Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday. No, it's not mugshot Monday. It's not Monmark Monday. Nope, it's Mayhem Makeshift crazy Neighbor Monday.
Speaker 2: It's minding your own business Monday, because that's what some of these people need to do, like for real.
Speaker 1: N Yo, b Monday. That's a good one. Keisha, that's a good one. Every now and then, every now and then, you going far in between. Now, I will tell you guys, if you're not watching on YouTube, what are you doing with your life? Because I'm going to have a slide show up of these neighbors. Neighbors. Here we go. I'm pulling up my notes, I'm pulling up my slide show because we don't want to miss these faces. We have two upisodes here, three and four, and episode three is called Patch of what's it called Patch of Grass? And then episode four is called the White Privileged Card, which I can't wait to hear your opinion.
Speaker 2: Oh, but both episodes were insane.
Speaker 1: They're getting better, They're getting better.
Speaker 2: I would say these are these people are wack of oos. They are no better word to describe them as.
Speaker 1: They just are crazy.
Speaker 2: And I gotta say the production value on this show is not good.
Speaker 1: Mid it is not good.
Speaker 2: And the fact that it's on like, was it originally because these are a few years old, was it originally on HBO?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because like some of this Melissa and Victoria's stuff we see as Mark is twenty twenty two, but with Orties and Johnny it is just twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because if this is from straight from HBO, clearly HBO decided to put all their money into the Game of Thrones Saga and not these shows. Because this is you and I could have shot this shit, like a lot of it.
Speaker 1: It seems to be shot on home video from the eighties. Yeah it does. That's so funny. Okay, Well, let's get started. I will tell you guys at the beginning programming notes. Yes, we're gonna be doing Neighbors this three and four this week, it's five and six next week, and then boom, we'll be back to our prisoners love after lock Up. We'll be back tomorrow. Of course. Kimberly and I are covering the new season of ninety Day Fiance, which is amazing, and Wednesdays we have two episodes we have Welcome to Plaifor to Rewatch with Keisha and I over on Prime and Welcome to Plaifor Season eight with Kimberly on Free and Thursday. You got nothing. I'm sorry. Just spread your episodes out from Wednesday and then Friday, Kimberly and I are covering the Single Life Will have to Tell All with Ross, and then on Monday today I also have my episode out with Ross Matthews covering the Single Life Tell All. Because of the Single Life Tell All does air on Monday night, so, oh, you know what, I'm so completely crazy. Thursday, I do have an episode It's Poppin' Brable with me And you said you have a special Oh, I have Mandy on this week. I have Mandy on this week. Yeah, you guys, I do so many episodes. I can't even remember what I'm doing. She really does. Yeah, she works hard for the money. Woh girl. Fuck yeah. Keisha has an episode that's going to come out tomorrow on Tuesday, breaking down what's happening with Mama June. A lot of you have been asking, it's I tell you what. I can't wait time.
Speaker 2: I have every single episode of Mama June's since Alana was on.
Speaker 1: Taller's and Tierras.
Speaker 2: That is how far back deep I go with this trash family. And we have been through some things, no, not things things with these people, but the ship that blew up over the weekend unbelievable and it's just getting worse by the hour.
Speaker 1: Really okay, insane. Well, lots of people have asked me where they can hear you talking about it, and somebody was like, I don't know how to get in touch with Keisha. I was like, the same way you got in touch with me, Just dimm her dimn. I tend to answer all of my dms too. I take time out of my day just to do it. Yeah. So yes, So Keisha will be covering that on her podcast. She's going to be recording today Monday and it will be out Tuesday, The liber Lounge of Kisha. If you guys want to expert on Mama June, you got one.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if I should be ashamed that I'm an expert on this woman because she is one of the worst human beings alive. You cannot stomach an episode.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel about Kim Plath, like like I'm a I'm an expert on Kim Plath and I feel bad about myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kim, Oh this is a tight race. Well, Kim has never been a crackhead, so I think Mama June is still.
Speaker 1: In the lead. Okay, Kim has never been a crackhead, but she is currently a drunk.
Speaker 2: June has never been a drunk, but she did sell her house for crack.
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to feed her crack a dish.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and abandoned a child. Oh no, So I think June may be ahead selling your house crack. Listen speaking of selling your house for crack, that goes right into our episode. Wow that we couldn't even plan that. Wow, we didn't. Okay. If you've ever felt stuck trying to lose weight, you're not alone. Enter Weight Loss by Hers is designed to support you in reaching your goals, and hers now offers access to an affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications, including the WEGOV pill and the MOGOV pen. With WGOV at, hers lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight. When combined with diet and exercise, it helps you regulate your appetite, eat less and keep weight off plus mogov is the first ever GLP one pill for weight loss, so there are no needles needed. Everything is one hundred percent online. Through Hers, you'll connect with the license provider who will determine what treatment is right for you, and, if prescribed, your medication is delivered right to your door. No insurance is necessary and it doesn't stop there. Weight Loss by Hers goes beyond medication by offering access to twenty four to seven messaging with your care team and tons of in app lifestyle and nutrition tips like recipes, meal plans, fitness videos, sleep content. Oh we all need that and more. Even better, with the range of affordable g l P one options, Hers is making it simple to find an approach that fits your needs and your budget. If eligible, you'll get a treatment plan personalized to you and unlimited doses, changes as needed. It's weight loss designed to work with your life, your specific life. Guys, So are you ready to reach your goals? Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O r H E r s dot com slash pink shade for Hers dot com slash pink Shade Weight Loss by Hers is not available in all fifty states. Will go V is the registered trademark of Novo nordesica as. To get started and learn more, including important safety information, will go v, clinical study information and restrictions, visit for hers dot com. I know what app I look at every single day Reddit. I used to think Reddit was just for finding information out about our ninety day cast members, but now I'm on there for everything. I'll check reviews before I buy a new hair dryer, or if I need to look at some travel tips, and suddenly I'm deep in a thread about my favorite online game, Sneaky Sasquatch. Yes, I am probably the oldest person that plays Sneaky Sasquatch and goes on this thread, but I don't care. Reddit always has the answers for me when I can't pass the level. Okay, it's a game for ages four and up. I digress, Okay, you know. I get obsessed with topics like Billie Eilish or the Plath family, or to read mpka's finances from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. So I just love going to Reddit and doing a deep dive to find out what the fans are saying. I like to swap theories. I like to see their reactions in real time as the dramas unfolding on our TV. And that's another reason I like to look at things on Reddit. It's just real people sharing real opinions and real experiences, and you know, I'm one of those people. I'm on there, and if you want to honest review of something, Reddit is always the first place to go. Okay, my favorite subreddits are our slash Welcome to blatfill, our slash Bravo, and of course our slash Sneaky Sasquatch. But I also love our slash travel Hacks and when I'm really into a show like Traders, oh my gosh, the subreddits are incredible. Reddit is the app for authentic conversations about anything and everything. Whatever question you're dealing with, whatever problem your stock on Reddit always has the answers. Download the Reddit app and get answers on our new season of ninety Day Fiance on our Dash ninety Day Fiance download the Reddit app today. So our episode three of Neighbors is patch of Grass. Now. It's funny because they drew it out on this episode, sort of like we saw in the last episode with the slash of beach and they drew out exactly what the issue is. I wish that I have done it for the for the next episode with the two people with the with uh, Steve and Joanne who were fighting over her fence being three feet over. Yeah, that was messy, okay, But this is episode three patch of grass. Let's start with Melissa and Victoria. Now, right at the beginning, I thought, these ladies look alike. How am I gonna tell them apart?
Speaker 2: They looked just alike intil one of them opened her mouth.
Speaker 1: We realized pretty quickly that one is a t boo version of the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like you said earlier, it's like it's two sisters and one married a good guy and one married the local meth dealer.
Speaker 1: Right, So this is Victoria, all right. Victoria likes to wear clothes that don't fit at all at all at all. We see her here in this picture. Again, you gotta be watching on YouTube to see this. We see her mowing the grass, and we open with that, and then we see her sitting in her backyard in some very ill fitting clothes. And this is Melissa, who does seem a lot fancier and fancy's a little rough, a little she's rough.
Speaker 2: She's on the rough side of fancy. But it compares it to her neighbor's Paris.
Speaker 1: Hilton agreed, a great. Yeah. So that's Melissa and that is Victoria. They are next door neighbors. And you can see probably when the kids were young and stuff that they would probably like meet out in the yard and have a glass mine and throw back of margarita, especially because Melissa has a pool, and she has a nice pool, a nice pool right next door.
Speaker 2: Right, does I mean if you're gonna make friends with the neighbor, it's gonna be the neighbor with the pool.
Speaker 1: Growing up. Our neighbor across the street, the Guffins, they had a pool, and my mom didn't care if I could swim or anything. She'd be like, just go over there and go out of their pool. And she'd be like, get out of my hair for a while and swimming their pool.
Speaker 2: If you drown, almost drowned, just get out of my hair.
Speaker 1: Just you got to go. The Guffin's front yard looked like a golf course, like that was what the grass looked like. And he had retired too early. He had retired like in his fifties. So he was out there every day making sure that grass was just flat to the earth. It was so it looked, it looked like a golf course. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: So he would understand the struggle about this grass.
Speaker 1: Uh, he definitely would have shot my dad right in the head over this grass. Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, any arm no, Okay, he was obsessed. So we open with Victoria. The more the team move looking sister that.
