Speaker 1: Dasha and Dirtbag left and I was like, what are you talking about? And I remember going to follow the Chopo trip house on Twitter, and as soon as I followed them, they replied to me they said you're an idiot. So it was like, okay, I don't think they liked me very much. And then I was like, who's Dasha? And then Ben was like, oh, you should listener. She's interesting this that, and I didn't know what he was talking about. And then she has turned from the dirt bag left, the mean girl left, as it was called to Suddenly she liked Alex a few years ago because she was viral in a Lord Voldemort clip. What was it called Sailor sailor Socialist, because oh, she was pro Bernie. That's right, that's right. I remember now she was pro Bernie and she was on where's it at a skit or no, I'm not a skit, an interview or something. There we go, Sailor Socialism. Dasha Nekrassova explains her viral you know what interview. I don't even remember this interview. I'm not trying to a lot of times people on the internet, they'd be like, I've never heard of this person when they know exactly damn well, who there who it is. It's a like a lame, underhanded way to insult people. But anyway, so this is like a I don't know interview I never saw, and this is discussing it in teen Vogue. This is I don't know, it's kind of weird. But I've not heard Red Scare podcasts. I don't even know exactly what they do. Do they joke around or is it so it's her and a girl who's an Armenian. Early episodes were produced by Meg Murnane. I don't know who that is. I know Christopher Lashes. They were influenced by Christopher lash I have that book against the Elites Camille Paglia. So it's like the left critical of some elements of the left. And so they were on Voldemort. They were on with Tulci, Glenn Greenwall, Steve Bannon, Curtis Jarvin Talker, slav Boy. Then so I again was not really familiar with this. Well, it turns out she's on a Netflix show or something, right, So she's on Succession. So she plays a character on Netflix show. And there's one other thing I was gonna talk about though, it was crazy. Forgot what it was. Oh, she took a right turn to Eastern Catholic. So she says, I'm Eastern Catholic. So my buddy, who has listened to her podcast for a long time, he was like, hey, she's over here saying she won't debate anybody. I was like, what, She's not going to debate anybody? Well, sure enough, she says, well I will debate anybody. So I'm like, all right, all right, all right, we'll see about that. So I sent the enviro, let's do it. You are going to comprove Eastern Catholicism. This is gonna be fun. So then the the heat is on. It's sund street because we got a bunch of smack talking. Smack talking, and you know what I appreciate about people who have some degree of e diva status, although not the e diva status that I have. They can handle the smack talk. Look, here's a woman handling the smack talk better than the effeminate Roman Catholics who melt as soon as you say anything back. Would you say that? I feel like right, Just name any Roman Catholic idiot the last six years and then look at this dude. Girls can handle it better than you. That's pathetic, dude. Pathetic. So she's over here talking smack. She's gonna put me in my place. So I guess I'm cooked, as the kids say cooked. We've even got our boy Keno corner up here in the mix chat, just chiming in. It's about to get hype Wednesday night. The debate debate, we'll see about all that. We'll see about that Theosis five do the Eastern Catholics want their cake and to eat it too. Basically essentially, anyway, we're about to get to all of the megalith nephilamb ancient Civilization's Atlantis, GI's the pyramid stuff in just a minute.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people are dumb too. They're like, they go to her profile, Oh she's Oh dude, you're gonna smash this girl working for the un that's a that's a joke, dude. Oh I remember what I was gonna say. So, I hadn't thought about this chick in a long time since my buddy was like, you should interview her. This was like five years ago, and I was like, I think he was trying to get me into the dirt back lift and then Chopo trap House called me a idiot retort, and I was like, all right, guess I'm out of here. These people are not friendly to me. But guess what then out of nowhere? When I get invited on PGL, I'm like looking at the episodes right before me, and I'm like, she's on PGL. What the heck, dude, what's going on? She's she's popping.
Speaker 3: Up on here, but tells what's fine.
Speaker 1: And I remember thinking, like, who I thought she was? Dirt bag left Bernie, what's going on? How is she on here? Just the fruit? I just didn't understand it. It was blowing in here. Yeah, yeah, in the cave.
Speaker 4: This is just like a this is a bar a bar concept, whe.
Speaker 1: Like man cave the bar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have noticed, just check him.
Speaker 1: That's there's a sink over there. So I'm like, okay, So she was just on p g A. All right, we're gonna have to we donna have to do this goss the thing. So Wednesday night it's on Debate. Y'all ready for this? Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 6: Do do.
Speaker 1: Y'all ready for this? Mm hmm. Also if you don't follow me on x Y, what the fuck is your problem? I'm almost to the dreaded one hundred k is so difficult on any platform to get to one hundred k? Where are y'all at? I get all of these people over here supporting, and that's great. Come follow me, y'all. So what are we going to debate? She said, I will debate any Orthodox person and I'm like, okay, And she said she'll debate them on Orthodox versus Eastern Catholic claims and ecclesiology. I'm like, let's do it. So that's what it is. Uh, wait a minute. We got several super chets on mister Vain five bucks review the Matt Dell Hunty Monkey cover. If you want to brow thanks, I can't link videos from inside of stream labs.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: Let me see. I'm gonna have to pull up the other stream labs from the back end. Let me see if it might shut the computer down because of too many dang windows. Let's try it. We'll see if I can find that link. Because you pay me to review it. You want me to review your song? You got like a new Matt Dela monkey song. Let's see.
Speaker 7: A monkey?
Speaker 4: What you're doing to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. I think I can do this. Let's try this, all right, copy paste, bring it over.
Speaker 7: You climbs up the tree, you join up there?
Speaker 8: Why why are you running from the.
Speaker 9: Every today you ran from mantrewing me.
Speaker 8: That deal a monkey, man deal a monkey, that deal monkey.
Speaker 7: You like?
Speaker 8: Damn female monkeys adn bananas between the tree hanging down, shot out frown. That's a smile, not telling monkey.
Speaker 10: What she telling Matt and a female male monkey climbed up the tree a.
Speaker 8: I S S I N G and do with much more worse than that. Dam female monkeys adn berlanis between the trees hanging down, shot out frown. That's smile, not telling monkey what me and now now now one mom being no, no, no, because my name is Matt.
Speaker 10: A monkey, Let's.
Speaker 8: Say it's not a banana, it's a jake.
Speaker 7: Jake that reminds me of Jake.
Speaker 5: Yay, Diana today.
Speaker 4: Ge that monkey that to.
Speaker 8: A monkey that in a monkey.
Speaker 5: You don't like them?
Speaker 8: Emale monkeys tell bananas.
Speaker 7: Paying down upside alfia.
Speaker 1: All right, interesting, appreciate that. I'll give it a like. Maybe I'll play it in the alternating rotations appreciate that theosis. How did you Stern Catholics reconcile not citing the Phillioquay ten rs just because the papacy can tell them that they don't have to recite it, and you can have two competing creeds within the Catholic Church because they pretend that it's not a divisive issue, even though the Vacan statements admit that it is still a position intention with the Latin view, Jim Tas seek us five dollars. Eastern Catholics can go at you about the ratification of Florence. One bishop or lady cannot legit reverse the ratification. Of course, again, only if you believe in a papal idea of ratification. Being an autocracy, the Orthodox Church is sinodal. Even having four patriarchates or three patriarchates does not constitute the to Dali of the church. We have this thing called reception. I don't know if you've heard about that. Roman Catholics have the idea of reception as well. That's why they talk about the pope elected by the cardinals and received throughout the world. So once the world receives one of the the bishops of Rome, it's elected by the cardinals. That means he's been received by the lady as well. So even Rome has this notion of lay reception. U. And because when you look back in Rome's history, there have been h false popes, anti popes, pretended popes, schismatic popes, et cetera. At one time there's even three claimants. And how do they resolve that? Uh oh, a council exactly. So a council determined a division, a split between three papal claimants. But remember Rome Catholicism is not based around councils, It's based around the papacy. So, Jim, your low tier question is something that is a like level one pop Catholic apologist thing that has been addressed countless times. And furthermore, Mark of Emphasis is a saint because he did not go along with that, and the rest of the church throughout the rest of the countries did not accept Florence because it was a geopolitically motivated, erroneous conclusion. So you're just saying that it's ratified, Sorry, it's ratified. What does that mean? Ratified? From the from the Roman Catholic people view, I mean, you guys should at least familiarize yourself with other people's positions, rather than assuming that these like level one like baby tear arguments haven't been responded to. T funct Nation Town five dollars Morals and Dogma, Reading the Sublime, Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, it contradicts endlessly. Yeah, I mean I've read lengthy signals, dificant sections of Morals and Doguma. I haven't read the entire thing. I read a lot of it, and you don't have to go very far in Albert Pike's book to see that it's not a coherent thing. He contradicts all the time. I mean, the book's called Morals and Dogma and he literally says in there the Mason is not subject to any dogma but the freedom of his conscience. Well, why is your book called Morals and Dogma? I mean, it's just like pretty low tier dude, rimmy five dollars. What are the best sources for critiques against conventionalism? I don't even know what that is? I mean, what is that?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: I haven't been in academia in fifteen years, so a lot of times you guys ask me like nerd philosophy questions. I don't even know, dude, So what's what even is conventional I'm going to look it up here. Conventionalism in philosophy, I don't even know what that is. And in philosophical context, conventionalism is the idea that fundamental principles, like those in ethics, laws, science, or math, are based on agreements or conventions rather than objective reality. I mean, that's so stupid it's not even worth responding to. So basically you just mean they're like social their projections or social creations. So if fifty one people out of one hundred decide that tupeless two is five, it becomes five. You could also refute it by pointing out that if fifty one out of one hundred people decide that conventionalism is false, then it's self refuting. Smoke ten dollars. Would you be willing to opening streams where you steal ment other positions while your members call in to take you down? I don't know. That sounds kind of dumb, no offense to you, but I bet you could argue the other positions better than the callers. Oh yeah, I could. It may sharpen the community, eh, I don't know. I'd have to think about that. We just live in this weird world. Man, It's like everything is so weird and worlds collide. And I wanted to see. Is this that show about corporations or something? Is that? Oh? Here we go, look at this sailor socialism? Is this Millie Weaver back in the day?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 4: Are you a fan of Bernie Sanders?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What do you like about him?
Speaker 1: But he's a socialist? Why is socialism good?
Speaker 12: Are you like?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't really want to do this.
Speaker 1: What is this for?
Speaker 8: We're asking people why they like Bernie Sanders for in Wars?
Speaker 12: Yes, we are in for Wars.
Speaker 5: I think he has a lot of.
Speaker 1: All right, so there's that. I'm not gonna play all that. But she's in succession? Yeah yeah, me too, right, because I might have to brief the press against.
Speaker 12: You, Oh the whole press.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this the show? Yeah? I'll watch several season one? Is this your show about like a corporate a corporation that's like a corporate dynasty? Is that what this is? Anyway? This is gonna be It's gonna be a wild exchange, you know what I'm saying? And oh, she was engaged, I guess to.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The comedian podcast guy. What's his name? Adam Friedland? This guy, so I'm not I've heard he's funny. I've not watched his show, so I can't really comment, but y'all can tell me.
Speaker 2: I don't know problem.
