Speaker 1: Okay, we are alive. I have this William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates. On today's show. I have two very special guests, returning guests, Paul and Philip Collins. We were just talking in apprecia trying to remember how many shows we've done. We've done a lot. Our most recent one was their article that was published titled Anglotopian Dream Science Fiction and the Anglo File Mill You eighteen seventy one to nineteen oh four, and that was published in a friend of mine's Cultural Engineering Studies. That was issue issue one, so you guys can check that out. But that's not our only show that we've done. We've also done one on the Canteen Rift that their book that they've done. We did one on Let's See Beyond the Can't invoking to Beyond the Canteen Rift. I think there was one in two, yeah, and then Let's see then we did this. Last one we did was Deception through Disclosure. It was from a part one decoding the Grush and Dingma. But they've to two articles since we went through that, and there's a lot going on there. Just was this Congressional inquiry, but the other articles that they wrote. The Part two is called More Spooks, Complicit Media and the Deep State Sponsored Fringe of Science, and then most recently October twenty eighth, the Galileo Project of Melons and the Ghost of Paul Nitze and the NSC sixty eight agenda. So there's a lot going on with this UAP stuff or UFO things, but they're going to talk more about that. So Paul and Philip, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Hello again, William. Thanks William.
Speaker 1: So, for people who may not have heard your name, I know you've published two books, you've done interviews, I've published, republished interviews you've done with Visigoth. Maybe you can just talk a little bit about your background. Started writing for The Canadian Patriot. That's Matthew Ritt's website. I've talked to him and his wife, but he does great work too, But maybe you can talk about how you started publishing articles on there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were publishing, we were still publishing with Terry Mullanson a conspiracy archive, and then he just fell on the hard times and he's I assume he's still trying to get back up and running again. So I sent this around and two different different outlets and Matt shown interest in it, seemed to take the you know, bite at it first, and ever since then we've been, uh, we've been collaborating with mister Erict and submitting to a Canadian Patriot and he seems to he seems to like everything that we come out with thus far. We're gonna be doing presentations for the Canadian Patriot on December one and December fifteenth, so we'll close out the year doing some more work with him and everything. And he and his wife Cynthia Chung, like you said, they do really really good work. But before him, like I said, it was, there was Terry Mullanson with a conspiracy archive in Also before that, there was Michael Corbin used to work with the syndicated talk show host Michael Corbin and wrote for the ACL Report, which was a Closer Look, a Closer Look the publication, and then with appeared regularly on a Closer Look the radio show that he had out of out of Colorado, and you know, and after after Mike passed on, things started to slow down as far as our research was concerned, and we got involved more in mainstream journalism. And over the last few years we've been you know, starting to get back starting to get back in. And it seems like now that Canadian Patriot Review is our primary outlet for for out as far as you know, uh, public publishing, you know, new articles and the like. It's our new output output, you know, our outlet, right.
Speaker 1: So you guys are putting out these articles really based upon I think that first one was Grush, right, who uh supposedly was a big you know revelation of the UFO phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he ended up that he was tied in with the Compass Rose Legal firm, which Andrew mcaug had started, and amb Andrew bacage had been with the c i A and UH and his his lawyer had been the Inspector General for I believe the intelligence community. And so uh Grush ended up not being so much a whistleblower as he was you know, still still tied to these same uh deep state networks and and also tied to some of the old names that we would recognize when studying, uh studying a UFO deception, the same names that that emerged back in the day, like like big Low and uh uh and uh individuals like that Robert Bigelow and and Nitsy and and uh and more. He's also tied in with a with a lou Elizondo who we've who we've looked at, so you know, he he's not instead of this whistleblower type that's putting it all on the line and and you know, yeah, it ends up he's quote unquote connected. He's he's still connected and everything, which which begs the question, you know, is this a genuine disclosure or is this deception being carried out under the pretext of disclosure? And HiT's the name of this series that we're doing, the deception through disclosure.
Speaker 1: Right, So this there and but it's a huge network. It's not just one or two people. There's so many in a lot of these families. It goes back when we talked to the pre show, to these wealthy families and connected families, Kane, Melan Rockefeller even right, so can you maybe talk about some of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, well, I mean, like you said, you know, you had Leslie Kane. We talked about Leslie Kane in the second article Leslie Kyne's and I think I brought this up in our art in our discussion over over David grush On in the prior episode that we did with you. Her uncle is Thomas Kane, and Thomas Kane handed up the Kane Commission, which was the nine to eleven commission, and by his own admission that that commission was more of a cover up than it was, you know, an attempt to get to the truth of anything regarding nine to eleven. And so, you know, she seems to be continuing with the family tradition of you know, laying into UH into UH into cover up and and and UH conspiracy, except you know, instead of dealing with UH issues related to the g WAT terrorism, you know, she's she's gone off on in the direction of UH of UFOs and you know, passing off disinformation related UH to UH to the UFO phenomenon. You know. But and like you said, also Lawrence Rockefeller, he's been involved for he well, prior to his death, he was involved in in all of this. And you know he he had financed UH John Mack and UH. John Mack was the one that did UH, the doctor that supposedly did all this quote unquote groundbreaking research into the abduction of phenomenon, and you know, he was claiming that it was all true that these people were in fact being taken by aliens, and that the aliens were in part imparting to them some great revelation that made all the victimization that they were going through victimization which had really kind of ominous parallels with UH, with some of the mind constrol control experimentation that we saw with UH, with projects such as m k Altru with the c i A and other and other projects and all it it that all, but that all of that, all of that was fine, All of that victimization was fine because it was leading to the these aliens imparting some great epiphany, some great revelation to these people. And you're like, well, what is that great revelation? Well, one thing the aliens were preaching, according to John Mack, was that there was going to be ecological meltdown and that it was going to be an environmental cataclysm if you know, if people didn't start to uh, you know, get behind green initiatives and and all of the like, and you know, and and also they imparted like a lot of what would be regarded as questionable UH spiritual beliefs to man, you know, basically beliefs that spiritual beliefs that would undermine the the Christian foundation of Western civilization and all that. You know, these were the these were the great revelations that they were supposedly imparting to these people after just been after after quite frankly victimizing the snot out of them, I mean.
Speaker 1: Like scaring them, terrifying induction.
Speaker 2: All all of these revelations, all these revelations conveniently, conveniently provided ostensible justifications for UH initiatives that have been promoted by UH, those within the deep State, those who would qualify as the deviate elite, like environmental UH, environmental degradation and ecological catastrophes, those have always been invoked as UH, the UH as the necessary the necessary preconditions for the implementation of technocratic agendas. Technocratic agendas such as, you know, a green economy.
