Speaker 1: Yes, do you feel Yes, yes, you feel it. Okay, well, that's good to know. Otherwise, the alternative is not something that we want to talk about. This is not that type of show. You are, but this is not that type of show. So the question is, do you feel that your life is aligned with the forces of the universe?
Speaker 2: I mean all of my life.
Speaker 3: There's like some little bits that I sometimes think that might be aligned.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well, what if I told you that you could actually find a way to align yourself to these forces so that you could be living in more love.
Speaker 3: I would love that all the bits would be aligned.
Speaker 1: All the bits, but not just more love, but also more abundance, greater levels of health and well being. Your soul's purpose would be completely revealed to you. Your talents and special attributes would emerge. Mm hm, You'd be living a limitless experience of life and become highly effective at everything that you do.
Speaker 2: I mean, he had me at love.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yes, But for everyone else who wasn't there yet, maybe we're distilled a little bit more convincedly to listen to the episode. Apparently this is what we're all intended to experience in this lifetime. But so few of us are able to achieve. Now, what if I could bring a group of non physical teachers to the show that could help us find our way there. I would love that, I thought you would. So would you say that that would be worth staying tuned in during the breakfour?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then don't go anywhere, because by the end of this episode we're gonna know just how to get there. This is an episode of the Skeptic Musicians. You don't want to miss it. And it starts now. My name is Will and I and unlike Moulder and Scully.
Speaker 3: Both want to believe.
Speaker 1: So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 3: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven.
Speaker 3: Of witches and wait, you joined a coven?
Speaker 1: Yep, all in the interest of finding something, anything, that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 3: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 5: This is the Skeptic metaphysics. Hey, welcome to the Skeptic of Evisians.
Speaker 1: I'm Will, and today we're honored to have Gary Temple Bodily a renowned chandler who has spent over a decade bringing forth the spiritual wisdom of Joshua a group of non physical teachers. Now, through thousands of channeling sessions and his popular podcast Joshua Live and the Law of Attraction, Gary has provided profound insights on topics like free will, manifesting, shifting perspective, physical densities, and the Law of Attraction. Now He's helped people from around the world view their lives from a higher perspectives. He's also the author of for books on spiritual understanding, including A Perception of Reality and a Radical Change in Your Approach to Life. His work has even been featured in a document titled The Teachings of Joshua Today. Gary's here to share his incredible journey, the wisdom is gained through the ten years of channeling Joshua and how we can transform our life by realizing that we're truly the creators of our own reality. We're beyond excited to dive into the conversation. So welcome to the show. Gary, How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 4: Well, Thanks so much, Gary, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: We are thrilled to have you beyond thrill?
Speaker 1: Did? Gary? We've got so much to talk to you about and so little time, So I'm just going to dive right into it, because we all know that we are the creators of our own reality. At least we know it here right If you're in the space, if you listen to podcasts, if you if you study this at all, you have heard that many many times. However, the reality is something different. The reality of putting into effect is something completely different. So my biggest question to you is how can we wake up and stop creating the world we're living in right now? Because it is a mess.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, your reality is awesome. Look at you two, look at the show. Look at how much fun you're having. Your world is amazing.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're right, But the world outside that window is not so much. It is a little scary right now.
Speaker 4: So only if you pay attention to it, only if you but if you do not have social media, TV, radio, whatever, you lived in your little town in Virginia with your friends and your family and your loved ones and didn't pay attention to that, you would not know because it does not.
Speaker 1: Affect you kind of, I mean it affects us in a certain way, because, for example, we have a daughter who's thirteen years old and her future is at stake for lack of a better word, and if we act like ostriches to put our faces in the ground and just don't pay attention to what else is going on, I'm not listening it out. I'm not sure how oh that's going to help her? Or are you saying that perhaps there's a way around it.
Speaker 4: There is an illusion going on. Ah, this is an illusion of separation.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're getting to do it.
