Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the Transmission X Midnight News.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Nate Allen, and the date on which we will be destroying the propaganda headlines is November sixth, twenty twenty four. Remember, transmission is a signal sent from one person or place to another, and it is my hope that this signal provide you will beacon so that you may find what it is that was meant to find you. If you've picked up this transmission, it is not an error. So strike a match and let's burn this Midnight Oil together. Grab your coffee if you're in the younger audience, grab an energy drink, do whatever you gotta do, but most importantly be ready.
Speaker 3: All right, then let's go.
Speaker 1: You know, we have to jump into these headlines, and it's always Newsmax. First, let's see what propaganda they're pushing today. You think Trump train Israel. It's gotta be Trump trained, right because you know the election's gotta be still something about the election. Let's see what they got, Okay. First headline reads Trump's legal team challenges gag order an election interference case. Okay, so he's doubling down on twenty twenty looks like and he wants to come out with what he knows. Okay, all right, let's see here next headline. We'll stick with news Max. See if we got a more recent one here. House Republicans push for impeachment inquiry into Oh, kick them while they're down. Okay, I see you, I see you. I mean they did Trump ten times worse than this. And Biden's been absent. I mean he's been absent the entire presidency, but he's really been absent while the border is being invaded, and that it is children. If you please, if you haven't watched it already, please watch Line in the Sand. I'm gonna say it a million times because trafficking is big business and the children that are in that big business, that are just commodities to these people, are what truly matter. If we're not protecting the children of this world, and what are we doing? What are you doing? Okay? All right, let me get off that. Let's let's keep going. All right, Let's go to Fox News. Border Patrol Repare we go. Border Patrol reports record number of illegal crossings in October. You don't say, you don't say, And when you watch Line in the Sands, you will see these people, they have directions on where they're going, they have money to get them there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You tell me, George Soros. Our government, our own government, NGOs funding these people. Then once they get to these states, they get paid to be put in hotels so they can have free apartments, they get snap ebt cars, free food. That's all on your dime, my dime, your dime is. That's what that is. And that's why people in exit polls, when asked, went to the polls a lot of times for the economy, but the border was brought up big time, big time, because no one, no matter race or creed, once illegal aliens here that aren't vetted, not only taking from the economy because first of all, they'll say it's not fair, and it isn't, but second committing crimes everywhere they go. So now you're not only questioning the economy and it's and its viability, you're now questioning your safety. And when you're a regular person and you don't live in Martha's vineyard, and you're not on million dollar yachts, and you're not taking private jets everywhere and you have a family, these type of things are concerning and they should be people should be asking questions. If you we are the only one of the only places on Earth where this is even a question. You know, Soros back to political groups have been causing controversy and rushing borders in Europe for quite a while. If you look at France, you can see just how much devastation that is caused in Paris. Just go find videos of Paris, type in immigrants and go see what the result has been. And this has been happening for years. I feel like when I went back, when I went to Paris, and uh, I was a long time ago now, but we saw it then. It was I think it was in two thousand that we went to Paris. Yeah, we saw it then. We saw tons of immigrants and they were begging for money, and we even saw them sending sick or drugged babies in the arms of the women. While they would ask you for money, they'd have kids come try to pickpocket you. It is not and it wasn't the French National citizen that was doing these things. These were organized units. They call them cartels over here. I'm not sure about what they call them there, but it was happening and we noticed it. We were like this is weird, This would never happen in America. Well, twenty four years later, it sure is, it sure is. Those border towns are not safe. And if you watch Line in the Sand, you will see that the border itself is not safe. Gunshots, children being dropped over the walls, children being trafficked, drugs being trafficked through tunnels. I mean huge deal. So all right, of course border, of course in October, right before November, right before the election, they're trying to push these people in as fast as they can get them in here. If you think that the election and Trump was the end too our woes. With the system that has been created and is currently working to traffic these people, he is going to have to put a lockdown if he plans on getting this in order, He's going to have to put a lockdown on many many, many, many many doors, and many jobs and many systems that are already in place. They're taking these these illegal immigrants, and they're taking them from bus to van to bust to van to bust to van all over the place, running them all over the place compared like based on where they have to go, and they're hiding them in front businesses, putting the children in cages, and they're hiding these people just to get them to their destination, just to get them to their destination. And you know what you can do when you do this. They don't do it in the middle of the day. They round everyone up at night. They round these children up at night, and they take them to wherever they're supposed to, wherever they're supposed to go. And they just say, I'm just doing my job. I'm just doing my job. All right, that's Fox News. What do we have for The New York Times? Global Climate Summit concludes with pledges to reduce emissions. Yeah, I told you a month ago that this was just gonna They're never gonna stop this unless you just we just put them out of business. I hope Trump does one thing and removes us from the Paris Climate Accord once again. I hope he openly tells the quote unquote leaders of the World Economic Forum and the World Health Organization. Actually, you know what, I hope Kennedy deals with the World Health Organization, the world the unhealthy organization of the world. I hope he deals with them. And I hope Trump tells these guys to kick rocks in political terms. But it's my podcast. I don't have to be political, nor do I have to speak in a way that people agree with or they don't think it's too harsh.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: I think you tell him to kick rocks and to deal with the rest of the world. But here in America, we're not gonna play by your rules. You're nobody to us. That's what I hope happens. I doubt it will happen because you have to remember, Putin and Trump, they all go to these conferences. These guys are in what Carlin called the club, and we ain't in it. And we ain't in it. And if you think I'm lying about that Trump, if he was your hero, stop it. Stop it. He is a pro Zionist. Granted, granted he also has an ego. Okay, he is a pro Zionist. And his largest independent donor Miriam Addison's I think her name was. She is as Zionist as they come. Her husband passed away recently. But they used to say, our only duty is to be a good site Zionist. So remember, I'm telling you that Israel does not want to stop net In. Yahoo does not want to stop this war. He wants to continue this war until their prophecy is fulfilled and their new temple is built. And the guy's grave that Trump recently went to, you know, he was the leader of the past leader of I forgot what sect that it is. You know, you remember the tunnel Jews in New York, Well the ones in Mexico, same sect.
