Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Question what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Good evening, and welcome to the occult Rejects. We gotta we got a bangor show for you all tonight.
Speaker 4: But before we get started, go ahead and hit that like button. Share the stream.
Speaker 5: It's the Fringing Family and uh uh introduced our analyst, are too, are reject for the We have some familiar face here with us. Y'all all know me, I am the host, would be grateful podcast cools.
Speaker 2: My jes sounds like you. Mike is fucked up.
Speaker 1: Now you're breaking up.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. We had you do the intro and the mic fucked though my mic? Oh now you sound great? Now you sound fine? Yeah, oh no, it was literally after you played that that sound too like change the mic.
Speaker 3: It's because we started the stream and then he played the sound if you play I think that happens when I start the stream and I hit the hell.
Speaker 6: That was you who played that's yeah, So let's go ahead and introduce our other host, Arrows.
Speaker 3: You want to go ahead and tell every end guys, this is Arrows is and we did not plan to match our shirts. That just hit synchronicities but this was her kind of idea. So I'm actually pretty excited because I know very little about what we're talking about tonight. So Arrows, do you want to kind of let people know who you are and maybe what we're going to be getting into and will introduce the rest of the rejects here?
Speaker 1: Sure? Hey everyone, it's great to see you. Great to be on again, Am arrows Up. You can find me on YouTube at arrows Up, and you can find me on Twitter at aras to Ethos. I post a lot about metaphysics and the eneads and astrology and yeah, today we're gonna be talking about the Gateway process. So I guess that apparently like it sounds like they had kids listen to a bunch of these tapes and stuff like that, But this is just a CIA document that goes over like some of the reasoning and the results of it. It's pretty interesting, so I'm I'm excited to get into it with you guys. There's an astral projection they talk about, like Condolini awakening, hypnosis, and they mentioned the occult like all the like multiple times, so it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: If I remember correctly.
Speaker 7: Not to rupt, but like, don't they even This is the paperwork you see a lot of people post on the internet where it's like, oh, the government's saying we live in a matrix. If I'm correct, I'm almost positive this is even the paperwork that says that too, where it shows like they got the head and all the slicing and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Like a projection. Yeah, I kind of.
Speaker 2: Very interesting.
Speaker 4: So I don't think I have the right pdf pulled up. What's it called?
Speaker 1: Specifically, it's the Gateway Process. Scroll all the way up.
Speaker 4: I got the stargate.
Speaker 3: Is this related to the telepathy test?
Speaker 4: That's not the right one.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that might be the right one.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I said, are you using the link that is? Yeah, because it's it's titled Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process, right, I was looking.
Speaker 4: Up there on that.
Speaker 3: Well, if we wow, while we're figuring this out, if y'all want to uh introduce the rest of yourselves.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Nick, yeah, thank you very much. Uh yeah, Nick from the Oicle Rejects. You can find uh you can find though you find a bit shoot rumble YouTube, old major podcast. Uh just to let people know who are listening now, Uh, we got Ike Baker and we got Jamie poul Lamb coming on tomorrow at three point thirty.
Speaker 2: Uh, definitely keep an eye out for that.
Speaker 7: We'll be talking about astrology over the ages, you know, over time. And we also got a big name next week coming on. Finally got her on. We got Georgina Rose coming on next Wednesday. So she's a big name in the LIMA. She's not a member of the OTO, but she has a big name in the LIMA. So uh definitely checked that out. I was a little impressed that was finally to get her on the show. So the check that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm excited for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but uh yeah, that's that's about it. And uh yeah, thanks, thanks you all for showing up. And again Arrows, thanks for uh thanks for coming up with this topic because, like I had mentioned in the group chat, like that was an idea that me and Lux had when we covered the first time, and we just never did it. So I'm glad we're actually going back and doing it now. And for some reason it seems to be uh it seems to be a hot topic again. It's probably about the third time I've noticed it being a hot topic after I covered it.
Speaker 2: So like you know. Yes, I better late than never. But thanks again.
Speaker 4: Is this related to the tapes it all?
Speaker 8: I think it's more related to remote viewing.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I think you're mince messed it up again?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: All right, so Ethan, why don't you introduce yourself real quick?
Speaker 8: It's honored to be here with you, guys. I really love exchanging information and learning and sharing. And this document really is so interesting because it brings together the occult of politics and the occult of consciousness really right right into the network of the US government. So Ethan, Indigo Smith. I'm on all the social media and I appreciate anyone reaching out all whenever if they feel like it. And I have a bunch of articles and a few books out there and appreciate anyone checking out those two. And again, honored to be here.
Speaker 2: Julian, Mike working Now you want to try it? Yeah, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: You can introduce headless now, all right, Headless, Last, but not least, what's up guys?
Speaker 4: Headless Chat. You can find me on Instagram and Twitter and on YouTube Headless Giant podcast as. You can also send me your strange and mysterious experiences in your dreams or in reality at Helpless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those on Thursdays on my Magical mail Bag show. Also on some days we got the Trialogues with Ethan and Ricardo and on Mondays I have the Alchemy Mondays with Arrows. So also check out Tuesday seven seven seven with Nick.
Speaker 3: Also check out Rustic Gods with Jewels.
Speaker 4: That's all it is.
Speaker 3: Never you never outlook. It doesn't it doesn't offend me, but you never show. It's fine. It's fine because it's like a series. It's like an a cult reject series, right.
Speaker 1: But the last one was wild.
Speaker 8: It's wild.
Speaker 3: The last one was great. And dude, there's so many I had a bunch of is of Demeter that I that I wanted to pull up that we didn't. We didn't get to pulling up. We didn't get to talking about Nastic Conformant or that video that you were gonna pull up, the crazy Wife swap video. We didn't get a chance to pull that up either.
Speaker 4: So we got so much more in store.
Speaker 3: Maybe for next yeah, maybe for the next episode, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for people, definitely go check out that series. It's rather impressive.
Speaker 7: Like my man's covering a lot of shit, you know what I'm saying, Like and the dudes doing it freestyles. Ude, Yeah, he's freestyling. He doesn't have notes, you know what I'm saying. It's like the Ji from Wu Tang over here, just freestyling crazy.
Speaker 1: Shit PhD and paganism. Really.
Speaker 7: Oh, you know one thing I want to mention before we get into the show. So all of us did here, all of us. You can pat ourselves on the back. I know one time I was bitching that we're only number two in the occult podcast community, out of the top one hundred, but we are number one in her meticism podcasts. Uh so yeah, there we go, out of the top seventy podcast for our medicism.
Speaker 3: Hul rejects number one talking about baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And you know some of this, I'll be totally honest with you, some of the shows that we beat that were on there, I was like, oh wow, like I had that that guy on for a Cult of Personality, you know, to me, like that's like that to some people that was having Sam Tripoli on for them because they're in the you know, in the conspiracy community.
Speaker 2: That was like kind of close for me.
Speaker 7: And to find out that my show beat his, I was like, what the fuck? Just blew me away? You know, I beat Rune Soup what Like, wow, you know, I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: So I just want to throw that out there. Hard work pays off.
Speaker 3: Well, Nick, props to you for bringing us all to you know.
Speaker 2: But you know, it all happens because we're all here. You know, it's not all me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I appreciate that prop seeing that and everyone that's that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Man. Hell yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 4: Hell yea, thank you audience. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, we love you guys as well. I'm gonna start printing. Well, I have a I think I have some occult reject stickers on the way. Maybe not may I may have not put that order in yet. I'm dude, I have like twenty different sticker designs, guys, I have in the works, so court reject stickers as well. I'll be sending them to y'all.
Speaker 2: What since my future ex wife of my current baby, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah that is the name.
Speaker 4: I don't think you comment.
Speaker 2: Don't worry us.
Speaker 7: Uh, Julia has gotten some pretty nasty comments said, So don't don't feel too that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, my baby mama whole ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that screen gap is going to follow her around.
Speaker 7: So I guess, just real quick, before we get into this paperwork, I just want to let people know that again, like this is an announcement, like it says right here on the Gateway Process, I think that was part of the Stargate project. If I correct, I do get those. The difference you know, between those a little shadier. It's in a gray area. I get confused. But you know, for people who don't know what that is, the Gateway Process is is associated with the Monroe Institute. Interesting thing about that guy, you could probably listen to the old the old series that the cole Rejects did. I did go in to that guy, and he was even very much connected to radio and even inventing things.
Speaker 2: So it's just very interesting you had someone like that.
Speaker 7: But it was like tapes and stuff where I guess back then it was probably tapes where we have different sounds and different frequencies, and it was almost like guided meditations at certain points, and.
Speaker 2: It was helping people have out of body experiences. Basically.
Speaker 7: I even used some of them a long time ago, and there was certain markers that I would normally use for myself that I know that I'm about to have an experience, because it's always the same thing over and over again. I found those tapes bringing me to that that point a lot faster, a lot faster, and so in my opinion, I do think there's probably something there, and everyone went too far, only did maybe like five or six tapes, but I definitely think there's something there. And some of the shit that they talk about in these papers is pretty wild, and I think it's worth listening to, you know. Like I mentioned before, me and Lux had covered it and we wanted to go over the paperwork, but we didn't because we already had a bunch of shit to cover. I think it was already like three parts, so we weren't trying to drag it out any much longer. And Erros had mentioned it and I was like, yes, that was like that's something I wanted to do like four years ago, so let's do it, you know. So yeah, thank you, Erros, And just that was just a little bit of I guess, you know, back back information.
Speaker 2: About why we're even doing this. So now Eros, I think you said the first page, you said we could skip.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, right, Yeah, I think so, because it's just like a letter like from the person who kind of wrote it up to the government or whatever. So I say, let's just like dig into the meat of it.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you wanted to say about it before we get into it.
Speaker 1: No, I just think it's really interesting. I feel like you guys probably have more background on it than I do. I just liked.
Speaker 4: If I could pop in that. The reason why I had the wrong BREDF was because I was thinking this was the other end of the project, which was Operation Stargate. Yes, yeah, so Stargate was the one that I had pulled up. You guys were talking about this. So the gateway process was used in projects stargates trying to wing about remote viewing, right, and so they had people from the Monroe Institute doing remote viewing work with a lot of the well known remote viewers that you know, like Joe McGonagall. His Mars one million BC remote viewing was done under Robert Monroe. Yeah, that's the leak. I had the Stargate document pulled up, which they talk about the background here. It says in the mid nineteen or eighteen hundreds. Investigations into a nominalist mental phenomena were initiated by very limited number of researchers working essentially independent of one another to examine this area due to evidence suggested a wide variety of anecdotal accounts of spontaneous occurrences. So one of the motivations for why they started looking into remote viewing is because of spiritualism in the eighteen hundreds. And how they did that methodology so very nice.
