Speaker 1: Sleep. Oh we're live.
Speaker 2: Shit, Oh we're live.
Speaker 3: Days zero is back Day one seventy two. What's up everyone? I'm lindsay At Sharman of Rogueways here with Corey Hughes of Corey Hues dot org or arc or Charlie Robinson Macroaggressions dot io and execute to XU four twenty dot com. How are you guys doing this happy Sunday.
Speaker 4: I'd have been better if xcube showed up for the UFC stream last night.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, here's what happened. Okay. I fell asleep at nine thirty and then I woke up at two thirty. So when I woke up, I seen at ten oh five you sent me in telegram. I was like, well, I think I missed it.
Speaker 2: Were you drinking all asleep earlier?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I just happened to be on the couch. And you know, one thing led to another. Any what they say? You know how it happens, one thing led to another.
Speaker 4: Watch the you.
Speaker 1: I ain't watch it. I ain't watched the first thing. I ain't He watched Preliums. He had to be honest. I forgot the fight was on. I was looking at it was good n b A so kind of it kind of messed me up a little bit because I was, ah, that's all kind of stuff happening right now. I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So happening as Alex would say, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, how was he still on the air. Aren't they like seizing his nuts and stuff?
Speaker 3: He's just like this ship. They're just it's all a first. They're like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: The last day we might be on the air.
Speaker 2: They're on here, they're trying to come and take the studio Operation three D.
Speaker 1: You know, well what, here's here's what I loved. Okay. I love the fact that people were able to go and download Red Note, which is strictly a Chinese propaganda app and then people are like, look how great Chinese people have it. Oh my god, they doing so. I said, bood, you're seeing about five folk out of there at one point four billion. Go ask the other billion people. After a girl went up there and she's like, I don't think y'all understand. They folk out there ain't got no running water and shit. You know what I'm saying, Like, like, the folk doing real bad. Why do you think they send all the manufacturing over there. People are like, all, man, ten us dollars, I said, the niggas don't paying us D. They're paying you in Okay, you on they don't paying us D. Yes, yes, I said. Yeah. I was like, but our currency ain't ship, but everybody else is on the planet really ain't ship. Okay. I mean, our currency is bad, but everybody else's is is far far worse than alls. So I mean, it just kind of is what it is. But yeah, there was a whole lot of people like, man, oh my god, bud, they don't have to pay for an ambulance that I'll have to look how nice their cities are. Oh, I ain't got to have my debit card and credit card. I can just scam my face. I'm like, I don't think y'all don't quite understand me with what that is.
Speaker 2: That's normy thinking. They think convenience.
Speaker 3: Where they weld you into your fucking house because you're sick or whatever, and they're like, yeah, I know, you're just gonna starve to death and die break a few eggs, god damn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's all kind of people that were like they were begging and they were like, well, they're not really communists anymore. They're more capitalists now, hold on maybe seventy thirty. I was like, hey, look, I mean I get it, folks grasp at strings. Look at the end of the day, to ninety five percent of people on planet Earth don't want to do anything and have the government take care of them. I mean, I've seen it. Now, Okay, it's a high percentage. You know, if they feel like they're getting a whole bunch of free stuff, then they feel great now. The oppression stuff. So much worried about that, But it's as long as I'm getting some freeze about my.
Speaker 4: Government and then I'll give up my more. Is that worth?
Speaker 2: You throw them awaiting up for the government? Cheese?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a rich cheek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate your standards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I state I always bring up this fucking article. I was like, I don't know, maybe I was twenty at the oldest. We had National Geographic for a time, and like cool stuff, right. I usually would just look at the pictures in collage with them. Sometimes I read the articles and one of them was literally about a Chinese brainwashing indoctrination camp for children who didn't have the right take on like politically, like children in National geograph, no one was hiding this ship the fucking fallen Gong oppression, Like no one's hiding China's hiding it. But like other people seem clear on this, and then motherfuckers go out and they're like, China's so cool, they have such a good life, guys.
Speaker 4: So nice, you guys are Let me play devil's advocate for one moment. Okay, So if I had like fifth and sixth graders telling me about training ship, you god damn right, I put them in a camp for reasons.
Speaker 3: I just think that I was actually thinking. I talked about this because I was like, you know, maybe sometimes you do need to put a kid in and.
Speaker 4: We need to bring back.
Speaker 1: You also need to make them work for about fifteen cent an hour. That's what you need to do. You You see, if we if we did the child labor stuff here, man, we could get ship cheap. You don't tell you that's how you get ship cheap.
Speaker 2: And let me let me speak to the politicians in the language. They'll understand they can partner with the scumbags in the private prison industry and create the private insane asylum industry as well. Making your stock, solving the problem of all these fucking lunatics wandering around talking to their shoe just to.
Speaker 4: Be speaking with the re education camps, be underneath those prison industrial comp.
Speaker 2: For sure, of course, right of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's nice. Then you can just disappear anyone even easier, like oh, she's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's they're black sites, but they're franchises.
Speaker 4: Yes, see, China get a black site franchise.
Speaker 3: China has perfected this system of oppression so so intensely, like it's terrifying China's.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of the Stockholm syndrome going on there.
Speaker 3: I don't know, or are people just genuinely like if I say shit, ever, I might fucking ruin the rescue.
Speaker 2: Also, there's also a cultural component to it. It doesn't feel like it's it doesn't feel like it's as authentic in China as it does in like say Japan, where there's more of like an honor and a tradition. I don't know, it feels like culturally that shapes the behavior sometimes as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I go to China and ask for general shows chicken, are they gonna know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, they gonna be like, first off, you need to say that shit at Mandarin. Okay, it depends on where you're going.
Speaker 2: Speaking of that, since we're on this topic of China, I have to I have to show you something, Okay. So you remember the group of lunatics I went to Tokyo with last year for Chang over fifty, which was Chang's fiftieth birthday party, and everybody went to Tokyo and it was fantastic. Well, after college, I lived with this guy Dan for eight years. He was my roommate all throughout the South Bay. We just went from We lived in like four different places. And he's the beef, absolute funniest guy I've ever met in my entire life. And he is getting married and so uh and this is a big deal because we're fifty two. You know, there's the first time he's getting married. So so we had to do something right. So I get I get a call from my buddy and he says, hey, I've put an air tag in a box, a package that's coming your way. It'll be there in like two days. It's very important. I need you to open as soon as you get it. I'm like, okay, I open it. Up. There's a medallion. This for anyone who's just listening, I'll just try to describe it. There's a medallion with a Chinese dragon on it and on the back there's a QR code and it's a big, substantial thing. And when you start messing with it sometimes I don't know why, it starts making funny noises. And then a three D printer and the three D printer is of this.
Speaker 3: Food dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is this some weird fucking game.
Speaker 2: And it says chuck on the side, which is what all my friends call me. And it says, flip the tiny white switch to the left and then number two press the button. So I just flip it to the left. I pushed the button and then this is what happens.
Speaker 5: By activating this device, you have accepted the secret mission in Hong Kong. Further instructions can be accessed with the medallion that you have also received. Good luck you will need it. And now this device will self destruct in three two.
Speaker 4: Just kidding, but in all.
Speaker 5: Seriousness, this trip to Hong Kong will be one for the books and we look forward to seeing you in April.
Speaker 2: The Skylines Bright Dance, a group of bee Let's.
Speaker 1: Do this right.
Speaker 4: Darren's making moves.
Speaker 3: Brian Coley, do you feel like your mission impossible?
Speaker 2: Wild Chuck's checking in the fact.
Speaker 4: Boys, let's start the show.
Speaker 2: We hit the streets quick.
Speaker 1: We're ready to go. Alive and troubles near Dale's going down.
Speaker 2: Wat's out, We're here.
Speaker 4: He made that song on a I didn't we.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: There's more one.
Speaker 4: Who kicks off with the rooftop fight. Travis found a briefcase. Something's just not right. Ryan swinging nun chucks. Darren's in a brawl and he's battling the tryads, trying to fight them.
Speaker 2: All, tergating vendors on Sample.
Speaker 4: Street, touching the.
Speaker 5: Showdown to market.
Speaker 4: We're breaking down wall.
Speaker 3: That's that's epic.
Speaker 2: And when you scan it, it takes you to this page that they've made and on the page, it's got the hotels and they already took care of them.
Speaker 3: Are you wait? This hasn't even happened yet.
Speaker 2: No, this is April. This is this is my invite for for April. I'll be there at the end of April. I just took my ticket. Afterwards, I had to book my ticket. There's a Spotify playlist associated with it. It's like all these funny ass songs that we used to crack up to when we were roommates back in like the from like the mid to mid nineties all the way through like the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So it's like the same group of people. I think there's like seven going and anyway, that's my invite. That's what happens when you let my friends with too much time on their hands in a three D printer in a funny sense of humor. Like I said, Dan is one of the funniest dudes ever.
Speaker 3: That is the best way to use your too much time on your hands as well. Wait, where in China are you going?
Speaker 2: Hong Kong?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's South right, that's gonna be hot as fuck, even in.
Speaker 4: A you spy, you're a secret agent.
Speaker 2: I've been to Hong Kong twice. You know it's fun.
Speaker 4: About Hey, with your handlers, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: With my handlers. Yeah, Actually, I'm gonna go. When I go back, I'll be with this my buddy Andy, who's with me. The first time we went, we went on business though. That was back when we were selling apartments or high rise condos and we had to go to the Worldwide Property Show in Shanghai and Hong Kong. Then I went back a couple of years later. After going, I was going to Thailand for a scuba diving trip, and then I said, I'll just go up north and go to Hong Kong because it's so much. It's because I didn't get to do it like as a tourist. I was there on business and I really wanted to see it, and so I went back, and I really liked Hong Kong. But I'm sure.
Speaker 1: It's very different.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's changed quite a bit. It's been since two thousand and seven, the last time I went. And I know that the Chinese influences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, they took that shit over during the Columby. Yeah I went.
Speaker 3: I went to Shanghai and Beijing in two thousand and nine, in twenty eleven, I want to say, and not even Hong Kong. But they want white people, especially to feel happy. So I think you're still good, Like I think it's still you know, let's make sure they go home and tell good stories about China before it.