Speaker 7: You guys are having problems with what in the what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: You want this job, are you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, not really.
Speaker 3: It was just you know, but.
Speaker 1: Are you you? Josh aren't separating or anything.
Speaker 12: We're all good.
Speaker 3: She's right here.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, hey, crazier here.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know we've heard you needed some help, So thanks. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I don't know how hard.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm not gonna play too much of it because I don't want them dinging my thing for copyrights. Anyway, you guys get the point. It's gonna be an interesting Cut the crap and begin to talk. All right, you know what you were yapping at the beginning. How about you just get out of here. I'm sick of you. We talk about all of the interesting things on my show, so you can just leave.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: What we're going to be doing in terms of debates is part of the show, so I think that's interesting. I'm catching you up on today's drama. How would you not be interested in that? How dare you? How dare you? Oh? Dare you? So there was drama about them and their relationships. I don't know about nothing. I don't know about none of that relationship dramas. Yeah, let me guess the audio reset because I was on freaking stream Lab stream Yards with Cotel. Let's fix this, of course at reset. Anytime I go on stream Yard, it turns the boiling down because it has an automatic volume button that you can't shut off. All right, let's get into ancient civilizations. A bunch of wild crazy stuff tonight. A lot of speculations, a lot of a lot of people saying it's it's Nikola Tesla dude, shocking people electricity out of the ethersphere? Is that what's going on? Well? I don't know. So for those that don't know, to begin with, we'll start with this this pyramid stuff. So there was a podcast, another podcast. There was a video last week from Lord Voldemort that he posted from another kind of new ag researcher, guy Jay Something. I don't know who this person is, but it went viral because he made a video with Greg Reeese talking about the pyramid having supposedly newly discovered chambers. Now in the original peer review paper from twenty twenty two, I think, okay, it does not mention the vast two kilometer underground structures. It mentions a new chamber or two. And by the way, this is what I said. This was my joke. Baby, what's that energy system for? What's that battery for? It's from making that dank stuff, bra It's from making that dank and notting. That's what that energy was for. Dude, you didn't know that? Is the volume better?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: Should be fixed? Can y'all hear me? Now? Can y'all hear them in?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is that better? Okay? So this is my joke. That's not what it's for. That's a fake picture. If you didn't know, a lot of people just a real picture Boomers, like, that's real picture right there. You know, they opened up the pyramids and they're still weeding there. From two thousand and three thousand years ago Egypt, still there was fresh cushy's. You know why they call it cush because of the cushits. Because we was pyramids, dog, and she we was pyramids, and she we was pyramids and he uh we was tyramid. That's what I'm talking about. I'm about to play your rap song too that talks about that proves it proof, all right? So Lord Voldemart shares this interview that's like a ten or twenty minute interview, and then that goes viral. I heard. I remember them talking about it that day, and I was like, what is this? Is this real? So I started looking into it, and I'll be honest with you, I still can't figure out what's going on. I can't figure out what's real or faking this because Groc does not help. And I'm gonna show you Grock acting acting a fool, contradicting himself. Okay. So I made my video and then I asked gra Okay, Grog, give me the skeptical take on this, right, Groc says the skeptical take. He says, we don't know. It's a leap to say from the twenty twenty two paper that there's these giant anti chambers. But then he says the recent SR scans by the same people reveal underground structures beneath the Giza Pyramids, including vertical wells six hundred and forty eight meters matching the giant underground columns. Evidence suggests this is true. The Genesis sixth part is my Maya speculation. So the twenty twenty five GISA discovery beneath the Kafa pyramidkafre A Pyramid includes the six hundred and forty eight meter deep wells. It is new and it's distinct from the twenty twenty two study focused on the internal structure. The delay reflects time needed for further research, not prior knowledge. Now, what's interesting is that in some of the speculative pyramid pyramidiods and I'm calling them pyramids because most of this stuff is idiotic, right, most of the pyramidias have infinite numbers of speculations about this stuff, right, Uh, so you can never really get anywhere with it. And I remember, you know, I think when people get into conspiracy stuff, you know, you have a phase where you like, you know, you read you read Graham Hinton Cock's book, you know, your Fingerprints of the Gods, and then you read Stargate conspiracy book, which I read that back in the day. I got I got more. I got a bunch of these, I got all forbidden history over here with a bunch of Egyptian stuff. And I think what happens is after you kind of go through a phase of reading that, you know, quantum pyramedia shit, you realize, Okay, this stuff is so speculative and this domain is so full of kooks and quacks and con men that you really just can't make any headway in it. So I haven't even thought about and pyramediate stuff since probably two thousand and eight. It's probably the last time I thought about or even read a book about pyramediates, right, So it was not on my radar. Now that doesn't mean that I don't think that there's interesting stuff. It's just kind of like a you know, it's like when you watch infinite numbers of UFO videos, you know what I mean, you can never look what is that blurry, blinking light in the sky. I don't know, I'll never I'll never know. And after watching one thousand sky anomaly videos, I'm not anywhere closer to anything. So it's just like there's an infinity of blinky UFO videos that don't go anywhere. So I don't know, right, I retire when it comes to Billy Carson stuff, Okay, now we're not doing Billy corson tonight. Okay, I hope none of my audience is pyramediates. So we're gonna stick to what we can, maybe not necessarily prove, but maybe what seems likely. That's our best case scenario. I will be delving into elements though, of Nephelin and Genesis six, because I still think that that is a possibility, that that is a viable thesis. Did that do retract his super chat? How do you retract a super chat theosis?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Way? We read that Rigovich says for three dollars that Dasha's a fraud. Do you mean that she's not actually an Eastern Catholic? Or what do you mean, Jim? No, we read that. Pizza guy five dollars? Did you read Ethics of Beauty? What are your thoughts on it? No? Sorry, I have not Hiro Payson or five dollars? Will you react to redeem Zoomers videos? How Protestants in turbret scripture? He makes some dot dot interesting epistemological arguments. Do y'all know? Gets tired of the reaction video reactions to the reactions to the reactions to the like. To me, those are the most boring videos, y'all? But everybody requests, like people today, when you're gonna make a video responding to the eight reasons I'm not Orthodox from Protestant, so and so with two thousand followers. Okay, I will, I guess, but don't y'all like it's like always every time we do these reaction videos to the top eight, ten five, it's the lowest of the low tier. It's solo t here Jim to sick guys five dollars and he says nothing. Mm hmm see us for five dollars. They was riting. The boys was riding Pyraum is like spaceship. It's big Egypt beep outlining our enslavement. Sarah, radar doesn't penetrate the ground. However, we asked this this, this question was actually asked and here goes the damn. This question was asked to Groc, and Groc claims it does. So where was that question? Now? I'm not saying rock can be, can be is infallible. Groc is not my new pope, although you would probably do better with Grocca as a pope than Francis. I'll tell you that much. Oh shit, look at that they growing that space dank, Look at that right there, that's a space we that's a that's that lift off right there? Can is it light R? I don't even know what all these are? Light R penetrate the ground. I'm gonna play the press release supposedly too. Let's see. Wait, it's not light R. What's it called s A R. Let's just know the voice CROC won't know. Was the recent pyramid discovery done with s A R? Whatever that is? We ask grog now our ape ai pope. SAAR is a form of radar that creates high resolution images. It's called synthetic aperture radar. It maps surfaces and detects anomalies beneath shallow layers of sand or soil. It is not like light ar. SAR can penetrate sand. In Egypt, saar was used in twenty eleven to discover lost pyramids by doctor Sarah Parkak's team. They used infrared satellite imagery and radar to detect buried structures under the sand, particularly sites that were later proven by excavation. More recently, Giza Plateau of Sakara in twenty twenty three unearthed the tombs of structures using SAAR and other sensing technologies like GPR ground penetrating radar versus SAAR. So then it's saying, are you referring to another discovery. I don't know if this will have it or not. The wells and cylinders claim. Let's see, so you just got refuted by Grock, and I refute Grock. So that means you're like two levels of reputation removed from me outlining our enslavement. So let's see what Grog says. I assume you're referring to the cylindrical well chambers tied to the recent archaeological discussions. One of the most publicized recent discoveries of the Giza Pyramids ground penetrating radar and elect electrical re resistivity tomography e ERT. They first found an L shaped anomaly. I think that was in the first paper. Maybe so they found an anti little L chamber that was not known. Now, see this is why Grot contradicts himself because he says, I don't know of any other discoveries when he already commented on the damn profile that we just looked at. But see he's just reporting right here, So who knows? That's what I'm saying, Like I can't make heads or tails of this, but the original paper doesn't have it. And we'll look at this James ol Floor video here where he shows the actual press release from the woman reading the paper, and you can tell let me find the picture. It looks funny like when they get to the actual paper itself of the new paper, it's looking kind of goofy.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you, I don't believe this thing was a battery. By the way, now I could be wrong, because I think Tesla believed it was a battery. So I'll give a shout out to James the Floor over here. I talked to him one time on a DM and I try to get him to do it interview, but he wouldn't do it. So watch this you'll see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Can get crazier they do on March?
Speaker 6: See is.
Speaker 1: This is acting all weird? Can you guys still see me? Is this visible retro reister gaming ten A's I want to ask you to believe in little green men flying around spaceships around the galaxy like the movies. Tell us, I think you mean, do I believe in them?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I have many podcasts where I talk about and even in my first book, I wrote a pretty extensive argument that aliens are a sy op bro. So I've been on the alien sy op train since. One of my first podcasts was with the Collins Brothers from like twelve fourteen years ago, where we talked about how aliens are a syup. Miss app will be two dollars. This is a tip for Jamie's next espresso service. Enjoy. Thank you, No Lee, no lead, five dollars, Thank you for what you do. Did you read surfrom Rose Survival Survival Course? I read some chapters, I've not read the entire thing. I fell in love with it. I've read everything from him. I've read most of his books, including Genesis, Creation, Early Man, Ruben Anderson in Z five New Zealand's how can we tell predictive programming from a coincidence?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 1: In some cases you're not going to know. Uh, there's a lot of coincidences, but I think sometimes sometimes it can be maybe obvious if you can verify it with you know, propaganda. I think propaganda is an easier route than Oh, they put you know, Neo's birthday as nine to eleven. I mean that's odd, right, Uh? Is it proof? I don't know. If it's proof, but it's odd. So you see it like, we just don't know unless somebody came forward and said, yeah, I had four knowledge it was me.
Speaker 7: Team of researchers, including Filippo Beyondy, came across what appears to be a massive chrucher underneath the geeze of pyramid and this truture would extend two kilometers deep underneath the pyramid. And this is wild. This is one of the most life changing, in mind blowing discoveries ever if true.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to show you some interesting things of the long U Caves where there's these you know, columns and whatnot, not as big as this obviously, and by the way, it's not clear that if they exist, they're actually columns. They just kind of look like it with cylindrical I mean, they could just be hollow wells. Mean, who knows, or it could be nothing, but it'll be interesting to see.
Speaker 7: And right now everyone on social media is talking about this.
Speaker 6: You are literally not.
Speaker 5: Gonna believe what they've just found underneath the cough right the middle Pyramid in Giza.
Speaker 15: Or not gonna believe what they've found not only inside the Great Pyramids, but underneath the Great Pyramids. This discovery is gonna change everything that we know about well everything.
