Speaker 1: You more. I've seen you from Afar first, starting at Exotica booths, saw the craze, saw the wildness that was going on, and I was intrigued from the start. So I was like I didn't know who you were, you know, but I was like, you're somebody that people want to know. So it's like, you have a booth. You came out strong and it was like very intriguing.
Speaker 2: I appreciate.
Speaker 1: So we walked over to the booth. We are all head it off, I think. So I was like, now, I'm finally glad that you had the time to kind of pry yourself away from that and come and have a conversation with us. I always kind of sometimes like these ones better where it's because it's it's not so chaotic when there's things going on and you can kind of give a little bit more indulge of like who you are.
Speaker 2: That is true, That is true. Exotica was definitely all an experience for me. It was my first booth, so and then it was kind of crazy, like you said, so it was just like, yeah, I was learning a lot as I was going through the motions. So yeah, it was just a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's that's a good thing. If you are new in the industry at that time and like having a lot going on, it's always a plus because that's what we want, right. We want the chaos, we want the madness because that means you're doing something right. They're sending in that line, they're trying to see what you're doing. So what were you doing? I feel like there's so much more to you than just you being an adult entertainer. I feel like you are an entertainer thus far. You know your background, you came from dancing, and it's like comus kind of like you had a show going on in your booth, not you know, in a sense. So like, can you talk us a little bit about like doing your first show at Exotica and kind of setting that kind of tone and like what were the premises for that and what kind of the.
Speaker 2: Setup of course. So basically Exotica for me was definitely me just rebraining what I did before. Like you said, the whole dance thing. So when I was dancing, I was a break dance of hip hop and all like good stuff. So I got booked for like Barmenta's, you know, so my guy he would he has his own like DJ company, and he would build the stage and you know the wall and the backdrops and stuff for the kids. So I just kind of revamped it and just put like you know, sex on it in a sense. So I had him come out. I did that. That was kind of where like my vision was for that. But as far as like the show and just like being in there and doing things, it was just like like I was doing lab dances, the girls was doing lab dances. It was just like a lot of pictures like taking a lot of floor work being done. You know. So like yeah, like the fans that was like passing by no matter if it was like a woman or you was there with with your girl or he was there with your guy, Like you could both come and get a lab dance and like get the whole porn star experience. You know.
Speaker 1: So when you say floor work, break that down to some private talk listeners that maybe not have been to an exotica or like kind of you even been in the dance scene. Like what does floor work initially mean in your line of business?
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, basically as a mel stripper, like that's pretty much what we do is floor work because there's like not really no polls, so.
Speaker 1: You're dancing with nobody. You're just dancing for the girls.
Speaker 2: Or pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like I had a couple of mal shripers there too, So they had a couple of girls and it was like picking them up and then like laying them down and then like doing the whole magic mic thing. Okay, but then the girls were doing the same thing too with the guys. Like I've seen girls laying guys down and like, you know, up to not picking them up, but you know what I mean, Yeah, they was laying them down, you know, one girl on the face, one girl on crods, and they just yeah, gods are having a great time. Honestly, it's having great.
Speaker 1: So how do you minimize like something going left in those situations Because as much as we like to have fun and there's an adult, you know, situation and like you're sitting on people's faces and doing all kinds of things, like, has there ever been a moment where it got too much or kind of like chaotic and like something that was something not necessarily bad happened but could have alluded to something different.
Speaker 2: I mean not really for the most part. And that's like a blessing too, because it was a lot going on. But the guys were like very like respectful. I guess like the girls they like had they they had understanding with their hands, you know, so that was good. Everyone was pretty much upbeat and positive. I think maybe one negative thing happened, but it wasn't that big of a thing to shake the whole booth, you know.
Speaker 1: So I feel like Exoticas is kind of like maybe a good place to like start those things too, because they are also well trained fans as far as like the what you can get away with and just you know, I feel like in the Sex and Street or adult you know, it's very positivity most times. But my biggest thing sometimes and those is like when they're too friendly in the VIP and getting too drunk and then come back and I'm like very handsy, you know. I mean I always get this, like I have a really good resting bitch face that people don't typically fuck with me. And I asked, how security, But you know, it's just that teetering line. So I wonder like sometimes when it's just when you're so close to those people, it's hard to like have a boundary per se without them getting too excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would I would think so too. But like I said, the girls kind of had them guys like not not in check, but like it was a lot of respect. Like they was like you know, they came. They was like I've seen guys like going to take a pitch and they're like can I grab people? Like you know, like pretty much. So it's like as long as they have that attitude, I think things are definitely like, you know, go where it needs to go. And that's pretty much it was the whole three days. Even like on the last day it was kind of slow, like yeah, Exotica is, but there was still a couple of friends lingering around. Everyone was still like, you know, had enough energy to keep their hands to themselves when needed, like that.
Speaker 1: Positive friendly where everyone has a good time and you get a little you know, maybe going on whats going on there? Who knows for sure?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: So what inspired you to get into the adult industry? You started your background with music, like what kind of like you teetered the line to like, oh let me tap into adult now.
Speaker 2: Oh So, like I said, I was a break dancer. So to just be better at that, you got to be stronger physically. So I started working out and eventually I started meeting guys in the gym that was like mel strippers. Man. Once they seen what I could do on the floor, like the hands dance and flips and whatever the case, they was like, bro, you make some money.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, how at what age was this in this start? Like, have you always been dancing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've always been a dancer always. Like I was a kid. I was on the train at like eleven or twelve or something making my own money, you know, Tom Square, I was out there doing that, you know, when the guys had the big crowds and then flipping over twenty people or whatever. It is, like I was a part of those. I have my own team doing that for like a lot of years out here. Actually, So as far as the team name h three Way three Way, there.
Speaker 1: Was always something sexually possible.
Speaker 2: Crazy. I didn't even think about it like that. Yeah, it was definitely a.
Speaker 1: Big manifesto of certain things. So sometimes you don't even realize what you put into the world.
Speaker 2: Back then. I always tell myself, I'm like, I'm gonna go to Vegas and I'm going to like street perform in Vegas because that was like the mecca because out here he was getting locked up cops, they're gonna speaker, you know, And now I live in Vegas, no port crazy crazy, maybe it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What is it called? What's the strip that's downtown?
Speaker 2: Free months?
Speaker 1: Take it to free Months.
Speaker 2: That was definitely the plan, you know, like I spoke about it so much, I put it into existence. And now that I'm actually not dancing, I'm in Vegas, so to coach with like what you said, you're right, it definitely happens that way.
Speaker 1: So what made the Holts of like adult? So how?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that okay?
Speaker 1: How didn't tip the scale because at one point you go from just break dancing.
Speaker 2: Well I was just now you're fucking well no, I was just stripper at first, well in between those so it was breakdance and and then like I started stripping. So it was like after school from being down here to like now I'm on the weekends traveling to like Connectic kids to do private parties with like my friend whatever the case. So, but I hadn't really no insight on how this worked. Like he was teaching me, so he had like the the whole background, like the history, how to do it, the vehicle, the traveling, the booking, the y.
