Speaker 1: Well, well, well, we've got a lot to talk about today, including the third political party that no one is talking about, and the fate of our nation lies in these people's hands, and that's kind of scary.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna talk about.
Speaker 3: It uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 4: It's the Curell Cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is the crowd Cast. I am Carell.
Speaker 1: Happy Wednesday, November twentieth. Just a side note, I've got a pissed off little dog. I really do normally by now, she's had another snack.
Speaker 2: She ate her breakfast. I cleared that with the vet.
Speaker 1: She has an ultrasound today echo cardiogram ultrasound what they're gonna call.
Speaker 2: It, and she has to fast.
Speaker 1: But I told them she's gonna eat breakfast at six am. They were fine with that because is until two. But when she got home at nine o'clock, she was expecting her morning treat. And well, so ember Terrees is upset with me at the moment. All right, We've got a lot to talk about today in this short thirty minute time spend, and I thank you all for joining me. If you're patrons, I really thank you. I don't really think you patrons know how there just really would not be a show without you. And I mean that without the eight hundred and sixty three dollars a month that I get from you, I could not do this. I would have to go do something else to make that money. So thank you so very much. I'd like for it to be more Patreon dot com forward slash really Carrell YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrell for the live show and.
Speaker 2: The live chat. Well, I've got a lot on my mind.
Speaker 1: It's all over the place this morning, and I got to tell you, you know, I don't want to spend the four years talking about the ridiculousness of Donald Trump or the politics that are going to happen. I do have to say his cabinet picks are they'd be affable if they weren't dangerous. Uh, Doctor oz as the head of Medicare and Medicaid. Basically your healthcare in that crazy person's hands. That's I'm on Medicare. That that's scary. Of course we're going to try to cut it. Number two, the Department of Education being headed by a wrestling executive with no education experience. I don't think she's even ever been a teacher. That's alarming. And I got to thinking about this, about the complexities of this, and what I realized is, first of all, we all have to realize there is a third political party operating in this country and we we we need to just declare it and you know, let it be known, which is MAGA because you know, I was thinking this morning, our only hope against some of the you know, against Kid Rock is Department of Labor or whatever. Our only hope is Congress and the Senate. Now they're already giving inklings that they will not confirm Matt Gates because he's a criminal, but they're also going to have to reject a majority of Trump's picks. And if they don't, then, I you know, then we're doomed. Really, I mean, the Department of Education run by a wrestling executive, you know, there needs to be someone in there that's been a teacher, that's been an administrator, that understands education.
Speaker 2: This is not her.
Speaker 1: Doctor Oz in charge of medicare someone who's not even on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just and to think.
Speaker 1: That we have to rely on Republicans and when I and that's where the party split needs to be made clear. We need to rely on Republicans because they're in the majority, not MAGA, not Matt Gates, Marjorie Taylor Green and these other magots. We need to rely on Republicans. You know, the notion that all Republicans are evil. I don't like that notion. You know, my whole life I felt that way. But I don't like it because we need them to actually put their country before their party. We need well, that's not true. We need them to realize that they are not MAGA. Republicans need to stand up and say we're not MAGA. You know, when during the election, when Republicans were sort of defecting and voting for Kamala Harris, that shouldn't have been the case. They should have said, we're not part of MAGA. Republicans are not MAGA.
Speaker 2: But they won't.
Speaker 1: They won't separate themselves from MAGA because maga's winning elections from uneducated on American individuals, and so Republicans won't distance themselves from this third party. So Republicans are going to have to decide are they MAGA or are they Republicans? Because there is no way in hell Mitt Romney or any established Republican would allow these cabinet picks.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 1: Only MAGA would allow these unqualified, not serious individuals to be put into positions of power. So we need to acknowledge that there is a third political party operating within the two party system. That's the first thing we all need to do as a nation, say no, we're not a two party system. We're a three party system, Democrat, Republican, MAGA, and maybe a four party system.
Speaker 2: Because I know there is a very.
Speaker 1: Progressive win of the Democrat Party that centrist Democrats wish would go away. I would be a member of the more progressive wing of the Democrat Party. Democrats are trying to morph themselves into MAGA Lighte to try to win elections, and I think America showed that's not what they want. And so we do have this third party operating and it ain't no party, trust me, and we must acknowledge it. We must say that the White House and the Congress and the Senate is now made up of Democrats, Republicans and MAGA. Just like the Third Reich and Nazis were a different party, it's the same thing. This party has risen to power, but they are not. Donald Trump is not a Republican.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: Yes, he ran on the Republican ticket, but he wasn't even a Republican until he ran for president. The man is not a Republican and the people that voted for him are not Republicans.
Speaker 2: They're maga and there's a difference. You know.
