Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Friday, the thirteenth of December. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, as we see FBI Director Christopher Ray leaving at the very last minute, he continued to lie about what happened on January sixth, And yet we have the Inspector General's report that says, yes, they were agent provocateurs who knew who knew. And yet at the same time we see one person after the other going to mar Lago to kiss the ring. Yeah, the man who betrayed the little guys is working with the big guys. You've got Zuckerberg poning up a million dollars to buy his way in. Worked out pretty good for Pfizer last time when they gave a million dollars a Trump for the inauguration. And of course Jeff Bezos is going there next week. And why not look at all the money that Elon Musk has made. You give Trump two hundred and fifty million or whatever it was for the campaign, you wind up making two hundred billion already, and the new rules for him have not even kicked in yet we'll be right back. Well, that's what they're making. You know what's happening to the people in North Carolina besides you know, some of them dying from the cold. Just last week we had another person dye from the cold as a Biden Gallavants ran in the globe throwing out bundles of billions of dollars to different people for everything, and Mike Johnson kind of twiddles doing nothing and not even talking about what they're going to do in terms of helping the people in North Carolina. And of course FEMA SIT's in their heated trailers collecting bonus pay. Well, they're not all inactive. You have the local officials in bunkhom County, in Bunkham County forcibly evicted these homeless people from the shelters that were built for them by the Amish. By the Amish, I said, at the very beginning of this, I said, to me, the best charity that was out there was what the Amish and the Midnight We're doing. There's different groups. This is not the group that I know, but they've gone in different places when the federal government would not help, they come in and they build homes for people, and they'll stay for years building these homes. And the Amish came in and built this pretty quickly so that it has some shelter. And now you got the local officials taking that away from them. Isn't that amazing? As one person said, how do you look at yourself in the mirror? They probably look at themselves a great deal of pride, because that's what their life is about. That's how they get their power. They get their power by the rules that they create for us. And there's nothing more powerful than being able to create arbitrary and capricious rules without regard for what it does to other people. Well, that's pure power. And these people are addictating, you know. When I look at Bunkham by the way, you know, I don't know if maybe this is passed out of usage. Now that I grew up with we used the term Bunkom. I thought it was kind of funny when I in Florida. When I went moved to North Carolina, I saw Bunkhom County. Is it really eh? And the whole word, the etymology of this word is pretty interesting. Of course, the word means pure nonsense, and that's what we're seeing right here with the Bunkham County officials pure nonsense. Where it came from was back in the eighteen twenties, I think it was there was a congressman that was from Bunkhom County and they were having a debate over the Missouri Compromise, I think, and he just starts on this long winded oratory that was absolutely irrelevant. And the other congressman they were there, were pleading with him to stop. Come on, get to the point, bring this, you know, get say what you want to say, and shut up. You're not saying anything, you know. And he looked at them and he said, I am speaking to Bunkom and it entered the vocabulary going back to the teen twenties of something that is totally nonsensical and irrelevant. But of course Bunkhom County was also famous within North Carolina for a tremendous amount of corruption locally, and so this is in Bunkhom County. Three weeks ago, hundreds of Amish carpenters began to work to build cabins in western North Carolina. I'd like to have the Amish build me a cabin. They make good stuff. Where many people are still using tents, but government officials in Bunckham County have begun forcibly victing homeless individuals from their tiny homes and their cabins that were built and donated by the Amish. These small, sturdy structures intended to be a temporary solution for people without stable housing, to provide a safer, more private, more dignified alternative to traditional homeless shelters. You see, this is very bef Skinner like. Right, what's the title his book? Beyond Freedom and dignity. Our government hates both of those things for us. We are not to be allowed to have freedom or dignity. The Amish built homes are designed to address an immediate need, offering homeless individuals are safe in a private space. Advocates for the homeless note that people avoid shelters. Why are they living on the streets. Well, because of shelters. It may not be safe. They've got a lot of rules there too, strict rules, lack of dignity afforded by the FEMA approved shelters. But you know that's the whole point. They don't want us to have any dignity. They hate us. You got to stop with us. I know a lot of people I've had this. My friend who is in the military, went to West Point. You know, later we'd have these conversations and I would start talking about what these people are, don't He goes, well, you have to always assume that somebody's just doing this out vignorance and not out of malice. Is that? How long do you have to assume that? You know, at what point does this callous indifference, this malicious indifference to other people? At what point are you going to call them that malice? These tiny homes were not a permanent fix, but they were a crucial step towards stability. The Bunkham County officials maintained that while tiny homes are not explicitly banned, any structure used for habitation must have access to plumbing and electricity in order to comply with housing codes. So let me ask you this, when they kick them out of these houses and knock them down, do the people have electricity in plumbing? Then what ridiculous kafka esque or Wellian nonsense. The people living in these homes were safer and healthier than they would have been in shelters or streets. Why not work towards solutions instead of tearing down on what is already helping them. Well, because it's buncom because it's pure nonsense, and folks, the pure nonsense and the arbitrary, capricious power that's being exercised everywhere. It's not limited to bunkhom County. Our entire bureaucracy is buncom Forcing people back into shelters or worse on the streets serves no one. These homes are a step toward dignity, safety, and independence. Well, no, it doesn't serve anyone. No, it serves the needs of the bureaucrats to dominate and to boss people around. They love that arbitrary power. And so that kind of brings us to January the sixth, and the lies and the deception and the manilplation of the FBI. Again, as Christopher Ray is on his way out at the last minute, he said, no, no, we didn't have any undercover agents there. And yet Horowitz's the report, Inspector General's report, says they had. The Department of Justice had twenty six hunder cover agents on duty. Today. You think it was that many or you think it was more. Are they telling you the truth? I said this from the very beginning. You know, you go back to December fourteenth, and that was when I just said, Okay, it's done.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I knew this thing was a grift all along. I didn't want anything to do with it. I told Alex Jones in front of my crew, I said, I don't want you on my show selling that stuff. I thought he was going to fire me right then, but he waited a couple of months and I didn't talk about this stop to steal stuff until Monday, December the fourteenth, and that was when they sent in the electoral College stuff. And that point I explained to people what could have been done, what was not done, and I said, in this January the sixth stuff is absolute nonsense. And I said, you're going to it's a grift.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They're just trying to steal money from you. That's what Alex was doing. I didn't realize that the very day before, on January the thirteenth, was the day that hadn't gone out of there, and they said, whatever it takes, Biden's going to be removed from office one way or the other. I went on the air the morning the next morning, I went out of the airsid it was it was a lie, and it was a grift. But when you look at this, I told people, I said, of course you're going to be entrapped with this. First of all, you're not going to accomplish anything. There's nothing to be accomplished. Secondly, there's going to be agent provocateurs there. They're going to trap you. They're going to use it to come after the entire conservative movement, which is exactly what did happen. So and then when it did happen, when it all you think Alex didn't know that it was there was going to be agent provocateurs. I mean he's always talking and everybody knows that. Everybody knows the history of the FBI. I mean, you had Judge and Politano on long time ago went through all these different events. He said, look at this, how the FBI set this up. They create a plan and then they get some patsies to come in, and they get them all hyped up, and they're recording and listening to everything that they say, and then they provide the plan for them to execute. They give them, if necessary, materials and all the rest of this stuff. You know, they may give them some fake weapons or whatever, or some real weapons if that's necessary to set them up, and they do it, and they've done it over and over again. Alex used to always tell people, and it was true. He said, all of these right wing organizations in the ku Klux Klan and this lohem stuff and everything going back to the Oklahoma City bombing and things like that, that's all being run by Feds. They sought more recently with in Michigan a couple of times the hw to eave militia. And then you also had the situation and I've had the lady who's doing the documentary trying to get the documentary finished, but she's getting lots of opposition on a couple of times I've had her on. But you know, this whole idea of this plot to kidnap Quipmer and everything, it's all created by the FBI. They ran that whole thing. They got some Patsy's in there, and the guy, the FBI agent who ran it, guess what, he went back to Washington. Right after that. He goes back to Washington and he's the one who's presiding over all this January the sixth stuff. That's what it was from the very beginning. It's pretty clear. And yet immediately after this stuff happened, alex Is on the air saying it's no, it wasn't Ah, it was FBI, FBI provocateurs that were doing this stuff. So they said some of these sources were embedded among rioters. As a report from Horowitz eighty four pages, some of them were embedded among rioters in restricted areas, and four FBI sources also entered the capital with them. He did claim that the FBI didn't authorize any of those undercover agents to enter the capitol or to otherwise break the law. Oh yeah, he says, they didn't authorize them. But did they did break the law? Are you going to do anything about it? Now? He said, those who did enter restricted areas have not faced any charges. Sy didn't authorize them, But of course they're not going to penalize them either for this. So, as I've been talking about this week, Matthew Graves the guy who's running these persecutions, and they are persecutions. If people peacefully assembled and redressed their grievances, If the police are standing there at the open doors and telling people where to go, you come in and all this stuff, there's no crime. And he has now charged some fifteen hundred people. Actually the number is fifteen hundred and sixty and going still going up rapidly. Because of the years that it took for the confirmation to be revealed, Speculations suggested that law enforced agents who were part of the riot were even organized and embedded it well, of course, because that's what they always do. Well. The FBI undertook significant efforts to identify domestic terrorism subjects who plan to travel to the capital region, says a report, the FBI did not take a step that would have helped them. Yeah, you believe that, you really believe that. And yet WND, which I'm reading this account from everybody's covering it World d Daily WND covers for Trump, I say Trump repeatedly had offered to authorize National Guard troops to be at the Capitol that day to make sure there wasn't any significant violence, but his offer was rejected. Poor thing he's got executive offers is that one locked us down on March the thirteenth, twenty twenty an executive offer. Well, he did bribe people with money another executive orders, but his offer was rejected both at the city and the federal level. Who gets to reject an order from the president at the federal level. I'm curious about that. Who outranked him? Come on, he was telling people, meet me at the Yeah, does a speech go over here at the capital, Meet me at the Capitol. He didn't show up there. What did he know? What did he know? So he's egging people on these building false hope. That's going on for a couple of months. He goes there the day of and says, to meet me over there. We got organizing, we got equipping, we got profiteering. Who was it that organized all the stop the steal stuff? Who was the key evangelist with all that stuff? Well, you know, Trump was pretty much there. And as cowboys for Trump say, the founder who got caught up in all this? He said, it's the greatest entrapment in history. Well, he said it was Trump who entrapped him. And of course it was also what was going on was stop the steel human sources. Oh yeah, they're very confident about all of this stuff. And I remember Darren Beattie talking about this the way he would look at it. He said, well, you know, you can tell who was the rat by who was not charged. I remember he famously focused on Reyepps. But if you remember before Ray Epps, he went after Stuart Rhodes, he went after Enriquetario. This is Darren Beatty at Revolver. Oh. Absolutely, they're the ones who did it. And quite frankly, I thought I thought that that was likely that Enrico Tario had been because he had in the past been an FBI informant. And he was the one person, the leader of the Proud Boys, who was not even there that day because the day before the police told him that he couldn't be in Washington, DC or something that looked to me like it was a real setup. And yet he's the person who was sentenced to the second longest term after Stuart Rhodes. And of course, as Stuart Rhodes was indicted, first of all, Darren Baeddy said, he ran, and he ran the whole thing. He'll never be charged anything. Then they indicted him. Then when they indicted him with this absurd Insurrection Act, Darren be d said, that's so over the top. That's just that the FEDS are coming up with these ridiculous overcharges to make sure that he doesn't get charged with anything. Then he got charged, and they got decades in jail, got the most jail time of anybody else. Darren Bettie never said anything about that, never followed up, and then of course sid Rico Terrio got the second most second longest jail term. So I said, well, I guess I was wrong about that as well. Doesn't mean that because he was an FBI informant once that he was still an FBI informant. I thought the events of that day were suspicious, but you know the elephant in the room, the person who was not charged. And I said this about Ray Epps. I said, you want to focus on ray Epps? He want to focus about what he said to people. Well, it was suspicious, sure, But I said, do those people go because REPS told him to go on January sixth? No? No, did REPS make any money from them? No? No, who was it was Donald Trump who told him to do? It was Alex Jones and all the stopped to steal people who told him to go, and they weren't charged. Alex wasn't charged with anything. So I don't know, you know what's going on? What do you think is going on with that? Well, you know when you look at the re Apps thing, and of course that was what got Tucker Carlson fired because he's going to get a lawsuit from Ray Apps and Fox News getting kind of tired of lawsuits on all this stuff. But if your standard, Darren Beattie for identifying the wolves among the sheep is to see who is influencing other people and not charged, what do you think about you know, what do you think about Ali Alexander? For example? Right, Ali Akbar was his name when he was convicted of fraud and a bunch of other charges. Then he changes his name Ali Alexander, and then he becomes a fixture and stop the steal. There he is with alex and there he is with Nick Fuentes and Alexander, and there's alway stop the steel stough. Well it was pretty big, made a lot of money, didn't They have millions of dollars with that, Ali Alexander said, And the lead up to this, he said, I pray that I'm the tool to stab these mother efforts. And while that was happening, he still had a monetized YouTube channel. How does that happen not only left on YouTube, but monetized on YouTube. These people who were not charged, these people who made so much money, these people who were the evangelist, and the cheerleaders and the sheep herders, that's what they were. You call them judas goats. I think sheep hurder is the best term with all that. And then, of course, you know Alex on you some of the thirteenth Biden will be removed one way or the other, all the bravado, all of this talk that is there. Well, when we come back, we're going to take a look at the pardons that are rolling out, and the ring kissing that is rolling out, and the massive profiteering that is already taking place. Tournator, thank you very much for a tip, he says David. I'm getting in here kind of late, but can you please tell us where we can find that video? This is from yesterday. We left this up. The video yesterday about the potential Brian Thompson and Nancy Pelosi connection that was sent to me. I think it was on Twitter. I was originally from originally from TikTok if you look at the aspect ratio of it, so it was a TikTok video that is on Twitter. I think I don't remember who it was that posted it there, but if you look for Brian Thompson and Nancy Pelosi. You'll probably find that on Twitter. I think several people have put that up, But sorry, I can't give you any more information on that. At Possum King says North Carolina is another land Gram. Yeah, there's that as well. You know, that's one of the reasons why they're being so callous with these people. It truly is amazing, and we've talked about that. You know, what is there the opposition to these lithium mindes and the rest of the stuff that is there. Twelve June seventeen seventy six. This is what the Inspector General report said. We found no evidence of the materials we received or testimony we received showing or suggesting that the FBI had undercover employees. Yeah, they call them. They have a different name for them, the initial CHS. And you know they're kind of an informant. They would be lying to you. Everything they say is a lie. Just just switch one of the last two letters there instead of FBI, you get FIB. That's what they do all the time. They fib their lie enforcement. These are the people who enforced the lies of politicians from Russia Gate to January the sixth and beyond and beyond, to infinity and beyond as long as you don't stop it. It's always been that way. This is that's something that began with Trump. They used to be weaponized by right against the left back in the sixties and seventies. And of course Jaggar Hoover was one of the most corrupt bureaucrats that ever existed. He had blackmail files on everybody. Both Truman and Nixon talked about that, and when he died, a secretary went in and cleaned everything out. You get the name of Jaggar Hoover off of that building and we'll start and we'll talk, okay about any FBI credibility. A North American house hippoet must have been. Back in late November December twenty twenty, when David was doing the show, Alex interrupted with a special report from the road. When David came back, he blew a stack. Yeah, yep, I did, I did. Uh. He's thank you for the tip, He says, it's not much. I just realized my membership in your Rumble channel had lamps. Not sure how long it's been like that, but I reupped. Thank you so much. I appreciate that well. We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back. We have a new ad. Let's put together by Karen. She wrote the script for this stuff and gave it to Whistler and he made this happen. And this is about our Christmas album.
