Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to rose Pricks. It's a beautiful, beautiful Friday morning. I'm here. It's me Stephanie Wilder Taylor. I'm here with Cecily Nobler and you know, it's a day, it's the day to do real housewives. Are you guys watching? Is anybody watching? Are you guys still watching?
Speaker 2: Because we're sort of barely watching. If we're honest, we're watching, We're watching. I mean, we're here, we're doing it. But like, I don't know, I feel feeling like I could be wrong about this, but maybe our housewives days are kind of membered. I mean, all I really want to talk about is Lisa Renna getting roofed at the abbey. That's I mean, that's something we would usually talk about on rose Pricks Patreon. But that's all filled up right now with our Love is Blind recaps, which, by the way, if you're not just pop on to love His Blind to rose Pricks Patreon, even if you don't want to stay, pop on for a few weeks and listen to our our recaps because or not recaps, but our discussions, because I think they're pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: I did realize that on our last one that's not out yet, so you guys don't have to yell at me yet. But I completely called Davante who's Devo. I was calling him Javante the whole time we were talking about him.
Speaker 2: I think I didn't wire it. I think I was hearing Davante because I was just thinking Devo.
Speaker 1: I was calling him Javante. And I'm going to say in my defense that I'm like an old lady. Now, I'm like your your old aunt who just says things wrong and just doesn't even notice. And I mean, it's happened. You know. My dad used to add s's to things like Michael J.
Speaker 3: Fox would Michael J. Fox's, but not as a joke. And he and he was insists. He loved to talk.
Speaker 2: About like pop culture, so he would talk about Beyonce. It was very interested Beyonce. But he would be like, what, I'll listen to a little bit of that Beyonce beyond. I'm like, it's Beyonce. He's like Beyonce. But he was not kidding.
Speaker 1: Okay. My stepfather, my stepfather, same thing. My stepfather used to pronounce heinegen beer like heinegans. So my brother and I have never stopped making fun of that, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, do you get me.
Speaker 1: Saying it? I could see that a little bit. I don't know that one's like like a Heinigans and I want it with kind.
Speaker 2: Of makes sense. Give me a Honigan, Give me a Honigans. That makes more sense than Beyonce.
Speaker 3: I mean, not Beyonce. That's not really my type of music. But I'll listen to it, but I'll hear it.
Speaker 1: I told you about the one that my stepfather would do where he called Ronald Reagan Reagan and I knew that there was a press secretary named Don Reagan, but I was like, but Ronald Reagan's name is, It's Reagan. And he was like, you could pronounce it either way, because he was very how is that a thing? You could pronounce it either way? That's like never a thing you cannot pronounce it. And then if you tried to say, but he was a guest lad, so if you tried to say, but nobody has ever pronounced it Ronald Reagan, he'd say, yes, yes they have.
Speaker 2: But if he's like, uh, trumpeles and you're like, it's just Trump, it's not trumpels, He's like, you could say it either way. It's German trumpeles like that. It's a name, so that's not something you can It's not like any word like often or often depending on like where you live.
Speaker 3: It's a name. It has to be the way the name is.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the the try telling tried telling my stepfather that back in the day, and try being in high school and trying not to have huge fights because you have a stepfather that's just like this, I say it, so it is, I'm in charge, and then you have to be like, I mean, okay, oh, anyway.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. So are we gonna it's all crazy? So Rena, where do we put the because that feels like it goes here? But maybe we save it for ureat.
Speaker 3: We could talk.
Speaker 1: We could talk about that really quick. But first I want to talk about Hers weight loss because I'm just saying I love Hers. I love GLP ones. They've changed my life. I'm thrilled to be able to spread the good news. I'm into it and a lot of people are like, but how do I get GLP ones? And you use for hers dot com. It's a new year, It's time to get back to feeling good about yourself. And Hers connects you with a medical provider who can determine if the treatment is right for you. They can get you access to a range of treatment options. They have oral medication hits or the gop ones. So do this feel like your best self again? Visit for Hers dot com slash rose pricks to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O R H E r S dot com slash rose pricks. For Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription requires the website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan purchased. Let's talk about the RuSHA Brina thing. Let's okay, yeah, real quick, real quick. Now, I want to say this really quick. So for those who don't know, she's been very vocal, even on Chechnay, Andy Cohen and everything. She's making the rounds because she does have a book coming out. But she was talking about at the Trader's premiere party which they had at the Abbey, that she got roofeed and she went and got tested at the hospital and they found like fentanyl and major like amphetamines and you know, I'm like math or something in her.
Speaker 2: Drink in her system after she drank. And I believe for one hundred percent. And I hate when I read the Oh she's talking to a book, she's lying, It's like, fuck off all those people. I think that that's terrible. And that's all I have to say about that. What do you think?
Speaker 1: I mean, I completely agree, And I got to say. We did some Patreon episodes about What's not the Abbey, No about Tara Reid who did not.
Speaker 3: What well.
Speaker 2: We talked about the Abby though it's notorious. I don't understand what's going on over there, but they are. This is not the first time someone's accused being there and having this happen, like it happens a lot.
Speaker 3: You should look up their lawsuits and all this.
Speaker 1: No, I was what I was going to say, is I totally believe it because unlike the Tara Reid thing, like she's actually went to the hospital and got tested as opposed to remember when Tara Reid was like yeah, I just I just think so, but I don't know they tested me for something, but like I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I'm not I don't you know, I don't know, so that's yeah, I don't know. Yeah, Lisa, that that does suck.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why the abbey doesn't close down at this point, Like I can't believe that place is still open. There's something something very wrong with that place. And it's just I've heard for years. Yeah that's crazy. I mean, what do you think that is? Why would somebody do that to her?
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I got roofed once, although I didn't go to the hospital and get tested, but I'm pretty sure I was rootfeed. Also in West Hollywood at I'll just say it. We talked about this on a show on The Red. It was called Red.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think it's a Mexican place, Mexican restaurant.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: And I had gone to the bar and I can drink a drink and I don't get wasted, you know, I like, I know my limits, I know whatever.