Speaker 4: This is forgetting who you are. This is an adventure that you came into. You don't know anything. You don't know anything. You have a set of beliefs. You want certain things based in that set of beliefs, but if those beliefs were different, you'd want different things. So adjusting your beliefs from limiting to empowering will shift your perspective of yourself in your reality. If you are focused on what's going outside of you in an attempt to control that so that you feel better, it's never going to work because you can't control any of that. If you're projecting something into the future, you don't know what's going to happen. You couldn't have imagined what would happen in the last five years of all kinds of different things. You couldn't have imagined COVID happening. You couldn't have imagined a million different things happening. But do they really affect you? And what is your basis for wanting things to be a certain way? It's this not knowing. We all would feel better if we knew, but empirically there's no way to know anything. For instance, you think you know your birth date, that's just a belief. You have some evidence for it. You have a birth certificate, you've got your parents saying that was the date, and so you have some understanding that that was the date you were born. But you could have been switched out with another baby, they could have had some scandal going on. You never know, right, And people find us all the time, good God, Gary, Right, Well, this idea that we know something is just really, we have beliefs about things, and we have a certain amount of evidence for certain beliefs, and we have no evidence for other beliefs. But in general, our lives are the sum total of our beliefs. That's our mental construct. That mental construct then begets a perspective, a general perspective in every area of your life, and that perspective is translated into a vibration. That vibration then creates the reality. So if you can shift that perspective higher by definition, you raise your vibration and you attract a different reality. Essentially, there's two default perceptions of reality. The one we're all born with, which is the victim meaning we believe that outside conditions and people can make us feel something. That's the fear based mentality that we all grew up with. We feel something and it seems like that event caused to feel something, but what really caused us to feel something was a belief, and without that belief, we could not feel anything. And so this process then of ascension is adjusting those beliefs from limiting to empowering. The other possible belief system is that you're the creator of your reality and that how you interpret the outside reality is indicative of how you feel. So the reality is what it is, It's created by your unique perception of it yournique belief system. Everyone's different and you can choose to see that reality from a limited perspective perceiving yourself as a victim in that circumstance, or from a higher perspective, perceiving yourself as a creator in that circumstance. If you perceive that you're a victim, you're going to feel negative emotion. That's the simple, basic form of guidance. You've heard that many times before. Your emotions are simply guidance. The negative emotion indicates that you're perceiving reality inaccurately.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm a questioned about that.
Speaker 1: Excellent, about just one, but it's about the experience.
Speaker 3: So about I don't know, like maybe twenty years ago, I woke up one night and there's a man in my bedroom with an ice and I got away, but there was stuff to tie me up and all of this. So I had never feared that. I never really even thought about that, but it scared that hell out of me. So are you saying that that emotion that I have was already explained that to me?
Speaker 1: Okay, in that circumstance.
Speaker 4: So you're going very extreme, which is fine. Look at that event from a limited perspective. You could have been killed, you could have been something terrible happened. Oh my god, that person should not have been there and not existed. What a horrible thing that happened to you? Right, the victim and telling from twenty years later, you look at it, go, you know what? That incident shaped my life from then on, everything that I've come to appreciate and learn and grow that influenced all this growth. I wouldn't be where I am now had that event not occurred. I understood that I was able to survive it, that I moved on from it, that I got to reconcile it, and that I'm at a so much more evolved place now because of it. Nothing actually bad happened. It was traumatic at the time, but I'm fine now. So two different ways to look at the same event, one as the creator looking at it from this higher perspective, and one as the victim. Oh, I got lucky, right, and that should never have happened. Now, what does that mean in your life? Well, from this higher perspective, which let's see, may not be true. We don't have any evidence that is true. You are empowered by that. You're not feeling negative emotion about that. This you guys dived into like a really traumatic subject. You know, So everyone wants to go to the most, you know, the worst thing that could possibly happen at the beginning, but if you did it in small little things every time in life. So I have something that came to me today that I think that will help anyone who's got any you know, issues with family or friends. So imagine that you have a son and you are trying to get him ready to for school because you have an appointment with a realtor at nine point thirty and he's just not cooperating. And it's the same thing all the time. He never get us up in time. He never does the same time. So you have this disagreement and you maybe yell at him and push him along and get him going. Why because you want to make this appointment with the realtor. Joshua talks about there's things you think you want and things.
