Speaker 1: Hey, Harry Kelly here, just wanted to drop you and give me an understanding what you're about to encounter. You know, Gavin Blake like to borrow my glasses, as you understand, because they act as a sort of time machine that allows them to travel to the past and enjoy old baseball and basketball and things. That's a secret though, to keep it between us. Okay, on this one, they head back to watch them NBA basketball. Never been a hand myself. I prefer hot dogs at the ballpark, what.
Speaker 2: Do I know.
Speaker 1: At some point, Gabe gets wild hair, calls up a wrestler on the telephone BVD or some uh oh yeah, DDP gave got upset with me there. He doesn't answer, but leaves them a message about being a big old fat tub of jew and need some help, and DDP calls him back two weeks later. Got a state of the end for some of that. Anyway, here's the whole ball game, and we're gonna get sucked in. Oh and let go all that hero worship. You'll learn, ye if you how we can.
Speaker 3: This is how we do.
Speaker 1: The whole ball game, right smack dab in the middle of a triple header NBA on NBC May seventh, nineteen ninety five. And this Blake, this is the number one song in America. It's Montel Jordan's and this is how we do. It takes me back to my middle and high school dance course.
Speaker 2: It's Friday night ride. The party is here around the west side. So why reads for I GGA bye ay ay I uh, I don't know where Blake is. This is me, Larry, Larry Fole. I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna be here with it for a while. I Blake got up and and and and he he was taking a nap and then they said something about like you ate all the good food in the house, and and while I was gone, and then he just went back and we haven't seen him since. Gabe. I, So I'm gonna I want to hang out. Okay, we'll talk about ma. So it's it's it's uh.
Speaker 1: Lex Luger filling in on the whole ball game for for Game two of our triple header. Larry very very pleased to make your acquaintance. Thank you for all your hard work and sacrifice over the years. Blake and I are both big fans of your career and the things that you've you've leant to the world of professional wrestling. We very much appreciate it, and we very much appreciate your dedication, and you're honoring the program with your presence.
Speaker 2: Did you know I can't walk and my dick don't work no more games.
Speaker 1: I'm aware, I'm aware.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe that I was going to ask if you wanted to stand up and give yourself a round of applause and a talent it.
Speaker 2: Dally's gonna help me walk again? Mm hmm. I want to be the accountability crib Gabe.
Speaker 1: That's wonderful, wonderful, wonderful stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm here with you now, buddy, because you need me, Okay I do? I do?
Speaker 1: I need something? That's for sure? I should, I'm not real sure it's this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're my allied power partner now, Buddy. May ninety five is me and Davy. You're my Davy Gabe. Okay, all right, we're the guys. Yeah, I know what you guys say. The guys no foul language.
Speaker 1: For me though, Well, this is going to be interesting. Thank you for for tuning in. Everybody. It's uh you. You'll find the link to the Larry do you have the YouTube links there to Blake, leave that for you or leave it up on this machine.
Speaker 2: My links don't work. See I can make jokes too, Gabe, I got a humor. Yeah, pray sad good thanks Laire, Yeah, my got it. I got that. Taught me how to use the computer before she passed three years back on Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: I'm thankful that she taught you such things. I'm glad Blake left it up and running for you. Our time code on the link two hours, six minutes and six seconds. You should be you should hear see you rather the last shot of Reggie Miller after his incredible eight points in twenty seconds eighteen seconds sort of act in New York on this day, and we're quickly going to transition over as the game is already in progress, the Houston Rockets versus the Utah Jazz in the Western Conference semifinals. You big basketball guy, Larry, Oh yeah, but no not now, obviously, what with the broken legs, the legs that don't work.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I got to use the chair. I play in the chair if I play now. But you know the arms don't work too well either, So is that? Uh? You know, Dusty used to play some ball. You ever see that video Dusty playing Ballgabe?
Speaker 1: I have, I have seen that video. Did you ever join Dusty in pickup games? Or did you play backstage a little bit? What was what's the deal there?
Speaker 2: No? I was never around the coat hanger, pal Nah, not me. Hey, it's Miller time, all right?
Speaker 1: Who told you about the coat hanger?
Speaker 2: Larry? I did not know what. Nobody said nothing about a hanger? Okay, good.
Speaker 1: So if you've got the video up everybody, we're gonna press play at the count of three, like we usually do. I'll say one, two, three, and you'll press play when I say the word play. So, Larry, I know that might be a little confusing for you, so I'll go very slow. We're gonna go, Gabe, one, two three play? Did he fall down? Do you follow your chair?
Speaker 2: Now? I just hit play? Okay, good, good, good? I hit it hard like the four go. Hey, it's Hakim.
Speaker 1: We do start at the beginning of the game, even though the game had had already started after uh before the end of the last one, so NBC showing all of it. Hakim Olajuan starts things off there with a nice little twelve foot fade away jumper.
Speaker 2: You know what they call that game? What's that? They call that the dream shake?
Speaker 1: The dream shake?
Speaker 2: A yeah, like this is a signature move, like my torture rack.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, John Stockton matches there. Uh John guy, Hey, I really appreciate those kind words, Larry le. I'm just so glad to be here to talk about one of the more pivotal games in the history of NBA basket ball. I think that was Clyde Drexler there just fouled Jeff Horniseck so that we got the ball back.
Speaker 2: Hey, he kind of looked like you, John. Did you guys ever get confused? You know, because you and airports all the time.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like, uh, you know, harding cats anyway, and you get the two white, little white boys and a team full of black guys, and of course we get confused all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I used to ride with Rocky Kings sometimes.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm not really sure Lex what that has to do with anything, But I think you're misunderstanding the conversation that was being had.
Speaker 2: But that's fine.
Speaker 1: It's you know, it's your first time doing doing this sort of podcast, right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know a lot of things don't work, Gabe.
Speaker 1: Dick's brains, all of that sometimes don't work. Carl Malone he when when Carl came in, that's discussed. I'm sorry, that's that's terrible to hear alone.
Speaker 2: As problems with your old spice or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, no, no, not ask problems, not so much. It's just like if somebody asked me what my ass smells like, it's gonna smell like, you know, the remnants of my shit, and you know, a bit of the old Spice pro sport that I use pretty religiously around here. I've been using that old Spice prosport for pure sport rather for I don't know, fifteen or twenty years best best sent out there, if you ask me.
Speaker 2: By god, hey, do you ever see that commercial with Terry doing the right guard? Great?
Speaker 1: Anything else would be uncivilized, all.
Speaker 2: Right, glad to hear it? Good, good, good, Well.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you, Robert or Robert or is an interesting stat I always really appreciated this. He I believe he had three rings with three different teams, maybe four with four.
Speaker 2: Might have even been five with five. Gizzle.
Speaker 1: Yeah you think so. I think you might be right. I mean it's la Is.
Speaker 2: Houston, San Antonio and Antonio from That's where Michael's from, you know, yeah, Sean's in the cafe though.
Speaker 1: Well you see how I just stole that ball from that guy. I'm so good at basketball, oh man. Me and Carl, Me and Carl. We were just the best one two punch in all of basketball. If you ask me, Michael and Scottie, no chance in hell it was it was. It was Malone and Stockton, Stockton and Malone. Don't you forget it? Well, I know that is right, John, It's me. I'm call but don't I'm just a Southern truck driver. Nothing mol nothing less. I wouldn't. I wouldn't think anything less of you, that's for sure. I think the world love you, Carl. And and you know, yeah, I was gonna ask Lex if he remembers working with you in the wuc W.
Speaker 2: Oh. Yes, we did the wrestling with the mister Daly Page. That was a good time. John, me and Larry and we worshiped back then. But he wasn't really walking with the Lord like I was. And the Lord was a seventh grader by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh good, Yeah, Well, Carl I mean, look, at the end of the day, you can't walk with the Lord if your legs.
Speaker 2: Workizy, what you did there gave you're funny. I like you guys, show you got good jokes. You know you gotta laugh at yourself, don't you when your legs and your dick don't really work? Yeah? You do? I mean, what else is there? If you don't laugh, you'll cry? Right lare? Hey, did you hear they're gonna maybe not the next one, but the next Saturday night's main event. They're gonna try to do me and Kevin Nash in the ring?
Speaker 1: Now, I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: There was a big idea. I got some traction a few years back, apparently from some LAPS fan cameo thing or something, and Dick Eversall's on board.
Speaker 1: Now, well, that's wonderful to hear.
Speaker 2: That's why Dall he's getting my legs working.
Speaker 1: I hope it works out for you, I really do.
Speaker 2: Hey, did they say Benoir?
Speaker 1: They sure did?
Speaker 2: That was that was?
Speaker 1: I believe that was the late David Benoah with a layup.
Speaker 2: There for Oh boy, you know he killed his wife and his kid, Gabe.
Speaker 1: It's not funny allegedly. I don't know that anything's been proven that that's the case. You know, it could very well be they died in natural causes. And then he killed himself.
Speaker 2: I mean he hung himself with a weight machine.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, sure did. I mean I would be just strong enough to kill myself if I walked in on my wife and my kid dead.
Speaker 2: That's a great eight point. I mean, you're probably not gonna go put Phil Burk's over for the e c W title after that. You know.
Speaker 1: I was at Hooters that night of that pay per view. We went to Hooters in Maryllville.
Speaker 2: Uh, to to to watch the.
Speaker 1: Payview that night, and we were very very h Maryllville, Indiana, northwest to the northwest of the state of Indiana.
Speaker 2: I never heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we me and me and Andy, my buddy Andy, uh and I think Jake stayed home that night, but we ended up in h in Maryville to watch the game.
Speaker 2: Watched the pay per view Champions Champions. I see what you did.
Speaker 1: There was a little a little long ago for that. I don't think that ad campaign had begun yet, thank you. Yeah, uh, but yeah, we ended up there and we were very confused as to why Johnny Johnny whatever he was going by at that time, was filling in and then he won, which was even a stranger.
Speaker 2: That guy did a lot of flips, Gabe, he did, he did indeed, Starship Pain. What do you think about that? Huh what do you mean? Well, that's the name of his finisher, Starship Pain. Who's finisher Johnny Johnny what's his name? Oh? Yeah, no, John Morrison. I think that's what you're trying to get to. But you know you didn't remember because your brain don't work so well no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably true. I am forty one.
Speaker 2: So bad things happened when I was forty one. Yeah. Yeah. How old were you when when you killed Liz? Oh it is a similar situation to Chris. I walked in and she was dead. Then they cops showed up and they said, oh, you must have racked her, and I was like ah, and then they took me away. Yeah, of course, and I was. You know, I racked so many big guys over the years, Gabe. I had to take the pain killers for my back, and yeah, I think Liz fell in a lot of them win in her mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean yeah, that that makes sense. That makes sense, I thought so, just so everybody knows, I did a little bit of reconnaissance here. Robert Horry is seventh on the list of players with the most championships in the history of the of the National Basketball Association.
Speaker 2: He has seven.
Speaker 1: Championships, two with Houston, three with LA and two with San Antonio. And he is the only player in the top eight that is not was not part of the those Boston Celtics championship teams in the late fifties and early sixties.
Speaker 2: You know, I won the world title from Terry back in ninety seven, You did?
Speaker 1: You know what, Lex? It was one of the more exciting nights of my wrestling fandom.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I believe that happened in your neck of the woods, didn't it, Gabe? Was it in Chicago or was it Indianapolis? In Michigan? Aren't you in Michigan Palace?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm in Michigan. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look at that. That's crazy. Oh the Jazz are busted Thude around too. Did you see that that he went through the thing? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Got Clyde Drexler on the Houston Rockets now, which is just so strange to see.
Speaker 2: Do you know they might somebody, some guy with a dirty sense of humor might say, Clyde, the astro glide. Astroglide is a lubricant for sexual activity, right in for stuck wheels.
Speaker 1: Oh you use an astra glide on the wheelchair? Oh okay, you fall down?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: No, I'm fine, okay, good, good, good, lad boy.
