Speaker 1: Welcome to the cultop cryptis Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, dog.
Speaker 2: Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims. Murry pictures captured by shot witness, ufoes breaking laws of physics, Pictures of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 3: This is a bizarre world that.
Speaker 4: We live in. So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 2: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 1: This is Tom Thompson Castenos, the Raptilian from Strange Group podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 4: Now to the show.
Speaker 1: Everybody, The curtains are open, we're checking tickets at the door.
Speaker 5: It's about to get strange.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Everybody? Everybody out there? What's happening?
Speaker 6: Welcome back to another episode of Strange Brew.
Speaker 3: I am Tomcatted. Who else do I have all.
Speaker 5: This cooky spooky podcast?
Speaker 7: Well it seems only appropriate that today I go by Reverend doctor Kaiju dig It. So Reverend Kaijud all you out there, sweet listeners and listener land, so.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Welcome to Attack by monsters. So we're gonna get into a fun episode. This shall be a lot of fun. So I got a little bit of oil for this episode. I got my shirt on that says are we there yet? And it's got aliens, the kids in the vats of whatever the fuck they're in.
Speaker 3: And I made myself oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, elue shirt, the one that I chose not to wear for the Lovecraft episode one, and I did.
Speaker 3: So you got Cathulhu on that bitch.
Speaker 5: It's stained glass Cthulhu. It says hpl.
Speaker 3: It's pretty awesome.
Speaker 6: So and then I have made myself my own iced coffee and I put whiskey and a little bit of Bailey's and then coffee. And I haven't ate yet, so we'll see how this makes me feel.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that looks good.
Speaker 7: I did eat and I had a I had a monster sized salad.
Speaker 5: I'll see myself out.
Speaker 6: So yeah, this will be interesting. You're taking a dry weekend, I know that.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 5: Yes, only herb for me. So let's break up the Cthulhu pipe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hit it up. I'll take ahead of my oil pen.
Speaker 5: Get that herb, nice nice in my lungs.
Speaker 3: Resonate all right, all you out and listen to land.
Speaker 7: I encourage you to do the same if you can't enjoy this, this uh wild, wacky and monsterous episode with.
Speaker 6: Us smoke Bob Marley toe smoke weed every day. He didn't have toe cancer. They killed him. So we'll get into uh this crazy episode. But yeah, we got a lost off coming out of the pipe. And considering you know, our our logo has changed. Uh for all the fans that have seen that, that's all coming on merch.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be all over the merch site.
Speaker 6: So good w W dot Stranger podcast dot com and uh definitely check out that because uh there's gonna I bet you there's a lot of people that enjoy that. And that's why we're probably gonna smoke a little more on it. Because now we have an alien smoking us out of a bong.
Speaker 7: Smoky tokey, We're gonna get extra cringe folks. We're gonna we're gonna forgetting words and saying a lot.
Speaker 3: I'll try to edit it out of the audio though, So I'm.
Speaker 7: Twitching Patreon people though you get access to the sweet sweet way that the sausage is made.
Speaker 6: Yes, and everyone on Patreon, Uh remember if you're if you're a fan of this and you want sup. Poor us is three dollars a month w Patreon dot com slash Stranger podcast. We actually have a lot of stuff coming for other people that came in and we kind of were lacking for a couple months.
Speaker 3: We actually have a lot.
Speaker 6: We have an episode coming out actually about different monsters near Anton. We have lost tapes, episodes coming out of stuff that has been forgotten and deleted and erased from the anals of history except for on.
Speaker 7: Patreon archives opened yes least, and the doom will come your way.
Speaker 6: So I was saying to Anton before I started this, I've been streaming a little bit on Twitch playing horror games as he does, and I'm playing at Dead to Night, which I want Anton to get into.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to take this whole game.
Speaker 6: Cut out the dry stuff, keep all the funny shit, because I literally jump out of my chair. You're in a shining set hotel, kind of like it's kind of like the Shining You're trying to figure out why these ghosts died. Meanwhile, this guy that may have killed the people that are now ghosts, Jimmy walks around and hunts you. But it's very realistic, and they filmed it with real people and then spliced everything in. It is a pretty incredible and realistic game.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 6: When I was streaming in just quickly before I jumped on Friday thirteenth, I fucking got so scared I hit the mic into my teeth. Yeah no, I almost felt like I did at the bottom, but it fucking hurt. I was like, fuck, well, at least I got that in stream. There's some content for you. I only played for fifteen minutes and then someone's like, come on and play for the thirteenth. So everything's gonna be spliced up for me playing that game because you only have about a week on Twitch to watch it, and it is a crazy fun game. I think the fans will enjoy watching me get scared literally shitless. So it's gonna come out in probably three parts all together on Patreon, so make sure to check that out.
Speaker 5: Do it out.
Speaker 7: We got a handful of our twitch stuff up there on the Patreon.
Speaker 6: Are ghost Devour, So I'm gonna try to eventually get it where I can splice. I want to figure out how to put me in Anton's cameras and at the same time, or we're gonna do it where we splice half of my stream half of his stream, so you kind of see both of us and our reactions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, any listeners out there, if you're versed in that sort of shit, send one of us a DM and yes.
Speaker 6: Let me know how you would do that, brain, how we would splice two cameras together for especially when streaming, because I think that would be hilarious.
Speaker 3: And of course, who do we have in the chat?
Speaker 5: Who's hanging out and hip?
Speaker 6: I wonder who? So let's get into it. We're talking about a tech by Monstrous.
Speaker 2: A lie.
Speaker 5: It's a lie.
Speaker 3: It's one of my favorite fucking movies.
Speaker 5: But on the roots, he's going to be very popular.
Speaker 3: I fucking absolutely love that movie.
Speaker 6: And if you've never seen Young Frankenstein, it is probably one of my most favorite comedic horror movies.
Speaker 5: Tom, Tom, it's Frankenstein.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Frankenstein exactly.
Speaker 5: Say Frederick, Well, isn't it Fredrick?
Speaker 6: I love Marty, Marty what's his name, Marty Felman? Amazing for the people I haven't seen it, Like, we're gonna be starting another thing for Patreon. You know, that's why if you keep living the strange life and helping us support and keeping the world strange. We have a bunch of unreal review episodes coming up where we discuss our views on certain movies especially. We're actually gonna start with, of course the og what birth this podcast? We will the first episode will be talking about which may go to the main show so people actually see or see here what the episodes are going to sound like on Patreon. And we're gonna do strange brew the very first, the one that started it all. So what are we talking about? We're talking about people getting attacked by monsters. So from zombies and were wolves and even vampires, here are some weird ass strange stories of real life attacks by people or creatures reported to be real monsters. While there are no reasonable explanations for many of these stories, is not so different to speculate that some of these might have genuine supernatural origins. Others, however, demonstrate how disturbed minds can distort reality, causing them to inflict harm on others.
Speaker 3: Very true.
Speaker 7: The real life monsters, the monsters that are the darkest, which are the ones that are the most.
Speaker 6: No, he doesn't have tile, He's not a human, that's true, So uh would would this motherfucker classify as a monster.
Speaker 7: Hi cookie, absolutely, because without the cookies he is just a monster.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the cookies a euphanism for child buttholes, he's Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: Do you think he's part of the royal family?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Probably Jesus. A vampire causes in a car accident, No, he did not really. According to Colorado women, she was fours off the road while driving home she saw a vampire standing in the middle of the road. It's Robert Patterson and he's glowing and she's calming your fucking pants. Oh oh, Robert, you glowing all?
Speaker 5: Do you? What do you do ever?
Speaker 7: Our listeners out there, if you see Edward Cullens standing in the roads for shimmering in front of you, you accelerate, Yes, you accelerate.
Speaker 3: Say what you're.
