Speaker 1: Jessica Aaron, my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Jessica dot erin links to all of her social media, or in the episode description below. Please make sure you support the guests that come on this show. Otherwise they stop coming on the show. It's just common sense, like they're not getting anything out of it if you're not doing anything on your end. So go over there, follow them on social media for free. But more importantly, you know where to go Jessica dot Erin Jessica, it's a pleasure to have you on with me tonight. Hi, guys, let me start. I used to start with just the boring question like how did you get into this? But I have a better one now that I like to start with. When you think about everything you do, what do you consider your job titled to be?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, already coming up with hard questions? Huh? I don't know, Like I when people ask me what I do, I just say that I'm in the adult film industry.
Speaker 1: Sure, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty much it. I don't know. I feel like that it kind of explains everything to them. Sure, unless they're like, if i'd say adult film industry. Then they know if I just say the adult industry, then there's it's so broad.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha. See I always think, you know, the easy thing to go is, oh, Jessica Aaron's a porn star, that's what you do. But you're a social media manager, I assume. I don't know if you have a team that does editing, but you could potentially be.
Speaker 2: An editor everything myself.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: So I would love to have somebody that does everything for me. That that would make my life a lot easier. Honestly, it'd probably make more money. I hired it out to other people.
Speaker 1: Sure, trust me. When I sit here and I sit down to edit and the voice comes out not great, and I go, fuck, if I could just hand this off to somebody to make it perfect, I'll sit here and I'll talk to the beautiful ladies all day. You do all the back end work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to do the fucking you know, just let me fuck it. Then you do everything else. You know, here's my Twitter, here's my Instagram. You know, you do all that, and then here's my only fans you can pop it on there. Here's all the other websites. Because there's a million of them. It's just it's a lot, and when we get into it, you don't really notice how much marketing it is. I don't know. I'm not good. I'm not a marketer. I should really I need a book or something.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to that because I have another question that kind of piggybacks on that. But let me now after that first question go into the boring one. So how did you initially decide? How did Jessica go, Hey, I'm doing this work over here at XYZ whatever it is, Fuck it, We're going to just do this. We're going to become a person who works in the adult entertainment industry or whatever term we'd like to use. When did you decide to step out of the norm and into this fun, wild, wacky world.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I usually say I'm inborn, but I mean depending on the establishment of where I'm at. If it's like the gym, I'm like, yeah, I'm a foreign star. But if it's like we're sitting at a nice restaurant and I don't like, I don't know, if there's business people around me, oh, I'm an adult film industry. You know, it's a little bit class here depends on what you're talking to.
Speaker 1: There's a whole group of nouns sitting behind you. Sure yes, I'm in the adult entertainment industry. Sure yeah.
Speaker 2: You know when I go back home and like there's people that you know meet me for the first time. You know, that's extended friends and family. I'm an adult film industry.
Speaker 1: Okay again, I I don't delve into family. But you say going home this and that there's no likee man, that leads into other questions I have later too, So funny, we're jumping. It's I wish I could put this in a nice list and organize it the right way, but that's not how I work. Do you lie to people ever and say that you're not in the adult internet? You never like insurance because you don't want to talk about it, or you like talking about it.
Speaker 2: The bank, Oh oh, the bank. A lie to the bank, A lie to like you know, because like when you like have an LLC, you don't want it to be anything like what that has anything to do with porn whatsoever, because if the bank finds out, then they can drop you as a client.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. They they do that to like white supremacists and porn stars. That's all all I've noticed, right, Like you're not allowed to have a bank account if you are spewing crazy hate or if you do the natural act of having sex and someone's filming it, it's social media hates you, guys. I watched a video or so lame because years ago during COVID.
Speaker 2: Everyone wanted to do only fans. Sure, everyone did only fans. Yeah, but now it's just getting back to the tab like oh, sexist taboo. But that's like if you think about history though, that's how history's been all like world history is where sex is more rampant, and then you know, then you go into like religions. I'm not going to get into there, but the religions like no, don't do that. And then it became and then it goes down and it's like it's an overflowing a roller coaster of being more prudish to being more sexualized.
Speaker 1: You know what too, I think there's been a tick up in people becoming more religious as well over the last x amount of I know, I don't know, COVID is it Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I noticed it too, with the chad wives and stuff. I'm so into to piss off the tradwives.
Speaker 1: To be honest, see, I gotta ask, has anyone tackled those types of things as satire at all and tried to like get that. I interviewed a girl once. I also do its show where I interview new performers that are coming on like never having done anything, and again it's so funny. We were like, hey, no politics, and I'm about to dive into it, but not sidewise. She was the spitting image of Alexandria Ocasio Cortes AOC right, okay, And my thought was like, Lisa Ann did it with Sarah Pallin, right, I mean, we have SNL.
Speaker 2: They just instead a fucking they're they're doing comedy.
Speaker 1: Sure, and that's fine, but I'm saying some people might want to see the fucking you know, for your sake, I would hope they do. So. So I looked at that and I was like, yeah, you're definitely gonna be divided, but there is a market for that if someone you know is big. So I don't know the banks. Really, that's a fucking shame. They got to fix that.
