Speaker 1: All right, welcome back and joining us for the first time post election, is Gerald slinty or things have really been happening? Fast Journal is where you can find his excellent publication weekly. He's got like three hundred pages or so of articles, no fluff in it, and it's like an online magazine. You can save ten percent off if you use the code night at trendsjournal dot com. Thank you for joining us, Jeryl.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: And by the way, when you use the code, of course, you're the grand total of two dollars and fifty cents a week.
Speaker 4: That's great, that's great.
Speaker 3: The toilet paper Record, the New York Times four dollars a day. Wall Street Journal five dollars a day. We hardly get any trend value information from either of those papers, maybe one or two articles or of any value. It's so sad that journalism has died. And again you could thank that slime ball slick Will Clinton is nineteen ninety six Federal Communications Act when he digregulated the communications industry with thousands, thousands of independent radio stations and TV stations and newspapers. Now six companies controlled ninety two percent of the media.
Speaker 1: And sorous is going in and buying up a lot of radio stations and everything. It's not going to get any better any time soon.
Speaker 2: No, it's only getting worse.
Speaker 3: So anyway, we're giving people that you can't get anywhere else with trends. You know, I call the campaign wrong. I thought Harris was going to win, and we only go by data. You know, I'm a political atheist. I don't believe in any of the parties. It's a crime syndicate. I mean, you saw the covers of the Trends Journal. You know it was the Disney presidential reality show, one of them, Mini Mouse Verse, Donald Duck, your numb Skulls Race to the White House. We had both of them. It's not like I liked any of them. But we go by the data. So let's go back to twenty twenty two. Inflation was at nine percent midterm elections. Biden's poll ratings are in the toilet where he belongs. We said the Republicans this Ala May. The elections are in November. Alam Ay, Trends Journal. We said that the Republicans who are not going to do well despite this because of their anti abortion stance. Again, not like what you want, what you like, what your wish for what's what is And we said Harris is going to hit the campaign trail because of Biden's unpopularity.
Speaker 2: That's what we said back in twenty twenty and two May.
Speaker 3: They lost, the Republicans did terrible because of abortion. We thought that would be a big issue again, and so too did the Harris campaign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was all of her campaign basically.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as the polls showed.
Speaker 3: Only fourteen percent of the people were concerned about abortion. This time, as the saying goes, it's the economy stupid. Yeah, Okay, let's go to yesterday the Fed had Jerome Palells said we're not sure about what we're going to be doing with interest rates because the economy is so strong. Wait a minute, I thought the economy. I thought Trump won because of the weak economy for the working class. Again, we go by the data. The data was showing that consumer confidence in the four months leading up to the campaign and then the last one right before the campaign was the highest in four years. That's according to the data. Number two. So we thought that Harris would get a vast majority of the women vote. Well, let's see, we said, And since Harris is a woman and sixty four percent of women say abortion should be legal, according to the Gallipol. We believed it would again be a major issue, and so did the grim Credit part it didn't. Women votes for Harris were below President Joe Biden's count in twenty twenty and Hillary Clinton's in twenty sixteen. She was down five percent of the women's votes from Biden and down thirteen percent from Clinton. We had no idea that that was going to happen. Then again, people say she's not black. Again, I don't care what people say. According to what she says. If you go to the White House thing and you read what she says, she says that she said that she's a let me get the exact quote here.
Speaker 1: That well, of course she was an Indian and proud of it and bragging about it a few years ago and everything with the year. Yeah, just like they all flip on policies, she flipped on her ethnicity.
Speaker 3: She said she is quote the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected vice president. So this is so anyway, we thought she'd get the black vote. So here's the numbers. When Biden ran in twenty twenty he got eighty seven percent of the black men's.
Speaker 2: Vote and.
Speaker 3: Harris only got seventy eight percent. When Biden ran, he got ninety five percent of a black women vote. She got ninety two percent. Again, she's Jamaican. We thought she'd get the Latino vote. Didn't happen. Let's see, her twenty two percent gain over Trump was lower than Biden's thirty nine percent lead when he ran against Trump in twenty twenty with Latino vote.
Speaker 2: So again we called it.
Speaker 3: Wrong, but we again we went by the facts, and the facts show that also.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this, do you think that the economic data was wrong? For example, you know, talking about consumer confidence? We look at how they rig you know, the inflation calculations, the labor unemployment figures, and all the rest of the stuff.
Speaker 4: Do you think they rigged consumer confidence and other things like.
Speaker 1: That, because you know, they won't put stuff out like that as a push poll to try to tell everybody, oh, you're happy with the economy or you're not happy with the economy, you know, to try to create they can use poles to create perception rather than just measure.
Speaker 3: No, because this is like from the University of Michigan, these things, so I don't know. But again, we just go by what's out there, and you know, we don't know if it's bregg again. If you want to know if it's rigged again. These are the numbers when we wrote the article. And another reason Trump won was despite his getting seventy three point six million votes this year, down from seventy four point two million when he ran against Joe Biden. Democrat Democratic support would quote more of the same and keep smiling while unable to answer questions. Harris got only sixty nine point three percent of the votes, twelve million less than the eighty one point three million votes Biden got when he ran against Trump in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: And then people say, well, they rigged the election. I get it.