Speaker 3: So I had a rum drink.
Speaker 1: It's like a.
Speaker 2: Delicious, like rum frozen rum thing. I sit down and I'm like, even Mike said he'd never seen me like. I was unable to move, Like I was in a k hole. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk you into carrying me to the car. I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: Can you do that when you're with somebody else, Like, who's what is the goal? Why would you waste a drug on somebody who's not like by themselves, who's not a good mark? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I have no I mean Lisa Renna. Maybe they were just going after her. Maybe me. It was the wrong drink that was served.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody put it in the wrong I went to the bathroom at one point and Mike was just he was sitting there but probably not paying attention. I don't think anybody would come by and do it then, But and I know it wasn't him, so you know, I don't know. I don't know, but it was. It wasn't just like, oh, I'm really drunk. It was like I can't walk right after half a drink like it.
Speaker 3: It was weird.
Speaker 2: It happens, and it both times in West Tillywood, So not thrilling.
Speaker 1: Lisa Renna's been talking a lot, like, saying a lot of stuff, and I'm finding myself even though we forget how kind of awful she was towards the end when she got fired. Yeah, it's hard to get get a housewife fired that the fans have to really hate you, because I mean normally fans even if you're getting some hate still, they'll still be a lot that love you. And she does not. She's not sorry put it that way. She's like, you know what, I did a job and that's what I was there to do, and I don't feel bad about a lot. Like the only thing she says she feels bad about. I don't know if you've been keeping up on what she's saying. The only thing she feels bad about is the Yolanda stuff about feeling Yolanda of having Munchausen's because I think she feels like she was kind of put up to that and she shouldn't have done it and it was, you know, wrong. But in general, she does not feel bad about how she was to Kim. She doesn't feel bad about like the stuff she said, the fight she had with people. She feels like she was just picking up for herself and doing a job, which I kind.
Speaker 3: Of agree with her if I'm honest.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Munchausen thing was crazy, but Lisa had a lot to do with that too, vander Pump, but I actually they're all looking it up and stuff. I mean, that's just like that's just good gossip at that point, Like that's just crazy shit. But Yolanda was also a piece of fucking work, you know, I don't know, I guess, but you don't. You don't go after the kit. You don't really go after someone's like illness. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: But she's you know, Lisa Rena is gonna Lisa Rinna. She she had to go.
Speaker 2: But then she was perfect for traders for what you know, like she's she's just doing her job. Yeah, and I think Andy's scared of her because there's some tea that's going to be spilled, and he's been kind of pumping her up a little bit, which is funny because he's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, now you love her, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, but she's I'm gonna I'll read her book, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not? We should? We should have like a Rose Pricks book club book club should and read that book next.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Love Okay, we came upon Oh you guys, thanks for that's it. All right, let's let's you have some macros about this episode, though, right, I do have one Big macro okay, And I noticed it twice because I started it.
Speaker 3: Last night and I was very tired.
Speaker 1: So sometimes when I watch things at night, it feels it HICs differently.
Speaker 2: Than it does if I watch it in the morning. But I watched half of it last night and half of it this morning. And so I say that because it had such an intensity this show. The way that they the music or whatever they were doing this episode was so intense.
Speaker 3: That it was really bothering me for no reason.
Speaker 2: You're just talking about Roger, You're just like, you know, Keeley is, you know, having dinner and saying like saying whatever he's saying. Everything was underscored by this intense like scary music, movie music. Did you notice that it was one hundred percent agree? And oh my god, my god, I was like, am I going crazy?
Speaker 1: No, they started it from the very beginning. Not only do I agree, but like I was like, wait, why is just the opening sequence with this like no, no, no music. I'm like, what do you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? That fed up? Do they just get a different music producer or something?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I completely agree, And I was like, they're trying to make something feel more dramatic. That's just not that dramatic.
Speaker 2: Well, they really took me out of every so I was having a hard time, especially last night. I'm like, whoa god, what I was like feeling unsettled. It was just unsettling the whole time. So we get into the thing they're doing, all their their getting. You know, you have Amanda, her kids are very cute. I will give her that. She's very cute kids. She's playing with her kids. That's one of the things that we see somebody was doing.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never I always check out at the intros. Let's check in with the ladies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. I have a couple of macro notes, though. My macro notes are just that I I think this show is really reaching. I don't think anybody really has a storyline, really, anybody I got exactly. I think we're trying to make us care about nothing. Nobody likes Amanda, so you know, she wasn't in this episode really, which is which is good. But without her in the episode, this is one of those things I felt like we kind of need her on this wall because I'm like, yeah, nothing happened, We're just we were rehashing. So hard people's storylines like this is my macro note, I can't. I don't care about Sutton. I don't care about her fucking name change. I mean, stop trying to make that a thing. Does anybody care.
Speaker 3: About it anyway?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cared about any of us. Really, I don't care about like Rachel Zoe's stupid dif from a year ago either and making it the most intense thing that's ever happened.
Speaker 3: Calm down when she will tell you.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, she's kind of becoming like the star of the show, but she herself keeps going like, yeah, I don't really care. I don't really care, like I've been over it for a long time. But also it was like this was the worst moment in my entire life. It's like, well, which is it anyway?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so they go in and they have all their little intros mm hmm, right, and then what's the first thing forget was it?
Speaker 1: We start? Oh? Well, I mean I guess this is part of the intro. Bose is driving with Leel, which I do find relatable because driving with your teenager who's just gotten their license there's nothing more anxiety provoking about it. I would say it's probably right up there with trying to see if the embryos took. Sitting in a car next to your teenager who's going to drive to San Diego. I was like, oh god, bos, this is now here's where the scary music should be playing. Okay, so back in the Hamptons, this is where we start. Rachel's friend, Oh no, it's it's a Dereite is asking is talking to Phoenix and her daughter is asking if she flew commercial to get to the Hamptons. What show is this?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Now I know why, darit? Why would your daughter be asking you, mommy, did you have to fight commercial? What the what?