Speaker 2: So the way I grew up was very Midwest, very I grew up on a farm like not like, uh, we didn't have no combines or nothing, but we grew up vegetables like it was a small farmstead. You know. I grew up growing my own food, canning, freezing, all that jazz. I grew up as basically as a trad wife, but as a child. That's like, that's what we did, That's how we survived. Sure, so now everyone is like in the city doing like all the treadwife bullshit, and I'm just like, that's great, but like and then they're trying to market off of it. And then first of all, then they are going all like, oh, I'm holier than now, and they're like aes somem are with their voice and like very sensual. But you're not fucking I know you would get freaky in the sheet. I know you. I know you're yet freaky.
Speaker 1: You got five kids, you know, Hannah. Fuck okay, I know you know how fuck okay, miss Utah. But has anyone catch see you want to And that's funny. I totally get it. You wan to piss off the trad wives.
Speaker 2: I there's a few people that I feel like it's worth It's worth me pissing off the trad wives. And I love the only fans people, but the only fans people that like to state that they are porn stars.
Speaker 1: No, okay, so that's interesting. So how did you initially get your start in this industry? It was only fans, right, Yes, it was only fans.
Speaker 2: And then I went to I met people that were performers and they were going to it ABN. This was two years ago, and I went and I met up with people that they worked with and we clicked and we did a clob My first ever collab was with Richard Glaize and then he posts on Twitter, which I never got into Twitter until I got into mainstream porn. Sure, it wasn't lucrative for me, gotcha, Yeah, who cares about what you fucking have to say? It's just negativity on there. But now it's all porn, so it's like it's great.
Speaker 1: So so what convinced you to make that step? Then? What was like I lost my job? Oh okay, so okay, So and this is not a bad thing at all. By the way, I apologize, I get.
Speaker 2: Right in the mask to get to where you want to be.
Speaker 1: That's well, I agree, But what I was going to say, this is not a bad thing. But some people come to this industry from a place of desperation, like I have bills I have to pay, I want to do this and then oh sure, okay, did you did you? Did you find you loved it right away? Or was it like it had to grow on you a little bit.
Speaker 2: So I actually went to my first shoot. It was Team Ski. It was through one of the friends that that brought me to ADN. She links me up with one of the teen Street directors and I went and I did like, I had like fifty lines. I had a lot of lines. Okay, it was like breaking the fourth wall looking straight at the camera. You know, a little bit of comedy in it. It was like Brady Bunch, but fucking you know. So I did all that and you know, I got out of the shower after and the director was like, oh my god, like you sure that was your first time? And I said yeah, and he's like, you're made for porn, and I was like that's when my big head started growing.
Speaker 1: You know, you're a natural. Goddamn You can really convince anyone to keep doing it, or at least do it the second time. The first time you grab them and you go you're fucking natural, you know that?
Speaker 2: Just and then I think what it was like the next day I had a collab with them, so I was like, okay, there you go, and it just works.
Speaker 1: I am. I have a lot of mainstream people that come on this show, so I'm always very friend. Oh yes, yeah, great the main stream. Isn't that the acting part? I could really it's hard just do it without uh, no offense. The acting's great. I don't really care that no offense. I'm sure it's a tough time for you that you're a real estate agent who's trying to sell this house and there's leaks everywhere, and if only there was something you could do. Yeah, I'm sure that's all great. I really want to get to the part where you're fucking though that's mad.
Speaker 2: I don't like the I don't like the lines I do suck. I like those. I want to do more scenes where there's like an actual character. Okay, you know, I like the I like doing the parodies.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: I just did like the freak Your Friday one like a couple of months ago, and I was Lindsay Longhan of ours, who.
Speaker 1: Was, uh, who is the mother character in this?
Speaker 2: Lindsay Lohan is technically the mother because it's for a freakyer Friday. Then when I came out, and then there's the grandma and then the daughter.
Speaker 1: So I was the mom okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: And then there's the grandma.
Speaker 1: I was going through your your charts basically looking at everything you. I was like, milf this, milf that discuss No. Twenty five, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, thirty one. Now, just turned thirty one last week?
Speaker 1: Wow you are? I turned thirty eight next month, I believe, so I.
Speaker 2: Know I was. I was like thirty. I'm like thirty, thirty, thirty and thriving thirty one. I'm like, we can stop now, we don't need to hear any farther. I'm turning thirty again, say thirty.
Speaker 1: So when'd you initially get into this, Like twenty seven, twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 2: I did only fans during COVID okay, off and on, and then I got into porn, like mainstream porn. Last year. I just had my one year after first three.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, okay, let me jump into some of that content then, because I want to talk about a couple of things. We do a thing on the show called stat check Now, these numbers are entirely wrong. Okay, they're totally wrong. None of them are accurate. They're all bullshit. Anytime I say this too at the beginning, I go, these numbers are wrong. I say the numbers. The girl always responds back, those numbers are wrong. I know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know if they're wrong or not, because I don't know. I didn't even roll that stats are a thing.
