Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: F It became a lot more woke, where we had to pull back so much that the show had to change.
Speaker 3: Here comes the pendulum. You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm having more fun, I'm offending more groups, I am pissing off more people.
Speaker 3: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, good morning, thanks Giving weekend and Thanksgiving is done. It is finished, and so okay, onwards and upwards till the end of the year coming up. Oh, tomorrow's positive. And I'll tell you about that in a moment. And then we're on our way to the holidays. I have some we're talking a little bit about shopping.
Speaker 3: We're certainly going to talk to Neil about.
Speaker 1: Eating and maybe even food gifts and what do you do for the holidays?
Speaker 3: What do you do for Christmas?
Speaker 1: You know that Yule log and the goose.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, a lot of that.
Speaker 1: So anyway, let me cook alow, and then I want to go uh and ask everybody how their Thanksgiving was, And I want to pretend that I actually give a rats amy, good morning, Hi, Bill Hi sweater USA plastered all over it. You might as well have a picture of Trump on there.
Speaker 4: That is, it has nothing to do with it. I know because I understood that sweater for twenty years.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately now anybody who has an American flag out in their front yard, you know immediately.
Speaker 3: That's the shame of it.
Speaker 5: That's so stupid. Everyone's flag.
Speaker 3: I'm true, but it's true. Here's though.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not making a value judgment except now that's unfortunately they've been connected. Just let you know, at least the way I view it, certainly in my neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Where you just connected it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, to hear the Tim.
Speaker 1: When I went to Tim on his event, I stopped in at the Wendy's in Mission Via, Ho and it was Orange County crowd, and Tim and I were joking about how many American flags were out there and how even he pointed out, that's become basically a sign for Hey, we voted for Trump, And I said, at my place, Lindsay happens to be a very liberal person. So we have the flag. First of all, we had a Harris Harris Waltz flag out there, and then that little banner you put out. We believe in LGBTQ rights, we believe in reproductive rights. This is a home that's all loving. You know that stuff that you hear, You know that. And I said, you know, we're going to die when it first went up. You understand they're going to kill us here and Tim then went to a crowd. The crowd there must have been one hundred people there. How many people voted for Trump? Everybody but four people raise their hands? How many people voted for Harris? For people in the crowd. And I turned to Tim and I go, and this is why I'm probably not alive. By the way, It's not to say that I'm was a hair A supporter at all, but you know, well you know where I stand.
Speaker 3: Enough of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so much for Amy, USA, USA, very patriotic, Good for you.
Speaker 4: And I had a great Thanksgiving. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I about to ask that who do you have Thanksgiving with?
Speaker 4: I did my brother and his girlfriend and a couple other friends. And it was delicious. We did Armenian takeout, like instead of us cooking the bird, they did it for us.
Speaker 3: So it was there a lot of was there a lot of hair on the turkey.
Speaker 4: Stop it. No, the turkey was delicious, decides were delicious, everything was so good. And the only problem was that I was talking about in wake up Call is that the bird was cooked breasts down. Neil and I went to carve the turkey and I literally was cutting into it. When where's the breast? I can't what's wrong with this bird? Something's wrong. In about five minutes in I go, oh, it's upside down.
Speaker 3: It's upside down.
Speaker 4: And after that everything went very smoothly. But until then I was like, this is the weirdest turkey I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: And you didn't bring out the fake mustaches for the women to put on for Thanksgiving meal. I don't get that. Okay, so much for well, we started already started the show, Okay. Armenian women beautiful, beautiful even you know, yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean they're gorgeous.
Speaker 3: They're gorgeous. Although I will they are absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 1: Although I must tell you that one of the best gifts that they can receive is a gellet, really fancy gellett, you know, a fancy kid Okay.
Speaker 6: Beef of that heil from the man who looks like he's wearing a wool sweater.
Speaker 5: When he has his top off.
Speaker 3: That's true. Actually, that's true. Okay, Neil.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning Bill.
