Speaker 1: You're listening to the major Pod Network, the only place where your favorite toy store, card shop, arcade, theme park, and arena are all on the same block. Scratch that major itch.
Speaker 2: This is the rate at our Superstar Edge, and you're listening to the major Wrestling figure podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is WWE Hall of Famer Double J Jeff Jarring. Hey, guys, mister Dodo and Taker figures himself swaggle here. Hey, this is Sweaty Bill Corporate, Steve and Ravishing Robert from the Elite Squad.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe that all of you man babies and grown up children waste your time listening to this dumb show and have done it for this law.
Speaker 2: Spread the hit man heart.
Speaker 4: And you're listening to the best wrestling figure podcast there is, there was, and there ever will be.
Speaker 2: It is the lyrical Miracle the Section.
Speaker 5: This is Tony Tremani and you're listening to the greatest wrestling figure podcast in the history of our great sport.
Speaker 6: This is the Hot Mess Chelsea Green.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's Conrad Thompson and you're listening to.
Speaker 8: Something to Wrestle with Bruce Brittain.
Speaker 1: No, that's in that show.
Speaker 2: Wow Oday, Hey, it's professional wrestler Cole Cabana.
Speaker 9: So I get this text message this week from Zach Ryder and my first thought.
Speaker 7: Was, what is this? Mark one?
Speaker 3: Hello everybody, I'm Sean Leney back at the mwfpe that Cent.
Speaker 10: This is Christian and you're listening to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast.
Speaker 7: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 11: Hey, this is x Park from De Generation.
Speaker 2: Ex Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: This is justin Roberts and you are listening to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast.
Speaker 1: I awoken, ma, honey, and I want all of you to prepare your ear drums for education. Hey, this is Zach's dad and you're listening to the Beijorjor.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is ECW original The Innovator Bounds, Tommy.
Speaker 1: Dream, Yo, what's going on?
Speaker 5: It's your boy, Kofi Kingston here one third of the New Day.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Devon w and you're listening to the Major Wrestling Finger a Figure. Hello, Action Figure fans. This is may Ben tough Enough, Season one winner and former ww superstar, and we are happy that you have found a home here with the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. My name is Reeven.
Speaker 11: This is Tyson Kid.
Speaker 1: Let's go and saw my freaks.
Speaker 12: They are checking out my peaks and listen to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, this is r Json, This is Shane Hurricane Helm.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is ECW original Mikey Whippreck.
Speaker 13: And you're listening to the Major Wrestling Figure podcast and to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast on the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast.
Speaker 1: The Major Wrestling Figure podcas.
Speaker 3: Half and you're listening to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast.
Speaker 4: The Major Wrestling Figure Podcast.
Speaker 1: To the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well return after these messengers.
Speaker 14: Yeah, podcasts about the show Sucking Lender, Bold.
Speaker 1: March, let Go Awesome Man.
Speaker 11: Up.
Speaker 1: Next is Weekly Purchases brought to you by Major Bendy's. All right, guys, Major Bendy's. Every single week, use the hashtag Major Benties. Posh Major Benties posta big rubber. Guys, if we talk about it on air, you will get a little prize. What do we got Mark? Who is the winner this week?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Wow, he won both? There we go that he won both this week? Yellow shirt, best wishes guy. After years of trying to get my hands on these, I was finally able to get these major Players Bendy's. I was at the GCW show when Matt and Brian wrestled against Joey James and Xbox.
Speaker 12: Joey Janella and Xbox awesome. I love those are rare, rare as those were what not exclusives? Yes, and like limited to like very limited, maybe the lowest bendings that we've done. That's pretty cool, guys. I knew I grabbed a sick fig ringside this week, I didn't realize I grabbed the number one, number one top ten Roman Reigns Elite won ten. I thought this is a sweet looking figure, especially the first time ever the brand new WW World Championship. That's a big selling point exactly. And I saw the rest of the set. I don't know what you guys picked up Elton Prince of kitt Wilson. I would say probably like the real winners of those that like they are very toyat the multiple heads that are, like, you know, very fun expressions. I think Austin Theory's best figure yet. I'd say I did pass on Bruno. I just don't.
Speaker 1: I'll open up Bruno next.
Speaker 12: Okay, let's get a live Bruno review. I'm opening up Roman Reigns live here. He comes with secrets. Of course, the the point.
Speaker 11: And here it is.
Speaker 12: First time ever in toy form with the Roman logos. There it's titled Popping it Out the Tribal Chief. He's a handsome man. He looks freaking awesome. I guess this is from last year's Summer Slam's depicting. That's a good one. Really sweet dude. It's a great figure. Yeah, looks that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I got the the Riar Ripley for you know, just research purposes. Now, I think this, out of the whole set, might be the most needed figure because this is the first mommy figure, right, I don't think so.
Speaker 12: No, she has there's a Judgment Day one, or at least she's wearing black and purples.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that but that Judgment Day figure is like makeshift gear that like she lost her gear and just made it that day. They made a figure out of it. Am I not CORRECTI this is the first Yeah, this is the first real Ripley since then elite.
Speaker 11: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Looks great. Has the title, the tattoos under the fish nets, all the tattoos, the Mommy on the necklace. She has a little the JD on her face. So I'm not quite sure when she let's see with this. This is Judgment Day's mommy made Zeleena Vegas dream to come to smack Downs Women Champion of Nightmare A Backlash twenty twenty three. So maybe this from Backlash twenty twenty three. Yeah, so great figure has a strap, the tattoos everywhere. So, I mean, Ria Ripley one of the most popular not just females but wrestlers in WW Superstars, So I think this is going to be a hard to find figure on the shelves.
Speaker 12: I also grab that for Mackenzie, but she's been weird about opening figures and one let us open it yet, So it's just in the box. Dude, this is that's awesome. This is the Roman right now.
Speaker 1: Also, Bruno san Martino. I got this. I like this was supposed to be in the Target Legends line. I don't think I'm going to keep this. I bought it just in case.
Speaker 12: D like blooched trunks. This is an instant grab for me. Upgrades switch aroud. But I just like, when I close my eyes, I don't picture Bruno in those green trunks. I know it wore them. I know it's not like a made up thing. Yeah, it just doesn't.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So to me, I'm going to keep my original one in the blue. I do like that they switched it up, I you know, add some more meat to the bone, but I don't need and I like it becomes to the podium, the plaque, even though it doesn't quite make sense. I do like it added value. The original one came with all that stuff. Yeah, added value.