Speaker 1: Now, well, you'll see what I mean by stats when I start saying, so stat check seen. We use the Internet Adult Film Database for this. It's like IMDb except for porn. Now, what they count is most of your mainstream stuff, some collabse, some not. This isn't included over here that we just use it as a milestone. So that way, when you're on a year from now and you have like twelve AVN awards and we're like, oh, Jessica, thank you for coming back. Hell, you know when you still only have this number blah blah blah. So number of scenes you've shot are twenty nine, number of guys you've worked with twenty three seven girls. No, we only do AVN on this only because it'd be hard to do all the other st everything else. Yeah, I don't. I have zero A V noms and zero wins. Is that correct? Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: I hope we don't get like a Lisa nomination this year. I don't foresee myself actually winning this year, but it would be great to get a nomination for the best like favorite like boobs the boob category. Okay, I don't see myself getting the milk one, right because like I'm pretty new in the milf scene, or like the new starlet would be cool, but I'm going for the boobs. I would. I would like to be known for best boobs.
Speaker 1: Proud of them, are you?
Speaker 2: Yes? I bought them myself before porn. That's why I'm a male is because of my boobs.
Speaker 1: Did you ever look down at them as you were thinking about getting into porn and go, well, I bought these? I might well like fuck it? Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry, my cat.
Speaker 1: It's totally cool. I'll show you my cat afterwards you lose your mind. You'll be like, oh my god, that's the cutest cat. He has a human name, too, Kay, ask your cat's name?
Speaker 2: Yes, what's yours? First?
Speaker 1: Though, David?
Speaker 2: Oh you're okay, So mine's Gerald?
Speaker 1: Okay? Human names that's pretty cute.
Speaker 2: It's actually a family name. Mean what that name? And I catch it not even thinking about it, but that's like my grandpa's name. And he when my dad was like yeah, like a child. So I was like, oh, maybe he's reincarnated.
Speaker 1: Oh that's very cute. We adopted him. He's a little one eyed British short hair cat ut okay. And he doesn't scratch and he doesn't bite, and he does the thing that dogs do where they put their teeth on you if you're like tickling them, but he doesn't break skin. Oh my god, how great are cats?
Speaker 2: I love cats. I just had to put one of mine down. I'm like, the day before my birthday.
Speaker 1: We're twins. You want to hear how we're almost kind of twins?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Three year My birthday's November twenty seventh. Okay, three years ago. On November twenty six my dad was killed in a work accident. Okay, it's okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: I've been a really good dad club too.
Speaker 1: It sucks, it's it's it's it's well, sometimes it sucks. I've met people where they're kind of like, well, my dad's dead. I'm like, oh my god, I'm so sorry, they go, I'm not.
Speaker 2: In a well And here's the thing is like they're dead. They've been dead for so long. It's just kind of like, why why are you sorry? You're just sorry for yourself. You had to hear me say that my dad's dead, and you know what, my mom is dead too, So I no one can ever give me your mama jokes. And I love that, and I might growman cry at the bar when they do like stupid dad jokes because I will win every time, you know, I'll make you feel.
Speaker 1: Like shit, I still have I'm mom. But I sit back and I think when I lost my dad, I was really like, even though I'm a grown man and my father was getting old and this and that, I had a feeling like, oh, there's no one that can, like who will have my back definitively, Like you all have friends and they find this and that, but you never know when your friends could kind of turn on you or this, and I disagree with you.
Speaker 2: That's never I guarantee I've dealt with that a lot, right, But someone family that you find close and everything else, when they're gone, it's almost like, shit, my shield's gone, you know, in a little bit of a way, like I wouldn't have this guy at the boar beat me up.
Speaker 1: Like it wasn't like that, but I know, but it was, like.
Speaker 2: Dad, Bro, like I freaking the other day, I got a fucking flat tire and you know when I'm a little low on cash, Well, bro, I'm sorry. You know that sucks. You know, I'm going to be there for your emotional support. Do you need another tire to be put on?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And then he'll go and have we change a freaking tire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I totally I get it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Here's the the other said part though, because you said about your cat. The following year, November twenty seventh, my actual birthday, the one year and one day anniversary, my dad we had to put down my wife's twenty one year old cat.
Speaker 2: All but that's a very long time.
Speaker 1: And she didn't get sick until the very the day. The day she went was when she showed signs she was going, like she went strong the whole fucking time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's what I'm hoping Gerald will do. He's fat, he's like a ginger cat, you know, but he's like a cream color.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's very cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's like seven. And then I had a six year old that I had to put down, but he was like a special needs I think he was an eurologically not all there, okay, but he I woke up and he was not doing good and I took him and I think he had an obstruction.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really sad.
Speaker 2: And then I got my twelve year old who has hyperthyroidism.
Speaker 1: So now are you doing the cream in the ear? Is that hyper hypo?
Speaker 2: I think that's hypo. I do like two pills in the morning and two and a half at night.