Speaker 1: UH, climate change is coming, yeah, we you know ten million nuclear bombs have exploded power yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you just have to rip up. You have to rip up, you have to rip up your infrastructure. You can't have a gas car, you know, a gas powered car, you can't have a refrigerator. Basically, technological apartheid. Yeah, technological apartheid has to be imposed population.
Speaker 1: So these aliens are right on board with the UNA. It's incredible, yeah, exactly, so they must be members of the u N Yeah, yeah, exactly. And sorry, one more thing, but the nine to eleven commission, I want to remember if you know this, but remember this, but it was supposed to be held by Kissinger, of all people, with the first choice like what a snake, Let's get this snake to come in and monitor this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they had to pull back from that and have Hamilton and have Hamilton and Kane come in. But both of them have admitted that you know that they that they that that the commission just covered things up.
Speaker 1: That's another warrant commission, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that that information was offfuscated and uh. And the funny thing is that Philip Zellicoe was upon was on that commission, and Zelliko was the one calling for a kind of quote unquote truth commission concerning the UH, concerning the pandemic. So you can imagine just what kind of truth they would get to the bottom of when looking at at COVID and at the you know, you certainly probably wouldn't hear the word you you know, wuhan Well you might my suspicions has said, you might hear Wuhan, but the Chinese would probably been prevented, presented as a limited hangout. But you wouldn't hear anything about UH Peter Daasac and Dasik's alleged connections to the Central Intelligence Agency and the money coming through eco Health Alliance, to the Wuhan lab and to other bio labs all over the world, and and where eco Health money is coming from. So they would have, you know, conveniently, if that if that UH, if that commission ever got started, they would conveniently cover up any trails leading back here. You know. So you know Trump Trump, when Trump talks about the enemy within, he's not entirely wrong. He's not entirely wrong. There is there is an enemy within. And you know, and a lot of these these major UH deep events, as as Peter Dale Scott would call them, UH, A lot of these major political scandals and and and all in this called douggery. A lot of it leads leads back here. It doesn't. It doesn't. It doesn't end at the doorstep of the Russians, or the Chinese or the Iranians. A lot of it leads back to to a kind of fifth column here in the UH in the United States. But yeah, Lawrence Rockefeller, the kingeh, the king political dynasty. And as we go into in UH in the latest article and in part two, the Melon dynasty, the Mellon dynasty has been has been really really involved in this whole uh, this whole latest uh UFO deception effort, this campaign, if you want to call it that. At and UH we start off in a new article where we left off in part two, looking at Auvi Loeb and at at Auvy at la v Low Loeb's Galileo project. And we looked at, you know, one of the one of the sugar daddies of of the Galileo project, guy by the name of Charles Hoskinson, who is an American entrepreneur. He claims that he has some kind of connection to the c i A. People have certain journalists like Laura Shin have taken uh issue with that. You know, we got he's claimed like that he was a CIA asset, that he worked for DARPA, and she says that none of that's true and the like. And he's always a problematic character. And so we looked at him in that second installment In the third installment, we continue to look at av Loeb's Galileo project because it ends up that the FBI was that that the FBI was looking into the Galileo project. Now, we point out at the beginning of the article that we don't look at the FBI as any kind of protagonist, and that shouldn't be taken. You know, if you want to start applying the categories of heroes and villains, it would be you'd be you would be wrong headed to put them into the hero category. They certainly don't have altruistic motives. Yeah, at this point, we would be wrong to put them into that area. But it's obvious to us that more principled elements within the FBI are concerned about about the gal Layo project. And uh, Jack Brewer, who is probably one of the best UH researchers right now as far as UFOs are out there, I mean, he's one of he's one of the best. And uh, I've never met the man, and you know, so I don't feel I'm being a sick of fan or I'm like doing a commercial for him, but he has written a book that everybody has to read, UH called Fortunate Sons, which basically goes into using primary documentation, goes into the connection between UH Nightcap and the Central Intelligence Agency. But Brewer, he has he has this organization called the Expanding Frontiers Research UH AND and or e f R and e f R UH with put out they submitted these FOYER requests to find out why the FBI was taking an interest in the Galileo project and looking into things like the Galileo project's research approach to the whole UFO phenomena or uf APIs and and what he got back in response was very interesting because they they because they basically asked in their FOIA requests if if you know, FBI documents over the Galileo Project implied or it were indicative of some kind of FBI investigation. And the response was the Glomar response. The Glomar response is when they say we can never confirm, we can't confirm, nor can we deny.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a CIA response.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what. That's always a red that's always red, a red light. Red light flashes whenever that comes up. You know, I remember a few years back when you interviewed it was a German gentleman, and I don't remember his name for the life of me. But I remember that I totally rejected out of hand a lot of what Kathy O'Brien had said until he had, you know, actually done some kind of for your requests as CIA regarding Kathy O'Brien and got the.
Speaker 1: Globe Marcus POULTI l Yeah, there.
Speaker 2: You go, there you go. And whenever you get that response, something's going on. Something's going on.
Speaker 1: He wrote, dark World Order. We did want Dark World Order one or two?
Speaker 2: Right, gotcha? Yeah. So, and so that compelled us to move on in the third installment to continue looking at the at the Galileo UH project, and so you know, of course they had the Hoskinson connection, which was fleshed out in some detail in the second installment, but what we also found was that they had very deep connections to the to the Mellon dynasty, and they had received this year earlier this year, they had received a gift from the Richard Mellon King Foundation, a rather large monetary gift of I think it was five hundred and seventy five thousand dollars, and it was a grant that would allow them to set up one of many observatory stations and they were thinking like that the location would either be Alleghany or or a location in Pennsylvania, and the Mellon King Foundation was providing the money that would cover the cost of instrumentation and all that, you know, would be would be really important to uh to this this oh this observatory. And you know Richard Melon King, you know he was he was a uh, he was a philanthropist. He was he was the president of the Melon National Bank. He's Richard Richard King Mellon. Yeah, he was the president of the Melon National Bank. He was on the board of the Melon National Bank and Trust Company. He uh, he was. He he he helped with the growth of the Golf Oil Corporation, which later Richard Mellon Scafe would be uh, you know, intimately tied to and everything. And so you know, he's a lot of people if they know anything of the name at all, they know him as a philanthropist at all.
Speaker 1: But wasn't the hitchcock. Wasn't he of Melan associate to the guy that financed Leary?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes he was.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is like money supporting cultural stuff Leary himself, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: But what most people don't know is that the that is that Richard Mellon King's family has been involved with the American deep state since since it's uh, since its early days, since the embryonic stages, at least as far as the modern deep state, the deep state that we know in the twentieth and twenty first century, he has been there. His family has been closely involved in it since it was in the embryonic stage. And the gateway or the portal for the Melon family to enter into the American deep state was in all likelihood the Office of Strategic Services or OSS, precursor to the c I A right precursor to the c I A because back during World War World War two, Paul Mellon was with the O S s.