Speaker 2: Look at that one hundred and forty points to one twenty six. That's a lot of points in the Gabe it is.
Speaker 1: That's a high scoring game.
Speaker 2: Are you glad I'm here, Gabe? Am I helping you out? Am I helping carry the load?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I really would wish you would die immediately so I can get Blake back. This is uh frustrating, and I am not enthusiastic about the premise of what we're doing here, not in the slightest pisses me off a little bit from me, and honest.
Speaker 2: Oh god, ah mo, I'm coming b I guess I could sit here and bridge the gap between Blake and mister Larry Fole for you, Gabe. This truck driving Carl.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad. I am so glad you're back, Carl. How long has it been since we had a conversation.
Speaker 2: I think it was about three minutes ago. John, No, No, I mean since you know, before this, before today. Oh, I don't know. You get some it's something, John, I don't know what you're trying to say to me. What happened, Carl?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Is there something wrong?
Speaker 1: Did you? Don't tell me you did this. Don't tell me you did it. Don't tell me you did it. Don't tell me you went and got that jab. You're acting like you got the jab?
Speaker 2: Carl?
Speaker 1: Do you get the jab?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're say And I'm just driving a truck. I got my bluetoothed in and I'm taking a shower in a sink somewhere that I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be all right. As long as you're okay, Carl, That's all I care about.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in jabs. I believe in hooks and up of cuts. I'm funny too.
Speaker 1: It's a boxing joke from Karl Malone on the whole ball game.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up, Gizzle? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh Blake, you made it. This is wonderful news. You know you sent Lex and he uh boy, oh boy, he's like talking to a brick wall. Not a lot getting through there, and everything's a joke about his dick networking.
Speaker 2: Hyeah, he hasn't the same since my died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, been a bit of a one trick pony these days. Unfortunately, he's in a chair, for God's sake.
Speaker 2: So what do you want from him?
Speaker 1: Anything? Anything at all? As a matter of fact, anything would have been great. I mean, he loves his Lord, he does.
Speaker 2: He's funny, he has jokes, he does.
Speaker 1: He certainly does have a sense of humor about his disability. At least there's that.
Speaker 2: I mean, he seemed to know. I thought his little shtick about doing the job and not champions for Ben Wills pretty decent. I mean, I know, though, it was pretty good. I've been walking down the stairs I heard it. But yeah, okay, I don't think it's Lex's fault. That sure is salty s.
Speaker 1: It certainly is not Lex's fault. It is, it is not. I can assure you of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's bet this has he not been blamed for enough justice for leagues?
Speaker 1: Now, who's this guy? Who's this guy that just walked in? I don't understand you want to wrestling a six hat. I don't you know, what is it with all the wrestling. I thought we were playing basketball here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't like wrestling much, would you, John.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't like any any sport where it's mandatory for for some sort of needle to go somewhere. It shouldn't go.
Speaker 2: What do you got that phobia about needles or shots or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's not a phobia.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, it's a it's a it's a's that of facts and realities that that that I live within me and the people who are have some sort of knowledge of this sort of thing. You know, they do the research and you know, and and I don't believe. I don't believe that it's good for for an athlete to to take a job. That's all right, athlete or not, especially a boxer. What's that got to do with anything?
Speaker 2: Well? Jab, you could take a jab and lose the match.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a boxing joke. You took that from Carl. I heard Carl make a joke earlier like that.
Speaker 2: I deal with a lot of truck drivers, so you know you're gonna hear some of the commonalities there. Hey, there's Chuckie Brown. I forgot about him.
Speaker 1: Chuckie Brown is a great NBA basketball player name, if I do say so myself.
Speaker 2: Look, that's a great Uh, that's a great eighties nineties name. But yeah, it is I Chucky.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it reminds me of it, But there was this kid was a year older than me that I always made fun of and always made me feel like more important because he's a great above you know, sure, yea, so anybody you know, until he's already that cachet that's that's built in his name was Charles Sample and Charles.
Speaker 2: A child named Charles Sample. He's sure he wasn't. A sixty year old insurance salesman just trying to wind down the retirement. Carl Malone at the free throw line, shooting two here saying a prayer?
Speaker 1: Is that what that was?
Speaker 2: I don't know he said something. I just jogged my memory, though I remember he always used to fucking say something. I feel like they would read his lips. Here. Look at that hair? How gross is it? It's not great because I weigh a hat when I'm driving my truck.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, makes good sense.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But Charles Sample always uh would have a buzz cut. And I don't know why I started doing this Kenny Smith's for three the Jet. Yeah, Uh, I always don't talk about you don't talk about mister peanut.
Speaker 2: God damn, I'm gonna say, there's a lot of dudes look like mister peanut back in this time frame. Uh. I would. I would call Charles uh.
Speaker 1: Uh fuzzy wuzzy because we because he didn't have any hair, and I would just say the nursery rhyme to him at every chance I got, and he got so angry every fucking time, so angry. Fuzzy was he was a bear? Fuzzy was he had no hair? Fuzzy was He wasn't fuzzy was he? Oh man, the anger just absolute, just vitriol. He hated me so much because I did that, and he, you know, he probably could have beat me up. Most people could have beat me up because I was a lover, not a fighter.
Speaker 2: You understands this massive man that can't fight exactly correct.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, that's that's all I got. And for some reason, Chucky Brown's name reminded me of that. We're getting like live feed of the stadium during commercials here on this and so we're getting a little bit of like the announcers in the background cross chatting between between commercials here and some of the cheerleaders too. It's really that we heard them the first time when we were when Larry was here, God bless him. Uh thanks. I'm still here talking to the corner, talking back and forth with Hannah Storm. Don't know where this comes from, but it looks like it might be Oklahoma, a Rapahoe County. That makes sense. YEA tornado watch storm warning from wherever this comes from.
Speaker 2: Storm center for in the National Weather Service, a severe thunderstorm warning in effect for the following counties. Adams are, Rappa, Hoe, and Weld tornado watches an effect for Oh, tornado watch all right, yep, Back and Bent are in there.
Speaker 1: Uh huh to four hankering down on a Saturday afternoon, Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I I think it's yeah, it wasn't this day because I remember it specifically being at nighttime. It could have been in ninety four, it could have been the year before, but it might have been the Choke game actually, because I remember it's a very prominent game. Oh that's a goddamn what's that dude's name? Is that Jeff? No, that's not Jeff alone. That guy's got a face though. The Choke game, and there was like fucking tornadoes in the air, and I remember being furious because I had to leave because we lived in a fucking trailer. Dude, like we you know, you get a tornado, you gotta go to the goddamn storm shelters thing. And I was so fucking pissed because I didn't want to miss the basketball game. And I remember arguing with my mom and telling her I wasn't going and ship Jeff Hornase.
Speaker 1: Here, he's got a face too, does he Does he do anything in basketball?
Speaker 2: Now? See a coach or anything? He looks he's got the face of a coach, Jeff horna check. Yeah, I mean he's got that white guy face, like Mark Price or Stockton or Craig Elo or Hey.
Speaker 1: I don't like to I don't like I don't like it when you act like like all us white boys look alike. It's not fair, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If anything, well, I'm not gonna even go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, sir, no, no, you're not gonna make a fool out of me. No, you're not I would like to get your take on something out of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, dear, here we go. I knew it was coming.
Speaker 2: And now well you in a word, you won back in twenty twenty two awards.
Speaker 1: I don't win awards I get.
Speaker 2: I get honored with things that I deserve.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's not I'm not awarded nothing. I earn everything I got.
Speaker 2: You were the dead Spin number ten in the Idiot of the Year rankings in two With that, I don't think that's even true. Well, there's a whole article. I'll read it to you here, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I don't know if I'm gonna listen, but y'all you can go ahead. I'll maybe I will. You can probably listen.
Speaker 2: You could just sing a song in your head about okay.
Speaker 1: Oh ahead, Well go ahead, Blake.
Speaker 2: You want me to read it? Guy, I can see it from back here. I got good eyes. That's the only thing I got that works, though, No, I got it for a player. It was such a high IQ on the basketball court.
Speaker 1: See, this isn't so bad. I knew, I knew that we were gonna be this fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, take a drink. John Stockton's lack thereof when it comes to science, is simply astonishing. Stockton's public image took a hit with many in twenty twenty two for his vaccine idiocy, especially earlier in the year.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like the way this is going.
Speaker 2: After coming out as an anti vaxer in twenty twenty one, Stockton continued to double down getting kicked out of a Gonzaga game for refusing to wear a mask in January.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you something there, Blake. I you know, the details of that are a little little sketchy, all right, you know, Yeah, absolutely, I know. I know I ain't gonna wear no mask because there's no such thing as.
Speaker 2: Everything's on camera in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: COVID's not real anyway. But my point is that is that there's no you know, there's no documentation anywhere that says that I was kicked out for not wearing a mask.
Speaker 2: No, sirree.
Speaker 1: They Gonzaga knows, they know they need my face present and accounted.
Speaker 2: For, because everybody knows this face. This kisser, shi'm I'm a very important human being and probably the greatest player in the history of Gonzaga basketball. If I do say soul myself, what about Adam Morrison. I've never heard of her.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you know what, maybe he's a it's a he, him or she. I don't know those pronouns. They're they're confusing to me. I gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, they only go over that like middle school English. Let's see here. After coming out as an anti vaxer in twenty twenty one, Stockton continued to double down, getting kicked out of the Gonzaga's game YEP, refusing to wear mask in January. Stockton's alma mater would go on to suspend his season tickets. So yeah, he really important need your face there, essentially barring him from attending games. Like many O, they're confused. American Stockton feels his hours of Internet research and sleuthing override actual science.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you you know what, No, look, please tell me. I've had several instances where people have come up to me in public and said, look, I got the JAB and a day and a half later, I was fighting for my life in the emergency room, try and trying to get through and breathe. And you know, so, who needs data? Who needs science? When you have that kind of that kind of spurious information from individuals you don't know or trust.
Speaker 2: Exactly, John dude, who needs data? That filthy fucking android from Star Trek and and Betty and Sidney got the JAB to dude and they're gone. We lost him.
Speaker 1: Who's got the jab? You know who else got the JAB? They're by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know problem dude, Jay Stizzle, You know.
Speaker 1: You know who else got the JAB?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Just about everybody who's died since twenty twenty, all of them, all of them.
Speaker 2: That's what they think anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, Maria, you think that's a coincidence, No, sir, everybody who's died that has had that job died because of the JAB. I mean, you just do that kind of data can't be denied.
Speaker 2: You know, if we all should have did what we should have done, then you would actually be correct, because we all would have gotten the vaccine, and then everybody that died from that point on just you know, they would have had it, but they would have died anyway because they died from something else. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, you're making your point for my point for me here as far as I'm concerned, Well, absolutely, Page Blake, I'm really happy about that.
Speaker 2: The problem is you don't understand. We aren't see that's the difference.
Speaker 1: What do you mean understand?
Speaker 2: There's no through line on this program about understanding. There's no what you're talking about, there's no under goddamn right, there's no understanding. There's no understanding because we fucking lost Greg Gumbel, and there he is.
Speaker 1: You know what, he got the jab?
Speaker 2: Do you know that? Are you saying things again? Gotta assume, gotta assume that's the case. Can I get through your article? Please? Okay? Like many other confused Americans, Stockton feel yep, I read that, who've been on the sleuthing override, actual science and trained medical professionals who have been on the frontline battling COVID for nearly three years. One of the craziest, more outlandish things to leave Stockton's lips this year was his rant in The Spokesman Review. During this interview, Stockton claims athletes are dropping dead during games.
Speaker 1: It's just didn't, right, Blake, dropping like flies?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, yeah, due to COVID after being vaccinated.
Speaker 1: Well it's not. It's not COVID. They're not dying of COVID. They're dying a vaccination. They're dying on the job. The job is killing them, is what's happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the quote you got, John. I think it's highly recorded. Now there's one hundred and fifty I believe now it's over one hundred professional athletes dead.