Speaker 1: I heard some information yesterday that one of the issues that swing voters turned on was trans rights. They really believe that schools are offering transgendered surgeries and that the military is just filled with people wanting to change genders. And they really bought that trans people are six percent or less of the population. And yet the GOP is now making it a career to vilify them because it wins elections. And when I think about it winning elections, how frightened are Americans of trans people? Why are they so scared of trans people? They're not frightening at all. They've been around since the dawn of time, and they don't want to hurt anybody. They don't want to convert anybody.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: They just want to live their best life. That's all they want to do, like everybody else, and they want to live it in a way that's true to them. Why is that frightening to Republicans? Why do they think if given the chance, we'd all run out and have gender reassignment.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Why do they think that suddenly if we taught children in school about trans people, they'd all want to go have their genitals taken off. These people are nuts and their supporters are nuts because the politicians don't really believe this crap. Politicians aren't afraid of trans people. Donald Trump is not afraid of it. He'd sleep with one, you know. So it's the general public. When did the general public get so stupid and uneducated, particularly about trans issues. Yesterday I got in an online fight with someone about drag queens in schools. I said, I want you to name one drag queen that has gone to a school and caused any problem whatsoever.
Speaker 2: One name one.
Speaker 1: Drag queen arrested for child molestation, for child rate. Name one drag queen that kidnap children and put them in makeup or whatever.
Speaker 2: Name on. And of course they can't because one never happens.
Speaker 1: But in the last ten years, over two hundred Republican school officials have been.
Speaker 2: Arrested for child rates for molestation abuse, not a drag Queen.
Speaker 1: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll. That's kil and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really Corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: You know, Randy Radar on the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash Really Corell said, come on, everybody for goo that five dollars coffee once a month and give it to Correll. Yes, five dollars a month is all it would take to change things. If one hundred people did that, I'd be over thirteen hundred a month. That would just change my life. So yeah, how about some of you do that. You do that at patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. All right, you know, I gotta tell you yesterday we started to have the conversation about passion.
Speaker 2: And I hear you all two things.
Speaker 1: I got more email and comments about teaching you guys how to make staples like mayonnaise and catchup and stuff. So I'm going to do that. That will be coming either tomorrow or Monday, or Tuesday or Wednesday, and it will be a weekly feature. It won't just be one time because I got a lot of com Yes, I want to learn these things, so okay, great, some of you want to learn how to make sour dough bread. I'll show you how to make a sour dough starter. So that's fabulous.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The other thing was the Passion discussion yesterday. I got a lot of email from people and comments about that discussion.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Funny because I had mentioned Streisand on her audiobook saying when you make a decision about something, the universe conspires to sort of get it in going. Well, I had this conversation about passion with you yesterday. I had it with David Ethridge, my dear friend in Florida. I talked about it with Steve and how I've got to find mine again, like and grow the show and get back out and do live performances and I'll, you know, and get into other areas of entertainment. I need to do that because that's my passion and I need to follow it again. And last night I finished watching Bones. For the last couple months, I started at season one, episode one, and last night, season twelve, episode twelve, all of them. I watched every episode, hundreds of episodes, two hundred and forty eight episodes, about one hundred and twenty five hours of Bones. And believe me, I wasn't sitting intently watching it. It was on when I was doing household work or in the kitchen or you know that sort of thing. I wasn't just sitting there watching it. But in season twelve, in episode eleven and twelve, the final two episodes, both of the characters Bones and Booth are trying to decide if staying in their jobs suits their passion. And Betty White even has a cameo and tells Bones, you know, close your eyes, picture your your job, and if someone took it away, how would you feel. You know, that will tell you if you're in the right place. And Wendell Bray, the most popular squint turn, which is an intern that's a squint, Bone sat him down and said, you're a great, you know, forensic person, but that's not your passion. You need to actually find your passion. Even though you like this job, it's not the job for you because your passion's not in it, and I thought, look.
Speaker 2: At the universe here.
Speaker 1: I have a conversation on my show about my audience and myself not letting circumstance quell or quench our passion. And then you know, I am also searching for new ways to be me again. I haven't been me in seven years really outside of doing the show. Ever since moving to Vegas, I haven't, you know, gone to restaurant openings or brought you guys along, traveled and brought you guys along, or any of that.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you need to do that.
Speaker 1: And then here's this show that I've been watching, and the final two episodes are about that very thing, about reassessing who you are and what your goals are and what you want out of life, not going with preconceived notions of the past, but in the present. Where are you now? What do you want now? What are you doing to get that now? What in your life would you miss horribly if it were taken away? And what's something in your life that actually you think you would miss, but.
Speaker 2: If it went away, you'd be relieved.
