Speaker 1: Welcome to Transformation Church podcast, where we represent God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ. We're so glad you're here and wherever you're listening from, we believe God will transform your life. Do today's message.
Speaker 2: Well, I have an assignment today.
Speaker 3: Get out your notepads because we're about to go crazy today on Mother's Day. One of the things that we do at Transformation Church, if this is your first time, is I always feel like I have an assignment that helps people move forward in their transformation journey. And the word of the year at Transformation Church is say it like you got faith, Say it like that's where you're moving.
Speaker 2: We're moving forward.
Speaker 3: And I don't know about you, but I have since a shift in my life since that prayer conference a week ago.
Speaker 2: And if you haven't, it's okay.
Speaker 3: You can jump on this train right now. We're moving. Everybody shot at me forward And one of the areas that we need to move forward in is in the area of how we deal with finances. The reason I have to say this is because God talks about finance's generosity money in the scriptures almost one third.
Speaker 2: Of the time he speaks publicly. It's about these issues.
Speaker 3: Because he knows it's the issue of the day. Because the truth of the matter, your attitude is actually good or bad based on that account you just checked. Some of y'all didn't come to church this morning because you checked your tank.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Last night you got home and I was like, that's got the last meet till Wednesday. And the way these gas prices are set up right now, I'll catch it online. Some of us in the room right now, we have everything we need financially, but we are very There are things that are happening around us watch that are affecting how we live. And it has to do how we see finances, generosity and stewardship.
Speaker 2: And so today I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Walk us in week three of a series we're calling six Figures how to Live a Life of abundance.
Speaker 2: How many people when I.
Speaker 3: Just say that desire to live a life of abundance, I need hands in the chat or in the room you desire Okay, So if you desire to live a life of abundance, I want to give you the key to understanding abundance.
Speaker 2: Watch this.
Speaker 3: If you don't get anything else I say, I need you to get this word right. Here humility. If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything. I'm telling you right now, humility is the way to gain a life of abundance. But the problem is, there are people in this room right now. What this little boy gonna tell me about some money? I've been grown and doing my budget since before he could say good, good God, God, look at him up.
Speaker 2: No, I know.
Speaker 3: I see how you're looking at me. I get the comments. I see what's going on. And the truth of the matter is this is not my playbook. This is God's playbook. And you gotta realize no matter the vessel God uses, he may be trying to give you a new vision for your life. So today I'm not gonna ask you to believe me because it's me.
Speaker 2: Now. I do got some proof.
Speaker 3: I just want to say in my own life I got I used to be greedy, stingy, broke and impoverished. Oh y'all, okay, I thought we were in a humble, opening, transparent church. I thought we was hot. Let me take you one step further. I used to be all of.
Speaker 2: That as the pastor of this church. Oo, look at you.
Speaker 3: I just I want to let you know I did not understand how to live a blessed life, an abundant life, a life that was watch this not centered around me when it came to finances and generosity. And so instead of acting like I had it all together, I.
Speaker 2: Have proof in the room.
Speaker 3: When I became the pastor of Transformation Church February first, twenty fifteen, my first series was a series about how to break poverty off of our church.
Speaker 2: And I did not teach it.
Speaker 3: I found somebody else who had great teaching on it, and we watched the video on Sunday morning together.
Speaker 2: Am I telling the truth?
Speaker 4: I would say, hey, y'all, he's your pastor.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I really want all of us to live a blessed life. And notice how I said all of us, and I don't have this revelation yet. So I found the revelation and I I would pray you would be humble.
Speaker 2: Enough for us to learn it together.
Speaker 3: And I would say play the video and come sit on the front row. Now, most of y'all would leave if I did that today, because you want your pastor or whoever's leading you to know everything instead of taking a posture of humility. But I would rather give you the right content. Okay, then act like I have the I could get up here and yeah and this is what but knowing that wasn't real in my life.
Speaker 2: And for three years.
Speaker 3: We did this every single year, and every year I was like, God, you think I could teach one now? He said, nope, sit yo, butt down. I'm not making this up, y'all. And it was the third year of the series. God said, you can preach one message, and I preached one, and I said for the next six weeks, come for movie time. And there were a group of people that came consistently and faithfully since that moment that I was humble enough to say, I'm not gonna front in front of the world. And really it was only like two hundred people in my mom's prayer group, but at that time, but I'm not gonna front in front of the world. I'm gonna be humble enough to actually learn it. God said, that's something I can work with. And what God has done since then has allowed my life to expand because I actually got the principle. So what I'm saying to you for the next four weeks, I want to give you what I got. This is not just a series of information it's a series of impartation.
Speaker 2: If you will hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: To you practically and prophetically, this could actually change your entire life and your relationship with finances, stewardship, generosity, giving all of it. You will never be scared when it's time to give, and you will never be manipulated when it's time to give. You will be steady and steadfast.
Speaker 2: God will speak to you.
Speaker 3: You will have investments going over here, you will have blessings coming over there.
Speaker 2: The reaping will overtake the swing.
Speaker 3: Somebody should be shouting right now because I want you watch this to understand that giving is all about the heart. It's not even about money. God just uses money as a tool to expose what's in your Okay, So today I just need to stop and acknowledge that many of you, depending on where you came into this Christian journey, there may have been some abuse and manipulation around how finances were taught to you watch this, or the manipulation around how they were trying to get it from you, and for that I want to apologize. There is nothing in the Bible that tells us to form one thousand dollar lines. The Bible says like each man should give in his heart what he's already decided. The problem is most of us don't pray about what to give before we come.
Speaker 2: So it's a twofold thing.
Speaker 3: I can't be convinced if I've already gone to him, But if i haven't gone to him about what I'm supposed to give, then when somebody says we're reading Psalms one hundred and three, I just feel like you need to give one hundred and three dollars times ten.
Speaker 2: And everybody. I can do that, getting the line right here.
Speaker 3: And then I'm gonna pray for you because you're given that's the money.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: What it does is I understand the concept, but it's a lack of teaching. And so that's why I've decided during our series we don't ask for any money. You don't have to give a don We actually give money away. Last week at the end of service on Profit Sherman Doomis that was here we were able to send one hundred thousand dollars to their Oh come on Transformation Church, to their church and bless them. They had a tragedy. But that's because there are people who have already understood the figure of.
Speaker 2: Faith that it takes to.
Speaker 3: Give, because giving is all about the heart. Okay, So maybe you never taught, and maybe you were taught wrong, and maybe there's some cares of this life that have really been weighing you down.
Speaker 2: And I want to let you know I see.