Speaker 3: Forgot the name of the sect.
Speaker 1: And I'm not going to sit here and go through look it up and stop the recording. Go you can go look it up. Go look up whatever sect was responsible for the bloody mattresses coming out of the tunnels in New York. Same sect, same old leader. He went to his gravesite and paid him a visit. So he must think highly of that person. And that's concerning to me. It's concerning to me. And the ADL wished him, congratulated him on his win today. The ADL, folks, I don't know if you know how the ADL got started. It was in the early nineteen hundred. I want to say it's around nineteen thirteen. And the story was a guy named Leo Frank and he was a superintendent for some building. Anyway, long story short, he was charged for raping a young girl in this building, this warehouse, and then he couldn't have that, and so he, being the superintendent, blamed it on the black janitor, who I don't who was there at the time, but not there at the time, so it was really hard to blame it on the black janitor, like he was there and he was leaving. I think that's the way the story goes. Go look this story up. It's kind of crazy, and don't look up the Google version. Okay, look up the real version. Go back to the newspaper articles. Anyway, this is all how the ADL got started. The Anti Defamation League, the super super fake Jew League that doesn't want you to say anything anti Semitic. And you can't be against the fake Jews. You can't you they can't do anything wrong. Remember Dave Chappelle said, it's anything happens with them, it's it's just a coincidence. Anyway, So he blames the black janitor. Judge says, nah, that didn't happen. You're guilty, and that shocked everybody.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 1: Let me let me explain something to you. Fake Jews. Don't prosecute fake Jews. Masons if they can, if they can help it will rarely prosecute Masons. There there is a system, there is a club system in place, there is a hierarchy in place. Remember the fake Jews think you are a goyum cattle to them. Okay, anyway, they go to prosecute this guy and get found guilty and then all of a sudden, his lawyers get him out of it. They get him out of a death penalty and charge him with a life sentence. Well, the people in the town where this happened, they said, no, that's not gonna fly. And you know what they did different times, different times. They went to the prison, broke him out, lynched him, and they got justice that away. But what happened after that was that these group of fake Jews said, this can never happen again. It must have just been because you're anti Semitic, because you're anti Semitic, And based off this, they took this steamroll that used a little bit of that energy and created what's now known as the Anti Defamation League.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Washington Post. White House unveils plan to address student loan debt crisis. Oh, you mean the debt crisis that they prom to pay for. And uh, I know some people that actually got their debt paid, which is kind of crazy. I didn't. I still have mine from twenty years ago. My debt's absolutely not paid. Okay that these are all fluff headlines. This is really not what's going on in the world. I guess they don't want to They didn't want to talk a lot today. They man if you were to watch the news today or any of these news agencies, these propagandized agencies, they were talking about what they what they could do better next time, what they why, how this could possibly happen. The videos of the you know what now, I'm not even gonna get through the headlines today because I want the derangement is real. The derangement is real. People were expecting meltdowns and it's exactly what we got today. So let me give you. I got a little clip for you. Listen to the derangement and listen to how terrified this girl is and all the stuff she spouts and makes up. Listen to what they think. Okay, here you go, give it a listen.
Speaker 3: Anything to me is that.
Speaker 4: If this guy does end up winning again, all of the people who voted for him will be like happy and they'll just be celebrating and everyone else everyone feels threatened by him, is fucking scared, Like we're scared for our lives, We're scared for our friends. Like you have pro life women dying because their doctors are scared to treat them because of the reprecautions of his last presidency.
Speaker 1: How did we get here?
Speaker 4: How did we get here to know that there is that much ignorance and that much hate in this country. It's so terrifying, It's so terrifying. How could you do this? How can you claim to be a Christian or anyone of moral values and support someone every word out of his mouth say when he wants to pardon people who took over the capitol, do not do this to people that you love and care about. If you have a woman in your life, if you have an LGBTQ person in your life, if you have anyone in your life who's not white, How did we get here.
Speaker 1: Well, crying white lady, people got here. People got here because you got to a place where you can call health murder. Yeah, you can murder babies. And you just made up all that stuff.
Speaker 3: You don't have.
Speaker 1: You have zero facts about any of the stories the.
Speaker 3: Pro life women.
Speaker 1: No, you don't that you just made that up in your head. You're delusional and you have been lied to. You must just think that you're a bag of meat and bones with a brain and have zero soul. But the rest of us with common sense know that we are a spirit.
Speaker 3: We are a.
