Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. Hi guys, Hi guys, thank you so much for joining us. Can you believe October First it's tomorrow? What if you're listening to October First, it's today?
Speaker 2: Hi, Firewife, Hi Andrea.
Speaker 1: So anyway, this is Laura Kane after Dark. I'm Laura Kane. This is my fabulous co host Eric Rimmer, Hi, and our incredible producer Brian he Is. And uh, this is going to be a great next couple of weeks. Well, no, this week is going to be a little bit annoying for one reason because it's going to be super hot this week. It's going to reach into the low one hundreds even in alcohol.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Like probably where you love Brian is gonna be in the hundreds maybe, And in the deserts it's supposed to reach up to one hundred and fourteen degrees.
Speaker 2: That's discussed.
Speaker 1: So there's a heat excessive heat warning and a heat advisory, and you know they're telling all. I know this because like I've been working in the newsroom like two days a week, so I have had to write some stories. So so I wrote the I wrote the typical thing that all newscasters do that I hate, and I did it anyway, and then I scribbled it out. But at the very end of the story about the heat advisory, I said, experts say, drink plenty of water, stay in an air conditioned room, limit outdoor activities. I'm like, all of this is like.
Speaker 2: Duh, well, that's what you do every day, even when there's not a heat advisory.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean. When you hear like newscasters say that, it's kind of like, oh, drink plenty of water when it's hot.
Speaker 2: Okay, the water, it's those selsiest drinks.
Speaker 1: I drink water too. I drink sparkling water though only yes. But the good thing I feel I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: One hundred and one in Marietta.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, Oh my god, oh Renchikuka Manga where my mom lives, is going to be insane gros. So it's gonna last. I think the heat advisory and the excessive heat warning and effect from tomorrow morning through Thursday night, so it's really gonna be hot. So also hot, hot, hot, hot, hot hot. The Podres San Diego Padres. I feel good about this. I feel like they're going to pull something off.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a stream quality is terrible or something.
Speaker 1: Oh oh you know what, well, we'll talk to the people that are on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Live about Verizon.
Speaker 1: Yes, who is it not for Horizon? It was actually all the all the carriers had problems, but Verizon had the worst of it. And and like people, even people at work, Michael Tyler, they couldn't they couldn't make calls, they couldn't get texts. And then they say the only way to do it is if you go on your phone to settings and go to Wi Fi calling, and sometimes you can use other carriers will pick it up. I don't know. That's what the story said. But it's all because of the hurricane. Use what they say. So they're feverishly working to get it fixed. Are we back on?
Speaker 3: No, it's like like I'm watching our stream. Yeah, it's like super jitter.
Speaker 1: It's really Oh well, I mean will this record it sound wise?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Oh no? Well yeah, well okay, as long as the sound the.
Speaker 3: Video will basically be non existent.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all right. You know what, it's probably because of this thing, the outage. Maybe my WiFi is all jacked up. I don't have Verizon, I have at and T.
Speaker 2: I have AT and T, so I didn't hear.
Speaker 1: I didn't think that AT and T had problems.
Speaker 3: But I always get terrible signal out here, you do.
Speaker 2: I have AT and out here in the Boonies get terrible he here.
Speaker 1: Eric has like the worst in his apartment. It is absolute worst. I can't I can't have a conversation with him because.
Speaker 2: She's so mad.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, because he keeps cutting in and out, in and out. I'm like, I know you're going from room to room in your in your like little cave because I can't hear you keep cutting.
Speaker 2: And I live in the taj Ma Hall basically, like there's so many rooms.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the podrays when they're ninety, Brooks said, you can see and hear us. Fine, Oh okay, great, thank Yousta on Instagram. Probably okay, so now what Okay, we're in we have the wild card spot. We have two more games coming up at Peco. I think one is on the first.
Speaker 3: So because Padres, because they won the additional game against the Diamondbacks, they secured that they're gonna be playing at least their initial first three games on their home Yay, they may be playing their entire playoff, No, I think just the initial Yeah, but they're gonna be playing against the Braves, who beat the Mets today.
Speaker 1: Which apparently was a crazy game.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting because the Braves and Mets are still both wild cards, so there they are both moving on to the playoffs. The Diamondbacks were eliminated.
Speaker 1: Though, Is that a good thing for us?
Speaker 3: I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: What I know. Two of you just said, well, okay, so in the perfect scenario, who are the Padres? Okay, just say the Dodgers get knocked out, which probably won't I know, I know, I know, I know. But pretend like some like crazy shift in the universe happens and the Podreys get to the top in the National League. Who would be the best case scenario for them to take on if to win the World Series?
Speaker 3: Probably anyone but the Dodgers. We have a good shot against the Braves. The Braves are only eighty nine to seventy three, ninety three and sixty something.
