Speaker 1: Where the host team takes a guard at you know, first round pick. So that's that's how we go ahead and do this thing. Good morning. Yes, the day one of the NFL Draft, literally down the tubes and not dealing well with it. Ross, I want to congratulate you. You guys literally got the cornerback I thought we should take at you know, pick number twenty or twenty one.
Speaker 2: Or whatever we had.
Speaker 1: You guys got it, you know, pick twenty eight I think was was your draft. So congratulations.
Speaker 2: We drafted a big, old fat guard in the first round. You guys got Maxwell Hairston, who was the guy.
Speaker 1: Literally that I wanted who somehow fell to you. So I'm not saying it's rigged, but congratulations.
Speaker 3: So that was something that we needed. So that's good.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this, it's something we really needed, really needed, and then for whatever reason didn't.
Speaker 3: Take Panthers got a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I I did see that.
Speaker 1: So it was was that a rebuttal to my like being upset or.
Speaker 3: I'm just throwing it out there because we do a morning show in North Carolina and there are some Panther fans in the audience.
Speaker 2: No, excuse me. That's great.
Speaker 1: I'm glad they got because the Vikings didn't need a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: You guys didn't need a wide receiver either.
Speaker 3: Right, No, we're set there, we're fighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're good.
Speaker 3: So but we did have you know, Kyrie or Elam. We're sort of a bust from a few years ago, so we needed to kind of replace that guy.
Speaker 1: Well I'm sorry, which guy? Yeah, exactly, Okay, all right, I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Look, here's the deal.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: Now learned to not question when the Vikings take a wide receiver in the first round, even if I'm like.
Speaker 2: Is that is that a good idea? It usually is a good idea.
Speaker 1: Taking a guard in the first round with the twentieth pick, I don't like, I don't even understand that. That's not we have issues. That's not one of our issues. So yeah, so congrats man, like that.
Speaker 2: The dude you took was an absolute steal. And it wasn't just the Vikings letting Harston fall all that way. It was five or six teams never should.
Speaker 1: Have been right around the thirtieth pick. But yet that's a thing that happened. So yes, and to Ross's point. The Panthers did take a wide receiver. Let's see, Patriots took that lineman, which is unfortunate because dude's probably going to be pretty good.
Speaker 2: Uh what is uh? Oh wait? You know what.
Speaker 1: I didn't even look Boston Paul's other team because remember you're dealing with the bandwagon dude there. I did not even look to see who Tampa Bay took. So yeah, Maxwell Harriston Kentucky the dude, you know, Frankly, the dude has such good hands. He could probably play wide receiver as well. Yeah, it was a pick number thirty, Yes, should have been pick number twenty one, just you know, throwing it out there.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: I'm just frustrated because we're gonna do this thing where we can't blitz and if we're gonna let him throw and then we're going to attempt to hope that somebody stops them. We're never gonna win a Super Bowl man, ever ever.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: Now, now I understand you guys are suffering from the same thing, arguably a lot worse based on you know, four year span that I can think of, But excuse me, my voice is just absolutely shocked this morning.
Speaker 3: Did you happen to watch it last night. I was out, like passed out by like nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: So I had it cause it. To stream it, you had to like stream it on ESPN Plus or Hulu.
Speaker 2: And I don't have Hulu.
Speaker 1: I got sick of the Hulu, so I had to like literally put you know, a reminder to keep going back and checking. And then I saw the Vikings drafted that guard and I'm just like, I'm out, don't care, don't care. Had to literally review it this morning. What is interesting is Shador Sanders not in the first round. And I'm not surprised. Remember we had a story here the other day that he gave the worst in person interview at least one anonymous NFL. I don't even know what his title was, but you know, some guy in the management for one of the teams.
Speaker 2: He's just like, yeah, the guy's just awful. And a lot of people are like, wow, you what you do is you go best.
Speaker 1: Available and then you draft past that, and they did not do that.
Speaker 2: So it had to be really awful.
Speaker 1: If you're dealing with basically Heisman dude, and nobody wants a piece of him in the first round. I can't even imagine how that meeting went. But yet you know, here we are, so you know that's that's how we kick things off here on a Friday. Now, we're probably not going to get a lot of discussion, and rased AGA's not here, so we can't even make fun of him.
Speaker 2: But it was interesting.
Speaker 1: So going back to the Panthers real quick, McMillan out of Arizona should be interesting. And look, you got the quarterback. I'm not sure everyone's convinced that you know he's the guy, but you you went and got the quarterback, so you got to get the pieces for it.
Speaker 2: You got to get somebody that can catch the ball.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, to Tao or Tataro, I can't even pronounce his name, is a really good wide receiver. He's a big dude too, So this guy should be playing as like an oversized tight end. But if he can I think he's six y four six', Five if he can play that position at that height and that speed from A panthers, perspective if if he can get him the, ball that dude's kind of. Deadly he's just so much bigger than anyone is going to be covering. Him so IF i was A panthers, Fan i'd be very excited to, see you, know what's happening based on excuse, me what has? Been All, Right we're gonna get the voice rounded. Out it just is what it. Is it's not even from screaming at THE. Tv it's JUST i don't. Know it Anticipates. Friday so, anyway six point FIFTEEN Kco Day radio. Program hang, On i'm having all sorts of issues with my button bar this, morning so that could be. Interesting but we don't have a ton of audio, today so.
Speaker 2: Do have that going for. Us Pete calendar joins us at eight oh, five and you, know we got plenty to get into with. Him it's just been obviously death of The pope and you know the rest of the news this.
Speaker 1: Week so one of the callers To pete show throughout a rather interesting theory as it pertains to a Breako. Garcia, Right so the dude who's in The salvadorian prison, There. ROSS i think we mentioned, it BUT i don't know that you AND i really discussed. It so the theory is That Abrago garcia is an, informant which is kind of. Interesting that's kind of an interesting. Theory, Right so dude's an. Informant he's telling people all about THE ms thirteen and you, know The trump bulldozer came in there and.
Speaker 2: Just kind of it is what it.
Speaker 4: Is and.
Speaker 1: The democrats who are concerned this is, somehow they don't want to tell you why they're.
Speaker 2: Concerned but this is a, thing And trump's mucking it all. UP i don't know THAT i believe.
Speaker 1: THAT i, LIKE i feel like that's information that would be available, to you, know the head Of Homeland, security likely from AN fbi, Perspective patel and And, bongino and they they wouldn't be that dumb. Ross do you think there's any credibility to the idea he might be an?
Speaker 3: INFORMANT i, MEAN i know WHEN i read it On pete's, TIMELINE i was that that's.
Speaker 1: Interesting it is, interesting no, Question but like you have to also assume that literally everybody in the three letter apparatus doesn't.
Speaker 2: Care AND, i, AGAIN i don't know THAT.
Speaker 1: I believe, it because it's not like the do was a household name and then we dug into.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Right the reason everybody knows who he is is because The democrats have decided.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Guy that you're willing to go to bat for and really ignore your. Constituents SO i don't, know but we'll talk To pete about that coming up here At, Sorry i'm trying to get literally trying to get my button bar to actually cooperate this. Morning, Ah friday is, weird, Man what a weird weird. Day all, Right, well we Got, look we got plenty of other stuff to get. TO i got everything else, working and we only have a couple audio, cuts so we'll Get we'll get ross to fire those when we need.
Speaker 2: Them raced agic is out.
Speaker 1: By the way The cowboys DRAFTED i think they drafted a wide receiver to.
Speaker 2: Do the NFL's.
Speaker 1: WEBSITE i got to tell you the NFL's website when there's something going, on so like when it's draft day and you, know for people doing like you, know gambling drafts or drafts for you, know for a thing at, work for fantasy, football and then for the actual draft is really And i'm actually surprised with, That LIKE i thought we were th we used to be in that era where if your website was only busy a couple times a, year really, busy people were willing to put up with. It but you, know THE nfl website literally during their own, draft like it's reloading right, now still, reloading still, reloading still. Reloading it's not like we don't have fast. Internet, obviously we have very fast. Internet and So i'm sitting there, yesterday even When i'm you, know kind of have it on in the. Background from a streaming, perspective through THE nfl website would take like ten minutes to. Reload i'm not even. Exaggerating it's still. Reloading so probably good For stagic BECAUSE i was gonna give him some.
Speaker 2: Grief let's just say The cowboys.
Speaker 1: Probably could have done, better if you, know if we're having this, conversation but they did. Not so, anyway six twenty Six Kco Day radio, program still. RELOADING i just wanted to look at one. Thing i'm telling, you it's so, BAD nfl Dot. Com what are you?
Speaker 2: Doing? Man still? Reloading all, right.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna tap out of that. MESS i just want to see The cowboys, drafted because, UH i really didn't pay. Attention even if we, can't you, know literally trash him uh in uh in a real. Time but THEN i go to another. Website everything's, fine.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 1: Right uh so going back to The panthers real, quick just BECAUSE i do have that page. Drafted all, Right so The panthers drafted wide receiver To. Taro i'm probably gonna butcher that name at the rookie quarterback, initially and now you're on to one of the faster wide receivers in the. Draft from A panthers, PERSPECTIVE i, mean that's literally where you gotta. Go panthers had the worst defense, THOUGH i just want to throw that out. There so last year the worst ranked defense was The. Panthers i'm not rubbing it. In i'm just pointing it. Out Cacoday radio. Program literally just fighting with my next Gen. ROSS i don't Think i'm going to be able to fire it off this. Computer, MAN i have no. Idea why did we get some Update i'm literally unfamiliar. WITH i don't know, so but we'll get to that here and you, know due.
Speaker 2: Time, YadA, YadA, YadA. YadA all, right hold, on what is The? Oh you know?
