Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls definitely are children of all ages. Welcome to another edition of Let's Get Biblical with your host, a man of the entertainment industry of over twenty years, an ordained minister. Here he is k D. Welcome everybody to another episode of Let's Get Biblical, and yes we are ready to unpack another funfilled edition for you today. If this is your first time stumbling upon this podcast, welcome. If it was given to you by a friend, hey, shake their hand, buy them a coffee, because you're about to unleash the Word of God in your life in an amazing unique way. We take the Word of God scriptures from the good old BI B L E. And that's the basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth Manual. We like to call it lasten around things going on in your world, my world, or the collective world around us, and we share it in a transparent and fun way. That is what Let's Get biblicals all about. Now. You may be a newbie, You may be somebody testing the waters of your faith. You may be trying to grow closer to Christ. Maybe you're somebody that's like, oh, I don't even believe, but I'm gonna check this fool out.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: We want to say thank you for stopping by. Anyway. Being a former stand up comedian, I do like to have a little fun from time to time with the Word of God and teach it in a unique way. But we have a phrase around here. We've been using it over the last several years, and we want you to use it as well. We dare you. We dare you to listen. We dare you to try to develop that faith with God, in that personal relationship with Him, because that's what it's all about. We talked about it in the last episode. We talked about building a relationship with Him. And if you're somebody that's a non believer, we have something for you at the end of the show, so please stick around. And if you're somebody Luke Warman faith testing your faith, or somebody that's been around the faith for many years, listen, I don't know everything. You don't know everything. That's the reason why God still has us on this planet still to this day. We won't know everything until we're walking with Jesus. Can I get an amen on this morning? That's right. A couple things before we do get started in this broadcast here today. Please check us out on TikTok. We do have a fun little TikTok page. It's called Let's Get Biblical WKD. We have some fun videos, some fun clips. We all tie it around the Word of God as well and things that go on in the church from time to time. So we have a little bit of humor there again, that's over on TikTok. Let's Get Biblical WKD and let's get right into it today, shall we. You saw the title noise? How do we get rid of the noise in our life? Do we want to get rid of noise? What is noise? Now? I gotta tell you a little testimony, and that's what this show is all about. The last couple shows to start this month have been kind of lackluster. I would have to say I've felt God kind of delivering these messages, but through my word and through oral surgery that I've had in my mouth over the last couple months, I've been bumbling and stumbling. But there's been a lot of disciples in the Bible that couldn't even speak, some that had speech impediments, and some that had to speak for them. But still the word of God was delivered, and that's what we tried to do with you throughout the rest of the month. You know, today we're ready to go fast and furious with testimony. And that's how the gospel spread. You see, one of the biggest things in being a christ believer is spreading the Gospel. And the best power and the best tool that you have are your stories. Have you ever gone into a gym you lost fifty pounds and then somebody next to you, is it like, man, you look great, how'd you lose all that weight? Well, you give them your testimony. You give them your story. Man, you're a great dad. I see that you're a single father. But your kids look up to you. They have great grades in school. How do you do it? You share a story, a testimony. Well, the testimony of faith is no different. And I have to tell you I was out for a walk the other day and I was just going out to go for a walk, putting on my headphones, which are what full of noise? Now, it could be joyful noise that we speak of a little bit later on here in the Bible. It could be rhetoric noise that we hear all the time. It could be nonsensical noise. There's all types of noise in this world to kind of hamper us from the glory of God. And we'll get to that in a minute too. Did that kind of just strike a nerve with son of you? Because see, there's all types of distractions in this world that are thrown at us by the enemy. Noise is no different. Now, as I was out going out for a walk, I put on my headphones. It's a cool crisp day. Yes, here in Texas there's a cool crisp day from time to time, so I decided to take advantage of it and go for a little bit of a walk. And normally I would go in an area where it's quiet so I can be with the Lord, walk with the Lord, speak out loud and just feel his presence there, kind of listen for him. And it was pretty interesting. I put on my headphones, and of course, me being a political guy from time to time, I turned on Dan Bondjingo. Don't get me wrong, all right, I love that dude. Dan, if you're out there listening, we do support you. And I started listening to his noise, and I know what some of you guys on the far left are saying, right now, Yeah, it's definitely just that noise. Yeah, we know, okay. And as I'm listening to Dan and enjoying the stories and enjoying some of the news, I got this feeling in my brain and heart, body and soul to say turn it off, turn this off. And now my human forms like, man, I want to listen to something. As I'm walking, kind of like a child with a father, right, we start to argue, and it's okay to do that when you're walking in faith. Question you can be like that. Maybe you're in a church where they say don't question God. That's completely wrong because the only way you form a relationship is to ask questions. Well, as we're walking, I hear turn that off, just walk, I'm like, no, I want to listen to some music. I want to put