Speaker 3: All that, But I believe this series is gonna help you move forward and you're gonna be able to live in a life of abundance. John ten ten This has been my anchor scripture.
Speaker 2: The thief does not.
Speaker 3: Come except to steal, kill, and what but Jesus has come that you might have life, and that you might have life more abundantly. Write this down. God desires for.
Speaker 2: Me to live an abundant life. God desires for you. Put your name in there.
Speaker 3: God desires for Michael to live an abundant life.
Speaker 2: Let's write again.
Speaker 3: God desires for Michael to live an abundant life. Some of you have never said that, never believed it, never even thought.
Speaker 2: It was possible.
Speaker 3: But God desires for all of us to live in an abundant life. And abundant life is not just finances. It's God's overflowing grace, spiritual fullness, material provision, and generosity. And that's why I've told you every week of this series you have permission to prosper. I'm speaking to your soul right now. You're looking at all that debt piled up.
Speaker 2: In them student loans that are looming over you.
Speaker 3: You done deferred and deferred, and deferred and deferred and deferred.
Speaker 2: You're waiting for Sally May to die. You're just deferred. Hopefully she goes away. Y'all got what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But what I want you to understand is you have permission to prosper. Just somebody say that over your life, I have permission to prosper. So if you're gonna have permission to prosper, I have to do a little representing, or I'm gonna call it correction of how some scripture has been presented to us. All my life, I've been in church, and anytime I hear Luke six thirty eight, give and it shall be given to you?
Speaker 2: Are y'all bobski? Y'all know the rece good measure? First dan.
Speaker 3: Shaken again and running of it's running over?
Speaker 2: Will men give unto? Okay? All right?
Speaker 3: The only time I've ever heard that scripture is that offering time. Nobody will ever say it any other time.
Speaker 4: It's give.
Speaker 3: But what I found out is context this king.
Speaker 2: So if you go to Matthew.
Speaker 3: Chapter seven, I want you to see that this whole verse is not in the context of giving. I want you to just see if you see the word giving or giving money anywhere.
Speaker 2: In this verse.
Speaker 3: Matthew chapter seven, Verse one, it says, do not judge, or you too will be judged, for in the same way you judge others, you will be Do you see.
Speaker 2: The theme.
Speaker 3: It says, and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. Say that with me, With the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Speaker 2: One more time for the people in the back, with the.
Speaker 3: Measure you use, it will be measured back to you. Was the word giving in that at all? It was in the context of judging. And if you read closer, We're gonna go to the parallel passage and Luke six thirty eight, and I'm gonna show you this whole thing. And in the middle Luke puts something that we hear, but I want you to get the context. Luke six thirty seven, it says, do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven. And if you skip down the thirty nine, it says, and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. But verse thirty eight, look at.
Speaker 4: This one, give and it will be given to you.
Speaker 3: Give what in this context is judgment, condemnation and forgiveness.
Speaker 2: You give.
Speaker 3: Judgment is coming back you give. Condemnation it's coming back. You give. Forgiveness, it's coming back.
Speaker 2: Give it. And then it says, like.
Speaker 3: This, and with the measure you you, it'll be measured back to you.
Speaker 2: Not just measure back to you.
Speaker 3: How good measure, press down, shaken together and running over. Will men give judgment back to you, condemnation back to you, forgiveness back to you. Now, the thing that I wanted to bring to everybody's attention is that giving is the main subject. It's not what you give that's the main subject. It's the fact that you give it. So if giving is God's theme of the Bible, for God so loved the world that he we're the subject of the Bible. But the theme of the Bible giving, Oh God, I heard somebody ask a pastor how many times do you preach about giving in a year? And the pastors say every week? And a person said, you preach about giving every week? He said, I think you meant to ask how many times do I preach about giving money? Because I can't talk about grace if I don't talk about Jesus giving us grace, and I can't talk about us giving our life to Him or salvation if we don't talk about giving. I can't even talk about marriage because marriage takes two people giving. If you're not a giver, your marriage won't work. It's not fifty to fifty, it's one hundred, one hundred. You got to all the marriage people just say, hey, man, okay.
Speaker 2: So the theme of.
Speaker 3: The Bible is what giving, and that's why the enemy is playing you so hard to be stingy, plan you, so hard to be your own source, plan you so hard to think that God has forgotten about you and what I need to let you know that God is saying, I want you to be general. I want you to give, and whatever you give is coming back. You give the comments, you give opinions.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, all right, some.
Speaker 3: Of you are living in a harvest of what you've already given.
Speaker 2: Nobody's around me, but you're the best ghoster. You leave people high and dry all the time. I'm not answering that text message. And then when you and your time and kne he's like, well's the one to hear from me harvest time. Okay, y'all don't want to hear.
Speaker 3: That it's harvest time. We want to stream harvest when it's about something good. But when you stream harvest when you've been sewing gossip for the last six years, I don't even understand why they would make something up like that.
Speaker 2: With me, it's harvest time. Okay. What I'm saying, if it was me, if.
Speaker 3: This principle really works, I'd be trying to give good things.
Speaker 2: And that's why when.
Speaker 3: People hear this, they don't understand. Write this down that giving is big to God. Giving is big to God. Giving is not a small thing. I'm not talking about money yet, I'm talking about giving period. I'm trying to separate this for you, you stingy with your fruit loops. Oh, y'all know, y'all know, there's certain cereals you de tell your kids, don't uh uh.
Speaker 2: This is my seria. If you want, you get fruitios.
Speaker 3: But the actual fruit the name brand wants them as mine. Got your kids stealing through loops in your own house, No, I'm saying, apply it where you are. Some of y'all got cars, won't let your children or family members use them? Now, some of y'all got good reason not to let your family members use them. But some of y'all are stingy Okay. You see people struggling have something to meet their need. I guess they need to learn. Oh come on, I mean, I guess God's trying to work on them.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is giving.
Speaker 3: Is something that God presents to us all the time to see if his reflection is in us.
Speaker 2: You ever been somewhere and you heard that they were some money short. You have the thing.
Speaker 3: You see them struggling to pay the bill at the end, and he's like, I.
Speaker 2: Told them to come earlier. I'm trying to get out of here.
Speaker 3: And God somehow got you sitting there and it's your waitress and the car. I don't know the car. Let's try another card and they don't try seven cards and you just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Why might God let that happen? Right next to you. But they don't know. They don't know. They don't, they don't, they don't. They don't know what I got going on. They have no idea what's coming.