Speaker 1: WHAT i THINK i see what the issue. Is see if you'll connect to. That oh that's. Weird so our secondary internet is not. Working Ross everything on your computers are all on, network aren't? They SO i have one literally my next, gen which connects through because for whatever, reason it's literally not built into my company. Laptop, okay all, right well that's. GOOD i wonder if that's literally a company Wide oh that's just. Terrible all, Right well you, know, hey it's doing this. Thing what are you going to? Do Happy? Friday. Everybody, SORRY i don't literally mean to work. This it literally just normally connects all on its. Own So i'm just finally figuring out what's going. On well that's why Race stagic isn't on. TODAY i think he figured that.
Speaker 2: Out so.
Speaker 1: Very, frustrating very. Frustrating all, right let me, uh let me get into a few other. Things So i'm not just Do i'm literally doing tech support for the whole. Show i'm gonna have to, say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow that is.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 1: Weird so our roster you don't have to log into it because you don't your company. Laptop you don't use it in the. Morning OUR vpn or whatever for our company laptop is literally.
Speaker 2: Down the whole thing is. Down do you uh do you use that in the evening when you're putting prep? Together probably.
Speaker 3: NOT i have never connected TO. Vpn, okay, right.
Speaker 1: But you have, like if you want to run the next gen remotely off a secondary, computer you have to the whole thing is, DUDE i gotta tell, you there's probably some morning shows where this is a really big.
Speaker 2: Deal they have to be losing their minds this. MORNING i wonder what that's.
Speaker 1: About all, Right so there is a Possibility i'm gonna try something else here at the next, break but there is a possibility that we literally as a company have morning shows who can't connect to their next gen on company. Equipment all, Right, Well i'm not crazy BECAUSE i tried it two different. WAYS i just ASSUMED i was the, problem but it does not. APPEAR i am so. Wait so when you run when you load spots To i'm, SORRY i shouldn't do this on the. Air when you update To, ppo you have to get on The do you not do that on your?
Speaker 2: LAPTOP i do everything in this.
Speaker 3: Studio oh, okay all, RIGHT i don't do any work remotely from home besides putting the prep packet, together which can be done on a regular word document in my.
Speaker 2: Life oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay well you are you are, lucky. DUDE i bet this is literally probably a big problem for some. People all, right, well at LEAST i figured it. Out.
Speaker 1: Well with that in, MIND i can work around it because it's only one thing that being, said that means being, said probably not a happy morning for Several iharb morning shows right.
Speaker 2: Now so we got that going for.
Speaker 1: Us all, right couple, things let me just let me just because you know we we can roll.
Speaker 2: Over but.
Speaker 1: So yesterday might have been and, uh there's three big, ones but there's actually five. Total might have been the single biggest day where the, judiciary the judicial, branch the district court judges including one appeals, court decided that they run THE us.
Speaker 2: Government they just run the.
Speaker 1: Thing five different, rulings all basically, saying, hey this thing That trump wants to, do you can't do. That and for those of you who are Not trump fans and you're, like, well this is what checks and balances, is it's.
Speaker 2: Not we're so far above and beyond, that. Right excuse.
Speaker 1: Me if you sit there and you look at the rulings, yesterday there's one THAT i will quibble with you over WHERE i kind of expected there might be some you, know judicial, intervention but the rest are so. Vanilla and yet we had multiple, judges all of.
Speaker 2: Them you, know.
Speaker 1: How do you say this straight from central casting the very same people you thought would inject, themselves who have once again ground to a. Hold you know what the president and his administration are wanting to, do and and you, know some of it's pretty. Innocuous it's just, like, hey we're not going to FUND dei programs. Anymore, well according to a judge, yesterday you. Are there was a lawsuit that was filed by THE. Nea all, right so the Teachers union AND aclu where literally, teachers sued yesterday so that they can continue to indoctrinate your kids WITH, dei.
Speaker 2: WHICH i don't even have kids in the school, system and it made me.
Speaker 1: Apoplectic and yet that was one of the rulings that came down.
Speaker 2: Yesterday and here's Where i'm at on this.
Speaker 1: Stuff, AGAIN i don't have, kids BUT i think the only way this fixes because The trump administration doesn't seem to be trying to fix, this And congress sure as hell. Doesn't you have to have a majority of, Parents remember a majority of parents voted for this, guy who sit there and tell the DISTRICT.
Speaker 2: I am not going to put my kid.
Speaker 1: In a classroom with a teacher who is pro this, stuff, Right So North carolina is a little more, difficult but you figure out who is pro teachers. Union AND i think that the only thing that fixes this is a bunch of parents going to a school board meeting or going to their school and being, LIKE i refuse to have my kid being educated by this.
Speaker 2: TEACHER i know that sounds.
Speaker 1: Murky and, problematic but you, know what is a standard class size thirty twenty five thirty maybe more than, that depending on the. Class if fifteen parents from that class show up and go this teacher who is a member of The North Carolina Education, association which is its own, thing and the majority of teachers, AREN'T i refuse to have my kid in this, class what does the district? Do what is the district going to do at that? Moment what are you're going to tell fifteen parents or whatever it, is half of that teacher's class that there's nothing they can. Do it's not going to work. Out AND i think that that's the only recourse because simply attempting to change it where they're not going to have THE dei stuff in the. CLASS a judge yesterday said you can't do. That SO i feel like parents have to get, together they need to go in there and they need to say no this teacher because they buy into.
Speaker 2: IT i refuse to have my kid in that. Class why are parents doing?
Speaker 1: THAT i, MEAN i understand that, we're you, know in to the end of the school, year summer's. Coming what is, well Actually Ross lincoln goes year, round so it's kind of a different. Deal but what is the normal end of the, year right Early, may Mid may something like.
Speaker 3: That, YEAH i think that's where it.
Speaker 2: Was, yeah, okay like that's what you're going to have to. Do and and just Because i'm.
Speaker 1: Curious what they're going to, do but it's going to take a collective of. Parents so if teachers are adamant that this is something that they, ARE i, mean keep in mind what they're. Doing they're literally, saying we want to teach your kids this, garbage and we're going to sue for the right to do. It and they sued based on Like First amendment, Issues so you, know, clearly clearly what it's going to take is not just this administration trying to do, stuff but parents are going to have to go no this, teacher and and you, Know North carolina is a little different in the sense that we don't have THE.
Speaker 2: Nya we have our own, version which the majority of teachers are not a part. Of but you need to get your teachers on the, record figure out if if they're fine with, this and and hard questions need to be, asked then every parent needs to object to your kid being educated by that. Teacher that's the only thing that gets the ball rolling. Here and it's, ugly but it's not and it's it's it's a it's a.
Speaker 1: Problematic way to do. It the districts are going to have to. Scramble but the audacity of the very same union that was willing to cook your kid's advancement DURING covid and is now willing to sue along with THE, aclu the you, know the the administration over this, right anyone who is part of that willingly has no business instructing your. Children and that's how that's how you get this thing. Moving so we'll talk more About i'm gonna talk about.
Speaker 2: This With pete because yesterday was just ruling after ruling after, Ruling And i'm also of the opinion THAT i may stop Platforming republicans until they do. Something what the hell are they? Doing what IS i? Mean we have, obviously we Have senator Bud, on we have The congressman on every two. Weeks what are these guys?
Speaker 1: DOING i, expect you, Know senator Slender man to do nothing and basically be.
Speaker 2: Useless but the entire. Delegation all, Right So i'm gonna line out each of the rulings.
Speaker 1: Yesterday day and we're gonna have to figure something. Out and that's something is going to be uncomfortable for the school district your kid probably goes. To but if parents don't do, it the judiciary has decided that they run all three branches of. Government something has to. Give i'll give you the details coming. Up CaCO Day radio. Program, like my computer just literally hates me this, morning so.
Speaker 2: We're working around.
Speaker 1: That but It's, friday so at the very, least once we hit eight oh, five which is when we normally chat With Pete calender.
Speaker 2: Mid DAYS wbt.
Speaker 1: Radio buddy to The, south so to, speak THEN i can kind of like slough off some of the. Work SO i literally just went and grabbed my old, iPad which sits like in a desk, drawer WHICH i haven't used for six. Months but it may be it may be the only WAY i can fire audio today because we decided to update. Something so that's what it. Ross by the, way that's what it. IS i figured it. Out so we decided to update the programs that we use for our network for next show and didn't tell. Anybody so there has to be Paying i'm so glad this is. Bad it's not a one person morning, show but it's one person in the main studio i. E ross where everything actually fires through and only one person having to network. In so if this is like an ensemble morning, show it's probably pandemonium.
Speaker 2: At the, moment which is just a great. Time all, right all? Right did that?
Speaker 5: Go?
Speaker 1: OH i think you might have? Went, okay all, Right well we'll work that. Out we will figure it out from. There that being, said do have some stories we got to get to by hold, on what is? This quit bringing on THE bs? POLITICIANS i bet they listen to their interviews with you on?
Speaker 2: Repeat well they put OH i.
Speaker 1: Almost read that without, saying well they play with. Themselves do you mean like? Pickleballser what do you mean by?
Speaker 2: That, look here's the.
Speaker 1: Deal, obviously if you've listened to this, show for any given period of. TIME i don't have a high opinion of most people up IN. DC i think it turns into a vampiric. THING i think they get up. There there's plenty of folks who, Like i'm going to make a, difference and then they get up To washington and like a lot of, THEM i don't recognize.
Speaker 2: Them but, also but also.
Speaker 1: As spirited AS i can, BE i also understand that there is.
Speaker 2: A process for.
Speaker 1: Things the problem is right now the judiciary in the in in the form of district, judges is so far over their skis That i'm not interested in hearing about the.