Speaker 1: And I thought the universe is conspiring because I've touched onto something here. We have all been so concerned with Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. From twenty sixteen to twenty twenty, you know, every day was Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. And then twenty twenty to twenty twenty three, we sort of took a break, but he was still there. He was still in pop culture. Is he gonna be prosecuted, Is he gonna be found guilty? Is he gonna show up at the courthouse? He never left during the Biden administration. He was still top of mind, top of the news, top of social media. And now with this reelection, he's right back there every day making these obscene cabinet you know, picks to where we're all thinking about him. And so many of you have texted me and emailed me that you're afraid, and so you're living in fear. You're preoccupied with what this guy's doing, what his cabinet's gonna do, and you.
Speaker 2: Are lost in all of that.
Speaker 1: You can't possibly be following your passions if all of your time is taken up making a living and concentrating on the debauchery and horror that is the country. And I'm not saying to tune out of the news unless it's morning, Joe, I'm just telling you that passion dies easily. I know people think it doesn't, but it does. Passion can be suffocated, it can be starved, and it dies. And rekindling it is not easy. It takes work. I'm putting in the work. I've been watching old videos of my performances, watching old shows like Life and segments my TV show that I did Friday. I'm talking to Free Speech TV at ten am about maybe doing something in the new year for them. Tomorrow i meet with the Notoriety Theater talk about Club day age experience and how they could be involved. I'm trying to get things going. What are you doing? What are you doing? Because I want all of you. I want you all to close your eyes and picture, first of all, your job and even if you're on disability or if you're on solid security, picture the thing that keeps you busiest throughout the day, and then imagine it gone.
Speaker 2: How do you feel.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like something's been ripped from you, taken from you, like your heart's been ripped out, or do you feel meh meh? Because if it's me, then get rid of whatever that is. It's not something that you're passionate about. Think about your personal life. For instance, where you live. Close your eyes. If you're in California or Washington right now, you just went through a bomb cyclone. My niece and nephew in Seattle had trees down and everything else.
Speaker 2: But picture where you live.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, and I don't just mean your space like your condo or your your you know, your house, Picture your city, Picture your state, but mainly your city. Picture your city in your head. Right now, close your eyes and picture your city and you in it. And now imagine you're taken out.
Speaker 2: Of there, that you don't live there anymore. How do you feel? Do you feel relieved?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: I feel relieved when that happens to me. When I picture myself not living in Las Vegas, I feel, oh yeah, I made it out. That doesn't mean I know where I would feel comfortable. It just means I know that you. Mainly because of the weather, the first thing I think about is, oh good, you don't have to go through one of those summers against because child is hot here this morning of thirty five degrees, so it's extremes, all right, One more segment to go on this whirlwind.
Speaker 2: I'm a west key performance of the Carrel cast.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining to YouTube dot com, Carell and Patreon dot com Ordrell. I'm going to check the chat room during this brief break, Hey Correll, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, Really Correl.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward Slass, Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog, and let's keep the party going as long as we can. Yes, it was thirty five this morning. It's currently forty nine outside right now. God love the desert. By the way, what TV show when it ended made you cry? Because last night when Bones and Booth were sitting there looking at the Jeffersonian as it was burning, because they blew it up, and they really did blow up. Bones had the largest set in television history. The Jeffersonian was the largest working set in television history. And for the final episode, they really did blow it up. It wasn't a special effect you up the set. And last night when they were all packing up their things from the office because the building has to be rebuilt, and they were going through years of memorabilia, all of which I remembered because I had just binge watched the show for you know, three months.
Speaker 2: It made me.
Speaker 1: Cry because it was good writing. I enjoyed the characters being in my life for three months. I love Bones and Booth, and even though Booth is a little religious and pious for me, I loved TJ. Tyne as Hodgens. I love all the squint turns, especially who is my favorite, well Wendell Wendell Bray, He's the cutest.
Speaker 2: I just loved the I loved all the characters. You know.
Speaker 1: I love Michelle MICHAELA. Conklin, Conglan Conklin, I think it's her name. She played Angie. She was like the heart of the show. I love cam who came in in season two. I loved all the you know, so I love them, all the characters. It was great writing. I love the murder mystery part of it because I love murder mysteries, the procedural part of it.
Speaker 2: I loved all that.
Speaker 1: And last night when it ended, I thought, Wow, they're not going to be in my world anymore. I've I've watched them all unless they do a season thirteen, which there is talk of.
Speaker 2: So what television show?
Speaker 1: When it ended, you know, I cried about another television show today. I've cried about two in twelve hours. I cried at the end of Bones. And then this digital company has made an eight minute.
Speaker 2: Star Trek movie.
Speaker 1: I guess you'd call it short film called Unification, and basically it's Captain Kirk meeting himself younger and that middle aged going through all the various Star Trek you know, multiverses basically, and finally, ending up holding mister Spock's hand as mister Spock dies because on Star Trek dur in one of the movies, we find out that Spock the older Spock because the younger Spock met the older Spock.