Speaker 1: So have we moved up in the odds, because I know we were like seventh over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we've moved up too much. Dodgers are heavily favored to killing it this year.
Speaker 1: I know because of that one dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah is I mean they spent a fortune for him, and he's been in some trouble, but he's pulling through.
Speaker 1: What did he get in trouble for?
Speaker 3: Oh, his his translator was stealing money from him from him for like sports gambling or something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, whoa, that's drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And did you hear who died today? Two people? Pete Rose died, Chris Christofferson, Oh he died, Yes, died yesterday, okay, and then Maggie Smith died.
Speaker 2: Are we going straight into the no, no, no, no, I.
Speaker 1: Just because you know how they usually say celebrities die in threes, Well this time it's fours. Yeah, because that's four people. And then who was?
Speaker 2: And then John something or other died.
Speaker 1: John Ashton from Beverly Hills call take half my No, no, no, no, sorry, that's that was accurate.
Speaker 2: That was the only thing that I partially woke up for.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, before we get onto my Saturday, which was insane and I wanted to die. I think I did die. I was like on another planet. I went and sold my old crap at the Spring Valley swamp meat and I'm going through that. I know, I know, I know, I know, I know it. I did it once before and I said I would never do it again, and yet I did it again. I'm going to tell you what happened and how much I made after we talk about the fabulous, the wonderful right in our backyard. La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center. Look, you deserve to look your best. And if that means getting three sixty lip bo three sixty LiPo, doesn't that sound great? Like your whole body is just like moved around so all the fat gets out, and or a Brazilian butt lift or maybe a breast augmentation, that's the to go. The only place is Lahoi Cosmetic Surgery Center, and here's more about them. La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 2: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment Planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 2: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we Make sure you tell them that.
Speaker 1: Laura Kane after Dark sent you we love everything about La Joya cosmetic surgery center.
Speaker 2: Go to glamfam dot com. She's been at the swap meat all weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, so on Friday night, I worked until eleven pm. Then I came home and I was jacked up. I don't know what if. I probably had to sell sase at work. I was so wired I could not fall asleep. I had to wake up at three thirty in the morning to get ready to sell my crap at the Spring Valley swap Meet because you have to get in line by like four thirty or sometimes you have four if you want to get like a better spot to put out all your crap. The people that are in the front are the people that have licenses that sell like you know, like new clothes or electronics, yeah, stuff like that. And then in the boy back rows are all the people that just have piles of stuff like you. Yes, so is me Antonio because he has a truck and his daughter. At four thirty in the morning, we are in line, and I am like dead, I'm going on two hours of sleep.
Speaker 2: When you told me what time you finally got in there, I was like, I will never ever join you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you, guys, I'm just gonna take a nap because this is ridiculous. We were in line by five and we didn't roll into the lot until like seven fifteen. I know, but that's what you have to do because there's so many people that are selling their stuff. So I our garage was just packed with just stuff and I'm really trying to clear it out and really trying to purge and so and there's good stuff. There's stuff with tags. There was furniture and all sorts of stuff. So when you get there, when it opens, the first thing that happens is it's like it's like ants descending on into an ant hill. Like these people just swarm around your car right when the thing opens, and they like tear open bags and that it is like, I'm not even joking right away, Right in the beginning, right when the door's open to the public, there are certain there's a group of people. I don't know if they're the same people, but one one woman told me about this one other woman. I'll tell you about that in a minute. But they just they swarmed the back of the truck. We didn't even have time to put the easy up up at all. They were grabbing for bags. They were like tearing them open and stuff. And I was like, wait, wait, wait, And then Antonio's daughter was like, no, well, let's just start selling. It's every dollar counts. I'm like, no, I think we need to tell them hold on, let us set up and then we will, you know, sell to you. They'll come back. And then so we were having an argument about that. So anyway, I'm sure we got ripped off big time. I just I know it will stole think tons of things. Oh my gosh. So then Antonio's daughter was standing on the on the bed of the truck like just like monitoring everything, and then I was on the side monitoring everything, and all of a sudden, this woman like it's like all of a sudden, I hear this, well, then effing bitch. There were like these two ladies that were like going at it in front of our big pilot clothes.
Speaker 2: My god, it gets.
Speaker 1: One lady wanted one top and then the other lady was trying to grab for the same top. Oh my god, it's I was like, hey, you're chill, everybody, chill, just chill, okay. By the time it was like ten o'clock, I wanted to like just pass away. It was like it was hot. We didn't even have time to put the easy up up. Still, we didn't even put that up. So we're in the blazing sun.
Speaker 2: So you're just super popular.
Speaker 1: And I'm tired, and I bought me Oh my gosh, well we had so bags and bags and bags of clothes.
Speaker 2: So wait, let me get this straight.
