Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Cultnation, Uncault of Conspiracies, Vibration feeling your brain and body today finding the truth in a reggae swag, feel the rhythm and let it unfold. Unlock the secrets the world has told a journey of life where wisdom's gold.
Speaker 2: Step into the truth.
Speaker 1: So brave and all, this is your time to rise and see Deplorable Cultnation setting you free on coult of Conspiracy. We take us.
Speaker 3: Stand hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today the famous, fabulous and always awesome and entertaining Doctor Shannon is back because we are going to bring you a banger of an episode on water and why it is so important. So welcome back, doctor Shannon.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much. I love being on these with you. We should just do a regular show.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, and I am all down for that because there is so much information that people need, and it's really hard when people go to research stuff because there's always, you know, like the mainstream narrative of stuff, and then there's the truth of stuff, and people get very like confused, they don't know where to look. They don't know what information to find and what's going to be helpful and what's not going to be helpful. So I'm glad we're doing these.
Speaker 2: I agree. I have been seeing kind of a theme these days with my clients where they're literally buying everything that comes across their Facebook feed.
Speaker 4: Every I ran a scan for this one client that I just recently had, and it was literally so like, I get a sample of the person's voice and it tells me everywhere there's an imbalance in the body.
Speaker 2: She literally had an imbalance in the labia of her the JJ and I said, you know, I'm just kind of like, well, it could be nothing. You know, sometimes you know what this is about. Sometimes you really don't. And she goes, oh, well, and then proceeds to tell me she bought a red light device specifically for her vagina. And I said why, and you know, she tells me and she's like, well, I just I heard that when we get older they prolapse. And I said that's not a thing for everyone, Like you're already fearing something that's not even starting. And she's like a tiny, like skinny person, so there's not even heaviness to her that would pull it down, and I'm just like, you're irritating the girl. I mean, she's in flame down there. I'm like, how often are you doing this? And she goes every day And I'm like, okay, let's pull back on the red light therapy. That girl was not necessarily meant to see the light that often.
Speaker 3: The juju is mad exactly.
Speaker 2: And I said, do you know how to muscle test yourself? And she said yes, because she's one of those, like she web mds herself, you know, but on the natural wellness spectrum. So she's heard of every modality. She's heard of everything. She probably owns it as well, and she's trying to do it all. She goes, oh yeah, I bought that a long time ago. I just don't do it. Oh yeah, I did that, And I forgot about that too. And I said, girl, you need to muscle test what your body wants right now because you don't need all of this stuff all the time. I said, you're probably wearing yourself out giving yourself a worker response. I'm like, calm this shit down, guys. You don't need forty two thousand supplements. You don't even need the same one every day. I mean, your body might need it today, but tomorrow it may not need it. And so I just see this overwhelm because all the information is out there. Then you've got the RFK thing, which is really kind of ignited everybody's mojo on this. So everybody's got, you know, the whole like natural wellness warrior about them. Everyone's coming out of the woodwork, you know. And but yet everybody, everybody is the expert. They don't have any credentials, but they're the expert. And it's fine, But.
Speaker 3: That's nothing to see here. Fine, everything might.
Speaker 2: Try it all. And then when I caused the hrkshimmer response, I'm gonna go out there and say, oh, none of this works because you fed it up and you did it wrong, because you're not doing it under the guidance of somebody that knows how to do it. So don't overwhelm yourself. You don't need everything, and you certainly don't need a red light specifically for your vi JJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I would not use the in that area. Now I do use one on my forehead, yeah, but I would not, and I will do it like on the Baker's syst that pops up on the back of my knee, like this.
Speaker 2: Do you have a reason to use it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to get swelling down and stuff, But I would never, ever, in a million years. I think I needed to put it down there because ooh, sweet baby Jesus, do you know how how badly you can screw up your pH in your jugial region?
Speaker 2: Yes? And I was even telling her that day about that there's there's a product that actually is a probiotic but for the lady area, because it's a completely different set of probiotics that than you need for your gut. And she just looked at me like I was growing horns out of my head, and I thought, I, you know, do you do you? I can't sometimes I can't figure out why people even want to come and see me. Do you want my expertise or do you not? Red light? I have a red light wrisk device that has taken hives off of a little girl that had a chlorine allergy and she's a competitive swimmer, and that red light helps a variety of things. But I don't use it just I mean, you can use it. There's masks now that help with the aging and stuff, but that's not gonna do it by itself. I mean, you know better of yourself, drink plenty of water. Amen, maybe we can start there. That's why I'm kind.
Speaker 3: Of glad we're doing this today because how many people do you talk to and hear practice and where you know you're like initial consultation and you ask them do you drink water? And how many of them say no?
Speaker 2: More than you would think. But I have rules before I even see somebody in an initial consult and one of my rules is if you tell me that you don't like water, I can't work with you. So unless you're going to actually make an effort to drink the water and not try to put flavoring in it or I mean, electrolyte is fine one time a day, but you can't just keep putting those water flavorers in your water to get water. That's not I even had somebody ask me one time on another podcast if Jamison worked as water, and I'm like, oh, I would love to say yes to that one, but I can't.
Speaker 3: So all, instead of having your cells made mostly of water, if they were Jamison based, we might be in a completely different meat sit.
Speaker 2: Does that make me even more irish? But no, what I get actually more often than the no is I get Oh yeah, I drink a ton of water. And I'm like, okay, what's a ton. Oh, you know, like a couple of twelve ounce cups a day. Oh, no, of twelve ounce cups. Okay, that's not enough. That's not a ton, But for them, it's a ton. I'm gonna tell you why, because last time we talked about I think we talked about the eating plan that I've been doing for the past three weeks, and I would have even told you that prior to starting this. So, like, I basically intermittent fast until noon and the window that I eat is twelve to eight so and then I'm only eating two meals a day, so I have room in my stomach to take in a lot of water, because I am You're supposed to get at least half your body weight in ounces at whatever size you're at now, half your body weight and ounces of water every day. So when I was eating regularly, snacking, eating whatever I wanted, even telling myself, oh, it's so healthy and natural because it's not out of a can orra box, and I was still eating way too many calories by doing that because I wasn't tracking or watching what I was doing other than watching it go in there, I had no room for water, and so people are overfilling themselves with food. Then they take these little SIPs of water and they think they're drinking a ton. Like, let's define a ton. I mean, let's really define that, because if half your bodyweight and ounces is the proper amount, can you even get that in your body with as much food as you're eating. So now I'm happy to tell you I can drink over one hundred ounces a day, but I had to work up to that, and know I am not two hundred pounds, but I do drink over one hundred ounces a day as often as I can. I don't necessarily don't. You can get too much water too. So if you drink a gallon but you're outside working every day, or you're sweating constantly because you're a you know, a fitness instructor or something, okay, then yes you need to replenish that. But if you sit at a desk, you don't need more than half your body weight and ounces every day. I like to have people try and start at sixty four ounces a day if they can even get that much in there. But we eat too much food, there's not enough room so that's why I see them well.
Speaker 3: And I love that you brought that up, because there there is definitely like how much water and a human being. You know, it's like sixty percent on average is what we're made up as far as water wise. However, that changes with age because babies actually have like seventy percent water, and then as we age that goes down drastically. Now get this, adult women, we are fifty to fifty five percent water instead of whatever because we have a higher fat content than men. Right, And so I don't think people understand how desperately we need water in our systems and what all it does for our body. You know a lot of people are like, oh, I don't I don't need water, Like I drank gatorade or whatever, which has a bunch of crap in it. But people don't understand like what all water does as far as function and your body goes.
Speaker 2: And that just surprises me, to be honest, because when I was a kid, we drink water out of the hose if we were thirsty. I mean, we were always drinking water. There really wasn't well besides the kool aid, but there wasn't anything else to drink. You know, like, especially if you were kicked outside and you had to play all day, right, you were drinking water from a hose, which might be why we get so sassy. That could be our water was dirty and we liked it. But yeah, I'm shocked that people nowadays don't understand water, Like I don't understand how you can tell me like I don't like water. I don't even understand that phrase a little bit. Like you can take water back to the like origins, I mean, ancient roots. You can look at scripture. Water is life, and there's some things I want to share on this to that is going to prove that it's more than just like keeping us alive and keeping our bodies functioning. You can live longer without food than you can without water.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Water is arguably like the most important thing that keeps us alive. But one of the purposes of that is that as a human being, and because I do quantum medicine, we are conductors of electric you know, and magnetism and all of that. In order to ground properly, even with bare feet on the ground, you have to be hydrated because what you want is the human resonance of the earth pulsing through the bottoms of your feet and making you like, you know, it's keeping your earth suit locked onto this earth, and that's what it's designed to do. That's how we are able to navigate this planet as a spirit is to be housed in our earth suits, and so we are conductors of electricity. I have a biocharger machine in my office and I have this short little fluoresas bulb and I pull it out to show even if you can't feel that you're getting something from this machine, this proves it because I can just light it up holding it while I'm in the biofield of that machine. And how I'm doing that is because I am a conductor. And we know that with you know, lightning, if you get struck by lightning like the the you know, you have to be really super careful about that because it'll go straight through you. Right, because we are conductors, right because of the water.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, yeah, that is how.