Speaker 5: Getting the vampire road.
Speaker 6: So when the police arrived on the scenes, the offending nose fratu had vanished. The police did not suspect any alcohol or drugs were involved, though there was evidence the woman was not on her prescribed medication.
Speaker 3: Of course she wasn't.
Speaker 6: One small boy interviewed by the local news said, I.
Speaker 3: Don't believe she saw an vampire, while a local teenage girl added.
Speaker 5: That would be really cool. I hope that's the case.
Speaker 6: I I saw where wolf man and it winked at me and it gave.
Speaker 5: Me a candy bar, and then.
Speaker 6: I said, you're a nice wear wolf and they said I am an Armenian woman. Perhaps the woman woman's reality was destroyed due to lack of medication, but even still, what she did see that, what did she see that one terrifying night?
Speaker 5: Won a bet it was just Robert Pattinson stumbling drunk through the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, let's get it, get it.
Speaker 5: Let's get it going, all right.
Speaker 7: So for this one, we are gonna go to Kentucky and all you you you hell your fans out there might know.
Speaker 3: This one Kentucky like fuck me.
Speaker 5: Kelly Hopkins Hopkinsville encounter.
Speaker 6: Bro Man Billy did an entire episode about this case.
Speaker 5: We are not doing this one, then that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Don't you remember the guy that you do?
Speaker 6: Remember Billy Billy Ray, Billy Ray and he comes down and he tries to shoot the monster. Billy Ray, can you get the fuck out of the way. This moss is trying to rape me, all right?
Speaker 7: So for this nobody's World War One, and perhaps The strangest story of World War One allegedly occurred on April thirtieth, nineteen eighteen. According to unknown explorers, a British patrol boat off the coast of Ireland spotted a German submarine.
Speaker 5: It's Oireland, Ireland Orland.
Speaker 7: Expecting a battle, the Brits attacked, but the U boat did not return fire. Weirder still, the Germans willingly surrendered. The British were puzzled by the situation until the German commander, Captain Gunta Kritch, explained why he was so willing to give up.
Speaker 5: Guess Tom's playing with his moon.
Speaker 7: According to the tail Crench surfaced so the sub could recharge its batteries. But as the Germans floated atop the water, a massive sea monster crawled up the side of the ship. Kretch said the creature had gigantic eyes, devilish horns, an impressive set of knife like teeth.
Speaker 3: An impressive set of nice tits.
Speaker 7: And it was fucking stead. I just I rubbed one out int the porthole I did. I'm not I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I jerked off to those fucking tits on that sea monster because they were marvelous Marveless then attacked forward mount gun, latching on with its mouth and an attempt to rip the ship apart. Horrified, the Germans began firing, but the creature was dead set on having a U Boat for dinner.
Speaker 5: As I thought it was a peat the log.
Speaker 7: As it not away, the monster began twisting the submarine upside down, moments away from sinking beneath the waves.
Speaker 5: The sailors unloaded their guns.
Speaker 7: Finally forcing the horned beasts to retreat into the sea. Unfortunately, the submarine was too damaged to dive, but before the nightmare could return, the British arrived.
Speaker 5: Of course, not everyone believes this story.
Speaker 7: And skeptics have pointed out the British commander made no mention of a sea monster in his official report. That's because they are monsters. They're reptiles. God damn it, I'm kidding. We love you in Britain, we love you, but your leaders are reptiles. Yes, there's also no physical evidence because the bridge allegedly sent the ship to the bottom of the sea because it was a German ship, like you do. But believers hope that one day someone will recover the U Boat and prove that a hungry monsters really are lurking in the ocean depths.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, all right, you ready for this?
Speaker 6: Back to Utah a self proclaimed vampire Maul's an elderly man.
Speaker 5: Really vampires on this one, aren't we?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 6: Milton Ellis is an older wheelchair bound man, gentleman wheelcham course, he's from Saint Petersburg, Florida.
Speaker 7: Oh, I think you're gonna say Saint Petersburg rush No inappropriate.
Speaker 3: At this time, I don't know what to believe anymore.
Speaker 6: So one evening and twenty eleven, he encountered twenty two year old Josephine Smith on the streets while walking home the STU. The two started talking and seemed to hit it off, so when it started pouring, they took shelter together on the porch of a vacant Hooters.
Speaker 3: So so fucking.
Speaker 5: Strong Hooters should be They should all be vacant.
Speaker 6: Yes, man, I've only been Hooters like twice when I was a kid.
Speaker 7: Dude, what is the point Is Hooters just a pret strip club a teenager?
Speaker 5: You can't go to a teddy bar just like.
Speaker 3: It gets just like a sexy I don't know, like do I even get it in there.
Speaker 5: You don't get it.
Speaker 6: You get short shorts and good looking chicks with your food. It's very sexist, to be honest, I think it is. I think if they want to be progressive, they should get a bunch of men in there that are ripped and just to have them wearing really short shorts, and then men can get uncomfortable and the same way that women are. When her boyfriend's like, we I want to go to Hooters this weekend, She's like, well, why you always want to go there on Saturdays. It's like, no, it's just it's just my place. I really like the chicken wings.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 5: Do you really like the chicken wings?
Speaker 6: Is that really why? So Ellis fell asleep while waiting for the rain to stop. He woke up to find Smith on his lap. This is getting very creepy. When he asked what she was doing, she replied, I'm a vampire.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna eat you.
Speaker 6: She then proceeded to bite him in various places, including his arm, Yeah, his arm, and his lips, and broke enough skin that he was left bloody. Have you ever heard of that fetish where people think they drink blood? And they all that shit. You ever heard of that shit.
Speaker 7: Where you where you suck blood through someone's skin or you like, I've known people that actually had.
Speaker 5: Uh sanguination fetishes?
Speaker 3: Is that what it's called?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I might be what's called, but I'm saying what ex sanguination.
Speaker 5: Means when you drain something of blood.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I suppose I knew a due back in the day when I was like a fucking email kid, and he supposed to be like like was turned on by blood.
Speaker 3: I've said that story before. It's just strange to me.
Speaker 7: I was like, all right, but as long as it's consensual and y'all aren't seriously hurting each other, then you don't fucking have that.
Speaker 3: He was a weird kid. He's a kid that he pierced his own dick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And when he was like when he was like thirteen fourteen, this kid was like beyond emo where I'm like, let's step away from this kid. It's like I like to he liked to cut his wrists and like fucking play this blood. And I'm like, all right, this is why you told me this shit. Man, We're like fucking little kids.
Speaker 5: We probably needed somebody to talk to.
Speaker 6: So Alice struggled and eventually escaped, made it to a phone and called the police. Yo, there's a bitch biting on my lips. She said she's a vampire. He was rushed to the hospital and was treated with stitches. She bit him hard enough. This bitch is delusional for sure.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 6: The police found Smith when they arrived to the scene, she was half naked and covered in blood. According to her, she had no memory of the events. She was arrested and it was held on for fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Holy fuck, I wonder how old.
Speaker 3: This chick was, because that's fucking.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 6: So nuts, and you know, like this, you know, there's the ideas of what's that guy's Peter Peter something with the guy I believed that he was he was a werewolf. Me and Billy talked abou about the werewolf episode Peter Schneffis or something, some stupid name, and he believed he was, Yeah, and he believed he was like a werewolf, and like, fucking you know, he just he thought he changed every night.
Speaker 3: I want to hear a stupid, stupid story.
Speaker 5: Always.
Speaker 6: When I was I was like, I don't know tat or something is kind of embarrassing me and my buddy, Like when we watched some werewolf movie or something, I can't remember which one. It could have been fucking ginger snaps or it could have been I think it would have made sense if it's more of a man one. And like we both had like big K nine teeth on the bottom right, and we believe we are like vampires. So we were like joking around. We used to play like we used to Premary and Lord of the Rings. I was like eight nine ten with the Lord of the Rings. Every time we saw a movie, we'd like acted out and my cousin was over and me and my buddy Austin were.