Speaker 3: How is your Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Neal?
Speaker 5: It was wonderful, wonderful. We had a lot of things to celebrate.
Speaker 6: Thanksgiving coincided with near my son's eighth birthday, my father in law's eightieth birthday. There was a lot of celebrations going on. So it's been just a whirlwind of celebration.
Speaker 3: Ryan, Okay, and Thanksgiving it was great.
Speaker 4: Went into family's house and really enjoy ourselves.
Speaker 3: You can cook, all right, Kno, how is yours?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: Thank you? That's very that's very helpful. Okay.
Speaker 1: My Thanksgiving, I was putting down my dog, little Gucci.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took a turn for the worst. An affection hit and it went it went south. So yesterday we had the vet come to put Gucci down.
Speaker 3: And so the vet walks in the door.
Speaker 1: Gucci has not gotten out of bed for three or four days already, she's.
Speaker 3: Peeing in the bed, she's not eating. I mean, she's a mess.
Speaker 1: The vet walks in, Gucci gets up, trots over to the vet, tails wagging.
Speaker 3: I mean, she was just short of doing.
Speaker 1: Circus tricks with the vet, and the vet is looking at us, going, you're putting down this dog? Are you nuts? And I'm going we're putting down this dog? Are you nuts? And Lindsey said, I'm telling you this. She's put down five dogs already. And she said this is sort of a flash in the pan. They sometimes do this, and so the second.
Speaker 5: Vet was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, the actual doctor. Yeah, you know what she is, the black widow of dogs. She put down five dogs she killed.
Speaker 3: That's over the years. Okay, anyway, so dog, here's what happened.
Speaker 1: After Gucci started doing circus tricks and doing flip in front of the vet. The second the vet walked out the door, Gucci hobbled over to her bed and has not gotten out of the bed.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: So it looks like today, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So tough. Uh.
Speaker 5: Has Lindsay picked out a new dog yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The second the second the decision was made, a dog was was already picked out for Tommy's Tommy has never been without a dog. Tommy from the time Tommy was literally came to the house, there was always a dog there.
Speaker 5: And then because she recycles them.
Speaker 3: It's very funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's it's like soilent green for pets.
Speaker 5: Dude, she's gonna kill you and take your money.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it's heartbreaking, and the dog is and the dog guys have to be put down. Unfortunately, the circus tricks was only for the vat. I mean it was just weird, the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 6: I mean, not sleep around her anymore. She's gonna say, look, he's been in bed for four days.
Speaker 1: Okay, nicely said No, she just knows, she knows a lot more than the vet did.
Speaker 3: And these these circumstances. By the way, five dogs are over. The five dogs are over the decades.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know, don't she actually loves dogs, so that's you know. Or I'll just make fun of her. That works too, all right, So today a little bit depressed because as much as I love making fun of your dog being put down, it's very different when my dog is being put down.
Speaker 5: Well, get used to it. Are you gonna go through a couple dozen more? I bet?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go ahead.
Speaker 1: You know you're ruining me this morn't. Usually it's my job to do what you are doing. It's what I do to you versus what you're doing today to me. So here's what I think I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take We're gonna take a break.
Speaker 1: I'm walking out the door, and we're gonna come back with the Neils Aders show right up until nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got it, kill you got it? No, No, you got it, you have it. Okay, Kono, can you do the show? Yeah, you'll take it over from here.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you you better run.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, all right, let's do it. Tandal on the news with Amy Neil and me Leaf story.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not through the math, you know how.
Speaker 1: President Biden said he will never pardon his son Hunter. He said that over and over again. Very nice, Kno. He kept on saying that, and guess what he pardoned his son Hunter and using the same logic that President Trump used when he was indicted and he was convicted, and that is, you really didn't go You went after me for political purposes against me, which, by the way, a lot of that is true. And Biden says, you went after my son.
Speaker 3: For political purpose. Here's the problem.