Speaker 7: Well thank you for throwing that in there. But uh yeah, so I know I was rose. I figured maybe we would all take turns reading. You thought that would probably work out the best, right, yeah, And I guess as we read, we could just talk about certain things.
Speaker 3: You guys know I love reading.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I figured we kind of do it almost like the book club that you do.
Speaker 2: And if people don't people don't know what the morning would, yes, yes, god, so the morning would.
Speaker 7: If people don't know what that's about, you got to check out Jules Saturday. It's for Patreon, but he does do a little sample for.
Speaker 3: People doing a cult anatomy of man Tomorrow. Oh I'll be here for that, yeah, say, and Ethan, you too. Man, if you're ever up and you want to join us, dude, you're always welcome, even if these.
Speaker 4: Guys I need to go there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, for sure.
Speaker 7: It's definitely fun. It's it's a good time, and it's it's you and you talk.
Speaker 3: About imagine why up that early on Saturday. Good for you. Lucy knows, Lucy knows, And guys, we got enchanted Wiggers coming in twenty twenty six. We'll fit this subliminal.
Speaker 2: Messenger Enchanted Wiggers.
Speaker 3: It's coming, It's coming, all right, all right, Well we'll talk about it towards the end of the show. I have I'm gonna work on like a EP for it, like a like a little wrap, like an underground wrap EP.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 3: So it's good.
Speaker 2: It's a little shit.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, nice, I want to hear that. But yeah, just real quick, definitely check that shit out. It's on Saturday mornings, so what ten o'clock your time with some shit but my time?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we were doing it public and we do the first hour, so we do two books and we review one for the first hour. We do that public and then we cut the x YouTube and we have two rumble streams. The disagree to agree rumble stream is the one that stays public, So we'll cut that and then we'll go to the private, private Patreon stream for the second hour, hour and a half of this show, where it's usually the more juicier, you know, stuff that we're getting into.
Speaker 7: So all right, I wrote you want to start it off, and then I'll and then I guess we could.
Speaker 2: Go down this line. Then I'll go just a go head as a go, and then eything can go if you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to skip the introduction to Yeah, it's not important, okay. Hypnosis, According to the theories of psychologists Ronald Stone and the biomedical engineering models of ish ish it's it's hack Bentov, hypnosis is basically a technique which permits acquisition of direct access to the sensory motor cortex and pleasure centers and lower cerebral emotional portion and associated pleasure centers of the right side of the human brain following successful disengagement of the stimulus screening function of the left hemisphere of the brain. The left hemisphere of the brain is the self cognitive, verbal, and linear reasoning component of the mind. It fulfills the function of screening and coming stimuli by categorizing, assessing, and assigning meaning prior to allowing passage to the right hemisphere of the mind. The right hemisphere, which functions as the non critical, holistic, non verbal, and pattern oriented component of the brain, appears to accept what the left hemisphere passes to it without question. Consequently, if the left hemisphere can be distracted, either through boredom or through reduction to a soporific semi sleep state, external stimuli to include hypnotic suggestions, are allowed to pass unchallenged into the right hemisphere, where they are accepted and acted upon directly. The result may involve an emotional reaction originating in the lower cerebral region, sensory slash motor responses requiring involvement of the cortex, and so on. Both the sensory and the motor cortices of the right cerebral portion of the brain contain a sequence of points known as the homunculus, which corresponds two points. Oh yeah, I can't see you guys, so I don't know how to know if you guys want to interrupt me.
Speaker 7: Yoh wait, yeah, I was very excited that I mentioned the monkey because.
Speaker 3: I really mentioned because I.
Speaker 2: Still am belief that it's something physical.
Speaker 1: Multiple times they do.
Speaker 4: Actually well, the sensory homunculous is this figure.
Speaker 7: That wraps around the brain and it shows you what part of the body it efectssum shit.
Speaker 3: I think there's a picture of it. A little further down, there's a there's a little diagram of it maybe right.
Speaker 4: Basically, it's like a wiring harness. This is how they view your brain is basically the wiring comes out in these areas from these different parts of the body, and so you've got more wires going to certain parts and then other other parts have less wires going to them. But that's how they would characterize your entire bodies. By looking at the sensory homunculous, you can see where the most nerve connections are. It's mostly in your face and eyes and all the rest of that.
Speaker 3: A mind.
Speaker 4: Right, just scroll out a little bit, you'll see the figure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know headless. You were talking the other day about how like some people when they ask for project like they'll use like a magical homunculus to like protect their.
Speaker 4: That's what was talked about in a book called The The Magnificent world of who's the euclid? Is it euclid? Now, who's the guy who did the the geometry with the squares on the x y axis? What's that called? Anyways, it was that it was that mathematician and he was talking about how you have to if you're doing extended journeys outside of the body using astral projection, you need to have a homoculous guard your body, or else the demon is gonna hop into your vessel.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, okay, well I guess sertor right that you could create.
Speaker 4: No, no, this was a guy related to Euclidean geometry. I forgot his name though, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'll continue, thank you. So, the uberal portion of the brain contain a sequence of points known as the homunculus, which corresponds to points in the body see Exhibit one next page. We already looked at that stimulation of the corresponding area and the core tex causes immediate response in the associated portion of the body. Consequently, induction of the suggestion that the left leg is numb if it reaches the right hemisphere unchallenged and is referred to the appropriate area of the sensory cortex, will result in an electrical reaction being generated that will induce the feeling of numbness. Similarly, the suggestion that the person is experiencing a general feeling of happiness and well being would be referred to the appropriate pleasure centers located in the lower cerebral portion or in the cortex of the right hemisphere, thereby inducing the suggested feeling of euphoria. Finally, suggestions such as one if I.
Speaker 4: Could pop in real quick, Yeah, I think they've mislabeled that because there is a portion of your brain that is dedicated to shutting down different parts of the body. So they're referring to the act of going into a hypnotic state as being pleasure centers, when really it's actually just the shutting down motion. So they've sort of mislabeled that, like either one can be induced, but they're not inducing the pleasure centers. They're trying to create a numbing sensation.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they're talking about just like kind of multiple examples of what you can do with hypnosis, and they even talk about like curing disease and stuff later on in it.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the interesting things when I was in the army, I had a guy who was my roommate who did self hypnosis, and he could put the back of his neck on one chair and the act of his heels on another chair and hold himself up like that almost indefinitely after hypnotizing himself into a trance. And what he said was, once you've engaged the part of your brain that actually produces this rigidity or this I guess you would call it like a constant tension. It's not something that can be broken very easily, so he can actually self hypnotize them into being completely paralyzed. Jeeves, jeez, it was the guy who taught me how to do it.
Speaker 1: Finally, suggestions such as one that informs the hypnotic subject that he enjoys enhanced concentration or powers of memory would be responded to in the right hemisphere by accessing unused information storage capacity normally held in reserve as a result of left hemisphere selection and control process is this aspect will become significant in the context of the Gateway process when attention is given to examining the way that hypnosis may be used to accelerate progress in the early stages of the Gateway experience. I just love that because it's like so much of what we do in magic is like reprogramming the subconscious, you know, to like get the results that we want. And I mean that's what this really is. You know, this is a seems like a pretty easy direct way to do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you want me to go or you want me.
Speaker 2: To take a look?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I have to probably scroll through it.
Speaker 2: So I have it opened up my end.
Speaker 8: Oh so, I.
Speaker 3: Guess they were teaching people to create these monkeylouses or was this just like a some kind of research study.
Speaker 1: In this context, It's just like it's probably some kind of bodily parallel, you know, it's the actual physical monculus in the brain. But I'm sure that there is some kind of like symbology there that would be like related.
Speaker 3: To oh I got you, okay, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think it's more of like a consciousness creation that can you can, for instance, with the remote viewing, you can maybe have your consciousness body visit a location, for instance, right, your homunculars. Maybe I think this is the reference they're using the military, right.
Speaker 4: Well, what they're saying right here is that all of the nerves in your body have certain places that they show up at the end of the nervous system in your brain. Right, So you could see that the feat it's very small in there because proportionally they are less nerves that go to your feet, and there are that go to your head. And this is where the nerves that go to your head come out. So there's this strip called the sensory strip, and that is what's connecting all of the different parts of your body to your brain. And so in that area you've got the different senses that then branch off into the other parts or lobes of the brain. So right, there would be the distribution of how many nerves there are per anch I guess in these other parts of your body. So you even have internal organs that would be in that sensory strip as well. You know that it's a literal.
Speaker 1: Part of the brain.
Speaker 3: So did the alchemical uh you know, homunculous creation did Did they name this part in your brain after that? Or was that because it is named after your brain? I mean, this part of.
Speaker 4: Your brain was named after the alchemical concept because this is all of your sensory organs. This is the little you, right, this is the thing that's pointing outwards. So it makes sense to me why they would call it a homunculus. It literally is that part of the brain that is the sensory homunculous.
Speaker 9: Right, okay, I understand it now, you know how you talking about those nerves running up the side of Ye go ahead, headless in the uh right, in those in those two pictures that I made where the guy is blindfolded or has a pirate patch on, and he has the warns coming out of it the skull, that's what I'm actually referring to that, oh, with those things.
Speaker 3: And then believe it or not, look at that thing. I mean that looks like I think that's part of the lymphatic system right there, right, uh if if it's the same thing there.
Speaker 4: In the middle, yeah, it does, doesn't.
Speaker 1: Well I'm glad that next reading this next part because this made me think of Nick.
Speaker 10: Actually, hey, arrows, Arrows, could you put little zodias all along that body as well?
Speaker 4: Because the head is yeah, the head is aries and then on down.
Speaker 1: Oh like on like a full human body.
Speaker 4: Right. Well, especially with the sensory homoculous because each one of those different regions would be governed by a different zodiac sign.
Speaker 1: Oh so interesting. Yeah, you definitely could.
Speaker 3: The brain is fascinating the shape of everything in there. It's just.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: Transcendental meditation, on the other hand, transcendental meditation works in a distinctly different fashion. In this technique, intense and protracted, single minded concentration on the pron set on the process of drawing energy up the spinal cord ultimately results in what appears to be creation of acoustical standing waves in the cerebral ventricles, which are then conducted to the gray matter in the cerebral cortex on the right side of the brain. As a result, according to Bentov, these waves will stimulate and eventually polarize the cortex in such a way that it will tend to conduct a single a signal along to homoculous starting from.