Speaker 5: What is justin announced in relation to the Pyramids at the.
Speaker 1: So this is the guy that Lord Voldemort had on. And by the way, tonight is a tin hat Cat giveaway. If you don't know, I'm gonna be asking you quiz questions. Should you get some of these correct, you will have to put your meta mask Sonic main Net, so you have to be the Sonic main Net or your Robbie Wallet to receive if you get the questions right. So we're gonna have fun tonight. Right, we have a full on baby. Can y'all see me? Still, my stream lab is not working right. I had too many I opened up too many damn things, and I can't even see the stream labs anymore. But if you don't know what I'm talking about, then probably don't waste your time answering the questions. Because, as you know, our friends over at the tin hat Cat section of the Internet, they're a fun bunch of dudes. They've been very generous supporters. And you know, if you don't like the memes and all that, that's your business. You can go and exchange these. You can switch this from Sonic main net to ethereum and then you can go sell your ethereum and by bitoin. Nobody's making you have to keep it if you don't want it. So don't be a bunch of fussy pants. If you don't want your free tin hat Cat, then you're gonna give out. You're getting free stuff and you're gonna wine a bitch I don't like me coins? Will they go sell it and buy bitcoin? Dummy? Y'all ready for this. I'm gonna intersperse tin hat cat giveaway throughout the discussion. The first person that I see gets it right. You give me your receive address from your meta mask wallet on the Sonic main neet or from your Rabbi wallet. Y'all understand, We've done it many times. It's pretty simple. If you don't have those wallets, don't worry about it. You're not gonna get any tin head cat coin. It ain't gonna work. It ain't happening, son uh So, first quiz question, Oh, where can you find the published pyramid? And so I'm gonna I'll show you. There's two pyramid papers. The first pyramid paper which describes if I recall the internal structure with the l Chamber, which is the new discovery. I think that's from twenty twenty twenty two. And then there's this new supposed paper. I've just had all this shit pulled up. Give me the actual paper. I don't want all this crap. You'll have to look it out. I can't find it. I had it, I posted it in a freaking chat group, and now I can't find it. But it's you'll see that originally. The actual paper will be referenced her in a second in the video. But before we get into the video, we've got one quiz question, and whoever gets it right will get let's give out. Let's say what's ten? What's ten headcat today?
Speaker 15: Is?
Speaker 1: I think it went down some tin Headcat's about thirteen cents today. We are up this week, but we're down this month. So let's say this is going to be if it's thirteen since we'll give away fifty thc with this question, and then we'll be giving away fifty one hundreds and then maybe five hundred thhc for a superhard question. You'll see the pyramid paper in a second. First question for y'all nerds, you gonna be a real nerd to get this one, so one hundred THHC. We're gonna make this one hundred. And when you get it right, put your received address, which sci Fi legend, host of the Unexplained, appeared on Ancient Aliens in a two hour special in twenty twenty one. First person to get it right gets one hundred THC, which sci Fi dork legend was in a twenty twenty one Ancient Aliens episode with a just Space riz. According to Jamie, you get one hundred THC. I gotta write down the names of who gets it right to now. People are trying to people trying to google it really quick. It's thirteen cents per coin. If I give you one hundred, that's thirteen dollars, and you can do with it what you want. You can go if you want to trade out of it. By the way, for the ad, it's William Schattner. R R got it.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Good job r R. So r R give me your receive address for the Sonic main Net and you'll receive the THC and he gets one hundred. Good job.
Speaker 6: R R.
Speaker 1: Already got a dog. But you gotta you gotta post your receive address in the chatter I won't see it. Also, got to make sure I got it set the I can see every all messages. Okay, don't worry, we got more questions here, We'll got more or are you better put your receive address? Ten hat shatner? Okay, what was the name of the spirit that John d and Edward Kelly uh contacted who told them that they needed to wife swap. I'm not joking. Give it to the next person. Okay, Well, the first person to put your receive address will get one hundred thc am I going to what did he party? Dasha said that she knows that I am underestimating here. Uh, we've got a sleeper agent. She's about the she's about to red scare me. I'm red scared. Nobody has a received Sonic Mayet address. First person just puts a damn address gets fifteen dollars A ten had cat the caing this is too nerdy for me. Nobody knows. Y'all don't know your mean coins, y'all don't know your giveaways. My deem Okay, my Demi, it's it's my Demi. I'll give it to a friend. Friend. You gotta put your t th your received it's tin hat Cat tin had Cat is a mean coin on Sonic mainenet. Sonic is what used to be Phantom. So there you go, friend gets one hundred THHC. Okay, next quick question. Alright, this is a challenge one. I'm gonna give you. I'll give you a five hundred THC because this one is a challenging one. Nobody even knows. So Phantom coin is now called Sonic for those that don't know. Phantom was used to it was one of the top cryptos still exists. It's just now called Sonic. Okay, rough Hands right there, gunn is gonna get the thirteen dollars right here, So let me make a note of that. Gotta copy the address, make sure you get it. Rough Hands is getting the first one DC. Friend, you got to put your address in if you want that money, Buddy, y'all put in fake ass addresses. That's not that's not a real address. Rough Hand is the only one that even posted a wallet address yet. Okay. What nineteen eighteen magical working to create a channel for extra dimensional entities to enter our universe? It had a name. What was the name of that nineteen eighteen magical working to bring extra dimensional entities into our universe. First one that names this weird ass name gets five hundred thhc which is I don't know whatever that is times thirteen cents. Yeah, if you want to just the easiest way to do this is download a Rabbie wallet and just send me the received address. It's the easiest way. Rabbie wallet and hit receive because Rabbi wallet has Sonic built into it. That's easy. And then if you want to sell it, you got to send it to You gotta probably send it to because I don't. If you're on your Rabbi wallet on your computer, you can go to Sonic main net to bridge it to Etheroreum. But half of y'all, I ain't gonna be able to do that, noam, Hyperborea is the wrong answer. Nobody's got this yet. Rabbi like a rabbit, not Rabbi dummy, y'all just obsessed. Nobody's got it yet. What nineteen eighteen Magical Working has a name. Rabbi like a rabbit, not a Rabbi. There's a channel I'm trying to give away free meme coins, bro, and y'all don't want it. This is fit like fifty bucks here though, you don't want fifty dollars. No, this is a sixty five bucks. Nobody wants sixty five dollars free, y'all, don't No, it's not Jacob's letter. What is the name of the nineteen eighteen magical working that sought to create a channel for extra dimensional entities to enter our universe?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Adrian got it correct? It is the I'm a Lantra working correct. I think he was the first, so you gotta get No, he got it. He got five hundred THHC. Adrian Smith gets five hundred THC, which comes out to like sixty five bucks. Do you want sixty five dollars or nobody wants it? But you got to give me your receive address for the either out of your metal mask on the sun at main Net or out of your Rabbi wallet. Friend, you got one hundred THHC for the other question. So where's your are y'all putting the wallet address in there? I'm not seeing anybody's wallet addresses. Only one person's figured out how to do this well. I mean, I can't really stop people from googling it, so if they google it first, you maybe you just got to have the knowledge on hand. Dude, what I don't know what to tell you, So we'll do a little bit more of this. Why y'all try to figure out what the hell you're doing with crypto.
Speaker 5: He's a plateau, and the plateau itself is so incredible and narrative shattering that I have been sitting here for the last hour trying to wrap my head around the implications of what we were just told.
Speaker 7: The implications of this, if real, are huge. There's a bunch of crazy theories that the Pyramids were not built by humans, that there's advanced and ancient technology that was used to build not only the Pyramids, but a bunch of ancient.
Speaker 1: Stricher Okay, thank your friend. I got your your thing there, so now I just need Adrian Smith. I got your friend, I got yours. By the way, I will send these to you after the show, so you're gonna get looking your wallet after this and it'll show up in there. I got friends address. I just need Adrian Smith's address because Adrian won sixty five dollars if he wants its. Christopher doun As a Crook's two perhaps electrical bulk and again snake throughout every culture from Asia through Africa represents electricity kundlinium. Here it looks like it's somebody said it condensed. Now, I don't believe that the Pyramids are a damn battery. Okay, I think that's dumb. I do think it's possible that if this stuff is true, with these underground cities and structures or whatever, this sounds more like the Bible to me. This sounds like Nephelin Genesis six stuff. That's where we're going with this. Now, apparently Nikola Tesla did believe, and I'm not saying that makes it true, but apparently Tesla did think that the Pyramids were some sort of big battery of some kind, which is interesting. It's a it's a fun theory to entertain. But I don't think that that's true. And when people look at the higher glyphs and they try to come up with this stupid as ship where they all look, here's a here's a snake inside of a giant light bulb, that's electricity. That's just a snake, dude, that's not a light bulb. That's stupid. So I ain't into non in this nonsense. Does Adrian friend, you're gonna get your oh you're saying that you beat Adrian Smith and you get Okay, well fine, i'll give you the if you beat him, I'll trust Is that true that he get at first? I can't even scroll up now, Okay, dude, relax, I'll send you your crypto. Just chill out, man, that's fine. I don't know if I can scroll up far enough because it only lets you scroll up so far. But it's difficult to see all the chat. So okay, I see I see friends saying ala mantra. I mean that's technically I'm a lantra working. Yes, okay, so friend got it and then did I look, They'll see if Adrian says it later. Okay, I see friends saying it. Okay, I think he got it first. That's fine. Okay, so relaxed, dude. I don't even think Adrian has a wallet, so don't worry about it. Because it's working with electricity. And again we're not talking wireless electricity because.
Speaker 7: It is deeper into this, and I came across information that may suggest that this is all fake to push a narrative to this credit researchers and came across videos, articles and information that suggests that this could be real that there's maybe something we're more than just something underneath the geez up plan too.
Speaker 1: See, this is what we keep people keep seeing two sides of this and I don't know. And by the way, I don't care either way. It's fine with me either way.
Speaker 4: But do you ever feel overwhelmed?
Speaker 1: Look, if you don't want the mean coin, just sell it and go get your bitcoin, dude, nobody's telling you you have to keep it. But if the tenhat cat guys are generous and they say here, have a bunch of THC to give away, I'm gonna do it because they've been cool and they like alternative information and conspiracies, So you can do what you want with it. Bro, why does that do? Still tripping?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: You're gonna get your money, and I relax. I lost my crypto from the last time, and I still didn't get excited. Well, part of the thing was that Phantom completely converted to being Sonic, which is a different blockchain, so people had to lock up their crypto and get it on the new chain, which you can still do. By the way, you can still go to the Sonic maintenant and switch your Phantom to Sonic. I think it's Sonic Labs. Yeah, so if you still have phantom token that you want to convert, you can still do it over here. I think right here, upgrade your Phantom to Sonic on a one to one basis, so that still exists. Jeating shit points. I'm just telling you that if you want, you could do what you want to with it. You don't. You're free, dude, nobody's making you do. You can do what you want with your cryptos. Dog she root in me one dollar. First communion a valid rout of attack on Romancalolic Church claiming that logical awareness is needed. But they're baptized infants. That's a contradiction. I would argue it is a contradiction. I mean they're just gonna say, well, I guess the pope decided that this was what was necessary to do in the seventh and eighth ninth century, so they're just going to fall back on just papal decision. But I would say, yes, it is a contradiction, taint nothing five dollars. Andrew called up a bunch of conservatives quote unquote on Piers Morgan saying they're all feminists. It was pretty funny. That does sound funny. I have to watch that. Okay, he's going to list the original pyramid paper just a second. Jay's show is him babysitting the man children in the chat. Hey we a bunch of we a bunch of chad nerd man children. Though, right, all right, let's get back to this pyramids pyramediates.