Speaker 1: UH.
Speaker 2: Paul Mellon's sister is I isa Uh was was connected with the O S s UH. There were Melons and in laws of the Melons that were in espionage posts that were in Madrid, in Geneva, in Paris and all, and that kind of was like their gateway into the what what became the modern American deep state. And that that that deep state involvement of the Mellon family has continued all the way up to the present day with a man named Christopher Millan, and most people recognize him as the former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations. But in addition to all of that, he has been one of the guys pushing the U A P disclosure, the whole disclosure movement, and all he seems to have been, you know, a major, a major mover and shaker in force behind that. And and in the article we we quote, well, in the third article, we quote extensively from an op ed that Mellan did for the I think it was the Washington Post and it was a it was a Washington Post article that he that he published an op ed article March eight yeah, in twenty eighteen, Yeah, in twenty eighteen. And in that article he basically used you a piece as a as a major reason to keep to keep high military expenditures going to maintain wow, yeah, yeah, you got to keep.
Speaker 1: The industrial yeah, the military industrial complex going yeah, oh absolutely, that's what the would want, guys, come.
Speaker 2: On, yeah, and like he says, he says at one point, because he's a russophobe, and so he says at one point that this could be Chinese, that this could be Russian and all. But then he also leaves open the possibility that it that it's some alien civilization that's behind all these UAPs that are appearing in the sky.
Speaker 1: And I can you can bet on it that his family has extensive holdings in the military industrial complex.
Speaker 2: As absolutely absolutely well also his family, and we're going to go into this in later installments. There's no way this series is over by a long shot. I mean, because you just keep on digging and digging and more and more comes out. His family was a major holder, and I think they started a library. I think Paul Millan started the library. Forgive me if I'm wrong with that, but I believe it was Paul Millan that started a library of the works of Carl Huing. And the reason that's significant is because Carl hun was a source of inspiration for Alan Dallas when Alan Dallas was involved in was involved in the UFO deception. Alan according to to UH Henry Davidson, I believe his name was Davidson, who was part of the uh the Manhattan Project uh UH. Alan Dallas was a pivotal player in the whole uh the whole h manufacturing of the charge of the of the Adomski myth and really wow, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Been around in a lot of stuff. You know. Dallas was involved in the Protocols of Zion too.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, absolutely absolutely well. And the interesting thing about Carl fun of course, in his later years he wrote extensively on UFOs. He called them technological angels, which of course seems to be something of an allusion to the angelic motif first promoted by Jacob Believe, the Enlightenment era pamphleteer who advanced this latter day interplanetary neo Gnostic gospel, wherein he claimed that human beings were apostate angels, imprisoned in the corporeal penitentiaries of the physical body, and we could eventually migrate off world to other off world habitations where we would essentially become God. So something of a precursor to Mormonism, but it scientology and scientology as a matter of fact, Jacob Believe his work, Jacob Believe He's work, and his his his heretical angelology, which is really kind of a like I said, neo gnostic interplanetary neo gnostic gospel that provides the hermeneutic according to which the modern UFO phenomena has come to be understood, and we see this angelic motif that that was first promoted by Jacob Olive promoted throughout a plethora of other UFO artifacts, films, UH books. Of course, in UH Close Encounters of the third kind kind, there's the UH there's a clip at the end where a priest is giving a blessing to departing UH astronauts who are leaving with the visiting extraterrestrials, and he quotes the verse from subs wherein it states he shall give his angels charge over the angels. Again, this angelic moteeth, but so Carl Hu's referral to extraterrestrials as technological angels seems to be something of an allusion to Jacob Believe's work. But Carl Hute also Carl Hute also was intimately involved in the translation of the Non Commodi Condaices, which of course were Gnostic Gnostic texts, and people like John Lash, who is something of a of a modern day Gnostic, views the release of the non Commody Codices UH and it's coinciding with the nineteen fifties UFO flap. He sees that as sacronicitous, and that and that an action reality that the the extraterrestrials are uh essentially the equivalent of what the Gnostics or the ancient Gnostics would have referred to as the archons, the rulers of this present age, and that they were trying to prevent man from gaty gnosis. But yeah, but you have this, oh yeah, oh yeah, and actually this this is what my my forthcoming presentation on uh the Canadian Patriot on December first, will be covered, or the Gnostic elements of modern ufology.
Speaker 1: But uh, yeah, put a link to that in the show notes took you.
Speaker 2: But but but you know, but Leon Davidson, the scientists with the Manhattan Project, he uh, he had said he had accused Alan Dallies of manufacturing Georgiadomski's whole experience with a Venusian in the UH in the desert, and that you know, like actors portraying Venusians associated with the CIA had been involved in this, and and that the whole, just a whole incident was was manufactured to convince this man that he had been on the spaceship and and and basically turned Adomsky into this kind of I guess misinformation amplifier, you know, And and Leon Davidson, UH was not too far off the mark because there was there was a meeting UH, a meeting with of Air Force representatives with agency CIA agency officials regarding UH, regarding two different people, two different researchers into UFOs, Donald Keho was one and Leon Davidson. And like you know, the question they were asking is what kind of approach should we take to these two different researchers. And during the during this meeting, they spoke with about Donald Keiho with nothing but respect. They they looked at him with I has some degree of respect and admiration. But then when they talked about Davidson, the tone would totally change. And there was a CIA officer president at this meeting who actually his name was Frank Chapin, and he actually suggested that Davidson might might be working for a foreign power or something, that he might have some kind of nefarious motives. And also, so what what Davidson was saying about Dallas and about Dallas's involvement in UH in the creation of the Adomski myth wasn't too far off the mark because they were you know, because they were. They were getting mad at him, and they didn't you know, they didn't look at him in the same light as they did uh Donald Kehoe. They looked at him as a as an enemy. UH. But Dallas, according to Davidson, According to Leon Davidson, Dallas was turning to the writings of Carl hun As as a source of inspiration when UH manufacturing UH the whole uh Domsky contact d myth, which incidentally set off that was that that that Doomsky Uh incident that set off the contact d Uh phenomenon. It was kind of the advent of the of the contact d Uh period and and UFO history. And he he had turned Dallas had turned to uh to Q as a source of inspiration when manufacturing that whole thing. And here we have a turn coming full circle. Here we have Paul Millan and the Mellon family keeping a library, a library of Hughes, of Hughes writing. So it's you know, it's really suspicious, and it's really suggestive of the fact that this family has been involved in UFO deception going back long before before Christopher Millan hit the scene.