Speaker 2: And so here's another fun fact. When I'm dealing with energy. When I do emotion code on anyone, if their body is not swaying big enough for me to even detect a change, because I mean, I'm telling you, people will try to resist, and I tell them, let your body weeble wobble. So you close your eyes and I want you to kind of sway back and forth. Just don't fall obviously, and I want to see you wee will wobble and not fall down. Right. Well, some times I'll be asking questions and you can't see them move at all. And I'm getting pretty good at this. So if I can't see you move, then I always have a bottle of water sitting there, and I'm like, here, before we can go forward, you need to drink more water. And so if I'm about to conduct any kind of work that is in regards to energy, your body has to have water enough in it for me to actually see the movement and be able to pull it out with my magnet. And so any kind of energy work, if you want to go do reiki, if you want to go do anything that involves your energy with another practitioner, if you don't have enough hydration, it's going to be really difficult to get accurate results. I'm just going to say that straight up. Because everyone loves themselves some energy work these days, right, But I don't think people are really educating themselves on that either. And I don't know how many practitioners are sitting there saying, here, drink some water so that this works better.
Speaker 3: Nobody, nobody. You are not going to find that anywhere. And that's why I I kind of want to go over like the basics of what all water does in the body, so people have a butter understanding of what all it affects when you're low on water, when you don't drink enough water, like how many things it affects for people. And so of course the top one that most people probably know about, maybe they don't, maybe they don't. You can't add you know, one and one together. But regulation of body temperature so so so important because what's the first thing that you think about in children, right, they always get in some kind of fever or whatever. You don't need to stop that fever because the fever is trying to regulate and get things out of the body. But you do have to give water. It is so imperative because that temperature will literally keep climbing to a dangerous point if they're not hydrated. And what that is hydrated.
Speaker 2: And what that really boils down to the word boils is the higher the temperature goes it's evaporating the water. It's like if you set a glass of water outside right now, and like where are we out here? Like Montana is not the hottest place on Earth.
Speaker 3: I know that it is very hot here.
Speaker 2: Hot for me, it's eighty eight here today. So if I set a glass of water outside today in the sun, from the beginning of the day to the end of the day, I would be losing volume of that because it's evaporating in that heat. So when you have a temperature of one hundred four hundred five, which is where some kid temperatures can get, then it's evaporating the water out of their bodies. So then what happens is they can't poop, they can't pee, We're filling with toxins because we can't function.
Speaker 3: And inetting crampy, they're having pain, they're having stuff literally all over their body. Why because we need water at every level of our body function and so you know, we also need it to be able to transport nutrients and oxygen because it is the main thing that makes up your bloodstream, right, it makes up your blood system. And so without that, what do you think is going to happen to your body and to your blood flow. If you don't drink water and you don't have enough water for circulation, coigulation, how about lubrication and cushioning. So, hello, you have synovial joints in your shoulders, your knees, and your water makes up those synovial fluid and so if you don't drink enough water, then you're gonna have problems with your joints. Yep, really, really, it cushions that. It cushions your your muscles, your bones, literally every system in your body.
Speaker 2: So I opened a massage school and I teach that as soon as the massage is over, you're handing that client water, right, because one of the benefits of massage is that it increases body temperature and circulation in the body. Right, So you're getting it to move. So as a natural path Now, what I care about first and foremost is that your elimination pathways are functioning. We have five. For men, you have four, and it is coughing, it is peeing, it's pooping, it is for women, it is menstruating. That's the one that we have extra that men do not. And then sweating, So we need to sweat. We need to keep our armpits from I mean, please, for the love of God, stop using antipersprint. I mean just stop that one hundred uldorant, but stop using any persparrint. I actually don't use something every day. I don't need to. I don't sweat that bad because my glands are under control. If your armpit, if your armpits don't cave in, like if you don't have like a hole in them then and they kind of protrude out, then you need a cleanse really bad because nodes are getting all full because they're.
Speaker 3: Your lymphatic system is really messed up.
Speaker 2: And water to support your lymphatic system is how it recycles itself. So we've got to get the toxins out and water flushes. Water flushes all that out of the body through one of the four to five different elimination channels. If any of those elimination channels are blocked, then your body's going to struggle. And then after I figure that out, then I go to the liver and say, is your liver functioning and your liver needs it too in order process the way that it needs to because it can't pump the bile and all of that without water. So I mean water is just I don't know how else to put it any planar, but water is literally your life so well.
Speaker 3: And the and the thing is with the with the deal with the armpits and it not being you know, caved in and being that affects the lymphatic system. So think about how many people have chronic like allergy issues or they're sick literally constantly. And why is that because their immune system is not functioning properly. Because you're a lymphatic system part of your immune system, and you have to have that to be able to circulate all of that stuff, all those toxins and chemicals and all the bad things out of your system yep, and keep you from getting sick. Yeah, people don't think about that.
Speaker 2: And right, and that's the flusher. And I guess that's where it just kind of astounds me, is how did we get so far away from water being a necessity? You know, like, how did we get so far from the knowledge of, like, you know, every day I need to have water to function and feel better. I bet you if people actually were hydrated, you would.
Speaker 3: Be wouldn't be sick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And who isn't tired? I mean I'm not anymore I'm just gonna be honest, like, I'm so freaking full of energy. I'm like, holy buckets. I even had my hairdresser. Her son just told his mom that he thought I was younger than her, and I'm like four years older than her, and She's like, oh, thanks a lot, you know, I'm like, I don't know, but like I I am very energetic. Water actually keeps your face looking good with like you'll look like the crypt keeper if you don't have enough water. And I mean there's just so many connections to feeling better and water carries subtle energy in it as well, So I mean it's a necessity in every at every single angle of the body. You just need water.
Speaker 3: Well, and like at a cellular level, we have to have water again for lubrication because it helps our cells to move, It helps to allow the cells to get nutrients into them, and helps with your ATP production, which is literally what powers your cells in the first place.
Speaker 2: M hm, your mitochondria.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Water absolutely, So if we don't have that, think about like on a body wide scale for people, what all that entails. Because if you're having trouble going to the bathroom, your your boughs are not lubricated, you're not getting the moisture that you need to evacuate your bows. And same thing with the hump with the heart, because it's all about that squeezing motion of the muscles, right, and they can't have that peristalsis or that contracting without water.
Speaker 2: It's and I'm glad you brought that up because I think a lot of people that when you're eating in the way that I'm eating, where it's vegetables, protein and fruit and nothing else. I mean like no oils, no nothing, and for a set period of time, people are struggling and complaining about constipation, and I'm thinking why, because those vegetables are fiber. So then my first thought is are you getting in your one hundred ounces of water a day, because if you're not, First of all, your bowels will absorb what they need first cos they'll push any food out and so then you need that enough water for that peristalsis to contract, because again, that's the electrical impulse that moves your bowels to move what's called chime out of the body, and that's what's left. It's the fibrous tissue that's left that doesn't just absorb as a nutrient or water, and vegetables by themselves don't have enough water to do it. You've got to be water so that fiber can have its effect.
Speaker 3: And then how many times have you heard people also be like, I'm gaining weight not losing any and why is that? Because your bowels aren't moving, so you are literally holding miles of poop ye in your in your intestines.
Speaker 2: Yep. The other thing is too, when people are gaining weight, they could be retaining water. And what that tells me is that the body's trying to heal itself from something. So something just as simple as going and doing a two hour workout crossbit for life, you know, like, I'm sorry, but some people are doing too much and you don't need it. And what ends up happening when you're working out too hard. You do have to find that middle ground. But when you're working out too much and too hard, you are causing inflammation in the form of stress to the body. Your body's gonna hold water and everything that it can and try to heal.
Speaker 3: First safety mode, first order.
Speaker 2: The body will always he and protect you. And if you don't have inflammation in the body, then it will release and then you lose all the water weight first, and then it's like, whoa, I just lost seven to ten pounds in the first steak. Wow. And it's like, well that was water. Because you had so much inflammation, your body didn't know what to do but heal when you get an injury. My daughter just rolled her ankle in a volleyball game and she came back to the States because she's in Japan. Her foot was a little block and I had to work all of that Ademonti's tissue and until I could find a foot again because it was trying to heal her. I mean, she got a nasty sprain and that's because and I explained it to her, she was freaking out about it. I can't see my foot, you know. Her toes were these little nubs poking out, and I'm like, it's fine, and I just start to kind of pet the water out and move it the proper direction toward the leg pit up at the right, and pretty soon she had a foot again and she's like, wow, Mom, I can see my foot. I'm like, I know, this is what I do for honey. It's fine, you know, Like she outed me exactly, and I said, the water is pooling here because it's trying to heal your foot. And she's like, oh, it's not a scary thing unless unless you've got some heart failure stuff. Then we got to watch that. You know, if you're gaining it way faster than you should be and it's kind of pooling around the peracardium, then we've got it. You know, that's a different story. But you know that's your body's going to work to heal itself first, and it will flood the area with tissue or hold on to all water to survive because it's trying to heal you and protect you.
Speaker 3: So absolutely, and so like you had mentioned, like people's face or whatever, if you're drinking water, how many I can't tell you how many people are like there's no way that you're in your fifties. And I'm like, but I am, yep, but I literally drink a ton of water. I don't have prop with dryness or redness of my skin or anything like that. And water being that, it affects every organ in your body. Your skin is your largest organ system in your body.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know.