Speaker 5: Like, we're were wolves.
Speaker 3: We changed in the night looking to my teeth and we do like these.
Speaker 6: Facial expressions, and my cousin was like, you guys aren't were wolves. What are you fucking talking about? And it's so embarrassing, so stupid. There's a reason we're friends.
Speaker 3: Just so fucking sound. I was a strange kid.
Speaker 6: Just like when I was playing at Dead at Night which everyone will see on the stream, I left that part in where there's these uh he finds, uh you find this picture and it looks like a little boys drawing and very bloody events like cut off limbs and shit. And I was on the stream and I was like, oh, Trent, and Trent to my brother, was on the stream.
Speaker 3: I was like, do you remember my drawings? And my mother was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, I was always in a horror movies, always into vampires and Frankenstein all that stuff. So I remember, I specifically remember one drawing. I still might have it, and there's like and as after I think I saw vampires. My mom would watch vampire movies with me and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: She enjoyed it, talking John Carboners vampires or James Woods.
Speaker 6: Yes, it might have been that one or a newer one like Vampire two thousand.
Speaker 3: I think it might have been that.
Speaker 6: We remember that film seventies show, I believe.
Speaker 3: So I had this picture.
Speaker 6: It's drawn the same way as these pictures in the game, where it's like almost like squared bodies, but there's blood everywhere, and there's a vampire stand with the sword up in the air, and then they're just cut off limbs all everywhere.
Speaker 3: Like a battlefield all around him. And I was like ten when I drew that.
Speaker 5: Hey man, it's creativity.
Speaker 3: I was. I was definitely a strange one.
Speaker 7: So you know, and if you watch a bunch of horror movies back then, then that's what you know.
Speaker 3: I know, it's true.
Speaker 6: Smith appeared in the news again in twenty fifteen when she battled to the authorities about vamporism following her rest for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend with a fucking pair of scissors.
Speaker 3: Okay, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: So crazy? These people are fucking obviously. I just feel like these are the people that are on like psychotopic drugs, Like the guy that shopped the Baban movie theater.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was on really weird like and we shouldn't even say, like, I mean it was just drugs, but like pharmaceutical level.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, changed, we'll talk about that. I know you want to specifically get into that episode. So that's uh, that will be coming eventually from us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I so before anyone else fucking does it, anyone else does it, this is a mark on this date that we're fucking eventually gonna do this stuff and then we'll have someone steal our ideas.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean, it's been done.
Speaker 3: It's been done so people.
Speaker 7: Have definitely covered the James Holmes A Roar theater shit already, but we'll do it different.
Speaker 3: And we'll do it more cringey, bitch. All right, let's go.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're gonna go down to Virginilia.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen that video? My favorite video ever.
Speaker 6: It's the guy he's interviewing the dude in the street and the guy's really stone and he's like, he's like, can you sing that song?
Speaker 3: And he's like, what song for Virginia? Have you ever saying? This guy?
Speaker 6: We're like a tuke and he's definitely like mushrooms or something you're saying video and then.
Speaker 3: He gets like he's like finished this song.
Speaker 6: He's like, homie Virginia. Oh, it's fucking funny. I have to show you this shit. These guys like super high and it's the funniest, one of the funniest videos I've ever seen?
Speaker 3: Is that a word? Funniest? More funny, It's hilarious.
Speaker 5: You know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's the cringiest exactly.
Speaker 5: All Right.
Speaker 7: Virginia probably isn't the first place you'd expect to find a pack of killer primates, but according to some witnesses, the state is crawling with murderous monkeys. Local All these creatures devil monkeys. They resemble giant baboons, albeit with long canine snouts.
Speaker 6: Do you got big red assquip, big juicy red ass.
Speaker 8: Big juicy just mandrel ass.
Speaker 7: Give them big old sagon of ranguetan titties.
Speaker 5: But then they got like saber tooth style like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because they have big as you know, ranguting taes. Just lick them.
Speaker 7: But in the phone it doesn't a ligam okay. They can allegedly reach up to heights of six feet, but they're usually about four feet. So with their red eyes, sharp claws, and ultra aggressive attitudes, it should come as no surprise the devil monkeys don't get along with their human neighbors. According to a woman named Pauline Boyd, her parents were driving near Saltville, Virginia, when they were suddenly attacked by a powerful creature. The Boyd couple described the monster as having light taffy colored hair with a white blaze down its neck and underbelly. The creature was running on its back two legs, and the Boyds frantically tried to drive away. The devil monkey slashed at the vehicle, leaving three massive scratch marks on the side of the car.
Speaker 3: Oh shit.
Speaker 5: A few days later, the devil monkey returned.
Speaker 7: Two nurses were driving around the same area near Saltville when the monster pounced on their car.
Speaker 5: And tore off the convertible roof.
Speaker 7: As you can imagine, the nurses were terrified, but they managed to escape with their lives. Since then, the devil monkeys have been seen multiple times throughout the years, hopping across roads, vanishing into trees, and stealing fruit from people's shit.
Speaker 6: Crazy this crazy devil monkey man. Okay, all right, uh this is interesting. So this is uh Werewolf of Texas. So a photo surfaced on the Internet of a bloody hand holding a decapitated dog's head. It was traced to Savor Sarah wolf Feed black Heart Rodriguez.
Speaker 5: What a name?
Speaker 6: Sarah wolf Feed black Heart Rodriguez. Give me a second and I'll show you the.
Speaker 5: Double hyphen it.
Speaker 7: So we're like, was she born a hyphen it and then became another hyphen it after being married?
Speaker 6: Speaking about emo people, you want to see what a picture of this chick looks like?
Speaker 5: Yes, holy scene, kid Batman.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: Literally, this chick is so Emo, here's another one. It literally looks like the friends I used to have when I was fourteen. Oh yeah, tons of friends like that I was.
Speaker 5: I was one of those people's but not that skinny.
Speaker 3: Tons of friends like that, crazy all right.
Speaker 6: I didn't have the bangs though, No, No, I had the big so when I was super emo. Chelsea has photos of me on her old computer and I need her to dig them up because it's fucked how emo I was. I wore makeup. I've said this before. I got kicked out of high school for wearing makeup. I sit on the stream. I think it was the Valentine's Day stream. I went into detail about that. So yeah, for everyone that misses the streams, like pay attention to the Instagram and stuff like that. Because we do live streams around certain holidays. There will be one actually before this you can check out because I'm at this time. I think the time this releases, it will be after Saint Patty's Day, so we're doing one for Saint Patty's Day.
Speaker 3: You'll be able to check that out on YouTube.
Speaker 6: Eventually, they'll be transferred to Patreon when I decide I want to do that, and they'll because exclusively for Patreon after the release. But I guess I spa for wearing makeup stuff like that. But Chelsea has a photos of me. But I used to have like black hair with like pink in it, and then I would do the whole spike it at the back and be spiked about the back with oh that's crazy and.
Speaker 5: Seen kid hair was Karen hair before Karen hair was a thing.
Speaker 6: It was just I don't understand, like you see a couple of goth kids nowadays, at the time when I grew up around two thousand and three, before five kids, I know goth kids are different, but I'm saying, listen to this that there was there in that time of like No. Two thousand and two to two thousand and five or six. It was so popular. Everyone dressed kind of punk or kind of scene. Like almost everyone I knew it was just a it was a fat everyone's wearing cut off gloves and spike bracelets.
Speaker 5: And see, we were all right before that.
Speaker 7: So I feel like we were the ones that kind of spawned that ship because we were we were attempting to be goth.