Speaker 2: It gets confusing every now and then it does. Okay, which is which what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because they even have like the same nose, the same Yeah. Are y'all sure y'all don't have the same dad. It's interesting. Might need to do a DNA test. So what I'm gathering is they're in West Palm Beach, Florida. So what I'm gathering is is like Melissa lives like in Michigan or something right in the summer, and she comes down here as a snowbird and lives three months in West Beach. That's why I'm gathering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she doesn't live there full time, right, which makes the story even crazier. It's the fact that one of them is not even there every single day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they care so much, so much. Yeah, so Victoria tells us, Okay, let me just pull up Victoria. So we're just making sure Victoria is the more cracky one. Okay, Victoria tells us Melissa there's Melissa approached her before she bought the house sixteen years ago to ask about the neighborhood. So Victoria says, Melissa moved in, so Victoria was already established there. Melissa the fancy one approached her and said, tell me about the neighborhood before she moved in. That was sixteen years ago, and they were friends. They were friends, Yes, Melissa says, I helped Victoria with her kids, like her son came over and babysat. We have been friends since I moved in. And my note right at the beginning is Melissa has feathery hair. She's really she's going that fluck with the flattern. Yeah, most definitely. Yeah. And I will say too, and I don't have a picture of it, but I will say that Victoria the crackhead does have a nicer looking kitchen than Melissa. I mean that's where she cooks her myth.
Speaker 2: You gotta have it looking nice, you know what I mean. You just can't have food laying around the meth lab. No, got to clean that.
Speaker 1: Shut up. Melissa's house is Melissa's again. She's only there three months of the year. Her kitchen looks a little dated and we don't see because I don't have a picture of it. But Victoria has a nice sort of blue kitchen, but she does live there full time, so she's remodeled it. So she got some of that crack money. So Melissa says, everything was fine with me being here until a couple of months ago. So we see Melissa yelling at Victoria. Victoria's out there with their lawnmower and some ill fitting clothes, and Melissa is yelling at her from her driveway and saying, don't cut the grass because I've already cut it. And this one little strip that is the question between Melissa's driveway and Victoria's yard, that those three feet or her three feet, and she wants to put up a privacy hedgewall, but Melissa is only no, Victoria is cutting the grass, and Victoria's melissa'ys, don't do it because you're cutting it. And then my guy comes through to cut my yard and he gets on top of it, and now it's gonna be yellow double cut, and Melissa's is my attorney says you should not be cutting my grass.
Speaker 2: So I have never gave a shit about grass. Ever, I can't can tell you what colored the grass is in my front yard. I'm assuming it's green, but I just never ever look at it.
Speaker 1: So we have in our front yard. The whole front yard is co mingled with the neighbor's front yard because right when there was a tiny house here on a huge piece of property, and the builder tore down the one tiny house and split the property into a bigger to two pie pieces like pizza, and one is a bigger piece and one is a smaller piece, and ours is the bigger one. We're on the edge of the cul de sac and my neighbor is between two houses, and the front yard all blounds together. We could put up a fence dividing it, but we don't because who cares, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, our front yard is to say, but we have the gate in the back.
Speaker 1: Ours is divided in the back as well, but in the front it all runs together. It all runs together.
Speaker 2: But everyone knows exactly where they're property is an ends like are their yard.
Speaker 1: God does not come over on our yard. Yeah, if he did.
Speaker 2: If he did, I would never notice. Mary Payne ever was never noticed.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't either, and we have because ours is all open in the front. One time, my neighbor said he had gotten one of those it looks like a roomba, but it's for the yard and it automatically cuts the grass. And he said, and yes, it's a little you just said it. But you have to go out there and show it the boundaries, right, you have to program it. He's a techie guy, so he like said, can you come out here and show me where you think the line is of our yards? Because I'm programming this thing and I don't want it to go into your space. And I'm like, so he showed me. Hey, you know, I looked at the plan and it looks like this is it. I go, great, I don't care. Fine if it comes over two inches over into my yard, I don't who goes the fuck? Yeah? No, but it you know. He was like, I want to make sure like you're not like one of these people, like you're crazy. Yeah. So Victoria says, giving thirty five feet of property on a whim is just not an option, and where I think she came up with thirty five feet is I think it is two or three feet. I don't even think it's three feet. I think it's like one and a half feet. But it go but she then added it goes all the way back to the fence line. So maybe it's thirty five it's one foot that it goes back there. I don't know, but she's come up with giving thirty five feet a property on a whim is not an option. And she cuts the grass, and she walks inside and goes Melissa's gonna be furious because I cut.
Speaker 2: It well, and here's the thing, and and Melissa's defence. She is not doing a good job of cutting the grass, like she is chopping that shit up, like she has got her old school more out there just doing I think she's hired the whole episode. Personally, I think she's fucked up on something like a combo, a cocktail of things that she's on allegedly, and she doesn't know what the hell she's doing. I think she gets bored and she just goes up there and cuts the yard.
Speaker 1: I think she Some meth heads will get very focused on something like taking a part of taking a part of kitchen. We saw that in Love After lock Up, right ron Win and her friends remember when they just decided to disassemble a kitchen. So in her case, I think hers is I'm going to go out yard and do yard work. So yeah, this we do see a body cam video of cops from twenty twenty two. The cops have come and Victoria is, like Melissa has called the cops. I just can't even say what I want to say. Okay, I'm gonna say it. She's a sea word And I was like, you just said you couldn't say it.
Speaker 2: That he said it, and that's to see you next Tuesday, seaword for those who don't know what the sea word is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not chubby, No, that's not what she called her. So Melissa's go over to Melissa's house and Melissa goes, she's just a compulsive liar. Actually, Victoria is a compulsive liar. And she says, Victoria got no trespassing signs and put them along all the way into Melissa's yard. And these are just like.
Speaker 2: The vote for vote for pedro signs, Like they're really like you can get ten of them for like fifty bucks, Like they're really flimsy signs and it's just like, no one wants that shit like in their yard like that.
Speaker 1: And it's so attacky or whatever. So we see Victoria. We see video of Victoria pulling the signs out of the grass, and Melissa goes, once again, I'm gonna have to have her arrested. She's over there putting signs and pulling them up, putting them down. Well, so then we see Victoria say, Melissa pulled up all my signs. Yes, but we see Victoria pulling her own signs up.
Speaker 2: She she has smoked away a lot of her memories. Yeah, because this happens a lot throughout the episode. She does not remember that shit. Yes, it's quite concerning. Yeah, what are you doing? Like I need to know so I can stay away from it because it's bad because you.
Speaker 1: See Melissa standing in her driveway watching Victoria flinging these signs around. And then Victoria says, not only did Melissa pull up the signs, she hit me with the signs. She was hitting me and stabbing me with the signs. Yes, Wow, there's.
Speaker 2: No marks on her, there's no bruises, there's no video, there's there's no there's no no if I decided to pick up a sign and hit a neighbor, I would beat the hell out of that neighbor with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, like there's gonna be marks.
Speaker 2: There's nothing, because she didn't fucking do it.
Speaker 1: She didn't do it. She didn't do it. So now Melissa goes to a gun store. She meets with the guy there. She explains to the guy that does she say she's a realtor? Is that what she says? And that she I can't remember that because for her job she needs to have a.
Speaker 2: Gun on She needed to have the gun, but I can remember if she was a real to But I will say, remember this.
Speaker 1: Guy, Yes, he's wild, yea wild. So she talked to this guy. She is wearing a Trump shirt, we might add, and she explains to the guy that she can't just take her glock with her when she goes on site visits or whatever she does. Maybe she's in a house appraiser something. She says, I can't I need a smaller gun to take with me, and the guy says, yes, absolutely, we're here to help you. We see him holding like an ouzzi. It's all he loves his job. It's Florida it's guns. Okay, So Victoria tells us Melissa is a psycho, and I also have a gun. I have a gun. I'm not as practiced as Melissa is, but I do have like a thousand bullets. Let's see. Let me go see if I can find it. I hope it's unloaded. Let me see anybody here, anybody here good with guns? You get I don't even know if it's loaded. No gun safety at all going on here.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if it's loaded. And you have a thousand bullets, a thousand, what are you going to go do? She goes and gets it and goes.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Is there one in the chamber? And she's putting in and you can hear the production crew going, hold on, hold on, hold on, hey, hey, hey, hairy scary. She's like, anybody here in this production crew good with guns? I don't even is there one in the chamber. I don't know, and I don't know. You gotta you gotta have protection.
Speaker 2: And that is how someone like dies because they accidentally shocked themselves in to fucking die.
Speaker 1: And with that big what is that big artery? The yes femalle yeah, and they bleed to death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, and I will go continue to go back to this bitch is also fucked.
Speaker 1: Up on something. Definitely. You can tell because even just sort of the way she dresses and the way her hair is and stuff, she is not she doesn't care that her boobs are hanging out. She's missing some of her teeth. Yeah. So we meet Jack, Victoria's son. When he's first sitting there, he does seem to have on like a prep school polo shirt. And when later we do find out that her kids are in private school.
Speaker 2: He looks like he needed for his own safety, he needed to be in private school.
Speaker 1: Bless his heart. Yeah. So he's sitting there and he goes, I don't know, this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. They are literally fighting over a slash of grass on the side of the driveway. So Melissa says, everything with Victoria is a lie. She was selling drugs out of her house for a long time. There was cars over there all the time. I believe it. And Victoria laughs and goes, you know what, this is so crazy. I used to have my kids Jack, you know, And then she looks around to see if he's listening. She goes pee for people like I would just put a bowl attached in the toilet, so like what you'd have to do for like a p test at a drug facility or like at the hospital to Dronda test your pe She goes, I used to just put the bowl on the toilet for the kids to be in and then I would have give it to other people to have clean pea for their piss tests. There's nothing illegal about that.
Speaker 2: What so okay, well here's the thing there's illegal about Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. She's a one stop drug dealer.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the drugs and I'll give you the piss so you can pass your drug screen. I mean, hey, I that's kind of smart, but smart.
Speaker 1: Such because in the morning I would have them. She has twin boys, and I would have them pee and there there's nothing illegal about that. She goes, Look, here's the thing. I had twins in private school. I had to survive. I had to pay their bills. Their father wasn't around to help me for years.
Speaker 2: I wonder why, oh, why, yeah, those you does he probably he hates her so much. She probably don't have anything to do with the kids, like he was no memories of her at all.
Speaker 1: So then we see Charles, her ex husband, has come over.
Speaker 2: He's working on her roofs, no shirt on.
Speaker 1: Look at him. He is in perfect shape for fifty seven years old. Look at him.
Speaker 2: Everything was okay until you got to the face and the nosehars.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you noticed the noosehirs. I didn't notice the noshars, but I they were talking to me.
