Speaker 1: What AFC North stud is about to make some noise, and what former NFC South stud might be coming back to help your fantasy teams.
Speaker 2: In week twelve plus, we've got the former six times f FPC League Champions and owners of three count of three f FPC Biggerrilla Top one hundred teams, Tom and Allen d coming in tonight. We've got a great show for you on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. My name is Eric Balkman. Farrell Elliott is here. Stick around. We've got a great show for you. Your HSFF our starts right now. It's down the pressure I've.
Speaker 3: Seen broadcast live in horder raud the world.
Speaker 4: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the High.
Speaker 4: Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts Eric Balkman and Farrell Ellis at. The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available, Here are Eric Baltman at Farrel Elliott.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Rob Greening's and salutations to all of you b alcoholics and Farelli X. Welcome to the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Footballer presented by the Fantasy Football Players Championship over.
Speaker 2: At my FFPC dot com. I am your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Farrell Elliott. Connect with me on the X at Eric Balkman E or I CE B A L K M A N. You know me from the road of his High Stakes Lowdown, as well as the FFPC Insider Access show on the Better Sports Network and the FFPC coming up on tonight's show. We've got a bevy of great stuff to get to you tonight, a lot of stuff that's going to help you out in Week twelve, including but not limited to the issue with the Packers backfield. We're going to get into the Giants backfield and what we saw last week against Green Bay, and then some tight end help if you are looking for starting a second tight end like Noah Fan like Mason Taylor in your f FPC, Biggrilla or main event leagues as you try to get to the playoffs. We'll have that for you in spades tonight. If you want to connect with us on X, you can do so at HSFF hour at hs FF hour at Eric Balkman. Check out Farrell's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFFC dot com. That website once again kf fsc dot com. Post on our Facebook page at Facebook dot com slash HSFF hour. You can also email the show at high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, send them in now it is the time to send them in. We'll try to get to all the chat room questions, all your emails, all your ex posts coming up in our fantasy feedback segment later on in the show. Thanks for our are you engineer, my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob. Without further ado, I want to bring on my good buddy Farrell Elliott.
Speaker 6: Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football.
Speaker 2: Welcome aboard, mister Farrell Elliott. So good to have you here on our final show prior to Thanksgiving twenty twenty five. Man, how are you well?
Speaker 3: A happy Thanksgiving to you, Balky. I'm doing I'm doing wonderful. I'm glad that I am not on special assignment anywhere and that I am here with you.
Speaker 2: You know, I would say I am thrilled for that, which I am, but the viewers, the listeners, everybody else is much more excited for that. To have you on the have you on the air tonight? I think this is a good time to ask you. How are your fantasy teams looking here as we enter the back half of November? Are they in good shape, decent shape, horrible shape? What are we looking at here?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 3: Farreh's oh in FFPC action, one of my two main events is currently play all Eligible, and we're going to try to hang on through week twelve. We've got two of maybe six teams in the Gorilla that are advancing, one of them a number two seed, which is outscored everyone in the the competitors in the in my group, we don't call them divisions. I guess we call them leagues in the FFPC. In my league, I've outscored most everyone by about one hundred and fifty points. So I would like to see that team continue to do well, you know, and it just did so many excellent teams and excellent players forthcoming to compete against. You know, you feel fortunate if you're if you're doing well. My dynasty teams have met a plateau the uh some some are eligible to move into the playoffs with a proper seed, but they're really shouldn't be, you know, they're they're you're kind of sneaking in there. So I'm already planning for a twenty twenty six draft, Balky, there's some twenty twenty six drafting that you're planning on.
Speaker 2: Well, So so I'm gonna get to that second. I'm gonna I'm gonna bust this out right now my camp. One of my KMFFF dynasty team's fair. It's the defending champ. And I can't remember which lege was, but one of the KFFF dynasty leagues that I'm in won the whole thing last year, thanks in part by drafting Molik Neighbors at the one O two in the rookie draft last year and then getting Brian Thomas at the one oway. Things did not go according to Plant in twenty twenty five, based on the injuries to both Neighbors and Brian Thomas. Did not even make the playoffs in that league this year, which honestly, you have six teams make the playoffs out of twelve, and I couldn't even I couldn't even get into the playoffs. It tells you exactly how fast your your fortune in Dynasty, whether it's KFFSC or FFPC. So now I'm focused on, you know, just trying to get better for twenty twenty six and then maybe winning the whole thing in twenty twenty six. We'll see what happens, uh in regards to that. But I get it, man, like I I you know, in regards to Dynasty stuff, it's there and then it's not, and then there again. You know, So that that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: We have James Hicks wanting to say hello to both you and me, and one other, our unofficial co host of the show, mister Winker. We got Senior Winker on there as well. Is that we're calling him. I can't remember what you said.
Speaker 3: I just did you know he perhaps he's senior, but he's got a nice pair of shades, he's got a little bit gray hair going on. I'm not so sure that he is senior your Oinker. But you know, this guy.
Speaker 2: Looks my Oinker looks younger than yours.
Speaker 3: You're you're you know, it's yeah, okay, I'll go with that.
Speaker 2: I'll go all right, Well, I just I don't I don't want to speak out of turn here, Tom.
Speaker 3: Smith aviator shades.
Speaker 2: The aviator shades are pretty tight.
Speaker 3: White is what he is.
Speaker 2: Tom Smith on YouTube tonight. One of my two main event teams at FFPC needs to win this week and he faces one Chad Schroeder from Cocktails and Dreams. How lucky of me, lo o l Yeah, it's not lucky at all. And we'll see what happens when and Tom, we're wishing you the best. You know, in going up against Chad Schroeder. It doesn't always happen that way, but but hopefully we'll work out for you.
Speaker 3: Tom. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best, So be be happy.
Speaker 2: There's a Rick Flair meme I should probably be playing tonight, you know, to be the man, you got to beat the man. Yeah, exactly, all right, Pharaoh, we're burying lead here. I want to get to Cincinnati. Zach Taylor, the head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals. This team is going to take some additional time to see if Joe Burrow is going to start in Week twelve against the New England Patriots that's this weekend, and that's according to Adam Schefter from ESPN dot com, every practice this week Joe Burrow participated in. In fact, he took first team reps with the offense on Thursday as well. He was already I mean, we kind of assumed he was going to be back on Thanksgiving Night against Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens, and now all of a sudden, it's looking like he is going to be active for Week twelve against the New England Patriots. We'll find out more at four pm Eastern time on Saturday. The fact that he is listed as questionable as opposed to doubtful or out is good for those people who still have rostered Joe Burrow. Certainly with the game coming up on Thursday, maybe the air on the side of caution and they're like, well, we're not going to play them this week, but we'll for sure have him on Thursday night. The way I'm going to ask you this question is this, if Joe Burrow is activated by four pm on Saturday, and you know he is playing against New England sans Jamar Chase but still having access to T Higgins, the newly activated and we'll see if they activate him for the game. Mike Jasicki and then Chase Brown as well. Farrell, are you bold enough to say, yes, I have Joe Burrow and I'm going to be playing them against the number one seed or number two seed. I don't know what they are in the FC right now, New England Patriots. Are you bold enough to say that if Joe Burrow is active, you're playing them, simple as that.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm going to run him out there, but there's a lot of quarterbacks that I like the matchups of this weekend, and I played them over him. But I probably wouldn't have rostered those quarterbacks with my Borough team, but I might have got into waiver wire and picked up one of the better quarterbacks. It's having the late season searche, so I'm not It all depends. But if I have a quarterback I think can get me twenty one or twenty two, that's what I'll go with. If I don't, then Burrow is my man and I won't have a problem, and I definitely won't have a problem playing all the other Bengal players along with him.
Speaker 6: I think that the other thing I'll bring up here in Pharrell, I don't know how you feel about this, but I've been hearing a lot of people talk about the Jamar Chase suspension and how the suspension.
Speaker 2: Of him was. Well, let me dial it back. The Patriots are really good at stopping the run, and so you think that Cincinnati is going to be pass happy. Then Chase gets suspended for spitting on Jalen Ramsay, which in nine times out of ten is good things for T.
Speaker 3: Higgins.
Speaker 2: Now, what the Patriots can do is they can stick Christian Gonzalez on T Higgins. So I don't even know the fact that Higgins is going to be the number one receiver, I don't even know if that's a good thing at this point.