Speaker 3: And so if you can't see it, like you said, people who don't drink water, they look old and shrivily or whatever. There's people that I went to school with that I've seen lightly and I'm like, holy cow, they look like they're in their eighties.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah. And I know you drink a ton of water because I've been with you physically and all go around like constant, constant water, yeah, all the time. Yeah. And I remember my grandma. She passed away quite a while ago now, but she was ninety two when she died, and she looked like she was in her seventies the whole time, apart from the fact that after her any replacements, she just never moved again. But like her visual appearance was so she was an and she always had one of those hospital things with the bendy straw, you know that they give you the picture, the picture, and she dran like every day Ryan, Yep, yep, I got mine too, got mine too. Yeah. And I remember people talking about how beautiful her skin was. And she was ninety two and people were saying how beautiful her skin was, and it was all the water she drank, because it wasn't the avon crap she was putting on her body, you know. And at the end there she wasn't putting anything on.
Speaker 3: So wait, it wasn't the avon stuff like the skin so soft that also removes tar from your car.
Speaker 2: Not even the soap on a rope from avon.
Speaker 3: So you know, if if people stopped to think about, like what we broke down and all the different things that water does in the body and how it affects literally everything, and especially talking about nutrients. One of the one of the things you know that that people have an issue with is trying to see like how it affects nutrients. And I will tell you from being a nurse. One of the smallest windows of normal for a nutrient in the body is literally potassium. And when it's too low or too high, man, oh man, do you have issues? And you know seizure activity if it goes one way and if it goes the other way, it's something else. So anything that helps muscles, joints, bones, things like that. Magnesium can affect your heart regulation and all of the things. Calcium. How important is calcium in our body? Hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And one of the one of the things that I use in my practice is pH balancing, and I actually use calcium to balance the pH level of the body, like different types of calcium. What I was gonna mention is what I'm checking. First, I use your urine and saliva, and then I actually check the salt content of the urine. Now, what do we know about salt? It's a preservative, right you. So we also have a lot of salt in us, right, and you know our tears are salty. There's salt in our bodies.
Speaker 3: Some of us are saltier than others.
Speaker 2: Moosers, oldlier than others, and not just spicy salty, right, not.
Speaker 3: The Mexican margarita salt type.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that kind. But some people are just straight up to eating too much sodium, and it's like they sweat the salt crystals out their forehead. But when you have too much salt in the body, it basically is kind of drying you out and turning you into a raisin. And you're not getting enough water in there to plump it back up and filter it so that it flushes and comes out, so it's preserving you. And when I see that, then that tells me this is this is a problem, because I lose conductivity now and I'm not a So like when you have way too much salt, your heart slows down because there's not enough electrical in the potassium sodium pump balance that can keep your heart functioning. So then we all go, oh, well, not me, but people out there say, oh, my heart isn't functioning properly. You know, there's something wrong with me. And then they put the event monitor on you, and then you wear it for ten days and it's a pain in the butt to have to go through and they don't find any events, and then it pisses you off because you know you've been experiencing stuff. Oh, I don't know, how about frickin drink water and see if it goes away, because you probably have so much sodium and salt from the diet that you're eating and not enough water to balance it all out, so that throws pH balance off and makes you way more acidic. And then it's going to be almost impossible for me to balance you out if I don't actually have balance, which is what the body is always striving to maintain as homeostasis. It wants a constant internal environment with the fluids of the body. So I want that stuff to stay at a certain pH level, and there's a range. It's not wide, it's a very narrow range, but you can do it. And most of most of it is you've got to be eating more vegetables than anything else. That's I'm sorry to tell you that, but that's one hundred percent what it is. For your protein should only be the size of a deck of cards. Our portion sizes are ridiculous. There is the you know, the I guess. I don't know if I want to call it a fact. I'm still kind of looking into this part right now, because you know, a lot of things that come out as fact. We are like, well, that's actually a lie. They say that you need to have one gram of protein per body weight for the body weight that you want to be well, if you are actively working out in strength training, that is true. You are if you are intentionally eating protein to build your muscle and you're doing enough in order to get that gain from eating all of that protein, great. Otherwise you are eating way too many calories. And I'm telling you, like I am a carnivor. I love myself some meat. But this has taught me a whole different perspective on protein, even eggs, Like I would eat four and five at a time like guests me. I love eggs and straight out of the chickens ass is the best. Like I just want to run around and like try to catch it. You know, that's a whole other show, a thing she likes to do, chasing chicken asses. Oh my gosh. But right now, a portion size is two. It's two, and I have found that I actually don't need more protein than that, and I'm full until my next meal and I'm fine, it's fine. And so I'm starting to challenge my own knowledge on the stuff that I learned or was taught four two. And I'm not saying that that's a falsity that you know, the whole one gram of protein per bot pound of bodyweight whatever, But genuinely, if that's what you are working to build to and like beef yourself up, if you're trying to lose weight, it is not the way.
Speaker 3: Mmm. That's not say, because protein builds muscle, but protein is also restorative to the body. So if somebody severely like depleted or whatever, definitely the extra protein. Now Shannon and I differ on this because everybody knows I do. I do carnivore and I don't eat like.
Speaker 5: I would love to do carnivor man, oh I I and it's perfect for me because I fast like you and I both eat once today. And and that's the thing is that people are like, oh my god, aren't you starving. No, because when you're fasting and you drink enough water, you feel full and you you eat for fuel.
Speaker 3: You don't eat for fun.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you? Yes?
Speaker 3: And so that that need for like I don't crave sweets. I don't crave you know, grains. I don't crave any of that stuff because I'm doing what I need to do for my body.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you what I did. I I'm a Costco girl, so I bought that. I don't know if you've ever seen the little coconut candy things that are called unreal. So they're like the really healthy version version of like a almond Joy or a mountains bar. They don't have almonds in them, so I'm mouns. So I bought myself a bag of base.
Speaker 3: But they have chocolate on the bottom made up of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like I have that right now. Yeah, And they're called unreal. It's like a blue bag. They're really healthy actually, but again you can overeat them if you you know, eat half the bag of one sitting. Probably not a good idea, but I bought a bag of those because I thought, Hmm, throughout this whole thing, if I ever need to make a choice, I don't like to call it a cheat. I like to call it like taking a liberty or making a choice. Right, But if I had to make yeah, or if there's food noise and I kind of just wanted to shut up, I will. I got them so that I would eat one of those little things. And they're just a tiny little.
Speaker 3: They're very small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're like they're like the size of a chocol mine.
Speaker 3: Are the ones that I have are like the size of a quarter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, they're very small. They're very small, And so I thought, I will just take one of these out now. I also realized that that could have gotten out of hand real fast. But I stuck them in my night table drawer. That's not normally where I keep food, but I put them there so nobody else in my house would take.
Speaker 3: Them, would eat them yet.
Speaker 2: But there was one day that I was like, hmmm, I kind of want a little bit of something sweet, and you know it, Uh, the lady day cravings are a real thing. So like about a week before you do start to crave because your body doesn't really want you to fast. I'm intentionally doing this for a weight release thing, but like you know, so I could feel the craving. My brain immediately said, oh, okay, so that must be because that's coming and I need to, you know, like listen to my body. If your body's craving it and wants it, give it, but don't give it the whole bag. So I took a little bar and had it that night, and since then, I have forgotten that stuff is in there. And I just remembered as we were talking, and I'm like, oh, I actually have But the other night I was like, oh, I wonder if there's anything, and I'm like, nope, I don't need it. I don't want it. And I totally forgot that I even had that in there. So that's like the state that my body's in right now is I'm not even thinking that way. I got like a food noise silencer, but I haven't really had too much food noise anymore. I did like the first week and a half, and now I don't at all. I have so much energy and I almost forget to eat sometimes to be honest with Oh, I forget and I don't get hungry. And I know my blood sugars are probably just gorgeous. I mean, they're probably so freak. They're probably the most stable part about me.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know, you know, the funny thing is, at first I was skeptical about doing carnivore, and I'm like, m and I don't really know if I could stick to that or not, And like, what the hell am I gonna eat? Because I don't want to just eat meat all the time or whatever. Mine is kind of like a modified carnivore because strict carnivore, like you can have just meat and salt. That's it. Nothing, no other seasonings, no nothing. I'm not that person. I like my stuff seasoned. But I have thought of so many like creative things to do because I will still do dairy, so creative things to do with you know, making cheese sauce or whatever, using pork rinds to make chicken tenders or whatever in the air fryer, stuff like that. But I and like, if I make breakfast bites, I'll throw some dice onion in it and maybe some Jolipino flakes. But I don't you know, they were like, oh my gosh, like your labs are going to be awful. Do you know that it literally dropped my trichlis rides two hundred points?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow.
Speaker 3: So for me, carnivore is perfect. Now. Do I eat carnivore every single day? No, because if it's really hard if you go out somewhere to just get something that's carnivore and nothing else, because they'll still put the sides on your plate and whatever. So every once in a while while I eat like a Hamburger brun yep, sure, but I don't do it all the time.
Speaker 2: That's like eighty twenty right. I feel like that's the true rule for life. Like your liver should be functioning so well that it can like keep you can keep it on its toes and it's like ooh, now I've got this to okay, Now I've got normal. Oop, I better it. And your body can like keep you thin or like not, like you won't gain at least because your your liver's metabolically sensitive. And that's the whole idea. Well, my metabolism was broken before this, and I was one of those people that said nothing, nothing else works. I've tried everything else. I really hadn't, but you know.
Speaker 3: But it it feels like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I try this this way. And I've always really loved fasting honestly because my body does not like having food in it. I need it for the energy of it, and that's it. So if my team is starting to run out right about the next meal time, that's perfect for me. And then it's gonna be gone again by the time I'm sleeping. I absolutely have restless, terrible sleep if there's food in my gut and my gut has not digested before I go to bed. And I've known this about myself for a long time. I actually have quite a slow digestion, which is why the carnivore won't work for me. It will never come out. Like I'll just pack that meat in and like until it's like a solid mass in there. I'll just carry it around with me like their friends.