Speaker 2: They were waving, they were saying lights, camera action, they were ready for their close up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a roast. She's looking at him, going god so hot. She goes like, I want to be normal, but there's nothing normal about this situation. So obviously they're still banging.
Speaker 2: And like for him to go back to that like he has called. He has gone through his rolodex and has been denied by every other person, not once, but twice. Then he goes over there and brings her. She just doesn't even look clean.
Speaker 1: No, she doesn't at all. So then we see it in start contrast, we see fancy Melissa going to the West Palm Beach boat show. Yes, I mean so she is.
Speaker 2: She wants to a different tax brackets since for your lifestyle.
Speaker 1: She wants to live in Palm beach, but she can't quite afford it. So she's in West Palm Beach and she's going to the boat show because she's fancy, right, She's not to buy a boat. She can't afford a boat. No, she just wants to look. Yeah, And she's with her friend Mick or Nick or somebody, and she's saying she's gonna have to go to mediation with Victoria. She was like, she just goes crazy. And so a guy named Lance, who is a realtor, is helping Victoria with her issue. He's like, I'm Lance, I'm a realtor. I sold her the house. Da da da da. Then fucked up Victoria in his ear as if she does not have a microphone and he has a microphone. He goes, can I tell them you peed? And he goes, what I peed? And she goes, you know how you peede? No? Wait wait, can I tell them the jack pede for you? I know? So he was at the house buying the pee.
Speaker 2: Yes, hopefully, I mean here's the hopefully he was buying the drugs for her too, because that would be pretty shitt if he would brute his rush for someone else and then going to her to buy the pee. Let's get it all from her. But she is putting everybody's business out there.
Speaker 1: And he looks like he's maybe cleaned himself up, or maybe he was just a recreational user. But he goes, he goes, no no, no, no, no no no no, no too late. Now he says, Hi, I'm a realtor. I've been a realtor for twenty two years. I sell Victoria the house. I'm here to try to help her with her issue. So Jack the son says, you know, Melissa only stays here for half the year, or maybe like three months or something, and then she's gone. And when she was gone, we could just go into her house because we had the codes, and she's got that pool. And then we see him creepily spying on her sitting by the pool.
Speaker 2: He most definitely had to go change underwear when he went back home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was highly uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: And I he was trying to show us how great the pool was. But no, no, no, no, that's not why you were looking through the fence. Weird you were looking at Melissa. It was really cringey. Very she had no clue. Now they were filming her.
Speaker 1: Through the fence. I know, so he's just staring at her and her dog named Cooper. Then we see Melissa talking about her dog Cooper, saying it's like her baby, and I understand that, but she explains what she fed the dog and I didn't need to see any of that. It was disgusting.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was doing something wrong with pet parenting. After I saw the meal that she created for this dog, me.
Speaker 1: Too, like it was pouriena foot Purina pro plan is not good enough. I don't think that it's safe to give a dog a chicken foot not. They can't have those little bones the feet.
Speaker 2: I mean that the sardine head and all the lamb and all of that. Yeah, I feel like you know what I went. I went left when it came to parenting my dogs because this dog is living a good life, but it was in a fucking chicken foot. Can can you They would tell you not to give them chicken bones.
Speaker 1: Can you feed a dog a chicken chicken foot foot? Yes, dogs can safely have chicken feet. They act as a natural, highly digestible treat packed with glucase, excellent for joint health. The chewing process always helps also helps mechanically scrape away plaque and tartar. But it has to be raw or dehydrated because if you cook it, it makes the bones brittle, prone just splintering and makes a choking hazard. But you have to watch out to make sure the dog is not a gulper, so they don't swallow it whole.
Speaker 2: Marvel is a gulf where he would swallow it whole, fucking chew it up, but.
Speaker 1: Not the other one. I am so grossed out by that I can't even look at it. Okay, So, and.
Speaker 2: You're doing good without the chicken fee here in the house. I'm good with Pieri and pro Plan.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm good. I feel like I did pro plan and that's bougie. And yeah, I mean, you know, if we have some bacon or some grilled chicken or something, we will sprinkle that on top.
Speaker 2: I mean, I give them turkey meat with every meal. You're right, I give them a little dog food.
Speaker 1: And they get a little turkey meat.
Speaker 2: And we're doing good. But god damn, you can tell either she never had kids or she doesn't have relationship with her kids.
Speaker 1: She went wrong somewhere. I feel like something happened because she did say Jack babysat her kids. But then when she tears up saying, when Cooper's around, I feel like I have a child in the house. So what did you do, Melissa?
Speaker 2: Melissa, if all of Victoria would have told us.
Speaker 1: That instead of just calling her a sea word. Yeah, so Victoria says, at this point, we can end up shooting each other. But you know, well, let's say she's a better shot. She doesn't killing me. Thank god, she's leaving it two weeks. That see, that's scary talking to me, it is. And she is just in this like dress that's like a holds your top dress that she has just let the let the net go loose, and her boobs are flopping all around. And that's why you can tell she's on something because she does not care what she looks like. And she's in that.
Speaker 2: Sun and you could tell she doesn't use sunscreen or anything like that. That skin is on its way to being leathered. It just she's a hot fucking mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think she's my age because she said her husband's fifty seven or ex husband, so I figure she's around fifty seven. And I was like, I feel pretty good about myself hard fifty seven hard fifty seven. That's a hard seventy seven. Yeah, yeah, it's horrible. Yeah, all right, So now they're going to go to mediation, and surprise, the gun salesman guy is also a mediator. Mm hmm, yeah, well what y'all say?
Speaker 2: He's a much better mediator than the guy from the first episode.
Speaker 1: That guy just sat on his motorcycle try yes, uh huh.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least this guy was in an office, had on the suit and kind of sort of seemed like he knew what he was talking about.
Speaker 1: By the way, our niece that was in town this weekend just graduated from Georgetown with a master's degree in mediation. A master's degree from Georgetown, So there are mediators out there that know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah that these two are not the best example of what a mediator does.
Speaker 1: Now they did it for the camera time. So we see Victoria railing and railing about the grass and the mediator goes, Okay, what do you want to see happen? Like, let's hear what you think it. She goes, didn't matter, and I'm not gonna get my way and.
Speaker 2: Matter, because that's what it is all about her way now at this point, and I don't know a fuck about that.
Speaker 1: Gross that might I didn't like, get clean and put it on a nice outfit to go to like a lawyer's office.
Speaker 2: I think this was a nice outfit for her. I think this is as clean as she can get.
Speaker 1: So, Victoria tells Melissa, Melissa, as we get older, we're still gonna be our neighbors. We're gonna be in our eighties living next to each other. It's gonna only be me out there doing the yard work. And if i'd be dead one day back in the backyard of a heat stroke.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's not what's gonna do a girl, And why would you even put that out in the universe like that. Yeah, I think the crack's gonna get her first. Yeah yeah, and it'll be a massive heart attack. It won't be a heath stroke. I think she's gonna snort one too many lines and there she goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Melissa says, when are the signs coming down? And she goes, on Monday, as soon as I get this, drenth, I gotta get strong enough to lift them up.
Speaker 2: Now, remember how we describe those damn signs, Like literally a toddler could pick up.
Speaker 1: A toddler on some go go jews. You pick up those goddamn signs, and she's just too far.
Speaker 2: But she could push that lawnmower. That's not a problem. But the signs, Oh, she just cannot do now.
Speaker 1: And Melissa goes, I can do it. I can lift them out. Victoria's no, my son, Jack, he'll be able to lift those incredibly heavy signs out of the yard. Oh my god. Victoria goes off and here talking head about Melissa. She says, Melissa has no heart and that's why she has no man. She's a p word and that's it. And maybe these guys they just fuck her and they say you're big tits and that's it. She's not good for anything. She's all alone with no friends.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish she would have elaborated a little bit more. Why is she all alone with no friends and no children?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'd like to know, First of all, Victoria, we haven't seen any friends come over to see you. Well, she did have her ex husband, and we did see Melissa go to the boat show with some friends, so that it is true. That is true. Yes, So Melissa goes all right, so this is over. Maybe Hopefully we're good. Hopefully she understands that piece is my property and I don't want her in my house. I do not want her in my pool for all I know she goes. For all I know, she could go over there and slip and fall, and then it would be all my fault. She would great points, I think with this mediation, she has written down like you're not to come on my property at all, and your son can quit looking through my yard like a fucking creeper. You need a privacy fucking fence up. That's what she's trying to build with those hedges, right, we see why. Yeah, So now we see Jack taking the signs down and Melissa has him stand on one side of the property area disputed, which is you know, there's a line there, and she stands on the other and go shake my hand. That could be the end of the episode. And then she does, and then she hugs him, and then Jack has to go aside and have a moment alone. Yeah. Yeah, And he was not dumping loads of urine in that.
Speaker 2: Toilet, eh, Keisha too far saying oh.
Speaker 1: He was not. He was not helping his mom out in that bathroom that time. So Melissa gets out her plants that she wants to make the hedge with, right, So she lays them out so when the landscaper comes over, he'll know exactly where she wants to and she has them right there on that edge.
Speaker 2: Right as soon as I saw hard doing and saying, here we fucking go, the story is not going to end because this is gonna start the hooplah up again.
Speaker 1: And so Victoria goes nuts and says the proposed plants on her property line. I think her whole point is once they get planted, they're gonna grow and go one by the way. I think if that's her front yard and you've got somebody that's got those, I think that looks nice because then you don't have to see their house. She wants to see her house. She's nosy. It's a privacy head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all these episodes, like all the people in these two episodes.
Speaker 1: It's nosiness. Yeah. More than anything. It's just nosy and crazy, like I said, Wackadoo's. So she goes nuts and starts picking up one pot at a time and just throwing them and throwing them. Melissa goes, oh my god, now I've got to call the police. Again. So Jack looks out and goes, I don't want to be any part of this. I don't want to be in a partty of this. So Melissa is showing the cops here. She goes, she's throwing the pot, and the cop goes, well, I can't see behind the car. You could clearly see this woman is picking up and throwing the podies, saving them. Yeah. So the cop says, look, it's not irreparable damage, and she goes, what does that mean? She goes, you could repair it. All you gotta do is pick the plants up and put them back in the pot. But she shouldn't too, uh huh. So the cops are talking to Victoria and they're like, you were on her property and you were throwing the plant, and Victoria goes, actually she's the one that through the plants. It's hilarica to go again.