Speaker 3: And God's like, I'm looking for my reflection. I'm looking for somebody to meet a need. When they see a need, they don't know their salvation is attached to that seed you're gonna pay for.
Speaker 2: They sheddars and it's gonna lead them to me. You don't know that.
Speaker 3: They just prayed and asked God.
Speaker 4: You have no.
Speaker 3: Idea, But He's working with people who have not fully bought into the heart of generosity. And that's why giving is big to God. How we hear scripture is like this, give money.
Speaker 2: That's how we hear it. God wants us to give money. That's mike, What does God want us to do? Give money?
Speaker 3: The thing that's big in that is money, But switch in the give gotta be big. What God is saying is give money, give money, and then they'll say, give encouragement, give encouragement. Oh y'all don't hear what I'm saying. You think the money is big, The.
Speaker 2: Encouragement is big.
Speaker 3: It's the giving that he wants to be big on the inside of you.
Speaker 2: Whatever he says, give, that's what we should do.
Speaker 4: Give time, help me yo, give give time?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like that one. Mama Clay, you said give love. Let's try it.
Speaker 4: Give love?
Speaker 2: What about peace? Give peace? What would happen if the give was big? What would happen? Is at that job you went in there and they knew.
Speaker 3: You as a giver of what needed to be given at the time, it wasn't what you was given. It's the give. Today I came to let you know that the give is supposed to be the big. It don't matter what comes after it.
Speaker 2: It might be give of hair shoes, it might be give some time. It might be give a donut, it might be You'll know what I'm saying. But what is big?
Speaker 3: Gif? And my question to you is the give big in your life? Is there any evidence that giving is bigger in your life than keeping?
Speaker 2: Is there any evidence that giving is bigger?
Speaker 3: And today I don't want to challenge you that God is looking for people who would say, Hey, God, my give is too small. I need you to help me learn how to get my gift big. You want a new prayer? God, help my gift get big. God, do whatever you got to do on the inside of me to help my give get big. Father, let me not be somebody who hoards. Let me be a river, not a reservoir. God, it can come through me. Father, God, you don't have to stop it with me.
Speaker 2: I get to touch it on the way through.
Speaker 3: Father. God, give me this house so I can give it away. Give me that cause so I can give it away. Give me this business so I can give it away. God, let my give get big. And you don't have to hit the lottery for your give to get big. You can start right here because whatever you give, it is coming back to you good measure, first down, shaken together and what running?
Speaker 2: Will men not God?
Speaker 3: God doesn't give back the blessing he uses men to.
Speaker 2: Some of y'all are giving. It's like God's gonna know.
Speaker 3: God's gonna speak to them, and they're going to y'all not ready for this thought. Can I represent something to you? What if you're the one that's not looking to receive, but what if you're the one God's looking to give through.
Speaker 2: Jared. They don't understand. That's my job.
Speaker 3: See See, I'm trying to shift your mind transformation because some of y'all all, wait, oh, I just can't wait till it comes back.
Speaker 2: What if you don't need it to.
Speaker 3: So wright? What if I don't need it to come back? Because everything that God's done, it's blessed so much that when God says, men will give and put it in your lap, you don't want to be like, Yeah, I'm the man that puts stuff in the lap, I'm the lap givel. Let's stay away from that.
Speaker 2: Let's let's y'all got what I'm saying. Let's go the other way. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Giving is all about the heart.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here we go.
Speaker 3: I found out as I looked at this and I've passored for almost eleven years. That's crazy to even say I passed for almost eleven years. Amen, let's just pray with making another three.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Many people are suffering from heart attacks because your treasure and your heart are attached. Today, I need to title this sermon how to prevent a heart attack, because if giving is all about the heart.
Speaker 2: What's keeping you from giving is your heart is being attacked.
Speaker 3: And what I've found out through my small study on chat GPT about a heart and heart attacks is that a heart attack is caused because there is a blockage of flow. There's something that comes to block or make a barrier, and flow stops, eventually stopping.
Speaker 2: All life from coming.
Speaker 3: Could it be that many of us have stopped the flow in our life because something has gotten into the ventricles of our thinking that has blocked us from understanding. Hold on, this is what God wants me to do. He wants me to be generous.
Speaker 2: He wants me.
Speaker 3: To be able to give on every occasion. He wants me to even while I'm saving, even while I'm building, even while I'm trying to get out of debt. He wants me to honor Him with my resources. And today I need everybody to hear me say this, because this is going to change. You're like, this is things your parents should have told you, but probably didn't have the language to today. Generationally, you need to sit down with your children and make them watch this so they can get it in their spirit. I'm telling you, the understanding of this revelation can change your world forever. The Bible tells us you have to guard your heart above all else, because out of that place flows every issue of your life. You cannot guard from what you're not aware of.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what I just said?
Speaker 3: If the Bible says, remember givings all about the If the Bible says, now guard your heart above all else, because out of that place flows every issue of light. You will not guard from what you're not aware of. So today I want you to make you aware of some things that come to attack your heart, because the truth of the matter is Matthew six twenty one.
Speaker 2: For where your treasure is there, your heart will be. Also.
Speaker 3: This Bible is nasty, and it comes together like legos.
Speaker 2: Y'all hear me. It's nasty.
Speaker 3: So watch this guard your heart because out of that heart everything flows. Then he says, you want to locate your heart? Where's your treasure? Where have you put your money? Because your treasure does not.
Speaker 2: Follow your heart.
Speaker 3: Your heart follows your treasure. You want your heart in the kingdom. Put your treasure there.
Speaker 2: You want your heart in your family. Put your treasure there.
Speaker 3: You want your heart in the next generation. Put your treasure there, not just your opinion.
Speaker 2: This generation.
Speaker 3: Don't did this generation.
Speaker 2: Don't expose them to something.
Speaker 3: Take them somewhere, teach them something, have enough grace to impart into them.
Speaker 2: But you want to judge from afar and never.
Speaker 3: Give them anything. Okay, it got quiet, didn't hear Okay? Wherever your treasure is, your heart will be also question to everybody listening, whether you're in the penitentiary, you're watching at a gym, you're in this room, where's your treasure?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not talking about Ethereally, open up your bank account. Some of your treasures in your stomach and it's in their good measure. Press down.
Speaker 2: And it's overflowing over that beltline. I'm telling you right now what I'm telling you, y'all hear me? Where's your treasure?
Speaker 3: Some of your treasures in your car, some of your treasures on cosmetics.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to judge you.
Speaker 3: Some of your treasures on the lake house, some of your treasures on the golf course. You live in an apartment, but you have a country club membership. It's a word called priorities. Brother, you, where's your treasure? Some of your treasure is in your children. Some of your treasure is in design or clothes.