Speaker 1: I mean at least one hundred professional athletes dead. I think it's a closer to one hundred and fifty. Yeah, what's your point, what's your I don't understand what. Yeah, this is what I said.
Speaker 2: It's either this or it's this fifty more. You know, it's over one hundred professional athletes dead. Professional athletes the I'm in their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court. And look, look, Blake.
Speaker 1: You know, there's what good are we doing as a society if we're not protecting our athletes. You know, you've got guys running up and down the court or or the pitch, you know, if it's soccer, or you know, on the ball field, or you know, on the race track, you know, falling off their fucking horses, and.
Speaker 2: What good.
Speaker 1: You know they're doing a shuttle run and running suicides and doing their and then they're just dropping dead. These are nineteen year old boys perfectly healthy, not over exerting themselves at all in a three or four hour practice, no surree, not not a problem at all.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Take it for me. I've been doing it for fifty years and I'm just fine. You know why, because I didn't get no damn jab right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that adds up, and you know, I mean, this sort of falls in line should really be surprising. But this level of idiocy should be quarantined and kept away from the general public with its nonsensical babbling. If that wasn't bad enough, Stockton then came to the defense of one of the January six rioters. The NBA's all time assists leader, typed up a letter in support of capital invader Janet Bueler. Of course, this pool doesn't think the other fools did anything wrong in storming the Capitol. They say, God takes care of babies and fools. There weren't babies out there as far as we know, but there's damn sure a bunch of fools who think this behavior was acceptable.
Speaker 1: You know, if you know the story of of of Janet Bueller, you would you'd be on the same page as me, you know, like no, Frankly, Oh yes, yes, like Frankly.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have been there.
Speaker 1: That is our house.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: That is our house. It is our house and we have rights there whether you like it or a.
Speaker 2: Don't listen to me, motherfucker. The house you're sitting in right now is not your house.
Speaker 1: This is Gabe's house.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: He invited me in for this program, you know, I I John, you gotta stop. Like this makes me so sad, Like the fact that I have been sheltered from this information about John Stockton for the last four years is fantastic, and it makes me very happy that that's the case, Like, because this is absolutely devastating to watch this man on this game or on any game and forever now, Yes, because like look, Jordan played his last game against the well his last Bulls game against these guys, yep.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: Like I always had this deep and abiding respect for Stockton and alone, right because like they just played the game and it was like they were so different the way they play, and they meshed so well, and it's like poetry in motion, right, like beautiful, and this is just like it's like it's like Hogan wearing a Maga powers T shirt and I'm not I'm not Stockton was not Hogan for me ever, of course, But there's like, you have this certain reverence for the people in your life, the the larger than life parts of your your fandoms and whatever arena it is when you're a kid. This is just it's just debilitating to hear out loud that this man is so goddamn fucking stupid holy shit, like I would I would be happy if someone decapitated him tomorrow. Like, what a fucking nightmare. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: He stood up.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven, twenty eight minutes and thirty eight seconds in the second quarter.
Speaker 2: I totally forgot Tom Chambers is on that fucking team. Hey, but what you just just waxed poetically on was the modern condition, my friend, finding that that we have no heroes left and they will all fucking disappoint you. And you know, I don't know. I don't know if I I suppose it's better now, I guess, but I don't know if people care to the I don't think people are. I don't know. I don't think people are going to be caring about this ship like we do thirty years down the road from whatever they are.
Speaker 1: Now everything is so goddamn superficial. It's just self fleeting.
Speaker 2: Nothing's nothing's nothing leaves an imprint, you know, And I see that even you know, in the kids' day and stuff. It's just it's on the one thing and I don't know, there's no there's no connection to the it's the way the mind, Like the mind had to connect to the reality, and and you had to connect to other minds and like it all was in balance and calibrated, and and now.
Speaker 5: It's damn like this the whole part of the ingredient where like you have to process it in your fucking in your brain and like.
Speaker 2: Internalize it and then put it back out in the world. It's fucking gone. Everyone had one shared reality. Yeah, yeah, we were.
Speaker 1: Watching this on Sunday, May seventh, nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: Or we knew it was going on, and we knew.
Speaker 1: I'm getting fucking goosebumps because of what I was about to say. We knew who was who was going to do the Super Bowl halftime show. You didn't get surprised with the fact that it's Kendrick Lamar and you go, yeah, I've heard of that guy, but who fucking cares right, like things mattered, there was one central reality for everyone. Now everyone has their own fucking reality that they live in on a daily basis because everything is algorithm directly to your brain. Fucking this TikTok ship right, like, it's back already. It was going for twelve hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's back.
Speaker 1: Already, and now we can we can. Yeah, we can jump right back into our own personal reality and not have to worry about the rest.
Speaker 2: Hey to the TikTok you don't stop?
Speaker 1: What to the boogie and up jump the boogie with the boogie and the boogie to be.
Speaker 2: That's right, you know, I uh yeah, Like, look, we're creating our own fucking reality here for God's sakes, Like.
Speaker 1: We are, and we're part of the problem, but guess what, we're also the fucking solution.
Speaker 2: It's the end and the Yang brother, That's what we've been talking about. Dude. You can't have the end without the Yang. You see Gizzle you know Jay Stizzle that sounds like Jay six is from Ghizzle. We just discovered this hop.
Speaker 1: Up best part of my day by the way, Uh huh. But yeah, no, like you fucking electrified me, Like that's it's just fucking I found out today that.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: The thing I used to get most excited about about the Super Bowl because I never I think I was two. Was I two when the Bears are in the Super Bowl? Oh yeah, no, no, and then the one and then of course the Colt the Colts Bears Super Bowl as well. When I was living in Memphis, the Colts and the Bears. Uh huh, that's right. Rex is our quarterback. But none of it ever mattered to me except for like the commercials and halftime show because I didn't really care about the other teams in the league. I cared about my team. Yeah, And now it's like the things that should matter don't matter anymore because it's all the fucking same. I mean, likenize, buddy, homogenize, great word for it, perfect, and that's just it right. Yes, it is homogenized. But at the same time, it's all individual, which means that nothing matters to more than one person. You know.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to to take this specialness out of humans and make us all fucking cogs in a machine, you know, and you need some sort of individuality and that to lead whatever kind of change or innovation or another fucking peanut.
Speaker 1: Sam Cell looks like and Sam Cassell looks like a fucking alien. God damn, it's so goddamn big and gets real skinny at the chin. He looks like a fucking alien, like a gray but brown, you know.
Speaker 2: Speaking of these assholes, Karl Malone's got the head of hair he fucking deserves. It looks like so good for him. Hey, I don't like it when you talk about my boy Carl like that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, Uh, I know he's not a he's not the type to get the vaccine. He's a truck driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right there, John, But I do have a little story about your boy Carl. Would you like to hear it? I?
Speaker 1: You know what, nothing would make me happier. I love Karl Malone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are two peas in a pod.
Speaker 1: That's right, two pieces of podcast. Alright, something soon to a podcast near you?
Speaker 2: No, Jesus Christ, Now.
Speaker 1: Two pieces in a podcast.
Speaker 2: She'll be out here in a few months. Maybe we can get her on a show. I would love it. I'd love it.
Speaker 1: But I'll fly back down you wonderful. We'll do it live.
Speaker 2: Brother? Are you trying to sleep with my mom? Dude?
Speaker 1: Who says I didn't last time.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, all right, so this could apply to Gabe to the title, Karl Malone proves once again why he is a piece of shit. Oh God, damn it. If you're a fan of NBA, great, this is by the way, this is like some this is a blog or whatever. But I've read everything in here to be true in other places, so I'm fine with it. Great. If you're a fan of NBA, great, Karl Malone, you might change your mind when you start reading this column. If you've never heard of Buffalo Bill's rookie offensive tackle Demetrius Bell, you'll be rooting for him when I tell you his story. Are you familiar with this? No, oh boy, you're insulated. I'm fucking like I'm not in touch and I even know this. Belle was a seventh round draft pick and two year starter at Northwestern State, the same Louisiana school that produced cornerback Terrence McGee. Belle is the son of Malone, but the Maleman had no role in Belle's success except passing along athletic genes. Sure. Yeah, the two have had very little contact during Bell's life. His mother, Gloria Bell, reportedly was only thirteen years old and Malone a college sophomore at Louisiana Tech. When Demetrius was born. Malone might have served jail time had her family asked the district attorney to file charges. So he's about twenty then, at least nineteen twenty. She was thirteen thirteen, the youngest at the oldest thirteen, Yeah, probably, though the math says she was probably twelve. Yeah, probably, you know that's plausible. I suppose. I don't know. I don't know that matter.
Speaker 1: What's this guy's Demetrius Bell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah. He went on to think, I have a pretty This is written in two thousand and eight, so he went, you know, he's probably he might not even be playing anymore. But Bell didn't even know Malone was his father until after graduating from high school. When they finally met, Malone told the eighteen year old Bell it was too late to be his father and that Belle would have to earn his money on his own. Got that, Huh? How do you feel about will Kizzle milizzle Jesus Christ? I'll continue In a nineteen ninety eight story in The Salt Lake, I love how they put Utah on quotes tribute Gloria Bell said, Demetrius is a shame that his dad doesn't claim him, But I've told him that it's not his fault. Yeah, it's like me is all the rape. Yeah. Malone also fathered twins while in high school. One of them is Wnba Star chryl Ford. It took years to claim the twins, and now he and his wife Kay fully accept them as part of their family. But what about Demetrius? Doesn't he deserve the same measure of love and recognition? And then the person writing this says, I can certainly relate to Bell's experience. I didn't meet my father until after my fortieth birthday. Our separation was under different circumstances, but I can imagine how difficult it must have been for Bell not having a connection with a man partly responsible for his existence. At least my father and I have a relationship now. As a first time father, I can't understand how any man could turn his back on his own blood. There's a word for them, and its appropriate deadbeat. Fortunately for Malone or sorry, fortunately for Bell, he's doing just fine without Malone. Bell has clearly moved on with his life. All of that's behind me, right, now, Bell said during a conference call on Sunday, I feel good. I made it this far. Nothing against him, but I feel good at this time. If he would have been there, yeah it would have been good. But if not, it's even better. Everything is a plus right now. Bell has come a long way as a football player in a short time. His high school didn't have a football team, so he focused on basketball and was good enough to get a scholarship to Northwest State. He played in eighty eight games with six starts, and was one of four D one athletes to play basketball and football last season. Bell didn't play offensive tackle until three weeks before the two thousand and six season opener at Kansas. This was the first of his twenty two consecutive starts over the last two years. Whether Bell will stick with the Bills remains to be seen. Seventh round picks or long shots on a preseason roster, but a player if his athletic ability deserves a good look. I still got room for everything, Bell said. I think my strongest part is past blocking, but I'm getting stronger by the moment. That's a plus on my stopping the bull rush. Run blocking is always getting better, and I'm adding bulk and getting stronger technique wise, it's all about coach teaching me is technique or what technique he wants. I think it's all on the upside. Here's hoping to Bell.
Speaker 1: Two technicals right here in the last like five seconds, like hey, and for actually three three techs in the last like twenty five seconds of the game. The Utah team they are getting chippy with the refs and it is a nightmare out there, like it's Horniss gonna have a fucking aneurysm. It's it's crazy, and it's mostly the white kids.