Speaker 3: The actual fuck? It's gross, so love it.
Speaker 1: So the whole thing about this scene is that she's facetiming because PK is watching the children, and it's supposed to be like this is where we're also supposed to get like scary music, like as if PK can't handle like watching his kids. And I'm I'm gonna say this, I wasn't really on Durite's side on this. I'm not seeing the horror show that is like, oh my gosh, PK wants to take your kids to camp late because he's hanging out like, I don't know. I thought it was weird. I thought it was weird that her daughter feels like she has to ask special permission. Oh my god, mom, is it okay if dad takes us to camp late? And I thought durit was over compensating with the darling, of course it's fine. Well, why would your daughter be so scared to tell you that unless she was worried you were going to freak the fuck out and be like, no, he K can't bring you late to camp. I mean you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, they're so stupid and boring, like it's so stupid a face time. Now we're watching now, I always think of that Jewel song people living their lives for you on TV.
Speaker 3: So here we are, we're doing this show.
Speaker 2: We're doing a pot you're listening to this of us doing a thing where we're watching people now on FaceTime.
Speaker 3: It's not even doing anything. There's no interesting.
Speaker 2: It's not like scripts where they're talking and it's like a play and it's beautiful and there's meaning. No, it's just like dumb pique and to read face timing, but I just felt.
Speaker 1: Like, are you trying to give us? Is this supposed to be ammunition to like hy pk is just like the worst guy ever and doesn't care about your kids. It's like he's that's some total normal dad shit. So you're not proving anything. But okay, well she just can't control it. So okay that all happens. They and everybody comes downstairs and they're all hungover, which is supposed to somehow be adorable that like women in their fifties are Kyle except Kyle, but then they almost like make fun of.
Speaker 3: Her in a way.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, you're not You're not hungover because you don't drink everything. It's so they're still so focused on the fact that Kyle doesn't drink. It came up so many times in this episode. I know, like she's not fun whatever, but who cares. So she's they're all sitting Yeah, it is weird.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh god, everybody's so like skinny and holding their heads.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just what is this?
Speaker 1: Are the dogs? I mean they're all like, oh my god, I've got a dreas. I've got to you more alcohol drinking because I'm just so sick from alcohol. It's like, how old are you guys?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think I'm going to say I'm going to throw in a little insight here from my experience not doing that, but like being around I have I have some wealthy friends who like to have a cocktail and then they like to have a bloody Mary the next morning, and I think it's more of like a oh, we're so fabulous, do you know what I mean. It's like it's it's weird because I mean, it doesn't make sense that like bloody Mary is going to fix the r I guess it does because people do it. I never was able to do that, but to me, yeah, it's a rich person thing, so I see it. I'm always like, oh, that's so specific you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know why. Maybe not. I'm sure it's you know, everybody. But yeah.
Speaker 1: There are also a lot of designer talk in this episode too, because Rachel is like, so Kyle comes in and Rachel goes, oh my god, you look so cute. It looks so kide, I like die, I die of your outfit. And then Kyle says, which was probably way more relatable to us than apparently to Rachel. Kyle's like, oh yeah, I got this at Zara and then Rachel Zoe's face was just like oh oh yeah. And then she's like, yeah, you get some like really cute stuff there, and then Rachel goes, yeah, I die like Zara's got the cutest stuff. And then the producer asks her if she has anything. She's like, well, my earrings are ar Chanel and the producer goes, do you have anything that's not designer? And she's like, I mean yeah, like I do, well, like no, I guess I don't.
Speaker 3: All right, well, okay that all'll have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a lot of designer chuck, but that's to be expected because.
Speaker 3: We have Rachel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is that supposed to be aspirational? That like, oh we all what it is? This is Rachel Burke. I mean this is all she's ever been.
Speaker 2: There's never been a moment, but this isn't her Like even Okay, even though we don't dislike her as much as we did, but even Erica has had somewhat of.
Speaker 3: An arc evolution. Like you sometimes see her without makeup.
Speaker 1: Sometimes she's Oklahoma, a little bit right, a little bit just tiny bit.
Speaker 2: We're not going to get that with Rachel. There's not she's this person. She's oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I die, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But we have to do we have to show the Burken bags and the price tag every time every eight twenty eight thousand dollars burkin. Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you they have they have a deal with them. They're getting paid. Yes, I promise you got their influencers.
Speaker 1: So okay, So now they all go shopping. They this is where they decide to the cure for a hangover for Rachel is shopping. So they d Reit starts looking at all this stuff. They go to this designer store and deit's looking at all this stuff and she tells the camera She's like, you know, I'm not really spending that much money, but I do like to treat myself. Like, yes, as a single mother, my expenses went up, but I really hustle, so you know, I do have like a lot of expenses, but like, I still like to treat myself.
Speaker 3: And she kind of goes snuts though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's actually showing her charging stuff thousands and thousands of dollars where it almost seems like the others are a little word.
Speaker 1: Didn't you feel like Kyle was a little concerned? Yes, But I have a lot to say about this because so they show that she spends forty five hundred dollars on some clothes. Then her credit card gets declined, but it turns out false alarm.
Speaker 3: It was just a fraud alert.
Speaker 1: So so and then Rachel is enabling her because Rachel's going, yeah, oh my god, that that sulky thing is such a vibe, like you have to get that. That is a vibe like you are vibing so hard right now, like those clothes as.
Speaker 3: Like hotgirl summer. Oh my god, we're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she is encouraging her, but it is a lot of thousands just in a minute, ten minutes, thousands of dollars just laying down on this stuff. You're not going to wear right, So then she'll wear it once.
Speaker 1: Kyle's like, I'm going to go next door to this jewelry store. And then Rachel leaves Derey to you know, settle up, and she goes to talk to Kyle and she tells her, yeah, like I die like Deury just like bought so much stuff right now, which okay, but Rachel, you did tell her to buy all that stuff. You were like right behind her, going like, oh my god, you have to buy it. So then Kyle comes, So basically Durree comes to the other store, and I thought this was weird. Kyle's right away like giving her a hard time about what she spent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't that kind of.