Speaker 3: So I just know now that I'm carrying I was going to.
Speaker 2: Push that stuff out, you know. So I definitely I'm doing so good on this. But to your point, though, something works for everybody, and so what's working for me? I mean, I'm I'm now at sixteen point four release in three, just a little over three weeks. And what works for you may not work for me the same way, but it doesn't mean so you really have to figure out what's going to work for you. But I will say probably a common denominator is the water, yeah, is making all of this work. Because if you know how fat, even the way fat is burned anyway, it doesn't come out in your pee like everybody thinks I And I used to be one of those that thought that I'd be like, I'm peeing out my fat cells right now because I'm peeing so much. But I think that was just wishful thinking and and honestly kept me positive and believing that I was releasing it. But actually it's a chemical process in your body that uses the protein. And so you know, if all you have in there is protein, you know, I don't know what that does to the chemical process, but the chemical process of release, if you have too much protein in there with everything else you're taking in, then you're gonna lose slower. So if it's a slower kind of release, because meat or protein actually slows down your your insulin response, right, And that's another reason to do that because if your insulin stuff isn't working and you're just insulin resistant, not necessarily diabetic or anything. You don't want insulin to be slow. You want it to function as it's needed. So it's been a hot minute since I've had a carb. But you know, that's one of the things that insulin is really supposed to help you manage. But you don't want it to like spic and spike and spike because you're phoenix bagels in which.
Speaker 3: Is what most people have a problem with. Because sugar and carbs are so addictive for people. That's why, like people don't want to do carnivore, they don't want to, you know, go vegetarian. They don't want to do all these things because they they have that crutch or that little devil in their brain that's going you can't give up ice cream, you can't give up eating bread.
Speaker 2: I love bread.
Speaker 3: I would rather have bread than dessert. Right, And so that was the most right, That was the most challenging thing for me was bread. But there are ways around that you can literally make flat bread out of eggs, different kinds of cheese and.
Speaker 2: It's super fabulous egg whitep.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can make they're called chaffels. But you can make waffles out of things like that and put you know, cinnamon or vanilla or whatever you want to in them. There's ways around that, just like with ice cream. I made these beautiful little ice cream bites out of chocolate, collagen, protein, and vanilla, Greek yogurt. I hate Greek yogurt, but these are good. I'll eat them. And you just make them in a little teeny muffin thing, freeze them and then keep them in a little bowl or whatever. And if you have a craving for ice cream, eat one. They're small, just like the just like the coconut things.
Speaker 2: There's so many different hacks that you can do, but you find that if you do it long enough, you don't even have the craving anymore. There's ale And I could easily go and eat a real cupcake if I want to do, and it probably wouldn't put me off any you know, detriment, because now my body is like working and functioning properly. But until you can restore the function of how your liver is supposed to be working, then then nothing will work. You know that nothing is working. The other thing that you kind of touched on and I want to just take it one little step further. Is not being able to live without something. And this is another thing that I noticed from oh gosh years ago when I did other weight loss things I would. I was trying to be a coach to help people lose or release weight, and one of the things I heard every time was do I have to give up my alcohol? Do I have to give up my all the time my coffee? You know? And I it bothered me so bad because I'm like, Okay, if you're even asking me that question right now, then you're not ready to do this.
Speaker 3: You are a barrier put up.
Speaker 2: You're already done. You're already done. And I and I call it setting up an idol. You have an idol in your life that has power over you if you cannot do a program that's forty days long or even like maintain a lifestyle without it. So I don't drink anymore. However, I never hard stopped it. So if I find myself out to a very nice dinner, I might have a glass of wine, I'm not like a no and never I don't drink it in my house anymore. My partner and I don't drink it at all at home and very rarely we go out because I've I've had to be eating very specifically when we do, and if it's a nice occasion kind of a thing, I'll have a glass maybe too, But it never goes beyond that. And it used to. We used to polush off a bottle and a half together.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say we might have we might have together in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm an American manner. But see, that's the funny thing, is like I'm such a good time because I turn into like Whiskey Shannon, and you know, people love that an Ancy Shannon Shannon comes out in all sorts of forums with alcohol and I am a freaking good time. But the thing is is if I can't control myself and I just that's the only way people can enjoy me is like having alcohol, then there is something out of balance. And so I had to get real with myself and say, I don't care what it is, I am this. My mind is stronger my will. My will is stronger than any wine, any alcohol, any cheesecake, any food that you just really love that you think you can't live without. You can do anything. For forty fucking days, you can, and if you ask that question, I already know your mind is too weak and you're not going to be able to do it. So my sister's doing this with me, and I shared this last time, and she has a lot more to lose than I do. And she kind of was putting up some negative barriers and I said, you know what, I'm just going to tell you right now, I don't think you want you really want to lose this weight. And she's suffered from this since high school, like body image issues and being a little overweight and stuff like that, and you know, and we all wish that we were the same size we were the last time. We thought we were super fat, which is so funny because like I thought I was fat in high school and I look at pictures and I was like, I don't know, fifty pounds lighter than I. Oh yeah, And you know, but I said, I don't think you really want to lose this, and she's like, yes, I do. And I said, well, if you do, then you would not put any barriers up. You would you would do what you had to do to release this. Now what ended up happening is it caused her to have a little bit of keto flu because it went too fast and heavy. She went off parts way too fast, and we should have weaned her off a little bit, live and learn. So now guess what she like eats one cheese stick for a snack, which is not part of the plan. But I said, you need to do just a little bit more calorie and throw in a bit of fat so that her body doesn't feel like it's dying. She was in despair, saying, I am so hungry, and it was making her like more negative. It wasn't helping her. And so adding one cheese stick and she dropped two pounds by the next day just adding one cheese stick. And so your body has a specific algorithm that it needs and you have to pay attention. And so eating in these manners like doing one meal a day, you know, and eating very specific individual ingredients, no casseroles, no boxed stuff, no observatives and all of that kind of stuff. You know, how your body's going to respond to something like a tomato, because not everybody's body responds to tomatoes very well. I've heard that mushrooms can be inflammatory. They are not, in fact for me. I love mushrooms. I love all mushrooms. Well, let me qualify we are in the same.
Speaker 3: I just said, I just made stuff mus rooms last night, with multiple kinds of cheeses and especially cheese sauce and whatever, and so like being able to do those kind of things. Those are foods that I know that I can incorporate. I can incorporate blueberries or whatever. That's why I said, like my keta or my carnivore is modified because I know that I'm able to accept those other things and it not cause inflammation.
Speaker 2: And here's the point that I would love for everyone to get to. And this was that same client that had the red light for her of a JJ. I said this to her too. I said, you know it, really if we paid so much attention to our bodies that we were listening and you get this kind of subtle hint like ooh, I think I need something. You're on carnivore like you are, and you go, oh, I kind of feel like I just need half a couple of blueberries. I just need a few blueberries in my mouth. And you do that. Your body was sending you a signal that said I need this. Whatever. They have to high antioxidant, right, they're very anti aging properties and lots of other good things. I'm sure. So you you listened and you gave your body the blueberries that it needed, and maybe it just needed that one time and you didn't need them again. And so the more we start to follow those impulses like look in you know, I guess, meditate or pray or like look inside yourself and find out, like what body, what do you need today? What can I give you today that will help you function at your optimal Then we get to a point where it's our intuition that is leading us to what our body needs, because our body is sending the signal. Your body's communicating all the time to you and tells you, I need more water, Give me more water, but we're ignoring it. And then we go and put frickin' botox in our face because the wrinkles are deep, and it's like, well, how much of that could have been cured by just you drinking enough water? Your some botulism straight in your face.
Speaker 3: Well, and let the ask you this because I know for some women, like fasting is not great to do all the time because there are nutrient deficient in the first place. So how do you feel about maybe adding like a coconut water.