Speaker 2: Process do you? Do you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean LIKE i LIKE I i understand, strategy and all, right so here's what we're, doing because this is, happening and in in individual, situation we're we're beyond.
Speaker 2: THAT i, mean we're we're.
Speaker 1: Sitting there and every day it's literally anything and, everything and and some of it is so innocuous and, stupid and yet there are these judicial rulings essentially saying you can't do. That and then you, know the the real diehards on the left, go, well he should stop trying to be a. DICTATOR i, honestly if you want, to if you want to argue over some of the higher, profile the bigger, Stuff i'm here for, it and we can have that.
Speaker 2: Discussion but they're stopping. Stuff that's that's.
Speaker 1: Housekeeping and for whatever reason there the The republicans aren't doing anything and and it's and it's this is kind of the standard mo right where normally they sit there and, go all, right we're not going to be, crazy WHICH i.
Speaker 2: APPRECIATE i appreciate we're not going to be. Crazy it'll all work itself out in the. Wash but you have.
Speaker 1: Feasibly two, years maybe four, years but but you have to plan like you have two years right the midterms and every single thing damn near That trump has tried to get done is it is floating, around not getting done or has been expressly. Rejected and, yes there's been a couple that have, moved but The Supreme court isn't clearing the way. Here there is a fundamental. Problem there, is AND i DARE i say, this there is a constitutional crisis where the, judiciary and specifically leftist, judges have decided that they run the entirety of the. Government i'm it ross write us down because we're it sales and programming, now so three different jobs we're. Doing all, Right so apparently it's not just. Me it is some sort Of windows. ISHUE i don't even. KNOW i don't even, know, so but it. Is it is very frustrating this. Morning so you probably hear me kind of talking past, you AND i don't mean to do.
Speaker 5: That but.
Speaker 1: All, right So i'm looking at this email you just send Me Ross so it's, one, three four or. Five just eight easy steps so THAT i can access my call screener in next. Gen, huh just eight easy? Steps all, Right i'll screw with that. Here coming up in the next, break are you able to switch your phone screener so that you can Put?
Speaker 2: Okay all, right sorry, guys this is this is just a real it's a really weird. Thing usually stuff works or it doesn't, work but now it's a whole company device.
Speaker 1: Issue ALL i have to do is basically hack so and Then i'm an administrator and then run PowerShell and there's probably five of you who understand what's going. On i'll screw with that in the next. Break, okay all, right let me do this just because is that the only caller who's on by the, way BECAUSE i can't even see the call. Screener so all, right let me Grab jamal real. Quick he's hanging out and he'll help me fill. Time so can we get him on the. Air so all, right, yeah, hey that's Like jamal's on the. Air, jamal what's going?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 5: Hey? Kse what's going on with you this? Morning? Man that's understandable when that.
Speaker 2: Technical's broken AND i just want to throw it all in a fire and go to the. Weekend SO kc imagine get.
Speaker 5: There SO i understand, that, casey because just right before you win the countdown for you to go live and everything shuts down on. You you sitting up there, Screaming, Wait. Kse the numbers are. In AND i know a lot of people don't like to hear, this but The republican voters are getting count of these district court judges doing. This and it's, like LIKE i said one time before the The Democrat party had a discussion With democrat district judges and, said we need you to do this to stop this. Administration and these federal judges are, saying, well, well he's moving too. Fast we need to slow him. Down and it's getting to the point now where The republicans who voted For President trump are, saying, hey, listen you need to come and talk to the nation and tell them when it comes to the district court, judges, no you're not gonna allow those nationwide in. Junctions, no you're not gonna, halt and you're not gonna halt when The Supreme court says. It, yes it's The Supreme court tells you you're not gonna pull. It you're not gonna go Full Andrew, jackson but you're gonna let it be. Known it's gonna. Stop and The Supreme court needs to step in because The Supreme, court you, know when people, say well, this you know he needs to let the process go. Out, well you know, what a lot of stuff is happening while we're letting the profits go.
Speaker 2: Out excuse his sail that excuse it because this isn't about picking and choosing one or two things that are, very very. Controversial this is about stopping everything so.
Speaker 1: Useless YEAH i THOUGHT i hit the button AND i, didn't so, no, no, no this is about this is about literally stopping anything and everything and round to a.
Speaker 2: Halt the other two branches.
Speaker 5: And but here's my. Thing this is When John thune And Mike johnson needed to go out there because they were supposed to be passing some on some they supposed to have this, hearing and then had this hearing to expose a judiciary of. Activism but what do they. Do they started talking About Elon. Musk they allow The democrats to come, in and The democrats start pushing this hatred For Elon, musk Which i'm, Like, republicans what are you? Doing stop allowing them to do this Toward Elon. Munk and The republicans allow them to come in and take, over and they have these, heirs but they trying to make it look like they're trying to do dot every eye and cross every. Team and this is what we know that The democrats. Are they don't, care they, will they want to break.
Speaker 2: It they, Destroy they do.
Speaker 1: Care this is their plan and it's going very well for. Them, JAMAL i am literally at the point WHERE i. AM i was thinking about this last night And I'm i'm going to have this conversation with The congressman and the senator that we normally chat with, obviously And i'm just gonna tell, Them i'm, like if you, guys don't start doing.
Speaker 2: Something i'm not going to platform you.
Speaker 1: Anymore it's a waste of my, time it's a waste of your, time it's a waste of everybody's.
Speaker 2: Time i'm not gonna give. Them i'm not going to give them airtime.
Speaker 1: ANYMORE i will literally cut off the interviews Because i'm that done with them if there's not something tangible moving forward to fix this or attempt to fix. It, So, matt you're you're but you're what we would call A p one. Listener, right this is the primary morning show for. You all, right let me, think all, right well, good, no, no it's. Okay if you cheat on us after the, show there's nothing but, like, uh but like my point, is is it worth your time when you get up in the, morning you're off to do you, know all of your age back plumbing stuff that you.
Speaker 2: Do and and and and you give us your time in the.
Speaker 1: Morning do you really want to hear From republicans that aren't doing? Anything Because i'm of the opinion you probably.
Speaker 5: Don't it comes to a, point K c to where hearing hearing them and know what they're not doing for, people and you're on the job site and you talk to the other fellow Other republicans and we're. Upset you, Know i've said plenty of, times manage, here kse what he said this? Guy and this guy, said just like one of the things we, said why Is tom till the scud of? You that's one of the things you, Say why's com tell a skeut of Case he Knows casey has it is the Top republicans show for, conservatives even though he's an. Independent But Jimmy walls are the top conservative a. Show Why tellers coming.
Speaker 1: YOU I i have to correct you for a. Moment we're the top show for. Everybody, okay so not just not just, talk not just We're we're literally the top show for. Everybody we we, win we have the we have we have the highest ranked morning show and it's not even.
Speaker 2: Close, okay, CONGRATULATIONS i didn't.
Speaker 5: Wile.
Speaker 1: Yeah so my point Is Tom tillis's garbage that's. Unfixable but you, Know, TED i still have confidence In Ted budd but it's waning, thin, man AND i have confidence in several members Of, congress but it's it's wearing thin right. Now And i'm to the point WHERE i don't Think i'm gonna give them airtime anymore unless something starts, happening just the process of any, sort because the judges think they run the entirety of the, government and it you know what it, Does it bums me, out And ross AND i could talk About Star wars and it would be a better use of our.
Speaker 5: Time so that's WHY i, say At President trompon address the nation and tells the Tells american, people Especially republicans and the people who vote on, him, LISTEN i see what's going, on AND i promise YOU i will always obey The Supreme. Court, however these district court judges and these nationwiding, JUNCTIONS i will not allow them to run the government as of right, now and Put justice robertson. Notice so then he has to decide whether or not that's. Constitutional and if he says that's, constitutional then The Republican party better start hiring lawyers because the next time A democrat even gets in, office they better assue him on they. Want because if The Supreme court allows, this then The republicans have to. Learn if you gonna bite me on my chin in a boxing, Match i'm will bite you on your.
Speaker 2: Ear, why you, know what, NORMALLY i try to temper what your.
Speaker 1: Proposing i'm with, you, man like they need they need to scare, them and and and. AGAIN i want an orderly process AND i want checks and, balances but once you're so far outside of. It and thank you for the. Call jamal, right, yeah have yourself a good one, there. Sir, Like i'm with, you, man LIKE i don't, KNOW i don't know what it looks, like but, like explain a process to, me because what the hell AM i? Doing WHAT i could Do, florida, man stories that would be far more entertaining and less depressing than basically letting the judiciary one or two. People they had a they had a judge In, colorado some woman who issued a ruling the other day basically saying that If trump wants to Throw trende Or ragua members, out they have a twenty one day process.
Speaker 2: Where they have to go through. Her like she just created that that's not a. Thing she wants it to be a. Thing that's not a.
Speaker 1: Thing and you know the problem, is and this is this is really The democrats play here and in other, instances they create a scenario that is so, ridiculous so outside of the expectations of everybody's role in government that when you try to do, something they're, like oh my, gosh they're you, know they're said They're, nazis or they're dictators or any of the. Rest and because it is deviating so aggressively from where we, are, like it sounds crazy that that The trump administration will go these judges who review legal cases that you know you're just going to ignore, them, Right that sounds, Bad that sounds. Crazy but when you look at the scenario where they're just, like, ah he wants to put two big flag poles up in some. District this hasn't happened, yet BUT i think it. Will and then some judges, like, No i'm the law of the. Land you can't put flagpoles at The White, house right. YOU i mean you have to understand what the judges are. Doing and this, this this is. Crazy this is a waiting.