Speaker 1: Soul inside of a body. We know that we continue to live when we die. We know this, and we know that God is real, and we know that the women carry the children for our heavenly Father. We know this, and we know that it's a gift. That is a gift, and we know that when you terminate a pregnancy that that equates to murder. Yeah, that's how we got here. No one got there through ignorance. It seems to be the other way around. Your delusions based off of ignorance. You seem to think that this fetus inside of your body is just another part of your body. You don't think that at nine months these things happen, where these they rip babies out by the by their limbs. Yeah, so the ignorance is now placed strictly in your hands. And that delusional fear that you're feeling, it's just because you didn't get what you wanted. I hear a little. It's super caucastic of you to to even be reacting that way. I get that you can't help your feelings, but it's ridiculous your thought. How we got here is because we stopped believing in lies. We started understanding that we were being manipulated, and we started understanding that the manipulation came from dark dark things like how an entire presidency push can be based off of hate Like you just mentioned hate, but her whole campaign was not based on policy. It was based on hate for the other guy, and it was based on murder of innocent souls, innocent babies, by the way, So that I mean, that's how a lot of people got there. If you need that question answer, I hope you listened to this podcast, the Transmission X. I hope you were listening because how did how did you?
Speaker 3: How did?
Speaker 1: The better question is how did we get to where people are actually like you? Because it didn't used to be. That's why people used to try to hide the abortions. Do you know why? Because God wrote the truth on all of our hearts? Do you know why it used to be done in the dark? Because people knew it was wrong? You moron, that's why. And I know that you are a soul too, so you are redeemable, and I pray for you.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: But the ideology that you choose as your personality is a cancer and I won't stand for it. And you don't make sense to you know how people got like that because people like you don't make sense. You don't make sense at all. And you will believe anything and everything that you are told by your mainstream legacy lying media. You just you will you, even you, your friends on TikTok even source the lying media. You know the you know when you when you let me explain journalism to you. So when you are a journalist and you provide a story, you're not the source. You have to provide an actual source. But no, whenever arguing with a liberal, they want to know your sources. And you can quote an article and it must be a good source. That's not the source, your dumbasses.
Speaker 3: But I hear that.
Speaker 1: Every day every day, and yes, on the transmission X, I will talk about God and I will use words like dumbasses because I'm human and I get angry.
Speaker 3: I get angry.
Speaker 1: Because somehow evil has taken over this world and it shouldn't be the case. It shouldn't be the case. And what you just saw in an election, Even though I have told you, if you've listened to me before, I am not a Trump fan. He he has a lot of ties with a lot of people that want these weird prophecies to come true. And he's in cohoots with a lot of people in these secret societies that want to rule over you, and they want to continue that rule. But I do like the things that he says when he talks about giving America back to the people, to we the people. Now, it's gonna take a lot more than him saying that we'd have to go back. We'd have to have I mean, to be eighteen thirty two, free, free from the banks. Well, I hope he gives the whole power of our banking system to Ron Paul. Hope he just brings in Ron Paul and lets him clean house. Anyway, But to answer that hysterical nutjobs question, how we got here is because we witnessed people like you forming and do we distance ourselves from you as fast as we humanly could.
Speaker 3: That's how.
Speaker 1: Because we saw that your little mush brain was takeing all of this in they and you were believing all of the false titles and false symbolism presented to you without question. And we saw you not questioning anything, and we fled for the hills. Literally, I live in the mountains to be away from people like you. There are wonderful little churches here. There's nothing to do, but nature's wonderful. God is here. It's happy, peaceful, are God. People are God fearing, they'll help their neighbor, I mean. And the only real problem here is the cartels, drugs and fentanyl that gets pushed through these little college towns that weave in and out of Appalachia, and then they get dispersed for the people. And of course humans are humans, and you know, drug addictions are based off human weaknesses, and that seems to be the majority of the problem here. But you know, even those people, I've seen them be by their bootstraps, redeemed and still have wonderful family values because the families here they're not like you. You're not like us. Wait, you know what, I have a podcast. I can't just play not like us. But that's literally what's booming in my head right now. Because you're not like us. You're not and I don't know if you ever will be. I think the programming is too deep with you. That's what I think. So this is about to be twenty twenty five and a transmission. X. Gloves are off my podcast, say what I want. I'm here to spread the truth and what I'm gonna tell you is definitely going to be truthful. So let's continue. There we go, one of my rant for the night. Al Right, let's go to BBC news. You know we never go to BBC news. Let us go to okay. UK Prime minister faces backlash over handling a pandemic response, Oh no, no kidding, no kidding, withholding information from the people, not telling them that masks don't work, forcing them in quarantines, forcing jobs, people losing their jobs. Every prime minister, President, everyone on earth, including Donald should be held held up and held responsible for promoting, promoting a drug that's not tested to go into someone's arm when.
Speaker 3: They knew, they knew.
Speaker 1: If you don't think that they knew what the repercussions were gonna be, then how come the patents for these things were filed way way long ago, nineties, two thousands, that era. If you don't think that this was pre planned. Then how come the patents were so were so old? And then how come in twenty nineteen they had a plan for exactly what they were going to do? And I mean the World Economic Forum they basically enacted or re like they had a like a mock pandemic, and it was ahead of time.
Speaker 3: How did they know?