Speaker 4: I wish I had a Christmas Night album.
Speaker 5: You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot com for just thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 6: There's right in the second floor there, say.
Speaker 7: What'd you?
Speaker 3: Was you?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Not just one wish a whole hat for first, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like we Are you gonna throw it on?
Speaker 7: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 9: Hello girls, can't you come out to me?
Speaker 10: Can't you come on?
Speaker 5: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and it's all new.
Speaker 4: I'll be home for Christmas.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 4: You want the moon?
Speaker 6: Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole around it, pull it down.
Speaker 7: I'll take it and.
Speaker 11: What and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night album.
Speaker 2: And you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, Bill Clinton goes on the view. At first he says, I hope that Biden doesn't issue preemptive pardons, And then before the program is out, he says, I hope he gets one to Hillary. He says, if Biden wanted to talk to me about that, I would talk to him about it. But I don't think I should be giving public advice on pardon power. Well, yeah, because he got in a lot of trouble with the crooks that he pardoned. If you remember public, he pardoned a big white collar criminal. Trump went way beyond that. You not only pardoned several of them, pardoned some mecade people as well as then taking one of these white collar criminals that was his son in law's father and making him ambassador to France. So most of us get out of this world ahead of where we'd get it at all, if we got was simple justice. So it's normally a fool's Aaron said Clinton, you spend a lot of time trying to get even. In other words, you know, just be happy for what you've got here, you know, chill out and stop murdering people. That sheriff said. Yeah, it's just just go with the flow. There says Bill Clinton. And yet he said I might need to talk to Biden about a premptive pardon for Hillary. He said he'd be willing to do it. He said, you know, they talked about locking her up. They may lock her up again. Yeah. And so you know, you got Trump's pardons of Jared's dad and all these other people. And yet even Bill Clinton is talking about the preemptive pardons. And so then Biden had a real big day yesterday. He pardoned thirty nine people, and he commuted the sentences of nearly fifteen hundred people. Now that's an interesting number, isn't it, because it almost exactly matches the number of J six prosecutions fifteen one hundred and sixty. Is the Union Party laying down the foundation for Trump to finally pardon the Jay six ers, which he should have done before, so that he can regain the trust of his base. Is that what they're doing, I mean everything that they're I said this of the weekend when Hunter was pardoned. I came back that Monday and I said, this is really good news. Yew. Most of the right was really disgusted, because we all know that Hunters are real criminal. We know that they laundered tens of millions of dollars. It's it isn't just that ten million dollars, but lots of it, So they criminally, you know, they made millions of dollars, tens of millions of dollars with pedaling influence, corruptly didn't report it for taxes. Of course, had the gun charge that was there, he had real crimes that were there, and all that stuff is just going to be expunged and going all the way back to his initial involvement in Ukraine, because that's what this is all really about. So people are rightfully upset about how Biden was basically pardoning himself, not just his son. But I said, no, this is good because nothing is going to happen to those people no matter what. And I want to get the j six people out of jail. And I said, it's going to force Trump's hand now with this, and it removes all the objections that people would have, you know, yelling at him how corrupt he was. The left is, you know, really fle mixed with all this, what do we do? You know, we laid this all down, We said, where for the rule of law? And Biden has just you know, pull their pants down and embarrassed them in front of everybody. It's just so the So they were very upset about it, but I thought it was a good thing. And now we see, interestingly enough, Biden now pardons fifteen hundred people, fifteen hundred and thirty nine actually, which is almost exactly the fifteen hundred and sixty. And so now it's getting more and more difficult for Trump to stab his people in the back again. And if he pardons thet Jay sixers, all will be forgiven of him. They will. MAGA has already pardoned him. They don't care. They don't care. All the stuff that happened to the Jay sixers, that's not Trump's fault that he didn't protect them. Everybody knew that Biden was going to do this stuff. And of course Biden is guilty for what he's doing, but Biden laid it. Trump laid it out there and let him do it without defending them. So I think that's my take on all this stuff. What I think is really behind this. I think this is a uniparty, and I think they're preparing everybody to get so solidly behind Trump. I mean, it is amazing to see how he is worshiped now everywhere. Biden commuted the sentences of nearly fifteen hundred individuals placed on home confinement during the pandemic so called and who has the successfully reintegrated into their families and communities for at least a year, And then he outright pardoned another thirty nine individuals. And he hasn't even started on the big political pardons yet. Well, you know, when we talk about pardoning people. There was a there was a tweet by some guy who is a doctor, an MD, Richard Fleming. I don't know who this guy is, but what he said was if Alex Jones can be found liable for emotional harm to parents of Sandy Hook children for saying that he didn't think that there was a gunman, That's not exactly what he said, but anyway, what should be the consequences for David Ike? He said, after telling millions of families who's loved ones died or were harmed by Star's COVID true that it really wasn't a pandemic and all the rest of this stuff. So what should we do to him? He lied and people died, is what he's saying.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: The person lied and caused people to die was Fauci. They weren't dying of COVID, They were dying of the ventilators and rim Dzevit and all these other things are being financially incentivized. And we've talked about that over and over again. But he put that out directly to David Ike, and so David Ike reposted that and replied, he said, so, what should be the consequences for all the doctors and nurses who administered this fake COVID vaccine only for their patients to die and to have their health destroyed for life, or to have their health destroyed for life. And all the politicians and the help officials who killed untold numbers with lockdown, who delayed treatment, who gave them Medaslam and rem da Zevir. Well, I'm just asking mister Fleming, right, they're the ones who have the blood on their hands. And of course it's not just the public people, but it's also Trump. What should be the cause for Trump? You see, the betray able to J six people is bad but it's nothing compared to the betrayal of these people who were killed with the Trump shot that he is still to this day so proud of. It's nothing compared to what Trump did to the Constitution and the precedents that he set in there. And of course there's also the media who hold Trump harmless for all of this stuff. And so you know, and by the way, the whole thing about Alex Jones, that was not what that was about. Anyway. The Sandy Hook thing didn't establish any precedents over the First Amendment. It never went to trial. If you don't comply with discovery, you lose by default. And that's what happened to Alex. And he lied and told his audience, well, I gave him everything they asked for, and they got caught red handed in a lie on the witness stand, just like Perry Mason. And Alex Jones even said, so this is your Perry Mason moment. It's like, yeah, yeah, this is this is the moment where we catch the guy red handed as he is on the stand, and yet his followers still follow him. Look, I didn't go hard after Alex when this other stuff was happening. I was not interested in seeing him locked up, but I was interested in seeing other people not be locked up, and I was interested in helping people to not follow this wolf among the sheep. But you know whatever I mean, at this point in time, anything that I say is not going to be used to lock him up. If it did, he'd be pardoned Trump. They're not going to come after him. He's one of them. He's one of them. How many ways do you have to see this? I'm just telling you full on board. He is ci a government control. He is using these people, he is conning them. Yes, he tells people the truth from time to time. That's necessary for you're a con man. So then when the moment comes, that's when the play is. You've got to lay a long pattern of truth out there and then you can pull reel them in. Well, the grifters that are joining around him now, Mark Zuckerberg, as I said before, giving a million dollars to Trump. Now even the technocrats are coming to kiss the ring, because look at what it did for Musk. She's made an unbelievable amount of money here. So Wall Street Journal points that Meta that owns Facebook and Instagram donated a million dollars to Trump's inaugural fund, which is what Pfeiser did for the twenty seventeen inauguration. And look what it got them. They got tens of billions of dollars for a one million dollar donation. There is no bet. I've said it before, there's no better return on your investment than to buy a politician. And that's one thing that Trump really knows how to do, and that is to shovel the money to his cronies and shovel the money he did. You know, when you go back and look at this, it's not just the the precedence of the lockdowns and to take the gun and do the due process some other time. Maybe it was also the financial aspect of it. The trillions of dollars that were added to the US money supply by year. Look at that twenty twenty the most now Janet Yellen printed, you know, forty two percent of the money. That said she was before she became Treasury secretary, she was at the Federal was there, but you know, oligant what six trillion or whatever went in there? Fizer turning a million dollars into tens of billions of dollars, and so Zuckerberg is on his way now, he's not stupid. He's putting the money in the inauguration fund, and uh, zero Hedge talks about it. But then zero Hedge thinks that Zuckerberg has had an epiphany now that he's forty years old. Can you believe that? On how you do you have to believe be to believe that? Oh yeah, he used to be a liberal, but now he's a conservative. He's had an epiphany. They said, as for a Zuckerberg, he's now, this is zero Hedge. He's now forty and his change of politics must come with age. Winston Churchill is often credited with saying that if you're not a liberal when you're twenty five, you have no heart, and if you're not a conservative by the time you're thirty five, you have no brain. And zero Hedge quotes that and says, welcome to forty Zuckerberg. Well, that's not what this is about. Is not a change of heart. It's his heart is focused on the love of money as always. That's why he's doing this. Some people, especially, oh, well, I think Trump's going to arrest him. Now, that's not going to happen. Trump wants his money. Jeff Bezos coming next week, going next week to mar Lago. Trump said yesterday morning Jeff Bezos will meet with him week, presumably at marl Ago. He made the announcement in live interview from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange yesterday. Trump opened the New York Stock Exchange. I mean, he is a conquering hero to everybody but me and you probably you would turned me off by now. Everybody loves him. Everybody loves Raymond. No, no, everybody doesn't love Raymond. Everybody does love Trump though. So he was there to ring the bell the opening, and behind him is a big display of how he is Times Person of the Year. I mean, it's a big deal. Even Malania came. So I will never trust the father of the jab. I will never trust the father of the lockdown. I will never trust the guy who moved the Overton window to universal basic income. I will never trust the guy who continues to lie about all of that stuff, the six trillion dollar debt king. That's what he is, as far as I'm concerned. And so again in the USA, USA, they're all chanting as he rings the bell and as these billionaires line up to kiss his ring and other things. I guess Trump is at the pentacle of pinnacle of his contentious list of a contentious list of global influencers, as he is the Time Person of the Year. Trump's political rebirth is unparalleled. They said he's got a rebirth. Got a rebirth politically, not spiritually. He was shunned, says Time, by most party officials when he announced his candidacy in late twenty twenty two, amid multiple criminal investigations. Little more than a year later, Trump cleared the Republican field, clinching one of the fastest contested presidential primaries in his history. Well why was he rejected, Well, there'd been very poor gp performance in the mid terms, and especially those candidates that he picked, you know, picked people like doctor oz To for Senate who couldn't even beat Fetterman, and then he went behind, got behind Blake Masters and on and on. You know, all these people he would support if they had somebody like Peter Tiel that was giving him money. And so that was there, and he didn't triumph over the criminal investigations. It was the criminal investigations that made him. It made him a martyr. And everybody was saying that at the time you know, I was saying it obviously, but so is James Carvill. You got to stop these prosecutions making him more popular all the time. We all see it. Everybody saw it on both sides. Maybe not time, maybe they are a little bit on the slow side. But then and when I saw that about David Ike, uh, you know he talks about how all of these celebrities and influencers, these billionaires, this crony corruption that is all there. Uh and uh. Russell Brand put this out talking about his experience at mar Lago, And again I think this is so typical of the shallow celebrity nonsense that is all around this movement. Here's Russell Brand enjoying his trip to mar a Lago.
Speaker 2: Did he before?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: It's nice every day And I knew because there was secret service here.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 6: I'm very grateful to being a double act of mel Gibson.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, my life's changed quite a lot.
Speaker 12: A little while ago, I was a vegan living a simple.
Speaker 1: Life in grave Essex.
Speaker 13: No, I mean state, Finally, the world changes.
Speaker 12: When we awaken to the continue and perpeture principle connectivity and flow that He grants us, then we are powerful and real change becomes a possibility.
Speaker 13: I gotta follow that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we'll do like.
Speaker 12: Come here, you shoppy sausage stick to deliver in the presence and choose and who's naught in night?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 13: You need it during?
Speaker 11: You need me one time and it was like rain.
Speaker 13: It does not give a fuck with balls, and there's no umbrella for the truth.