Speaker 3: This coaching staff was hired for his offensive credentials. They'll have a real big chance to prove them in this game. And we're seeing what we saw last night with Buffalo is the poor protection and the lack of debt at the offensive line positions throughout the league. It's a problem everywhere. Whether you've got a mobile quarterback or not. You've got a situation with the way these offensive lines are playing. If they've lost one or two guys to injury, it's a big problem. Burrow takes a long time to get rid of the ball, welse he may be hurting. You know, the team needs a lift, it needs some emotional lift. There's a commentary about the season, they're done for the year. I think they're already done for the year. But you know they're professionals. They're playing the games they are in front of them and on the schedule. I like what you're talking about with Higgins. Higgins finds a way to get open. There's other players on that roster that could break loose double tight end sets. You wanted to talk about some tight end sets. There's there's a desperation ploy with the Cincinnati Bengal tight ends if you want so, Yeah, there there's there's some there's some elements of utility for fantasy football in this game, Balky, But I think if you're if you're having to depend on Burrow coming in for your lineup this late in the season, you're not necessarily in the best of shape anyway.
Speaker 2: No, you're you're probably not. But in the case that you are, I feel like you're And I don't know, Parrel, maybe it goes back down to what you're saying. You know, the fact that you may not have a better option at quarterback at this point of the season, and if Burrow is active. Even though it's not the greatest idea in the world to play a guy who is coming off this long of a of a layover and and just immediately throwing him back into the lineup without his number one wide receiver and against a better, you know, one of the better defenses in the NFL. I get it. As as Matt Damon said in those failed Crypto ads a couple of years ago, fortune favors the Bowl with Crypto for him.
Speaker 3: I do not think I was in the bold last week when I played Justin Herbert, but its five point five score suggests that I did. You know, any quarterback can have that kind of stinker game, So yeah, you might. I don't expect Burrow is going to go out here and lay in a Can he complete the game physically? That's another thought.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lot of thoughts coming in on the chat y right now. Michael Gonzald the fantasy meatball Bengals are in must win mode. Need to start your franchise quarterback because if they go three and eight, they're done for the year. Tom Smith Bengals are toast, they have no chance. I'm also chiming in the Bengals offensive line not very good, so putting Burrow in could risk him for another injury. And I do think, you know, I was listening to the Fantasy Empire guys over in the Player Pro Father plus Fantasy Football podcast network. You have Chris Pacaro, Dan Williamson, Nelson Sousa, and of course Matt Modica on that, and they were talking about this, and there was there was like a definite separation of thoughts on this. There were some people thinking that, you know, they'd be foolish to bring Burrow back when they have basically no chance of making the playoffs, and then there was other people saying, like, you know, Vicaro was saying this too, like he busted his tail trying to get active, right, and he's trying to do whatever he can to get back on the field in twenty twenty five and show what he can do. And honestly, if you have a healthy Chase in week thirteen, as well as t Higgins and now essentially a healthy Mica SICKI, Chase Brown or whatever Bengals could do numbers, it's gonna be hard to keep Burrow off the field. Parrell, do you think if the Bengals are able to activate Burrow and he is ready to go, do you think that they will given their current situation in the AFC playoffs?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're you're asking will can they rally and get in the playoffs? Yes? Yes, I suppose if it's numerically so, they let Burrow play, they put everything at risk. Yeah, yeah, well who players? Players are wired to play. One of one of our listeners here says, what's the lack of professionalism in football? Think of it this way, guys. This is a man that Burrow wants to get back on the field as a form of professionalism. Baulk's right. He has worked his tail off to get healthy. Sometimes he's keeping your body functioning when you have such an aggravated injury. And it sounds like a small thing, but it's not, especially the quarterback position. We probably have gone a little further on this point than I would than we would intend to. But Burrow has probably wanted to play for the last couple of weeks. All players want to get out on the field. This is not since Cincinnati is doing this in concert with him. It's not so much a coach's decision as it is a mutual decision. He feels he's ready to go. And I'd rather bet on Joe Burrow than a lot of quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: I would too, and I and I think that's smart. So whether he's active this this week or not, I think we can feel fairly confident that he will be out there against the Ravens.
Speaker 3: There's a shame on you if you put him on.
Speaker 2: Waivers, exactly which I did in one of my leagues. All Right, moving moving forward here, parall, we we have Alan and Tommy Deach coming up here uh to talk about their top three top one hundred teams in the FFPC Figuilla Tournament. Before we get to them, I do want to talk to you about the Cardinals rushing game here. Briefly, Bam Knight no longer injury report. However, Trey Benson and Amari de Marcado not only are they on the jury report, they have both been ruled out. Michael Carter probably will rotate behind Bam Knight, knowing that we do not see Benson, Knowing that we do not see de Marcado this week, I'm curious to what you would do with both Bam Knight and Michael Carter knowing that the Falcons rush defense is no bueno and they can be had as far as opposing running backs go. And now you have Knight and Carter looking to take advantage of that. If you have Night, if you have Carter, what are you doing with him in leagues? This week? In Week twelve, my friend.
Speaker 3: Night will get the red zone go line in most of the carries. Carter is a near and dear player to me. I'm familiar with his family and I've always wished him well. He's battled injuries himself in his career. He could be the good passing ball catcher. I don't think you know gain Weell's game from last weekend. That's what you hope for, is that one off, the magical lightning strike. We're a player out of the backfield, could catch seven eight passes in a touchdown or two likely not to happen in this game. Go with Bam Knight. I like the way he's I like the way he's running the ball. He's earning that nickname. Go ahead and go with it.
Speaker 2: I am with Farrell on this. I think Bam Knight is not a guy I want to start as like a top twenty five back this week. However, if you are dealing with some bye week issues, I think Bam Knight makes a nice flex and I'm definitely staying away from Michael Carter in all my lineups this week. It is Bam Knight or bust, which apparently is the way the Cardinals are playing it as well, Ladies and gentlemen, I want to bring in our guests tonight. They have six high stakes Fantasy football titles to their name in the FFPC, and currently, as it stands going into Sunday of Week twelve, they have not one, not two, but three top one hundred teams in the f f PC. Big Gorilla again a contest that will pay out a one million dollars grand prize. Please welcome Aboard on the show tonight, making their debuts in the High Sex Fantasy Footballer. It is Tom and Alan d the brothers joining us tonight. Gentlemen.
Speaker 8: What's happening guys? Thanks?
Speaker 3: The contest is which one is more handsome? Now? The one position under me has better lighting that gives him an edge coming out of the box. But this guy on the left here has a massive smile and he's camera. Maybe they got a lot of good things going on here. Man.
Speaker 2: Right, So, Tommy, which one of you guys is older? Between you and Alan?
Speaker 8: Why don't you guess?
Speaker 2: Sar, I'm going to guess Alan is older? Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: Your phrase?
Speaker 8: The wrong? Allen is wiser? For now? For now? Now?
Speaker 2: So now you guys are do you both live in Illinois?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 8: No, we grew up in Illinois, but I still am out here in Illinois. And where are you at? Where are you at?
Speaker 7: I'm in La?
Speaker 3: So La?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I'm a commercial banker in the Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, so this leads me into my first question here and and we'll get to plenty more here tonight. What what what was it work that took you out to LA? And what form of work are you doing in southern California right now?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 9: So, I'm a commercial banker banking with the point Back in two thousand and nine, with all the crisis and everything that happened there, there was an opportunity for me to advance my career, uh pretty quickly. So I took it by moving to California to try to, you know, advance my career and Uh, yeah, it's worked out ever since.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's true, Yes exactly. Yes, the I wouldn't say the Illinois Hillbillies, but the Illinois.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You call it like the Illinois, you know, opportunity recognizers something like that, the Midwest, Yes exactly, But Tom, your opportunity stayed in Illinois. What are you doing for a living right now?
Speaker 8: I'm in sales. I work for a company called ID Label. I still anything label wise to in warehouses, you know, when they do inventory, anything on the palettes or the totems, and so if anyone's out there you need some labels in your warehouses, give me, give me a little ring too, you know.
Speaker 3: All right, It's exactly what you would expect to spy for the British government to say.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, I listened there. There's plenty of fantasy stuff I want to get to tonight, but there's so much I want to get to before that. Now, Tom, I don't know if you're making a statement tonight with the Spider Man T shirt, the Spider Man meme T shirt that you're wearing tonight. I have to know is this by design? Is this a commentary on you and Alan is this a commentary and fantasy football? The Spider Man meme, for those of you under the age of forty, is something that has been shown up on social media over the years where it is the two Spider Man's pointing at each other, as in they are looking at the exact same thing. What is the commentary or is it just a case of like, hey, this was clean, I'm going up. I don't know if there's a secondary meaning into this nightime.
