Speaker 1: All right. Joining us now is Gerald Slenty of Trends Journal dot com. And uh, if you're new to this program, you haven't heard this before, but Trends Journal, we're going to talk about some of the trends that Gerald is seeing here because it's things are changing very very quickly, but he's been able to see these things from a long way off and he's been warning us about what is happening right now, what has that happened, what has happened for quite some time. By the way, you can save ten percent off if you use the code night and it is very very inexpensive to get it, even on a weekly basis. What is it Gerald? With that code, it's like two dollars or something a week? What it is three hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars fifty cents a week and it's about almost two hundred pages. Okay again from high tech science to AI to geopolitics, economics, and no, there's no advertisements in it.
Speaker 1: But it's a wonderful online it's a wonderful online magazine formatt you've got it all laid out there, very nice presentation that's there, and great information. That's the most important thing.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we're doing with journalism used to do but doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You were talking about the guy that just that created CNN. I got to tell you, in the beginning, CNN was I used to be on CNN like three or four times a month back in the day. It was a pretty pretty open minded organization at one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember. I went to a friend of mine in the mid nineties was working in the Pentagon, and he got me in to see the place, and they had CNN monitorsying everywhere, and by that time they already starting to get kind of politicized at that point. But I kind of thought, so that's where they're getting their information.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I'm telling you, I used to be on in the eighties and nineties. I used to be on a lot. They always had me doing my top trends every year. I'm telling you, I keep going on and on. It was they should let me say whatever I wanted to say. Then it all changed and again there's no journalism anymore. Go back to the nineteen eighties, about fifty companies controlled ninety percent of the media. Today six companies controlled ninety percent of the media.
Speaker 1: And what, in your opinion changed who was it that management change? I mean, was that you know, when you were there and they had kind of an open, open format where you could say what you wanted to. That was when Ted Turner was in charge of it, or was that somebody else was in charge.
Speaker 2: Of it, and then Ted Turner was in charge of it.
Speaker 1: Then they had a merger or they sold it to somebody, right.
Speaker 2: And then the whole thing changed. Yeah, and again it's heartbreaking that there's no journalism anymore. So for example, with the trends journal, we go to We've got to Tasian News, the Iranian one Press, TV, Fars toron Times. We want to hear everything the Iranians have to say. We go to Al Jazeera. We go to Arab News. Whenever the Arabs have to say, we've got to Middle East Monitor Middle East. We go to Times of Israel. We subscribe to haw that's the Israeli newspaper, a Jerusalem Post, why Net. We want to hear everything the Israelis have to say. We go to DW, the German News Agency, France twenty four, BBC, Guardian, et cetera, et cetera. We say, this is what they're saying. We give all sides. Then we say this is our analysis and this is our trend forecast. They don't do that in the American media. You only get one side of the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: It's heartbreaking. And now this just talk about you know, they're rigging the markets. Trump keeps coming out with a ceasefire, ceasefire, rencruit prices go down, markets go up. Will there be a ceasefire? No, And we're telling you why. One of the major demands of Iran is that Israel must withdraw from Lebanon. They're not going to do it. They've already thrown out over a million people out of Lebanon, out of their homes. Yesterday, the IDF chief came out in Israel and said that they're going to quote raise more buildings and build the greater security zone in the quote territory territory. Oh I forgot. Oh you were talking about the evangelicals. Oh uh, it's Chapter six, section eight or something. A God told Abraham Moses that this libel to the Jewish people. Shove that crap up you you know what, don't want to hear your fairy tales. The whole world began when when Judaism was invented or any other religion. Oh, they found a skull that goes back what thirty million years ago? No, no, no, no, no, it began when Moses. Yeah, I don't want to hear it. They keep slaughtering the It's totally out of the news every day. They're slaughtering Palestinians in Gaza, can't get any food, bombing the hell out of people in Lebanon. Calmed down, the Taylor Swift have sex last night. That's the American news.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was playing a clip of an aerial drone shot that was done by an Israeli soldier, ID soldier, who was bragging about what they had done, complete devastation of Gaza. And you know, when I look at this, it's so fraudulent. It's exactly what they're doing with these events, jelical pastors. They're using a veneer of religion, a false religion. They're using that to sell this heinous political agenda. And that's what Zionism has always been about. And so you know, when you look at Netanyahu calling people amelech, and when you look at Ben Shapiro and he's asked, do you believe that Moses part of the Red sea and deliver them. Owhn. I don't believe that, but I believe that land is mine. I mean, they're very selective about what they want. It's very clear what they want. And you know, even the ultra Orthodox Jews reject the state of Israel. They said, no, we think God's going to give it to us, but he'll do it miraculously and we don't have to kill people to get it ourselves. It is completely morally and religiously bankrupt. What they're doing with Zionism is a native.