Speaker 2: The toes and on up.
Speaker 7: Oh geez, Yeah, that's kind of like like I talk about like when I go to blast off, it's like from my toes up, I go fucking like it just disappears, like there's no feeling at all, Like it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Exist, Like like from my knees down just gone like this. I wouldn't even feel them in bed, like they just didn't exist.
Speaker 7: The Bentov biomechanical model, as described in a book by Lee Sanella, MD entitled Kundalini Psychosis or Transcendence, states that the standing acoustical waves of the result of the altered rhythm of the heart sounds which are occasioned by prolonged practice of meditation, in which set up the sympathetic vibrations in the walls of the fluid filled cavities which comprise the third and.
Speaker 2: Lateral ventricles of the brain.
Speaker 7: In addition, according to bentof the states of blood, the state of bliss described by those whose Kunglini symptoms have completed the full loop along the hemisphere may be explained as self stimulation of the pleasure centers in the brain caused by the circulation of a current along the sensory cortex.
Speaker 2: Bentoff also notes.
Speaker 7: That most of the described symptoms start on the left side of the body, means that it is mostly a development occurring in the right hemisphere, although normally a period of meditation, evolving intense concentration and practice for five years or some is required to bring up the Kundalini Bentorf state section.
Speaker 4: Think about think about the the bappo met One side is up, one side is down. Are they talking about the different hemispheres of the brain too. When it comes to Baphomet.
Speaker 7: I guarantee you I've even wondered if that was Jeweles might remember this in missing pieces and when they're above the above the convenience store. I think it might be the little guys like going up and down between.
Speaker 2: The world and something like intercourse between the worlds. He does mention going up down, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely, no, that's all. Yeah, And like.
Speaker 1: The feminine and masculine.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, oh yeah, and masculine the light in the dark, masculine feminine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's very yin yam too, right, because it's got the internal external right and left opposite kind of crossing, and.
Speaker 3: Then it's gotten the human animal kind of chimeric hybrid to represent the upper and lower self or the lower and higher self.
Speaker 4: I guess I just had a thought. So imagine this, right, if you're looking at the two parts of the hemispheres of the brain that have the different sensory homunculous on them, it's not just this side that has all of that stuff corresponding to that part of the body. So right side we correspond to the left side of the body. So you're literally bisected. Your entire body is bisected in the middle of your brain, and then the strip for the right side is over here on the left side, and the strip for the left side is over here on the right side. So you're making a physical representation of the Cross inside of your own body as your nerves are split in half. So there's literally a sign of the Cross inside of your brain.
Speaker 3: Dude. Yeah, there's the eye of Horus inside of our brain.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Like, it's a cult anatomy, which is becoming one of the most fascinating topics that I've been getting into. Absolutely, yeah, there is stoked for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, what if Baphamet is like inverted sphinx instead of like the body of the beasts and then the head of a human, it's the the body of a human.
Speaker 2: I never realized that's right.
Speaker 3: Whoa, So it's not it's not like this beacon of wisdom, it's it's more so the opposite.
Speaker 4: Well, the sphax is kind of an inverted uh uh.
Speaker 8: I was thinking of.
Speaker 4: Was that either?
Speaker 8: Sorry, sorry, I'm lagging. I was thinking there's a Taichi meditation that is the grand ultimate. Sorry, not the grand Ultimate. That's taichi the microcosmic orbit, which is a process very similar to how this transcendental meditation process is being described. And when this was written, not so much when it was released publicly. Transcendental meditation actually hypgnosis was very popular too, not and TCM transcendental meditation push one of the more popular. It was so pushed and so popular and was a real big money maker. Not to note in the sense that it wasn't isn't a valuable meditation practice, but it was very closed in the sense it wasn't free the books and the process was very elked for the time, but it was super popular. My point, being long winded point is that most meditation processes that are available today will get you to where this practice, where these suggestions are leading to right, which is clearing the mind so that you can get out of the way and tap into the collective consciousness to simplify. So not not to knock any like hypnosis, TCM or transcendental meditation, they're still valuable, but what people are practicing now are probably as valuable. And that goes to the remote viewing development. It was it was not stagnant, it was it was a process in movement emotion and development and so many many things can be integrated that people might practice today.
Speaker 4: I just think it's amazing that it's coming from the CIA.
Speaker 3: You know right, Hey, they did it with the Temple of Set. Dude. They dropped those documents months ago and speak of which we talked about that last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got all all of Michael Achino's books, so I'm gonna be a subject matter expert on everything Michael Aquino by the time I'm finished.
Speaker 3: With them all, even more than this.
Speaker 4: I bought them off Amazon. I just thought, you know, somebody's got to do it. Nobody reads Michael. This is what Nick motivated me to do. He's got the books that nobody has ever read, and they just talk about them all day long. So I'm just like, all right, well, I got to learn everything I need to about the guy so that I can't say that I'm one of those people.
Speaker 2: I like that man.
Speaker 7: No, but you know what, you'll probably have plenty of actual ship out of his own words to even use anyone.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that you don't even have to make up juristic fuck can clickbait shit.
Speaker 7: Exactly, or it might actually be like this is maybe more like you might actually really find the crush.
Speaker 8: Out the roots.
Speaker 2: Really about.
Speaker 4: All of this stuff is about finding out the roots, because once you can find out the roots, you can find out where all this other stuff comes from. So once you know the roots, that's when you can start plugging all the information.
Speaker 7: Sir, I like that, all right, let me go. Uh fuck, I lost my spot.
Speaker 2: Again, I see it, Bentos states.
Speaker 7: Bentos states that exposure to mechanical or acoustical vibrations in the range of four to seven Hurtz cycles per second for protracted periods may achieve the same effect. Bentoff sites as an example, repeated writing in a car whose suspension in seat combination produced that range of vibrations, or being exposed for long periods of time to these frequencies caused, for instance, by an air conditioning duct.
Speaker 2: I guess that can happen that too. Well.
Speaker 7: He also knows that the cumulative effect of these vibrations may be able to trigger a spontaneous Physiocundalini sequence insusceptible people who have a particular sensitive nervous system drumedy to keep going, and then let me just finish off that page, Jules, And then you'll take over for biofeedback, Okay, yeah, you keep going if you want.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you guys want to take over, go I can hit it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah feedback. The third consciousness altering methodology, which we will be briefly describing, is biofeedback. Biofeedback is some biofeedback is somewhat unique in that it actually employs self cognition self cognitive powers of left hemisphere to gain access and let me see, gain access to such areas of the right hemispheres, the lower cerebral, motor and sensory cortices, and assorted pain pleasure centers. Instead of suppressing the left hemisphere as is done in hypnosis or largely bypassing and ignoring it as is done in visual transcendental meditation, biofeedback teaches the left hemisphere first to visualize the desired result and then to recognize the feelings associated with the experience of successful right hemisphere access to specific lower cerebral cortex, pain pleasure or other areas in the manner needed to produce the desired result. Special self monitoring devices, such as the digital thermometer are used to inform the left brain when it succeeds in key the right hemisphere into accessing the appropriate area. What do you think those wearables on your risks are doing on this is Once this is done, the left brain can then repeatedly instruct the right brain to re establish the pathways involved so as to produce the same external objective measures of success. In this way, the pathways are strengthened and emphasized to such an extent that the left brain consciousness is enabled to access appropriate areas of the right brain using a conscious demand mode. For example, if the subject wishes to increase the circulation in the left leg in order to speed up healing, they may concentrate with his left brain on achieving that result while carefully monitoring a digital thermometer connected to the left leg. When the concentrated effort begins to achieve success, the digital thermometer will register an increase in the temperature of the left leg. At that point, the subject can mentally left brain associate the sensation experience with the result achieved, and can begin to emphasize by memory recall the same process to cause its strengthening. By enhanced malignant tumors can apparently be suppressed and ultimately destroyed physiology or by the body's pleasure centers can be stimulated and a variety of specific physiological results may be achieved. In addition, biofeedback may be used to greatly accelerate achievement of deep meditative states, particularly for beginners who have no experience in meditative techniques and whose progress in that methodology is enhanced through effective visualization and external objective affirmation. Well, one way I can think of that is by those have you guys ever seen those mushrooms that get hooked up to the electrodes and then they start playing music. This kind of thing is done with biofeedback and meditation, so that they hook up the EEG to your head, and the more in tune your your thoughts become, the more positive biofeedback in your ear holes you get. Right, So it's a it's a feedback loop. Display of the subjects brainwave pattern on a Katha ray tube has proven to be laboratory validated means by which may quickly learn to place themselves profoundly relaxed states characterized by the sort of quietude and singularity of mental focus associated with advanced medication Number five gateway and HEMI sync uh, do you want to take that ethan?
Speaker 8: Let's see, let's see are we at five?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was going to say that the summation of a lot of this is to get rid of our own consciousness, which is in the way a little anecdote which I think is inspirational of the Buddha. Someone asks him, what did you gain from meditation? You're teaching this meditation and what have you gained from it? And he said, I've gained nothing, but I've lost the fear of death, the anxiety of life and old age and this and that. And so he shed all of these problematic anxiety issues rather than gaining something or pursuing gaining something, and that way he was able to open up his mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, and you even shed the body. And they talk about time travel in this even.
Speaker 4: Right on the note of biofeedback though, I mean, the wearables are definitely in line with all of this biofeedback. I just you know, everybody's putting these things on. They don't realize that it's a two way street. They can influence you just as easily with electromagnetic fields as you could be influencing them with your data. So all they have to do is introduce a little bit of stimulus, and then they've got you on the hulk, sort of like a you know, roach on a strength.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: It's interesting too. A lot of this document as a whole really knocks materialism like that we're so locked into as a science approach. This really I think it gets at a lot of the technical aspects of this Max Plank quote, which I've noticed the remote viewers refer to a lot. I'll share before every Sorry, I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing postulates consciousness, and the materialism view, of course, is the complete opposite of that. So I think this paper kind of just gets at the whole consciousness. I like the Wu Tang version consciousness rules everything around me. I'll read.
Speaker 2: That's the radio.