Speaker 1: It's Biden's Department of Justice then went after Biden's son. Now was there political pressure? Certainly the Republicans did. But you know which way do you go. There was a Biden had a firewall between the Department of Justice, which will not happen in the next administration, where the Department of Justice was left alone.
Speaker 3: And that's what Biden said, We're going to leave it alone, going to leave it alone.
Speaker 1: And then as soon as Trump gets elected, and I'm going to pardon Hunter and we'll talk more about that, because there's a lot to that story. And so President Hypocrite is leaving office on January twentieth, and we'll certainly follow that story.
Speaker 3: Come on right up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 4: President elect Trump is shaking things up at the FBI. He announced over the weekend that he wants his new FBI director to be cash Ptel. He has accused the agency of leading a deep state which hunt against mister Trump. Christopher Ray, of course, is the FBI director. He was appointed by Trump. He still has almost three years left on a ten year term, but apparently Trump doesn't want to wait that long.
Speaker 1: He also doesn't want anybody independent, and he doesn't want to have anybody that runs the FBI with any kind of background in law enforcement.
Speaker 3: It is I've say this over and over again. It's loyalists who are getting these positions. That's it.
Speaker 1: Experience doesn't matter, Credentials, it doesn't matter. It's are you a loyalist? And he was one of the biggest loyalists. He's a right wing operative. And he said day one, he is shutting down the building. The FBI building is going to be shut down. No one will be allowed in. By the next day, he's going to clean out everybody who is part of quote the deep state.
Speaker 3: Things are going to change now. Is he going to be able to do it? Who the hell knows?
Speaker 1: Want parking at the FBI building on January twentieth. That's not gonna be a problem. You'll have all the parking spaces available to you.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or does Cash to Tell or whatever his name is, have the craziest eyes you've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he looked. It looks like a mugshot.
Speaker 3: He looks.
Speaker 5: He looks nutty to me, I don't know the man. He looks nutty.
Speaker 1: There are some stories about him, and well, no doubt get into that.
Speaker 3: And by the way, is he going to be confirmed?
Speaker 1: I mean, clearly, there are Republican senators that effectively have said no matter who Trump puts up, we're puts up.
Speaker 3: We're voting for him because we believe in his judgment. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: There are a few Republicans that may say no to this one, like Matt Gates was going down, like Pete Hegseth is probably going to go down, and I think he may go down because this isn't what yet. This isn't an appointment to the embassy of you know, Bermuda or the Bahamas. I mean, the head of the FBI is a serious, serious position. And when you have a guy saying I'm shutting it down, we're not going to have they are all the deep state. The FBI now basically is treasonous to the Constitution.
Speaker 3: That's a tough one.
Speaker 5: Okay, good news, Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 6: Black Friday shoppers went nuts, spending a record ten point eight billion with a b online and it seems they were buying everything. Toy sales were up over six hundred percent. You had jewelry up by over five hundred percent, appliances, apparel, electronics all up, up, up, up, up, almost actually over double since seventeen Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about this.
Speaker 1: If toy sales go up one hundred percent. That's double what it was last year at one hundred percent. This is six times the amount. I mean, this is crazy. People are insane. And it's well, Black Friday, it's a Black Friday from now until and Cyber Monday. Isn't that now until Christmas? Because I think Black Friday started at the beginning of the month. Isn't it the beginning of last month? Yeah?
Speaker 6: They they they started it pretty early. And what was funny, I was actually on on my phone buying on Amazon as it went from I don't know, Black Friday or whatever into Saturday, and it switched and became Cyber Monday, like in the middle.
Speaker 5: Of It's like, oh, okay, I guess we're doing that now.
Speaker 4: Desperately needed humanitarian aid to Gaza has been put on pause. The UN Agency for Palestinian Refugee said yesterday that it is halting aid deliveries through the main cargo crossing into the Gaza Strip because of the threat of armed gangs which have been looting the convoys, and blames the breakdown on law and order in large part on Israeli policies.
