Speaker 1: Today, your bet builders hang away a thread here.
Speaker 2: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov BET's got your covered. Nobe besh is the home of the betbuilder this.
Speaker 3: World Cup from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 2: Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros.
Speaker 1: In pre bets nov Bash More power to you.
Speaker 2: Tecency's Apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gamblingcare dot Ie.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 4: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Attention, gettoheads, attention bo scouts those by the pseudonym nerd L. It's time for the soul of excellence. He is a radio host here in New York. The Rush Hour is on the air. Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 3: What you did, uh?
Speaker 5: Mountain Secretary of you and the gentleman from ct N CTC reference the unfortunate accidents that occurred with the National Guardsman and keel.
Speaker 6: You think that was an unfortunate accident, I mean there's a terrif.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, look, I'll get it straight and.
Speaker 6: Then you can shot our National guardsman in the head.
Speaker 7: Look, Sam, will you direct the witness to allow me to ask my question?
Speaker 3: It was an unfortunate situation.
Speaker 8: She in the back and forth with you, She called you out when you were speaking and asking her a question, and you called the shooting and killing of the National Guard member that happened recently an unfortunate accident. You then called it an unfortunate situation. The man's the man is charged with first degree murder? Kinsman, do you believe do you believe? Do you believe it was an accident?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely not.
Speaker 7: And obviously, let me be clear, I was moving toward the discussion that she could not blame Joe Biden on the situation because she approved this person's asylum application, and that's.
Speaker 3: Where we were hit it.
Speaker 7: And oh absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: I never said i'spoke. You said I'm misspoke. Oh, yeah, that's right, I misspoke. Uh can I ask the question? Uh? Uh? Members of Congress, ladies and gentlemen, welcome. It's already Friday. So this is the I can't believe it's Friday already. Addition of Bosner les rush Hour since our in American media, that of course was Congressman, mister Thomas, we need to move on from from that. Let me ask you this. Have y'all been following Christmas news the other day I talked about and that display, that shameful display that is invest in Taxachusetts at the Saint Susannah Parish in Denham where they have created a Nativity scene without the representation of the Christ Child. They said he went missing and they instead put up a sign Ice was here. They're not the only ones now, by by the way, the update to that story is no update. The Boston Archbishop Richard Henning ordered that display taken down, and the parish activist political activists up there that is running the church has refused to follow the directions of the archdiocese. He of course had said, and I relate this to you the other day, that the purpose is to move beyond static traditional figures and evoke emotion and dialogue, and that those sort of political messages are not just happening at that church. The Saint Susannah Parish and Denham, Massachusetts. In Everingston, Illinois, home of J. B. Pritzgerg Governor, there is the Lake Street Church. They have a nativity scene where the figure representing Baby Jesus is wrapped in a silver emergency blanket and his wrists are zip tied. The representation of Mary stands nearby outside wearing a plastic gas mask and is flanked by costumed Roman soldiers in tactical vests who are labeled ICE. So that's the scene in Evanston, Illinois. There are others. There is a Methodist church that is again this one also near a detention center that is also had something with their Nativity scene. After a figure of Joseph blew down and was damaged. They left Mary alone with the baby and they put up a sign Joseph didn't make it. We hold this space to honor and remember all the victims of immigration enforcement terror. So you openly have these liberals in church calling the law enforcement and by extension, those who do law enforcement terrorists. This is coming from churches, liberal churches, the people that risk their lives to uphold the law this Christmas season of being depicted as terrorists