Speaker 8: No, no, I'm sorry, that was my interjection, but he stops at postulates consciousness the Max Plank quote. But I regard consciousness as fundamental is you know, sums it up neatly. Anyway, So gay Way and HEMI sync. Now that we have briefly profiled the basic mechanics of the principal techniques for altering or expanding consciousness, which share some of the objectives and or methods employed in the Gateway Experience, we may proceed to focus on what that technique actually involves. Fundamentally, the Gateway Experience is a training system designed to bring enhanced strength, focus, and coherence to the amplitude and frequency of brain wave output between the left and right hemispheres so as to alter consciousness, moving it outside the physical sphere so as to ultimately escape even the restrictions of time and space. The participant then gains access to the various levels of intuitive knowledge which the universe offers. What differentiates the Gateway Experience from forms of meditation is its use of the Hemi sync technique, which is defined as a monograph by Monroe Institute trainer Militia Melissa Jaeger as a quote a state of consciousness defined when the eg patterns of both hemispheres are simultaneously equal in amplitude and frequency. Although Hemi sink seems to be rather rare and of only short duration in ordinary human consciousness, Melissa Jaeger states that quote audio techniques developed by Bob Monroe can induce and sustain HEMI sink with the Institute's basic Focus three tapes. She also notes that quote studies conducted by Elmer and Alice Green at the Meninger Manager Foundation have also shown that a subject with twenty years of experience in zen meditation could consistently establish hemy sink at will, sustaining it for over fifteen minutes. Doctor Stewart Twemlow, a psychiatrist and research associate of the Monroe Institute, reports that quote, in our studies of the effect of the Monroe tape system on brain waves, we have found that the tapes encouraging the focus encourage the focusing of brain energy. It can be managed with a light bulb in watts into a narrower and narrower frequency band. This focusing of energy is not unlike the yoga concept of one pointedness, which may translate in Western terms as single mindedness. Unquote. Doctor Twemlow goes on to observe that as the individual gets into the tapes beyond Focus three quote, there is a gradual increase in brain wave size, which is a measure of brain energy or power, and essentially, I feel like, that's a long winded way of saying. With this technology and audio assistance, we can enhance the meditation process and effects by magni magnitudes of order order of magnitudes. Right. So something I was thinking about in Oh, please let this go on. I can say this later.
Speaker 4: When it comes to hemi sink and the sensory homunculous, you have to think that these two things are lick. So as your ears are taking in these different vibrations that produce alternate waves of frequency that your your your mind here is it's stimulating the entire nerve cluster around those sensory homunculi, right, So both sides of your brain are then responding to the things that your ears are hearing in such a way that it creates sort of like a reciprocal vibration. That's when you can, you know, create these different things is by synchronizing both hemispheres on the same wave one, which is rare because we're constantly in you know, several different frames of mind. I mean, when do we ever have focused concentration?
Speaker 3: Right? Were all in any of these little programs in school?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was, I don't remember any tapes.
Speaker 3: I was in one. It was called open doors. I've heard of that you think about, like the doors of perception and all that, right, Like it's as yeah, yeah, and we are in the month of Janice.
Speaker 7: It was somebody I knew that I show somebody else mentioned it in there. I think the Gate program I saw somebody mentioned in the comments. That's somebody I knew somebody personally that was going to come on the show a while ago. But I just I think it just kind of let the bull drop that they was supposed to be a gate program and they said this ship.
Speaker 2: Was part of it. They were in elementary school listening to this ship. I was like, what really, Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounded familiar. I was like, dude, because and then I we had talked about it before, obviously, but I think I had brought it up in the group chat that I was in the program or whatever in one of those little programs that they had in the schools. Is it my turn to read?
Speaker 1: Have you read yet? No? Okay, go ahead, and then I'll read next. We've skipped you?
Speaker 4: Sorry about that?
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's fun. It's fun. We're on six.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think so.
Speaker 2: First laser.
Speaker 4: This is really awesome, guys, I like this. I love seeing how your brains work about this information. This is awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think this shits really important.
Speaker 4: Yeah right.
Speaker 3: Melissa Jaeger uses a metaphor to help clarify the process involved in the use of Hemi sink in the Gateway experience. She points out that the human mind in its natural state may be likened to an ordinary lamp, which expends energy in the form of both heat and light, but in a chaotic, incoherent way, which diffuses its energy over a wide area of rather limited debt. On the other hand, the human mind under the discipline of Hemi Sink acts after the fashion of a laser beam, which produces a discipline stream of light. The stream of energy is projected with total coherence both frequency and amplitude, such that the surface area of a laser beam contains billions of times the concentrated energy found in a similar surface area on the sun. Holy Shit. Gateway assumes that once the frequency and amplitude of the human brain are rendered coherent, it is possible to begin accelerating both so that the human mind is soon resonating at ever higher vibrational levels. The mind can then bring itself into synchronization with more vibrational, with more sophisticated and rarefied energy levels in the universe. The mind, when operating at these increasingly rarefied levels, is assumed to be capable of processing the information thus received through the same fundamental matrix by which it makes I'm losing my place because it's so small, by which it makes sense of Okay, hold on, let me read that again. When operating at these increasingly rarefied levels, is assumed to be capable of processing the information thus received through the same fundamental matrix by which it makes sense of ordinary physical sensory input. To achieve meaning in a cognitive context, it's a long sentence. Such meaning is usually perceived visually.
Speaker 11: In the form of symbols ah, but may also be perceived as astonishing flashes of holistic intuition, or even in the form of scenarios involving both visual and aural perception.
Speaker 3: The mechanics by which the mind exercises the consciousness function will be addressed in more detailed later in this paper.
Speaker 4: We got to get it out record, we got to get curtain. That's crazy, that would be fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at.
Speaker 4: Who I've heard Jarp with kerb the comedian. Yeah yeah, he's great. He's got his own conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 1: All right. Oh wait, I'm muted. You guys can hear me right now?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Yes, I should be muted.
Speaker 2: But okay, the whole time you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You, all right? Section seven Frequency following response. To achieve synchronization of brain hemispheres, the hemi sync technique takes advantage of a phenomenon known as the frequency following response, which means that if a subject here is a sound produced at a frequency which emulates one of those associated with the operation of the human brain, the brain will try to mimic the same frequency pattern by adjusting its brain wave output. Therefore, if the subject is in a fully awake state, but here is sound frequencies which approximates brainwave output at the theta level, the subject's brain will endeavor to alter its brain wave pattern from normal beta to the theta level. Since the theta level is associated with sleep, the subject concerned may progress from a fully awake to a sleep state, provided that he does not consciously resist as the brain strives to entrain its wave frequency output with the one which the person hears. Since these brain wave frequencies are outside the spectrum of sounds which can be heard in pure form by the human ear, homy sync must produce them based on another phenomenon known as the brain's capacity for deducing beat frequencies. If the human brain is exposed to one frequency in the left ear, which is ten hertz below another audible frequency played in the right ear, rather than hearing either of the two audible frequencies, the brain chooses to hear the difference between them, the beat frequency that's availing itself of the FFR phenomenon, and using the technique of beat frequencies the Gateway system uses, how you sink? And other audio techniques.
Speaker 4: Can I stop you right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I thought that's what they were talking about when it comes to HEMI sink? What were they talking about in the previous section. If they weren't talking about the resonance between these two different beats and creating that unifying sound wave, maybe I just jumped the gun. But you know what I'm saying, right, because the whole idea behind heavy sink is that you're creating the two different resident beats and that it creates a third frequency in the mind that you hear, but it's not being played right yep.
Speaker 1: I think maybe they're just adding that extra detail like of just how that works, Like if you have one frequency in one year and another frequency in the other year, like the brain just cut like cuts the difference between them.
Speaker 4: And that's that's where you hear the third sound. That's that's how you get the different frequencies. They actually have a lot of different instruments that are based off of that, like the allows, but a lot of that stuff is you know, they copied off of you know, these ancient instruments. But at the same time, it's like they're making a lot of checks that I don't think they can cash. But I think most kind of picked up on that by now, you know.
Speaker 1: I guess it's just different than like having the same frequency in both ears.
Speaker 4: Right, they're trying to get to that. Yeah, the atmosphere is seeking up. But I think they're problemisic a lot more than they can deliver in a lot of this different amplitude way, you know, because they mentioned amplitude a lot, but I don't think they know what it means.
Speaker 8: I've always whether I'm ignorant for doing this is probably arguable, but I've always pursued meditation without additives, so that when I saw the sound requirement and headphones deductively, I kind of veered away from it. And any kind of friend I have not No, no, I have not enough. I'm interested in doing so, but I but I wonder, as things this was meant for a military capacity for people to be able to do it rapidly. I wonder if it's necessarily the best thing for a person. I questioned, if you know, yeah, you're going at one hundred or ninety out of nowhere, you might you might? Did you here because for killing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Did you hear Natalie Spearman's analysis of her experience with the god helmet, Because that's what they're talking about with the god helmet. This, this whole heavy sink is part of the god helmet format. It's the method.
Speaker 8: Well, it reminds me too when when we were a Nick and I and maybe headless too of a couple other people when we were looking into those the murdering like uh, transsexual group from the Bay Area that were running around and they had all this technology and thank you, they had all this technology in relation to activating the HEMI sink and they didn't seem to stable either. Uh So it seems like it's uh, you know, practiced among a few people, especially those that are leaning towards the technocracy. In these guys case, they were leaning towards the techno god. Even they were a little loopy obviously, But there is an idea in Taichi I wanted to share. We always hear about how we only use eight percent of our brain right well, in reflect to meditation, we also, I would argue, only use eight percent of our body potential. And that doesn't mean we need to go to the gym, but just this mind body connection that is reflected in this document is something that we are inhibited to use as much. And I would say, if we could increase the percentage of that, will we'll really tap in, so to speak.
Speaker 4: So I have a question, are we on the verge of a side tech revolution where there will be technology lgy that can amp up SIGH abilities long enough to maybe make a big bank robbery or I don't know, hack somebody's account, take all of their crypto. Are we on a side tech revolution tip that could be a whole different thing. That's happening here. I mean, that's what they're talking about. It's like, all these things can be induced. So what are you trying to induce? You know, is there a power that's deployed with this. I mean, that's an interesting question.
Speaker 8: It makes me think too, like if that does tend to be a big problem, what would the solution be? Microchip would be right, well, in.
Speaker 1: Two they would be able to I mean, I know it's neural link. I remember when that came out and reading like that eighty page document. You know, you would be able to share bodily sensations with other people and memories and things that you've seen and stuff like that. So I mean you could probably like induce like a Kondolini state or like any of these kinds of states, just mechanically through that. I also wanted to say that, No, I don't remember what else I was gonna say. I feel you, but h yeah, maybe it'll come back to me. Oh no, okay, yeah, I do remember. I feel like with the Zizians, like I can see people going crazy, like if they are like using certain effects to like bypass the left side of the brain and they're just going straight into the subconscious and programming things. I mean, if you're not careful about what you're programming into there, you could probably mess your brain up.