Speaker 2: What is it? Now?
Speaker 7: There's a couple of strange things that I also came across. I found out that the entire topic is already being censored all while we're redded, where every post about the recent structures found beneath the pyramid are being deleted.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Why are they deleting that a reddit? I mean, Reddit is the worst, but it is interesting.
Speaker 7: I also found out that the community notes on Jay Anderson's post on Twitter, which has ten million views, it has been removed. The community notes said that the information was fake, and now it's been completely removed. So let's start with the basic and that's where it all begins on March nineteen.
Speaker 1: And now I'm getting the same contradictions as we saw from grot where Grock's like, oh, well this is a leap, and then it's like, no, it's not okay. So here's the paper for those that we're asking. The actual paper is right here. This is their original peer reviewed one from twenty twenty two. Synthetic aperture Radar Doppler tomography reveals the details of undiscovered high resolution internal structure of the Great Pyramid. Now this one is the internal structure, and I think this is the one where they found an L shaped corridor, so that there was a new discovery. But this was not the gigantor underground wells or cylinders claim however, supposedly, unless this is all fake, which is possible, there's a new paper not yet peer reviewed by the same Filipo beyond the and Corrado Malonga with the additional wild claims. So we'll look at that in a second.
Speaker 5: Beyond Ay and Corrado Malanga called synthetic aperture radar Doppler tomography. So this was used to explore the internal structure of the Great Pyramid of Gezer, and this method leverages the analysis of micro movements typically generated by background seismic activity, to achieve a high resolution, full three D tomographic imagery of the pyramid's interior and subsurface components. The recent findings from deploying this technology are nothing short of mind blowing because what's been discovered is that there are huge structures coming down from the base of the pyramid deep into the bedrock, in fact, over six hundred meters deep, which then connects to structures that extend up to two colomeitses below the surface of the ground.
Speaker 1: Two So if these readings are correct, and if this supposed new paper is correct, it would mean that there's gigantic deep cylindrical structures or open areas I don't know, and then giant cube things at the bottom. So essentially some sort of giant underground city or structure is what it looks like if it's true. But again, this may not be true, miss Mary Fake.
Speaker 7: Okay, So at this point there's a lot of people coming up with the craziest theories that maybe this is some sort of battery or some sort of harnessing system that the pyramids had to harness energy, or even an underground city of some sort.
Speaker 1: So that's the giant cubes that are supposedly at the bottom of the cylindrical things whatever that is, perhaps passageways, roads, who knows uh again, but that's my I'd all just be complete bullcrap made up by a bunch of pyramidiots, because the people who do pyramid stuff they're kind of out there. But who knows. I mean, I'm not going to be surprised if there's gigantic underground cities and structures underneath the pyramids. I'd be pretty wild, wouldn't it. And to me, what it would suggest is if this was some sort of structure that was built that seems impossible for humans, then this would change history. And of course all the idiots would oh, it's the aliens, dude, it's aliens.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Well, the first thought I would have is this is not Aliens. This is like Genesis six Neffel Limb giant stuff. That's what would make the most sense to me. What are y'all laughing at ya Kub? Were you laughing at Yakub? This is where you was worshiped at. I thought Yakub's in the chat laughing. This is yo, this is your palace, this is your home, turf dog? What you laughing at, Bobby C. Where is the published paper? It's this one right here. Synthetic aperture radar Doppler tomography reveals detailed this is the first paper Okay, there's a second paper that's about to come out that's not yet peer reviewed. So you've got a giant Minecraft tomb underneath the pyramids, Brown quantum. Yakub became a member. The pyramids are where we created Yakoub? Damn son, damn son. Where'd you find this? Exactly? Bro, exactly If y'all didn't see me and wek right, my boy, weck, if y'all didn't watch us, we were we were exposing groc over here. Did you'll say this exposing groc about Yakoub? If you missed it, go watch this stuff. This stuff was lit. But Yakoub's a different beast, more myth than math. He's a figure from ni theology, not a real guy, tinkering with test tubes, not a real guy. What anyway, what we know so far?
Speaker 5: Utilizing high resolution radar images from Capella Space and Umbra, which are two private companies that specialize in satellite based synthetic aperture radar imaging.
Speaker 7: YEP checks out. Could he edge space systems from reform emission solutions to fasten class.
Speaker 5: Data FAMA with five horizontal level.
Speaker 1: So this is the original paper, the pyramid and the different internal areas within the pyramid.
Speaker 5: Right and the sloping roof, which in itself beneath.
Speaker 1: This is where it starts to get wild. Where this is underneath supposedly from this technology that's non invasive, so they don't have to like dig, you know, the bunch of stuff that could cause it to collapse or whatever. Supposely they can look underground with a good bit of depth. Now here's the thing that I got rocked to admit. Apparently there are other discoveries using this technology where they have looked at down like five hundred and six hundred meters, So this is apparently possible to do. So that's the other thing is like, that doesn't mean this isn't fake. This could still be fake even though this technology exists. But apparently it is possible for this thing to look deep and they've done it before. Let me see if I can find that, because we asked ROC about this as well, assuming that he's telling the truth, could all be lies. Okay, So on my video we go into the comments. So there was another post. I'm trying to find it where it was talking about other instances where this technology have been used. Let's see, let's try it this way. SAAR scans can look how deep, so it has to be combined with the other stuff of interferometry and tomography. To do the deep stuff uses vibration data to infrastructure. This can allow for the detection of a void or a massive feature like a well. At six hundred and forty eight meters. Ice penetrating radar reaches kilometers in Antarctica. The Giza case stands out as an outlier, likely due to the unique methodology. Melanka Beyond these paper doesn't specify a strict depth limit. Six hundred and forty eight meters aligns with their claim of the kaff pyramid. Typically GPR is ten to thirty meters in dry limestone, while seismic methods that are not SAAR can probe kilometers h I mean, like if you don't know this kind of shit, like you're not going to be able to This is like a stopping point, you know, Like I don't, I don't know, Like who who knows? This is why it's hard to figure out, you know, how legit this is or this is just a bunch of weird nonsense or a bunch of peerimmediates. The oesis R five five rs. Do you know the guy from Escua to on YouTube channel. I do not never heard of him. It would be a great collab. I'll have to check him out. Xerox three forty nine five Canadian Regarding Genesis six, do you lean towards fallen angels or sons of Seth? Well, we're actually going to get to this in a little bit because I have always favored the fallen angel's view, and it's one of the elements that, amongst several the Church Fathers disagree on. So sometimes again we have people who are well meaning but misguided, who believe that the Church Fathers never disagree and they always have the same views. No, they don't. One of the things that they disagree on, like the debate over the canon, which books go in the canonscripture, that's debated for many centuries. Another issue that the Church Fathers disagree on is the interpretation of Genesis six. Many of the earliest Fathers favor the angel view. I've always thought that's what the text is talking about Clear's Day, and not just that text. But there's actually many other texts that we're going to look at aaron a minute which demonstrate that. But after Saint Augustine it becomes more normative to view this as the godly line of Seth and their temptation to intermarry with unbelievers and so forth. Now on the point of Augustine, it's interesting to note that Augustine also himself is inconsistent in this position, because although he does not believe that Genesis six is about the sons of God and the angels, because he believes that angels can't do this, he talks about in City of God incubi and succuby, which I don't think is a consistent position. I mean, if angels and doubles and whatnot don't function this way, then it doesn't make sense to talk about incubi and suckuby, and yet he does. So I would say Santa Gustin himself is inconsistent on this point, and ultimately one of the issues that And listen, I'm gonna give you some no one else I've ever heard talks about this, So I'm going to talk about some text I've never heard anyone cover. Now, maybe there's some dork somewhere who wrote some mega treatise on the nephilin that I've just not read it. But I'm going to show you some texts tonight nobody ever talks about about nephylin, and they're in the Doudo canon. Because I'm a Bible nerd and I read it, and I read the Duo canon many times. I noticed all these nephilm passages that nobody else knows or talks about except maybe some unknown dork like the hidden y Mom. Maybe we got the hidden dork somewhere. She muscles got the hidden Imam. We got the hidden dork who's right about the nephilin. He's got it all figured out. We just haven't read his papers yet. They're on a blog post somewhere. There's there's a GeoCities post with a dorks perfect explanation of the Nephelin that we just haven't even read yet. It just hasn't been unearthed. Somebody's gonna go into the way back machine and find an old GeoCities page with all the nephilin stuff profit five dollars. Do you know if there? I know there's a lot of idiotic motivations behind it. What do you think about flat? You know what, I don't really think it's convincing. That does not mean I accept everything from the mainstream. I just don't find that convincing. My priest mentions it in his book. Hold on your priest mentions what I'm not talking about the watchers. See, y'all don't even know what i'm talking about. I'm about to blow y'all's mind right here. You don't even know not talking about Daniel. I'm talking about watchers. Everybody knows that stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm about to go into some Dooduo cannon bra not doodoo cannon, Dooduo cannon. Somebody said the Nephelm used the it's a giant toilet system, that's the pipes going down. What if it was just a giant Nephelin potty dude, you thought the Pyramids were like some mystical shit. That's just it's just a giant sports arena. And then the Nephelm toilet right there because the giants, the Titans was leaving some Titan sized dookie, dude, that's what it was. Kidding. I'm about to blow y'all's mind with some Nephelim stuff from the Doudero cannon that nobody knows about. All right, So relax. So you're saying, okay, so God is a Man of War Father's I've not read Father Stephen the Young's book. I know that they talk about it on Lord of Spirits. I don't even know what position is, do they. Father Stephen Young's Nuffelin information is the most talked about. Now, y'all help me out. I'm not dissing Father Stephen Young. Does he believe in the nuhele In view or the Sons of Seth view? First, let's get that out of the way, y'all in the chat help me help me out there. What first? Tell me what his position is on that? Then I want to know does he talk about deutercononical texts in this regard? For the chat behind? So I'll come back to it in a second.
Speaker 5: This low ground level radar tomography has identified vertical cylindrical structures extending for hundreds of meters beneath the pyramid. There are eight of the cylindrical wells arranged in two parallel rows, descending to an astonishing depth of six one hundred and forty eight meters.
Speaker 7: So I did find the original file, and this is it, this is what we're talking about. This is.
Speaker 1: Now. This is the worst part of this theory, okay, And that is this sequel paper looks stupid? Okay, Now, as far as I can tell, it's the same people Malonga and BEYONDI unless this is all fake, But whoever made this like nineteen ninety eight like background here with a fly a UFO flying around and it says the pyramid and the temporal Gateway? All right, this immediately looks dumb, dude, So this is the first sign of like, Okay, I'm not sure I believe this. It could be true, but this looks stupid, dude, So this is the supposed sequel paper. He mentions Nephilim in the DUDEO can okay? Does he mention the text I'm talking about? Because I'm not talking about Enoch it's going to relate to Book of Nif that's.