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. So they're using this myth to forward personal interests, financial interest and adjusting the culture in the way that they want to do it, so they get people involved, and then hey, these are these guys ideas incredible? Yeah, I mean this that goes on. So you had that woman Keen write that book. And who's the forward, John Podesta, who's working with some of these other characters. Pictures of Podesta and Lavenda and this guy Tom Belong Link one two I've seen in full on issonic regalia. So that's kind of suspicious. Yeah, and then he hears this Christopher Milk and hanging out with Louis Alessandro's all over the place. I mean, this is super suspect.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I know, And and lou Alessandro, I've just I've been reading Imminent, his book Imminent, and this is where I'm talking about. The rabbit hole just doesn't seem to end. Loue Alessandro is an associate of Christopher Millons, and we're going to be talking about him later on based on some of the things that he said in Imminent, And what's important in Imminent is not what he says about UAPs. It's none of the sensational crap that he says about UAPs. It's some of the stuff that UFO enthusiast if reading the book, he would just totally, you know, pass over and not even give it a second thought. And all. First of all, Lou Alesando elaborates upon what we said in the second installment of the Art of the article that his father, Lou Alexander the Third, because he's Lou Alexander the fourth. Lou e Alexander the Third was a part of Brigade twenty five oh six. To Brigade twenty five oh six was a bunch of Cuban exiles that were going to invade Cuba, and they did. It was called the Bay of Pigs and was complete disaster. It didn't work, but they were tied to E. Howard Hunt, and E Howard Hunt was a major UFO disinformation agent because he told his lawyer, well a lawyer for the Watergate burglars early on Douglas Caddy, that that JFK had been assassinated in order to hide the quote unquo, I believe he referred to it as the the alien secret, the alien presence, Yeah, the alien presence, to conceal the alien presence and all. So you know, so here we have this very early tie of Lou Alesando to a UFO disinformation agent and all. But in the book he goes even farther than what we knew at the time of the that we came out with the second inst installment of this series. With the second installment of this series, we just we referenced an article that you know gave passing mentioned to the fact that Lou Alessando the Third was in Brigade twenty five oh six. In Lou Alezando's book, Imminent, what he reveals is that his father never ceased working with the Cuban exile community, and his father had him doing going through all this training, all that going out to shooting ranges and all this stuff, and Lou Alesando was wondering what this was all about, and he later found out that his father had intended for him to be part of Alpha sixty Alpha sixty six had support from David Attlee Phillips, a former CIA official who founded the the UH. I'm trying to think of the name of the organization. Well, the he might have been involved in that, but he also founded what was called the Association of Former Intelligence of Former Intelligence UH Former Intelligence Officials. I believe it's what it's called a A f O I A f I O. And and two members of that association would be you recognize their names and all John B. Alexander and Michael Akino again two other UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what practice practicing Satanists? Yeah, what practic Wow, that's incredible. Yes, So Adley Phillips is connected to A Kino?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because it's incredible.
Speaker 2: There is a picture. If you go right now, and anybody doubts what I'm saying, go right now to John B. Alexander's website and he's got a whole area of pictures that just shows him with different associates. It's got a picture of him with Edward Teller, who we go who we go into in depth and part three of this series. It's got a picture of him. But but the picture that in particular, go to the picture of him with John B. Alexander and read what it says underneath the picture with him with John B. Alexander. It's it's it says that it's it's the two of the that this is a picture that was taken of the two of them at an a an A f U I O meeting at a meeting of the Association of Him of Former Intelligences. Uh. Absolutely, and yeah, yeah, yeah, I see you got it up right there. Yeah yeah, I mean if you scroll down, it's somewhere there. But yeah. He he takes a picture with a Kino and it's at a meeting of the organization that David Attlee Phillips founded and all. So I'm so, I mean, uh, lewis Elissando the fourth who is the guy that everybody's calling this courageous uh u UFO whistle blower has been tied into this disinformation organization since he was a child, since he was a child. Because it's not.
Speaker 1: How many people in the uf OH community know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How many? Yeah, that's how big he bothered to check.
Speaker 1: You know, well, good question. This is David Atlie Phillips. He wrote a book Careers and Secret Operations, How to be a Federal Intelligence Officer.
Speaker 2: A little a little tid bit on Michael Aquino, uh, aliens and uh extraterrestrials uh uh all those those seemed to inhabit a place in the theology of his uh, his particular variety of Satanism because uh, he speaks of a pantechnicon which was supposedly some sort of alien god, some sort of extraterrestrial uh god of some sort. Yeah, yeah, I mean, like I don't know if it's still online. You used to be able to go to it. I think of a zebr dot org or something like that. It had all these tymple of set uh uh documents in it, and you know, in two or three of them he talks about pantechnicon in there, so extraterrestrials found their way into the hole setian uh theology. And and yeah, I mean, like Lou lu Ado. Another thing that he points out and imminent is that he was trained to be a remote viewer, and so he he knew a lot of these guys. He knew how Putof, who you know, also looms large on John B. Alexander's side. There's pictures of him up there with John b Alexander. And and how Putof also was a was a scientologist for a time, you know, deeply tied in with the NSA and the CIA and with with Bigelow's National Institute for Discovery Sciences. He was a part of that for a time. See, and and what a lot of people think is that when they look at Lou Alessando and Christopher Millan. They're seeing a clean break from these old deep state connected fringe kind of characters. Well it's not true. When you read immin It, when you read Alessandro's book, you see that that the that the connections are still there, that the connections remained, and uh, I know that there was a political a political article, uh by the publication Politico that had I believe the writer's name was Fastbender or something to that effect. There was an article in Political that actually said that Leslie Kane was put in contact with Louelzando to do the whole famous now infamous kind of New York Times series on him, and that the that the man that put her in contact with Loue Alexanda was none other than Robert Robert Bigelow who started Nitsey. So there is no clean break, you know, the these what's old is new.
Speaker 1: These these guys, they're all spooped up, they're they're all.
Speaker 2: Scooped up, and it's and it's all connected, you know, it's it. They just did a rebranding to make it look like this is this is a clean break from all the old fringy characters that had deep state associations. Well, it's that's not the case at all.
Speaker 1: See guy, this guy Alexander went to Yao of God's Place and didn't even take it off his website. This guy's like trafficking baby murders and murders. Yeah, some of the darkest stuff imaginable.