Speaker 2: But HORNI sec Stockton, Tom Chambers, Adam Keith, Like look at all these men like this, this only happens in Utah, Okay, Like it's it's fucking weird. And it continues like it's not not a coincidence. You know, it's amazing that fucking Carl got along there. Tells you what kind of a ship bag he is. It got it all becomes clear, doesn't it. Christ So here's the last paragraph. Here's hoping Bell has a long and prosperous NFL career. He may not be as ever as great as sport as balloone wasn't his, but Bell has already surpassed his father as a man. And then it says, God don't like ugly, which is why his ass never won a championship. And then this reminded me because I forgot all about this. And then it says after his fear of contracting aids from Magic back in the nineties, I was done with this asshole. I remember that too now. Oh my god, bar Ol Malone was the biggest guy that was the afraid of getting aids from Magic. And then fucking Isaiah Thomas had to kiss him on the cheek to prove it was fine. That sounds like a fine patriot to me. Blake. I'm driving my truck in the South, that's all. I'm calm alone, Southern Louisiana truck driver, father, basketball player, Hall of Famer, professional wrestler. Oh, how you feeling pale? This is why I tried to give you Larry okay, and you wouldn't take it. I knew you couldn't handle this shit. And now you're hurting. Tell the people what you're feeling.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've covered It's just more of the same, right, It's it's you're not the same. You're not supposed to Uh, you're not supposed to have. You're not supposed to have heroes. You're not supposed to It's clear, it's certainly not beyond childhood, like you're not you're not supposed to have. Maybe you're just not supposed to have archetypes, you're not supposed to have hold anything anything in esteem after a certain age because we're all far too human for any of it to hold up.
Speaker 2: Kind of like maybe we're all prisoners in a fucking jail and and we're all just an alien jail. Let me lay this out for you, because we've discussed this a little. That's that's what our lifetimes are, ghizzle. The the the worst thing you did, and wherever the fuck we came from, the longer you're here. So that's why the oldest people are the biggest fucking assholes. They've done the worst ship and then the lesser crime you committed. That you know, sooner you die, the good die young, and off.
Speaker 1: They go back to live their real lives.
Speaker 2: If they choose, If they choose to turn around, Remember, yeah, if you go into the light, you get sucked back in the cycle and spit back out into the ship. God knows what the next life would look like who knows how many times we've done it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the Mormons were in Utah, so that the Mormons. Yep, technically the Mormons believe that I don't have any garments, you understand. I always believe that we all uh mingled together with God in the pre existence and uh, and so that's that's uh, that's why we uh when you get that feeling like you're you're out and about and you see somebody's face and you've got to feel like I know that person because you did it, because you did know that person. I feel like this guy like Bob Costas, like I feel like I know Bob Costas. It's because I do know Bob Costas. We were good pals in the pre existence.
Speaker 2: It's just because he's a sleazy guy, and you know a lot of sleazy guys. That's it.
Speaker 1: See what had happened was Jesus Christ. Julie is serving in Peter Vessi on the halftime show, coming.
Speaker 2: Up like this triple headed monster had leap for doing winnington.
Speaker 1: I believe somebody says something on the broadcast later of the Bulls game him that that Phil Jackson has has has I don't remember what you will get to it. Lots of centers.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, okay, there you go, Colorado's news channel. Hey, it's just next door, man, I could be there in five hours. Really, you're there. You see.
Speaker 1: I thought I was better at geography than this, I guess. Yeah, you're in camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah the glad.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, by the way, just to keep you updated, we've been off on a tangent for a minute. Thirty nine to thirty Houston here, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Important things to talk. Very little basketball because now we got four real yeah, David bin Waugh.
Speaker 1: Second quarter here, Uh, two minutes and fifty seconds left until halftime.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, I just made that connection. Day had been one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, holy fuck. Well I realized when I saw Benuana, I was like, oh my god, that's David Benoa. This is a perfect, perfect connection.
Speaker 2: My god, Well gave me understand.
Speaker 1: You see, had had Chris ben Wan not taken that jab, he he wouldn't have He wouldn't have done those terrible things to that family. He wouldn't have killed his kid, he wouldn't have killed his wife, he wouldn't have killed himself. It's all that coronavirus vaccine. That he took back in two thousand and whenever the fuck it was seven eight nine whatever. Not good, not good, and we should have known early on that it wasn't good. But we weren't looking at the data. We were just we were just thinking about ourselves and not about the kids, not about these athletes that are dropping dead dropping like flies falling off horses. Like we talked about fucking kids.
Speaker 2: Man, brother, what you pardon my friend.
Speaker 1: Sean upset about it. I can't help it, dude.
Speaker 2: You can't be fucking kids. Dude, No, I mean, hey, did somebody say something about fucking kids? I'm driving my truck. My Bluetooth's cutting in and out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Carl, there's a there's talk that, uh, you know, sex with twelve year olds is going to be legalized.
Speaker 2: Where are they gonna do that? I might drive my truck.
Speaker 1: There, conveniently. It'll be in Louisiana first, that's for sure. Goddamn swamp.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that Governor of Theirs or whatever that dipshit is? God, what a fucking he looks like a very like in androgen is vampire like Tom Hammond.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's the hair. I think in like the white face. Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of pallor.
Speaker 1: To his his face, there's no question. Just demons coming out of New Orleans and Louisiana generally, unfortunately, God Karl Malone amongst them. Jesus Christ. Based on the the I couldn't find her birthday, but I found the kid. The kid was born in May.
Speaker 2: Are you still trying to figure out twelve or thirteen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I don't know why it matters, but it does in my brain that teen at the end. Yeah, I don't know. God, God, damn it. Fucking Karl Malone, fucking twelve year olds man, Jesus Christ, Good God, Tag team and DP. I wonder if DDP tried to talk him down from fucking any more twelve year olds. I got ddp's phone number. Let's go call in the air.
Speaker 2: Can we call mister Daly Page. I'm calling him right now, calling Dallas. I'm calling Dallas right now, Jesus Christ, give it a shot. He's got the number. I've seen it. I haven't actually, Yeah, there it is, calling the accountability crib.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys reached three two three six four one two three zero. If you leave a message, I get back to you. As soon as I can. But it's always that it just texts me see you.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey Daly, it's uh uh uh can you give me a call back when you get a chance. It's a uh, just this number. I don't want to say it out loud, but if you can give me a text back, i'd be text is fine, thanks pal, We'll see.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's got to be a burner and like not a burner, but like it's got to be a secondary phone that he just gives out to people that he meets for shit, that's not important, right.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 1: He can't be just handing out numbers to people that the fat kid that said, Hey, I'm gonna try DDP yoga at some convention somewhere. Oh you know what, take my phone number, kid.
Speaker 2: He thinks he can make money off of you. Probably probably, Holy shit, do you see that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did hornsec with a giant three one second zero offensive foul. Oh my goodness, they're going to the line here five. It looks like it'll be a about five points before the.
Speaker 2: End of the.
Speaker 1: Half here and Hornet Sex headed to the line. God, I hate the fact that I dislike these these two men so much now it's very upsetting.
Speaker 2: Oh, you just got to get comfortable with it and realize you're a better man than them and look down upon them.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's it, right, it's getting out of that mindset of a child. Yeah, yep, holy shit, unbelievable. He Horny does it again. Beautiful buzzer beater there, and and uh, I think they cut the nine point lead down to three.
Speaker 2: Horn Tom Chambers both ex Phoenix suns.
Speaker 1: Less than a second and he got it off and in the in the basket. So we head to the half here in Utah and Bob Costas back at.
Speaker 2: H Q, back when three pointers mattered, yep, forty four forty two Utah. So yeah, there's a eleven point swing there in the last two minutes playoff basketball in ninety five, Gizzle.
Speaker 1: It mattered, you know, whether we like these assholes or not. I suppose doesn't matter. Well, you didn't know back then, exactly. Yeah, it's the mindset of a child. It just and there's something about that. Well, well, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Couldn't right.
Speaker 1: We talk about that all the time. I don't I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: We should haul Cogan votes for no. I don't want to know John Stockton's opinion on vaccines.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you, game, it's very important that you don't get vaccinated. If you get vaccinated, you're gonna be in trouble. That's all I'm saying. I understand, John, Thank you, I understand. It comes from a good place.
Speaker 2: I think I got it twice, John, Am I gonna be okay two of them two?
Speaker 1: Hey, twice is better than six times. Okay, you know, I think there's I think there's six shots.
Speaker 2: Now really, but.
Speaker 1: But whatever, they're just boosters, like the flu shot, right, because it's just a new flu shot, that's all it is. Every year you're gonna have a different strain and you're gonna have to get protected against the new one. It's whatever.
Speaker 2: Hey, but I have to say this, Gabe. Yeah, I only got a flu shot one time my whole life, and I got sick that year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. I gotta I got a flu shot this year because of the heart. They gave it to me before I left the hospital. But they also gave me and I wish they had in the past because I get these these goofy fucking coughs and uh uh respiratory infections. Every year there's a new pneumonia vaccine. Now, oh really, yeah, and so I got that. They usually give it to old people. But I would have had one or two of the respiratory infections already and I haven't had one. So I mean, whatever it is, I don't know how they work, but I don't care either.
Speaker 2: Thanks Obama. Yeah, there it is perfect. Hey, here's that good looking.
Speaker 1: I'm headed to Thailand. I'm gonna be gone for twenty four hours, so we can't have a game tomorrow. We're gonna push it to Thursday. And you know, I'll just let the boys know. What's what. I got some pictures of myself at the massage parlor that I sent to Blake last night. He seemed to like those, so maybe I'll share him with the ball gamers and the Patreon be on the lookout for that. It's a it's a not artificially intelligent sort of picture stuff, but I know you'll appreciate it. It's me and there's a bunch of geishas around. It's something else. I'll tell you what, Larry, did you get a pedicure? Why you were there? I'm not a big fan of play playing my feet. I gotta be real honest about that. I like to play with feet, but mine. I don't appreciate getting touched. But you know that's how many do you need?
Speaker 2: Larry?
Speaker 1: As many as possible at any given time? If I'm being honest with.
Speaker 2: You, you know how many feats in an Oklahoma stampede?
Speaker 1: Oh God, at Jim Ross's here now, Jesus Christ, how many?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Who the hell do you think you've been talking to? Gabe? Been asking about feet and pedicures? Who else get the foot pedicure in an Asian massage parlor? That you know? Some pervert down in Chattanooga.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know, I'm just realizing that he said his phone number out loud. So now our ball gamers have ddps.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I was going to say, and then I forgot. You're going to have to edit that out. Probably it's how you do that.
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on how many more ball gamers we get. I guess, hey, just consider that part of that. Just a value add on that nineteen dollars and ninety four cents everybody. I guess Dalli a call you tell him? Gabe said, Hi, I.
Speaker 2: Guess there's nothing technically, uh, you know whatever about it. So I suppose if you're if you're cool getting the heat from Dally dude, then I'll say fuck it.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that he has it's the first time I've called the number. I love the fact that it's him on the voicemail.
Speaker 2: It's insane that he said the number like that, Like, if you're gonna do that, you can just let it say that for you, like hit the auto with it, like and no, he picked the worst of all possible combinations. He does a personalized message where he says the phone number. Because he's a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: He's almost seventy years old. Please old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's old.
Speaker 1: He might be seventy.
Speaker 2: I think he is. I think he's over seventy.
Speaker 1: Fuck, let's see, I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure you could get us some dirt on doctor J To hate him even well, let's not do that.
Speaker 1: We hit enough of these assholes already, including Bill Walton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've always hated him.
Speaker 1: Why why is it that you don't like him?
Speaker 2: He's a smug asshole. Okay, he's such a fucking condescending prick.
Speaker 1: Sixty eight years old.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yep, I could have gone. I would have figured he was older and hogate.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to know something interesting? Not really, I know a lot about timon Dallas Page. I mean Paige Falkenberg. His name is Page Falkenberg. Uh, he's been married three times.
Speaker 2: Oh there's Michael. Look at him. He's got that walkman, the CD Walkman. He's sold in with his fucking.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yellow blazer. Holy shit, I bet you it's Golden Rod, that blazer. Beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Listen to Montell Williams. This is how we do it.
Speaker 1: Here, Bob costas Uh talking about the multiple storylines in the Bulls game coming up.