Speaker 3: Not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Giants are Nephelim and the profane ritual involving angel and humans. Yeah, I mean I think that that's clearly what Book of Enix's talking about. And we all know that Jude cites Book of Enick, right, I assume we all know that. But boomer crap, Yeah, look at this boomer crap, Like stupid, This looks like some damn secret space program, George Norri's stuff right here. This is like Coast to Coast dog Stargate in nonsense. This is like Colin, Colin, Robert California and Kurt Russell.
Speaker 7: The official press for these by Corredo Malga, Armando may Felipo BEYONDI, which a lot of people are categorizing it's just fake, and others are saying that this is the real deal. But we are going to find out. This is a Conferee project document abstract at the conference.
Speaker 1: So if this is all fake, it's interesting that, like, who's going to all this work for this bunch of this? I mean, this is a pretty elaborate fake fakery and he's about to play the woman some Italian. I don't catch it that touch he's Italian or Egyptian woman reading this press release for this underground structures thing. I'm trying to catch up o'nials comments here. But one thing I will say is if the underground structures are real, we know like you're of course you're going to have Boomer pyramidy. It's going crazy, right, So just because the vembor pure mediates are going crazy doesn't mean it's not necessarily real. We just know they're going to do that right.
Speaker 7: March sixteenth, Star technology that was used to scan the pyramids, and apparently they found a bunch of chambers that were uncategorized before this scanning system was used, and these are now.
Speaker 1: One thing I don't understand is that this supposed adendum to the paper doesn't look like the other paper. This kind of looks like, I don't know, like some something somebody just typed up, you know what I.
Speaker 7: Mean, the cylindrical strictures that were found beneath the pyramids.
Speaker 1: But it also could be that they just had all this research under the first paper, but then they just released this separate because this was the big, the big stuff. So maybe this big stuff they waited to release because it was the meat of the paper and they knew that nobody's going to go read their super ass nerd paper that you can't even make sense of.
Speaker 7: As you can see if.
Speaker 1: You try to read the original paper, it's like half of it, you guy can't make sense. It's too much nerd shit.
Speaker 7: The eight symmetrical structures identifying it.
Speaker 1: So this is the supposed structures underneath, arranged in this order. This is graphic. They're sort of models of what they think it might look like.
Speaker 7: Images appear as vertical wells, hollow inside, surrounded by descending spiral pathways. Would you look at that and this is the base of the pyramid?
Speaker 1: I guess. So here's one of these. If this is real, you can see how far down this goes. Another thing I'd say that's interesting is that if this is real, it's it's it's fascinating because there have been these myths of these ancient underground hidden chambers that have apparently been around for a long time. Somebody was posting these on Twitter. Again, they could be fake. Two, it could be fake old documents. But for people all into this pyramid lore stuff. There was an old paper or article and me said, if I can find it, I thought I saved it. Yes, so this is some kind of old magazine. It looks like from like the eighteen nineties. Science identifies Great Now I'm not saying this is true. I think this is stupid. But they're saying Science identifies the pyramid as Noah's Arc. Now, I don't think the pyramid is Noah's Arc. Okay, But the reason this paper is interesting, or this old news clipping or whatever this is is because they pause it these descending structures underneath it. So in other words, they might have known that there's these underground structures and perhaps even underground city, and they just had people writing about it, theorizing what it might be. Oh this maybe this is where the arc rested and they built this pyramid on top of it, or you know, I mean, who knows, but there has been apparently a long standing mythology legend of underground structures and something. So this image, we don't know what this is. This is supposed to be that long dark thing. They're supposed to be something descending down. If this is not fake, and perhaps even underground structures underneath. Now, another thing that could be possible is, as we talked about with Cotel today, if there's this is real, this could also suggest that there was a city and perhaps it got buried after a catastrophic catastrophic event catastrophism like a giant flood.
Speaker 7: This is the This is why I look at that. This is how long these cylindrical structures are, and I guess that this is something that they found. Also, this is amazing and what appears to be I'm not sure what this is, but it looks like non natural structures, as they state.
Speaker 5: What is spiral pathways. Now, this design not only implies a functional purpose but also a level of sophisticated engineering that completely blows the dynastic Egyptian model out of the water.
Speaker 1: So again, now it would do that, right, I mean it would totally change if this is real, if a totally change all this stuff. Now inside the pyramid, I've never been in there. But there's also these giant tombs with like massively heavy I don't even know what they're made out of. Right, There's these lids to the coffins down there that are super super heavy. People don't really know how they got them down there. Maybe this was a more open structure when they were building it, and they put the tombs in there with the lids first, and then built around the tombs. But there is this kind of a mystery about the tombs themselves. Let's see, there's a picture of these massive things.
Speaker 16: On itself, right, So imagine if we didn't off this light now, we're not going to be even able to see our prompts right ahead of us, right.
Speaker 17: So imagine that you are actually doing this. The challenge of this work in the.
Speaker 7: Dark of Egypt is an ancient underground burial complex near Sakara, and it's supposedly dedicated to the sacred Appy Bulls. The lid of the tombs weigh approximately one hundred tons.
Speaker 1: That seems a bit much to me, one hundred tons, But regardless of however many tons it is, it's difficult to see how they got that in there, because some of the spaces are like barely like enough to squeeze this sarcophagus through. But probably if the most likely explanation would be that they dug out the holes right down to low levels and they built they put the sarcopha guy in there first and then built around. That would be one of the easiest ways to solve that dilemma.
Speaker 7: The tunnels carved into the bedrock. Thing is, things get really change and well engineered inside the serrapeum. Let's just say two perfectly engineered.
Speaker 17: I believe in this this which you can see that there were there was, there is a carving in the world to how something else, I believe it could be a false dore or what we know as the false door, which is a lot of device that can possibly relate frequency.
Speaker 7: There's also the fact that the leads itself.
Speaker 1: I'm m aa skip past some of this stupid speculation your lids, because this next part is actually pretty interesting because some dude it's snuck down in there and he so there's two or three entrances into the sphinx himself. Right. And another reason I think the Nephelin idea might be relevant is that, I mean, this, this giant sphinx thing clearly looks like some sort of unnatural aberration.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And so if the pyramids did at some point have some reference to, you know, ancient worship of these Titan entities, then it makes sense how they were not tombs. No one was placed in there. Okay, well, whether they're tombs or just ritual sites or whatever, I don't know what they are. But I'm not a pyerimmediate. I'm not calling you a peerimediate, John MC. I'm just making a joke. The Sphinx entity appears to be some sort of weird hybrid aberration. Right. I'm not saying that if Nephelim existed, they were actually blending men with animals. I'm not saying that, but I'm saying that if it was a structure dedicated to at one point the worship of these entities, which is what you know, the Book of Enox says kind of apparently what we see in Genesis six. And I'm going to show you that the similar situation in the books in the duercononical text that say the same. To me, that makes sense, right, But again that's all speculation. But when this guy looks inside and nobody's ever allowed to go and there's this head of a sneak in there, he took his cell phone, which is pretty funny. Uh, he did get a sphinx. He got a back door view going up in the back door of the sphinx. I'm joking, it's I think it's the side door that he went in.
Speaker 9: There are several known shafts or passages which lead directly inside. The first shaft, shaft A, can be found on the head of the sphinx. The whole measures approximately five feet square and nearly six feet deep. Today, on the mouth of the hole is an iron trap door blocking its entry. The next shaft is Shaft C. It sits on the back of the sphinx, and it's a square shaft which is said to lead to a dead end. However, the footage you'll see in a moment will disprove that entirely. And shaft D is where it gets interesting. This shaft goes much deeper. It appears that once inside, at least the back.
Speaker 1: The other thing I don't understand is like, why does the Egyptian government not let anybody just why do they not just look at it and tell what it is? You know what I mean? Maybe they want to leave the mystique about it for tourist purposes. Bobby c Two dollars. We was plumbers and she Aaron one's zero. Ten dollars Aaron Onne zero again ten dollars. Say hi to my daughter Ava. She loves the quasi Moto song. What's up Ava, Quasi Moto? Appreciate you liking that? That warms my heart. Make sure I didn't miss any super chests. Let's see ain'n on three dollars. My atheist buddy has used ancient civilizations like Egypt and China to discount the Bible. He claims the civilizations thrived before and after the flood. Also, this discounts a six thousand year for the same reason. Well, a lot of the datings of these ancient civilizations don't match up. So you can't just rely on the claims of say Epic of Gilgamesh, because they'll say stuff like and Inkee lived to be one hundred thousand years old. I mean, those aren't reliable dating claims. So if he's going to make arguments that the claims of the ancient civilization's dating disproves the Bible, then he's going to have to give an account for wild, crazy, contradictory dating claims in those ancient civilizations. Theosis five rs one hundred t is how much a blue whey whale weighs you spotted well the absurd, Yeah, I mean, I don't know what the heck that would have to be out of to way one hundred tons. That sounds crazy. I mean maybe ten tons. I don't know, but that sounds crazy. But even if it's ten tons, like if you like how they got those sarcopha guy in there is unless they just built around.
Speaker 9: It, the sphinx is in fact hollow. But again, this shaft appears to hit a dead end.
Speaker 7: And here's the video by Diesel Punk comings three.
Speaker 1: This is pretty bold move here. This is a and he just looks like a frat bro too. It's like a frat bros. I did, like, I'm gonna say my camera, I'm just like totally gonna go down there. He's dressed like total frat.
Speaker 7: Bro years ago of them actually going inside this shaft D which supposedly leads to a hollow part up.
Speaker 1: We got straight fratbro ops on the We run in frat bro ops. We run an alpha pi beta delta delta ops on the on the dam of Sphinx.
Speaker 7: The Sphinx that again supposedly leads to this underground massive space underneath it.
Speaker 1: Alright, found some more iron standing here on the ground, so there was definitely water in this enclosure at one point. Look at this is a damn frat borough. He's got a he's got a Billy Reid's shirt, he's got some khaki shorts, he's got some hey dudes.
Speaker 7: This is them going into shot D.
Speaker 1: It's just a frat brougher explorer. Man, as I did, Is there like a caggar down there or whatever? You wanna play some beer pong or we could totally play like Sphinx bearponge or whatever. Bro, Look at us, I told you, just a frat brow down there exploring. This is the glory of the white man right here. The white man's culture is a frat bro breaking into the Sphinx, just crawling up in there with his with a cell phone, ready to play beer pong. It's an agent, Braah. It's like, we could totally have a we could totally have a rager down here.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: So we said, like bringing some like some snow bunnies or whatever and just have like a totally smashing rager down here.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We could get all the guys from five Day to Kappa No.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: So there's a shaft apparently that is going somewhere. Okay, So apparently you can go inside the Sphinx. I don't know, but apparently they don't let people go inside. I don't know. I know, I've never been here. I don't know anything about it. So in other words, if there's a hollow interior to the Sphinx, could there be hollow interiors that we don't know about? Is the point?