and in some cases remnant of the Romans, who of course have their own history as far as Christianity is concerned. Now, there is some in this story from ap Catholic activist who want the priest up in Dedham, Massachusetts punished. They say it's a really grave scandal for Catholics. I think he's playing with fire, says CJ. Joel, director of Catholic Action League in Massachusetts. The archbishop can remove him as pastor suspend him from active ministry. He can even close the parish and sell property right under him, but so far nothing. The critics that are calling these scenes sacrilegious and politically divisive are suggesting that in some cases these churches are to lose their tax exempt statics. But this is the goal of the left. They don't care how many people of you. Their politics is above everything. Their politics is above the doctrinal message of churches. It is above everything. Their politics, their liberal view of the world transcends everything. And they don't care how many of their parishioners they attack by extension. They don't care how many. As long as they are able to use the church to push their political views on everybody, they don't care. Other Christmas time seasonal news, I found this you probably you may have seen the pictures of what took place in Nantucket. I once was a girl. Did you know that Carlosia once was a girl from Nantucket. Look that up, Google that and just and tell me what you're well, you may not be able to. There was an entire line of poetry dedicated to a girl from Nantucket. I was first taught about the Girl from Nantucket by mister Mike Mamone, the most famous broadcast engineer in the whole wide world. Yes, and some of the poetry surrounding the Girl from Nantucket has become part of Well, Okay, you don't find it, I'll find something send it to you later. Anyway. In Nantucket, hundreds of people gathered to watch the arrival of Santa Claus last Saturday, and instead what happened was a near riot. A wild brawl broke out with a group of men ranging in age from their twenties to their sixties, arguing, shoving each other, having a near riot situation, fist the cuffs to greet Santa Claus in the fabled and upscale neighborhood of Nantucket. Toward the end of yesterday's program, my friends, I had a text from America's Small Caffeinated Mum and it was a It was a one word text and I and I said, I bet I know what this is. About but I didn't have time at the moment to uh to realize it. So and the text was about the beautiful state of Indiana, and it was just a very simple, very disappointed in my state. I said, oh, I bet, I know what happened, but I didn't have time to follow it. I was live. WHOA wait a minute, I'm getting another message here. Huh uh huh uh huh oh. Apparently Andrew dice Clay also has another memon poetry from Hickory Dickory doc and I dare say I have not seen it, and maybe perhaps don't want to, but yes, the girl from Nantucket, but Indiana yesterday decided to I don't know how I should put this, put their middle finger up toward President Trump and the Republican Party and refuse to redistrict which could have perhaps yielded two more House seats for Republicans ahead of the midterms. The head of the Senate there, Rod bray Is, was one of the ringleaders. The reports from the Daily BS Today story on Thursday, bray and his gang of turncoachs joined their Democrat friends to sink a Trump backed restricted to redistricting Bell thirty one to nineteen twenty one, twenty one, Republicans in Indiana put their finger up to the Republicans around the rest of the country and to the leader of their party, John Kasik. I don't know whether you remember that name, but his daddy was a milkman. John Kasik, failed candidate or the Republican nominee to be president, is applauding their efforts. Among others. Democrats, of course, are a static, especially those that live in heavily gerrymannered blue states where in some cases there is no Republican representation at all. It is time, my friends, to take off first prophets untimes.
Speaker 1: This is the rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 4: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: James Golden, known popularly as both Nervely.
Speaker 1: This is the rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 9: We're going to have to lift our voices and stand for one another like we never have before, because at this juncture in this country, we are watching the systems of white supremacy, fascism, classism, and all of the hatred and vitriolic tactics used.
