Speaker 1: With Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. Just a couple of quick, friendly reminders because we want you to win stuff if you so desire. Rock the Bank cash giveaways starting up in about twenty twenty five minutes, first keyword of the day, we'll go out right around nine oh five. Be sure to listen for those hourly throughout the workday and be entering them at WJR dot com for your chance to win one thousand bucks. Simple as that.
Speaker 2: And uh, don't forget to get your vote in for which Anthrax song you want to hear?
Speaker 3: That's you say we play You got fifteen minutes to vote for that on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Yep JR Facebook page three songs from Anthrax, will play them one with the most votes back, and somebody who votes is going to win tickets for Highly Suspect this weekend.
Speaker 3: All right, Oh, let's have you noticed we've had a lot of stories out of Wisconsin lately. We have had a couple. Yeah, because you always say with Cam.
Speaker 1: They normally involve alcohol. This story does not indicate there was any alcohol like Wisconsin. Yeah, even the folks because we got into this discussion last time. It was an alcohol related Wisconsin story, and I called. I said, it's a state full of drunks and even transplants who live here now. Or we're listening on the free iHeartRadio app concurred, You're like, look, yeah.
Speaker 3: We own it. We're drunks. We drink a lot. I just didn't think it sounded very nice. It's just an observation. So what about this couple.
Speaker 1: No drinking was involved, but a heated discussion over a couple that are engaged to get married that ended with the woman stabbing the boyfriend in the neck after they got it in an argument over the wedding venue.
Speaker 2: M I think you probably shouldn't get married if you're stabbing them in the neck already.
Speaker 3: She It sounds like she wanted to.
Speaker 1: Use the home as a wedding venue, and he was more in favor of opting for an off premise situation. And then the families involved started having their inputs while all this was going on, and she flew off the handle and ended up stabbing him in the.
Speaker 3: Neck with what though a knife? Okay knife? Why would you ever get married at your home? I mean I've seen home weddings before, like.
Speaker 2: Inside the house or you mean like out front and a nice open yard either or a combination of the two.
Speaker 3: It's not odd.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of it. Yeah, well, I mean I guess I have seen it, like in a movie where it's an old country town, you know, the old country town in there at the Oh yeah, we're gonna go down on the plantation or the farm and get everything set up.
Speaker 1: Well regardless, I mean, just I think you hit really. The bottom line here is these two may not be destined for greatness or long term commitment if you can't even settle over something like this without stabbing one another in the neck.
Speaker 2: This has been the dumbest marriage ever. Assault right there, somebody said she stabbed.
Speaker 3: Him in the neck with a cheese knife.
Speaker 2: They're trying to get a cheese round table, Wisconsin. Very sneaky of you.
Speaker 3: And get the cheese round table.
Speaker 1: Oh there's going to be a round table beginning here in a few minutes. It doesn't have anything to do with cheese. It's another rabbit hole that we end up finding ourselves down from time to time. So round table fans, just cool your jets for a second.
Speaker 3: Hold your horses.
Speaker 1: The Church of England has made some changes to church rules. All Right, Church of England has ruled that non alcoholic wine and gluten free bread can no longer be used during the Holy Communion Sarah.
Speaker 3: Buddy, so they have to have regular.
Speaker 1: Church says the bread must be made with wheat flour and the wine must be fermented grape juice to be consecrated. This uh in papers released from the church's General Synod, which convenes that. Wow, they're just laying down a hard line on this, Taco Bob. I guess for years have been trying to accommodate those who wanted to participate in the ceremony but had a gluten situation. Or perhaps we're.
Speaker 2: Recovering alcoholic like that one okay, that don't do the wine and like that one little gluten chip is gonna just annihilate you.
Speaker 3: If you don't have a gluten it's it's as big as a quarter.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, you have to do real wine to signify the blood of Christ. They have guards that stand outside the churches there too, you know, like at the Palace where they have the guys who never move. I could never do that job, because you know, I'm always fidgeting around, got big old cap.
Speaker 1: Well, not to mention, I picture you as a palace guard when your sudden urges, which have happened in many of you have bared witness to during this show. As he suddenly sprints out of the room in the middle of his segment.