Speaker 1: You truly want.
Speaker 4: So in this instance, you truly want a wonderful relationship with your son. You truly want to spend time with them and appreciate him at this age because he's never gonna be this age again. This is the thing that you truly want. What you think you want is the realtor. You know me, the real turn time, have her have a good opinion of you, that sort of thing, And so you're sort of sabotaging your relationship with your son just to get this thing you think you want. But if you thought about it, it wouldn't matter if you missed the appointment, as long as you had a great time with your son and had you know, it didn't stress him out and all that stuff. That's what you truly want. So when we're focusing on these conflicts that we might have with the people in our lives, it's good to have a context there. What I really really want is a great relationship with my husband and my children and my parents and my friends, and this other stuff about what people think of me and being on time to avoid the negative emotion of some consequence that may or may not happen down the road. It's adjusting your framework so that you realize you create this reality. So what is most valuable to you in your reality, it's the things that you love and give you joy. What do you think you want is the security and like love and respect from other people and these things that really have nothing to do with you, because they're looking at you from their perspective. Anyway, when you think about any negative emotion. We're usually talking about the day to day stuff, the day to day annoyances and little things. That's where you start, and you look at those little things from the higher perspective, going, you know what, it's all going to work out perfectly. This person in line in front of me confused right now, I don't have anywhere to go. I much rather help them rather than be annoyed with them. That's what I truly want when you look at the traumatic things in your life. You want me to tell you a story about my partner, Christy?
Speaker 1: Would Christy want you to tell us a story?
Speaker 4: We don't know, So we're just gonna go with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sorry, Christy, I tried.
Speaker 4: Christy gets divorced from her husband and she's dating her new boyfriend. Her ex husband is sort of a stockery guy, and she's not really thinking too much of it. She gets the inspiration one day to actually her friend calls her that she hasn't seen him twenty years and says, come and visit me in North Carolina, and she goes, all right, you know, I haven't seen a long time, and so, just out of the blow, she goes and spends the weekend while she's gone, her ex husband murders her boyfriend and then they all thought it was her, and so there's a big trial and they can't find him for a long time, and she's she's got Christie's got a hide, a different move around and you know, stay low and finally catch them and they go through trial and she's written up in the paper.
Speaker 1: It's a big deal.
Speaker 4: She realizes that that started her spiritual journey. And while it was tragic, everyone was playing their part in it. Her boyfriend who died, the ex husband who's now in prison, and Christy. It was all set up to launch Christy on this spiritual journey. It's an amazing journey that she's been on. But the fact is you can look at that event and be traumatized from it and victimized from it, or you can look at it from the higher perspective. Now, we could be wrong. Maybe this was just a terrible thing that should never have happened and someone died needlessly. We don't know, but from all the work that we've done, we know there's a non physical that in the non physical, there is no fear, there is no separation, there is pre birth agreements, all these things. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. How Christy feels now about that whole thing is empowered. How someone might feel about something similar would be victimized.
Speaker 1: So it's really a choice.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: She made a choice to make it mean something to her versus victimize her. Right.
Speaker 4: What we get told over and over and over again by Joshua Abraham, everything is working out for you. Nothing is ever happening to you. It's all working out for you. It's all happening for your benefit. Everyone goes to the most extreme things, and that is this. We are living in polarity, right, We are experiencing polarity white, black light, dark, good, bad. Well, we can't think about. What I'm trying to say is there's a range and everything exists within it.
Speaker 1: Ice cream no ice cream.
Speaker 4: But we're existing in duality that this part of that range is good, but that part is bad. And if we can realize, we need, like Abraham says, the entire buffet so that everyone could have the experiences that they came for.
Speaker 1: So everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 4: Everything happens for you, for literally for you. Everything happens for you.
Speaker 1: And we've heard that before and again It's one of those things where up here I got it. I got it, Gary, I totally get it. However, here is holy different. I'm trying to get it.