Speaker 2: To the oh like for electrolytes, because that's what that is, it's electrolytes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I actually drink electrolytes before I break the fast, so my morning I will fill this up with my electrolytes. Now, I've said on past shows that we've done that I have what I call the Holy Trinity of supplements that if you're not taking anything, you should be taking these three things every day. And it is probiotics, enzymes, and a full spectrum mineral that you cannot function without minerals in your body. And let's face their vegetables and food don't have enough. So getting a trace mineral or a full spectrum mineral in your diet is so imperative. Magnesium that is responsible for over three hundred functions in your body. That's just ridiculous not to put that in there, especially if you're fasting, and then you've got potassium and sodium and the other little minerals. Those are the trace minerals. So now if you have an electrolyte pack and I happen to use the brand trace mineral, you put that in your water and you drink a whole like forty ounces of that, you know, in the first part of your day. Then you don't get hungry, you don't get dizzy, like everything levels out because you're only getting dizzy because your body is depleted of the minerals, because your body's using it to lose weight for whatever. And as far as like women not, it's not always great for women to constantly intermittent fast after a certain age, I would say, however, I feel like there's a caveat. I think that your window can just get shorter. So I'm doing a pretty extreme in ormin fast thing right now, and honestly, I am about ready to do a twenty four hour period every week in addition to what I'm doing now, because I see what it's doing for my body. Now that said, I'm on this for only forty days, it's not like very much, but I will tell you I feel like I've gotten soft because I'm not supposed to be lifting weights, which I normally do thirty minutes as close to five days a week as I can. Well, if women, even after that certain age when intermittent fasting isn't always the greatest. If you're not doing even any kind of strength training, whatsoever. Then, yeah, fasting could end up eating lean muscle mass a lot.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: But then I would say, your window's too big, so you really need to make sure you work with a professional to fast appropriately find your appropriate window. And now my body doesn't like to have a lot of food in it, so having a big intermittent fasting window is good for me. But for somebody who who is probably more like blood type, a super frail frame, maybe a lot older than me, like sixties, maybe somebody like that should maybe only have an eight hour window, whether fasting, not an eight hour window where they're eating, And so any amount of fasting would be helpful. Or you know, like you just fast until ten am instead until noon or something every day and you wait until eight o'clock to stop eating, you know, so shorten your window. There's so many things that can happen. But if you do choose to do regular fast in the sense of like once a quarter you do a three day water fast, that is going to completely restore your body in ways you have never even known. So I, as I have been releasing this weight, my left knee has started to get persnickety, and it's actually already gone, but it doesn't hurt, that's the thing. It's just I wasn't able to like completely straighten it, and it felt like there was water like on the inside, like just being held in my knee, and I'm like, this is weird. So I asked my pet friend and she's like, it sounds like it's your meniscus. And I'm like, no, it's not. And I have like for so long. I was like, it can't be. I'm way too healthy for this. There's no way. And so as I got to talking with her, I said, I'm sorry, I my body is telling me that's not accurate. I don't think it's my meniscus. I honestly think it's because at that point it was probably more like thirteen pounds. But I for every pound overweight that you are on your frame, it's four pounds more on your knee. So if I was at thirteen thirteen times four is what my body was used to holding up. So releasing it, yeah, I'm gonna get some clicks and some pops and some weird things like my knee was being healed. And the weird part was I I was.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, your body was trying to adjust to the change.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, So I took some supplements specific to that, but only for that, and it was like the glucose kind of supplement and then some turmeric because of anti inflammation, and that really gets in your joints and is good. I'm telling you. The day that I started taking those supplements, it went away, and I was like, oh, whoa, And so I won't be doing that forever. I'm gonna wait until my knee is completely better. But I couldn't even like sit on my haunches without that being painful because it was swollen on the inside. So now it's almost completely gone. I do believe it's because my body has just been adjusting to a different weight and it's lighter, and it's kind of readjusting and going back to where it was supposed to be. But you know, you really just have to listen to your body. I don't think intermittent fasting is as bad, but if you did a three day I was ready to If it wasn't getting any better, I was ready to do a three day water fast again because at that point in time, your body will regenerate stem cells and it will shoot stem cells into the injured area, which I didn't injure my knee, but you know what I mean, Like the part I was healing and it would restore and heal it on its own, and I'm not giving it any kind of junked up food or like even toxic, just nothing toxic so that my body can just work it out and heal itself. That's what we're designed to do. And I was ready to do that if necessary. But the supplement, in addition to the walking and just staying on this diet plan because it's like super anti inflammatory. My knee's almost completely back to normal. It's awesome. So your body's so wonderful and it's perfectly made to heal itself well.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad that you mentioned that specifically, because for a lot of people, like when they decide to change up their diet or whatever routine that they have, especially if they change food and cut out sugar and all of that stuff, you are probably going to have a bowel issue for two or three days, but you're not going to die, and everything's fine because your body's trying to stabilize from the changes, and so it's like, oh, we're not going to eat sugar anymore. Great, Like Okay, we're going to get all this stuff out of your system and then you know, and then it's going to be like a healthy type situation. And so people will notice that even if like they've never taken a supplement in their life or whatever and then they start one, it's because your body's like, oh this is new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like give it, give it a break. And the other thing to note too, is that weight release is not linear. You're there are especially for people who have a lot more weight to lose, Like if you have one hundred or more pounds to lose, here's what's gonna happen. Eventually you're gonna hit a plateau, right, and you're gonna be like, I'm following this diet plan and it was working until it didn't, and now I'm losing heart because I'm not losing every single day. And your body is just like it's like you know, when you're trying to when you're a bigger person, you're trying to walk through a parking lot and you have to stop halfway because you're like, just let me catch my breath, and body is saying, let me catch my breath. So my sister also had a five day stint where her body did nothing for five days. She didn't gain, but she didn't lose five days. I've even heard of another person having a nine day stall. And if you just let you keep on, you got it. Stay persistent and consistent, and your body eventually starts dropping again because it's like, okay, I've caught back up to where I need to go. And maybe there was an internal something that was that was healing and you didn't know, but we kneed jerk and jump off of a diet because for two days in a row you didn't lose anything, and you get shitty thinking like, oh, it's not working fast enough, and then pretty soon, if you would have just waited another day, a release would have come again. And so no matter what your body will do, your body works the way it's supposed to work. But if there's stuff that your body needs to go through to heal, it will slow down or stop for a minute, catch its breath and heal it and then it'll go again. And that's that's the kind you can actually sustain, is when you're giving your body the time. You didn't get that way overnight. Some people went their entire lives to get that way it took me four years to gain what I gained since my divorce, right, so, and I'm actually releasing it quite quickly because I've done a lot of emotional work on myself too. However, I am willing for it to take as long as it needs for me to get to the goal portion. And I'm not even halfway there yet. So that you just got to let your body heal and give it grace and tell it that you love it and that you appreciate what it does for you, always keeping you alive and always you know, trying to work for your greater good really well.
Speaker 3: And it's perfect timing that you said that because sins our bodies are so much made of water and lots we're absolutely not drinking any water simatic if people have ever heard of that. It's frequency, right, and how it affects the shape and structure of water. And since we are mostly made up of water, it is very important to use those words of affirmation or positivity positive frequency of what we do and say to be able to help to heal our body with that restructuring. Because it's sacred geometry, right, It takes the water takes the shape of sacred geometric shapes which help to actually heal our body, just like the old timy days where they used to have like water healing centers yep.
Speaker 2: One of And I'm glad that we're shifting into this part because if you have not bought the book or read the book Hidden Messages of Water by Masaru Imoto, he was a Japanese scientist, and he proved that water actually has basically memory, it records. And he was the one that put positive messaging and negative messaging on water and then froze the water molecules to see what they froze, what shapes they froze in, And he discovered that the ones that had the positive messaging were like beautiful snowflake crystalline forms, and the ones that had like war and hate and evil, those kind of words, they froze like lightning bolts, really jagged and ugly looking, harsh looking, right. And so what he proved in that is that water molecules respond to frequency of positive or negative charges. Right. So that's that's like probably the fundamental foundational thing that we need to know about water. Thus, if we are mostly water and I always heard seventy five water, but we're mostly water, right, and especially if you have enough water in you. So if that's the case, then doesn't it stand to reason that speaking especially children, speaking kindly and with positive messaging would get their water cells in their body to respond in a different way, a certain way more loving. It's like when you raise your children, if you're screaming at them all the time and you taking things at them and you're doing horrible things, they're they're kind of like shrinking back, and their water in their body is recording that. Then when you are speaking positive or joyful, happiness kind of words to them, kids respond perfectly to that. Because kids are pure joy. They don't they haven't been wrecked yet, you know, we haven't fully recked them. And so it was when I first learned about that that I started to actually put positive messaging. Where's my camera. These are like little window clings, like these little plastic They're just little plasticky things, and I put them. I stick them to my glass water bottles or something where that it's clear at least so that that word is going to resonate through the bottle on the water, and that's that it will change the shape of the molecule to a a softer shape, and then your body is able to absorb more of a positive message and it just makes you feel good because words are frequency. So there's a there's a lot more to water than we ever knew, and so this part of the podcast, I would like to kind of share some of the things that I've been learning about water that is beyond anything that I ever thought before. It's incredible, and I like, I've been geeking out about water, and I thought I knew some things about water. You know, first of all, there's there's something called a water somalia. I don't know if you knew that or heard of that, but there's literally people that can tell the difference between water. I could tell you if I'm drinking tap water versus purified water versus I can straight up tell you Fiji water because I love that stuff. And if it's mountain spring water, like, you can absolutely tell the clean taste. I could even tell you if it's distilled. I wouldn't go as far as saying that I'm a smallier, but I can tell you I can taste water and I can taste differences in it. So one of the things I do in my practice is I actually imprint water molecules with frequency, and I do it with the frequency of homeopathics. So if your voice is telling the system, that the imbalances would balance out if I gave you like roost talks, for example, I will imprint the water bottle with that vibration and frequency so that the molecules hold the frequency of the roost talks. So I don't actually give you the little pellet balls to put under your tongue. I'm just putting it in water. You're drinking that and putting it into your body, and then you're absorbing the frequency, so it's almost well, it's the same thing as getting the actual substance, but you're just drinking it in vibrational format. This is quantum medicine, and this is where we are headed. We can put so many things in water. But one of the things I don't know that most people knew, and I have actually recently learned, and this is where I get like crazy geeky, is that water is actually living intelligence. I've been following this woman for a while now. Her name is Veda Austin, and she has been blowing my mind on how water actually has consciousness. So now think about that when we say consciousness, we say it's like a living breathing thing. Well, we've always called water the way of life, right, water is life? Living waters? We say, well, they are and the molecules. What she's proving with just an iPhone and a basic freezer is she is showing how water is responding to like her basically what she's saying, so she will put a picture of her friend buy some water for thirty seconds, and then she'll take some and freeze it, and it freezes in the shape of her friend's face of the picture that she put by it. So it's basically like but it's not exact. It's not like an exact replication. It's like an artist's view or version from someone's perspective, but it always reflects what she shared with it. So she has been talking about how water responds rather than reacts to conscious expression and it. So this is going to completely put a whole different meaning to what you think about water. You know, like what's happening with water because you should talk to it. It's it's kind of like how we always say we talk to pets or animals, or you talk to your plants. Well, this is why. So Maso proved that if you talked to plants and animals, because they are made up of mostly water, and you tell him you love them and you give them positive messaging, they thrive.