Speaker 1: You basically signed up with like a quote unquote agency or friend that helped you like the land of the land and was like, hey.
Speaker 2: Pretty much follow me pretty much. Yeah, so he were like past me private parties here, and then I started doing that and that's just what it was for a while. Then eventually, like you know, clubs start happening and I start going down to Atlantic City, you know, doing that whole thing. So I'm just in the whole stripping thing. And then eventually, you know, about connect Power.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I probably should. I'm so like naive to some like adult things sometimes because there's so many that sometimes, like you know, and I also like left the industry for quite some time, that is true, so it's like things tend to change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Connect Light. Connect Power was basically the first only Fans Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was like a lot actually started.
Speaker 2: Before only fans was a thing. So I was on Only Fans in twenty sixteen, and then before that, I was on Connect Pole because the thing was if I come and you book me to dance, I'll get naked, but I'm gonna have to bean Dan, that's how a round my you know, so I'm not getting naked.
Speaker 1: You can't pick what color?
Speaker 2: Of course, that was my style pretty much. That was my thing fashion the color definitely, yeah, so that was my thing. And then on Connect Pole, if you signed up, I'll get your car. You signed up to the connect Power, you can see naked while dance, you.
Speaker 1: Know that coustle, I see you New York through and through.
Speaker 2: Like pretty much pretty much. And this is back in twenty fourteen, you know, so like I was doing that and then only fans came out, of course, and we switched over the platforms me and him. He was schooling me or that he was making like five.
Speaker 1: To six thou So when you were first on the only fans, was it just you like naked dancing?
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 1: Okay, because like if there's a there's and that's what people I feel like also like even with private talk, right, so some people are also fans of me, and you can't say the haven't watched my movies, but they're Everyone has their own platform, right from OnlyFans to all the other ones that they're on exists. I'm not gonna give free publicity, but you know what I'm saying. So it's just very like interesting how that works because everyone thinks like not sexy, not just sex is going on, right, So like there's people that have a cooking show, there's people that have workout things and sexy lingerie. There's people who just to work. There's people who are dancing sexy and you know, like yourself, and there's people who are doing solo scenes but you know, and all these things. So I think, like that's why for me, it's like we're like it's always like a it's like the gateway drug. It's like you know, it's like you do a little case and then you're like, but wait if I do this because again, I'm sure there's like I don't know, we can get into that too. But like at your private shows, was there sexual things that you maybe liked certain girls maybe after like there was things going down because those are also hot and heavy moments, and you know what I mean not all the time, but at that time you're like, well fuck, I mean when I get paid for it. Yeah, if you don't have an issue with it, like you know, if you're open and if regardless if you're in a relationship and if it's open or you're just honest because they know that you're in a sex positive situation. I think that that's a must safer her in a sense. I mean, call me by because I have sex.
Speaker 2: I mean honestly, at that time, there was nobody for me to really be faithful too, so that wasn't really So did.
Speaker 1: You get a girlfriend? And she was like, that's fuck on OnlyFans? Is that how it happened?
Speaker 2: That's pretty much what I was me personally. No. I was just like, hey, like, this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: So you want to Oh so you are.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, sorry, girls, I'm doing the way we end up doing that. You know. I went from like you know, dancing to like doing well I would you know, like solo stuff of course, and then having sex, and then eventually, like you know, I got tired of like actioning girls to do it and dig it. Well they would turn me down because they didn't want to show their face. Okay, you know, so after a while you got to understand that I'm not I'm trying to be a porn star. They're not like, you know, like so I get it. So eventually I was like, you know, I got to start going where is happening and made a Twitter and reached out to the people that was doing what I was doing. Okay, you know, and that's just what it was.
Speaker 1: So who was the first person that you reached out to in the industry that kind of like kind of like I guess segued you into this adult thing because there has to be there a company or if it was just only fans, And that's the thing is nowadays because you don't really need companies. But the cool thing about companies it's free advertising to push to people that you don't have. So a marketing strategy strategy of those source is to why not you're a new face you you know what I mean? Like those things. So it's like, was there a company in particular or would you only like your own stuff?
Speaker 2: Still to this day, No, it was definitely a company in particular when I first started, but only fans did like give me my my social media bass, I guess you could say, because you know, when you're reaching out to a female to collabe, the first thing you do is go to your page, you know, So like I had females that I was connecting with and doing collapse with, but like the first company was a smaller company out in Florida, actually Florida a pretty much. Actually I was with an agency too after I shot for that company. The guy that ran that company, he actually has an agency.
Speaker 1: Out there, and then they all do these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like but now so I've been in about five years now, I've seen the rotation. I see how it goes, you know, but it takes time to learn that of course.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, it's like anything in any business, you know what I mean. I feel like, you know, at certain things, there's levels, right and all you could do is evolve, and there's things that as long as you have a bottom line and where that doesn't draw and like doesn't fold.
Speaker 2: Then but like every like everything else, it takes time for you to find that bottom line because when you're eager, you know, just new.
Speaker 1: But that's also again with with with just being like an adult growing in a space of just at all and not just only in the adult business, but you know, finding like what you do and don't like, and sometimes that takes trying things. Like for me, it's like I'll always try something twice first time because it's intriguing, and second to see if I really like it, because sometimes I feel like first are always also awkward, like you know what I mean. Like so it's like you really like it, so I'm like, let me see and you know, and then I can kind of maybe sometimes three times you need to read I mean. But I feel like that's the beauty of part of like being a content creator in this space is like it's such a cool thing to see even like yourself of going from you know, breakdancing to males stripping and not even knowing that that's even maybe something you wanted to do and maybe it was, but knowing that now there's platforms out there, like OnlyFans and in those things that can kind of give you your own director debut of yourself and your craft and whatever to kind of like push you to like, hey, I'm out there. This is my business card. Now, hey you know Florida business I want to do that, you know what I mean, all those things where it's like now it's kind of advertising, and that's kind of like even with me, it's like I've been in the business for seventeen years and when I saw you at that Exotica, it's always like not a sense but like to be very like predatorial but fresh meat in a sense, right, So it's like because I have a booth as myself, so it's like I like to look and see what people are doing, and like I like to see the new faces. And at that time too, I was thinking about coming back in the industry, so it was like who do I want to shoot with? So you walk around, you see who wants to do with these things, and it's just cool to see people evolve. And I think that it's cool to even like having your own niche on it, like the dancing part and aspect is because women now, I mean for the last decade at least, like have been watching porn. So they want to see looking men be you know, because their husbands aren't giving it to them, or maybe they are, or they're looking for whatever is see those kind of things that they couldn't do because maybe they don't have a strip club that they feel comfortable to go to or that kind of navigation kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I completely understand.
Speaker 1: How what would you say is your biggest challenge as a male performer in the.