Speaker 2: Up until going to Tokyo, Hong Kong was my favorite big city ever. I mean it is so much fun and it in the and like I've kind of joked about how like more people speak English in Hong Kong than they do in La. Yeah, it's true, I think And I'm not even I don't think I'm I don't think I'm really.
Speaker 3: Kidding genuinely true.
Speaker 2: I think it's genuinely true.
Speaker 6: So like British, yeah, it was British up until ninety seven, and and and so it's it's like for for Westerners who want to like kind of try China but not really go.
Speaker 2: To like Shanghai because Shanghai is very different. Yeah, as you know, it's it feels very well. I don't know if you went to if after going first where you went, if you went to Hong Kong, I think you'd be like, oh my god, this is way better. It's like China but western.
Speaker 1: Yeah, China.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty Chinese, very ant, even though Western things that were meant to feel Western were like very very much.
Speaker 2: Note they get them right in Hong Kong. The McDonald's is really like McDonald's. So yeah, so I'm stoked to go. I love Hong Kong. Man, It's it's just a real like as far as big cities go, it's fun to get, easy to get around, and a million things to do.
Speaker 4: It's so weird. Like if we really had a heavy influx of let's say, like South Koreans in America and we wanted to attract them here because they're like spend a lot of money or whatever whatever example you could think of, and like we created restaurants that just had fucking Korean language all over the place, right, Like that would be so fucking weird to us, but it's all over the fucking world. Yeah, these like little pockets of like here's an American restaurant for you, so you feel at home, you you know, cowardly little tourist.
Speaker 3: Well that was what was so weird too about where when I was there, at least nobody nobody had seen a white person ever, So we were like superstars and people would just come up to us and take our picture and want to pose with us. And I was just like, are they mistaking me for someone? And our guides were like, no, they're just excited to see white people because they've never seen them. And I'm like that doesn't even make sense to my brain. Like this is a huge, huge city, right, but where were you Shanghai and Beijing.
Speaker 2: In Shanghai, we had the same experience just walking across the street from the hotel to the convention center, which you would think, you know, anybody that's like a passer by would be familiar seeing you know, European not even just you know, Americans. But we crossed the street. One of the guys I was with six foot five, as Mormon as they come. Like you can tell he puts off the vi the blonde hair, the big smile that he's the funniest, one of the funniest dudes. Goes walking down the street. People came out. They people diverted. I watched them divert to come right over so that they could get right up invade his space and just point at him. And we were like, oh my god, this is so he's like, what's happening, what's happening? You know? He was like walking like you know, ah, And it was so wild, man, I said.
Speaker 3: So weird. I was just like, I'm on like the wall of a bunch of Chinese people's houses or something like there's just a picture of me somewhere. Like the weirdest one was people would come up to me and just shove their baby into my arms and I'd just be holding like a Chinese baby while my picture was being taken. I'm like, I don't know, dude, I love you.
Speaker 1: But it's wow, it's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well it's adorable though. And they're not even trying to get money or anything. They're just like they didn't even.
Speaker 2: Want a picture with him. They just wanted to point out it. They're just like, you, can you believe the size of this white person here, and I he was He's very white and very tall and talks with his hands, and he is he's he's very good looking. And yeah, I can understand why they would probably I have never seen anything quite like him.
Speaker 1: Hey, but one tall Chinese person neighbor, Yeah, I Ming and they Geo Enginet that motherfucker in Alaya. Yeah, they made that Moula. But he could shoot free throws too, like seventeen. Come on, man, we had him hither early to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, yo, this is how how we know that they can't do all that genetic engineering ship, because if so, then we'd have like fifty of them Chinese motherfuckers over here playing basketball.
Speaker 1: So now they can only do one at the time. I don't want you to catch on. All right, we'll put one up about another thirty forty years okay, no, no, you see they the gig is up, all right, so they already we've seen that one and were like something's up with that. When he left, it's like, we can't send anymore for a while. But Japan, on the other hand, they keep making fucking pictures. Okay, the Japanese now they're creating pictures because they're all going over here to the La Dodgers. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah yeah MLB. They all seem to be going to the La Dodgers. Now. I don't know what type of uh under the table type of deal they got with the Japanese, but somehow every year it's like here, yes, there's human trafficking going on. They got all these studs. It's oh man, he's a stud picture from Japan. Where's he going Dodgers. I'm like, hold on the second. Now, other nickas got money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When we were there in April, we were in these these like kept going in these stores really sort of like department stores, and I wouldn't I wasn't trying it seemed like everything was a fucking department store. To be honest with you, it was very confusing. But I kept going in like the perfume or cologne section, or getting you know, like up the escalator, and you would see Otani uh ads all over the place on buses, for watches, on billboards, every He was everywhere in Tokyo. So they're they're selling the fuck out of him, and the Dodgers did that crazy deal or they're just they're they're they're not paying.
Speaker 1: Everything's deferred almost Yeah, they're paying them two million dollars a year and then like fifteen years later they'd be paying them eighty million a year. I'm like, hold on the sixty not a nonsense as the seventy million dollars a year contract, two million paid this year, sixty eight million deferred.
Speaker 4: Is baseball is making this kind of money to be paying these people.
Speaker 2: Out He's a he's an international guess yes, and by the way, he is the best, he's the best players, Ruth.
Speaker 4: How much is motherfucker? You look up how much motherfucker makes.
Speaker 2: He's gonna pitch next year?
Speaker 1: You see. What you gotta understand is that these these people, this U when they own a team, that ship is a hobby. There's only one family that don't own the team as a hobby, and that's the fucking Buses. As the Lakers, that is their business. Uh, because he sold his business to to get the Lakers, if I'm correct, So that's that is their business. The rest of these owners, that ship is a hobby. Okay, you know how we have hobbies and video games and ship. Yeah, they their hobby is owning a professional team.
Speaker 4: How much do you think how much do you think baseball grosses any year?
Speaker 1: Grace is a man in it bills the wrong you're wrong?
Speaker 4: What eleven point three five billion, and that's up by a billion from twenty twenty two, So technically, you know what the fuck that tells me? It tells me that this fucking one hundred million dollars and seventy million dollars payout shit ain't fiscally responsible.
Speaker 3: Well, they're probably gonna take him out. Clearly they don't want to pay him that, so they're gonna have him killed.
Speaker 4: And so you're telling me that motherfucking baseball makes like ten percent of what porn makes in a fucking year. That's wild. That's peanuts. Bro, that's that's not money.
Speaker 1: It's no, no, you got no. You got to understand, Like, it's a laundering operation.
Speaker 4: Are they fucking? Mother? This is an international espionage and laundering operation. That's how they're fucking That's what they're doing here in this fucking thing. It's probably in baseball money.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's dark money. Look, Bobby Beniga, they they extended his contract for twenty years, so he extended his payout.
Speaker 2: The greatest deal ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he stopped playing baseball like twenty years ago. He was getting paid a million dollars every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just went it.
Speaker 1: When it got to the first of the year, million dollars, million dollars hit the account.
Speaker 2: Name there it is Bobby Boni is what they call it. It's the day in which Bobby Berna gets his one million dollar payment. That was there out twenty five years. And you know why it was deferred out that long because the will Pongs who own the Mets had all their money invested with Bernie Madoff, and they were getting such great returns that they didn't want to They were willing to defer salary out because they knew they were making so much money with Bernie and then they lost it.
Speaker 3: That guy paid, which is cool.
Speaker 2: Oh, the best deal in the history of deals for the player. Yeah yeah, well I said this show hey, and into a million dollars for twenty five years in a row.
Speaker 1: And look, I ain't gonna lie to you. They hung the gambling ship on his damn agent. Showe Hay was definitely involved in the gambling shit, okay, but they hunged it on his agent and they put him out the fucking dry, right out there with the features and sharks.
Speaker 4: This is all nonsense. These guys should be able to all shoot steroids and gamble and fucking snort coke off their baseball bat and all that stuff, and like to see what happens. Let's everybody go wild and whatever the fuck you want to bet on your fucking people. You want some people to try to throw in the games. Other people try and win in the game. It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Call it like Baseball X and just go nuts.
Speaker 1: Some people trying to throw the game, they're looking like, but I know you better than that mocker just right in front of them. It's like slip. So it's the fourth test game is slip. But I got the yips man, I got it like Chuck nab block. But if we got the yips, they had to move them all the way out into the outfield.
Speaker 2: Because he got to You watch the guy just completely lose all his confidence.
Speaker 1: That was that was legendary. Yeah. So, uh so Chinese what what? I don't know. Chinese they they they excel in in other sports though, because they're usually number two on the podium as far as when it comes to the Olympics. So what are they They like gymnastics and ship like that. Yeah, yeah, they excel a ping pong. I think that's the thing. Now they're starting to dive in yeah, yeah, yeah, they can dive. It makes sense they have those those thin, slender bodies. So I'm still the more aerodynamic, yes, the more aerodynamics. So so yeah, they excel and other stuff. Now. Uh, Now, China's making a bunch of basketball shoes. They got a lot of basketball shoes, a lot of basketball companies over there, and there's a lot of players that are actually uh signing up with their basketball companies basketball shoe companies over there. So so that's becoming a major thing now. And these are these are well known players too. You uh was it Dwayne Wade's with Lee Ning, you got Klay Thompson with Anta, you got Kyrie with Anta.
Speaker 2: Started with a long time ago when he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marburry yeah yeah yeah. So so there's a there's a lot of business to be done over there. Chinese have great beaks. Oh, I'm assuming the news. So you talking about their news like tiny and cute?
Speaker 4: They are great?
Speaker 1: Is that it? Oh? And when you were talking about, you know, important to South Korea's over here, we're gonna have a population collapse. They ain't fucking nobody to women. Women said no pussy, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Don't have to leave them all right? Is not nesting around? This is this is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta stimulate, all right. When you made to America, you need to assimilate immediately. Okay, yeah, but it's but it's just funny how you know people are just ready to pack up and go to China and then let you go over there. Now you know what I'm saying, Like you just gonna go over there and stay.
Speaker 2: To check it out before you commit to ever moving to a foreign country.
Speaker 1: No, no, the.