Speaker 2: Think Wright is clown the what's his name Hertzel Back in the eighteen nineties, it's just a political movements, zero to do with religion. Hey, I'm Joe Biden. I'm a proud Zionist. Remember that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah kind a side Joe, Yeah, yeah, who's in this?
Speaker 2: Zionism was a totally made up political movement. And again this is not the United States of America, it's the United Zionist States of America. Here, this is one of your articles in this week's Trends Journal about I don't have it here. I can't find a damn thing the this guy Singer h Elliott.
Speaker 1: Paul Singer isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah about how how you know, how the money that he's spending to promote Zionism and calls anybody against it Nazis and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look at all the money that he and Mary Madison are putting in to try to get Thomas Massey out, you know, because Thomas masseew wants to put the interest of America had the interest of a foreign government, and he doesn't want to impoverish US with this kind of money. But you know, we look at the defense budget even you know, you've talked many times about how to spend you know, trillions for military stuff, but not a cent for peace. And earlier this week, I talked about a guy who was talking about the coming famine in a lot of different areas because of what is happening in terms of shutting down fertilizer and other basic building blocks of the economy with the straight of Hormuz stuff. And he basically said the same thing. If you look, Gerald, I mean, we just had a record budget of a trillion dollars. We spend more than the next eight countries on defense combined. And that's not enough. Heg Seth and Trump want to increase that by another fifty percent. And when you look at one and a half trillion dollars, what does that work out to be for every household? I did the math this morning. How much is that per household that we're paying for this military industrial complex, this defense, this Department of War that they want to call it, that is making us less safe. That works out we've got one hundred and thirty four million households. Because we've got a lot of households now that are just one person. That works out over eleven thousand dollars per household that we're paying for this American empire. That's outrageous. And when you look at the taxes that we're paying, it's insane. And of course you know that we're not paying the eleven thousand dollars. They're putting it on a credit card that's going to We're going to get a balloon. Note when the whole economy crashes in a few years, well.
Speaker 2: On, the US stead is becoming a top drive of future deficits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we.
Speaker 2: Have the whole article here about how the debt level in the United States is off the charts. Here's the article. By the way, pro zionist Paul Singer's Elliott Management equates US israel war on Iran as a fight against Nazis. Yeah, who's the we got it Rung, you got it Wrung singa clown. It's the Ashkhanazis that are running Israel. That's right, Ashkar Nazis. Look it up, A s h k E and a z I. Eastern Europeans from the Kazar region, that's who's running Israel. They're not Semites. Someites are from the Mesopotamia region. Yeah, Bengorian that yahoo. Every one of these people are Eastern Europeans invading Palestine and slaughtering the Arab people.
Speaker 1: And that's significant because the whole state is predicated on this idea of genetic purity. And you know, this is we're going to have. This is an inheritance we have because of our genealogy, and yet they scrupulously avoid any tests of that genealogy. But when you look at it, when we talk about Nazism, as I said, just look at what they're doing, and look at what the United States is doing as well. We have become the monsters that we fought. I said this when you know Mark Levin was out there saying, oh, nobody talks about the Holocaust anymore. It's like, we don't need to you've mentioned it every day, but maybe you ought to look at the holocaust that you're creating right now because you have basically taken over the reins.
Speaker 2: You know, we again, when every nobody talks about the Holocaust, how about all the other people that were killed by the Germans, that's right, Yeah, no, it don't talk about that. Oh they only killed twenty seven million, twenty seven million Russian people. And how about the other people that they threw in these in these these in the camps, the Gypsies and everybody else. Oh no, they don't count, they don't count.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, now this is crap.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear their fairy tales they could shun. Yeah, this slaughter going on every day, it's heartbreaking. You look at the pictures of what Gaza used to look like before it was bombed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look at.