Speaker 2: Industry, Oh, overcoming the sins of the last guy before me pretty much as far as performing everything, It's like I feel like they like are.
Speaker 1: They venting to you and being like.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, I mean like basically like you know, like when you're newer. I guess because I'm I don't know if I'm new still they say you're not new until your tea is in. I've been in five so I don't reready know anymore.
Speaker 1: But you like that's knocked off a little bit because you know what I mean. It's like you like because now I feel like to back in miding that about me. But it's like it was DVDs right, so it's like we had DVD covers whatever, but people you weren't really like you were. You were popular within the industry and then you're popular within the community or like the you know, the viewers. So I feel like within the community you're popular now in five years, so like to probably two more years, you're gonna even more on a thing. They're like, oh within the community, like the viewerships, yeah, honest, And not that you don't have that fan base now.
Speaker 2: Take to trickle things down like you said earlier, there's levels pretty much. Yeah, so I'm still I'm definitely still calmming, So I see that. But like I said, I don't know I've kind of been in halfway through, so I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I stand doing good.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, I appreciate that, sate that. But yeah, as far as like the guy before me, like they basically and it is like protection. I know it comes from like you know, you have a whole like said, things cost money. There's a lot of money involved, got it. But if a newer guy fails then or automatically, I might fail, you know, like that's just what it is. And if a newer guy is too eager and contact the girl before the scene, I might do this.
Speaker 1: It's not intimidating for you.
Speaker 2: Not really, because I have only fans and Instagram and tik talk when you.
Speaker 1: Walk into rooms or whatever, not that like, because that's in what you're saying is that's your fallout, right because only fans is whatever. But you wanting to be in the adult industry, you want to be like you put you put goat at your last name, so you already have a target on your back.
Speaker 2: So if you're gonna put that, if you put.
Speaker 1: That on your name, like you gotta be, you gotta show up. So it's like but it's also doesn't like the gate that you could also be intimidated walking in those rooms is because those are big shoes to fill because as me being a director, at one point it's like you're paying a location that's hourly, you're paying talent that's there. Now I haven't been under set in so long, but now there's like talent liaisons and like, yeah, it's a lot, but at these points I think that are necessary in the society that we live in and what's going on. But I think in those things that now you have like from two people to like ten yes, so that's you know, all this suff where it's like OnlyFans content. Sometimes it's like me and you in a hotel we can put the you know, the tripod thing and it's more like intimate. So like in that production style, it's like how do you or there are there anything that you kind of like ritual wise that kind of help you to kind of like succeed in those moments. If you have any like advice for people who are trying.
Speaker 2: To like, oh for sure start, Yeah, for sure, I would say if you'd be trying to get on camera in front of all the people and be in that environment, I think it's just health Honestly, speaking like taking care of as a guy, I do, like I'm not the healthies. I smoke weed, like you know, we take shots and all that shit. Every ye there you go, like you know, But at the same time, I juice a lot too. I don't eat a lot of I haven't had McDonald's or the all that stuff since like twenty twelve. Like so I kind of do a lot of home cooking. A lot of that stuff's help when it comes to like, you know, maintaining a hard dig and stuff like that, like beach is great for blood flow. I'm big on bee juice, very very big on bea juice, you know. So it's just stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, drink your be juice, man, Yeah, drinking be juice.
Speaker 2: And do your legs, like you know, building testosterone levels will help you when it comes to like stuff like that, you know. But like you know, people don't really a lot of guys run run from legs.
Speaker 1: So there's that, you know, But I have like day today, I don't run from nothing.
Speaker 2: Get this big super you know, yeah, I mean, no matter how hard you hitting them, you gotta get in there and do something, you know, Like that's why it really counts.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think that I read something and I believe it because I'm very like health conscious as well. It's like, the more healthier you are, the hornier that you are supposed to like you are, so you don't need those things.
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 1: You're you're running on like pure goodness, you know what I mean. So it's like or not. I can't even say that part, but it's just like clean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, so when I was younger, my mom one of my older brothers, he not like real brother, but like you know, on the street break down some of the old brothers. So he kind of told me, if I want to get bigger, I gotta do legs, right, And I'm just like, what are you talking about right now? Like that makes no sense. He's like, bro, you want to get bigger, you gotta do legs. Like it's going to activate it to stops throw in your body. That's just what it is. And I guarantee you're going to be a lot more HORNI you now that I'm doing this. When I do legs, and I do have one of them in ten days, I don't make it through the rest of the week. Without like recording a solo or like trying to shoot content or something like, you know, like I just have to get this out in a sense pretty much because I am feeling some kind of urge at this point here.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that. How do you balance your personal life and work life? So like in situations like that, right, so, like if you're working whatever, like do you still like whatever come every day? Do you masturbate to yourself? Do you save that for work? Do you have a like a like how do you handle that? How do you balance it? As a male perform It's.
Speaker 2: It's not really that much of a struggle. I kind of deal with people that understand personally, you know, so like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not understand like what like you've had moments where something might have been like rock like hard and like a situation.
Speaker 2: No, like, well, well that happens so sometimes and you have to take a break and then get back to it. You know, that's just what it is. But like that don't happen often, you know. But like she understands that, like I do this for work, So she's not trying.
Speaker 1: To oh you're talking about your person like yeah, so she's.
Speaker 2: Not trying to like funk. How I'm trying to She's not competing with the job.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought, like work stuff. That's why I was like, like, I'm like, how has work people understanding I'm like.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, work, work, work work, Yeah, workers work, and that understands.
Speaker 1: So you just have a partner that knows what you do. So she's very like lenient and light unlike those moments or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I made time too. I got to do my part too as a man and make time for her person. Think, yeah, definitely I have to.
Speaker 1: In your what would you say is the balance? Like is it three to four times a week that you're fucking your person or two? Is there like another like what is the balance there?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm fucking my person a lot, okay, and I probably won't fuck her like maybe a day or two before the scene that I have to do for like maybe brides or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, like I don't really play when it comes to that because, like I said, they already expected me because I'm newers it probably you know, so I got to make sure I'm strong, so I don't really I'm very straight on that. But she understands that too, Like she's not like, oh, you gotta go fuck with the bitches, you know.
Speaker 1: Like does she perform? Yes, okay, yes, so guys, yes, okay, how is that for you? Is it something that y'all were both doing before you guys got into the adult industry or did you come in together?
Speaker 2: So I was already in. I was in a couple of years before I saw that dealing with her, and I have other people that I was dealing with before her that was in. So I kind of already was experienced with doing that personally, whether it was on camera, kay, you know. But her, you know, she's a little more old school, which is fine with me because I feel like after being in five years, I'm kind of feeling like, were's the camera, Let me just pick up the camera and my pants, you know, so like I don't mind, but honestly, and then like we do our own stuff a lot, you know, we whatever is like traveling locations and stuff, you know, our own content. So it's like, you know that aspect as far as me shooting, is still always did because she's very creative. She does cosplay, okay, you know, like we're always doing something different.
