Speaker 1: One thing about this gem is the invisible and tangibles that they have.
Speaker 2: This team is really becoming a family. Let's not play one on Tom.
Speaker 1: Let's wind it.
Speaker 3: I love writing these guys after the show, just thank you, give me are.
Speaker 4: Your attention, your fire and not a pisson.
Speaker 5: This is world champion, Dodgers, world champion for the.
Speaker 4: Small soft time they get up people, what they want to die to in a row two is special. I'm like, yeah, it's not a headache one of them. Con this ball's gone. You ready to go? Sure, old time.
Speaker 5: To the South, grab your phone to get in on the show called eight six six nine eighty seven two five seven and.
Speaker 6: Go to the show.
Speaker 7: And now your host of Dodger Talk, Tim Kakes.
Speaker 8: Dodgers put together just enough offense, some great defense, and they get the win in Kansas City, five to four over the Kansas City Royals. Hi, everybody, and welcome in to Dodger Talk here on an FI seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio at Thanks for being with us here on this Friday night, wherever you may be, if you're driving around here in southern California, just sitting back and enjoying some Dodgers baseball.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 8: Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy Dustin made tonight, came out and just did not have the control that we thought we would see out of him tonight. He battled for four innings, four runs, six hits, three strikeouts, three walks. He threw thirty pitches in the first inning after getting two quick outs, a double, a walk, and RBI single, and just like that, the game was tied back up a one after showy Otani gave them the lead on a solo home run, his eighth leadoff home run of the season. Dustin made twenty three more pitches in the second inning. He got some help on defense with the cott stealing in the fourth inning. The defense was a big story line tonight, a miss cue from tay Oscar and but some overall great plays by the Dodgers defensively, none better than the play at Freddie Freeman in the ninth inning, with the bases loaded, one out at four to six to three double play. The one hop throw from Mookie Beds as he swipes the bag at second throws the first to get the second out and in the game one hops Freddie Freeman, who was stretched out with his left foot forward, makes a backhanded swipe and snow cones it falls and hangs on with the ball in his first baseman's glove and the ballgame is over. It was a remarkable defensive play from Freddie Freeman. We shouldn't be surprised. He does it all the time, but it's just surprising to me. And I'll say it again. He has one gold glove.
Speaker 4: To his name in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 8: I mean I could count many times the last two plus season just in my head how many times he has saved bad throws. And it won't necessarily show up in the traditional scorebook, but I know they keep stats of this saving runs defensive, you know statistics, They keep track of this stuff. How is he not won more than just one goal glove? He is a witch with that first baseman's mid He is the plays he makes, the stretching, whether it's backhanded, going up and getting a ball. Go back to the playoffs Leeer in San Diego in the NLDS, he had to go up and make a play on a bad ankle and use the bag to kind of jump up and come down and retweet the ankle. He is so good at first base, and I don't think we'd take him for granted, but maybe we do, because you just assume he's gonna make every play.
Speaker 4: He's gonna make.
Speaker 8: Every pick, every wide throw, he jumps, makes a tag on the runner they go by, jumps up, comes back, finds the bag and gets the out. He just gets everything. He just is able to stop everything. And that's not just him at first making a play on a bad throw in Colorado over the last three games, there was a play in which the ball went to him. He made the stop, but his webbing on his first basement's mid broke and the ball went right through it.
Speaker 4: He is a really good first baseman. It is fun to see him over at first base.
Speaker 8: He puts a lot of makeup on bad throws, if you know what I mean, some ugly throws, some bad defensive plays. He covers him up. He's the makeup. He covers up the blemishes. He makes the pick for you when you one hop him from third, when you want to hop him from shortstop on a double play ball where you make a wide throw. He's able to stretch and still have a foot on the bag and make the out. He is so good at first base. He is so good eight six, six, nine, seven, two, five to seventy. He literally saved the game tonight for the Dodgers and Tanner Scott bases loaded one out. Jack cagleone, the stud rookie for the Royals, hits a double play ball four.
Speaker 4: To six to three.