Speaker 1: Certainly fair Ring consequent apparely had any double Robin's. Well that's about much as much of that as I can take. Once they bring the bagpipes out, well it strikes fear into the heart of their opponents. Actually, I do like bagpipes always make me laugh. Uh, always wanted a pair. I was in the band when we did Break it down and high school, and I was in the pit band, and they brought some kids in who had some their their theme, their mascot or whatever for their high school was the Highlanders or something, and so they had people on their marching band. They knew how to play a bagpipe, so they brought them in at one point in time, and then a dress rehearsal, they came in and did their bet. You know, they walked down the aisle up on the stage, or anything with the bagpipes and then golf into the wings and then let the air out of these things. And it sounded like a dying beehive. And I was rolling on the floor laughing, and they're like, God, cut, you take that thing outside, go outside the doors before you let that down. It was amazing how loud it was. Anyway, that's a tangent the uh. But when you look at that, you got mel Gibson, you got Russell Brand, you got Tucker Carlson. And you know, then the next next day or so, they'll have all the log cabin Republicans and the LGBT people giving a war words to each other.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: It's a club. Praise God that you are not in that. Seriously, Seriously, it's truly amazing to see this, and this is what the people getting out. David Ike's response to that, well, as he said, mar Lago and the alternative media ladies and gentlemen, that's what it is, right, Russell Brand, Tucker Carls and all these people. He says, the best way to control the opposition, said Vladimir Lenin, the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves. What was he talking about? There he's talking about the trust. The trust. That was what Felix dr Zhinski, the head of the Cheka, did, And I've talked about this many times and again you can see it portrayed Sam Neil and series about riley AS's spies, and basically they set up all of their opposition, all of these other countries. There's a lot of all these people were organizing talking about how they're going to get the Bolsheviks out of power, and so all the foreign opposition that was organizing, they were leading it. They were leading it, and they led the guy that inflaming pattern, James Bond, after they led him to his death. He's a pretty sophisticated spy. And so it was called the Trust. Now under Trump, we had trust the plan, and maybe what they missed was a comma should have been trust the plan or a dash trust the plan. The plan was trust. The plan was the trust, just like the Bolsheviks did. And it's still going on. So some people are concerned. Some people are plotting Trump's pick of Harmeet Dylan to lead the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division. As Life site News points out, she was the lawyer for David de Leiden for the Senator for Medical Progress. I remember he had the undercover videos showing that Planned Parenthood was more than willing to negotiate for baby parts. I want that Lamborghini and all the rest of that stuff. And it was Lala Harris who came after him, came after him, didn't do anything for Planned Parenthood. No, no, I'm not going to pay attention to that. We're gonna come after him for recording these conversations. And she did, and then when she became senator, it got passed on to Javier Bressera, who is now the head of HHS for Biden. So two of them as a state attorney, and now there's a third person who was continuing on this persecution of David de Leiden, who exposed this heinous trafficking and body parts. Now Harmeat Dylan was his lawyer. I find that very interesting because and they say, well, that's good, you know, because she was defending him and his civil rights. And it is good that she would defend him in his civil rights. But how many times did you hear me say that the Republicans are so afraid of abortion? I said, you know, if they wanted to go bold, they would show what a baby. If they wanted to go really bold, they'd show what an abortion is. And it would be pretty bold for them to do a positive pro life ad to show the reality of babies. You know, mom, apple Pie babies. You don't want to get behind that, jupe, where's your family values? But I said, if they don't have the stomach to do either one of those, it would be a perfect point for them to attack La La Harris, who was the one who persecuted the guy who exposed the crime of trafficking and body parts. You want to show how heinous abortion is. You want to show how heinous planned parenthood is and callous they are, and you want to show Lalla's connection all that. That was the obvious thing to do, and yet her meat Dylan and I just realized that she was the lawyer for David de Lighton. I didn't realize that. But she spoke at the Republican convention, remember the RNC convention. She had a lot of It created a real controversy because she got up and she puts a prayer shawl on her head and she prays to Waha Guru, the only true God. Remember that she is I think a Sikh or something like that. And you had all these Republicans bowing their heads and you know, in agreement with her praying to Waha Guru, the only True God. A lot of people said, look, she's got her religious freedom. She can say what she wants. But that's beyond the pale for her to say that. Perhaps I don't know. I mean, I would say that about Jesus, the One True God. I would have no qualms about that. That's her religious thing there. But the issue I had was the the Republicans that were there bowing their head. Are they seek or are they just spineless? Right do anything? And yet my point about talking about her Meat Dylan is that she was very well known to them, given a speaking part there. Now he's making her the head of the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division. All this stuff. They knew about all this they why are they putting in them? Because they knew that she was defending David Delighten. Why would the Republicans talk about that? Again, it is the most obvious thing to cut the rug out from underneath La La because she was involved in all of that. It is truly heinous what they're doing. And we got more to say about that, But we're going to take a break. Nor North American House Hippos says, no problem. They'll just meet with Rudy and get in a two million in cash. Problems solved, Yeah, or somebody's probably they got a different guy than Rudy. Rudy's a made man now and they know better than to use Rudy again. But and s here two thank you for becoming a monthly supporter there on rumble. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back and now the David Knight Show.
Speaker 14: That's right, boys and girls, there's a post election sale on silver and gold from Eutoria has caused a dip in silver and gold.
Speaker 7: It's time to.
Speaker 4: Buy some medals with vietnaors before they come to there.
Speaker 15: Since is go to David Knight dot Gold to get in touch with the wise wolf himself, Tony Harterburn. He knows where to look to find silver and gold.
Speaker 3: A little.
Speaker 4: Yug fiat.
Speaker 1: You don't really have fia on your pick, Yeah, birdhouse Blues, says Harmeat Dylan is a Department of Justice civil rights born in Shandagar, India. She will help the millions of h one b visas from India. I agree, I agree. And of course you know Trump is he's going to kick out all these immigrants and everything, and yet he's saying, we're going to give people a green card if they get even a junior college degree, and we're going to help them too, because we'll give them in state tuition and we'll put them at the head of the list and all the rest of this stuff. The deception is just amazing. That is there so washing posts how Elon Musk backed away from his climate crusade. He was once one of America's outspoken voices on the threat of climate change. Now he argues these existential risks have been overstated. He's a green grifter, right, a green grifter. And as a matter of fact, you know, top of the drug report yesterday, four hundred million dollar man. He's on his way to being the world's first trillionaire. And he also tweeted this out on Tuesday, three days ago, Doze designer retweeted what Donald Trump had to say. Trump tweeted out and said any person or company investing one billion dollars or more in the United States of America will receive fully expedited approvals and permits, including but in no way limited to, all environmental approvals, all upper case get ready to rock, and so Elon Musk approves of that. He said, this is awesome. Yeah, the big guys get richer. Right, if you invest a billion dollars, we're going to get rid of all rules and regulations. But if you're somebody in the mountains of North Carolina trying to survive after your house has been wiped out, and the Amish come in and build at their own expensive with their own labor, something for you, we'll take the away because we've got to obey the rules. But if you give them a billion dollars. See, that's a problem with the people in North Carolina. Those scumbags don't have a billion dollars. They're just non essential. I guess right, that's what Trump said, folks. I'm sick and tired of the two tiers. I'm sick and tired of this elitism. And it is as much alive in the Republican Party as it is in the Democrats. That just manifest itself in different ways. And so, you know, put in a billion dollars, you know what do you get if you give two undred fifty million directly to the president. Well, it's even better again. You invest two hundred fifty million, your net worth goes up by two hundred billion. Every dollar you invest in a politician like Trump, you get at least one thousand dollars back. I think I could become the world's richest man with that kind of return on investment. Right US had once called for a popular uprising. That was his term, a popular uprising against the fossil fuel industry. He did it in a twenty sixteen film, We Need to have a Popular Uprising. Now he's trying to push for a popular uprising for the right. He doesn't have any permanent allies, and he doesn't have any principles. He's only got permanent interest and his interests are becoming wealthier and wealthier. At Tesla, listen to this. Every internal PowerPoint presentation had to include numbers figures from former Vice President Al Gore's documentary and Inconvenient Truth, citing rising carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. I just talked about this again yesterday. I've talked about this so many times, Michael Mann and Tying It says, all as carbon dioxide goes up, is going to be directly proportional to the rise in temperature. Temperature is going to be driven by the rise in carbon dioxide. Except that's not true. It didn't happen. But that was the fundamental lie. That's a fundamental lie behind all this stuff. It is a fundamental lie that al Gore highlighted, as I've talked about many times, and Musk began every presentation at TESLA had to drive that lying propaganda from al Gore and Michael Mann, the guy who, as I pointed out yesterday, is the Anthony Fauci of the climate mcguffin. Michael Mann is the Anthony Fauci of the climate mcguffin, and he was being promoted in every meeting at TESLA by Musk. But now what's happening, Well, the lying on the left is now lying on the right. To paraphrase the WHO and not the World Health Organization, the group. You know, the paragraph about global warming is no longer required in TESLA PowerPoint dex and climate change is plummeted on Musk's list of priorities, and in August live stream on x he told Trump quote, we don't need to rush to solve the climate crisis, that hockey stick and all the rest. It was an existential threat. We're all going to die. Yeah, all of these things that they have done. You know, now, just like the pandemic went away, that we're all going to die with the pandemic, you know, we had to do all the Simon says rules only walk one way in the stores, and you got to wear your mask and get behind the plexi glass and all the rest of stuff. All that just went away. And now the existential threat, we're all going to die for this stuff. Let's going on right And but you know, one of the things that's happening, it's kind of interesting just you know, eight years ago, he's still pushing al Gore's Inconvenient Truth, which was done at that point in time. It was about what do you do? Two thousand and two thousand and two, No, two thousand, he was still run for present. I think it came out around two thousand and one, two thousand and two, something like that, and so it was pretty old, you know, maybe about fifteen fourteen, fifteen years old, and he's still pushing it. But here we are eight years later, and not only is he not pushing it, and not only is he saying we don't need to rush. He's part of the crowd that is rushing to push out artificial intelligence, which is pushing out more using up more energy. And guess what. All that energy is being provided for the most part by fossil fuels that they want to ban. Yeah, the fossil fuel things. We have to have a popular uprising against fossil fuels, he said, except now he's consuming them in vast quantities and saying, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. Once they get their nuclear power plants in, oh, then you better worry about it, because then they're going to come after you to shut down what's left there. Once they get their power supply, set up their own personal nuclear plant, all these technocrats with their AI people like Elon Musk. Once they've got that, then they're going to get very concerned again about the lit bit of power that you use. So again, net worth of four hundred billion, his one day wealth jump of sixty two point eight billion is the largest on record. He's the first person to have a net worth of four hundred billion. And he will, like I said, before the end of Trump's term, I expect to see him as the world's first trillionaire, really do. And so we look at what Doge is doing.
Speaker 3: You know, this.
Speaker 1: This virtue signaling his new thing that he's doing with Ramas Slimy. Doge is setting at sites on high speed rail. Well, you know these high speed rail projects and these monorail projects. Even the Simpsons used to joke about these. And we even had in Raleigh. We had a lot of Socialist Marxist city council members and anything. One of the meetings I went to they had this woman got up. I've told this story before. This is before the Soviet Union fell in nineteen eighty nine, and she was as enamored of their subway system as Tucker Crossing. She came back from Moscow. You might ask yourself, you know, well, because she's a hardcore comie, you know, just like Bernie Sanders and you know Tim Waltz and all these other people, the Blasio that they loved to honeymoon in Russia or in Cuba or whatever. Well, she wanted to go to communist Russia and hang out with like minded people, you know. And she said you could go anywhere in Moscow for a nickel, And I said it cost you every cost those people everything, cost them all their freedom. That's what winds up happening with this stuff. But she wanted to put a rail system in Raleigh, and Raleigh was not a concentrated, high density city or anything like that. It was ridiculous, But this has always been and that's I said you had. Even the Simpsons were making fun of this trend with all these power hungry bureaucrats everywhere who want to make you dependent on them for your transportation, just like Elon Musk does with the self driving cars. It's all the same scams, just different manifestations of it. The whole point is to make sure that you don't own anything, that you won't go anywhere unless you use the transportation that they provide, so that they have control over you in that area of your life. So one area they couldn't control us with the lockdown, and they're furiously trying to get this going. But now you've got these boondoggle programs, and that really is a low hanging fruit. Booty Guey, he's kind of a low hanging fruit himself. And you know, he's got that big infrastructure amounts of money and he's throwing in around and grabbing nuisance the governor of California. This is an opportunity as well for Musk to get some revenge from grabbing nuisance in California. So you better believe that this is on the chopping block. This is a classic case of a bridge to nowhere, nothing that anybody wants or needs, and it has busted the budget over and over again. So you better believe they're going to shut that thing down because again it goes for his revenge as well as for anything else. Twelve June seventeen seventy six. Thank you very much. I appreciate that. So let's get busy with this Christmas month's meter. Did you get that updated this morning? Okay, well I'm not sure it should be at the three eighths thing, so appreciate that very much. Thank you, Star Barkley, Thank you as well. I appreciate that. So okay. June seventy seventy six, I raise your ten dollars and Atomic Dog thank you for their minder. Help David Night spread Christmas cheer by liking the video, sharing on social media and subscript Thank you, he says, and we will be right back.
Speaker 4: I wish I had a Christmas Night album.
Speaker 5: You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot Com for just thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 6: There's right in the second floor there, say.
Speaker 3: Would you wish, George, Well, not just one wish, a.
Speaker 5: Whole hat for first, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot Com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like are you gonna throw it on?
Speaker 7: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 9: Hello girls, can't you come out to me?
Speaker 10: Can't you come old?
Speaker 5: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and It's all new.
Speaker 4: I'll be home for Christmas.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 6: You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole around it, pull it down.
