Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Hello, Joe? What's up dude?
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother? How you doing good?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Sorry? So I had to go on. I had to do it on one tablet and then I had to set up the other tablet. Sorry, but what's up? Brother?
Speaker 2: Nothing got a job interview today, So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like your hat.
Speaker 2: I got the hat. Now I'm now I got the hat.
Speaker 1: What did you think? So? So, what did you think about what?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Kevin had CJ. Browned on his show?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, CJ. Brown Yeah, he yeah, he had him on the show. It wasn't very exciting. He was really only on for a few minutes. He didn't really I don't think he really had like much to talk about other than the punch. Yeah, pretty much allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here here's the thing you have it Also, also, you had a lot of a lot of people that you know. Number one. By the way, Gina told me about a new creator called Hawk Hockey. He does he does yeah like a hawk h O c k U h O h A w k I e.
Speaker 2: Oh is that not Ian Hawk?
Speaker 1: No, he it's a it's a creator that makes like videos he made one a bit hot one water he made would a little bit piggy or this little piggy.
Speaker 2: But okay, let's take a look.
Speaker 1: It's it's a it's hockey.
Speaker 2: It's hockey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I thought I I dropped the follow I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, we are live right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know that I won't pick my nose and eat it in that.
Speaker 1: Case or or or or do you unless of substance like you did one time out someone's show you did? Do you know that I didn't forget about that yet. Sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, it's cool. My mom just called me, asked me a question, a couple of questions.
Speaker 1: HM, that's.
Speaker 2: Are you are you fucking are you cutting a cocaine over there?
Speaker 1: Dude? No? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: It sounds exactly like it?
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying to fix my damn, my damn thing. I haven't. I have a tablet. I have a tablet, I have a holder for it. Trying to fix it.
Speaker 2: But so I've tried. Have you ever done cocaine?
Speaker 1: I've done it. I was prescribed out all okay, next best thing, Yeah, but I was I was prescribed from autotism.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I was also prescribed a riddle of pro riddle of pros act together.
Speaker 2: That sounds that sounds like it's dangerous.
Speaker 1: Dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, go on with the dabble vers questions. I'm sorry to sidetrack.
Speaker 1: Uh. Actually I don't have a dabble birth court, but I have a question to that. What do you think about what's going on with like, you know, everybody is did you know that that Madidi? Is this the lawyer? We're seeing each other?
Speaker 2: I think that's bullshit, dude, I think it's.
Speaker 1: Completely Listen, here's the thing. Everybody wants me to get to New York, but I really don't want to go to New York because I heard that they they're they're they're bad over there.
Speaker 2: Well, certainly New York is a tough place to be a tourist sometimes. Sure, Yeah, I think generally speaking, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Pasconti, that's right.
Speaker 2: I think, generally speaking, as a tourist, you have you still, like I think, on the day to day basis, the New Yorker, a New Yorker, someone in New York has has a pretty low probability of getting mugged or killed or punched or attacked or any of that stuff. I think on any given day, you know, you have nineteen million, twenty million people or something like that, fifteen million people in New York. You know, the odds of something happening to you are very, very, very long. Yeah, so I'd like to run the numbers.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we are actually going on we're competing with Carl today.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not Carl, You're not.
Speaker 1: Doing who on this podcast. He's doing the creepball with him. Baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a decent fan of the show. I'll catch it here and there. Crime stuff really isn't my forte. It's not something I soare into. I used four.
Speaker 1: But they right now with same Vince's Live with Samantha.
Speaker 2: Uh so.
Speaker 1: Uh I've actually I remember listening when I was when I was younger, I was listening to Howard. I wasn't listening to a lot of I was listening like Stephen DC in the morning. They did they didn't they called home shams where there was cold Prince.
Speaker 2: Stephen, Stephen Steve Steve and d C Stephen Steve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they also not new when we're in uh in tall not Tallahassee. Uh uh where where uh uh? Not Tallahassee, par Uh, Tuscaloosa.
Speaker 2: Talosa, Alabama, Cleveland, Ohio, Fountain Valley.
Speaker 1: Is here, Lutonia is here.
Speaker 2: Wants to let it burn, Let it burn, Let it burn. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I was the only the one, so I.
Speaker 2: Like to Okay, Temmy, Okay, red.
Speaker 1: Hot, Telly Pepper, all the small things.
Speaker 2: Okay, one you're my best friend.
Speaker 1: Also, do you remember named this one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Here, okay, this is turning into the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, let rat a vito. We're not funny here. Hey wait what idiot, but here's one I got one for you. Here go Yeah, Mikayla, how you doing, sweetheart? Hold on? I got to get people their mods ship hold.
Speaker 2: On, you got to them up. Dude, I don't mind me. Don't mind me. We don't want to turn this. No, no, we don't want to turn this into mod chat.
Speaker 1: Dude. Here's the thing. It's it's so funny that that I do that all the time. I do it all the time because it's for me.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: I know if it's a fake David.
Speaker 2: Or it's a good idea. I like that now now now we have our at signs. But yes, I like that. I used to do that too. Actually, bod every single person, hold on, hold on, I'm holding sorry, sorry, I haven't.
Speaker 1: So, I'm I'm having these issues right now. So people are gonna ask, why is it? Why why I'm I'm on the free version of this platform. The thing is, money is tight right now, money is right.
Speaker 2: Fucking Streamyard is fucking expensive. Yeah, fucking fifty dollars a month, get out of here.
Speaker 1: So if anybody that does want to help the stream you know, like I said on other shows, it's it's expensive to do this, you have to, like it's hard to do this without like having somebody there to help. Sorry, this this I hate this. Damn I hate this template not damn it.
Speaker 2: Really what people should do is they should like get like two or three people and try and split the costs of Streamyard, and just two or three people can use it together like that, you can set up your channel alls.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think people should do it that way.
Speaker 1: When did you start becoming the Have you ever watched The Ship bar Rescue? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've seen a couple of episodes. Sure, I know somebody that was on that show too, who was a bartender that I worked with. A long time ago. I used to. I mean the name, the name wouldn't matter. His name is Keon, but yeah, it was. It was for a bar near l A. I don't even remember the name of the bar. But sorry, no, no, no, no, don't be sorry. I used to work at the Mason's Lodge. I worked at the Mason's Lodge in Woodier, California for like ten years. I did Saturdays and Fridays and Saturday nights there and it was a pretty good gig, paid paid, you know, gave you an extra couple of hundred bucks a week, so it was nice. It was a nice little gig.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So my favorite bars they ever did, I have to say, one of the worst bars I've ever seen on that show, and I'm glad that they didn't try to rescue it was the fit the bar over in Iowa called O Face.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh oh Face is a cool name for a bar. Yeah, But so why why can I ask why you're you're happy they didn't save it?
Speaker 1: Because the owner was the the two of the owner the owner. One owner was a c u n T. The female owner was a c un T. The other one was a total. The male was a Dicky. Yeah, and I really and I really liked what what were doing outside the bars and stuff.
Speaker 2: But we wait outside the bars like you can play like corn hole and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, what they'll do is they what I didn't like. What I liked about it was Joan did this outside. But I watched an interview with one of his experts. Least some ma ree joice it's one of his bar experts. Okay, she didn't like how she was getting treated on the show. You don't see her a lot of the episodes because she loved But money. Money is tight right now, Dave, I.