Speaker 4: Karen. Do you get it? Does it resonate with you more?
Speaker 3: I mostly get it, But every once in a while I kind of fall back into really you know, like I couldn't help thinking, you know, you're telling us Christy's story, and I can't help thinking about the boys friend. How was that beneficial for him? You know? But then I'm like, well, maybe it was his time to just get out of here and you know, be one with the collective consciousness. I have to sometimes I have to like talk myself back into to getting it.
Speaker 4: That is vulnerability, because to have a belief like that, where it's okay that someone transitioned to the non physical, the non physical is not a bad place. It's a wonderful place. You know, he's ready. It's the timing that opens you up to no control over your death, for instance, And so you ever notice that when anyone dies, everyone asks how do you die? So that you can control? You don't want to die that way, right, That's the reason.
Speaker 1: You know, I hadn't done it that way? But you're right actually, but he's not. Oh no, I'm never short diving again.
Speaker 4: We have a joke that says, when we die, we want it to be like, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: No, people know me too much. I want to die screeching into like home plate or something something completely differweeded what awo? So then the question, though, is because I do get it in my heart and I want to get it in my head. So how does someone like me who is very firmly entrenched in the three D world and gets up every day, goes to work and bides into the hole. I gotta do this for my family or do this for me, all the all the responsibilities and all that kind of stuff. How do I say it's all good when I break my ankle in Europe, for example.
Speaker 4: First of all, you're not really fully in three D. You're probably you know, in the top two percent, right, So you're up there, your your perspective is very high. Ready, Okay, when some event happens, Joshua calls it a manifestation event.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: The manifestation event comes because you're not aware of a limiting belief. There's a limiting belief in place that is preventing you from acting on inspiration. Your inner self is sending you inspiration all the time, but this belief causes you to either knock away that belief before it even consciency gets to you, or as soon as you think you hear the inspiration, you're like, I can't do that or that's impossible. Right, it's that belief belief That belief is ignites in fear whenever you have this inspiration. So in order for your inner self to get you to take some action on this inspiration, first it has to put you in a situation where you can discover this limiting belief. Once you discover an aware of this limiting belief, you can prove it's not true. For instance, I have a friend who will not fly. He will not go on an airplane. He believes that this dangerous, but we know it's not. We have evidence to show us how self is it. So we use this evidence for ourselves to go on that crazy tin can in the sky and land somewhere.
Speaker 1: Else called the laws of physics.
Speaker 4: Right, so we're able to push past the fear to act on our inspiration to fly to Paris. He will never fly to Paris because he can't push past the fear. His belief that plane travel is dangerous prevents him from ever buying a ticket. Now, if he just sat down with the evidence and poured over it and prove to himself that that belief is not true, the next time he's inspired to go on a plane, he might be able to push past that fear. Sure, it's going to be a lot of fear. But now he's worked on that limiting belief, he's got all this evidence. Well, you can do that with any limiting belief, because all limiting beliefs are false.
Speaker 3: And I think you didn't even realize is your limiting belief. I think that you feel deep done. It sound like you don't deserve a break a vacation. Went to Hawaii, first day in, got COVID, go to Europe first day in your breaking right.
Speaker 4: So anyway, Karen, you are I mean you hit the nail on the head of that one too, and that COVID and the broken ankle. Are these manifestation events showing you that you have this, you want. This is not responsible feeling, right, I shouldn't be taking this time off. I have to cover the bills and pay for these things. I don't. It's not that you don't deserve it, it's it's irresponsible. You're not doing the manly thing by taking care of the family. And that's your number one like identification. You believe that Karen loves you because you take care of everything. I mean, and if you do not, if you won't, if you if you fall asleep on the job, then she's.
Speaker 1: Not going to you anymore.
Speaker 4: That has nothing to do with it. It's your energy that she's attracted to and loves. Well, thank you in the fact you're doing the show.
Speaker 1: I mean thank you. Thank you first, yes, I thank you for calling me out the bus hurt. But however, let's say that I hear what she's saying in I'm on board, but I want to be worthy. So how do I prove that the limiting event is incorrect?