Speaker 11: I'll take it and what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Naburu twenty twenty nine says that MAGA making aristocracies great again. Yeah, so we've got to welcome to the coming feudalism under King Donald. And you know, when we talk about Musk, one of the things I didn't say about him is also you know he can get even with grab a nuisance over this nonsense project. And of course he can now take the high road and say we're going to get rid of subsidies for evs now that he's gotten the maximum amount allowed under the law. And Tesla doesn't get subsidies anymore for the vehicles that they sell, but his competitors do, so, he says, so he gets all the subsidies as he's building his business, and then he moves his way into control Trump and to make sure that they are going to get rid of these subsidies for his competitors as they come around. Look, I never support these subsidies. I think they're wrong. But we all see what's going on here. It's not only a green grift. It's not only green washing that he's doing. But he's very clever in terms of how he is using this stuff. That's how he became the world's richest man. Well, the EPA advisor has been caught by Project Veritas on tape and he's talking about what they're doing. He says, we are throwing as much money as we can into these foundations that are there and these private foundations. We're just throwing money at him and he goes and it might work out pretty good. You know, I might wind up getting to be wonderful if I got a job with one of them. That's the way this works, Right. You got somebody like Musk and he buys influence from Trump and Trump throws contracts to him. Or then you have the people who are in government and they throw money to these organizations, and then they get out and it's a revolving door and they go to work for them. Trump's head of HHS came from pharmaceutical companies. He's CEO of Eli Lilly alex Zar and then his two FDA heads, one of them, after they left, went to Pfizer, the other one went to Moderna. This big revolving door that's there. Well, an EPA official appears to confirm what many of law suspected taxpayer money is being shoveled out the door with reckless abandon all in the name of climate policy. Do people like Musk and his ilk, Right, But now we're going to stop that. We're going to shift gears. The officials' words paint a damning picture of an agency prioritizing speed over prudence, all to sidestep political obstacles. His cavalier attitude suggests the real motive is not saving the planet, but safeguarding their funding from potential Republican oversight. And he used the metaphor of throwing goal bars off of the Titanic. He says, we're throwing goal bars off the Titanic, and we're getting this money out, admitting that the agency's spinning street is less about strategic investments and more about ensuring the funds are locked into programs the future administrations can't reverse. And again, the main thing that needs to be reversed, which Trump would not do in his first term, it's a Paris Climate Court. He pretended that we were legitimately in that. It's a treaty. Nobody went through the process of approving a treaty. It was self ratified by John Kerrey and Barack Obama. But Trump pretended that we were in it. And if we're in it, it takes four years to get out of it. So his hands were tied. He couldn't do anything. The EPA is deliberately funneling billions in A nonprofits to insulate the funds from political accountability, he said. And when you look at comments that the guy made on tape, his name was Ephron. He openly admits how the EPA uses nonprofits as a political buffer against Republican administrations, and he reveals how he could later reap personal rewards with a cushy job at one of the nonprofits that he helped to fund. Over the last year, he said, we've given out fifty billion dollars for climate things, climate things, needful things. So to go work for one of these places would be really cool, he said, because they got lots of cash. I know, because I got it to them. Folks, we've got to kill the EPA or it's going to kill us. It's just that simple. I forget that it was created by Nixon.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you got to have Republican that you think is behind you and so that he can stab you in the back. When we look at what is happening in the UK with all this climate fraud. I mentioned the other day that they've got all of these non existent temperature measuring stations one hundred and three to be precise, and this is all part of the UK met office. These are the people who are running it. It's reported by the Daily Skeptic and it got shared all over the internet. Inventing temperature averages from over one hundred non existent measuring stations. So I have a station here, in a station there, and they would just average them together and pretend that they had a station there that was measuring the temperature. The met Office went so far as to supply coordinates, elevations, and purposes for the imaginary sites imaginary sites, and so that helped these people to identify the fact that they didn't exist. And of course the conditions and the instruments and all the rest of this stuff have radically changed over time. For the places where they really do have weather stations, you know, they might have been out in a rural area. Now there maybe on the airport tarmac. Who's going to get a hotter reading? Right. For the longest time, we were in Raleigh and we would drive out to where we lived down in the forest out in Exerbs. I guess you could say we would routinely see the temperature drop year round by four degrees. And they're pushing the panic button if things change by one a half degrees centigrade, so that was more than that fahrenheit. Anyway, they said, if they were to actually admit all of this stuff, of course they'd be opening a Pandora's box. They'd run the risk of subjecting the Met Office's temperature claims to wider scrutiny. Instead, what the Met Office has done is they discreetly renamed their UK Climate Averages page. They called it Location specific Long Term Averages. Significant modifications have been made to the new page, designed to doubt no doubt, to quash suspicions that the Met Office has been making the figures up as it went along, just all this stuff. The original suggestion that's selecting a climate station can provide a thirty year average from nineteen ninety one to twenty twenty has been replaced with an explanation of the page as quote designed to display locations that provide even geographical coverage of the UK. But it's not reflective of every weather station that has existed or the current Met Office observation, so they quietly go back in and change it. You know, we were reporting the fact that the EPA was hyping this idea of fine particular matter. There's two point five nanometers or smaller that came out of was a product of diesel engines, or the product of fireplaces or barbecues or whatever they wanted to ban at the time. And we talked about that, and I did a report of that in a fall of twenty twelve. And on the page where they talked about PM two point five particular matter two point five, they showed the smoky mountains and they said it was an example of particular matter. It's like, no, the fog that is there a clueless can he and I did a report of that and within a week they pulled that down. That was the first thing I did when I went in four wars. Anyway, this is the same type of thing. Right. They had a page and they said click on this and we'll give you a thirty year average for this page. These weather stations don't even exist. The Senecal might note that the Met Office has solved its problem of inventing data from non existing stations by suggesting that they now arise from locations which may or may not bear any resent relation to stations that once existed or may exist today. We don't know where this stuff is coming from, but you know, you should be very afraid because of what we're giving you. Also in the UK, also associated with the UK Met Office, Ed Milliban, who is official there, has just released some information. His department has claimed that the thirty year average temperature is higher than the warmest year on record. Think about that, You've got an average that is higher than the peak value. These stupid bureaucrats can't don't even understand basic arithmetic of how you calculate averages. How in the world could you have an average that is higher than the peak value? Outright? Liars, aren't they? It might be easier and more cost effective to just make these figures up. They said, well, actually they do. They do make the figures up, and they come up with novel interpretations of what an average is as well. And then we're talking about figures and rising figures. In New England we have you want to talk about inflation, let's talk about electricity rate inflation, they point out, And what's up with that? They said, this is political electricity. Yeah, this is the legacy of people like Elon Musk who have pushed all of these lives and al gore electricity bills in New England are poised to experience a sharp increase driven by the so called clean Energy mandate in five of the six states of New England which require duplicative over built renewable energy. Why is it duplicative, Well, because you have to have the real stuff there that is reliable and affordable, and then you can have your vanity project of solar or wind for the grid. And again, as I said before, now a lot of people know, well, I got solar is great. I think it is great. If you use it to get off the grid, it's going to be expensive. But if you use it to get off the grid and become independent, that's fine. But it is sheer folly if you think that you're going to use these intermittent power sources that are so incredibly variable for the grid which demands steady state power delivery. And so of course now we're going to add on another bag which will benefit Elon Musk and I expect this to be a big chunk of his wealth, moving as he does towards a trillionaire. These battery energy storage sites, and you've got the Tennessee Valley Authority around this area is looking into getting these massive battery installations that they can charge up a solar power wind when the sun is shining and the wind is blowing, and then put the grid on a massive battery. This is absolutely insane, massive expense, a tremendous fire risk, but the money is going to go to Elon Musk And so what's happening in New England Connecticut is the worst of the worst. The Northeast has become the most expensive region in the continent for electricity and people in New York. As I pointed out before, all, this massive wind farm's being put up there run by some oil companies out of Scandinavia. Yeah, they're repositioning themselves. You know, That's what I always said about Rex Tillerson the first time, I said, this guy is a grifter, a green grifter. Everybody, you're crazy. You don't even know who this guy is. He's like the CEO of Exxon. He's not a green grifter. It's like, idiot, don't you realize that it's the that it is the oil companies that are jumping into this. It's just like everything else. They say, well, we're going to ban The way that we're doing it right now is cheap and efficient, so we're going to ban that and we've got a new thing that's coming up. Everybody's got to have it. You've got to have this new thing that we have already developed here, and you're going to pay through the nose for it. And this what's happening going to happen to the people there on Long Island. They got this massive wind farm offshore, and as I've said before, the actual profits that they're going to be making, the profits are going to be more than double what the nearly double, not quite double, they're going to be. Let's just say double what the entire cost is right now, just the profit part of it is going to be double what the entire cost is to the consumer. And so a lot of people said, we'll expect the the cost of the consumer to go up by about a factor of five. So that's on its way, but that's not included in this report about what is happening in New England. It is truly amazing, and they go through state by state, Massachusetts and all the rest of them. This is all being driven and it is a massive kind of inflation, and it will kill our economy and it will kill our manufacturing if we allow these people to keep stealing money from US this way. This is how they become so wealthy. Marky, Mark, thank you for the tippy said Osha also came into existence during the Nixon administration. Yeah, yeah, fifty five mile hour speed limit. As why, it's a lot of stuff. That's why I could never understand Roger Stone his having Nixon's face on his back. I said, well, he wasn't backstabbing president, wasn't he. Matthew ron Sinday says, I watch the YouTube video of a guy who went across the US checking weather stations along the way like an easter eg hunt. Most of them were in poor repair, missing, too close to parking lots, air conditioning, exhaust vents and so forth. Yeah, that's it. And a lot of them are in airport tarmacs. And then, as the founder of the Weather Channel pointed out, he said, our historical data, and there's not that much of it. We got that off of analog mercury thermometers. You can't get that within a half a degree accuracy. It's ridiculous. Three Little Birds says I'm in upstate New York. It's getting harder to live every day in every way. So sorry, so sorry to hear that. Well, We're going to take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, as we have the back and forth, and we had the arguments before the Supreme Court about whether or not Tennessee was going to be allowed to protect minors from these planned parenthood predators seeking to sterilize and mutilate them after they've been gas lit by the government schools over there, excuse me over their gender. The UK is leftist as the UK is. Even the UK has backed off of this transgender stuff for kids. They've shut down the Tatistock place. And now the UK is going to ban pubberty blockers for miners indefinitely. And of course, as this was before the Supreme Court, all these people on the left, this is the end of the world, right, Look at how intolerant these people are. They're not going to allow us to sterilize and mutilate miners using drugs that they used to use to castrate rapists. And so this is their Commission on Human Medicines said, there's quote currently an unacceptable safety risk for all of this. And now in California you've got a doctor who's being sued for having removed the breasts of a minor, and she said she was not given informed consent. It's an interesting case because California is so on board with abuse of children, and yet they have in terms of lawsuits against people. It's also much easier to win in California than many other states, so it is kind of a toss up here in this race. A woman who had her breast removed to the age of fourteen, who is now twenty part of a medical gender transitioning has sued the California doctor and others involved in the transition. She is saying that they are guilty of medical negligence for putting on puberty blockers on male hormones and having a surgeon perform a double masectomy. The lawsuits had the defendants Qute failed to get informed consent unquote, they concealed important information, and they made numerous material misrepresentations in order to convince her parents to agree, they told her that the puberty blockers were quote completely reversible, so she The doctor whose name is Ulsen Kennedy hyphenated last name, allegedly told her parents that she would kill herself if she didn't transition, but the complaint said that brain was not suicidal. But that is a lie that they tell everybody. That is a lie based on which they started all of the propaganda that was that is being used to gaslight kids. Well, we got to make everybody love this because if you don't love it, these people are going to commit suicide. Well, the amazing thing is is that the suicide rate is higher for the people who have transitioned. They're the ones who are struggling all of their life because of the way they've been mutilated with the bottom surgery, both male and female, and it has been such a horrific thing that that alone is driving many of them to suicide. When she stopped a testosterone she said her mental health improved. The complaint said that she had was causing her to have a foggy brain. Fog. The complaint went over the financial incentives of the medical facility to diagnose the child with gender dysphoria as soon as possible, labeling them quote a lifelong revenue stream. This is what they're talking about. It's all just about the money. Everything that these people do. The complaint noted that the dessistance rate, or the rate at which transgender children decided to revert back to their birth gender is eighty to ninety percent. Olsen Kennedy, the doctor, admitted to The New York Times last month that she refused to publish the results of a ten million dollar study paid for by taxpayers that she conducted. Sounds a lot like Michael Mann, doesn't it. You get the government to pay for the study and then hide the information. You do whatever you want, you take the money. In this particular case, she was paid ten million dollars for the study, came up with information that she didn't want people to see because she's got a lifelong revenue stream with these kids. That study found that purity blockers did not improve mental health and children. She said she was concerned that the studies results could be used in courts to argue that quote, we shouldn't use blockers because it doesn't impact them, referring to the transgender adolescents, and so the lawsuit stands a chance of winning in California, despite the state's permissive laws about gender transitioning of miners. The American Tort Reform Association regularly ranks California among the top few areas in the country. They call them judicial hellholes because of their novel theories of liability. Well, let's hope that these people get thrown into that and stop harming kids. But again, she is very famous, this doctor Joanna Olsen Kennedy, and she used purbity blocker's hormones and then came up with a double missectomy on this victim of hers. A mother promoted by CNN claims that her ten year old son knew since birth that he was a transgender. Do you think babies know that their boy or girl? Do you think they know that, even though you are putting them in blue clothes, that they're really a girl. Do you think that's really the case. And yet the ire, the well earned ire from conservative sites about this, is not directed toward doctor Oz. Now Life site put this up, and they did criticize doctor Oz for what he was doing, but he was also pushing this. It's not just CNN. It's doctor Oz that Trump has supported for Senate and now he is putting him in his administration. Montana Republicans join Democrats to reject banning trans lawmaker from using women's restrooms. So what they're going to do is are going to allow the trainees in the women's restrooms in Montana, and it is a bipartisan move bipartisan because you know, we just need to be nice to people. Well, it's kind of interesting. John Piper, who's a well known writer Christian writer, he says, when somebody asked him a question, he gets questions and he gives his answers to him. Somebody asked him about what they called pronoun hospitality that's not hospitality, and he called it out for that. They asked him whether Christians should engage in the so called pronoun hospitality. He says, well, you need to understand. The ask is for a person to have the freedom in the movement to do this limited to evangelism contexts, limited to conversations with those who are not believers. If someone claims to be a follower of Christ, such pronoun hospitality would not apply, he said. However, he said, even though we're supposed to be hospitable, even though we're supposed to meet people where they are, we're not called to lie to people. Right, It's just that simple. The real simple ethics of this stuff still applies. He says. We ought not to be affirming of pronouns that designate a destructive choice and a false view of reality. That's what we're talking about here, he said, it is possible to be hospitable and also be honest. We don't reject the truth, so we can love somebody. We speak the truth with love and with humility, with mercy, but we don't ever reject the truth that's there. And yet that's the basis for what a lot of these churches do. And I talked yesterday about that twenty year old girl. She attended some church for quite some time, and she pleaded the fact that she was a regular church attendee, and so that made it okay for her, as a twenty year old, to make forty three million dollars selling her body on the site only fans. She said, Yeah, that's just the way God made me. He gave me a great body, and I'm gonna I'm going to use that. Well, maybe she was attending this kind of church. This is Hillsong. This is their Christmas program. Folks, if you're going to church like this, run as fast as you can the other way. It's not just brink amateur night. This has nothing to do, nothing to do with Christ. This is their own vanity project. Name is just so sick of that I'm sick of the churches of the fog machines and everything else I have. I've not come across one of them, but my sons did told me about they're looking at churches in the area and they came across one that was a I think it was because it's close to university. They want to meet some people closer to their agent, fog machines, stuff like that. Anyway, Yeah, it's possible to tell people the truth. It's amazing. It's still out there. He says, also possible to engage with an individual, even one who identifies as transgender, without having to use a pronoun other than you. He said, I think using the word gender where the right word is sex, it's like using the word marriage for relationship between two men or two women that is not marriage. It's a mirage, right, And so when you play these language games, at some point you're deceiving them. You're lying to them, and you're lying to yourself if you think that you're helping anybody or them. You know, when we look at this full on attack and how they're coming in every direction. American Girl Dolls has now joined the Woke battle. She had another one of these projects that are there. And this is a new article that came out, but the writer of this, Anne Young, had talked about what was she saw at American Dolls three years ago. Nothing has changed. It did go viral. I remember when Karen and I were in Chicago. We went up there. I want a contest for so what was it called? What was the name of that organization called Freedom Works? Freedom Works, and it was Dick Army was the guy who started that. He's a former leader of the GOP at one point in time, and it was all about liberty and economics things like that. So they had a contest there do a video about entrepreneurship and and we won that. And part of that was getting a trip to Chicago, and we had a great time on segues.
Speaker 2: It was a blast.