Speaker 1: That's always good to have a partner that like again maybe not be as active or whatever, but also just be understanding, you know what I mean it is because that's the thing is I think in relationships that are in sex related or sex positive environments is like communication, right, It's like about just seeing what your needs and wants are. And I think that there are certain people and performers that sometimes either the guy just does everything and the girl like just a girl, girl whatever. But I think that each individual person, I think if you allow them to do themselves, they'll stop doing what they want to do whenever they're originally ready to do. Yeah, much like we're all sexual beings. We all want to do whatever, but it comes to a point where it's like we can't do this shit forever. But we like doing it, but there's just other forms of way of doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, And we're also in human too, like you know, like we also want to have that one person that we're actually sharing that one thing with too. That happens you know pretty much.
Speaker 1: How important is social media to your platform, like to your business?
Speaker 2: Pretty important?
Speaker 1: Were you always big on social media when you were dancing and and that or is it more heavily now because of OnlyFans and those types.
Speaker 2: Of stuff like the subscriptions. Now, OK, yeah, I was never really that big when I was dancing before, maybe like a ten k age or something like that. You know, My page now was like barey hit and fifty k on Instagram. Twitter is different, but Twitter is like open to like sex, so like I feel like that's why all the followers a day for that. But as far as like building a platform, I felt like Instagram is that platform that kind of like tags you to like knowing how to build a platform. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So with platforms like we talk about OnlyFans and it's kind of like you're almost directing your own type of scenes and whatnot. Have you ever thought about branching out and directing for other companies?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually, so I just got contracted for Ricky's room. Thank he got his own site, So I got a contracted for that one. That's pretty much what I'm we're talking about after us over pretty much trying to just do that. So yeah, and then I have my own site as well. But that's kind of it's on to come up. I mean, it's actually being rained properly, but content and then company scenes and then trying to shoot like my like juggling the schedule, it's just silence. Yeah, balance is crazy.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's one thing I want. The advice if I could give, is like, just make sure you take time for you. I know that you have a relationship, but also take time for you. Because the more that we you know, I say that we're sexual athletes, so it's like we you know, we do this for a purpose, right, So it's also but because of that, we have to like fuel our machine. So our machine comes with the mental, it comes with the physical, and it comes with just the you know, sleep, relaxation, all those key things because you can't really do That's why I'm doctor Texas with them. Okay, you know displays. I have life lessons, life knowledge. But I think that as you see a lot of people like yourself, like you're in such a great groove and a raid space in five years, is like you know, you've done the work to be recognized in situations where it's only could go up. So it's like, just maintain those things and just make sure to give it to yourself. You know, take a vacation, don't leave the camera at home, don't pick up your iPhone, that's the thing. Is like sometimes when you're also with the creators, like oh, let's do this. But it's like sometimes you put it in the in the what is it called the safe, put it away from it, just the section enjoy. What's one of the craziest or most unexpected things that's happened to you on set? Is anything wild? Crazy? Anything's happened? Honestly, No, it's all clean, clean. I mean I can't say because for me, I get asked that question and I don't have anything really crazy.
Speaker 2: I just maybe it has.
Speaker 1: And I'm just so like deansitized, you know, like that's bad too, right, that's so bad.
Speaker 2: Oh, then I'm trying to think. I mean, we're all going through like you know, I guess like what fluid stuff like body stuff that happens on set, Like so that's not crazy, right, that's not.
Speaker 1: I mean everybody's crazy. It's different, right, and everybody like again, viewers, that's what it's.
Speaker 2: Like for you?
Speaker 1: What sticks out that it's like And maybe it hasn't anything. Maybe it's like maybe I don't know, have you ever walked off set? Have you ever had a girl walk off set?
Speaker 2: Have you ever like, oh, well, all right, yeah, okay, so like that, yeah, there we go because I'm like how to be so I didn't. I never walked upset. Now that's just that's just.
Speaker 1: Crazy, being like I'm going home, that's just crazy.
Speaker 2: No, nah, but yeah, working this company, I like how you're very like.
Speaker 1: You're almost media trained where you're like the company this one thing you're like yeah smart, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, name, I've been around the block around Yeah. It was like, I'm not gonna lie. The director was asking a lot. So on a pretty hot day. So it was a pretty day. Really, it was a pretty hot day.
Speaker 1: And okay, so obviously again exactly it's at least more than four.
Speaker 2: It was definitely five of us.
Speaker 1: That's it was it suber like ten summers, just like the.
Speaker 2: Minimum or whatever. It was definitely fun. This was like right after COVID, So they can only get to five?
Speaker 1: Is that a roll?
Speaker 2: Now? I think during COVID it was like you can only do like three or something, and then after it was like five, Yeah, I think yeah, right, yeah, I don't know when it was shut down. Know what I'm saying is this when it was shut down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it came back, basically precautions I was just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was like three and then it was just like five. And then I guess now they're back to normal pretty much.
Speaker 1: There's five of you on there, yea. And she walked off.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't walk off. She threw a tantrum, and it was like it was like it was like, all right, let's all right, guys, let's pause, Like all right, guys, you want to go to the liquor store and get us some All right, let's so what.
Speaker 1: Was the tantrum? But what was she throwing a tantrum about?
Speaker 2: Again, Like I said, he was asking for a lot. It was a hot day, and this certain company was basically saying that the five of us know that. Yeah, the five of us. I guess one of us lived there. We're all hanging out there and he's like, you know, she's gonna come. He wanted hard to like wear all black with a ski mask, right, and it was hot. It was like gloves.
Speaker 1: Involvedffocating make up and everything.
Speaker 2: So again I'm just like, Okay, she's gonna break into you guys's house. She's gonna steal love you guys. It's like that.
Speaker 1: But he's just like, you're gonna steal all the jewels, all your money, all your ship, and.
Speaker 2: That's the nice way to say cool right, cool a right. So yeah, she's gonna stole ship, got it. But that's not what he said and at all he said some mother ship. But yeah he said that, and then like, oh, she's gonna run to this room and then do this, and then runs to that room and do this, and then leave out the house and go around back and then do this and then so it was a lot of like go around and run around while she's like to do this and one thing. No, it was a lot of cutting and rearrangement.
Speaker 1: There was just a lot of ship for her, over overloading in.
Speaker 2: And out the house a lot. Honestly, she was and it was hot. Like I said, it was like yeah, because she's like sneaking into the house and then like creeping through a window and like doing the thing. And she's just like fucking doing this anymore, like tears and like what the yo in his face. It was just like this this core right here, just like I cannot. I'm like, yo, so the day is over right because I'm not having sex with her. Like if we don't handle this like pretty much, I don't felc comfortable, Like what is going on right now? Like pretty much? So, yeah, it was kind of fixed. You know, the scene went on, the day went on, they faced it or whatnot.
Speaker 1: So how many hours was it in between that she needed her break?