Speaker 2: Seeing there he is with Edward Taylor right there. Edward Taylor, we get into in the third, the third installment of this series because Edward Taylor was was a part of the American Security Council who won, which was a council that wanted to see NSC sixty eight the policies of NSC sixty eight continue and and see that's this is incredible. Yeah, NSC sixty eight was base was basically a paper written by Paul Nitzy and others that that held that George Keenan was right in wanting to have a containment doctrine regarding the Soviet Union. But it but the containment doctrine that Keenan had in mind was two benign. Paul Nitzey wanted it to be militarized, and that's what happened. They followed the UH the prescription. The United States government under Truman followed the prescriptions of NSC sixty eight and set us off on this on this on a trend of militarism and statism, and and so so when you read Mellon's op ed for Washington Post, it's obvious that he wants to continue with the NSC sixty eight tradition of militarism and statism. But how can you do that when the Cold War has ended? You got to find new boogeymen. And so he's he's presenting UAPs as the new boogeyman, and all, well, well, well, one of the one of the groups that wanted to see that was promoting n s C sixty eight uh trends of militarism and statism was the American Security Council. Edward Taylor was a part of the American Security Council. And Edward Taylor was uh it seems that he was spreading disinformation of an alien threat that that uh that would you know, basically uh cause people to believe that you know, uh that the military had to be built up in order to meet this this alien threat. He was he was basically using Project ex Caliber, which was a was a project that he came up with at Lawrence Livermore that that was supposed to give birth to Star Wars, this project to build a laser, and and the way that they would do it is that we would set off these nuclear these nuclear blast underground devices would capture the energy, focus the energy, and create and and and a laser would be borne out of it. And the project was a complete almost a complete joke. And all it they they did, they did create the phenomena, uh, the phenomenon of lay of lasing, but it never reached the level that would be needed for Star Wars, and all they lied to the public and said that it did but in particular Teller, but it never really did meet that meet that that level. It never it never reached that level.
Speaker 1: So so.
Speaker 2: So what Taelor did was used a fraud to build a fraud. He used the he used the the project, He used Project x caliber to create this this UH disinformation, this story, this disinformation story that was then passed around by UH disseminated by individuals like John Lear and William Cooper, probably unwittingly so that you know they were they were UH doing all these underground explosions in order to order to create a laser to counter aliens that were uh, that were had that aliens that had underground bases here on Earth, on Earth and Teller's So a lot of that disinformation that Taylor was spreading was unfortunately also passed to Paul Benowitz through people like Bill Maher and Richard Doty, and it was a large it contributed, uh, it made a large contribute contribution to the nervous exhaustion that uh, that Paul Benowitz eventually experience. It's because he eventually had a breakdown and had to be put in a psychiatric hospital.
Speaker 1: And you know they drove him crazy. Right, Yeah, I think I did a book on that spy spooks and cooks or whatever you have fossos and cooks, right yeah, Adam go right, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: This website he's connected everybody Mac He's got actresses on here, mentions little with the Michael Akino by name, like yep, that's like make you sit up in your chair, like what Yeah, and then all these other people that are in the news all the time. Yeah, and stand Nap Nap, who's all over the places in your article. He's like promoting this on Rogan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's George, George George Knapp is basically, uh, the UFO equivalent of Mockingbird Press. I'm convinced of that and everything. Yeah, I mean, like he's writing about he's supposed to be an objective reporter, and he's writing about to the Stars Academy when he has some kind of stock in it. And and then like his book over Over Skinwalker Ranch is supposed to be in a quote unquote objective look at Glenn Rocker Ranch, but then his co his co author on it is a was a member of the National Institute of Discovery Sciences. Again the big the whole Bigelow outfit and all the whole uh you know, Bigelow constellation and everything. So uh yeah, I mean uh, And and what we point out in part three of this series is that a lot of this is happening to continue that militaristic trend, and that militaristic and status trend that began with Paul Nitzi and the and the uh, the writing and adoption of National Security Council Memorandum sixty eight, that that NSC sixty eight doctrine to continue with that because because presenting the Chinese, the Russians, the Iranians, whoever else as as a reason to continue with this, with this militarist trend, it's not working any it's floundering. So out of desperation they're turning to UAPs now and everything. Yeah, I mean UAPs are are the whole UAP UFO deception is proof positive of what Phil and I have been saying that we live in the the the age what we call the age of the failing narrative, every narrative that they've come out with, environmental meltdown, the Russians are coming, the Chinese are going to eat us, nuclear anil, the nuclear annihilation, you know Iran in a new nine to eleven. Nobody's buying these things anymore. It's strange credulity. They had so much overstretch with the BS coming out of the out of COVID nineteen and that whole operation, that nobody buys their nonsense anymore. So now there is now they're getting desperate because all the narratives are failing. So this seems to be the last refuge of the scoundrels. Is the UAP narrative. The desperation, the desperation is uh made palpable by the fantastical nat you know, the very fantastical nature of the uh ontological shock there attempting to uh provoke because now now no longer is it no longer is a Is it a threat that is located here on Terra Firma, Now it's a threat from out there, from beyond the stars. Yeah. But we're absolutely convinced. That's what's trying to do with the whole thing is that you know, there there are there are elements in this deception that are using it to do religious re engineering, re engineering human spirituality to bring about social engineering. But Melon and people in Mellon's camp, they're doing it to try to keep this trend of militarism and statism that began back with the adoption of n SC sixty eight going. That's what That's why Kirsten Gillibrand, who is tied to BAE Systems, her family is tied to BAE system That's what she's that's why she's doing it. That's why our possible new Secretary of State, Marco Rubio is involved in the deception and all and he and he and Kirsten Gillibrand are like this and all that, and that's why Loue Elizondo is involved in this because if you read, if you read the book Imminent and I cannot, I cannot recommend that people read that enough that the audience listeners need to go out and read that and all uh to see what I'm talking about. You read that book and don't just ignore all the sensational crap in it. Read about his biography early on in the book at All. Lou Elissando is a poster boy for the trend of militarism and statism that began with NSC sixty sixty eight. He in in the book. In the book, he and will will be providing quotes in later installments. In the book, he talks about how he worked at Guantanamo in the interrogation in the interrogation program there, and that there was a u N arrest warrant out for his involvement in those interre in the that interrogation progress interrogation techniques.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, those are all there are. I've done shows on that. There's no question exactly exactly sensory deprivation repatterning. You talk to some of those guys who went through that, they got picked up off the street randos, they were called terrorists and then got he told them hearted with stuff like all the standards stuff. You can see pictures of him. You're there, like have their eyes and ears covered, pants tied together, so they're totally in the sensory deprivation. Yeah, it's straight out of you and Cameron.
Speaker 2: In the book, he speaks with resentment over the fact that he was referred to as the quote unquote America as as quote unquote America's tortures are that was the name that they referred to, lou Elizondo, that was what they called him and everything, and he downplaced the torture aspects to the interrogation. He said, well, from my perspective, I was serving my country in the war against terror.
Speaker 1: And so those are the covers. I mean, this is crazy. This cover actually immense. Admits that he's a Department of Defense person, like it's crazy, and he's I would be like this is us right away and eight hundred billion dollar a year, judget.