Speaker 4: Okay, so those two things are unusual. Get in COVID at firstday in Hawaii breaking your ankle and rome, right, you have to look at that. Go that's pretty weird. I mean, how often does those two things.
Speaker 1: Happen on vacation in years?
Speaker 4: Both times perfect? Right, So they're just showing you that you have an identity that you believe is the reason that your family loves you. That's just limiting obviously, right, It's not true. Where in your life can you see that you don't have to take care of everything for them.
Speaker 1: To love you?
Speaker 4: Like, was there a point where you couldn't do anything and they still loved you? Or you look at something in your life. Where has it been in my life where I wasn't able to take care of everything but they still love me anyway? Or I wasn't able to do this thing I want to do, but they still love you anyway.
Speaker 1: Actually, I would bring it back to getting coved in Hawaii and breaking my ankle in your foot, because even though I had a broken ankle in Europe the first day of a three week well second day off a three week European dication, she went out of her way to make sure I felt comfortable, helping me and knowing that it's all good. We're going to make this strip worthwhile regardless. So yes, I do I do see that, But I have the proof. Am I testing her?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, I am not testing not testing you.
Speaker 4: You are finding evidence in your own life how you couldn't be the one taking care of everything and you were still loved and taking.
Speaker 1: Care of and we were still fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you will always be fine. You lose everything, you will still be fine.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's back to what you said earlier, which is that change of perspective. That change of perspective is perspective, is what's going to what's going to move the needle for you? And that's what this is all about, right. It's it's about listening to Joshua. It's about listening to these types of shows. It's about doing your meditation. It's about reading the books and living the spiritual life, knowing that there's more to it than than this will Oh, there's so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's about making a choice.
Speaker 1: True. True.
Speaker 4: It's about opening up those belief systems. I was exactly like well, I was a total skeptic and the stuff that I've experienced in the last eleven years is just mind blowing. My belief system is completely chained, but it's through experience and every day I had to push past fear to do these woo woo things that I'm doing.
Speaker 1: It's so funny this show. I love this show so much because it goes in these ways. Right. Exactly what we are focused on is the guests that we attract to the show at the perfect time. We just talked about this, I get all kinds of signs from the universe. Karen Is the previous show talked about how I like to say that the universe starts with a whisper and ends with the two by four of the head.
Speaker 3: I'm going ale.
Speaker 1: That two by four. I am sick of getting it over the head, over the ankle because it continues to do it. And yet we get guests after guests seeing the same things that you're saying to me about or to us, to the audience, to all of us. But that you have to listen to it. You have to look at it. And Andy even take this step because you can internalize it and you can say, oh yeah, I know this sight and I can. I can, what's intellectualize everything and explain everything away. But if you don't live it, that's the rub.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what Before you answer that, let's take a break and we'll be right back. We hope you're enjoying this conversation as much as we have. If you know someone who would benefit from hearing the message we're sharing on the show, do them and us a favor. And share the show with them. It will help get the word out about us, and it might just change someone's life for the better. Hey, guys, will here. I want to share another five star review that came in. Really love this one and I couldn't wait to share with you. It was, like I said, a five star and the topic or the subject line says a true blessing. This review came from Angela Burgess, and Angela left us a review on our skepticmtozian dot com website. She goes on, I love your show and listen daily. Thank you so much. My mother passed away last December, suddenly and unexpectedly, and I have had a very hard time dealing with her loss. I'm so sorry to hear of your los Angela. I can imagine how hard that must be. She goes on to say, your show has helped me tremendously. She and I have always had this deep connection that was very obvious to us, but we never really explored the what or the why, which is honestly because of fear that people wouldn't understand. We always shared an almost telepathic connection, but never really acknowledged this to others. Since her passing, I've suffered a loneliness and emptiness I can't even describe because I no longer feel her presence. I feel in my bones that I will find her someday and we'll be together again, but I don't know when or how. Your show has enlightened me to many ideas and believed from people, and