Speaker 8: Turn should be an easy throw from short to first, Mookie short hops him and Freddie makes the stretch the pick the out ballgame over. Dodgers win five to four, and they've now won five straight overall, four to zero on this road trip. And again I mentioned in the Clubhouse show, the Padres lost again in Cincinnati. They got beat eight to one. The Giants won three to one. So the Dodgers maintain a six and a half game lead over the Giants in the division, and now the Padres dropped to seven games back in the NL West. This is that time of the schedule we mentioned it yesterday. I'm gonna repeat it right now. I'm gonna repeat it tomorrow, and repeat it on Sunday. Heck, we're gonna repeat it next week. This is the time of the schedule where the Dodgers need to be feasting. This is the time of this schedule where the Dodgers need to be separating themselves as much as possible in the division because of the caliber of the opponents. And I know Max Bunsky told David Vesse a few minutes ago. We heard the audio. Oh, everybody's a big leaguer. I don't care about the record. Yeah, there are some teams just aren't very good, and they'll they can't go twenty seven outs without hurting themselves, without making mistakes, without causing self damage on offense or on the mound or defensively, and the better team will usually win in most cases. In most cases, the Dodgers against the Nationals take two or three. Against the Rockies, they sweep. It's imperative they win this series at least taking two of three, if not a sweep. Against the Kansas Soity Royals day off and then the White Sox Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, with kersh on the mound going for three thousand strikeouts. I'm excited also for tomorrow. Not only do the Dodgers need to go out and get a win in the hot, humid air of Kansas City. Tomorrow it's gonna be a little roasty, but I'm excited to see show. Hey Otani make his third appearance, in which we hope he goes more than one inning. Don't expect him to go much longer than that, Dodger fans, as he continues to ramp up, But keep in mind the master plan, what they have in the mine, and the goal is to be ready and ramped up the second half of the season going into October. So you don't need to be going five inning, seventy five pitches on what tomorrow is, June twenty eighth. Why don't need it? Ramp up? Go two innings tomorrow, Go two innings the next start, three innings before the All Star break, and then post All Star break, you continue to wrap it up even more in the final eight to nine starts going into October eight six, six, nine, eight, seven to two, five seventy. You don't win a lot of baseball games with just four hits, and when, especially when you get out hit by your opponent eleven to four, you just don't see it very often the team that's got out hit eleven to four win a game. But tonight the Dodgers did great defense, good bullpen work, and those four hits you did get.
Speaker 4: All of them drove in runs.
Speaker 8: O Tani solo home run, Max Monty to run home run, O Tani, RBI triple, Mookie Betts go ahead RBI single, four hits, all of them drove in the Dodger runs, and the Dodgers get the win five to four, eight ninety seven two five seventy. To go out to the phones, and we're gonna go to Blake first. Blake has been on hold the longest. Blake checked in yesterday driving to Kansas City from Colorado. Blake called in a few days ago and told us he was going to a game in Denver to see the Dodgers, and then told us he was going to his sixteenth Major League baseball stadium in Kansas City for this series, and then he's going to Milwaukee in a few weeks, and I believe, I believe that's going to be his seventeenth major league stadium there.
Speaker 4: He's going to be in.
Speaker 8: Young Blake now joins us from Kansas City. Blake, did you go to the game tonight?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Say did nice?
Speaker 8: How was it You'd never been to Kaufman Stadium before? I know it was hot and humid. But what was the experience like? Did you have fun at a new ballpark for the first time?
Speaker 9: Yes? I did, I really did.
Speaker 8: Did you have your Dodger gear on, Blake during the game and if so, were the fans nice to you?
Speaker 9: Yeah? And I met you did?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Can you tell us how you met him, Blake, because we gave him the heads up? Did you see him on the field? Did you yell and get his attention? How did that play out?
Speaker 4: Blake? Can you tell us how it worked out? Seeing David Vassay.
Speaker 9: My dad's got it to Chenston and he and he ought to me for a very long time and I got a picture of him.
Speaker 4: Awesome. He is a good guy. Believe it or not.
Speaker 8: He can be uh, he can be something, But David Vassay is really a good guy. I'm so happy you got to meet him and see him out there in Kansas City and you had a great experience. Now you guys are staying for the weekend, right, you're going to the other games there at Coffin Stadium.
Speaker 9: Yes, I am.
Speaker 4: That is awesome.
Speaker 8: So you got to see showey Otani Blake hit a home run. You got to see Max Munsey hit another home run in the game. Tonight you saw show ay Otani get the RBI triple, and then you saw Freddie Freeman's great defensive playing the ninth Any what a night for you?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Hi, how Alex that? Yeah, he remembered me from Pittsbug at La in Pittbug last year and good fwends ever since. And now Daddy has his Instagram and.