Speaker 2: And and and something else. He talks glowingly of his former boss, James Clapper. He says that this was a man of great integrity. This is the man that lied and said no, the NSA is not spying not intentionally. We're not spying intentionally on the American people. We might have done it accidentally. And then all the evidence comes out that shows that Clapper was just flat out lying, and he talks about Clapper in glowing terms, talks about how he met with Clapper in the green room at CNN, and Clapper had said that he was proud of Loue Elizondo and his what he had done with the uf UAP disclosures. So again, this dude is the poster boy for American militarism and he's he's the embodiment of everything that started it n s C sixty eight and all.
Speaker 1: So he guess who else works for b A Systems? You want to take a guess? James Clapper? Yeah, no, I'm not kidding. It's right on his It's right on his uh Wikipedia page. Yeah. And and cheap Operating Operating Officer British Military Intelligence comping DETICA now deifying US based subsidy or b A Systems.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one big, happy corporate family.
Speaker 2: Yeah again. Uh, Kirsten gillibrand her she is connected through her family and and I can't recall who it was if it's their father or her mother and all. But but she is connected directly to b A systems through through her family. She has a family connection to it. All of these people that are you know, that are part of the the Ellen agenda involved in this deception, the the agenda of militarism have ties to defense contractors like jilibriand I mean Adam Shift, who did who was involved in that first big congressional hearing over UAPCE. Adam Shift is bought up. So UH is totally bought up by Raithon Raytheon has put a lot, has given a lot of money to Adam Shift not.
Speaker 1: Even surprise, huge huge presence in California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Long under oath to Congress. Right, both accused. Now no jail sens for these guys. Yeah, yeah, unbelievable, And it's incredible. That's how incredible your research and how important it is is because people just take these guys at face value. These guys have these sketchiest connections. Podesta alone just being connected to Podesta, Like I saw Podesta with Schwarzenegger voting for Kamala, and I'm just like what they got on Schwarzenegger something on to.
Speaker 2: Get mister screw your freedoms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I don't know, he's got to be compromised in one way or the other just by sitting next to Podesta, because the average person would want to keep Podesta forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but like you said, but like you said, you know, but you know, there's there's also in addition to and what we're going to get into in later installments. Right now, we're dealing with how this is being used to preserve militarism, right and NSC sixty eight style militarism. But like you said earlier, it's also, like you know, about changing human humanity's UH spiritual outlook and changing changing religions, doing overall halls of people's religions. Well, later on in in the book Imminent, Leuis Alessandro promotes the whole UH doctrine, and the Nephlim doctrine is basically this idea that the Nephilim spoken of in Genesis chapter six, you know, had had come down to Earth and polluted the human gene pool, and and that God is this big eugenicist in the sky that has to get rid of everybody except for Noah. Not because Noah was a righteous man. But because Noah kept his gene pool clean and and all of that stuff, that that belief you know that that skewed version of of the of of of Yeah, yeah, that skewed version of the Bible began with people like John Darby and g. H. Pim pimp Uh g H. Pimber. What did Darby and Pimber have him in common and everything? Sationalism? And they were also part of and you'll be able to appreciate this, they were part of or or associated with the Plymouth Brethren. Well what did the Plymouth Brethren give us? Alistair Kroller? And this is why, this is why stans Satanic. This is why Satanic apocalypticism is so similar to the apocalyptic beliefs that are floated around in fundamentalist and dispensationalist circles and all. There's that kind of symbiotic relationship between between evangelicals and the Satanists. They seem to switch sides really easy. Like a lot of former Evangelicals are now Satanists. A lot of former Satanists are now Evangelicals. And the reason that for that is this shared totally, completely skewed eschatology. That's that's divorced entirely from Apostolic Christianity. You won't find that. You won't find that belief system in the more apostolically based communions, you won't find it, like, for instance, with Anglicans, you won't find it. With the Orthodox. You won't find it with Roman or Eastern Catholic or Byzantine Catholic. You find it usually with these more fringy style kind of fundamentally a rejected revelation. He didn't get that was worth anything. Yeah, they don't emphasize it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're really right, It's really incredible, and it makes you wonder when you see this kind of cultural engineering, this puppeteering, It makes you wonder, like the Nephelin pushers, who else is like who's granting these grants? Who's financing these ideas? Right? Yeah, I get in the public mind like Louis Elizondo, like he's all over the news everywhere. His book has would all kinds of downs are bestseller. You know it's supported well well.
Speaker 2: Chuck Missler, who really was a pusher of this. He worked with that word Teller. He worked with Edward Teller, who, like I said earlier, you know he was whether the disinformation agents who possibly made UH made UH contributed to the insanity of Paul Benowitz, and at least one of his associates had told Greg Bishop, who wrote Project Beta, that it was likely that Teller was a member of the Aviary. And the Aviary was that coterie of UFO disinformation agents coming out of the government that used William Moore, that used Bill Moore to UH to spread all these all these lies, you know, And and Richard Doty was either a member of the Aviary or one of the one of the aviaries intermediaries. And so when you go back by his own admission, so.
Speaker 1: When you go back to the fifties, like what UFO story isn't part of the intelligence, right, I mean if you look at the dam Sky and all these other ones and all this uh roswell, this is all kind of myth making, right, Yeah, it's exactly I mean. And it's interesting because it overlaps with Kennedy that one guy Banister was involved in another uh UFO story too, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Banister Banister kept well for the files for the FBI over the the over UFOs and other strange uh. I guess you could say Fortyana that that the that The X Files would be based off of that, you know, and yeah, and would Richard Dodi also act as an advisor to Chris Carter, Yes, he acted, he wrote, he wrote that at least two an saus in one other episode of The X Files and everything, So it's incredible. So it's a it's a it's a rat.
Speaker 1: That's a really really good doctor. Oh yeah, a very an excellent one. And actually talked that he started his own publishing company, the guy who did that, so I wish him well into legit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's a it's a it's a great It's one of those fundamental works that you have to that you have to watch if you're really going to, you know, do any kind of serious research into UFOs and and you know what they're really about, and.
Speaker 1: Right, what's going on behind scenes. So there's always all the money, right, all these guys are making money off of this thing. And I pulled up this thing of Clapper, where like Russia is the primary adversary so dangerous that if you're put in context with everything else, we know the Russians are doing to interfere with the election, another bull and just the historical practice of the Russians who typically almost genetically yep, to bo op, penetrate, the interesting word, gain favor whatever, which is typical Russian technique.
Speaker 2: Yes, even after even after uh, the Soviet imperium falls, it's like, well, they're not communists anymore. Well, you have to understand this is in the Russia's genes.
Speaker 1: That's how common. It's just Russians, it's just Russian.
Speaker 2: It's just something about those Slavac people.