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 1: I love having Bruno in the line. I love that he's, you know, being represented in twenty twenty four. He's an absolute legend Hall of Famer. But I'm going to stick to my one in the blue. But if you don't have the one in the blue, this one's great, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: So not easy to come by, right, and it's ten years old. That's why I wish I just did the blue.
Speaker 9: Right, That's exactly why I got this. I have that Hall of Fame wall really that just has like the you know, top wrestlers, and I just wanted to put him on there. I feel he deserves to be on that link.
Speaker 12: Definitely that Bruno will look nice next to a power town of guys in that era.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of things at the well. First, let me just say this week, I'm the thousand dollars Broski. I spent over ten thousand dollars. Okay, I heard, yeah, I saw you say that. But you're going to find out in a couple of minutes, folks.
Speaker 11: You have to do some explaining.
Speaker 1: You're going to find out a couple Let me talk about things I got for free at the River City Wrestling Con. I had fans some cool stuff. Somebody brought me this Captain Hook. We we did the movie the Major Pot movie review on Hook.
Speaker 11: Love that figure.
Speaker 1: So the multi blade cat the hook at a very very nice gift. I want to say thank you very much the Major Mark. You brought me this, and someone brought me this too. You're probably not even gonna be able to see it, guys. It's a zach Rider squinky oh shit in in the squinky case that it comes in. Wow. So I was gonna sell this on on Whatnot and it was I don't think I have a loose zach Rider squinky case.
Speaker 12: So I don't have that any like the bubble that it comes in. Yeah, I definitely don't have money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm going to keep this. Thank you very much, guys, and we I know we owe it to you, the Zach and Kurt incarnation domination. I promise you we're going to get to it eventually.
Speaker 11: On account.
Speaker 9: By the way, actually when you when you got hurt, I was like, oh, we'll definitely get this done. Then you went out there and got yourself.
Speaker 1: All booked a trillion bookings. We're gonna have to figure something else out.
Speaker 2: Way before you get to the big boys.
Speaker 1: I'm not there yet. Okay, okay, okay, I was just say, Nathan MESSI help me get a little rock and roll Express. But guys, I have some I have some bad news. I think I might be purging my browlers. I think am I'd be doing it?
Speaker 2: Come again.
Speaker 1: I love micro brawlers. I love what they represent. I love that you have figures from all companies, all eras, and I love that we have so many major pod brawlers. But I think, like Brian, I might just stick to major pod brawlers. I think I just have too many. And they're just sitting in a tote right now.
Speaker 11: It's so many, and I realized, like, what, this is too many?
Speaker 9: But I feel like you just need to pick and choose. I feel like you gotta have a couple of heavy hitters, so that it's tough.
Speaker 11: There are so many fun ones there, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: There's so many fun ones, and right now they're just sitting in a tote. And I know there's so many micro roller fans out there, and I know I have so many rare ones. I feel like I'm wasting them. They're just like I have, like the XPOC, the ability gun, just sitting in a tote.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, I get rid of those, but like, then, who do you like though?
Speaker 9: When you have like all of yours and us and whatever, then you need like a flare, you need a heart, brad Hart.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I do, because I have those in action figure form, Like they're like microL There are some micro Bowler fans who don't collect other action figures. Right, Not only do I collect other action figures, but I collect almost every form of other action figures. So although I love the micro rollers, I just don't know if I haven't decided yet. But once I got these in the mail, I'm thinking, like I'm gonna open these up to literally put them in a tote. Do you know what I'm saying? It's kind of weird. That's what that's when I like, go right, that's what's rubbed me the wrong way. So I'm on the fence. I just want to hear your opinions on it, guys, if you have opinions on it. Leaving the comments posted on social media. I love micro bowlers. I think they're amazing. That's why I have so many. But were the point now with my real estate, I just don't have room to display them, and they're just sitting. I'm literally opening this up to put it in a tone, and that's when I realize what am I doing here?
Speaker 11: Right? Yeah? You know?
Speaker 9: So yeah, the only thing that I got this week is uh, I did get my Alex.
Speaker 11: Okay, oh wait, you have a sticker on the other side.
Speaker 1: Yes, wait, there's a there's a little packaging variant.
Speaker 2: Look at it, sticker right in front of the head. It's stupid.
Speaker 1: Well there's.
Speaker 12: Oh man, there's like okay, so Alex himself told me that Jazzwars sent him a case. Okay, and the and the beard is significantly lighter. Wait, so a variant, so running like a running change from the samples, like and whoever this weird UK seller was that we all got these from he all has the bearded.
Speaker 9: Ones, which is what I would want, but we think that the bearded one is the more rare.
Speaker 11: It will be eventually when so I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To open this.
Speaker 1: Does Alex have the better one or the bearded one?
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 12: I don't thinks because his kid opened it, Oh my god. But I mean, I I have some coming from this UK seller. I think I'm the only one in the world who hasn't got them. Marcus Brandon, Major Mark and Defenders and sold them at value of what at cost in the group, which is like an unreal nice thing to do for everybody. For whatever reason, mine have not come yet. And I'm also worried about like what conditioner. And I've heard people say that some of the boxes are banking that when they get to say.
Speaker 2: That phenomenal condition is.
Speaker 12: I don't know what I'm gonna but I am glad that it's a bearded one, because there's gonna be different ones. But there's also that sticker on the wrong side. There's been people with that. I don't know if is there going to be four like stickers on the wrong sides and that I don't know. Wow, I just continued, Uh, this weird little thing I'm into with these test shots the Ultimate Underground on eBay, which is AKA or formerly known as I should say Steelcage Customs. Yeah, I get austin this rabbit hole, and I just like, I just appreciate test shots. I think it's cool. I think it's cool part of the toymaking process. Sure, I was looking at this stuff and I'm like, man, I just want these just to have them because they're so unique. So I picked up some of my buddies. Here is an Elite Tyson Kid Wow test shot from his Elite from almost ten years ago. Now, I thought that was awesome. This rules jam An me crazy, our buddy KOFE and this is actually a WrestleMania thirty five when he went to the title KOFE test shot prototype, which I thought was so cool and last but not least dirty dang my self the sexy cop really nice piece. I just I just think they're really cool. I have a bunch of my friends, have a bunch of my students, and I grab them when I can because I just I just like I said, I appreciate the toy making process, and.
Speaker 11: Wow, is it unique thing? Very very cool. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Ultimate Underground in eBay.
Speaker 12: He has he has some great stuff, an absurd amount of prototypes like I mean, whoever you're a fan of, I mean crap, you can find something.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I got the Flair Ultimate from him.