Speaker 2: Agree, it is, especially unemployed like I am. It's very tight. That's why. That's why when I go to seven eleven, I just steal a bunch of these creamers. Yeah, because creamer is expensive too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But by the way, I just want to let people know that Dave does a show. Dave has a show.
Speaker 2: I do have a show. It's not really a show. It's more the live stream where I just kind of hang out and do different stuff kind of like.
Speaker 1: By the way, on my on my audio platform, we are will be after this one, will be uh, we're now before this one before this episode goes up. We're doing right now, we are ten away from two thousand uploads.
Speaker 2: Holy funk, where do you find the time? At six years you've been doing this about?
Speaker 1: Actually, actually you hear something funny? They so so interesting. I started uploading all my stuff from my audio platform like two years ago, and all a lot of those audios were just me, uh, just me singing, singing a cappella. This was three, like three years ago. It before I found Soono, before I found Sooner, I did all the crazy music, but so so there's a lot I love. I love California. Who is gas? Who is Galvin Newsome?
Speaker 2: He's our governor for governor? No, no, no current governor.
Speaker 1: I thought he I thought he is not running this year.
Speaker 2: Well, he may not be running this year, but he's the current governor right now. They tried to They tried to, Yeah, they tried to what is it called not impeach, but they tried to recall him and it didn't work.
Speaker 1: Mike Lindella is live right now on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Mike Lindell goes live. I didn't know that the pillow guy. Yeah, is he interesting at all? Or is he just kind of talk about the same ship all the time.
Speaker 1: He talks about them. He talks about the same ship all the time.
Speaker 2: Die go down into Minnesota. I found a lot like Jesse Jack Jesse I sound a lot like Jesse Ventura. So my impression of Jesse v is the same as Mike Lindell. I stole it from Anthony Kumia. Oh he was a San Francisco. Oh shit, Latana, you're from sam Okay, never mind, I don't want to say that. You just deleted it. I don't want to talk see now, my bad? Never mind?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, go for hi, guys, my name is Dave Sarah. If you like Jake's channel, maybe you like my channel. Come on and have fun. Most of the people in here seem like they already know about the place, so it's all good. Do we have aliens? That's what I want to know is was Are we getting real aliens or are we getting Project Bluebeam and the fake aliens? Iran? We're at war with the Iran. Yes, my cousins, my cousins from Jerusalem told me that they got hit with missiles last night. Yeah yeah, yeah from the bay A cool cool, cool, cool cool. I want to make sure I don't like it because you deleted us. I was like, ah, I don't wanna ducks. Yeah, San Francisco. I haven't been in San franciscoing over ten years. And even then it was kind of like a little it was kind of like becoming a little shitty. But ten years ago or so it was still pretty decent and nice. And how do you know it is really nice? Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, Detroit by Dart wants how do I send you? Detroit by Dart wants you to come out his show anytime.
Speaker 2: I'll give Detroit by Dark my, oh, Detroit dared Dark, how do I send you link? I will send you the same. So I gave Jake my and anybody who usually asks me to send like anybody who sends me links and I miss him, like Tommy Jordan, doctor chow Ache. Just what I do is I give them my cell phone number. Email, my cell phone number email. So I have the thing where you can put yourself a number and then you tup and then you put yourself a number at vtext dot com. So I'll give you all that info there dry by Dark, and and I get the email as a text message to my phone. This way I know when people kind of send me links and stuff like that because I don't check my Twitter like I check my thrill once or twice a day, so you know, it could be hours and hours and not really matter after that. So I'll send you the information Detroit, Detroit, Ski, Yes, Detroit. Same phone number, yes, yes, yes, so at vtext dot com the phone number at V text. You don't need a one, just the three two three is fine.
Speaker 1: But oh Dave, give me one minute. I'm just trying to like, I had to turn on my other table just to much because I just I feel like that people who do shows, oh crap, I hate I hate this.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's okay, No, I mean it's nice. I mean yeah, it's nice to.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate impersonating, so sure, sir. And there's a few fake data out there, so I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also the thing is for me is I I'm trying to amaze. It just made I have people on my team that that I don't trust people. I don't trust people. You know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well it's not that I don't think you. It's not that I don't think you trust people. I think you. I think that sometimes the people that you do trust sometimes will lead you down like.
Speaker 1: Joey. Joey.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to you Joey as an example, because I think generally speaking, I think in general joe is probably a decent dude.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an old boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you doing? Mercedes? Welcome to the street from Mercedes, from the from the good old I think she's from Merced.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They thank you so much. Hey, Dave, So let me ask this. I'll away my brother, so I have So did you watch did you watch Elimination Chamber this week?
Speaker 2: No? I don't even know what that show is.
Speaker 1: Apparently watch number one? Uh A. J Lee won her first major title in ken year.
Speaker 2: Oh this is wrestling, you know, Jake not the biggest wrestling fan, so you'll have to all this stuff.
Speaker 1: To me enjoys. Here's the thing. Back when AJ was was the real they didn't have the un the women's US title. They never had the women's tax titles, they never had the women's uh they only had two title belt. They had the one major title belt that's the Devas title. But what I love about they all looks like they have so many titles. You have the women's tag team, you had the Women's US, the Women's North American, the Women's But but it's all that. So let me ask you this, Dave, So give on Joe Rogan experience. There was a guy called Sheldon. I forget the guy's name is. You know what I just said? You muted?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sheldon Johnson show show than Johnson.
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: That the guy? So the guy went to So the guy? Uh? And then thirty days after the thirty eight days after his episode aired, he was indicted for killing someone.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I see that murder of Colin Small Sheldon Johnson Junior fourtier, who was found inside the apartment at their time and was recorded by surveillians cameras going in and out of the building. Wow. Interesting, Okay, so.
Speaker 1: What's thirty thirty eight? So thirty eight days before that happened, he was on Rogan with uh with I forget Josh, Josh Dubbin dubbed Yeah.
Speaker 2: So who are these guys? Who's Sheldon and Dubbin?
Speaker 1: Oh? The reason why I brought it up is because they were they were just guess Josh Dubbin has been a friend of Rogan's for a while. You know who Rogan is?
Speaker 2: You have mister Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: Sure, by the way, you you've been a kill Tony before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, twice, yep, I know. I mean, I'm not saying that I know Tony, but we've we've interacted a dozen times or so with each other. Yeah, it seems like a nice dude. Red Band hates me, but it's okay. Red Band Brian Redband his assistant who used to be the producer of the Joe Rogan Experience back in the day.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, so what hate you?
Speaker 2: Why does he hate me? You know?
Speaker 1: Did you think his wife?
Speaker 2: No? I think I think you Red Band. Unlike guys like Tony and even I would say the very I've met Rogan three times, very briefly and quickly, and I've met a bunch of comic comics from the comedy store. Sure, there's a bunch of pieces of ship on there that like, you know out there, like Andrew Zantine is a piece of shit, Mark Mayern piece of shit. But like you know, you know, Bobby Lee, fucking Earl Skicle Harlan, like these guys are like super nice to open micro well so so Red Band. The first few times I met Red Band, you know, I would constantly like fuck with them and roast them, just like not roast them, but like fuck with me. Like, you know, one time he was wearing like he looked like Dave Hotel and I was like, oh, where'd you get you closes from the David Tel merch shop ship like that? And he kind of like always would like give me this side. I like, I wasn't a comedian to like be doing that to him. I wasn't one of his peers, you know. I was just some stupid open micro too like and making fun of him. It wasn't like good natured ribbing to him. And so he'd always like get pissy with me. And then so you know, Tony never did that. You fuck with Tony, he fucks with you right back.