Speaker 5: Not only that at the very base of the pyramid, like ground zero of the pyramid in the center.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't take a bunch of TikTok women spouting new age stuff at me. So but anyway, you get the idea. Now, then he goes to this guy. This is weird because this guy's channel is pretty good, the guy with the fish what's it, the Wi Files guy, it's a pretty good channel, and usually he's like de bunking.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: So it's odd to me that this de blinking dude is taking up the position that Testsla knew that this the pyramid was a giant battery and that it was going to give unlimited energy to the world. That to me seems a bit much. But so the rest of this video is about the Tesla. I think this is goofy all. The pyramid is a giant battery. That to me is stupid. Come on, dude, now, I can I could go for an underground city or a structure. I could find that convincing. But I'm not into this. That's saying it ain't a battery.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe it is. Maybe Lord Yakoub is correct, maybe that's where he was created. Now to get to this point about Neffelim is sis. Baby. Let me show y'all some neat stuff that I bet ninety nine percent of you don't know. And if if father Stephen de Young beat me to this info, that's okay. I don't have a problem. Admit that other people saw this before me. Jonathan Kelly ten dollars. What is the church Father's position on Yakoub sending the mud flood to wipe out the tar Tarian pyramids. That's a fact, bra, that's tradition. That's what we call tradition. Okay. First text that we're gonna look at, that's very interesting in this regard. I'm not gonna do Genesis six and Jude three. I'm gonna assume we've all heard of Genesis six and the Sons of God and the daughters of men and the giants in that day. And I'm gonna assume that everyone knows that Jude three quotes the Book of Enich about the watchers and them leaving their abode, and that Danielle talks about the watchers and the Angel. I know, Okay, So we know those texts. Let's get into the text that nobody ever talks about. We're gonna come over to the Book of Judith, the Dudo Canonical of Judith, and we're gonna look over here at verse six, and Judith is after her victory here, after she was successful in her operations This is kind of a it's an esther type of story.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, look at this, she likens her victory the Almighty, The Lord Almighty has foiled them by the hands of a woman. Get out of it, Get out of the way. For the their mighty One did not fall by the hands of young men, nor did the sons of the Titans strike him down, nor did tall giants set upon him. But Judith, daughter of Marrera, with the beautiful countants undid him. Now, wait a minute, this is Hebrew parallelism. The Titans are the giants. Hebrew parallelism is repeating structure within the text. Whoa did anyone know that Judith talked about the Titans. Well, guess what. We're not done there, kah. Second Maccabees two.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Let me pull it up.
Speaker 1: M Oh, excuse me, I mis read that. Third Macabes. That's right, because this is this is unique to the Orthodox canon. Here second, third Maccabees, two, excuse me. The high priest Simon knelt in front of the temple, extend into his hands, and offered a prayer, Lord, King of that Lord, Lord, King of Heaven's, Master of all creation, Holy among the Holy Ones. Only Ruler Almighty, pay attention to us. We are crushed by an evil, impure man, caught up in his arrogance and power. You're the creator of all things, the just Master rules overall. You judge those who act with violence. You destroyed those who did evil in the past, even the giants. The giants trusted in their boldness and strength, but you destroyed them with a great flood. Interesting.
Speaker 18: Interesting, We're not done. Come over to Wisdom sixteen. I wonder if I meant Syric sixteen, because I've put Wisdom sixteen seven.
Speaker 2: Must see.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's not wisdom, so it's actually Eric. In Orthodox Bible, it's Wisdom of Zyric. But in the Catholic Bibles, I think it's Is it Eric or ecclesiastic as I always forget? Oh? Interesting, So the Catholic Bible translates to princes of old. Let's see, I wonder. Okay, now here's the Okay, here we go. This is the reading that the Orthodox Bible has. Serruc. Sixteen he was not propitiated for the ancient giants who revolted in their mind say that and Barrick three Barrack three twenty four to twenty seven, Oh Israel, how great is the house of God? And how vast the territory that he possesses. It is great and has no balance, It is high and immeasurable. The giants were born there who were famous of old. So talking about the giants apparently being born in this land of Israel, back, I guess before you know, in the Genesis sixth period, they were great in stature, experts in war. God did not choose them. So we've got the identification of Titans with the giants, with the giants of old. And then I'm sure everyone knows Jude three, I'm not.
Speaker 14: S just Jude, and Jude likens.
Speaker 1: The false teachers to those who didn't have their proper they left their proper abode in domain. The angels that did not keep their own position, but left their proper dwelling have been kept by Him in eternal chains in the nether gloom until the Judgment day, just like Sodom and Gomorrah. And this is one of the reasons why Genesis six should be probably angels, because the sin is on it's likened to a violation of what's proper, just as an angel where a human is unnatural. It's likening it to the unnatural actions of Sodom Ingamorah. You see, if it was just good people going after ancient ethoughts of the ancient world, it's not really the equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah, and it's not unnatural, you see. It might not be appropriate, but it's still male female natural relations.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 1: So I've never heard anyone talk about these deudconomical references to the Titans and to this stuff. So there you go. That to me suggests that okay, well, if we include and believe the judocononical texts, then these judo chonomical texts make it pretty clear that Genesis six is talking about angels and giants. So that's my take on that. So moving on then to a different subject, Adria twenty dollars. This feels first full circle circle. But I used to be a Pyramidia. I found you on Gaya app ten years ago when you did Eslaturk Hollywood. Bro. We still do Esloturk Hollywood. So do not mistake me for a person that is not me. In fact, Eslotark Highwood three is complete and it's about to come out in the next couple of months, so I still do a cir Hollywood. Now, what do y'all think about the ancient Antarctica mysteries? That's why we're gonna consult Vanilla Ice on this. And I'm gonna give you another quiz question. Y'all ready for This is for one hundred THAC had Cat Crypto. You ready, y'a all ready for this? Do do do doo doo doo doo do do one hundred THC. I read that one last time. That was too easy. Okay, y'all might this is a good one quiz question. You put your receive address for your metal mask wallet, Sonic Mainenet or your Robbie Wallett receive address for fifty excuse me one hundred who collaborated with Werner von Braun for three TV specials on space travel? Who Vanilla ISAs and Anaki from Antarctica? Who collaborated with Erner von Braun for the RETV specials on space travel? For one hundred THC? Stupids can doesn't work?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Correct, Jonathan Kelly got it right away. It is Walt Disney. So Jonathan Kelly put your received address if you want it now. If you're not into crypto. Stop answering and taking away people's award winnings. Next question for another one hundred THCHC. Who he is a crater named after him on the dark side of the moon. The answer to the previous question was Walt Disney and Jonathan Kelly. Got it? Who has a crater named after him on the dork side of the dork side of the moon, more like the damn dork side of the moon. I know the chat is a little behind, so accounts payable five dollars. I can't wait for Landadel Ray to become orthodox and then we can see a musical collab with Jay Funko Pop featuring Landad del Ray coming soon. Hey, look, nothing is outside of the rama possibility, given how crazy everything is. Now, Okay, I X got it. It is Jack Parsons, So I X. If you want you're you have to put your received address wallet received wallet, your received address from your wallet in the chat. All right, aunt Ortica. Now, I made this video a long time ago, but this popped into my head because we're talking about all this ancient stuff. What do y'all think about the pyramid down there? Let's look and see what Ah collabor Ray and just Li Son.
Speaker 13: This is the first time they've seen it.
Speaker 1: Some of them have seen it before, and they're still in all just as much as they were when they saw it. In What's Up with Antarctica, it seems to be capturing the mind of everyone fascination in the modern period. I think remember remember like five six years ago, when all that weird stuff was coming about Antarctica and people trying to figure out what that's going on. That's when I made this. I was from the nineties because it was in the nineties that under Operation Deep Freeze, President Bill Clinton went down to Antarctica and he did not Inhale. This is a real thing, Okay, Operation Deep Freeze. President Bill Clinton became the first president to visit the base Antarctica base in nineteen ninety nine. Okay, that's just I just thought that was weird. Was that aerosoc Now, I don't know what he didn't Inhale. The President Clinton went to Antarctica. But following this, he made a speech to about five thousand people at a live audience in New Zealand, and there was the International Antarctica Center Conference, and he visited one of the bases there one of the US bases. In the nineties. Back to honest Bill, we had trips to Antarctica. Now this one is interesting. This is the next one that I could find. I'm sure there were more. But in twenty thirteen Prince Harry and the royal family went to the South Pole. I don't know if this is the spuzzy them here constructing a tent. Yeah, right, like he was staying out in the tent in the middle of this here he is inhaling what Bill didn't inhale. I guess. Yeah. So Steve mclovin says, for five dollars, what if the Easter Island heads were based on the giants as well? I mean yeah, I mean, like Kotel was saying in the stream earlier tonight, apparently they have full sized bodies, and it's a mystery as to how they got there. Right, So, we don't know where those structures came from, who got it, who put them there. They seem to be, you know, quite a bit of quite a bit of work to put a bunch of super heavy heads on a little island, you know what I mean. That seems like a lot of work for that, But who knows. In what I did. Okay, so that we got the royal family, Bill Clinton going down there in the nineties two thousand, which is weird.
Speaker 4: Why are they there on ice?
Speaker 1: By the way, this I had to I found all this on way back machine, right, so a lot of this stuff had been deleted. And uh, let's see, so Prince Harry goes down there. We don't know why, you could say, well, it's just they're just interested in exploring, exploring what a bunch of of ice? I mean, like, what is there worth exploring in just a winter wonder wasteland. Now you get the Spain, the royal family of Spain, King Carlos, who is one percent pro nWo figure. Well, he goes down there and he goes to Deception Island. What the hell Deception Island? Yeah, why are all of these head the state and people going down there. Well, they're just going down there to chill, to do what It's just a big blunk chunk of ice. What's the point. It's weird of Spain certainly somebody who is deep inside the global elite power structure. He visited in two thousand and four to the Spanish bases, and we see an interesting name for that island there, Deception Island. It's a name the now it was popping off in the news back in twenty sixteen. Wait a minute, why is there? It's not an alien base, but why is there? Perhaps underground structures or perhaps a triangular structure. So the most interesting thing is the pyramid of Antarctica. Now you're gonna have to decide whether you think it's a pyramid or it's just a mountain. I don't care either way. It could be either one. But it's interesting claim of the pyramid, the huge triangular structure that has popped up on that has popped up on YouTube and a bunch of other sites claiming to be an actual pyramid. The image a little bit of a jagged edge here, so maybe however, setting aside this little jagged I mean, that's kind of weird, don't you think for a giant And what was interesting is that again when this pops off in the news, it was when you had a bunch of heads of state going to visit Antarctica. Why right, So, I mean, it's a little jagged, but that could be snow and ice. But I mean that kind of looks like a pyramid. I mean, it just kind of does you know, what do you guys think? So here's another angle of it kind of looks like a pyramid, is it? I mean, look at the structures next to it. Right, You've got totally jagged, unformed stuff that looks totally different from this. Well, it looks like a pyramid to me. What do you guys think? I mean, I'm a skeptic too, Like I'm not saying this proves anything, but it looks like a pyramid. I don't know what to say. It does not look like these other rocks next to it. You can see it's contrasted with the natural formations around it. But very unlikely.
Speaker 4: Eight sleets brand new hud.