Speaker 1: And we were just selling things like at the very end for like fifty cents. I didn't even care. Like these big big rings, these big like Boston Red Sox ring, a Yankees ring, like they were heavy like men's rings. I think I sold them for like a dollar each. I think there were probably like fifty dollars these rings. And this one woman goes, oh, you shouldn't have sold those to her. She's a snake. Everybody knows this woman and the swat meet. I guess it's like certain people at the swap meet that you don't sell to. And I sold to this woman because she like, I said, okay for all those rings, O for like six rings, just give me twenty five bucks, and she's like, I go, okay, twenty and then you can have them all. And she's saying, hmmmm, fifteen. And of course I've said okay because I just was done. I was done. And that was like they're right in the beginning. But total it was like my stuff. It was Antonio's daughter's stuff, and we split it. We made a total of seven hundred and two dollars, so it was pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So wait a minute, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I can hear.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a question. I have lots some questions. You do, oh yeah, because this is something that I would never know ever.
Speaker 1: You the second those gates opened, you'd be gone. You would take an uber home, oh for you would not stay. You would never see I would come armed with a shotgun. You would be in fights all all morning, all morning long. You would fight people.
Speaker 2: So let me get this straight. Okay, what I want you to paint a picture for me because I got a little lost. Right, So, you get there at the ass crack of dawn, the gates open, you guys go in. The public is not allowed in yet.
Speaker 1: Not yet, No, because you have time to get into your one. It's like a parking spot that's like this, you buy like that spot. So and we pulled in. Yeah, and we had the truck. We hadn't even taken anything out of the truck yet. And then like by the time we got to our spot, which was way back, even though we were there at four thirty the morning, we still got like a way way back spot. By the time we got there, parked and everything, the gates had opened.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then what you're telling me is people swarmed the pickup truck and just start pulling bags out of the back. Yep, I would have murdered somebody by minute one.
Speaker 1: I was just like, I go next time, I go next time. What am I saying next time?
Speaker 2: Oh God, America, there will be a next time in two weeks. She'll be like, I just went.
Speaker 1: To the swapy. My garage looks pretty good right now considering what it used to look.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you get all this ship. Did you take that horrible painting that was sitting out in your Oh, oh my god, that.
Speaker 1: Was not mine. That was not mine. That was somebody's other it was Antonio's friends something And is that gone? Yes? And then we put a sign on it that said free. I'm like, nobody is going to want that. It was the most hideous print and it was huge, it was enormous, and it was it was so we put it in the front of my place and we put a big sign on that said free. Sat there for to days. Yeah, I go, got it, but it's this horrific thing. I don't want it in the house. I don't want you to bring anything else. An Tonio's the kind of person that'll see like a bike, like an old bike, like on the corner, this is free, like scribbled free, and we'll take it. I No, you are not allowed to bring anything back into this garage. You're not. You are not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's like a nightstand or you think you might be able to sell it. No. No, I put down my foot, did you? Yes?
Speaker 2: Was it a high heeled foot on a throat or.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be though soon, It's gonna be soon. Oh, joyful, thanks for buying a bad joyful? Oh I love joyful. Joyful is a good person, all right? So before we get to the dirt and can I be s freshal correspondent, I suppose okay, I have some scenario and a question, okay, or a sentence, and I want you to finish the sentence. It's not a question, it's a sentence.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You know you're a psycho?
Speaker 3: If sandwiches never mind, it's a joke.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to be like Norm McDonald?
Speaker 2: I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish I could pull up You know you're a psycho if if okay.
Speaker 1: I'll give you some it turns you on like competitive eaters. Those people are kind of psychotic.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, if you listen to what's that? Dang it, all these references, I got them, I'm losing them. What's the song?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: American psycho? And is before he kills Paul Allen, he's talking about the music. Is it Huey Lewis in the news or something?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't remember, I don't remember, I don't I haven't seen that moving so long country line answers. This was like this is I don't know if it was a Reddit thing or something. Women with oversized sunglasses a psycho that they say, you know, okay, people who wear eyemasks to sleep. Do you do that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, But if you're taking a nap in the middle of the day, those are amazing.
Speaker 1: You know. I have like probably four of them, and I've never even.
Speaker 3: You ever want a nap on those?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have worn a mask over my eyes, but I certainly wasn't sleeping.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you and your freaking hat. People who have one hundred or more bumper stickers on their car.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People who don't let food items touch each other on the plate, people who don't move when they sleep, people who people who bite a kit cat bar right in the middle instead of breaking off the pieces one by one. That's kind of psychoic in the middle, you know what I mean, Like, here's the four here's the kit cat right, and you bite it like this instead of breaking off the piece. No, that's not no. Or parents who could put their kids in pageants in the psychotic.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing a lot of these that apply to you.
Speaker 1: I know you know what, everything that I do, it's probably probably on there.
Speaker 2: People who dress up their pets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh I just got them Halloween costumes.