Speaker 1: Well, interestingly enough, the citizens of Israel are blaming the Nettanyahu government for not ending the war. The Gazans, Palestines and Gazas will never blame Hamas.
Speaker 3: Hamas is not at fault.
Speaker 1: Not returning the hostages is okay, and the country being decimated and wiped out is okay to them. No one would dare say that there's a problem with Hamas and maybe they should come to the table. You're not hearing that from the other side. Well, that's the difference between a democracy and you have an autocracy where you have a small group of people control the country and everybody is scared to death of them, and so you know, it's just it's not getting any better.
Speaker 3: It really isn't in both sides.
Speaker 1: I mean Israel they have to do something or maybe not under and then net Now government. There will not be there will not be a building left standing in Gayza. There is no industry anymore, there is no trade that's done. It's all black market. And it's almost one hundred percent humanitarian aid coming in.
Speaker 3: That's how these two.
Speaker 1: Three million people, two million people are eating just with humanitarian aid.
Speaker 3: Israel's not letting it in even though it says we are.
Speaker 1: You've now got the convoys being attapped by Palestinians. The whole thing is absolutely horrible. I mean, it's and how does it end? I geez, I don't know, because you've got two entrangis and sides on this, okay, speaking of which, yes, speaking of which.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So on Saturday, Hamas released a video of Israeli American hostage Eden Alexander, and they say he was you know, people see it, have seen it. I have not that he was speaking under duress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clearly you can see it.
Speaker 5: That's the way you know, they do these sayings.
Speaker 6: Alexander referred to being held for four hundred and twenty days. He said, the Prime minister is supposed to protect his soldiers and citizens, and you abandon us.
Speaker 5: Of course, this is what they do in.
Speaker 6: These videos to put pressure on in this case Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's succeeding, although I don't know how much more pressure it would be. And it's yeah, as I said, there's no easy way out of this.
Speaker 3: And you have a family. Now. I don't know if they knew that Alan, that Eden was alive or not.
Speaker 1: Because in certain cases Hamas is not letting families know whether their level are dead or not. They're keeping the bodies so they're not sending him back for burial. The whole thing is absolutely vicious.
Speaker 4: Keeping things all in the family. President elect Trump said he will be nominating Massad Bulos, who is a Lebanese American businessman and the father in law of his daughter Tiffany. He's going to be the senior advisor covering Arab and Middle Eastern affairs. Trump announced that he had also tapped Charles Kushner. That sounds familiar, Jared Kushner, He's a New Jersey real estate developer and father in law to his daughter Ivanka, to be the ambassador to France.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, Kushner, of course was convicted for tax Evasian real estate fraud, was pardoned by Trump and now is the ambassador to France. All right, more ceremonial. Bullos is more fun. Bulos is a businessman who's pro Trump, and he was an envoy to the Muslim world. Well self describe described envoy. He sort of said, I'm an envoy and I'm a Muslim, and he is now going to be senior advisor covering Arab in Middle Eastern affairs. How many times have I told you these picks are not at all about.
Speaker 3: Credentials or experience. They're all about were you loyal or were you not?
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I don't know if I'm going to do this story, but Tulsi Gobird, we may want to do her tomorrow, Amy or Ann. She's been named, We're nominated as head of NSA NA National Security Agency, the intelligence arm overseeing of all of the intelligence services. And so a little problem she's going to have because she has out widely blamed Joe Biden for starting the Ukrainian War, not Vladimir Putin. All of the intelligence agencies are part of the deep state, and they're all liars. It's I think the Senate's gonna have a tough time with that one too. But an ultimate loyalist.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's move.
Speaker 5: On, all right.
Speaker 6: The best selling book in all of history is now even more best selling or Bible sales are booming, so says newsbacks amid anxiety.
Speaker 5: This is from well, you know.
Speaker 1: It's it's kind of interesting because the number of people who are unaffiliated religiously is increasing, like crazy, organized organize relationship, organized religion is sort of kind of disappearing. But I think religion has become a much a much bigger part of the American conversation, our narrative. Where are there more people who believe or don't believe? I just think they're becoming more public. To be religious today is much more accepted, uh than it was then. I'm telling to be well, here's the problem Bible toting.