Speaker 3: Who say any fucking thing and puts them in a fucking rape camp. We joke about it. They actually have it. Then they're like, oh, your organs are convenient. You just died. Oh look he died in prison. Sorry, we don't know what happens. Hey, everybody, do you want some organs? Like this place is the worst fucking most corrupt pile of ship. It's not the people, it's the fucking government.
Speaker 1: But you know what lindsay is capitalist. Now that's what people keep telling me. It said, it's more capitalists. Now, it's not communists, y'all think about the nineties.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's nationalistic. It's like they are for themselves and that's it. But I know what this is the thing actually, and Johnny just brought this up and I was like, that's actually a good point. It's like this is kind of self protective. I mean, who who tried to fuck them hardest, like Britain and the US, So like they're like, we gotta fucking shore up and like keep our shit for us, and so I kind of then don't blame it, kind of feel bad for them.
Speaker 1: Actually, what if this was the three d chs?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Uh, And I know we say that they can't pull it, but you know that they're telling people tiktoks and go away. So you had a swath of people who felt like they were gonna rebeil download red Note and they're like, oh man, look at how great their lives is, which we know that China's only let you put a certain amount of information up there, and it's gonna be all the good stuff. Uh So what is it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: If the US is like, hey, maybe we can get people to call to give away the rest of their rights. Maybe this is the way we do it.
Speaker 3: Maybe because people were genuinely like China's great, So I'm like, I can't. I can't with you fucking people like I don't even know how to deal with you.
Speaker 2: Is it do they even know what they're talking about? Or is it that they just reflexively want to be on the opposite side of whatever it is the other person.
Speaker 3: I wondered if China paid them to be like, hey, come beyond redno and then saying that China's great, make some videos about it will make it go viral. I mean, it's the type of show, you dude. People don't get it. I went there for eight hundred dollars. That's round trip flight, all the food, all the trips, all the transportation, the fucking guides, the buses, the air conditioning, five star fucking hotels for ten days. It doesn't even make sense. And I was like, why, what's the catch? What is the thing? What is the fucking reason? And the only reason was so that they hoped that I would come back and teach my students that China's amazing. That's a lot of fucking I need to put into the hope that people might think you're a good place.
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: Twice they did that to me twce I went there with this cheap ass fucking flight. You could never get that trip for that same fucking price just for this, So what, well, what else would they do just on the off chance that some people might think China's okay? I think they probably paid off all those fucking people. You can't be that stupid, I mean you can. I like, I'm constantly surprised actually how stupid people can be. So maybe they can be that stupid. But I wouldn't put it past them to have paid for all of it.
Speaker 2: Well, we've legalized propaganda, so you know it's fine anyway.
Speaker 3: True, Yeah, we also have no fucking idea. That's what's coming from US or from someone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think it's another thing. People people yearning for something that will never be obtained. You know what I'm saying, which is your freedom, your freedom of movement without any responsibility, you know what I'm saying. So when they see stuff, oh, grocery was ten dollars, it's like, well, I don't have to be quote unquote responsible with my money anymore, make tough decisions or anything, because you know, I've got plenty of it. And like I said, I mean, the people out there aren't getting paid in USD There's a reason why manufacturing companies are moving their ship to China. They ain't moving their ship to China because they're paying. Well, I'm just saying, you know, I mean, you know, I mean, that's just it it.
Speaker 3: I mean, so, and they fucking one. I feel like it was a good move because we moved all our shit there and now we have nothing. And in COVID they were like, oh you want that? I mean, what are you going to do for us?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Like, well, it seems as though in order for Americans to maintain any kind of standard of living, we have to outsource our manufacturing to countries which are more authoritarian in nature. So basically now we're weak.
Speaker 3: Now we're weak as a nation because now that country is like, we can just cut the supply chain off at any time.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Right, all our medical ship comes from China.
Speaker 4: If we did everything in America, like a T shirt would be like thirty five dollars, like your cheap bullshit Hanes undershirt would be like thirty five bucks if everything eventually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so it was like quality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was like, oh yeah, you want cheaper sheet, will manufaction back. You just got to make your kids go working in factory ship. That's it. I mean, it's a simple little hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, most of them.
Speaker 1: Get your six year old, you know what I'm saying, make a make sure today they up to speed, all right, they get your hands to work cuz, I mean it's it's simple like that. It's sitting horror. Oh that was weird.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even access TikTok with a VPN.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, oh well it's back. It's back up now. Yeah, but yeah, yeah you went. You wouldn't get me in period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was down for like twelve hours.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 3: And then who fucking bought it? This company called Oracle, who owns Oracle? Just guess guess someone Meta, Meta, but they owned somebody buy this black Rock ver somebody group has the highest stockholding in Oracle.
Speaker 4: They got the highest stockholding, fucking everything everything.
Speaker 1: So there was going there was people. There was people saying that that it was weird. They believed that Meta bought it.
Speaker 4: Hang on the sex book, Yeah, TikTok wasn't sold.
Speaker 3: Oracle just bought it.
Speaker 4: Since when today today? Trump came out and said everything's on hold because he's going to think things through and give them a stay of relief for a couple of days or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I read a thing that Oracle bought it and that it now belongs to them, and that this was the whole point of all of it, and now it's been transferred and that black Rocket vanguard of the two largest holdings in Oracle.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be the slight if that's how the winds of happening. That's Larry Ellison, who's one of the richest guys in the world, who's the CIA.
Speaker 4: All these articles are like four years old.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, I guess I was tripping then, So then what's the point of it being available now? How is it available now and not yesterday?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: No, well, yeah, I think the premise was just uh put because it's it's so popular in the US, they wanted to put the pressure, put more pressure on Trump to come out and kind of do something immediately to to keep it going. But there's some people that have been saying that they believe now this is because I pulled it back. Yeah, watched a few videos and some people said there's some weird stuff going on with Meta and TikTok because they went to their Facebook account and all of a sudden, it's trying to get them to link to their TikTok And they were like, what is this. This is kind of weird, Like all of a sudden, Meda is trying to get directly linked with TikTok, and so people were like the Meta back door by Now. I heard a couple a couple of people talking about buying it. Kevin O'Leary, Uh, he said he had some investors, he had twenty b in cash, he was ready to buy. Mister b said he was wanting to buy.
Speaker 3: You can already you can already when you sign up for TikTok, you can already link it with your Google, your Facebook or.
Speaker 1: Some other ship. So oh well they were saying, they were saying with uh. Well they were saying with uh directly on Facebook like it was it was kind of like, hey, don't you want to don't you want to get with TikTok? Like why why would Meda want you to get with TikTok?
Speaker 2: I don't want.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh. So other people are saying.
Speaker 4: Like, this is about the fucking Jews, like this, this whole thing is about the Jews, and fucking what people were talking about Israel on TikTok. That's what this entire fucking thing was about. So I don't know about back deals to buy the company at all, and it was about the Jews having people stop talking about them.
Speaker 2: The E d L is on the record saying that that that's what that they wanted, that this is that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Due the fucking language. Okay, people will still hate the Jews.
Speaker 2: So but but you can say it's because it's a Chinese spy app, and then that sounds bad about your you know about the diversionary. You don't give a ship. Why they get rid of it. As long as they get rid of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it never made sense that it was Chinese spy, Like they can spy whatever the they wanted.
Speaker 2: You mean, as opposed to what the Americans that we all have on our phone. And then what are we talking about here? Come on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but you think they're not in it, like, come the fuck on.
Speaker 1: And we agreed that the TikTok bill was not about TikTok. It was about everything else. It was in the bio that they got passed. Yeah, there's about the race ship that was in because that's the only reason why it passed because of us all damn. I mean I still want to support Ukraine. I still want to support Israel. Yeah this whole time, man, my killing me.
Speaker 3: I also think it's all like what we want. They want us to think it's good to ban things sometimes, like it's good to have any sort of censorship. Ever, Alex Jones was the same right that enough people would say like, yeah, he should be banned. That this is like moving the window to the government should choose for us what we have access to or not. They know what's best, they know what's safe. And here was another example of that, like also all those other things accomplished like Black Rocker Vanguard or the fucking Jews or whatever the fuck else, Like yes, but also at the same time, like let's write, they're always they're always working on multiple frequencies at once with any given operation. But I'm just like, it's crazy too that this made worldwide like waves just for like twelve hours of outage or whatever the it was. People are like losing their fucking minds.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I know they want you to be safe, but you will let me download directly the Chinese fucking app Red Night is directly tied to the government, like like and and except some terms of conditions and Mandarin. I mean, come on, cause.
Speaker 2: Proving that it's not about China. Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 1: I was like, Red Note definitely should be able to be downloaded. Niggas is downloading it lifting right, that's a hold on a second man, that's directly that's directly into Chinese super supercomputer. You know what I'm saying. I thought.
Speaker 4: There, I thought that fucking Russia was our dire enemy. And you can go download like the VK app at fucking all these places.
Speaker 3: Can't you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe that, I swear.
Speaker 4: To God this fucking game of this w w E charade ship.
Speaker 1: Game of Thrones, this Game of Thrones, cuz.
Speaker 4: Yea more heads getting cut off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's you can't just cut heads off like a mass that was olden times. That was olden times where you cut heads off. Propaganda don't quite work as well, so you just had to kill heads. Propaganda didn't work quite as well though back during those times, so you just had to kill people that worked a little bit better.
Speaker 4: I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 1: Oh man. Yeah, but it is like so people talk about you know, globalization, uh, you know New World and all that, but there's multiple factions that are vying for that position. That's what we got to understand.
Speaker 2: So having TikTok, you've already got the critical mass and and the addiction and the branding and all that stuff. So I mean, like whoever whoever takes control of that has a lot of power. It can just tweak the exactly the tiny bit and make everybody sympathetic to one thing over the other, get everybody participating in some retarded new challenge or just or or funnel you dancing nurses for the next pandemic or whatever it is, like they'll be in charge of the algorithm, so like whoever is going to have some power.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think those challenges that people do, those stupid challenges like dump an ice on your head and ship is all like some sigh up.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I think it's traveling. It's it's like studying my metics in action, right, it's just meme and then put it into your actual life's activities. How many people wear it when? And how does it travel?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it certainly is studied after the fact, Yeah, to see the behavior patterns and how it shifts and how what you know, all that psychological stuff that's baked into it that that the average person doesn't think about. But it's most definitely in there. I sat in those advertising meetings when I work for Deutsch in La and listen to the amount of thought that goes into these ads, like you know, you think about everything so and then there's you know, so.