Speaker 1: How they know exactly what was gonna how you know, I only have to go into these those examples if you haven't been paying attention, that was that was planned, folks, That was planned. And yeah, I didn't even want to be able to say that was planned or made up. But there's just there was too much built up ahead of time. And I've already played for you the Bill Gates quotes. And you know, Trump called himself the father of Dinia, call'self the father of the vagazine, the m rin a vaccine, not something like that. But yeah, that's that's something that you just don't you just don't look past. So yeah, I'm telling you that this is I'm gonna be I get down every politician store because I don't believe that they should be there. We have to have them there, apparently because of the society that we live in. But I think that when you go vote, you're voting for your ruler. And if that's okay, if I live in this society and I continue to remain a citizen and I continue to keep the documents that they give me, then I am continuing.
Speaker 3: To be a slave.
Speaker 1: But I am here to tell you that at least I know that if you don't know, you are a slave. You are their property. You are a commodity, and they make money off of you. And I'm making that up. You are a number to them, you are energy to them, And I mean try not paying, not paying your taxes for years and making a substantial amount of money to where you get on their radar. They'll wreck your life. But in that same breath, it has never been proven that and that paying a federal income tax was necessary or legal is not constitutional. It's never it is unconstitutional. It has never been proven that it has been legal ever by any case. But yet we all do it. And if you don't, they'll wreck your life. They use a system of power and control over you. And man, I can't wait, I cannot wait until we wake up and realize that. And I've played the ants the uh an, I forget the name of the movie. But I've played the clip of the evil Grasshopper or whatever it was, talking to the ants and saying that there's way more of them there are of us that and it is true, there's way more of us than there are of them. And they should always, always, always worry about that. The people should not be worried about it police state, or worried about the government. It should always be the other way around, because the government is supposed to in a republic serve the people. Okay, and it's not a democracy. I remember watching Fox yesterday and seeing Democracy Now, and I'm that's propaganda. This is a constitutional republic, and the government should fear retribution from the people if they step on them, they get too big for their bridges. They should fear the people. It should always be that way. Okay, let's continue, you know what, we got to end it. I don't know what the real story is going to be today because it has just been so much. The news cycle has just been wild.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 1: We're gonna end the mainstream news now. I gotta find something in these and probably in these alternative media sites because usually they are way more above target. Okay, let's end it. On the CIA News, the CNN. See what they got for us today, Supreme Court. Here's arguments on landmark abortion rights case. That's gonna be something to follow the liberals before they have to literally release power, relinquished power, before it's just a title change. Just be aware that we are going to be seeing. They're going to do everything they possibly can do in the time that they have to do it. But on January twentieth, you could bet your bottom dollar that heads are gonna roll that Special Counsel Jack Smith, Goodbye, all of the DOJ being weaponized against Trump, Goodbye. You don't think staffing is going to change. Goodbye, it's going to be I foresee a complete overhaul. And and Elon Musk, as much as I think in a wish that he was not initializing an artificial intelligent model to go inside the brain for complete control of the human being, he says things that are correct at times, and he has been saying that he wants to that. He has been questioning on why there are hundreds of government agencies hundreds He said, why is there even one hundred government agencies? And I think that is one of the first things that I would personally do It is one of the very first things that I would personally do. All of the ABC agencies. Goodbye, all of them, every one of them, every single one of them, FBI, CIA, NSA, all of them, and then we could take care of ourselves. You don't need agencies that are super secret. You need people who have been in the military and who understand strategy, and you need You don't need every decision that they make to be transparent so that your enemies see it, but you need it more transparent or more You need a power more regulated to where there are laws in place that in no way, shape or form, unlike this current regime, which three weeks ago made it so that these agencies could fire on their own people. Okay, no, it needs to be the opposite way around that. You work for the people, and yes, we need intelligence, but we don't need them to have overarching power, over arching excuse me, over arching power. You don't need to have massive amount of power when you are dealing with intelligence because like just like Obama made it legal for the CIA to spy on Americans, that's never should have happened, that that conversation never should have happened. It's what JFK warned us about. It's what Truman warned us about. This military industrial complex now, which is we call the deep state, which is made up of these agencies and all of these NGOs non governmental agencies that they hire so that the blame doesn't directly come back to them. It has created in a military industrial complex, but not just created. We're just now becoming aware of the mechanations of how that's, how well it's organized. It needs to be completely destroyed completely, and we need to coin. We need to get rid of the IRS. And I do believe that the tariff plan that he has will work. It's worked in the past. So these mathematicians and these you know, what they're doing is they're saying, why, I don't know how it can work because your government is your country is thirty nine trillion dollars in debt. So I love the liberal conversation of we're in the biggest economy in the world. We are, but we are the most in debt by far, by far. There are other countries with really large economies like China that are they can't hold a candle to our debt. So how much money do you really have? It is it is indicative of the population that we've created, where everyone is credit card rich until you have to spend it, and then you're not. And that's that's the United States. We are, Yeah, we are GDP is through the roof. Boy would they they have their slaves are working. But when they have to start spending oil reserves, when they have to start when their money supply, they have to keep creating more and more and more and more money supply, and all of a sudden bricks happens. Those nations that created their own financial system and that and when that fully takes because it's it's already created. Okay, but let me explain something to you. When it takes hold in the rest of the world and it starts offering better deals with other countries, then your reserve currency because you have to remember that our reserve currency is based off the petrol, is based off our amount of petrol that we own. It's based off a resource that we own. Now, when they are dealing with the same resource and they're cutting better deals with different a different currency backing, or they don't need a currency to base anything off of, it changes the entire market and they're able to conduct business cheaper because they are not worried about the ebbs and flows of the dollar. Well, then your reserve currency status, which we have right now, Then when that disappears, and you now your debt is based off of how much your resource that how much power you have over that currency. Well, when the amount of debt is too much, when it's just so astronomical, and you lose the reason, you lose your your status, you lose your power in your currency, Well, then hyper inflation occurs and your money becomes worthless because the money that had status and power and it had leverage in the world economy, that leverage is gone. And if you don't think that we are, that we are so close to that happening, then you haven't been paying attention and you must be kidding yourselves because bricks exist, and now they are creating a central bank digital currency for all these countries. And we still owe thirty plus trillion dollars. How are we going to pay that back?