Speaker 3: We're only going by the data. We got twelve million less votes. So what happened was people didn't care about any of them.
Speaker 2: A lot of people. Yeah, I remember people. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: And she made such a clown of herself when she again, again we go by what happened. She did good during the Democratic convention, she put on a good show. He beat Trump in the debates according to the polls, and Trump said I'm not going to debate her anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Everybody could see that, just like they could see how Biden couldn't handle himself at all in the first debate. They saw the same thing with Trump in the second one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we thought she was going to do better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then she went on like the view and they asked her, you know, how is your campaign going to be your election going to be different white House than the Biden White House.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm born from the middle class family.
Speaker 3: And for four minutes, she goes on a whole different direction, doesn't answer the questions. She made a fool of herself every time she went out there, that's right.
Speaker 1: And she even said, well, I'm not really going to change anything from all of this stuff, as you point out, you know, I'm just gonna laugh. I'm gonna say everything's going to be the same. I think it was also that, you know, everybody, even though it was a very brief period of time, it was enough time for people to see that there was absolutely nothing there. And she was absolutely afraid to talk to anybody. I mean, just take a look at the Joe Rogan thing, right, And so she's afraid to go on with Joe Rogan. She was afraid at the very beginning of it. Look how long she went without having any interviews, and then when she finally had one interview, she's got to bring in her security blanket, her vice president with her next to her, because she can't handle a one on one interview, even with a friendly interview, even though she knows that they're going to edit this stuff. So I think a lot of that was there, But I'm kind of thinking, you know, in terms of the abortion thing, I covered the fact that there was what maybe like ten different states that put the right to abortion in their constitution, and these were states that, you know, some of them were some of the battleground states and things like that. I think that really undercut her. I really think I'd undercut her issue because they said, look, we can handle this at the state level if they want the if they want abortion, which I know is import but if they want abortion, they can handle it at the state level. They don't need her, And she made her entire campaign around that, and people said, well, we can stop it. And that's you know, that's what I keep telling everybody all the time about all these individual issues. I said, each individual issue that is a threat to you. You're better off handling it at state level or at the local level, because you're not going to get it in Washington. These people are just a grab bag of weird issues and you can never trust them to do anything about it. So people really didn't that she lost that issue, and she was just an empty suit or pantsuit, I guess.
Speaker 3: And then Trump, you know, he bragged about him killing Roe versus Wade, but then he came out and said it should be about stage rights.
Speaker 2: It was exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: And again it wasn't a major issue.
Speaker 3: It was only let me see, it was like thirteen or fourteen percent of the people. Thirteen percent. Yeah, the people didn't care about it that much. Yeah, So anyway, that that's what And then then we also said when we made the forecast that Trump would win if there was an economic crisis, like a stock market crash. Well it wasn't State, it wasn't Wall Street, it was Main Street that went down, and that's why he won. And now again, now you look what's going on. You know, there's some things I like what he's doing, and other things I can't stand what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Is some of the people he's brought in. You know, before.
Speaker 3: He went on the air, you talked to ask me about gold. Gold took a big hit. Goal was at what twenty eight hundred bucks an ounce before he came in.
Speaker 1: And now what is it around mid I think or something.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal.
Speaker 1: You're ready and crypto coin has exploded and with these expectations. So yeah, what's your take on all that?
Speaker 2: Well, here we go. Let me give you the numbers here.
Speaker 3: When Trump won in twenty sixteen, right, where is it here? Goal fell twelve percent in the first year, silver fell thirteen percent in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: When he got elected.
Speaker 3: The bitcoin thing again, all of a sudden, he became pro bitcoin. He got lot one hundred and fifty two hundred million dollars from the bitcoin people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that don't make him pro anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like he's a pro Israel. What you got? How many hundred millions in the yatless?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And so bitcoin, if there was no bitcoin, goal, prices would be another thousand dollars higher because you got so much money going into this and I don't see it. You know, we've been bull It's not what we like. What we want what we wish for. We've been bullish on It's in the Trends Journal. We've been bullsh on bitcoin for how many years. We called the bottom, we called it when we're going down. We said this is If it goes below this, it's going to go down. If it doesn't go it's going to go here. I mean, we've been right on target with this.
Speaker 2: This is my.
Speaker 3: This is big, this is real, and I don't see it going away. I think it's going to keep going up as long as Trump keeps propping it up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The other thing too, look at the people who's brought in like Musk. It shows you one thing. Everybody, get this in your head. If you're not a mill multi multi billionaire, you got nothing to say. So shut your mouth and you listen to the billionaires. You are just a little plantation worker of slave land here.
Speaker 2: You have no voice. You're right, nobody.
Speaker 5: I'm a Musk, I'm a bezos Gates the sorrows. You're just crap America who brings feedom and democracy to all over the world as they slaughter people and support genocide. This is no democracy, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's even bragging, you know, joking about the fact that he brought that sink in when he bought Twitter. You know, I'm gonna, you know, throw everything out, including the kitchen sink type of thing. And so he photoshopped that picture of himself with a kitchen sink there in the Oval office, kind of bragging about how he had bought it too. I mean, a pretty clear reference. Hey, you know, I bought Twitter, now bought the White House, and that's exactly what he got.