Speaker 3: I don't know well, and I think sometimes it fails though. In there I think they're confused about why, Like I think that blue bracelet thing was supposed to take off and be you know this almost maybe not like quite color revolution, but like color fucking faction programming. I don't know, And it didn't. People just didn't put on their blue bracelets, like just just a couple stupid crazy ladies did and no one else did, and so it didn't take off. Like and I think, you know, this is part of what if you study the studies on mind control and brainwashing and all of this and what do they call it, subconscious priming, it doesn't work unless the person wants it anyway. So you can't just like take someone who hates blue brain bracelets and make them wear the blue bracelet, like they have to like blue bracelets, so they have to have wanted to wear a bracelet in the first place, or like, there's these things that have to be in place, and that's what they haven't cracked as far as I know yet.
Speaker 2: So we're the Jerry.
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 1: Or the women gotta want to be sailibate, you know what I'm saying, don't fuck any mean it's like, well, yeah, I'm with you, and then like a day later, it's like I need some dick. I mean it's like, well I'll just I'll do this one, okay, tomorrow I'll be right back at it there, right, let me get this one in, Okay, I'll start my sailing to see journey tomorrow. All right, that's the old primus. So I don't know, you know, we've had a lot of uh, there's been quite a few kids and stuff die with some of these challenges, with the like the ben Adrill Challenge and ship like that. I'm just like, yeah, they got that warning along side of the bottle, but I mean even that can't even hail folks.
Speaker 3: The challenges was a successive list of ever intensifying things, and the final one was kill yourself, and kids were doing that too, and then killing.
Speaker 2: Them man next with some you know this digital heroine that's in the blue screens and the flicker rates and the stickiness and all that shit. You know, there's like scientifically engineered the things to be diabolically addictive.
Speaker 3: That's why in two days, all of a sudden, people can start saying social distancing, even though no one's ever said that in the history of humanity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know what it means, folks talking about you go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, they have this new fucking thing in Georgia. Now Georgia has one motherfucker who allegedly has bird flu probably tested with a PCR motherfucking piece of shit test, it doesn't work. They're running it at fifty cycles or whatever the fuck bullshit. Who knows if this person's like oh bees, has cancer, like AIDS diabetes all at once, but now they're sick, and so they fucking shut down all the poultry. Fifteen percent of the nation's poultry comes from Georgia and they're shutting it down. One motherfucker is sick.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: These people need to be hanged at the town square. They need to be tried for their crimes against humanity and then, when found guilty, taken down there and then made an example of for the rest of humanity.
Speaker 3: So anybody who goes along with this is bad. And you have a fucking poultry farm and you let this person tell you you can't sell your chickens and that you have to kill them all, and you just do it. You know you also are to blame. You have to fucking do better than this. Just say no and then don't do it. It's not that hard, Like you can't fucking let humanity down like this anymore.
Speaker 1: But is it okay? If they said they resistant for like fifteen to twenty minutes. Okay, I just know before I unfold it.
Speaker 2: Import some Roof Koreans and defend your territory in your Koreans. Do I get them from the north of the South, which you get them from? You get them from south central Los Angeles is where you get them from? Oh shit, okay, Roof Koreans from.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: The Rodney King ones.
Speaker 3: I will be a Roof Korean if my chickens are threatened, like, I will fear from my life. And that's over now, so we're done. Don't try.
Speaker 1: I've written in the chickens don't chicken right, come right to your house and threaten your chickens.
Speaker 3: They came to my house and they're like, we have an order to blah blah blah. Be like I fear for my life right now, so you better get off my property. You're just not going to go well damp. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He just had that anniversary of the Daniel Shaver shooting here in Colorado.
Speaker 1: If somebody wants to see somebody wants to see a bad shooting like that, that was a that was a horrible one right there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I watched it and I was like, dude, motherfucker was not a three good his ass.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: That was the Mountains here right.
Speaker 2: That was in Denver.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought it was up in like olders.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They one of the dudes to his friends with the Liberty on the Rocks guys. He was like one of the guys that used to go there.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: So like when I think you've been a speaker there before, Yeah, did they mention that because they said both both times I've been there, they've said something about it. So I know that he's like super connected to that group. And I think this is what he anniversary. I think his eighth year that.
Speaker 1: I think the guy who shot he's not on the police force anymore, but he did get his pension. And then the other guy who was given the orders, I think he quit and moved to the Philippines. That's what some people were saying. Yeah, but the guy, they they found him not guilty. But I'm like, boy, when you watch that video, man, you're uneasy when you watch that ship do because it was just it was like Simon says, like pretty much and when you fuck up, you get shot, like it was. It's tough to watch ain't because the dude scared shitless, you know what I'm saying. He didn't have nothing on him, and it just fucking blasts his ass right there in the damn hotel.
Speaker 3: I can't watch it like that. I was getting it confused with another murder by police as happened. There's a there's a lot here actually, because the one I'm thinking it was only a few years ago is Luke Rodowski was connected with the person somehow. Also, this is up and a mountain somewhere here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m I mean, guys, hey, guys, Uh, shaper happened to be white. You know what I'm saying. It just just sat Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't shoot you, No, don't shoot anybody.
Speaker 1: Like kid like dog, anybody get this bullet, you know what I'm saying. Kid with down syndrome. They busted some kid with down syndrome a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: We want a flash bang grenade to fuck him up forever.
Speaker 1: There's some rough stuff. Man. It's like, hey, I understand, I understand some of the situations you don't know what's going on, but some of these it is like, man, it's pretty clear cut. I mean, it's this particular guy is not not a thread at this point in time, you know what I'm saying. So and I got like five guys with me, so I think I can. I think we can handle this one, you know, without gunning down.
Speaker 3: They always use for examples like this, you know, somebody who is actually reaching into their coat and moving towards the police, or like they just there's something where you're like, I don't know, I get it though, if you're under the rest this person threatening you, they might have a gun and like you might shoot them, and that's tragic and sad, but like that shit happens, But they'd never use these examples we're talking about where the person had like no fucking chant, like nobody was threatening, nothing was super tense, and then they still got killed. Like why aren't he those examples you know when we have these big movies. Yeah, shit, you're like that person, that's who you're defending, that's who you're mad about them killing, Like that person was running at them with a knife, and I'm just like, what did you expect was going to happen?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I think that's by design right that we had that their heroes are totally flawed, Like George Floyd, like, oh, he's such a hero. He's such a hero, but we can't talk about the fact that he put a gun to a pregnant woman or shot somebody or you know what.
Speaker 3: It's already overdosing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all these things like oh, you know. So it's like in Rodney King, same thing. It's like, oh, he got beat this, you know, by the police. He was absolutely horrible cops are cops are horrible. Yeah, and he was on the receiving end of horrible cops. But he's six five, two fifty. He was going one hundred and ten miles an hour. He was fucked up, I mean, you know what I mean. So it's like he's he's the sympathetic victim dot dot dot with a bunch of other factors that were not allowed to talk about.
Speaker 1: So, you know, so right, and and then.
Speaker 2: Snuffed out early. I mean, Rodney didn't make it much longer, did some reality shows, and that was about it dead about fifteen.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you'll watch. I don't know, maybe it wasn't a cop. I shouldn't talk about it if I don't know, but I to somebody fucking have some authority walked by the person being burned alive on the subway and like didn't do anything. And I'm like, so sometimes you just shoot people for no fucking reason. Other times you just walking by someone burning to death, like what hey.
Speaker 1: Sometimes if you're in the UK, you just hey, you walk by and there's you know, five six Pakistanis over there, just handling this young girl and you're like, well, you know, all good y'all, feel y'all, feel it's okay over there doing great officer a good day.
Speaker 2: He knew what she was in, she wanted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you see the way that pun world was dressed?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't blame a group of six guys for gang raping a girl's dressed like that.
Speaker 4: Well, let's be real, These Indians and Pakistanis are vile, fucking humans period. Fuck them.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to stay that, but I will say this, this was interesting. Someone showed a river because someone was like, oh, you can't clean up the rivers in India because there's just so many people, and so they showed a river going through I don't know, Tokyo or whatever in Japan is one of like the highest populations ever. Not a fucking drop of garbage anywhere clear water, like it looks like it's doing well. And then and then they go to a and like moon By or something, it's like off the population and like seventy five times the garbage and trash. I'm like, huh, that is a that's a culture problem, Like yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Where you're throwing your trash in your in your water that somebody who who can't extrapolate out and think long term, you're poisoning your own water supply and you don't even know any better.
Speaker 3: And I get like, if your life is if you're so impoverished, it's hard to care about things like that, but it's not actually impossible, and it is actually a culture problem. Still, we were hell a poor when I was little, and people always like, oh, we were poor too. I'm like, no, we were homeless sometimes and didn't have food sometimes poor, Like we were poor poor, and I was. But I remember at some age I was just like, but why can't we be clean? I mean, like I can't, we're poor, but like, why do we have trash all over the place. That doesn't seem like it has to be that way? And I was right, it doesn't. And we got better and we didn't know had trashy house and whatever. Things got better, but I know, you know it does. Those two things don't have to Just because life is hard and really really challenging for you and you're overwhelmed, doesn't mean you have to let everything fall to shit. You know, clean your shit up, throw it in the garbage, don't put it in your river. So it's okay, it'll be better never.
Speaker 2: But we also have the biological component, which is IQ. Yeah, I wonder about that, and and they can map that like they can map the weather. And in some of the countries it's just one standard deviation lower than the average in the West, and so it's like just dumb enough to not think about tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I think that's most of the world. And honestly, in hindsight, I think that all of our technological innovations and structures and all the things we hail as great achievements and humanity have been done by like two thousand people, and everybody else is just a knuckle dragger.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: All the books that are actually that you've never heard of are all about race and IQ and accomplishment, and now I want to read them all on and then people will just think I'm a racist. I sometimes start talking about Arians too. I'm like, no, I'm talking about an actual race of people that is documented in history and quite incredible. And yeah, they're called the Arians. And that wasn't a problem until World War Two, and now it's a huge problem to mention that they ever existed or that there was anything good about that. I know.