Speaker 2: Some of your treasure I just want you to Can you locate your heart?
Speaker 3: Because until you can locate your heart.
Speaker 2: You cannot tell God he can have it. Okay, God, you can have my heart? Where is it? Okay? So today I want to teach you four This is what I want to do.
Speaker 3: I want to teach you how to prevent a heart attack by giving you four conditions that attack your heart.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do this. Number one.
Speaker 3: The first condition that comes to attack.
Speaker 2: Your heart is greed. It's greed.
Speaker 3: Now, most of us in this room would never ever, ever admit to being greedy. But maybe greed is not as demonstrative and overt. Maybe your greed is silent in your head and comes out in very calm actions.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: Some symptoms of greed is you're never satisfied, constant comparison, obsession with more identity tied to your success, inability to celebrate others.
Speaker 2: Some of y'all just greedy with celebration.
Speaker 3: Oh oh they had another child, good for them.
Speaker 2: May become ugly. Oh y'all know, y'all do it oohoo.
Speaker 3: And instead of just celebrating, thank you God for life, Thank you God that you give them more grace, God, thank you for thank you. You might be dealing with greed. Always watch this. Here's another symptom, always chasing the next thing, contentment avoids you. As soon as you like your room, you go to Pinterest and like, oh my God, I gotta redo it.
Speaker 2: Come on, could there be something in.
Speaker 3: There is like I need more, I gotta have more. And the reason I'm saying this is is you have to understand that greed will stop up what God wants to do in your life as far as generosity and giving, and it blocks the areas that He wants to use you. And that's why I'm telling you you got to understand this. Every time you give, you remind your soul that money is a tool, not a God. Every single time you give, you're saying no, no, no, no, I use this.
Speaker 2: This don't rule me, Oh God.
Speaker 3: Deuteronomy fifteen, I want you to see how many times God's directly trying to deal with our heart.
Speaker 2: He says, if there is among you a poor man or a.
Speaker 3: Brethren within your gates in the land which the Lord your God has given you. Notice that he's saying, the Lord God has given you everything you've got. So even though you claim in it, he's saying, the Lord.
Speaker 2: Gave it to you.
Speaker 3: He said you shall not harden your heart.
Speaker 2: Say it with me, you shall not.
Speaker 3: Harden your or shut your hand. That means your heart in your hand are connected. If your heart becomes hard, your hand becomes closed. Don't harden your heart, because at the moment you harden your heart.
Speaker 2: You close your hand.
Speaker 3: Okay, it says, nor shut your hand to your poor brother.
Speaker 2: But you shall.
Speaker 3: Open your hand why to him willingly? So your giving should be wide and willing. Okay, lend him sufficient for his need, whatever he needs. Beware, let's there be a wicked thought in your heart saying the seventh year, the year of release is at him and your I'd be evil against your poor brother and give him nothing, and he cry out to the Lord against you.
Speaker 2: It will become cinema among you. Let me explain this to you.
Speaker 3: God had an economic system in playback in this time that said every seven years was the year of jubilee, and on that seventh year all debts were released. How many people wish that that could be the plan? Again, Trump, go back to the Bible. We need that in the plan. Okay, But hear what I'm saying to you. The Bible is saying, don't get in the sixth year and somebody need to borrow some money. From you and being like, hold on, I ain't giving it nothing because next year is the year of release, and if they don't pay me back by that time, I'm not gonna be able to claim my money no more. He said, don't have that thought. Stop that, because that thought is a greedy thought. That thought is a selfish thought. That thought is Watch this Wicked. I heard the cast the Wicked is here. Shout out to y'all, whoever y'all are, wherever y'all are.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey man, thank you for coming to church. Said that, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Wiz. It's a w the Wiz. Y'all here too, God bless you. It's in the same, is it? The wis? Is that y'all? What's up to the cast of the Wiz. He's on down, He's on down the road. Y'all got a part from me? Don't you care me? Okay?
Speaker 3: Never let me stop, white people. The Wiz is great. I want to let you know that too. Okay, it's like the black version of Okay, never mind, we'll talk about that later. I love our church. Okay, here we go. I need everybody to eat. Everybody to hear me say this, that the scripture says, greed turns into selfishness, and selfishness turns into wickedness. I'm not wicked, are you greedy?
Speaker 2: I'm not wicked? Are you selfish?
Speaker 3: Because this is the natural progression of how you get into wickedness? And look what the Bible takes it up another level, he says, Then it becomes sin in the eyes of God. So I just want you to think, like if you've ever gone to get one donut but you saw two, and you know you only need one, but you end up taking the box anyway for later, be careful because greed, watch this becomes selfishness. Selfishness becomes wickedness. Wickedness getscounted as sin.
Speaker 2: What's the point?
Speaker 3: Take one donut. What I'm saying is take sufficient for the moment.
Speaker 2: Don't try to hoard everything.
Speaker 3: Maybe somebody else needed their glue.
Speaker 2: Close level to.
Speaker 3: Go up in the office, and they needed a little sugar high. They would be less angry. Y'all know what I'm talking about, hungry and angry. And you could have left that and you wouldn't have had the argument later. But you two two donuts now that you're about to get fired. Somebody asked me, what's an area pastor Mike that you're still greedy in? See, I like the people around me because we don't just preach about stuff. They be trying to dig. They be like, so were you still greedy?
Speaker 2: Man of God?
Speaker 3: And I took a second to think about it because I invite those type of questions because I don't want God to stop working on me. And they were like, you're generous with finances, You're generous with this, like where are you greedy? And I said, I found it. I'm still having to kill the need for credit. Okay, I may be the only one, but there's moments where.
Speaker 2: I know I did something. I know I helped them.
Speaker 3: I know I did something, and that thing.
Speaker 2: In me will raise up and be like you did that, and God will be like it don't matter, and I'll be.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, yeah. Like even today, it's Mother's Day and my children are gonna present my wife with some amazing gifts and I have been diligent on asking them what they want to get their mother. And there's gonna be some a quandary of how Jia got her hands on one hundred and forty doctors at five years old, And I'm saying this to be funny, but they're gonna get praised and they're momcoming. Oh my god, this is the sadly way I wanted. Every father in here knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Wife, I just hope you remember tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right, work on me, Lloyd.
Speaker 2: But let me give you. Let me give you a new prayer. He's not done with me yet. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Let me give you a brand new scripture of break Psalms one thirty nine, verse twenty three.