Speaker 3: How are we going to pay that back?
Speaker 1: Well, the hope is is to start bringing businesses back to America, building things here, instituting tariffs, and other countries pay your taxes. That's why he was talking about eliminating the income tax, the federal income tax, which doesn't get doesn't get used to make your roads, to build your roads like you think it does. Now, they use they bet, they gamble your money away, and the big three companies make money off of your taxes. It is just used as a gambling tool, primarily for our government because let's I don't have time to go down that financial road right now. But the bonds that they put, they put risk on the dollar essentially bet on on on this in this banking system that they call a stock market.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they use those tools to try to make money off of the money that you give them. Those tools being treasuries, mortgage backed securities, corporate debt, other assets that they use your money to make money. And yeah, it's the system that has been working. But if you look, we are continuously in all as much debt as we are making. We're in so much debt. The current figures are something at like one hundred and twenty three percent, meaning like we are GDP is like twenty eight points something trillion dollars. It's a ton The slaves make the money, but our debt is at thirty five trillion dollars I think, and that is indicative on how we finance everything and how our banking system works, and that much debt is I'm telling you hyper infliction. If this wasn't built to fail, then I don't know how else it was built. It definitely was not built in my opinion, for a long term success. Adding money to the money supply is that simple for them, And it is a marginalized interest based banking system to where we end up footing the bill because of how we are how they make money off of your money, which comes back full circle as to why I would shut them down immediately. The Federal Reserve is a private organization. There's nothing federal about it, and it literally has been robbing you blind since nineteen thirty. And if you don't think your money is going over to other countries and deals to try to help make money, well, when those deals don't go through and we no longer have leverage, then, like I told you, your money supply becomes worthless and then bankruptcy, and then what do you do.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We haven't been that, we haven't been down that road yet, but that is the road that we're heading on. So tariff, the tax paid by another country. If we can get our economy booming and bolster our resources here and our businesses put money into making things in the USA, then tariffs I think could absolutely work. Maybe not over the long term because there will be a new financial system that we will have to go into, but temporarily, I think it would ease a lot of pressure off of what the people are having to pay. That's just my opinion, and I guess we shall see as Trump, I think, has that as one of his main initiatives. My way would just say, I would just tell the World Bank that we're never gonna pay you back, that you've been ripping off the country for so long, and we're gonna kick you out of the country, which we should. We should end the Federal Reserve, the International Monetary Fund relationship, we should back our own money with our resources that we have here, and we should just stand ten toes down on business and say, if you've got a problem with it, come get some Sorry, you've been ripping us off and we've been paying you back in interest this whole time, but you know.
Speaker 3: What, We're not gonna pay you anymore.
Speaker 1: So Kick Rocks Rothschild, Banker, Bankster's Kick Rocks, Black Rock, you're out, State Street, you're out. Oh you own all these companies, Well we're gonna take your shares and we're gonna divvy up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So because you own them here, we're gonna the portion that you own here is ours.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I would if I was the government for we the people. These companies have been ripping us off for too long, and the banks have been doing the same, I would just take it back because these are just old men that can't They can't do anything about it. They can't do anything about it.
Speaker 3: They be able to hide in their bunkers, but they they can't do anything. If we could.
Speaker 1: You imagine if we the people got together and said nah, if we just went to their banking house and said, yeah.
Speaker 3: This is ours. How how gangster would that be?
Speaker 1: Not in a good gangs not saying that being gangster is a good thing, but I mean how badass would that be?
Speaker 3: Because it's not like it's not like that.
Speaker 1: These people did any honest business.
Speaker 3: This was not honest.
Speaker 1: It was based on usury, It was based on hard money lending.
Speaker 3: I just say we take it back, take it all back, and then you could redistribute all of that wealth.
Speaker 1: You need to go ahead. You want to listen. The liberals should be behind that. That's super socialist. But we could do that, and we could never ever allow ourselves to get that mess again. And we could create our own money with its own backing. We could keep a reserve a we the people's reserve, not a federal reserve, and we could actually balance our checkbook and it could make sense. And none of us would have to work forty hours a week because we work too much and we're working ourselves to death and it's not necessary.
Speaker 3: It's not necessary.