Speaker 8: You are this is why you're the best in the viiz because you got your attention to detail. But there's definitely a different meaning to it. Not only is it a dope shirt, but my brother got me the shirt for my birthday. So my birthday's on September second. So after the whole draft season, we get together and we watched the first weekend of football together. Oh that's a tradition. But so we have a phrase that me and my brother use when we're drafting. It's called the Spider Man meme, and we just we notice that certain players like to draft the same type of players. For example, the most common is the boom bust receiver. You know, like he's not boom bus this year, but like George Pickens and DK Metcalf kind of have the same so we were like, hey, there the Spider Man meme. They're all kind of looking at each other, like and then you'll see that player will add Matthew Gold into the mix, and like we kind of laugh because like you'll see you'll see the opposite too, where people will Spider Man all the the PPR stamming receivers. You'll get Jacoby Myers, you'll get Kilil shit Khur and there's never like a mix onn Dale Robinson, Yeah, it's like it's all the Spider Man meme going on. So we chuckle around because we try. What we want to do is like have a mixture of both on our teams. We don't want to be too much in the PPR stam and not have any pop to our teams. So something that we're paying it so as we like to use that phrase of the Spider Man meme inside Fantasy and it's just kind of funny when you when you see that.
Speaker 3: So it is you're speaking in code, you're speaking your own language, and Spider Man, like all superheroes you can count on to show up. Try to sell me that on Khalil Shakir. But who's going to show up? And I asked this, I love you guys, go back to talk about drafting. You do it together and you love it and managing the teams together. My question is management question. But when I go back to drafting with my modest effort in the FF piece, see I look at the Cleveland Browns and I don't really get I stayed away completely from the whole operation. My Cleveland Brown source of information comes from a dear friend of mine named John Anderson, who is is ready to love them and choke them all at the same time. It's a great thing. But you know, one of the questions that this year there was there was a Brown that I was interested in as tied En Harold Fannin, but we were able to get him late, as I recall, and but the rest of the roster, I am an innocent bystander for a purview that is way way far away, and with some curiosity, I have one question, what in the hell are you guys going to do with David and Joko this week?
Speaker 8: Uh Man so talk in his line, Yeah, Hey, we we'll rock three tight ends. You know it's it could be tough, tough sledding in the FFPC some weeks if you have injuries and bye weeks.
Speaker 3: I think if you got in Djokum.
Speaker 8: You're right, I would say. So we have Nadjoku in three different leagues and this week, this week we're sitting him in two and one, we're playing him, but we're considering picking up the likes of Darnell Washington and Yoshavas to potentially start over him.
Speaker 3: So what prompted you to draft a player that here in week twelve you're going to to go to players who've lived on the waiver where all year, Yeah, he's good getting off the bus, look like he should be the guy.
Speaker 8: That's a great question. You know, fantasy really is a one week at a time thing. That's the time when we drafted you got to think of we we thought Joe Flacco could win some games and still be on the team and throw the ball a lot to did David Nidjoku. But so much has changed and I actually think David Nijoku probably can get you a serviceable week this week, but like there's there's major risks and it's week twelve right now. I also think yosh of Us in that game environment is okay, and then Darnell Washington against the Bears is actually pretty good. So, I you know, Alan, what do you think about Nidjoku.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm in agreement with my brother. So more of our drafting style is.
Speaker 9: We're not out on any player at any cost. So when we were taking David Njoku, most of the time he was after ADP. So with that being said, we weren't like, man, we got to take him around early, right and really were like in on him. It was more of he's better than this tier of player, we might as well take a shot, especially because of the value at tight end. So really he's been a player that we've played in conjunction.
Speaker 7: I mean, what time one of the teams that.
Speaker 9: We have him on, right is a McBride team, correct, right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, so so yeah, we we do like to double up on tight ends. But yeah, at the price it was good. I would just say if you drafted Nijoku Ingram or Hockinson, those teams are probably struggling pretty much anyway anyway, So it's like, but Nijoku, like you could spots start him. But yeah, team one of our teams we have McBride, Nijoku and Loveland, and Nijoku and Loveland have been pretty much on our team on ours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been pretty may But you know, you guys are doing all right. Walkey doesn't make up numbers. You know, Walkey gave you introduction. He didn't make up numbers.
Speaker 6: Well, guys like I should ask you this too, in regards Tom to this tight end question with if David and Joku and I, and I'll be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, I should have looked this up until before the show started. I didn't. If Djoku did not practice today, if he does not play this week, how do you feel about Harold Fannin in your starting lineup? Knowing that it's a good matchic of it against Las Vegas, but also knowing that it's not Dylan Gabriel, it's not Joe Flacco, it's not Deshaun Watson, it's not Bernie Kosar, it is Shader Sanders throwing to him. Tom, how do you feel about Harold Fannin in that situation?
Speaker 8: Well, I think if you have Harold fann and you play him, I would say I only at this moment in time have I even gotten into the Shadoor Sanders conversation. So I actually feel very blessed that I haven't Alan I have. When you have a team, you split up responsibilities. I gave Alan first take responsibility, so he's been watching that all week for us. So I haven't engaged with any of the Shadu conversation. But against you drafted Harold Fannin and he's probably either your starter or in the flex for you. So for twelve ten to twelve points, yeah, I think that that's I guess you have to have measured expectations of Harold Fannin if you're playing him, But you also have to understand that there is major risk when you're playing at Cleveland Brown in this match, because the Raiders d especially at home, is pretty good. Like I know, we just saw them against Dallas and that wasn't great. But I think Dallas's offense is excellent and that was a terrible game plan by the Raiders. So I just think if you're playing a Brown, you have to just understand that there's institutional risk by playing any sort of Brown with shad or Sanders. I mean, but the upside it is too.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you right now, Tom. One of my fantasy football team names next year will be institutional risk.
Speaker 3: Risks very I don't think, BALKI. I don't know how many shows we've done. I know you have the count, I know you have the real numbers, but I don't think we've ever heard that Raiders defense is really good at Oh, you know, I have a.
Speaker 2: Listen. Okay, hold on, I'm gonna do this right now. Farrell knows what I'm doing. Guys, you on very moment. Okay, So I got the Raiders chain on right now. I have Brock Bowers going in a couple of leagues. I am not a shame to admit that I have Trey Tucker going in a few leagues. Ashton Genty yes as well, and Farrell my defense dujure this week and I picked him up, and probably three or four leagues the Las Vegas Raiders, Baby, I'm rolling with them in the KFFSC playoffs and some of my other private dynasty leagues against the Cleveland Browns this week. Could I be wrong? Probably not, because I'm rarely wrong. Is it one hundred percent? It's possible I'm wrong and the Raiders give up you know, thirty some points this week.
Speaker 3: I tell you last time Cleveland was in Las Vegas. Las Vegas was successful against the Browns. The game script went in much of the way that the Brothers expect here, and I enjoyed being in the crowd sitting next to one Dizzle while watching the game, So you know, it didn't get any better than that.
Speaker 2: It's my recollection that the last time Cleveland was in Las Vegas, it was the Indians celebrating a nineteen forty World Series championship with Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Junior, and the Lake out at the Desert End. That's the last time I remember the Browns and last or the Clevelanders back in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: There is so many factful things wrong with that statement that you're why don't you move on back to fantasy memories?
Speaker 2: A little fuzzy memories, A little fuzzy Okay, let's move on. I want to talk about the Giants Lions game here Alan with you. You look at the Giants rush defense this year, it's been abysmal. They played the Green Bay Packers last week. Josh Jacobs looked like he was off and running pun intended in this game, and then he got hurt. Emmanuel Wilson filled in I don't want to say admirably, but decently. Chris Brooke really did not get in the game, and the Packers never really got the ground game going. Now the Giants, instead of playing at home against the Packers, have to go to Detroit to face the Lions, who are ultra awesome, especially Jared goff in Domes, which is where they're playing this weekend. You're not watching this show to find out whether you should be playing Jamiir Gibbs. Yes, you should be playing Jamier Gibbs. The question here, Alan is David Montgomery. How much of a must start is he against this horror Giants rush defense this week? Is it going to be a Montgomery week? Or is this gonna be one of those weeks where we're scratching our heads on Sunday night saying, how the hell did he get fifteen carries? You only got forty yards and no touchdowns. I'm curious to what you think is going to happen to Montgomery against the Giants this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, I mean my brother and I were discussing this before we got on air. I mean, Montgomery has to be in your RB two flex conversation just because of not only by weeks, but the just the strength of the matchup. Right, He's been one of our best or most drafted running backs the whole offseason. He's one of our favorite players. I mean in real football, he's just awesome.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 9: He's good in goal line, he's good in pass pro, he gets he's good in short yardage. He really can you move the chains when the Lion would really need like an impactful play. Right, But since Dan Campbell has taken over the play callingocus more on Gibbs and Jamison Williams and really is kind of like phased out a little bit of Montgomery and Aman Rossaint Brown. So hopefully, you know, after what he was doing against Philadelphia, which made no sense, continuously going for it on fourth down and becoming predictable that he wasn't going to just take the points and kick the field goal and keep putting the pressure on Philadelphia, maybe he learned learned a little bit from that experience compared to playing basically a lifeless Commanders two weeks ago, you know, in Washington. So hopefully he gets back to really what Detroit is good at, which is running the ball, really putting all the pressure on the Giants. With not only Montgomery but also Jamiir Gibbs, so that they really get back into form, because really what's happened to Detroit, which is kind of surprising, is they've kind of fallen into the middle of the pack in the NFC because they've given away a couple of games that they probably should have won based on just a little bit of coaching, you know, changes that they probably should have made that would have been more effective. I don't know, that's that's really my take on it. David Montgomery, if he can't get you twelve to fifteen points this week, it's probably not going to happen the rest of the year.