Speaker 1: Feel like, well, Kyle, you're already in trouble for being too much in Durit's business. Yeah, why would you start going like, yeah, how much did he spend? Be honest, imagine if I did. She's not a good friend. She's never been a good friend.
Speaker 2: She's her friend is going through a really hard divorce, and she's like just sending memes to the ex boyfriend. Has been sorry that she wasn't that close to you. She talks about DREI she's not She's not a good friend, which is what Kyle keeps calling out. So I don't know, like she could tear's maybe what you.
Speaker 1: Would be so mad. I know you very well. If we went if we went shopping and you went into a store and then you and then like our other friend was like, oh yeah, Cecily bought a bunch of stuff, and I was like, okay, would you spend be honest, Yeah, you can spend that. Oh my god, can you have a thousand dollars to spend? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's not nice, it's not sisterly, it's not supportive. No, it's weird. She's not great to dread. I've never really liked. And that's what Dari has been calling out. And then she gaslights to Dread be like, oh my god, you're so crazy, you're so anxious talking let me, And it's like she Kyle owns nothing. She never owns anything. Right, We're like, yeah, I can be and I can be a nightmare.
Speaker 3: No never once.
Speaker 1: No. So the next thing that happens makes it worse because I'll just skip ahead to So Kyle's on the phone with Bo's yes, and she's she's shading to read, but she's right, she's what they call concern trolling, right, She's like yes, yeah, Like did she you know? I don't know, Like Durid's kind of being really scattered, like okay, like for instance, like we what she really wants to say is something different, which is that like Durt's being crazy, maybe she's manic, maybe something else. But what she says, is like, yeah, I don't know. She's acting kind of scattered, like we went to the airport and she did she forgot her like real id.
Speaker 2: So then Bo's is like, she doesn't and she didn't have her passport.
Speaker 3: It was like this big to do about that?
Speaker 1: Right, So Bo's tells the camera, you know, it's interesting because Kyle uh whatever didn't like whatever about Durit talking about p QU but like, and then she got in trouble for that. She needs to take her own advice and like stop God, stop talking about Deree basically right, But then Bose does it too.
Speaker 2: She does do it. She has been doing it a little bit more than she was. Yeah, I have noticed that, have you, Like she didn't she used to always have her back the way that I was even surprised by. But now you know, And some of that's fair, like because some of that's like, well, maybe she knows her a little bit better. They're close enough friends and she'd be like, yeah, yeah, sometimes she can do this, which is fair.
Speaker 3: But also I'm sort of I guess I.
Speaker 2: Don't know why, but I'm like having issues with FaceTime calls, like either be in the scene or not you're getting paid a lot of money.
Speaker 1: You don't need to be face to If Bose isn't there, you don't need to chat. Just keep going with the scene that you're in. I don't know, maybe maybe you would disagree because you're like, well, no, I completely agree, No, I completely agree. You're just trying to force them talking about each other. But also Bose here is like, Okay, so I'm trying to I'm trying to read what I wrote about this scene. But basically she's like, Bose is telling us that Kyle, when she got divorced, she really like kind of stopped drinking and so so this is kind of dangerous for Kyle to be talking about Drey being scattered could really get her kids taken away from her. That's what bos was saying, Like, this could be dangerous for her. Okay, first of all, how is it going to be dangerous? I d like she's going to get her kids to stop? Yeah, that I thought that was like you're doing too much here, Bows. And also when you're like, well, Kyle, like when you when you separated from Mo, like you you kind of like weren't drinking anymore and kind of so that could have gotten you in trouble. What oh so wait, so cutting down on your drinking or cutting stopping drinking, that's that's going to get your you to lose custody. Like, none of it makes sense, and so this is what I wrote down for myself. I feel like something else is going on that they're not saying, and I feel that what they're dancing around is that they're saying that Durree is acting manic and that if they talk about that, that Kyle's trying to say that, and that that could get her kids taken.
Speaker 2: You know, here's what I'm going to say about Okay, I think you're right, and I thought of that too, but I think that it's no different than what Dured has always been. I don't think she's bipolar. I think she's always a little bit manic. She's not eating, so she's very like squirrely. She's you know, I don't want to say too thin because I don't want to body shame her, but she's very thin, seems to be living on diet, coke and cigarettes, which she's made that joke. She doesn't seem to be taking care of herself, and yeah, spending a lot, drinking a lot always late. She definitely has like ADHD and all that. But yeah, is she a little manic, of course, But I don't think it's any different than who Dared has always been.
Speaker 3: That was a long way to say that. I think she's just that's who she is.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: So so bringing it up Ash as their friend as a friend, because that's implying that she's different than usual and maybe PK should take a look at that.
Speaker 3: But no, she's just flitty deriy, that's it. I always relate.
Speaker 1: But if Bose feels that way, then why are they doing this weird? Like, yeah, maybe we should like really come up with a game plan to like help her be more focused, Like what are you talking about? First of all, neither one of you are actually friends with Derey, like actually good friends with her, like this whole season Bose is knew on a show about the housewives, Bose has her own friends. Yeah, it's they're show friends. They are these two women are not hanging out outside of the show. I don't believe. Sorry to come off forceful about that, I just don't. I don't believe that they're true good friends. They have no history together, So who's bos to be like yeah, we need to have like an intervention on her focus.
Speaker 3: Right, No, you don their kids at stake, and a divorce is a stake.
Speaker 2: I'd be real mad if my friends were talking about me like that when I was going through something like this, because PK will use every single ounce of it for for himself. Yes, I mean, and I'm not saying he doesn't love his kids. I think he does. I think PK actually loves his kids. But then you also look at the flips that is like, yeah, of course she wants more custody because he can get more money from her, although I don't know that she has more money than he does.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that's going to go down.
