Speaker 1: Now each time for the Fresh out of bed head to Head challenge, listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Cody, what am I gonna do with you? What am I going to do with you? Dude?
Speaker 3: I want to I want a Friday. I want a Friday sounding game today. Okay, because you mondayed my Friday. I want you to Friday my Monday. Okay, Okay, Friday.
Speaker 2: He sounds like he's in a better mood. At least that's for sure. All Right, who's playing Cody? Jamie? Good morning, Jamie. I really need to go and get the movie Just Friends. There's it because we talk about it all the time. There's like fifty drops from that movie that only Testa and I laugh about.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to listen off off air? All right, Jamie, welcome in. Are you a fresh fish? I'm a fresh fish? Oh see what we have here? Very fresh too, Jamie, Jamie, welcome into the game. This is easy.
Speaker 3: Although Cody still think he's in a pring good mood today, you got a shout out your name when you think you know the answer, two correct answers wins you this pair.
Speaker 2: Of take see Tody's at the House of Blues.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean Cody and the Toadys.
Speaker 2: That make sense. Seems like that should happen.
Speaker 3: But Jamie, you.
Speaker 2: Could stop that.
Speaker 3: So just yell out your name when you think you know the answer. Okay, wait for me to call on.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, Jamie and Cody, Cody and Jamie. Question number one, what comedian played Happy Gilmour and Bobby Boushe Cody? Adam Adam Sandler is a correct answer. He just got you, Jamie.
Speaker 2: You were close and very close, very very very close. But Cody's on it today. It's a little faster, Jamie. Cody hates Fred. He loves Mondays apparently loves it Cody.
Speaker 3: Question number two, who is the top administrator and is in charge at schools?
Speaker 2: That's a dead on tie.
Speaker 3: That's a dead on tie. Guys, someone's got to find another gear.
Speaker 2: The principal a pal.
Speaker 3: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: What type of kick is worth three points in football? Mayby Cody field goal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Yeah, you're quick.
Speaker 3: You were just Jamie. You were just off on the first one, dead on time. The second one he smoked you on the third one.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna play again. You were good, Yeah, you were good.
Speaker 3: It's just not good enough.
Speaker 2: Cody just Cody was just a different person today. All right, Jamie, good to have you on. Cody the third. You were destined to be at that Toty show.
Speaker 3: And I think that's a bit of a concert announcement now that I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the tickets go on sale Friday.
Speaker 3: So concert announcement, Homeroom The Tody's December twenty ninth. They always everybody knows they play the week between Christmas and New Year's. They play at the House of Blues every year, so they have announced though, So December twenty ninth, House the Blues tickets go on sale this Friday at ten through ticket Master locations. Cody at the Tody's, you have the very first pair of tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, Oh all right, dude, hang on