Speaker 1: Okay. We used to do cream in the ear every night and then it eventually went to twice a day. Yeah, she had a thyroid thing too. Anyway, Uh, I'll talk to you fucking day about cats. By the way, all right now, I'm just gonna have to hit this kind of crudely right off the bat. But what would you oh, where did the status? We're good with that. What would you say has been and you still have a young career. We just pissed the one year anniversary on your your mainstream porn entrance. What would you say has been your defining scene so far? Like if you if someone were to say, hey, I can only watch one video of yours. What is your best video that I should go check out? Either you do the best in it, you look the best in it. It's the most intense scene you've done. Like, what is your quote unquote defining scene.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one, you know. I got the most traction and people enjoying this scene, which is one of my least favorite scenes because of what happens in it. It's my glory whole swallow scene.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we have it's a tense. We have.
Speaker 2: It's intense. I think there was like seven guys, now ten guys. There's ten guys and you have to take each of their loads within two minutes.
Speaker 1: You are jumping two questions ahead every time we talk. It is the most awesome thing. And I actually forgot one of my old questions from section one that will come back to because now we're talking about it. I think you may be saying the wrong website too, because it's in both secrets. I think it's the secrets. There's a different one. Yeah, they're both. They're both ones. But I think you've shot with the Okay, yeah, that's actually on my prep sheet. Like to talk about this, Okay. I enjoy those websites. I enjoy how they're shot. I call them mid tiers. No offense to them, no offense. It's strictly production wise. So my tears are top end where everything's real beautiful. Director cinematography not necessarily my thing.
Speaker 2: I like the cinematic stuff.
Speaker 1: You do, so you do like that type of stuff I do.
Speaker 2: I'm I just I think my two favorite ones are like not out yet. I have like three coming out that I don't know when they are. Two of them are pentholes, okay, and one of them's hustler, and they do more like cinematic nice stuff. And I just did what is it called pornpoll dot com. It's a brand new one, okay, but the guy, the director for that one does like really cinematic stuff and like slow mo while you're on the on the pole, and it's like, I'm excited for that one, but visualizing for the visual sure, but I would say, like the hardest one I've ever done that I'm most proud of because it was so I'm never swallowed come ever in my entire life. And then I go to this glory whole scene and I have to take ten loads well, and it's also like not fully all the way down my esophagus, so like I'm like sucking dick, and it's catching onto the stuff that dust was in there and put it back out, so I'm like coughing, like come out of my fucking esophagus, and it's just like it. I don't know. I think guys like to see if people struggle. Maybe that's what it is like they I think that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you. I enjoy those websites. I don't enjoy glory whole websites all the time. I enjoy secrets. I enjoy swallows. And here's why I do. And by the way, I like, I have a wife, like I don't have any need for porn. I just I just enjoy it. I think it's fun to watch. It's like a psychological thing. I think I like them because of kind of what you said there where when I see someone hits eight or nine or ten, I go, oh, this chick is a worker, Like it's maybe they cut away after the.
Speaker 2: First one with this just no, it was straight through.
Speaker 1: So that's that's what I have to ask a little behind the scenes and don't you know if you don't want to, I totally understand it, but I would assume my own personal head. If I'm shooting that scene and I'm in your shoes, lingerie, nakedness, whatever, I'm thinking to myself, Okay, I'll swallow one, then I'll go throw it up and drink some water. Come back, swallow the next one, drink some water. So you just shot all the way through.
Speaker 2: All the way through. I mean, if you absolutely need to cut, they will cut. But like, no, they have like because right after you do a gangbang okay, so so like they're also on a time crunch because those those the male talent shows up as well for that. So it's like you're on a time the country, get everything done.
Speaker 1: I have to ask it, and it's it's it's I'm not assuming this is true, but if I were to watch those scenes, if I were to watch the gang bang scene you said that occurred. Second, right, are you giving your one hundred percent performance or are you like at ninety? Like okay, I just got to keep the smile going because my jaw is killing me right now.
Speaker 2: No, because gang banks are super easy. It's quick. It's like thirty minutes, not even twenty thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, what goes? I mean? Is it just is that planned at all? Is it like they used to say, just go, just go, just jump in?
Speaker 2: So it's gonzo, it's it's you just get thrown into the wolves.
Speaker 1: See. That's what I like, And that's why I say I like those. I don't need like the beautiful cinematic thing because I know a monster. I can't ever picture a monster like myself in that beautiful scene by the ocean and you have you know, Jennifer White or whoever beautiful with the drapes. No, no, no, I'm more of a pig. I also don't necessarily need to be in the bottom tier where you hear like copywritten music in the background playing and you're like, oh, they don't have the rights to rage against the machine in this fucking porn video. So I like where maybe they don't have the best camera and the best cinemata, or they do have a really great camera, they don't need a lot of cinematography. They just kind of set up and go Jessica, go to work. Yeah, those I enjoy personally.
Speaker 2: They have like a they have a side camera and then they have an up top camera as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Eventually, I would like to do more cinematic things. I think that, like I'm well, I'm actually looking into doing some some improv classes and stuff just to like get into a little bit more acting portion because I would like to do more of like the movie style eventually, within like the next maybe couple of years.
Speaker 1: Sure does does does the acting portion and fit your personality? Prior to coming into porn or now.