Speaker 2: Game this is we'll stall them for two years or four years or whatever it, is and it can't. Happen it's a bastardization of the way that it's supposed to. Work it's awful AND i haven't seen any movement other than trust the. Process i'm done trusting the process on. This i'll wait FOR fbi, indictments but this this needs fixed. Now and if you're not working towards, It i'm not giving you airtime on a show with the most. Listeners i'm gonna brag a. Little this is. It this is the most listened to radio, show and my time is. Valuable i'd Rather ross AND i talk about which soup At Olive garden is the superior? Soup by the, way Which? Ross what is the superior? Soup if you had to, CHOOSE i MEAN i prefer it telling you wedding, Like i'm just up At, tiscana, guy.
Speaker 3: Nothing wrong with. That, Yeah i'm not on the chicken, hands hands across the, Aisle, yeah to get stuff.
Speaker 2: Done, agreed it's. Fine So italian wedding.
Speaker 3: Judge just said we're?
Speaker 2: Wrong What? No what Did bosebird? Say he filed in the. JUNCTION i can't have us up At tiscana now starting to make it at.
Speaker 3: Home judge is going with pea? Soup who does?
Speaker 2: That that's not next you're gonna tell. Me he's also into. Miso what is? That that's not even technically a.
Speaker 1: Soup that's like a tofu offload, anyway like this is a far better use of our, time this right, here because nothing else is getting, done And i'll keep trucking for. It all, Right i'm gonna do. This i'm gonna take a, break and apparently i'm tech. Support so when we, come HOPEFULLY i can fire. Audio we'll find out it's an adventure.
Speaker 2: And it's next hang.
Speaker 1: Out you know, What, ross we're not taking calls today and we're not playing. Audio there is no there is nothing in me that's gonna sit here and try to enter lines of code in a doss prompt during the morning. Show just so, irate just done with? It will you put a trouble ticket in and then they can.
Speaker 2: Do it in the.
Speaker 3: BACKGROUND i, will AND i have someone from The vatican as well As Josh allen on the. Phone i'll tell them we're not taking their calls and you can relay that To. Trevor we're going to take. Them but you know we can't now because of, This so.
Speaker 2: Do we Have ACTUALLY i can't even see my.
Speaker 3: Call, yeah somebody's some big high official from The.
Speaker 2: Vatican, wait if you want to put them, on you can put them. On, no we, Cannot.
Speaker 3: Santa claus is on the phone, too and we're not taking.
Speaker 2: It Is Boston paul on the? Phone is that what's? Happening or this is what an absolute? Tragedy, like do do you.
Speaker 1: Guys, Understand, like let me just for a moment and probably get myself. Fired do you who runs our it department or excuse, me are our center of? Excellence do you understand we're trying to do a radio show and we're the ones who make.
Speaker 2: Money do you guys understand? That like this is what we.
Speaker 1: Do we get up o dark thirty every morning and then have to deal with This Like i've never dealt with this And i've worked for this damn company for fifteen.
Speaker 2: Years stop screwing with.
Speaker 1: Stuff stop making it SO i can't access my callscreen or the damn phones don't, work OR i can't play. Audio you want to screw with? Stuff get it? Right, oh, well you know we're trying to do.
Speaker 2: THIS i don't.
Speaker 1: CARE i don't care that you're trying to do. Security nobody's trying to hack. Me all you're doing is screwing up my ability need to do the show THAT i want to, do the show that literally people listen to and we make money ON i KNOW i sound like an arrogant a hole right, now and let me tell, You ross AND i we are the furthest thing from problematic arrogant hosts in this, company mostly because we just want to be left.
Speaker 2: Alone we don't. Care And i'm sitting here having to figure out at a at a.
Speaker 1: Damn dos prompt How i'm going to actually access the things that allow me to do a. Show and my best guess is something having to do with the update based on me having to sit here and type out.
Speaker 2: Remove net firm wall.
Speaker 1: Rules you guys jam something down that screwed everything. Up our our it our CORPORATE it staff is just the worst IF i IF i, could, so you know, what instead of literally talking about all the stuff THAT i prepared for you with audio and stories in any of the, Rest i'm just gonna talk about, randomness because why the hell, Not, ross what do you think the Best WrestleMania?
Speaker 2: Was let's just go ahead and do. This that's WHAT i want to talk.
Speaker 1: About until we talked To, Pete WrestleMania your favorite all the.
Speaker 3: Time it's unfair to ask me Because i'm so biased be because of the golden age of. WRESTLING i gotta Say WrestleMania three When hogan Slammed, andrea AND i know it's going to piss off a lot of like wrestling, fans but that's WHERE i got to go because it holds such a big memory in my. Head like my dad brought me to his boss's house to watch. It we watched it. Together it was a BIG i remember the car ride home as a. Kid it was like what five or, six couldn't believe WHAT i just. Saw the dude just body slammed a. Giant it was. Amazing love that.
Speaker 2: WRESTLING i, mean that's pretty good Now i've. Seen, Now i've had this.
Speaker 1: Conversation before and most, people not most, PEOPLE a lot of people will Go WrestleMania. Seven But i'm with. You i'm, like take me To. Detroit it's the only TIME i want to.
Speaker 2: Go let's do this. Thing the man slammed a. Giant but.
Speaker 1: If you look at a list AND i just called up a ranking on my phone BECAUSE i can't call it up on any of my company, equipment there is a recency biased do you know WHAT i? Mean like where you're dealing with people when they answer this question, like, Well WrestleMania twenty three or twenty four or twenty. Two AND i think that's just a product of your asking people that are probably in their twenties who have like they know that that thing, happened you, know In pontiac there In, michigan but it wasn't part of their. Childhood so like everything, else you just you have to, go you, know based on.
Speaker 2: Your own lived experience.
Speaker 3: There IF i had to choose a second or one that would compete with, it would probably Be WrestleMania third teen where it Was Stonecold Steve austin Versus Brett, hart Where Brett hart put him over and it was a great idea By brett Because Stone cold was seriously worried about that, match about him being able to be you, Know brett put him over and he, said, No i'm be able to do. It and of course the way they did it Was brett puts him in the sharpshooter And Stone cold doesn't, quit but he passes out and he's bleeding from the head profeesily during the whole, match and it really won the fans over because they were, like this guy's a bad, Ass like he's not gonna. Quit right right?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, YEAH i MEAN i LITERALLY i can't even disagree with, you which is gonna make this topic not fun because, three it has to be. It it's also due to our. Age but, also and that's the thing, too people assume that these guys it's all, show it's all, play but in, reality like the injuries they suffer are, real, right and like they beat the crap out of each.
Speaker 2: Other you've done things.
Speaker 1: Where where you had to go take a, bump right You you did some sort OF wwe, event.
Speaker 2: Like did you should actually talk to the. Wrestler, no it wasn't a W w.
Speaker 3: Event this is when In Morgan, city and yeah it was out there like local armory or. Whatever it's like a local you, know Wrestling Eastern North carolina type. Deal.
Speaker 1: Gotcha but my point is these dudes are not, unscathed no suffer real injuries like it. Is it is very physically demanding what they.
Speaker 3: DO i couldn't do it to save my. Life ALL i had to do is learn how to take a, bump you, know was you're in the you're in the, ring and you just got to fall back on your back and make it look. Real AND i could not do it for the life of. Me and eventually they're, like, well you know this is this isn't gonna. Work AND i said the same. Thing i'm, like this is not gonna. WORK i can't pull this off because every TIME i fell, BACK i was, Like i'm gonna get, hurt like because that ring it isn't a. Trampoline it's, hard it's. Solid it really freaking hurts when you fall on. It and they just had me be an, idiot, like you, know, upunt like you're in.
Speaker 2: The best shape of your. Life.
Speaker 1: UH i don't want to say the best shape your, life but you're in your best shape your adult, life aren't you right?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, OH i feel like we got to get you in the. Ring, MAN i don't. KNOW i don't, know, man who's? Our who's?
Speaker 1: Our we got we got a wrestling guy that listens Right champagne or whatever on on The.
Speaker 2: Twitter oh, Yeah Marty, Gardner yeah, Yeah Marty. Garner he was The rocks. Guy. Yeah, Yeah i've.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed talking To marty when he's called in. BEFORE i feel like we have to have him hit you off the top ropes for, charity for, charity maybe for The lambeau for the kids.
Speaker 2: THING i don't.
Speaker 1: Know, again this is what we're Talking i'd love to talk about the stuff THAT i want to talk. About i'm going to try to work through it here during the next. Break but, Literally i'm. Hamstrung AND i KNOW i sound like a diva right, now but this is the dumbest thing. Ever this is and And i'm talking about it BECAUSE i know you can relate those of you who have dealt with company equipment or any of the rest of.
Speaker 2: This it's just the dumbest.
Speaker 1: Ever, so, yeah we're gonna talk About, WrestleMania AND i may. TALK i may actually Organize ross having to get slammed By Marty.
Speaker 2: GARNER i don't. Care not. Me i'm very, busy but you, KNOW i Think ross would like. It it'd be. Great. Man, well we'll do it for the. Kids we'll do it for the, kids all.
Speaker 1: Right so IF i just type in all these lines of code in A doss, prompt everything will be.
Speaker 2: Fine you know WHAT i feel.
Speaker 1: LIKE i feel Like i'm hacking the Whopper, Man, ross you want to play global Thermonuclear. WAR i think IF i just put, run it'll go.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Before have you tried the, Password, Joshua.
Speaker 2: This is the dumbest stuff, ever, Man and it's so weird BECAUSE i entered the first code and my call screener does, work so there is some method to the, madness but nothing else. Does so, anyway SO i can take, Calls we got any? Calls, no we.
Speaker 1: Don't all, Right so EIGHT a, like if you guys want to call, in what's the Best WrestleMania?