Speaker 2: The pictures of what Lebanon where they're bombing. This is upper middle class places. They're bombing to ruins.
Speaker 1: And of course everybody got everybody could see the hate. I think that was what it was when you had these Israeli soldiers go in and destroy this area. They had a statue of Christ on the cross and they knock that down, they smash it with smash the face and all that kind of stuff. So that was obviously the hatred that was on display, that was there. But as I said at the time, does nobody care about the fact that they are smashing people in the face with these bombs or the number of people that they're killing there is just absolutely insane. Oh and as part of the Greater Israel project, they want to do that to Lebanon, they want to do it to Iran, they want to do it to the Gulf States as well, because once they can destroy everything like they have in Gaza, then they can go in and take it over. And so the whole thing is like a Nazi Leban's realm program. You know, we need to have some living space here.
Speaker 2: Again, the ashkanazis ye ashk E and a Zon.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you about what's happened in the last couple of days. Again, you don't believe that they're going to get It's not going to be any real truths or anything. And of course they came up with the acronymic before they had Taco Trump always chickens out. That was on Wall Street saying he's going to change the tariffs. Just wait, and then they came up with Nacho, not a chance or moves opens. And so this week what we saw was they just waved away the sixty day limit on the War Powers Act, which by the way, doesn't give cart blanc to a president to declare war for any reason. That sixty days was there supposedly to give them freedom to respond to a threat that was actually real. And even then they were lied to sixty days without Congress's approval, but Congress just waved it away. Mike Johnson, all the rest of them just waved away. Trump said, hey, it's over. You know, first he said, his first lie was, well, it doesn't count when we had a ceasefire for a week or two, So we take that off of the time calendar there. And then he says, and then we've got another thirty days to get the troops out of there if we think that they're in danger, and so that takes it up to another month. And then he says, oh, but it's over anyway, and we're going to rename it something else. We're going to call it Project Freedom or something right, and so that lasted for about a day, and then there were shots fired there in the straight of hor Mooz, and there were shots that were fired at the United Arab Emirates. And so the next thing we know, you know, Trump is blustering along with warpete about how they're going to destroy everybody and everything of all this stuff, and how they have won the war. The next thing we see is that there is talk now this morning about how they're going to come up with a one page memo of understanding that's going to end at all. Do you buy any of that?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you see, I believe Trump because he said in April first, the war was going to be over in three days my prediction, m hm, So I believe everything he's going to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ended the month ago.
Speaker 2: Very soon, I would say, within two weeks, maybe two weeks, maybe three. Oh, that was on April first. Two. Again, every day changes his his his lines.
Speaker 1: He changes his lines, even within the same day March second.
Speaker 2: We have projected right from the beginning four to five weeks m that was March will began on February twenty eighth, two days later, he said it was going to end in four or five weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like two weeks to flatten the curve. We got four to five weeks to flight in Iran.
Speaker 2: That was the fift I think it's close to over. Yeah. I view it as very close to being over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like John Lovett the lawyer. Yeah, that's the ticket. Yeah, that's that's what I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: It's so going back, there's an article that came out in the Washington Post today. Iran has hit far more US military assets than reported. Satellite images show yes, yes, And it goes on to show the mass destruction that Iran has committed as a result of the United States and Israel launching this war. Will there be a cease fire? No? And I'll tell you why, because one of Iran's demands is that Israel withdrawal from Lebanon. And they won't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They want that. They want that land. That territory is the territory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God gave it to him. What else the matter with you? It's in the good book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just talking. I was just talking about the real estate events that they hold in New York City. They actually go and they steal the land and then they sell it to other Jews in New York City. That's what they're actually doing it. It's crazy what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all over I mean Orange County, it's filled with them over there, and they don't pay any taxes. So anyway, this is serious. Again. Trump says Iron will be bombed quote at much higher level if they don't agree to a peace steal. He just said that today. You know how many times he said.