Speaker 3: That voice, ladies and gentlemen, is of Toshella Dickerson, not to Sheila, to Shechella Dickerson. In fact, her name is Tochella Sherry Amore Dickerson. She has been indicted, my friends, earlier this month, we are finding out on twenty counts of wire fraud, five counts of money laundering. According to court records. Who is she, well, well, it happens to be. She happens to be the executive director or direct arrests of BLM OKC Black Lives Matter in Oklahoma City. It is alleged that millions of dollars millions of dollars in grants awarded to b LM were improperly spent on international trips, groceries, personal real estate. One of my dear colleagues in the broadcast industry used to, you know, some of you know exactly who I'm speaking of, used to refer to BLM as by large mansions instead of Black Lives Matter. Apparently, my friends, there's a whole lot going on with some of the money that was supposed to be raised to help the oppressed people, and now there is some accountability behind it.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 6: James Golden, known popularly as both Nerdly.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 3: Rush coming December twentieth. My friends, It's Home for the Holidays with mister Christmas Vinnie macdunio live from Studio seventy seven in the heart of New York City. Get ready to slay your night away with live performances, ugly sweaters and jolly friends. It's mister Christmas Vinnie mcdunio singing your holiday favorites live in concert December twentieth at WABC Studio. So went info end tickets go to Home for the Holidays twenty twenty five dot com. It's Mister Christmas Vinnie mcdunio live in concert from WABC Headquarters in Studio seventy seven. That's Home for the Holidays twenty twenty five dot com. And I should remind you well, I have a moment, so then we're gonna get busy with some sound bites. You can join Red Apple Audio Networks, AARP New York City, the Police Athletic League, Christiti's and Dagostino's supermarkets, and nationwide imaging services as we deliver holiday meals to more than five thousand families across the city. Go to Redappleaudionetworks dot com slash Turkey. If you want to help this holiday season, you can. You can help feed the hungry. You can help Red Apple Audio Networks feed those in need. Your donation helps put a much needed meal on the table of a family that founds themselves a bit under the luck this year. That's Redappleaudionetworks dot com slash Turkey. Redappleaudionetworks dot com slash Turkey. Yes, James Golin sid newly with you fastest ourn American media. Okay, few things. Yesterday Tolci Gabbitt got there's an expression for it that is too vulgar for me to use on this program, But she had a new one, ripped. Democrats launched on her from the time she sat down almost to the time she left, demanding she resigned all sorts of horrible. And that woman that was arrested out in New Jersey, what's her name, mc iver, she just had a cow. She was there. She was just just it was nasty to look at. And they're all ticked off over what of course immigration, because democrats understand what's at stake here and their anger, their anger is and what they have done to try to demean ice agents, to try to demean border control, the same thing that some of these liberal activists are using the church to do this holiday season. It has just been unbelievable to watch. At the end of the hearing, Christy Nome gave back to all of them, cut four. It was quick, but this is what she said on her way out.
Speaker 6: I think it's shameful to see the defense of individuals who break our laws. We are a nation of laws. If we are not a nation of laws, we are no nation at all. And that is what we are doing every day is following us. If you guys don't like the law, go change it.
Speaker 3: That's your job.
Speaker 6: You don't complain. I was raised by a dad who said, we don't complain about things.
Speaker 10: We fix them.
Speaker 6: Well go fix them. If you don't like the law, quit belly ach and quit hitting and attacking our ice officers. Quit going out and protesting and screaming vile things at them. Quit calling them names. We wouldn't let our children do that. Go do something that actually matters by having an honest debate and changing the law.
Speaker 10: That's your jobs.
Speaker 6: All should be fired in my.
Speaker 3: Viewpoint, Boom, no holding back. Okay, I want to turn to California for a minute. There are a few stories about Gavin Newsom in his rise. There was a story yesterday written from someone from a political commentator or scribe, a political scribe who had written a few years ago that no way this country would elect a California governor to become president. And he wrote an article saying, I take it back Newsom Newsom. Newsom. Democrats are salivating over gasm Newsom because he has certainly been more aggressive with his social media presence and his media presence. But I have two sound bites, and this is something that's going on in the California legislature, and then we're going to hear from Gavin Newsom very quickly. So cuts fourteen first, and let us listen to one of the latest outrages from the state of California.