Speaker 2: Just here we go again, Like she's really crazy.
Speaker 1: She just completely her short term memory is gone.
Speaker 2: It's bad. Isn't gonna short term memory though. This is like you totally made up something. This woman never threw her own pots. The woman never actually hit you.
Speaker 1: The woman, it's crazy crazy. So Melissa's dog gets out, Oh god, Cooper and runs over to Victoria's to see, Yes, his friend. It was like I seen he was a lot.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Why? But we can still be friends.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with us.
Speaker 1: And I'll say, she's just gonna lose her ship.
Speaker 2: So she has to walk over there to get the dog, and Victoria's like arrest her. She's all, yes, she just fucking loses it. I'm like, oh, what was she supposed to do? She she couldn't say to somebody else, go get the dog, Go get my dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Melissa talks to the cops and goes, I mean, you know, she has a gun over there, Like where will it stop? Where it's going to stop? So Melissa gets her contractor her landscape to plant those plants right where she's allowed to on the line. And Melissa goes, it's crazy that somebody could do this to you and act like this to you after you've been such good friends, like forever. It's crazy. And Victoria's in her backyard she's praying, and she says, I'll do anything I can lord to protect this property. Whoo, anything but act right. You know, I will tell you that. And people that have been on the paid feed have heard we talk about my neighbor that's behind us here. Oh I know with the parties. Nope, of the parties across the street. This is behind my house because the front of our house. I don't like the guy behind your house. Well, he's been a little strange to me sometimes. Right, Well, because when we were first building our house, because the front of our house face is a cul de sac and the back of our house face is a cul de sac. And on the back cul de sac, the back of somebody else house backs up to my house, and there's like a little access road between. So that guy back there, who's back of his house, the neighbors that lives at the end, runs a landscaping company. And he said to all the people who's back of their houses line up to the back of my house, to ten houses back there, and he owns the landscaping company, and he said he would be glad to put privacy trees up along the whole thing so that when he drives up his drive he doesn't have to see in the back of their houses, and they don't have to see him driving. They could be in their backyard and now have a privacy hedge. Right, don't have to see car. The only car that goes back up is them, And every single all nine of the ten all said, that's amazing. That's really generous for him, so that we block that access road, especially now because that new house is there ours except the neighbor directly behind us, because he said to the guy that was offering the free landscaping, he goes no, because then I can't see that house our house. God, he's the one that he's the one that would just come up on our porch. We like what you guys doing. I remember you told me that what the fuck is we're on our porch? You scared the shit out of us.
Speaker 2: I don't I only wave at neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to make friends with neighbors because the situations like this, I don't want anyone in my business. I don't want to be in your business. Like the neighbor across the street, she had a baby gift, will send over.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: You don't nice, that's it, that's nice, nothing more, nothing less.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know what you do for a living.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to know what I do because then I have to explain to you what a podcast is like I just don't Yes, it just it just becomes no, somebody, I don't want me to any names will be.
Speaker 1: All up in everybody's business. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't care where you park as long as you're not blocking my driveway.
Speaker 1: I don't care where. No, I don't. Well, I mean, there is that phrase fences make the best neighbors, you know, because so here that's what Melissa's trying to do. She's trying to And also I feel like Melissa has probably lived with this coming and going and the probably the Crackville going on over there. He's like, this is my somethime. This is my home that I come to when it's you know, four below zero in Michigan. And I would really like to enjoy my pool. Yeah, enjoy my boat. I don't blame her, and I don't either. Legally she's able to do it. So that's the end of those two, and I think we both come out purrey. Melissa on that side. Yeah, she did nothing wrong. She was right.
Speaker 2: She only did one one she only did one wrong thing with that shirt. But other than that, she's fine.
Speaker 1: That's true. Okay, now we're going to move on to Johnny and Andy. Okay, so this is Johnny. Johnny's a hoarder, and then this is Andy. Now they say Johnny and Andy here, but they only call him Ortiz. Yeah, and he most deaf.
Speaker 2: I only needed those subtitles with every single word that he said.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't I didn't mind him. Okay. So, and this is gonna be interesting because I'll see where we land after I kind of talk it through with you, where we land, what team we're on. So they're in Palm Bay, Florida. I don't know where that is. So Johnny tells us his nightmare started in two thousand when his neighbor, or Tees moved in. And again we see footage from twenty twenty five, so they've lived together next to each other time. Yeah. So we see that Johnny has a four sale by owner sign up and he's got like a Facebook page where you can go. I'm like, can you imagine anybody driving by that Sanford and Son junk yard and wanting to be that's us for stale by owning? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, because a real too may make him clean that shit up. Yeah. So he says, or Tees cut sixty inches into his yard, and that is three wits of a lawnmower. And he also used to Ortiz used to cut the maintenance road with his own personal lawn mower, and then he would bring the weeds from the canal and then cut Johnny's grass, and it ruined Johnny's grass. That's what I ascertained from that. Ortiz is mowing the canal, and then when he did that to be nice, the weeds got stuck in the thing. And then when he mowed Johnny's grass, he ruined Johnny's grass. That's how I figured that. I don't understand about cutting grass, or we got a guy that cuts their grass. I don't know about it.
Speaker 2: And it's just the fact that when you look at Johnny's yard.
Speaker 1: Do we believe it used to be just so? So he says, Johnny says Ortiz has envy of him, and that is one of the seven Deadly sins. And Ortiz is envious of him. Okay, all right, okay. So Ortiz tells us his name is Andre Ortiz. He says, I was doing Johnny a favor, but then he got all raggedy and said, I've ruined his grass. Andre Ortez is wearing a Vietnam veteran vest. He has an army hat next to him at all times. Dog tacks a camo shirt, and he's in front of walls and walls of articles and memorabilia and framed things to do with seemingly with the Vietnam War.
Speaker 2: So we're like, okay, he's got everything except for a flag up there.
Speaker 1: He's a veteran and he's into it. Okay, great, all right, yes, So Johnny says, all right, you know, after he did that to my yard, I put up these little tiny concrete pyramids on the property line, which was passive aggressive. But I didn't want to talk to him. I wanted him to just leave me alone. Okay, Andre says. I said to him, you put this in the yard, You come outside, You cowered. You look at me, and you know, I was acting like a real jerk. But he started videoing me and he put it on TikTok, and to me, he's ruining my reputation. He's ruining the reputation of everybody on this block by putting this stuff on TikTok. He's like a sniper hiding behind the bushes taking pictures of me all the time. And we do see Johnny has like a little digital camera taking pictures. What do these people work never? Because they never leave their house.
Speaker 2: They never leave the house, and they've got way too much stalker time, Like they got to leave to get the pictures developed because they all are using like little digital cameras.
Speaker 1: I noticed that. I was like, why are you just uploading it? Yeah, you're taking like a physical Like how much color ink are you having to use to print these pictures in your house? Yeah? Yeah, it's not so. Ortiz says, Johnny is like a stalker. Johnny says, right. Johnny says, if I documented every time he yelled at me, you would not believe it. Nobody would, no matter how small insignificant you think it is. I know why he's doing it. He's an obsessed stalker. So Johnny says, Urtees is obsessed with him. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: They're both obsessed with one another, and they ain't got shit. Why is our Tees not at the VA volunteering since he's got so much time on his hands, Why is he not doing something like that?
Speaker 1: Because now he's obsessed with this, He's obsessed. Yes, So Johnny shows video of he has got tons and tons of video of Ortez taking photos of him, and he says, Andy's videoing me, and we see, you know those little three red circles that look like teardrops, that are like hummingbird houses or whatever. Yes, he's got a bunch of them. Maybe they're not honeybirds, but they've got they're up on a pole and he has them as cameras pointing at Johnny's house. So I was like, those are not cameras, those are bird houses. No, they are They they're cameras.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is very, very weird that you have two people stalking each other, but each is accusing the other of stalking.
Speaker 1: Why is he video in his house? I do? Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Arties does fucking go off on this guy a whole bunch of times.
Speaker 1: Yea, he really really really does. But it's just like, what are you gonna do with all this footage? What did you what?
Speaker 2: Would he pissed off of my neighbor put footage of what I was.
Speaker 1: Doing on TikTok? Well, I know, but that's the world we're in. If you act like Karen, it's going on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they ask Ortez, and he goes, yeah, yeah, I've got a video camera there. You know, I was in Vietnam, so I know a lot of tricks. Okay, well the mom did not tell you how to do that? What did you what?
Speaker 2: What branch were you in where they taught you how to do all of this?
Speaker 1: Right? Because I phil think I were busy doing other stuff. Now, yeah, this was in the you know, sixties, So yeah, he tells us. He goes, you know, I once walked up to John and told him I would never kill you because all you would do is sleep forever. It's better to do something where every day, every second you suffer, like I've got acid and so like one day when you're not looking, I'll throw it on your face and so then you'd be walking around like elephant man. I mean, don't worry. Sooner or later I'm gonna get you. And that's what I told him. He ain't have to do to elephant man like that. Oh okay, a lot of threads right there. That's a lot of crazy. Ortiz you got you obviously have a planned, a very elaborate plan, like a details.
Speaker 2: This is concerning to me that this man has worked up I feel like he saw too much a norm. Yes, yes, he saw way too much a nom and he most definitely needs to be going to go seek some kind of help.
Speaker 1: He's a crazier of the two. So Johnny has a line on his driveway and he says, this is my stand your ground line of where my property line starts. And he goes and you could see it's like dug into the driveway of the line and he goes, is it electric, you my guest in text? It test it? Wow. So we see Andre now driving around in his Vietnam memorial on wheels, and we thought the inside of his house was crazy.