Speaker 4: Now when I.
Speaker 1: Look at this, the other aspect of this that I think is kind of interesting, and I talked about this at the beginning of the week. A lot of the people around him, like lut Nick and other people, they've all always hung around ESG and of course must became the richest man in the world by being a you know, by exploiting all the green garbage and everything. And Musk has been a big proponent of carbon taxes, so has Lutenant and a lot of these other people. They've got a scheme they're running through some municipal organizations in Latin America, tied to a surveillance tied to the bit the blockchain. And so the question is are they going to try to run something through that's going to be kind of a private version of CBDC. You know, they want to get back to the carbon taxes. They want to do carbon capture. That was the one big thing of Leezellen, the guy that he put at EPA was all about carbon capture. When he was a Republican in Congress, he was pushing this carbon capture scam. And we've seen Trump doing that with Bergham and with Christinoman North and South Dakota, the CEO of this big carbon carbon dioxide pipeline. So this kind of stuff kind of in the background, running these kind of green scams and maybe folding all this stuff into a blockchain version of tracking what you're doing and putting.
Speaker 4: That out there.
Speaker 1: I look at this and I kind of think it's a combination of that. What is Musk want to get out of this? Of course, he wants more money, he wants to I think he might wind up being the first trillionaire. But it looks to me and he's talked about this. I've played this several times this week that he's talked about how he wants X to be this big processor of global payments. He said maybe half of the world's global payments happening on x.
Speaker 5: Is.
Speaker 1: How do you see his interest in all of this stuff other than just the standard green stuff. I think he's looking for something bigger this time around.
Speaker 3: Like you said, what you said is I agree with everything you says guys in control? Yeah, oh yeah, the money. I'm telling you money. How much is a cost to run these two elections? How many billions? Oh yeah yeah, how many billions?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: She took in a billion right away. There was even that joke on Saturday Night Line, they said, you took in a billion dollars? How come you're not winning? And she says, yes, I screamed that into my pillow every morning. You know, why am I not winning? With a billion dollars? Here she was doing stuff. She's paying celebrities big bucks, you know, to go and she put her picture and campaign stuff on that big Vegas ball. But they've got the sphere that was costing her half million dollars a day. I mean, it was just this vanity project for her.
Speaker 4: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: And again what you talked about, I hate that word. Celebrities, by the way, Yeah, what a stupid world.
Speaker 2: Celebrity. Oh, Sylvester Saloon set a clown set.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we celebrate them. They're people we celebrate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, celebrities anyway, Oprah, yeah, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, nothing, that's right, she got nothing from it, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was on Oprah twice back in the day, and she was great. By the way, her show is better than I uld be on everybody. You remember when I was going to see it CNN like four times a month, All Today's Show, Good Morning America, all of them. They just said, trucks up with the satellites. Anyway, no one put on a better show than she did, her staff, her setup. It was way beyond the mainstream media back I'm going back.
Speaker 2: To the nineties and early two thousands.
Speaker 3: But anyway, the celebrities didn't get her anywhere. And that's very important to look at. And the other thing is look at the people that he's picking, you know.
Speaker 2: By the way, I.
Speaker 3: As you well know, I supported RFK Junior when I had one of my Peace rallies up here. His campaign manager, Dennis Kucinich was one of my speakers. I had given Kennedy the most amount of money an individual could give to a campaign, and he was going high in the beginning it was like up fifteen percent, which is unbelievable for a third party candidate.
Speaker 2: Back in January.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I got my money back when he became so pro Israel. And here's some of the things that he said. This is from Hahada's, the Israeli newspaper. Over the past year and a half, Kennedy has attempted to defend himself against alleged anti Semitism by cozying up to right wing pro Israel allies like Rabbi Shmuley, BOTECH and Zionist Organizations of American America CEO Mort Klein. He has also insisted that he has been more pro israel ill than Jewish Democrats.
Speaker 2: He said that.
Speaker 3: Palestinians quote, are the most pampered people in the world. And he keeps going on one article after pounded instead of consultant won't. Yeah, so I that's when I cut my I got my money back and and I don't support him, but I do support his stance against the drug dealers that people call big farmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, something good may come out of that. Yeah, so that that could be interesting. Yeah, it's I talked about that today. You know, he's a real mix bag everybody is, but especially the political parties who start jumping behind the political party.
Speaker 4: I just I can't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 1: But he is an interesting contradiction. He's all about children's health, but he supports abortion with that any restrictions. But he might even if he was just to get rid of the nineteen eighty six immunity, vaccine immunity, that would be a huge thing if he were to stop TV advertising like the tobacco industry, because it's the president Guard was saying, I don't think that's constitutional, and yet you know, whether it's constitutional or not, they've already set this thing up as a precedent, so he could use that precedent to stop the vaccine ads. And of course that's their superpower by buying all of these ads, they own the media, and that's how they can lie to everybody and make sure that they're never investigated, that there's never any journalism that's being done against them. So if they were to lose that, that would be a big blow to them, just those two things, and he might do.