Speaker 2: Luke Longlely mate from John Godde's is on the whole ball? Guy? Is this Luk or is it Butcher cousin?
Speaker 1: Luke Okay cousin Butcher's dad. I don't doubt my dad was Keith. But everybody called him Butch. Like nobody ever called my dad Keith. It was always Butcher Oakum.
Speaker 2: My best friend when I was like in elementary school, they called his dad Butch, and I believe his name was Woodrow. Nice. Nice.
Speaker 1: Mister Woodrow is my high school math teacher and my buddy Brian and nuffle up against because we all we we we figured his big secret was that he because he was a giant fucking nerd.
Speaker 2: Is that he.
Speaker 1: That my frozen? No fucking way, I'm not frozen, am I? God damn it, I'm back. Am I not back?
Speaker 2: Brother? Where you at? Dude? Yeah? A fuck frozen in time?
Speaker 1: You were talking? So it's fine.
Speaker 2: Where are you her video?
Speaker 1: I'm here, I'm here. I don't know I never went anywhere. You kept talking and I heard you. I don't know why you didn't hear me. It's bullshit.
Speaker 2: What's your time code? Dude? What's my tizs?
Speaker 1: I let's see what's your tiss I'm I never stopped. So we're at three eleven twenty twenty one, twenty two. Got Beef Winnington on the screen.
Speaker 2: For real. You know they're Attack Tea partners. Where are you at now?
Speaker 1: Three eleven, thirty two, thirty three, thirty four, thirty five, thirty six, thirty seven. Luke Longley on the screen. Yeah, there was a local McDonald sandwich in the shy Land area called the Beef Wennington Great, not even kidding.
Speaker 2: You know it's star k ninety Chris bin wand Beef Wellington were tag team really and the representatives from Canada for the padd O'Connor Memorial Cup. Yes, oh, I remember, I remember watching it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, you watched Stark Wennington McDonald's. There we go, Let see, there you go. They have no chance about playing shack.
Speaker 2: What a stupid asshole. Look at that hair too, looks like a pervert. That image penetration to the hoop McDonald's Beef Wennington, that's so diamond.
Speaker 1: Allis Page has been married three times, of course, to Kimberly right ninety one in two thousand and five. Then he married again in twenty fifteen to a woman named Brenda.
Speaker 2: Nair today heiress of the Air Fortune.
Speaker 1: Probably today he's married Paige Falkenberg is married to Paige McMahon. I'm both named Paige.
Speaker 2: That's right. I knew he married a woman named Paige. I didn't know that. Mm hmm. You're learning all sorts of things today, aren't you, Gabe. I am, it's just been it's been a it's been a day in the road. Real, real eye opener.
Speaker 1: You want to call Bischoff now an We'll save the gammick for another time. Yeah, when it's more appropriate. It's not Buller or wad Let's yeah exactly. Yeah, Sunday night. And and Cody, god knows what he's up to. He's asleep by now.
Speaker 2: He's got to be.
Speaker 1: It's eight or nine o'clock his time. Yeah, he's he's in bed. There's our beautiful Hannah storm.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just having a buffalo Cody Beer Gabe thinking about fall Browl ninety nine.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful night. It's cold enough. I think we're gonna see the north northern northern lights. And uh, me and the old lady, we're gonna knock boots later. I'm gonna take a blue shoe. It's gonna be fantastic. How you you in Pale.
Speaker 2: Made about fifty k on the Trump meme earlier? Did you get take me on that? Escalators? Thinking? I said, did you buy your Trump meme coin? Dave Gabe?
Speaker 1: I can't say that I did. I'm waiting for his GoFundMe so I can just spend my money on him directly.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, the dreams down.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, what the hell happened?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why is he rolling around on the ground over his.
Speaker 2: Finger dickhand dude doesn't look great. Yeah, it looks like he fucking just kind of dangling there isn't it. But I don't know how much of that's just from being seven foot tall. Boy. Yeah, that's a large man, you know. He's like he was actually, there's a pole on that fucking arm. It looks like it's like broken in half. Give him a funny bone. But he was like, I don't know, fucking soccer player. Really, Yeah, I had no idea. Again, it's a it's a day of learning here on the ball game from Nigeria. I believe I almost said the su Dan, but I realized that was Abdullah the butcher. Ah, hey, look at that.
Speaker 1: Hand a storm with the sideline reporting of the gods. The funny bone is to hurt.
Speaker 2: Funny bone.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing funny about it, is there, Hakeim?
Speaker 2: You know you know what I also found interesting about him? I remember this as a child because mainly from his basketball cards. But uh like when he first came into the league, he was ake and then yeah, that's true hockey. That was a hell of a play by awful man.
Speaker 1: Twenty one points for Karl Malone. Today he tries to get done there.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean like he's like Dalsam from Street Fighter Yoga Fire YOA yea yoga flame.
Speaker 2: Oh are you a street fire guy? Uh?
Speaker 1: Honestly no. I like the the old games, like the first couple. I would play a little bit, but I was always bad at fighting games. I'm more of Streets of Rage. Guy, give me a side scroller, bad dudes, Streets of rage. Double dragon, that's double dragon, power of the dragon.
Speaker 2: That ship I was.
Speaker 1: I was in that time the that's right, promote consideration paid for by the following.
Speaker 2: By foot.
Speaker 1: On the second foul and then gets in one there this hornet sec he's the hell of a ball player.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: And I bet she is not an asshole like John Stockton.
Speaker 2: You want to bet Nope? Uh uh.
Speaker 1: When I would go to Pizza Hut for book it uh like I go, my mom would take me, and you know I part of the reason I've decided, you know, in my older age, part of the reason I think that I am fat and b uh was as well read when I was a kid is that book it existed because I read those five books as fast as possible, so I could get a new button and read five books again and keep going in free pizza hut uh personal pant pizzas because we couldn't ford that shit. We didn't my family, no, absolutely not. So we would go. My mom wouldn't even eat. She would just let me eat my stuff and and give me like two bucks to play the video games. And they had at the Pizza Hut in Michigan City, they had a h a bad Dude's cabinet, oh yeah yeah, and a Neo Geo cabinet. And I was never good at any of the Neo Geo games. I just really love the graphics, like looking at them. But but yeah, I got really fucking good at bad Dudes.
Speaker 2: Well you're definitely a visual creature, so that makes sense. So yeah, bad Dudes. They also had that on the Nintendo I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember playing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: The Pizza Hut in Michigan City became it's still the same on the outside, right, you can see it's a pizza hut, but it became a Mexican restaurant called El Rassero.
Speaker 2: Yet she's gonna say, let me go. Yeah, yeah, that's a bear in a lanch.
Speaker 1: Uh, Charlie peepers on the whole ball game.
Speaker 2: There's Antoine Carr out there or Wichita State Chakra legend stocked in his short. Hey.
Speaker 1: Look, I never took anything that enhanced my performance because I didn't need it. I'm small, I'm wiry, I'm quick. I handle balls with the best of them, and nobody can touch my prowess behind the three point line.
Speaker 2: Just ask Carl.
Speaker 1: He'll tell you. I'm I'm as good as they call here. I come from fifteen feet and I sink that son of a bitch, so I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: We had a loja on you. I hope you could shake the center.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter which one of them was on me. I'll shake them all like they call me. At your sketch, I can shake like crazy.
Speaker 2: Maybe you at Parkinson's. Maybe if you would have got that vaccine, you would. No, no, no, it's not me the shaking.
Speaker 1: It's them. They're the at your sketch.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I got you. I don't, but that's fine. Seriously, though, you should get it checked out. Though it would make sense that somebody like you would get into bildtating disease.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you something. If if I start shaking it's because I got the jab and for no other reason.
Speaker 2: Maybe, uh, maybe that's what's wrong with Harry. Maybe Harry got the got the jab back.
Speaker 1: Andy, Harry, I'll tell you. I'll tell you I got jailed up immediately. You know why, Because I'm not an asshole.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Yes, I care about my fellow man, you understand. I care about Tanya in Albuquerque, who's got three kids and needs to stay stay alive and safe and healthy. I care about Mitch in Denver, Colorado, who's just trying to make a living and wants his kids to grow up fat and happy. I care about Tino in Miami, Florida, who just wants to play baseball forever, and if he's not healthy, then how can he do it. I care about the other people, you understand. So I got jabbed immediately, even though I'm dead. God damn it.
Speaker 2: I got jabbed because I feel like, I feel like it's just my duty. You know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to spread this thing around make other people uncomfortable, unlike you, your tiny little fruitcake.
Speaker 2: Well said Harry, that's what it's.
Speaker 1: About, right, Like, how do how do they get into the bubble that they get into where nobody else fucking matters. That's what I don't understand, Like, how do you do that to yourself? What what went wrong in your life that you don't give a shit about other people at all? In the slightest bit, not a not a not an ounce of care in your body for another human being. I And you can argue, and you can argue all you want that you do care about other people, but your actions prove otherwise.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, you know, me care about a certain group of people that allow you to, you know, enable each other and all your horseshit, and you know you might not care about what they care about. That you'll support them and they'll support you, and you'll all be fucking wrong because you're dipshit.
Speaker 1: No question about it. Dip shits, dip shits everywhere, but not a drop to drink. Oh shit, my kids shit her pants today. Uh.
Speaker 2: She was in the high chair eating and she she likes to poop. Well, she's in the high chair.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the deal is, but she does that a lot. And today, for some reason, all of the ship went forward and up instead of back to the back of the diaper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happens.
Speaker 1: And uh, Yeah, she had shipped up to her nipples when I took her in the room to change her. It was fucking everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I gave sometimes I shipped up to my nipples. Two pal.
Speaker 1: It's fine, thanks, Larry, that's great, fantastic. You know what, I'm gonna call Dally back. Hey, let's talk to the let's see, let's see if we're going to fix the situation.
Speaker 2: They don't talk to Dally, and then then carl and and my gosh, we get Terry on the phone and Rodman. We have the whole squad around, right, Yeah, why not? Fuck it? Yeah, Lex, let's do that, baby, Let's get real freaky with it. I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready to come internally and externally. I'm a freak. I'm the Rondela Power Raid logo. They wouldn't even let the Utah jazz dancers dress sexy Mormon fucking assholes out there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a Sunday, God, so the fact that anything's happening, and you this is the only thing to do in Salt Lake City on a Sunday. Everything shuts down in that town on Sunday. Everything Really, this is probably the only restaurant, and no restaurants open. There's no entertainments and nothing put up. So this is like the only thing to do.
Speaker 2: Stupid place. Yeah, why would you live there?
Speaker 1: Because you want to be close to your your Muslim Muslim Jesus, your Mormon Mormon family, you know, Mohammed dude, Mama, look at Boo boo day Qui Muslim dude.
Speaker 2: I'm struggling in there. You know what you are. My member is black. I'm struggling in there. You know what you are. Scumbolt, not allowing that travel bullshit to fly? What rockets? Moving the ball around glide once again, Clyde's jacking up a lot of shots from deep obviously feeling it with a peanut head. Halla player, Halla Halla to that you get the Undertaker.
Speaker 1: Here we go again, and Jesus Christ, I'm going through my context. See if I have any other celebrities on my phone I didn't know about.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, don't call me. I'm doing my fucking taxes tonight in the woods.
Speaker 1: It is the possibility in the future, just so everybody knows, one day we might get a little froggy and and give that like, oh, I'm not even gonna say that on the air. I'll tell you that later.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, big Shot Bob misses from Deep.
Speaker 1: I had the wife before, but I got included on a group text, So now I got the husband.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, so I can use it.
Speaker 1: I can use it later on Uh Bulls, scott Bulls, Scottie pipp He said, did great Ubill say Scottie Pippin and the Bulls?
Speaker 2: I think you did? What is this nineteen eighty five? Yes, oh okay, but Michael Jordan's on the screen. Dude, you have a brother, Ray Traylor.
Speaker 1: Dude gone too soon, Greg Gumble?