Speaker 2: Ever eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven. Four that's it UNTIL i get the rest of this. Fixed that's what we're, doing all. RIGHT i actually do have a couple other things off the top of my. Head i'll probably get, to but we'll have that. Discussion that's how we.
Speaker 1: Roll, anyway coming, up we'll chat With Pete callender because the phones, work SO i can do that.
Speaker 2: Now that'll be at eight oh. Five very excited about. That but it is this all. Right people are sending me.
Speaker 1: Emails have you tried unplugging it and then plugging it back? In literally the first THING i. Tried ross will attest to. That Boston paul is very. Concerned Boston, PAUL i don't feel that you're an it, Guy so anyway do sports.
Speaker 2: TALK i, mean that's what wrestling, is, Right.
Speaker 1: So my whole morning is best Wrestle mania and me deciding That i'm, not which is ironic because right NOW i would kill to have a guest, on SO i don't have to fill this time right.
Speaker 3: NOW i understand people might be upset about, That so let me change the topic here to something more. Serious, yeah the Worst WrestleMania of all. Time and of course it's a documentary about this coming out About WrestleMania, nine which took place In. Vegas, yeah and yeah that was. Awful it was got, awful but it did bring us the famous gift jiff whatever Of Bobby heen and riding a. Camel so if something good did come out of.
Speaker 2: IT i, mean that's that's top not stuff right.
Speaker 3: There, Though now you know what the issue with That WrestleMania, was, Right, No? Okay so the final match Was Brett hart Versus Yoko. Zuna, yeah, yeah, Yeah AND i Know Brett hart was supposed, to you, know get His World championship run and Beat Yoko. Zuna and it was a big deal Because Yoko zuna was, like you, know eight thousand pounds in Quotes japanese guy right when Mis grifuji in the. Corner and at the end of, it for some, reason it makes no. Sense at the end of the, match once, again It's Brett hart versus Yoko. ZUNA i remember one this as a child and being completely. Confused so at the end of, It Hulk hogan runs in pinned Pins yokozuna and wins the. Championship and he wasn't even on the he wasn't.
Speaker 5: He.
Speaker 2: Was it was a sneaky. Win it was a sneaky. Win. Wait, wait you don't like that you're not part of the.
Speaker 1: Matchment wait, so so you're upset that the rules governing the thing that's.
Speaker 2: Not real we're.
Speaker 3: Following, yes you can't have Cass oh wait.
Speaker 2: Spoiler, sorry, sorry it's not. Real H by the, WAY i saw The rock getting interviewed. YESTERDAY i saw it.
Speaker 1: Yesterday he was getting interviewed earlier this week by uh he was McAfee or whatever who actually Like AND i love THAT espn can't control the dude. Either but they just make so much money they're not even gonna.
Speaker 2: Try so that's.
Speaker 1: Great BUT i love to see a punter literally rise to the occasion and like everyone's hating on The, Rock AND i kind of mentioned this the other, day BUT i watched the full, Interview.
Speaker 2: Like i'm with, him, Dude LIKE i don't know.
Speaker 1: If it's A rock ego thing or what's going. On it's clearly not part of the. Plan and it's clear that they crafted the storyline With rhodes And sina and did it to leave The rock, out which is really weird to me BECAUSE i thought that like he was back in the fold and everyone was. Happy SO i don't even know what happened. There so maybe somebody can explain that to.
Speaker 2: Me so this is where we.
Speaker 1: Are, anyway let's get who do we got? Today all, right hold, on we'll get to your wrestling calls here in just a, moment is?
Speaker 2: It Jeff Maher Jeff? Maher, right all, Right Jeff marr From, hey what's going?
Speaker 5: On doing?
Speaker 2: Great how are you on this? Riding i'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Good so your boy had to take the time off because they made a horrible draft.
Speaker 2: Picking, yeah he's recovering from their first round draft. Pick what is? Dude there was a lot of bad. Picks who's your?
Speaker 6: Team by the, Way falcons finally picking some Defensive.
Speaker 2: Lions, yeah you guys.
Speaker 1: Did, Okay i'll give you credit there so you need. It so, yeah, yeah we Drafted i'm A viking Sky we drafted a guard at Twenty nobody drafts a guard at like twenty.
Speaker 2: One who the hell does? That we?
Speaker 1: Do so, Yeah i'm having so many technical. Issues you can do weather as long as you.
Speaker 2: Want go, Ahead, cheth, well thank. You, yeah we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna have a little bit of rainy get passed as we head to the start of the, weekend and then we'll dry out and cool down a little bit behind the front On. Sunday but right, now most of the shower activity to the north and well to the, west so we'll started off with some dry weather partly to mostly cloudy, afternoon and that's when a few isolated showers and thunder stores may pop up as we hit eighty one and still a few showers and thunderstorms that. Die you're we're going to be out about tonight with a low of sixty, four and then tomorrow rain increases ahead of a front as we hit a high of eighty three. Degrees that rain moves out tomorrow night with a low in the mid, fifties and then dry and cooler behind the Front sunday a lot of sun to look forward to behind seventy three and then sunshine seventy eight On, monday and A sunday Afternoon tuesday with behind the low to mid.
Speaker 1: Eighties you, know here's WHAT i like about The falcons and The, Vikings, right IF i could just coom by yeaut for a. Moment you Got, penix we got, McCarthy and it's like it's like we're unwrapping a present this year and it might be, cold but it might be some really great and at the very least that's something to hope. For are you confident In pennix's abilities because you've seen a little more McCarthy for The vikings was injured all.
Speaker 2: Year, yeah we have a short window.
Speaker 6: There but after The Kirk cousins debacle gave us a little. Bit you, know everyone was was up in arms that they Drafted penix with that. Pick but turns out to be and it turned out pretty good after you know what we saw last year or, SO.
Speaker 1: I, Mean cousins was our boy, man AND i, like by the, Way Kirk cousin.
Speaker 2: Is one of the nicest. Dudes, Yeah i'm sure he is, yeah but you know you got to get it.
Speaker 1: Done so all, right well we'll see who gets cold and who gets what else we'll talk.
Speaker 2: About in the next. Hour, okay that's. Good all, right there you, Go Jeff maher hopeful for the upcoming. Season what is?
Speaker 1: This look on the bright? Side at least you're not talking about The masters. Again you you want me to talk About, MASTERS i will talk about the ten Greatest masters ever or, hopefully BECAUSE i just got an email from Our ross stuff got. Done So i'm assuming one of our program directors heard me criping on the. Air we will attempt whatever's in my email and we'll do it. Next hang, on hang, on hold, ON i gotta do an on hold. HERE i want to say. This you guys getting behind the. Scenes it did let me into the next.
Speaker 2: Gen all, Right.
Speaker 5: Oh what a?
Speaker 2: Morning what a morning we're doing? Here all, Right i'll put you on. Hold hang. On that's one of our it guys. There it's not his, fault all.
Speaker 1: Right ross so is explained to me that basically they tried to make her rules so we wouldn't get act and then inadvertently they wrote a rule that made it so we can't access. Networks SO i don't know if that's the right way to handle, that.
Speaker 2: But i'll look at.
Speaker 1: THAT i can see my next gen finally, perfect just in time For pete calendar here in a few, minutes got into a Whole WrestleMania. Discussion let me grab a quick a couple of quick calls since we're. Here so what are you gonna?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 2: Morgan what's?
Speaker 4: Up how about you? All?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 2: Okay well obviously not, so but it's now, Hey i'll work.
Speaker 4: RETAIL i don't know what you're going. Through they have changed our. System it's Not.
Speaker 1: Mayor it's crazy man LIKE i, like by the, way just so and he can hear, me just you, know it's not this dude's. Fault somebody up the food chain screwed something. Up so and THEN i have To diva on the. Air but what are you gonna?
Speaker 5: Do all?
Speaker 2: Right sore.
Speaker 4: Wrestle mighty to?
Speaker 5: THREE i agree with.
Speaker 4: YOU i was watching. That my mom even Love, WrestleMania my grandparents's AND i did not think That hulk could pick Up Andrea.
Speaker 2: Giant you don't even have to be just like watching a human pick up what is Essentially goliath from The bible is, crazy, Man so you're.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah my kids they watch that. Too they said there's no way you can do. THAT i, said watch it Because i'll pull up your. Cliffs they just there beside. Yourself so it's it's. Unreal And i've Met Sergeant slaughter and he's awesome. Too i've met him BECAUSE i live In, burlington you're used TO i live In mayda. Now but, Yeah Sergeant slaughter is cool. TOO i really like, him really Really. Yeah he's a real nice, guy.
Speaker 2: SIR i, mean, YEAH i do not like that.
Speaker 5: As a.
Speaker 4: PERSON i get he's pretty cool to talk to because we done some work.
Speaker 5: For, him so, okay but, yeah but, HEY i.
Speaker 4: Like listening to y'all every. Morning you're In. Ross you're awesome And god bless y'all.
Speaker 1: Guys, well thank you very, much. SIR i do appreciate. It So morgan's a fan Of iranian. Traders so.
Speaker 2: There was. That if you.
Speaker 1: Guys don't know that, that what do you Think ros's? Greatest he'll turn ever.
Speaker 3: Now to, clarify that Was iran as well As.
Speaker 1: Iraq that's, fair h, okay that's, fair even THOUGH I ran And iraq hate each, other which doesn't make any. Sense but now the greatest heel turn, ever it's confusing to the, casual right because the iron cheek was From. Iran but, then, however when you know he teamed up with the guy From iraq during desert storm and that's.
Speaker 2: Why, yeah so you're, so, yes Greatest he'll turn, Ever that's What i'm. Asking, yeah, yeah because you had the dude from G I joe who suddenly was First adam who's saying, YEAH.
Speaker 1: I mean, clearly the the what was going on in the, News, uh you, know influences this. Decision BUT i can think of none. Better so all, Right, donna what's?