Speaker 1: But it's it's you know, it's chaotic, it's crazy, and it's not surprising. So we have this stupid FaceTime, which I am so sick of. And then do we go back there? When do we go to Erica? Now? Now we go to uh Sutton at a rustaurant with Jennifer Tilley. J God, Yes, she's being so over the top with the waiter. She's like, illove your.
Speaker 4: Name, Oh Jen, my name is Jen. I wasn't bound, did you see bound? My husband was the Simpsons guy, but he died. But again it's Victor. Sit down with us, Victor. I have a tattoo, want to see it. I'm so hungry, Victor. Can I get a beautiful rose?
Speaker 1: What food could I get that would make me not feel the hunger feelings?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Chip, okay, you just seem like you would know, Victor. Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: Such a great guy. I had a guy do that one time on a date. He was such a nice guy. So I'm not putting him, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think that I'm saying you shouldn't be a good guy and be like really nice to wait staff.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite thing. We want that, right, Yes, but it was over the top. He's like, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Jenny?
Speaker 1: Hi, Jenny, Hey, Jenny, what are you any kept saying her name, said his name, said.
Speaker 2: My name, this is Cesli. I'm like, God, So Jenny doesn't care. So then she it's sushi. She she leaves, comes back with sushi and he's like, oh, Jenny, this looks great. Thank you Jenny. It was like, oh God, that's too much the other way.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I have so many stories about that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: But okay, so.
Speaker 1: Something's right away, Like, you know, I rented a house here one time. I'll rented a house here one time, and that was when I was still with Christian. First of all, why are we trying to make her marriage story happened twenty years ago? What the actual fuck? I don't know they have They literally have been divorced like ten years. They've never been together on the show. We've never met him. No, it's absurd. It's really sad. They've done that with other housewives before.
Speaker 2: But she's but the whole thing of like, I know, I'm just brown again.
Speaker 3: I just gotta be Sutton Brown. I don't know what that's going to look like. Shut up.
Speaker 1: And this reminds me, live your life. Probably I'll live somewhere between Los Angeles and San Diego before I had house. And I have pictures, pictures with my daughter Porter in a picture from that from those times. And Jennifer's like.
Speaker 3: Oh a picture, Oh poor, like you painted it?
Speaker 2: Did someone drag a picture? No, it's like a picture, like a photograph from it camera. And she's like, like a sketch.
Speaker 1: No, not like a sketch, like an oil pat My husband used to sell oil paintings.
Speaker 3: Let's give Victor the waiter over and talk to him about oil paintings. Why are you here?
Speaker 1: Wow? And then Jennifer Tilly does this thing to camera where she's like, well, when I used to be friends with Sutton twenty years ago, she had a husband who was very wealthy, and she was super so sophisticated, she was on the board of things, and but there were cracks in her marriage. Okay, she hasn't been married in the whole time, like we keep saying, and at her husband now is with one of her friends and he wants to marry.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah that was news. That was news.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was her friend because we knew that Christian was getting married. He's going to the church. She wants to make sure, like religious wise, they're and old. She's got to take rid of strack and all that stuff. But yeah, this was information that he is marrying one of her friends. Yeah, that would suck, but I'm sure they're not that good of friends.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: And also, so Sting did Sting and Trudy did that to his wife?
Speaker 3: Really? Yes, Sting was married to someone else.
Speaker 1: And then I was all into like the Tean trick sex Tan trick.
Speaker 2: Yes, trick very open about all his weird stuff whatever. I think they were swinging and just never talked about that. I think that they were open and you know, he could have sex with her, and then he fell in love with the friend and it's been with her for decades. Oopsie's was it Trudy's again or just a friend of the custu Is Trudy is the new one? I think she's the now wife.
Speaker 1: Right, But I'm saying was it was the was the wife?
Speaker 3: It doesn't really matter. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We'll look into that for another day. But yes, it's something that happened, and that sucks for Sutton. Like I said, I don't know how close they were, but she was like she even really want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, well what I find interesting.
Speaker 1: What I find interesting is that she doesn't want to talk about it, but that would actually be a story point that we would care about, which Sutton is that.
Speaker 3: She wants these lawsuits.
Speaker 1: I guarantee he's put a big, big, big gag.
Speaker 3: She's very gagged on what she can say about him.
Speaker 2: I can almost one hundred percent that guy with that kind of wealth, he dangles all the money he gives to her on You cannot talk about our marriage. You can say we were married, you can say my name that I'm the father of your children or child, but you can't talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess I think that's what it is, because she would have otherwise. Yeah, all right, So Erica is now having therapy with doctor Jen.
Speaker 2: Doctor Jen, who you can take. Somebody I know knows her. Oh, really was like married to her or something something kind of close. I was at a dinner party and she came up and they were like, oh, yeah, so and so used to date her or something.
Speaker 3: It was really weird. I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 2: But she Well, how do you feel about the television therapist?
Speaker 3: I'm torn?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't. I don't like it, and you know I don't. I've never we've talked about doctor Jen before because she's been on the show.
Speaker 3: I do She's not great. But what about Doctor Drew? I enjoyed. I mean I think it killed I think Celebrity Rehab killed a lot of people.
Speaker 2: It is really fucked up, but I think I enjoyed watching it a weird way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucked up show that really exploited people. It really exploited people.
Speaker 2: But doctor Drew, I love him or hate him like he had he was knowledgeable. He was an actual doctor who was like, this is the medication you have to take to get you know, get over heroin or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have it. She's like a life coach on Instagram. Yes, and also intense. I want to also say, like we said at the beginning of the episode, now the music is just swell.
Speaker 1: Everything's huge. So Erica's upset. She's very upset because she just she's tired of her life. She's tired of having problems in her life, and she just wants to get to a place where she doesn't have any pro almost And doctor Jen, okay, you be Erica, say that.
Speaker 3: I'm Erica Elean. I'm gonna be doctor Jen.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just I just like I just when am I gonna like not have problems anymore? Look at me, Look at me, Erica, Erica, Jane, Erica, Jane Girardi.