Speaker 2: Well, I used like I was in drama, like okay class growing up, you know, and I was like a figure skater, so like I always was in like characters, you know, figure skating, you pick a character, you know, presented on like the skates you know, and judges and shows. So I was like Annie. I was always you know, what's so wild? I was always a redhead figure skating. I'm a blonde. Naturally.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask how real is the hair because it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I get asked all the time if it's real. But it's because I pick like the most like orange ginger color. Ever. Sure, I don't want it to be fire engine, but I was like always Annie, it was always aerial, Okay, you know, and now, like I just have red hair and I'm in porn, so I guess it just fits.
Speaker 1: I get it. That makes sense to me. Are you going to be the type? Are you making the red hair your or will you eventually change it? You think once I.
Speaker 2: Would would like to change it. I would like to actually just have like my natural hair all together. But I kind of started porn in with it, so now it's kind of I would say, within the next like three years, I'm going to keep it for a long time, but who knows, it might be even harder to change it then.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, were there any like kinks or niches or fetishes or anything like that that you thought you would have no interest in pursuing coming into porn where you're maybe like I don't want to ever do that. Maybe I ended up shooting a scene like that something and you decide, oh, that's actually kind of fun. I do kind of like that. Has anything changed your mind in porn?
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't done anything super crazy in my opinion, Like I haven't done anything for like kink or anything. No, I haven't done any bondage. I haven't done anal So it's like, I mean, like everything else I feel like it's so like normal, but I mean, is it though? Like my brain now is completely different than it was a year ago.
Speaker 1: My brain's been fucked since sixth grade. Okay, Like that was the first time we had the spice channel and it kind of decoded a little and you could see the you know.
Speaker 2: Waves, You can see one nipple it.
Speaker 1: Well exactly, and that's just the whole night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you're like, you're gonna be thinking about that one nipple the whole time. Yeah, go for hours on that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah no, yeah, and and and so when I have to say that, I'm like I have to step outside and be like, what do normal people consider to be normal? Right? I saw a scene I didn't watch. The whole scene wasn't necessarily my thing, but I saw a scene where you were riding a guy and then another guy was fucking that guy, and I was like, this is like.
Speaker 2: Uh, was it all three of us on top of each other? It was?
Speaker 1: It was it was it was the one guy that you were fucking laying on the bed and the other guy came and just kind of slid in this guy. And I was like, well, I think I'm done with this episode. It's fine. It's fine for people who enjoy it. I'm not not my preference.
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, that might be something. Yeah, I probably wouldn't think about being into the BYE area. I've only done like two byzines and then the rest have been like because like collabse or stuff, you know. But I don't really consider myself being part of the BYE portion. I'm more of a straight okay, but I mean I don't mind if that's what you know. I mean most of the guys are gay for pay anyways.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that okay? All right, we've all heard that for about thirty years and thank you for confirming it. Yes, yes, So they say, sure, have you ever had to this is? Uh, I'm only ask you to name the person at all. I won't. I won't, I won't. It's a rude question. Have you ever shown up on set and seen the guy you're gonna have to fucking been like, it's gonna be a long day? Yeah? And was it a looks thing? Was it a hygiene thing? Was it a reputation? It's been there's been enough Copple. Actually, surprisingly one was a looks and penis too small, too big, too small, God, too small like, like, okay, step outside of the industry again, you're you're a woman working in marketing.
Speaker 2: All oh, it was normal size.
Speaker 1: How does that get into porn? Then?
Speaker 2: Well, he works for himself.
Speaker 1: Got you. That's the real easy way to not have it. Fucking matter. Huh, doesn't matter what I look like, as long as provide the flight, hotel and pay for it and put it up on a website. Maybe depending on the girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yeah, And then another person was because of their hygiene teeth specifically.
Speaker 1: I just ask some girl that day the other day, what is breath like on set? I'm a real important breath person. If you, I don't care how hot you are.
Speaker 2: Just has plaque on their teeth.
Speaker 1: That's gross when you can see it. Yeah, oh my god. Okay, But to answer the question about breath, do people have a good breath on set?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm the person that I like. I brush my teeth before I go to set. I brush my teeth right before I'm doing even Pretty Girls, and then before we start the scene, I'll brush my teeth, and then after the scene, I'll brush my teeth. Wonderful, I'm like, But I also have VISI line, so I'm like, sure, and I have like the breath drops, I have like all this extra stuff. I just deepens. Not not everyone can hate. Uh. Some people have situations with their mouth. Usually some of them is like veneers, Okay, I can help it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can throw a mint in there though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people do, but sometimes it doesn't always work the whole time, and it's just it is what it is, and it's honestly, it's their dentists that messed up, so you should Well.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to come down on any of them my personally. I just I if I saw I use thinking about that in mainstream movies too, I'm like, did Brad Pitt have tuna that day when he was kissing the chick? Because I hate that.
Speaker 2: My thing is is like all these freaking celebrities are getting like veneers, and like, I know, their fucking mouth is rank. How come no one's talking about their mouth being rank.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that, but veneers stink.