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And of course my dogs are almost the same thing as kids to me, so like, it's not even a little bit weird to talk to mine. But I have a couple of plants that I'm happy to say they have been alive for a long time. And I used to be the girl that said I was not that I was not a plant girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's Walter and Dolores and they are friends. And Walter gets sad if he is not by her, Like he started drooping the second I took him away. When I put him next to her, he just stood right back up again. And they're both different kind of money trees, but they're oh my gosh, it's so cute. And I was like, oh, Walter, and he's just this little baby sprig of a different kind of money tree, but he loves her. He loves a friend. Right. So if water is consciousness and it's responding to us, then again, it would stand to reason that you could literally speak to your water, and you can tell it. I love you. I know that you are meant for my good. Right. This is how we change the structure of the water. And sure you can. You can put a terra hurtz wand over it and restructure it. You can set it in front of my biocharger and restructure it. I can imprint it with homeopathics. But all of the that's all to prove that water is actually recording everything, whether it's positive or negative, it will reflect that and respond to you. So then I got what is called an ultraviolet water bottle. And this is so that once you or actually yeah, I mean you can you can imprint the water or like speak to the water before it goes in here, but you can also do it in here. And I just put that stick. I just put the little word on here. You can kind of see it there, happiness. But when I fill this bottle up with water, the UV of the glass is going to protect that water so that whatever frequency is in there is going to be maintained. That yeah, and the light's not going to just it. So when I heard her talk about that in protecting your water and making sure that it holds the frequency of whatever it is that was put into it, especially if you're speaking to it, praying over it. I mean, think about this. We pray over food. Why do you think that is, like, what's the purpose. It's because people knew that you can change the structure of the water molecules of the food to like actually give you more benefit. And so most Christians, I would say, believe, well I would hope most believe that when they're praying, they believe that even if it's shitty food but they don't have anything better, they can change that food for their benefit because they prayed over it. It is no difference, you know. And I know this might inflame some people, but like praying or casting a spell or speaking over something, it's all the same thing. You're just telling it you're beautiful and I love you, and you are going to nourish my body and I I am getting life from you, right, and I thank you and I have so much gratitude for you. And then you drink that water and you are drinking that back into your body. It is such a beautiful, beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: So and I wanna say, because some people will be like this is weoy and just whatever, So think about this, because humans are mostly water and babies more so and children more so because they're not under the stressors and stuff like that that make our water percentage deteriorate over time. Like Shannon said, how you speak to a child and think about this, since it literally affects water affects every organ in your body, every cell in your body. If you are speaking negative words to that child or you're fighting with somebody else in front of that child, I will guarantee you, and I can tell you this from being a nurse. I can tell you that those are the children that have GI upset all the time, they have allergy issues all the time, They're always sick, They've got ear infections. Yes, literally, they are the sickest children that you will ever see. And I can tell you this because you know how a child is spoken to at home when they're the parents are not afraid to speak to that child the same way in front of you.
Speaker 2: Yep. When my son was in like second grade, he just graduated high school. So when he was in second grade, he was struggling with some behaviors that were what they said, weren't successful.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They were trying to dance around me because they probably thought I was going to get crazy at them, and I was like, okay, so what do I got to do at home? How can I help this? And she wasn't expecting the parent to be like, okay, like involved and what can I do? She's like, well, can he can? We put him in this six week class that we have that kind of teaches him why it's important. Blah blah blah. Yeah. Sure. So then what I decided I was going to do at home is that every single time he came home and he said anything to me about school, like oh, I got this on my homework or I did really great on my recorder solo or whatever, and I would say, you know why, because you're the smartest kid in your school. And he'd look at me funny, and he'd start to say but mom, and I'd say nope, I'd say say it back to me. I'd make him say it back to me, because the water in your body needs to hear your own voice say the same thing back right, So he would say I'm the smartest kid in my school, and then I would say fist bump, and then we'd fist bump. So then pretty soon he caught onto what I was doing, and I would go, you know why, And he'd say, because I'm the smartest kid in my school. And I'd say fist bump, and then we'd fist bump and this went on four years. Ever since I started doing that, that kid made the honor role from from like set the rest of second grade all the way through high school and he graduated with high honors. Right, So there is there is something to be said for like how you speak to that child and what you are helping them believe about themselves. That has everything to do with the water in their bodies that are like recording all of that. Now, that's not to say that like the whole divorce situation wasn't hard on them either, because they heard a lot of fighting. They heard a lot of this like just awful stuff. Right, But it is a way you can retrain pathways. So even if they go through that kind of trauma, there is still a way you can still continue to feed that kid a positive stream of messaging and the water is always responding. So water is the house of God. What do they call us? They say, We're God's house, right, Like God lives in you. They say this is your temple. You know, water is life. So if we're made up of mostly water. Then God lives in us. It's God's house. Water is the house of God and water.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, he's the living water.
Speaker 2: So yes, so are we then, and we are alive and we are made up of water. I mean, it's so, it's so cool. Water is a living intelligence. It can actually respond and you know the H two O or there, Well, let me say it this way. The air that we breathe has H two O in it, right, it has the parts and pieces of water, So you're essentially breathing a little bit of water in with every breath too. So even our air isn't necessarily dry. There's all of the elements that are in water in our air, but in a different configuration. And so water is who we are. We came through water. We grew in a water sack inside of our mother's womb, and we were birthed from living waters. Right. They say when a woman it has a baby, her waters break.
Speaker 3: Which, you know, a perfect thing for this particular part of this segment, Like we were talking about cimatics and stuff like that. You and I have talked a great deal before about healing frequencies, you know, and the different hurts and what they're for, and why do you think those are healing to the body. Because we're water.
Speaker 2: And it conducts through us. Because of that a hundred, you're straight through your body so fast your head to toe body if you have enough water in you. Because of your electrical nature. We are magnetic and we are electrical.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well our heart runs on electrical current exactly.
Speaker 2: That's how we measure it, right. And so another element of water that I particularly find fascinating because look at the name of my business is that it reflects light. It's a lighthouse to us. You also get light recording in there, depending and that's why you know. Some light can be harsh. So you get the UV protected glass to protect the kind of water that you have, because not all water is equal. When this woman Veda Austin, she's got this beautiful book that I just had to have it because, like I'm telling you, I was geeking out everything. You got to listen to her file search her up and fine podcasts. Yeah, it's so cool, and I love that she's got this passion and she caught onto something that nobody else was asking, nobody else was talking about, and she's discovering it. She's got this relationship with water, and one of the things that she says is water doesn't live in judgment, and I love that. So water is consciousness without judgment. So water will have a conversation with you, Water will reflect, Water can also predict the future. She even she even proved that with her messaging that she she proved that water has a language, and she calls it hydroglyphs, hydro meaning water and then glyphs meaning the writings, and so it would put the same image of a symbol or a picture that she started to figure out that kept showing up in her images. The water was telling her something and communicating to her. So now I guess the approach that I am taking with water is that I'm so honored to drink it. So coming kind of full circle round to where we started this thing where people are like, I don't like water. You know, well, her now saying that y'all don't like water, I can't help you on percent and you're mostly water. So that just tells me you don't like yourself. But you not liking water, it's not going to benefit you and you're kind of ruining your relationship with water. I used to say so many times, and I know I've said it on some of our shows that we've done, is that I hate being in water and I don't like water on my face. And that might be a past life issue. Hell, I don't know, but I have stopped saying that because I now water, because I recognize that like plants, which I had to completely change my viewpoint on that too. I didn't realize the consciousness of plants, and I read this beautiful book called The Secret Life of Plants. Oh my gosh, it changed everything. It completely changed everything. And so now I just love plants. I talk to all of them. Now, I'll tell a flower how beautiful it is. I'll tell a certain tree leaf that it's gorgeous. You know. I will speak to that kind of stuff because it's water too, and water provides a consciousness. Plants also have got a it's almost like a connect a connection point with each other that they can talk from miles away from your yard to like even the next town over. They've got like a whole network away through the root system, right, But guess what they drink through the roots of that. And I think that water and plants together have formed kind of like this ecosystem commune and us humans separate ourselves from it, and we are not separate from it. And I am not a hippie tree hugger sort but like, come on, like I do honor and respect this stuff, and now that when I drink water, I on purpose just uphold it and think that it is just beautiful. And I love it and I try to drink as much as I can during the day because I know that it brings me life. But it's a different perspective I come with now. And that might sound woo woo to other people. I don't really care, because here's the deal I know from Like I'm getting my PhD and integrative medicine, and I am a doctor of the invisible realms. So I don't care what anybody tells me. I know what I know, and I know that those subtle energies are everything. If you took me, if you took away the physical anything, anything that is physical, if you took it away, it doesn't even really exist. But like, if you took it away, then what do you have left? Right? Like you have got frequency. Everything vibrates, Everything has frequency, sound has frequency, light has frequency. Some people are able to see through their eyes with nothing but frequency, and so the whole universe is broken down into frequency. So I don't care if people think it's woo woo or not. I know that water records, water is conscious, water responds, and water is love and water doesn't judge. So water doesn't say I don't like you because you said you don't like me. But at the same time, water benefits better when you respond that way to it, when you have that relationship to it. Everything here is about relationship. And it's like even even crystals, even crystals actually have they have proven that they have life in them. So you think that this isn't alive, you think that this is just a rock, a stone, whatever, It actually has life to it. That's scriptural. Even even the rocks cry out for the sons of God, because we're supposed to be that in tune. We're supposed to know that all of nature cries out because it was made by source. And so water it's no different. You know, while it evaporates and goes into the sky, then it rains back down. Then it evaporates and goes into the sky and rains back down. So sure we can filter it we can clean it, we can drink it. We can you know, in fact, most tap water is clean sewage. That's what we're drinking you, but you know it's what we have and you know, none, not many people are really dying from their tap water. But like with filters and stuff, that's that's really kind of helped. I'm not going to tell you that the quality of water doesn't matter either. I do prefer to drink filtered water because we don't want chemicals. We know, we know about the fluoride and the chemicals and the water and all of that. I can smell chlorine coming out of my shower when I'm I still need to get I still need to get you know, the filters on the shower heads and stuff like that, because you shouldn't be bathing in either. When people come to me and say, oh, this person in my life has stage four blank, I'm like, then you need to do. If you want a chance at this, you gotta do what I'm telling you to do. And nobody has yet, nobody has gone to the extraord suggested. But one of those things is to change every single shower head, faucet, and water source to be filtered, or like bring it in, But you cannot bathe in chemical water if you want to have a chance at naturally getting rid of blank.