Speaker 6: When Hawthorne, Heights, Tray, you all these bands that influenced all this ship, like all.
Speaker 7: Black metal ship and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And then spawned.
Speaker 6: That's very depressing and like I'm gonna douset myself with gasoline and this girl does not give me her number.
Speaker 7: I was much more like reading Sandman and the Crow and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and HB. Love Craft and Poe and so this is listening to sad sex shit too.
Speaker 6: This bloody hand holding to captivate a doghead. The photo that's circulated around the internet, it was traced back to this Sarah Wolfy black Cart Rodriguez. So everyone sarih wolf be black Heart Rodrigez six more times, but faster fuck that. So, yeah, it did look like me when I was twelve, when so and she was, she was a local teen wolf. And this is what these emo kids do, they, you know. And then this when I was pretanning to be aware wolf, I was like nine or ten.
Speaker 3: I wasn't.
Speaker 6: I was just having fun pretending to be things. I wasn't emo kid. I was just a fat kid with the fucking the shag hair, all right. I think by at eight or nine, I had a bowl cut, but the top was blonde and underneath was fucking I gotta.
Speaker 3: Find these pictures amazing.
Speaker 6: It's in one school photo I think I was like eight or nine and looks ridiculous, And so I guess she was in the San Antonio area and the alpha of the pack, this pack of emo kids, I guess. When confronted about the pictures, he insisted that a friend found the dead dog and brought it to her. That's fucking weird, given she counted. She did count taxidermy among one of her hobbies. Forensic analysis of the diseased dog had confirmed her story to be true. According to Rodriguez, she would never hurt another dog. I would never kill a K nine. I am a K nine, is what she said. I would never hurt a K nine. I am a K nine.
Speaker 3: So strange.
Speaker 6: So the kids were not evil, but, as one pack member states, they're just trying to live their lives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just morbid kids doing morbid shit. That's fine. It's a it's a thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, it sounds like they're you know, those kids are generally the ones that are vegetarians and aren't really into anything. That's like, I don't know how to get violent, but I'm really into dead stuff.
Speaker 3: I really do like.
Speaker 6: Hurt myself though. It makes me feel better, It makes me feel something.
Speaker 7: So for this one, here's a little snippet that we may go into the full story much later down the line, or you know, maybe closer than later down the line. But this is the Enfield Horror, not to be confused with the Enfield.
Speaker 3: Poulter guys which will be coming up. I do have the written out so for everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Enfield Poulter guys.
Speaker 7: I believe is Enfield, England somewhere, and this is an Illinois.
Speaker 3: Yes, totally different, but it's funny how they both have.
Speaker 5: Endfield, two different fucking sides of the pond.
Speaker 7: That's because when settlers came to America, Tom, they were not original.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, I live in a place called Paris. I live in and there's London, Ontario.
Speaker 3: There's we rip up everybody's names.
Speaker 7: So Greg Garrett was an average kid from Enfield, Illinois, but on April twenty fifth, nineteen seventy three, he was attacked by a not so average monster. Garrett describes the creature as having three legs, red eyes, and slimy gray skin.
Speaker 8: Even worse, it hated his shoes. Those shoes are tacky, take them the fuck off.
Speaker 3: Let's get some shoes. I wish I had that sound clip. Let's get some shoes.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's that part where she's like He's like, not that one. These shoes suck.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she's a three hundred fucking dollars. Let's get them.
Speaker 6: If you guys don't know what that is on YouTube and his type of shoes at the time when I was super emo, this is this is when this kind of came out when YouTube first started, and it's fucking She was another one called Muffins.
Speaker 3: It's very stupid.
Speaker 5: It's just this transib muffins as best it says I can.
Speaker 6: Before trans was a big thing, it was CD was not cross dressing kind of to No.
Speaker 5: This is this.
Speaker 7: Kelly is much more in the style of British comedy where men just dress up in non traditional gender clothes, like money funded Benny Hill did all of them.
Speaker 6: Al, what's that other guy? He always wears makeup. He's a really really funny comedian.
Speaker 3: Liz.
Speaker 5: No, not Eddie Iszard.
Speaker 3: Eddie Iszard, Yes, that's what I but Eddie Hazzard is Actually.
Speaker 7: I believe Eddie Hazard identifies as trans now, but back in the day, I've self identified as TV, which is transvested.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eddie Hazzard is a smart dude.
Speaker 7: Dressed to kill. I have almost all of it memorized still. That was one of my favorite things when.
Speaker 3: I was Eddiezard is a smart something. I just joking. Everybody, love everybody.
Speaker 7: The monster started stomping at Garrett's feet, tearing up the boy's sneakers with its claws. Garrett took off, screaming, seeking refuge inside his home.
Speaker 5: The reign of the Enfield Horror was far from over.
Speaker 7: About thirty minutes later, Henry McDaniel and his children heard something scratched. Daniel, hoping it was just a dog, McDaniel opened the door his door to find a nearly five foot tall thing shape saucer shaped eyes rowing out of his chest.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 8: No, his eyes were saucer shaped and his walls, on the other hand, were sausage shaped.
Speaker 3: That would be disgusting, he said. The eyes run his chest.
Speaker 5: No, he had an extra arm coming out of his chest.
Speaker 3: That's not scary at all.
Speaker 7: McDaniel freaked out, grabbed his pistol and blasted the creature several.
Speaker 5: Times to no effect.
Speaker 7: It just hissed like a wild cat and leapt into the woods. Officers later found a doglike footprints in McDaniel's yard, but each track had six toe pads.
Speaker 5: It also looked like this thing was walking around on three feet.
Speaker 7: The media quickly picked up on the story, and soon monster hunters were reportedly reporting beastly encounters. Both the local radio news director and famed cryptozoologist Lauren Coleman claimed to have heard its eerie cry. Then suddenly the creature just vanished and things in Enfield quieted down again. But if you explore the history of the region, you will find that in the nineteen forties a similar creature plagued the nearby town of Mount Vernon.
Speaker 5: Was it the same monster? Will it return?
Speaker 8: And if it does, we'll it do more than just stomp on shoes. Let's got some shares, They just roll. They just suck, all right.
Speaker 6: Man punches zombie at a diner at a local Mexico restaurant Mexico in Iowa City, a man was executed. No Holmes A fuck her, A fuck her. I was watching Jamie Cannedy stand up with some twenty ten and he's making fun of out.
Speaker 5: There are.
Speaker 3: No they got Billy.
Speaker 6: Billy's the whitest Mexican of all time, and his mom was Mexican.
Speaker 3: Her name is Helena.
Speaker 6: So smoking up the bowl, you got to represent now that where a logo was literally a fucking alien and we're inside of the bong of.
Speaker 3: The alien as he smokes us. So we're Siah So.
Speaker 6: In Iowa City, a man was accused of approaching a stranger in line at a local restaurant and punching him in the face while exclaiming that the man was a zombie.
Speaker 3: This guy, he's like, it's like, wait in line.
Speaker 6: He looks over. It's some fucking crackhead, methed out dude, just wanting.
Speaker 3: To eat something.
Speaker 6: He said, oh, what a fucking zombie, and he fucking punches him.
Speaker 5: I think the dude that punched the dude was probably on meth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he punched the He punched the He then punched the zombie one more time, breaking his nose. He's like, Jesus Christ, this zomy's pretty vigilant and he fucking punches him again.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: The man then ran out the back door. Paramedics took the victim of the hospital. His attacker was never fucking come. This guy just punched a man in the face at a Mexican restaurant and ran.
Speaker 3: Away dead ass.
Speaker 6: So crazy man, So prospector prospectors do battle with an angry band of bigfoots.
Speaker 3: This is interesting.