Speaker 2: It says, search me, Oh God.
Speaker 3: No, my heart, I still need some work on my heart because there's areas in my light. I'm not just greedy with money. I might be greedy with credit. I might be greedy with my time. I might be selfish with my desire to help you. Okay, he says, search me. No, my heart tests me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offense or offensive way in me, watch this and lead me in the way that's everlasting. The cure. Here we go. We're not just gonna give you the condition. The cure for the condition of a greed is watch this generosity. Every time you feel greed in an area give something in that area. Do y'all hear me At the moment you feel like, ah, let it go.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all don't hear me.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you this is why you have to get give big, because the Bible says the world of the generous.
Speaker 2: Gets and larger.
Speaker 3: How many people want to live in a large world, Like I'm not just talking about the earth, I'm talking about Your world is large, your relationships are large. You can help people near and far, he said. The only people that live that type of life are people.
Speaker 2: Who are generous.
Speaker 3: But the world of the stingy, or the greedy, or the self indulged or the wicked, it gets smaller and smaller. My question is will you grow your world this week? You can grow your world this week by being generous. You can go to lunch after church and grow your world by leaving a tip for somebody else, and you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Let's the tip for you. You broke people like you, y'all know that's how we do.
Speaker 3: Look at you peasants eating here at Tennis Roadhouse.
Speaker 2: All you came for was the rolls. Here is a tip for you.
Speaker 3: The best type of generosity is the one they don't even know you did.
Speaker 2: Well, hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many times I've gone into Quick Trip and gone up?
Speaker 2: Watch this. I don't even have a car to eat gas.
Speaker 3: So my intent was to go there to bless somebody, and I.
Speaker 2: Watched Scott know it.
Speaker 3: We'll go into Quick Trip and I'll look out there and see where there's cars on the thing, where people are caring about gas, and where the prices are going up and people are stressing all that.
Speaker 2: Walk into Quick Trip.
Speaker 3: This week with one hundred dollars and say, could you put twenty on six, twenty on four, twenty on eight, put forty on nine and walk away.
Speaker 2: Don't go outside?
Speaker 3: Hello all if you broke gas, people like, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I love my church. The next condition that comes.
Speaker 3: To attack your heart is watch this the wrong grip. Some of y'all got a death grip on your stuff. It's my house, it's my money, it's my time. Knowing you didn't give yourself a breath today, the breath you have is borrowed.
Speaker 2: This is my church. Everybody knowing this church. I'll hold this church just like this. Sometimes be trying to give it away. No y'all don't hear me. I'll be like God, damn was good. We met it end and.
Speaker 3: God's like no, no, no no, Just keep holding everything like this whole people like this. If you stay open handed, that means I have your heart. But at the moment your heart becomes hard, what if nothing else comes?
Speaker 2: This is my idea. These are my kids. Some parents.
Speaker 3: This ain't the point, but some parents are losing their relationship with their kids because they won't loosen their grip. You're a coach now, you're not the authority anymore. You're supposed to cheer from the.
Speaker 2: Sidelines, say don't do that. Ooh that hurt in it. That's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: You're not supposed to bring respect and honor into decisions they had to make to actually learn that God is real in their own lives.
Speaker 2: But you got the wrong grip, and some of.
Speaker 3: Y'all have the wrong grip when it comes to finances, generosity, your job, and stewardship.
Speaker 2: Here are some symptoms that you may have.
Speaker 3: Fear of not having enough anxiety around finances, constant control issues where all the control freaks in the room, come on, we're a humble opening transparent church.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Lord, you saw them. Here we go can help you with it.
Speaker 3: People have a hoarding mentality, struggling to release anything, trusting money more than they trust God, which in scripture is called the spirit of mammon. But we see this in Luke chapter fifteen, verse twenty. You can go read the whole thing. But there was a rich, young ruler who came to God enthusiastically.
Speaker 2: God, what must I do to inherit the kingdom?
Speaker 3: Verse twenty one of Luke fifteen, it says, looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. Another translation says he felt compassion for him. He said, there's still one thing that you haven't done, or there's one thing you haven't changed your grip on. Go ahead and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
Speaker 2: Then come follow me. At this, the man.
Speaker 3: Was like, hold on, Jesus, you must not realize who I am God. I've done all of these things. I'm just saying I want to follow you. He said, Yeah, you gotta change your grip. He said, you can't follow me holding on to that that tightly. He said so sell that, and it said the man watch this. The rich young ruler didn't even try. The money had such a grip on him that at the thought of the instruction, he was like, well, I guess I'm want to be following you.
Speaker 2: He didn't even.
Speaker 3: He didn't even bother to try, because it was so ingrained in him to control this money. God didn't promise him that he was not gonna give him something back. He said, I'm gonna store up your treasure in heaven. And that's where he tells us. He couldn't even get the concept because of how he had such a hard grip. What do you have such a tight grip on that God's asking for? At this the man went away sad, for he had many possessions. Watch this, write this point down. You can have God and have the You can have God and still be holding money the wrong way. Some of y'all don't even think about tithing, don't even think about honoring God with your possessions. Will pray and worship and twirl and dance and.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, I'm serious. I know you, I hug you.
Speaker 3: I love you, shot like you will do all the things. But when it comes to the way you grip money. God is not your supplier, He is not your source. It's because you have the wrong grip. There's clear, like over and over in the world. Word how he tells us to handle our resources, he said, honor God with your resources, with your wealth, he said.
Speaker 2: Because he's the one that gets. He's all over the world. And I'll teach you some of the scriptures.
Speaker 3: But the truth of the matter is you not letting go of that grip of that sixteen dollars an hour job.
Speaker 2: The way you hold on to now that you.
Speaker 3: Make over sixty k, over one hundred k, it's like you got stingier the more money you've got.
Speaker 2: How was you broken generous and now you've got a savings.
Speaker 3: And stingy Because I'll never.
Speaker 2: Be broken another day.
Speaker 3: In my life. My mama's boke, my great grandmama broke, my great gret great grandmama broke.
Speaker 2: But We're not gonna be broke. The problem is the grip is costing you. Watch this. The blessing.
Speaker 3: God has more for you. Oh God, Okay, how are you holding what you have? I can't answer that question, but you can. Is there anything that you're trembling, like if God came close to asking you for it, that you would be like, God, I can't follow you no more.
Speaker 2: Say la pause.
Speaker 3: Think if he asks you to give your car away, would you stop following him? God would never ask sheesh quiet, there are some things. He asked some fishermen to give their business away to follow him. Do y'all remember the first disciples, throw.