Speaker 1: This, yeah, oh yeah, yeah. He comes out and he says, yo, he completely obliterated them, and then he goes on a rant about how he's not getting help from NATO. It just like I think you're I think you're lying out of both sides of your mouth as you're doing this stuff. The only thing that's been obliterated Gerald, I think is his credibility if you ever had any.
Speaker 2: And war pain again. But you know, it's it's so sad that again talking about the religions, as I said, how come the world not out there telling the parishioners to get out into the streets and stop this. Yeah, yeah, that's my sadness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you got the Israel's Foreign ministry is paying big bucks to a lot of church pastors to basically cheer for Israel. I mean they're buying them, you know, they're selling it out. You know, love of money is the root of all evil, and these people have been rooting in their money. It's been taking root in a lot of churches here. They've been sent over a thousand pastors just in December alone, all expenses paid trip to Israel. And you get to have an appearance with bb Net and who boy, I tell you that that's gott to actually change your mind, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean anet Yao whose son is living the high life in Miami, that Net Yahoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if you ever saw this, but I was really kind of stuned when I saw that Jared Kushner's family was always very close to Netanyahu, and when he would come to the US, he would actually sleep in Jared's bed, And I said, uh, presumably not when Jared was there.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. And on the economic front, by the way, you know, we write in the magazine what's going on? And again they're doing everything they can to propert these equity markets up. The markets were going down before this war began. People forgot about this. Yeah, the AI is wiping out a lot of software companies. And they have these hedge funds and private investor groups that loaned a lot of money and the people that put the money and want it back and they can't get it back. So we're going to see a dot com bus two point zero. It's way way over invested in this. AI spending sets a record with no end in sight. That was an article from the New York Times. Yeah, they're way over investing in this Now. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. The AI was only born four years ago, in twenty twenty two. You don't invest all your money in the infancy. Let's go back. You and I remember when the whole Internet revolution began. Yeah, that's right, number when it began.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I made that mistake. I invested in it in its infancy. That lesson was drilled into my hide pretty hard. I think, you know the dot com bust. Yeah, I thought I was playing it smart because I thought, well, I'm not going to bet on pets, dot Com or even on Amazon. I'm going to look at the companies that are making the axes and the picks of this gold rush that are out there. I'm gonna look at the companies that are making the switching equipment. That should be a safe bet, but it wasn't. That all got taken down yep.
Speaker 2: So now, and you remember all of the computer companies that came out in the beginning to loads of them, and then just a few took over everything. That's right, So going back to this, China is going to lead the world in AI mm hmm, just like their leader. You see the pictures coming out of their their auto auto show. Yeah, you look at the advancement of the EV vehicles.
Speaker 1: And how cheap they are too as well. Yeah, and they're doing the same thing. I mean, you just had Deep was it? Deep? Seek is not the Travis They made headlines and they came out with a large language model that was a tiny fraction of what the American companies are spending on it. They've done it again, and they are taking their rates down toward its basically free to use it online. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal you mentioned before about the defense budget one point five trillion. And by the way, the roads in New York are a joke. Pot boom boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: Boom, yeah, boom boom, yeah boo.
Speaker 2: The Thruway everywhere boom boom, boom, boom boom boom boom. The roads are crap. The country's going to crap. But we're spending all this money on the military, right, that's right. The business of America is war, and the business of China is business. They're spending hundreds of billions in Ai. We're spending trillions on war. Oh, by the way, Trump, the big news that's gone. Four thousand troops or the enjoyment. You know, I launched occupy Peace five thousand troops. How about closing down what is about six hundred and seven hundred bases overseas? Yeah, how about closing them all down and bringing in the troops home and defend the homeland. What'll we doing over there?
Speaker 1: Empire? Yeah, empire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, made a big deal out of this. Oh when they criticize them for doing.
Speaker 1: That, that's right. Yeah, Well it.
Speaker 2: Down all the truth and that's one of the main foundations of occupied Peace. Yeah, close the bases overseas, bring home the troops, secure the homeland, and put them to work to rebuild our third world infrastructure.
Speaker 1: Yes, give them jobs.