Speaker 2: Died alone, and so in this.
Speaker 1: Kirk goes and holds hand with Spock as they watch the sunset and die. Cried like a baby, okay cry. And it was scary because they used actors and then cgied their faces. So Kirk and Leonard Nimoy, Kirk is still alive, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy is dead, and Leonard Nimoy just appeared in a new Star Trek short film. I was scared by the technology because actors really are not going to be necessary for every scene of every movie. A big movie star will be able to have his face digitally mapped, and then other actors will be able to do the scenes that the guy or girl didn't want to do and they can just put their face on the actor. It's scary. It was also so emotional for me because it always bothered me that Kirk wasn't with Spock when he died. That was like the bromance of all bromances and so that bothered me. And you should go watch Unifications. It's really quite astounding, the technology, very frightening, and also very sad.
Speaker 2: So I cried.
Speaker 1: I cried as a Spock died Spock with my hero growing up, live long and prosper I can do it with both hands. And I loved Star Trek the original and the original cast in the original movies, and I do love the new ones with Chris Pine and the other cast. I liked the messages. I liked all of it. So what TV show when it ended made you cry? I can count on one hand when Maud died most of you don't know who mod is. But when Maud died, oh oh, and what's her name? Got raped on all in the family Edith, when Edith got raped, that was too.
Speaker 2: Much for me.
Speaker 1: On soap, when Catherine Hellman died, I was very young, and I cried. I just cried and cried. Of course, then she goes to heaven and meets Mod.
Speaker 2: Bones.
Speaker 1: Last night, I cried at the final episode, and what else? I think that's those are just I think that's it. I don't think I cried. I didn't cry at the end of Mary tathermore. I laughed, what else?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know that those are? Those are the ones? What about you? What TV show? When it finally ended? Got you? Got you where?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Just cried last night? I cried when Bones ended. I have been to watched other shows and not cried at the final episode.
Speaker 2: I did, of Bones? What else? Six feet Under? Oh, Ray Nadi? Six feet Under?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the final scene ripped me to shreds. Oh my god, Ray, thank you for bringing that up. Oh my god? Did I cry? But I didn't cry because it was over. I cried because how beautiful. The final scene was of her in bed looking at all of her photographs, and then them showing there's no question what happened to any of the characters. They show you their lives after the time where we leave them. They show you what happens to them, and it rips your fricking heart out. Oh my god, Yes, the end of six Feet Under? Yes, yeah, oh god, I forgot about it. I might cry just thinking about it. Oh my god, that was so good. It was so well written, Alan Ball, you were a genius. It was just so good and I love that. There's no question now if you watch Six Feet Under, all the way through the final episode. There's no question about what happens to them. You already know. You know when they die, you know how they die. Oh that ripped me apart. Oh in her bed in the in her nineties, laying Oh god, it was so much. It was it was too much. How the end of that show was too much. I needed rehab after it because let me tell you a true story about Six Feet Under. Not that you all care, but I can tell you when it came on. It came on May twenty seventh, two thousand and one, Sunday, May twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: How do I know that?
Speaker 1: Because Andrew died Monday May twenty first, and we had wanted to see it. They had been advertising it, and so I brought three boxes into my TV room at Park Howard to separate out Andrew's clothes.
Speaker 2: Yes, just six days after he died. I figured you got to do it.
Speaker 1: One was donate, one was going to Karen's son Jake, who was the same size, and one I was keeping. And the show that came on was Six Feet Under. And in the first episode, their father dies and I sat in the TV room of Park Howard crying so hard because here I am separating Andrew's clothes. It smelled like him. I could see him in them. Oh god, that was something. And I had friends calling and saying, don't watch right now, watch it later, you know. But no, there I sat watching the premiere episode of sixteen under separating my dead husband's clothes. Oh.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 1: But Beta Gonzales in the chatroom says Mash. I was not a Mashed fan. I did not watch. I've never seen two full episodes of Mash. Ever, However, I'm told it was a brilliant show. I have not seen any episodes of it, but I'm told it was brilliant and that a lot of people were very moved by the final episode. I don't know what happens in it, but I'm told it was very moving.
Speaker 2: What else? Who else is in there? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, Rachel, check out bone? Yes, Oh god, you haven't watched it? Oh my god, you'll love it all right? So we have to depend on the GOP to save us from Trump.
Speaker 2: The pointies. We'll see how that shaped out. Hi, I'm brill Do you want to be from the herd? Buddy?
Speaker 1: We'll see you tomorrow in our three party system of Democrats, Republicans and the maggot. But you just have to deal with that, right, you have to acknowledge it, move forward.
Speaker 4: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours.
Speaker 3: Listen daily to.
Speaker 4: The corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corell cast on one your favorite streaming service.