Speaker 11: Prototype. Yeah cool? All right, guys, are we ready to talk?
Speaker 2: Ten dollars?
Speaker 11: Well, do you want me to finish up my little stuff?
Speaker 1: I have one little thing, one little thing, Nicholas Montez. Guys, you're get them crazy. So I bought the Live nineteen Live and Philly major pod sticker. I'm sorry, pin and lanyard. I did not grab one from the show, and Kennick never sent them to me, and I needed one. You sure, I'm positive by how I asked him, said to me they were already sold out, so he's able to send me one.
Speaker 11: But for my cycle.
Speaker 1: Collection, I need three, Oh damn. So I got it right here on the lanyard. Make sure you get it. A Live twenty baby little plug for Love twenty bit. We always have cool lanyards and pits.
Speaker 12: Almost sold out and the almost are left there. VIP and that guarantees that you meet the three of us and get autographs so that's right.
Speaker 1: I grabbed this card.
Speaker 11: What is that.
Speaker 12: Purple pyro Smart Mark Sterling variant limited number to one forty nine awesome, no offense. But I think I'm done grabbing sterlings. I got the auto, I got a very low numbered one like this. I got the Mark Long rookie slabbed up. So I think I'm You're out the Sterling stuff. Get I always get my students in support and have a little collection of them.
Speaker 1: So, but did you ever get the Matt Long Cardona card? I made the limited car.
Speaker 11: Never got that?
Speaker 1: But sorry?
Speaker 12: All right, before we get to the big money businesses, look back, sellos at your seminar this weekend.
Speaker 1: Now they were long gone. But guys, you set up a table at your sem No I didn't, guys. I talked about the art of it though. Guys, speaking of money, this is not a money in the bank briefcase. This is my always ready cigar case. That is right, bro, I got my very own cigar case from Matchstick Cigars. Look at this baby inside this thing. So many cigars. Unbelievable and I just want to cheap plug sticks and Figs T shirt get it now? Pro wrestling tease Mark is not on a cigar bandwagon yet, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be totally honest with you. Grosses me the f O.
Speaker 12: I had a lot of misconceptions about it. Now I love it. I absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: Every day I'm smoking a stick cigars, stick and fings. Get the shirt prosing T's but match the cigars. Maybe this case incredible. I'm gonna digt the cigars. I love it.
Speaker 11: I'm jealous of the case. Man.
Speaker 1: I even should get a most professional case.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you get one.
Speaker 1: Hit them up, match the cigars. All right, you guys ready to talk?
Speaker 11: Ten k Yeah, I don't understand what this has happened, but let's go.
Speaker 1: There's a ten thousand dollars week between four purchases.
Speaker 9: You had no intention you go to this comic con. You're like, I'm going to this comic con.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but to of these things they got the con. Two these things are not from the con. Okay, Okay, so before the con I made a little deal with Let me make sure I get all my names, right, you guys paying attention to this. I'm trying Brandon Mayhew for this Glube Sting mint on card signed by Sting. Okay, I've gotten this new thing in my brain when I get this new toy room. I love Minton card figures, but obviously we don't have the real estate to display all men on card. So what I want to do with my loose collections get at least one min on card figure from that collection. You know what I'm saying, right, So like for l Jan friends, I have Macho Man as a backdrop, like as a bat or just someone or is the centerpiece? You know, well, like this will be there, then it'll all be around it, ye okay, So I don't know if you can see on here it says nw A. Can you see that the real rare one nw A mark? Can you see it on camera? Just pop up?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 1: So that is from Brandon Mayhew. This stinger, this is the figure I want JSA certified autographed by now from Matt mtrani day. Hold on to the picture because that's the wrong photo, pal, because I got this thing. Wait, this one says w c W not n w A.
Speaker 11: So so why did you get too?
Speaker 1: I don't know which one I want. So so Matt MATRONI made me a deal. He showed this one is the w c W stingers super ww he was going to bring it to me at the convention, and then I said, hey, if you wait on the Sting line and I pay you, will you get a signed by Sting. So he did. He did for me. D Now you can pop up that photo. There's Sting signing my phote. I think he also got something done for himself, you know what I'm saying. So there wasn't just waiting online for me, okay, right, So I said, I'll pay for it if you get me a Sting auto. So now I have two. This week I got two gloob stings. There it is. There's me and Matt right there with the Sting here. So now I have two glob stings signed almost in the identical spot in the same blue.
Speaker 12: A lot of those guys, I mean, we do it too, Like you sign a figure so much, you know, right, Like you don't just randomly do it every time, you know, But what do you know?
Speaker 11: What the wheelhouse is that?
Speaker 1: What do you guys say?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Present Ship says the nWay is obviously the first run of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just keep the rare one, pal, But I grew.
Speaker 1: Up on the w c W.
Speaker 12: I'm with Bruska on that, Like I mean that NWA logo is rare, but it like doesn't mean anything to us as kids, and the sentimental value of that. I don't remember that as a kid, and I probably didn't never have any of those ones.
Speaker 11: I had WW you know what I mean? I called WW I call I called a WCW as well.
Speaker 1: So I don't recall what what I had, you know, because I was opened up right away, but in my mind it's always WCWWWWW.
Speaker 2: So I hadn't price on a stinging card, got thousand bucks?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, what is the in a minute? Hold on a sucond? I grabbed them bin on cards? Just stay gloom this week?
Speaker 2: Wait what I thought you were done?
Speaker 1: I think there's just too much loob talk this the past couple of weeks. Bro, What is going on? What? What?
Speaker 12: I just decided that I want series one, all twelve.
Speaker 1: And all twelve, Yes, and I got them all COVID What how did you get them all?
Speaker 11: Oh? I just do little sources.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna like they're very hard to get, like right, real good, So I might just keep upgrading and going and keep them.
Speaker 11: I have room to hang them.
Speaker 12: The twelve I'll try to get him signed when I can, So I think I'm gonna do that as well.
Speaker 1: Wait, I've been searching for this thing for a while. How do you just get these in good shape on eBay?
Speaker 12: It was dude, I just first look Boom, made a low offer and got it.
Speaker 11: Couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I missed the memo, guys, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, missed the memo.
Speaker 12: I think subconsciously all the GLO talk was in my head and like, I mean, let's be honest.
Speaker 11: I have every single group thing ever loose Mint.
Speaker 12: I have the ring loose Mint, every every UK thing whatever. I just think, like kind of what Broski said, there's something about men on card figures. It's just the you know, the prettiness of it, the sentimental value of seeing it.
Speaker 9: I have the two flares and what I love about the flares right on the top top left there.