Speaker 2: Great, rather than putting in these uniforms to keep doing a stupid crap every day.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, it's but when you look at this, that's not what they're focused on. They're focusing on exporting our potholes. That's what I guess. You drop a bomb that makes a pretty big pothole. So we basically are in the pothole production business. And and again it's it does not enhance our safety. People need to understand there's a big difference between national security and safety. This is about continuity of government. It's about continuity of empire. And if anything good could come out of this in the end, it would be that the empire strikes out, not back, and maybe people could learn a lesson this time around. But you know, it's kind of interesting. We're talking about the economy. The US trade deficit is growing, and with all of the stupidity of Trump's tariff programs, and again, you know, we can talk about different ways to raise taxes, and there's been a lot of ways that people have suggested that taxes could be collected other than the income tax, but everybody would always point out, we don't want to have this new tax. And the income tax as well well, that's what we got with Trump. We got the tariff tax bus they keeps the income tax. But his focus has been on ego politics rather than trying to do something in the past. And we had tariffs in the early days of America. The tariffs would be enough to fund the entire government. Later on they used tariffs for protectionism of certain industries. They didn't have any plan at all for these things. This is simply about Trump's ego. If he doesn't like you, he raises the taxes, and he's done it again. They just they had a deal with Europe, the Turnbury deal, where they said, all right, we're going to have fifteen percent on cars, and he just he got upset with them over the fact. I guess that they are not helping with his quagmire that he created, so he raised it up to twenty five percent. And it's just this arbitrary nature of what he's doing. But it's not working. China had record exports and our trade deficit is growing as well, so it's not helping with any of this stuff. And I said this from the very beginning. Gerald. If they're looking at this and saying, you know, we need to have more of a manufacturing base, because we're buying these finished products to a large degree. If you want that to happen, what you need to do is to deregulate and remove your foot off of the throat of the businesses. They are trying to start things. That's the way you compete. Instead, they want to be like a company a country that is going to have a partnership with the business and is going to do central planning like China. They want to take that approach rather than the thing that actually worked for us, which was a more free market and lack of regulation. The regulations are strangling business right now. That's the real issue. And he kn'd a trusts that with a tariff that doesn't come close.
Speaker 2: The regulations in Europe are the bu bureaucracy is one of the worst. And the same things happened here. Let's go back to manufacturing and what happened. This is a T shirt that I did in nineteen ninety two when Clinton ran for office. Yeah, that's right, right, this is a slime ball that wasn't worth a penny. That's worth what about one hundred and thirty million dollars? Now, hey, get them jobs out of America, bring them down to Mexico. NAFTA. Oh, everybody forgot NAFTA. Huh, hey, hey, get the jobs out of here.
Speaker 1: Bring them.
Speaker 2: We're going to bring China into the World Trade Organization. All right, Oh, that was twenty five years ago. I mentioned AI. Twenty five years ago, before China became got into the World Trade Organization. Ten of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college. Today, almost seventy percent. They're going to lead the world in AI because they are very educated. Number two, the deal. You want to come to China, you got to open a factory here, and we own fifty one percent of it. You own forty nine percent of it. The Western manufacturers gave China all the high tech and heavy industry they technology they never had. That's right now, they got it and they own it. They lead the world in evs. Oh, very important again. Trend forecasting. Not what you like, what you want, what you wish for, it's what is. Let's go back to the Iran war. It has caused a global energy crisis again. Yes, let's go back to Trump's speech four days before he and Israel launched the Iran War. I gotta find it here. Just hold on one second. All right here we go February twenty fourth, he launches the war on the twenty eighth quote gasoline, which reached a peak of over six dollars a gallon in some states under my predecessor, it was quite honestly a disaster.
Speaker 1: Now it's seven in California.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's now below two dollars and thirty cents a gallon in most states, which was not true. And some places a dollar ninety nine a gallon. And when I visited the great state of Iowa just a few weeks ago, I even saw a dollar eighty five a gallon for gasoline. And we go on to write, according to AAA, this is yesterday, Gasoline prices in most states are four dollars and forty eight cents a gallon.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of days ago, it was four thirty nine and.