Speaker 1: And it's fun because Tony is a comedian. Because Tony is a comedian.
Speaker 2: I mean, technically so was Brian Redman. But yeah, I think that's kind of like that, Like I don't like that aspect of it. It's like, oh, oh you're you're not a headliner, so you can't roast me. It's like, get the fuck out of your dude. You're five five. I'll tell you, Jake, I got a question for you. Jake, and I want to see if it's gonna lead to me. No, I want to see if it's gonna lead to something. Okay, So, were you kind of born like a premie, like a Premie baby? Were you?
Speaker 1: Uh? Can I take? Can I tell you something? I had this? So, so I was born. I was born with a thing called John and for about like nine days of my life, first none days of my if I had to be left, i'd putting the hospital under those lights.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, same same.
Speaker 1: Here, Joe, I was a c section baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, my mom, my mom.
Speaker 1: And my dad were older when they had me. My mom was in her late thirties, early early forties. Sorry, if I'm white talking about this, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm asking, I'm asking. I'm the one asking. The reason I asked this is because, so what I've found out.
Speaker 1: Because the defects, the defense.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not at all. That's not even at all. While I'm asking, So what I've what I've noticed a trend in is that when when when kids were born with like some kind of sort of like if they were born like a premie or if they have an issue not so much jaundice but like if they had other issues. What I've noticed is that the doctors would pump them full of steroids at a really young age, and that always caused those kids to get to be really tall. So like Joe List, I'm gonna give you an example of there's like a few examples Joe List. Joe List was a premium. They pumped him full of steroids. He's over six foot, but he's got like that caved in chest thing, he's got, you know, a bad chin, he's got like all kinds of ailments.
Speaker 1: Too, like Ray Divito.
Speaker 2: Maybe like Ray DeVito, but like I've noticed this caved in chest thing, and premis that got steroids, and they're all over six foot, they're all us and it's like the doctors use that as like a measurement. It's like, well, we saved them. He was a premium baby, and look, we pumped them full of X rays, we pumped them full of steroids, and now he's just like this big, skinny, six foot person. So it's like, well it worked. Look we got him over six foot. It worked. It's like their benchmark almost. And I always noticed that no, kids always have some other fucking issues that later happened.
Speaker 1: So I was just curious, Hey, Dave, So, so I want to ask this question about what's going on with So can you see if I can get me on the Kevin Show game.
Speaker 2: I I cannot. I can't do that because he doesn't like, he doesn't like listen to me that way. But he was mentioning to you the other day.
Speaker 1: I would love to I would love to go on his show again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're fun on your you guys are fun together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing, the thing for me was, you know and then here's the thing. So I did the Adam Bush interview in twenty four twenty four hours later I did Kevin Show.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is you have to interview Adam Bush again so that you can get on the show.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no no no no. I was just saying, because, so, what's up, Scooty, how you doing today?
Speaker 2: Scooney? That's my real that's my boy right there, Spooney was on our show, right, Yes, I believe so, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I just wanted to talk about this. Did you know that Bobby said Bobby naked him had a guy on the named Shane on their show.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. Is Shane like the kind of.
Speaker 1: Can't really talk fast? Yeah, so I think I don't remember the guy's name. Finding out that Shane is a sex offender?
Speaker 2: Okay, but is is Shane the guy that kind of talks really?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I think you're thinking of Andrew or something.
Speaker 2: I think maybe the guy that alway shows up without his shirt on and he's just kind of like.
Speaker 1: I think that's I think that's because you ever seen him. You haven't seen him in a while because they when they let him go when then he pound up about sex for.
Speaker 2: But also I don't remember Shane.
Speaker 1: By the way, are you going to Hackamania this year?
Speaker 2: I promised the Brits that I would be there on Saturday just to fucking meet them. And Buckman I told him I'll come Saturday.
Speaker 1: For the brids. So Pineapple.
Speaker 2: And Cuse and Rochie I gotta go. I gotta see those boys as.
Speaker 1: Easy and by the way, so by the way, we gotta give him shout out. By the way, guess what I've been Guess what I watched the other day?
Speaker 2: What'd you watch over there?
Speaker 1: Shelley Martinez? The show is Shelley Martinez this show too much.
Speaker 2: Information, Shelley Martinez.
Speaker 1: Shelley Martinez, she her co host is Chad, the guy that does the Husey show a lot. Okay, too much information? Okay, yeah, I see it, Chad. To hear her co host told that show not Chad Zumac, another Chad, A guy.
Speaker 2: I figured out.
Speaker 1: Hughsey spriends with this guy. And also Hughsey said that Vince Russo doesn't like Aaron Umholt.
Speaker 2: Vince Russo. Which one's Vince Russo.
Speaker 1: The guy that killed w c W. The guy said Joe bro Bro Bro Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't yeah, I didn't remember that too much. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Do you know? Do you know that Vince Russo was the first person to send me when my dad passed away six years ago. He was the first person to say, one of the first people to send me a message, sorry for your loss.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice of him, dude. And then he went on and killed w c W.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, actually check check. Here's the thing, Chad m o is he always likes to stir up controversy.
Speaker 2: Wait, I was talking about Zoomark now, yeah the guy Okay, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Chad, because he always likes to he makes up. Here's the thing. Do you know that he gave everybody a month of his Patreon for free? And he didn't do he? Uh Dave? Do you know that he's he's do he pulled a jake? Because I do that.
Speaker 2: He did pull a jake? You do do that? Yes?
Speaker 1: Instead of more than that, gave about a year much of my of my not restream about patriot But oh did you see that? Gave you a membership to my buy me a Coffee a lifetime. Actually not, that's not a lifetime. It's about for five years.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's pretty still pretty good, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Actually five Because I just want you to know that I hope that you don't get too many emails.
Speaker 2: School I I I have a good spam filter. I have like I I'm fine, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I got your email because I think you used the email, the same email for a lot of your stuff. I don't want to say your email. No, I didn't have your cell phone email when I sent your stuff. I've always sent it to your cell phone email. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I have both.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna say your email on here. I wasn't about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, everybody. You know, if you received one of those, you should definitely join it. Let me ask you this, do you know a guy named do you know a wrestler named Shiloh from n x T?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Okay, so he I follow him on Instagram because dude, he goes deep on the fucking dark web. Man, It's fucking cool. It's really cool. Like he had this whole thing. He had this whole like he had this whole like series on the dark Web called the Shoe Man, and like he found like a website on the dark Web where he bought these pair of shoes and they showed up to his house and like the shoes had like blood on them and like maggots were grown out of it. It's and then he and then with the shoes came a VHS tape that he that he was like that he played and watched and stuff and it's just like a crazy there's like just like he goes deep on the on the dark web, like he showed, he showed like there's like this this like doorbell. There's like this website that does a doorbell where you pay a certain amount of money and what happens is you can let like a fish. Like it shows a camera underwater a section of like salmon or trout, and it's like a gate that lets salmon in or out. And yeah, and you're supposed to be able to look at the outside of the gate in the water and see if there's any predators and if there's no predators, the idea is, if there's no predators, you let the trout out if they want. But sometimes if there are predators outside, you know, if you want to be an asshole, you let the you let you pay and let the trout out so that the predators eat it. So it's like it's it's fucking it's a it's kind of a sick, twisted little game, but it's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Hey, look look at me, Look at me? Hi? Look Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Pop? Is that a that's a popp doll? Who's that Harley Quinn?