Speaker 11: The real killer with the ladies figure top.
Speaker 1: Bryan, So you did all w cwn W A longos.
Speaker 12: Yes, because that's what I well, One it's way more affordable and easy to do, and two that's like what my childhood was. I don't I didn't even know, So, like I guess the real easy thing decision for these like, I don't want the UK ones mint because I didn't even know they existed until I as an adult, so there's no like sentimental attachment to those. And I didn't even know the n W logos existed till I was an adult, so that's unnecessary too. And like I said, very rare and expensive too. So wow, and one of the odds we got all these things so wed. I think it's because we've been talking about gloves so much on here.
Speaker 1: Wow. Unbelievable. All right, So I'm at River I'm plugging this river City con Way too much, but I'm there.
Speaker 11: I didn't even know existed him, kind of like baffled.
Speaker 1: Some guy comes to my table and he's like, oh, I hear you're into ticket stubs. He might have saw a couple of weeks ago I bought all those, Austin. I said, no, I'm not, you know, investment peace, just you know, I got it to flip. He said, okay, well I got something, and he just opens like his bag and brings out a bunch of slabbed autographed cards. I'm sorry, ticket stubs and he got me good, like bro, like we were wheeling the old right there. Backing up, the line. I bought two of them. I bought two. Okay, First up, I think arguably one of, if not the most iconic nights in sling history, the night Stone Cold Steve Austin said Austin three sixteen is gonna whip your ass King of the Ring nineteen ninety six signed by Jake and Austin.
Speaker 11: Oh that's cool, he smokes.
Speaker 1: Pretty damn cool, right, yeah, pretty damn cool, Austin. There's teen born cuts promo Steve Austin, Shake the Snake nineteen ninety sixteen The Ring, June twenty third.
Speaker 12: Pretty fucking cool, Jake Broski. Stone Cold took up up last space. There you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, So I thought that was a pretty big piece, right, Okay, this next one might top it?
Speaker 11: Really? What I mean?
Speaker 1: What is what?
Speaker 11: What do you think?
Speaker 1: It's like the greatest wrestling match of all the greatest sports entertainment match of all time of our era. Maybe as fans Rock versus uh Rock Rock Hogan, that's it, Rock Hogan Hollywood hl Cogan WrestleMania eighteen.
Speaker 11: That's sick Wood God.
Speaker 1: And he has the Hollywood. He doesn't really do the Hollywood. Yeah, that rules Hollywood, Hulk Hogan. WrestleMania eighteen. Wow, So I've got a Wrestling eighteen ticket.
Speaker 12: Stuff would just go for a lot as is much less signed.
Speaker 1: Pretty nuts. So these two of my collection. He had one more that I didn't do. He had WrestleMania ten signed by Brett and Sean.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that's your thing.
Speaker 1: I know. But the ticket was twelve ten. Well ten special to me.
Speaker 11: I know, but twelve signs them would be.
Speaker 1: But the reason I didn't get it the ticket was already fading before we're slabbed. You could barely make out what was on the ticket.
Speaker 11: I have a lot of tickets subs like that, I know, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if I'm gonna go down this rabbit hole. But they were presented to me and I just couldn't pass them.
Speaker 11: Spent five each on them.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I didn't get to my last purchase. Guys, did not get to my last purchase, all right. So there's a reason why they call me the Michael Jordan of wrestling.
Speaker 11: Fear collecting.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite things, and this is not a purchase, is this Hasbro oh Hasbro Mini Royal Rubble Ring and all the figures and I talked about on the pod. A couple of years ago I got the two ups, so.
Speaker 2: Like, let me see one of those, let me see one of those little.
Speaker 1: Guys, and so like, here's a mini Hogan, right, okay ye, And then I got the two up essentially of that Hogan. It looks like it's the normal size of a Hasbro figure, but it's all resin already in pose. It's not a regular Hasbro figure, and it's and it's on the base. So a couple of years ago I got the Royal Rubble set, which which is uh Slaughter, Jake dBase, boss Man match O, Andhogan R. So I got them all and I was just thinking, like the other ones just gotta be out there, right, They got to be out there somewhere. But you know, just never really thought about it until I saw on an Instagram page someone was teasing the other ones, and I said, enough already, like who has these? By the time I found out who actually had him, I contacted also one of my Hasbro prototype sources. He put me in contact with the guy I dm the guy on Instagram. Turns out he had DM me like weeks prior, but I get so many messages I didn't see it, so I probably could have got it for this low ball offer. But now the offers had been coming in, I had to match the highest offer. Now, this guy, he found it at a garage sale at ex Hasbro employee unfortunately passed away. His wife was just selling prototypes at a garage sale. Good Lord unloading on G I Joes. Mostly g I Joe's had had this wrestling stuff. WHOA So, guys, I can now say I am now in possession of the Royal Rumble two up of Greg of Earthquake, I'm in the possession of Typhoon, I'm in the possession of Hackaw Jim Duggan. I'm in the possession of mister Perfect. I'm in the possession of road Warrior, Animal of Road Warrior, Hawk of bush Whacker, Butch of bush Whacker.
Speaker 15: Luke of the Texas Tornado, carry on Earth, of hot Rod, Laradi, Roddy Piper, and of Brutus.
Speaker 1: The fucking Barbara Beef kick himself. That's right. I have the two up to every Royal Rumble mini figure. The set has been completed. I have finished the story. They have come home. I had them all.
Speaker 2: Here's my big question.
Speaker 9: Do you get the Hogan before, right, a couple of them before? Why did this guy part with those? And Greg the Hammer Valentine.
Speaker 1: So the original six come in a Royal rumble ring, they were probably, in my opinion, like pieced off, not together with these other guys. Yeah, okay, because these other ones that come in those individual sets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: So what really happened was I was presented the Hogan and Macho hand painted, just a picture of it. I was like, ugh, you know what, Like I said, I sald all the pictures of the whole the whole Royal rubble set. I'm like, I'll take Hogan and Macho, thinking they'd be hand painted little guys. And then when we came and they were fucking two up like the other four, I'll fucking get them. And I got them. And then I was just I knew the other ones had to be out there, and I wasn't even actively searching, but figure fate, they turned up all in one shot, all in great shape. The hacksaw, the two by four is cracked off and broken, but I'll like use some puddy to put it together, because it was all one piece is all resin.
Speaker 2: You know, are you gonna put this right in the Hazbro display?