Speaker 2: I totally agree.
Speaker 7: I think if you look at like even when we covered and like covered what they were even like into with the brain shit, and then just look at the stuff they got caught with and some of the drugs that these things these people were taking, Like what do you expect you're gonna have a crazy motherfucker.
Speaker 2: At some point?
Speaker 1: Well, and two it's like, I mean that's where so many cathonics themes come out, where like if your subconscious patterns are like corrupted or confused or there's a gap there, like that's where our fears and like confusing like imagery can come about, like nightmares and all sorts of those fearful kind of things, scary experiences sometimes, I think, even like hallucinations and stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and even without these like mechanical enhancements, if you will, there's warnings that come with definitely Chi gung and I don't know about yoga so much, and definitely not so much taichi, but there's warnings that you can get chi madness essentially right just from meditating in the kind of wrong course if you will.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Interesting, I just I keep coming back to the idea that now this stuff is public. So what happened after they made chad GPT public? Right? What happened after they made all of this military technology that created AI public? What did they do? Well? Then they started an AI arms race? Right now, this stuff has been public for a while now, a couple of decades. You don't think that there hasn't been a pi ar AI arms race going on behind the scenes when it comes to studies like this, Oh yeah, Like what are we actually looking at? This is like forty years behind the times, and we're talking about a lot of compounding technology and techniques. How many different new propaganda techniques have been developed on the Internet. Do you guys remember when ASMR was not a thing, just didn't exist, Right, This is a whole different way that they have. We're approaching your brain and getting it to think certain thoughts. I think there's a PI arms race and stuff like this is reflective of what's actually going on maybe forty years ago.
Speaker 2: No, there's people that walk around today.
Speaker 7: If they heard HEMI synk, they think some shit, not even believing really, and.
Speaker 1: We're not even in the need of it, because at some point they're talking about leaving your body, talking to other intelligences and basically crossing the abyss. Even it's kind of crazy, okay, So let's see where was I. Thus availing itself of the FFR phenomenon and using the technique of beat frequencies, the Gateway system uses hemi sync and other audio techniques employing the FFR phenomenon to introduce a variety of frequencies which are played at a virtually subliminal, marginally audible level. The objective is to relax the left hemisphere of the brain, place the physical body in a virtual sleep state, and bring the left and right hemispheres into coherence under conditions designed to promote the production of ever higher amplitude and frequency of brainwave output. Audible and perhaps subliminal suggestions by Bob Monroe accompany the various brainwave frequencies, which are sometimes rolled in together with other sounds such as sea surf, to mask the sound frequencies where desirable. In this way, Gateway endeavors to provide the subject with the tools by which he may alter his consciousness based on his own volition over time. Through the repetitive use of the tapes so as to access through intuitive means, new categories of information not available to ordinary consciousness.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll take over the right role of resonance.
Speaker 7: However, brain coherence through entrainment to beat frequencies it used to via stereo headphones is only part of the reason why the gateway system works. It is also designed to achieve the physical quietude characteristic of deep transcendental meditative states, which brings about a complete alteration of the fundamental resonance pattern associated with the sound frequencies produced by the human body. Yoga, zen or transcendental meditation, if practiced long enough, will produce a change in the sound frequency with which the human heart resonates through the entire body. According to Bentov, this change is This change in resonance results from elimination of what the medical profession calls the bifurcation echo, so that the sound of the heartbeat can move synchron synchronosis.
Speaker 2: Well, fucking fuck that word.
Speaker 7: Up and down the circulatory system in harmonious resonance approximately seven times a second. Benton describes the role played by the bifurcation echo as follows. When the left ventricle of the heart ejects blood. The order being elastic, balloons out just beyond the valve and causes a pressure pulse to travel down along the A order. When the pressure pulse reaches the bifurcation in the lower sandom in the lower abdomen, which is where the aorder forks in two to go into the legs, part of the pressure pulse rebounds and starts traveling up the A order. If in the meantime the heart ejects more blood and a new pressure pulse is traveling down, these two pressure points will eventually collide somewhere along the order and produce an interference pattern. By placing the body in a sleep like state, the gateway tapes achieve the same goal as meditation in that it places the body in such a profoundly lacked state that the bifurcation echoes slowly fades away as the heart lessens the forest in frequency with which it pushes blood into the order. The result is a regular rhythmic sine wave pattern of sound which echoes throughout the body and rises up, rises up into the head and sustained residence.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 7: The amplitude of this sine wave pattern one measured with a sensitive seismograph type instrument is about three times the average of the sound volume produced by the heart when it is operating normally. If you want it, you want me to read the next one, or just somebody else want to go?
Speaker 4: I got it. If you want me to, I'll bet the last time. Thomas turn Yeah, yeah, we're gonna get We're gonna go at nine. Brain stimulation.
Speaker 3: All right, so uh brain stimulation. Ben Tom's biomedical model shows that this resonance is of considerable importance since it is all since it is directly transmitted to and impacts upon the brain. The resulting vibration is received and transmitted into the brain itself via the fluid filled third and left ventricles located above the brain stem. An electromagnetic pulse is then generated, which stimulates the brain to raise the amplitude and frequency of brain wave output, just as doctor Twimlow observed in his research on the effects of the hemicink tapes. Also, the brain is contained in a tight membrane called the dual, which is in turned cushioned by a thin layer of fluid located between it and the skull. As the coherent resonance produced by the human heart, in a state of profound relaxation, reaches the fluid layers surrounding the brain. It sets up a rhythmic pattern that's cool, in which the brain moves up and down approximately zero point zero zero five to zero point zero one zero millimeters and a continuous pattern. The self reinforcing character of resonant behavior accounts for the body's ability to sustain this movement despite the mineral level of energy involved. The minimal level of energy involved. In this way, the entire body, based on its own, based on its own microemotion, functions as a tuned vibrational system which transfers energy in a range of between six point eight and seven point five herts into the Earth's ionosphere cavity, which itself resonates at about seven to seven point five herts. Of this process, Bentov states, this is occurring at a very long wavelength of about forty thousand kilometers or just about deep. Is that kilometers? Please tell me it is? Is there another measurement for it? Okay? Kill, okay, sorry, I didn't know there was another. I want to make sure I got everything right, and I can't do it. I can't do a Russian accent or just about the perimeter of the planet. In other words, the signal from the movement of our bodies will travel around the world in about one seventh of second through the electrostatic field in which we are ambitted. Such a long wave link knows no obstacles and its strength does not inunate. And then I can't I can't say that with.
Speaker 2: The Russian.
Speaker 3: Attenuate much over long distance. Okay, I can't do anymore. Guys. Naturally, it will go through just about anything metal, concrete, water, in the fields making up our bodies. It is the ideal medium for conveying a telepathic signal.
Speaker 1: So we can send a signal out and they'll travel around the world in about one seventh of a second.
Speaker 3: Verty fucking cool. And we don't know stuff like this, you know, like this isn't well.
Speaker 4: The resident frequency again, it's like billiard balls. So you're not talking about having that much amplitude, right, is right, But it's a very small amount of output over time. That is a huge thing, especially when you're talking about cosmic radiation. So this is why I.
Speaker 3: Give can you build that output?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, through resident frequencies that's what they're talking about. Throughout this thing. You can create these.
Speaker 1: Oh they also increase the decibel like they I forget what they hook up to people, But they will actually increase your decibel output.
Speaker 4: It's just feedback loops.
Speaker 3: I'm going to finish this. Consequently, the Gateway process is designed to rather rapidly induce a state of profound calm within the nervous system and to significantly lower blood pressure to calls the circulatory system, skeleton, and all other physical organ systems to begin vibrating coherently at approximately seven to seven point five cycles per second. The resulting resonance sets up a regular repetitive sound wave prop which propa, which propagates in consonance with the electrostatic field of the earth. A lot of big words for me. I'm with the public schools. I say this all the time.
Speaker 4: The reason why I was, the reason why I was insisting he used a Russian accent is because of the book Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain. So this was actually the start of the remote viewing movement was Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain. So the CIA read that book, which was based off of a lot of you know, I guess would say secret agents that couldn't get their stuff up to the top brass. So they published a book about all of the things that Russians were doing with psychic research in English, and then that program created a psychic's arms race in America to produce the remote viewers that you know of today, including Joe McGonagall. So the Russians kind of started the whole thing moving, but we kind of give credit to ourselves and our Cia, even though it was the Russians that started the psychical research that has produced all of this stuff that we're reading right now, within very very low amount of time. We got basically cut off of the psychic research in nineteen ninety five. That was it. There hasn't been anything else in the psychic research space except for one thing, which is the autistic kids. It's the only scientific research that they've published about psychical research since nineteen ninety five, which is strange. If you ask me, it's really interesting.
Speaker 8: And actually bentov I was going to say he was check and he had a really successful business on top of his interest in consciousness. His business now is a billion dollar medical industry business and rabbit hole of his existence in life. He died in a plane crash, So and just one.
Speaker 3: Of those A lot of them do man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Surprise, surprise, all right. Number ten, Energy and trainment. As the body is turning into a coherent oscillator vibrating in harmony with the surrounding electionctro electrostatic medium, the specific exercises included in the gateway tapes enjoy the participant to build up the energy field surrounding his body, presumably by using energy from the Earth's field, which the body is now in training because of its ability to resonate with it. This puts the body's energy field into homogeneity with the surrounding environment and promotes movement of the seat of consciousness into the surrounding environment. Arely in response to the fact that the two electromagnetic medians are now a single energy continuum. Have you guys noticed how they've got a dearth of vocabulary when it comes to the idea of these auras, they don't really have the vocabulary to talk about what they're seeing. Thus, the same process which moves the brain into focus coherent steadily at steadily higher levels of frequency in amplitude so as to train analogous frequencies in the universe for data collection, also promotes enhancement of bodily energy levels to a point adequate to permit the subject to experience an out of body movement, which he is ready to do so. More will be said about this topic later. In addition, this is the big sales pitch that Monroe was making to the CIA, is that he can get people out of body and using their entire sensory frequency to start looking at stuff anyways. In addition, by resonating with the Earth's electromagnetic sphere, the human body creates a surprisingly powerful carrier wave to assist the mind in communication activity with other human minds summarily too. So just one more point, Robert Monroe said that I can pull all of your senses out of your body into this this field that has a silver cord going back to your physical body. That's his sales pitch to all of these remote viewers is that now you can have full body sensory analysis. That did not work out every single time.
Speaker 3: I don't want nobody touching my silver cord, dude.