Speaker 2: This was a house that hold that that little truck, SA hold my beer. I'm about to really really.
Speaker 1: Really show you.
Speaker 2: I was just like because at first, like what the fuck is that? Got an ice cream truck?
Speaker 1: Is that? What is what is this? It was a lot. It was a lot. It's very proud. And he says, I served my country and I worked twenty five years at my job and that jerk never did anything or he said he never did anything for nobody, and this is what I fought for my country for this guy. Oh gosh. So Johnny lets us know that he used to be a model. Mm hmm. So first of all, we see him and he's just showing photos that he's taken. He has photos of lizards having sex, a rainbow, a double yolk egg, his grass the way it used to be Toad's having sex. Then he tells us how much he loves Ellen DeGeneres and the Ellen Show and every time she came to universally he was there. We see him in the background. He explains, if you stand next to a kid, you'll always get on camera. Yeah, I mean that's smart and creepy at the same time. It is because people could think that I'm this kid's dad. Yep, I felt the kind of I felt cringey whenever he said that. I did too. But then he tells us in the nineties he was an entertainer and a dancer. His stage name was the Italian Stallion. And maybe that is what's going on or teases obsessed with him or sexually getting But he's not gay, not even close. He does doesn't even shake hands with dudes. He doesn't get any guy friends. But he's not homophobic. He just knows that these guys want to be friends with him so they could bang his chicks. He can tell who's a friend who's not because some people are just being friends with him for the P word. Now, I want you to he's not gay, He's not even close. That is saying something totally different, Kisha. You see these pictures that I'm showing you, Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I think that is a gay man's fantasy come true right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these pictures that he is showing from his modeling days in a banana hammock and spandex USA tights with a whole bunch of men, with a whole bunch of men. That is like oil USA mail review. And they are not going to the Olympics. They are definitely not going to the Olympics. And I'm reminding you again that this is what he looks like now mm hmmm. And he thinks that this guy, that man is gay and in love with him.
Speaker 2: I feel like Johnny has some hidden, deep down desires that keep bubbling up to the top.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. And uh he just she keeps really fighting very hard to keep the fire down. He wants you to. That was a whole bunch of gay talk. It was a whole lot of I'm not gay, not even I'm not gay. I don't shake from even high five, none of that. Yeah, any mail coming around me wants to bang my chicks. I think he's trying way too hard to not be gay. That's all I'm saying. So Ortiz says, Look, I know Johnny's got something up asleep. I don't know what he's brewing up over there. And you know, I know that I'm gonna blow Johnny's brains out sooner or later. And he shows it. We go, he says her number two. He says, I have a concealed weapon, but you know, legally I can carry it. And he goes, you know this.
Speaker 2: Is when you can't go around just shooting made no, no, and he goes, you know there are people in jail just like me who make a stupid mistake.
Speaker 1: My mind is like a balloon filled with water. It could pop at any time and I could do something I don't want to do. No, you do want to do it, Oh, you do want to do it. You want to do it.
Speaker 2: You have explained it, you have it written in detail, what you're gonna do, how you're going to do it. We just don't know when you're going to do it. But the plan is right there. You want to do this? This is not like what do they call it? A passion for a crime of passion?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no no no no no no no, no no no.
Speaker 2: And then furthermore, you just told the whole wide world or everyone who has HBO exactly how are you.
Speaker 1: Going to do it? Yeah, because he did say originally that he just wants to maim him like the Elephant Man, but now he's saying, I'm going to blow his brains out. I mean we have elevated just over the course of a thirty minute shop. Johnny goes, I can't even leave my house during the day because I'm being watched like the Truman Show. And now I guess he feels like he can't watch because he thinks that Ortiz will come over and do something to his house. We get yourself some camera in.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'd be damn if my neighbors are going to keep me hostages inside.
Speaker 1: My Here's the thing, you don't go anyowhe because you don't have a job. There's nowhere to go, nowhere to go? Yeah, where is he getting all this p word that he's all these guys coming around want to bang his chicks because I wouldn't go in.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe Victoria like someone like her, that's time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we see him yelling at another neighbor who seems to be a lady checking her mail, calling her a stalker. And then it looks like somebody left food at his door, like maybe somebody was worried and he poured it all out because he said, they my neighbors are probably trying to poison me. Yeah, he's super Fred. They're both super paranoid. Super paranoid. So then we see Ortiz talking to the mailman, and the mailman's like, I'm not normally supposed to like chat with people, but if a customer has a question, you know. But he goes, yeah, I'm sick of that guy recording me. That Johnny is always out here recording me. That's weird. So Johnny says, Johnny goes, look. In order for me to get the help I need to be able to sell this house and everything, I need just one of my videos to go viral and then people will see my other videos and know I'm being terrorized by my neighbor and that has something to do with the cell of your house. Then the authorities will come and take Ortiz down with the tranquilizer gun and a net because that man belongs in the cage.
Speaker 2: But I do like, if you really want to sell your house, he cleaned it up a little bit in the front yard.
Speaker 1: Then Johnny after he just says the tranquilizer gun and put him in a net and he needs to go. Yeah. He goes to the production He goes, I know what you're doing. You're trying to get me arrested. And they go, no, Johnny, we're making a documentary and he goes, listen, I don't have kids. I don't have kids, but one day all of you will. You know, threats like that, that's what her Tea does. And they go what what are you talking about? He goes, you saw that, you saw it. That's what her teas does with that threatening and they go what are you talking about. He goes, yeah, I know what y'all are thinking. And they go what And he goes, y'all are thinking I just threatened your kids' lives and they're like why nobody, Yeah, no one thought that. He made no threat to a child. Weird, What the fuck is he talking? Whatever Victoria's been selling?
Speaker 2: She he's like her number one customer. I don't know what's happening here. Yeah, it just went I went from like sympathizing with him a little bit. Yeah, he lost me with the gay talk because I'm like, okay, this is this is bordering on homophobia. Uh huh, And now you're just downright crazy.
Speaker 1: So Ortiz is filing a restraining order against Johnny. Johnny's phone rings during court and he's like, hello, Hey, what's going on. No, I'm in court, And the judge goes, excuse me, you can't answer the phone during court, and Orties says he's been to the court at least six times about Johnny. He says, Johnny non stop takes pictures and videos of me and it's stalking. And the judge says, okay, Johnny, you can speak to him and you can ask him a simple question. He starts going off on something and the judge goes, Nope, you got to ask a simple question. Nope, Nope, you got to ask a simple question. And he is so mouthy to that judge. He I was expecting for the judge to go left on him, but he was.
Speaker 2: Very he was blessed with patience. I'll say that Johnny was doing too much.
Speaker 1: He says, Okay, here's a simple question. Why does he have eight houses stalking me? People stay home during the day and take turns stalking me eight houses. I've told him to stay away. I am not gay. Mom artist goes, wait, what that's a lie I don't have You're under oath. You're under oath. And he goes, it's not a lie. You have eight neighbors stalking me. And I'm also not gay. Also, I'm not gay. I were like, it's on the record, and the judge goes, one thing is I'm not gay.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm only here to let everyone know I'm not gay.
Speaker 1: And the judge says, okay, here's what I think. I think this is never gonna end. I don't know how to get you two to leave each other alone. This isn't stalking. I'm dismissing your petition again. Okay, Wow, they have them leave, so Ortiz wins. So outside of the court, Ortis says, my mind is ready, it's ready to blow up. I don't really care what happens to me at this point. Oh boy, Johnny says, the verdict is a dismissal. I win once again. Ortiz has wasted his time, and Ortiz has wasted the Court's time, and one of us will be dead outside of my house if the if the court doesn't correct Ortiz, one of them that one of us has to die.
Speaker 2: Well, that's one thing that they both can agree on, if nothing else they can agree on that I was gonna kill the other one.
Speaker 1: I know that at the end of episode five and six. I know at the end of episode six, we're not going to get any resolution to these cases. And I'm pretty mad. No, no, uh uh, there's no way.
Speaker 2: There's no way that these people are just really really crazy and have nothing.
Speaker 1: Better in life to do.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know if you've ever lived next or around a really nosy neighbor, but.
Speaker 1: I have, and there's they don't care. They are just We had one.
Speaker 2: She was so bad, like literally, okay, so I take back what I said about Johnny filling captive inside of his own home. We would have to look out the window make sure she wasn't.
Speaker 1: Outside before we would leave.
Speaker 2: If it was like a certain time we knew that she would be out there, we didn't leave the house because she would trap you up.
Speaker 1: Now, stop talking. She smelt bad.
Speaker 2: She was just a horrible, fucking trashy neighbor. So yeah, I do kind of understand what Johnnys talking about now that I think about it. Yeah, we would have to time it like, oh, we got to hurry up and leave now before fucking Debbie comes out.
Speaker 1: It was just bad. Oh bad. Yeah, all right, now we're going to roll into episode four, the white Privilege Card. So on episode four, we start off in San Antonio, Texas, and this is with Jeff and Alexa. Okay, yeah, now this is Jeff. This is Jeff Wentworth. He looks like his last name would be Wentworth. He does, he doesn't, He just he just looks like a ball sack, sad sad sad ball sack. Yeah. So Jeff, this is this elderly guy. And he tells us he first met Alexa when she moved in. He went over told her if she needed anything, He's right across the street, he says. She's building this wall around her house. It's a scar on the neighborhood. She has built an eight foot like cinder block, but it stuckoed over. I mean I thought it looked nice.
Speaker 2: I thought it looked really nice too, especially when she showed us like the full plan. I'm like, that's gonna be badass. I liked it personally.
Speaker 1: With that black gate that went across. Yes, yeah, yes. Alexa Is seems to be a lovely lady in her fifties. We see her in her living room. There is a portrait above the fireplace blurred out. It looks like three kids. And I looked a little bit on Reddit because people are like, how does this lady live in this house? Single? And she her books have like four reviews on Amazon. He's obviously trying to start a cult that's not working.
Speaker 2: She is, Yes, she is a pretty cult because she's pretty and people will all for that.