Speaker 4: So oh that is awesome.
Speaker 8: So you got to see Alex Vessi again and he remembered you, and you got to say hello to him.
Speaker 4: You got to say hello to David Vesse.
Speaker 8: You gotta you got a fun weekend ahead of you still, and you got to go to the first game of this series. Still two more to go, Blake, you get show Hey Otani pitching tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is gonna be awesome. That is gonna be an awesome We'll have a fantastic time.
Speaker 8: Please check in with us tomorrow, Blake, after Otie's appearance. We'll talk about it. I want to get your thoughts on what you saw from show. Hey, o Tani, it was good, bad whatever, however he he pitches tomorrow, you and I are going to talk about it, right here on Dodger Talk tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, let's go Dodge Hilly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go Dodgers. Gosh. I love Blake.
Speaker 8: Thank you Blake for checking in from Kaufman Stadium there in Kansas City.
Speaker 4: That is what it's all about.
Speaker 8: A young baseball fan enjoying the game and loving his Dodgers and following them around on the road. It's it's awesome to see him be able to go to games in Denver, Kansas City. He's gonna go to games in Milwaukee and the Dodgers go back on the road.
Speaker 4: That is awesome. What an experience, What an.
Speaker 8: Opportunity for that young man to go out there with his family and drive around and see baseball in the heartland of America and be at the game tonight watch the Dodgers beat the Royals five to four.
Speaker 4: That is awesome.
Speaker 8: Thank you Blake for checking in eight sixty six, nine eighty seven to two. Five said he's gonna be our correspondent in Kansas City tomorrow after shoey Otani's appearance again of us his eyes on view, you know, eyes on the spot view from Kansas City tomorrow.
Speaker 4: In his thoughts all right, speaking of thoughts Ken Newport Beach.
Speaker 8: We get his thoughts after this Dodgers five to four win. It wasn't pretty, Ken, but good teams find a.
Speaker 4: Way to win well.
Speaker 1: First of all, that is one lucky kid man. I wish I was in. It's phenomenal for the for the good, really good stuff. The bullpen was great. I think that might be the last start for me. He's got a six cra and the other thing that's just amazing. And he needs to patent those glasses that he's got because Muncy has been unbelievable since he put those classes on. Absolutely incredible. And you know, again, four hits and you win this game, you really deserve it. In the bullpen was phenomenal. Now let's get to Freeman. Incredible play, save the game. You've got to give the guy credit. Defensively, he's phenomenal. My concern is for the month of June, the entire month of June, he is hitting one eighty two. That's the lowest month he's ever had when he was with the Dodgers. Something is not right. How can that guy, one of the great hitters of all time and maybe one of the best first basemen I've ever seen only be hitting one eighty two for the month. There's something not right. What is it?
Speaker 8: It's I think it's everything. I think the ankle still bother him. There's got to be something else that he's not, you know, letting onto ken because you're right, the way he runs, he still kind of runs gingerly down the field. But there's no arguing that his defense is fantastic and he's able to still do that even if he's hobbling around and the offense has struggled in June. You mentioned it was on two going into the Knight's game and he was zero for four at the plate with a couple of strikeouts.
Speaker 4: So he's still hitting over three hundred can. But yeah, there's right.
Speaker 8: I think we're gonna find out at some point there there's more hurting Freddie Freeman that we know right now. And it's obviously not at the point where he's gonna take himself out of the game where the Dodgers feel like they need to take him out. He's still getting some hits every so often, but he'll turn things around.
Speaker 1: Can.
Speaker 4: He's too good of a player to have another month like he had in the month of June.
Speaker 1: Right breakouts this month. He doesn't do that right. Something's not right. But you know what, great win, Yeah, great play by Raeman, Munci and Otani are phenomenal. Let's keep it going because so hot as heck and they're crushing the other two teams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're starting to separate themselves.
Speaker 9: Ken.
Speaker 8: Great to hear from you is always my friend after a Dodger win, especially eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the number. Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy Dodgers get. The win over the Kansas City was five to four. They jumped out to a one to nothing lead on the lead off home run from shoey Otani. Max Munsey's two run home running the second gave him the lead again three to one. The Royals would score three runs in the second off Dustin made to take a four to three lead. It was back and forth until the fifth, when schoey Otani and RBI triple made it four to four. Then Mookie Betts a single up the middle an RBI single made it a five to four Dodgers lead. Dustin May went the four innings. He struggled, but the bullpen took over and they had traffic on every single inning. Luis Garcia, lu Trevino, Anthony Banda, Alex.