Speaker 1: I could really I know, you look really stupid, and there's no existing pictures of either one of us on a segway, but we had a great time. We went to one of these places where they had a tour going and usually, but the particular day that we signed up, they didn't have anybody except the two of us, and so the guy who owned it was used that to train somebody else and so it was the two of us and then the owner and some person who was in training, and they pretty much just let us do whatever we want, and he's going around talking to them at where we go and that type of thing. Karen, I just all over the place, but it was a lot of fun. You just lean forward and all of a sudden you're going really fast, and with a wind in your face, it feels like you're going much faster than twelve miles an hour. Anyway, that's our remembrance of Chicago, along with the American Girl is we did some window shopping down the Miracle Mile thing. Karen went in there and we didn't have our daughter at the time, and she was really excited about getting some traditional dolls. Well, they're not traditional anymore. They've completely changed. The idea that a child may have been born in the wrong body or could possibly change their biological sex has no place in schools, and yet this is what's being pushed to them everywhere. It's not just the schools, but of course it's also entertainment, and it's even places like American Dolls. She said. Two years ago, in early December twenty twenty one, I walked into an American Girl Doll Store on my daughter's birthday. Was shocked to see transactivism spelled out clearly in a book marketed to little girls between the ages of nine and twelve. It was called a Smart Girl's Guide to Body Image, and it taught girls how to seek out gender affirming care, including puberty blockers and the mutilation of their distinctly female anatomy. Infuriated by this, I pinned an op ed piece the title was American Girl wants to trans your Daughter. It went viral within a few hours after The Daily Mail picked up the story and going back to this original article what she said at the time, she said that she picked up one of these things and described what was in it. She said, I'm a mom of two real American girls, ages eight and ten. I recently went to the American Girl Store with my ear roll for birthday and was infuriated to find a Smart Girl's Guide Body Image book on their shelves, with explicit instructions on how girls can somehow change their sex, which of course is biologically impossible. What is especially insidious is that the body Image book actually begins with a noble theme, telling girls and how beautiful their bodies are and how they should embrace that beauty. That's the way Satan works, right, it's a comment work. They got to tell you the truth. First, they gain your confidence, then they come in for the kill, she said. However, the tone changes on the pages that are marked gender Joy. Contrary to what the first chapters appear to promote, the book starts teaching girls so they can destroy their girlhood. It causes girls to question the beauty of their bodies, even instructs them on how they can find help to change their bodies, including potentially mutilating themselves. The book mixes truth about embracing natural beauty with lies about denigrating their body. This is a toxic mixture that will only confuse them, and again it's targeted toward very young girls. On page thirty eight, the book promotes the use of puberty blockers by telling girls to seek them out from their doctor. Says, if you haven't gone through puberty yet, the doctor might offer medicine to delay your body's changes, giving you more time to think about your gender identity. That's not what it is at all, as this woman who is suing the doctors that those purbity blockers have their own permanent results of things that they do. They don't mention that these untested hormonal agents are completely experimental for use in treating gender confusion and are similar to the drugs that have been used to chemically castrate sex offenders. Later on, it says they cast down on a child's ability to trust the adults in their lives. The book tells girls that if you don't have an adult, you trust their organizations across the country that can help you. Turn the resources on page ninety five for more information. The sickening ideologies said undermines the most important relationships in a child's life. And now we don't just have the American doll stores which are circling the drain now because of this type of thing, but now we got artif Intelligence character AI. As I point out to you this last week, we've had several lawsuits now because this company character a character dot AI has driven one kid to suicide, tried to get another kid who is autistic, tried to get him to kill his parents. And of course they insinuate their way into the child's life build trust in the same way that this book does, but is far more dangerous. Parents and grandparents she said, are the ones who know their children and their grandchildren the best, who most deeply love them and want the best for them. Is an American Girl really suggesting that organizations know how to care for a child better than the child's family. Why yes, And that is the legacy of planned parenthood for quite some time, you know, to intervene between the child and their parents. The manipulation continues again as the book offers more suggestions. Parts of your body may make you feel uncomfortable, and you may want to change the way you look.
Speaker 2: That's okay, totally.
Speaker 1: You can appreciate your body for everything it allows you to experience and still want to change certain things about it. Taking together with the advice about how to obtain puberty blockers, it is not a leap to think that this is paving the way for a more invasive intervention. It sounds like they could be pushing girls to consider broader physical changes, such as amputating their healthy breasts. But see, that's what school is all about, she said. Families like mine go to the American Girls Store to purchase dollars, not to purchase gender ideology. What they're pushing on our girls is horrific. And it has to be stopped. And yet you may think that your child is going to school in order to learn reading, writing, and arithmetic, but it's the same thing. And even if your child is not going to school, even if you don't have any children whose school age, we are paying for this stuff. We're paying very high prices for what these public schools are doing to children. It is absolutely heinous and has got to stop. M Sellers, Our daughter had some American girl dolls, really sweet, but we had to stop buying them. It's so sad. Yeah, they usedpeak traditional types of things, like a little house on a prairie type of stuff. Brian, thank you for the tip. I appreciate that. And a Shay says, this is the power of suggestion. Little kids don't think about that sort of thing unless adults push it on them. Of course, a baby does not know that it's in the wrong body. How absurd that is. It's really ridiculous even adults. Again, the Navy seal that General Flynn pushed for all this transgender stuff. You know, Flynn was pushing him back in twenty fourteen and he's now detransition and he said they were able to do this to me as an adult Navy seal. Imagine what they can do to kids. He said, this is heinous. And guess what. General Flynn was the one who was pushing that stuff and pushing him to be a public spokesperson for it at the Pentagon. Yeah, we have a mass effect mental illness because of this type of thing. You're absolutely right. Well, we're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Wow, m Sellers. I had a neighbor girl come up to me last night to share her concern about her friend who thinks that she's a cat, you know, the furries, right, and that her parents feed her from bowls and everything. And this girl is in sixth girl. You know, I said, from the very beginning of this, I said, I think what this transgender stuff is about is about pedophilia, and that is still true, but it's about other things as well. You know, when you tell a kid that they have the maturity, you presume legally and so forth, that children have the maturity to mutilate their body permanently, which we've never done anything like that before. We've always protected minors from that. But if you accept that premise, and of course they can consent to sex, and that's what the pedophiles are always about. And keep them away, don't tell your parents. We're gonna, you know, isolate them from their parents and tell them that they have the ability to make these types of decisions. That's what this has always been about. But it's about something else, and I think this furry thing shows how they're trying very hard to get people to completely separate themselves from reality. They want everybody to live in this virtual world. And it is going to be possible if they put you on universal basic income and let you ready player one. You know, the Spielberg made that into a movie. But you know, you live in a little garage or something, and you've got your virtual reality that you can play with, and that is your world completely. And that's what they want to do. They want to separate us from reality. They want to separate us from each other. And again, that was one of the most insidious things about all this lockdown stuff that Trump laid the precedent for and moved the Overton window for a North American house. Hippo replies and said, I knew something was wrong over twenty years ago, when I was driving a Toronto City bus, a gentleman boarded holding a leash attached to a collar being worn by his female companion. Yeah, or maybe it'd be Sam Britton and it's attached to a male companion, you know, which is what he was all about. And he was also about children as well. By the way, as a follow up to all that, American Girl is now by Mattel. In the fourth quarter of twenty twenty two, American Girl took a seventeen percent revenue loss through the snowball effect of outrage because of them pushing transgender ideology. In twenty twenty three, American Girl lost so much revenue almost ten percent compared to twenty twenty two, that Mattel reported a subsidiary change to American Girl's operational status their twenty twenty three fourth quarter report announced beginning the first quarter of twenty twenty four, Mattel's American Girl business is being integrated into its North American Commercial organization. As a result, American Girl will no longer be an operating segment. Yeah, they killed it, but you know they're killing I have no concern about that. It's the girls and the children that are being harmed with this. And this is a story from the Daily Mail that I thought was pretty amazing. This one says, I sacrifice my life for my career and I regret every minute of it. One woman's raw confession after finding herself childless and lost at forty, her life is not over. First of all, I mean Karen didn't have kids until nearly forty her first. You know, we got two at once, basically an adoption and a pregnancy. But it's not over at that point in time. But she said this, She said, most people who boast successful careers can pinpoint a single moment when they realize their ambition made a silent promise to themselves to achieve it. But for there was no come to Jesus moment there on her path to becoming a lawyer. Instead, she wanted to prove a point to a counselor who said, you can't be a lawyer, you're a woman. So that's what her whole life has been, to prove this guy who doesn't know her may not even still be alive, to prove that he doesn't know anything. And so she says she's working around the clock, sometimes working twenty three hours a day, reached total burnout. She says she now regrets every minute of her legal career that was by the world's standard successful. She said, in my mind, it would have felt like a complete failure if I quit or dropped out and I wanted to be successful. You know, I know a lot of people in family members even who hated what they were doing, but they continued on because they had a degree in it. I've known people who did that because they were engineers. I've known people who did that because they were teachers. It's like, you know, the degree, rather than being a stepping stone for you, was something that imprisoned them because of their expectations. So you know, when we look at the things that we tell ourselves and how we are, how we are setting ourselves up for failure. I've got I'm gonna take a quick break here because I've got to figure out where this next article is. I had to split things between two different devices. I have this old device that I was using, and the new one would not the WiFi would not work today, so I had to physically there's no way to physically put stuff on here. So I'm split between two different devices, and there's some stuff that I really wanted to talk about that just happened, But we're going to take a quick break, by the way, before we do, let me just play this for you because we got Joe Clint is going to be coming on before too much longer, and I wanted to play this about what is happening in Syria. We have a guy who is a Christian. He's very concerned about the fact that these head shoppers from al Qaeda have taken over in Syria.
Speaker 16: Do you know how sad there is when you see the endless support from the West to Isra and nothing to them and most thing Christians, no one cares about us. Mark Johnson, the House of Representedy was like the Bible teach us to stand with Usrael. Yeah, but what about us? The Christians in them indlies. But we are not refugees and we are not European. We are not convert convert or Muslim converted to Christianity. No, we are indigenous to the Lambs. We are the descendant of the empires, of the ancient empires of the Assyrians, where Bologians, Aramians, all these ancient civilizations. We are one of the first civilizations to accept Christianity in the first century, and we still speak the language that Jesus spoke. We are real Christians, real Semite.
Speaker 3: But what do we have?
Speaker 2: No support?
Speaker 16: No one cares about us. They have Islamist racticals coming all over the world supporting them killing my people.
Speaker 3: And what do we have as the Christians?
Speaker 16: Nothing morons killing each other in Ukraine, Russia and sending all their money supporting proxy wars and killing civilians in Israel, gas or whatever is dying. He's dying. We are pathetic. I swear, I'm just speechless. I don't know what they say. I'm very sad.
Speaker 1: Well. And of course they are cheering Trump along for the most part. That's all they see. They don't see any principles, they don't see any realities. Like Mike Johnson, right, we're gonna cheer for Netahu, We're gonna cheer for Trump. We're gonna put these politicians and our love for them as individuals, are going to put that above any principles that are very clearly out there. Thank you for the suggestion, Jason. Yeah, I turned believe me. I turned it on and off many times. I rebooted it. I did a hard shutdown. I turned the Wi FI on and off, not sure what's happening with it, but doesn't have any I got that's two months ago, and it's a much better fit for what I do than the other one. But and I haven't had any problems with it yet. But yeah, there's no way to actually physically get stuff into it. I found out for the first time today. Before we bring on Gerald, I wanted to talk about this particular. This is the article that I was looking for. The fact that Life Sight News is saying Trump must stop the horrific sale of apported baby body parts. And he's put a person there for civil rights who knows all about that. There was the defender of David de Lyden. And yet and they may get rid of planned parenthood funding. Why are we funding planned parenthood? Mike Johnson? Why'd you? Okay, that's because you set up these omnibus bills, And yet this is what needs to really be shut down. They talk about this in detail Life Site News. I mentioned it in the past. We know these babies, the body parts that they're taking, and they're taking organs. We know that they have to the babies have to be born alive, and they have to schedule this. They have to have the people that are going to take the organ right away. You don't cut an organ, use an organ out of a dead person. And so whether you're talking about somebody that's an organ donor or these other things, that is necessary that the person be alive. We've seen this in China. We know that that's the case testimony from doctors here in the US. But then there's this as well. In twenty twenty, a chillingn report titled how Aborted Children Are Used in Medical Research in twenty twenty was published by the National Catholic Register. A detailed laboratory practices at the University of Pittsburgh. We talked about this where the body parts of babies that were killed and second trimester pregnancy were used in horrifying mingala like experiments. One included grafting the scalps of aborted babies onto rats to create humanized mice. And so you can see soft little tufts of children's hair sprouting from the sides of the mice where the researchers had replanted it after scalping the babies and killing them. This is horrific stuff. Who was it that was running this well? This program was being done in twenty nineteen, and we find this out because of discovery in the David delight In case. This is being run by the NIH led at the time by Francis Collins, a guy who is a hardcore evolutionist, but he identifies as a Christian, and he is as much a Christian as a man who says that he's a woman. All Right, it's absolutely amazing, he said. Even though he's troubled by abortion, he said, there are some aspects of fetal tissue that can be extremely valuable. And so he praised as he's been praised as a key voice on ethical issues by left wing self proclaimed Christians Russell meer Or and David French. They called him a national treasure. Despite his involvement in all this, abortion activists insists that the entire debate can be boiled down to a simple slogan, my body, my choice. Well, if that's the case, whose body parts are being shipped out to the government. Yeah, that was the amazing thing. We found out that it was Fauci and his people under Francis Collins, who were actually the customers for this heinous practice. Emails discussed tissue, fetal tissue like any other commodities such as sugar or rice, nonchalantly negotiating for fetuses up to twenty three weeks old from elective abortions. It's not even allowed to abort a baby after twenty four weeks. Even in the UK, just like we were talking about their prohibition of these childhood drugs, they prohibit aborting babies up to the point that our government was special ordering the prices. One of the pieces, what I should say, heavily redacted paper called the research Plan, was submitted to the University of California, San Diego Institutional Review Board and it was approved in twenty eighteen. They had scientists there wanted twenty five hundred fetuses from up to almost the sixth month month of gestation for experimentation. We will collect tissues from fetuses ranging from four to twenty three weeks gestational age from subjects undergoing elective surgery a surgical pregnancy termination at Planned Parenthood in San Diego. The contract between them and Planned Parenthood appears to follow Planned Parenthood to retain intellectual property rights relating to the fetal tissue, although it does not grant the University of California, San Diego the independent right to commercialize a tissue. You know, that's the other thing about our government now they're making money off of this stuff. And then finally, when we look at what a life really is, we have the abortion pill and an abortion pill murder by a man in the UK in twenty twenty two, forty year old student Warby ground up abortion pill and put it into his pregnant partner's orange juice. The Norfolk man then gave the victim a number of tablets of another abortion drug after using deception to engage in sexual activity with her while she was blindfolded. The woman, who has granted anonymity by law as a victim of a sexual offense, lost a fifteen week old child that she was carrying. As the UK Guardian pointed out, a callous and selfish man who gave abortion drugs to a pregnant woman without her knowledge, causing her to lose her unborn baby, has now been given a jail sentence of twelve years. The abortion limit on the UK is twenty four weeks, meaning that if the woman had legally aborted her child, the Guardian would have strenuously denied that she'd killed an unborn baby. We see this over and over again. You know, if you have a pregnant woman who's involved in some kind of a violent attack and the baby dies, they will charge the man with murder. You know, if he kills the mother and the baby, the two charges of murder. If just a baby, they'll still charge them with murder. And yet if she wants to, she can go down to a planned parenthood and kill the baby herself. This is this has always been the case that truly is insane. But the brief mother told the court in an impact statement read by the prosecutor that she has not been able to conceive again, despite visiting multiple fertility clinics. She said, this pain will never leave me, knowing that this baby could have been my only chance to be a mother in this lifetime. Being a mother was a dream to me, she said. She also told the court that she is haunted by the feeling that she failed to protect her baby. Well, you know, I think Western society is going to be haunted by this, and I think we're going to be haunted by our callousness to war as well. You know, look at imagine when we talk about babies that can survive on their own, we talk about babies that are human, regardless of their level of development. What about when they've actually been born, about when they are toddlers, or if it's men, women and children who are innocent. You know, how do we justify that type of murder? And yet we do. We do justify it, and we do aid it, and we do work with terrorists to accomplish what their geopolitical objectives are. They don't care anymore about our lives than these bureaucrats in Bunkham County care about these people who have whose houses they're knocking down that were built for them by the Amish because they don't have plumbing and electrical they're going to shut them down, and they're going to force them into homeless centers and take everything away from them. That is what our government is doing to this, over and over again. Well, we've got Jeryl Clinty who's ready to go, and we're going to take a quick break and come right back up. Thank you, Doug a log, Thank you very much for the tip. And so we're going to get that gas gauge up and it already is a little bit higher than the one quarter, so we're gonna get that up. But thank you so much. For the help. We're gonna take a quick break and Joel Centi is going to be joining us. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: I wish I had a Christmas Night album.