Speaker 7: Up good, Morning, casey, oh good Morning.
Speaker 2: Donna everything on.
Speaker 8: The edge of my hanging on the edge of my seat for here to hear about the Next pope And Josh allen.
Speaker 5: Stuff but you, KNOW i had a. Term it was.
Speaker 2: Real but, okay, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 8: Just gonna have to turn to another radio station to these communication problems keep.
Speaker 2: Happening, NO i think we got it figured. Out i'll have it all fixed her in a, moment you know WHAT i Was.
Speaker 8: You know WHAT i was thinking now instead of talking About, WrestleMania if you have these. Problems, AGAIN i can call in and we can discuss.
Speaker 2: Cat sacs very you. KNOW I i sit here and OBVIOUSLY i div it a little because you know the part where LITERALLY i wasn't able to access any of the stuff that we used to do radio.
Speaker 1: Shows BUT i did have one of our very HELPFUL it guys fix this for. Me so, ah he was telling me some other, shows like bigger, shows were. Impacted So i'm just glad we got to figure out. Computers, man what are you going to? Do, well eventually you're gonna GET ai and then.
Speaker 2: They'll kill this all so it won't be a.
Speaker 1: Problem but in the, interim Former iHeartMedia Employee Pete callander Now MIDDAY'S wbt And Charlotte he joins, Us good, morning, sir.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: Morning well it's not because you ever had you ever started your?
Speaker 1: Show uh now you're an afternoon, guy so whatever where you couldn't access your call screener or your next gen, Audio so it's been that oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah oh those are the best days.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Time so.
Speaker 7: You can't use any of the technology that is designed to conduct the.
Speaker 2: Job radio, show yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah or SEE i also get to so because for so long, Well i'll just say it this. WAY i have had the pleasure of being you, know on the air in various settings and had engineers coming in to work on the Technology i'm on the, AIR i, know, YEAH.
Speaker 1: I miss that because you, know it's now everything you, know everything's so LIKE covid screwed all this, up. Man yeah, yeah looking at, THAT i got that engineer just droopy eyed because he's got to be there at six a.
Speaker 2: M i don't wish it upon, them but it is an, experience all.
Speaker 7: RIGHT i also get the emptying of the the trash bins in the studio and the really the oh, yeah the shaking out of the plastic bag liners like two feet from my face As i'm on the.
Speaker 2: Air that's always does that still All, well about.
Speaker 7: Two months ago we started putting the trash cans outside of the studio, door and so this way it keeps the person out of the out of the, Studio, okay even though we told them don't come in the studio when the light is.
Speaker 1: On, well and that's the thing that people need to. Understand it's not a it's not a, mystery you know What i'm. Saying if you're on the, air.
Speaker 5: Right, Right, yeah it's that.
Speaker 1: Light, yeah we're used to being. Fishful fishbold is a thing that you just deal with in. Radio that's when normally what will happen is sales will have a client.
Speaker 2: In NOW i don't get it as much as the morning.
Speaker 1: Guy uh this is, not but if your, afternoons they'll have a client in and then they're giving them and then you turn around there's like six people staring at you through a window and.
Speaker 5: Oh Well i'm.
Speaker 7: Looking i've got my face pointing towards the hallway.
Speaker 1: Window oh, opposite, yeah, yeah which is.
Speaker 7: More distract but as they come through and, yeah NOW i see them all they come through and they. Point and my favorite, also and this has occurred Everywhere i've worked, too where my fellow radio colleagues apparently forget what the on air light. Means and they will stand in front of the studio and they're all there's, like you, know four or five of, them and they're all just like hooting and hollering and laughing and screaming in very loud voices that you can actually here coming through the studio.
Speaker 2: Door.
Speaker 1: YEAH i, mean but to be, fair like that's just screwing with your friends at that.
Speaker 7: Point so it does kind of sometimes feel that, way although they seem to be completely oblivious to the studio that they're standing in front. Of SO i don't. Know, yeah just one of those, things.
Speaker 2: One of those, things all, Right so what a week? Man what? Yah we?
Speaker 1: Started Jd vance killed The pope and then here we, are so, yeah uh, were by the, way one of your old, BUDDIES i. WAS i was chatting with our mutual Friend. Mark, Yeah, wednesday and one of your old, buddies a certain person who has strived to win himself a congressional. Seat his name Is, mo and he's one of the angriest people ever had the displeasure of talking. WITH i, know you guys are fast. Friends he was literally pushing that for the for those of you who don't, know because obviously We're triangle, Tryad We're we're not the mountain. Folk the angriest people run For congress in the. Mountains it's just on The. Democrats it's just crazy Between kyle And moe and the whole crew, Here like it's one thing to joke that Jd vance killed the, pope, right BECAUSE i don't, know if you, know we'll make dumb jokes here on the, air some of which probably are not.
Speaker 2: Smart the other.
Speaker 1: Side is to honestly try to Push that makes me wonder if The Moe davises of the, world The Kyle perishes of the, world all of these friends of. Yours do The democrats do and about face and figure out now that they are trying to capture the mid, terms that those dudes aren't gonna fly anymore or are they just still in?
Speaker 7: Denial, WELL i think the, look it's tough to be a white, male Heterosexual democrat trying to run for office in The Democrat party now because the party has been so corrupted by the identity politics that they have a distinct. Disadvantage and so they, are you, know they are trying to be a part of the power structure inside the party among you, know Fellow democrats that are increasingly not interested in what they have to. Offer and SO i think it feeds a lot of the, uh the impotent rage that you see. Expressed they don't have any way, to you, know to harness any kind of.
Speaker 4: Power one of the.
Speaker 7: Guys, started, ah you, know some sort of. PACK i think one of our, Buddies scott, right he started a pack AND i think, they're you, know trying to influence elections and, stuff AND i think they're trying to run off of The Lincoln project. Model but the problem there is that The Lincoln project model works, because, Yes Rick, wilson who is sort of the frontman for, that who also owns a place out in Western North carolina as a matter of, fact but he was A republican strategist and he came over Anti, trump and that's where he's generating his, revenue right from these Angry democrats and. Leftists, Yeah i'm not. SURE i haven't seen him in a while that would make, sense but, yeah he tapped into. This you, Know, Oh I'm i'm a Former. Republican i'm going to tell you how to Fight trump and how to. Win and he just hoovered up the.
Speaker 2: Money oh it's oh.
Speaker 7: ABSOLUTELY i mean hip of the hat for for the, grift and SO i think some of these guys think that they can kind of replicate, that but they don't have The i'm a Former republican turned Against trump on the, resume you. Know so they just come across as increasingly shrill and.
Speaker 1: Stupid, well and there's also the part with the, kids so you know that was, well, yeah AND i. Didn't it Wasn't Rick, wilson the guy who's got a boat with A confederate flag on, it.
Speaker 7: Or yeah it was a cooler on his. Boat, yes but that was back when he was a strategist for Losing republican.
Speaker 2: Campaigns, Gotcha, okay let let me talk about let me tell.
Speaker 1: You Where i'm, At, pete And i'm curious where you're. At so, yesterday not, one not, two but three new judicial rulings all basically saying that the president can't do presidential. STUFF i don't know how many that. Makes now it's it's an obscene. Number I'm i'm seriously considering not Platforming republicans until they actually do, something SO.
Speaker 7: I don't think they need the platform.
Speaker 1: Anymore and we talk regularly With Senator bud we have we have another member Of congress who's on every two, weeks and AND i enjoy talking with them and we find stuff. Out But i'm literally at the point, where, like do. Something it's that it's that meme with the little stick guy with the.
Speaker 2: Stick he's, like you, know do do, something and and like this is the only way THAT i can because it's not worth my, Time ross AND i can.
Speaker 1: Talk we talked about the Best WrestleMania for a half hour this, morning mostly because my stuff wasn't. Working but that brings me a lot more joy than hearing them go trust the. Plan so where are you?
Speaker 7: AT i am, Well, so first OF i don't think that these elected officials need the platforms that we provide any. LONGER i think they can go directly to their constituents targeted you, know digital ad campaigns and, such and they can they can find other ways to get their message. Out and, frankly that's REALLY i think what a lot of people In congress only care about. Doing it's about, fundraising and it's about creating you, know viral video clips from when they go down to the chamber and make a speech that you, know four people are in the chamber to. Hear AND i think that's the, model and that's not something that the, FOUNDERS i think. Contemplated they expected these different branches and the people who populate the branches to be protective of their, power and then they would fight the other branches and balance and check, out you, know the other branch's powers because they were protective of their. Own but now if the power is vested in, TikTok, Well i'm not really sure there's an incentive any longer for them to do their. Job and that's become very obvious to me over the last what Since, january that The republicans that are in control of both of the chambers and have not done anything to codify in law what The president has been trying to, do despite saying that they are in favor of what The president is trying to. Do and so when you have the lawyers with the wardrobe change sitting on these benches and they are pretending that they actually hold the keys to the executive branch and they will determine how the executive carries out the functions of the legislative, code and you have a legislature that doesn't want to push back on any of, that then, yeah we are in the constitutional. Crisis and it is not Of Donald trump's. Making it is of the judiciary and the legislative. Branch they will not protect the powers of the executive. Branch now that doesn't mean everything That trump is doing by executive order is in, challengeable but LIKE i hold the most disdain here For John roberts and The Supreme court that has seemed more interested in trying to protect his quote unquote legacy or the legitimacy of The, court but only in the opinion of the editorial boards and THE dc Cocktail. Circuit these are the people's opinions that he cares. About his peers in the, judiciary that's who he cares. About but he doesn't seem to give a rip about The american public's views and their public opinion of The, court which is cratering because he is not able to stop these local judges from overstepping their.