Speaker 1: People's people researched it and said that she had she came from generations of cattle farmers, so she's just okay, generational wealth and then oh money. Also, she apparently did pretty well in her divorce. Good for her. So this is Alexa. Now what I want you to notice? What do you notice about this picture? First and foremost?
Speaker 2: Okay, I see I know you there's something minute in there.
Speaker 1: It's not that it's huge. That lamp keisha, Yeah, I love that lamp Keisha. Do you think that lamp is scaled correctly to go on that table. The lamp and the table are the same size. That lamp. I is it belongs in a huge room. It's too big for the space.
Speaker 2: She says, a little bit of maxim what is it? Maximum list?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Not minimalist? But I get it, I dig it.
Speaker 1: The lamp would be better in a difference, it doesn't go there like to see the lamp behind that is a proper size lamp. But you can see above the fireplace there it's a picture of three kids. I say, put it out.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, well, look at this like fancy white lady. Okay, that's what I think about her. I was digging her until she went further into what she did.
Speaker 1: I was digging her too. Yeah, so she says, you know, I met Jeff that one time. And the next time I saw him was when construction started on my wall and he was red faced and he said, what is this? I can't see in this vence should not be there.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's concerning the fact that he was considered that he couldn't see what you were doing in your house, and I.
Speaker 1: Can't see in this is what our neighbor said, I don't want a hedge there because then I can't see their house. I don't like that. Really never got better, so she says, you know, one day when I first moved in, I found strangers in my backyard looking at my pool, so I decided to secure the perimeter. Jeff, Jeff doesn't understand that the wall is going to be like an Italian villa with plants and features. He hasn't seen the full plan. I want my home to be safe and a sanctuary for me, Yes, Jeff says. Our neighborhood has never had any crime. Jeff shows us over and over and over photos and aerial views and architectural drawings of Osama Ben Lawden's compound, Yes, and his walls, and he says structures like that are built to people out. He also shows us other walls that were Mexican drug cartel home walls. Yes, I remember the.
Speaker 2: Word cartel because it comes up more than a few times here.
Speaker 1: That's what he thinks. So yes, Alexi says, the way that Jeff acts is undermining my work. So in my mind, I go, oh, I bet she's a decorator or an architect, And him putting out there that her wall is tacky shows that she's not a good architecture or a home designer. Now see, I was thinking she was like a therapist. Oh oh, unless.
Speaker 2: She wanted prophecy for herself for her clients. So we're safe, serene. Either way, she should be able to do what the fuck she want to do within you know, the building codes and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I love what she's doing with the place. I thought it was great. But actually what she is is that she is an alchemist, a healer, an author, and a professional lecturer. And she has a program called The Zero Point with Alexa person and I'm going to read you here. Her mission statement is I help star seeds activate their earthly mission by remembering who they are. My ability to do that doesn't come from decades of esoteric study or following gurus. I hid for a long time. I avoided my mission until my early thirties, and after a lifetime of direct content, after a lifetime of direct contact and a series of a series of near death experiences, I uncovered a simple idea that helped my client transform their life. Click here to find out what made a difference. I went to her website. I did not click there to find out it did a cult, but that is what every cult leader says. But if you look on Amazon, she has ten to twelve reviews on her books. She's not a good cult leader. Okay, she needs practice. She says she has the gift of seeing people's energies. Jeff lives in fear and darkness, and she says all she knows about Jeff is he was in the Texas State Senate. Now Jeff tells us he was. He gives us a long list of everything than it is. Yes, he does, and he says his At one point his party decided he wasn't Republican enough. He was a Rhino Republican in name only, so he bought a giant photo of an elephant to show how Republican he is. He gives us all his history. He was a legislator, he was a judge. He introduced in Texas the castle doctrine, which is basically, you have the right to defend your castle, stand you ground.
Speaker 2: Okay, which this woman across the street is trying to basically defend her castle.
Speaker 1: Keep in private. He doesn't like that because he can't see in We see photos of him with the Reagans the bushes, and he tells us, but he is a different kind of Republican. He was the only pro choice member of the Texas State Senate. Okay, okay, Jeff, okay, okay, Jeff. But then he just puts it all up again. Alexi says that Jeff calls the city on her constantly, and every time he does that, she gets fined two thousand dollars a day. We see all the tickets stuck on her wall.
Speaker 2: Yes, at first I thought it was like little sweet notes like we support you, It's gonna be beautiful, would be nice, like letters to Juliette South.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. He says he has been so incensed by this fence across from him that he published an article saying she must have cartel associations and illegal activity happening behind that wall. So she says she bought a blacked out escalade and picks up her mail and a fur coat and sunglasses because if he's her, he's gonna call her mafia. She's gonna act like mafia. I love it good. I like that she did that. Yeah, passive AGGRESSI because then he said, mine is all fucking vinces. How dare he.
Speaker 2: Write an article like that about this woman? He knows nothing about her.
Speaker 1: I think he must have written it in a way that she couldn't sue him for slanders. She must it must have been like my neighbor, but not saying who she was. Yeah. So Jeff meets with the city council and named Mark and he's telling Mark, this looks like Osama bin Laden the wall without the permit. It's terrible for the neighborhood. Everybody hates it. So Alexi says, Jeff continues to pull all these strings because he's very politically affiliated. So my contractors are going to meet with the city and measure everything to make sure the wall is in compliance. It's not in compliance. You're allowed to do a three foot wall. She got approved for a three football and she built Navia wall. Okay, yeah, but most people wouldn't give it. Most people wouldn't get it. I would give two shit, Like literally, someone could.
Speaker 2: Cover their whole fucking house and I wouldn't give a shit about it because it doesn't affect me at all.
Speaker 1: Because the wall as it is to me still looks nice. It's got that black gate. To me, it still looks nice and she hasn't finished it yet.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's gonna be like I would be envious, like I want one of those now.
Speaker 1: So she says, you know, her contractor is going to meet with the city to make sure everything's in compliance. And we see the contractor saying to her as they're walking around, you already had that one person scale the wall, and the contractor is telling the city person there are crack as. There are humeless people that come through this neighborhood all the time. You know. I know it doesn't follow the three feet form, but it does follow an architectural form and it shows the different levels whatever. Okay, well either way.
Speaker 2: She's so funny because she says she sees crackheads and he said there's never been a crime.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's lying.
Speaker 2: My understanding is this is a very very very nice neighborhood.
Speaker 1: It would have to be Keisha. They showed the back of her house. Look at that. Yeah, look at that. I think he's a lying about the crackhead part. I do too, And I think if I had a house like that, Keisha, I'd also like to have a wall around it most definitely. Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: When they showed her at all, when they showed the back of the house, I was like, okay, shit, that's money money right there. She's got more money than the guy across the street.
Speaker 1: His house looks really nice too, and he has tons of trees up and that's how he blocks people.
Speaker 2: He just no, he just wants to be able to see what everyone else is doing.
Speaker 1: He doesn't knows the neighbor. So the city attorneys put up a stop work order on the fence, and one contractor goes in and goes, I think we're gonna have to take it down. We're gonna have to take it down. And the other contractor goes, no, no, no, no, no, let's apply for the variants to go up to eight feet. We need to look at the options. So they're like, okay, So now we see Jeff playing chess with his grandson, who has a list because his teeth of ball falling out.
Speaker 2: And this is the only person who will listen to Jeff is his grandson.
Speaker 1: And I think they're trying to make it look like Jeff's be an asshole to not let the grandson win the chests. I mean, he kind of is an asshole, and he's asking this ten year old what do you think about the fence, and the grandson goes, well, it's none of my business, and he here you go straight out about the babes. He goes, but I mean, I think it's fine, Like when did you get so mad about it? And Jeff goes, I'm not mad about it, but it's against the law, and I've asked the city to come and look at it. You have to follow the rules. She has asked the city to build a nine foot wall around her property and grandson goes, oh, I don't care. It just looks like a giant box. Like who cares.
Speaker 2: I mean, the grandson has more sense than the grandfather who was all these fucking things.
Speaker 1: Yes, so she says, I've gathered my team. I'm gathering my team. We're gonna see how we can work with the city. But I also have to keep my vision that I have for the courtyard in the wall. The city has to give me the variant. I remember, she's all woo woo. So she's like, I'm gonna yeah vibes. So now we see Randy Comma, the sacred architect. She looks at Randy's drawing, and they talk about how it could be similar to something that the Great Pyramids did. And she says, Randy who built the Great Pyramids? And Randy, the architect who is sacred, says, thought the high priests of Atlantis built the pyramids. The sides are based on the three four five triangle, which is what we're trying to do here. You know, architecture is to act as a second skin to nourish your spirit, as it says nature.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, you know, mayor pay You know I dabble in crystals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I dabbled in spiritual advisors. Yeah, they little bit too much, They bit too much. Well, it gets worse because she says, this is the first time I've been in a skin suit. You could call it that. I think she said that. She says, I don't think I've revealed that before. Let me show you what I've written in my book. And my book I explained I walked the tight rope between being a Texas every woman, a person, and an interstellar traveler. I am everyone and I am no one. I am alone, but I am free.
Speaker 2: It's not easy to walk everywhere in this body when you can remember what it's like to have wings. Well, you looked pretty okay when you were driving around on that escalator, walking around in your fur coat.
Speaker 1: You do look like you were having any problems doing any of that. We see the pictures in her books of herself as an intergalactic partner, and she feels like this is just another intergalactic battle that she's fighting about the fence, yep, And she does need the fence to create a strong boundary between herself and the outside world. And to that, I say, tell some of this to Jeff, and he will not want you to make the fence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he will say, bitch, you could build it all up to the sky, because I won't have nothing to do with you or anything that would freak him the fuck out.
Speaker 1: She tells the architect, the Sacred Architect, that she's surrounded by darkness, and she thinks Jeff is a member of the Masonic Lodge and a thirty third level Mason, because in nineteen fifty eight he's been a grand Master, and she's worried that she's going to get backlash for talking about him being a Mason. Now, I will say I did read the last not Harry Potter, but it is JK. Rowling's alter ego, Robert Gallbraith, and it was the Robert Gallbraith book. There's a whole series. I I've read all of them. They're great. And Corner and Strike, they're the Cormer and Strike books. They're also good, Kisha, if you love the writings. I know we have problems with JK. Rowling. The Robert Yeah, the Corman and Strike books are really good. And in the last one it was all about the Masons. It's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this, and this is not to go against the Masons, but I have never met a good one.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm that one.