Speaker 3: And I'm not you know that's not right.
Speaker 1: Not Bible toting people who carry the Bible around or believe in the Bible. If they take it to a concert, if they take it to a political level, you can see what's going on.
Speaker 3: That's what I said.
Speaker 6: I saw I saw a meme the other day that said, I believe in Jesus. I just believe in the original one, and not the Republican one, the Republican Jesus.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's my point point. And that's it is.
Speaker 1: And then that cat canon obviously does according to Newsmax Boy, there's a source you want to believe that is in fact translates into more Bibles being sold.
Speaker 5: Well, this is a Pew research point.
Speaker 3: Oh, then that's legit. Okay, that's legit.
Speaker 5: It just happened to be. This story came out of news.
Speaker 6: Bible stales rose to fourteen point two million in twenty twenty three, up from nine point seven million in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: So they you know, Neil, you're far more religious and you've read the Bible form in religious times.
Speaker 3: No, not really, I'm sorry. No, you're not religious.
Speaker 1: You are. I would rape I would describe you as basically a semi scholar in the Bible.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know your Bible more than I know.
Speaker 5: I am considered a lay scholar when it comes to scripture.
Speaker 1: All right, so let me ask this. Can you buy ads in the Bible?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Actually you can, but only in the Old Testament.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: So for example, for example, when God destroys the world? Right, can the Second Amendment people buy an ad?
Speaker 3: Right there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, just asking No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually studied the Bible in junior high.
Speaker 3: I took a Bible course.
Speaker 5: How did that work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was was.
Speaker 1: Basically for history and it was history and literature.
Speaker 3: It wasn't religious at all. Matter of fact.
Speaker 1: The archaeologists in Israel that dig up stuff actually look at Bible, look at the Bible.
Speaker 6: Bible to the timber one resource for archaeology.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's really yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's you can go ahead and visit the city of Megido that they dug up. And what Meguito Armageddon, Well, Miguito is the name in Hebrew.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just really interesting.
Speaker 5: For the Hittites.
Speaker 6: The Hittites used to be a joke in colleges because they didn't have any archaeological remnants of it until gosh, probably the last twenty years or so. And then I actually found a language and the people and everything, didn't.
Speaker 4: You guys ever see Raiders of the Lost Arc.
Speaker 3: Yes, come on, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's absolutely true, all of it right there and in that where the Holy Gray was found. Actually, if you look at that building, that's Petra in Jordan, which you can visit.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's real. Okay.
Speaker 4: Attacking back. Syrian and Russian jets are stepping up their strikes on opposition forces in northern Syria. There was a sudden offensive that cost the regime control of the country's second largest city, Aleppo. Rebels took it over over the weekend. It comes at a time when Syria's key backers, Iran and Russia are focusing more on their own conflicts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these.
Speaker 1: You're talking about this offensive, it's the rebels are going to take over Damascus.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to win, and Asad is going to be hanged. And who's worse what the rebels are doing or what the Assaud regime is doing. They're ones as bad as the other. It would be kind of nice to see a sod hanging. He deserves it.
Speaker 5: Movies, yeah, man, it's their back.
Speaker 6: Moana two brought in this massive wave of moviegoers over Thanksgiving Day weekend, setting all kinds of records with a two hundred and twenty one million dollars in chicken sales.
Speaker 3: Not massive, it's unbelievable how big that is.
Speaker 6: But you also had you know, Wicked, you had Glady Eater two, Electric Boogaloo, just and all of these movies came out and people went nuts for them, and it was a massive, massive holiday weekend.
Speaker 5: This is usually the stuff you'd see in December.
Speaker 3: This it's very it's good for the movie going up public.
Speaker 1: They're going to theaters, and of course the exhibitors are thrilled beyond belief, as are the producers. Now we how many months have we had opening weekends of like eight dollars.