Speaker 11: California Democrat politicians have now enacted a new rule that treats citizens worse than illegal immigrants and gives discounts for tuition to illegal immigrants over citizens here in the United States. I'm carled Tomo, Chairman of Reform California, and a California state representative, and I think this is completely unfair and offensive. I was contacted last week by a student wishing to enroll in a California university, and they were told that they have to pay tens of thousand dollars dollars more intuition than if they were an illegal immigrant, because illegal immigrants have been given in state tuition discounts even though they're not eligible for them, whereas citizens from other states are charged substantially higher rates. He explained his father fought for freedom, he is a veteran, and yet his son cannot get the same treatment as an illegal immigrant. He's equipped that maybe he should try to go to Mexico and then enter California illegally. Would that get him a discount? Sadly no. That's why in the state legislature, I'm fighting to make sure that citizens are our priority, not people here illegally. And I hope you'll join me at Reform California dot org.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that was the message from this guy. Illegal immigrants given given discounts that American citizens, including those who are offspring of people that have served this country honorably, cannot get because Americans are second class citizens now in their own country, at least in California. Now, there's also been a lot of debate about the Medicaid program whether Democrats remember all of this. Democrats said there are no illegals using Medicaid. No illegals. Republicans are lying. Republicans are lying. They're saying the same thing about Obamacare. By the way, even though and snap, even though Democrats won't give up the data on who's using it. So Gavin Newsom, part of his new media strategy to be everywhere on social media, made it, has issued this part of a longer clip we have it cut thirteen. Listen very carefully to what Gavin Newsom says. The thing some of the things he's proud.
Speaker 12: Of is it released on doc healthcare. Yeah, I'm proud of that because I believe in universal care. You know, others may say it. I did it first state in the country, regardless of pre existent editions, ability to pay, and regardless of your immigration status. I promised that, I promoted it. I ran three times on it. I did it when I was mayor. People know who I am.
Speaker 3: So did you hear all that? Yeah, I'm proud of it. Yeah, first time. Yeah, play that one more. Time and listen very carefully to his list of accomplishments. When it comes I believe in universal health care. This is what I promised. This is what I delivered.
Speaker 12: Is it released on doc healthcare? Yeah, I'm proud of that because I believe in universal care. You know, others may say it. I did it, first state in the country, regardless of existent edition's ability to pay, and regardless of your immigration status. I promised that, I promoted it, I ran three times on it. I did it when I was mayor. People know who I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do know who you are. First state, first state to do it, first state to make sure that illegal immigrants can access taxpayer dollars to pay for their health care costs. Yes, I'm proud of it, he says. And this goes after all of the Democrats telling us that it is not and it's happening. By the way, he's as he said, he was the first. He's not the only one, all right. On the sound bite roster today, we had some more from Tulca Gabbett with Bernie Thompson, but we've kind of covered that, so I'm gonna put that one aside. We already hit christin nom and the way she did Democrats. Tim Waltz is out, and we have another voice from social media from one of our guests in the country, or the descendant of a guest. I'm not sure whether he's the first generation American or whether he's one of those that immigrated recently. But cut seven, this Somali gentleman has a few words for those of you that have been concerned about the massive fraud. Now it's moved to a third state. By the way, it is not just Minnesota, it is now Maine, it is now Ohio. Reports beginning to emerge from those states. But anyway, here is that Somali man unidentified who has words for you, those of you concerned with this massive fraud.
Speaker 13: Only Americans who's concerned with the Somali business is the ones who have no life.
Speaker 10: They don't they have a lot of time in their hands.
Speaker 13: They broke, they don't have no money, no ambition, nothing, They're not even, they don't have hobbies.
Speaker 10: They've depressed, they lonely.
Speaker 13: You know, there's always those type of people who care about situations like this.
Speaker 10: You know, people who have something going on for their life, right.
Speaker 13: They're busy in their career, their family, they taking vacation, they're enjoying their life. You know, they're not concerned. What the Fromalians in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Only people you will see who's worrying about this. It's not even racist. They just broke.
Speaker 10: They just don't have anything going on.
Speaker 13: They've broken spiritually, physically, and financially.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 10: They don't have any.
Speaker 3: So those of you taxpayers concerned that your tax dollars are being used to fund terrorism overseas and exorbitant lifestyles, in fact, we have that. But all maybe you're not racist, but you're just broke. You're lonely, you don't know anything, you have no life. You work, you pay taxes, and who cares if you're attack You're not supposed to be concerned to concern your taxes are being misused. Jesse Waters had a report on that cut eight last night, and here we go.