Speaker 7: So if you have him, play.
Speaker 9: Him, but I would I would hope that he gets back to form, which is that twelve to fifteen point RB two solid floor play that you're really looking for.
Speaker 3: The banker has identified the institutional risk in the Dan Campbell bonds. Of course, the bonds, you know, they they're they're the grading of that is going down. Okay, you guys are having a very successful year, and I know within the makeup of these teams are perhaps numerous Stampa Bay bucconeers. Am I correct? Okay? Yeah, let's start with you first out the situations in the running back room, because you're obviously happy with third string Tucker, but you want Irving to come back. But if you got Tucker and you don't have Irving, that's a really big situation that you're sitting on this weekend. Now you've got Godwin coming back too, Tess Johnson may be a late pickup. You've thought you had things worked out then Evans got hurt. What are you doing with all of this Tampa Bay personnel and trying to figure out who you're going to put on the field with this team? And of course the big question is you know you've got at this point in time, you've got to have twenty or so plus points from Baker Mayfield. It's the Rams this weekend, Allen, it's the Rams this weekend. Do you get them? Do you get those points?
Speaker 9: I would hope you do with Baker because again I think the game environment would hopefully push him. The Rams defense, though, is quite good. If they can really get after him and and sack him, he's going to have a tough day, right, But again, if Ibuca and Godwin can come or get back into form, really the Buccaneers can keep up with the Rams. I mean it's really a must win for the Bucks to really keep pace because I really think the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 7: Are coming for them in the South.
Speaker 9: With that being said, the Shaun Tucker situation, I mean, you've got to play it till till it dies, right, I mean last week against Buffalo, it really was a dream matchup. I mean, my brother and I were coming up with many combinations around that game.
Speaker 7: Just didn't just standard.
Speaker 9: Dfs as well, not to that that is relevant to this commentary, but with that being said, we were really high on that game, right, just in general, and that game delivered. Right, You've got six touchdowns out of Josh Allen and you got what four or five touchdowns out of the Bucks combined with basically what had happened, So Seawan Tucker really good player. My brother and I we have about ten teams with Bucky Irving, so we're hopeful that he can come back. But really, yeah, yeah, you know that's pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I get it, and and a good answer on that. Obviously, I'm looking for some more good answers for you here as we uh As I take a sip of my coffee here tonight in my institutional risk coffee mugs just for listening on audio tonight as opposed to video fantasy Meatball. This is our buddy Michael Conzel on YouTube hanging out with us. Let's go to a non tight end premium format here, guys tonight, h Tommy, I'm gonna throw this to you first, Darnell Washington or TJ Hockinson. Who is the better start again non tight end premium which, Michael, I'll be honest with you. I feel a little bit guilty, you know, even asking a non tight end premium question on the show tonight, But I'll do it because we love you. Tjws in lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers, Darnell Washington, all three hundred and eleven pounds of him in Chicago to take on the Bears, Tommy, who do you like better? In a non tight end premium but full PPR format this week?
Speaker 8: I'll just say, might the mighty have fallen? What kind of question are we in?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 8: The saddest thing is it's Darnell Washington, right? How could you ever start TJ. Hockinson with any Now? Hockinson might do it. How could you start him with any confidence right now against Green Bay? And the thing is the Darnell Washington is a ridiculous player, but Arthur Smith is going to get the most out of him. And the Bears are susceptible because their linebackers are injured right now, so you can get them over in the middle. They're bad against a run and with against tight ends. So Darnald Washington's as ridiculous it sounds is sneaky this week, you know, like and this Eric and Parrell, we're not gonna say anything that we're not actually doing ourselves, Like we have Darnel Washington potentially going in a league or two. So like I'm not just saying that to just.
Speaker 3: Say you're disgust with it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like it's like the waivers at this time of years. But like Hankinson, Hockinson is a tough click right now, Like and and I love t J. Hockinson, Like he's a good player, but that offense has been has been brutal. So good luck, my man, you're gonna be playing our Chicago Bears. I hope Darnell Washington does it for you, but not too much, not too much.
Speaker 2: To Alan let me throw this one you.
Speaker 6: Uh, this is our good buddy from Kentucky, Jimmy Williams Chiming Bay.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Williams, by the way, just like you guys noted Bears fan extraordinary, but as in Cubbs, Bears and Cubs absolutely he has an Arizona Cardinals question here comments on what Michael Wilson looks like this week. Alan, I'll throw this to you.
Speaker 7: I mean I missed it.
Speaker 9: I missed it last week, like we Okay, so my brother and I, I mean we were in on this all week last week and we were like we couldn't believe how much hype there was around Michael Wilson. I mean again, the guy had what two hundred and eighty nine yards career up until a one hundred and eighty yard perform I mean again, this year has had two miraculous like wide receiver threes that basically like broke out in one week, Right, you had Kendrick Bourne that looked like Justin Jefferson against the Rams, and then you had Michael Wilson.
Speaker 7: Last week. You know what was it? Jamar Chase esque?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 9: Almost twenty targets I mean slant after slant I mean I was watching the game. My brother knows I was sitting there watching this. I said, how many slants is this guy going to catch?
Speaker 3: It was absurd?
Speaker 7: Absurd?
Speaker 9: But I mean I think it continues against the Jaguars because again, the Jags can get a little bit of a pass rush. But I think the Cardinals just want to play this way. They want to be down fourteen to zero, you know, within three minutes from the start of the game, and then we're just looking like we're going through the motions and just racking up yards after yards, but they're not.
Speaker 7: It's not serious stuff.
Speaker 9: So I mean it's funny because I think Michael Wilson, if you have it, you have to play it until it until it dies. But I do think it's going to be good this week.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: Do I think he's going to have what thirty Fantasy points like he did last week? No, but I mean twelve to fifteen points, flexible wide receiver two to three, you know, to a spot start in a you know, a team with a lot of bye weeks that need to get to survive.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I think you have to play it now.
Speaker 6: My teams we have this week, balk we have four teams on buy This week, guys, I'm going to come with the question, very important question, especially back here in Kentucky where the teams often seem to roster Indianapolis colts quite often.
Speaker 3: And you know last week we had an email towards the end. The guy was saying, do I bite the bullet and play Franklin from Denver? And I suppose you you're not biting any bullets. Excellent player. And then I sat on the edge of my seat now because Franklin's on my own team, because I hope we didn't give that guy bad advice. Franklin ended up to twelve point eight, so you know, I guess we can live with that. So here's something that I want to ask you, Josh Downs. This is lately he's had a couple sixteen point games. He's also turned in close to goose egg and you know that was relevant last week for most of the Indiana receiver in Indianapolis Receiver Corps five games in Seeingle digits for Downs. Now, he does have the Kansas City Chiefs, which a lot of people will tell you has a good pass defense, and I would like to say they had a good pass defense last three games. They've had given up two hundred and fifty air yards. And you know Downs has the career blessed privilege of playing opposite Michael Pittman, which is always a boost to anyone's career. So what would you do with Downs? And Walkey is real good at this at asking you some players that you might play Downs over if you're going to play him at all? Is Down's a player that you have rostered? And is he strong enough to be your man against the Kansas City Chiefs weakening past defense?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, let's get some Downs going this week. I almost say that with too much confidence, but Casey struggles against slot corners, and I mean this is not a great play. He's only playing fifty five percent of snaps and he hasn't had over sixty yards in any game this year. But like that's like the fantasy analysts side of things, Like we're when we're in week twelve of FFPC, and like I said, like we got Josh Downs going in a couple of these we have guys that are injured, and like there's like he's a good spot start. The game has a fifty and a half total. The team is twenty three and a half I just think the NFL games can go any which way, but the game projects the Colts to be down right, like they're they're three and a half point underdogs, so like there's a snare where they're passing their way back and you're getting some dump off from Josh Downs. I think he is a He's a fine spot star.
Speaker 2: No I like that.