Speaker 2: People who chew ice.
Speaker 1: Oh I used to be a nice schee or I'm not anymore.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Don't do it with the oversized sunglasses.
Speaker 1: I have those.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People who take like pills or supplements without water. Have you ever seen people raw dogging pills? O.
Speaker 3: That's like, that's like the old like grizzled detective like cliche where he like he's got his heart pills, he popped on his big overcoat and just swallows a couple of the deal with his issues. I'm like, no one has ever done that, No one has ever just.
Speaker 1: It's really hard to do that.
Speaker 2: That's gag.
Speaker 3: Oh my, I don't know how you can. You can sometimes I gag without water doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You just have to let it the second to touch his skin though it's sticks.
Speaker 1: One time I had a table was on antibiotics for something and I had to take one at a certain time and I don't know where was I don't remember the scenario, but there was no liquid to be had, so I put it like at the back of my tongue and I just kind of sat there and like wiggled my head back and forth and just kind of and got some saliva together and boom, I swallowed it down. It was hard, though.
Speaker 3: I think you have to like bull's eye right past the tongue, straight in the back of the throat down the estophagus, otherwise it will stick to anything.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Hope pills do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pills are sticky.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, steps on laur about a bat. Thank you, Sory.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be racist.
Speaker 1: Okay, So turn on the Daily Dirt music because we got a doozy of a report for you, according to Eric R. And I want to hear all this the latest Diddy.
Speaker 2: Did you hear all the stuff that's come out today?
Speaker 1: No, I have not heard anything that is.
Speaker 2: Fifty more people coming out, including miners.
Speaker 3: Here we go, folks, shocking.
Speaker 2: What a shocker.
Speaker 3: Hope he rots and jail Well.
Speaker 1: Always said it was a sex trafficker, right, I mean, that's what he's being accused of. One of the things. One of the things.
Speaker 2: They've already I don't know if they've subpoenaed or if he's already testified in the trial. I can't remember what I had read, but a male escort who has said that he's had been invited by P Diddy to the freak Offs.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to tell you something that I probably shouldn't say. That I heard from somebody who heard from somebody. I'm not going to name any names, but this source seemed credible, okay, And the source said this other source walked into the music studio to lay down some tracks with Ditty and walked in on usher giving Ditty oral pleasure. Yes, have you heard about that? You heard about that?
Speaker 2: I have heard about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh I know what Justin Bieber saw then growing up.
Speaker 1: I know for Justin Oh, he's very delicate. Justin Bieber, I feel like his dela a kid, like.
Speaker 3: He had a rough period though in his life.
Speaker 1: I know it. I know. I'm everybody is distancing themselves. But there's going to be celebrities that are going to go down. I have a feeling it's going to be not it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be going to be so.
Speaker 1: Miners. Now, miners in the freak Off have been involved in the freak Off. Okay, Now, is there anything is he he's no bail, right, no bail, no bail. He's a flight risk right because okay, yeah, because he has like planes, and he's.
Speaker 3: An extradition risk.
Speaker 2: Okay, and he has said, listen, I'm selling my plane. Who cares? You know, right, it doesn't matter all them all his money is not going to get him out of this. Now.
Speaker 1: He's not a billionaire, is he.
Speaker 3: I don't know, probably not no, but he's got I don't know what the extent of like the crimes are. I briefly read in this thing. I don't know technically what constitutes the sex trafficking part of it. I know that he would hire like prostitutes.
Speaker 2: I think sex trafficking is if you bring them over state line.
Speaker 1: I think that's and minors too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, like Epstein was flying these girls to an island, so I think it's if you take them out of I think.
Speaker 1: It's like look up the proper definitions.
Speaker 3: I think it's like it is organizing like solicitation almost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because which he was right, Yeah, because like he gathered a bunch of women together for his friends to take pleasure in. Yeah, right, so that's pretty much what that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then he brings them in from other states, So.
Speaker 3: It's it's forcing. The crime that involves force, fraud or coercion to compel individuals into commercial sex acts. So I guess they must have evidence then, of some sort of coercion.
Speaker 1: Or a bribe or yeah, or something like hey, if you come over and to this party, I'll give you all with money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I thought he was just hiring prostitutes, and maybe that's still a sex traffick. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Well, God, it's it sounds like it's complicated and ugly, and.
Speaker 3: I don't feel bad that he's in jail.
Speaker 1: So I would love to see what was on his computer or oh.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine what was on that computer.
Speaker 1: Not not the sex stuff. But the only thing I want to see is like who was he contact, who's he friends with? Who was in on it?
Speaker 3: You know, probably never know, just like I will no, just how kind of like Epstein's list never got leaked.
Speaker 1: What isn't it is money?
Speaker 3: Probably? I mean I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but there's probably some people on.