Speaker 2: No, it's probably like an hour. I want a half times. It wasn't a lot. It wasn't a lot. It wasn't a lot. It wasn't some DVS ship because they definitely was me.
Speaker 1: She definitely took them coming called Vixen.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. It wasn't for comany called Vixen.
Speaker 1: I've never worked for it.
Speaker 2: If I would have told you, if I want told you what he said, you wouldn't know exactly the company.
Speaker 1: But you can tell me off set because I don't want to say it because you've already touched the boy a couple of times. But no, but I say, I've never worked for Vixen. But everybody, like Knew, has said like their sets are just really long, and like that's why I just don't. I don't know, So that's why I assumed. Yeah, so I mom only makes it an ass out of me and you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really do a lot of vacing work.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean their stuff is beautiful. I don't know if I could work for anybody else but myself.
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point, I don't see why you should.
Speaker 1: You kind of know you're worth honey.
Speaker 2: It's levels to this ship.
Speaker 1: Right, hmmm, what's let's see. Have you ever been in a situation where the chemistry just wasn't there? And how did you push through?
Speaker 2: Multiple times?
Speaker 1: This is where the sexual athlete like punches in, right, because we're there for a job. Also have the director who's paying something he's not gonna release say anything to you unless it's really your fault. But there also comes a time is there another scene after you? Is there someone coming? Like you know, there's a lot of variables that come in because it's a business, guys, we give it to your viewing pleasure. But what happened during this situation that went kind of but the chemistry wasn't great.
Speaker 2: Kimsy wasn't great. Kim, she wasn't great. I mean, we all got people at home, and I think that's what it was overall. But for her, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think so she got in a fight with her boyfriend because her boyfriends like, you're gonna go to a fucking set and fuck.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: You're like, you're really gonna go do this. You don't love me, You're gonna go get fucked, and then they sucked them, and then and then seven mm hmm. I've seen it. God, thank god I married it for performer. Then got I'm divorced too, but just wow, okay, I would talk with the likes of Texes.
Speaker 2: I hope you're enjoying a kid that's diabolical. I hope you guys are not doing that for real.
Speaker 1: Real, I swear to god. I'm like, there was girls well again, I don't know now currently, but back in the day, there was girls that would because back then too, there would be like three sets or three scenes a day, so like one girl would be like in makeup and then the next girl like they would like it was a process, right because if you make up pretty girls, you didn't set things whatever. But there would be girls who'd be be like, oh, I got a FI with my boyfriend. He got it, and I'm mad. And then there was also like he said, the only way I could come to work is if we fucked, and he like in his sick mental mind. Was that the same way you're not saying the companies I'm not telling you. Yeah, I get it, but the situation was there were multiple not just that one, that were like that. And that's why what's interesting is like a whole other tangent about dating in the industry or whatever. But why things can go diabolical.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I'm just assuming that's what it was. Maybe it was me. I don't know what it was. Honestly, we didn't speak on that, of course it maybe it was a boyfriend, maybe it was it, But I assume the guy she was not in the place of we're like I say that because get whatever. For some reason, whenever a girl is dating this guy, like whether we collabed already or not. Specific guy, whenever a girl is dating this guy, whether we collabed or not, there's always some kind of vibe between her, like we could be cool beforehand, and then she dates this guy and then now she's never available and she can never go around at an expo like.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. It's just weird, but also no offense. Some of the most insecure motherfuckers I've ever met in my life, which makes no sense because y'all are getting not free pussy, but you're fucking a lot of great pussy. But y'all are fucking insecure any validation, like a motherfucker. Maybe not you, but I don't know. That's why after I got married and I got divorced, I never dated somebody in the industry again, is because I respect it, but I just can't. I know, I'm doctor Texas, I ain't nobody's mommy, Like, oh man, yeah, I'm to help you on the private talk. But you know how many girls did that happen to you that you kind of started like until you started catching on.
Speaker 2: And you're like, no, honestly speaking, because there was that girl on seide, Like the vow was weird, and that's why I asson, did you know? And then you ask what happened? Like it was I guess you know, it's funny. I said it was for one company. Now I shot one scene for Maybe that's the reason why he never called me back. I don't know, but like, yeah, it was weird. The scene was just weird overall. But yeah, but then the second.
Speaker 1: Girl, what's the name of that one?
Speaker 2: The second girl, me and her already collapse, you know, like.
Speaker 1: And like many things to ask you. I said, I a fucking forget them all. He spoke to him a tweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me and her already collabed. It was already cool vibes. It wasn't nothing crazy. I'm not trying to smash off camera and she wasn't. But like when it was time to collide began, I guess it was just yeah, we can do this, we can do that, we can't do this. Came through that and I'm just like, not, thank you. Yeah, you didn't have these nose last time he worked on it was going on. But that's fine. I'm respeked it. You know, cool, got it, but yeah, I can it stood out. It stood out for sure.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to know who it is too, bat you guys will because he's not giving me all the I can't. I respect it though.
Speaker 2: I respect that, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm crying a little bit more and more. You're gonna give me something. It's like, you know, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: She's troubled a lot of trouble. She's gonna give me to kill and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So how are you feeling? Are you feeling good? Are you feeling like how you feeling? Are you enjoying the interview?
Speaker 2: Of course? Of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the next part of private talk is we play a little game called truth with Texas. Okay, so we get a little bit more spicier, a little bit more naughtier, which all the things we've been talking about, and we're leading up to those things, and you're not pretty much pretty much entertainer that has the name, Mays the Goat. I mean, I'm called the Goat, but I don't have it in my name. I got awards that have it on my shop. Definitely not shop yet, but they should.
Speaker 2: They definitely have referred to years to go. Trust me, that's a fact.
Speaker 1: I honestly respect it. At first, I'm like that old but I'm like, you know what, give it to me.
Speaker 2: M That means you great at what you do.
Speaker 1: That's very true. I did it for, you know, a very long time, and I feel like I'm good at what I do.
Speaker 2: You know now you're great it.
Speaker 1: So you watched my porn, that's what you're saying to me.
Speaker 2: I have watched your problem before, of course. I mean I started doing porn in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean that you watched me. Everybody has their own thing.
Speaker 2: I mean I've watched a lot of porn beforehand, Like I used to watch Onion Booty.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's old. Okay, yeah, that's that red light. No, who what company was that?
Speaker 2: I don't I couldn't tell you at the time.
Speaker 1: I was in high schooling it got it? One of those make sure you get my only fans dot.
Speaker 2: Com elective definitely was a long wire thing, so long. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't even say the things I want to say because it'll make me older. But all right, So truth with Texas, We're gonna get a little bit more naughtier, a little bit more spicy, a little bit more romantic, and a little bit more kink here.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: So are you ready to get into it? Do you need a break?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, okay, so I never need a break.