Speaker 1: And for people, you know, the Russians, they got it rough because they're just not as pure European. You're easy to like turn them into like skeep coats. Well, you know, total disgrace. These people who believe all this Russian stuff are stupid. Yeah, they tried, guys, they tried to bring up the Russian like involving the election again in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, yeah. I think that I think it might a lot of that might go back, And this goes back. You remember our conversation over the Inglotopian Dreams article that we wrote. I think that a lot of this goes back to those anglophile networks, the constellation of networks that made up you know, uh, these these true believers in the visions of Cecil Rhodes and John Ruskin. They they they seemed they were terrified of the Slavic people. They were scared that the Slavic people would be real competitors with the British for World hit Chiminy. And what scared them even more than that, what scared them poopless, was the notion that one day the Slavic people might make peace with the Germans, and that Russia and Germany would join together. And if that ever happened, they would become an unstoppable force. And you know, and and and so they did whatever they could throughout history, including recent history, to drive a wedge between Germany and UH and Russia.
Speaker 1: Or Europe in general too. So no alliance, no NATO, NATO did, Russia doesn't get to join, and then you carve everybody out. I mean, this is maybe like Perfidius Albion or even the neocons is like, hey, the Germans are now got no energy, they've been industrialized. Russians that they tried to take down the Russian Empire of the Russian state and it's kind of bad.
Speaker 2: It's it's backfired. Horribly. The Germans should have never gone along with the all this because all that oil that was going from going from Russia to Germany is now going over to China.
Speaker 1: Or the natural gas like the natural grassrot, the free well relatively cheap natural gas propped up the German who don't have a lot of access to the real energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, and you have you kind of have that that that brilliance among the Germans, you know, I mean like the Nazis were awful, but like the scientists, the rocket scientists that just you know, there.
Speaker 1: Is is obviously engineering brilliance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's obvious brilliance there. So imagine if that brilliance ever, you know, met with the UH, with Russia in terms of Russia's boundless resources, you know, with with Russia providing the resources and the and the Germans uh, you know, providing the UH. The technical will know how I mean, they would they not have that, they would be unstoppable and UH and and they Britain specifically, but the Anglophile, the whole Englosphere, Anglotopia or whatever generally speaking, would be rendered irrelevant and they just back to the Crimean war too, like just meddling around in Russia.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so these guys keep doing. But the cultural aspect, like some people are really wrapped up in the UFO phenomenon, and that because it's such an ornate tapestry of different figures and groups and people, they can't see the wizard pulling the levers behind the curtain. I would say, no, that's the biggest shame guys. Like it's like that guy you were talking about and the spooks and cooks. I forgot his name, but the guy went insane, like how many people have lost their minds to this stuff?
Speaker 2: Paul Bitewitz, he had he had, if I recall correctly, the poor man had like had erected like a wall of sandbags in his house. I mean like, well, he just basically turned his house into a fort because he was scared that aliens were coming through the walls. And they were most likely not aliens because Richard Dodi and the a FO s I were sneaking into his house. But Richard Dody also took note that somebody else there was evidence that other people were sneaking into into Benewitz's house. That was like he saw where a ladder had been sat against the window during one of their uh, during one of their expeditions and all, and.
Speaker 1: He's like an Eastern European Stasi mind.
Speaker 2: We didn't do that. And you know, he said, well, we didn't do that. That must have been somebody else in this alphabet soup and so I mean like and there was according to Great Bishop allegedly marx like like injection marks on Paul Benowitz's arms. So you know, he he might have been subjected to like mind control experiments. But it just, uh, it melted, It melted the man, the poor man down.
Speaker 1: How many other benitz are out there, like other people have gone through.
Speaker 2: Their legion, their legion in the UFO community. When when, when it was all said and done, and Richard Doty finally told, you know, Paul Benowitz, it wasn't true. What I told you was it was a lie. Paul Benowitz said, you don't have to lie to me. I know it was true. I know you were telling me the truth. And he went to his grave believing all of it.
Speaker 1: He believed that's the mind control aspect. And so it was a mind control aspect to all of the UFOs.
Speaker 2: And you look at that subculture now and even with us. The comments that we get, we get, we get some nasty comments. Well, Linda melted hell for it. It's it's that they know was manipulated by Doty every bit as much as Bitowitz and Linda Bolton. Howe becomes quite hostile when people suggest that the claims that were fed to her by by Doty are somehow false or at least somehow errodeous or partially But we've gotten up on shows and had people just attack us and like, no, it's real, it's real. You're the cover up artists, you're the you're you're one of them. You're the call and see lead.
Speaker 1: That's a classic cult response, like cult mind responses, accuse the accuser.
Speaker 2: There are people that you'll never be able to convince otherwise.
Speaker 1: That's there's something really heavy and disturbing. Matthewfo it's kind of funny games, but then you kind of see the wealth behind it and the agendas and that they're not telling these poor naive global people. You know, you're the kind of people you could tell them the global word isn't in the dictionary and they just be like really, right, So they found those kind of people, Yeah, and skewed their lives. I don't think it's it's terrible when you see these agendas and stuff.
Speaker 2: It is yeah, and and you know, uh, I think that they want those people to be around and for those people to to they want to cultivate their pathology, and then they want them to and then they want those people to spread their pathology. Collinate, Please pollinate, Please pollinate.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's almost like the Dead Deadheads and stuff like can you create your core followers and tell them to spread everything else?
Speaker 2: Because because the end game for them will be to try to to try one last threat narrative and it and this would be that last threat narrative. The UFO went because, like like we said, and the the the the this conspiratorial network that we talk about, the deep state, all of that, they're not omniscient, they're not omnipresent, they're not perfect, they don't they're not hyper competent. A lot of their competency went away with the death of three people Kissinger, Brazinski, and David Rockefeller, and so their their narratives are failing, and out of desperation, they might they might be might be turning to that as the final narrative to try to keep control. When you have Paul Krugman, who's supposed to be like this nobel economist or whatever you know this, yeah, you know, saying that, you know, an alien invasion would help us to pain inflation. And he's saying this kind of crap. It shows that it shows that they are turning to this in desperation. But they need the grand they need they need to be the ground to be uh fertilized.
Speaker 1: So you free conditioned people for they need the condition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need the people to be conditioned for that that kind of cosmic Gulf of Tonkin incident that they might have.
Speaker 1: Right, that's what they did for nine to eleven, Like they pre kanditioned people, conditioned people with bin laden and terrorists terrorists together. Yeah, what do you guys see on the horizon, the near horizon.