Speaker 1: No, not Harley Quinn is okay, Look it's Alexa Bliss.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Who's that? Is that a wrestler?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a female wrestler, But cool. Hey, Dave, when when is your when is your uh? When is your appointment for your job application? Your job?
Speaker 2: It's at two pm? So I got time. I got like five hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, uh oh, I got a little. I got a little. Someone want to ask you, do you think that do you think that there's people out there that don't know a lot of people don't know who Kevin Brennan is, a lot of people don't know who Anthony Komia is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true. A lot of people don't know. Yeah. Yeah. The longer we get, the older they get, the less people know about them. Sure, I mean these are six year old people, these are these people are in their sixties.
Speaker 1: So if anybody that does want to start your up, if everybody does want to help the stream, we do. Where we're we're buwer where viewer dang it? Where viewer supported here?
Speaker 2: Yes, we are like PBS and NPR.
Speaker 1: Give me one minute.
Speaker 2: Support. Support for the Jay Cutson Show comes from people like you.
Speaker 1: How can you help?
Speaker 2: How can you help Jake Hudson? Well, if you want to tip Jay Cutson, you can go to his cash app. It's ellis John Hudson.
Speaker 1: John Hudson. It's actually funny, thing is I needed? I might need to start changing that because well.
Speaker 2: I mean you're correct tipping address.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, because there's also people, there's there's assholes that are docs in me install Ah.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. Doxing really isn't that big of a deal unless you're like super duper famous, you know what I mean. Like like I no, I didn't. Personally. I got a little pissy when I got docsed, only because the people who dogs me where I thought were kind of like my friends and I and like I just realized that like they in the end, I think that was their version of good natured ribbing. But personally I didn't. I didn't appreciate it. But it's one of those things that like, now that it's out there, if people do it, it doesn't even bother me or I don't even hate them or get mad at them anymore. It's just kind of whatever.
Speaker 1: It was it Joey, No.
Speaker 2: No, no, you wouldn't. I mean, these are these are you wouldn't know these people. I mean they are people in the dabble verse, but you wouldn't know them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would, I don't think, you know. Let me let me grab this so let me grab this link so people can.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: It's freezing up sometimes.
Speaker 2: Just what link do you want me to you want me to put one in the chat for you, which one?
Speaker 1: No, Actually, what I was doing I was gonna grab gonna got my my stuff for it's sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 2: No man, what go tell me?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was grabbing my tip Lenks was grabbing my like my uh uh. I think if you guys also want to help, super tid dot super tid sorry supertend, super tid dot G super tid dot g g slash h w O one. I think that it is that h.
Speaker 2: W O one would yeah, like the number one?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why why why would you do that?
Speaker 1: I should have used instead, I should have used I was stupid.
Speaker 2: Just do Jake Hudson next time, or j just Jake exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I wasn't thinking. I wasn't thinking.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's okay. That's like, that's like the person who fucking emailed Chad Zumac fucking Mark usef Comedy won at gmail dot com. It's like, okay, all right, yo, not him.
Speaker 1: But they Gino was love. I think Gino was love.
Speaker 2: Oh, Gino goes live gay.
Speaker 1: Now Gino's got a Gino's going to his brother in law's of uh, frank we had Frankie on earlier he said that Gino is on his way to uh to Kiki's brother's wedding.
Speaker 2: On a Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait is today the wedding? What the fuck.
Speaker 1: He's taking the whole week all?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, well it must be nice. He must. He must have made a lot of money at Stunning and John's show. Oh wait, he made fifty dollars and Stunned and John made twenty five hundred on Friday. Did you hear about that?
Speaker 1: What showed that? That? That that showed that he we're Anthony got accused of hitting somebody?
Speaker 2: Stuttering John. I don't think I got accused of hitting somebody.
Speaker 1: But yes, Anthony, I said Anthony.
Speaker 2: Oh yes that yes Anthony the where Anthony was accused allegedly of hitting somebody. Yes, can I can? I I'm gonna I'm gonna share a clip real quick, give me one second. I think it's pretty important. No no, no, no no. It's from Dabbler's Anonymous, It's from Carl's show. Give me one second here though, and I'll find it.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's a tweet if anybody that does want to.
Speaker 2: I yeah, Rodney's Rodney Club owner. Where is this thing? I'll find it right now. Give you a second.
Speaker 1: He was on the Gino Show.
Speaker 2: No, he was on W A T P. Or he was on Shueley's show, Shueley Show. All right, give me a second year. I'll find it right now, Yo.
Speaker 1: All those small things.
Speaker 2: That songs about my dick, that songs about my coo.
Speaker 1: Do you know how to shirt? You know how to shirt?
Speaker 2: I do, But I gotta find the clip now. It's not speaking a lot more difficult than I thought. I knew I should have saved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: Who is Josh Denny.
Speaker 2: Josh Denny is a comedian from l A who got into a spat with who was friends with Melton at first, and then got into spat with Melton and then you know, Red Bar covered him and that kind of spiraled Josh Denny down a frenzy and now he's doing some kind of He's doing a show called The Vulgar Puritan where he dives into religion, which is odd because he's been like an for a long time. So because that's where obviously the name numero on Josh Denny fan comes from.
Speaker 1: Old know, I'm actually h just give me a minute. I'm just like trying to like by my name spot here because I screw up all the time with this this holder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: I might lose you if.
Speaker 2: No problem. Yeah, I'm and by the way.
Speaker 1: I do Hey, by the way, all of my social leis are on my Twitter, very nice in all of my all of money. These guys, Uh, if you guys do want to donate the you know, they just dislabeled dislabeled said, uh, you're a hack.
Speaker 2: I am a hack. That's true.
Speaker 1: Is not the guy that stole his? Is not the guy that stole his his? Uh? YouTube from Brian from from the guy that from Kevin's cox co host, Kevin's.
Speaker 2: Co host, did he's steal a YouTube channel from Kevin's ex co host.
Speaker 1: Adam Brian P McCarthy.
Speaker 2: You're saying dislabeled stole Brian P.
Speaker 1: McCarthy's so yeah, I thought it was because I thought I saw it. Bron pay McCarthy was supposed to be just dislab but never mind, I'm sorry, I'm talking about my ass.
Speaker 2: Oh were you trying to make a disabled joke? But she's but for dislabeled Okay, yeah it was. It was a good attempt maybe you're the hack. Maybe you're the hack. I'm joking. Yeah, but we're all dabblers and hacks here.
Speaker 1: Yay. By the way, I just want to say I wish you were merry Christmas. I wish you merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 2: Thank you, buddy. This is like the don't wear white before Labor Day things. It's always it's always before labor day. Unless you're on labor day. It's always before labor day, isn't it. I mean even after, even after labor day, it's technically before the next labor day. So it's like, okay, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Way, hey Dave, mm hmm. What do you think about Brian P. McCarthy.