Speaker 5: You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot com for just thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 6: There was right in the second floor there.
Speaker 3: See what'd you wish? Jear it well, not just one wish, your whole hatful.
Speaker 5: First, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like are you gonna throw it up?
Speaker 7: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 9: Hello girls, can't you come out to me?
Speaker 10: Can't you come old?
Speaker 5: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and is all I'll be home for Christmas?
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 6: You want to moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lass or und plow down.
Speaker 11: I'll take it away and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 8: The problem in the Next States is about the whole political system. It's not about one person. Trump's election has proven again for us again and again that the president is only a performer. He's not the decision maker. He's part of different lolobbies and the deep states, or the deep regime as we can call it, who implement and dictate on the president what should he be doing. And the proof to what I'm what I'm saying that Trump after he became present, that he's followed most of the promises and the world that he was boosting during his campaign. He made one hundred eighty turn in nearly every promise. So why because the deep state wouldn't allow him to go in certain directions. That's why for me dealing with him as a person, it could be but can that person deliver? No, in the United States, president cannot deliver the whole state, the deep state only the one who can deliver.
Speaker 1: And this is the problem.
Speaker 8: This deep state doesn't accept partners around the world. They only accept puppets.
Speaker 1: Well, and again that's a side talking about what was happening. And you know, can't you work with Trump? Old Trump has been controlled by the deep state, and you can tell that because he's done a one to eighty degree turn from most of the things that he's said. I could talk to him, but he's not the one who's really making these decisions. He's being running. Boy, was that never more obvious than in Syria? Joining us now is Gerald Silenty. We're going to talk about this and go to talk about the economy as well. Jerald Slenty Trends Journal, And again, if you go there, you can get the excellent Trends Journal at ten percent off if you use the code night. Thank you for joining us, Joe, No.
Speaker 13: Thank you. Yeah, it's ten percent off, which brings it to two dollars and fifty cents a week. Or you could get the I can't say the proper word all Street Journal, but it begins with an S and an H and has an eye and another letter in it. This is the you're talking about what's going on in Syria? This is the front page of today. Five dollars a day, five dollars a day for this crap. I get the journal because I need economic data. The big story missing US citizen emerges in Syria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well you.
Speaker 13: Look at this guy. It doesn't look like he's been missing much. He's in great shape. And now I'm paying for economic data, and you're shoving.
Speaker 17: This crap down my throat. Hey, how about the eighty eight Palestinians that were murdered yesterday by Israel? Why you anti semi? Israel could kill anybody.
Speaker 4: That they want.
Speaker 13: Yeah, how dare you talk about that? Not a word?
Speaker 1: Not a word in the le crap journal, the Wall Street Journal, yep.
Speaker 13: And this is the toilet paper of record, the New York Times. They call themselves the paper a record, not an art here no more, no more printing of information. Now they just got big pictures because they fire all the all of the.
Speaker 1: The writers.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the writers.
Speaker 1: Well they're going to in the transition period to artificial intelligence, writ in the articles.
Speaker 3: Y Yeah.
Speaker 13: Russian troops close in on Key, hump in Ukraine, humbold in Syria. Putin may intensify pressure on Ukraine. You ready, man found in Syria appears to be missing American?
Speaker 17: Why are you telling me one damn guy out of eight billion people that may have been missing, and you're calling that news. Don't subscribe to the trans journal, subscribe to the toilet paper Record, Subscribe to the Wall crap Journal. Yeah, one lousy story after another. Here us and allies race to shape New Syria. Oh yeah, what right do we have to shape Syria?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What right do we have?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 17: Why we have our soldiers there stealing oil in eastern Syria. We've been there since two thousand and eleven, rob in the oil. As I say, you think we would have invaded a rock if they had major ex what was broccoli?
Speaker 1: And you and I've been talking about this a long time about the pipelines. This is about wars over pipelines, just like we had nord Stream and the gas pipeline. They are you know, is Russia going to sell them gas or is the United States going to sell them gas? Same type of thing in Syria that that fight over that pipeline that's there.
Speaker 13: That's right. Iran was going to put a pipeline through because then they get right out to the Mediterranean. Yeah, and they stopped it from happening. And Turkey, United States and Israel. Here look, search continues for US journalist who is abducted in Syria in two thy and twelve. You're calling this news? Yeah, what what does this help me?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 13: What in the world is going on? What it means and what's next? Nothing? And this is the only article they have about the Israeli genocide, and they blame the hamas Is. Records seized by Israel show Hamas was in a UN's school that they bombed to smithereens. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the hospitals, schools, churches, mosques bombed to ruin genocide in front of everybody's eyes. Yeah, but nothing reported, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 1: And now a massive bombing campaign in Syria as well.
Speaker 13: Israel has wiped out over eighty percent, according to the data from Times of Israel, over eighty percent of serious military equipment, plus knocking out you know, all of their radar and all the other stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're starting to see you know. They said, well, we were attacked bying Ganza, so we got to attack them and keep attacking and keeps the killing civilians for over a year, and then you know there's been some attacks coming from Lebanon, so now we need to destroy that part of Lebanon. And now they're going into Syrian As they continue to do this, I guess most people, except for the media and the American government, most people will see see it for what it is, a big land grab and a power grab, and they don't care who dies, whoever gets in their way.
Speaker 13: Most people don't see anything. Yeah, now they would have happened to Taylor Swift last night. I mean, you know, they don't know. People don't have it. It's crazy they don't have it. It's like the Ukraine War. People don't know how it began. They don't know about the United States overthrow the democratically elected government of Victiyanakovich in two thoy and fourteen. Yeah, they don't know about what was a Victorian Newland speaking in December two thousand and thirteen. You could google it up saying that the United States has sent five billion dollars to non governmental organizations in Ukraine. Quote, teach them at democracy.
Speaker 1: That's how our democracy works. You can give money to politicians who keep it for their own personal use. That's it. Yeah, that's how it works.
Speaker 13: And so people don't have a clue what's going on. And it's very very heartbreaking. Again, what's going on to the Palestinian people. If there's no outrage at the bombing of this place, to ruin and Israel stealing more and more land every day. You know, I'm just thinking, you know, Christ wasn't born in Bethlehem. It's the West Bank's Merry Christmas. Yeah, yeah, it's the West West West Bank. It's stolen land. And I'm tired of this fairy tale that God told Abraham three five hundred years ago that this land is your land. Is that the only person God ever spoke to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, I think a lot of people misunderstand the promises that were made to him. And even the ultra Orthodox Jews who believe that they're going to get the land given to them don't support the way that Netanyahu and the government is doing that. And that's the key thing, regardless of what you think with this. You know, we don't interpret the you know, we don't interpret the Bible to contradict itself on basic moral principles. And that is what people are doing. They're throwing out these clear moral guidelines that have been the basis for just war, and they're excusing anything as long as it's done by a group that they identify with, a group that they like, or a politician that they like or identify with. And we see that with Netanyahu, we see it with Israel, we see it with their Publican party, you know, we see it with Trump, we see it with all this stuff. If they like the person. They don't care about morality anymore. It's just situational ethics. They don't really care.
Speaker 13: Now, this is what's going on over there, they should be outraged. That's beyond the belief and what's happening to these people. Could you imagine, could you imagine living there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, when you look at it. There was an article on our tea this week that I thought it was good. They always use the term gerald of a rules based international order. They don't refer back to any morality from the Bible anymore, any of the people in the West. But they'll say we've got this rules based international order. They said, what a sham? This is who sets up these rules? The rules are always in the favor of NATO and the US when you look at what is going on, for example, as we've been talking about with Syria. You know, when the US goes in there and invades in Syria, even though Russia was there at the invitation of the government that was there and in compliance with the UN rules. Right, But that's not the international rule of order, not the UN or anything else. They said, So where are these rules coming from? Right, They're not coming from God. They're not coming from the un These people are just making this stuff as they go along. And they said, when you when you compare that to what to the criticism of what's going on in Ukraine. I mean, it is rank hypocrisy and uh and it's just a lot of jargon to give themselves an excuse to do whatever they wish. Yep.
Speaker 13: Really is that shall not cover thy neighbor's property. Oh that's aura huh yeah, oh, but you could cover You're stealing all that land now in Syria. That's all right? Oh God gave you that land too, right, that's in a good book, Chapter six, section eight. I mean, what are you stealing? Robbing killing? And you're selling it, but you're selling one line, but you forget the other one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Selective, they're selective about what they want. When you look at our allies there, and I talked about this before Syria fell. You could see the the A ten warthogs, very effective weapon. Uh, that's used for close ground support of guess who Al Qaeda, the Mujahideen. I mean, when this guy takes power, this guy Jilani, when he takes power, Uh, he refers to himself and these others as mujia Haidin. That's what way this has been from the very beginning of all this stuff, when you had John McCain going around to Republican women's groups telling him, hey, you can adopt a moves right, and then they just keep changing the name, but it's always the same group that's there. They go from muja Hadeen to al Qaeda, to ISIS to al Nusra, and now they got this thing called hts Uh. It's just uh, it's we have engaged in piracy in Syria. We've engaged in an illegal invasion according to consistently applied rules. And yet you know this is something as you point out, all the mainstream media is cheering this on.
Speaker 13: Yep. Yeah, and you're talked about the muja Haden. Who created that? Who supported that? Oh that was Jimmy Conna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes back along.
Speaker 13: Arrogant, arrogant guy Brazinski remember him. Oh, he was one of the one that's that does the clowns show with that the clown on MSNBC.
Speaker 1: What's your name, Yeah, Mika Brazensky. Yeah, yeah, I always talked about and his first name was the Big new He was the big News, the big news Prazensky, because I always met a big deal out of everything he had to say. But of course he goes back. He got put in that position of really running the Carter administration like Kissinger running the Nixon administration. He got in that position because of his Trilateral Commission stuff, you know, creating that and his idea of creating three regions that could then eventually be united. But he was also if you remember, between two Ages, he talked about the technocracy and he said, we're going to be able to tell what people want to do before they do it. I mean, he's describing all the stuff that's rolling out now and this form of digital slavery that they're trying to enforce on all of us. He was talking about that in the late nineteen sixties and early nineteen seventies. I didn't know that, Yeah, the technocratic age, but he called it between two ages, and so he said the technocratic aid, which is what's coming. And he'd talked about everything in the technocracy right now, this digital ID and CBDC and all the rest of these things.
Speaker 13: Wow, Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I loved that guy.
Speaker 13: Yeah, him and him and Kara brought us the Mujahadeen. Yeah, to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's right. Oh.
Speaker 13: Oh, Osama bin Laden. Oh that the one you mean, that Osama bin Laden that they killed, that they also supported to help over throw the government in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I got to tell you, Jimmy Carter, you know people do so slime ball. He's the guy, by the way, I'll never forget the guy's name, Alfred Khan, Khan it should have been Cone. It was a professor or something at Cornell University. The other ones that deregulated the airline industry. M and back then when I was a young man and I was flying first class, I was the number two guy running a trade association. Flying was fun. There was Allegany, there was Mowawk. There was what Eastern Pan American hundred or one hundred airlines in America. Yeah, they deregulated it, and now the Big Zone everything a couple of companies own it all, what two or three o all the airlines yep. And that's oh. He's also the guy that allowed interstate banking and did away with the usury laws. Back in the day, there were only intrast state banks. Bank of America was only in California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 13: There was tens of oh what about fourteen fifteen thousand banks back then. Now they were like four thousand or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, OK, at what has happened in so I tell you, it's just it's like organized crime. It's worse than organized crime. It's worse than the long loan sharks used to be. And then they don't pay you anything on the money that you have in the bank either. It's criminal, it really is.
Speaker 13: No, You're right, as I said, I if the politicians were Italian, they call it the mafia. Yeah, this is worse than the mafia. It is with thirty nine percent interest rates on some of these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, what is.
Speaker 13: The average now? About twenty three percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's right. Yeah. And of course what do they pay you, you know, like a fraction of one percent, teeny tiny amount. It's just they own everything, and they certainly own the politicians, and that's how they do.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: We look at Elon musk I's talked about this earlier. Look at how much money he made he put in you know, two hundred and fifty million or whatever for Trump he's already made two hundred billion, and that's before the new rules kick in. You know, he's going to use it positions say it's efficiency, We're not going to give any subsidies to my competitors that I'm maxed out for EVS and you know all the rest of the stuff. He's got a lot of things that uh, he talked about how you know, Trump has said if anybody invest a billion dollars, we're gonna get rid of all the environmental regulations for him and everything. He's like, yeah, let's do this. That's that's why he's going to make his money.