Speaker 1: Authority, yeah it's AND i got to tell, you, man it is sitting here watching this and then watching them continue to stack. Up did you see the woman judge In colorado who essentially said that if they wanted to Port trende Or, ragua there's a twenty one day process that they have to go through with her.
Speaker 7: Right, here just making up, law like making it up.
Speaker 1: So above and it's so above and. BEYOND i just want to distress. This it's so above and beyond that.
Speaker 2: It negates the functionality of, government which of course is The democrats strategy. There this is the play and run out the, clock, right?
Speaker 7: Correct that is the strategy of. Play you are absolutely. Right the delay is the, purpose, Right it's to gum up the. Works it's to slow it all down because they know that give it about another six months or, so And republicans In congress aren't going to want to do anything even more than they're not doing. Now they're not going, To, uh they're not going to want to do anything because they don't want to risk re, election you, know campaign problems and, stuff and so they'll be less. Emboldened and so if they, can if they can Kneecap trump, again because there's No russia collusion hoax to kneecap him this. Time but if we can kneecap him, again then he won't be able to do. Anything republicans will go all wobbily for the mid for the midterm, election and, uh The democrats will be able to take back The house and maybe The. SENATE i don't think, so but maybe The. Senate but you, know they're going to make a play for The, house and then they'll be able to launch an impeach Against Donald, trump and don'll slow him down and then run out the clock and get another president in there and open the freaking border back up. AGAIN i, mean how insane is it that you can have an administration that opens the, border letting in millions of people, illegally so through the mass parole, program and then the next guy comes in and, says, yeah you know, what that was. Illegal we're not going to do that. Anymore so we're going to send everybody. Back and, like, whoa, whoa. Whoa you can't do, That you're not.
Speaker 1: To Do, yeah we keep hearing about due you're going to have due, process and the reality is there is due process, right and the due process that is provided one who entered this country illegally is a process through an immigration, judge which is not the same as you and me trying to you, know fight.
Speaker 2: Things not a criminal.
Speaker 1: Trial that's that's the part of the plan that is so insidious and.
Speaker 7: Right, so, yeah you don't get a criminal. Trial you don't get a jury trial to hear your. Deportation uh, case you. Don't and this and like with the Guy Abrego, garcia two different judges made rulings that was his due. Process that was. It and you, KNOW i don't know how it shakes. OUT i don't, know you, know what The trump administration is trying to do if they're trying to actually argue these things on sort of parallel courses to test two different arguments at the same. Time you, know trust the, plan so to.
Speaker 2: Speak BUT i have No i'm, SORRY i only got about a. MINUTE i saw you could be. Earlier, yeah do you think he's an?
Speaker 7: INFORMANT i, LIKE i don't, know because he could. Be like how else do you? Get how else are you caught in a van owned by a human TRAFFICKER ms thirteen trafficker known To. Lawnforcy you get pulled over in his van In tennessee with eight illegals in the, car and you don't know any of their, names they have no, luggage and you're running them back To maryland and then you called the law enforcement calls THE fbi and they're, like, yeah let him go that that seems, Odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah a little.
Speaker 1: Bit you know WHAT i gotta tell, You, PETE i only got forty five. SECONDS i am ross AND i are off the week of the.
Speaker 2: FOURTH i Think i'm going to go down The. Salvador i'm SURE.
Speaker 1: I got miles AND i think it'll be fascinating just to just to interview because they're all staying at the same hotel because there's only one real nice hotel.
Speaker 2: In south in.
Speaker 7: You know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Do oh my, gosh we got to.
Speaker 7: Talk CAN i recommend? Something, yeah white white, shirt white pants and stand out front of.
Speaker 2: Seac WELL i just got some new knuckle. Tattoos they're very.
Speaker 1: Nice so all, Right, PETE i got a roll SO i can finish fixing my. Stuffs, Alright, well we'll talk next week and we'll be right.
Speaker 2: Back hang.
Speaker 1: ON i was JUST i was just talking To ross off the air. Too so we are off the week Of may. Fifth, so, Uh ross isn't going To you're you're staying at, home, Right you're not traveling with your, Wife you're just just you and the, boy, Right that is? Correct, yes, yeah because your wife's doing the family visit thing.
Speaker 3: There so, right we separate our family visits because it's hard to travel with them because of the.
Speaker 1: Audio oh yeah yah yeah yeah. Yeah so but we're gonna the. Show we're not gonna be. ON i AM i literally sent an email yesterday to the essentially The president's office Of El salvador Because.
Speaker 2: I'm, like look on, bored you, KNOW i like to. Travel whatever we're going to be.
Speaker 1: OFF i got some MILES i got to, use And i've been to L salvador on a. Layover i've never left the. AIRPORT i JUST i want to see. MAN i want to check that. BOX i want to get THE i want to get the, stamp so to, speak because you know in a layover you don't get the. Stamp never been to quote Unquote El, salvador AND i sent an email just, like, hey what's the possibility.
Speaker 2: Of getting an.
Speaker 1: INTERVIEW i did stress That i'm a talk radio, host AND i think they picked up on it getting maybe an interview With, bokelly which would be crazy if they actually were able to grant that for ten. Minutes but they send me an email back in like fifteen. Minutes so just AND i HONESTLY i thought about not talking about it on the air until it came to, pass because you, KNOW i don't need some person listening who hate listens and, going, oh you're not, gonna we're, Gonna we're gonna stop. THAT i also want to set LIKE i know which hotel all these democrats are staying, in mostly because believe it or, not in the capital city Of El. Salvador there Since. Salvador there's only there's only really a couple that are WHAT i would say gringo level, hotels, right and uh so they're at This Sheridan it's where they did the interview with The Abrigo garcia And Van. Holland AND i just IF i get an inn, there but Like, ROSS i want to go to the, prison like that.
Speaker 2: Would be the thing that would get me to.
Speaker 3: Go, YEAH i know that'd be, amazing, Dude.
Speaker 2: Like and THEN i could use my really Poor spanish there and it probably start a blood feud WITH ms. Thirteen it would be a. Problem but are you.
Speaker 3: Going to walk through like you're a, heel like draped in The american flag and just like you, know staring at everybody in their cells and they're just kind of, like are you gonna go a different?
Speaker 2: Route?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Wait hold? On what do you want me to do to have the listeners figure this?
Speaker 3: Out let's walk through the prison like a like a like you're a heel, there you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean you want me basically hogan? Up, Yeah CAN i have the guitar?
Speaker 2: Too with the?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no we can have an intro music for.
Speaker 2: You you can have.
Speaker 3: THAT i can produce that for.
Speaker 1: You, well, no, no, NO i want that guitar and that and that wonderful.
Speaker 2: Hotel, yeah what was the what's the walk in there with like an eagle on your on your. SHOULDER i mean they probably have eagles for. RENT i don't. Know it's still pretty lawless, there so LIKE i want to do, It LIKE i thought about, it AND i kind of like jokingly thought about doing, it And i'm, LIKE i should. DO i got some miles THAT i got to.
Speaker 1: Use it's you, know and they have direct, flights so, like, eh that would be kind of.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: MAN i would like to go see that, prison BUT i the only the only way THAT i will do it is if they give me an interview With bukelly or the vice whoever the vice PRESIDENT i can't remember his name there, by so that like there's Some even though it's time, OFF i still think it would be interesting because you're not going you don't go To El salvador or go to go to the, beach right And Salvador city is up in the hills like most of The Central american cities, are so.
Speaker 2: You're not even at the.
Speaker 1: Beach you're just you're there and it's just business But i'd love to be in that lobby and see. That who's that Idiot florida congressman who's down there right, Now Maxwell.
Speaker 2: Frost that guy is a lunatic From. ORLANDO i just loved.
Speaker 1: IT i would just love to sit there with my little, recorder my Little zoom recorder and be, like, hey you got a few minutes for an, interview BECAUSE i feel LIKE i could snag one. TOO i don't, Know i'm on the, fence BUT i think it'd be very. Cool and THEN i would take selfies with THE ms thirteen. PEOPLE i, mean they wouldn't know, it and they'd probably object to, it but they're like sixty four to a. Cell i'd love to go see. THAT i did not indicate THAT i want to Interview Abrego garcia, though BECAUSE i have no interest in. That and also they said he didn't Speak. English no ask him if he's the. Rat we didn't Speak. English spanish is very like order.
Speaker 3: Food But i'm sure he's seen the, departed. Right you could sit down next to him and you guys could act out the scene and upload. It we get a lot of clicks with.
Speaker 1: That, well, yeah, No i'm not saying THAT i wouldn't do a bunch of social, media, which by the, way the company probably. Love, also they also couldn't cost them anything Because i'm technically on. Vacation and by the, way that, hotel just to let you know what's, up it's a really nice shared in a hotel that's in this and it's super like security perimeters, too so it's the ultimate gringo. Hotel it's twenty three dollars a. NIGHT i don't know How marriott makes any. MONEY i LITERALLY i priced this all. OUT i am there is a very good chance that that's What i'm going to do next at the end of next. WEEK i just hope There's democrats down there to amuse myself. With i'd love to talk to.
Speaker 2: Them and when you tell people you're From, iHeart they don't immediately think that it's a real partisan, thing SO i got that going for. Me but, yeah, YEAH i think there is a distinct. POSSIBILITY i was just.
Speaker 1: SURPRISED i sent that, email assuming they would go ahead and ignore, me and they sent a thing basically a. Sheet they wanted all the details of who you, are what company are, with the, dates that kind of. Stuff so the fact that they hit me back actually makes me, go oh, yeah MAYBE i should do.
Speaker 2: That what is This Boston?
Speaker 1: Paul sixty four people in the cell with thirty two. BEDS i, mean Hot bunkin's a.