Speaker 2: Love him, huge fan, huge fan.
Speaker 1: Is he a hat?
Speaker 2: Yes, one hundred percent. His stand up comedy is not like a lot of other people's.
Speaker 1: It's very because he's bond.
Speaker 2: Right, It's more it's very conversational. It's not terrible, but it's not like set up punch, set up punch. It's like a very elongated version of like, it's not necessary storytelling all the time. Sometimes it is, but it's just very Let's just say, the build up is always really big and there's usually a nice payoff at the end. But along the way, you're not getting a lot of little hits, you know what I mean, You're not getting a lot of tags along the way. But I've always loved Brian McCarthy. I've always thought he was great and me being an alcoholic cocaine myself.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't do stand up.
Speaker 2: No, well, I mean he hasn't, probably hasn't done it in since like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, but he definitely was doing stand up at that at that time.
Speaker 1: Dave sherup tunes to be the guy that knows it, but he doesn't even know who. Probably P McCarthy is McCarthy. Brian P. McCarthy is. Also when Adam wasn't working with Kenvin, he was also he was working with Brillian McCarty show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I watch I've seen almost every single episode of Burning Bridges multiple times. Big fan of the Brian P. McCarthy. I even have a clip. One of my clips kind of not went viral, but a lot of the like the hate community watchers for the Rogan sphere, a couple few of them picked it up and played it. It was his story about Shane Gillis that I clipped and I remember the whole I remember when it happened, back when it happened, even like when Shane was on the show on Burning Bridges and then the week before that they had done a comedy show together and Brian was the host, and Shane was like, he's a fucking drunk, asshole idiot and then uh, you know, and then Brian was like, yeah, that sounds like me and so, and then they kind of like made up during the show, but you could tell that there was a little bit of resentment there even from that show way back when so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no point was doing standing he has no Pois was probably.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sorry I dis labeled that. I have to say that you are incorrect here. So I mean, if you go, okay, look, I've seen I've seen Brian. I've seen a recording and Brian's stand up one time, and that's where I get my information from now on that on Burning Bridges, they talked about doing shows all the time. I mean he would put on these benefit shows, not just for blind people, but like for like his kids' school. He would put on benefit shows or he would be the host and Kevin Brennan would show up and other people and then yeah, he did a lot of shows. Proof did stand up? Come Okay, well, I mean I haven't seen the clips since like in probably seven years, so we'll try to find it. But yeah, I mean, let's put it this way, this label. If Brian P. McCarthy didn't do stand up, he did a great job at LARPing as one. And Kevin Brennan agreed, so he Okay, I haven't seen the clips. They don't exist.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, so so uh so, let me let me say this is number one comedian, right neither, let me show you something my studio. This is my studio. By the way, this is.
Speaker 2: It looks like a park bathroom.
Speaker 1: Actually it is a bathroom. Okay, because I'm sitting here, so I want to I want to say this. Yeah, so I wanted to. I just want to say this. I've been wanting to.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Every time that Dave does a show, Dave doesn't. Dave is on like late nights a lot of times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do I do well, Yeah, I I I do good A healthy mix of during the day and at night. But yeah, I'll do both.
Speaker 1: You're the A. You're usually on Ray with Ray the Vito. He's kind of by the way, By the way, who's better Ray the Vito or lance Ito.
Speaker 2: Ray the Vito? Is he better than Lanceyedo?
Speaker 1: George Marshall Clark still Love, I'm gonna cut my banks.
Speaker 2: I'm sweat, I got, I'm gonna cut my banks. Damn gonna cut my That was an older That was an old Dana Carvey bit, I'm gonna cut my banks. I swear I got, I'm gonna cut my bangs.
Speaker 1: But Shane give us the one that that that just hosted. Sorry not Love. He was, Hey, hold on, I'm gonna sten. Hey, hold on, I gotta I gotta get to the other road. Give you one minute. I gotta say, I gotta do something.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for, Brian. I'm looking for a proof that Brian P. McCarthy was a stand up Let's take a look here, We'll ask, We'll ask Ai Was Brian P. McCarthy a stand up AI Mode stand up comedian AI Mode Yes. Brian Patrick McCarthy is an active stand up comedian based in New York City. Often identified online as Brian M.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 2: He is known for stand up comedy performs regularly in the NYC comedy circuit and has appeared at venues such as Flapper's Comedy Club, which is here in uh which is here in Burbank, California. Media appearance. He has also been a guests on various comedy centric programs, including The Jim and Sam Show, h His This Let's See. Yeah, okay, well you know, uh uh Me and Gemini are incorrect, probably, but I just needed to show that I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. Mousekirk, Mama, Mama save me. I'm repeating a line from the show Home Movies with h John Benjamin as Coach McGirk. Hi, tom Myers, how are you today? What a morning, isn't it?
Speaker 1: I got somebody colored?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just said tom Myers away. By the way, that's what I.
Speaker 2: Was doing, the great tom Myers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who do you think you are?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: He? By the way, he was posted an episode where he had to delete a copyright in a sitting he played a Thom McDonald.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: No, I had to remove the show off of you Tube on Fridays, the twelve hours stream that I did because of because of all the boobies that Tommy Jordan showed on his stream.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, yeah, so what else?
Speaker 1: Hey, By the way, uh dude, uncle Jack was drunk the other night.
Speaker 2: Uncle Jack is often drunk.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tom, check your instagram.
Speaker 2: Tom, Tommy, Bye.
Speaker 1: We're this is MLC before MLC, MLC before MC. Yes, will you be on MLC today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I never really know I'm gonna be on. It's one of those things where I if I get the link, I go on if I'm watching, And he said, usually this is what happens. Usually in order for me to get on MLC, somebody has to super chat in saying somebody has a super chat in early on the show and to say get Dave Sarah on. If that doesn't happen, I usually don't get the call up. Yeah, so that's usually that's typically what happened.
Speaker 1: By the way, MLC is like around the Horn.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can, I can fuck with that. Sure, Sure, I fuck with that. I've always liked around the Horn. I even like when I first started my Witch channel in like twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, I used to have like an overlay that was very similar to around the Horn, and I would have we'd have this like, we'd have a conspiracy show called the rabbit Hole Show, and we used to think on Fridays called Chill and Chill and where we would just kind of like basically we'd have like around the Horn topics and then it'd have like the little graphic where like you know, it'd have a timer and then I'd go and I'd be like, Jason, what do you think about? And then if I liked what they said, I gave him a point, and if I hated what they said, I'd take away a point.
Speaker 1: Or by the way, this is uh, this is where I like what they also do you ready? Yes, this is what This is something they also do if they say something wrong, muted yet muted.
Speaker 2: That that's right, that's right, that's right. Yes, yes, they mute him at the end. Yeah. Yeah, sorry, your time is up.
Speaker 1: To come him up. You got a link in your in your Instagram, Tom.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you something and now I forgot. But let's uh.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not knowing that I'm not dating your sister.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank god for that. My sister's a little old for you. I think old are you, Jake? You're born in ninety three. I'm thirty two, you're born in ninety three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thirty two. Actually i'm thirty two.
