Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to New York Corners.
Speaker 1: Sexy James, the return of Good Morning. You do one, pump trump this, don't do it. It's been happening. I'm just saying it's been happening. You're going for win number two today, right?
Speaker 2: All right? You take it up, Paul, Paul, Yes, sir, didn't you play last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Just five weeks ago?
Speaker 2: You played five weeks ago. Guys that haven't played yet this year? What are you doing? How?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: Congress an animal?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what happened five weeks ago? Did you waste my time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? One took down Sean Connery and then blew it the next day.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're the guy that took out Sean Connery.
Speaker 2: He was so mad that you lost the next day, He's like, that guy beat me. All right, Well, listen, we know you got one good game. An't you watch out for him? Sexy James.
Speaker 1: He's taking a couple of Hall of Famers and he's pump chumped them.
Speaker 2: What are you giving away?
Speaker 1: I have a pair of tickets see the Mars Volta Live seven one three Music Hall, October twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. I don't know Sexy James.
Speaker 1: This Paul guy, he knows how to get in there on these Hall of famers. Oh that's why you play the game.
Speaker 2: Thank you, James, Thank you. All right, Paul. I know you're ready, James, I know you're ready. Here we go. Mo questions, right, yes, sir, you are most questions. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You guys, listen carefully, James and Paul? What animals are Tom and Jerry? Paul? Nice? Yeah? Bet cat?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? What are you doing? It's so hard. I gotta give this Sexy James. What animals are Tom and Jerry?
Speaker 1: A cat?
Speaker 2: And that's the correct answer. Mice? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Paul?
Speaker 2: Paul? You said mice? Mice was your answer. I gave you two.
Speaker 1: Bro, I gave you two names, and you gave me the plural of mouse.
Speaker 2: That was your answer. I was thinking of both of them were mice. I know that's why. That's listen. Let me make this very clear. That's why you got this. You gave that to Sexy James.
Speaker 1: Paul.
Speaker 2: Here we go, all right, let's see if you can. You got in before him, though. Here we go.
Speaker 1: What color is a standard Oh jesus, Paul, it's not even Monday, Paul.
Speaker 2: What's the answer as you're read? Of course it's red. Of course, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: Damn it. If it was Tom Selleck's car on magnum p I, you'd be a winner right now. But it's not sexy, James. What color is a standard school bus?
Speaker 2: Yellow?
Speaker 1: Paul? Five weeks, okay, five weeks to cool it.
Speaker 2: Get your mice out of here, Paul. I gotta go. Good day, many, Paul, James. You can't do that every day. You can't do that every day, you know that.
Speaker 1: Let people feed out low out of.
Speaker 2: The He's just cruising.
Speaker 1: Alright, James, uh tickets to the Mars Volta. For some reason, you guys thought it's Monday. That was the Monday game. That was That was the most Monday Tuesday game ever.
Speaker 2: James? Can you play tomorrow everyday?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Bro,