Speaker 3: You know, now, BALKI, do you recall this correctly like I do? Or maybe it just hit me differently than it would you. Back when we had the pros Versus Joe's, and you guys are familiar with that tournament pros Versus Joe's, we had some people, not these people because you know these this is our our core group. We had some comments that were saying things like Josh Downs will be wonderful season, supplanting Pittman. I've always thought he was Indianapolis version of Wandell Robinson, but they're not playing as behind as much, so he does. You know you remember it that way?
Speaker 2: I don't not remember it that way. I think I think you probably remember it better than me. But I will say that as far as what you just said about Downs, I have heard these things before from any of high stakes players, many fantasy football pundits out there for sure, and I will say this and Perrel, you may not want to hear this, but your cousin intelligent and attractive and love Miss fantasy football genius. Stacey Perez was on the FFPC Insider Access show last night and she was praising Josh Downs for a good ninety seconds on there, and I made mention, I'm like, you know, Farrell, if he was hearing this would be all in an uproar that you were not praising Michael Pittman. And she said, listen, when we go to the family reunion this year, I'm going to set the record straight on Josh Downs versus Michael pit There could be something grewing there. I'm not sure, but as far as Downs this week against the Chiefs, I think you guys make some good points. As far as the defense that they're going up against, the fact that Michael Pittman has been healthy this year, I think this is all worthwhile to bring up when you are considering what to do with your wide receiver three or one of your flex spots in the FFPC, guys, I have to go back here in the in the YouTube chet because We've got a lot of good questions here tonight. Let's go to and Alan. I'm gonna throw this to you right away. Yeah, Tom Smith, right here, our good buddy fince fan quarterback question here this week. He wants to know should he be starting Dak Prescott this week? Dak Prescott, who is at home against the Philadelphia Eagles, or Baker Mayfield, who is on the road at the Los Angeles Rams. Alan, d how do you fall in?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go a little spicy on this one. I think Dak is the pick.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 9: I think Dallas is coming. I told told my brother that once once they made that trade for Quentin Williams, and they looked so bad against the Cardinals, but they were still putting up points on offense, and then they just there's a path for them if they really win this game. And Dak looked great in the first week against Philadelphia, like Dallas should have won that game, but they didn't. So I think Dallas, if they really put it all together, can really push Philadelphia. And you know, it should be Dak Prescott that could potentially win the game now again Baker versus the Rams. It's a great matchup too. But that's because if you think that the Bucks offensive line is going to basically stop that Rams pass rush. So, like I said, I think the more of an upside, spicier play would be Dak, more of the floor play would be Baker. But I really do think Dak Prescott's gonna be good this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm one hundred percent in agreement with you on Allen. With you on that, Allen, I think Prescott's the play, And as far as you're ceiling floor analysis goes, I am less likely to agree with you on that, but I still think you're I still think I would in that scenario when it comes to those two. I'm gonna throw this to your brother Tom here on this one. Michael Conzel the fantasy meatball, another Baker Mayfield quarterback question. Who would you be starting this week?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 2: Would it be Baker Mayfield at Los Angeles or would it be the record setting Jacoby Brissett who is taking out Jacksonville Jaguars this week? Just found out before I went on the air. Shortly before we went on the air tonight, guys, Canton, Ohio now features the jersey that war in that game where he threw forty seven completions forty seven out of fifty seven against San Francisco. So, Tom, I'm gonna put it to you this way, and I don't think I'm phrasing this improperly. Would you would you start the number one, the former number one overall pick, Baker Mayfield against the Rams, Or would you start NFL Pro Football Hall of Famer Jacob Jacoby Brissett excuse me against the Jacksonville Jackguard this week? Who's the better start? My friend?
Speaker 8: You got to you gotta make a trip down to Canton and join set. You got to it. It's so ridiculous. You know, this year we've had these teams that are just so bad, but they're good at fantasy, and the Cardinals are one of them. Like it was Bengals, it probably still is the band. Well, it was the Cowboys at first, and then it was the Bengals, and now we're now we're on the Cardinals side, and you just got to ride it right now, Baker could outscore them because that game could get really wacky. And I've seen car I always watched the three o'clock slates. For some reason, I'm always watching bad Cardinals games at three o'clock, so that that game could be nine to three and everyone's upset and like all the chalk and dfs, the people are losing their mind. But you got to just ride Brissette. It's one of those things. He's hot. He's rolling the dice at the roulette table. You got to just go with the guy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: It's like, I'm riding this guy till he shows me he can't, you know.
Speaker 3: So rolling the dice at the roulette table. You're gonna have to spend a little time with me in Las Vegas because we are going to have to get you. You may have amount of some casinos. Okay, we.
Speaker 2: Better at car You.
Speaker 8: Understand what I meant though, You got to just ride it.
Speaker 3: Right, I think you better ride it with Dak Prescott.
Speaker 2: That's far Before you ask your next question here, I want to I want to throw this back to Tom. Here another question that we have from our our good buddy Racy on you running back question.
Speaker 3: Good question too.
Speaker 2: We have we have Sehn Judkins going up against the Las Vegas Raiders. So would you be playing Queen Chown Judkins over one Alvin Kamara who was in the big easy at home against the dirty Birds of Atlanta taking on the Falcons. Who is it Camara or is it Judkins? This week?
Speaker 8: For you Tom Well, this is like a spoiler. The guy already knew because I was my sleeper the week was Alvin.
Speaker 2: Camara.
Speaker 8: I'm not swearing on the screen, but an Alvin, Yes, Alvin Kamara. So little stat for you. Atlanta gives up the fifth most points to running backs and before the bye, Alvin Kamara had twenty two carries and three receptions for one hundred and sixteen yards. And I just I love Kamara with the Saints D. That's my that's my sleeper picks for the week. If people are looking for a defense, I love the Saints and I love Kamara. It's been brutal drafted them in the fourth round. We drafted him. But if you're looking for fourteen point fourteen boring points, Alvian Kamar is going to give it to you. Judkins is upside right. If we tried to pair Judgins with the Cleveland D this week, we tried to someone picked up D the D over it but but yes, but the Raiders D could come fromm I'm going old than boring. You guys could have young and exciting. I'm going old Boor and Alvin Kamara.
Speaker 3: This week, Hawke did and that that is the best answer that we've ever got to my final question. And I didn't even get to ask the question. The guy that was on here last week refused to answer it. That was y He just refused it. He just refused it. That is so good. You have you have uh you know, we give out trophies in the k f F s C. We're going to have one and we're going to invite you to come down here and play. And before you ever play your first team, you're gonna win a trophy for the best question. But the best answer on the sleeper question that we ever have, you know, you both get a trophy.
Speaker 7: I just I'm just looking pretty.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, So so I have to ask m l U seven x I YouTube. I have to ask his question because he's that's a good one too. So we have to answer this, and I think in correct me if I'm wrong mL I think he asked this same question with me and Stacey Perez last night on the FFPC and it started an access show. So we'll try to answer it here. Alan, I'll let you go first. But Tommy, I want you to weigh in on this as well. Travis Etn or Bachell Tuton this week. Now he's in an f FPC main event league. He's projected it's like a fifty to fifty shot as far as the projected scores go, so it's not like he's a big underdog or a big favorite as well. But if if he wins, he gets the number one seed, which is obviously very lucrative in the FFPC made event. He says, Alan, he's leaning Travis Etn at this point, but if he would start Baseell Tutant over Etn, is that getting too cute? And just so everybody's aware, these players are both in Arizona against the Cardinals this week.
Speaker 9: I think this question is a little bit more nuanced. Who does he have as his flex plays? Because if it were me, I want to play both, right, I want to get as much Jags running game as I can. And really, I think again, because you saw with Etn last week, Tooton did get Yeah, he got injured right against the Chargers, so it kind of neutralized him a little bit, but it was just that whole Jags running game that was just just you know, gashing them on the ground. So I want to get as much opportunity from that running game against a bad Cardinals run defense that Christian McCaffrey. I mean, he barely even played in a game and went absolutely bonkers. So pretty much pretty much that's my answer. But I'm gonna let my brother, you know, kind of time in as well.
Speaker 2: Tommy posted this in here. He's got woody marks at running back as well. His flex is tedor Aroa McMillan and Michael Wilson, and then his two wide receivers are Chris o'labby and Rashie Right, so he's starting four wider.
Speaker 3: Marx is his.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know running back that he's already got in there since he played last night. So it's a question of like, would you would you play both of these running backs for Jacksonville, or you know, would you sit one of them in favor of McMillan, Wilson, o'lab and Rice. This is this is tough.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, first I want to say congress to this guy. Get to that stage. And the main event is really hard. So like we did our first main event this year, we're we're not gonna make the mini tournament. But congress to this guy for uh for even being there. That that's a that's that's excellent. Uh. If he wants a ship chasing points, he'll start tooting. If he wants to actually win, he'll start traves et.