Speaker 2: Your net on the other side.
Speaker 3: They did it biggest day, They company ten xt everything. Next they would have been all over the fisherman news. And Jesus said, now I'm gonna make you, fishers of men, lead a business.
Speaker 2: Follow me.
Speaker 3: Most of us couldn't see our businessness get ten x in the next week walk away from it. For the sake of Jesus, we gonna keep moving. Jesus looked around at his disciples and said this verse twenty three. He said, how hard is it for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God? This amazed them, but Jesus said again, dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God.
Speaker 2: In fact, it is easier for a camel.
Speaker 3: Jesus was wild, and right here he just picked the wildest example he could find. It would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, What then, for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God? Not because God had anything or any aught against riches. It's because he knew that when you have a lot, those riches usually have you. He said, That's why we got to deal with the heart.
Speaker 2: The heart.
Speaker 3: The disciples were astounded. Then who in the world can be saved? That asked Jesus looked at them intently and said, humanly speaking, it is impossible, but not with God.
Speaker 2: Everything is possible. With God.
Speaker 3: Do y'all know that everybody uses this for miracle signs and wonders that scripture right there. With man it is impossible. But with God, all things are possible. He's talking about being generous. Nobody wants to hear about that.
Speaker 2: Lift your hands, I'm telling you. With God, he's gonna move them out that. He said.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you it's impossible to be generous and take your hand off of stuff like this if that's your source. But with Me, you ain't gotta worry. It's possible. We can do anything if you have the right heart. That's why generosity and giving is all about the heart. Writes this the cure for the condition of the wrong grip.
Speaker 2: Watch this. I got this from prophetess Elsa.
Speaker 3: Let it go.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's one of the most prophetic Disney movies I've ever seen. That woman coming into her identity, icing up everything, and she just said.
Speaker 2: What let it go? No, I didn't ask you to sing, just.
Speaker 3: What I'm telling you. What I'm telling you right now is if you got the wrong grip, time to loosen it and let it go. Some of y'all, I dare you to ask God, what are you trying to say to me at this moment? Some of y'all gonna be scared of the answer. That's why don't pray this if you're not ready to make a transformation. But God, watch this, Where is my grip too tight? The next condition that comes to attack your heart?
Speaker 2: Watch this one. We're almost done grief.
Speaker 3: So greed tries to get you before you give, and the grip tries to get you to stay in the same place. I can't can't trust God, can't give, can't tie. But grief tries to come and attack you after you actually give.
Speaker 2: Has anybody ever given something and them is like ooh, shoot. Trust to you. God really want you to be the big one.
Speaker 3: Do you got to do your big one on this one? Man? See, grief tries to attack you after you obey God. Part of my ministry of generosity that I started where I was at when I didn't have nothing, was giving shoes away.
Speaker 2: That that has always been a thing.
Speaker 3: I used to go to Ross and find the best shoes I could for twenty nine to ninety nine, and sometimes they have Jordan's in there, and sometimes they be having all this stuff that me and my brothers got that honest from my dad. He used to go to pawn shops and find stuff that cost a lot, but he had an anointing to find it for it, so that I think that got transferred in the blood lines. So I used to have all kinds of shoes, and God said, you want to be generous, start giving your shoes away. So literally, people I would look at their feet and I'd be like, man, I could help them, I could bless them, I could upgrade ja.
Speaker 2: And I was just asking, what's that shoe you wear?
Speaker 3: And they tell me, and if they were my size, I would just be like, stay right here, and I'd have a pair in my car. I would This was something I started a long time of go because listen to me say this. You can get the spirit of generosity right where you're at now. You don't need a bigger paycheck, you don't need more money, you don't need a new job. You need a heart posture. So because this was my heart posture and I wanted to be able to do this, I was not even sad when I gave the people.
Speaker 2: The shoes, the thing that grieved me the most.
Speaker 3: And maybe this is just me venting because my spirit is grieved at this current moment. But sometimes I would give the too good of a shoe to somebody who didn't know what to do with it. And there's certain shoes that don't go with certain nowfish, y'all know what I'm talking about. I needed my desernment to be higher because I was like, maybe you, and then I would see them in the shoes, and that would grieve me. Oh God, what I'm saying. And the Holy Spirit, watch this. The Holy Spirit checked me. He said, it's not even yours to have an opinion on anymore. When it left watched this, not when it left my hand, it was theirs. When it was settled in my heart.
Speaker 2: It was theirs. Oh my God, I need some of y'all to hear me say this. Some of y'all need to settle in your heart.
Speaker 3: The car you're driving, you're gonna give it away.
Speaker 2: You may not know where, you may not have figured out the other thing.
Speaker 3: But God, if you can get it in your heart, He'll make it happen in your hand.
Speaker 2: And many of us are.
Speaker 3: Waiting to see how it can work in our hands. To actually get in your heart.
Speaker 2: That's too late. Today. I'm challenging you make the give big. What is God requiring of you?
Speaker 3: And some of you need to stop grieving because of financial fear or a scarcity mindset that was passed down generationally. Anxiety from your past experience is stressed around bill's and dead, can't find a job, comparison, shame, even trauma connected to money.
Speaker 2: What I'm telling you is you have to trust God.
Speaker 3: I always see this meme and it always reminds me of the time that God was asking me to actually stop grieving over what I was giving him because He always had something better for me. Can you put that little meme up that I know some of y'all have seen this somewhere, But it's like a picture of Jesus and he has a teddy bear behind his back, and then there's a little girl holding on.
Speaker 2: Y'all seen this before today.
Speaker 3: I brought this up because I believe this is a prophetic picture of what God is asking you. Would you give me what I'm asking you for so I can already give you what I've already had in store for you.
Speaker 2: But this means you can't grieve or keep the grip. You gotta let it go, give it away.
Speaker 3: And that's why Deuteronomy fifteen ten it says you shall surely give to him. This goes back to the story where God is saying, I don't want you to have a selfish or greedy heart. I want you to develop a generous heart. It says you should surely give to him, and your heart watch this should not be grieved. What shouldn't be grieved your heart. He's talking about the condition of your heart, because giving is all about the heart, and your heart should not be grieved when you give to him. Because for this thing, Ah, the Lord your God, will bless you in all your works and into which He puts in your hand. What God is saying is like, if you would do what he tells you to do around giving, you cannot stop the flow of what God will bless you with to do it again. So many people teach you give and you'll get given. You'll get given, you'll get that actually works greed into your heart. Part of our culture code is we give just to give.