Speaker 6: So in nineteen twenty four, an epic battle between gold prospectors and creatures of unknown origin took place and the narrow swathe of the land of Mount Saint Helen's in Oregon now called ape Can. The group consisted of Fred Beck, Gabe Lever, John Peterson, Marin Smith, and Smith's son Roy Smith's oh Maren Smith his son named Roy. So the report coming across for ape They reported they came across four ape like creatures, all around seven feet in height, covered with long black hair.
Speaker 3: Near the cabin.
Speaker 6: Terrified at the sight of these animals, Beck opened a fire shot of his fucking his rifle.
Speaker 3: He shot me go poo poo, pe poo po pooh.
Speaker 6: So I forgot here is as funny thing as I do have this. So I did have the hiss my bad. So Terrified at the side of the creatures, they opened fire with his rifle, hitting one in the chest three times, wounded the creature and the creature toppled off a fucking cliff like this is like, should you have a movie? The men woke up later that night to the sound of of large stones hammering their cabin. The three surviving animals weren't happy with beck slaughter of one of their brethren, and they sought revenge against their attackers. Despite tearing a hole in the cabin's roof, the prospectors managed to survive the night, and when they felt sure the creatures have abandoned their attack, they high tailed off to the mountain and reported their encounter to local law enforcement. Fucking intense, bro and I'm not talking about w yes. So word spread, prompting the US Forest Service to investigate the matter. Unfortunately deemed the prospector's tale to be a hoax, but the didn't stop the public interest in the phenomenon, Mama man so, as well as similar stories emerging from Oregon or I gotten. I know you hate how I pronoun stuff, everybody, So the Oregon Wilderness given the rise to the modern legend of Bigfoot as we know it so well. So there's so many reports of Bigfoot And that's just another one.
Speaker 5: I have another one too.
Speaker 3: Really, all right?
Speaker 5: Let's get four bigfoot ones. Actually, but Tom's touching his ball. Everyone, All right, let's do it.
Speaker 7: This very bizarre account begins in eighteen fifty five in the region of the present US states of Oklahoma and Arkansas. Oh God, tollination of Native Americans once ruled over all they saw. In this year, there was an apparent scourge of unseen bandits venturing forth from the wilderness to steal vegetables and even livestock. This was no big deal until it gradually progressed into kidnapping children of the tribe. Of course, that provoked a swift and violent reaction, so a search party was formed, composed of a group of very large warriors referred to as the light Horsemen, the biggest of whom was the towering Hamas to Be.
Speaker 5: And his six sons to be or to be to be, not Hannah's to be. My name is Hammas tub.
Speaker 7: So they were all reported to be about seven feet or more in height.
Speaker 5: Big motherfucking dudes are the same.
Speaker 3: As this, the same fucking creatures. They just survived longer.
Speaker 6: They fucked each other because they fucked each other's cousins. And that's and now this is them or that was them later on.
Speaker 3: Now this is them when they first emerged.
Speaker 5: Okay, puzzle peep.
Speaker 7: So the uh the search party was consisted of the eight too bs, thirty other very large Indians and uh oh.
Speaker 3: The Native Americans were that big?
Speaker 5: Want me to get the fucking picture down?
Speaker 3: So then was it was? Was it the big foots? There is the Native Americans?
Speaker 5: This is the try to They were seven feet tall.
Speaker 7: Seven Well, yeah, so the dad and the brothers were seven feet A bunch.
Speaker 3: Of indigenous and mings.
Speaker 5: I guess the two be's. Well, I mean to be or not to be, all right.
Speaker 7: So so those eight Choctaw warriors and thirty other warriors were led by a part French, part Choctaw general by the name of Josh Lafleur. So they headed out into the wilderness early in the morning from the tribal capital in Tuscaloma.
Speaker 5: I'm sure mispronouncing that they had.
Speaker 7: High powered rifles and pistols and a thirst for blood and revenge. These proud warriors, no doubt thought that it would be a simple matter of grabbing the bandits and exerting their justice upon them.
Speaker 3: Their justice.
Speaker 7: The warriors entered deep into the region which is now known as the McCurtain County Wilderness, which is in present day Oklahoma. After eight hours of non stop riding through the blazing June sun, they arrived at a spot near the Clover River to rest, eat and recharge. They remounted, watered their horses, and continued on the last leg of their tiring journey. After nearly fourteen hours of NonStop travel, the men reached the area where the bandits were said to be, and it was here that Lafleor gave the order to halt.
Speaker 5: He pulled out a crude telescope. Heeared off into the distance.
Speaker 7: The men talked amongst themselves, and the horses just did their horsey thing.
Speaker 3: Wait, what is what is?
Speaker 6: Uh? What do what do you say about the telescope? A crude telescope? So likespaper rolled up newspaper, yep.
Speaker 5: With two pieces of cellophane, which I didn't.
Speaker 7: Know that they had back then, but apparently they had cling wraps that blocked bags and all sorts of uh He's and their warriors mounted their horses and charged towards the crowd of what they assumed were banded.
Speaker 5: Their powerful drive forward was soon brought to a halt when the.
Speaker 7: Smell of death and decay became overwhelming and made the horses buck. Several of the riders they rolled on the ground, coughing, hacking, and everything.
Speaker 3: Was just that awful, that's disgusting.
Speaker 7: Some of the warriors, however, including the two b's in the floor himself, were able to manage to control their animals and kept running through or riding through the stink towards the bandits. As they reached the center of the source, the smell had dissipated, but there in the center they found what was described as some sort of earthen mound that had embedded within it and strewed about numerous corpses.
Speaker 5: Varying levels of decomposition.
Speaker 7: There was no sign of human bandits, but nearby were three enormous ape like creatures covered with hair. They were so tall that they stashed even the biggest of the Twobe warriors. They did not appear to be afraid, not in the least. What happened next was just as dramatic and over the top as any action movie. Laford charged the strange beasts, pistol and saber in hand, and howling the whole time. One of the creatures stepped forward and bitch slapped that horse, breaking its neck and knocking the floor to the ground. Laflora sprung back up like a true warrior, chased after the creatures, but had his head ripped clean off.
Speaker 5: By one of the creatures.
Speaker 3: Holy fuck, this.
Speaker 7: All happened before any of the other warriors had a chance to even react. Upon seeing their general decapitated by a bare handed ape and thrown to the ground, they fired their bullets and killed.
Speaker 5: All but one of them.
Speaker 7: One of the two be warriors is reported to even have chopped the head off of a living creature with his bare hands and a hunting knife.
Speaker 3: That sounds fun.
Speaker 7: In the aftermath, that was simply a few scattered native warriors ready for the next attack. The attack never came, so they got to the tedious work of burying the bodies.
Speaker 5: There were at least nineteen children amongst the bodies.
Speaker 7: The bodies of the beasts were burnt onto a bonfire.
Speaker 3: You know, they know what the word bonfire comes from, right, do you know that? Right?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Bone fire? They were They used to sacrifice people.
Speaker 5: Makes sense. How skull comes from skull?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so weird, all right? This one's fucked.
Speaker 5: Let's get into it.
Speaker 6: That one was pretty intense, man, it was pretty good. A battle of the bigfoots. We got two battles big foot, Yeah, we have two. We had one battle of bigfoot where nobody believed them. But this sounds like these these indigenous people really battled out with some creatures.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some big ass warriors too. Managed to off three of them.
Speaker 7: But that dude getting his head clean ripped off and his horse bitch slapped to death?
Speaker 6: Was Are they sure it wasn't like wrong Turn like Arkansas cousin fuckers that just breeded for too many, too many generations.
Speaker 5: Did you ever see bone Tomahawk?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I know what it is. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: Though, the cannibalistic native tribe.