Speaker 14: We just found out what the Somali pirates did with their loot. Millions in taxpayer dollars meant for hungry kids. Went to island vacations, lake front v use and hot cars. The pirates lived big and burned through a lot of cash. New court filings obtained by CBS News show. The Somali scammers were living like Mike Tyson. One went on a luxury honeymoon in the Maldives the Ratison Blue Resort, with water so clear you can count the stripes on the fish. But they were at the private pool popping bottles sipping champagne during the day. But at night the somier leads guests through the finest selection of vintages. The resort has a thirty five hundred bottle cellar filled with labels from around the world and seven restaurants serving top tier cuisine. And don't worry, they're whole, all certified. It didn't stop in the Maldives. These guys had a taste for the good life, an i for waterfront properties and luxury cars like this twenty twenty one Porsche Macon. These guys were young and filthy, rich because they stole from you. One showed off his box full of cash and a text quarter mill. They also sent millions to China and Kenya, and now the pirates are getting.
Speaker 1: What they deserve.
Speaker 14: Ab the disease Farah is sentenced to thirty years and Abdamajid Mohammed got ten years and was ordered to pay back fifty million, which we'll see if you.
Speaker 3: Can come up with that kind of cash.
Speaker 1: This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 14: The more we dig, the more fraud we find.
Speaker 3: Tim Watts was asked about it massive press conference, and I'll have more from him tomorrow. Just this one cut number six, the governor of Minnesota where this massive fraud was uncovered.
Speaker 15: This is eighty people or so that have been convicted in this, maybe some more in that out of a broader ring. Medicaid fraud will stretch across all racial demographics, all all ethnic groups. So I think it's really important for us to note each each community's got this in their own mitched But to blame them and say that they should have been responsible for stopping it, I think that's a pretty hard reach. I think we continue to educate folks about why they shouldn't commit crimes. You would hope that it's being taught both at home and at schools and in our society. But no, I think this idea that the Somali community is to blame for this because they didn't do more, I think that's how we got into this, and that's you know again, don't I know We're not going to lose the whole plot here, all this work that's being done. Donald Trump brought this to the attention like this is something brand new. It is not brand new, and it's been being worked on. But he made it white hot and very dangerous.
Speaker 3: So you see, the fraud itself is not the problem. The problem is Donald Trump made this known and he turned the issue into a white hot issue that's become dangerous. The fraud, eh, come on, everybody does it. Everybody has fraud in your communities. It's just fraud. The problem him is that Donald Trump made it white hot when he talked about it, and now it's dangerous because Donald Trump made it dangerous. I'm not gonna have time for Scott Jennings today. I'm gonna have to use that tomorrow. And also some other of this reporting and some of these other things that Tim Waltsh has said. It's just amazing the lens that Democrats are going to, and especially Tim Walls to distance himself from all of this. Let's see, I'm wondering if I have time. I don't think so. Man so much. James Golding snurlely.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden the Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 4: On the Red Apple podcast Network. It's the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 1: The pseudonym most nerdly.
Speaker 3: Now your's James Golden, My friends. The big birthday today in music history is that of this man. You know who. It is, the Chairman of the Board, Old Blue Eyes Frank Sinatra, the first singer to encounter what is called pop hysteria, meaning like the first pop superstar of this generation. Fifty nine studio albums, two hundred and ninety seven singles in a solo career that spanned fifty four years. The great, the amazing, the iconic, The Chairman of the Board, Frank Francis Albert Sinatra. May God bless us each and every single one of you, your families, your loved ones, love and gratitude, my friends. So you're being here with me, allowing me to be with you, God willing. We are back early in the morning at seven am, and hope you will be here with us until then. I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to bo Strdley's Rush Hour. You can hear bo Strdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 3: If you like the.
Speaker 4: Podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next.
Speaker 1: Time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here