Speaker 3: That on the ads. You know who made that they were prohibited.
Speaker 4: Was Clinton, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Clinton slime Ball Clinton. Yeah, nineteen ninety seven, because I was hired by Warren O. Lambert, which was a big company back then. I think fires abought them out of some one of those and they hired me precise to do a lot of trends analysis of corporations, and I remember when it had happened.
Speaker 2: So and then going back to.
Speaker 3: The number is I think I'm not positive, but I think the number is. CNN forty seven percent of its income comes from drug dealer advertising.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, oh, their own Fox, I'm sure is the same thing. MSNBC, I'm sure is the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And and all the you know, the broadcast media, ABC, CBS, NBC. I'm sure it's all that would be a gigantic thing. If you could stop their ownership of the media, that would be a big thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean to me, you know again the motto of the trends journalist, think for yourself. You know, we put the facts down, we say, with the trends are heading, we give you our analysis and our forecast, but.
Speaker 2: You know, you do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: This is we're you know, we're finding and as I see it, inject all this stuff into a new born baby to me is insanity.
Speaker 2: It is it is, it's insanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little infigure, all these things going into the body. Again, when we were young guys, there was nobody. Again, I'm born in nineteen forty six, the height of the baby. I got like fifty kids in my class.
Speaker 2: Nobody had autism.
Speaker 1: Well, look at how has exploded, you know, it's eighty six. At fact, she gets that in by eighty nine they do rain Man. We're talking about that the other day. Eighty nine they do rain Man, and autism is so rare at that point in time that they had to explain to people what autism was in the movie. But now it's like, you know, three kids out of one hundred, you know, or one out of every thirty three kids has got autism.
Speaker 4: And I just I cover ill. Can't get past.
Speaker 1: This one case that I covered about a month ago, and it was a custody battle. The parents had not in a divorce, parents had not vaccinated the kids. The judge gets it, says that's child abuse. You don't vaccinate the kids. I'll give the custody to whichever parent does this, and the mom says, I'll do it. It took the kids out three of them, and the two youngest. They gave them eighteen vaccines all at once, and they both went into intensive care immediately, and the one that was the youngest came out with autism that is so severe he can't engage. He's just catatonic, and his dad's got to change his diaper and everything. It's just unbelievable, and there's absolutely no question that that's what caused it, and yet the main the media ignores it because they're owned by the pharmaceutical company.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 4: It's just amazing.
Speaker 2: I again, I don't call them pharmaceutical companies. They drug dealers.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they used the word big farm and they're not pharmaceutical. They're drug dealers. And again, look at the billions of dollars they give to the doctors.
Speaker 1: Well, you know the other part of it too, is we talked about those could be good things. I played a clip from Marv K Junior this week earlier. First of all, I was really surprised. I really did not think that he was going to be given HHS. I know that he said that Trump had promised it to him, but he had his co chair of the transition team, and I played it again today, Lutnick say, no, he's not going to get that. No, he's not going to get that. So I thought they were just going to show him the door and use him like Trump used him back in twenty seventeen. But he talked about how Smithfield and took over the pork industry and then how they sold themselves off to China and everything. So he's spot on in that, and that may there could be some very important stuff there in terms of the FDA on the food side that he could also do as well. So both of those things are very positive. That's the most positive thing I've seen now the Trump administration right now is to put him in at HHS. I think he's going to expose stuff. You may legitimize these these organizations that need to be abolished, but at least we can get some of this stuff exposed and maybe some real change there.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, that's again if Congress approves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you think there's going to be a problem with that.
Speaker 4: I think it's good.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying the wild card there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's going to be a real problem with some of these other picks like Matt Gates and Pete hegg Seth that at defense. I don't think they're going to make it through the.
Speaker 2: Clousy pick Marco Rubio.
Speaker 4: Rubyo.
Speaker 1: Isn't that amazing state? What qualifies them from As a matter of fact, christinome I was saying earlier, I said, she's a she's a a white version, a GOP version of La La Harris. She's just an empty suit. She didn't know anything. Why she was she dhs I joked earlier this week, I said, well, she bragged about shooting her dog, so maybe that qualifies her for being the top cop, since they are known for shooting dogs when they show up.
Speaker 4: But other than that, I.
Speaker 2: Don't Rubio what a little jerk of nothing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And again now to me, so remember Trump said he's going to end the war in Ukraine in twenty four hours when he gets elected, So let's see what happens there. And to me, the big issue, for equally big issue is the Israel war and Trump's people that he's picked or roll progenocide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hugely, hugely progenocide. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is from Hahadat's the Israeli newspaper which we subscribe to. So it's trend fourcasts. We go all over so we subscribe to this. We pay to go there. We don't have to pay, but we go to Times of Israel, Jerusalem Post, but we also go to Tron Times, I RNs, ir Na is Na Press TV one. He with the Iranians have to say, Arab News Aljazer, one of the Arabs.
Speaker 2: Have to say.