Speaker 2: Thing if it's good enough for our sub sub, mariners it's good enough FOR ms thirteen. Man and let me point this out.
Speaker 1: Too this will probably get me negated from. THIS i don't have like unconditional love for Bou. KELLY i know that a lot of people think that that's a really, like, hey it's a success story and it is like people were sick of getting, murdered AND i understand. That but there's a high probability that there's people in there who are not NECESSARILY ms, Thirteen like their sweep was really, aggressive And i've read quite a bit of, this and it doesn't mean they're not criminal per, se but it doesn't necessarily mean that they are all in, on you, know potential murders or gang.
Speaker 2: Members like there's.
Speaker 1: A little bit of a little mini dictator thing going on. There so you, know don't don't don't confuse what. Happened and, yes if you just rounded up everybody in a neighborhood where it you, know is a problematic. Neighborhood from a crime, standpoint you're probably going to make it so there's less crime. There but you're also not going through the process that we here in THE us would and and.
Speaker 2: It's a bastardized. PROCESS i totally.
Speaker 1: Agree look At minnesota where this guy was running around vandalizing all these teslas and he's not even gonna actually have a record for, it, Right BUT i still think it'd be. Fascinating so what SHOULD i ask? Him that's the that's the QUESTION i got to dig. Deep IF i can get that interview and they would actually do. It like you, know With, trump our big thing was we just wanted to talk to him about bloods, sport and we accomplished our.
Speaker 2: Mission it only took us two.
Speaker 3: Years you, know ask ask him what his Favorite mania?
Speaker 2: Was his favorite What. WrestleMania i don't know if they're really into. IT i suspect it's probably a soccer. Country, Really, YEAH.
Speaker 1: I don't, know, Man i'm not super up on L, salvador you, know leisure sports. Sport, YEAH i, LIKE i have to come up with. Something and he speaks he speaks a little bit Of english. Too, Yeah like it's really like it really is tempting to me to go ahead and do.
Speaker 2: It AND i go down, there and AND.
Speaker 1: I was inspired by the speed at WHICH i actually receive, it BECAUSE i assumed i'd send that email and it would be like, nothing right fifteen. MINUTES i got a response in fifteen, minutes So i'm. Sure Although i'll probably end up on the list, somewhere but, whatever that's, so there you. GO i just want to be straight up with, you that is a very real, possibility just to amuse. Myself AND i got the whole week, off so, like IF i want to stay down, THERE i can stay DOWN i don't.
Speaker 2: Know WHY i, would but who. Knows. Maybe all, Right jeff mar from The Weather channel is joining. Us i'm thinking of going.
Speaker 5: Too L.
Speaker 2: Salvador, yeah is the weather nice? THERE i didn't even look at the weather So i'd have to check it. Out what are you heading?
Speaker 1: There, WELL i don't. Know IF i, do it'll be the end of next. Week SO i did. See it's an elevated capital. City so it's like a lot of people think you go To Central america or you go To South america and all the cities are very very, hot but in reality they're not because they're at like upper. Elevations you go, To bogata is one of the coldest cities you'll ever go, to and that's considered a tropical. Climate so AND i Think Salvador city is the same.
Speaker 2: Way, yeah that would be an interesting. Trip, YEAH i just want to go see the prison.
Speaker 6: Man bogata's load the mid sixties into the weekend with some.
Speaker 2: Rain, yeah, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: WENT i remember that was the first CITY i went to In South, america And i'm, like.
Speaker 2: Why DO i need a? JACKET i just assumed it's all jungle.
Speaker 1: Man but, anyways so all, Right, well unfortunately we got to get a little closer to, home and you guys are kind of playing with the.
Speaker 2: Weekend so what's going, On. Jeff, yeah front's going to.
Speaker 6: Approach it's going to enhance the chance for rainfall overnight and Into saturday afternoon before we dry out later tomorrow evening and then it'll be nice On, sunday although a little bit cooler behind the. Front in the, Meantime, today partly tumulscy, Cloudy we should hit a hind in the low, eighties and isolated shower thunderstorm may develop this. Afternoon that also be the case tonight with the low of sixty, four but a Wetter saturday tomorrow with showers and thunderstorms increasing at a high of eighty. Three rain will move out tomorrow evening with an overnight low in the mid, fifties then cooler with a clearing trend On, sunday winds out of the north and behind the low. Seventies then temperatures will rebound with upper Seventies monday under sunshine and A Sunday tuesday as we hit the mid.
Speaker 2: Eighties, okay all, right you're not with Us, monday are?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: No, no, no all. Right we'll enjoy the rest of the. DRAFT i hopeks great week and everyone talk to you, Too.
Speaker 1: Jeff Mar they're from The Weather channel and we will come back With Jeff bellinger.
Speaker 2: Next hang, on Poor jeff has to work A. Friday we feel very bad for.
Speaker 7: Him.
Speaker 2: Jeff what's going? On good, Morning Casey.
Speaker 9: Well optimism about potential trade deal sent stock market higher for a third straight, session but the futures are all pointing lower this. Morning, now futures are down one hundred and seventy. Three there's more confusion over just where trade policy. Stands corporate chief executives indicate the president's frequently changing tariff messages make it virtually impossible to do any planning right. Now alphabet posted better than expected first quarter. Results the parent Of google is benefiting from continued strength and at search advertising. Business alphabet is counting on search advertising to help support its investments in artificial, intelligence And apple is planning a major move to lessen the risks of the company from tariffs and geopolitical. Tensions by the end of next, year most of the iPhone sold in THE us will be imported From. India the NEW ceo At intel says he's intending to turn the company around by cutting, jobs removing layers of, management and forcing everyone back to the office at.
Speaker 2: Least four days a.
Speaker 9: Week Lip boutan says layoffs will begin in this current. Quarter the beauty Company cody is cutting. Jobs women's Wear daily Says cody is planning about seven hundred. Layoffs latest lineup of smartphones From motorola are Foldable razor devices that come loaded with artificial intelligence. Software motorola looking to set itself apart from market Leaders apple And. Samsung the New Razor altra at the top of the line model priced at thirteen hundred dollars and. Case nintendo fans can't wait to get their hands on the new Switch to video game, console.
Speaker 2: Which will be Released june.
Speaker 9: Fifth Pre orders for the four hundred and fifty dollars console are sold out now at the websites Of, walmart Best, buy And.
Speaker 2: Target, CASEY i saw. That do you ever, Do? Jeff do you ever play video? Games you ever back in the day.
Speaker 9: Or, yeah back years ago when was the twenty five cent machines were loaded with The Space. INVADERS i loved, this Love space And. Vasa haven't haven't played the video games for.
Speaker 2: Years, okay all, right well appreciate. It have a good, weekend. Sir we'll Talk. Monday, okay, okay if you do the, same take.
Speaker 1: Care all, right there you, Go Jeff Bellinger Space invaders enthusiasts here on The CaCO day radio. Program yeah like. That that also predates Us. Ross you ever do like? Space like what the most basics Are Space invaders and like Pac?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah but that was they were all ported to The, atari, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly so IF i was going to, play IF i was going to play a stand up you, know go somewhere video game back in the day it was going to Be Mortal kombat OR NBA Jam. YEP i was about to say this, Too, yep, yeah one hundred. Percent so still leve me Some Mortal kombat. There, ALSO i also appreciated it was the first game where the like the parents freaked out about like the existence of, It so it made me want to play it.
Speaker 3: More, dude because it looks so real back. Then oh, yeah, yeah these are like real people in my screen fighting.
Speaker 2: And tearing each other's spines out and stuff or.
Speaker 1: ELECTRIC i was a raiding, dude, like don't even didn't even really mess with other. Players raiding was the goat during the original. One now there's what three million different.
Speaker 2: Players on, there SO i don't even. Know all, right a couple, things, Rero i'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry this the whole show is Like i'm Off i'm just off kilter BECAUSE i had all these THINGS i wanted to get. To let me just let me just hit this Because ross had to dub it In, KANYE i don't know what the hell's going. On Kanye west apparently rented some warehouse across the street from a, school and there's some weird stuff happening in, it AND i have to share it with you.
Speaker 2: Local.
Speaker 10: News there neighbors here sometimes as late as eleven pm coming from this nondescript warehouse In East. Hollywood according to some, neighbors it's used by Rapper, yer also known As Kanye.
Speaker 3: West they put up metal.
Speaker 2: Walls now we don't really know what's going, on.
Speaker 10: But many can hear the noise coming from behind the, gate which they say is blaring on loud.
Speaker 11: Speakers it sounds like there's like raves and concerts here on the, weekends and then in the weekdays there's been. Noises there's been groups of men doing like push ups and exercises over, here and you can hear music like blaring from the parking.
Speaker 10: Lot isn't a problem for the, neighborhood all?
Speaker 1: RIGHT i, mean Is kanye building his whole army or is he just blasting things to make people?
Speaker 3: Nervous, DUDE i think he's just blasting. Stuff it sounds like an old Like World war two type la, rally nay.
Speaker 2: Rally that's immediately WHAT i got there right, There.
Speaker 3: Ory's got some sort of like fight club thing going.
Speaker 2: On i'm, sorry did you talk about? Fighting? Well not? Mine oh, okay all, Right, oh is that the? LOOPHOLE i don't even.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah LIKE i, HONESTLY i, look the dude is whacked out of his. Gourg like we can all, agree, right it's not even just the part where he's Like hitler has some good.
Speaker 2: Ideas he said through his face. Mask, no you can't see.
Speaker 3: It it's not even a joke at this. Point it's what happens when you are incredibly, wealthy or you were BEFORE i don't know if he still, is.
Speaker 2: And then you have mental illness with.
Speaker 4: It