Speaker 2: You're saying, yes, they have a near breath some people, but some people I wouldn't say. If you had a good dentist who did the veneers correctly, it should be fine. Sure, But some people what happens is like, and I'm not the most educated on it. Okay, sure they maybe drill, they take too much of the enamel off of the tooth and it starts rotting into the in the veneer, and so then you have a rotting tooth underneath the veneer the cap. Yeah, that's why most people what they should be doing is just taking a little bit off and getting like the porcelain, you know, yeah copper, like the front facing, not the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter what kind of teeth. The guy with the small dick had though he still had a small dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was nice.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, that's great. That's what old guys want to hear. You dick smell, but you're nice.
Speaker 2: I was getting angry halfway in because I was like, God, I just want this to be over.
Speaker 1: All right? What type what type of content? If I head over to your only fans? Am I going to see at Jessica dot Aaron AA r E N. Are you a daily poster of a picture? Are you a weekly poster? Are you a monthly full video? Or what are we doing? What is like the structure?
Speaker 2: Whenever I remember and or if somebody messages me for a custom I'll like, I like the customs. I think I just fell out of love for only fans because it's just of everything else in my daily life. It's another thing that I have to remember to be active on. Okay, you know, sure, I just need to be better about it, to be honest. Okay, all right, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: You try this in New Year's resolution that we're coming up with it.
Speaker 2: Way I can find somebody to, like, you know, sit in my ear and be like, hey, you need to post this, this and this today, and I'll be like, Okay, maybe I just need guidance. I just need somebody a guide me to make posts every day.
Speaker 1: Do you And I know, I know that's not what you're talking about in this sense, but do you have any mentors in the industry, anyone who's like helped you along? Or I see online all you girls, I would think from the outside again using dumb brain over there, I would be like, oh my god, it must be so fucking caddy and nasty in the porn industry, all these girls going at each other to beauty contest. No, you all seem like really nice with each other and sweet. Has anyone like been a mentor for you have you kind of figured it out yourself.
Speaker 2: I've kind of had to do it myself here. And I feel like different locations of porn have different environments. Florida is very party, you know. There's a lot of like big content houses, model houses there. There's quite a few so and I feel like a lot of people call mingle over there. La I feel like is exactly the same saying people co mingle here in Vegas, people don't really co mingle like that, if that makes sense. No. Yeah, there's a lot of older I mean coming. It's just so weird because I characterize myself as like the new new porn stars. But usually those new porn stars are usually like eighteen, nineteen to twenty five, you know, and then there's me, thirty one, coming in and it's like I have this work ethic of somebody who is older, who just stays to themselves. And then but then I'm still part of this new wave of new people, you know.
Speaker 1: And maybe maybe that's just Vegas though, because there's been so many people who have come into the industry because of COVID, you know, during the pandemic, even older people like I've interviewed a lot of people who've come in not even not old or older, but like you're saying, not eighteen nineteen. But then again, all of you kind of learned to do it on your own during COVID, So maybe that's kind of the mindset now. Yeah, yeah, we don't come mingle. We don't, but we're not angry at anyone. It's just say, I got shit, I gotta get done. Let's get it done. Do you want to work with me on this ship? Let's get it done? You know? Yeah, okay, all right? Is there a type of I.
Speaker 2: Would like to do more things, but I think I just need to Like it might be just Vegas, you think, so, Yeah, they don't do like industry parties here like that.
Speaker 1: That surprises me. Why don't they?
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's a lot of performance because there's a lot of the older porn stars that live here and I stick to themselves, or they have kids, got or they're like in the swinger lifestyle, and I'm like, yeah, that's great, but it's like, have you gone to a swinger party? Me?
Speaker 1: Personally, I have not. I've interviewed a lot over the last few weeks.
Speaker 2: Though, I I've gone to one and it was very just, and none of the men were in like.
Speaker 1: I know, you were not interested in them, or they weren't interested in you. I wasn't interested in Yeah, I figured I was like, what the fuck are these guys talking about? Okay, good makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, and the way they do it well. I didn't go to like a like a like a swinger party that was like industry people. Sure, I went to, like, I guess, a normal swinger freaking play party. And then me and my one friend that are like, he's in only fans. He gets tested, I get tested. We have a risk band. No one else has risk bands. So you can't even be fucking anybody because I'm not going to waste my test. I'm not going to validate my test.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, that doesn't make sense. I okay. So our industry parties, like in industry swinger parties, is that like everyone comes in tested for the most part, I'm guessing.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, if you're in the industry, it would make sense that you would come in tested.
Speaker 1: It's so funny anytime. It's just the trope about porn stars are just so far from the truth. Ready, all you do is show up on set and get fucked and get paid a lot of money. No, not true at all.
Speaker 2: You haven't been. We haven't had an industry pay raise in since the eighties.
Speaker 1: You girls are dirty and have STDs and this and that. The cleanest people in the world, right, These tropes are just entirely wrong about the porn industry.
Speaker 2: So we're probably the most cleanliest. We take Like when it's on set, I'm taking like three showers to day.