Speaker 1: Currently? I do not have real estate to display these other guys right now has displays room, the new room, Yes, the new room, Yes, I will display because I love this royal rubber ring. As a kid, I had it and I would bang on the things and create my own royal rumble. So and I always thought like they were cool, like, you know, this is like Beefcake number two but painted like number one.
Speaker 11: You know, they were all the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's.
Speaker 12: Funny to see the hot rod blown up with like less detail, right, Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: So this is a great piece. What a what a week? But yeah, those those two stings, those two tickets, and uh, these prototypes set me, set me over ten k. You don't have to do a couple more seminars pal, a couple more seminars pal. So damn what a week?
Speaker 9: That you always love When a has bro WWF item pops out of nowhere right.
Speaker 12: Right, you were looking for, Yeah, Drew Mark Purchases of the week Time the next major Mark person of the week.
Speaker 16: The person on the box and the toy all look the same.
Speaker 2: The beanie ran.
Speaker 7: The joints are nine.
Speaker 16: It's missing Lake can't even stand for a five. The thing sucks and you wanna scream. So why don't y'all.
Speaker 2: Stay for a big This is the one the figure.
Speaker 1: Of the week.
Speaker 16: Heard me right, He's a wondom Figure of the week.
Speaker 1: W all right, Wildcat Belts. You know Internet Championship, Women's Internet Champion, you have to we have titles, major by titles, but you can get you know, a Father's Day title, a major Pod title, a Fantasy football title. Hit up Wildcat Belts. They do everything they do WWE belts, So hit him up by WTF Figure of the Week marks the figure.
Speaker 9: Yes, first of all, Brian, speaking of Wildcat Belts, I will say this until the day I die. One of these times, we got to get a Fantasy Football belt from Wildcat like a real sick one.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 12: I agree, But I'm the current champion and mister Raleigh Allen has not even handed it over to me, so he lives in your.
Speaker 11: There's no excuse. Yeah, like he's listening.
Speaker 2: This is two weeks in a row with a Riley shoutout. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 12: Working here, that's the real limpoom. Yes, I would love that rally Limpum just crushed beers and talk.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they'd love it. Lucas Cacuccio.
Speaker 9: Uh, we'd mentioned it earlier, he says, FTC Tom Pritchard. And the reason I said this is because I wanted to hear your guys thoughts. Do you agree this isn't f This is.
Speaker 12: Up to the week that all those that just came in, this might be the best one.
Speaker 1: But that's not saying because these figures fucking suck. It's like a disgrace at this company.
Speaker 2: Just had to load it up.
Speaker 12: With the fucking get Like doctor Tom is literally one of my wrestling dads. Like he's never had a figure, He barely has anything like merchandise.
Speaker 1: Say, this guy's had a fucking an amazing career and his first figure after all, they says, this piece of shit.
Speaker 2: The jacket looks great, if.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna say anything nice.
Speaker 12: The soft goods on FTC are always good because they are a fucking doll company, So that's always something that does come across great.
Speaker 11: This one. I wish the.
Speaker 12: Hair was darker, terrible, looks pretty good and that and I think the hair is not like curly enough and that's.
Speaker 1: Where it ends. That's where it ends.
Speaker 12: I showed, I mean immediately upon getting this, I took the jacket off. It's this completely stained and destroyed this pictures on our social media. I was blown away by, Like, we know that the watershed decals, but these like don't even look like them. These look like straight up stickers and they're like everything, all the details on the trunks, the boots, Like it's so obvious, like it's a fucking sticker. Like you look, you can see that line of it, right, It's it's an embarrassment. Yeah, it's just like but for me, and but but this is just me. I mean, maybe there are another die hard doctor Tom fans, but like I have another one that I kept mental card that's gonna he's gonna sign for me when I see him next time, and they'll hang in my gym forever. It'll be a way of you know, way for me to like appreciate him. But I guess that's like it. I do think in the box them signed. Some of these guys are fine. You know, it's like a shame to see like man like especially out now with powertown making stuff, and they have such an old school feel like, yeah, like a powertown Doctor Tom.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, you gotta get a.
Speaker 12: Powertown Brad Armstrong, like that would be so fucking cool. But another thing that's like an industry thing that the fans don't even realize power uh FTC as he's like carniasque ship contracts that are five years and exclusive, so like we can't even like send doctor Tom to Powertown, like you know, send them their way, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: The only and I want to say, they only give the town a thousand bucks too.
Speaker 11: It's a one time payment. If that the that's it.
Speaker 1: It's like highway robbery.
Speaker 11: No matter what how many are made or sold, Like it's just kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a horrible figure when you, Brian, when you work with FTC to get this ball rolling, you didn't envision this shit.
Speaker 12: Or I just heard they were doing our h guys, and I go, well, if you can do that, can you do it for other people who aren't Rwich And the kid that I dealt with was like yeah, and that's how this all spawned. But yeah, and and like I said, in some cases, like would that ever be a Louis Piccoli figure? No, this might be the only one, right, and in that sense there's some coolness to that, right, Yeah, at least he's got a fit, you know. But fuck just they're not really figures. They're like dolls that should stay in the packaging and that's it, really and get them signed if possible.
Speaker 11: But yeah, it's rotten.
Speaker 12: But there was no way I couldn't, like, there's no way to make a doctor Tom thinking I'm not going to get it, Like I literally got him for my friends as gifts because I know, like Dango and Heather are gonna open these and display they're keep in the box.
Speaker 11: That's fine, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna love this out of it probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking at the back of this. Jim Cornett, right, so Jim Cornette, Okay, So, Mikey Whipreck I bought it. Todd Richard I bought it, Damn Man I bought it, and these Yes, Scott Norton I bought it, pej Poco I bought it, Brad Armstrong I bought it, Candido I bought it, Francine I bought it, Shane Douglas I bought it. Jim Cornette bought it. Russo bought it. Demon bought it. Miss Hughes bought it, Nova bought it, Mean He bought it. Jerry Lynn bought it, bought it, Suba Drede bought it. Knew Jack bought it, Alix trod. But I bought the ball, so I'm allowed to say they suck because I'm still buying them.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Jesus, I think this is it though, right, Like I feel like nothing's been in out right right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This might be finally it interesting.
Speaker 9: Somebody said his hair looked like someone dumped a melting frosty on his head.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a little too light. It should be a different color. Yeah, it does look like a nice frosty in a cool day. But like I said, there's no way I wasn't going to support a doctor Tom piece of merchandise.
Speaker 2: All right, Lucas confirmed it is one of those.
Speaker 12: He buys all these and gets some signs, so he he's a sucker too.
Speaker 2: You're that Lucas suck all right? Already.