Speaker 1: We should take another shot, actually, because I need you to loosen up a little bit. You're okay, mine is bigger. I'm gonna sip it. But everything's bigger in Texas, baby, everything's bigger.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Who okay, So would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: I definitely am a romantic.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what is the most romantic thing you've done for a partner? Don't lots of ladies. Now we want to know what you do for your girl. I'm not at all we know you from the Bronx. Okay, but that's cool.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing to do with nothing. My lady is different than my man's side. So there's that, as she.
Speaker 1: Should because she deserves it, after all. Sees you be fucking these girls.
Speaker 2: You know pretty much pretty much?
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most famin thing I've done for her, honestly was she had like some work to do, you know, and I knew it was like one of them scenes. I know she's about to work with so she ran up bad, but she got back home fools there, I cook.
Speaker 1: So you're very thoughtful. So it's like one of those things where it's like, if you know the situation where it's like you're running a hot bag, you're making sure you're supportive. You're not You're not the one who's like who you going to work with? You're not gonna do this, You're not doing this position. This position, nah makes sense to.
Speaker 2: Me, Like there's none of that stuff for her, Like she definitely can floricize she wants to, and she if she hasn't because certain people know who she is, so she hasn't worked with you, has got none to do with me pretty much you have heard.
Speaker 1: But I like that I feel like you. I don't know if it's because of like your New York noss of like the swaftness of like just who you are. You just seem comfortable with like who you are as a person, where you are in life. So I feel like that really is like a telling sign of like when you're with a partner, how you pour into them and really like let them do their thing. Because it's like me making the joke is like I never understood where it was like, oh, you can't do this position. You have all these limitations, which everyone could have a limitation, right, and everyone has boundaries of what your relationship can withhold. But the same thing is that when it becomes very like when you're like what, like it doesn't make sense, it's like I can in this position exactly like it just seems.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's like at that point it's like what are we doing?
Speaker 2: So it's like I think that that's a power trip at that point, honestly speaking, when it's coming up.
Speaker 1: From especially, it's more yes and no yes, but ego more because ego is where it's like it hurts him more knowing if maybe that's his thing and they do together whatever, there's something that is connect of either. Maybe Also sometimes women say things out of spite are certain things that they'll hold on to and maybe they don't. But that's where it derives from me because they say.
Speaker 2: That, I respect what you're speaking from, but I like literally was like with someone when I first started, I was with someone who's pretty pretty big in the industry and I'm always still trying to figure it out, and like that was not the type of understanding that you know.
Speaker 1: So in that situation where there are moments of insecurity, Yeah, And would you say that it's because your partner didn't feel you make you feel comfortable in that situation or was it just a you thing because it could go to.
Speaker 2: Your hand in hand, it was definitely a her thing.
Speaker 1: Don't be don't be no, because be honest here.
Speaker 2: So like so like you said them from New York, and if I felt like, if you're at a certain ever with this, like you said, his levels in this and if I'm trying to get there and we're like this, you should let me flourish.
Speaker 1: So she started to get jealous a certain things.
Speaker 2: As a man, I got to stand on my own, you know what I'm saying, So, like literally when it was like not even just starting to get it, was like like behind your back, like, hey, can you not work with Mays? Like you know, home is not good right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, And everyone has their own thing, but for me, that means that I don't respect you in the craft that you're choosing to do. Yeah, because for me it's like if I have to even just not have the conversation with you not to do it, which is already kind of questionable because now you both have to navigate that. But to go behind your back and say things, for me, is that a lot of people sometimes because like again, the thing that bothers people, they say, if you look in the mirror, it's usually what's wrong with you that you have a problem with because of the insecurity of what that lies within.
Speaker 2: And it's took a while for me to realize that because I handled that poorly honestly, because for like just on to my partner, I handled that. I am from New York. Yeah, and you fuck with with my money now, so things that very like I like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like with the hands now, that's for me again. I understanding that I'm a Gemini, but I'm Puerto Rican too, So I talk with my hands a lot. I've had some be like you look like people are thinking we're crazy, but I just talk of my hands I got and then I also have a silverwere in my hand and I'm like, I'm not trying to I'm like, what did you say to me? And I'm like, but I'm just passionate, right, but in the same sense of like the escalation of certain things again, but it's growth, right you also like you should help me navigate and again not saying any parties right wrong or how we.
Speaker 2: Growth understand.
Speaker 1: For for me, it's like at this stage in our lives or whatever, we're just adults. Is like people can't agree to disagree, but it doesn't have to be nasty, it doesn't have to be ugly, but we should be able to articulate with our words and say that hey, if you're just not for me and we're not rocking with these each other, cool, But unfortunately the world that when society we live in is very ghost like, they just like will stop talking a situation, they get angry, they don't know how to do. They don't know how to articulate their emotions because they weren't taught younger how to control those emotions, so they act out and rage and then later apologize. So it's like, you know, we all have work to do. I think that it's very you know, communication of let's be honest, especially in like spaces like this is a sensitive job thing. Not everybody agrees to, like want to sign up to be with the partner who's in the adult industry. When people know that, hey you're going to work, you're going to go fuck someone, that's as it's a hard pill to swallow for those who just aren't used to it. But at the same time too, it's that if we were all honest with each other, ultimately with people like that industry and said what we needed and we wanted and really chose those partners, we wouldn't fall short with these bad things. Definitely my opinion, No, I agree, but it's act for Texas with out the PhD.
Speaker 2: Now I agree with you one hundred percent. You gotta be up front about things. That's kind of one thing I learned coming from here. It's like when you lot of something you want to deal with, if you don't deal with it right then and there change his ags w come back to bite you in your ass one way or another for real.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, four player sex, you have to pick one? Mmm, sex, lingerie or naked. Favorite body part of a woman, her belly, Favorite body part that you're most proud.
Speaker 2: Of on me? Oh shit, my eyelashes.
Speaker 1: Oh you would say that most of them have the best eyelashes. I hated irony in the doll. All right. Kinky questions. Favorite time of day to have sex, morning, noon, night, all the time the day, bondage, yes or no?
Speaker 2: On me on her?
Speaker 1: This is rodeo, you tell me on her on her? Yeah, okay, So you're tying, you're whipping, your chaining like what you have like a whole dungeon. What's going on when there? I'm not subscribing, you're already I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Very basic. I'm so if it is anything, it's like blind folds, handcuffs. You know, we got to think for the feed that you know, with the bag.
Speaker 1: I feel like if anything would be like more like satin like pillowy like very like intimate ties. Yeah, not like shackle ties. Yeah, not the eggs, like the whole like just put my shirt and tie my hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that's not one of those. I'm not experimenting a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of so role playing, yes or no? You said your lady is a cosplay into cosplay? Do you role play or is that just something you leave for work?
Speaker 2: Is just something for work?
Speaker 1: M dominant or submissive?
Speaker 2: Honestly I could I'm good with both.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Been involved in a personal life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many people were in this?
Speaker 2: It's been a couple of personal life.
Speaker 1: Did this piggyback off the whole dancing extravagance?
Speaker 2: Nah, this is important. I can. I could speak on this because this was cool. Saray Jay threw me at birthday in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sarah j was on the Guests not that long ago on the show. Yeah, she was here. She was one of the first ones we had in New York, right before Exotica.