Speaker 4: Well, again, like the remote viewers would see things, but they wouldn't be out of body and thinking of themselves into a different carrier as they're seeing it right. So when me and Nick did the whole you know, remote viewing episode, neither one of us was thinking about projecting our spirit bodies to see something. We were just seeing it. That's a difference between what Monroe's offering and the sort of pictorial reference material that remote viewing was offering at the time, right, which is it's like flipping through photos. We're not talking about being outside of the body and keeping track of all of those other senses. It's just looking through photos. That's what remote viewing is versus Bob Monroe's version, which is out of body experiences still a perception issue.
Speaker 8: It's really interesting the remote viewing, where it comes from. I think they even still kind of debate on where it comes from, how which way it works, and sometimes for some people it works different manners they do. I've noticed a lot of times describe it as a martial art and a physical aptitude, a physical thing, and one of the things they talk about in suggestion. I think this works for intuition in general too. Don't to use nouns, use describer words, and really tensile kind of concepts, really bodily sensation ideas perfect.
Speaker 4: So please tell us what were you going to say, no, this is my exaltation. Do you Why aren't you doing like tai chi lessons? You could do that on YouTube and just monetize your stuff. I all watch it every day and this is a daily practice that we're talking about, right.
Speaker 8: Sure, Sure, tai chi is really difficult to share, you know, in this world. I think people don't want to take that responsibility. And it's well, I think that people you know want to do it, but do they actually do it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: It's like working out. It's it's not something that anyone but like obsessive compulsive, you know, people really take on to learn because it's it can be difficult, and it usually kind of turns the people off because it's difficult.
Speaker 4: I've done so many chigong programs on YouTube, and there's so many thick because I don't know the person. I know you. I want to do your tai chi program, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I just I just want it is one the Cult Research Institute, the Taichi article uh and I have accompanying video and it's got four very simple movements or postures, and and i'd be I will share more headless. Absolutely, I will I will, at your request, share more.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm looking for, and it's so helpful. It's so helpful.
Speaker 8: In regards to I saw this, there's this advertisement for taichi workouts to become muscular. Well, you could use tai chi or chi gung to become muscular. But again, it's more about enhancing what you already have. Enhancing your circulatory and nervous system. Opening your nervous system up makes your strength actually increased. Right, you're you, You're really mostly we're functioning like in a dream right where we can't run as fast as we want to. Right, Well, when your nervous system opens up, you start to really be able to function higher.
Speaker 4: Embracing the hero.
Speaker 1: I would be interested.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll definitely, definitely I'll make I'll make more videos for you guys.
Speaker 7: For sure, I would probably try it. That's no, no, because I have Actually I was told. I was like, ooh, I actually would check out that shit. I was like, I should ask Ethan what he would suggest.
Speaker 2: That would only make sense. It only makes sense if you put it out.
Speaker 8: I would just use your shit and and yeah, headless, you're right. It is an everyday practice. Even you can begin with the most basic thing. They mentioned zen meditation in this already, which is tai chi chi young. In those days, anyway, you can just do the universal pillar, which is just a standing posture, and you create a vessel thereby to hold GI more efficiently. So stillness is zen meditation. It's the originals zen that transformed into the Buddhist meditation that we know so well. So it can be really simple, but it's a daily practice, and it's very much like adding a telephone book paper every day, and eventually you have the resilience of a telephone book. That's how they kind of describe the quality of cheat building and so on.
Speaker 4: So appreciate it with you, because I think between the three of us we could probably come up with a really badass, magical, cheap program. I think that would be amazing.
Speaker 3: I think you wanted to say something. I'm sorry, Ethan, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, no, I was gonna say something.
Speaker 3: We all we all were going to say something.
Speaker 2: All right, well where were you?
Speaker 8: Okay? So should we should I continue reading?
Speaker 3: You're going to continue. I don't know if Aarons wanted to say what she wanted to say, but.
Speaker 1: I guess oh, no, no, I didn't have anything to say. Sorry, I thought I'm just fidgety. I'm a fidgety person.
Speaker 8: I mean, well, I'm now inspired by your inspiration to learn taichi. I always feed off of that inspiration and to that, I was thinking. People think meditation takes time. Learning takes time. Taichi takes time. Meditation makes time. You are more efficient throughout the day and get things done when you meditate. Right, So you actually make time when you meditate. Just to give people some inspiration that that I'm feeling now, okay, so consciousness and energy. I'll try not to stumble.
Speaker 1: I want to say something really quick. He likes my shirt, not your shirt.
Speaker 4: Slam dunk.
Speaker 7: You know what I wanted to ask you, Ethan, because I think you mentioned some kind of like pillar meditation. Did you ever did you ever hear of visual regard Israel Regardi's middle pillar?
Speaker 2: Have you ever tried that meditation?
Speaker 8: Say that again? You broke up on.
Speaker 2: I think it's Israel regarding who came up with it?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: The middle pillar? Yeah, you should check that out. It's a meditation.
Speaker 7: It's pretty I loved it.
Speaker 8: I think it's a middle pillar meditation. He calls it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's called the middle pillar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it uses like five out of the seven chakras too as as you go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's.
Speaker 4: Because I think between the three of us we can come up with something really cool when it comes to like body formations and chigong and tight sheet energy. I just think it would be it's necessary we all think about that we're lacking a body consciousness. Like, you know, it's kind of embarrassing to say, but we don't have body consciousness. We're all up in our heads, you know.
Speaker 7: I'm even wondered if that's even part of like doing rituals was just a whole body and stuff too as well. Even you start doing all these poses and ship and it's like, you know, there's gotta be multiple reasons you're doing it.
Speaker 8: And actually there was a whole series of experiments that the US government did and and probably the Soviets too, in regards to the physicality of remote viewing, and they were trying to figure out where it came from, and they would they went about bringing people into minds, into caves, into what are those rooms where no electromagnetic frequency can get in skiffs, all these different all these different places that blocked off all these different energies. The last one that they were trying to figure out was E l F, which was a real big concept during this time period too. Uh the ultra low frequency is it something low frequency? And they had to go in a submarine to cancel out the ELF and and so they actually I think it was left undetermined through all these tests on the physicality of the vibration, they could still couldn't track it.
Speaker 4: Sounds like they're describing a magical ritual.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, and they were. It was. It was intertwined, right, I mean, though all of this stuff is intertwined. And there's that missing page of this series that came out many years later that kind of we used it all together fine later nice, Okay, So we're i'm I'm, I'm babbling.
Speaker 4: From the magician number eleven.
Speaker 8: So, uh, consciousness and energy. Before our explanation can proceed any further, it is essential to defind the mechanism by which the human mind exercises the function known as consciousness, and to describe the way in which that consciousness operates to deduce meaning from the stimuli which it receives. To do this, excuse me, We will first consider the fundamental character of the material world in which we have our physical existence. In order to accurately perceive the raw stuff with which our consciousness must work. The first point which needs to be made is that the two terms matter and energy tend to be misleading if taken to indicate two distinctly different states of existence in the physical world that we know it. Indeed, if the term matter is taken to mean solid substance, as opposed to energy, which is understood to mean a force of some sort, then the use of the former is entirely misleading. Science now knows that both the electrons which spin in the energy field located around the nucleus of the atom and the nucleus itself are made up of nothing more than oscillating energy grids. Solid matter, in the strict construction of the term, simply does not exist. Rather, atomic structure is composed of oscillating energy grids, which is that is a wild concept excuse my interjection, surrounded by other oscillating energy grids which orbit as at extraordinarily high speeds. In his book Stalking the Wild Pendulum, izok Bentov gives the following figures. The energy grid which composes the nucleus of the atom vibrates at approximately ten What would that number be twenty two squared types. How would you say that ten? Twenty two squared.
Speaker 1: Second?
Speaker 8: Thank you, thank you. Ten to the twenty second power kersh hurts, which means ten, followed by twenty two zeros at seventy degrees fairy night, and atom oscillates at the rate of ten to the fifteenth hurts. An entire molecule composed of a number of atoms bound together in a single energy field vibrates in a rage of ten to the ninth hurts. A live human cell vibrates at approximately ten to the third hurts. The point to be made is that the entire human being, brain, consciousness, and all is like the universe which surrounds him, nothing more or less than an extraordinarily complex system of energy fields. The so called states of matter are actually variances in the state of energy, and human consciousness is a function of the interaction of energy in two opposite states motion versus rest or. We could say the two pillars. If you get esoteric, excuse me in a manner described in the following paragraph. I mean that brings together so many esoterica.
Speaker 4: Did he just say that the two fundamental primary polarities are uh, tension and release, because I say that all the time.
Speaker 2: There you have.
Speaker 8: And and that's a very tai chi idea too. The yin and yang represents that the four humors almost have that too, right, right, And and I would say that relaxation and tension or as you as you put it, release and.
Speaker 4: What tension and release? So it's.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah you can. That's actually a tai chi exercise is just stimulating tension and relaxation going going from uh, these extremes.
Speaker 4: Not know how much force? How much force am I placing against my finger? Do you know how much focus and force I'm actually placing against my finger? Can anybody actually make sure the conscious energy that is placed in one single centimeter? This is the fundamental issue when it comes to meditation, is what are thoughts made of? Can you concentrate thoughts?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It makes me think of that X post that I put out recently that like consciousness is alive and it's it animates itself and it brings itself into form. But yeah, I mean thought on its own without a brain, you know, I don't know, seems like you need a brain.
Speaker 4: What our spirits.
Speaker 8: We do need a brain, and we we also at the same time require it. We need to shed a lot of its compound interest.
Speaker 1: Right Like.
Speaker 8: Generally we're kind of wired to think about really survival based negative stuff even, right, so, just rewiring things to think about, you know, higher ideas, which it's just crazy to read the military writing in with all this esoteric stuff.
Speaker 4: Military concepts. Sorry, hellis, I was going to say, military concepts on states of consciousness is a really interesting concept, especially for me who has been through basic training. So I understand how the military thinks about the recruits, right They think of you in a certain way. They don't necessarily know what you're thinking back at them, what this is. It seems like they're looking at ways of trying to figure that out because they really don't understand what you're thinking back at them, and so they're trying to get in touch with that and they really don't have the vocabulary to express it because they've kind of been shutting it down all these years. You're not allowed to say these things.