Speaker 1: Up next is the Q and A, brought to you by Blue Choe, and we're gonna take the questions about.
Speaker 6: If you have a question from Mat Bryan, just use the Hashtager's major pod and if they redial query, you receive a major Mark Magnet, Blue Choe, Mack magnet.
Speaker 7: H A all.
Speaker 1: Right, Blue you Maybe Chelsea and I going a little get away this weekend. You know, I'm fucking stocked with where you're going topic, protein and blue shoe, all the essentials, that's right.
Speaker 11: Where are you going?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know exactly where we're going. We're going to Miami for a couple of days and then somewhere else in Florida.
Speaker 11: We don't know exactly where.
Speaker 2: Nice man, While.
Speaker 1: We're going to Miami, we might as well maybe the Keys, maybe Hogan's Beach House or maybe Hogan's Beach Shop. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Had Oh, you're gonna do karaoke with him?
Speaker 11: I do want to do that, but backstreets back.
Speaker 2: All right. First question here is from Dan Ryan Dan Pop in Pal.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey guys, big fan, Thank you man. My first I have one question on.
Speaker 7: Matt Will you go to a POPA Roach concert with me?
Speaker 11: Totally? No, I won't go with you, but.
Speaker 1: I was just getting around Maxim. Question is do you think it was a big lost opportunity for San.
Speaker 10: Francisco toy makers not to make a La Parker figure back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of guys. Is that I feel like they missed.
Speaker 12: I think toy makers. I think it would be more of a toy biz miss than the toy makers. And the way I'm thinking of it, I don't know remember those he was the plastic and the plastic error. Maybe yeah, because he's like run on the cusp. I would say, have that like chairman popularity is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I think more toy biz. I'm I agree with you.
Speaker 12: It wouldn't be a hard rubber toy b though. No, no, I mean it wouldn't be a hard would be a plastic toy maker.
Speaker 1: If the one that they certainly did miss out on, and I don't know what happened was there's a little guy a Rick Steiner, but not a big boy rick Steiner.
Speaker 11: I feel like Booker T should have got one of those.
Speaker 1: Booker T should have got one of those. Yeah, who else do you think should have got one of those? Booker T for sure, like a short hair Booker T, like long tight Booker because really, I mean they made they made Brett Hart's let's think about it, like.
Speaker 11: Even like Jericho.
Speaker 1: I thought could have got one. Jericho could have got one. Michael Malenko, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe not arm was done.
Speaker 12: How sick would Raoul have been like series one or two of the rubber ones?
Speaker 9: Of sure, I could have I think that he could have got one of those small ones. But how sick would have a toy? Biz Laparker Ben Oh, incredible, Yeah, very very toy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great question.
Speaker 2: All right, Chesley go bar pomp in pal.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 11: Pals?
Speaker 2: Is that how you say your name? Chesley Gobar?
Speaker 3: You got it man, that's it, looking forward to the big rubber guys. First of all, all right, so let's say Disney reboots Toy Story and replacing Andy is Matt Brian Mark. What five toys from your childhood star in your toy story?
Speaker 2: Great question, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I think I'd have to pick like l J and Ocho Man, like the Real Ghostbusters, like marshmallow Man, to make a toy k Raphael Ninja Turtle. Maybe I pick like Casey Jones.
Speaker 11: This turtle.
Speaker 1: Can't pick one of the turtles.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 11: He'd be the main character, be like Dick Tracy.
Speaker 2: That was one of your top toys.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I love the toys Robinhood.
Speaker 12: Nothing like when I was playing, because like at a certain point I just became obsessed with wrestling and everything else coming to the wayside, you know.
Speaker 11: So it's very early on.
Speaker 1: Eighty nine Batman.
Speaker 12: Yea, oh fuck Rappley Hooked. You didn't have that. You just weren't a child.
Speaker 1: And I love the power of the four Star Wars. But that's like I'm not a kid kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not Andy's age for sure.
Speaker 11: Right, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Read today that there's Toy Story five coming out.
Speaker 12: Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Rufio Christi Giovanni.
Speaker 11: I'd put my Rufeo in there.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I love the hook toys, all right.
Speaker 9: He man uh Donald Tello grappling Hook Batman. Maybe maybe the the Ultimate Warrior Wrestling Buddy, that's.
Speaker 11: A good call.
Speaker 1: I think maybe maybe by Pee Wee Herman. They all hang on the Pee Wee's Playhouse.
Speaker 12: And the Hogan Hogan three would be my one wrestling pick if I'm going to do all different genres.
Speaker 2: M yeah, all right, yeah, great, that's a cool question.
Speaker 11: That's crazy, great question.
Speaker 9: But then if you're if you're actually really thinking about it, right, you want to write a good movie, you got to have different characters. You know what I'm saying, who's the level headed main character.
Speaker 1: It's like April O'Neill, like, you know, maybe Rank Yeah from ghost Bus is hitting on April O'Neill.
Speaker 9: That's okay, now you're now you're talking. That's great, all right, Ian McNeil popping bell.
Speaker 11: How we doing what man new names tonight? This is fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the read new names.
Speaker 18: So you know, obviously, professional wrestlers a lot different than a lot of us are traditional nine to fives. But you know, still I'm sure a lot of us find uh, you know, time work life balance is just very hard, you know. I know we have three view all kind of different situations Bruskies and have time of ship Matt has two well, thank you, two good items. But just how do you find that time, you know, when you're not on the road to really truly balance that time between.
Speaker 1: You know, your professional life and your homelife. It's it's hard. Yeah, it's very hard. Uh.
Speaker 11: I hate I mean to me.
Speaker 1: A lot of it.
Speaker 12: Begins and ends in my stupid fucking cell phone, which is annoying because I need it and it's like the root of like everything we do business wise, right, you know, just to know what's going on with the pop or my bookings or whatever. But then I don't want to be on it. I want to be present, you know, when I'm with my family and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, So that that's the kind of the battle that I feel like I'm fighting. Sometimes it drives me insane. And also I don't know about you guys, but I can't. I can't like read a text and listen to my wife or kid asked me a question or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 12: My wife thinks I'm just magically gonna be able to do that one day, but I just can't. And it's just you know, So that's like the constant, unfun situation of that. But that's but I feel like the big step is that I am conscious of it, right. I understand that it's not good. And sometimes I just will put my phone away and has fucking one hundred and fifty texts or whatever, and I haven't been participating in work chats. Are seven hundred of my group chats, you know, which is not the worst thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you know, I don't have kids, but you know, with this indie career, and the more successful it gets, the more I have less time to just hang out at home because with the pod and doing shit like and very very busy. So it's and Chelsea has a very busy schedule too, so it's it's hard for us to schedule just for us to hang out. I couldn't imagine would be like if we had fucking kids, like right now, Like if I had kids right now, like, I would not be as successful, uh in wrestling because I wouldn't have the time and the energy to devote to it. I wouldn't be taking all these bookings. I wouldn't be making these fucking videos during the week. Yeah, so my wrestling career would would would suffer if I were. I couldn't you know, I couldn't imagine if I had kids, I'm not gonna go film a fucking video with SDL for fucking five hours on one of my two off days. It just wouldn't happen. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The the life of a content creator is challenging mentally because, uh, it's it's very weird when you think, I if I make this video, we will make money, or if I take this booking, I will make money.