Speaker 3: This is from Hah, that's yesterday. Ready for his headline. Yeah, Trump's pro Israel appointees are the worst of our enemies.
Speaker 4: Really, And why do they say that.
Speaker 3: Because they tell the people that he's picking and how terrible they do. And you look at the people that he's picked and the things that they say. And one of them, let me find this article here. If I have it, you know what I did with it?
Speaker 2: The what's his name Huckleberry there?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Mike, yeah, Mike Cuckleberry. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: What what did he say about? Uh?
Speaker 1: He said it's Judea and Samaria. There's no such thing as a West Bank or settlements and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and and that guy, the other guy he picked, I forgot his name.
Speaker 4: He Seth Hegseeth, the Pete Hegseth from fron.
Speaker 3: That's with an L, I think with something anyway. Going back to Huckleberry that there was never such thing as a Palestine, he said that the uh, there's no such thing as settlements. These are developed properties and and and they all say that God gave him this land. Right, Okay, how about whis God?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Could God come out and say this? How about God coming out and saying I gave you this land?
Speaker 1: For Orthodox Day, they say, well, yeah, God gave us a lab But God's going to give us a land. He's going to come out. He's gonna do what you said. He's going to come out and give it to us. That's what the Orthodoxy.
Speaker 2: So bring out your God.
Speaker 3: If there's the God that you believe in, were you hiding, come on out God? Tell them that if God comes out and says this land belongs to the Jewish people, Okay, fine, what God, you're talking about something you made up?
Speaker 2: What if there's the God that you're saying, come on out. I look at it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I know a lot of Christian Zionists who will look at this and to them, it's all tied up and they're into the world. Interpretations of Revelation and everything, and so they're very much into this. They're not so much into, you know, uh, fighting the corruption that we all face and the struggles that we all face. That it's very easy to get focused on Trump, to get focused on Israel, so that you don't really do the hard personal stuff right and and we've seen that over and over again when Jesus would confront somebody and say, well, you know, you're living with a man that you're not even married to right now, and you had a bunch of husbands. Well, what do you think about should we have to we worship God in Jerusalem or in Samaria? You immediately change it over to theology, because that's where you're you're comfortable. And you know, when you look at the Jewish people like Ben Shapiro, he goes on with Joe Rogan, and you know, Rogan says, do you believe that God part of the Red Sea?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't believe any of that stuff, but he believes that God gave him the land. And so people will focus on what they pick and choose what they want and h in terms of their theology, or they get focused on, you know, the land. And that's what I see happening. Even with the Christians who are doing this. They get focused on a political they get focused on the land, they get focused on their interpretation, and then they project it onto this political organization run by net and Yahoo that we call Israel. That's not the Israel that I see and so, and it's not for people who say, well, I don't believe the Bible except the part where it says I get the land. I'm not impressed with that kind of claim. And so that's but I see that in Hegseeth as well as Huckabee. You know, Israel first and always. You know, Hegseth said, well, Israel, what kind of America? What can Israel learn from America? No, no, no, The answer is the question is what can America learn from Israel? You know, always putting this political national entity above us and ignoring all the spiritual truths that are there.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, again, he picked what's the name Tulca Gabbard.
Speaker 2: You know, when I did.
Speaker 3: A twenty twenty one two I forget, they had this rage against the War Machine rally in DC and I was one of the speakers because Senator was there, Jimmy Dre Tulca Gabbard a whole bunch of us.
Speaker 2: She was so unfriendly, I'm telling you, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well hanging out backstage, you know, everybody friendly with each other. Anyway, she has got an attitude. This is from anti war. Trump picks Tulsi Gabbard for Director of National Intelligence. Gabbard has repeatedly claimed that you're ready, islam Ism is the greatest threat facing the United States. She said hamas October seventh attack in southern Israel was quote a stark reminder of the ongoing short and long term threats of Islamist terrorism that continues to spread.
Speaker 2: Around the world today.
Speaker 3: Their goal is to establish a global Islamist caliphate where all must live under their Sharia law. And we must quote stand with Israel. And she called actions in Gaza, she called the genocide. The people that call the genocide the people in Congress. There are apologists and supporters of is lomest homis Hamas terrorists.
Speaker 1: Well that's her ticket into the cabinet, right, yep, got her ticket.
Speaker 2: Place one after another.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, she she's a real she's a real chameleon opportunist as well. I mean, it's just she's smarter than La La but she can flip flop back and forth. She used to be pro life, and then she became pro abortion so she could get elected as a Democrat. She used to be pro peace, then she became pro war, so she get elected as a or so she could join the Republicans. She's all over the place, whatever whatever gets her there. She was a World Economic Forum young leader, and yet you know, oh, I didn't know they did that. And yet she accepted that and liked it. She's part of the Council on Foreign Relations. And I think the interesting thing is that she is when you look at it, she's in the army. I think it's reserved, maybe National Guard, but I'm not sure if it's reserved National Guard.
Speaker 4: Never US.