on something. All right here, how about this? How about I put on a sermon. Let me put on another sermon. Let me go find like a Billy Graham podcast, a Steven Ferdick podcast, somebody just to kind of get God on right. Well, God is sitting there saying, hey, hey, McFly, I'm right here. The source is right next to you, my son Jesus is right here. Speak to him, Let him speak to you. No no, no, no, no no. Let me keep going on with it. Let me try to keep walking. And I was, but I wasn't feeling it. Two three five minutes to each podcast, I'm like, oh, I'm not feeling it. I'm finding ways to nitpick the pastors, saying, man, they're taking them too long to get into It's kind of like what you guys might be thinking right now. And I'm like, well, how about this. How about I put on some meditation music, some godly meditation music, because in our household will turn on, you know, really relaxing instrumental music from time to time with the kids while they're studying and doing their school work, and same thing with my wife when she's cleaning or I'm in the house doing something, I'll put on meditation music. So I figured i'd put on godly meditation a lot of homes and sounds and things of that nature, you know, not too Catholicy, by the way, not there's anything wrong with that Catholics out there, but something that would get me in the frequency of where God's at. Well, it was funny, all of a sudden I heard him say everything's noise. Everything is noise in this world. And it literally stopped me in my tracks on my walk. Everything is noise, And I asked him, yeah, but why is it here? Then? And again question talk, pray out loud so he can hear you. And all of a sudden I heard was it's a distraction. Noise is a distraction that takes you away from me. Very interesting, right, And I know what you're thinking, Well, there's some great noise out there. Of course, according to Psalms ninety eight, verses four through nine, make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth, make a loud noise, and rejoice and sing praise, sing unto the Lord with your harp, with the harp and the voice of a psalm, joyful noise. I tried to do that. I tried to get a joyful noise along with all those homes you know, and stuff like that. Right, But it was still very distracting because it was taking me away from focusing on my walk and focusing on my walk with the Lord at that present moment. They keep in mind the story of Lucifer. He is a fallen angel. Well, his main role in heaven was a worship leader. What do worship leaders do? Make music make noise? A lot of this started coming together for me, and I wasn't going to do a podcast today, but I walked home as fast as I could, because at my age, I don't want to run all right, so I want to have a heart attack, and all of a sudden, my noise. All I do is hear harps and golden rainbows. I wanted to get home, right, So I started walking home and I heard him say, you need to do a podcast immediately. And that's the thing about this podcast. I'm going to deliver these testimonies and what is delivered to me from him at that given moment. I don't sit down and plan this out. I don't. So as I'm thinking about noise, I started to google. Well, I don't know too much about noise in the Bible. I heard of Psalms ninety eight. I know that we know there are noises back in those times. Of course, there was a lot of political chatter. Of course, you had music and building, and you had all the noises that we have today. And even the disciples heard noises in their head from time to time where they were battling unto themselves with things that are going on in their life. Kind of like you and I, we'll have that still voice in our head saying yeah, go ahead and do it. Kind of reminds me of Tom and Jerry. Remember when you'd have the good angel on one shoulder, you'd have the devil on the other shoulder. And that's kind of like your conscience going back and forth battling. Well, if there's good, there's evil. If there's evil, there's good. Noise all noise, And as I'm walking today, that's the one thing I heard. The opposition wants to distract you from me, and I know that in this world there's tons of distractions and sometimes noise is a great escape, right especially music. I'm a big music kid. My family's a big music family. My wife is a DJ. I grew up in radio. My kids love music. We love Christian music, we love hip hop, R and B, nineties, we love all that stuff, old school country folk, we love it all. But if you think about it, music is something that Lucifer controlled, and we see it today in our world causing distractions. It's the number one thing right now. Look what's going on with jay Z and Diddy. Look at the things that Beyonce is doing that seem a little ungodly, like all music orientated. Now, I'm not going to go into a conspiracy theory that they're demonic, and that's another story for another time. All we can do is pray for enemies, as the Bible says. But it's noise. You got noise we hear with our ears. There's noise we see with our eyes every day when we read the news. I mean I opened up Google News. Life threatening windstorm, fans fires in South Caro, California, things about Trump, the government, Jimmy Carter passing away. We also see more and more problems with the weather, winter storm kra causing ice and snow. It's nothing but noise. It's noise to take us away from Him. And there's a reason why you stop today to hear the noise of this podcast. And that's what you're probably saying. If you're a non believer right now, Well, your podcast is noise and it's taken me away from God. But we're delivering the word of God to you. So in actuality, some noise is good noise, but noise in general is there to take you away from your walk with the Lord, have you ever just sat and listened to a song, enjoyed that song, and then heard the instrumental version of it and you feel different. Here's one of our favorite songs on the show that we're gonna play for you now. It's called Lion Elevation Worship Chris Brown. And as you're listening to this song, think of what we've talked about, noise to take you away from the Lord? Is this taking you away from the world or will it draw you closer? We'll talk about it in a moment.