Speaker 2: If you don't take it, then you don't make money. So are you losing that money? It's a weird mental.
Speaker 11: Mine thinks that way, right, Yeah, it's like, well.
Speaker 9: I'll lose out of two thousand bucks if I don't, you know, whatever the hell, and then that's like a hard pill to swallow. But really, if it was a nine to five job, you just go to work, you come.
Speaker 2: Home, you go to work.
Speaker 11: I'm on par with what we're talking about.
Speaker 12: Ethan Page posted a ten minute video on his YouTube I Think yesterday that he's basically quit, yeah, not aw making content and vlogs, and one of the main reasons, he said, was because it, you know, cuts into his time at home. Like you know, he's already traveling three days a week and then he's spending those of four days like making this content. It's like when does he get to you know, be the Julie and the dad you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's it's a very challenging, uh mental and sort of physical sometimes balancing act, and you really have to.
Speaker 2: Stay focused, you know.
Speaker 9: And what I've speaking from my thing like I've got to know the three things that I need to do by the time I land, right, So like I take my stuff to the airport, and I've got, you know, time to do these three things, and I gotta do them. I gotta focus. I gotta get to the lounge. I got thirty five minutes in the lounge and take my laptop out and nail this one thing and then get on the flight.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So there's a lot of like uh, and but I want to do that, and I have to focus on that so that when I get home, I don't have that to do. I want to do that while I'm I'm on the road or I'm working or whatever, right, so when I get home and then you know, the joke is the is the Monday mark, And it really is because I do this what Brian talks about. I have about two days to be with the family, usually a week, and that's great, but I and I but I try to really be with them. And I will tell my daughter, I hand her my phone and I say hide, I say hide my phone, and she will take it and go put it somewhere in a room. And then I don't answer any messages for hours and hours and hours because I just literally don't have it.
Speaker 2: But it feels so great to be present and be there with whatever we're doing.
Speaker 12: So the other like little cheak code I used, that's not really good because we'll push things to like after hours, Like my kids have been in bed for hours now we're doing this podcast. I'm not like missing out of time. But if you do that for everything, then there's no time for you and your wife, which is important too to have your guys alone time without kids there and for your sanity and your relationship. So I do feel bad for my wife and that aspect. Sometimes you know, our time are is even less, you know than the kids.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy and like kind of like what Mark was saying about, you know, do I take this book? Do I not take this book? Like for me right now, I don't have a contract anywhere, and that's you know, by design. I don't want to have a contract. So the more I work, the more I get paid. So it's not like I'm losing money. But the only way to make money is Yeah, that makes it's.
Speaker 2: Tough, fuck with your head. Yeah, how can you say no?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: So, like that is my job. I don't have the check coming every week, so to make money, I need to take these bookings. To make money, I need to you know, be fucking doing extra shit for the pod. I need to be figuring out how to sell these major bennies. I need to be thinking of other merch ideas and packing up fucking orders. I need to doing fucking whatnot. That's that's my job. That's you know, some people have a nine to five. Some people do the ship we're doing. You know that everyone has a different schedule. I think everyone can relate to this on some level.
Speaker 9: You know, it's even it's it's even more fucked up for you, really because you talk about going away for the weekend. You know, it sounds great, you guys are going to go to Miami or whatever for a couple of days, but really the swing there is no bookings. Plus you're paying for the vacation. Yeah, there's no paid time off.
Speaker 11: I try to not think like that, but it's very hard.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know that's down the money I'm spending on this and what I could have made.
Speaker 11: Yeah, which is hard to like not think like that, but.
Speaker 2: It's important to to think like that, and you do have to give yourself time and all that course.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean so full transparency. The reason I had this weekend off is because Chelsea was supposed to go. We were supposed to go to Canada for one of her best friend's weddings, so I took the weekend off. She'd been planning this for over a year, like we would just go to Canada, blah blah blah blah. And she is applying for her green card and when you do that, you're landlocked, so she cannot leave. Even though she has a passport, she cannot leave the country.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: So she was supposed to get her passport back. Obviously it's not back, so she's not able to go. It's so weird. My knee jerk reaction was, well, funk, I'll get on this GCW show, you know. Yeah, And that did not go over well.
Speaker 11: Hard.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that, and like I had to for a second be like you're right, but like I'm just so fucking wired that you know that I need to fucking make this money and I'm chasing this buzz, and more so the buzz than the money, Like I'm like, why I miss a weekend. I lose the fucking week of ship the poet. That's how I'm fucking thinking. I had it And like Chelsea, You're right, like, I won't fucking take any books the beginning. We'll go hang out and we'll fucking do our thing. We'll have a good time.
Speaker 12: But I think that's the other layer of all this is that the three of us are very lucky that we do what we love, you know, and I hate that, Like, you still got understand there's goodays, bad days, you know, even if it's like your dream job, Like, no matter what, there's good and bad days.
Speaker 11: But you still I still think you live just a.
Speaker 1: Happier life, you know.
Speaker 12: I mean I live a very happy like life because I do what I love, you know, right.
Speaker 9: So I think a big part of that though, too, is being able to make your own but at least for me, you know, and I think you guys feel the same way, being you know, having your own company and making your own content.
Speaker 11: Price on this, you know what I mean exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Matt and I.
Speaker 12: Were approached by WW man it would I don't know what they could say at this point.
Speaker 9: This is gonna sound really corny too, but uh, you know, people at the age old question of uh, what is the key to life?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: I I truly think one of the keys to life is to make something of your own.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 9: I think that really uh, you know, helps you find your place in the world and you know, find a reason to keep going, whether it doesn't matter. Maybe that's your family, maybe that's your house, maybe that's your job. Maybe a million ways to do that, but you got to make something on your own.
Speaker 11: I think, like I have.