Speaker 2: Nice, nice school sweeps, cool peoples.
Speaker 1: Hmm have you ever given or received a golden shower?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 1: But did you like better?
Speaker 2: Honestly?
Speaker 1: Like you like being peat on?
Speaker 2: Nah, yeah you do. You couldn't through both, No, so so I've experienced both. But like if I got to like choose one or the other, I definitely want to be the one peing. You know, I did it well, I'm I'm a pleaser, I'm a metal price, So there's that, you know I'm open to, like you know I can be for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely, So you'd let me pe on you.
Speaker 2: I mean if we was at that emotional state, probably just like straight off no no.
Speaker 1: So not like I would be like here, we're going out here to go pee and I'm going to pe on you. No, but like what if we did content together and I was like I just want.
Speaker 2: To on you? No, no, sad No, I mean, like you know, it's funny too, even sometimes because that's.
Speaker 1: Not always so you're saying, it's more of like a relationship intimate thing. Yeah, so it's not a work thing for you.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not the right thing for me getting peed on.
Speaker 1: You see in my p stage like back in the day when I was like went through this thing because I was like I felt very like like a superhero, Like Okay, it sounds crazy, but because at the time it's like I'm also very like old school, I'm very Southern, right, so not a lot of men are gonna be like, yeah, p on me. It's not a thing, right, So like in the industry is like where I also tested my like all the things or whatever. So after a scene before I like, and I was I got peed on first, so I was like, oh, I didn't know what the felt like the opposite right, right, So I was like, I want to pee on you, and they're like sure. When I peed on his head, it was the best thing ever and not sexually but like empowering thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I mean hey, but also after that too, like I've tried to peel people and I cannot be p shy, Like I like, yeah, and then I might. I talked to a big game, but work wise it's different. Personal I like, I'm the opposite. I couldn't do it. Personal I'm like I would try, and I'm like I just think it's almost funny.
Speaker 2: It's a lot to do, honestly, because they got to.
Speaker 1: Move like you do in the shower, only like you don't do it in places like in your bed up.
Speaker 2: So we want to funk right here, you go, get up, you go and peel me right here, you're going to shop and the over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I have a big walking shower, so like for me, it would be like, you know, there was a stool, there's all things like like I'm not just pissing on my I mean, we're animalistic people, but we're not animal.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, not animals. For me, we had like shower. It was like shower sex you know, so we was in there already doing our things.
Speaker 1: See that to me is hot, Like it's like a thing because it's like and not a premeditated thing. That's why for me thinking about it, like because people are like, okay.
Speaker 2: Well then do it and I'm like, well damn wait, like right, it's like want so bad and.
Speaker 1: That one took the power and then I just stopped doing that was yeah, so ten years ago. All right, spicy, let's see most embarrassing moment that's happened to you sexually? Is there something that's happened to you in your personal life? It was a little yeah, there is. He rolled his eyes and back of his head. Hell we want the truth.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I ain't even going with you right now.
Speaker 1: That is not fair. You can't do all that. Irolly and we know what.
Speaker 2: I know how to do. Like, oh man, you're something else a Gemini.
Speaker 1: Earlier.
Speaker 2: Mmm, what is it like?
Speaker 1: No, come on, give us a little insect. So you're not driving.
Speaker 2: Completely under Yeah, I'm not driving mm hmm completely under the influence of course, right.
Speaker 1: Let me. It was like a wild night I was having, Like you're in a safe place, okay, just out.
Speaker 2: It was a wild night I was having with a certain somebody and yeah, like it was done, like it was like a mass on her face like you can no, Like she like got out to kiss me and it was just like one of those like like facial like just kisses like changed pretty much.
Speaker 1: On your face because you cass.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like we just kissing. It was like, oh, it was like kissing after it was done, and noble about that. I mean it was mind. It's not like I like eat dirty or nothing like that. So I wasn't trying to like figure it out.
Speaker 1: So you didn't know until afterwards really, and you're like, no, I knew, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I knew what was going on, but like we was violing, So it was just.
Speaker 1: Like whatever but like, but that's kind of hot though, if you're like in the moment, it's yours. It's not like somebody else's.
Speaker 2: I would have probably not done it if it wasn't under the influence. So I probably like there's that, but it favorable?
Speaker 1: Is it on only fans? Can we watch it?
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's not only fans, not at all.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Have you ever hooked up with the friends sibling?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, did you stay friends after?
Speaker 2: I don't think they know about it. I don't think they were didn't know about it, Like we're all right.
Speaker 1: Last of the questions, naught a question. The biggest turn off? You're in the sex industry. You have a lot of things that turn you on. I'm sure what is something that turns you off completely immediately that you're just wise? It's this. It could be either it could we work or personal or both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I feel like this won't mad if I'm dealing with you personally. But like, if we're going to work, I feel like you should show up to work and you should do hygiene.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's isn't the work standard.
Speaker 2: I can, I can, I can, I can take a little bit because like you know, when you're going to sweat, it happens. If you're on your arms is a little bit off, that's fine, I ain't even tripper. But like if I'm like hitting it and like I'm getting like Wolf's back.
Speaker 1: That happens work wise interesting.
Speaker 2: And nobody says anything, why aren't you because I don't want to be the one.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna let you're the one who's dealing with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, we're all done with.
Speaker 1: Situation, and I respect like as a man, obviously there's there's I always say, it's not what you say, it's how you say it.
Speaker 2: And I know that too, so I'll probably be no.
Speaker 1: But again, also, you're performing, right, so let me if these situations arise again, right, because I've been a situation back in the same thing too, but back in the day where it's like it Also sometimes if it's not your production, it's not your job if you don't want to feel whatever, So it's like if you want to go to the director and be like hey, not trying to be weird, but like it's something's a little off, Like I don't really know if I want to do whatever, Like because it's also your body your rights right. So even like when I would shoot like I when I like, I didn't always shoot with girls, so I only did like boy girl or whatever. So then I started shooting with girls. Is when it really became more of a like when we'd take pictures or whatever, and during pictures, if something was off, I would either be like, hey, come with me the bathroom and like, let's like what, I didn't do it in front of the whole set. I didn't do something whatever. Is because some of it, especially like and I don't know what types of girls in the industry level of whatever that you work with. But sometimes the newer guys have to work with younger Like the newer girls are like coming in whatever that they don't know their body. One thing about the industry is like taught me so much about my body from look, smells, whatever, Like this is my best friend, so I'm gonna know everything it is because of me. Going to work is like I also want it to be good for my coworker and I want it to be like whatever. But some of these girls don't even know why they're in the industry. They're just doing it because money. This that the other, their boyfriend, their friend, whatever the fuck the situation is. So that's why for you is as the mature like one who's actually business doing this is like if it makes you feel uncomfortable, and not that you can't work in those conditions, but be like, hey, like, I'm just gonna be honest, like you know what I mean. It's because why should it be fair to you that you have to do that? And again, it's not like you'd be like, hey, bitch, why you smell like again, then you'd be like out of pocket and I'd be like no, but I'd be like even if you like be like, hey, like come talk to me outside real quick, or if y'all smoke weed or whatever the fuck like like something, you know what I mean? Is because at the end of the day, is we also and this is not just us in the per former world, but in the in the world of people fucking in general have such a problem with saying, oh this hurts or oh this doesn't feel good, oh this smells whatever, But you're still gonna let that person enter your body. So why can't we just communicate and be like and then both enjoy it Because sometimes think we're human, right, we're off So That's why for me, I always tell people it's to practice, like is it uncomfortable, yes, but we're also adults. So anybody who can't understand or have that adult conversation does it need to be fucking with you on set one pretty much and that should be a kill fee to you. You showed up on set on like on top, you know, ready to do whatever. But that the thing is, it's the honesty. It's like, this is a sex thing where we should communicate, like we shouldn't just be like after and you're like, man, that was shitty, like and I used to be that person too, but now I'm like more vocal, not shooting porn. It's been to a thing where it's like why shouldn't I'm not settling for less. I want everything.