Speaker 4: World War Two ruined that mustache for everybody.
Speaker 3: Why do you do this, Hitler?
Speaker 1: God damnit.
Speaker 4: You can't name your kids eight Off or Hitler anymore. You can't have the mustache that'll be nice gas chambers anymore, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: I mean you can't gas chambers that never happened.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh oh oh oh, Corey. Did you buy you some Trump coin.
Speaker 4: No, that's the biggest piece of garbage ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I got in Mark one day.
Speaker 4: I got some super Trump though that I've had for like a fucking year sitting in my wallet doing nothing.
Speaker 3: It's not super tramp.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I should go in and sell all my ship coins. I probably got five hundred dollars worth of shit coins that I spent two grand on, so I should probably get rid of them soon. No, don't get rid of the Wait wait they're ship, They're ship, They're they're ship.
Speaker 1: Like wait wait yeah, but just wait.
Speaker 4: Wait for you just so we can have this. How long should we wait?
Speaker 2: Wait? What is it trading at?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Super trump like point zero zero two cents?
Speaker 2: Well you have nowhere to go but up? What are you doing? Just wait?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 2: What if he makes super trum a great again?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Official? Crump got great right out the gate? But I mean it cracked top twenty was it? It's that forty three dollars cent?
Speaker 4: Now that is I mean, it is ridiculous. What were people that said if George Washington launched this cryptocurrency right before being elected?
Speaker 2: Exactly, he's gonna rug pull us. That's what they would say.
Speaker 3: You didn't, don't coin.
Speaker 4: But see back in the day, you could tar and feather somebody if they rug pulled you. We need to bring that some pit. Didn't kill you, but it kind of made you look like a chicken.
Speaker 3: What happened girl or whatever?
Speaker 1: The she stopped posting? Yeah, she stopped posting anything. I went, I went through a I went to a YouTube channel. Nothing in a month, about a month and be seen from ever again. Huh? Here a podcast. Yeah, she ain't did nothing in a month since that, since the coin got pooled.
Speaker 2: You jumping onto that rocket ship fame like that. It's a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 4: Oh I want it. It'd be fun just for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Someone stuck a microphone in his face and he said had some funny catchphrase, and he became the next hot hot thing. Corey Badly.
Speaker 1: Here here's the thing I think you. I think you're less likely to get rug pulled on the on the Trump stuff because it's too closely associated with him, and technically I don't think I don't think it's taken off yet because technically it's not on your big your big sights of coin base, crypto dot com.
Speaker 4: It'll be gone with might slide in.
Speaker 2: Buying bitcoin, Cory, I would tell you.
Speaker 4: So, the only guarantee in life is death, and bitcoin's going one hundred million. That's it. There's the only guarantees in life.
Speaker 2: I certainly hope so I like it.
Speaker 4: It used to be death and taxes, but I'm proving.
Speaker 3: That one wrong. Uh. Trump just promised, I mean, like right now, I guess Trump just promised to declassify JFK RFK and MLK records.
Speaker 4: Oh bully, now that you met door, let me comment on that real quick. The most important records in the fucking world are Marguerite Oswald's tax returns and social Security records, followed by Lee's and then his brother Roberts. Those three of the most important fucking documents in the goddamn world will never see him ever. They will admit they murdered Kennedy before they show us those documents, because.
Speaker 3: Then we even know who or why they murdered Kennedy.
Speaker 4: It'll show there was like six Oswald's, four mothers, three brothers, and it was a big fucking operation to see what they could do with body swapping people. And it involved other families who owned houses that they were buying behind. So Marguerite Oswald was poor as fuck, so he claimed and owned like four houses at once. But there's no records of her ever collecting a rent check, not one time, so like, you can tell me she's not part of some network. And then she bounced around to different houses over a twenty year period that were owned by different people, but went back to the same houses. No, I'm sorry, that's the big CIA real estate network.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that Real Estate Network.
Speaker 3: Didn't he say this before? Hasn't he didn't he spross that last time and it didn't happen?
Speaker 4: Or am I tripping?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't he Corey say he was gonna didn't Trump say he was gonna show the give declassify the JFK files. And then someone came to him and got in his ear and he said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the JFK files are a red herring, like it's this, there's no point I know but stuff. They're not going to most smoking guns in any of them. But no, he didn't really shit, he didn't. Well, he had some releases, but he didn't release anything relevant. You go back and you look through of them. A lot of them were duplicates that were been released before, so I don't know what the fuck they were even talking about.
Speaker 3: So he's just doing the same shit again. He's like, I I'm going to do all this and people are like what and then there he won't and then no one.
Speaker 4: Will care and we'll just do it again and again Yes the people, Yeah, yeah, expect nothing. I expect nothing. So is it part of like I will not give us the like all you need is the tax returns and shit to prove that everybody's lying about everything and they won't fucking give those up.
Speaker 6: Ever.
Speaker 3: Is it like some sort of Antichrist prophecy that the inauguration is going to be held indoors?
Speaker 4: Or is that what's up with the Snoop Dogg shit going on?
Speaker 3: What Snoop doog shit?
Speaker 4: Snoop Dog's performing at the inauguration?
Speaker 3: Oh do we always have weird, random, washed up people performing? Oh no, so that's new too, Yes, so it's indoors.
Speaker 4: Did you see that video where Snoop Dogg was saying that if you in twenty seventeen, he was like, if you fucking sing, if you rap, if these niggas rap at the fucking inauguration, I'm gonna make fun of y'all and all this stuff. And then he went out and he was the one because what.
Speaker 3: If he's a lander, secret fucking sleeper cell, they're going to activate his programming and he's gonna set s nate Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That would be the most American thing ever.
Speaker 3: I'd be pretty rad. It wouldn't be rad. But did Snoop has some movie he's in. It's so stupid, But like, I guess you're just gonna make as much money as you fucking can squeeze it out of every pore.
Speaker 2: He sold his soul to the devil and is getting his money's worth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he probably has a really weird penis.
Speaker 2: That's my guess. Probably on film too. Yeah, I'll tell you what. When he was looking at going away for life for that murder charge back in the nineties, I think maybe somebody pulled some strings.
Speaker 4: And said, did he get fucked like six ways from something we got?
Speaker 2: We got for us?
Speaker 3: Now, I guess like, as long as I get to always just really talk about weed, not stop, I'm good.
Speaker 2: All you want.
Speaker 1: Sad soul said you gotta donut shape penis, dont chicken girls around and just important Martha Stewart, Oh, I think I think Stewart. I think he might have heard they're super close friends.
Speaker 4: You guys see the fucking new Tom McDonald video with Roseanne rapping no.
Speaker 2: Because oh yeah, I didn't see it, but I saw that everyone else was watching it, and it was like throwing.
Speaker 1: Up it was. It was on my screen, but I did. I didn't click on it because I was like, this looks retarded.
Speaker 3: I will watch Tom McDonald because he fucking sucks, dude. There's good rappers out there who have been doing something. One of Johnny's verses would be worth like seven hundred of our episodes put into one fucking verse. Tom McDonald's writes a stupid shitty so that like talks about like four things that people care about, and everyone's like, whoa like, you guys need to really find like old school and underground hip hop apparently will blow your fucking mind because those people actually have skills and they talk about all the shit even deeper than Tom McDonald could even think about them. Fuck it drives me insane.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but Tom McDonald's got tattoos all on his face that I mean, he's got braid, and he's got braid.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I respect that he gets to make money off of something he enjoys. That's cool, but like he is not a good rapper.
Speaker 1: Overly impressed. Hey, he found his lane, you know, and that's what you got to do. There's a lot of people who were maybe not your taste per se, but they found an audience.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't whether whether we believe that they should have found that audience, but somebody, somebody's made a ton of money, and you know, he has any of these core issues that we've been having over to pass. You know, four or five years, he's been kind of at the forefront of making a rap song about him, So he's kind of positioned himself in a place where he could get a whole lot of ears, especially people who are more right winging nature. He positioned himself perfectly actually for those people. So even if they even think feeling like the rap song is the fact that, well, he's on my side. So you know, I'm down with Tom McDonald. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's at the right wing got like so fucking popular. It's so hot right now that like.
Speaker 1: Hot. Yeah, yeah, it's the it's the hot ship right now. So yeah, until until something else comes out, that's a little bit better. Yeah. As far as uh, something to follow, I don't know. I think these next four years is about to be fucking wild, That's what I think. I think it's gonna be insane, Like I think some real insane shi it's gonna go down. I think so too, I really do. Politically, like we're gonna just wake up and be like, but hold on, Trump did what he what It's.
Speaker 4: Just like the only is is about the I r s. He just needs to squash the i r s. Crush the i r s, make make it the e R number fifty grand a year, you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: And so as long as the external revenue service.
Speaker 4: Life is perfect e r S.
Speaker 3: Yeah, external I like that. Yeah, get rid of the age, just do e R S.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what that's what they were saying. It's like, oh, yeah, he's gonna he's gonna make the get rid of the I r s and make it the e r s. Right, you know, so he's gonna do the whole tear thing.
Speaker 3: Bring it on.
Speaker 1: But how many if so? Oh, okay, spike spike protein. Okay, we'll speak two point a. I think that I think they're done with the ABS.
Speaker 3: Well, no, they just gave an award to Maderna for five hundred and ninety dollars for the development of H five and one bird flu vaccine mRNA. You can bet.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: No, they're knocked on, but that's I think that's less than they did for COVID.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden said he was going to rush to spend all our money before he got out of office, like he was given more to Ukraine and and all that shit they.
Speaker 3: Broke, so they can't do shit. Oh well, and it's funny too because all the you know, people who identify as Democrats or leftists or whatever still freaking out about the Greenland thing, Greenland, Iceland. I keep sucking mixing them up the same thing whatever, the one that they are talking about, and uh, nobody. Yeah, and they're backwards anyway, so it's confusing as ship. But they're not.
Speaker 4: They're like that.