Speaker 3: No, I have to check that out with a I've heard. I've heard good things.
Speaker 7: So it's very slow, But then when it gets to the actual battle scenes, it's fucking brutal.
Speaker 3: Is that is that Paris Hilton horror movie repo? Something? Any good repo?
Speaker 7: The genetic Obera is fantastic, Bill Moseley, isn't it? And you get to watch Paris Hilton's face fall off?
Speaker 6: Okay, the guy that he you know if I do. He wanted me to get my trucking license so I could help him move cars. He works on movie sets. He's worked on Hands Maiden's Tail. He's like a girlfriend's dad's friend, and that's the movie. I asked him if he ever worked on any horror movies, and that's the one he said he worked on. He's like the one with Paris Hilton and stuff like that. So he's worked on movie sets and I've never seen it. So I was like, oh, maybe I'll have to give it a watch because he helped. Uh he gets the cars for movie sets and stuff like that, and he was he was all drunk showing his pictures and stuff. That was pretty cool of him, with who's the guy who's that? Uh, give me the best, the best, the best, the best of you. Yeah, you hung with Dave Garrol and yeah, kind of kind of crazy, a kind of that's nut.
Speaker 3: It would be kind of cool hanging out Dave girl.
Speaker 6: Honestly, he I have different opinions on him sometimes, but.
Speaker 3: You know what, I like some of the music.
Speaker 7: I Uh, that reminds me that one meme that was floating around the wait the dude from Food Fighters looks an awful.
Speaker 5: Lot like the drummer from Nirvana.
Speaker 3: No fucking shit.
Speaker 6: So let's talk about a police officer encounters a wicked witch. So in Galapu, I had the gotta loop a gudatepe in Guadaloupe, New what's NL Mexico?
Speaker 3: N L is that? What's I?
Speaker 5: Actually? I have no idea that.
Speaker 6: Man, where'd you get that ship from?
Speaker 7: We're just yeah, this was a bed Bathroom Beyond body Works Halloween exclusive from like.
Speaker 5: Four years ago? Really holy ship? Yeah, dude, that's.
Speaker 6: Fucking trippyest ship. I would love that. That's some bed bathroom beyond.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: No, it's it's bath and body Works.
Speaker 3: What the fuck? That was? So weird? That thing is awesome?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they do cool Halloween ship. So does Yankee Candle.
Speaker 3: Yankee Candles thest.
Speaker 5: Thing I'll say all day.
Speaker 6: So, uh, glatta. Guadaloupe in New isn't New Mexico.
Speaker 3: What's NL?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: New Mexico would be an M and L would be n L is probably just the abbreviation for a province in Mexico that I don't know.
Speaker 6: So Guadaloupe, Mexico police officer Leonardo Sami Man Nigoye whatever his name is. Leonardo got scared, got the scare of his life well when on January sixteenth, two thousand and four, he encountered a terrifying supernatural entity while patrolling the streets.
Speaker 3: So Leonardo saw a dark figure.
Speaker 6: He saw a dark figure drop from a tree, but stopped in midair before touching the ground.
Speaker 3: That's fucking really strange.
Speaker 6: So this Leon what Nuevo Leon the way, that's where he's That's where he's from.
Speaker 5: Nuevo Leon. Okay, that's what al stands for.
Speaker 6: So the figure slowly turned around. Leonardo turned on his high beams. He stated, it was a woman, all dressed up in black that fell from a tree, but she didn't touch the ground. She remained floating for several feet from the ground. I saw her very well, and then she landed softly on the ground and stood there looking at me. She is trying to cover her face from the lights of the car. I think they're bothering her. I could see two black guys on her, completely blacked out with eyelids, and her skin was very dark brown. She was all dressed up in black with a cloak in a cape a witch. She seemed very upset by the lights. That's my best Mexican accident.
Speaker 5: That beautiful Billy would be proud.
Speaker 6: So at this point, the witch, as Leonardo later described her, flew up onto the car, attempted to attempted to the right of the car through the car's windshields. She tried to get into the car from the right side of the windshield, which is fucking crazy, trying to grab him. This creamy witch that like she felt she was hanging from a tree and then slowly flowed to the ground proceeds to jump on his car. Then the officer lost consciousness and awoke sometime later to the paramedics attending his condition. Other police officers arrived the scene, but no evidence of this witch ever surfaced. However, other officers later came forward claiming they have seen the exact same woman a week before Leonardo's actual encounter. That one's intense, man, I could you remember you ever seen that video? And I wish I should have played it for the at least the YouTube. If you're seen that video of that creepy woman on the streets and one of the scariest videos on the internet. Thing and just this woman in a dress and she's like walking towards the car and she's like going back and forth.
Speaker 3: If you've never seen this, I'm gonna send it to you.
Speaker 7: You might have, but you should send it to me so I can watch it just in case.
Speaker 6: For all the Yeah, for all listeners Strange Grew podcast on Instagram, I'll throw up on the Instagram page when this website comes this website, when this episode comes out, remind me Anton, because I'll actually throw that up. Just referencing this. It's world of reminds you of this creepy ass woman. She's like shuffling towards the car and it's frightening. It's extremely scary.
Speaker 7: That right reminds me of another shameless self promotion for us. The Twitter will be up and running here soon as well. People, It'll be uh active one again.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: Anton's gonna take over to the Twitter because I have too many responsibilities with every other fucking page I do between like TikTok, to website, eventually Facebook, when I not banned anymore, I got I got like five more hours.
Speaker 7: And for our Twitch are are not our Twitch followers but our Twitter people.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do a couple episodes as well.
Speaker 7: Having uh you can tweet at us while we're while we're doing the episode, I'll send out of tweet a couple a couple of days before and let y'all know when it's happening.
Speaker 6: So it's it's at real strange Brew that's our Twitter Twitter.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. So uh, I got more.
Speaker 6: THU more the van bias she attacked my car.
Speaker 5: So for this one, we have the Jersey Devil rampage of nineteen oh nine.
Speaker 7: I know I mentioned we were gonna do it before, and eventually I know we'll do a full on.
Speaker 3: I want to do that sooner than later.
Speaker 7: I want to go to the Pine Barons, Like yes, I'm trying to plan some sort of as long as you know, everything works, so I don't play some sort of mini road trip where I can hit the Pine Barons, I can hit the Flatwood Monster Museum, and I can the mof Maannon Point Pleasant.
Speaker 6: How will you wait for me to be able to cross the border so I could be free again?
Speaker 5: That would be amazing and then we could film it.
Speaker 3: That's what we would do. And then we talked about this for Patreon.
Speaker 6: Me and Anti will be filming our adventures when I eventually come down to Buffalo. I want this shit to end. I want to be able to come over the border. You're you're closer to me than my own mother is, so yep, same, I want to I want to give this shit down here. So yeah, and I if I would have known, like you know what I mean, like me. We've discussed it and it's now actually on Patreon is one of the Lost Tapes episodes where we've talked about the Jersey Devil, and I think it's the one I'm thinking of that's on the Patreon. So, but I want to get into the actual full case because it is fucked up.
Speaker 5: All the legends and the sightings and everything. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So, the Jersey Devil is one of the most famous monsters in American folklore. According to legend, it was born to a human mother in seventeen thirty five. Thanks to a curse, the baby morphed into a horned, winged beast. After so she gave birth to you Twitch listeners, there's my little, My little that's cool, krippykeyans. After killing its mom, the devil disappeared into the New Jersey pine barrens.
Speaker 5: I've heard altering accounts.
Speaker 7: That it either killed the mom or it didn't kill the mom, or she you know, raised it as her own and just kind of.
Speaker 5: Shelter sheltered it. So yeah, we'll go into that more in the actual episode.