given me hope that something wonderful awaits us after our physical deaths. I know the connection my mother and I with head was real, and the void I experienced now is real. Your show has given me both hope and comfort, and I thank you for that. Angela. My heart goes out to you. I can only imagine the whole that you must have in your heart. The loneliness, I can feel it, I can sense it just from the words that you wrote to us. So thank you so much for sharing us with us. We are unbelievably grateful, sincerely that we have been able to help you in some small way. Losing love one, especially someone that had you had such a deep connection with it like you have with your mother, I'm sure must be just unbelievably difficult to get through. So we're thrilled that we can help you in some small way and I know that a lot of people out there listening or watching have gone through the same thing. So if you have some words of encouragement or recommendations, suggestions that Angela could possibly put in place to help her with her heart, please feel free to send us a note. We will pass it along to Angela so that she can know that she's not by herself. It's not just awesome listening to our show, but also a community of people that are there for her as well. All Right, thank you Angela so much for sending this to us. That really means a lot to us. Thank you for the five star review, and we really hope that your heart heals very very quickly. And if there's anything we can do, please don't have to say to reach out now. If you'd like to hear your email or your review read on the air, just go to skeptic medeposition dot com. You can send us an email or a voicemail directly from the site, or even better, go to Apple Podcasts and leave us a five star review there. That will go a long way towards providing social proof the people that are looking for this type of content that this show is actually worth their while. All Right, once again, Angela, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You're not alone hanging there. It will get better. Let's get back to the show. We get guests after guest seeing the same things that you're saying to me about or to us, to the audience, to all of us, that you have to listen to it. You have to look at it in any even take this step, because you can internalize it and you can say, oh yeah, I know this sight and I can I can what's intellectualize everything and explain everything away. But if you don't live it, that's the roup.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. I'm intellectual, you're intellectual. Men tend to be an intellectual. It is an intellectual start. You're got an ego voice going on saying, oh yeah, don't be weird. What are you doing? You know, no one's going to read this book, no one's going to listen to your podcast. Why are you wasting this time? And you'll you know, and you have to That ego.
Speaker 1: Is there for a purpose.
Speaker 4: It keeps you alive, right, and it's going to try and keep you safe, and you're going to have fear with every inspired idea. That's just what happens. You have anice, it's going to trigger some living belief. You can't get rid of your limiting beliefs. You can only soften them so that they're not limiting. But to have the experience is where you get the information. Abraham's famous words words, don't teach experience teachers. We're having this conversation. People are listening passively, they're learning, they're getting some concepts, and then they're going to have an experience, and that experience is going to cement what they've heard here in other places, right, and then they're going to get be inspired to do something they would never do before, and they're going to have fear. And that's when they stop. I'm not going to go to this retreat. I'm going to take this course. I'm going to, you know, talk to this, talk to my friends about this. This is one of the scary things in this community spirituality is we're sort of all in this alone. The rarity of a couple that's on the same page is unbelievable, you know, But more often than not, you have friends out there who are secretly listening to this stuff but not wanting to talk it in case they sound weird to their friends. But everyone knows somebody. And when you start opening up to your friends about the little things even meditation, you know, or affirmations or little things like that, you can find this community. And that's what helps, is really to have that friendship community, and probably all your listeners join this community that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: And I think it's easy, you know you're talking about you have these conversations, that you have an experience, and then from the experience you go on. I think, unfortunately it's so easy and so much more I guess common for people to try to explain that experience away as a coincidence, Oh that was just because of this or that was, and not to really just accept that maybe it was a miracle.
Speaker 3: Maybe. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is such a good point, because this is what we all do. Something which we call unimaginable happens, and the instinct is to explain away because that keeps you safe. Yes, it can't be woo woo, wo can't really be true.
Speaker 1: Yes we have.
