Speaker 1: You know, people like when we give tickets away, So we like to give tickets away. For example, we got tickets right now for the Disturbed show coming up at Dicky's. We're gonna give them to somebody right now. And we always like to use the iHeart app as a part of that. If you don't have the iHeart app, you need to download it, use it. Stream your favorite show is listen to podcasts. That way you never miss anything. Right well, right, there is a microphone. You're listening, you're streaming. There's a little microphone. If you click on it, you can leave a voice message. It's our talkback feature. Leave a message right now. The third person that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address and can tell us what we were talking about specifically in the first segment. That's going to happen here in the next two hours. We spent the whole first segment talking about it. Tell us what it was. Bam, you're gonna win those tickets. We reward people that have the iHeart app. We reward people that listen to the show. Coming up later in the show, we have a special guest in the five o'clock hour to tell us something really cool that's new that if you live in Dallas you absolutely want and need. We'll tell you all about that. Then we have sports and a half hour. But right now it's time for this juice in.
Speaker 2: Yours hot, God, I.
Speaker 3: Come stay on top in the woo shovel. So last night the Knicks were playing the Heat and Tracy Morgan is sitting court side, of course, right at the scores table and where some of the broadcast are going on. And then all of a sudden, in the middle of the game, he just starts vomiting everywhere. Couldn't he stop?
Speaker 1: He's super close to mid court, dude, It's it's crazy.
Speaker 3: And then the people around him roll wearing like nice clothes because they're having their best seats they've ever had, probably, you know, like.
Speaker 4: Just so you know, he's he's at center court and he's throwing up. He's on the front row, so he's throwing up on the basketball on.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, it's leaking onto the court and he just did y'all see footage because I only saw a picture.
Speaker 2: I saw a video.
Speaker 1: Okay, I only saw a picture. In the picture I saw, it was a lot of vomits. It reminded me of about a month ago for me.
Speaker 2: Oh just you know. But he was also started bleeding from his.
Speaker 3: Nose to oh, so he's got a lot going on there.
Speaker 2: He's puking, but then they got a towel and he's bleeding. That's not good. That's not good.
Speaker 3: He is doing fine, and they have determined they by the way, they delay the game, get him in a wheelchair and wheel him out of there. Then clean up the puke. It's pretty big pile of puke, I mean corn off the cob. And he's telling the the I saw a refa you talking to like a towel guy, and you can lip read the towel boy.
Speaker 2: It's a towboy.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 3: I don't have a mob like dude. It's they delayed the game for a few minutes because of this.
Speaker 4: That is that is the worst job. I mean, cleaning up poop or vomit, cleaning up bodily fluids. That's the worst job on earth. It's not a good one.
Speaker 3: So he posted a picture from the hospital today and he's at his hospital bad and he's smiling. He's got his phone on his shoulder and it's got a Nick's logo on the back and he's got a thumbs up, and it says, thank you for all your concern.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do my Tracy Morgan impersonation that I.
Speaker 4: Thank you because I've just burnt out on it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for all your concern. I'm doing okay now. And doctor say it was food poisoning nose bleed. Well, I'm not burnt out on yours.
Speaker 4: I'm burnt out on the guy from Radio Row that always shut up forced his way on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah pregnant, he texted me every year at Super Bowl time.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he's still in the hospital for food poisoning and it made his nose bleed.
Speaker 3: Well, the nosebleed thing is tough because he's this is what it's one of the Twitter hoop hoop accounts, the hoops centrals. I don't know if you can it's not centtel Central okay, different, it's not Centel okay. And you know they tweet Tracy Morgan getting willed out after vomiting and bleeding from his nose.
Speaker 2: And if you want to.
Speaker 3: Look at it, he does have a towel and the towel looks red, but you you couldn't decipher on the video of it's blood or not like just looking at it, it could be hot sauce.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, it could be anything.
Speaker 3: He's holding a towel to his face and you can kind of see the coloring of it be red, so I could see why you might think it was a nosebleed.
Speaker 2: So that's what was reported.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that NBA's central thing. They for put the first picture out of it. That was the first it went viral from that, right, and they were like, hey, you know it was something like that. We're thinking about Tracy Morgan. You know he's in our thoughts, but do you think if you're really thinking about him? He wanted you to send that out to two million people.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people were like, this is messed up. Which are doing to Tracy Morgan right now? I'm like, he did just vomit in front of twenty thousand people.
Speaker 4: I know, but they're hiding it at that point, but they're acting like they have a heart now they don't.
Speaker 1: It is pretty interesting. Of all the people that I could name in the world, it seems like they would be the least likely to be embarrassed by that situation. The first guy could think it would probably be Tracy Morgan. And I also think about his health because yeah, I mean he did get destroyed in a car truck collision thing. Then his bus flip or something.