Speaker 2: I have, and they have always been assholes. Now I'm not saying they all are. The ones that I have met have been horrible people.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting about the Masons. I learned a lot about it from the Robert girl Breath book. Okay, so Jeff says, my grandfather was a Mason, and it's a quest to be a better man morally and spiritually. But now we see him walking and talking shit to the neighbors about the wall. And these two girls are like walking for exercise, and they and he stopped this is what do you think? And the one girl goes, I don't know, like it's cool. Like we thought, like, oh my god, it's like Kim Kardashian, I know, right, he has the wrong two neighbors. And there he's like he looks and he goes, huh and he think. She goes, I don't know. I mean obviously they want privacy. I don't care. And he goes, you know what, I think it looks like think it looks like Osama bin Laden or a Mexican cartel. And they go, okay, do you think I'm obsession with that? Cool?
Speaker 2: He's making himself look a little bit look crazy. I'm a racist is the right word. But uh, just he just he can't get over it. And so most people are like, okay, Jeff, we'll support you, like we get it, you know, we don't like it.
Speaker 1: It's not with the vibe in the neighborhood. And also it is like she did break the law. She said it would be three It is a okay, you know, but they wouldn't have cared if he hadn't made a big deal out of it. They wouldn't have cared. They're like, do we have to go to the meeting or can we just sign something yes, So today is the meeting, and she doesn't go because she doesn't want to expose herself to that darkness. So she'll do it meeting. She does it through zoom and I know you love this room that she was in. It was pretty cool. Yes, her law god digger, except for the alien shit. She's going to do it through zoom. Her lawyer is going to be there. So Jeff goes, do I have a picture of that room? No? I didn't, Okay, So Jeff goes to the meeting and Alexi's lawyer says, the neighbor across the street takes pictures of her, and she's there alone, and she does feel safer with the wall up, and she feels darkness and she doesn't feel safe without this barrier of protect, barrier protection. Jeff ends up and goes, hey, I'm Jeff. I am the photographer, and we have a very nice neighborhood. And now they've plopped down a wall that looks like a Mexican drug cartel compound.
Speaker 2: It is okay, Mary m Cosby's with the Mexican cartel.
Speaker 1: Like good grief, it is at odds with the other fifty eight homes on Country Lane. One neighbor says, you know, it is not what we do on country Lane, and another neighbor gets up and says, in the words of Ronald Reagan, mister Garbiacheff's tear down that wall. And other neighbors weigh in that they don't like it. Right, The city council guy goes, the permit was for three feet. It's not three feet. What happened if the contractor built it five feet higher? That's not an accident. Okay, I mean this see is pretty open and shut. You know, she doesn't get a variance. She she did the wrong thing. She didn't follow the rules. That's it, Alex said to home. She slams her computers like, yeah, she's in the darkness. Now, she's in the darkness. She's now in the darkness. Is getting closer. Yes, we see the jackamber taking down the wall. It's now three feet and it looks good like that too, by the way it does.
Speaker 2: But I just feel it's always going to be something with him, you know what I mean, Right, It'll it'll always be something like, oh, look at the mailbox that she paid during this this this is too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right, and she goes, now, I have a completely open front yard. I have no buffer between me and the neighbor. Something is trying to get me to be afraid. It's a darkness that's coming in to me. So she has a nurse come over who's given her like tour doll zofran xanax, ventanyl ketamine. I was like, what the fuck are you? Like? I have a little bit of that?
Speaker 2: Like, God, damn, I wonder how was she paid for that? Mean that had to be really expensive. She's like, magnesium. I think that's what Michael Jackson took when he didn't wake up. I mean, there's a lot going on. Are you getting a kolonoscopy? Are you trying to rely?
Speaker 1: Geez? Like damn. So she says she's telling this nurse, I'm under spiritual attack. I'm under spiritual attack. Last week, all at once, my internet went down, My garage was opening and closing, my alarm systant went down, the lights were flickering. Okay, girl, it's called a power outage. Mary Payne.
Speaker 2: That happens to you were you're at your beach house. Remember the this would happen, that would happen you're not under spiritual attack, Alexa.
Speaker 1: Something happened on the grid, and she goes, and I started praying and praying, and then I started vomiting. I have no fence, I have no protection. So the ivy nurse goes, you seem pretty rich. I mean, you could just consider just moving exactly. That's what I would do. And she says, the house is up for sale. The house is up for sale. And she says, and I'm sure Jeff thinks he won, But darkness is a choice, and the price is forever, and at the blink of an eye, he could release all the darkness on me. And then they go over to Jeff, who is reading his newspaper in his kitchen, very unbothered. Very he won in this case. Whose side were you on, Jeff or Alexa? I was on Alexis side.
Speaker 2: I was on Alexis side because I wish Alexa wouldn't have gone so deep into what she does.
Speaker 1: But I was really I mean, she's.
Speaker 2: A single woman, there's a lot of property. I loved what she was going to do with the place. I don't think she was bothering anyone. She should have applied for the variants. First showed the architectural plans, gotten it and then built the wall. Yes, other than that, she did nothing wrong. Alright, let's zip through Stephen and joe Anne. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: This is Stephen. This is Stephen. He goes likes to go about zot Stephen. How did I miss that part? How do I miss the zop part? How did I miss that? Here's Stephen? He shows us his home and he says his next to her neighbors are joe Anne and Zach. There's Stephen in his home. I had to get a lot of pictures of joe Anne. Joe Ane does a lot of smoking on her porch and inside her home as well. She does a lot of smoking, a lot of drinking and soda. She likes blue. Oh yeah, she's in blue where everywhere there isn't she? Blue rug and blue pillows. Loves her. Yeah, I didn't even notice that. And this is her husband. This is Jack. Jack loves the sparkly shoe. Yep, So there vibe. I would be on a front porch.
Speaker 2: They probably smoke. Weat on a front porch every night.
Speaker 1: Oh probably, yeah, yeah, so he tells us. Steve says, joe Anne was very helpful to me during my divorce. They really embraced me like a big white guy. They really were great for me. Joanne goes, I don't know. I feel sorry for him because his wife left him, and uh so I fed him and had to have him come over and I tried to be a mamma to him and a friend. He lived over here. Jack says he would walk in the door and the kids would be like, oh, that's just Steve. He was just always over here. They were neighbors there. They were close, very close. He's robb me.
Speaker 2: Damn if my neighbor's just gonna walk in my house.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. He would spend holidays with them. They always included him. Okay, Jack shows us, I've got Steve's house key. I would feed his cat. Steve says, Jack would come over every night. We would just have a drink. And we see that Steve's got like this basement bar, you know, Rebelia area. Later we see is his technology room. Yeah, Steve says. You know, Jack and Joe Anne, they're awesome, but they're pretty racist. Now, in case you guys are just listening, Steve is a big white guy. Jack and Joeanne are an elderly black couple. Okay, Steve says, Jack and joe Anne are very racist. They love to make fun of Mexicans and white people. Okay, and uh, once they told me I could say it, I could say it, and I said, nope, I'm never going to say it, and they said you should say it, and so I did it. I did it. They harassed me, they told me to do it, so I dropped an in bomb one time I did.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I believe that that they that they told him to say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I think they were drunk. Drunk. I think they were all poking.
Speaker 2: IM going, you should say it, you should say it, go ahead. I think I think they were doing it in just in jest.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, they.
Speaker 2: Didn't really want I'm to say it. Yeah, he just took it one step too far. It's like tell little someone jump off that bridge, jump on, and you really don't mean it, and then the fuck her trumps off the bridge.
Speaker 1: He says. And then one time Joeanne made a joke. She called me about something and said, I gotta go deal with the city. Can I borrow your white privilege card? And I said, you know, we don't really have one, Joe Ane, So what anyway, I went and bought her one off the internet as a joke. It looks like you're gonna off Amazon, he.
Speaker 2: Did, which you know what, when we get done, I'm gonna look on Amazon and see if you get really buy on.
Speaker 1: I'm going to buy one for James. And it's it's a look like a credit card that says white privilege trumps everything. Play on words. Perhaps that's good. So Jack, Joanne's husband says, have you ever lived next to a racist psycho? And uh, Steve says. Steve says, right, joke, wrong time. Things went really south after this, I bet they did. And here here's the funny thing.
Speaker 2: They're both accusing the others. Yeah, I feel like I fell about the races. Y'all should get along great.
Speaker 1: Well, so the problem So after he did that, Joeanne was very offended. Things went south. Jacket Joe Anne wanted to build a fence so they wouldn't have to see him. But they built a iron fence that you could see through, which you could see through it. And Steve says, okay, they came over and I said, what do you The people came over to build it and I said, you're in the wrong spot. And they told me I could spend my white boy money on a survey that they were not going to do that. I think they said that. I definitely think they said that. Yeah, I think so too. And Joe Ane says, we put up a fence and we didn't measure. I didn't care, but it was three feet on his side and he lost it. I don't know why he went crazy about that fence being there. And then we see her from her porch yelling off down at him and he's saying the things that the wrong and they have gone. The cops have come. Yep, this is a twenty so quick. So Steve says, well, when I get mad, I get creative. And we see his computer room. He has like ten monitors. Obviously his job is in tech.
Speaker 2: I would hope his job was in tech. Yeah, otherwise that's a little bit scary.