Speaker 4: Christy and I started a new podcast called an Unimaginable Life, and this is just amazing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: We started this like in December and we're doing one or two a month, and then we started. She was doing these medium readings. She's unbelievable. And there are spiritual medium readings where the person's relatives, dead relatives will come in only to introduce them to their spirit guides. So generally someone will have three spirit guides, and the spirit guides will give this amazing information about how to move forward in their lives. There's really two types. There's the ethereal spirit guide that's a god or an angel or something that's familiar. You know, they have names and you can look them up and google them. And then there'll be a person, a human, someone who was a human before as a spirit guide. And I found these fascinating because they would really relate and there'd be these interesting people you never heard of before. So we started in our podcast doing dead talk, and dead Talk is we have Q cards and we have four categories because she'll bring them in and there'll be thousands of famous people who've transitioned who want to come and talk, and so we have categories male or female. So we say, okay, this one's male. All of the women are gone lived in the nineteen hundred, so anyone before it's gone was a philosopher right, and then was born in Europe. So then we get this French philosopher that we never heard of before, who's telling us all this amazing stuff from their perspective about how we're living our lives now, what's really happening at what was happening in history, and how your past lives work and all this stuff. So this idea of this unimaginable life, you can imagine a future, an ideal that you want to live. And so that's just a box that someone else has done before. If it's imaginable, someone else has done before, you some variation of that, the mansion, the boat, the yacht, the whatever it is. Right, What Joshua and Christy Chown's White Light are telling us is what you want is unimaginable and you can't imagine it, right. The only way you get there is by shifting your perspective higher and higher and higher, and then experiences happen. Just like you said that. Now you see that and you go, oh, that happened because I'm having an unimaginable experience because I've gone on this ascension journey seeing myself from harperspect The first indication of that is seeing the numbers line up. The second indication of that is being aware, Oh, COVID on this trip, broken inkle on this trip. Third one is oh, limiting beliefs. That belief is not true. I didn't even realize I had that, but now that I think of it, I can prove that that's not true, just like the airplane. And then you see yourself now as the creator. So now any judgment you're thinking, Okay, well, I'm choosing a side. Why because I have some fear and I think that by choosing to say Republican or Democrat, right, I think that somehow I'm going to protect myself if this party wins. And it's thought, oh, there's a fear there that if I'm the creator, then it's a reflection of my vibration. So my vibration is the only thing I care about, and that vibration is all perspective in every area of your life.
Speaker 1: Good God, I could listen to you forever. We can talk.
Speaker 3: We can talk forever, Like the conversation we were having about that person that's always late, and then it's like, why do we keep getting upset?
Speaker 1: We know this is going to happen, and we just say Okay, we just expected to be late, and we won't get upset about it, you know, just like, yeah, yeah, how does that feel though?
Speaker 4: Being annoyed with some being late and then just say, oh my god, this is just a funny aspect of their personality. We know they're going to be late, and you just sit back and go, don't worry about it. We know you're gonna be late. That's so much more fun. Yeah, But being annoyed, because annoying is trying to control this is never going to happen, right.
Speaker 1: And then to nail that point even further, I believe that the reason why I have a hard time doing that on those times that I have a hard time doing that is because I'm not thrilled with me inside, right, and so then that angst that inger is taking out on how dare he be late? You know, because I'm not feeling good, And so the times that I am feeling good, I can't just go, oh, it's just how funny, Well, oh we got way to get to better. Two'clock in the morning today, it's.
Speaker 3: Time for more drinks.
Speaker 1: No, right, So it's a positive. So really, the yes, it's making the choice, it's identifying limiting beliefs, but it's also allowing yourself the grace to find that piece within yourself, because if you can be at peace within yourself, then you can also offer that piece others. Right, the empty you have to empty out your glass before you can fill it. That the whole, That whole thing makes great sense. Thank you for the reminder, because I am so lost right now that I need these daily reminders because it's it's a challenging time.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday I went to the grocery store with our daughter and it wasn't too busy, but there was this one cashier guy and I'm like, and what, it's got a lot to go to that line because he talks a lot. Last time he put like the potatoes on top of the eggs, and you're talking about its healthish, You're not paying attention. So I go then to the next one, and then of course he gets them and he's like, oh, I come over here.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, we go me there. You know.