Speaker 2: And not to give. Now you cannot stop the that's at work. Watch this with the right motivation. So I want to say this, and I'm gonna say his statement, but I want.
Speaker 3: You to know the statement is not finished. Okay, stay with me real quick. God does not let me say it like this. God does not bless giving unless it's with the right heart.
Speaker 2: Did y'all hear me?
Speaker 3: Or you could say it this way, God blesses giving with the right heart.
Speaker 2: He doesn't just bless giving.
Speaker 3: He's like, if the motive is wrong, if the motive is to manipulate the system, if the motive is to.
Speaker 2: Give two and get ten, he said, you should just go.
Speaker 3: To DraftKings and gamble, he said, But if the motive is to trust me, it's the motive is to actually have a heart like mine that will look at needs and sow and share. He said, Ah, you got the right motivation. That's why on the little thing. It's a heart, but it say his motive behind it, because the motive has to be This is.
Speaker 2: My response to what I've already experienced.
Speaker 3: For God so loved the world that he How many people deserve to God's grace? How many people deserve the second chance? And you on your nineteenth life in Mario, do.
Speaker 2: Yall understand what I'm saying. But you're back again. God has given you.
Speaker 3: Another You didn't deserve it, though. My response is I gotta continue to be more like him. We're almost done. I was thinking about it after service. I know my wife is gonna want to go somewhere to eat, and I spent my last hundred. I spent my last hundred this week on getting my kids gifts for their mama, and I was wondering, what's.
Speaker 2: Up, PC? You got this hundred from me?
Speaker 3: WHOA, oh, PC, ro thank you. Don't even worry about it now.
Speaker 2: Watch she stood up and clasps. But this is.
Speaker 4: The truth of the matter is PC is not grieving this hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: You know why because I gave it to him before I came on the platform. I told him in the sermon, I'm gonna say I need a hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Get up and give me this hundred dollars back. He doesn't have to grieve what's not his.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying to you is, if you think this is yours, you don't think you're a manager, you think you're an owner, then every time God asked you for something back, it's like, oh man, God again, y'all know what I'm talking about. Oh man, you act like your bills come every surprise.
Speaker 2: Muffl like it's like, oh bills, this it's the first.
Speaker 3: And we do the same thing with God, and God saying if you had just returned to me what I already gave you, he said. This goes from grieving to watch this.
Speaker 2: This is the cure.
Speaker 3: Gratitude. We'll take get at to arlow or something.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Rload, that's yours. I'm saying it publicly. Arload, that's your one hundred dollars. Oh, Abby said, it's Mother's day. Here we go.
Speaker 3: The cure for the condition of grief is gratitude. The only way that I'm not grieving is that I remember the good times. I remember man it's a blessing to even it's a blessing to even have anything to be God, I remember it is foo. I took somebody to fifteen nineteen this past week, and I got emotional because I for the first year and a half of being the pastor of this church, while I was still learning generosity, I did.
Speaker 2: Not have a car.
Speaker 3: I used to walk to church to preach to people about being blessed. What do you want to talk about? Humility is when your church members are passing you asking you do you need a ride?
Speaker 2: See? People think, oh, he's flashy. You don't know my story. You have no clue what.
Speaker 3: God has brought me through to develop the heart of generosity.
Speaker 2: If I give away so much more than I have. The truth of the matter is listen to me. What I'm saying is the process.
Speaker 3: God said, you're not generous yet, and you bought a land Rover you couldn't pay to get fixed. So I'm not supernaturally blessing you. I'm gonna let that car sit in your driveway broke because of your disobedience. You should have had a Honda Accord sitting up here in a land Rover. Discovery worked for six months. So walk.
Speaker 2: And believe me.
Speaker 3: Walk and don't be ashamed. Walk and no one day you'll give away cars.
Speaker 2: Walk and don't think.
Speaker 3: That this is where I'm leaving you.
Speaker 2: This is where I'm starting you. So you never forget who your supplier is. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: When I went back to fifteen nineteen and I was showing in the building, I said, this is the sidewalk I used to walk with my backpack to come preach to people and tell them that Jesus loved them. I said, when I go up to that building, that's almost two thousand square feet, and we own all the land, even the land Chick.
Speaker 2: For Ley sits on.
Speaker 3: And I said, I get overwhelmed because it was God.
Speaker 2: Who changed my mind first by changing my heart.
Speaker 3: And when my heart changed, I stood up in front of our church and I rehearsed this story.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 3: We broke the seed of poverty over our church with an eighty three hundred dollars seed. I stood up in a series like this and I said, y'all, we're gonna do something we probably have never done in our church before. I said, we're gonna all take an offering. And this entire offering is going to go to other churches in this community. Eight three hundred dollars came in and we took all of that money and we gave some of the friendship in Metropolitan and First back.
Speaker 2: We just gave it away and God said, I can trust you.
Speaker 3: And the amount of money, it doesn't even make the amount that we've been able to give away to other nonprofits, orphanages to widows, to girls' homes, to help people do a God's place in their heart. And it wasn't alone, It wasn't give it back when you get it because of the generosity of these people and people like you who have believed in this vision and honestly decided to live an abundant life.
Speaker 2: It didn't just translate to the church. It translated to their homes.
Speaker 3: And all I'm trying to do is put out an invitation for everybody who's not yet subscribed to this level.
Speaker 2: Of heart posture.
Speaker 3: This is your chance to be a part of God's plan for humanity to reflect him. Because God soul loved the world that he would you stand all over this building. I have to address this.
Speaker 2: Please don't leave. We're going in five minutes.
Speaker 3: But there are some people in this room that the reason why this topic of generosity and finances hits you so hard is because there's another g word that's coming to attack your heart, and it's guilt. And I need to address this right now, because the Bible says there is for now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. And maybe you've been on hard times and maybe you once were really adamant about being generous to God and the local church and others around you, and maybe you stop for some reason, and maybe you just decided I can't let go of his grip. And God's saying it's time to do it. I come to rebuke guilt and shame off of you right now. Yes, the best time to plant a tree in a forest was fifty years ago, but the next.
Speaker 2: That's time today right now.
Speaker 3: So if guilt has been on you, that's been trying to attack your heart, let me give you the antidote or the cure for guilt grace.
Speaker 2: Today. Some of you just need to experience the grace of God. He's saying, I love you so much that I'm giving you another opportunity. Y'all.
Speaker 3: Put past the mic in that whole sheep up there, sheep jacket. This has been hot all day. I just have to confess to you. I've been sweating like woo and look all right, all right, thank you because I'm hot. But he put me up here today. And this Mary had a little lamb, the lamb that was slaying. I gotta get off the stage. I'm feeling good. I'm getting excited about my wife knowing I got her some gifts.