Speaker 1: Our farmers could get paid to farm again instead of the government paying them not to farm. We could leverage everything out, because you have to understand, we have leverage. We have more resources than anywhere else in the world. We are resource rich overall. Nobody competes with us in oil. So if we want to, yeah, they want to do this, Green engen to go for it. Watch all your cars breakdown while we drill, baby, drill, Go ahead, Trump, I'll go ahead, and we are able to power everything, our generators, our cars, and we're doing fine. Not the whole world doesn't have to go through this globalization process where everyone does the same thing, because that is for the birds. That is how you get power in the hands of a very very few, and that is how when you have a problem. Have you ever you ever been a part of the VA? You ever been a part of the VA? And have you ever if you have where? If you have ever been on? Well, I guess the VA is the only if you've never been to a VA hospital. Some of them are wonderful, But when there's a problem and a lot of people are there at the same time, take a number.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine if we lost our.
Speaker 1: Sovereignty and our little heads of state just became figure like little talking pieces, mouthpieces that were just giving orders from the world or from the UN, and then we actually wanted to change something, and then those UN members would then take a world vote. Could you imagine You'd never get anything changed, You'd never get anything done, and if you needed help, you.
Speaker 3: Just sit there.
Speaker 1: You would just sit there because you'd have no power to do anything. And they would be paying everyone as mercenaries to what like they already do, they're called peacekeeping troops. They'd be paying everyone a mercenary paycheck pretty much, or a peacekeeping paycheck.
Speaker 3: You know, you better keep your.
Speaker 1: If you keep your neighbor in line, if you tell on your neighbors see something, say something, they'd have snitchchecks going everywhere. You have to understand how ridiculously awful centralizing power to the extent they want to centralize it would be for the world. And decentralization is necessary and key to this, to peace surviving, to good surviving, because the ones at the top are never good. They're never good. They really aren't. They never have been, just throughout history they haven't. You have to decentralize power and get it in the hands of a group of called we the people. And you have to have representatives. We should have more representatives than we have right now. It's already in the hands of too few people. The population grows, your representation should grow, and representatives should be held accountable by their constituents, and they should be a little nervous when they don't do what their constituents want them to do.
Speaker 3: Right now, they're really not.
Speaker 1: Though, because you know, they're all in their houses on the hills and everyone else is living their grind. They're nine to five grind. I mean, it's not even nine to five anymore.
Speaker 3: Live where I live.
Speaker 1: Everyone's working twelve to fourteen hours just trying to get groceries. Everyone's doing that, and we don't ever get to hold these people account. And if you only, if you have to wait every two years or four years an election to do so, that is a very inefficient way to run a large area. Anyway, I'm ranting tonight. This is just I guess this has just been a political couple days.
Speaker 3: And so there you go. There you go. Now you know where I stand. Now you know where I stand.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the Supreme Court here's arguments on landmark abortion rights case. Yeah, liberals are always gonna fight for abortion rights, for murdering babies, for the rights to murder babies. Yeah, I have nothing to say about that. You've all you know where I stand. I've said what I needed to say.
Speaker 3: But let's go.
Speaker 1: Since I've made this, this is over thirty minutes. Now, let's just keep trucking. Let's go to and check out the alternative sources. They call it alternative news. We're gonna go through those headlines, and I think I have a couple of clips for you about what I think the overall message today will be, if not propaganda from me, you are getting. Remember this, it is a transmission, a signal from one person or place to another. This is just a message from me to you. I'm telling you right now. It is based off my opinion. This is not propaganda. Do never believe me. Always research what I say. And that's the difference between people like me, alternative news sources and the sneaky propaganda sources that is legacy or mainstream media, because they it's how they word things and it's the bs that they provide you and that's why we exist here. But today all their headlines were just they're just fluff. They are collecting themselves. They are trying to strategize. On listen, They're probably gonna be nice for a day, but believe me, these vipers are strategizing how to go after the new administration. Once it takes place on January twentieth, you will probably see a coordinated vitriol from these folks that even the most Trump deranged syndrome having people to where you haven't seen it yet, it's gonna. He knows he's gonna they're gonna fight him. Oh you know what, I do have a clip and that is that was just me talking. But I pressed record today on something I thought was very important and it's gonna basically back up what I just said. And I want you to listen to a few words because I was gonna go over some alternative media sites, but this is super important and I think this is gonna be the message of the day, so I might not have to do that. I was gonna take you guys to info Wars and slay News and stuff like that, to the Gateway Pundit, but you know, I might not have to do that.
Speaker 3: We might sum this up here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So after all these all this fluff that's happening right now, you know that Israel doesn't want to stop. Knitt ya who doesn't want to stop He fired his guy. I told you that yesterday. Okay, But listen to this clip and listen to what this plan is. Uh And I'll tell you the source and who said it, but I just want you to hear it coming. This is this is where people were watching election coverage, and this is someone covering the election on a mainstream media news site, and this is what they said.
Speaker 3: Give it a listen the house.
Speaker 5: We're not going to know for weeks, but it's possible that Donald Trump and the Republicans will have a trifecta as they did in twenty sixteen, in which case the bulwark you know, against whatever overreach there could be and whatever those depredations might be. And I think you're gonna have a tendency to overreach if they do. Is the kind of thing that's democracy between elections, which is the work of civil society. It's a work of the fourth of State, it's a work of institutions, it's a work of citizens. All that super important stuff.
Speaker 1: We've seen it before. Did you catch that?
Speaker 3: Did you catch that?