Speaker 1: There, just like Anne Green last week. It's like there's money, money buys anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure, there are some people that found a way to stay off of it.
Speaker 2: Well, they were saying after that Netflix special THATI just Laine's lane or whatever. Yeah, was planning on releasing the list of the people that he was in contact.
Speaker 3: Well they have the list, that's not the problem. It's just it's never been released to the public, right And it could be for very entirely legitimate legal reasons. I mean, there's that's very possible.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, Or it could be somebody said I'll give you this much if you don't release that.
Speaker 3: It could be I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have anything else? Yes, okay. Oh, I want to hear. I want to hear.
Speaker 2: Pete Rose is dead at eighty three. This was difficult for me because I am not sports minded at all, so he I had to do a little research.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: He was a big deal.
Speaker 2: Won seven All Star Games, he won three World Series. He was the nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 1: And National League.
Speaker 2: Oh, MVP, there we go.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: And he had four and fifty six hits over a twenty four year career.
Speaker 1: Did it say anything about his Uh, what did he get in trouble? For betting or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some some sort of.
Speaker 1: Betting, yeah, baseball or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll just go over the desk first. Chris Christofferson died at eighty eight. Did you know he had twenty one albums to.
Speaker 1: His care No, I don't. I couldn't even name a Chris Christofferson song right now I could.
Speaker 2: The only one that I know is the one from the Star is Born that he was in with Barton.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what that one is.
Speaker 2: But I only thought he was an actor. I didn't know he was also.
Speaker 1: A twenty one God, it must be terrible. I don't know why. That's not nice to say about a person.
Speaker 2: Who's just dying. So get this. He dated Janice Joplin. Woh, he was married to Rita Coolidge, okay, and then he was married to a third woman. He has eight kids between those three Wow relationships.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So he was in a Star is Born, he was in Alice doesn't live here anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know that one.
Speaker 2: And then with Ellen Burnson.
Speaker 1: You don't he he hasn't done anything lately, right? No, Well, he's old.
Speaker 2: He retired and I think twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay.
Speaker 2: And then Maggie Smith died. I loved it. It is sad she was in Murdered by Death, Sister act all the Harry Potter films and down.
Speaker 1: To nabby Oh, she was so good and down to Nabbey. That was it. That's a good, good show.
Speaker 2: Allion other movies.
Speaker 1: You know what. I started watching today as a matter of fact, and I don't I'm not into it yet. I'm not into it. I'm not I'm not like digging at one hundred percent yet, right, So tell me Yellowstone? Do I have to give it a couple episodes? Is It's one of those things because everybody raves about Yellowstone. Everybody raves about how great that show is. And the first episode, I'm like, a lot of stuff happened, but I'm not really I just don't really care.
Speaker 3: I would say it gets better, but I'm gonna be honest. I really liked what that show as I was watching it, but in hindsight, I don't really care about it, Like I'm really in hindsight, I was like, did I even like it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Or am I just saying I loved it because everybody's I love it?
Speaker 3: I think I did like it. There's some good parts of it. I think the cowboy dynamic is kind.
Speaker 2: Of cool, but yeah, I'm not into Western.
Speaker 3: It's basically a soap opera though, like it's it's so dramatic, they basically become the soap opera.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're like fighting over land right now, fighting over cattle or fighting. Yeah, but it's you know, beautiful scenery.
Speaker 3: And give the watch might be worth it.
Speaker 1: Kevin Costner's cool. Yeah. A friend of mine thinks she's talking to Kevin. I'm not going to name names, but she truly believes that she's talking to Kevin Costner via Instagram.
Speaker 3: No, how why does she think that?
Speaker 1: Because the Kevin Costner she's speaking with has a blue check bite his name and he's been like dming her. I go, that doesn't matter, Okay, let.
Speaker 3: Me see you can find multiple Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So did you hear the latest about Britney Spears? No? What? So she's back on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: She went off, yes, speaking in a British accent. Oh no, telling her viewers that she almost let herself on fire. What that she thinks she was trying to light her fireplace.
Speaker 1: In this summer? Yeah, okay, anyway.
Speaker 2: And think she has second or third degree burns on her face. She said her eyebrows and eyelashes got singed.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so she's not being watched by anybody. No, she's all alone. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: She just needs to come and stay with me for I know, you whip her up into shape.
Speaker 1: I would, you would, Brittany.
Speaker 2: Here's my open invitation. You can come live with me for as long as you need to, and I'll take care.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you'll set her straight.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: And I will too. I'll help her out too, you will.
Speaker 2: You'd be right.
Speaker 1: I'm good. But the mental stuff, because I've got that going on to you do like it would be a Brittany if I wasn't on all my pills.
Speaker 2: Oh great, not all my pills.
Speaker 1: The pills.
Speaker 2: So I have to worry about you?