Speaker 7: Since then, the Devil has been seen multiple times, noticed most notably during nineteen oh nine. Between January sixteenth and twenty third, the monster was spotted by numerous witnesses in both New Jersey and Philadelphia. People were so scared of the beasts that schools were shut down, businesses were closed, and trolley lines allegedly hired armed guards.
Speaker 5: Let should just get people to and from work. They're so freaked out by this shit.
Speaker 3: She she.
Speaker 7: Witnesses described the Jersey Devil in all sorts of crazy ways.
Speaker 5: Some said it was three feet tall, while others said six.
Speaker 7: Some said it had a ram's head, Others said it possessed monkey hands, while some claimed it looked like a kangaroo. Everyone agreed it walked on two legs and had leathery wings and nasty disposition. On January twenty first, the devil attacked a trolley car and had in Heights, New Jersey, frightening the passengers inside. Shortly afterward, it appeared in Philadelphia and supposedly began spitting fire and a frightened housewife.
Speaker 5: Hours later, the devil.
Speaker 3: Got some spit fire he spent.
Speaker 7: He spins some rhymes, bro, and he's just dropping fucking mad rhymes on people.
Speaker 5: He was spitting file.
Speaker 7: The Hours later, the devil landed atop a house in West Collingswood. Firefighters tried to knock it off with a water hose, but that only made the devil mad, who started freestyling even more. Wanting revenge, the beasts spread his wings and dive bombed people at the streets.
Speaker 5: After a shower of stones forced it to retreat.
Speaker 7: The devil ended up in Camden, where it attacked Mary Sorbinski's dog. Fortunately, Sorbinsky saved her poor pet by beating the creature with a brute Jesus Well, while the devil didn't claim any human lives in nineteen oh nine, it left quite an impression and today it's legend still looms large over the entire state.
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy.
Speaker 6: Well, that's that's gonna be at least an hour an hour and a half episode, because it goes pretty deep.
Speaker 3: Once you start getting to the guts of the story. It's pretty fucked up.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's pretty fucked up, all right, all right, all right, So the ghost in England, it loves to crash cars.
Speaker 3: Smashy, smashy, smashy, smashy.
Speaker 6: It's a ghost. It's a ghost that loves box car Derby's. Is that what you call it? Derby's. I'm gonna do a Derby snow as a kid.
Speaker 5: Box car Derbys, pine car Derbys.
Speaker 3: No like Derby. No, you go with a fair and people crash cars for some reason.
Speaker 5: Demolition Derby, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: My brother, My brother loves that ship.
Speaker 5: I've never been.
Speaker 3: You ever been. I've seen at least like a three demo Derby three or four times.
Speaker 6: It's always at the fair that's close to this tower I lived in, and it's very loud.
Speaker 5: Of course you got.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't go anywhere with an indoor car track and not have headphones.
Speaker 6: So reporting. No, it's not indoor, it's outdoor. Still so, reports surfaced in two thousand and two that a particular area along a remote England road might be haunted by the ghost of a woman who crashed their decades before that. Moreover, this ghost forced other drivers towards the same fate, though there was no fatalities. A slew of car crashes occurred in the exact same spot on a four six' five Near bromyard in Here Faulds chia here Fault, chia with all vehicles slamming into farmers fencing and many of these incidents that drivers report feeling as though someone or something took control of their steering, wheel forcing them off the. Road during the investigation of these, reports city Councilor Richard james spoke of a mysterious man who approached him in a nearby. Pub it's like a do you do you want to? Drink drink me? Off don't you want to watch me jerk you?
Speaker 8: Off what do you say we take a little trip to the bathroom That Joe jan Saw.
Speaker 3: Bob he's, Like he's, like we'll jerk you. Off you can. Watch we'll suck each other's cock and you can.
Speaker 7: Watch and afterwards you make it, fast sexy and afterwards you, say my what a lovely tea.
Speaker 6: PARTY i fucking love well my favorites of all. Time that's definitely a watch party and that one hundred percent will be on the onreal reviews because WHEN i went through a breakup WHEN i was. THIRTEEN i watched it every single day for about two, weeks.
Speaker 5: Probably explain so much of you all.
Speaker 6: Possibility during his investigation of the, reports, obviously so he's this, Guy Richard james spoke of a mysterious man who approached. Him this man Told james the accidents were the work of a ghost, who in her living, form perished at that spot after fighting with another person for control of her steering. Wheel the man Assured james that no one would ever die.
Speaker 3: There done dun dun man.
Speaker 6: Sure that no one would ever die, there, however so that the one has ever died, There they've been, scared they've, crashed but no one has. Died so she's almost probably showing to be like this happened to, me BUT i.
Speaker 3: DIED i don't. Know it's.
Speaker 6: Strange it's very. Weird there's, that like you have your. THROWBACK i actually loved this. Episode when we talked About route six sixty six A root six, six that, Episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's the movie of Lou Diamond.
Speaker 6: Phillips, Yeah root six six as. Fuck that's. Interesting so let's get into your last, one and let's get into my last, one and then well you, know it's we're just getting to the. Monsters it is getting to bring it to a close with some some crazy, stories all.
Speaker 7: Right so in nineteen fifty, four a small fishing boat was attacked and sunk off the coast Of. Japan shortly shortly after this news, broke The coastguard scrambled to assemble a search and rescue team to locate the missing fissures and get to the cause of the. Catastrophe an investigation into the sinking of the fishing boat was. Launched its last position is, known but the cause of the sinking was still a, mystery soh an explosion was. SUSPECTED a rescue, Vessel Bingo, maru approached the location of the, sinking but communication with the vessel was. Lost after a flash of light erupted out of the, water it was believed that The Bingo maru suffered the same fate as The Iku. Maru on a nearby, island the launch port of the missing fishing, boats residents began scanning the sea looking for signs of the. BOAT a raft was found which held one of the missing, fishers one of them who happened to live on the. Island the rescuers pulled in the, raft and the survivor claimed that a monster did. It they later collapsed into a near death. State days, later other fishing boats returned to the, island complaining that their nets were all.
Speaker 5: Empty one of.
Speaker 7: The island's elders claims that it was the god of the sea eating the.
Speaker 5: Fish other members of the village laughed and dismissed the idea as mere.
Speaker 7: Superstition later that, day a helicopter landed.
Speaker 5: On the island carrying press and military.
Speaker 7: Officials they wanted to interview this who claimed it was a. Monster the village elder gets their attention and tells them the legend of an ancient sea. God he then details the history of sacrifices the island used to make to appease the.
Speaker 5: Deity now all.
Speaker 7: That is left is all that remains of those former sacrifices was the religious ceremony. Itself later that, night a typhoon hit the, island no more than, usual but you, know a pretty nasty. Storm along with the normal noises that accompanied a, storm they heard something huge moving. Around The next, morning twelve houses were found to have been absolutely destroyed during the, night and at least nine people were found.
Speaker 5: Dead oh.
Speaker 7: Shit eyewitness accounts claimed that the destruction of the houses was unusual because damage is normally caused by a storm of that size were. Minimal scientific task force was assembled to investigate.
Speaker 5: Further they went into the island to investigate the.
Speaker 7: Situation when they arrived on the, island the team quickly began their. Investigation, first they detected radiation around the ruined buildings and the water. Wells, later a series of, huge shallow depressions were measured and were discovered and measured became apparent that the depressions are that of giant, footprints and one of the prints they found a, trilobite which is a creature that was believed to have been extinct.
Speaker 6: For millions of, years like a, troglodite, trilobite, troglodyte, troglodyte it's a caveman in dungeons and, dragons that's.
Speaker 5: Right so on the other side of the, island there was an alarm that went.
Speaker 7: Off loud rhythmic thunder was, heard and it sounded an awful lot like the same noise when they heard during the.