Speaker 3: You look at me.
Speaker 1: And then that's kind of a good impression of her voice. Even she's like Okay, she's like, that will never be happening. Okay, okay, you understand that's never gonna happen. Because you know what, you know what, that's life, that's life. Erica, I'm like, what am I?
Speaker 4: What? What is this?
Speaker 1: I did for a second, I felt scared. I didn't feel anything but scared. If you're going to give the advice, if you're if your whole therapy session is just going you know what, life is just life, like that's what happens. Like if I can tell you, if I can give you one piece of advice, it's that like here and now, that's all you.
Speaker 3: All we have is the here now?
Speaker 1: Like why would I pay five hundred dollars a session to have doctor Jen come over when I could just like look through Instagram and find some Mel Robbins quotes. You know, we don't hate that. I could go to fucking home Goods and read something on a pillow. Yes, yeah, it made me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was an intent you didn't really get anywhere. She cried a little bit. I'm glad Eric is in therapy, but it's like maybe we do it behind club. But that's fine. I related to what Erica was saying. Actually I really did, but you know, I don't know that I need I didn't need the music.
Speaker 1: Well, and the whole point of the scene was to be a very special episode of Real Housewives where Erica is now bringing up again her domestic violence chart, you know, And it was basically a very special episode. They have to put up a chiron and tell you where to like get help. What happened just in the middle of the episode.
Speaker 3: That was weird too.
Speaker 2: It's like the scene finished and then I was I was hoping it was the end of ye I was like, oh, that went fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and no we had to go back to the handstuns well.
Speaker 1: And it was also like, okay, and listen, maybe this is going to be very problematic of me to say, but I you know me, I have to say something super problematic every every time we record. But I feel like this is such a tryhard for Erica to rehab her image. Like we're also in the same scene talking about the fact that she owes twenty five million dollars. She's being sued for twenty five million dollars. Okay, who is that money for victims?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Why do we are we lot time.
Speaker 1: She's trying to shift, which let's not forget how Erica behaved in seasons past, where she was so much better than everybody. She had so much money, she had a giant glam squad following her everywhere she went. She was the most self important, narcissistic, like, I'm a sicker, I'm a perfarmer. Everybody's gonna come see like, and did not give a fuck about anybody else, and by the way, said many times, I don't care about the victims. I care about me. And now it's like I just felt like it was very placed to shift it to like, but I was a victim of domestic violence, which, of course that's terrible, and I feel awful for her, but it doesn't take away the fact that you're being sued for good reason.
Speaker 3: Right, thank you? Right? Right? Agreed? Yeah, it was okay.
Speaker 2: So then we have this really intense scene and then we go this is when we go back to the Hampton's, right, because everyone's meeting Rachel's family, yes, for this day party. Who I love the family, by the way, I really did. I was like, I don't want to hang I like these parents. She has a very healthy home life. She came from wealth, all me money.
Speaker 1: Two parents don't seem to love her like she's a good, solid like life.
Speaker 3: I would say, is that fair to say?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was the funny part of this scene was that Derey can not be on time. I mean, I thought the shade, the Kyle shade was valid. She's like, I mean, it's one thing, like she's always late, and it's one thing to be late, like when we're you know, meeting somewhere.
Speaker 3: But this is you just have to come downstairs or not even leaving the house. They were staying there.
Speaker 2: Like that was weird because what is that she has a problem, But she's always had this. I think it's just it really is like add she just has an issue, takes her flam squad a long time.
Speaker 3: She's a perfectionist. I think she has OCD.
Speaker 1: I had someone in my family who had that and there would be you know, we'd be meeting at dinner and he'd.
Speaker 3: Be hours hours.
Speaker 2: In fact, he was that way and then his like nephew was the same way and they had the same OCD. Where like, I don't we don't know what it is. It could be anything. It could be picking you know, their face, it could be any thing. But yeah, it's real and I think she has that.
Speaker 1: Remember years ago and you probably don't remember this, And I don't know why I remember this, But do you remember when Durrete's lateness was a problem with Teddy and they were meeting at a restaurant or something, and and it turned out that Dereite had been like at her house taking Instagram photos and that Remember I could be combining two things, but I remember that she. I remember that Teddy was that they were all mad because it wasn't just OCD. It was like Deurite was just had a photographer over doing Instagram photos before she left the house.
Speaker 3: She was super late.
Speaker 2: She's not good with time, and in this case, but before she gets there, everyone's just kind of chilling with their parents and meeting the you know, the brother in law, whoever is there, who all seemed just perfectly lovely. But again, the music was really like there was a lot going on. I watched this this morning, so it wasn't being tired, and Kyle.
Speaker 3: Was just like Hi, she's ill, Like Kyle's.
Speaker 2: Really putting it on in the scene, yes, like okay, And then she says to camera she's like kind of passive a ground. I understand what she says because I get envious of people who have families like Rachel, because I don't never have and you you had either. So when I know what she's saying, when she's like, yeah, you know, must must be nice. Like I wish I could call my mom when I'm going through this divorce, but I feel like that's a little bit different, like call your mom or call her mom, because what you're really saying is you wish you could call a mom.
Speaker 3: But Kyle's mom was not well right.
Speaker 1: She was alcoholic, And I know what she's saying, she wished she'd had that, but the way she said it just made it seem like it was just so sad that her mom wasn't there because I don't think that would have been the comfort she thinks it would have been, right, But I also do understand what she.
Speaker 2: Was saying, but that was just that was so intense. And then Durite finally shows up and she's fine, She's just like.
Speaker 3: Oh, hello, hello.
Speaker 2: But then the conversation became about Roger because Rachel tells us that like Roger wasn't just a son in law to them, he was he was their son, he.
Speaker 1: Was their everything, their whole lives. They loved him so much and.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't let her put him down, Like even if she was going to. They were like, but he was a good guy though, right he's still and she's kind of stuck.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, yeah, no, he's totally a good guy.