Speaker 1: Well, they also sorry, no, go ahead. Well they're also building up to this part in the document where they talk about how when you leave the body, you're just like an intelligence, and so you don't have a brain, so you can't really store the things that like you learn out there, but you do. You kind of exist as the intelligence that you have before you leave the body. But you yeah, you can't like really learn as just an intelligence, but you can still like communicate with like these other beings and stuff like that. Basically, it's like it's a lot like kind of neo Platonic ideas of like, you know, these higher beings that they don't have bodies, and so they don't have like they're more mechanical, they don't have.
Speaker 4: Do you know about the cup of Letha? No, So Hygiea is supposed to offer the cup of Leta to the soul's reincarnating from the underworld, from Hades' realm, and so this cup of Letha is from the river in one of the underworld you know, rivers, and it makes you forget. So Leta means that you forget. A lathia means that you remember beyond one life to the next. A lathia was coined by a guy named Parmenides and his uh poem on nature and what Parmenides was trying to enunciate by saying, alethea is that memory persists beyond materiality. It persists beyond one life to the next. There's an informational field, something exists that can transfer our souls into the future. We're not just separated between death and reality. There's something else that draws us back. And in that case, I think Alethea is a perfect idea of remembering the soul that is coming back into creation. What they're trying to describe now with all of this stuff is a reconnection of the harmony with that original vibration. I think it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly interesting, and yeah, I like how much it aligns with like metaphysics.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Uh, Ethan, were you done reading?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, Uh, I want to wrap it up now. I was just thinking, maybe, I don't know, if we go another whole row with people, that could be it could be like.
Speaker 3: Another Say, iagine know that the document was was this long? It's pretty long?
Speaker 2: No, No, I said, I didn't.
Speaker 7: I did not think we'd get through all of it in one show, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, we can always come back in a few weeks ago more.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I don't like.
Speaker 2: To continue it actually.
Speaker 3: There's a lot packed Yeah, I'm I may I may read this over the weekend. There's there's a lot packed into this.
Speaker 7: No, there's a lot of share I mean again there aeros Can I even tell you there's a lot more stuff in definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've just been reading and just kind of thinking. You know, there's a lot having to do with thought forms and here you know, I'm real big on thought forms and aggregres. Everybody knows that and uh creating them And what about zegeist occult science behind it? What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, heav I was talking about the zeit guys. We got to get into that too in the in the Genius Lowcui. We always love talking about that on my show. But so yeah, I have to dive into this a little further, talk about the zy guys. Head let's before we get out of here.
Speaker 4: If you like, well, Zeitgeist is like the spirit of the age. You can even assert that the uh the Pisces, you know, living in the Age of Pisces is sort of coming to an end. We're coming to a different phase of reality, which would be a different vibration of thinking. And in a lot of ways, what they were talking about the Age of Aquarius has already been fulfilled and we're not even catching up to that reality yet. Right now, we're looking at each other through a screen that is being broadcast over waves through air like a watery air sign, and we're in the Age of Aquarius, and we're talking over a watery air sign about spiritual topics. It kind of seems like we're in the Age of Aquarius. Guys, are you following me?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: I mean, like, here's the new world religion. That's what happens every time you change one of these signs. Right We're in a new world religion and we barely even register it yet. It's strange how that happens. So all I'm saying is that there are new ways of seeing the world. We've sort of transitioned, and nobody really noticed. Everybody was looking for a cataclysm, but what if it was just a different way of seeing things. Oh it's huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's really a big point. The truth of this.
Speaker 3: I totally agree on them and awakening of some sort.
Speaker 7: No, I mean there is parts and I don't want to start sounding like, you know, pro like thlamic and certain things, But when you even look at the story of Horror about the way they look at him as being the rebellious child. I see that with my generation kind of right where we aren't buying the bullshit, and we also don't really kind of like the way our parents fucking dealt with us either. We don't agree with that either, right, so we're kind of rebelling against the whole system.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of people I know that I are actually actively like changing their lives, and we're all around the same age, and we're realizing a lot of it was due to what we were bred to believe, and we actually don't agree with it anymore. You know, it's a fucked up way to live. I want, you know, my decision, it's my life, you know. And I think you're seeing that just in multiple ways. It doesn't even have to be in the conspiracy community, just people in general. And I think that has a change the way the society is going to move go forward as well.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about it. I'm excited for the Age of Aquarius.
Speaker 3: You know, what a time to be alive.
Speaker 1: You know, bring down that piscean power.
Speaker 4: You would you would.
Speaker 3: Yourself.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, look, there's so much self contradictory stuff that we could already see that is embodied with the sign of Aquarius. You know, Aquarius is the self contradictory side. It's it's crazy how weird Aquarius is. Like if you look at the different symbolism associated with it, it.
Speaker 3: Really starts with water in general.
Speaker 4: You know, yes, yes, water is a gas and liquid. Right, there's there's all these strange attributes to water and liquids in general. But now you're talking about like it's the watery air. To me, it's the radio waves are the watery air. Those are the waves through the air themselves. Right, We're living on our cell phones and all we see is what comes to us through these different layers of watery air. I mean, that's that's a new world religion, right, I mean, that's that's what people used to connect over. Everything was about the community, and they got together over their religion all throughout these different eons. And now we're looking at a new eon that's based off of a similar concept.
Speaker 1: And you know, Uranus and lightning bolts, which is very you know, watery sky. But it's I mean it's good because it's I mean, Aquarius doesn't like consolidated power, and it is very diffusion, very pro community and individualism. So it's like both both of the best worlds, right because you get to be individuals and have community, and it is these utopian ideals. So yeah, I'm looking forward to it, just but I think we still have I mean it technically, I don't think that it starts until like the actual Earth's tilt. Is it fully inaquarius until like two thousand, one hundred and fifty, But we are kind of like where those two constellations are like overlapping a little bit, and so it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of shit errows. You gotta look at this historically, this would be the arms race. Two one hundred and fifty would be the date that the dominance begins, and then the decline after that would would follow. So there are different phases to these different eons that we could see happening with, uh, the Age of Pisces, you know, the rise of Christ and before that, the Age of the ram you know, all these things have the same kind of signatures. Literally, yes, the Age.
Speaker 1: Of Pisces began at one CE, inga Jesus' birth, so this has been that age and you can we have a very Semitic powers.
Speaker 7: Have you ever heard of the date of Jesus them saying that maybe it's for He's not not exactly the first year, but the fourth year.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of that that? No, well, it's kind of I mean, I do think it's actually like accepted as like possibly or true. Actually. And the weird thing is, I don't know if most people know that.
Speaker 7: If you happen to believe in that that actually came from Johannes Kepler, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I get it. Sorry, I just had I just had a revelation in my mind.
Speaker 7: It's find that interesting that guy was gonna call this, you know whatever I mean there with so much, so much of what we believe is outside our windows came from him. And if you see what he was into and what his family was into. He had to go to court and defend for his mother and she wasn't a witch. These are the people that are determining what the fuck we look at, yo. That motherfucker stole Tacho brought his work. Basically, yes, as soon as he died, the motherfucker tried to swipe up his ship, and the family even.
Speaker 2: Tried to take it back from him.
Speaker 4: So dude, you have to listen to his rendition of Tycho Brahi. Tycho is determining how people see the universe around them, and he's fighting against not only the Catholic Church but also the crowd. And after he dies, they end up bulldozing his shit. And there's not really a reason why they would do that. Like, he's just looking up at the sky. It doesn't make any sense why they would make a castle, just just destroy a castle for no reason, you know, but that's what he's doing. He's just looking up at the sky. So maybe there's something to this shit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like I didn't even have a telescope, you know, he did all that shit by fred Eye and like wooden things that he made dump shit into the ground, so move it wind. The fucking guy was nuts. Yeah, just a very interesting story if you kind of look at the whole Tychobrahie a couple of connections and like the impact he's even had on religious stuff.
Speaker 1: You did episodes on that, didn't you.
Speaker 2: I'm working on him now.
Speaker 7: I'm actually editing the episode, so hopefully I'll haven't done it a few days.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So with the beginning of a new age comes the end of an old power. We need to destroy that old aggrigor guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very fascist eggregroom.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's how I keep it.
Speaker 2: For me. It's like, yo, like what I was talking about before, like just keep it real.
Speaker 7: Like I grew up in an Italian family. I mean, come on, there's gonna be fascism in there somewhere, you know, when the Italian allow'll just keep it real, like at some point, you know, my family before they moved over here, accepted some of Italy's fascism because it came too much. And then you left and you brought over the accepted part, which was very verbally mind fucking people to do whatever you want. The Italians are great at that, and that's you know, that was part of something that I realized that didn't work with me anymore. I'm not being manipulated because I was told, you know, because I said so, that's not a fucking answer. There's no depth to that fucking answer. I want to know why because you said so, fuck you? Well sorry, someways.
Speaker 4: I see, I see a lot of what il Duce was doing was he was actually trying to ask why should we have to accept every everything the rest of Europe wants to put on us. He was he was the home of everything, right, I mean, the Roman Catholic Church was the center of everything for a long time until you know, people like you know, the fascist dictators are like, what the fuck happened? We don't have any power anymore?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: They were asking the question. That's that's what Mussolini was doing. He was asking the question what was all of this for? What are we doing here? And he really didn't find any answers. You know, wait, nobody knew what was the European project all about? And you know, for instance, Musolini he wasn't necessarily a hardcore Christian. He was just thinking about his own people, and he was like, what did the Italian people gain from all of this conquisadors and all the rest of this European expansionism? What did they get? And he didn't have any answers. I mean, Hitler didn't have any answers either. Nobody did they really get control? Who's got control at this point? Who's calling the shots?
Speaker 3: So many different.
Speaker 1: Groups, I mean, wouldn't you say, like.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's all one they all I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, largely the focus everybody is focused on one certain group all the time, and if we focused on ourselves, we wouldn't have to face all of this geopolitical turmoil. Just focus on yourselves, people, anybody else. We don't have to do that.
Speaker 3: But that's why it's pushed on.
Speaker 8: Gandhi said it so well, if you want to change the world, change yourself. I think something like that.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 2: Uh. I said that once and I was told I had white privilege.
Speaker 3: Exactly, you have too much white privilege. You need you need to I was like, wow, thanks, give some of it to me, dude.
Speaker 4: It's a sort question every time.
Speaker 1: It is definitely Abrahamic religions that are like most empowered and most popular.
Speaker 3: They use especially Yeah, they use people's faith against them, the mass population. Right, and uh, empathy is done to people right.
Speaker 4: It's empathy is a weapon all the time, whether you're trying to save somebody else or save yourselves. When you use empathy as a weapon, everything crumbles. It's like the snake idiot's own tail.
Speaker 2: People know it's convincing people sympathy over empathy.