Speaker 1: No, oh no, you don't.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. You don't have a fireplace. So but you do have a fire pit.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so now I'm concerned again.
Speaker 1: Don't be concerned. Okay, now you have to say now, special.
Speaker 2: Correspondent, Oh excuse me, and now, special correspondent straight from La Laura came, so.
Speaker 1: This makes complete sense to me, and it's gonna be really hilarious.
Speaker 2: That means it won't make sense to anybody.
Speaker 1: It'll either be really hilarious or such an incredible bomb. But Ben Stiller, who directed Dodgeball, is now directing a new film called Dink about Pickleball, a movie about pickleball. But it makes sense. It's perfect because he did Dodgeball. Was Dodgeball funny? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: It's pretty funny now.
Speaker 1: I was gonna pull this audio, but I don't. I just I didn't have time. But you can kind of you know what, hoser sounds like, Yeah, you graveling if you slow down Dolly Parton's voice on her songs she's it sounds just like oh and vice versa. Really kind of like can't you You can kind of hear it in your head anyway, It's just funny. I should have had the audio, but I didn't. Corey Feldman, you remember Corey Feldman, one of the Corey's. The other Corey died right anyway, he makes okay? He is he in a band or something? Or does he act still sing something?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All I know about him is that he got blacklisted from Holliwood.
Speaker 1: Well, he's doing something because he makes six figures a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that right, for what? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, his estrange wife revealed that she's well, she's asking for more spousal support. She claims that he makes two hundred and eighty thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, is that just what she claims? Well, has that been verified yet? Because that typically, I think it's fairly common if you're asking for more spouse support, you make an outlandish claim.
Speaker 1: Well, she says that he makes that in money in movie and TV residuals. Oh, that seems high by then. Okay, whatever he was in I don't remember, but it was a long time ago. Oh, gooney, So that was a long time ago by the time.
Speaker 2: I'm that was he in The Lost Boys?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know he was. Oh so okay, So all those residuals, that seems a lot for residuals. She says, touring is bringing money and appearances and merch maybe merch Corey Feldman merch tours.
Speaker 3: Don't actually make that much money after expenses, though.
Speaker 1: The merchandise is what makes the money.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but like I don't even I can't imagine that many people are going to his tours.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine either. Month sounds like a thousand. Yeah. Barry Williams, who played Greg Brady on The Brady Bunch, which she used to be my favorite show growing up, The Brady Bunch, he says all of the kids hooked up in real life.
Speaker 2: He hooked up with Florence Henderson too.
Speaker 1: He said with the mom he did. I remember him saying that, but he goes, he hooked the They hooked up like you thought that they would. Like Greg hooked up with Marcia. Cindy hooked up with Bobby. I mean, yeah, why am I blaming right now? Yeah? Bobby, and then Peter and Jan oh yeah, hooked up. So they all were like hooking up behind the scenes of the Brady Monch.
Speaker 2: I bet Cidy and Jan probably hooked up too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, we had a party when I was in Jeff and jaredays. This was like early on. This is probably in the nineties, late nineties. We had some sort of party. I don't think it was a Halloween party, but it was something like that. But it was massive. There was so many people there and she was one of the celebrities. Oh remember the woman who cut her husband's penis off, Yeah, Lorena Bobbitt. We had her there too. So for some reason, we had her and Cindy Brady and somebody else. We had the village people. It was like, I don't know what party we were out, but it was like a crazy party. But she got wasted.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and she was.
Speaker 1: Party coming on to me like you wouldn't even believe. And she was coming on to somebody else on the show too. Speaking of SOLDI.
Speaker 2: Were you guys or sisters?
Speaker 1: No, no, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: There was no splits or anything.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, just check.
Speaker 1: So now this I'm jealous. I'm a little bit annoyed, but I'm going to read you this list anyway. This is how much celebrities make. These are these are the top paid. Are the people that have a mass the most money? Athletes, influencers, actors, and musicians. Ready, I'll just give you the highlights. Robert de Niro, you know how much he's worth?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 1: How did you think Robert de Niro? How much do you think he's a massed? How much is he worth five hundred million. What about Mark Wahlberg two hundred million? I want to say three hundred four hundred, George Clooney five hundred. Tom Hanks four hundred million dollars. Tom Hanks is worth I think of all the movies he's been in. Harrison Ford, Oh.
Speaker 3: That dude's worth a butt time six hundred three.
Speaker 1: Hundred Yeah, less than you think. Oh gosh, and Ben Stiller somehow has made two hundred million dollars. But I think he doesn't. I think he writes a lot and produce produced. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, networth is also a very that means a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Right right, it does.
Speaker 2: And he used to be married to the girl that played Marshall Brady and the Brady Bunch of movies, right, Christine.
Speaker 1: Taylor, And then they got divorced, and then they got divorced. Do you know how much jay Z is worth right now? With all the assets? And you know, like you said, two point five billion dollars billions?