Speaker 2: Wow your Kiki's age cool?
Speaker 3: Umm?
Speaker 2: Yeah fuck. I was gonna ask you something I forget now, damn it.
Speaker 1: Who's who's the better? Who's better Ashley or Kiki?
Speaker 2: Better at what?
Speaker 1: Who's better comedian? Ashley or Kiki?
Speaker 2: Well, let's just put it this way. Ashley's not a comic, but I don't think it would take.
Speaker 1: Her too long looking. Kiki is better looking. Whitney is better looking. Whitney is better looking than Ashley.
Speaker 2: While we bagging on, Ashley needs a bag of Nashally right now, it's good nature rhyming. Ashley is nice, she can take it. I don't think it would take much time, effort, and or help for Ashley to be just as good as Kiki as stand up comedy. That's all I'll say. But on the same note, it probably would take the same amount of effort to be ten times better than me at stand up comedy, because I'm an open micro as hates me. She does. I thought she liked you.
Speaker 1: No being her guy. Yeah we're not anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's not true at all.
Speaker 1: Is better? Is more attractive than Ashley.
Speaker 2: Christy Mayor. I'm sure Christy Mayor is a fine lady.
Speaker 1: Tom Myers is more tom Myers is more attractive than the Ashley Tom.
Speaker 2: Tom has a beautiful blonde hair as well. I was supposed to go, so I was on Clowntown on Saturday night, which was very fun, but we I was supposed to go to Ashley's house Sunday morning. She was supposed to do a yoga show with Be Dabbler, and I text her at nine am. I said, I'm way too fucking hungover, so I ain't coming, and she goes, it's okay. Be Dabbler is too hungover also, and he canceled and I said, oh thank god for that. Oh yeah, I got really fucked up Saturday Saturday night on Clowntown. It was fun, though, h I Chris, she hold on. But you know, Ashley, we have a lot. We have a lot of the women in the Dabble Verse for the most part, like the content creating the content creator women in the verse, they are there. They I don't think they work well in this environment. Yeah, it's a very toxic man uh led man a man centric kind of a male centric environment. And I think that women sometimes are not understood as much. Let's just put it that way. I just think that a lot of times too. I think we expect people to be like super funny all the time or entertaining. And while yes, because it's like comes from like a comedy world, you want that. And I think a lot of times, like women in the Dabble Verse try to pass off being interesting as being entertaining, and while they're not mutually exclusive at all, they're not always mutually inclusive. Hey, what is interesting means it's entertaining.
Speaker 1: By the way, I wasn't I wasn't mad that I lost. I lost to a blind mind.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wasn't mad. Because here's the thing. Blond Mike is a bigger star than I do. He was on he was on a barstool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you might one might, even one might even make the claim that Wendy is a bigger star than you and blind Mike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't. But I don't want to because of the other crew. I don't want to talk about the many more.
Speaker 2: I just what's the right and DJ Electra No, Bobby Nick, oh, yeah, Bobby Nick right, right, right, right.
Speaker 1: Her boyfriend Bobby Nick. And also, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, are they actually like is it a joke or are they actually like kind of sort.
Speaker 1: Of they they they they like each other, but the pro I don't. I don't know if it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Work because long distant relationship.
Speaker 1: Because he's also not allowed outside the outside of Canada.
Speaker 2: Oh no, is that because of his because there's not there isn't a forklift heavy enough to pick him out of his room.
Speaker 1: Because because because he has a fella, he was a hay on his because he when he was younger, he says he got caught with weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah that could that that definitely could. That could trip you up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, this is this is actually you know, this is actually a good show.
Speaker 2: It is a good show turning into a good show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also wanted so Dave, let me ask you this. So I remember I watched a lot of like Howard Sturned and stuff. Okay, but I was more. I was, like I said, Howard's turned into don I miss, and Bubba's turned into Rush Numball.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's not a that's not a terrible analogy. But even I a miss like I must never got this psychotic man like this, what what Howard is doing is psychotic, Like forget the whole, Like I don't even care, Like I'm I'm a liberal also like I'm an anti war. I hate using the term old school liberal because Jeff Dye uses it now and like has ruined it the term. But he's a comic. He's an LA comic that has been getting a lot of flak for like grifting because he's a millionaire. Well he's got a lot of money, and he's like, he made a go fund of me to like help him move out of LA and into Austin, you know what I mean. And he's like, oh, he was, like I did it for the goof and then people kind of like turned on him because of that. I mean, I don't know if he's a millionaire. He seems to be decently wealthy. I mean, he's a touring comic. He's pretty well known. He drives a Tesla, so he can't be that poor. He lives in West l A. And like, you know, you strap my goal strap.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but my goal is twenty twenty dollars per stream my game.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a pretty good goal. It's a pretty good goal. Twenty dollars. That's a mine is ten usually, but yes, twenty is a good It is definitely a good goal. Now, I don't I don't like put it out there, but in my mind ten dollars is it's kind of where I go every show.
Speaker 1: And also, by the way, and also I have a I have a stream mill on this thing. I also sorry, if I'm like I'll cut around, I'll cut you in for some money.
Speaker 2: Shake shut the fuck up. If you ever send me a fucking dollar, I will talk aback. No, I'm gonna I'm gonna use that dollar. Hate somebody to docks you.
Speaker 1: Uh top the nick. He might have my information. People my information. I wasn't like people that have my andrews. You talk to a lot of those people.
Speaker 2: Mister blue Sky was on Clowntown with us on Saturday. I mean, let me tell you, that was one of the funnest podcasts a long time. That was really fun.
Speaker 1: I having I'm having a lot of fun. You hear some funny. I'm having a lot of fun doing a stream with you, Dave, Thank you, Jake, I'm listen. Here's to say for me, it was I don't like streaming anymore. It's like it's not it's not fun. Streaming is not fun.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I was talking to Big w and he's like, you know, he's trying to get guests for clowntown and stuff, and he's like, God, it's like this whole getting guest ship is fucking It's like nerve wracking. He's like, I feel like I'm bugging people and like, you know, trying to schedule it's always a nightmare.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like you don't.
Speaker 2: People, but that's what happens like when So this is why I don't really invite guests onto my show. I kind of just do like live streams like gamers stuff, you know, So you.
Speaker 1: Don't know how I They know how I feel when I'm trying to book a guess and trying to like you know, when I go out and get gassed well Tony, in reality, it wasn't me booking the guests. It's more me sending him a link every day. Or when I had set of drawing, I had I had a back So when I had Casey Armstrong, I had a backup. I had some backup helping me get him. When I had oj OJ helped me get Casey Armstrong on the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, yeah, nice, Yeah, I think OJ's a nice guy. I just think that he is a little sensitive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's he here so that you don't understand it, you know when when you're on this shows and stuff, you can't be too sensitive.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no, you can't. I mean this is like it's like the dabble versus like a stress test for your car, you know, like a Dino test. So like most people, most people, okay, yes, a Dino test is meant to see what how much horsepower and torque and except like it's it's supposed it's meant to benchmark your car. Well, people understand, turned.
Speaker 1: Up but mumbling, nick, I would rather not want to talk about that. I so, I know, because I don't want to like disrespect anybody, but I.