Speaker 1: This Chelsea Green calendar, and this is this is my life. Every I always have this fun calendar because in w W and we were you know, it's just the way it is. Your schedule. It's it pretty much changes like every week because you could be on live advantage off live events, needed for this, needed for that. It's never again guarantee. But with this calendar, it is a guarantee. Yeah, you you name a date, I can tell you exactly where I'm going to be and how much we're getting paid that day. Well blah blah. So I love that we create our own schedules. Even you know, before we went on air, we're like, all right, guys, let's do July. Why don't we doing the bonuses? You know, and like we all figured out and it's it's hard because it's three of us with three completely different schedules. But you know, it sounds crazy, but it takes it takes a while to figure out what what day can we do that one hour bonus podcast? Yeah yeah, you know, like you tak it one hour out of a month off. So we deal, Well, you got to do two of those actually, so two hours?
Speaker 11: When am I going to watch fucking Ghostbusters?
Speaker 2: That's the hard part.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So that's tough.
Speaker 1: Hey, as someone one says, it's a tough business.
Speaker 9: Is there that shirt? Does that shirt exist yet? I would love to wear that shirt. That would be my new airport shirt.
Speaker 1: Who's the originator of that? Is that a Ray Gordy?
Speaker 11: I think.
Speaker 1: Gordon?
Speaker 11: Remember I don't remember who started off business.
Speaker 9: I just want to be grizzled in the airport business. On family, Sure, family, you had a great question.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, if you ask questions, email us Major Podcast at gmail so we get your address. But up next is good.
Speaker 9: Jeffrey Epstein calls me and says, you want to go to my island?
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, where's the term? From this moment on? This will be the moment starting now.
Speaker 8: It has My household always said, y'all about as nervous as some long.
Speaker 17: Tail cats and a room full of rocket chairs.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm gonna take care of business to w should be done.
Speaker 2: Perhaps I've been too nice.
Speaker 8: Perhaps I've been trying to be a real, a real sports a real gentleman.
Speaker 2: One two chick.
Speaker 1: What a fucking good Jesus.
Speaker 7: And as my papa always said.
Speaker 1: To lay Blanchard, you can't run and hide from me anymore. And when we come to Philadelphia this time, there's gonna be no mistaking what's gonna happen. I'm gonna come on you like nobody said. I'll come on you before. No baby doll at your side. Nobody can run distraction for you, just you and I getting it off like two men should do. This isn't some game.
Speaker 4: This is where men or men and the boys stay on the side and watch what's going on.
Speaker 8: I started out and fighting in this battle when I was a little boy.
Speaker 7: And I don't care if my last my last fight is.
Speaker 8: It this bar, Jimmy gar you touched me in a personal way. You never touched me before, one too.
Speaker 14: What the fuck got Use God, Jesus, good, Use God Jesus, and satisfy.
Speaker 2: The whole Camaniacs.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna get off.
Speaker 13: It's not cranking your knob, just a little beyond the breaking point.
Speaker 2: Who Blue Choose tablets help men achieve harder, stronger erections to combat all forms of ev.
Speaker 11: And you step up.
Speaker 12: And if you don't think I'm big enough, brother, and you grab a hold of me, and you'll know that I'm.
Speaker 11: Growing my man within your hands.
Speaker 1: I will get as big as I need to be, as big as I need to be to do the.
Speaker 11: Job on you.
Speaker 1: Now, it doesn't take a very big snake to do the job. You are.
Speaker 16: Right, former heavyweight champion, and I have one stone.
Speaker 9: Hold thoughts of a wife whoa.
Speaker 16: Now you may think you know my abilities in this ring.
Speaker 13: But I promise you don't know.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 16: You can hide behind that commissionerself just so long in July, you're gonna knocking your ass.
Speaker 13: But I promise you don't know.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 1: I'm one of the biggest legends starts over this God.
Speaker 13: From this point on, forget everything that you think you may know. Smackdale Live is a land of opportunity.
Speaker 11: And I'm gonna be a.
Speaker 13: Big problem, man, I'm gonna be a big problem.
Speaker 14: I'll give him one of these and I've given one of those.
Speaker 1: And I talk him, my god, I talk him, my good. I'll give you. Oh yeah, yeah, I believe.
Speaker 13: I believe you.
Speaker 1: I believe you.
Speaker 8: But we gotta know who are you?
Speaker 13: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 6: Who are you?
Speaker 1: What's your name? I don't know.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna I'm gonna reveal something about myself that I would probably prefer people didn't know.
Speaker 8: Right, you know, I kind of like growing up right even though he was huge sports fan.
Speaker 1: Dude, I was a Dungeons and Dragons hunky. Yeah, I actually I literally.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: Jay, Well, I've got some new medical information on Jerry the King Lawa that just came in a few moments ago. We understand that Jerry Lawler has Bruce rips.
Speaker 16: And well, uh, with all due respect, he's also suffering from from anal bleeding.
Speaker 10: Should be hitting I believe this quarter and uh maybe both ways you're hitting this.
Speaker 7: Quarter, uh, I think?
Speaker 10: Uh but yeah, weave one is all the picture there at to is included with uh, with this particular item and uh, well one's not been annunts yet, but yeah, these are about I believe, uh yeah, and the uh yeah, when I when I first saw this, I think this was announced at Comic Con back in twenty twenty three. So uh yeah, this this is really cool. Really enjoyed the segment and believe this quarter and uh maybe.
Speaker 2: Both ways you're hitting this quarter?
Speaker 10: Uh I think? Uh, but yeah, weave one is all at its picture there at is included with uh with this particular item, and uh that one's not.
Speaker 4: Is there opportunity for a cook?
Speaker 17: Looka uh yeah there's by the film.
Speaker 10: We have got John Cena on the line.
Speaker 1: Jeohn, how are you doing today?
Speaker 11: John? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello John, how are you doing today?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great.
Speaker 11: I can barely hear you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, hell get our voice out.
Speaker 4: What is a mustache? It's a little bit of hair growing over the upper lip. I don't have one. Nobody else here has one. But you know what a mustache for a real.
Speaker 17: Man and one thing for Peyton Peyton, The first guy you kiss can't be Papa John. Okay, and listen, this is a big moment. First of all, I have no idea why Papa John's on the field. Shame on the NFL for having them on the field. But if you have Peyton Mann and you have enough money, the first guy you kiss can't be Papa John.
Speaker 7: Okay, it can't be.
Speaker 13: Because of my injuries, I can no longer have sex with my wife anymore.
Speaker 6: For your requests, go to get the clown and come out of the hell.
Speaker 11: Hell hell, hell how hell