Speaker 4: Vesia, and even Tanner Scott.
Speaker 8: All the relievers had traffic on the bass pass, but worked around the traffic on the bass pass to hang on to a.
Speaker 4: Five to four lead.
Speaker 8: Got a little got a little dicey there in the ninth bases loaded one out, but the double play ball that Tanner Scott was able to induce four to six three double play. Freddie Freeman saving Rookie Bets's throw from second base on the double play wins it for the Dodgers as they beat the Royals five to four. Let's go to Mike and Irwin Dale has been very patient.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Mike. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Good kid, Thanks with the game for taking my call. And yeah, kudos to Max Monthy. H never get bored Washington. Tannie do his thing. But with Freddy, you know, I wonder if he said he had a swore quad. That probably has a lot to do with his swing right now too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No doubt.
Speaker 2: And then uh yeah, say, I know we're short on starting pitching, but hopefully Snell and Glassdale get back. And I don't know what put Dustin in the bullpen. He hasn't had a shutdown inning forever.
Speaker 8: It seems like now he has struggled in the era, is starting to climb a little bit.
Speaker 4: Mike.
Speaker 8: I appreciate the phone call, Thanks for checking in tonight. He did have one two three third inning. After all the traffic on the base bass in the first and giving up the runs and then giving up the three runs of the second, he did come back in the third and have a one to two three inning, and the fourth started off with the strikeout, a single cot stealing. He just has to get ahead of the count and he's got to have pitches that are in the zone more and Rick Monday talked about that you're throwing your sweeper out of the zone and you're not getting chases, and these some of these pitches are so far out of the zone that there's no way guys are gonna.
Speaker 4: Swing at it. They're just they're not good pitches. They're not pitches that you need to be throwing.
Speaker 8: Their wasted pitches in essence, throwing pitches way out of the strike zone like he.
Speaker 4: Was throwing this evening against the Royals.
Speaker 8: Now you mentioned Tyler Glass. Now Tyler Glass now Tonight had a second rehab start in TRIPLEA Oklahoma City. Tyler Glass now Tonight went two in a third innings in Oka See in his second rehab appearance, throw the.
Speaker 4: Fastball through the slider.
Speaker 8: Had a goodlocity, sitting ninety six ninety seven on the fastball.
Speaker 4: Here's the problem. They're hitting them around pretty hard.
Speaker 8: Two in the third innings, five runs, seven hits, three strikeouts, a walk, sixty six pitches only thirty seven for strikes. Okay, he had eleven called strikes nine whiffs. Again to hit the ball hard against him, And it's a little misleading because he's out there rehabbing, working on stuff. Maybe he's leaving pitches in the zone, you know, and they're getting hit around because he's working on stuff and he's just working on getting the pitch count up and he's not necessarily worrying about results. That happens on minor league rehab starts. Right, the guy can go down there, give U a bunch of runs, but he's working on things, trying to get control of things, trying to get his mechanics right.
Speaker 4: It's a little misleading, but.
Speaker 8: Five runs on seven hits, three strikeouts, two and a third innings, sixty six pitches, only thirty seven for strikes. I imagine, well, probab, I'll see him again. I mean, we'll hear from Dave Roberts here coming up in a few minutes. Maybe he'll address Tyler Glass now. Maybe he won't make another start. Maybe that was it built up to three plus innings and he'll be good to go before the All Star break. My guess, without having known what Dave Roberts has said yet, my guess is Tyler Glastow is going to get one more in the minor leagues. Let him build up to maybe five innings, maybe build out to seventy plus pitches.
Speaker 4: And he went sixty six pitches tonight.
Speaker 8: Maybe get over the seventy mark and then bring him back into the rotation eight six, six, nine, eighty seven, two five seven. He will take a break, we'll come back, we'll get to your phone calls, we'll hear from the manager, Dave Roberts, and then we'll put a bow on this Friday night edition of Dodger Talk. Dodgers win in Kansas City. They come back with two runs in the fifth and hang on with the bases loaded in one out. A double play ball saved by Freddie Freeman on the throw from Mookie Betts. Tanner Scott gets out of it and the Dodgers get out of it with a five to four win over the Royals. Right here on AI seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: AM five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 7: Be anywhere at any time, and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk all of those things. Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app. We're streaming online.