Speaker 13: Yeah, only if you invest a billion dollars, the rest of us can invest nothing. That we get, we get nothing. You got to beat the billionaires to invest a billion and the government will give you money.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Yeah, the rest of us are not worth anything. We all used to always see this with the sports, uh stadiums. You know, you've got these billionaires who come in, they got multimillion dollar contracts with their players, you know, and uh, and then the rest of us have to pay for their stadium because you know, the small businesses are not essential, and we don't we don't do anything in terms of economic activity. It's only this, uh, this sports stadium that is going to make jobs and make money for the economy. All the mom and pops out there, they need to go out of business. And of course that was one of my other big pripes with Trump, was what he did to them. But you know, it's interesting. I saw an article from Roger Stone and he was dressing down Zelensky because Lensky didn't dress up. You know, he went to Notre Dame and he's wearing his standard khaki T shirt and all the rest of this stuff that he's worn for several years, like he's some character off of Bonanza. He's got this one uniform that he wears day in and day out everywhere for three years. And Rogerstone was saying, how dare him show no respect whatsoever to this? And I thought, well, Roger, what is the appropriate attire for World War three? Is it formal? Is it semi formal? Actually we dressed for World War three. That's what we're really talking about here, but nobody wants to mention that, I guess. But it is amazing to me to see these terrorists and this group, this HTS group, is still listed by the State Department as a terrorist group while they're giving them air support with a ten warthogs and other things. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the United States is bombing a Siri as well. Yeah, long with Turkey, that's right. Yeah, And now they're putting this group in and they're not going to like Israel very much. They're not going to be they're going to be more anti Israel than Asad was.
Speaker 1: Well, they were very complementary at this point. But we'll see what happens down the road, you know. And of course I'm reminded that Israel put in Hamas because they wanted a more radical group there. They thought it would make it easier for them to do what they wanted than if they had moderates, and so they pushed for the more radical group Hamas in Gaza. So you know, this is the geopolitical games that these people play, and they don't care anything about our lives. They don't care about the lives of innocent people, and they don't care about the line of their own people either. Let's talk a little bit about what's going on with the economy, because we're getting here to the end of the year, and you know, what do you think about gold, bitcoin, all the rest of the stuff where you think is going to happen with the tariffs? What is your economic forecast as we're looking at the end of the year.
Speaker 13: Here, it's a wild card with Trump. I mean, he says one thing and does another. You know, some taris is put through, others he didn't. Our forecast is that the equity markets will do They'll do relatively well next year because Trump will do everything he can to keep boosting up the economy because he's invested into it. And you look at the facts. Let's go back. We're in December. Now, let's go back to December twenty eighteen. I know that's ancient history for a lot of people. The equity markets were at their worst level in that December from any December since the Great Depression nineteen thirty one. That's how bad the equity markets did in twenty eighteen. What did Trump do? He pressured your own power to lower interest rates. In January, Powell lowed interest rates artificially boosted up the markets again. The economy was getting weak, and what happened other Repo crisis in September of twenty nineteen. Yeah, Trump will do everything he can to pump up the economy everything, and so we see it positive for the equity markets. On the bitcoin numbers. You know, we've been bullished for bitcoin for many years and we're very bullish on it because you know, he's in the game and do we know if he's invested in it or not. And he brought people in that are pro crypto into his government.
Speaker 1: And they're very invested in it. I mean, you look at all the people around him that are anything that has to do with any of the financial aspects of they're all heavily involved in crypto and stable coin and tokenization, all of that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 13: So it's you know, you got to look for what it is now for what you want. Yeah, and so we see it again. You know, we're talking talking about Musk. He gave him two hundred and fifty million dollars. Well, he's worth almost a trillion dollars. That's like, that's like even a big leaving a big tip at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have that kind of money exactly, exactly, no.
Speaker 13: Money at all, Yeah, nothing, But the point being, look at all the billionaires that Trump is brought into his team.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 13: The billionaires have it. They could speak, they could say anything that they want. We have no right to say anything or be involved in any decision making. We are pieces of nothing. Crap. Yeah, it's only by the way, it's fascism. According to an Italian guy at All Line called Mussolini, the merger of state and corporate powers. By definition, the corporate powers run the government. You want to run for president, I'm Kamela hilarious. I got what two point three or four billion dollars? Hey, I'm Trump. I only got one point four billion billion, yeah, billion. It's not a it's not a democracy. You want to run for any office, you don't have the money behind you, you don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 13: And this is right in front of everybody's eyes. It's it's another it's it's the robber barons. It's nothing has changed, it's only gotten worse because once upon a time they used to be as you remember, we talked about this before, stationary stores, hardware stores, grocery stores, stores, shoot stores, all chains. Yeah, change zone everything, changezone everything. And by the way, people forget this too. That's why they wanted all the cheap labor coming in here, the immigration. You go to any one of these stores, watch what I mentioned, all the chains, the lows, the marshals, every time you walk in the door. Help want it full time, part time because they don't pay the people anything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I agree. And so they're going to have this very public, probably combative you know TV footage about how they're throwing immigrants out and everything, while in the back door they're bringing in all the people, the H one b VSA's and all the rest of this stuff, giving them green cards if they even got a college degree. So there's going to be this type of thing. There's going to be a lot of professional wrestling fights and yelling and screaming between Home and these Democrat cities, while very quietly they're going to be bringing them in in massive numbers in a different way than Biden did.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything that happens is that way.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know, by the way, I support tariffs, and I'll tell you why, because once upon a time, going back to the late eighteen hundreds early nineteen hundreds, the money that came in for the government came in through tariffs, not taxes. That's right, they invented the tariff, the tax thing, that slimeball maybe rotten Hell wood Row Wilson who gave us the Federal Reserve, Federal income tax, the IRS, and World War One.
Speaker 1: And that's why, you know, they called the Internal Revenue Service, because our revenue for the federal government was almost all external, came from other countries, and that allowed this to be essentially a free trade zone. Jefferson said when his second inaugural address, he said, well, I've been able to eliminate all useless offices, and by doing that, no farmer, no labor, no mechanic knows the tax man. We've eliminated all internal taxes. And it pretty much ran that way. But you know, once they made the shift to globalism, they wanted to have free trade in internal taxes and that's and that's what they've done. So yeah, that's that's an important thing. But the difficulty is how do we switch it and how do we wind up not paying the You know, we're still going to have this army of eighty thousand IRS agents, and we're still going to be growing the IRS to be seven times bigger than it is today. And I don't see anybody on the Republican side talking about cutting that back. But we know that the tariffs are going to add taxes to us, you know, And that's always been the thing. If we change the form of taxation, even if they went from an income tax to a consumption sales tax, the dangers that you always wind up getting both of them rather than changing one out for the other one. What do you think about that? And what do you think the economic consequences of these terrorists if Trump does them? How's this? How do you think that's going to transition?
Speaker 13: Well, let's go back to the beginning of the Ukraine War. Was it February twenty fourth, twenty twenty two. Biden and the West put serious sanctions on Russia. Quote Putin's going to pay the price. They didn't pay the price. We said, Russia has the human and natural resources they need to be self sustaining. These are very advanced people technologically and scientifically, and again it's a huge country. They have the natural resources as well. Look what happened to Russia's economy. It went up, they became self sustaining. All the companies that left the Russian people took over the country. Companies on McDonald's left that will take over there. We'll call it something else. We all all they just took over these businesses they I guess, So now the United States has all of what we need to be self sustaining. Once upon a time, as you remember, there used to be things, you know, made in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah all, we're up.
Speaker 13: In Syracuse corning all the all the places right here in in in Kingston shirt factory had shirt factories all over the place over here, and so oh there was there was a thing. Now they call it the rust belt. Yeah, used to be manufacturing. We need to bring manufacturing back to this country. Here. Just show you the hypocrisy again. I grew up at the height of the Vietnam War. We got to get those dirty commies before we don't stop them, those dominoes are going to keep falling, and before you know it, those communes will take over age. That was the line being sold. Vietnam still run by the communes. That's our's second largest importer. But we import clothing and shoes from Vietnam, the second largest country that we buy shoes and clothing from. But they taught us to hate those commies to go to war.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, And it was never about the Domino thing, you know it was, McNamara said before he died, he was interviewed in a documentary and he said he went back and the guy slammed his fist on the table and said, don't Domino theory. Don't you know anything about our history? For a thousand years have been in conflict with the Chinese. And now as you point out that it's a you know, an independent country that is manufacturing art, they're still having conflicts with the Chinese.
Speaker 13: Yep, yeah, yeah, McNamara, page.
Speaker 17: Nine.
Speaker 13: Hold on, and this is from my book Trends two thousand, which was an international bestseller. Here we go, Robert McNamara now states that quote, we were terribly wrong. Here it is nineteen ninety five book in Retrospect, The Tragedy and Lessons of Vietnam. Former Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara finally revealed what an entire generation and known for thirty years, that our quote, democratic government foisted the Vietnam War upon the public, knowing full well that that Vietnam posed no threat to our national security, and that quote, the war was wrong, terribly wrong, and could not be won anyhow. Robert M. Macnamara now states we are terribly wrong. He should be tried as a war criminal. His dogmatic policies resulted in the most terrible tragedy this country has suffered since the Civil War. We called for a tribunal for Bosnia, why not for Macnamara. Yeah, Macnamara ranks with Hitler and Stalin as the perpetrator of crimes against humanity. Curtis D. West Fall, retired Air Force Colonel Austin Texas, led it to the editor USA Today for eleven ninety five. Yeah, wrote about it my book excellent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know when he did that documentary, as you're pointing out, he deserved to be tried as a war criminal, and he kind of referred he kind of tried to give himself some legal cover by saying that when you look at Dresden, so many people died in Dresden. Dresden, he said, the fire bombing there. He said, if we'd lost that war, we would have been tried as war criminals. So he goes, yeah, what we did in Vietnam was bad, but not nearly as bad as what we did in World War Two type of thing, right, trying to buy some time there, but you know, when we talk about this domino theory, what do we hear the argument for this continued war in Ukraine all the time from the US, from the UK from France. It's a domino theory. And it's not a domino theory. This is this internal struggle that's been there between Ukraine and Russia. Ukraine was part of Russia as long as the United States has been in existence, and so it's this ethnic conflict that is really a part of that area. And we went in there with the coups and all the rest of the stuff. But now they're back to this same thing about the domino theory. It's like, I've heard this all my life. This is the lie that they always resort to.
Speaker 13: Yep, yeah, truly's the same thing with the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Well, you know, you're talking about manufacturing, and I've said this before. I unless they get rid of this green agenda, we're not going to have any manufacturing and all be in China. And that's really I think what the purpose of this was. You go back to twenty fifteen, the Paris Climate Accord, which is a treaty that was never ratified. But you know, Trump pretends and everybody else pretends. Even all the people in the Senate, not one senator came up and said, wait a minute, we have a say in this. None of them have said that, Republican or Democrat. But when you look at what is happening, I reported yesterday China is adding two coal power plants a week, and they've already got forty eight percent of the world's coal power plants. And yet Biden has got a plan to get rid of eighty percent of our remaining coal power plants in the next five years. We got about two hundred of them, and he's going to get rid of eighty percent of them in the next five years. If we don't do something about that, we're going to be in the same situation as the UK and other places in Europe where they have they can't afford to manufacture anything because their price of energy is so high. I mean to me, that's the fundamental thing. And yet you know when you talk about when Trump talks about the teriffs, I look at it and I say, I just see an additional tax coming. I don't see any focus on what the true problem is. He says, drill, baby, drill, Well, that's not the issue. You know, you can drill, but if you don't get rid of the Paris Climate Accord, they're not going to let you use it. So again it's it's just misdirection and a big con I think, is what this is all looking like to me.
Speaker 13: You know, you talk about burning coal, burning oil. If there's a quote, by the way, they just passed the bill nine hundred billion dollars more for the military industrial complex, almost a trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and Trump is going to keep as they're cutting government jobs, they're going to keep promoting the military industrial complex to get bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Here, remember this quote, and again it goes back to what you're talking about, because we could be going in a different direction. Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense of theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. The world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its labors, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war. It is humanity hanging on a Cross of Iron, Dwight the Eyes and how a five star general, Supreme Community, the Allied Forces and to turn president. So let's take one thing that he said here the genius of the scientists. If we were spending a trillion dollars a year on a new science to develop a new energy that was truly clean and truly safe, we'd have had it forty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or if somebody developed it forty years ago, they would suppress it.
Speaker 13: It would have got rid of it. Tesla, the real guy, what was his.
Speaker 1: Name, Mikola Tesla, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 13: So what I'm saying, the money isn't going into this, yeah, yeah, we don't have to be burning. It could be something that's totally different.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah, oh absolutely, But.
Speaker 13: The money's not going to it. The money's going to hell because we keep them. And that's the truest word. Our money is going to hell. They're stealing our money to go kill people all over the world.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 13: And again I launched occupy piece so it's not just words. I put my money with my heart and soul aar. And by the way, how you gave two hundred and fifty million dollars to Trump, how about giving two hundred and fifty million dollars to occupy piece Tesla.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, Or even just give a little bit of money to the people in western North Carolina. I talked about it earlier. Gerald. They got people who are freezing to death there, and they've got the local officials who came in and they're tearing down the houses that the Amish built for them because they don't have running water or electricity. But they're not going to have it when they have the house torn down either. I mean, it's just what our government is doing is just directed against us. You know, Mike Johnson can't do anything at all to help these people in western North Carolina, and yet he just passed nearly eight trillion dollars for war. This is this is so typical. It's typical of both of these parties. They have nothing but contempt for the American people. They've got their own agenda of their a little geopolitical agenda and to redraw the lines on the map and to be able to boss people around. They don't care how many people they kill, including their own people, how many of them die. That's that's what's really involved here. I got a comment here, Colomos. I guess so we pronounce the name. Sorry, I don't know how to pronounce that, he says. Tell Gerald Slinty saw his picture hanging at the National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, Illinois when I walked in. He's a huge health guy. So there you go. Did you know that they had picture there?
Speaker 13: Oh? I didn't know that. But they gave me an honorary doctorate. Oh wow, because of the work I've done in integrative and natural healing, integrative and complimentary medicine.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 13: This is one of the first books I worked on well natural healing back in the nineteen eighties, when people weren't talking about that. That's so nice to hear that. Yeah, they were wonderful to me. Yeah and yeah, and again we talked about Yeah, rememberable. It is very important. Least pay attention. Don't forget when you mass debate, don't forget to sanitize your hands. Remember that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, remember that everybody had hand sanitizer everywhere. We had a fire I think somewhere, because that stuff is pretty volatile and flammable and that big storage of that, but not as bad as lithium and.
Speaker 13: I don't want to catch COVID from you because it's going around again. So I got to put this on because you know, he could come through the microphone and kill me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, they're ramping this stuff up, and it looks like they're targeting raw milk. I think that targeting of raw milk is really about targeting local food production in general. What do you think?