Speaker 3: So that's how I like that answer too. I like an answer. Yeah, there's but you know, Jimmy Williams agree with you guys at the end, but why not both? And it's situation that you know, if if you agree with Jimmy Williams when you come to Kentucky, it means you're already on the right path to minute.
Speaker 2: Tom Smith, Chiming and Pharrell team names next year are gonna be old and boring.
Speaker 3: I love it. Yeah, well, Tom, you can do better.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he could.
Speaker 3: That's pretty sad. I like it.
Speaker 2: What else do we have here in the let's see here? I thought, I know we answered the Kamara Judkins question. Okay, I think we can move on. Yeah, let's move on here. And I apologize if we did not answer your question. Post it again in the YouTube chat and uh and we'll be We'll get to it, all right, Alan, Let's throw this to you.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 2: Weeks are not over with completely yet, but they're coming to a close. I have heard a lot of people answer this question a lot of different ways. Some people like the one defense, some people like the two defenses, some people like and some of the sickos out there will roster for defenses or their main event teams with when the bye weeks come to an end, assuming you make the championship sprint in the Big Gorilla, which it looks like you're on pace four, Allen, how many defenses do you like to keep on this team?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I think this is a position. Again, my brother and I were discussing it before it came on the air. We tried to get an edge with defense kicker all the time. Right, These get overlooked I think by a lot of players. They think you just really can punt those positions. But I mean points are points. Brandon Aubrey, you can get you twenty five in a week, right, Like he's a difference maker. So my brother and I have always throughout the season are always either a trying to carry at least you know, one extra defense to not only look ahead based off of schedule, but also look at the defenses that are doing really good throughout the year, right, Like if somebody drops Seattle, like, we want to get in and try and pick them up, because you know it's going to be a very high floor play with a good ceiling from a week to week perspective. So we really try to get we really try to get into the defense market. I mean, we spend a lot of fab on it throughout the season, but it's really to try to set us up to give us edges. Like when you're going into the sprint, right, you might want a defense that has some pretty soft matchups first and might be less played against the field.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: The people that played Houston yesterday got a huge edge on the field, right. I Mean it wasn't the greatest matchup, but it totally worked. And Houston is just a strong unit going forward.
Speaker 7: They might not have the.
Speaker 9: Best matchups going up, you know, going forward, like Colts and some of these other teams that they have to play that are pretty strong on offense, but if you get the right scenario for them, they're really they're I mean they're really strong, and they're elite and can get turnover, sex and the kinds of production that you're looking at the position. So I mean, my brother and I we took chances on even playing bad defenses early.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: We took Miami one week just because we the matchup was good enough. We hit par with it, but we were hoping to actually get a better than average production out of it. But it was really was just a play against the field, right, because if let's say the field only plays one to two percent Miami and Miami gets to twelve to fifteen points, right, you can get an edge that week, whereas let's say the rest of the field is playing just something Tommon like a green Bay and gets to like four. Right.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a level finance course coming right at you. Right, Yeah, I'm like, my head is what's coming at you right here?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm gonna put in a production note mid show because you know we're getting long on time, and and you know we've got the quick quick hitters of fantasy feedback that you used to do with me. Why don't you do it with all three of us?
Speaker 6: All right, So we will do that, And the first one I'm gonna lead off with not not an email but a YouTube question from Tom Swift.
Speaker 2: Tom, you lead this off tonight. How about the Miami Dolphins defense and special teams versus the Saints in not in week twelve, but in week thirteen, Tom, how do you feel about the Dolphins defense next week?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, No, he doesn't like him. Farrell doesn't like him. Alan, any pushback on that? No, Miami, rethink that.
Speaker 3: Go back to the drawing board.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alan, I'll throw this to you right away. This is Art and Raleigh email tonight. I have two emails tonight for you guys. Hello, team DS. How concerned should I be about the inconsistency of rome a doonsay lately?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: This is a good question, Art and Raleigh, North Carolina. Uh, listen, I bought into him in Dynasty, I bought into him in Redraft and over the course of the last month, Alan, I've been underwhelmed. Is that going to continue? What's going on with our dude?
Speaker 8: Day?
Speaker 9: I think you're gonna You're gonna have to play him. But he is in the definition of a bus player right now, because again, the Bears passing attack is not strong. Right The Bears have been focused heavily on running the ball, and if they're not going to try to just force targets to a Dounesay to really get him going. I don't know, Like some weeks he has a lot of targets and he does something with them, but other weeks he's completely dust. So you kind of, I think, just have to put him in the wide receiver three flex conversation and you kind of got.
Speaker 7: To live with it in that tier. That's really my take on it.
Speaker 2: What about you, Tom, how do you feel about this?
Speaker 8: He's the definition of a three. So like if you're going to the Spider Man, you don't want Rome and AJ Brown and DK Metcalf in your lineup, but he's perfect. If you have Wan Dale and Josh Downs in your lineup, you know you just got the high floor with the high variant guy. And maybe my bears, Homer and some Bears are coming. Bear Bears are coming.
Speaker 3: You should have known you were going when you drafted this player. That is my response to this.
Speaker 8: Well, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's true, Farrell. I'll throw this one to you right away, and then I'll let Alan chime in and then Tom Baker Mayfield or Brock Purty. Jay Simpson twenty nine has Emika Igbuca and he is starting him. He also has Jennings can't decide to play Jennings over genty since he is going against the Cleveland Browns. Could stack Baker and Agbuca or Purdy and Jennings. This is an interesting one, Farrell. When you look at everything that Jay Simpson twenty nine is presenting us tonight, there's a lot that goes into this as far as team stacking goes. What would you do here at wide receiver and quarterback?
Speaker 3: I like the way he comes in with the question, I'm going to get Jennings in because I think this guy needs big points and that's what Jennings can deliver. And so despite you know, I watched some film last week, I continuing to win those fifty to fifty goals and I think that's what the quarterback is going to bring to it. In in deference to the golden age of football in Los Angeles and our guest tonight from the City of Angels, I am going to say, play Purdy and bench Baker against that tough Rams teacher.
Speaker 2: Alan, how do you feel about this? Is it Jennings and Purdy? Is would you go at Buka and Purdy? How would you feel about this?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: No, I think Farrell's spot on I really want to play Party. I want to play forty nine Ers offense as much as I have to because the defense stinks, right, Like forty nine Ers are going to win games because of their off I mean they proved it last week, right, Jacoby Brissett career, you know, historic performance right against that forty nine Ers defense.
Speaker 7: So any way.
Speaker 9: The forty nine ers are going to make the playoffs is going to rely heavily on that offense.
Speaker 7: Just cranking on all cylinders.
Speaker 9: So I know I Buka has you know, that wide receiver one profile right now, like people are really buying into potentially that being the breakout and he being that. But I really want to get anything with the forty nine ers as long as it's going to be like this, because I really think they're gonna be playing in the thirties pretty much every week going forward.
Speaker 2: Tom, your brother is very bullish on the Niners here, how do you feel about this discussion When we bring in Mayfield at Buka Jennings and Party into the conversation, I'll.
Speaker 8: Say, Jay Simpson, just wait, wait to see what your team needs to about six six o'clock on Sunday, if you need more upside rock Baker and Abuka. Like if you're down in your match and you need to really catch up.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 8: That's what I would suggest. If you need, say floor, go Purty and Jennings. Actually no, because you can play Party and Abuka, right, Like that's good. Yeah, probably just Purty and Abuka. But if you need some upside doing Baker and Abuka, because like, sometimes we're down against somebody and it's like we're probably gonna lose anyway, let's take more of an upside swing and sometimes you pull a victory out of it. Because football is a is a strange sport. Man like Baker and Boo could go off. So I would just say wait till you don't have enough information yet to make this fully, I would say you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna take one of each. It's hard to put a booka on the bench. What I what I love about Jennings if you look at his game logs from previous years and somewhat from this year, those big games are there, uh, and then there's a lot of games there were you know. Tom.