Speaker 3: And why is that because, like we said, the skin is the largest organ on the body, and so the skin absorbs all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, then there is already so toxic that you have that diagnosis blank, then you don't need to be adding anymore to that mix and it'll go straight through your skin.
Speaker 3: And what do you think, how do you think you would feel if you literally went out and bathed in your chlorine swimming pool every day to get ready to go to work. How do you think that would work out for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a client who is now sixteen. I started seeing her at fourteen, and she's a competitive swimmer, and so she first of all got sick from the cesspool swimming pool because they don't maintain them. There's mold, fungus, there's all sorts of junk in them. A lot of the doctors whose children were swimming literally would put their make their kids go to swim practice before taking them to the doctor to get a flu shot or to get tama flu. They wanted to test them for influenza, but they made them go to practice first and jump in a pool with all these other healthy kids, doctor's children, and I was shock, I know I was. I was astonished and quite disappointed. However, she got sick from the pool. I helped restore her back to normal again, and then we discovered she had a bit of a chlorine allergy, which I've now discovered is not a chlorine allergy at all. It's a basic sensitivity because we cleaned her out so good that she just can't handle too much of that. But she's a swimmer, so guess what, I use red light to heal her from that. She even bought the device that goes on your wrist that every time she feels inflamed coming out of that pool, now she puts that on to kind of calm the inflammation down. It's a sensitivity to the ship that's in the pool, but you know, it is what it is. She's a competitor, competitive swimmer. This is what is like literally going to get her a full right scholarship to college. And she's two years away and only one and a half seconds away faster away from getting a full right scholarship. So you know, you do what you can do to mitigate the effects of it. But I honestly think that if she started to put a shield around her body, an energetic shield around her body, where she said to her water molecules of her body, you will not absorb any of the toxins. You will move and glide easily through the water, and like you know, imprint her water molecules with that and put the energetic shield, because it's all about intention, is all about intention, and so I might even suggest that to her next time. They're not quite all the way woo woo, like I mean, I'm straight off the deep end now, but they are Catholic, which kind of makes it a little tougher. And I'm not trying to slam it. I grew up that way, and they just aren't open to I did. The first day I met her, I gave her a whole sheet of affirmations and she still gets her affirmations out and reads those. Because you are talking to your cells. You are telling yourself to believe this positive stuff. And if your water molecules respond to that, well, then so will the water molecules in a pool. And if your whole body is shielded with that, then nothing is going to absorb into your body because you told it.
Speaker 3: Not to well, And it's kind of like it's kind of like what we talk about on the last show, where a lot of people will focus on constantly I have a headache, I feel so bad, like my head hurts, my stomach hurts, by blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, And it's all this just gunk and garbage, right that people speak Instead of being like, you know what, I love you brain, and I'm going to get out the way and let you do your work or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Instead of being like that positive reinforcing thing that your body and the water needs, you're constantly like speaking negative into it, and then people don't understand why they're not getting better. The same thing with people who are depressed, anxious, et cetera, et cetera, when they're constantly like I hate myself, I'm no good I'm not good enough, I'm so stupid, I'm blah blah blah blah blah. And if you change the way you word things, like I used to say I was a tech retard, I don't say that anymore. Now I say I am a tech work in progress. And you know what, when I change just that little bit of wording, things come easy to me now when I'm trying to figure something out. Before it was like hitting a brick ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah it. I tell people, first and foremost, the number one talks and producer in the body is negative thoughts.
Speaker 3: Is us our own telf Yeah.
Speaker 2: And we are our worst enemy where it comes to that. I'm telling you I have learned in the past almost year now, and it genuinely started. Like I've been saying that for years to people, but sometimes you don't get the next level of what even you were saying to people until it hits you in a certain way.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 2: Have discovered what's called human design. And I know it's not a new thing. People might be familiar with that, but I recently discovered it. I'm in love with it. Actually, I'm gonna probably get certified in it. But because you know that's what I do, I just have to I just have to go to school.
Speaker 3: You're a continual learner.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, well, education, sponge, That's what my personality type is in human design. It's knowledge and truth, and so I am always trying to find and seek truth and I use knowledge to do that and I gain knowledge and I crave it. And so but what it did for me is it showed me what my blueprint was as a human being on this earth. Like I came here specifically to be this person who is beautifully emotional. And I'm telling you, like I am double emotional.
Speaker 3: Maybe a little emotional, yeah, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, like we need to stop making that a bad any good way. Yeah. And but see that's the difference now. Like before I would be self deprecating and be like, yeah, I'm a lot, you know. Now I will never say that. Now I'm like, I am exactly as I need to be, and I am here to provide whatever kind of emotion to meet anyone wherever they are supposed to be at. And I'm happy to say that I figured out that that is what is going to be part of my dissertation because you know, finding the topic is god like half the battle. And I am going to be doing that on emotions because and like energy work around emotions, because I believe that's why I'm here. Because if you think I'm too much emotionally speaking, and that's in my blueprint, that's probably just my level too. I'm just gonna say like I got way more I was.
Speaker 3: Can I say, I think you're perfect the way you are? And I've always thought about that because you bring out like this, like bubbly, fun like vibrant energy out of every single person that you are around. And people that can't quote handle it are people that you are not supposed to be vibrating around it anyway. Those are people you're not are negatively toxic. Yeah, they're not to be in your orbit for healing. How about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And we do draw to us those who we are to serve. And I am My energy type is generator and what that means is is that I generate good energy to put on this earth. So what you just described so perfectly, I do naturally because I came here to do that. Seventy percent of the population are generators. So when I say I'm a good time, I mean I'm a good time because I know that people love my energy when it's like whoo. Now. Also on the flip side, if I am in my fields, no one wants to be around me. It is strong, it is intense, But I still say that there's a reason for that, because maybe I need to be there to hold space for somebody. Maybe I am literally getting that because I'm such an impath that I'm getting it from someone in my life that I don't need and realize and I'm helping them in some way. There is a reason that I feel as strongly as I do, and it's everything my ex hated about me and my relationship. And I'm so grateful for the whole journey because I didn't find this until three years after my divorce. And what it did was it taught me how to love myself. And if you and it's so true, if you do not love yourself, then you cannot love other people. And human design showed me that everyone is so unique, that no one has the same human design. And I so now I'm like, ooh, let's see what you are. This will be fun, you know, and I have so much fun and I'm not even certified, and I'm like, ooh, let's pull your chart, let's see what it is. And I people are craving it. They But what's cool about this is I have always done that for people. I've always been like, oh my god, you're so beautiful, You're so wonderful, we need you, like I love this about you, and people just kind of are like, you're so nice, you know, and I'm like, no, I'm just telling you the truth, Like I'm pulling from you. This is who you are, Like, you're.
Speaker 3: You know what I think that is because I get that all the time too, And people are hesitant to like kind of accept our energy. And why is that? Because there are so many untruthful, ungenuine people out there that give you a comment, right, but it's underhanded, snarky, negative, yeah, and you know what I'm saying, Oh you're so ditty, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Fake where it's like, oh.
Speaker 3: So people are so they're they're so used to having their guard up, you know, and and having people not speak truth to them that when they encounter somebody like one of us, who does they're like, WHOA.
Speaker 2: What I normally do when I And it's funny because I used to do it more when I was drinking. And I'll tell you what, you know, when you drink, it basically just magnifies who you really are in your heart, right, It's it's not fake like drunk people are. That's like them and they just can't shut it off. They can't stop and hold it in any longer. It's genuine So if they're angry, they're an angry person that just can't hold it because they lost that that inhibition. Right. So I used to tell people like it's almost like I would prophesy over them and they probably thought it was because I was shiitthoused or something, and it wasn't. It was just the real me coming out. But now that I don't do that, I actually am kind of still doing the same thing. But it's like I see that potential in a person and I get people just they start to cry, they just start to weep, and then I'm like, oh, no, no, no, I didn't mean to do that. I was trying to like give you a compliment and tell you how wonderful you are. And they're like, I know, and nobody has ever said something like that to me before, you know, And.