Speaker 2: Brother Ray Traylor, stick a need on her net? Give you a stroke? Dude? Brother? Did Ray Traylor kill? Greg Gumble? Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Jerry Sloan, former bull Bull legend, really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he really uh assimilated into that Utah culture, didn't he? He did?
Speaker 1: I wonder if he converted like me.
Speaker 2: He had to do some bad stuff to stay out there that long. I think so Mormon rolls. I'm pretty sure he died, didn't he? I think Jerry Sloan instead. Yeah. These people look like they all suck, you know that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, makes sense, they do suck.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this. I always hated the way John stocked and held his mouth. That pissed me the fuck off. Yeah, he's got that look about him. Done mean like that's I mean, he's always had an asshole face. Yep. Well you know there it is again, right there.
Speaker 1: It is again. Proof is in the pudding. It's just whether you decide to ignore it or not is up to you.
Speaker 2: You know, the the white men have the face, and well the black men, the brothers get it in the hair and then they're smart enough and they fucking shave it and they can thank Jordan for that. I've said that since I was a child, Like I don't understand if I was if I was a black dude, i'd have a just a look at this rests hair. See this is what I'm talking about. Anyway, Just shave that motherfucker. Man, it just looks so much better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's odd, right, it's just strange looking like it's like Lebron Do they go through the same thing that that white dudes do where it's just like you're holding on to whatever remnant you have because you don't want to be the bald guy.
Speaker 2: But look the the the construct of the hair is different, like there's it doesn't get long, like they can't like their hair is not going to cover up that you can't do a comb over some kind of like you end up with these weird fucking patches of just skin. Like like if you've seen Lebron James's head before his fucking hair transplant or whatever, it's like just these these little patches of hair. It's like a chia pet kind of fucking growing in spots and stuff, and you just, yeah, don't the brothers get the benefit of aging. They age very gracefully, and in the hair not so much. You know, it's it's a yang, dude, you know what you guys talking about. Dude, I'll better get out of here. But television premiere Jurassic Park three hours and thirteen minutes. You see that fucking logo on the screen.
Speaker 1: It's fucking awesome. Man, Like I guarantee you I was watching. I don't remember it, but like again, we didn't have the money to go to the movies. And as much as I love dinosaurs as a kid, you bet your ass I was there waiting to watch Jurassic Park this night on NBC.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt, no doubt in my mind, not them.
Speaker 1: Have you ever have you seen recently the uh like because it made like a resurgence because of how dark it is. The finale of that television program, or the last last minute and a half of that that last episode.
Speaker 2: They end up like eating or getting eating or something or nope, I can't remember what.
Speaker 1: They're just all hunkered down the night the giant comet comes. Oh no shit, they all like the baby's like trying to deal with the idea that it's all over and like they're all gonna everybody's gonna die.
Speaker 2: Dark as shit. That's how they ended that fucking show. That's how they ended that show. We might have to watch that one time. That would be.
Speaker 1: Fun to launch on the program. I agree, that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of God. It makes me feel sad to think about baby die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, almost as sad as John Stockton makes me. Well, you know, I'm real sorry that I have. I have ethics and morals, and those ethics and morals clash with your version of me that you built up in your head. I never asked for.
Speaker 2: That's got you there, Thanks, John, I would say to the contrary, though I don't know that you do have ethic because I mean bad ones. I guess, but I guess you showed him John, I always do. Antoine Carr is wearing Oakley's Okay, Charles Oakley's Remember Rudy T's favorite quote? Nope, yeah, don't ever have estimate the heart of a champion ever something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, you mean Rudy from Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, fucking Rudy Tum Jada bitch. He says that with the goddamn like when they're getting the finals championship one year maybe this year. Actually, it's pretty wild to think about how basically, you know, Brockets would never won titles if Jordan didn't retire. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Jordan retirement things spun everything into kind of a strange.
Speaker 2: Whirlwind in like like when Hulk went away for tea or film a movie. This is like nineteen ninety WWF sort of, but Jordan's back, so more like ninety one.
Speaker 1: Now, dude, we get forty five in the next game, right, Yep, it's forty five Jordan, not twenty three Jordan. I mean eventually he goes back to twenty three. Yeah, I think the next season, right, ninety.
Speaker 2: Six yes, and I don't even he doesn't do it like he doesn't like spontaneously in the middle of the season or something. It's just like one game he comes out, he's like, I remember that, shit was awesome. Dude, fucking loved it. Then it was on. It's probably about the moment he knew he was going to start killing everybody again. I'm guessing, huh, well, you know, it became personal. Always does the greats, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It kind of has to, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It can't work any other way. That's why I personally drive my own truck, you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Carl. And that's why I personally get get get right into the middle in the middle of all these arguments about vaccination.
Speaker 2: You understand, Yeah, yeah, I do. Glad that you're going to do that.
Speaker 1: I do that constantly now, even when my glasses aren't on. I pushed my glasses.
Speaker 2: Up my nose only when I have my cheaters on.
Speaker 1: Oh that broke today too. I don't know if you saw that, but apparently, I mean everybody kind of knew it. But the the seven point five million dollar payout officially because the SEC released it was was uh an employee UH and independent contractor that he sexually abused, he sexually assaulted because she refused to engage in sexual.
Speaker 2: Relations with him.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, didn't release the name, but you know everybody assumes it was Christie Emmy's who Christie hemy the Redhead?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. There's always been allegations of that, but nothing.
Speaker 1: Utah up here seventy one fifty nine, like to herd you.
Speaker 2: That I've not been found guilty of anything. And know what, much like Hakeem the dream, I too have a dream of starting a new wrestling federation count.
Speaker 1: I think that's what's going to happen. It's not just a production company. I think he's gonna try to do that. No, no, me neither.
Speaker 2: No, I can't imagine now, Like.
Speaker 1: And you know what the bitch of it is if he does start a wrestling company, guess.
Speaker 2: What what's that?
Speaker 1: I'm watching it?
Speaker 2: Are you? I was just about to say I wouldn't because like.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't, You wouldn't really had a morbid curiosity. It wouldn't interest you in the slightest turning on.
Speaker 2: No, because he's shown for probably at least fifteen years he doesn't fucking know what he's doing so.
Speaker 1: No sin like, I agree wholeheartedly. I'm tuning into that first episode, I am. I I I don't think I could stay away from it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you'll get a clip of the worst shit on your phone and that's happen.
Speaker 1: So yeah, maybe it maybe a matter of turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's it's more like at this point, it's it's t t W TikTok wrestling, Blake, Titty, Tyler, dude, you know, Tippy Canoe, Taler too, Tip Canoe and Tyler too.
Speaker 1: Baby, William Henry, William Henry Harrison, William Henry Harrison, the only president hailing from the Great State of Indiana, took on John Tyler as his vice president. Why John Tyler became president because William Henry Harrison died thirty days after taking office because he caught pneumonia after the inauguration, which is precisely I believe why Donald J. Trump has decided to take the inauguration indoors. She doesn't want to end up like William Henry Harrison, Donald Joaquin Trump, Joaquin correct. When anytime I three again.
Speaker 2: Anytime I hear Tippy Canoe and Tyler too, I have one thought and only one thought alone and my buddy Nasty Nate and JB would know this story. I don't know, they might forget. I think their memories are slipping. I might be the only one that remembers this stupid ship from school. But there was these twins, and they were to put it. I don't know, mildly, I guess.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Very By the way, you can't see the score though, because there's a.
Speaker 1: Fucking storm warning seventy one sixty four.
Speaker 2: Utah. These these girls, Oh that guy's fine, nothing to worry about them. Oh dear god, that's a problem. He's got the jeans on. Look at that. What a great look though, That's what a That's what a casual man looks like on a Sunday. But not those dip ships. It's this kid. Who's that Felton Spencer anyway, eldn Spencer. My my point was, so these these twins, very androgyns is looking, to say the least, had the these just not attractive gals either, very just kind of rocky. Dennis is looking faces very okay, boy haircut like very like Charlie Kirk type.
Speaker 1: Gums just oh yeah, little teeth, big gums. The worst that is the worst quality, in my opinion, the worst quality women can have are the little teeth.
Speaker 2: Big gums. Yeah, that's a bad one. It's a terrible look as And look, I've broken my fucking front teeth off on I don't know five or six times. There is nothing that can happen to you that will knock you down pegs faster than getting your teeth fucked up, Like you have some fucked up ship in the back, maybe nobody'd see. But if your front teeth, like what is visible to the world is a train wreck, you're gonna have a tough life. That's just That's just the fucking truth. Yep. So you gotta have something halfway decent there. But anyway, or you're gonna end up with some dude talking about you fucking thirty years later on his goddamn podcast about how fucking memorable your repulsiveness was. But point being back to the tippy canoe Tyler too, this is two thousand stuff of whatever. It's post internet around and you know, me and my buddies are fucking around on a dating side or something, looking through profiles and here comes one of the twins and it might have been like or Tyler well, it might have been like on hot or not or something, because I remember, I just I just remember the fucking tag lines and in the little bio thing and then it said at the very end, it said Tippy Canoe and Tyler Too. And it said that because the street they lived on was at the corner of Tippy Canoe and Tyler Too. I mean not Tyler Too, but it was Tippy Canoe and Tyler and I knew that. I don't know anybody on the internet would have understood that, but that connection always stuck with me because I'm like, what a fucking weirdo, and plus the face and all that, But Tippy Canoe and Tyler Too. Yep, that's the whole ballgame, bitches. That's what you get for your Patreon dollar.
Speaker 1: God damn it. Hakeem battling.
Speaker 2: That's the nasty dream. Baby. That's not the American dream. That's a Nigerian dream. He from, that's from abdulas From.
Speaker 1: Hakim died recently, didn't he?
Speaker 2: No, don't kill him?
Speaker 1: No he died, didn't he?
Speaker 2: No, he's not dead. Oh okay who died recently? That I was surfaced by Mutumbo.
Speaker 1: But Tumbo the Kembe yeah, okay, all right, who wants to sex Mountain Mutumbo? Correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who wants to sex Mudumbo? Well, David ben wah back in the ball game, everybody for you.
Speaker 1: There's no ding mean, man, it's just so everybody knows. It's seven degrees fahrenheit here at Old Casady yoakum, it's not much warmer here. I'm glad you brought that up up, Gabe. I gotta tell you, I'm sure glad you finally got that air filter for the furnace, because that thing was rebooting and rebooting and rebooting every twenty twenty five minutes for a month and a half. Because because you let that air filter sitting there and get all dunked up with your pet dander, and I was freezing my balls off out on the green couch. I'm sure glad you stopped a true value and got that air filter on on Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I apologize, Rick, a new homeowner here, you know, still learning the ropes.
Speaker 2: I ever really well, you gotta watch that filter, deed.
Speaker 1: I sure I'm glad that you got it fixed, because I'll tell you if we had to wait much longer, next time, I give you one of those hand jobs. It's not gonna fil too good because I got kang green in my fingers.
Speaker 2: What indeed, Jesus back to that hand job, brother Rick.
Speaker 1: We talked about not talking about this on the air. Pal so a little upset that you brought it up, Frankly, But.
Speaker 2: That is what it is. I mean, I guess it's mutual masturbation. Oh boy, fuck hurt.
Speaker 1: I wish, I wish, I wish the AI apps knew what Rick Russell looked like, because every time I put something in to try to get in a picture of him doing something, it's just some old guy with a baseball cap on, doesn't you know? Larry Brown, yes, but not Rick Rushall.
Speaker 2: Give me a break, Harry.
Speaker 1: Frank label Child's President. Here shooting front row in nineteen ninety five, watching my good friend John Stockton, who doesn't believe in vaccination, and uh and Karl Malone who likes to fuck twelve year olds, and we're having a good old time here in Utah on a Sunday afternoon. I went to church this morning and came straight here after church, and my my local elders, they they gave me permission to to not honor the Sabbath. Today, but come to work and watch my jazz play basketball.