Speaker 2: I just I think now there's this new culture of like you know, the cancel and the sensitivity of like and the like non accountability you know, like pretty much, so like, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: But that's why I tell you, don't put it on you. You go to the director and you say, look, I'm not saying whatever, but like something's off and I have a full set this, I have a whole full week this week, and I don't want to not whatever, like can you talk to a whole girl whatever? Because that's also now why I do like the like the set liaisons and all these things whatever, is because that's what their job is for. They're being paid. So it's like, you shouldn't be the uncomfortable one unless it's your set. Then we have to make decisions, right because I've also beenlet that too, But it's also like we should know, and some of these girls, unfortunately would sucks don't know. And back in the day it wasn't just the girls, it would be the dudes, like the dudes that would like not be circumcised, and it's like, you can't tell me that you don't see what's happening. And I that we all want to work. But at the end of the day is this is why we have protocols, so as performers, we have to speak up.
Speaker 2: I feel you, it, I feel you. I'm gonna death let them.
Speaker 1: Let them, let them know, all right, one more question and the I'm gonna let you ask me a question. Okay, have you ever faked an org? Not on set? Obviously because we could tell. But I never knew this was a thing for men, but I heard that men fake or.
Speaker 2: I don't so like they fake fake or like they fake your.
Speaker 1: Okay, so and we have to physically see it, right, But I've heard that people do it to either get out of situations or do like whatever, so they like.
Speaker 2: Fake like they're gett a situation. Yeah I have done that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So that's why you all fake?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. Yeah, but that was long before I saw the point how you fake? You know what you found me seen it, well, not seeing it, but like if you see like the brises out of something like you've probably seen it. I'm like pro set up. So when I'm there right and we're like hitting it, I'm just like, yeah, can kive me. I'm about I'm about the hold on, wait, come in stop, stop your mouth, are you ready?
Speaker 1: But personal life? And then there's no in their mouth.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. I've never done it in personal I probably had a condom on it, Like I'm I like eye it back to my coom out of here pretty much like but yeah, as far as that on set goal, yea's it's just done. Sometimes you know how it's like set up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the setups.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: That's not like, but you can't even regular and be like and then you're like, oh, I'm waiting and there's nothing, there's nothing I got. I'm like, if you don't, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: No, it's not like that in the person. It's like I'm gonna have a condom on I'm saying, and I like fake it in the condom.
Speaker 1: And just like I really never knew that was the thing. And then like when I had my guy friend tell me that, I was like, he's like, he's like, you're thinking about all the guys right now, and I'm like I am.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, if you're good and bad, you ain't got to worry about that, honest true, but that only happens when like women are not good. But there's like I'd rather go home and just watch TV at this point. True, literally, like that's what That's pretty much what that was that night.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking for a long time.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, listen, if you if you're going in, you're going in, and honestly we're going in. Everybody like that though, all right, that was truth with Texas. See it wasn't that bad? No, is there anything that you would like to ask Miss Texas before.
Speaker 1: We get out of here?
Speaker 2: Truth with Texas?
Speaker 1: Okay, Texas was what we just played. That was a kinky, spicy questions, But you can ask me anything if there's anything you would like to ask me. You have two questions that you can ask me. Let's here.
Speaker 2: If you have to do something over in the industry to like better the moment you are today, what would you do? You know?
Speaker 1: I don't live in like regret or going back. I feel like everything happens for a reason. I think that there's probably things that I could have done differently, but I feel like at that moment in time, that's what I felt like I needed to do. So I feel like I don't really have anything that I regret or would go back to do nothing.
Speaker 2: No, you want to do anything differently at all? No?
Speaker 1: And I don't just say that because I'm like sometimes I'm like I just don't know, but like, there's nothing that Like, I feel like I had a great career. I feel like I worked with a lot of great companies. Yeah, Like I really don't think I would do anything different. I feel like it worked for me in the timing of my life and where I was at my life and those certain times and and yeah, no regrets.
Speaker 2: That's you never hear that, honestly speaking.
Speaker 1: Like I just I mean, I try to think. I'm like, there's nothing, no, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess the other one would be, yeah, are you going to come back?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, so, like I always hated the word like retirement, right because it's like it seems so final and everyone, you know, back in when I was actively shooting, people come back and like they would be like, oh, we had a last scene, and then they'd come back like a couple of years later. So I never really wanted that, but I understood now being older, I understand like because again, when we evolve, there are certain things that we want and we don't want, and certain things that make me come back and revisit and see if we want them again. I think the interest and tastes change. So I came back a couple of years. I think it's like two years ago. I did a scene for myself because my biggest thing was like how the industry changed from when I left to when Like that.
Speaker 2: Is I'm sorry, So he wasn't even doing only fans stuff. He wasn't doing no sex on camera, so I so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I had only fans from before only fans was popular, but we but I wasn't active really on only fans until the pandemic happened. But at that point I was still not shooting for anybody, so I was only doing solo stuff.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: So until two years ago did I do a boy girl with Dread on my only fans, because that for me was like if I'm going to come back, like the Texas thing is still they we'll go home, right, So you know I'm never going home. So I wanted to be with like the best person and like the biggest person to be like, hey, like this is what I did. Yeah, and I owned it, And for me it is like it was a beautiful thing. Is because the industry had changed, Like I had worked for so many other companies but never owned my own products, So it was like really special for me to do that. And Dread was like the perfect person to do that. He's an over talker and I'm an overthinker, so it was the best dynamic of everything. He was so great to work with and it was great so I do stuff for my my own stuff. I've been selective here and there. I've done probably since I came back two years ago, three maybe four for my only fans. And then then I did two mainstream staff for Jewles Jordan, who is a really good friend of mine. So I did a scene with Jules, and then I also did a scene with Hollywood Cash