Speaker 2: Tom does bring up a great point though, this is the Sunday night and the Monday night game, so you will know how you stand as far as you know, trying to make it to the you know, the main event, uh, you know, advancing in the main event playoffs or what have you. So this may be a decision, one of these rare decisions that you can make on Sunday evening rather than Sunday morning. Okay, let's go to one more email here, Tom, I think I'm gonna throw this to you right away. This comes from Brad in Eagleville, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 2: How close to a league would will Coaxlin Loveland be this season? Thanks, guys, That is Brad in Eagleville. Pah, Yeah, I mean Loveland has been coming on. Cole Comett is healthy, which I think is more of a detriment to Loveland here. But Tom and Alan, I'll let you weigh in on this as well. But Tom, what do you think about Loveland as a potential league winner in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 8: It's one of my favorite players. It was somebody that I continuously drafted over and over again, but probably one of my worst picks of the year. I would love for him to beat the breakout. I would love for it. But Cole Comett is not going anywhere, so I hope I hope the answer is he breaks out because he's awesome. He's a great player, and that's the only way the Bears are going to get anywhere is if these young players really break out. But I don't think that that's what Ben Johnson wants to do. He wants to run the ball, He wants to use Cole Commett and DJ Moore pretty much. He wants to do everything that the fantasy community doesn't want him to, right. The fantasy community wants Luther Burden to just take over DJ Moore and wants Colston Loveland. But Ben Johnson wants to win football games.
Speaker 3: Remember the preseason excitement from all the fantasy players Detroit South tons of points. Just remember that. I'll show you this well.
Speaker 2: And it was a case of like to like, you know, everything that was going in in Chicago's direction.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They had this guy in DJ Moore who they they they re uppted right and signed. They had Roma Dunze who they just drafted in the first round. Caleb Williams, who is the you know, number one overall pick, Ben Johnson who put up you know, fifty sixty seventy one hundred and eighty points a game in Detroit, so there, and then Colston Lovelan and Luther Burden, who they drafted in the first and second round respectively. So there was a lot of positive momentum going into all these players. And I'll say this guy's you know, as much as we say like that, that didn't meet the hype. Bears are in first place in one of the toughest in professional football right now, so I think they're doing at least something right there.
Speaker 8: For sure, are.
Speaker 2: Alan Colston Loveland League winner? Your brother is Yeah, I'm with my brother on it.
Speaker 9: I mean we we we both, I mean consensus. We were building a lot of teams where we had other tight ends around him. I mean we really weren't using him as like the anchor and a lot of our builds, but we were really hoping that he was breaking out and could become like the Brock.
Speaker 7: Powers of last year when we were drafting.
Speaker 9: Right, and really he's he's a situational player, right, I mean, he's caught a couple of fluky type like the Again, you want to play any players against the Bengals as far as I'm concerned, Like, again, get your guys in against them, because really you might as well take a shot on anybody right who's playing them, because anybody could break out.
Speaker 7: But really, Colston Lovelin, besides.
Speaker 9: In the Bengals game is kind of have been just like an afterthought and it's fine. Hopefully he does provide some uh support for a lot of the people that drafted him, if your teams are still moving on that have him. But yeah, that's kind of really uh, that's really my take on it. I mean, I just think he's kind of just an okay player and this might not be the breakout year for him. Maybe it's next year, but I don't see it coming.
Speaker 3: You know. Balky always says, after you win that million dollars, we're gonna have you back to talk about it. Well, you know, and you can tell us what you're gonna do that million dollars. I think that would be our biggest show in history. Balky is to is to hear the banker say where it's gonna go and hear the labeler say this is a tag we're gonna put on it. I just think it'll be great. You know, this this is you know, the chat room loves you. We got we gotta get we gotta get you guys back. On the show.
Speaker 2: Well, all you go, all you have to do is win the million bucks, and he.
Speaker 9: Said, that's it, that's it, easy, easy, we got we got in the bag.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you don't, it's probably because you didn't want to bother with the tax issues.
Speaker 8: The real prize would be getting to come back on the show.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: It's like three million dollars is great, but round two with Eric and Ferrell and no now and the Colston Lovelin breakout. I mean, like now we're living in a dream.
Speaker 3: But he can cash four passes and then break out.
Speaker 9: If we can get the Luke must Grave breakout with it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna leave it. Perrel's gonna ask you one final question a second as the resident Yes, you are, as the resident defender of the Green Bay Packers on this show. I will say that on Monday morning, when Matt Lafleur was asked about Luke Musgrave, he repeatedly said, we need to get him involved more. We need to get him out on the field more. We need to get them more snaps. And I will have a conversation with our staff about that. So listen, Maybe that means nothing, but I'm just gonna say this if Luke Musgrave somehow ends up with seven for seventy against the Vikings this week. You were warned by one Eric Baukman and one Matt Lafloor this week. I don't think it's gonna happen, but that'll be the explanation if we see Musgrave out there quite a bit. Take it for what it is, Okay, Farrell final question.
Speaker 3: Well, we've already had the sleeper part answer, So the final question is a truncated version about the player. I want you to tell me who is this week's Justin Herbert put up five point five points for me. Now, now I want to know who that player is that people are going to depend on. But you guys can already tell us they shouldn't. They shouldn't play this player this week because no one can see the train wreck, but you guys can already hear the wheels screeching across the rails.
Speaker 8: Well, people probably can see it. We'll just say one. One spicy person that we're considering sitting is Justin Jefferson. So and you guys brought up another one we were considering sitting Roma dunees A too. So both of those guys it really depends on who you have, But at this time of year, you could have definitely had Emmanuel Wilson or Seawan Tucker on your bench and those are just kind of those are just better starts at this point in time. So my our spicy take is sitting justin Jefferson in lambeau Field where he's he has struggled before. So that's that's our spicy take.
Speaker 2: I would say this, like, in regards to the Jefferson thing, number one, I love the boldness on the call number two. In the past, when Jefferson has struggled, that's usually been because of a really good corner like Jaye Alexander in the past, and the Packer don't have that this year. However, they do. They have not had a pass rush like they have had this year, and the Vikings have had better quarterbacks than JJ McCarthy making his sixth overall start. So there is something to be considered in regards to Jefferson for that as well. So Alan, I think great points there on that for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, I mean again, my brother and I were really thinking about this before we came on air, and Jefferson was the player that we thought was like you know a top tier guy that if he has a bad game, we're not going to be surprised. It really comes down to the quarterback play. It's so uneven with McCarthy. So I mean, it really comes down to and really, this is an important game for Green Bay. They can't keep losing pace, especially if they lose somehow lose this game to Minnesota and then sometimes lose to Detroit on things, giving their dire straits yep in that division.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Tom, what about you? How would you weigh in on both parts of this question?
Speaker 8: Uh? Which side of it? I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Whichever side if there's somebody that that you think that that f f PC players need to be thinking hard about besides justin Jefferson Benching and then as well as a player that you know, and and I think everybody's looking for a player this week Pharrell kind of alluded to it as well. Everybody's looking for that that sleeper that's gonna help him get, you know, into the playoffs, advancing to the playoffs, getting them higher up on the leader board. There's a lot of different ways to go.
Speaker 8: All right. I mean, I got a bunch of sleepers for you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I get that.
Speaker 8: I gave you the Kamara. It depends on what you have, but I think gent you could potentially sit genty in this matchup, even though he projects really well. I was gonna say this about the Jennings thing. If you're a volume drafter and this is just to your audience, like for us, this is just a suggestion. But find to somebody that you really like the projections and it'll help you with these decisions because sometimes these like well, when we're making a line of line of decisions, we're like, what's the projection?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: Like, but jen because you could potentially sit genty but he projects pretty well this week. So that's here. And are there a couple of sleepers? I think you're sicky. It's probably Waivers. People forget what he is. He's also twenty six hundred in DFS for anybody out there in DFS. My main man, Darius Slayton against the Lions with Jamis Winston is that's that. That's a bold wide receiver three that could get you two points but also could get you twenty four and like enough pinch. I don't want to take up all the sleepers, but well, just just real quick, young, I'm just sicky, just real quick, if you think about the games that if you look back on the games that Chase has missed over the years, it's not necessarily been Yoshibas and Higgins.
Speaker 2: It's been Mike Kisiki, who just got activated, you know, in his and like we'll see if he's activated for the game, but he's been activated off I R and I think he is a very intriguing guy in tight end premium leagues like the f f PC. So when you look back or or you know, when you're watching our show next Friday and say all like I can't believe Kasiki, like like you know, got six for eighty in a touchdown. You heard it here first, you know, from from Tommy d and and to a lesser point, Eric Balkman, I like Kasiki this week.
Speaker 3: And he is a he's largely a slot receiver. So coming back to the injury, basically he doesn't he doesn't have to do what a tight end does. You know, across most of the league. He's not a Ferguson, he's not a gun and he's certainly he's certainly not a kittle.
Speaker 9: He's I was gonna say real quick, Tommy and I were talking earlier, and we both liked leget and Jacoby Myers this week.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I get to Myers aspect, what is it about Legett that has you intrigued in Week twelve again?