Speaker 2: Over six dollars a gallon in some states thanks to Trump's iron war. Now, remember he goes on to say that it was a disaster, and now it's a disaster.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's not just a price of gas either. It's percolated through everything. But it's reached over seven dollars a gallon in one county in California. Yep, that's close to Yosemite, and in San Francisco six dollars and thirty cents, San Diego six dollars and ten cents, LA six dollars and ten cents. So be thankful if you're not in California talking about Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So going on to this again, not whether you like what. There's going to be a huge push for alternative energies mm and we're telling our subscribers to watch what Shina is doing here. These are going to be one of the great on trend preneur opportunities. Again, not what you want, what you wish for, what you like, it's what is because this is pushing a lot of governments to spend a lot of money looking for alternative energies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know what it was kind of the whole climate change thing was on the ropes and so Trump is going to basically bring that back. You know. That was one of I would say, one of the bright spots of his first administration. They started pulling back some of these things, but he's going to do more than anybody else to push people away from fuel and that kind of that kind of thing. The fossil fuel in street by his embargo that he's got going on. And that's what I call it. I call it the Trump oil embargo rather than the OPEC oil embargo. But he's going to do more to drive people towards eves and all the rest of this stuff than anybody could have done with any of the mandates or any of the al Gore documentaries. It's going to be the gas lines and the rationing and all the rest of that stuff. It's funny how Trump always manages to push these World Economic Forum and agendas even as he says he opposes them.
Speaker 2: So now going on to the larger issue what this war has caused. They're talking about stagflation in the world. It's not stagflation. The economies are not going to be stagnant. It's going to be dragflation. Economic growth is going to decline and inflation is going to increase. Yes, he's a very serious time again. An article in this week's RUD has reported quote several US restaurant chains, including Wingstock and Dominoes, reported we can unexpected sales growth in the last quarter, saying that soaring gasoline prices caused by US Israeli war in Iran have forced their customers to cut back on other spending. Many don't expect consumers to feel relief anytime soon. Analysts expect other restaurant chains also will show declining sales growth. Now, what's important about this? Look at their stocks going down. You got a couple of here. It's the AI spending is popping up the markets. You're looking at the gross domestic product of the United States increasing by some forty percent just because of the spending on AI. It has nothing to do with it. There's no relationship between Wall Street and Main Street. They're totally separate. Main Street is suffering.
Speaker 1: That's right, And that's something that some economists have been bringing up. They said, this stock market is so narrowly focused. That's a real warning sign, the fact that it's not broadly based. But it's just a few companies, as you pointed out, and were just a few companies going up. It kind of looks like a pen that's ready to bust the bubble, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you there's going to be a dot com bust two point zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in front.
Speaker 2: Of everybody's eyes to see. They're way over invested in these companies. Most of them aren't making money, they're losing money, and they're inventing something that, again China is going to lead the world in. They're building these huge data centers on and on and on and destroying a lot of beautiful land to do it. Oh yeah, miserable for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, the one that they just approved. I talked about this earlier in the program out in Utah. Forty thousand acres, two and a half times the size of Manhattan, and it's going to use more power than all of the state of Utah combined in just that one data center. It's incredible what they are planning to do. And again, as you point out, they're rushing into this and when you look at what is coming out of this, the promise of it, and this is why you were talking about, you know, getting in on the early stages of these disruptive technologies is always a very dangerous thing to do because what happens is people get as was it green Span that said, irrational exuberance, that was his phrase. So you get this irrational exuberance about something that is really revolutionary, but it takes a while to iron the bugs out, and what happens is all the people who jump in with all this irrational exuberance, when they look at it and they see some problems, they can quickly rush out as well. And so if they don't see things just developing just right, you get this massive exodus from the market. And that's what causes these things to pump up and then to dump. And I think that's what we're going to see as well. But you've been talking about for the longest time. Because of the policies of the government in terms of quanta, of viasing, in terms of spending, in terms of interest rates, all the rest of the stuff. He said, they're setting us up for dragflation. Not just stagnant, but it's going to drag And now we've got this headline here. This is the guy Gary Shilling. Do you know he has. He's a legendary economists, they say, known for his nineteen sixty nine to seventy recession predictions that came out right. And he is warning of a big downturn in twenty twenty six, he says. And so he says he sees a frozen housing market, collapsing capital expenditures, weakening consumer spending. He's not even mentioning another big factor that you've been talking about for a long time, which is commercial real estate.