Speaker 3: And all of a sudden it's been pretty bad it. It's been horrible.
Speaker 1: And this thing is that then it hits this with a trifecta, and I hear that Wicked is fun nominal by the way, everyone.
Speaker 4: You saw it for a second time this weekend.
Speaker 3: It's that good. I heard it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was really good. It's long, but it's really good.
Speaker 1: I like long movies because you feel like you're getting your money's worth.
Speaker 4: There you go. And when we went to a matinee on Saturday, it was sold out.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: So Wicked made like one hundred and seventeen million dollars over the weekend. That's as much as it made in its first weekend, which also speaks well to the movie itself. No kidding, false equivalency, Canada's ambassador to the US says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was successful in getting President elect Trump and key cabinet nominees to understand that lumping Canada in with Mexico over the flow of drugs and migrants into the US is unfair. Of course, Trudeau had dinner with Trump on Friday. It was considered an important step in trying to get Trump to back away from those threatened tariffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Trudeau flies to mar A Lago and he gets the bended d and kisses the ring, and he's right about the vast difference between Canadon and Mexico.
Speaker 3: A lot of the a lot of.
Speaker 1: The statements that Trump is making about tariffs are are bluster.
Speaker 3: There's no question about it.
Speaker 1: That's negotiation on his part, and that's what he believes in, and it's I think a lot of that's going to work out.
Speaker 3: You're not going to see these tariffs hit like this at all. It's purely a negotiating point.
Speaker 1: Now, that part is bluster, and I think that's not necessarily bad in many cases good. The problem I have are Trump's picks and the selections for cabinet posts and major positions in the government.
Speaker 3: That's my problem. That's not bluster, as we know. But as far as what Trudeau says.
Speaker 1: I mean he comes and goes, oh please please, and is that yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, both in French and in English. What is this a boot? Yeah?
Speaker 6: This is a weird ass story. Fresno County woman teacher and Arn't teacher. As a matter of fact, in school in the middle school teaching, a bat flies in her classroom about a month ago or so.
Speaker 5: Bites her.
Speaker 6: She didn't have any symptoms until a month later, almost a month later, and she went in.
Speaker 5: It was rabies and she died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fatal.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't treat rabies, which is very easy to treat.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: As soon as you get bit by a squirrel a bat, you immediately go into raby shots, even prophylactically.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, but probably this according.
Speaker 1: To this story, you sometimes can't even feel the bat bite. Sometimes you don't even feel it. But if there's a bat flying around man, you know, or a squirrel running around and gets on you, you know, you get those raby shots.
Speaker 3: I think there's four of them in your stomach.
Speaker 1: I don't know how painful they are, but I'll tell you dying of rabies is a lot more painful.
Speaker 4: So Costco has closed a chapter on one sector of its sales.
Speaker 5: Ooh, very well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's removing its book selection from hundreds of stores. It could make a comeback, according to some reports, but all those tables covered in books all year long, Nope, going away.
Speaker 1: If you look at those pilot books that they have there, it's sort of no rhyme or reason for it.
Speaker 3: A lot of kids books.
Speaker 1: I can see that, but the best sellers, which ones is just weird.
Speaker 5: I always like just going through there.
Speaker 6: Sometimes they have those coffee table books about like how things work or.
Speaker 3: Yeah they do, they do, but and they're cheap. They're cheap.
Speaker 1: I'll buy that, or more importantly, I won't buy that because I've never.
Speaker 3: Bought one of those.
Speaker 1: You haven't, not one coffee table books off of Costo Costco.
Speaker 4: I have not because we've bought everything from Costco.
Speaker 1: I know, but that's one thing I don't buy, you know. I don't buy new supplements and new tres. I don't buy that crap.
Speaker 3: And that's it. I buy everything else and not books. All right, we're done, guys.
Speaker 1: A lot of clothes, by the way, That's where I shot for clothes, all right. Kf I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch my show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.