Speaker 3: God, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Good, King of Angels, the man.
Speaker 3: For so many words.
Speaker 1: Song of Heaven, Strong, louder than the thunder, make it glory, No.
Speaker 2: He no hell, lie of Judah, Let the lie grow hell hair line of Judah. Let her lie hairline of Judah.
Speaker 3: Let the lie.
Speaker 2: Heir hairline of Judah.
Speaker 3: Let the lie pride O Sire prophees, I'm a sire flashing from this line, but the line of food.
Speaker 1: As we talk about noise in our world today, the music of Lion and Elevation Worship and Chris Brown, is that noise to you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: For some of you non believers and haven't listened to Christian music, you might be like, this is noise. Yeah, that's just God starting a little fire in your heart, saying check this stuff out. For us believers, when we're in our churches or we're in our homes and we hear that, is it noise unto you? Or is it like Psalm's ninety eight says, make a joyful noise. It's confusing, isn't it. Now? I could understand if this song's on in the background and your kids are crying and screaming at you, and the phone is ringing off the hook and the dogs are barking, that's noise. To take you away from that noise you just listen to. That is Psalm's ninety eight at its best right there, make a joyful noise, Praise the Lord in that noise. But have you ever just stopped wherever you are right now? We're going to do something and we're going to take a ten second break from the noise. Now, maybe difficult for you. May be at work, you may be in your house right now, and you may be in a neighborhood where there may be a little bit of noise, an outside world noise. But if you ever just turned off the noise for a moment. I'm gonna count to three and I just want you to listen without noise. One, two, three. That was only ten seconds. Can you imagine if you're able to go into a room, a quiet room, maybe put on some noise canceling headphones like I do when I go into prayer or when we do this podcast, and you just speak to the Lord, there's no noise to take us away from him. I'm a tour guide in the city of San Antonio. One thing that I learned about Spanish Catholicism and missionaries. They came in and built missions in order to form communities to teach about Catholicism. They were in areas that were so quiet in the middle of the woods you could hear a pin drop. Can you imagine the connection they had with God in any given moment that they were learning about him. Noise is just that a distraction that take us away from the Lord. And do you know that there's not a lot of verses in the Bible about noise? There truly isn't, But there's a lot of versus in the Bible talking about silence. Matthew six y six is one of the best ones. But when you go pray, Go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray for your father in private. Then your father, who sees everything, will reward you. I never understood that early in my walk. But try it. Try closing the door, try shutting it. I used to light a candle. I used to sit there in the dark, and I pray, and I would just feel things I would never feel before. I just I wouldn't. Some of my other favorite phrases in the Bible verses in the Bible Isaiah chapter thirty, verse fifteen. This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says. Only in returning to me and resting in me, you will be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength. Think about that. When you're quiet, your confidence in your strength builds. When there's noise, what's draining you. The noise is draining you, making you tired, making you more angry, making you more upset, using more energy in that situation. Even when you're reading something on your tablet or phone or watch and you see something from the news come across that disrupts you, that's noise. Verbal and silent noise is here as a distraction to take you away from the Lord. I didn't understand that until this walk today, when I had go for my walk. I hear noise every day. Heck, I'm one of the contributors of it. Okay, Like I said, we have a podcast. We run a couple podcasts. I use my mouth on the regular as a tour guide. We run an entertainment company that produces noise. And I know what you're thinking, Oh, should we just stop with noise all the time then, and the world should just be quiet? No, Because I'm gonna tell you right now. There used to be an old song by Belinda carlyle Ooh, heaven is a place on Earth. Wrong. Heaven is a place in heaven. And there's a reason because Earth is not heaven. It's not. This is the world of Lucifer. God created a Lucifer was cast down, and this is a devil's playground. You may have heard that before. Music, Money, greed, gluttony, fame, power, corruption rains all noise to take you away from the Lord. In the one day when we are in heaven, it's gonna be a joyful noise. There will be meadows that He will lay us in, and pastors he will lay us in, and we will hear still quietness of that area. When we hear light music, will we hear angels singing, We will hear a new world rejoice. Which world sounds better to you that? Or maybe somebody like ice Pice just shaking it all around exactly a joyful noise Psalms ninety eight. But in quietness is where you get your strength. I know that's where I get it, especially with the Lord now even before I was a follower of Christ, and I take moments just to breathe. Oh, one, two three, there's peace, right? Why do you think they do it in boxing? The noise of the fight, bing bang boom, going after each other, the chatter, the cling, the clang, break. Go to your corners so they can get some kind of peace to recollect themselves. That's what heaven is going