Speaker 2: Jay Z?
Speaker 1: Yes, but he produces like everything, right, I don't know. Paul McCartney, Hi, Marla, I have no clue, Hi, Marla, Marla one point three billion? Madonna? How much is Madonna worth.
Speaker 2: Six hundred million, a billion, eight.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifty million. Bruce Springsteen those worth one point one billion.
Speaker 2: From what one billion?
Speaker 1: He tours all the time, and his concerts are super expensive. Rihanna, you know she's a billionaire, right, one point four billion dollars. Taylor Swift is now a billionaire one point three million dollars, and Michael Jordan is a billionaire three point two million dollars, and so is Lebron James, and so is Tiger Woods.
Speaker 3: Their contracts are insane.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. Marl Ben still hers back together with his ex wife.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I was I knew. I didn't know that they were back together, but I knew there was like some kind of maybe maybe rekindling.
Speaker 2: My other Hollywood correspondent.
Speaker 1: Thank you Marler for being the other.
Speaker 2: Two besties are Hollywood correspondent. Where's Karen? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, Karen, you gotta pop on here, Okay. Shaquil O'Neill is worth five hundred million. Kim Kardashian, anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say like seven, I'm gonna say, I'm going to say in the billions, I don't think she's reached a billion.
Speaker 1: Yet one point seven but about a billion dollars. And Kylie is worth seven hundred and ten million, Paris Hill.
Speaker 2: Million million, Oh, Paris Hill.
Speaker 1: I know she's a billionaire.
Speaker 3: Kylie Jenner is only worth seven million.
Speaker 1: Seven and ten million.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna say. Paras Selton is in the billions.
Speaker 1: No, she's three hundred million. Believe are you kidding?
Speaker 2: With all those licensing deals and stuff she has that's worth?
Speaker 1: What about Oprah Winfrey?
Speaker 3: Oh like ten billion, eight billion?
Speaker 1: Three billion? Oh that billion billion? I mean does she own islands? I mean, like dude, Simon Cowell.
Speaker 3: Uh, he doesn't he own part of which record company? Is it? I don't know he own?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does a lot of like the back nine hundred million, no, six hundred million, okay. And then finally, you know that chick Jojo siwah. Oh you know what she's worth?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 1: Twenty million dollars?
Speaker 2: Okay? Much?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is not really.
Speaker 2: Have you guys watched Child Star on Hulu?
Speaker 1: No? I was. I didn't. I forgot what it was called, and I was like thinking about it because I got I was been on Hulu a lot.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, So Demi Levado, it's mainly kind of about her, but that she interviews like Jojo Siwan a couple other different people. She is noxious, not Demi Levado, but Jojosi.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's very well liked anymore. She got some controversy for like plagiarizing a song, oh.
Speaker 1: And doing something weird on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Has an entire warehouse just full of ship that's got her name on it.
Speaker 1: Like bows and stuff.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: No, but well, she could take her twenty million and I don't.
Speaker 3: She's kind of like a Kardashian where she like doesn't really have a huge skill that she is selling. She's kind of a personality, but not a good one.
Speaker 1: She popped up on what.
Speaker 3: She well she started off on that show.
Speaker 2: Do you know that Kim Kardashian is now an actress? She's on a new She's been on a couple She's on a new Ryan Murphy show on Hulu called Where She's.
Speaker 3: Been her actress for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has. She's been in a couple of the.
Speaker 3: American Heart Story.
Speaker 1: By the way, I started watching that Grotisserie and I'm not digging it too. Why, I just I'm not digging it. It's a little odd and it's just I'm not it's not catching me. It hasn't hooked me.
Speaker 2: It hasn't hooked me yet Cook either, But I'm going to give it a shot. Like I tapped out of American Horror Story, I actually hate that show. As soon as once Rowan Oak started. It was stupid.
Speaker 3: Honestly. I watched the first season and it was like, just so needlessly that was like good. The first house it was Kevin was good and it was just like, hey, let's make this shocking. And I love shocking stuff, but not for just the purpose of being.
Speaker 1: That's what is exactly.
Speaker 2: You know. What we need to go see is the Substance with Demi.
Speaker 1: Mooreh Full frontel with Demi Moore.
Speaker 2: I heard Full Front yes, but did you hear It's okay? So did you see the movie with me called Revenge?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, so don't remember.
Speaker 2: It's kind of happened in the Me Too movement. It's about a girl that goes I think, to Mexico with her boyfriend and she's raped by one of the friends that he's there with, and she gets, of course revenge, and it it's really really good. It's the same director.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the plot about.