Speaker 1: You told me you brush your teeth about twelve times before you get the scene. Like, you know, I can't imagine how clean your hair is because your fucking mouth is shine.
Speaker 2: I try not to wash my hair that much because you know, it's it's nice not to wash the hair. It takes a while to drive, but the body have to smell good.
Speaker 1: This is your job. This is like y, you know, Like I.
Speaker 2: Kind of even like driving to LA and having a shoot because like, when I drive to LA, I'm sitting in the car for four and a half hour, you know, do you singing and swast I'm like, uh no, I'm all sweaty now, nervous sweats, you know, trying to get to LA.
Speaker 1: I get it. I've waited for an interview in a hot car for forty five minutes, just pouring sweat through my suit.
Speaker 2: Well, and I am always early, Well, I'm always early. I'm always like an hour early to my LA shoots.
Speaker 1: Why is that? Do you drive real fast? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I drive and I drive fast, but not only that. I have anxiety about being late to anything. So and I never know the what the traffic's going to be like in LA.
Speaker 1: I've never been west of Pennsylvania. Okay, you know, I couldn't tell you what traffic's like Jersey traffics dog shit, though, if you're coming to Exotica, I'll let you know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my roommates actually going to Exotica.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Is she a performer? I can ask the name or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lucy Lotus.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right. Oh I may have reached out to her for an interview in the past. I don't know, Okay, Jessica, where or I have a couple more questions, and they're they're odd, kind of where are we going from here? Do you want? It? Sounds like it's so funny because you answer all the questions beforehand, because you're so good at like just conversing. I my question to you is where do you want your career to go from here? Now? If I track back and go, well, you want to start shooting more mainstream stuff, go ahead, you say it again. Where would we like to see Jessica Aaron's career move from this point?
Speaker 2: I would like to do more like not less MILF. I do love the MILF, I'll still do it, but I would like to do more like boyfriend girlfriend stuff, or more girl next door or wife swap. I just worked with Nadi America and I liked that. I would like to do more stuff like that, Vixen, more penthouse hustler. I would like to do like get on some like magazines, maybe have a feature for some. I'm currently trying to set up a time this year to go to Budapest or Prague.
Speaker 1: Okay, Prog's a big shoot site, right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I would like to do that. I'm in the process of trying to get everything worked out while trying to figure out I want to move. I want to move to a different apartment, so I'm like trying to fit that plus my Florida trip, plus my New York City trip. It's like there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Well it's tough to ask this though, So do you see yourself more as a person who do you want to do this for X amount of years? And then I understand there's no definitive answer and no one will hold you to this, but do you want to do this for X amount of years? And then forty forty five something like that, you go, I think I'm gonna step away. Do you see yourself shooting like Guilf porn someday or not?
Speaker 2: Guilf? No, now, Guilf. That's that I can probably say, no, I would not. But like one is like, what's the age your guilf is that? Like, are they going to be like, oh, it's forty five. My dad would be crazy to be a Guilf at forty five? Like, but and I already look young. Yeah, I look twenty five and I'm thirty, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna have to be like one hundred and twenty to do stop I think the way you're aging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to do I would like to try to invest and get multiple homes for just like obviously myself, but then to one to rent out for industry. Sure, that kind of stuff. Yeah, I just need to do more investments.
Speaker 1: Personal question, are you good with money? Are you bad with money? Bad with money too? Yeah? Wi, my wife is so good with money and I have to almost be like fucking take my shit away from me. I see stuff and I go, we need that, we need that right now on Amazon. Yeah, it's a real problem, dude. I got Amazon packages day everything.
Speaker 2: I know. I was kind of bad. I bought this nice mirror and I was like, it's an investment. I can take pictures in it.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: It was like thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a business right off to me, if you have.
Speaker 2: The right I mean, everything's in business right now.
Speaker 1: It's pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: Like, I know, my tax lady just still foiled my taxes from last year.
Speaker 1: Last question I have for you here, and it's an odd one, but I always like to just judge it based on the people who are in the industry and what they think. And the answers to me have been really surprising. It's not meant to be a gotcha or negative or anything like that. What age should women be allowed to get into porn legally? Go ahead, and then I'll tell you what I've kind of been tracking from all the other performers I've talked.
Speaker 2: I feel like it probably shouldn't be eighteen. Yes, legally you're an adult, but I also don't think that, like people in the military at eighteen should be sent out to war either. So I'm I mean, they say your frontal lobe developed at twenty five, but I mean then I feel like you're kind of getting late to the game of you know, of the tiktoks and twitters and Instagrams, like people already having careers by the time they get twenty five. I would probably see, like twenty one, I think that's a good way to start drinking. I mean unfortunate, Like I mean, granted, they are going to start partying a lot and having gas money, they're going to spend it willy nilly. You can only do so much though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's kind of been the consent we've we've talked about it in this way. I use the exact same reference. I go, if you can go die in war, you should be able to shoot porn if you want to. Right, You're mature enough for that. You're mature enough. But it really comes down to where the number doesn't really matter because there's eighteen year old who are mature enough to do this and understand the complications of it.