Speaker 3: They they literally believe that Trump is going to go in there with the troops and like forcibly take it over. And I don't know, I don't know who can get through to you guys anymore. I'm not even and I'm made to seem like I'm a Republican or right wing because I'm often seemingly defending shit, and I'm like, I'm not defending it. I'm just clarifying for you because you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about, because CNN like wormed into your brain and destroyed it. And they're like, oh, well you're Fox News. Then I'm like, no, I'm just reality. I just try to understand reality. I just try to understand the things actually happening. What's actually happening is that the fucking PM of Greenland or whatever is in talks with US to see if they can get free from Denmark and be more aligned with the US, maybe as a state or protectorate or in some other economically beneficial way.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: There's no force involved, there's no troops. Nobody's like over there scared that Trump's gonna invade. But they like can't they can't even hear it. They don't even know that that's true. It's wild.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what they was straight up by asking Trump, I was like, hey man, you're going to seeing troops out there to take that shit of wood.
Speaker 3: And he's like, and he's like watch me, because he's fucking hilarious. He's like, yeah, you believe that I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it.
Speaker 1: If if I mean even if he was gonna do it, why would I tell you on National TV. It's like, this doesn't even make any sense. It's like they just starting the ship out there. But but yeah, Greenland, I mean, somebody said he called a Trudeau governor Truday. You know what I'm saying is that governor because you know, Canada. It'd be the fifty first stake. Yeah, he's he's mastered the artist, like pissing folk off, like at this point in time, just saying stuff to pissfolk off and get him into tizzy. Like he's mastered that ship. And like nobody else, nobody else who's ever been a president has done the ship that he does. Like it's not even closed. Everybody else's kind of missed. Yeah. Yeah, the closest thing we got is Biden's dark Winter Death. Okay, when he sent us the damn email, you know what, that was the closest thing we got.
Speaker 3: Dark Brandon pretending that he's hard. Yeah, have you seen any have you seen like the Canadians for talking about like please make us a state, please make us a state, or like multiple states because all the territories could be like a different state. Have you seen that? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah I have.
Speaker 1: And it's it's too cold in Canada, Canada. I'm sorry, y'all, just y'all wear y'all at I don't know. Trudeau said he intends to resign. Now I don't know if that means he is resigning, but that he intends to it, he said, and clear he said he intends to as soon as they go through the diplomatic and democratic process.
Speaker 4: Oh, I intend to do a whole.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's what he said, though he that's his intentions, though he has all intentions. Okay, so that should be good enough.
Speaker 3: Well after you, we can't have Canada because they'll all just come down here and we'll just Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I always like it these people in these areas, like they go in there and they just straight fucking put the damn power bomb on these places and then they resign and right off into the sunset. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's just like, uh, no accountability, Like fucking what's that one? Just sender or dern? What was the the one from Australia, the bitch from Australia she threw her towel in.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: There was one in the UK that was a prime minister for like two and a half days, wouldn't it. Yeah, it's just like it's like y'all go in there and do some damage and then you're like all right, I cat y'all. It was it was good. You know, Hey, don't don't come after me peace.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, where you going though it's oh, I got somewhere to be. You don't. No, you got to come back here, you got you got to pay, You got to pay for what you've done. But now they get to slither right off.
Speaker 2: As Chris would say, sucking that devil dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's it. But Trudeau another one, because he's he's did he did a bang up job of k blowing Canada like he did a bang up job today. Yeah. Yeah, there's no doubt about it. Like the like the the the rights that were taking like Bud during during COVID, there was that one preacher guy. I swear he got arrested at least ten fifteen times every time I turned on my dad went to Twitter on Twitter at that time, Yeah, he was getting arrested. He was at his church, Dan dragging him out and Ship and facts were like yeah, man, drag his ass out. I'm like, come on, give your guns back and all kind of shit.
Speaker 3: So disappointing in the US too. I'm like you, this is literally an amendment. It's like what we fought war as far it's like why we're a country and you just rolled over and we're like, oh, they say we can't go to church. Guys like you were the ones you're supposed to hold the line. You failed, disappointed in everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's it's folks are like they think, well, if you don't have guns, then you're going to be a safer place. No, I mean that's that that is not the case. You're not safer. It's not at all.
Speaker 3: Fans out in reality ever, never has never has Always It's resulted in more murders, more violent crime, and eventually your government enslaving you. Every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's and here's the thing, like every time, Like let's just say this, like I don't think we'll have this any war with the way the world's kind of moved towards more of a digital wars. But let's just say somebody one day say, you know what I'm gonna do some ship the old fashioned way. Let's go invade their fucking ass. You know what I'm saying. And you didn't give all your straps away, but what you're gonna do now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking whatever language it is the invading country.
Speaker 1: Speaking, I mean, that's what I'm saying. So it's just like you armed exactly so, and they're China.
Speaker 3: That's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean if somebody busted up in there and like, you know what, let's go take that ship hole over. You know what I'm saying. I don't really like it, but hell, the citizens they ain't got no guns. We're gonna give all y'all guns. Their citizens got no guns, so they can't fight us. You know what I'm saying. We've got the range on.
Speaker 2: Straight land grab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just that China invade Australia.
Speaker 1: You heard it here first.
Speaker 3: That's the next thing. Well, China they've they've invaded essentially because they like one hundred percent of their government tech is provided by Chinese companies who why or whatever, the ones that made the phones that were held a sketch here too.
Speaker 2: I have one of their laptops.
Speaker 1: It's actually really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's just quality shit and it's hella cheap. But they're like, well, now we know everything your government is ever saying or doing about anything. So it's like if we ever were going to try to invade or in some kind of war, like you're going down, I mean, like you won't have communications, right, And that's all I worry about here too, because maybe we don't have every single device we have.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: But also a a ton of our infrastructure is I don't know. I just don't think anybody fucking takes it seriously. And I get at the highest level they're all the same. But at the lowest level, like I don't want China in.
Speaker 2: The US, so it bothers any fine, right right?
Speaker 1: So I mean that's that's another thing, you know, protect yourself from your government, but also protect yourself from invaders. Protect I get.
Speaker 2: Them just wandering around, which we've been a lot lately.
Speaker 1: Well, people people forgot about that because we have become such a safe society, like you know, are you talking about two thousand years ago? Mean, folks bust up in your house all the time? Shit, mant the land look like, oh they can't grow crops over there? What's our landl look like? Our land looking shitty? Look like we need to go take some landing, don't we. You know, So you have to protect yourself from invaders.
Speaker 3: And yeah, like look at I wonder actually because California was the state when I was doing my continental road trip, California was the state that I had to like buy the best safe for for just the portion of the trip where I was going through California, they had like the strongest laws and like the most repressive and you can't have a gun, you can't do this within blah blah blah. So I wonder California has just less less guns or less available or less around. And maybe that's part of why hundreds of arsonists were allowed to then just burn down La randomly the other day or whatever, because like, if you maybe not, maybe people still wouldn't do shit about it. Some people did, and I was super proud to see the videos where people got together and like stopped people who were trying to burn down houses and brush. That was super satisfying to see. But if you were more armed, if you had that instinct more, if you had right, if you had the understanding that, like this is my territory and I protect this, and maybe that shit happens less too. Arson included in the list of things you want to protect against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you have a torch and you're wandering around the hills and a bunch of people catch you and they beat you to death with rocks, you had that coming. They feared for their lives, They feared for their lives, that is a reasonable response to your behavior. If if you don't want to get beat to death by the crowd, then don't do something that is worthy of being beat to death by the crowd.
Speaker 3: Dude, those people didn't even go as hard as I expected. I was like, why is that guy still just free to move his arms around?
Speaker 1: Years off? Yeah? Man, then went with a public stone and we didn't got biblical one. Ass. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean like out in the streets, it's like, well, grab whatever you can grab, like grab that rock over there, like let's hit him in the face a bunch of times. I don't know. I mean you at some point there has to be like messages sent to the rest of the population like, oh, well, you know, you could go loot these burned out houses if you'd like, but like, you make it shot and if you get shot, we're going to not prosecute the people. You know, that's reasonable, that's what for You're like, now we're in martial law.
Speaker 3: If you don't do what we say, you die, so stay home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always a good one. It's good we say we shoot you. It's like I don't believe that pile Oh shit, all right, Well, somebody's serious, I do.
Speaker 3: They're not serious people. They were like, we're real serious, guys. Don't come out here and loot or else you might go to jail for life. And they're like, uh, you just spent like ten years letting us do whatever we wanted, shooting on people's houses and like shooting up Heroin in their alleyways and stealing anything we want. Like, no one's taking you seriously right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what was it? What was it? Julia Roberts out there was condemning the looters. I'm like, boot been looting for a while now. The looting really opened up in twenty twenty with the George Floyd deal when y'all said it was fine for black folks to loot because you know all the years of oppression. Man, you just opened the doors for anybody who want the loop, you know what I'm saying. I mean they were just going in there just straight stealing shit, I mean just and filming it. They were stealing shit and filming it. I was like, that's a bad idea. You're gonna get caught, no, no repercussions. I thought that was the worst idea. Whenever we're recording themselves. I'm like and putting it on on social media. I'm like, this is probably the dumbest thing that a criminal could do. And no leaving Bee leaving be all those years downtrodden by the man, even though it wouldn't then they're like, no, sixteen years old, so they hadn't been dripped down drawing by anybody, you know what I'm saying. Maybe they're own community which that we're stealing from. Uh, but yeah, it's all good now that just you know, letting off some steam. Look, don't be surprised on this. Yeah, don't be surprised when your shit is burning up and you and you leave, but the fire ain't quite got to your house yet. If somebody comes in there and steals your shit, I mean, they've been waiting for a moment like this. Y'all been letting them steal shit out of them of the store. As song as they don't steal over one thousand dollars, it's okay. How much how much they steal eight hundred and seventy five dollars worth, Yeah that's fine, Yeah, that's fine, that'll work.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, I couldn't even carry eight hundred and seventy five dollars worth of shit out of it, like a Walgreens for real.
Speaker 3: How do you think the owners still about that price tag you put on it?
Speaker 1: I think they like it, Yes, That's what I'm saying. Like it was like the the workers who got fired from the Lula Man because they stepped outside the door and got the license plate number. Day you turned them in, you chased them, you asked.
Speaker 2: Them to leave.
Speaker 1: How dare you you're fired? I mean, damn cuz they got the license tag?
Speaker 4: Nover.