Speaker 3: It's the gluten. It's the gluten way for Lynchards.
Speaker 1: When you had that full body scan, they didn't see any pipes that were misrouted or disconnected or.
Speaker 2: No, my pipes are they're routed. Okay, all right, just you're just worrying back your little buddy.
Speaker 3: I too.
Speaker 2: I guess you know your system is. It's a sight has been better. I told you I started eating salad in the new year. I'm gonna have well. My doctor told me my cholesterol was a little high, so he said, I don't I don't recall seeing this in the past. He said, so you know, uh, eat more greens and veggie. So I started eating in the new Year, and I've been I'm like a little rabbit, dude, And now everything in the restroom is back. It's normal, like a normal human being.
Speaker 1: I agree. It's a good idea to have some ruffage in your system. I had a similar situation. You know, you go for your physical and you get your your your blood panel done so they can, you know, look at all your levels. You a few years well that too, a few years ago I go and uh, you know, sitting there in the consultation, he's looking down and he goes, Hum, your vitamin D levels a little bit low.
Speaker 3: You don't like the sun.
Speaker 1: Well, was the first thing I told me. He goes, well, we can fix that, just to you know, start taking a supplement.
Speaker 3: There, I take a D So whoa no sound.
Speaker 1: Bitch, started taking the vitamin D supplement.
Speaker 3: I go back the following year because your vitamin D levels through the roof.
Speaker 4: You tak a supplement? Dude, did you not have any your little notes there told me to take a supplement. I've been sunning rights. Do you see my ruddy complexion?
Speaker 2: For those that have never seen Pat, he is a redhead with a yes, red head skin.
Speaker 3: Yes, me and the sun are not friends. But he loves boating.
Speaker 1: I do love boating, as long as it's on someone else's boat and there's shade of some shape or form.
Speaker 2: Some of the texted this fog is as thick as wet concrete.
Speaker 1: Okay, which brings me to speaking of road construction and building construction materials. We know that the whole concrete slash cement thing, it was a screw up on our part. We fully admit that and embrace our mistake and have since been set right on the matter. They don't even get us started on the aggregate portion of that conversation. This, however, has to deal with, well, this is a huge it's a breakthrough in road construction. Researchers have developed self healing asphalt that repairs small cracks and prevents potholes from forming.
Speaker 2: How could it correct itself if you're not adding anything to it?
Speaker 1: They It has focused on the way that there's regenerative abilities of trees and certain animals. They have applied that process to the asphalt making process, where these tiny plant spores are inserted into the recycled oils and they're tinier than a strand of hair, and they're designed to rupture when cracks begin to form in the asphalt, filling it.
Speaker 3: In no more potholes.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's going to put some people out of business with the road crews. Chain gang man, somebody said, somebody said, it's not concrete or whatever. But somebody said, ilaid tar one day and thought I was going to die.
Speaker 3: It would be the worst.
Speaker 1: Don't we all think when you're when you are going by a crew that is doing that, especially during the summer heat here in Florida, you look at that and you go, what have they done wrong? Are they being punished?
Speaker 3: This is the closest I can picture to hell.
Speaker 1: And I guess the same could be said when you see a roofing crew during the heat of summer.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm like, my god, I just feel bad for us.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Everybody said, Oh, I meant to tell you. I was listening to the Off the Air from this past Thursday. I wanted to let pad it snowing up here in Vermont. I'm with him. I cannot take the heat and I can't believe how warm you guys are. Yeah, close to ninety. Thanks for checking out the podcast. By the way, if you've never listened our Off the Air podcast, to do it on Thursdays. Last Thursday was a doozy.
Speaker 1: That would be a good starting point for you on the podcast, and you can go back if you like it and get the other previous episodes from years. But yeah, the last Thursday. I was completely blindsided by the news of a I didn't this was even a thing or available. A four hundred dollars public's parking lot Saturday evening car paint job.
Speaker 3: That's what the wife got. The guy who sells.
Speaker 2: Sneaks and stereos speakers out of his car. You can fat you're doing hoods down to Saturday night.
Speaker 1: If you want the full skinny on that w j R dot com slash podcasts
Speaker 3: One one w j RR, Orlando's rock station,