Speaker 5: STORM a few.
Speaker 7: Villagers decided to climb to the island's central ridge to see what was going.
Speaker 5: On they then witnessed something that would stick with them.
Speaker 7: FOREVER a huge reptilian rose up from the water water at the villagers and. Disappeared they ran forward towards the water to try and get a better glimpse of, it but it just disappeared back into the, water but it did leave a huge series of tracks along the.
Speaker 6: Beach what the fuck you? Know we all say reptile wims. Crazy that one's. Fucked actually it, is all, right let's get into our last. ONE a Blood, Thursday ghule bites off a man's ear With Mike tyson taste. Hair Mike tyson came out of the, weather then he bit his the ear.
Speaker 5: OFF i don't appreciate it when people will call me a. Ghoul it hurts my feelings And i'm gonna have to hurt the.
Speaker 6: Face uh fucking all, right let's get the last.
Speaker 3: One do it.
Speaker 6: Up In april twenty, Sixteen Chad, feenie have you ever Seen Boy Meets?
Speaker 3: World?
Speaker 5: Yeah, unfortunately what do you mean?
Speaker 3: UNFORTUNATELY i mean WHAT i. SAID i absolutely loved that.
Speaker 6: Show and then in our WHEN i was a, teenager it just A Chad feoenie nd me of Mister.
Speaker 3: Feenie. YEP i don't give a shit love that.
Speaker 6: Show when me And chelsea were like probably like twenty twenty, one she had all of them ON dvd or some of them on d and or, no no way we, DID i remember. Now we found them At. Walmarts we bought them ON. DVD i proceeded to get violently high and watch Boy Me It's world all the, time and it was fucking awesome right.
Speaker 3: On you don't like, it you don't like. It if SOMETHING i just grew up, to it's.
Speaker 5: Not my, flavor it's not my.
Speaker 7: FLAVOR i watched it a lot WHEN i was a kid and then just never watched it.
Speaker 3: AGAIN i loved. IT i don't give a.
Speaker 6: Shit so In april twenty twenty, Sixteen Chad phoene sat in the common area OF ymca after a long night of.
Speaker 3: Boozing sounds strange, enough he began.
Speaker 6: Convert he began having a conversation with a man there at THE.
Speaker 3: YMCA i wonder where this is. Going he's, like can you meet me in the? Shower?
Speaker 2: Why uh?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 6: Gay I'M i saying it To, billy And billy's Like i've never heard that. BEFORE i was, like you've never heard that before when you were a, kid and.
Speaker 3: He's, like, no one of the oldest ones in the.
Speaker 5: BOOK i.
Speaker 3: Know it is so.
Speaker 6: Strange so, eventually getting on the topic of, food he's, like, okay since we're talking about show each other our, dicks what kind of food do you? Like at this, point the man Told phoenie his favorite dish was rare, steak and suddenly, lunged sinking his teeth.
Speaker 3: In A phoenie's.
Speaker 6: Ear there was a math of chop and then they're with blood, Everywhere phoene, stated there with blood all over his, mouth and he was laughing manically to.
Speaker 3: Himself is that? Manically can you give a manic? Laugh at.
Speaker 6: THE ymca staff rejected the man from the. Premises oh it's. Funny he says that AT ymc staff ejected the, man so they fucking shot him at the cannon after erecting him the man from the premises before police, arrived and he was never to be seen. Again pretty fucking, weird, Man booby, Booby pretty. Crazy that was we want to do something, light something really, fun because we're gonna get getting into some serious.
Speaker 3: Shit some fun.
Speaker 6: Stuff and we've done more or less bigger topics straight topics of. Stuff SO i want to get into a bunch of different fun monster attechts AND i had a lot of fun doing this.
Speaker 5: Episode this was a really good.
Speaker 6: Time so you know where to find. Us you know, what the best way to support us is by. Merch we have new merch designs coming out the time this, one this episode, releases the new logo design will be.
Speaker 3: Out we'll have the og.
Speaker 6: Logo we have the one you see in the corner right here for our YouTube.
Speaker 3: Stream we have a bunch of different style.
Speaker 6: Merches we'll have a new one coming soon created By anton's. Buddy we have a bunch of stuff that is coming down the pipeline for merch. Designs and obviously the best way of support us is On. Patreon and you know, what for all those, fans we were lacking on The patreon for a, while and now we're starting to put up a lot of. Content before we were for you, know two, two three things a, Month but recently we've released a lot of different, episodes lost, tapes strange dreams where you see us play horror games and watch one scream his ass off so but we've got he's got to play. MORE i, know he's got to get on more with. Us he's got to get devour because that would be fun to see, him, so especially when the lady pops. Out so you can find that on ww dot patreon dot, com Slash Strange Roop. Podcasts but also you, know follow us On, Instagram Strange room anywhere.
Speaker 3: Anywhere just look Up strange. Podcast you know you know where to find.
Speaker 7: Us, UH hp Shove craft On, INSTAGRAM hp Chew craft on TikTok, Uh Invader, Dagon underscore.
Speaker 5: T tv for twitch.
Speaker 7: Fu, yeah and we will have the at Real Strange Brew twitter up and running here, soon probably by the timest episode.
Speaker 5: Airs it'll Be.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're taking that over BECAUSE i hate Fucking.
Speaker 7: Twitter and then also keep your eyes peeled for Uh Doctor Kaiju's hour Of trash.
Speaker 6: Coming soon To yes for any streaming platform near. You, yes Hose heads. Production, yes so part of the host has. Production so we appreciate. You we love everybody always stays.
Speaker 3: Strange sure.
Speaker 4: Do in your fleshy, cars many at tracks and trashy broads at the, bar acting, hard cracking a jaw buttery wo.
Speaker 6: Gets you that far.
Speaker 4: Imagination you don't got it through wacken BARS i whoever she goddess the lust on't your? Burn that word about learning about the, WORLD i don't is even. REAL i want To why AM i breathing still had to buy your thought WHEN i was nearly. Killed doctor, say y'all need a, pill trock sucker, justice my waiting, hill foking.
Speaker 5: Shoulder let the nito fill with on This sish're like a.
Speaker 3: Toilet y'all go with.
Speaker 4: Ship we're exploited and ill exists to restroy it kill miss bitch and killing.
Speaker 3: Ten it spilled up.
Speaker 4: Pluck it's spilling red, thrill the live feelings fed bitch runs her heads until she feels the. HEAD i hate my. Boy, yeah my life builds in mess trunk late. Nights that's why it's. Fine And i'm still in. Bed i'm, Sick i'm sick, Side i'm fucking.
Speaker 3: ILL i said. It i'm expensive chest wait till the.
Speaker 4: Bill you can't reverdless nutties whipped my heads on a stow.
Speaker 3: WAIST i reread your body AND.
Speaker 4: I still you see at the body to probably watch me talk to these kids about philosophy because this was not what we think it is your commodities in this.
Speaker 5: Comedy bring your.
Speaker 4: Kids ay, in sister Mayas i'm awake now is to take.
Speaker 5: Down a way of not being a. Snake NOW i will never repaid.
Speaker 4: Out, girl say, well when they step up my, room this was played. Out come again and soon hid under.
Speaker 5: Attest cover your heads girls to.
Speaker 4: Their brothers, instead tell them the. Truth then you wonder why she's yelling at.
Speaker 5: You under the, line.
Speaker 4: You'll be helly and your well you knew that contact crinces life too, boring clung and. Endless your brains are, gone senseless Lost in my, Sentence Tom brent has never gotten mentioned till, now getting attention from my ill. Sound if you want to, Place i'm still.
Speaker 3: Down i'm azed with my.
Speaker 5: Skill now wow.
Speaker 6: At.
Speaker 3: Him yours bag