Speaker 1: Was that was on MSNBC, Obama's own you know, Obama network. It was on m s n b C. And did you hear the let me let me go back through the terms. Did you see hear how proper he sounded, and how just innocent that he sounded, how how responsible he sounded. Uh, let me let me go over certain terms there. Did you hear when he said that after they potentially get a trifecta, meaning the Republicans will be in control of the White House, House in the Senate, which is possible, he said, then then we're calling it. Uh, then we'll have to call it or we'll have to lean on democracy between elections. Okay, there's their term democracy that means control. Remember democracy means control, and then he uses other terms and he's and he's saying that they're gonna have to hinder the Trump agenda. So it's he says this, it's the work of civil society. It's the work of the fourth estate. It's the work of institutions. This is the deep state. Did they just they just call the deep state the fourth estate. It's the work of institutions, you mean, the largest businesses in the world. So they're going to have to flex their muscle. Civil society. So lawyers, Okay, it's the work of lawyers, crooked lawyers. That means lawsuits, that means impeachments, that means what I mean. Obviously, if we have a trifecta, or if Conservatives have a trifecta, then it's that's not going to be the case. But it's the work of civil socise, work of lawyers. So they're going to be looking for anyone with dirt cases, you name it. Okay, this is where the vitriol comes out. And this is how nice they make it seem. It's the work of the fourth Estate, the deep State. Uh, it's and I've never heard that one that was that was cute. You should see the little rotund fella with his little rimmed glasses and he's never seen a day of hard work in his life. You see the guy who's talking about the fourth Estate. It's the work of institutions, well, corporations, institutions.
Speaker 3: It's also there.
Speaker 1: He's probably talking about all of these political action campaigns and they're going to be fighting from the inside, doing the dirty things. And that's how nice that they put it. The fourth Estate, the civil society and the work of institutions. It's the work of citizens. I wonder if you're talking about legal or legal Okay, it's a work of citizens to serve as the bulwark against Trump's agenda. So they're just that's how they plan to play dirty come January twentieth, when I mean come time when the power shifts. That's how they planned. That's how they planned to play it. And that was on MSNBC. I forgot the guy's name. Do I even have his name here? Oh, Chris Hayes, news anchor, Chris Hayes. Listen to him, Listen to little Chris Hayes calling on the deep state and corporate press to block Donald Trump's agenda. You see how they they play these things. They they're already on the war game already. And if it's gonna be like that, then I hope conservatives are ready to just to just play like that right back, because in the past, you know, Conservatives were really they were the highbrow, they were the they would do everything by the book. I mean, don't get me wrong, there's a reason why I don't consider myself a modern day Republican.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't consider myself a part of this uni party that we saw exist when you thought Republicans or Republicans, and then Mitch mcconnald's happened. Then Mitch mcconnald's happened, and you realize that they're working for the same people. People start to people start to become awake to that when it happens for too long, and then they get you fresh blood in there, and they think, and believe me, the swamp, as they call it, the swamp is never it's never gonna stop. And while while we have federalists, a federalist system, while we have a federal government, a super uber powerful giant federal government. By the way, you know, Biden has done a pretty good job at one thing, at growing the federal government. Look into that.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: One thing he did he grew the federal government big time on his private sector job creation dumps in the dumpers. So anyway, remember his name, Chris Hayes. Chris Hayes. Way to try to put it real cute, Chris Hayes. We hear you and we see you. You shouldn't get on MSNBC and try to uh, you know what, that's you, that's you know what.
Speaker 3: That's what he does. That's his job.
Speaker 1: But you know, we need we need to tell him that we see him. We need to tell him that we see him. And in that same in that in that same breath, I want to say we there's another guy who we see, economist, doctor Martin Armstrong. He was on Alex Jones Show today and he gave us some good some good information, some good information. And this is an article. This is part of the story. The story is of today is to watch instead of reading those regular old headlines, I just read watch and see their reactions. I'm talking about the Deep States reactions like in those cutesy words by Chris Hayes or by this guy. Top economic forecaster reveals Deep State plans for stage protest in DC that forces Trump to call on the National Guard. You see, the deep State has been waiting, drooling. They want to bring in peacekeeping troops and they want people to go crazy so that they can do so. And I don't think they care how they do it, And so you just have to pay attention to stories like this. It looks like info Wars did and I'm glad they posted the article. But keep an eye on these groupings. These all of a sudden, you may see the Soros organizations start to populate in your city. You may start to see the masks pop up, the all black them dressing in all black. Or you may start to see calls for people to go to to you know, at like like J six, you may see calls for people to go out and protest, and you may see these gatherings start to occur. My advice stay home, stay home, let them implode on themselves, because right now, gathering with like minded individuals which will never be those folks, and doing locally what you can, being there for each other, helping people build, helping people build whatever you can. If you have neighbors that are building gardens, help them, if you can get chickens, if you can do something to be self sustainable in this environment. When political environments throughout history have become this tense, and I don't know if it has, because what we have looming over us is a worldwide new wor order that is pressuring from above local governments to crack down on the freedoms of the constituents. And so I was going to go into a different analogy, but I don't think we've ever seen this before. So what I think we all should be doing if we can. And I know that people are busy, and I know that people they have they have lives other than worrying about doom and gloom. I get that do cool things, get together and and form businesses together. Help people in your if you live in a small town, if they want, if they want to start a business, if you run a local branch of a small bank, help give really good loans to people, or maybe see if there are government grants that you can get to start businesses. Let's embolden small towns. Let's embolden local sheriffs, to be able to buck the feds when they need to. Let's let's get together. Let's uh, let's grow food together so that we are not dependent on the big companies, because being dependent on them causes us to get sick.