Speaker 9: But it's it's forty nine Ers defense again. The wide receiver three. You know, just he's gonna scam get all these little selg if he's doing the same thing as like a Michael Wilson and Bryce Young is just throwing these short passes to him. Because again, the car the Panthers were getting it going pretty good against a decent pass defense against Atlanta. This forty nine Ers defense, I don't even know what it's going to be going into that game. So if it's the same kind of thing that the Carolina Panthers are moving the ball up and down the field, I just want to get pieces of the offense in a pinch, right like leget If you if you really need a like a bye week filler spot start, could definitely be a wide receiver three flex that could just come in very cheap that would be pretty effective.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, I'm so honored. I'm so honored to hear this. Leget again is not a popular player on the show. However, it does have one fan me. Remember the guest Talgy our love of the guy down from Florida that we had and you and you guys, you guys really pushed me in a corner on Legat and he came back that week and scored twenty four points guys against my guy, and I do there's no player that I would rather see on the post game podium than a get. So you know, I'm right with you, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing like Xavier the get Uh, not only talking about how he gets open for agatt touchdowns, but how he prepares his famous New Orleans gumbo, Yes, which I love, you know, equal equal points on that for sure. Guys. We have kept you way too long tonight, entertained us way too much, you have informed us way too much, and I wish you nothing but the best with your three teams in the top one hundred of the f f PC Big Gorilla right now, and rest assured that if you guys do have one of those teams bring home that million dollar grand prize, you will have an easy ticket back onto this show coming up in late December early January. Whenever it is to talk about how you guys got it done. Thank you so much for hopping aboard tonight. Not only do I wish you to enjoy Week twelve, but enjoy the remainder of the of the of the FFPC season. And don't be a stranger. Don't be strangers. We will talk with you again very soon.
Speaker 8: Guys, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: You got it monkey. With these guys, Kamara is going to match his jersey number in points very well.
Speaker 2: Good Tommy and Allen d joining us tonight. The Pride of Illinois slash Southern California popping on tonight, and owners of three of the top teams in the FFPC Big Girilla Tournament. What a show it was. We answered a lot of starter starter sick questions tonight, so hopefully that helped you out. And Pharrell, we will be back doing this show, assuming you can, and I think you can, but maybe you can't. But we're still going to do a Black Friday show. So one week from today normal time, ten pm Eastern time. You you available for that? Can you? Can you hop a board and hang out.
Speaker 3: Blauky out do the damn is best I can to be here. If you call brother, I gotta be like Spider Man. We got to be like Spider Man pointing at each other, you know. And I'll say this real quick before I let you go.
Speaker 2: The the KFFFC Big Super Sunday drafts which are going off Saturday and Sunday of Super Bowl weekend twenty twenty six, which we are what roughly, I don't know, two and a half months away from maybe a little bit of lay five.
Speaker 3: Seventy five something days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so I have confirmed I will be there this year for the first time. Going to be exciting. I plan on drafting all day Saturday, all day on Sunday for twenty six leagues, and then it will be partying with all the KFFSC players and the FFPC players that come out to Caesars Southern Indiana. We rent out that private High Rollers room or whatever to draft and hang out and watch the game. And I'm very excited for that. For more details and to register for leagues to compete against me and other viewers and listeners of the showfair Oh, KFFS dot com. KFFSC dot com is where to go, right, yes, sir, it's right at the top. Sweet sixteen Super Sunday. Sweet sixteen is the three hundred dollars injury is limited in ninety six teams, a ten thousand dollars grand prize, and many other prizes. It's a great format, it's a great weekend. Our wonderful room that we have food and drinks, it's just wonderful.
Speaker 3: We'd love to have. We've got people coming in from all over the country as well as a good group of local players. And yes, you can come play one two teams. You can do like Bulky and play in all eight of them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to do this for years, and finally my family and my schedule has cooperated so I can actually enjoy the Super Bowl with other like minded fantasy footballers and drafting teams that weekend as well. Very excited for it. KFFSC dot com. Kf FSC dot com is where to go. Farrel, thanks so much for hanging out with me tonight. I won't talk to you again until after Thanksgiving, so I wish you and yours a very happy and prosperous Thanksgiving this coming week.
Speaker 3: Much to be thankful for, Bulkie. Thank you you got it.
Speaker 2: That is Farrel Elliott, the Definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football hanging out on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour tonight. I want to thank Tom and Allan Dee for coming on the show tonight, Farrel Elliott, and of course the FFPC, Rob Rice, and each and every one of you for listening, streaming, downloading, watching however you consume this content. I am very grateful. We will be back next Friday, ten pm Eastern Time with the History of Fantasy Sports. Author of that book, Larry Scheckter, will be on the show next week, very excited to find out how his FFPC teams are doing this year, and we'll get an inside look on how this great game that we have played for many, many years and in some cases for many of you watching decades, how it came to be. Larry Scheckter joins us on Black Friday next Friday night at ten pm Eastern Time. In case you missed the ROADAVUS High Stakes Lowdown, check it out anywhere you get your podcasts, including the FFPC Socials. We had twenty twenty one FPC five hundred thousand dollars champions, Donnie Andrews and Brady David back on the show if you remember there on four years ago after they won the four hundred beg your pardon the five hundred k in the Football Guys Players Championship. They were back this week because they have a top forty team in the FFPC main event going for a million bucks this year. What a story it would be if they were able to win both of those fascinating stuff. Had a great time with those guys. Check it out. And then next week at ten pm Eastern time, we have Week eleven FFPC the main event, twenty first place team owner Mark Davidson making his return to the road of his high stakes loandown again. That is ten pm Tuesday night. We will have that for you as well. In case you missed it, check out the Insider Access show for the FFPC on the Better Sports Network or any of the FFPC socials with one Fantasy and Frames player profilers and Dynasty d Jens Stacey Perez. She co hosted with me for two full hours. Was so much fun. We learned a lot, we had a lot of laughs. Check it out. One of my favorite shows every year, talking with Stacey Perez. That can be seen anywhere on the FFPC socials or anywhere you get podcasts. And we will not have a show this coming Thursday because that's Thanksgiving. So I've moved the show up so you still enjoy the content Monday, seven pm Eastern Time for two hours leading into that Niners Panthers game on Monday Night Football. It's gonna be one week seasons and Rooto Worlds. Mark Garcia hilf on x Mark Garcia will join me for the full two hours on Monday night. That's going to be a blast as well. FFPC Weekly Challenges live, no draft, no salary cap, just pick ten players or twelve players if you want to play with kickers and defenses over at my ffpc dot com went up to two five hundred dollars this weekend, ten thirty and one hundred team contests. Only one player per NFL team, So if you want to have you know, if you want to have on Drake May, you can't have stuff on Diggs. If you want to have Brock Perdy, you can't have George Kittle. My FFPC dot com. My ffpc dot com is where to go for that as well. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share it with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which again will be Monday night, seven pm Eastern Time with Mark Garcia from Rotal World and one week season on the FFPC Insider Access show. Thank you so much for watching. Everybody, really appreciate each and every one of your your work. Get your Weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 4: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatasy Football Hour, presented.
Speaker 8: By my f FPC dot com.
Speaker 4: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 2: I just want to just real quick before before we sent off the ternight, I should have done this last week and it slipped my mind, and I apologize for that. I don't always like to bring up bad news on the show, but sometimes we have to to pay tribute to people who made the show possible, people who made the FFPC possible. Found out, uh last week or earlier last week, that Jeff Antley, a long time FFPC and KFFFC player, ended up passing away way too young. He was in his early fifties. Good friend of Tommy Herron, who you know, he's been on this show before. He's been on the road of his High Stakes Lowdown a couple of times as well. And Jeff and I had the opportunity to talk and catch up and hang out talk fantasy football, talk life both at Caesar's Southern Indiana for the KFFFC as well as out for the FFPC live events in Las Vegas. This, I mean, it's gonna sound very generic here. And I didn't know Jeff all that well, but I knew him fairly well, and I will say incredibly nice guy, so much fun to talk fantasy football with. I learned a lot about fantasy football in talking with him over the years, both in Louisville and Las Vegas. And I will definitely miss him when I go to Louisville, not only for the Super Bowl Sunday, but in August. And i'll miss him in Las Vegas. And I know the conversations that Tommy Herron and Jeff Antley and I had in between breaks at the KFFSC or in between drafts in Las Vegas, they won't be the same because Jeff won't be there. Very knowledgeable guy, very nice guy, and certainly lived life to the fullest, big traveler. He went out and did everything he could to make sure that that he didn't just exist, he didn't just survive. He lived his life. And I think that's the best compliment I can pay him. So rest in peace, jeff Antley. We miss you, buddy, and we hope you're having a good time up there. Until next week, everybody, thanks so much for watching, and we will talk with you again on Monday.