Speaker 3: It's just like you Now, it's a beautiful thing when that happens, though, because you're giving somebody the emotional release that they needed.
Speaker 2: Yeah to let go. Yeah, absolutely, stop holding it, stop holding stuff in. That's the other thing I would just like to say, I want to not make normal anymore, Like don't let's not normalize. We can't emote, you know, where guys don't cry and girls are tough bitches, and you know, it's like, knock it off. If you feel like crying, fucking cry, if you feel like screaming and punching something, then go do it now, be saying, but.
Speaker 3: Like it's just not another human being.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's what I mean though. It's like if eventually you will figure out how to let that emotion out without having to punch move or I mean, I can just take a deep breath and let go of an anger moment or something right, And that's the maturity that you get in expressing it. But if you don't start expressing it, you don't know how to handle it. It's sort of like the bomb core, like getting out of control and you have to calm it down somehow or it's gonna go. And and genuinely double emotional types like myself, we can get pretty fucking volatile. And you know, I think that that's why I came out of the family that I came out of, because I wasn't taught how to regulate my emotions, and I was a pretty wild one, you know, because I would be screaming and crying and then angry, and it just you know, pretty soon I learned how to temper it, and now I know how to admit it, identify it, and then just remove it or say, what are you trying to show me anger? What are you trying to show me sadness? And I let myself feel it, Like there's moments where I just get really sad and I cannot honestly tell you why other than double emotional people like me. It's kind of like you're on that boat in the ocean, and sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down, but you're constantly moving. Somebody who is a non emotional, calm, cool and collected is their normal way and the old it's not that they don't feel emotion, but when they do, they're absorbing it from someone else because their normal is calm cool.
Speaker 3: That would be me, And.
Speaker 2: I got nothing calm, cool or collected about me. You know, I'll be like up one second and then just like oh man, I'm fatigued, and then I'll be like okay, I'm good again. And it just it's constant. And when I was in high school, people thought I was just a spas and honestly, it was just like I was running the gamut of emotions. It's kind of like a baby rattlesnake, where they are like way more poisonous as a baby because they can't like control the flow of the poison. I can't even believe I used that as an example.
Speaker 3: But I pay snakes too, but we had one in our driveway, so yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's like you, you have to learn how to control it. But now I know how to help with it. Now I know how to allow people that space and say, oh, please, you can emote around me, what are you feeling. I'm a safe space to say that too, because there's never a judgment. And then you just sit in it for a second and you're like, okay, I get you, like you're sad and you just feel it and it's okay to feel it. But it is trying to show you something. It's either trying to get you to slow down, or it's trying to tell you you need to be a little bit more aware of other people in this scenario or in this space yep, or it humbles you. It helps your perspective change. So emotions are beautiful and we just as a society, like people are so fucking afraid of emotions. It's like, oh my god, you're crying again. I don't know what to do when you're grying.
Speaker 3: So more's a lot of people like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my significant other is double non emotional. He couldn't get any more stoic if you paid him to. Excitement is not a word he knows. But when he's learned now that because he is, he's got a very very emotional partner. If I'm crying and he doesn't know what's going on, I can see his face and it almost makes me stop crying and laugh because like his face is like, oh fuck, like I don't know what to do, Like you can see him kind of bristle. But now he knows. I'm just gonna hug her. I'm not saying a word. I'm just gonna hug her. She just needs a hug and to let her know I'm there. He doesn't suggest it, he doesn't try to fix it, because sometimes you can't. Sometimes I don't know why I can yep, yep. And so he has learned that so he can be taught. That is amazing. But I am also aware. And this is what human design does, is it also makes you aware of other people. And I know he can't give me any more than that. He doesn't know how he was terrified when I'm crying. And it's even if me a hug is a big deal.
Speaker 3: It's funny that you said that because your partner and mine are the same and that aspect, and because I'm so like even Keel and I don't let things up set me or get to me or whatever, but I do take everyone else's emotions and all throughout the day there will be times that I will literally will be watching, like I don't know, an Alpo commercial or something, and I will burst into tears yep, And he's like, you know, Okay, you good, And he knows now after all the years that we've been together, he knows that that is my time for emotional release, hence cleansing from the water. Yes, right, And so I'm taking those emotions that I took into my cells from other people and I'm crying to really get it out of my body.
Speaker 2: And what does salt water do. It heals And you're crying salt water tears, and so crying is healthy, it's healing you. And I love how you said that healing waters and all of the emotion you accepted and took into your cells are releasing. I love that. I love that illustration. That's exactly how it is. But again, you know, even going back to the water, it's like we are we are healing water. Our body heals itself naturally, our tears are healing. So emotions even have connection point with water, right because everything is frequency in resonance, and water is the conductor of it. So that's why we need to have enough in our body so that we can feel and we don't shut down, but that we can also physically function. So we've got a function in the unseen realm that's our spiritual kind of frequency self. They call it like the light body or the energy body. But then we've got this earth suit, as I like to call it, that we also need to keep in good repair. And it is made from all of the elements that you find on the planet Earth, and water happens to be the majority of it. And then you know dust that thou art undodust, et cetera, were from carbon and the dust particles of the Earth, like all of our makeup everything in the periodic table of elements we have in our body. So we are made of all of the elements. They've ever found and in you know, in certain different makeups and whatever. But so yeah, I mean, if that doesn't kind of make you respect life in general, if it doesn't make you point to the fact that there is a source creator in all of this, that there is a power beyond your imagination. But I just think the power of water is spectacular and we need to honor it. Absolutely, Honor it before it goes in your body. Honor it by putting it in your body, and honor it by like cherishing yourself enough to give yourself that kind of health. You deserve it. Everybody deserves that.
Speaker 3: Well. And the thing is that when we were talking about like releasing right and cleansing, especially through tears or whatever, think about how many people could make a huge difference in the regulation of their blood pressure if they just drink more water, or drank water period, because most people are coffee pop literally all the time, or booze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, or anything other than water, any liquid other than water. And you know, the kids these days are I can't believe I'm old enough to say that now, the kids.
Speaker 3: These days, I'm one of those old people that's half my lawn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are drinking those coffee, sugary energy beverage, yes sake, I'm so mad at this whole energy drink like monster is one of the worst things you could ever put in your body, I said it. And this Lotus Energy. Anytime I've ever had that Lotus energy, which is supposedly like a plant based energy that they're put into like chargers and stuff like that, Oh my gosh, anytime I ever had one of those, it made my stomach hurt so bad. And I have a pretty iron gut. Nothing bothers me that did that bothered me?
Speaker 3: Really really, This is coming from lady that can literally down apple cider vinegar and not have any effects me. On the other hand, it makes me want a rapid hurle because, oh.
Speaker 2: I can drink it straight.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't like sour, bitter? Who I do to the no no ye and.
Speaker 2: Sweet and sours, my jam, I love anything sweet and sour, sweet and salty. I how how wonderfully do That's like duality, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I just that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: You know, I wanna I want to mention because a lot of would since we started out talking about the jagel, usually a lot of women when they hit that time of the month, right, they crave sweet and salty almost all the time. And I always thought it would be genius if they made little chocolate covered salt blocks, little chocolate covered salt cubes.
Speaker 2: I would probably I would probably eat that. Yeah, yeah, if there was just a little salt, but like a kind of big wad. Yeah no, I think. Or well, I actually love Lily's chocolate, and now I've found out that they're kind of compromised too. But anytime that there is like dark chocolate with sea salt on it, oh hey, that is my jam. I love salted chocolate.
Speaker 3: So if it But it's a and and dark chocolate is good for your body at a certain person, as long as you have the appropriate dark chocolate and not one of them that literally has twenty pounds of sugar in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's like seventy two percent cacao or cocoa or however you say it. That's about where you start getting into the actual benefits of the chocolate, like the antioxidant properties, because chocolate is actually good for you.
Speaker 3: I like the little cacao nibs, oh me too, and so I can when I make the little frozen yogurt treats. I put like the CACW nibs on top of them, and so not only are you get in the ice cream treat, but a little crunchy snack.
Speaker 2: I love top awesome.
Speaker 3: So anything else today on the water topic, my dear, I.
Speaker 2: Think we covered a lot. I'm happy that we got the energy part of it, we got the consciousness part of it, and straight up the physical part of it. I mean, water is multi dimensional and it's a life necessity, and I just again want to stress that we should honor water. I mean, we baptized people in it. We still do. I guess you know, people are cleansed and baptized in it. It's such a precious thing. And in third world countries they understand how precious water is. And I feel like in ours, we as per usually take it for yeah, and take it for granted. So hopefully this podcast is going to really help people think differently about drinking water, but also like the fact, relate to the water and be ingratitude for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Amen, So, doctor Shannon, where can ladies and gentlemen find you at?
Speaker 2: My dear? You can find me on Instagram or Facebook at Creative Light one six or my website is Creative Light Wellness dot org.
Speaker 3: H all right to you, my dear, so thank you. Hope you learned something today. We help you take that knowledge and use it in the way it was meant to be so for me and for doctor Shannon. Thank you so much for tuning in and we will see you next time. Have a good day.