Speaker 1: Full is truly pyramid. B Lord Yakoub was down there even in the in the ice and the snow bro Look here's from up top. That's a four sided pyramid.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to talk about one of the first debunking ones that comes up. There's a couple, but ifl science. Of course, remember the stupid ass website, A fucking love science, dude. So they're gonna try to debunk it. Let's see what they say. They're total Fedora neckbeard run and the first thing they say is oh, we can easily debunk this because the Aliens have constructed other mountains they supposedly look like pyramids, and they're making fun of it. They're just saying it's not aliens. Now, I'm not saying it is aliens. But you know, it didn't take aliens to build the pyramids in Egypt. It took humans. Yeah, I mean, how do we know that there weren't just other civilizations before the flood in these areas, and the geography and the you know, vegetation would have been totally different prior to the flood, and you know, perhaps these were tropical regions. Now I don't believe something because Graham Hancock says it. But let's take the Puriraeus map, which everybody loves this stuff gets into. So if the puri Raus map is correct, it shows a different the coastline, right, and I think it's supposed to show a different coastline of in Antarctica. Let's see. Let's read what it says here. I haven't looked at this in like twenty years, I don't remember, but it's a fifteen thirteen Ottoman admiral named in cartographer Perie Rais Oh Wow, this was rediscovered. I didn't know that this was a lost map rediscovered in nineteen twenty nine supposedly, and it's a partial copy of an otherwise lost map that Columbus had. That's weird. Now. Also, people, you know, keep in mind, they could have just got the map wrong just because an old map shows something like. Yeah, but they could have got it wrong. Dude, It's not true just because it's an old map. I thought the whole point of this was that it has a different here we go. Well, it looks pretty accurate though. Oh, there's a whole bunch on this. Well, here we go, so it has a different topography of Antarctica.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: The claim about the Perior race map originates with a Captain Arlington Mallory, a civil engineer and amateur archaeologist who supported a pre Columbian trans oceanic contact hypothesis. He used a grid system to reposition blah blah blah, Charles have good and not due to quack polar shift.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Is this that declassified CA document? Remember? Does that get into this? You know what I'm talking about right by the way, Just because the CID classifies some journal or some book doesn't mean it's true. A lot of dumb dumbs think that because there was a decline classified CIA document that talked about this. Oh, it's true. They're trying to keep it secret. Well they wouldn't be classified. They're trying to keep it secret. But there was a oh, here we go. Have good believe that Antarctica was did not have ice in four thousand BC issue. And then this article says, oh, no, normy, scientists have disproven this that it had ice until ten million years ago. Well, I already don't believe that. And then it cites a bunch of quacks like Bondanakin and Graham Hancock others think that it might have been a lost civilization comparable to Atlantis. Anyway, it has a different coastline, and the map like shows vegetation on Antarctica which shouldn't be there. Yes, so the idea is that this map was drawn when there was still vegetation. Okay, maybe that doesn't seem that outlandish, but I don't know who knows. Okay, So there's that, Uh, and you know, we could have there could have been some other civilization there. Who knows. I mean, we just don't know. I think a lot of this ancient, you know, pre flood stuff. We just don't know. Man, there's way more that we don't know than what we do know. There's another angle. It looks like a pyramid to me, dude. That does not look like the other mountains on that on Antarctica. Now, I don't believe in aliens. So and by the way, some of that area is blurred out, Well why is it blurred out? Like why do we not need to see Google Earth? What's going on in that area? Right? He's in the run. I don't remember what else I talked about in this this video. It's funny to watch these videos in May, like seven years ago.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else I'm talking about. German bases that were built during what oh I forgot their secret. There were secret tiny mustache Man bases built there too. This is partially what gives rise to all the nerds and the dorks and the Pyramidi. Its like tiny mustache Man went there and uh he found the hollow earth entrances or whatever too. So that's real. I don't know how extensive that is. Could that be what's covered up? Could that be what the structures are that we're going to get to current a little bit. I don't know. Now, that's true. There really were tiny mustache man bases there. That's true. Now, I don't know if it has anything to do with what we're talking about. It is just an interesting tidbit. So let's see. Apparently there have been many articles, by the way over the years saying this, underneath the ice, so they've found frozen trees, and the trees, by the way, extend between ice layers that are supposed to be the zillions of years. And the creationists talk about this because it disproves the zillions of AONs of the Darwinian narrative and the long extended periods of time. Because you've got trees that extend between ice layers that are supposed to take millions of years. How could one tree extend between that? Well, that disproves the millions of layers, but the millions of years stuff. And this is just one of many articles talking about unexpected signs of life underneath the glaciers. Is that under the ice are are fully existing life forms, or at one time there were. So we're finding structures that include entire trees. Things like this have been uncovered in ice into the climate change a gene. So climate change is being linked to this as sun degree. In fact, if you saw the article that was about Harry and the Royal family, they were saying that their visit was about climate change and the life forms that are frozen under the under the ice, supposedly the DNA and the RNA. Oh, they're going to run on these tests. They're gonna tell us exactly, you know, what led to the creatures and their you know, retreating and why they were frozen, what happened and how they evolve. Did Jonathan Kelly or I ex post their address? I apologize, I got distracted by the stream and I'm scrolling back. I don't see any Sonic addresses. I want to give you guys your winnings. If you didn't post it, or if you did, please repost it, because I'm scrolling up. I don't see it. Let's see we got a super chat from one shot or no he became a member. Enough about our theories? What is Jay's theory suspicion about why they brought the heads of state to Antarctica and Operation Deep Freeze. I don't know, I really don't. I mean, I mean, if they did discover if they did discover pyramids in Antarca and they were going to brief heads of state, they might do something like that. It's all so maybe just a weird geostrategic location for meetings. I have no idea, man, I really don't know. I don't know anything about Antarctica.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I don't know what it is. I mean, I know that tiny Mustache Man had debase there, and I know it's like an you know, strategic area. But other than that, I don't know all to be able to live in the ice. This is interesting too, because there's an X File episode. There's an X File movie that I'll mention as well that has all these same things. In fact that this is like also the thing, right, this is Kurt Russell, John Carpenter, the thing giant square ice cubes is weird too. I mean, I guess it's possible.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't study ice, so I don't know what's going on. I just think all this is weird. And I made this video back then in GOT interviews. I thought it was an interesting subject. But I think this is the perie Rais map. Again, so I'll skip that. I mean, it's crazy to think about it. So yeah, this is high octane speculation. We're definitely speculating. Now, even these mainstream science places, which are full of bullshit articles all the time, even even these will sometimes admit that there's evidence for lost civilizations or continents and stuff. So what else is in here? Let's see now the next one is almost directly out of the thing. Oh this, I forgot about this. This might have been tiny mustache man. But apparently there was a discovery of a military base in an Arctica that was previous, previously unknown, that was frozen over, like the base in the Thing, or the Norwegian and American bases in the Thing got covered up by snow. And they're saying I went to a two kilometer long city by melting the ice. It was unearthed. Who melted this ice boat? What does that mean? Now? This could be critically bullshit. This looks like daily Mail, so who knows that. They don't always have the most reliable But you'll notice like whatever this is, it's it's some kind of structure on something. Are they planes? Like it looks like maybe, oh maybe this is an airfield. Maybe tiny mustache man had like a base in an airfield there, that's very possible. And it just got see as you can see like that's obviously and that's not a in them structure. That's something there found this again, people can find these things because this isn't that looks like a bunch of like German fighter jets that are you know, just sitting there or something I don't know, largely uncharted continent.
Speaker 4: And what is that?
Speaker 3: It's not natural?
Speaker 1: Is it something from World War two? Man?
Speaker 15: This?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna vote world War two? And that one can't even tell what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, is this buildings, barracks, bunkers.
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 1: And anyway, when I made this, then there was another weird structure that appeared here, which I remember they were saying at the time, Oh, it's an alien base. Not an alien base. There's a lot that we that we don't. I don't know what that is, but it's some kind of weird Again, this might be foo fighters that tiny mustache man had, I don't know. Lastly, most relevant to the thing, I mean, that could be like where they perhaps were beginning to build a base or a structure you know what. I mean, who knows what. Maybe tiny mustache Man had a bunch of plans to you know, build something down there and they just didn't finish because the war ended or something. And I was making a joke here tying it into the thing, because it does look kind of like the thing the ship crash lends in Antarctica. This is what sparks off the whole Twizzlers monster replicator that infects them. And it also looks exactly like the X Files movie Alien. It does look exactly like x foles. I wonder if they were pulling from so, you know, Google Earth, Google Satellite, all that stuff. People are spotting this kind of stuff all the time, and a lot of times they'll blur it out and they don't let you talk about it and know what it is. So I don't know what's going on, but there's a lot of weird, crazy stuff going on. And a couple more examples. I don't have a whole lot of theories on goll Beckley Teppy, but I couldn't find Cotels stream on it. So but to me, this just looks like, Okay, we don't know who built it, but that doesn't why would we jump from that to aliens and bore crap like that, that's.
Speaker 6: Stupid, right, the new ways of organizing themselves. The sites builders may have been among the first to recognize the potential of urban living, creating a place where people could gather, share knowledge, and participate in complex rituals that reinforced social cohesion. If so, then go Beckley Tepe may not have been an isolated anomaly, but rather a crucial stepping stone in the development of human civilization. Ultimately, the mystery of the Basil Eurasians and their role in constructing Go Beekley Tepe is far from solved.
Speaker 1: And I don't think that these like what we see at this place. I mean, it's interesting, but there's nothing about this that's like, oh, how did they carve that? You know what I mean, It's like this seems just like any other ancient megalith, like very very similarly constructed and carved. I mean, I think, like Cotel said, we often assume that everybody in the ancient world were a bunch of you know, Geico caveman idiots, and they didn't have any any skill. But no, I mean, obviously people that built the pyramids were very skilled, but that doesn't require, you know, alien theories for this. For these kinds of lost civilizations, they just seem like any other lost civilization. There's nothing particularly on normal about these situations or cities or civilizations, except in some cases. In some cases there are unexplained elements, but that's the minority. I'll show you too. The Bosnian Pyramids is a more recent thing that they discovered these pyramids in Bosnia.
Speaker 13: The Bostonan Pyramid of the Sun is when worked to be thirty thousand years old. It's captivating tail has been circulating the internet since two thousandine five. This means that Bostnan Pyramids not only predid the iconic Egyptian line, but also according to doctor Samus Manage here why is their size sep.
Speaker 1: Now this is interest because we don't usually think about well zigarots and pyramids outside of Latin South America Egypt, but there might even be pyramids in North America. Perhaps some of the barrel mions could be the same type of structure. And here we are over in Bosnia with gigantic pyramids that I think this was supposedly, I mean, I don't know about thirty thousand years old, but apparently this was discovered in the two thousands.
Speaker 13: The prejudice of mainstream historians drives us to believe that humanity was still primitive ten thousand years ago, Yet there are countless structors in the ancient world that we lack the knowledge to build the day. Since two thousand and five, there's been a dispute regarding whether the Boston Pyramid is a natural formation or a structor. As soon as doctor Rosmanakech published his discovery, Zach Hallas, the infamust corrupt Egyptologist, did everything in his power stop the excavation. Geologists and a Gyptologists petition to stop the Boston Pyramid from being publicly And now what were they so afraid of?