Speaker 1: Otherwise what you're doing, yeah, huh. He has a gaming setup, but he has all these monitors. So he said, I'll get a new wife. What I felt sorry for him. Right, I'm gonna look really quickly Keisha YouTube. I'm going to look up if my neighbor Karen is still there. He created my neighbor. Is that what I'm looking to see if it's still there? Okay, yep, red Zot. Red Zot has a YouTube channel called I don't want to play it? Okay, it is Okay. I wonder if I could see how many views on this? Yeah, I see what the last thing he posted was. Okay, my neighbor Karen, Okay, sorry if I glitch. I'm just trying to look at this video. Okay. My neighbor Karen by red Zot has ninety eight videos, okay, nine hundred and twenty eight thousand views. I'm going to start filming my neighbors because I mean this, my neighbor Karen realizing we had done a survey done and she just bought me a fence four point five million views. Wow, and then you're doing wrong in life, Mary Payne. I'm looking to see if any of them have anything that close. We've got eighty five thousand, we've got one hundred and nine thousand. I'm looking to see if there's anything close to four point five million. We've goout two ninety four five sixty five k views. Karen trespassing in front of the cop one hundred thousand views. I mean, all of his.
Speaker 2: Videos have viral, very very viral, but they are all from four years ago.
Speaker 1: Also, nothing new, nothing new. Uh. And I can't and I can't see a way to sort them by year. But it appears if I just scroll sco scroll sco scroll Okay, we do have one that's two years ago. We have one. We have one two months ago. Okay, is she still alive? But this could be Nope, this appears to be yeah, two months ago. Yep. Okay, Life after Court is three years ago, so it seems like there was some sort of something about it three years ago. Here we go. Karen hires his second contractor. So I don't know if his website is now features other Karens, but he's got almost a million subscribers. That's crazy. Wow. All right, So here we go. So they built the fence, we see the cops come. He has started this YouTube page and he says, one of the videos has four point four. I just looked at hers four point five. She's yelling at him, she's throwing stuff at him, she's like hitting him across the fence, and he's saying. She's saying, you're harassing Yeah, finally some violence. Keisha was waiting for I was waiting and she's saying, you're harassing me, and she's hitting him, and he was like, Oh, that's the salt. That's the salt it is. So they show it to Joe. He calls her Joanna, but it says Joanne. Joanne sees it and she watches it and she goes, this is so embarrassing. She was so embarrassing for me. I'm tired of seeing myself and that light. My husband Jack said, I embarrassed the whole family and that makes me feel like a piece of shit, and I regret the way I responded.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, when someone says pushing you and pushing you and pushing you, you know.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. They did, in fact, buy him offense because it's on his property. On his property. Yeah, it's true. So we see her go and talk to the cameras. She stands in the yard and speaks to the cameras that he has pointing at her house and says, Steve, take down the videos. It's ruining my life. It's very embarrassing. And he's making money off of this too, right, Yeah, he says he made twenty six thousand dollars on that one video. Damn. And he says, so it's a non negotiable to take it down because if I take it down, then I have to start over with my channel, and that one's got the most views. And then if they start up again, I don't have the original video there. I have to start over. So I get it. I get it. So Joanna says, I love my yard and I love my flowers, and Steve has taken my piece from me where I used to come out and love to be with my flowers, and I got so stressed that I had to have open her surgery. Now, Joe, Joe, girl, girl, I think it has to do with a lot of other shit, a lot of we've seen you chain smoking, Yes we have. We've seen.
Speaker 2: We've seen cos, we've seen your bad habits. I don't think this was it, Steve.
Speaker 1: So Jeff talks to his friend Autumn and he goes, oh my god, like I heard she was having surgery. I was devastated. I was really worried about her because I would really hate for something to happen. I would hate for our relationship to end when nothing resolved. And Autio goes, have you thought about reaching out to her to resolve it? So he asked chat GPT to help him write a letter, and he does and he puts it in their mailbox. She gets it. She reads it by the mailbox and says, kiss my ass. Excuse me, sorry about that, But he can because the whole time. So now, Steve tells his friend Sherry, a bartender at this particular local pub, that Joe and Jack are very pissed about the YouTube and they try to sue him for one hundred thousand dollars. Damn, And I feel like I'm gonna go watch this whole saga on YouTube now and it might be a good watch. It does suck. I'm in this fight with like my former best friends. And Sherry goes, okay, do something nice for them, a gesture like something, so you guys can get back on the right track. So he goes, all right, all right. So first thing he does, he sends a case over of Coronita's to be delivered. It seemed to be Coronas, But are Coronas to me? I don't. I didn't get the name performing the cheaper version or Cornitas something else, And I gotta look that up, Keisha, I don't know that it's a Corona beer. It looks like yeah, so coronitas are just mindy coronas. What coronas minnis? Oh, little minis okay, So he orders a case of those to be delivered. We see her drinking it on the couch like, well, yeah, all right, I don't mind. She ice that ship down first. She just drinking warm. She said, thank you. Then he gets some ribs, pulled pork, hot wings, baked beans, potato salads sent over from their favorite place with a note letting her know it was a gift. So the delivery person reads, this is from your neighbor Steve. He wants a da da da. We see Jack playing a fake violin. He don't give a ship. They're over. I mean you can win me over with that kind of a mule kind of love. Baked beans. Baked beans are my favorites. Love baked beans. So Joe Anne says he's feeling bad because he's an idiot, but I'm sorry he shouldn't a fuck with Miss joe Anne. Now come on, you wanna pass those hot wings. I'm delicious, Okay, I'm gonna still eat your food, but I ain't gonna fuck with you. No, I'm gonna still with this food though, why make why let the good food go to waste? Jack? You got some of those corneitas, right, So Steve calls Jack and joe Anne leaves him a message and invites them to meet him and talk at the pump where sure he is, well's you smart on neutral territory? I thought with this is the end of the episode. He's just gonna sit there and she's never gonna show up. But she shows up. She showed up. Yeah. And she sits down and goes, I'm only here because I want you to know I am done with you. I tried to help you. I tried to be a friend to you. I thought the world about you. We cared about you like you were our child. I have never been this close to a neighbor before. And now that's gone. And he says, Joanne, I loved our friendship. And she says, go to hell. You're a piece of shit. Okay, Joanne, I knew well. I mean he put all the stuff on YouTube.
Speaker 2: That's the part that gets me when you start taking it to social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he goes, oh, Jeaanne, if I ever get really mad at you. I'm not going to take it to social media. Don't please, don't put it on a podcast. And he says, Joanne, can we talk it out? And she goes, I never want to talk to you ever again. I paid six thousand dollars for that fence to separate myself from you. I don't want to look at you filming me every time I go outside my house. I can't take any more stress. They had to find a valve to put in my heart to keep me alive. Well, it has me have something to do with those beers and a cool pork that's smoking, high cholesterol and blood high blood pressure, and shit, I think it's the chain smoking. That's it, So Steve gues. Steve says, previous to all this, when we were friends, you insisted I called you my black mama, And she says, I didn't insist on a damn thing. You will lie, and God is gonna knock that line right out of your ass. Now that was a good line. That's a good one right there. Yeah, she says, you always try to make yourself greater or smarter than anyone anyone else, but you ain't smart with the damn mister, technology. I've been watching I got your ass. I mean, she clopped them pretty well. But he says, is that a threat? No, I didn't think that was a threat.
Speaker 2: No, Oh, he needs to watch the other part of this episode. Those were a threat. Nothing, you got your asshold.
Speaker 1: Off and he says, is that a threat? And she goes, I don't care. Call it what you want because you're a piece of shit. You give me that fucking money you got off of me, and he goes, what money? And she goes off of YouTube and he just not and she says, why would you do me like that? And he goes, it was the only recourse I had. I could have ripped out the fence, I could have vandalized it. There were other options. But instead I wanted to give you social pressure to change your mind. And it worked.
Speaker 2: And it's also going to city council or write any of those things.
Speaker 1: He says, if you want to go all the way, you can make an offer and you can have the channel. Now come on, now, wow.
Speaker 2: And she says, fuck you. You need help, kiss my ass, you piece of shit. So she walks off and she.
Speaker 1: Says, you think you're smart, you're gonna get what's coming to you. You don't even have a garage. That was funny now that I thought that was just shade because a garage. Look, he didn't have a grudge. No, I thought that was shade. And he goes, what does that mean? And she goes, that means I'm better than you. Yeah, I mean you don't even have fuck you have a house with no garage. Poor And he goes and he goes, Joanna, I forgive you. And she laughs and goes, I've had enough. You can't talk to a psycho. You can't talk to a psycho. And then he got She goes like, bye, Scher, you get to see waves at her at the bar. No reason to be mean to Sherry. No, she looks fine. And then she says, he's not my neighbor anymore. He's just someone who lives next door to me. That I can't stand. That's the end. And you can tell he has no friends. He needs them more and more. Oh they've got friends. Yeah, they got friends, They got family.
Speaker 2: He had got a wife. I don't know if he has kids. He's got no friends. I mean, he just sits in that watching all those damn screens.
Speaker 1: They seem like fun. They seem like they've got the people coming over for the barbecue. And I love how she's hung that tapestry on her porch so he can't see what they're doing on the porch. Yep, because when I first saw it, I was like, what's that about? Oh, so they he can't see the prophecy. Yeah, that sucks if you even have to do that. Well, I'm on team Joeyane and Jack. Now I do think they should have paid for the surveyor yeah, I do think they have the money to do it. Well, they had six thousand dollars put up a fence, Keisha. Maybe, yeah that's true too, Yeah yeah, yeah, So on that one thing, I'm with Steve, but otherwise not esteem and he blew it up like he now he has no friends.
Speaker 2: Oh because he sent them a white privileged card he took to damn far Oh.
Speaker 1: Lord, Okay, you guys, that's it. This is a long episode, longer than these two episodes were combined. Yeah, everybody, reminder listen to Keisha's episode this week. She's breaking down Mama June. That'll be on Tuesday. I've got ninety day fiance, I've got my Ross Matthews interview. I've got Hop and Bravo with Mandy. I got all the things. You can find it all if you just go to our Instagram. You're gonna go to Pink Shade Pod. Check it out there. That tells what's happening this week. You go to Keisha's Instagram, The liberansa Keisha. I'm sure she'll be announcing about her Mama June Emergency podcast. It's important, this Emergency nine. It is the Terrible Union, Okay, Keisha. I will see you later this week when we cover Welcome to Platfield to rewatch over on Climb. So good fight