Speaker 1: She is a syop operator, lieutenant colonel who does psyops. Yep, So somebody you can trust.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: These are a couple of headlines in the last two days. Israel renews brutal cycle of war in North Gaza. You look at these pictures, this little kid in the bottom over here. This is the New York Times. The genocide that's being committed in Gaza in front of everybody's eyes, just keeps going on and on and on and there is nothing, nothing talked about it, say we have to stop it. Anti war. Israeli military planning to stay in Gaza through twenty twenty five, push revive for West Bank annexation.
Speaker 2: Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 3: Since Trump's win, Israeli ministers see an opportun unity to control the territory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, it's a crop.
Speaker 3: There's more here Israel forces. This is yesterday, forty seven Palestinians in Gaza over the last twenty four hours. You imagine, imagine if the people in Gaza were Jewish and the Palestinians were doing this to the Jewish people in Gaza. Oh my god, how terrible. This is another Holocaust. No, no, Palestinian lives don't matter, they don't count. Look what they're doing to Lebanon. They have destroyed, they have destroyed thirty percent of southern Lebanon bombed to ruins.
Speaker 2: What did Lebanon?
Speaker 3: I got Hesbala there the terrorists. Oh wait a minute, terrorists you mean the Lebanese people that threw Israel out of Lebanon when Lebanon, when they attacked Lebanon in nineteen eighty two, and he couldn't get him out until like two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: Oh they're terrorists. Oh. Oh, by the way, I forgot.
Speaker 3: Israel killed about over a dozen people in Damascus two days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, into Syria, yeah yeah, Lebanon, Syria, everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have the right to defend themselves. Nobody else does.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, you know I saw Pete Hegseath and all these all these people he was. I had a couple of clips of his I played him though a day apart. But in one of them he's talking about Putin and he says, you know, he's just he's firing missiles of these civilians. It's unending, and you know, they're using civilians as shields and so forth, and it's just but it's reprehensible that he's firing it in and he's you know, killing everybody. It's in these all these civilians, men as well, but especially women and children.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 1: He condemns that when it's Putin, but he defends it when it's Israel doing it into gossip, you know, And that's what we see all the time. And they talk about the fact, Okay, well it was Hamas that attacked us on October the seventh, and it's like, okay, but part of a just war is not just that you don't do preemptive strikes, but it's also that you don't continue the war, that you try to avoid civilian casualties, that your goal is to try to have peace. Clearly, that's not even that's not any interest at all. And now they have compounded that by promptively attacking into Syria as well as into Lebanon. It's an unjustified war. There's no way that it could be justified.
Speaker 4: Not no way.
Speaker 3: Not well, going back to like you said, to support in the Ukraine War, but keep the genocide going. Going back to Tulsa Gabbard, Gabbard has been an opponent of the US involvement in Ukraine War. Quote, this war and suffering could have easily been avoided if the Biden administration NATO had simply acknowledged Russia's legitimate security concerns. Okay, wait a minute, this Warren's suffering. Oh, that Warren's suffering, that's terrible. But the Warren suffering of the Palestinian people. Oh no, no, she supports that. The apocrisy, the apocrisy, and nobody calls them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, you know, when I look at the statements that are being made about war by Waltz, by Ratcliff, by heg Seth and all this. They all sound like Lindsay Graham. It's amazing. I mean, you know, you look at the Trump cabinet and it's a bunch of Lindsay Graham clones. This guy Waltz had said about Afghanistan in twenty seventeen, he said, your grandkids are going to be fighting there, and that's good. We got to send your grandkids to this war. It's going to be there for generations. Didn't turn out that way, though, did it. You know, they lost that war yet again.
Speaker 3: It's oh, and let's go back to the bs, Biden and BS little boy blinking that another arrogant little clown boy. My daddy was ambassador to Hungry, my uncle was ambassador to Belgium.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm blinking. I went to Dalton, I went to Harvard.
Speaker 3: That arrogant little clown lying all the time about the ceasefire efforts, that Netanya who kept killing and blaming it on Hamas. Oh that one, because Hamas had the nerve to say, we want a permanent ceasefire.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 3: So remember here, the United States will not withhold military aid from Israel, the Department said Tuesday, after top Biden administration officials warned a month ago that they would consider doing if the flow of humanitarian aid into Gaza did not improve. Remember that, Yeah, way to Austin and Blincoln saying that if you don't allow the aid to improve, we're cutting off the military. The aid didn't improve, it's terrible. Yeah, and they're keeping it going. They're keeping stealing out of money to keep giving Israel more weapons of death to slaughter innocent people.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: You look at how they went to such absurd extremes to create that long peer.
Speaker 2: And none of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, he had.
Speaker 1: One guy get killed, but it was such an absurd thing to do this in order to count how to their demands. It's like just open up the road and let people come in. No, no, no, we're going to build this multimillion dollar uh you know, Rube Goldberg peer thing.
Speaker 4: That's not going to work.
Speaker 1: And it was absurd, but it just showed just how weak and subservient the US government is to Israel's demands. It truly is amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you know, it's it's we wrote about as a trans journal as soon as they told a Pierce story. Again, we put down all the facts. What a fraud it was, of course, like almost half a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and who did it?
Speaker 4: Or Rich?