Speaker 2: The plot is Demi Moore is a kind of a fading. She's almost like a Jane Fonda. She's got like a workout show. She was an actress and she turns fifty and Dennis Quaid plays her boss, and he takes her to lunch and he says, we're canceling your show because you've aged out. You're not aging gracefully or whatever. So she, uh, I think is that the doctor's or something? And they said, here, you'd be a great candidate for this stuff called the substance, and you and checked it and her back splits open and a it's almost like a Cronenberg film, meshed with like death becomes her and messed with something else. A replicant comes, A younger, hotter version of.
Speaker 1: Her emerges from her cracked back.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they have to they share the same but she's still alive. She survives this, Yes, but they have to swap bodies I guess every seven days. And things go.
Speaker 1: Terribly Oh this is kind of a it.
Speaker 2: Does I heard it's extremely gross eoo. But she's getting the best reviews of her career.
Speaker 1: Oh really, what is that open?
Speaker 2: Do you know? It just opened last week, I believe. Oh really, so do you remember Andy McDowell, Yes, of course, model and actress, her daughter Margaret Quality. It plays the replicant.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, well that was the high Riley. That was the greatest I think you've ever had, probably because I was part of it. Kidding, I just really I just realized, like I didn't like app of it, So now I think it's super great. Yeah, that's but I'm gonna attribute it to you. You are the king double.
Speaker 2: D mm hmm, good job, nice segue.
Speaker 1: Murder me.
Speaker 3: I want to go see Megalopolis.
Speaker 2: Oh it got bad reviews?
Speaker 3: What it has gotten bad reviews, but it's also gotten a lot of good reviews. It's one of those movies that it either will become hated or at some point in time will become like.
Speaker 2: It looks kind of like that movie that Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie.
Speaker 1: Were in, Oh, the one about Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, Babylon. This is this gives me very art deco like Atlas Shrugged vibes. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody super famou isn't it?
Speaker 3: I'm driver stars in it movie though it's just supposed to be as magnum opis. So it's getting very It's either like people are saying it's either like the greatest movie I've ever seen or they hated it.
Speaker 1: So it's out.
Speaker 3: It just came out.
Speaker 2: I tell you, I saw the halle Berry movie You ever Let Go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said that.
Speaker 1: I think you did. And you know what, I don't even remember what you said about it great.
Speaker 3: He said it was great, and we all assumed that meant it was probably terrible.
Speaker 1: I know. Oh okay, that thinks that. Okay, now it's clicking. Okay, So coming up on Thursday, I have a new game for us and it's gonna be really funny. It's a card game, but you're gonna like it. And then we have Brian's Wild Card. Oh yes, and then you have a game some sword I do. So that's all coming up on Thursday. Thank you for joining us, you guys, thank you for Instagram Live being with us and on YouTube. I don't know what's going on, if it's still shaky or what, but uh, anyway, I just have one thing to say.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: And I hope you have one thing to say.
Speaker 2: I might have several things to say.
Speaker 1: Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: I have missed you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I I know I haven't seen you in like a week. He does this kind of there's no joke.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen you since dinner last week.
Speaker 1: No, we just did something, didn't we. No, I don't know. Oh, you've been saying. No, you know what he does. Listen to this. I cannot stand seeing Christmas decorations like in August right or any time before like November.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: It has to be after Halloween.
Speaker 2: It has to be well.
Speaker 1: He goes into all the home Goods on his days off. That's like he's like one of his little errands. He has to go roam the aisles. He sends me videos of like nutcrackers and like they're huge, like aisles full already of Christmas decorations. So that's why I think I've seen you, because you've been sending all those videos from Home Goods trying to get me. Here.
Speaker 3: Here's the law, according to the rules. According to me, September and October belong to Halloween, November and December belong to Christmas. And those are the rules.
Speaker 2: No Christmas decorations should go up on the twenty third and come down on the twenty.
Speaker 1: Six They did a poll and they said about Halloween decorations and nomb No, they said no most Americans, two thirds of Americans in this poll said it's too early to put up your Christmas or your Halloween decorations in September, cracker, wait until October. First.
Speaker 3: Two thirds of Americans are breaking or breaking the rules according to the law according.
Speaker 1: To me anyway, Oh wait, you're supposed to end this thing. I already ended it, and now I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to send you more videos so no.
Speaker 1: I know you will.
Speaker 3: Now you will like it once you sign out.
Speaker 1: The throw up videos, the freakin no diarrhea videos.
Speaker 2: If you notice I haven't been sending those.
Speaker 1: No, I know, thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: But once Christmas is over, let's back to the race. Get ready, Just say did you did you like that first scene in grot Oh my, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: There's no close out, there's.
Speaker 2: No where the guy through.
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Are you getting are you getting upset?
Speaker 1: Yes? Very much so, I'm like getting very annoyous.
Speaker 3: No joke here, this is just dragging. Okay, this is essentially there their.
Speaker 2: God love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Happy now, Yes, love you my sweet babies. Bye everybody, Bye guys.