Speaker 2: But but what people don't understand about a Dino test is when you put your car on that Dino, it's going and any issues with that car will will be multiplied and if there's if there's something wrong with it, it'll be exposed the Dino test. It'll blow a gas or do that, like, something will be exposed. When this is the same thing as the dal verse, the dial Verse is like a Dino test for your Internet personality. It's like it's gonna expose all, it's gonna break that, it's gonna try to break you. And if you're still intact at the end of the Dino test, then you passed. It's like almost like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I wanna you know, I you know, and here's the thing. It's just because here's the thing. I just I was just having a hard day that day.
Speaker 2: Dave, Dave, I'm here, I know, I mean myself, So I don't you don't hear all my.
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: So who was your.
Speaker 1: Favorite around the Horn person around the Horn pedalist?
Speaker 2: Am I'm trying to think of the names now, Holy Ship.
Speaker 1: Mom with Woody Page Mom with Woody.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to I'm trying to remember. Okay, there was young sorry, I'll just say there's like a younger, darker guy that kind of looked Asian.
Speaker 1: For uh what to Torah uh toy Torah.
Speaker 2: I remember him because he was a He was like a Laker slash Dodger field reporter for seven ten ESPN, which is the l a ESPN channel.
Speaker 1: By the way, could have met Tony reality mumbling. Nick was backstage during the Tony Reality interview. He could have met Tony. They don't Monday, don't mind, they don't mund So I actually have two favorites the board Woody page because I share a birthday with his with his daughter Shannon. Okay, and I also got to say, I'm uh Mina kind, Mina.
Speaker 2: Mina Kind. I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's a She's She's a good looking female. She's like k I you know, does the show, uh did we lose you?
Speaker 2: No? I'm still here. Is it Mina Kim's or Kinds?
Speaker 1: I think it's kind uh Mina, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see her here, but she's Korean?
Speaker 1: Hold on Korean?
Speaker 2: Is that girls like an Asian girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like Asian a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right. I actually don't remember her much. I see.
Speaker 1: She's on, she's on, She's on NFL love.
Speaker 2: Dude. I haven't stopped. I haven't started. I haven't watched sports since like the pandemic started, like since twenty two. Ever since then, I was like bro Basically since twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, I've felt like the NBA was completely fixed. And once that happened, Once that happened. I kind of like, you know, I think the NFL has fixed as fucked too. I think it's all fixed. Man. I don't know. It's hard for me to like really get behind sports these days. I think it's all.
Speaker 1: Hey, you sorry about that?
Speaker 2: Hey like it?
Speaker 1: Like hell laughter, Sorry, I'm hitting the soundboard.
Speaker 2: It's like, if they if there's a way to make money, they'll make it, like and if that means fixing every single game, then they'll do it if they have to. That's my opinion. All Right, I gotta use the restaurantal quick, give me a second, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's let's let's play some music. I got a sober buddy, bah bah bah.
Speaker 3: Said.
Speaker 6: My name is Jake Hoodson, proud and free from the Gray state of Mississippi. Mama's rude run daven Alabama, Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: That's where I'll stay my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 1: He made me who I am.
Speaker 6: I'm here, but I don't give her damn. I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 1: I'm crazy botom on over kind.
Speaker 6: I got autism ad ah D two Asperger's O c D. I see the world, truth, truth. Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear skies.
Speaker 1: Lord, I stand tall, I hold my head high. I love my Tuesday too. He made me who I am.
Speaker 6: I'm defferend here, but I don't give her damn.
Speaker 1: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 6: I'm crazy Brotom one over con On. People try to change me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of who I am.
Speaker 5: Lord, I was made by your hand.
Speaker 1: I may be bipolar, car I mean.
Speaker 2: Wrong, wild.
Speaker 1: Guys, Lord over child.
Speaker 2: I see the world and color color black and white white.
Speaker 1: I shine my truth in the Southern nine.
Speaker 2: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Maybe I am, and.
Speaker 1: That's my playing.
Speaker 2: I got my own real, whole kind of mind.
Speaker 1: Wonder missus one over? Yeah, alright, hold on, what's up y'all? How is everyone doing today? Welcome to the chief?
Speaker 2: What he got?
Speaker 1: What's up? I just wanted to play that would due to the fact that it's my show, my show.
Speaker 3: I want to shout, give me if you atten to.
Speaker 1: The ah crap pabo, Yeah yeah, I've had those before. I love him, the Solement Dollar General. When he gets back, I'm I'm gonna try to We're gonna get the final word of the podcast because we the final word of the day is sacoms sacoms fake.
Speaker 3: But the kay My name is keen O Thompson and today on the Keenan O Thompson Show, we're gonna eat some cheese.
Speaker 2: So mh.
Speaker 1: By the way battle Way, Jake just said, by the way, by the way. H m hm, what's up? Hah ho ho ho ho.
Speaker 3: H he.
Speaker 1: H video. Okay are you are you busy right now? Are you busy right now? Dude? Because here's the thing now. Chris Thompson is over on Dixie Cottles streams to try to dude Dixie Coddles, I've never said You're I've never said you her real name on stream Tom's h Chris Thompson's is over there trying to act like a fucking dip ship. Yeah, I'm I'm getting too old for this ship myself. This there's these fucking bullshitters that think that they're you know, everybody, We're getting too old for this ship. Where's Dave ad?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: They did we lose you?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm yup.
Speaker 1: I might go live again. I don't know. I'm I'm supposed to get a package from uh from Stevie Luke today. Yeah, yeah, that you're muted, Dave, You're muted.
Speaker 2: Hi, I pooped. No, peepee times are poop times, but all purple times are peepee times.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, so I was gonna I'm actually thinking about ending soon because I know we're at the one hour twenty minute mark, and but I just want to want I want to say something to you. I have no hate in my heart. I hope that you don't. You know, I need to stop listening to Joey.
Speaker 2: Jake. Is this really has nothing to do with Joey. I like, I don't have any hate for you at hol Jake, really, honestly, honestly, I don't.
Speaker 1: That's just everybody making People were making clips saying that Jake spassed out on you. I spassed out on you.
Speaker 2: Look, look, look all that's funny games. Brother man, don't even listen to me, don't listen to anybody. Just be your own person, Be your own person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the thing is is, like, you know what I was worrying. I want to I want to be on the Cool Kids Club, the Coola.
Speaker 2: You are on the cool kids table. Hey, look this this whole game, this whole game is like bowling, Like if you concentrate too much on one pin, you you're gonna lose the game. You gotta concentrate on all the pins, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I'm worried about is I wanna I want to be like you know, I want to be on you know, I've not had Comia.
Speaker 2: I've never had well Coomia follows me. Maybe I can get him to jump on someday. Yeah, no doubt, I doubt it. Thuckuse it didn't even answer me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know. The one thing is it's like, you know, I just get tired of like all the bullshit. I'm almost thirty three years old and I've been on YouTube for almost ten years, ten years fro the twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know. It's like it's kind of like, you know how like Bobby Kelly always brags about Now I'm not saying this about you, but I'm saying like, say I say that I do this too, I'm guilty of it. I'm like I've been fucking streaming since twenty sixteen, and it's like, yeah, like Bobby kese real quick, let me just finish real quick. And like Bobby Kelly's talks about he talks about this is like I've been streaming. I started doing podcasts in two thousand and eight. I'm like, that's not something you should be brag about because nobody knows you. You don't make any money off of this. So that's why it's like, yeah, I wouldn't like, I wouldn't really brag about doing this for so long. It just makes it just makes us look stupid. It's like, yeah, well you just for that one and you're still this bad at it, all right, Dave, Okay, So that's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, so I want to I want to I want to say this, like, by the way, is that Dunkin Donuts?