Speaker 2: The military industrial complex?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, Yeah, it's all about that, isn't it. Well, you know, what, what do you think is going to happen? I got a question here from one person, said David, I had a friend at work, tell me Trump will fulfill his campaign promises this time. He bet me twenty bucks that Trump will release all unredacted Epstein nine to eleven and JFK files.
Speaker 4: Do you think I'll win? That's funny, that's funny.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The other thing on the economy, again, we only look at facts. Yeah, let's go back to twenty eighteen December. Trump's president, the S and P five hundred to Dow down ten percent in one month correction, territory January comes. He forced Powell to lower interest rates to jack up the markets artificially. And what happened in September twenty nineteen, Oh, the repot crisis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, all forgotten about it, that's right.
Speaker 3: Here's what we see on the tax cuts. Trump's tax cuts in twenty seventeen went to the According to the Tax Policy Center, the one percent got sixty four percent of the tax benefits.
Speaker 2: Trump sold the BS that.
Speaker 3: By giving the big corporations these tax cuts, they're going to use the money for capital improvements, meaning building jobs and building factories. Twenty eighteen comes it was the biggest year stock buybacks on a record, no capital improvements. So going back to now Gold, I again, I can't say he's going to do it, but buy his track record because again, let's go back to the COVID War when he launched it on March thirteenth, Black Friday, twenty twenty, he pushed the Fed to lower interest rates to zero and pumped in trillions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Of fake money back by nothing in printed on nothing.
Speaker 3: He's going to do everything he can to keep propping up this economy so the rich keep getting richer because he's a member of that class. That means lowering interest rates. The lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the higher goal prices go. Yeah, so that's what we have to see what's going to happen with interest rates.
Speaker 1: And he's already started pushing on Powell. You know that's all that's talking about. Well, maybe i'll push him out. Maybe if I can't get him out of the Federal Reserve, maybe i'll make sure that he's not the chair anymore. So he's already putting on that pressure campaign about that. And as you point out, we know what he did when he was there before. He pushed on him to do quantitative easing and interest rate rate cuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the one thing that he would be great to do is to end the FED.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmm. I don't think you'll do that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that would be a great thing.
Speaker 3: I don't think they do it either, But I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: He wants to seat at the table. He doesn't want to end it. He wants to be there so he can move some of.
Speaker 2: The lovers by ending it. He'll be in charge of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, well, you know we have.
Speaker 1: There was a it was either mess or a reason that had a think saying, you know, what can the president do all this stuff about FED and dependence? They said, that's not a real thing. You go back and you look at FDR and presidents around that time they were telling the FED what to do. They even had the Treasury Secretary on the board and even had FDR say turn in your gold told the Federal Reserve, and the Federal Reserve gave him his goal. So there's not any independence.
Speaker 4: There never was.
Speaker 1: It's just something they've they've created to say, leave us alone. You can't look at what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the banks do is helping us.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So banks to band, it's running the country again. We missed it.
Speaker 3: You know, the working class in this country, it's the young people have voted for Trump.
Speaker 2: They can't get a job.
Speaker 3: I have a cousin her her grand grandson graduated one of the top.
Speaker 2: Schools in New York City.
Speaker 3: You couldn't get a job. He finally found one. He's working at Target for sixteen dollars an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Again, when we were young men, there were grocery stores, hardware stores, stationary stores, drug stores, shoes stores. Now they're ald chains, all the all the Momon shop businesses are gone.
Speaker 2: My father's side, my four uncles had fish stores.
Speaker 3: What a flushing one in when in uh Rego Park, one of Jackson Heights went up in the Bronx and my uncle's had butcher shops there there was a middle class. They all had nice little homes, all gone, all gone. Now you're a butcher, you're working at Hanna Fitz as somebody.
Speaker 1: Well Trump said they were all non essential when you lock them down and killed him, you know, as a war on main Street under Trump. That's why, you know, I look at this and it's like, how in the world can people support this guy?
Speaker 2: Again? Look what they Look what they had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why they supported it. They believed his BSh I know, and he's a again.
Speaker 2: You know, we owned the trademark.
Speaker 3: We took it out when he ran in twenty sixteen, and we were the first magazine to call him a winner back then.
Speaker 2: By the way name.
Speaker 3: We call we took out the trademark presidential reality show. That's all it is. He puts on a show. Yeah, he's a pro at this.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's going to be interesting to see what happens in any other areas that you see interesting things happen again, you know, when we look at there's so much optimism from the coin people. As you point out, I think, you know, we've seen gold go down, We've seen a lot of money move over into crypto I'm concerned ultimately about how that might be used by these big tech guys who've essentially taken over control with Trump. But at the same time, I was talking to Tony Ardbund yesterday wisewolf gold, and he was you know, we're talking about the fact none of the fundamentals have changed. You know, Russia is still accumulating gold and other things like that, and none of the fundamentals in terms of our you know, our massive debt and the spending and all the other things that have been driving all this stuff, none of that has changed.
Speaker 2: Here's all what changed.