Speaker 3: Dude, he nearly died. Yeah, you hit by the the Walmart truck. Yes, that's right. And then and he brings it up in interviews now, like every time you see him, he's like, I'm just thankful that that truck didn't kill me. I mean that was a part of standard back for a long time. But he will mention it.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's the truck you want to hit you. Yeah, that's a good point. And then you call the Frankles if you're gonna yeah, you call the Frankles immediately. But if you're gonna get hit by a truck, have it be the largest company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I wanted to be Jeff Bezos's personal truck.
Speaker 3: Like yesterday story, you want Starbucks to spill the hot tea on your not Lefty's coffee house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, you're probably worse off if Jordan Schultz, the son of Howard Schultz, spills the hot tea. You need someone in Starbucks line spilling the tea on you.
Speaker 3: I have atle audio here Christina, because there's a story that I've had, I've had sitting here for a little bit, and I think today's finally the day. It is reported by The Rolling Stone that there's a biopic or a biopic being made about country music legend Randy Travis, most known for storming into a Tiger mart naked.
Speaker 1: This feels like this doesn't feel like a major theatrical release.
Speaker 3: It did until they announced who will be playing the.
Speaker 2: Lead, Liam Neesen.
Speaker 3: Because playing the lead is a guy I'm confident you guys don't know Christina, and I know very well John Ham clay Walker.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he didn't he do the uh the vin you get so easy you can do it in your underwear.
Speaker 3: Nope, that's John clay Wolf. Yep, good almighty, that's way off and very obscure. Uh clay Walker, clay Walker, who is known for this.
Speaker 6: Come out here and I'm going to tell you something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to his bus driver, I.
Speaker 6: Can whip your ass in one hand, time on my back. Don't say a word tomorrow. Call your boss and get me an experienced driver out here, because you are not that. And I've been trying to raise you up last night and you're telling me I'm eating into your drive time. You told me you'd be here at ten pm.
Speaker 2: You were not here.
Speaker 6: You lying. So when I come out of that bathroom, get your ass ready to drive and drive me smooth.
Speaker 1: Mother fuck.
Speaker 2: Ah my s thirty back here.
Speaker 6: You know what, if you really wanted to try and be part of this organization, you'd have found.
Speaker 2: A washing machine.
Speaker 1: Drive me smooth, mf or sounds like a country.
Speaker 2: Lyric, Drive me smooth. He does kind of sound like him, but he's like five to six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Klay Walker, by the way, his organization that this bus driver he's begging to be a part of.
Speaker 2: You want to be in this organization?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd love to drive you to August Horst Municipal Park in Navnesota, Texas, where he played his last show.
Speaker 1: So this spare country guy is playing Randy. This sounds like a made for Nashville TV movie.
Speaker 2: Not spare. Clay Walker was a big star in the nineties.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: He was no Garth George and then you have your B listers, which would be Brooks and Dunn, Toby Keith. He was more of a sea to deal.
Speaker 1: So I know, but you think about what I'm saying, here a c lister from twenty five years ago is going to be in the Randy Travis story.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is a big film. Hey, I don't know, and we'll see.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the budget is, Okay, we let't have more than six million, which was a Nora which won Best Picture.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 4: I agree with you that Randy Travis is most known for being nude and then being in the back of that police card saying you handcuffed me?
Speaker 2: Would you like to I'm proud of my dog. It's bigger than most.
Speaker 5: You fake, but you you've gotten You've got got the right to do me this way. Mother, Oh you don't. It's Travis.
Speaker 1: What did I do to you?
Speaker 5: You put these got handcuffs on you. You got assaulted in me. You insulted in me by locking me up, and I got it cage basically with handcuffs behind me, with my hanging out now and I'm proud of my gifts, bigger than most. But you insulted.
Speaker 2: I think that's the best part. And it was at a Tiger Mark, make no mistake about it. That was the gas station.
Speaker 3: Every time to see a Tiger Mark, I just on Spotify and I pull up my favorite Randy Travis songs.
Speaker 1: I need to know more about the funding of this Randy Travis movie. Starting a C list country star from twenty five years ago.
Speaker 2: He actually kind of looks like rand Yeah. When he looked like the picture, I was like, I can see how this could work.
Speaker 4: But you I it seems like it wasn't that long ago that we've never seen anybody hanged ONNG on TV, but now it's so common. You showed us Baby Billy's Dog yesterday.
Speaker 2: HBO is just every dog party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And and I don't know why they had him wear a prosthetic dog, because it wasn't like a giant one like the other guy in the White Lotus that he yeah, a giant one.
Speaker 2: And it was a prosthetic too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also I think part of the Baby Billy dong was one of those really weird balls and it looks like a chicken turkey neck or whatever.
Speaker 2: You sure you don't want to see it? Yeah, it's funny. He can't ask for it. He goes, I'm a butt of that bread Max as Hey, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, KT is going to break some Ranger news from a couple of days ago,