Speaker 2: And then the thirty year olds that aren't even mature enough to do this, and they get drugs and they you know, they can't handle their stuff. You know, they go and party. They're more worried about the partying than anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like she's calling me out directly now, folks, But no, I'm just kidding. Uh, But they get that. So here was the kind of solution we came up with, right, how about eighteen to twenty one? You can do cam and solo stuff on only fans. Okay, you can make money if you need to. That was the other concern. It's some girls get kicked out of the house at sixteen, they hit eighteen, they decide they want to do this. I don't want to be the one to take that away from them.
Speaker 2: Well, and then you also got to think about the like the legislation side of it, which is kind of shitty. I'm sorry to bring this up, but if you if you put a stop on you know, the age of being on these platforms and performing, then it's going to hurt women. It's not really going to help hurt men. Too much, right, it's gonna hurt the women of the world, so and that aspect, it kind of makes me feel kind of like ichy because like, you know, you're taking away a woman's right.
Speaker 1: Totally totally. I think it's more the way I looked at it at least, and again it's not I'm a fucking middle aged dude, like it doesn't affect me at all, but I always I did an interview early on with this girl who was eighteen, found a job on sexy Jobs, flew across the country on her own dime because she was going to be paid back for it, booked a hotel room, got to the hotel, called the guy no answer, and I hear that, and I go like, yo, I am that I not.
Speaker 2: Only fans people all the time. That's why I don't fuck around with it.
Speaker 1: You know, I totally get it. It just it like that. To me. I was like, yo, we need to like protect people like that. But that's just a white night thing. That's I have not considered, like you said at the time, I did not consider like you said. Yeah, yeah, I don't want to hurt why I don't want to take opportunities.
Speaker 2: Because what it is it's like once they go this step, then it's what's the next step. And there's already a war on sex sex workers. Yeah, so they're already trying to take away I mean, my home state had I think they're trying to pass a law that they can't have porn hump.
Speaker 1: I think there's a there's a bunch of states already right.
Speaker 2: There is Texas and Florida is one of them. Michigan is going to do it as well. But they also they put in a clause I don't know if if you read the Michigan one, which is the one I read, they're trying to put a uh, transphobic law in place where it's under the law for porn. So there the headline says porn, but they're really attacking the trans the trans community, and that's what's happening. And with these with these bills, it's like they have a umbrella, oh, you know, law that they're trying to get passed, but no one's actually reading what's underneath and what the fine line printers. Yeah. Yeah, the bill we're getting attacked.
Speaker 1: The bill to ban porn. It's sixteen hundred pages or whatever, and you're like, well, what else is in there, because like I think you could have wrapped this up in three or four pages.
Speaker 2: Maybe they wanted to be as they wanted to be as hard to read as possible.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. Yeah, you know it's weird. But by the way, that's when you step in you make a separate of trad jess okay, and you get and you do ludes. Just do ludes, okay, because these guys are you know, church guys I don't want.
Speaker 2: To talk of just like having all these like freaking sun dresses that go down to the.
Speaker 1: Floor, drags on the floor.
Speaker 2: I have actually thought about pissing them off that way by doing like like because I don't know, I just find it funny. There's some people that I'm willing to troll, and the tradwives are the are the It's okay, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think you'd piss them. I think you might piss the wives off, but I think you might get the guys on that for real. Like if I wish.
Speaker 2: Back in North Adaytota and I do like a whole shoot in the freaking fields like picking corn.
Speaker 1: Again, it might work. You don't know, there's an what I've learned from interviewing people in this industry is there is an audience for everything. Might not be the biggest audience, but there's an audience for everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just so weird because I have the tr like, I know the knowledge of tridwives. But the thing is is all the tridewives that are on the internet now, they're fake. They're fake tribewives. They're not. They don't even like they just learned how to pickle, so that the pickle. They just learned how to do sour dough. Just now they're doing sour doll.
Speaker 1: Look. I'm I'm not religious at all, but COVID really fucked me up. Where my wife and I are looking for a house now, I'm looking for an acre of property so I could grow my own food, not have fucking microplastics all over the world.
Speaker 2: I real food, right, it's growing my own food. I really do because it's like it's great. I loved it. It tastes so much better.
Speaker 1: It tastes Yeah, I did tomatoes a few years ago. They were good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you ever had a radish from the grocery store.
Speaker 1: I've never had a radish personally, No, what is a ratish?
Speaker 2: She is so good, like like we used to grow like corse radish root.
Speaker 1: It makes radish is different. Horse radish is good. Radishes are like fucking beats with no flavor.
Speaker 2: From the grocery store when you have them from your house, like it's hot, it's spicy.
Speaker 1: Your cat is the cutest fucking cat in the world, by the way he or she keeps tapping you on the shoulder, going Jessica Jessica, Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Jessica Aaron. Aaron is spelled a r e n in case you don't know, and you're gonna head exactly where you think you're gonna head. Blah blah blah dot com Jessica dot Aaron a a r e N. Ladies and gentlemen, I guess tonight, Jessica Aaron. Jessica, thank you so much for coming on with me.
Speaker 2: Thank you, I was I had such a great time. Whenever you want me on again,