Speaker 2: Okay, It's time for me to go.
Speaker 3: And what I'm saying to you is God interrupted everything to give you another opportunity to Hey, I want your give to be big. I'm gonna give you grace for another day for your give to be. Hey, even on this Mother's Day, it would be probably for some of you, a big deal for you to stop by and say how to your mom? Give a video, give a call, write a letter. I know everything's not resolved, and I know you saying I can't be fake and I can't Tha Da Da. You don't know how much time you have with them. There are people going on to be with the Lord. What if God, what if it would be a big give for you to give a call. I'm just saying, what if the giving's not just about money. What if money's just a test of giving, But what if giving's God's big deal. Today, I'm asking you if you've been having the wrong grip, if you've been actually being attacked in the area of greed, if you've been attacked in the area of guilt, if you've been attacked in any one of these areas. Today, I'm telling you the cure for it is give. And I'm going to impart and pray that a spirit of generosity would come over you, that your eyes would be open to see. How can I be like Jesus in any situation and give? If you want to receive that, lift your hands all over this place. Father, in the name of Jesus, if you're watching online, this is for you. Father. I thank you that your word is eternal, everlasting and strong, and today I delivered your word. But God, I thank you that it's going into people's hearts, because giving is all about the heart.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: We want a heart like yours. We want a heart that sees the need and meets the need. We want a heart that is not greedy. We want our heart, Father God, that flows with abundance. We want a heart, Father, that goes against the generational patterns that we may have learned.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: God, I thank you that you're interrupting bloodlines right now with revelation, and today we're asking start with us. Let us pass down generationally a spirit of generosity. If our children and our family know us for being a certain way. God, I thank you that you would do the work so deep on the inside of us that we would get relabel the renamed in the people that are around us.
Speaker 2: Father, I thank you that you can do the transformation today.
Speaker 3: God, we are asking in the areas that people may not see, would you search our hearts and would you expose anything that may be offensive, creating us a clean heart and renewing us the right spirit. Father, change our motives, because once we can give, our world gets larger and larger. And so today God I impart the gift of faith around giving, we will have the faith to trust you.
Speaker 2: You are the supplier of every one of our needs.
Speaker 3: If the birds don't worry about what they gonna eat, and that the flowers are not going shopping for what they're gonna be dressed in, how much more for each one of us, your children that you love today make the give big in our life so that we never have to have a heart attack. We trust you, we believe you, and we thank you in Jesus' name. Listen to me real quick. The place you need to let Jesus into is your heart. He's the only one that if you let him into your heart, he'll help you change your habits. So some of y'all were about to go at this and be like, all right, I got my points, I know what to do. I'm about to make this happen. And God's like, godly, they missed all of it. All of it points back to me. I want to be in relationship with you. I don't want you to just see me once or twice a year or call me when you're in need. I want to walk and talk with you. I want to lead and guide you. I don't want to just be savior.
Speaker 2: I want to be Lord.
Speaker 3: But you got to let me into your heart. And today some of y'all have been feeling the spirit whispering to you. Today's the day to come home. Today is the day of transformation. All do it next week.
Speaker 2: I gotta clean up.
Speaker 3: God said, you can't clean up what I'm made to clean up. If that's you and you want to let Jesus.
Speaker 2: Into your heart. He already gave his son. All you have to do is receive him. So watch this.
Speaker 3: He gave his son, you get your life. You get to practice giving right now. He gives away, you give up your way. You get to practice giving right now. If that's you, and you want to make Jesus Christ your personal lord and savior. On the counter three, I want you to lift your hands and we're gonna prayer your same pastor include me into that prayer. I want my name to be written in the Lamb's Book of life. I want to give control over to God. I want my eternity to be secure, and I want my history to be healthy. This is what God gives us the ability and passorm like, why are you so passionate about this? Because it's the thing that took me from being a liar, a manipulator, addicted to pornography, bad things in my heart, stuff that nobody could see that was around me.
Speaker 2: But I knew what's in there. And God said, I'm not gonna make you perfect, Well, I'm gonna make you progressive. And today that's somebody's future.
Speaker 3: And if that's you, man, woman, boy, or girl, I don't care how old, how long you've been around church. You know God needs your heart. Today is your day one. You're making the greatest decision of your like to Your name is gonna be written in the Lamb's book of life.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: But more than that, Heaven is about to rejoice. If you want to receive Jesus. Three, shoot your hand up in the air in the room.
Speaker 2: I see you. I see you. I see you, my brother, Transformation Church. I see you, my sister. More than that, God sees you. Come on CC, let's give God praise. Hey, listen.
Speaker 3: As the altar workers come right now. As a family, we're gonna pray. Nobody at TC praise alone. We're a family and we all been there. Can we say this prayer together? Say God, thank you for sending Jesus just for me today.
Speaker 2: I give you my heart. I admit I've sind, I repent, and I.
Speaker 3: Turn to you. Here's my life. Change me, renew me, transform me. I'm yours forever.
Speaker 2: In Jesus name. Amen.
Speaker 3: Hey, can we celebrate with every person?
Speaker 2: Oh? Come on, TCE.
Speaker 3: All that happen is rejoicing right now.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, if you just said that prayer in the room or watch it online line.
Speaker 3: I want you to text saved to eight two eight two eight to or click the QR code.
Speaker 2: We want to send you some information.
Speaker 3: We got some videos me and the team if made to let you know what your next steps are and how to go on this journey. And I'm telling you get in a good Bible based church. TC will always be here for you. If you're in the city or anywhere around, come to church. Man.
Speaker 2: This is not just Mother's Day. This is every Sunday and we want to love on you and help you grow.
Speaker 3: And for every person that's in this room that's dealing with something, maybe grief, maybe greed, maybe something's going on and you need prayer. God gives us the technology of prayer that transforms our life. I'm telling you from all over this room as the worship team sings, I want you to come get prayer. And if you're online, stay on where ship us with us for a minute. I'm gonna come in the back. Go ahead and type your prayer requests up there. The team is gonna feed them to me. I'm gonna pray for you. But today I believe God's gonna do something to change our hearts. Amen, Father, bless this church. Give them hearts that are big enough to receive all the blessing that you were giving them. And today God alter us right here at this altar, have your way.
Speaker 2: In Jesus' name.
Speaker 3: We agree, somebody say we agree, we expect.
Speaker 2: Amen, go out and live a transformed life. Hollylujah.