Speaker 2: That's right, mister Bailey.
Speaker 1: Frank Frank, well, yeah, Frank laden the old ball game.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, yes he's mister Potter. Yes he did.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I think he was missing the wheelchair. Maybe we can borrow it from Larry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Once once Dally gets me up and moving, man, you you can have the chair game. I won't need it. Well, hopefully he calls us back.
Speaker 1: I was just checking in progress earlier and he hasn't called me back yet, which I'm a little upset about. But you know, Atlanta, Atlanta's on Eastern time, so it's you know, it's almost quarter it's quarter to twelve or so in Atlanta tonight, so maybe, you know, I'll tell you what if if he does call me back, I'll make sure to record it and get it on the next episode.
Speaker 2: I got news for it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Sam could sell for three.
Speaker 2: Jack Dally Page is in bed by eight thirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, sixty eight by the way, sixty eight years old years young.
Speaker 2: He's getting up at like five am and going at maybe even four. That's a quick turnaround for a pedophile.
Speaker 1: Ooh ooh.
Speaker 2: But you know he's getting up at like four or five and going to bed at eight or nine. Well, I prefer I would like to get up at like ten and go to bed at about eight, because I want to be awake as little as possible in this fucking dystopian hell escape we live in.
Speaker 1: Got that Tomorrow's going to be quite a day as we record. Everybody. It's Sunday, January nineteenth for Civil War. We're walking into the Civil War tomorrow. So with any luck, we'll actually be able to upload all three of these episodes for you. So maybe I should do at least the first two tomorrow. Get this up for everybody, and if we all die, could.
Speaker 2: Be listened to the whole ballgame in your ears while we're out there fucking slaughtering each other over Elon Musk and Donald Trump and you telling me, actually, no, Barack Obama is the problem.
Speaker 1: Well, he's been running all of this behind the scenes for the last last four years, eight years. Really, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Been like forty. I think he's got time control device that George Soros David.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's only one time control device, said matters, motherfucker. It's mine, my glasses. By the way, I saw you broke them in half, so the two of you could do different things at different times. Uh, you do have some super glue on hand, don't you, Because I can't see a goddamn thing yet.
Speaker 2: Gorilla Gale out of work, out of work. Oh yeah, I love that little tiger.
Speaker 1: It's terrible. It's terrible impressination. I've been working on it in the car, trying to figure out how to get Gorilla, and I can't. It's so hard because it's like.
Speaker 2: He's always yelling, never yelling, but he always sounds like he's yelling, but you can't hit.
Speaker 1: He's high pitched, but he's deep. It doesn't make any sense at all.
Speaker 2: Hey, some of us are one on ones.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's all there is to it. I'll tell you this brain, you're not coming to Tucson. You're not coming to Tucson. No old Tuesday. We're gonna have a good time, but I can't guarantee you're gonna be there. Been watching a lot of Primetime from eighty nine.
Speaker 2: And in that second Garbage you hang around. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: He hit me in the back of the neck with a stool.
Speaker 2: Graduate of the Terry Garvin School at the.
Speaker 1: Terry Garvin School of Self Defense. Yes, Stockton too.
Speaker 2: There checking man with gay sex is what Gorilla is saying. Thank god he died before everything went the hell? Holy shit?
Speaker 1: Do you see what that says?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is sketchy. Did you say your name? It says, what's up? Gabe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm guessing he saved me in his phone. I just got a text from Dallas Page at eleven forty seven pm on January nineteenth.
Speaker 2: Damn, tell her you're talking to Larry and he's about to kill his son. It's true, Gab, I'm gonna kill myself. Tell Dally I'm done. Tem it's because I'm a I see.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do here, because yeah, I want to say, you know, having a tough time. Really would love to see about getting down to the accountability crib.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Like see what chat GPT's got for you.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, all right, here we go chat GPT. This is real, surreal. Everybody like this is legitimate, like not making this up.
Speaker 2: Just said what's up? Gabe? Vin said, it's a d DP. Ask him if if we can have a turn with Kim. Hey, that's what you wanted. Jesus Christ, say say what was it like to wrestle Johnny be bad at fall Brawl ninety five? Wait, no, maybe it's nice six. Yeah's nice six. It wrests a lot ninety six. Well, so much for him being asleep. I bet you just woke up. And I wonder if you woke him up when you called.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You see. Now, this is what happens when you fly too close to the sun. You're gonna end up down there for like a weekend. Now, hey man, just try to get this hard thing.
Speaker 1: After all this time I had open heart surgery.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yes, And.
Speaker 1: Well, I know it's late. I recently, could.
Speaker 2: You tell me about the time you loaned Kim to train because I fall asleep jacking off into my underpants in my bed like Jerry Lallard. God, Well, I know it's late. I'm telling about the bull game. Need of.
Speaker 1: A way to lose the excess weight to take care of my family appropriately, the kids, and you are the one to turn to to be Frank. I didn't expect the number two work, assumed it was a burner number from many years ago, and was pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 6: To hear you on the message. Apologies for the late night call. Okay, hey man, just checking in after all this time. Recently had Overenhart surgery and while I know it's late, I'm in need of a way to lose the excess weight to take care of my family appropriately, and you are the one to turn to. To be Frank, I didn't expect the number to work, assumed it was a burner number from many years ago, and was pleasantly surprised to hear you on the message. Apologies for the late night call, makes sense whatever, to be Frank Laden.
Speaker 1: Former President Utah Jazz.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, you understand.
Speaker 1: That's wild to me.
Speaker 2: God damn, you're a fucking maniac. He's gonna be just you know what you did. You stoke that man's ego. He's gonna fucking probably fly you down there and you'll be smoking crack with Jake and hanging horrors with Buff. He's a child's rape, but I love him anyway. Like the Malone girl, Rock and Robin baby Sam Houston's wife. You hear that dance Sam Houston would dude?
Speaker 1: I thought Rock and Robin and Sam Houston were half brother and half sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're all they're all siblings. I think Jake and Sam Houston and Rock and Robin are all siblings.
Speaker 2: Sam Houston was married to baby Doll. That was it?
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, correct, yep, eighty two seventy five Houston here, excuse me, uh utah.
Speaker 2: They got the Rocky theme. Ye fucking they do playing in the game. You hear that? Yep? Can you imagine hearing that instead of, you know, like some fucking Drake song or whatever.
Speaker 1: Kenny Smith, Robert or to Elajahwan. Did you even know the time Eli Drake made music?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't aware that Eli Drake made music. Yeah, Yeah, Stockton to HORNI seck HORNI sack down. I'm alone, back out to Stockton, across to the other black guy.
Speaker 2: Back to Stockton. It's my son. Nojah tries to go that long baseball pass. He tried, He sure did try. Yeah, is the stories rookie year? I think it's his rookie year. God damn Malone just lives on that block. He should make some small talk with him and ask him if he's watching WrestleMania five.
Speaker 1: Let's see, he's got read receipts on Jesus, I don't think he does.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know, yeah, I do, so do I. It's insane to me that this man sent me a text message back like that's after that message where I said I don't want to say my number out loud. I actually said that into the message. If you don't remember, I do.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure what was happening. Oh yeah, I guess probably because.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Like, sure, he gave it his away, but not this one yours?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, it's not my number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Any one of you want my number, just message me directly. I'm happy to give.
Speaker 2: It to you two and two together.
Speaker 1: Like, but down the road if we do open this up to more and more people, right, like, I don't want to have my upper out there. That should have you. That should have raised a deviance and crazy so that that.
Speaker 2: Should have raised a lot of concern for him. The fact that you said I don't want to say this like it should it should have do in front of people not gonna deal with this. Why would you do that? Yeah, because you know what he sees. You're a goddamn fucking mark, all right.
Speaker 1: I well, you know what I wonder.
Speaker 2: Transaction perhaps but also like he's always got time for that. From a salesman perspective, like the fact that he uses my name is like perfect, like very smart, right, yeah, real, because I don't say my name on the message. I said his name, but it means that he saved my number in his phone as Gabe. Right, you should have told him it was Rick.
Speaker 1: So honestly, I I met him at New York Comic Con. He was in a booth and I introduced myself. It was right after my mom died, and uh, I don't remember what happened, but he's like, what's your number, man, give me your number, and he traded numbers with me. And I thought at the time and up even now, like this is clearly a second cellphone that he's got for like selling shit. Yeah, like why would he give this to somebody? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You don't get the number that train got, No, no, I me or Carl for that matter. Maybe he did sell him Kim so who knows, but uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, Houston eighty Utah eighty two, three minutes and fifteen seconds left in the ballgame here, that's quite as high scoring as the last game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, what if now? What if what if everyone in that phone in that particular number. What if he has like ten of these, but everybody that has that number, or all people that he thought were fat enough that needed DDP yoga, he could sell it to him.
Speaker 1: I think that's probably acting. I bet even if there's not ten. Yeah, certain that that's the case.
Speaker 2: There's a sex phone, that's what this is. There's a d DPY phone. There's a weird ass like anti aging, crazy Brogan type horseship phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the there's the Adrena chrome phone.
Speaker 2: You know, he's into some kind of fucking vampires. Maybe dude, dude Dally might even be into reverse vampire ship. I don't even know why I'm here doing this with you, but here we are. Huh.
Speaker 1: I did work with Karl. We text you back? Nope, text you back. He texted me back at all. That's wildest Jesus Christ order, dude, brother, So one point ball game here in Utah, Blake, you.
Speaker 2: Realize like we're gonna end up in a month or two doing a live show. Gabe's gonna be at the accountability crib and carrying his fucking phone around like digging out panties from Female Pages Room and zip driving on Daly's computer. Yeah, all right, I'm here on I'm here on Dallas's zip drive two and a half to go, dream, Shake Up and under Tom Chambers hard foul.
Speaker 1: Got twenty two seconds to the two minute warning here, Who is.
Speaker 2: The other handa chick? There's no. Who's a Hannah?
Speaker 1: Not a No, you're thinking of somebody. I know, the one that was on Nickelodeon, right, the.
Speaker 2: One that was on Inside Stuff. Yep, Uh, Hannah Barbara. That's it rockets with the lead now eighty three eighty two.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's Hannah Storm.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: No, you're thinking of you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of Willow Bay. That's it, will Obay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why my head went to Savannah is beyond me? Was there a Savannah?
Speaker 2: I think they had the Clash of Champions there once, Samannah Georgia.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'm just doing my taxes down here in Savannah.
Speaker 2: This is old Carlisle, Carlisle and Carbondale.
Speaker 1: Carlisle and Effingham. Oh, I'm glad you brought that up, Gabe. I'm from around them. Hearts by gum.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking glass.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Dreams thirty the touch, the touch of a chem on that one. My goodness, just kissed it, kissed the glass. Look, this is like, this is way off basketball. Yeah, that's exactly what this is.
Speaker 2: Like. This is a like it's like heavyweight boxing. That's what this ship was back then, like up and down.
Speaker 1: Eighty five eighty four Houston, a minute and twenty seconds left.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's it's enough.
Speaker 1: Watching this is enough to make you forget about what a bunch of douchebags. These guys all are, probably at least.
Speaker 2: Two of them. Yeah, yeah, you can get lost in this stuff. Still. Oh my god, holy shit, did that count? Didn't count? No, he was.
Speaker 1: He took a couple of steps after he got fouled.
Speaker 2: John looks happy. You got that chest hair poking out the top. He's a hairy motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Well look that's what happens when you don't take that jab. Your natural body hair continues to be natural. Sure, yeah, okay, natural is all I'm talking about here, you know.
Speaker 4: No, no, no no dies, no chemicals, no jabs, no steroids, no human growth hormone.
Speaker 1: Not for this guy, no Surrey.
Speaker 2: No, not for you. Mm hmm, sure you're straight edge.
Speaker 1: Grab me that g hb would you that's the date rape drug? Everybody hell of a pass stocked in a horn sec Oh, oh my goodness, heart.