Speaker 3: With Trump saying he's going to decrease the war effort in Ukraine, there's less fear of World War three escalating, and that was one of the things driving up gold prices.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you think, Okay, because I think it's a given that we're going to get involved in a war with Iran. So if we have peace in Ukraine and war with Iron, how does that affect the markets and gold price?
Speaker 3: All goal prices as skyrocket? But then again, you just heard that Musk just met with the with the Israeli assador, the Iranian ambassador, one of the top guys to talk to him, and I think Musk is going to play a big role in this whole government. And by the way, I do agree with the thing about cutting back on the bureaucrats, getting rid of these bureaucrats, to me, the lowest pieces of crapped on earth. Oh yeah, he can't get a job in the real world that suck into the political system and become the most arrogant.
Speaker 1: I just I just find it a bit hard to believe that the guy who has become the richest man in the world by exploiting government waste is really do anything. I mean, maybe he will get rid of the Maybe he'll get rid of wasteful welfare programs for other people while he gets the government subsidies for programs.
Speaker 3: Maybe absolutely, Yeah, absolutely absolutely. But again I think that's the positive, to get rid of that stuff. But again going back is also the wild cards that nobody could predict. Will will Ukraine attack a nuclear power plant in Russia? Will there be a false flag event that gets involved in the war. Again, if we go to if Israel, Israel is nothing more than a bully beating up little kids, tiny little gods. What is the size of Manhattan? They don't have planes or tanks to fight back. Where they got rifles? Oh, they're bombing the hell out of Lebanon, five point seven million people, a country the size of Connecticut. Yeah, yeah, Oh, now you've got seven million Israelis right, there's nine million people, but twenty percent of a Marab against ninety one million Iranians who are very advanced scientifically, technologically, militarily. Yeah, Israel is nothing more than a bully, accurately tough. Is it beating up little kids? No way in the world are they going to be able to beat Iran?
Speaker 2: No way? No.
Speaker 3: Oh, the United States is going to get involved. The United States it hasn't won a war since World War Two, and you wouldn't have won that without the Russians. You couldn't beat the Vietnamese, couldn't beat the Rockies, you couldn't beat the Afghans.
Speaker 2: You're going to beat Iran.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me ask you about this.
Speaker 1: I think that we're in the in the period of time, in this transition period of time, it looked like right after the election, you had this big back and forth with a drone strike that was, you know, mutual drone strikes between Ukraine and Russia. I think they were trying to a big effort to move the line of contact because they figured that, you know, when there's a piece going to be imposed, that it's going to freeze the line of contact. So do you think we're in a very potentially dangerous period of time here between before Trump gets in and can impose any kind of a piece thing.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because they know they're not going to get the DELL from the United States under Trump. He ain't going to give it to them, and they're going to do something to escalate this war. There's going to be a false flag and we'll get the people just like you know, again, I've got a hundred times I mentioned it.
Speaker 2: You google it up.
Speaker 3: Franklin Roosevelt seeses all Japanese assets July twenty sixth, nineteen forty one. And then the United States get the history today mainstream United States, UK, and Dutch.
Speaker 2: What did they do?
Speaker 3: They cut off three quarters of Japanese trade and eighty eight percent of their imported oil they only import one hundred percent. Can't understand why they bomb Pearl Hobi Is six months later?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, right.
Speaker 3: They're going to do something like that. That's going to escalate this thing into a false flag event.
Speaker 4: Well, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: You know, when we look at gold and of course it's it's bullsh for gold. I guess if there's war, but you know, if there's peace, maybe this this drags on and we see gold kind of flatline or whatever. You know you'd predicted, and of course, you know things have changed with a surprise of Trump being there. You predicted that this year would be the year for gold. But what do you think happens in the long term? I mean, is this a buying opportunity because it's on sale, or you know, what is the situation because so many of the fundamentals there in terms of you know, inflation is not under control. Trump is going to start pulling all those levers again like you did the first time. And then of course we've got this massive debt, not just in our country but all over the world. So you know, what is the you know, where do you think things are headed in the longer term, let's say mid to long term with a bitcoin and gold and things like that.
Speaker 3: Go to your trends journal. Two weeks ago we said gold just had a spike up. We made the forecast. It was two forty one dollars when it hit twenty eight hundred, we said, nothing goes straight up.
Speaker 2: There has to be a correction here.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Now we're in that correction territory.
Speaker 3: It happened after Trump got elected, so we got to watch to see what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: And that's so again I gave you the numbers of how much goal.
Speaker 3: Went down when Trump took office the last time in twenty sixteen. You got to watch what's going on. And so we're not ready to make a forecast yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be interesting. What do you think about the terroifts. We're almost out of time, but what do you think about the terrorists? We only get like thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: I want America to become a self sustaining economy.
Speaker 4: You think that's going to be inflationary.
Speaker 3: It'll be inflationary, but be inflationary temporarily because you're if you had more manufacturing, your pay goes up rather than working as a bartender or a waiter or working at walmarts.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Temporarily bring it up, but long term, month for it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's always great talking to you, Gerald silenty Trends Journal Folks, you can save ten percent off with a code night and it is a bargain. Thank you so much, Cheryl, have a good weekend.