Speaker 3: He's just like yeah, boy, I'm just you know, I'm like, oh, how you doing today? He's like, well, struggling, And I'm like, that was your first mistake. But then I thought this guy needs to be hurt. And I'm like, go, so, how was that new doctor you were going to? And just something like kind of triggered it and he's like, there's someone that cares about me. So it ended up after this whole conversation we did took a long time, and you know whatever. So we got out and I was talking to her daughter about it, and I'm like, you know, I had to refrain how I thought about him because instead of like avoiding the situation, this poortner has no one to talk to, and it probably helped him out. Maybe it didn't, but what did what harm did it do?
Speaker 4: And then for her, her.
Speaker 3: Responses like, Mammy were really kind? And I'm like, well, how is it about that? But if by doing that, I can give that example to her that she'll take with her life because of just shift in perspective, go into that guy's aisle and not be like, let's just get through. You know why, it's a good thing.
Speaker 4: How did you feel when your daughter said, Mommy, you're really kind?
Speaker 3: Oh it made my heart.
Speaker 4: So without that guy, that cashier, you wouldn't have that experience, right, So that's why he was there. Yeah, And so now imagine that you have two. Do you realize that we don't manufacturer thoughts in our brain.
Speaker 1: We attract thoughts. Okay, we've heard that. I've heard that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So a law of attraction, you attract everything thoughts. There's two realms of thought, the math consciousness of humanity, which is generally in fear. The same thoughts keep being thought over and over again. They never die, they're always there. And then thoughts from the non physical, your guide, your supporters, you're inner self sending your thoughts. So you're so when you go in front of a cashier with the attitude that I'm going to listen to him, you know, and I'm going to there's something for me in this moment, and I don't know what it is, you can't imagine what it is, but I'm going to be present for this cashier in the moment. And then you get these thoughts to ask him about doctor right, And how are you to remember that? That's amazing? Where did that memory come with that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: It was given to you right, the right words, the right time, speaking of the same right thing, not to necessarily make him any better or worse. But then the unimaginable thing happened you never imagined that your daughter would pick up on this and then come later and say, Mommy, you're really kind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that thing you were given allowed you to put yourself in a place where our daughter said that to you. But also you gave him what he needed to help him to that conversation at that particular point in time, and then maybe.
Speaker 3: She saw that something so small, that can feel like so insignificant.
Speaker 4: Can have a big impact, and her whole perception of you, you know, enhanced by that. So everyone got everything in that moment. Therefore everything worked out perfectly. But you couldn't have, you know, set goals for that or vision board. She was not imaginable.
Speaker 3: She's trying to happen because yeah, because I went to the other and he's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are incredibly full of wisdom. I can just hear our audience yelling at us that you hear I'm hearing. Okay, what is the first cous would that is? Josh Okay, We're going to answer that on part two of this conversation. Next week. We're going to talk about who Joshua is and maybe even have a chance to talk to them on the show. Is that good? Absolutely? Have you checked out the Skeptic mat Physician's Inner Circle. Yet if you like to show and the guests that we bring on, then you definitely want to be a part of this. See the Inner Circle is absolutely free to join, and it gives you an opportunity to not only interact with Karen and I, but you'll also be able to engage with fellow listeners like yourself. Think of it as our own little support community. Now community not really your thing, no worries. In our Inner Circle, you'll also find tons of discounts for services from some of our past guests, so that you can check them out for yourself see which path makes the most sense for you. But that's not all. We're also going to be doing a lot of great giveaways, like free sessions from some of our guests. You can gain access to behind the scenes videos, even get the chance to be on the show with us. All the while you'll be helping the show grow by letting people know about us. And did we mentioned it's one hundred percent free, No hidden gotcha's or ulterior motives, just plain community building and audience building and our way of saying thanks to you sound interesting, I thought, so check out our show notes for the link to our inner circle and enjoy today, and then drop in and say hello and tell us what episode you heard this on. We might just give you a shout out on the show. Thanks for listening, and hope to see you soon.