Speaker 2: Foul, my big shot Bob. You know Hornerseck went on to be the coach of the Jazz I thought so. I thought Horne Second ended up coaching, actually coaching New York too.
Speaker 1: You know who else coached? You know who coached in Chicago that I really loved? Vinnie del Negro. Remember his body hair? Remember Vinnie del Negro's body hair.
Speaker 2: No, I just remember this guy. Oh man, Vinnie del Negro is the man. Hold on, no, I know what he looks like. Oh man, he the body hair. Oh gosh, it's hard. It's hard to get too fired up about a guy named Vinnie fucking fucking teen wolf style body hair. Man. Win in the end, Hey, that's a basketball tame, right, Yeah, I'm gonna win in the end.
Speaker 1: When you have a ride on top of a vehicle surf surfing like like styles, yes, yeah no, no, hip was Oh no no no, But the fuck when wouldn't I be able to do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean I played mailbox baseball when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: There it is thirty two seconds left in the.
Speaker 1: Game twenty two second stock clock game clock differential. Chucky Smith just drew the foul.
Speaker 2: Hey, is that a god? Damn it?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to come down there to Kansas and strangle your ass.
Speaker 2: I swear to God. Leave it to Gabe, will you please? By four?
Speaker 1: The mailman with three alan for three mail man does not deliver in this instance, my.
Speaker 2: Truck got stopped, Gabe. Look at Tom Chambers, well groomed hair. Chucky Brown has managed to foul with four points. That is what we call a goon. Okay, Chucky is a goon. Look at that guy back there. You see that that mullet I did, fat headed mullet behind Rudy t God. Tom Chambers looks like he's touched somebody.
Speaker 1: Rudy tom Janovich looks like like Dwight yoakum.
Speaker 2: Yeah kinda.
Speaker 1: Here's the only reason I know that, because it's been bugging me the whole game. I fell asleep on the couch yesterday while my loving wife and tiny daughter were taking a nap in the other room and the TV. Something happened with the internet. The TV rebooted and went back to the Samsung like fake television channels and landed on Panic Room. Okay, and Dwight Yoakum is one of the main characters in that movie. He's got a real stupid face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uncle Dwight. The Country Station Indiana one oh five. It's the moon Pie and the Gizzle up your Dizzle, Dwight Yoakum one oh five point four. Your Mama's Indiana's County.
Speaker 1: Go uh play start fast as you and I'll talk up the post for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't have that one. Let's see, I'll do it never I can find it. Yeah, there is the Country Station Indiana one oh fives.
Speaker 1: Gave you Olkham along with you. Thanks for throwing me in your back seat. It's Uncle Dwight. It's the Country Station Indiana one oh five.
Speaker 2: Music on the.
Speaker 1: Way from Garth Brooks Shanaiah Twains with no further ado.
Speaker 2: Here's Dwight y nice.
Speaker 1: It is one of my weaker, weaker attempts. But that's a that's about a fourteen second post if I remember correctly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we picked a great time to do this. At the very end on the whole ball game.
Speaker 1: We're still waiting on a text back from Dally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be quite the cliphanger. That's like, that's like a who shot Jr? Thing? There? It is? See, Yeah, I told you there's a reason we split these things up. Bulls and Magic have already started.
Speaker 1: Yep, just like what's the first game they get going, regardless of whether the game is over, So I'm guessing it'll be the same. They'll start us from that tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, who knows how this thing got edited together too, so I'm sure they that's a good point. Found the completest versions. And I'm gonna guess the first game we watched might not have been from this Colorado feed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't get any of that warning stuff, that's true.
Speaker 2: Who knows what we'll get on this last one. Wouldn't it be something if we got a Chicago land feed for you?
Speaker 1: Oh, that'd be wonderful. I didn't even put two and two together there.
Speaker 2: I've always like sometimes hoped i'd stumbled upon something and find it to be a local channel that I saw. I found a few Cardinal games that were like local whatever back when the games were you know, on the local affiliate of whatever the fuck, CBS, NBC, ABC, But the Cardinals television network as it was back at ninety one presentations.
Speaker 1: Ninety one to eighty seven. Houston's in the lead. There's fourteen point two seconds and Utah has the ball at half court.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I was Dockton for three.
Speaker 2: Airball John, airball boy. You could have used a little boost on that one.
Speaker 1: Huh Hey, I told you get it. The fact that everything happens for a reason. Okay, this is in the past. You win some, you lose some, you make some, you miss some.
Speaker 2: That's what I always say. But you do it the right way, you do it clean, you do it above boards. You understand well, I wouldn't say that getting a vaccination if I had a disease is a dirty move. It's cheating, cheating at what life. Ah, there it is.
Speaker 1: If you don't have the natural immunity, you don't deserve the natural immunity. There's a reason that God sorts us out the way he does. But Haqeen got fouled there, made one to two. It's now a five pointball game and it's time out.
Speaker 2: Utah. What's that? I think people like you're just lazy and you want to absolve yourself of any responsibility and having lazy having lazy, having to think about what's right or wrong.
Speaker 1: So you say every of us was a professional athlete. You're calling me lazy.
Speaker 2: No, you're psychologically lazy, lazy with your emotions. No, No, yeah, that's it. You're not. You're not honest yourself, John, I am so I don't think you are.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're not honest with yourself, Blake, You ever think of that?
Speaker 2: Huh? Every day? Yeah, we gotta say that.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't expect to say that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: See, that's the problem with people like you. You don't think that way because you can't because you're selfish, fucking assholes.
Speaker 1: Let me explain something to you, Blake. I have half the brain that you do.
Speaker 2: See it, see it, see it, see it, see it. I was watching the ninety nine nitro today and yeah, he's got Charles Robinson there holding up the says something like the record for the millennium eighty one to zero, and and at the end of the promo he just starts chanting his own fucking name. He's in the corner and he just starts to go see it, see it, see it, saying he says something like in that name is and then does it. Got it? Nine seconds ago.
Speaker 1: In Utah again, uh Utah hid the timeout, so they got the ball at half court. Chambers to inbound nine and a half seconds left. Five point ball game. Check that up, Carl Malone all three and from from like twenty four feet twenty five feet out. Two point ball game, six and a half seconds left, smart money. Here is a quick foul.
Speaker 2: Yep, I guess the mailman delivered on that one, didn't They gave you.
Speaker 1: Sure did, mail man. There's no question about that. That was a beautiful shot. It's almost as if you were visualizing the ball is your dick and the basket is a twelve year old girls vagina.
Speaker 2: I'm a truck driver.
Speaker 1: It's good. That's good. So Clyde, the Clyde, the glidereer. Drexler's got two shots here, I think one and one. Actually, no, it's.
Speaker 2: Too you'll notice the bonus Clyde's hairline. He has done the appropriate thing, and he shaved his head.
Speaker 1: And shaved it because he's not a monster as far as we know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, when they were playing the Bulls in the ninety two finals, he did have that fucking patchy ass ship. Yes he did, Yes, he did, Thank god. He got his mind right and got his grind right.
Speaker 1: Oh Clyde misses the first so the Jazz are within one one, one possession here of tying the ball game, tying.
Speaker 2: Or fuck is outis thorp bat.
Speaker 1: Hit the second three point ball game six seconds to go?
Speaker 2: Smart foul? They found them very smart foul on the part of the.
Speaker 1: The Houston Rockets and Kenny Smith.
Speaker 2: A ka the Black Charlie Chaplin.
Speaker 1: That mustache brings up all sorts of questions, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I I like Kenny. Yeah, a bad decision, bad decision like that old Saturday Night Live. Look at that prick.
Speaker 1: Just I don't know who you're talking about, but I assume it's me. But I'd like it if you'd shut your damn mouth.
Speaker 2: The tight mouth man, what's up with that?
Speaker 1: You gotta keep everything tight, you know.
Speaker 2: As long as you keep it tight in the front everything, it's harder forward to come out and people to learn the truth. You know. I agree, you keep your bum hole tight. John Nolan, Ryan on the whole ball game.
Speaker 1: You a big basketball fan, Nolan.
Speaker 2: I'd like to shoot a peach basket every now and then. Sure, Sure, I take the old leather medicine ball out back and throw it around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that I would imagine that's a good workout. Playing basketball with the medicine ball on the ranch absolutely forces you to keep your whole time while you're clearing the.
Speaker 2: Brush, clearing brush, playing medicine ball basketball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. I understand their No, bitches, it's true. Drexler back of the line makes it a two point ball game. Three point ball game. Excuse me, with two seconds left here he makes this. It's pretty much a nail in the coffin.
Speaker 2: Blake. I would say, oh, yes, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Four point ball game, two seconds left, Stockton for three from way it is. That's the ballgame, folks, Houston, the Houston Astros between the defeat the Utah Jazz ninety one and the Rockets win the series two and head to the Western Conference Finals.
Speaker 2: No, the rock Yeah, you're right, they did win the series. Here.
Speaker 1: Yep, we're we're gonna cut it there. We're gonna set it at four hours, twenty minutes and eight seconds for the next ball game, and we'll get to that. You know, we're gonna drop these out at the same time, so you can just jump right into it. My assumption is you're probably gonna watch he's out of order, and if you jump right to the Bulls game, we'll put a note in the post for you not to do that, because we don't want to spoil you on whatever the hell is going to happen with Diamond Dallas Page texting me back. But we'll keep you updated on that and bring you the next of the the last of the triple header here from May seventh, nineteen ninety five. Next time right here on.
Speaker 2: The ball game.
Speaker 1: Yeah that yeah, dude, Oh nope, it's not.
Speaker 3: Him, all right?
Speaker 2: Did Hey, thanks for calling me back.
Speaker 3: So bottom line is you back up the four hundred pounds?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, three three? I mean I lost a lot after the surgery. I met about three fifty five. So did you do this stomach surgery? No? No, no, no, no, it was I had a I had open heart surgery in October. I had I had an aortic aneurysm that they found. Yeah, I am on, I'm on a uh six sixty five. Yeah, you don't get fu. You gotta do a picture your box, you know. So how old are you? Forty forty one? Wow? Okay, don't make it. I'll say anything that the doctors have said there, some of my bigger guys.
Speaker 3: The one thing you got going for you is your age, and you're around the corner.
Speaker 2: From that's not going for you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the main reason you have to exercise is because that ship will pull your fucking head out of your ass.
Speaker 2: And that's what's happening right here.
Speaker 3: Is it caught in that you know that ship do anything? I should have scared the ship out of you.
Speaker 2: Literally they called it. How long just happened? Uh?
Speaker 1: They found it in uh in August and I had surgery in October.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so just just chucht.
Speaker 2: Over just past.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so it's been it's been three three and a half months.
Speaker 3: There at least on the path and bottom liners, Man, when you're exercising, you're releasing what they call, now hope, molecules.
Speaker 1: I've seen I've seen something about this, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's it's all that Shit's.
Speaker 3: True exercise really trash, you.
Speaker 2: Know, fucking your size.
Speaker 3: The fucking shit you want to be doing is my ship.
Speaker 2: So if you're doing it fucking and taking.
Speaker 4: Control of the food because you're an addict, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So fucking me again. Here's the thing. Gabe is an addict. I should know, I've spent enough time with him. But Old Dallas goes on for another fourteen minutes about this and that, including Robert Kennedy and Hope Molecules and Hillary Clinton and how much money Gabe has got to spend to get into the new accountability crip. Shit's not free, you know, learn exactly who this man is, as if you don't already know, by joining the Patreon It's patreon dot com flash the whole ballgame any level will do with face it. Joining the tier named after old Harriet here makes the most sense, don't it. Signed hot dogs in your mailbox seems like a good idea, right The wife will love that. Holy cow www dot patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: Slash the whole ballgame.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta go grab grab a beer, maybe maybe three or four seven hot dogs?
Speaker 2: Okay, bye bye