Speaker 2: You well, again, I think that they are we we think that they're going to try something like, you know, for lack of a better way, putting it like a false flag. Paul Nitzi, who who's who conceived n SC sixty eight. The interesting thing about him is that he was also a major participant in in Operation Northwoods, and he actually wrote some of the ideas for false flags that were supposed to be a part of Operation Northwoods. And for the audience those who don't know, and I don't know the soul that wouldn't know by now. Operation north Woods was a was a project conceived by UH Lyman Lemnitzer, who was the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff I believe at the time, and to cause all these terrorist actions and that would then be blamed on Cuba and then that would give the pre that would create the pretext for a military invasion of Cuba by America. Well, Paul Nitzi conceived some of the ideas as far as those series of false flags, and he was a participant in in UH Operation north Woods. So what we might be looking at on the horizon at some point is a cosmic Operation north Woods. But I think that'll be the casualties. The casualties associated with that operation whenever it should it should be hatched, will be real. But nobody's going to buy it. I don't believe that anybody's going to buy it. It's just but they will. We're pretty convinced they will try to pull it off at some point. Black swatt of is yeah, because yeah, because nothing's working anymore. Nothing else is working. It's just not working with the American public anymore. Our our our credulity was strained too much. It was strained to uh to the to the breaking point and all. So you know, so nobody's going to buy it. It won't succeed at it won't accomplish what they want to to accomplish. But unfortunately, there will be people hurt because you know, if you're going to have like a cosmic Golf of Tonkin or cosmic north Woods project, you're gonna you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Need casualties, right, casualties. It's real exactly. We lost five thousand. You could be next. That's what they said on nine to eleven, Like, hey, terrorist kid us, they could hit you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna use all those psychological tactics.
Speaker 2: So you have these. You could have like, I don't know, a drone attack in the South China, see and they say, well, initially we thought it was the Chinese, but it's really the Aliens. And you know, this drone attack could take out you know, sixty seventy some men on an aircraft carrier. They're dead, they're gone, and everything, and you know, and and the war drum start to beat for you know, it's we need to storm Mars and and you know, defeat the Venusians and it won't it won't work, but you know it won't work. But unfortunately there'll be all these these people that died for nothing, you know.
Speaker 1: So crazy. Well it's really amazing. I mean, people need to read your articles. Where can they read them? It's at the Canadian Patriot.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, Canadian the Canadian Patriot Review. And there's three of them right now, well no, sorry, four of them, and three of them are related to the UFO topic. And then like he's getting ready to publish an expanded version of Ingleotopian Dreams, so there will be a fourth one on the horizon and it's a much much longer version of that of that article. And like I, like we said, we will be doing presentations. Philip's going to do his presentation on December first. I'm going to be doing my presentation on December fifteenth on the on these topics and everything, and anybody wanting to visit any of our older stuff, you know, please go to Conspiracy Archive. And hopefully at some point Terry's able to get back up on his feet because he was a he He was a great guy who gave us a platform for a long long time, and a very very good and responsible researcher.
Speaker 1: And you guys have a couple of books. Can you talk about those as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure, we have The Ascendency of the Scientific Dictatorship. The expanded revised edition of that was released in two thousand and six, and it basically charts the course of the creation and development of technocracy, which, of course we saw, especially during the COVID hysteria, there was essentially a form of technocracy enshrined here in the United States, a rule by a cognitive elite people lay claimed to some vaguely defined socio political nosis, technical elite, scientific elites. And then we also published more recently Invoking the Beyond, which discusses the Beyond, a neologism that we assigned to a narrative construct invoked by the power elite to induce ontological shock. Of the beyond is basically invoked to dwarf representative forms of government, parliaments, congresses, what have you, to dwarf them epistemologically and ontologically, thereby creating a epistemological vacuum to be filled by a duke sex mockina, typically in the form of a technocratic elite.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. That's great ratings thirty seven five star reviews. A lot of information in.
Speaker 2: There too, it's a very thorough seven Yeah, seven years worth of research with that one.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing. Congratulations, Thank you so much, guys. I will put links to everything. Send me any other links that you'd like to include in the show notes. It was Paul and Philip Collins and we talked about there are articles deception through Disclosure, So I'll put links to that as well. People check them out and to give them to your friends who are into the UFO phenomenon, because it'll gold be a good way to kind of program program. Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Might see the light.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean what's really scary is just the Intel connections are just all over the place. They're just ding ding ding ding. It's almost like which one isn't an intel or a cold operative or both. Maybe they're an intel.
Speaker 2: And a cold operative. Yeah, and and and everyone opens up a new a new rabbit hole. I mean, yeah, it's it's just like I.
Speaker 1: Had no idea about dolus in like the early UFOs, I didn't even know you had like his evil wand in that pot too, like oh yeah, oh yeah. Well it's interesting because it ties in with my earlier talk. We were just talking about mocking bird befoure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something we talked about in the book that we haven't spoken about in the articles yet. It's probably going to be in the presentation. There was a lawyer out of Cincinnati by the name of Thomas Iikoff. He wanted to sue Georgiadomski and for fraud because he had passed his literature through the United States Postal Service. So he's like, you're using the United States mail to perpetrate a fraud. And the the Council Legal Counsel for the CIA looked into Thomas Iikoff and said, well, does he have legal standing here? Does he have the grounds to bring his suit against Georgia Doomsky And they found that yes he did. But Alan Dallis said, if anybody tries to, I will we will bring an injunction. We will bring an a junction. And yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Most people and he has the same mentality of all these guys. A small technological elite should be the ones ruling everything. That's really what dolls believed. Yeah, I think that he kind of pulled that off in a lot of ways. I mean, incredible stuff. Yeah, he was really nefarious, Like I think he was good at secrecy and concealing himself. Absolutely kind of puppeteering. So it's just like, oh, he's just ahead of intelligence.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he had a brilliance to him that this latest crop of deep state actors and elites don't have. And that's what we have going for us. I mean, with the death of these older guys and all that, while evil were had had a strange kind of brilliance to them. With their death and all we we have, you know what's left over, Well, these these pampered elites who you know, never had to perform, never had to do anything in their whole entire lives, and.
Speaker 1: So you know, so the old ones were very competent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think we've talked about this before, William, But I mean, when when when you have Mika Brazenski make in this moment of parapraxis saying, oh they they it's not there. It's not their place to tell people what to think. That's our job. And you consider the fact of who her father was and her father Big Big Zebig Pressensky would have never he would have never made a goof up of a flow up. Yeah, he would have never.
Speaker 1: And she's him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a there's been I mean that with with the passing of those those three giants Kissinger, z Big and Uh and David Rockefeller, there's been a brain drain. There's been a there's been a loss of the intellectual base of the covert circles, the deep state retainers of the of the oligarch there's of the oligarchs, there's been I.
Speaker 1: Put George W. Bush in there too. The elder elder is very sinster character too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was, he was. Yeah, I mean, h W was pretty smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, George W.
Speaker 2: That's not so much. So there we go.
Speaker 1: So thank God that the competency level is degrading. It's good for humanity. Yeah, you have to thank God anyway, guys, thanks so much, great to talk with you, Paul and Philip Collins. I'll put all the links in the show notes. Thanks so much for talking.
Speaker 2: Thanks Bill, Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: William, stay there.