Speaker 2: Yep, the office building bust. It's there, It's for everybody to see, and nobody's talking about it. Again. The banks are under pressure. We have a number of articles in this Trends journal, by the way, and there was one about banks in here. Let me just find it real quick. A US debt now exceeds as gross domestic product. That's one of them. Mortgage rates keep increasing, and there's this one, this spotlight on the housing market. Housing starts. Mortgage rates shifted higher last week. Few Americans expected to buy homes this decade. Home foreclosures hit a six year high. Yeah, a six year high. You mean when the COVID war broke out in twenty twenty and everything was going to hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that yeah. Yeah. Trump is back, isn't he. Yeah, he's not worried about the housing crisis here in America. He's wants to help Israel take more territory.
Speaker 2: Right here we go. Banks struggle to offload risk of massive A I loans right here. Yeah, in the Trend's journal, no one's talking about this, hardly reporting.
Speaker 1: Very few banks have another issue that is coming along as well. Eric Trump said one of these large convention crypto things that they had in one of the Arabic countries. I don't remember Saudi Arabia or the UE or where it was, but he was saying, in ten years, banks are going to be gone. They're going to be replaced with stable coins. We've had just this last week, Gerald, we had the Clarity Act, which coinbase financial officer was saying, this is great, this is what we've been waiting for. We need some clarity on the regulations of how this is going to work. And what they were fighting over was whether or not the stable coins could pay interest on deposits, and the banking industry got them to say no, they can't, and which is I thought was kind of funny, since the banks don't pay interest on deposits anymore. Usually they're paying less than one percent if you've got a savings account. It's ridiculous. But they thought that was a hill to die on. But we've got all of these different things. I mentioned it yesterday. I just wanted to get your take on this. I said, what I see happening is a kind of a constitution for the technocracy that's coming out of there. We've had all of these bills about artificial intelligence, green lighting it as well as shutting down the Tenth Amendment saying you're not going to have any regulations about anything that AI does at the state or local level. So you've got the Trump AI Act, we got the Genesis Act. We just had a Guard Act that is out there saying if you're going to use AI, we're going to make sure that you've got to provide biometric identity as well as other forms of ID in order to use AI, because we're worried about protecting the children. Yeah. Right, But then you've also got all the crypto stuff that's happening. So between crypto and AI, what I think they're doing is they're setting up a complete control system of surveillance and a permission society. How do you see this happening? And let's talk about that from that perspective. I mean, certainly there is an economic disaster that is approaching.
Speaker 2: You said it all again. It's one of our trends journals, from dirty cash to digital trash. They want to do it so they know everything you every penny is spent, w you spent it what you spent it on, more information about you most well, so we get our tax money. Yeah, and they're going to create a new coin. We're doing away with that dirty dollar. We just got a new could you or well could not have come up with a better name than call in a stable coin? What's stable about it? It's an invented nothing thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a coin and it's not stable. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're going to definitely, so they're going to create something. We got to and we just got rid of that with debt level because this stable coin is worth more than the dollar.
Speaker 1: So we wiped down Travis said, they called a stable coin because you're the cattle.
Speaker 2: And again we're old enough to rememberhen there was savings and loans, remember, yeah, the bags you put money and you got interest on your money you put in there. Yeah again, slim ball, lousy, murderous, sob that every time he got caught with his pants down, bombs away over bad Dad gave us the Yugoslav War. We also killed the glass Stiegel act.
Speaker 1: Didn't he Yeah that's right, yeah, yeah, he killed glass Stiegel and he killed George Bailey all at once. We can thank Clinton for that. I point out many times. Ben Shapiro thinks that mister Potter is the hero of It's a Wonderful life. Of course he would. That's the world that we live in now. Trendsgeneral dot Com. Gerald Clinty, thank you so much for joining us. Folks. If you become a subscriber, make sure you use the code night to save ten a wonderful source of information. Gerald works very hard on that and it shows it's all right there. Thank you so much for joining us. Gerald appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much for having me on, and thank you so much for all that you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you. The common man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com