Speaker 7: That's the whole I was even saying along that lines when I had that whole thing spewed at me the whole white privilege shit. I was getting into the whole thing, and even Crowley said something like that, and I was saying, That's what I thought was a problem with the OTO is that Croley even said one of the one of the problems with humanity.
Speaker 2: Is that they're going to start mistaking sympathy for empathy. And that's exactly what I thought happened with within that order.
Speaker 4: What about what about Jupiter? I have to keep going back to Jupiter because Jupiter is like, I will give despite your complaints. Right, That's what patriarchy is. I will give despite your complaints. And that's what we keep finding ourselves in this position is because we don't actually say stop complaining. We're trying to give, you know, I mean, we've been doing that for so long, just trying to give and then not getting anything back for it. As as you know men and as as a people, it's like, we can't say stop it. We have no more empathy left. How do you do that without without some form of violence. I don't understand how we can get to the place where we could say stop leave us alone. I mean, that's that's kind of what our entire political struggle has been is how do you say enough is enough?
Speaker 1: Well, I would say we find ourselves, right, It's not just it's not just empathy though, And I don't think Jupiter is is an empathetic sign. It's a diplomatic sign. It's a higher learning sign, an explorative sign. But would you really say Uranus, Saturn or Zeus like all kind of associated with that archetype are are are overly empathetic. I would say that's Pisc and I would say that's the Christos archetype. And I would also say that's part of this age of a query age of Pisces, and that it's not just empathy, it's it's also like blurriness, cloudiness, like this confusion that they're stoking and this like cloudiness, and even like this ideal like idealizing people in power and stuff like that as like saviors and stuff like that. That's all Pisc and I would not blame Zeus.
Speaker 4: For any of this, No, I get you know, the piscing aspect is being tied together by the tail. By the tail, so it's like we're tied together by the stories we tell each other. Right, That's how we're all sort of brought together. Is there's a story that brings everybody together, and then we're all sort of swimming in the same direction. We kind of like each other, but we're still fighting against each other.
Speaker 1: I mean, look us fight though, because they're trying to well the Age of Aquarius. They don't want us to come together because that's it.
Speaker 3: It's it's the end time, right, It's the times that.
Speaker 4: Age versus the Calieuga Golden Age callie Uga, that's the that's the main idea behind all of this stuff, you know. I mean, Golden Age is real easy to understand. I just hand that to you, and it's already a story in itself. Caliyuga, that's already a story. It sounds terrible, right, These are the things that we're up against. Is it's the sounding of these things versus how do we have the discernment to actually pick the right thing?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, people don't.
Speaker 7: I think that's that's just something I just wanted to check just to make sure, but I didn't look and uh, it's yeah. It is normally kind of estimated between four and six eighty was Jesus' birthday, and that is because a couple of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to say. Somebody right, Jesus birthday said September eleventh, three BC. Okay, that's a. That's a. That's eleven. Well, here's the April first yeary, you know, because of April Fool's Day. Then you know, just there's there's a few theories out there I've heard about.
Speaker 4: It's a tough Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think the September that time of year comes from certain references to uh, the shepherd's being amongst the flock and how the seasonal kind of thing would flow like that. I believe it's something like that.
Speaker 3: All right, well guys, you all want to go ahead. We're at two hours.
Speaker 4: This is so that conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was fucking fun.
Speaker 4: Thank you, great idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad that you guys wanted to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And symbols are our ship, dude. We love that.
Speaker 2: Cult and science put together.
Speaker 3: That yeare.
Speaker 2: Arrows will stall with you what you watch, your plug your stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, please follow me on YouTube at Arrows Up. I have some presentations that I've done on the occult rejects there, but I also have some studies on the enyads and a video on Neptune and Saturn. Kim junct and pisces and aries interesting stuff and then follow me on Twitter at arrows to eth those.
Speaker 2: Don't you also provide like some sort of services as well. I thought i'd noticed it, like on your Twitter.
Speaker 1: You know, I was gonna start doing astrology readings, but nobody, nobody wanted them, so.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, I'll just leave it up.
Speaker 7: You know, people gotta find out somehow, right, I don't know, Yeah, I noticed it, so that's why I brought it up.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you took it down.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I mean, yeah, transits so we're sinistry. I really love sinistry readings. So like if you're in a relationship or something and you guys are having like problems, you know, you would be surprised at how accurate in history is.
Speaker 7: Anyways, Okay, thank you, I'll plug the show again the Cult Rejects on Bitch You Rumble YouTube and all major podcasts tomorrow, just to reiterate we are getting on and these these guys are actually like really big names in the Golden Don and the Bakers was a pretty well known the Mason Mason recircuit, but we got Ike Baker and Jamie Paul Lamb going on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 7: That's actually, like people may not realize because there's a you know, this was a kind of a conspiracy slash of cold but in the occult community, those are actually two fucking big names to have one at the same time, so it should really be impressive. And they are both friends with each other, you know, they're really cool with each other, so that was another reason why I wanted to get them on. So, like, they're even excited to go on the show together to hang out. So keep it, you know, keep it, keep a check out, check it out.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's definitely before Nick Nick.
Speaker 4: If anybody's watching seven seven seven, they need to tune in because these guys are experts in that ship. Definitely, So it's it's gonna be all related to that stuff. We've already covered it so many times. You're gonna hear it there firsthand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you've been listening, you've heard us mention the actual Jamatria thing Ike Baker, I mean, and the guy goes himself Ike Baker, so I mean obviously he's into that shit. So yeah, definitely check it out. These guys they are not dumb. They are very very intelligent people, and they're well respected in the community. So I, you know, suggest to highly check out the show tomorrow if you can make it, and I.
Speaker 2: Think that's at three thirty.
Speaker 7: He was available at three o'clock after and so I figured to keep it thirty three.
Speaker 2: Fike, I asked him, would you want to do three thirty?
Speaker 7: So that's what we got going, all right? Uh so yeah, check that out and I'll shut up in jewels. Please go ahead and let everybody know.
Speaker 3: As you can find me on x at, grypool pod, Instagram, grate Pool, Underscore podcast, YouTube, Rumble, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Patreon, Patreon, dot com, slash, grappool podcast. Best way to support the show? What do I Got? What do I Got? Tomorrow morning? Uh? That's the tery book review Gods in the Morning. Would we're doing, uh a Cult Unseen Forces and I think it's a Dweller on the Threshold chapter and then a cold Anatomy of Man like part six of that that we've done, and that we could do six pages or we could do like six sentences. It could take us two hours, you know, an hour and a half whatever. That's tomorrow and then nine o'clock am and then Sunday seven seven PM Central. I'm having toad on Tower Gang Toads coming to hang out, so y'all come and kick it. It's going to be a good time hang out, my boy talk some conspiracies and yeah, Austin Paccard next week. I should know the date, but I don't, so I'll let y'all know later this weekend. But this was a great show. Thank you Erros for bringing this up. And uh, yeah, I plan on reading this outside here, so.
Speaker 12: Yeah anyway, ethan, Yeah, and you gotta check out the twenty fifth page that they omitted that's now available to you.
Speaker 8: Don't forget that all brings it, that brings it together. But uh, honored to talk with you guys and Nick Arros everybody, thank you for putting this together. And I'm easy to find online and I'll be making more tai chi videos with your inspiration now. And actually I'm reminded one of the books I wrote is a free e book right now if anyone does e books, the tai Chi Pill, and it's uh I think got it has some quality information to it. So and I'm easy to find on social media if I'm repeating myself, So again, appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: And y'all go check out the Rustic Gods episode from last night that me and Headless did on Helloa and Demeter. But yeah, we did it mainly on Helloa the Greek Midwinter Festival, but there was a tangent in there. There's like a twenty twenty five minute tangent on set and yahweh that goes fuck, it goes pretty hard. So y'all go check that episode and donkey heads. But also I did an episode yesterday, did a New Year's episode for anyone who hadn't seen it. I give a bunch of shout outs to all my people, you know, my audience and people that I do shows with, my friends, my only friends, and yeah, it was a good show. We read a Steiner lecture on the Drafts or the Druids.
Speaker 1: But yeahweh and penis cakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is right about that. Yeah, we talked about the fertility parties that they would have and it's all all in good fun, and I talked about how it was it's now like you know, the degenerate to do that, because you know they'll do it for like a fucking kids party or something, you know what I mean, or have some drag queen there to tand them out or you know, they they always gott to fuck it up somehow.
Speaker 4: It's the whiplash effect. It's the whipla. We got to get away from the whiplash effects and start to be more interior as opposed to putting everything on Instagram or what have you. It's just have fun, don't put it on the internet, and then remember who your people are. Those are three easy rules, right.
Speaker 3: Awesome? Well yeah, yeah, I don't know. I just you know, it's like used to you know, you can have a penis cake at at some you know, at an adult party, and it'd be it was all in good fun. You know, it is a good laugh.
Speaker 2: But now it takes a lot more extreme.
Speaker 3: And maybe there's something in the penis cake or they're like an actual penis or you know, I don't know, somebody pops out the cake. No one clip that.
Speaker 4: All right, So you can find me on Monday nights, sorry, Sunday mornings ten thirty Cus with Ethan Indigo and uh Ricardo. We're talking uh the Trialogs and then Mondays we got the Alchemy. Mondays hopefully we got tu bing who knows. Tuesdays we've got seven seven seven with Nick and then Wednesdays I am sleeping, and then Thursdays we're doing the Headless's Magical Mailbag Fridays whatever the hell this is, and uh yeah, i'll see on Saturday.
Speaker 7: Bet you Wednesday you'll see it what Joe Gina Rose though, but you'll show up Wednesday for that, you know me.
Speaker 2: I went to.
Speaker 7: Y'all real quick, I do I do want to say real quick before we wrap it up with the people listening to that. Wednesday we also got we have Georgina Rose coming on at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Then also at nine o'clock.
Speaker 7: Darling, Yeah Dot Darling or Georgina Rose whatever, however, people know who she, you know, know her big in the Thalma community. She's got a few books out. And then at nine o'clock we also got I wanted to get this guy on at a time that Jewels could come on. We got Frida RC covering Enochian magic, so that should be really interesting. And he's also from the Golden Don as well, so I really look forward to get him coming on. I think he's also I think he's also friends with like Baker. That's how I think I might have came across him, so a very interesting guy. I headed over to them talking to him in the chat and he wanted to get him on the show so to to real actually pretty impressive people in the e CO community coming on next Wednesday, So keep an eye off of both those shows.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, all right, and if we don't see y'all, y'all had a great weekend. Everybody later,