Speaker 1: They like they ran them down with a stick, ready to beat them. You need to get out, and it's just like, yeah, you know, yeah, we gotta fire your ass.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, we're back, okay, and your perry don't help, Kyle Rittenhouse, don't help. If you help, we will put you through hell.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, he went out for a beer after his non guilty vernict river and like how nare he? I'm like, what why didn't he have a beer after that? What is wrong with you fucking people? Like tomorrow you'll be celebrating Nancy Pelosi being able to drink an entire bottle of gin in a fucking day. But like today you're mad that he had a beer or whatever. No, like was their only consistency? Is there? Inconsistency? Like they have no fucking standards or morals or anything. They'll just like do whatever they feel like in a moment. It's so fucking absurd. I'm so sick of watching it. God damn it. Today this is random. But oh my god, I learned today that people like genuinely believe that you are that you are not able to see the sun or what the sun's doing unless NASA dove is you a picture of it, and that the pictures of the sun from NASA are cgied. And I'm like, no, no, no, no, no. I get the like, there's a bunch of shit with NASA that CGI the Earth, all of it's CGI, all of it not real pictures, totally true. NASA themselves says it not a conspiracy theory. I get that. There's a lot of questions about the ISS, green screen blips, bubbles floating by random shit that is like wild, is fucking like, yeah, maybe the ISS has no real footage, maybe we've never been in space. All those things are legitimate questions and or facts. You can look at the sun yourself through a telescope, and you can see all the shit it's doing with the right lenses. You can take pictures of it, you can get video of it, you can stream the video live, and people do it all around the fucking world all the time. But people think the sun can't be seen. I'm losing faith here in like everyone all the time. I can't even believe that that's a real fucking thing that is going on right now.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not. Maybe that's because it's not a real thing. It's a made to be thing. Maybe you're right to discredit and make people look stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because this person saying this came out of fucking nowhere and has like all sorts of followers. I'm like, how do you how are you this dumb? But you have like shiploads of.
Speaker 2: Followers already done flatter earth? What if we did?
Speaker 3: They look, what if we did?
Speaker 2: The sun isn't there? Son is real? The son isn't real, The sun isn't real.
Speaker 1: What happened we've seen this. The more illogical your content is, probably the more followers you have. I bet you guys are not and your Jack Doherty's and like all these dudes should just be around like it just got just horrors in their house, just just doing dumb ship falling down. They'll drink a shot and they'll laugh and they'll high fight. I'll be like, is this content? I'm like, it's I mean, yeah, I'm like, at least give me that. At least they used to do when they did the reality TV. You know, at least they would have some storylines or something that's all up saying Jersey Show.
Speaker 4: Like to lose touch with When I realized about ten years ago that there were people playing video games on the internet making like fifty grand a month, That's what I was like.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, what it ain't no way. You ain't hate, no way, you hain't no way.
Speaker 2: You have to stand in appreciation of somebody who's been able to turn that into a not just an actual job where they don't have to get a real joby job, but to make fifty thousand dollars a month playing video games. I mean, hats off to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like Tom McDonald like, I try not to hate. I'm kind of jealous, honestly, Like what my I had students who are making more than me in a week than I was making in a year, and they were kind of like, why am I doing any of this? And I was like, I don't know. I can't tell you, Like none of this matters. You're clearly doing very well. I could do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is why we got to send all the manufacturing in China, because I mean, nobody want to do that ship job here, like go with a factory and damn net socks and shit like that. Now it's in that in China. I'm gonna play video games online because I can make you know, ten thousand all a month.
Speaker 4: I'm it's still.
Speaker 1: Crazy when I stay it out loud, it's still like insane.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: There's some people up there on TikTok that was like yeah, man making twenty thousand dollars a month TikTok shop.
Speaker 3: I was like, what are they selling their shop like or are people just tipping them?
Speaker 1: Just tips? You just you find TikTok shop. You just find a product and you promote it. Does see it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You just get a product and you promote it. You see what's trending. Okay, I'm gonna promote that.
Speaker 3: And then but then that's it.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yes, But I mean you got to you gotta have something to catch them, you know, to be catchy. So you'd be one of the top sailors. But right before, uh, right before they took it off and back on.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: All the women right now are selling the Hailara leggings. You know what I'm saying, the booty, the booty lifting Hailara legings. That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Leggings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that goes right in the ass crack, right in the crack. It separates perfectly for that. Yeah. No, no, this is one chick. This is one chicken. But she had she had flab hanging everywhere, all on belly and everything. She's in there. So watch this, pulled it right up. I'll be damn both. If you send it in puppet, you'd be like, man, that's a you've been like, that's a nice that's a mighty nice booty you got there, man, Like, so who's.
Speaker 2: The ones making it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like oh and today two pairs for thirty eight dollars. That's a damn deal. Would try and get us horny, steal your skin, your life? Okay, Yeah, that's the angle of life, all right, Magic ship.
Speaker 2: Have run a psychological operation on America through hot yoga pants.
Speaker 1: Yes, they see it all.
Speaker 3: Get who's that woman who had sex with a thousand people in a day or whatever. Yeah, she's now going to try to have as much anal sex in a day as possible.
Speaker 1: Right, Lily Phillips was disgusted. Yeah, that's launch.
Speaker 3: That's fucking gross.
Speaker 4: I'm down with some gross ship, but that's wrong.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh, soone's like, why does she hate herself? I'm like, dude, if you didn't get love enough love from the ages of zero to seven, it's just in you. You just hate yourself. There's no one can undo that. Ship Like, I feel bad for her dad and a hug and like a lot of therapy.
Speaker 1: Look, man, a lot of these chick's been thinking about this for a long time. They were thinking about this way before they were of age to actually do it, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, they were a while. Look, man, here's here's the premise. Now I see the the people up there. Uh, let's take in all you. For instance, that's a couple of other females who were in the oef or porn space who have left, and they were like yeah, you need to. They're like, oh, I'm gonna be an advocate and try to get women to quit doing of and the porn and all this. I was like, ma'am, you can't be an advocate because you succeeded and the only reason anybody knows you is because you showed your ass online getting blasted. Otherwise nobody would know who the fuck you are. So you cannot be an advocate because you've succeeded in life and you've got millions of dollars because of it that you did not give away and start all the way back over, So you cannot be an advocate.
Speaker 4: Porn is horrible. You do not want to make millions like I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's your messaging. Oh you give so much away. It's like, well, you seem to be all right. You just asked for forgiveness and redemption and you kept all the money. It seems like you're doing whaling. You still kind of following all these all these following is the new following is that all Christian men who don't want to see your asshole gate doping.
Speaker 4: Or just like every single every single porn check who says that they've gone straight is totally full of ship because one hundred percent of them still have their porn pages up that you can go and subscribe for thirty bucks a fucking month.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 3: I already did that work, so we got to leave it there. I'm just not doing any new works right.
Speaker 4: Right, like mea KHALIFO. Let me see if she has a fucking main page Mia Khalifa dot com. Oh god, holy shit. Well you know she does, and I go there and it has got her tits everywhere. Okay, so I don't want to hear nothing about her being upset that fucking everybody's seen her naked because she's making lots of money office still.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah I did. I did the one video online of rows because she was like, yeah, I got out. She's like, yeah, but I'm starting a new site now. It's gonna be more artistic in nature, so I might be making out with my friend and her nipple might slip out of the out of the game. I was like, I don't know, do what so you just now I'm.
Speaker 4: Ere, its bro, It's it's just hardcore but with more romantic music.
Speaker 1: I was like, but I was like, ma'am, you're going right back into the same profession, Like, I know, you're trying to make it seem like, well, you know there's no man taking the money, so it's okay. Now that's really the premise of it. As long as there's not a male quote unquote gaining any type of financial as long as you don't know a thing financially from it, Yeah, then it's then it's okay. Then it's okay.
Speaker 3: Lesbian porn and so it's better.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, no, it's it's because it's hers and she didn't have to go through a man to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh is she going through?
Speaker 1: So it was her production?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Usually if you if you're with any of these studios and stuff, it's just ran by men because women are women are naturally reposed by most men, so they can't really they can't. They're they're not able to separate themselves from that. So they'll be like, ooh, you're a perverb. You're nasty as supposed to men. Be like that, ain't what you need to say to the dudes. Let me help you to ship you know what I'm saying, a lot of these chicks are os pages and stuff. They're ran by a company like a management company. So they ran by dudes because they don't understand the psychological nature of dudes. You don't want to say that, you know, you're infidel, you're you're ugly, you ain't shit, you know the stuff that you usually get told in public.
Speaker 2: How to these museum and make money off of them. And I'm sure they've got that down to a science, right the way mister Beast does with his video thumbnails and the way how much of talks and this and you to diale it right in and then you get this nice little tight formula and you know how much content to put out and all that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrew Tate, Andrew Tate said it because that's how he made his money. He made his money stealing, stealing from dudes via his cam girls. That's how he made He's already came out and said it, and he was like, yeah, we had to kind of coach the girls on what to say up there, because at first they were damn pissing off the dudes and I couldn't get no money doing that, you know what I'm saying. And before you knew it, Golly, he said the one he would he would get the girl to say, oh yeah, you know, I want to come meet you, he said, okay, but I need to get my passport and I need to get this and that, so I need ten grant. Oh okay, yeah, it ain't no problem to get your ten grant. Oh shit, ten grand man. Something happened where I wouldn't able to make it, but I'm I'm going. I'm gonna go get in a couple of days. There's a couple of things that went wrong, and my damn rents do and I don't have the money for rent. I need about five grand more. Okay, I's send you five grand before you know it. Some doing this in the check about twenty thirty grand for it to never show up.
Speaker 3: I just don't have these skills, Like I can't lie unless my soul.
Speaker 1: Is That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying, lindsay like you wouldn't be able to do it, like most women are not like just able to do it. Oh people, this will select few here, that's a select few that's just vindictive in nature, and they just got this thing down to a t. But the majority of them, it kicks in and it's just like I ain't entertaining this loser, you know, what I'm saying, and it end up saying it, you know, end up brushing the guy off, ghosting them. You can't ghost of people when they're on the internet. You need to make them seem like that you're actually into them, so they need some assistance on that.