to be like, peace collecting yourself daily. No hurt, no pain, no noise, no noise from the internet, no noise from TV, no noise from a podcast, from a stand up comedian in the past, things of that nature. You know, what we got to do is endure, though we have to endure this race on earth. If you are a child of God and you are a newcomer to this faith. We have to endure daily and that's why noises in this world. It's a part of the endurance. I just realized that, after almost fifteen years in my walk with Christ, that I have to escape the noise. And this is coming from a young man. They grew up listening to hip hop in the nineties and there was a song by a public Enemy called bring the Noise. No, don't bring the noise. Okay, I'm gonna do a Christian version of that, bring the peace. He can't do the drums and stuff. It's gotta be real quiet, but perfectly honest to you. We're enduring the race right now that is set before us by God. We are going through it. We're gonna continue to go through it. And when you're going through it, sometimes that's really hard. Right. What kind of God would do that to us? Well, one that wants you to come to him constantly for love and help. Lord, get me through this noise. This is just nonsense. Lord, get me through this chapter in my life. It's just nonsense. It's taking away my power from you. I've heard people say it's taking away my power. That's the bad way to say. It taking away my power from you is showing him that you trust in him. Hebrews ten thirty six says, for you have the need of endurance, so that you have done the will of God and you may receive what is promised. There are so many great verses on endurance, peace and silence, not a lot on noise in the Bible, and there is a reason for that, because there's no need for the noise in the Bible, because He brings peace unto you. Now, if you're one of those ones that is looking for peace in your life right now and you withstood this twenty five minutes of biblical verses and strength and power in your life through this podcast today, we just want to give you a round of applause and say thank you. This is a cheerful noise, by the way, not a distracting noise. We want to say thank you for listening to the show today. However, before we do get out of here, each and every week, for those that are non believers and you're looking to change your life and you're looking to maybe make a change, you've tried everything. You've seen t shirts and bumper stickers that say you've tried everything. Why not try God well, this is your absolute opportunity to do just that. And wherever you may be, maybe you're in that quiet still place right now. Maybe you're in a silent place in your home. If you are driving and you're listening, please pull off to the side of the road. If you're at work and you have your earbuds in, hey, you might want to just sit there and bow your head right now and close your eyes and be a light to those that are in your business right now. That are in your business because you are now spreading the Gospel, because you are listening to this, and in order to come to God, all you have to do is repeat after me. This is no magic mumbo jumpers, stranger things, wicked type things going on here. This is the power of God coming into your life right now. That just repeat after me, Dear Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and I surrender my life wash me clean. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that he died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day for my victory and his I believe that in my heart, I make confession with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord and Savior. One of my favorite parts of that prayer is when you make confession with your mouth out loud, he hears you. Whether you're crying out loud, whether you're just praying to him, whether you're asking him questions, he's listening and he's waiting for you. And guess what, you are now a part of a league club, and we want to say welcome. The next step in your journey is maybe to you open up the Bible. You've never read the Bible before, try the Book of Proverbs. Over the next couple of weeks, we're actually going to have some faith breaks to help you read the Bible, so make sure you check out our faith breaks each and every week. You're going to start in the Book of Proverbs. If today is January blah blah blah, you'll start in Proverbs blah blah blah, and then you'll move on each day according to that day of the month. Then move into the New Testament. Read all the way up to the Book of Revelation. If you do all that, If you're ready, start in the Book of Genesis the Old Testament. If you're not ready, start all the way back over in Proverbs and do New Testament again, because when you learn the New Testament and the Disciples, you're learning about Jesus and it's about forming a personal relationship with Jesus before anything else. Start your relationship today, open up the Bible. We'll be praying for you. And also spread the word of this podcast. This is the gospel we deliver, and that's one of the things that is told unto us by Jesus, is to spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth. And even if you don't know much about the Bible, but you know about this podcast and others, spread these podcasts to those who need it because you're doing the work of God and you are making his heart warm and happy, and He knows that you are ready for a new life. So guys, spread that gospel. Spread the podcast. Thank you guys for listening. We'll see you on the flip side. God bless y'all, and take care because you got Jesus now.
Speaker 3: But turn it out in a safe place to fall. For Got, jesus Ha got it all. For Got geesus Ha got it all.