Speaker 4: We stream every game too.
Speaker 7: Come find the back to Dodger Talk on AM five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 5: Here's the line of the pitch and showy swings and hammers, one deep bright center.
Speaker 4: Going back on it is Caglione looks up and has gone that's a home.
Speaker 5: Run the leadoff football game, one nothing Dodgers.
Speaker 4: It is showtime early in Kansas City.
Speaker 8: Twenty ninth home run of the season for show Hey Otani, his eighth leadoff home run as the Dodgers jumped out to a one nothing lead thanks to show Hey Max Muntia to run home run. The second Dodgers would hang on for a five to four win in Kansas City over the Royals. Daniels Jewelers presents the home run forecast. Go to a five seventy LA sports dot Com keyword home run for your chance to win a five fifty dollars Daniels Jewelers gift card just for predicting the number of home runs in the next game. Daniels Jewelers own the Dream Dodgers four to zero on this road trip, five straight wins overall. Luke Trevino the winning relief Tanner Scott his eighteenth save of the season as the Dodgers had the bases loaded one out. Tanner Scott, though, induces a ground ball double play. Freddie Freeman saves the throw for Mookie Betts on a one hop. He picks it for the out at first and the Dodgers get the win. They're now fifty two to thirty one, best record in all of baseball. Jodell and Kenyon Country is next time. Welcome Jodell.
Speaker 4: How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 11: Hi, Hey, I've been a fan since nineteen what sixty eight and I watch every single game. Answer me this, Why is Kim not playing? He earned his positions, He earned starting in every game. We could one that we lost because certain people came to bad either ground it out to a double play or struck out when Kim should have been playing well.
Speaker 8: He wasn't in the lineup tonight because of the left hander, and I appreciate the phone call. He wasn't in the lineup tonight again because of the lefty, and that was the case in Colorado against Austin Gomber. We'll see if tomorrow it's different with Seth Lugo on the mound, or if the Dodgers go with Michael Conforto. So I'm not sure which way Dave Roberts is leading. I can't imagine Confordo will be off again tomorrow. So is Kim going to be in center? Is it going to be a day off for Tay Oscar or Pajz.
Speaker 4: We'll see. I mean they are playing now, what they're fifth straight game home. You go back to the weekend.
Speaker 8: They had Monday off, in Monday off, so yeah, the day game after a night game, and they play an even earlier game on Sunday, one of those guys may get the day off hot day in Kansas City.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 8: We'll see how the lineup, We'll see what Dave Roberts likes to go do. We'll hear from him in just a minute. Barry and Bakersfield. Welcome to Dodge Talk. Barry, how you doing.
Speaker 10: I'm good, I'm good, man. I just wanted to talk about Dustin may Man. I mean, I love the guy, you know, but his inconsistency just makes me nervous every time I see him.
Speaker 2: So I get it.
Speaker 10: You know, he has to be out there because our pitching staff is depleted right now. But I'm really ready to just see that guy in the booping man. I mean, luckily we have a stolid offense that brings us back a lot, but yeah, I'm just I'm just ready to see him in the bullpen. Man, I'm nervous every time I see him.
Speaker 4: Being a starter. You want Dustin made to go down to the bullpen?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Man, As a starter, he just hasn't been consistent. I mean he's inconsistent in games, he's inconsistent in innings. So I'm just ready to see him in the booping man.
Speaker 8: All Right, we'll see what they do and everybody gets healthy. Because you only have five six guys in the rotation. If they'd like to go to that six man, rotation, So we'll see what ultimately happens and.
Speaker 4: Where some of these roles may change.
Speaker 8: For Dodger pitchers, guys going to the bullpen. I mean, what is gonna happen with a guy like Ben Caspirius when you assume everybody gets back healthy when the Dodgers get back.
Speaker 4: Tyler Glass.
Speaker 8: Now when the Dodgers get back a Rokie Sasaki, when the Dodgers get back a Blake Snell, and add those three pitchers into the starting rotation, and a healthy Show ay Otani, who's now back in the rotation even though he's just pitched one inning and two starts, We'll see you only have so many spots in the rotation, only got so many spots in the bullpen. Who will be the odd man out? It's gonna be interesting to see when everybody's healthy, and we just haven't seen that yet this year. Everybody healthy at the same time. All right, let's go back out to Kansas City. Let's hear what Dave Roberts had to say postgame after the win tonight. Maybe looking ahead to show, Hey start tomorrow.