Speaker 2: Of course that sucked for her, but I understood maybe they were trying to help her too, like she's also going through divorce, like po cool, be chill.
Speaker 3: So then we find out.
Speaker 2: Through well, this is maybe maybe a little out of out of order, but he cheated. She wants you to know, very hard, very hardcore, that he cheated on her, because this is maybe afterwards where they're just at dinner with the girls, yeah, and she's talking about it. She's like, yeah, babitas, because it's the anniversary of the day exactly or goes when it all happened, like just it's like the It's like she's vague posting on Facebook, yes happened, Like what happened?
Speaker 1: She's like, well, it all came down. I remember it was October. I remember it was August. I remember the day.
Speaker 3: And then somehow Kyle knows. She's like was it August third, Like how do you know that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And she's like, I just remember the day and I knew that was that. I was having trouble with Roger, but I was scared should I leave? And I knew that day with what he told me that I should leave.
Speaker 1: And it's so obvious, and Dureid's like, well wait, hold on, go back a little bit, like what did he tell you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was very thankful for her. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And she was like, I mean and did she even still ever say it? Did they guess it? No? She then she just said it. Then she then she's like, well, you know, she goes, well, why did you leave? And she's she's like was it something he said? And she's like yeah, yeah, oh and then she goes, well sold me straight out. So the thing that happened, what was the thing that happened? And she's like she basically is kind of vague again, and then she's like, well, there was a you know, a thing that I could never go back. And they're like, okay, but what so the thing, the crazy thing that happened that made you know you could never go back?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: What? How did you find out I found out? Or he told said to you? And she's like, he said it to me?
Speaker 3: What he did? So she'd like walk in on it. He told her. Then they have a conversation which was interesting.
Speaker 1: They're like, do you think he told you because he felt guilty or like, no, he told me to hurt me. And that's a little bit like that's information because then she tells the story and she's like, Okay, you guys, I mean like it's always been weird. I mean like four years we've been dating four years, and like did I cheated? You know?
Speaker 2: I was like messed around with the hottest model you've ever seen, Like you guys, she almost has to go They almost have.
Speaker 3: To reel her in, like Okay, we get it.
Speaker 2: The guy was hot to so you guys, he was so hot, so I like messed around with him and then I told Roger and guess what biggest ring I've ever had?
Speaker 3: Like proposed the next day and like what is the point of that story?
Speaker 1: The Kyle goes, well, I know you guys weren't married yet, but like how long have you been together? And she goes like four years a couple of months, like, oh, I don't know, are we to get are we exclusive? Right?
Speaker 3: So she tells him so is that is?
Speaker 2: She's saying he played the long game for fifteen years and then was like, guess what, I cheated too, bitch.
Speaker 1: I was like, that is so fucking weird. And I was completely on Kyle's side when she's like, I'm sorry, but that's fucked up, Like what are you saying? Like you totally cheated on him, so you're not trustworthy. But that's not a way to start a marriage, like and now you're mad at him? Yeah, because so then they as part of this, they're like, well, do you think he felt insecure? She goes, no, he was like totally secure just until like the last six or seven years.
Speaker 3: Only that. Yeah, just that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And again this very intense conversation, her necklaces are just jangling in the in the in the moonlight. Yeah, I was having jewelry on in your filming. It's too much because you can hear it on your on their on their microphone, right like anyway, you.
Speaker 3: Guys, I die. It's like, oh my god, I die. We all die.
Speaker 1: He died during this episode because what the hell? So what we skipped over though was kind of major was the Kili Okay, so Keiley.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, they go to dinner.
Speaker 1: They go to dinner with the daughter Keeley and Bo's and their daughter, go have this another very Did you know the music was out of.
Speaker 3: Control during this scene too? Yes, yes it was. Oh it got weird. That got weird.
Speaker 1: He's like, sometimes I don't know if I can like keep up, you know, like what if I lose my job, Like what if I can't take care of things or whatever?
Speaker 3: And Boz is like, don't you worry about that. I got that.
Speaker 1: You just better have that dick working. That's basically what she said. She didn't say it like that, but that's what I heard. Well, but what what I felt like was way weirder about the scene was that he she's She's like, yeah, I just you know, okay, first of all, he says, so like, first of all, first of all, as I said last episode, I find it completely weird and sort of inappropriate to just be like, yeah, so I was in front of your daughter, to just be like I was really sad when like the embryos didn't take, like we lost those embryos, like bye bye to the embryos. It's I don't know if i'm Leelle, I'm like, oh, okay, like I'm your kids sitting right in front of you. I don't know that I need to be your emotional sounding board on how devastated you are that you're not having another baby right now. But okay, so she's over sharing in my opinion. And then Keeley's like, okay, but like if this next one doesn't take, like I don't know, are you gonna want.
Speaker 3: To take a break?
Speaker 1: Okay, She's like fifty Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, like is she really fifty?
Speaker 1: No? But she's like forty seven right, right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So what of course? What?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Like, why are you pressuring this woman into having a baby and doing this to her body? So that's when Bo's tells the camera like, yeah, I don't know. I'm just I'm really worried that if I can't have a baby, can't give him a baby, He's not going to be into it. He's gonna either leave me for somebody who can, or like I don't know, go do it on his own. Okay, that's not healthy. So then he says he's like, well, I mean, you know she's she says, well, I'm really worried, like what happens if it doesn't take? And what happens if I can't have a baby? And he goes and it doesn't sound very reassuring. He's like, I mean, you know, i'd marry you anyway. She goes okay, and then he goes into the thing about like, well, my fear is like what if I lose my source of income?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She goes, well you bring other things to the table, and he goes, no, No, I mean, I mean I'm gonna keep working. I'm going to keep like I want to keep my businesses and stuff. And he goes, I like having my own money.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: That was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was weird the whole thing. It was weird to be in front of the daughter. Yeah, that was odd. I'd forgotten about that scene. I wrote down like bullet points on that one because it was like kind of a nothing. I was like, it's very intense. It doesn't seem appropriate for conversation. But I know that she likes to bring her daughter in there, and that's fine. They have that kind of relationship.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, I just I didn't even notice. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't recognize him as Keeley at first. I thought it was just somebody else you thought she had, like a new boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like her brother. I don't like my face. Blind has kicked in on that, so it took me a second. I was like, because he just seemed different. Maybe he's tired. I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: It was weird. I didn't love that either. I just it was fine. I like him, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to I think we should end on a good note. Let's name the people we like. Let's name the people we like. We like Bose, we would hang with her if she would have us. Keeley seems like a nice guy. Okay, we like them.