Speaker 16: Today?
Speaker 7: Is actually a really exact.
Speaker 1: Now, if you ask me, the Bosnian Pyramid is weaker sauce. That's weak sauce compared to the Antarctica Pyramid. An Arctica pyramid looks way more like a pyramid than this thing. But I've not looked into this. This we're just having fun tonight, so don't attack me. But I mean that looks kind of I mean, it could be just grown over and I think they just found another one of these. There's like a giant discovery Latin South America and stuff like this. So this this stuff, it does get discovered all the time.
Speaker 13: Put another thief on visits busnaw came the opposite. I decided to follow the example of good guys and visit myself, and after two days of driving before us and unknown roads from Montenegro, we finally sold.
Speaker 4: The pyramid and it was enormous.
Speaker 13: Before we entered the mouse underground tunnels, we decided to climb to the top and look for close that tell.
Speaker 1: No, wait a minute, if there's underground tunnels, that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: Whether it was a legit antion pyramid or just a hell.
Speaker 13: You can see all four sides are angled toward the ground to the same degree. This was the first thing I wanted to check. Many would say that this is unusual formation, but the pyramid of the Sun into One Mexico looked like an ordinary hell before it.
Speaker 1: Ooh, interesting, that's a pretty good point. So here is tail t walkhan before they dug out all the dirt around it. Look at that dang dude. In fact, that looks less like a pyramid than the Antarctica pyramid was excavated.
Speaker 4: All you need to do is look at the before and after picture.
Speaker 13: If you're wondering cow enormous structures like that can become buried, we must remember that.
Speaker 4: We have proof of talk.
Speaker 13: Atacismic floods occur in cycles at the abrupt end of iges due to glacier smelting the last flood.
Speaker 1: Here's normy is talking about floods. They don't believe the Bible.
Speaker 4: Or natural formations white mountains.
Speaker 13: The four criteria that must be met officially recognize a buried pyramid as legitimate are Number one, geometry. The form of the bossi in pyramid is undotted list where pyramid equilater or triangular sides that converge into an affect.
Speaker 4: We climb to the.
Speaker 13: Top and explore all sides, and we even saw the corner where two sides of the pyramid met. This discovery later allow doctors manager Steam to determine the construction materials of the pyramid. Number two signs of construction by excavating the surface. Doctors Managat and his seam bound artificially made concrete.
Speaker 1: Blocks and that's definitely a thing.
Speaker 13: Send them to a third part of laboratory that data these books.
Speaker 4: But thirty two thousand years ago.
Speaker 13: Luckily, I've spent a few years studying civil engineering, and concrete has something we call compressive strength, which basically is the hardness of the material.
Speaker 4: The normal concrete we use.
Speaker 13: In wisdom that while not that important, but I say, perhaps we might be looking at the wrong properties of concrete.
Speaker 4: Actually, from a civil engineering point of view, it.
Speaker 1: Looks like a day invasive a pyramid to me. I don't know. All right, So here's where it gets interesting, because this guy is saying there's actual tunnels, which, yeah, you could have had ancient people building tunnels underneath the mountain. But I mean, we'll have to see how fancy the tunnels.
Speaker 13: Pyramid with zero degrees, zero minutes and just twelve seconds is the most precise orientation we've ever seen toward the north.
Speaker 4: And if you're wondering why all.
Speaker 1: That looks like a pyramid, dude, that looks like a pyramid. I don't know, what do you guys think. I mean, it looks more like a pyramid than tail Ta Wakan did.
Speaker 4: So are situated toward the north.
Speaker 13: I experienced how to make a pyramid at home and hires the power of first electromagnetic field in my how to make an organ pyramid video. All the pyramids found across the globe are near a river or underground porter.
Speaker 1: I mean, all these pyramidiots, they just go too far out with the speculation. Just show me what you can prove, dude, I don't need to know that you think it's a homemade yakuu batter need.
Speaker 13: All of these pyramids was a large network of underground water or underground tunnels and pass space. These four your confirm that the pyramid is an edifice built biman, just like in Egypt. We have to know underneath the pos Nian one. They're spanning for miles under and around the pyramid, and I'll show you the inside because we enter an experienced guy.
Speaker 6: Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the pressure.
Speaker 1: I haven't even looked into these Bosnian pyramids. I remember seeing an article about it years ago and I was like, that's crazy. The pyramids and Bosnia.
Speaker 15: Well, you're Clibrian blocksy fun flotlize least, which is identic material.
Speaker 11: We carefully sent it ploradio carbonic analysis on any institutes.
Speaker 17: In Germany, Sweden and Fallen.
Speaker 7: Then we go up right with them.
Speaker 6: But it was flock like least.
Speaker 11: We're combined together see and then based on our high temperatures because so may's ceramic.
Speaker 6: Like this, you need temperature the higher than one thousand two.
Speaker 11: That is on top operation of material at every top of tunnel. You don't have to be an expert, but you can immediately know what is arch of the tunnel heights and almos with as well. So when we come to clean tunnels, everything is easy for us.
Speaker 4: We just follow this closed material.
Speaker 11: We don't want to expand tunnels in heightened with at all.
Speaker 5: We don't make We just signed.
Speaker 17: The old ones.
Speaker 11: But what's helping us sign channel easily is this structure.
Speaker 4: Right here called drying driving was.
Speaker 11: Made out of bigger rocks but are perfectly and on top of each other without any binder. The cosmic Gilea is finally opened the camp.
Speaker 1: They had very big intelligence. All right, I'm not interested in a munch as stupid speculations, but that's interesting. That's interesting. Can we just get normal people researching this and not pyramidiots because everybody who talks about this stuff ends up just sound like a total quack. But there's there's probably something going on here, you know what I mean. Oh, here's the giant lids of the tunes.
Speaker 4: Perfect ninety degree.
Speaker 1: This is what they were saying, is one hundred tons or.
Speaker 6: Whatever a hundred tons granite boxes there.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the whole box that's supposed a hundred ton, not the lids.
Speaker 4: The serrapium boxes.
Speaker 5: One of the world's most incredible mysteries.
Speaker 10: Every aspect of these twenty four granite boxes is peculiar and confusing.
Speaker 1: They just built it around it. You dig out the base structure, put your sarcopha guy in there, and then you build your pyramid over it. How's that the problem solved?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I want to say, I'll saw some other pyramids found. Sometimes they find these underwater things too, But that one's interesting. That's Mexico underwater zigger rot in Mexico. That's pretty crazy. Oh, I know what I wanted to look up. There was a discovery. Uh a few Oh so wait a minute, now, this is all This has made it all the way to Jerusalem Post and Financial Time. So this is hit mainstream media. Not that that makes it true, but radar finds underground structures. Jerusalem Posts Financial Times researchers say they've claimed to discover cylindrical shapes two thousand feet deep. Now I'm not saying that makes it true, but it is interesting that you've got all the mainstream outlets now commenting on this. That's weird. H there was a giant tunnel network found and where was this? This was like inca Maya?
Speaker 3: Is it this one?
Speaker 1: Kah ooh? Is a inco labyrinth discovered? I think this is a This is pretty well.
Speaker 4: I'm done spending an obscene amount of money.
Speaker 10: Now legendary across the world. It was the last great Mayan city, Chietsanita, located in the southeastern state of Yucatan in Mexico. This sprawling, cosmopolitan city attracted thousands of men and women in its heyday, as much as Paris.
Speaker 2: At the time.
Speaker 15: It has opportunities, it's exciting.
Speaker 1: This was the place to be.
Speaker 10: The sublime pyramid of El Castillo radiated.
Speaker 15: When you would emerge from that building.
Speaker 1: You were looking out over this enormous plaza.
Speaker 11: As that includes everything from the construction equipment.
Speaker 17: So it wasn't the technology.
Speaker 1: The stupid background music is going to ding the dang algorithm. So I'm trying to just find the underground tunnel section. I'll care about weally these weirdos. Everybody into this stuff is just the goofiest looking weirdo. They're all like sukulos the okay, give me to the tunnels.
Speaker 4: It was naked like the others.
Speaker 12: But all we found that this spot was a foot and one hundred meters further a leg. We believe that means that when the tale with Doganos came into this place, likely to desacrilice the tomb of the man who was buried here, they also destroyed this sculpture, which.
Speaker 1: Likely anyway more interesting than that is. I mentioned this to Kotel. This was crazy. So these Chinese villagers were they had this ancient water fountain on the side of a rock, right, and it's called the Long UK's And somebody got the idea to drain the water space and they found a tunnel. I don't know how. They like sucked all the water out, right, So then they found more tunnel. Well, they kept sucking out the water, and they found out their ancient Chinese village had an underground city they didn't even know about. It's so old that no one knows whose it was or what civilization it was, right, This is fascinating because this kind of stuff gets discovered all the time and we just don't even know, like who knows who this was? So I'll show you if you read this article, it says a group of twenty four artificial sandstone caverns located in feng Wang Hill near the village of Shian on the Ku River in the Kuzu Prefecture of Xingyang Province. It is unknown when they were created. They're mentioned in an ancient poem by Yu Zun and they're listed on clay pots. So they found ancient something from two on our BC to twenty three AD stuff within the cave. They think. In nineteen ninety two, four farmers found these caves when they drained their water pond of their village. Turns out five large man made caverns that then revealed nineteen more caverns, so there was a whole damn underground city they didn't even know about. Check this out. This is crazy long.
Speaker 19: U caves and they deserve to be a whole lot more popular than they currently are. A lot of this obscurity is pretty explainable. The site was only uncovered about thirty years ago, and only just recently have efforts been undertaken to transform it into a major terrace attraction. With the infrastructure to support so many people, it really cannot come quickly enough as this site as the infrastructure may have filled out more by that point. When Mike visited a few years ago, only five of the caves had been drained and open to fully walk through, and it appears that that's still the case, but it's difficult to confirm either way as there's not much information available online.
Speaker 1: This guy's boys is driving me crazy anyway. This is pretty neat. Look at this ancient, hidden giant city underneath nobody knows about. Nobody knows where it comes from or we built it. So there's more that we don't know than what we do know. Dylan Kelly, Tim Bucks guys headed over to chalk dot com that is the show sponsor, cchoq dot com. Now there's a bunch more of these that you can go into. You can go into the Nasca lines, you can go into the underwater structure in Japan that they found. You can go into the giant road that goes off into the ocean. Giant a giant bunch of stone roadway that just goes off into the ocean. So there's way more that we don't know than what we do know. But if you head it over to chalk dot com that is the show sponsor, use the promo code JAY four zero to get forty percent off all those great products, especially the tong Catiale. That's my favorite product that they offer. But you can get that more male performance stack right there for forty four percent off if you use a promo code JAY four four life, jy four four life, J forty four life. Tell me what you guys think about today's discussion. You got to get chalked up. I can't take that to his vocal fraud no more. That was good on my nerves. I think we hit all the super chats making sure. Do y'all want another stream where we go into the sure? There's all kinds of these. There's uh, what's the Japanese one called Let's see it's in this book here.
Speaker 18: M hm, m
Speaker 5: M hm