Speaker 13: Yeah again, they've knocked out that it don't look who Yeah again. I wrote about it in this book Trends two thousand, how the bigs took over all of the farming industry, Tyson's and all these other companies. Look at it. I don't eat that crap. And again I'm talking about with natural healing. There was never a word, not one word from the prostitutes who sold the COVID JEB about getting in the best health you can, about taking vitamins and supplements.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 13: I only go out to eat when I go out on a date or with buddies, you know, friends, you know. But I don't go out to restaurants. I don't want to eat that stuff, you know. I only eat you know, organic foods, and I'm very careful where like, for example, if I go and I always read the label on the organic. Oh it comes from Oh, these grapes come from Peru. The grapes are call you organic. They come from Peru. How long does it take to get the grapes from Peru in New York? How old do these say?
Speaker 1: They're aged? They're just about to become wine when you get them right.
Speaker 13: And I eat seasonally too, I don't. I won't eat lettuce in the middle of the winter. Where the lettuce come from? You go out, when you grow your own lettuce, you pick it, it's dead within five minutes if you don't put it in, you know, in the refrigerator, puts some water, clean it. And you mean, now you're telling me I'm eating lettuce in the middle of the winter. How do they keep this stuff alive for so long as they shifted from wherever they shifted from? So well, I eat organic, you know it's it's very careful of what I buy. And by the way, the I don't know how people could afford it. I mean I bought some I bought some grapes and a couple of this and that, all of a sudden, like fifty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh, yeah, oh price the groceries just through the roof. Now, let me ask you this, because I know that you know, you support RFK Jr. And then his position on Israel, you unsupported him. What do you think now? Do you think that he's uh, you know, My take on it was I thought Trump was kind of leading him along and that maybe you know, that kind of sabotage his appointment. You think he's going to make it? And do you think that if he makes it, he's going to make a difference with any of the food or with any of the vaccine stuff? What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: How do you read?
Speaker 1: You will?
Speaker 13: I think he will, and you know, and there's some positive things. I said, you know, you know, I don't like Trump as a person and I don't support him. I wouldn't vote for him, but there are things if he follows through with him Again, as you said, I stopped supporting Kennedy and I spoke with him and I had Denis cacinichup here, as you know, as one of the speakers who was his campaign manager, and I stopped supporting him because of his stance on the war. And now with Trump on the war, he just came out with the Time magazine. The big deal. He's the man of the who reached Time magazine anymore?
Speaker 1: Well, so was Adolf Hitler. Maybe they're trying to send us a book. But anyway, I mean, their Man of the Year can be anybody that affected the news, you know.
Speaker 13: But Trump came out and said that he wants peace, and he said he wants peace in the Middle East. They asked him about do you trust Netta? He said, I don't trust anybody. And he said, he said, I don't want to see the Palestinians or the Jewish people killed. I don't want to see the Russians of the Ukrainian people killed. And so if he lives by his word and has peace, boy, I'll totally pro Trump. Yeah, But will he live by his word because now he's saying I just came out of the Wall Street Journal today actually about him possibly bombing Iran there's nuclear facilities, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, anything to do that, And how you're going to talk about peace?
Speaker 1: He'll say anything to anybody.
Speaker 14: My uh.
Speaker 1: My, my Trump bs meter is fully pegged all the way as full as it will go. I don't believe the thing the guy says about anything you know, if it comes out, great, I'll be happy to congratulate him for it. But right now we're in this kind of weird honeymoon period where everybody is able to project whatever they want to on him and and every and that's what they're doing. You know, everybody takes whatever he says that they like and they're projecting it on him, and you know, there's there's reality check. And of course there really won't be much of a reality check I think once he becomes president, because look at all the stuff that he's gotten away with. He's the father of the Jab, he still loves all that stuff. So there's there's going to be so many people are going to be covering for him with all of this stuff in the media. I just we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out. What do you think of this guy who was the who worked with sorrows to break the Bank of England. Bessant's going to be his treasury secretary. What do you think that is going to happen to the dollar in the next few years. Are they going to completely trash it and try to move into some kind of a you know, a cryptocurrency. A lot of people talking about using bitcoin as a reserve. Even Russia is talking about using bitcoin as a reserve. But what do you see the dollar and these types of things the dollar.
Speaker 13: It all depends where the dollar goes, depends on what they do with interest rates and a story, and they go to low interest rates apparently next week by twenty five basis points. And we believe that Trump is going to continue to push to lower interest rates because he wants to boost the economy up. Very important to also understand, the lower interest rates go, the higher inflation's going to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 13: So that's the other side of it. And on a digital currency, absolutely, absolutely positively, that's the future. It was one of the covers of our Trends journal, and again you could get it by going to your link there you get ten percent office two dollars and fifty cents a week. One of the covers was from dirty Cash to Digital Trash. We're looking at a real numbers by the way of the United States debt, when you put in like social Security, all the other stuff they have to pay out, it's about two hundred and sixty trillion dollars, not thirty six trillion. There's no way in the world that they're ever going to pay this debt off. They're going to make up a digital currency. They're going to make up something like the Russians hacked out a banking system. You lost, still he your money, but don't worry about it. We're coming up with a new coin and the people will accept it because the country, the world has gone digital. It's been digit everybody's digitized everything, little kids, little infants, playing with the little you know.
Speaker 1: It's I think that's a big part of what we see coming up with the Trump administration. He's got all these pro crypto people. You know, it's kind of a you know, a controlled two step process here with the Sagelian dialectic. You know, you got uh Biden who will come at them directly and I'm going to ban everything, and I'm going to force you to do this and force you to then they pull back and with crypto or even with the climate stuff. I think that that Trump is going to pull back on a on of these Biden mandates and say, hey, you can do anything that you want. Of course, you may have to pay carbon tax or you may have to pay for carbon sequestration. That my buddies are running and all the rest of the stuff. Or when it comes to crypto, he say, hey, you can have anything that you want out there, and then they set up this the system. Not only are people getting acclimated to it, you know, that's a big part of thinking of a lockdown, getting people acclimated to universal basic income, but you know, moving this overton window is a very important thing for them. And so if they open everything up and let everybody play with crypto, and now everybody is really excited because all the walls are coming down and it's going to be you know, some freedom for a while, kind of like what they did with the Internet. Then they'll drop the hammer at some point in the future. May be a false flag like you said, yep, yeah.
Speaker 13: And again it's going to happen. It's only going to be a matter of when. Look what's going on in China. Nobody uses cash anymore. Put your palm out and pay your thing, Yeah, you know nobody. So it's not cash is going to go away and everything becomes digitized. And once it becomes more and more digitized, then they don't care. They don't care what's backing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if any first, yeah, Oh.
Speaker 13: By the way, how come we're not allowed to go into Fort Knox to see where the gold is.
Speaker 1: It's virtual gold now. It's like the paper gold and the Shanghai Gold exchange, right, is it really there? It doesn't crack spot price of gold. It's doing its own thing. I think they're using that to manipulate the price of gold.
Speaker 13: Gold prices again, when Trump came in, that changed the gold rally. I mean gold, you know, it's the least two days, it's down almost like one hundred bucks, you know, last three days. But our top trend for twenty twenty four was a golden year for gold. Well Gold's now about two thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars an ounce. You know, it was up to it was two thousand and eight h but it's still up from when we made that forecast. That's right about six hundred and forty dollars an ounce.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know is it? There's all this expectation again in this honeymoon period. But the fundamentals are still there. I mean, we still have everybody we're running away from the dollar. We still have inflation, we still have the deficit and debt, and they's still the privacy issue as well. But is there that I think gold to me wins on. But you know it is a lot of these fundamentals are still there, and you've got a lot of analysts are still saying that they think that next year is going to go up close to three thousand dollars. I mean, what do you think about gold?
Speaker 13: And it's again it's you got to see what Trump is going to If he low is interest rates, gold prices are going to go up because the dollar is going to go down. But right now the dollar is very strong, and you just saw the ECB lowed interest rates yesterday twenty five basis points, but they're still high compared to where they were negative territory back in the twenty twenties two. And then you have Canada just lower their interest rates fifty basis points and look at the looney, look at the Euro. They're going down, and so it costs more because gold is dollar based for other countries to buy it when the dollar is so strong. But that's what gets what keeps the prices down. And with the fear of inflation at this point is negative for gold because they fear that if inflation has gone up like there's last numbers to produce a price index was higher than anticipated. That brought gold prices down because they feel the FAD won't lower interest rates because inflation's going up.
Speaker 1: But again, you think he's going to get from Powell. Is Powell going to fight him? You know, Pal's and I'm not leaving and he can't fire me. That type of thing. You think he's going to get what he wants out of Powell.
Speaker 13: Take a look at Powell. Take a look at this guy. See a fighter. You see a fighter. It doesn't look like it doesn't look like you don't get those jobs by being a fighter. Yeah, you get it those jobs by being a member of the club. Yeah, you're in the fraternity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all it is.
Speaker 13: There's one big club, and you ain't in it. As George Carlins said, that's right. No, no, Trump again. Trump pushed Powell to lower interest rates in December of twenty eighteen when the markets are crashing, and Powell lowered them in January, and that created a false boom again in the economy, and they had their repo crisis. You look at the data going back to twenty nineteen, this country was going down economically, and then the COVID War breaks out on January twenty twenty on Chinese Lunar New Year, the Year the rat and everybody forgot about that Germany was going into a recession in twenty nineteen. Yeah, you right now you're at you're looking at the top ten countries in the world that are on their economies are going down, other than the United States, we have the strongest economy. Again, it was artificially propped up. Keeps being artificially propped up, just like the equity markets who artificially propped up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree. Well, it's going to be interesting to see what happens, and we're going to see a lot of things changing very quickly when you look at the people that Trump's got in there. Pretty much. You know, if RFK Junior doesn't do any of this stuff, at least the things that he has said have moved the public expectation in a positive way. I think, you know, there's a lot of things that I'd like to say see him do that he hasn't done, and he can be a bit of a limited hangout and a lot of this stuff, but still there's a lot of positive that could come out of that, So we'll just hope that that's going to be the case. And again, what else is on your on your radar there? And again what do you think of this guy bestent? This sorrows guy? I mean he was he was there with sorrows when they broke the Bank of England? Is he gonna is he going to break the bank here?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 13: They want you know the positive Another positive thing is you know, yeah, I really believe in bringing down the government to get rid of all these stupid jobs. Here. Look at the numbers of jobs that we're creating. How what look at the number of government jobs that were created in the last round.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's basically all of the jobs created were government jobs.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know, no government jobs. Social service job would pay nothing, healthcare that social service ends, and and uh, restaurants and service industries that pay nothing. But we don't need these government jobs. I am in total in favor bringing down all of these stupid government jobs. Now I was the assistant of the secretary of the New York State Senators. You know, the people of the bureaucrats are the lowest life pieces of some company could find out there. They can't get a job in the real world. They suck into the political system and they become the most arrogant.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah. I mean just look at what we were talking about earlier, that go in and knock the houses down, that the Amish bill for these people, and what kind of a person does.
Speaker 13: That, Yeah, the most arrogant. So I'm in total favor of them bringing down cutting out these government jobs and Department of Education. What education, it's a government school system.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, the thing is, though, I don't think that, you know, when you look at it, they're talking about two trillion. I don't see true trillion that's there unless you do structural changes of the entitlement programs is just not there. And then whatever Ramaswami and Musk and their people talk about, it's going to be chump change if they don't do some major structural change. I mean, you've got to get rid of some major bureaucracies, as we're talking about earlier, the different things like the EPA or you know, the Department of Energy, all these things that came about, you know, only about thirty forty fifty years ago, and they have been a thorn in everybody's side all of this time. Those entire agencies need to go. But all that has to come from the from Congress, and you've got Mike Johnson who wants to operate like Nancy Pelosi to him omnibus bills and just running everything through. I'm very pessimistic about a.
Speaker 13: Will, but David, we all do. Mike Johnson will fold like that. He's not he's not his own man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, but he doesn't. He doesn't do anything unless they stop of the omnibus bill stuff. They're not going to be able to cut expenses anywhere they can make their recommendations. But if these guys do nothing, you know.
Speaker 13: I think Trump's going to have the power of Congress. And a guy like Mike Johnson, he's a nobody. He'll just do what he's told.
Speaker 1: And again, how I see I'm photo bombing all the pictures of Trump and Elon Musk, you know, on the plane and everything else. Mike Johnson, how about.
Speaker 13: How about getting rid of homeland security? Is something they invented after nine to eleven?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what what is?
Speaker 13: What the hell is homeland security done for us?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Get rid of the FBI and the CIA. How about getting rid of those?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh no, cash hotel is going to make it work good. He's going to keep it around. He's going to fix it. You know, it's like the meme going around is like born Marror. He's going to get the Ring of Power, and I know I can use this for good. Yeah, that's the problem with all this stuff. They don't want to really cut the size of government. Uh, they don't want to really restore the rule of law. They just want to make sure they use these things for their own purposes. That's really what I think we're going to see with it. Well, we'll see what happens. And it's always great talking to you, Cheryl. Think you so much. Folks, go to Trendsjournal dot com, as Gerald said, half the price a one week a subscription of that is half the price of one day of the Wall Street Journal, and you get real news, you get real trends, and you can use a code night to make that happen. Thank you so much, Gerald for coming on. Appreciate it.
Speaker 13: Oh, thank you, thank you for all that you do. I really appreciate being on with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And I don't know we're going to see you before Christmas. If not, I have a merry Christmas. I don't know where our schedule is that we have you every a couple of weeks. I don't know if we've got two weeks before that or not. But have a merry Christmas. If we don't see you, then thank you so much. All right, folks, and let me say thanks to Brian for the tip and to Sandy Hayes, thank you so much. And we also know the drums in New Jersey elsewhere aren't aliens.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: The government is lying to us up one side and down the other light they do everything. Mark Bender, thank you very much. Joining Late Today loves the album, says you're my go to guy for information. It's clear your passion as music. Well, thank you very much. Karen, play the Jimmy Stewart so as would go out here if you can. All right, I'll do that and we'll play that on the way out.
Speaker 4: I wish right a Christmas Night album.
Speaker 5: You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot com for just thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: There's right in the second flour O there say what'd you wish, George, Well, not just one wish, a whole hat flow.
Speaker 5: First, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot Com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like are you gonna throw it up?
Speaker 7: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 9: Hello girls, can't you come out to me?
Speaker 10: Can't you come old?
Speaker 5: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and It's all new.
Speaker 4: I'll be home for Christmas.
Speaker 3: What do you want you at the moon?
Speaker 6: Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole around it, pull it down.
Speaker 11: I'll take it and what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album