Speaker 1: Who else I'm gonna say, I don't really, I don't know if I like Bo's She's fine. I don't care about her being on the show. I don't think she brings anything. All she talks about is the fertility stuff, which I guess I don't know. I'm not going through, so I don't relate. And that's not that's not I'm not saying I don't like her. I'm just saying I don't care. Like I'm not like, oh a bo scene. I think she's trying to shit talk people and trying to be in on shit talking people for no real reason. She doesn't really have a history with these women, right, That's not okay, So I don't really care about that. I'm finding myself really not caring about Rachel Zoe. I think her.
Speaker 2: Story, don't. I mean, I don't dislike her, but I don't totally whatever. Kyle's too much, reads, too much, Eric is too much, like is there anybody? But I guess that's the show. I mean, if I think back to The Shark, Yeah, people are saying that people are they are like.
Speaker 1: I think it's feeling very forced. I haven't seen what people's reaction is, but now when I watch it, I'm like, I don't know. It's like, honestly, bring me Amanda scenes back, because that was so They're way funnier. She's so crazy.
Speaker 2: People aren't even talking about it on Whispering, Like it's not even on people's lips.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Whispering right now.
Speaker 2: And well, a lot of it's Housewife because of Mary Cosby's son, you know, dying.
Speaker 3: So people are discussing that. Okay.
Speaker 2: One person just wrote yesterday Jennifer Tilly's bag at the lunch with Sutt and it's just a weird picture of a cat that's funny and built and then somebody some people try to get political with Epstein files unrelated. I don't like when whispering does that they okay again more with Mary but no, there's a lot of Southern charm, which you know I love and get all up in m but no Housewives. Yeah, well, I mean, listen, somebody wrought Bravo.
Speaker 3: Please stop trying to make mo happen. Oh my god, yeah, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's very put on, which is probably part of the reason why Moe and Kyle have to pretend to be like such good friends is because he's a big part of Bravo.
Speaker 2: Right now, Yeah, somebody said, somebody did say CULTI Amanda has to be won and done right. So this was five days ago, so someone did say that. A lot of people agree, and someone's like, yeah, I really want to know this audience that made her rich and listen to her bullshit and manifesting audience. We need an ABC special asap. I don't know what that means, but you know, anymore for outside of that special, I think we're all going to tune out, just like the cast did this year.
Speaker 3: Then they're talking about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we can. I mean, we can tell you that the numbers for this show have gone down, So I think that it's not because we're less funny, because we're just as hilarious as always. Obviously it's not us. So I think people are not watching this season as much.
Speaker 2: They're calling Amanda Scamanda because she's a scam artist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Love it, Scamanda, and then this making me laugh before we go this is kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Uh well, one person like, at this point, I'd rather have Renna. I would definitely have Renna. I mean, oh my god, bring her back. This is what's funny. So one said, probably they go Kyle zero for two for new friends, first Anne Marie and now this creature.
Speaker 3: They called it Amanda. Uh huh, that makes me laugh, But that's true.
Speaker 2: I told you, why is Kyle buddying up to these new people? Because nobody else wants to deal with her because she will turn on you and make you look by shit and we don't like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, but we're yeah, we're not seeing all of what's going on with Drey. We're seeing way too much of what's going on with Bo's because it's nothing. I don't care about Sutton at all, never liked her, don't like her anymore this season I don't know, boring, but it's still like, it's still fun to watch. But bring Amanda back. Let's let's get to the parts where they're all fighting with Amanda again. But before we before we go, let's say hi to our friends.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. So we have Kathy Cawman.
Speaker 2: These are our friends over on Patreon, Don Lee, Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden, I die, I Die, Don Maria.
Speaker 3: I was like, so many call you backs.
Speaker 1: Such a vibe, Yeah, Srey Shannon All Sullivans, Sid Weldon, Lauren Barby, come on, I'm down Vibe Crawford, Richard Bollicker all right. And over on our Business Shouts, we have Jean Bajka, who uses his so lovingly.
Speaker 3: We love this about Jon Houses into Homes.
Speaker 2: This one's in Iowa City, but you can find a furniture bank in any local place near you, or you can try this one. It helps families that are making transitions into new houses. You want to go into houses into homes dot org. It's really nice to do. Jamie val She's got spitfire Social. If you want to elevate your business, whether it's a small business or just you or whatever, and learn how to make all the TikTok videos that actually get views and elevate your sales. Jamie val knows how to do that. Go to spit buyerrsocial dot com. What are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Totally.
Speaker 1: Also, my friend Adam Lerner can help you get a car and take all of the horrible you know, negotiating with a dealership out of it. He does it for you and gets you a better price than you can get for yourself. So see how he can help you. Go to Adams Got a Car dot com.
Speaker 3: Telm I sent you, and our friend Laura Stewart has Inspire Counseling.
Speaker 2: They as a team of like specialists and they you know, they're therapists and they send you like these headsets that can track you like your brain kind of brain mapping. It's the coolest thing ever. You want to go to Denver brainspotting dot com. But you don't have to live in Denver or Colorado or the US.
Speaker 1: I don't think to use this, but you know, it's like a very specific type of therapy, which I most certainly think is the coolest thing you could do.
Speaker 3: Denverbrainspotting dot com. Check that out. Yeah, Sancha, all right.
Speaker 1: Thanks everybody, go to our patreon for Love is Blind. We love that you are going over there. We appreciate you guys, and we will see you soon. Hi. Thank you,