Speaker 3: I don't like you, but if you want, you can give me ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: May like no, I'd be like, oh, it's like, here's because you're on a computer. You're not giving this guy an actual lap dance. If you were a real stripper who was given a real lap dance, you would understand instinctively that you need to tell him what he wants to hear in order to keep getting that money. You dummies are online and you haven't figured out that part of this is role playing and you have to explain it to these dummies, these guys in a way where you get them on the hook and then you can take all their money like that. That's what girls learn when they strip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: Roseanne's son was saying Joseanne should do only fans, which is ot.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, very odd gross too.
Speaker 4: What is up with this?
Speaker 3: As I saw this, I saw like some sort of preview I fucking sort of God, it's called like my son, I want to fuck my son's friends or something island Like it's like moms and they're son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a it's a TLC.
Speaker 1: Show, Like what this is a real thing.
Speaker 3: You have to hate yourself and your son and your son has to hate you for you to go or you've been fucking And.
Speaker 2: That was pedophile manner is what it's called. Yes, yes, I was like, this is real manner and it's on TLC. And it's like these milfy moms and their sons and then they're hitting on they get have to get set up with these guys that are their son's ages.
Speaker 3: Right, it's like specific to me and the whole and then their son has to like hit on some other old lady.
Speaker 2: Like it is real. It's definitely getting in some really messed up territory and that it was really.
Speaker 4: Hard for something for me to come to grips with that I'm older than most MILFs, which is not fun anymore.
Speaker 3: Now it's gilfhs.
Speaker 2: Now it's just your peers, right, like yeah.
Speaker 1: Peers, can you still can you still call them meals? Even if you age down? Can you still call them that I guess that car taking away from me? Is that car taking away from me?
Speaker 4: I keep my banging under the age of thirty.
Speaker 1: So the campre well, he's under twenty five, I think for twenty six? How are you? When's your birthday next week? How are you gonna be again twenty seven? Oh no, hey, you got to go. It's been a hey, it's been fun. It's been fun, you know what I'm saying this past two years. But uh, I got to move home.
Speaker 2: He's somebody who enjoys leasing rather than buying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, l three years.
Speaker 2: Something with brand new with low miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bad. And we just talked about it like that. Hey, look, it's okay, you know what I'm saying, because it's kind of the way it is. It does actually make sense in his situation. Hey, hey, and and none of none of the women are are coming out and saying he's a bad dad for they're getting something out.
Speaker 3: Of Wait, I lost the plot.
Speaker 2: Who Leonardo Dicaprios. As soon as they get to like a magic age, he cuts the list done for like twenty five years.
Speaker 3: He's Leonardo DiCaprio. There will never be many women who don't want to whatever he's doing them.
Speaker 2: This is leveling the playing field for what how guys perceive just normal women having it at bars and places like that. You know. Yeah, like to be Leonardo DiCaprio is to be like a girl who's like a eight.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's fair. Yeah, because he's actually not that good looking anymore, but he's just he's Leane DiCaprio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got the name. Status. Status makes you look better. Status makes you more attractive. Now I didn't say it makes anybody love you. I said it makes you more attractive. Yeah, it makes you desiraus Okay, yeah, now you're attractive to big game hunters, all right. They out there big game hunt so they can get vacations, then get some cash from you, get cash, he maybe get their name in the tablet so they can build a name for themselves in the future. So it's a business deal. Really, you let me hit it for three four years and you'll be somebody or you can continue to be nobody. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Marriage there like business arrangements.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I swear to God, I really really love this woman. I was just watching Indiana Jones, the one with Sean Conrie in it, the third one, I think, and uh, I was like, I remember when I was a kid, I was looking at Sean Connery. I was like, damn, he is old, Like why is this old guy in this action film? And now I'm like, oh, he's like my age.
Speaker 1: He's just here.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm doing that all the time.
Speaker 1: Now, Hey, the women, the women back in the day, Bo Sean Connery, what was the other guy who was on Blue Blood?
Speaker 2: What was the Tom?
Speaker 1: Tom said? But the women back in the day, they give it all away for them dudes, Sean Collery and Tom sail it. Tom, they give they give it all the way in the eighties they throw it all away.
Speaker 4: My fucking mom used to wear a Magnum the I.
Speaker 3: Shirt because they're out what I'm saying, and then like have the energy where like they might slap you.
Speaker 2: Sean Connery is on the record talking a little bit far, like, Okay, I did you see the Barbara Walters Sean Connery interview where he talks about slapping women and he's saying it's necessary, and she's like, it's not like all that is it is? You know, Like he's like, oh, sometimes you just have to She's like why I can't understanding it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be clear. I don't actually I think mentioned slap their ladies. But I'm saying, like, I think women want to think that you possibly could and maybe.
Speaker 1: Rough them up. Want to be just to touch rough, just to touch rough. I'm trying to they.
Speaker 3: Want they just want to know that you could, right, like if ship goes down and then someone needs to be handled here like you could handle me and you can handle them, you can handle your.
Speaker 1: Ship like for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need they need to know that that threat is the possibility, not that you would ever use it, but just it's possible.
Speaker 1: What's one of the most famous UH books, Fifty Shades of Gray Man roughed her up a little bit, But it's that fantasy man. They get fantasized about getting careful, you know, a little bit, and.
Speaker 2: Airtight alibi and video surveillance or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't care what they say. All women like having their hair pulled and getting choked in all that careful.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 1: There's a yea to a degree. I mean, I'm just I'm not my name.
Speaker 3: I have to say that I know that there's not there's a good portion of women.
Speaker 4: That's not everyone.
Speaker 3: There's a girl, for example, that I went and had a pe class with. We were seniors, she was a freshman. I tell the story for various reasons, and now I'm telling it because she is one who would never want to be choked or roughed up at all. She wore mini mouse shoes in our senior year of high school and had no I blew her fucking mind by telling her that some of us smoked cigarettes. I was like, oh, I've done like hair.
Speaker 4: She had no double penetrated and fucking cut with razors and ship right.
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't know, but I don't think so.
Speaker 1: It is a double boy double Look we getting violated, you know what I'm saying, Hey, hey, but this that's that's what kind of happens though, you know what I'm saying, as you as you go along in your in your in your relationship, like so you don't and if it's somebody you love, you don't create that moment, the sexual moment as you did maybe early on. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's a little bit different, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so that's where a lot of like the swinging and stuff, because when when the swingers when they go out and do it, there's really no love involved, and so the other guy kind of does some stuff that you know they've been thinking about getting done to them, but you know their husband didn't see them in that same light anymore, you know what I'm saying, some uh maybe some a little rougher stuff and a lot of.
Speaker 2: Cocaine, a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't. You don't see them as like just this old flipsy just walking around, you know what I'm saying. Take it back there and blast them. Yea.
Speaker 3: That's why you got to take care of the ship before you get married. Be like, hey, I'm gonna need you to choke me at some point. Are you gonna be able to do that or not? If they're like no, like, hey we're not we're not good for each other, then this is not good.
Speaker 1: I need you to periodically almost choke me till I pass out. Okay, almost pass out? All right, but then let go right.
Speaker 3: Somebody is gonna be even weirder. They're gonna be like, will you like throw tomatoes at me while screaming like some random word and like playing the Beatles or something. You're like, fuck, man, I don't think so. I think you need someone else, Like you gotta know you can't commit to a life with someone and not know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's some of those things, But how often are you gonna divulge that information there? You know what I'm saying. It's kind of like, uh, I see this godly from these these women googu on relationships. They were like, just communicate when you get in the bedroom. I'm like, there there's like five women on this planet that wants to go in there and talk to you about how to have sex with them. You know what I'm saying, It's.
Speaker 3: Not any ichically know exactly what they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like like if you go in there and you're like, okay, do you like to be touched here? What about this? Do you what position? It's like, dude, by that time, ain't nobody holding out a question?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There we go? Yeah, what won't be spit on and all kinds of beat on?
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Drop down.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if you know this about yourself, you have a responsibility to communicate it. Maybe not the first time, but before you get married at least.
Speaker 2: So you hit me in the jimmy with a two by four unable or unwilling to do it. I'm gonna have to find somebody else exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they'd be like, oh, we'll go in there and ask them, well, can you show me how you get yourself? Well, it's just like I'm trying to perform the act. I'm not trying to get like this this whole lesson break down, and it's just gonna be weird because I'm gonna feel like that I need to be involved news, but I'm not doing anything but watching.
Speaker 3: So that was like a movement that was like a movement for feminists recently. I think it probably started in Portland, Oregon, and it was like, you have to ask permission before you touch me in every time. So like you meant, can I hug you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Can I then move into the kiss?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Can I now touch your breath?
Speaker 2: Yes? Like no, who wants access pass at the beginning? Too much to ask for?
Speaker 1: What are we getting that we want?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: We want that lightning? Can I get that lightning passed from Disney? Where I skip the light? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking all these questions like say yes, say this user information for the next session.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should be having sex if you didn't like imply that you want someone to go and to touch you. However, fuck what like? What are you even talking about.
Speaker 2: People at all? A relationship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The sun is absolutely real and you can look at it through a telescope all by yourself.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: All right, well, say goodbye, say goodbye. All right, I'm at Lindsay Schimer. You can find me at roaguays dot org. Do you guys want to say it or do you want me to say it for you? Or do we want to just not say it?
Speaker 1: Oh, Corey, you point it wrong. Move the other side of the screen.
Speaker 4: No, it's on my side right there.
Speaker 2: Not for anything else, there's or goddamn it by my fucking.
Speaker 1: Book and.
Speaker 4: My second book which I just started.
Speaker 1: So see there you go way, and he does do video content because he does it with me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I only do it every week and stuff eights.
Speaker 2: Keep for.
Speaker 1: It for everything.
Speaker 2: Hypocrisy second edition is out now officially with the audio book, so if you're interested, we tightened it up. It's a nice uh two hundred and sixty pages, nice, lean and mean with a new cover, so check it out at Amazon Audiblebarnesandnoble dot Com.
Speaker 3: I found out also people can go to activist posts and get get it free right the first version.
Speaker 2: They can. They can get the the digital version of it free. If you go to Active supposed you'll get a pop up it says, just put in your email address, in your name, and then will it'll automatically send it to you. So yep, it's all happening.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, So go get it guys, and we'll see you next week. For Day one seventy three probab