Speaker 12: Dave, can you just talk about early on in this game how it seemed like show Hay and Max for your offense early on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they showy obviously got us off to a good start, and you know, Max with the big homer, got off to a good start, and you know, I think so that was big. Obviously tonight Dustin was in sharp. We certainly didn't help him out defensively. You know, having to get four outs in a couple of innings is obviously difficult, especially when you don't have your best stuff. And I thought dust did a nice job competing and at times I felt, you know, it was right to push him. Tonight, I didn't feel it was the right time, but again I thought, you know, he didn't quit on us and kept competing and gave us a chance to win a ball game.
Speaker 12: His tenor, Scott gotten better with the way that you're using him more and more often, the opportunities presenting themselves to be able to pitch three in a row, three out of four and all that has he gotten better that way?
Speaker 6: You know, I think that he's always going to be one to say that he's better when he pitches more, which is fair. But I also think that there's a point that we still got to manage his usage. And he's a max effort guy, But yeah, you look at the last you know, forty forty five days since you kind of clean up the delivery, he's been fantastic for us. And whether it's an up down, whether it's in the eighth, whether it's in the ninth, he's been very good. So you know, we needed it.
Speaker 7: And today big.
Speaker 6: Double play and Freddy obviously scuffling with the bat, but a big pick right there to close out that game you talked about.
Speaker 4: You know, you guys still not playing your best?
Speaker 8: Has it just kind of felt like tonight another example just kind of finding a way to win a game even with things going wrong.
Speaker 6: I think that's yeah, I think that's right. You know, they think offensively, we threw out four hits tonight and still found a way to score enough runs to win with not playing clean defense. So yeah, well but I think overarching, we're still finding ways to win baseball games, which is most important.
Speaker 3: Since giving you beginnings, he or he's creeping up to of course five, as as healthy as he going to find himself. Pitch him for a job in that rotation on the bubble or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know, I think that you know, you know, tonight he could have went not without giving a run, you know, through four innings. But I really personally don't look at Era too much. I do appreciate the value of being able to take the baseball go deeper in games. There are some pitches here and there that, you know, some bad walks or things like that, but that's not really I'm not thinking about that right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's set a point right now in this season, Dustin May's going out.
Speaker 4: The every five days.
Speaker 8: He has been a horse for you. He and Yoshi Yamamoto have been the two guys you can rely upon all season long. Haven't been heard, have gone got out there and pitched for you. And you know, sometimes it's been good, sometimes it's not been good. But he has given you a chance every five days, Dustin May, And that says a lot, especially for a guy who's battled injuries the last two years, only twenty seven years old. Certainly, when guys get healthy, they're gonna have to evaluate everybody on this roster and this rotation in this bullpen and see where guys are at, where the health is of everybody, and assuming these guys all come back healthy in the rotation. It's a good problem to have. But when we get there, let's worry about it. Let's not worry about it right now. Let's not even talk about it right now, because honestly, the Dodgers haven't been healthy, they haven't had everybody ready to go in the rotation. And to think all of a sudden, guys are gonna come back and mage like they're gonna have eight starters and what do we do with eight starters now? Well, the way it plays out, as Ned Coledie used to say, you never have enough starting pitching.
Speaker 4: Just when you think you do, you don't. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 8: All right, that's gonna do it for Dodger to talk tonight. NEANXT to Colin Ye, thanks to you for being a part of the show. From listening for podcasting on the iHeartRadio app. We're back at it tomorrow, Dodgers. We'll turn things around, take on the Royals in a day game from the k the Kaufmann Stadium in Kansas City.
Speaker 4: La Bargo Casino.
Speaker 8: Dodgers on Decade. It all started at noon, the first pitch at one ten show. Oh Tony on the Mount, his third start in a Dodger uniform. We'll see it and hear it all together.
Speaker 4: How long he goes.
Speaker 8: He's gone one inning at his first two starts.
Speaker 4: Will you do the same? Will you build on that? We'll find out.
Speaker 8: Dodger's looking to build on their five game winning streak four and zero on this road trip. Things are good Dodger Land right now, allone Atuppy n L West again, have a.
Speaker 4: Great Saint rest here Friday night.
Speaker 8: We're back at it tomorrow right here on amby seventy l A Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.