Speaker 2: No, it's seven to eleven coffee, it's a big dulf coffee. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way. So, by the way, I just want to tell you that. So I wanted to say that. Number One, I love Amazon, okay, because I'm on I'm on Amazon tablet, I have an Amazon TV, I have Amazon Prime. I bought that Amazon TV with with money. By the way, I got a last week, got a four hundred dollars Amazon gift card from poulper oh Ship.
Speaker 2: Paulper is the ship Man, Papa's awesome, paulper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people were like, people were going on shows saying, oh, I that Jake takes money from a cancer patient.
Speaker 2: Those people are stupid. They don't even he doesn't even he doesn't even have cancer.
Speaker 1: Actually he does.
Speaker 2: When did you hear this?
Speaker 1: I told him, Boy, he told me about it.
Speaker 3: Oh he's been he's been in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Well I know that, but I didn't know because of cancer. I thought he said it was cirrhosis of the liver and he's on dialysis or whatever or is that kidney? I just I just cancer, renal. He's like having like renal failure or something. I don't remember exactly, but he's like he's like, he don't, please don't. I didn't, Jake. Jake relaxed. Everything's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: Everything. And by the way, by the way, I just want to say this to the people that that that that they're saying that I'm a hat dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just funny the way he says, like to the people who are saying I'm a hack, I'm not a hack. I know.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I don't call myself a comedian. I don't call myself. I'm just I'm just a guy that that that there's a lot of comedians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to talk about wrestling doesn't mean you're a fucking wrestler.
Speaker 1: Wrestling those Hey, get this was my channel was before the before the Double Verse was wrestling.
Speaker 2: That that's who we need to get out here is Earl Skald So you can talk wrestling.
Speaker 1: H Earl. Earl said he won't do people says. I heard that he was I heard a smiling friends got canceled his cartoon.
Speaker 2: Is it called or the Jealous? I don't know, is there another one maybe he was doing Maybe, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hendrik, I know you're Lave. You said earlier that you're Hendrick is restrated. But what is your final word?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What is your plugs? Oh? Dave David?
Speaker 2: Everybody can find me, Dave Sara, Dave Sarah. You type in Dave Sarah anyway.
Speaker 1: Dave David Sarah David on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Dave Exl on Twitter, I'm on Twitch, I'm on kickxale.
Speaker 1: What is the Dave ex Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So in when I so, when I started doing open mics in twenty sixteen, I okay, I had to make a new Twitter account in twenty seventeen because my original Twitter account got like banned for talking shit, and most of my followers at that time were former Quake players. Because I was like, I don't want to say I was well known in the Quake community, but I had a pre in the Quake three, which is a game which is like a Quake in the Quake community. So it's like a first person shooter. It's been around since like two thousand. I've started playing when I was fifteen sixteen years old. I went to some tournaments here and there, and I met a lot of people, and then like when Discord came out in twenty sixteen, I found all my old Quake friends. But at the time I was also doing like open mics and so like the idea of like having my handles and all my shit named Exhale, and like i'd go out and I meet people, I'm like, oh, my name is Exhale. Like I just thought that was fucking gay. So I just decided to like change just to go by my name Dave Sarah. But I always kept Exhale on my Twitter Dave Exhale, which is my gamer name, and I kept that as my Twitter handle because I have a lot of friends that follow me on Twitter that are former quake players and quake players that they know who they know who it is.
Speaker 1: So so let me let me. Let me tell you something about a month ago, I had to go to the medical facility for arcas appointment, and it didn't realize until I got there that I also promised one of my former doctors that I would do a I would do have to do a fasted uh blood work where they basically I had the fast before I got there. I didn't eat anything I was I didn't because I get nervous when I need doctor's appointments. I try to have I try not to eat, I try not to drink eating because I get nervous because the doctor.
Speaker 2: Did you get nervous because you're getting like poked and prodded, or you're getting nervous because you think they're gonna tell you to have some kind of disease or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also my social anxiety issues.
Speaker 2: Anxiety issues social so social social anxiety. Sorry sorry sorry Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just also want to say thank you to Dave Cheryl for showing up. I know, guess Dave Cheryl on any episode of the see you're you're gonna be during doing your your your appointment during MLC, so you're l.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll miss it here and there. It's fine. Uh, you know, it's it's pretty much the only show that I consistently watch. I make a point to watch. But ever since Yeah, but you know, right now, I'm kind of like not that. Right now, I'm kind of on a look. I've been listening to Kevin Brennan for eight nine years, eight years at this point, and I go through my hills and valleys and peaks and like, I love the show. Nothing will ever stop me from loving the show. But right now we're kind of been a loop. We're like in a holding pattern right now. And this happens every few years. If you go back and look at my Twitter, you'll see, you know, I've been I've been a critic of MLC too a lot. And I always go back to the to the quote that Kevin Brennan's wife said to him like three or four years ago. She goes, she says to goes, oh, you're on your loop again, and that's why he gets the term the loop and all that stuff. And it's like, yeah, you're on your loop again. It's like sometimes when you get when you get to loop, like when you when you're on your loop too much, it's like I gotta I gotta like tune out a little bit. Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: So Kevin. So so what I was gonna say? Oh, by the way, I just want to say that I hope that a lot of you guys are saying safe. This will be on the audio platforms coming up until until next time.
Speaker 2: Keep wait a minute, I got it. I'm confused. Oh my bad. Fuck, Wait a minute. Is Mumbling Nick the same person as og Mumbling Nick or is it not?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have his account manned, by the way, I have his account blogged. Get it coming on one of his other account.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, okay, I just because I just thought that this was a fake mumbling Nick. But no it's not. So that's great. I mumbling look mumbling, Look, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not a No, he's at work. He's at work.
Speaker 2: Don't don't ever sorry for shitting on me. It's all fun and games. I just assume you're just trying to be Jake. This is how let me tell you, this is the best advice. And I'm gonna leave right after this This is the best advice I can give you. Anytime somebody talks shit to you, says the meanest thing possible, even if it's personal or whatever, just assume that they're trying to be funny, even if it's not true, even if they're trying to be mean and trying to hurt your feelings, Just assume that they're just trying to be funny. And I think once you accept all that, everything will kind of roll off your shoulders a little more. It's the only advice I have for stuttering John, which is he just he he doesn't get it. He's he's he needs a handler. He needs to understand that. It's even though people hate him and they're seeing saying the meanest things possible, and yes they probably mean it, and yes they're true, and yes they hurt. Just to assume that they're trying to be funny.
Speaker 1: And all your problems. Are you still there?
Speaker 2: I'm here, buddy?
Speaker 1: All right? He did we I'm right here.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well Jakie pooh, thank you. SENDULARNK anytime I'll do my message.
Speaker 1: Jump on, buddy, all right, all right, Well we're in it here and we'll talk to you guys Bye, Guys bye,