Speaker 3: So let's do what we can.
Speaker 1: If if your neighbor sells eggs, buy eggs from them, and it's usually cheaper I buy. I got an egg guy, and I buy eggs for three dollars a dozen, and they are pasture raised, organic from the farm eggs, and I don't go to the If I bought that from the store, it'd be ten bucks and I'd be paying a giant company that money when I could just go find it from my neighbor. Be local, be small and buy that. In doing that and doing so, you empower each other and you grow and you're solid. And if you can create a good community, if you had a church that you go to, go to church and see what you guys can do together. I know it's easier to keep your head down and do your own thing. It's kind of the rat race. It's kind of how we've been taught. But if you can, if you have the luxury, go talk to people, and if you want to. If you're a loaner like me, do do something, start a podcast, do your own thing, send out a message. But get together and get with people who think like you. If that's possible. It's really hard for me because not a lot of people think like me. But I do have a small circle and I do have some friends and some people around here that are like that are like me, and I.
Speaker 3: Stick with them.
Speaker 1: If you can strengthen your local surroundings, like your locality, if your localities are strong, if you are use your gifts. I always say to use your gifts that God gives you. If you are gifted in that position in that local bank and your small town and there's like a thousand people in your town and you're in charge of giving loans, do I mean if you if you have any power to give loans for small businesses and help them. Let me tell you the best business small business owners sometimes aren't going to come into your banks read with a pitch deck.
Speaker 3: There. They're just not.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't mean that you can't make your town successful and rely on small businesses to hold it up. Like I live in a town right now that is going through kind of like a identity crisis. I live in a dry town. I think we just went wet, and a lot of old people own the businesses and just sit on them. If you are an old person and you are listening to me, if you was just sitting on a business because you're too old to run it, or sitting on a property, allow that business to make money for you, and you don't have to just have a basic lease. It can be on your terms. Just lease it out and allow it to make money for you, and allow somebody small and in your town to start a business. If you're living in a greedy in a greedy spirit, in a greedy headspace, and you're waiting for some big payday, but you got a younger guy that wants to come give you a little bit less, take a little bit less, do right by the people around you, and let's do right by our art culture that we live in, our towns, that we live in, our cities that we live in. You know, if you're in a farm community, look if you want to know if let's end this on a good note, if you want to know something. I think the Amish won the whole race for Trump. I think they when they showed up in Pennsylvania, in droves in Ohio and droves. I think it is my opinion, and I don't have I don't have anything to back it up. But you know, Pennsylvania was a diehard state and this one guy was responsible for signing up something like over one hundred thousand I think eighty thousand to one hundred thousand. I could be wrong, but they knew voters New Amish registered voters, and I know they didn't win that state for him completely, but them showing up for Trump was a big push in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: I'm convinced of that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, before I let you go, I have a really I saw children praying in India today, praying in India and being thankful for the United people in the United States chose Donald Trump. So if that tells you the state of the rest of the world and how much we are a beacon on the hill, it should tell you that should speak volumes. These were children that understand, that understood the political landscape of America, probably most more than most college students do today. They were children, and a child was leading the prayers. It wasn't an adult telling children to pray. It was a child leading the prayers, And I have a clip from this woman in London, urban somewhere in England, and it's great. The rest of the world looks to us. The rest of the world looks to us, So remember that, Remember that your decisions matter to the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Do you know why? Do you know why?
Speaker 1: Because we are the only people that can still protect ourselves when our government gets tyrannical. So again, don't ever let them stamp on do anything. Don't ever let them touch that Second Amendment anyway, listen, let you listen to this clip. It brightened my day a little bit. Even though I told you I'm not pro Trump, I understand his shortcomings, probably more than most. But the fact that this lady made this, and how the rest of the world looks on us, how the rest of the patriotic world looks upon America.
Speaker 3: Here, just listen for yourself, give a listen.
Speaker 6: Freaking news hit that shit bonkers Britain where for many of us Trump supporting freedom loving individuals. It's the best day ever. It couldn't be better. Here in the UK we have the BBC in absolute ruins. They were unable to announce trump victory. Its seven am and they said Carmala still had a very narrow margin of a route to victory, even though it's obvious she had no root to victory at all. Channel four's coverage was shite when it started and then completely collapsed, leaving the channel having to pay repeat episode of Friends or something because they had no words to speak about the glorious victory of Trump. And now we have a leader of this country who actively sent over his own teams to try and campaign for car And we have a foreign secretary who called the new president of the United States of America some of the worst names under the sun. So we can look forward to Trump punishing both of them very hard in the near future. For now, I'm just going to indulge myself in all the tears of all the people who said, for all the weeks that they said, oh, it's on a knife edge, it's on a narrow margin. What looks like Trump and the popular vote looks like he's got the House and the Senate, and it looks like most of the swing states have gone read as well, and Georgia by two hundred thousand votes. I mean, truly, truly, one of the best days ever. Just want to say thank you to all the patriots over in America to let you know that patriots in this country are cheering you on as loudly as we possibly can. God Bless Donald J. Trump, and God bless the United States of America.
Speaker 3: And I'll leave you on that note, Thank you so much for spending your time here with me. Again.
Speaker 1: Always be the light your friends in family need you to be, and always, always, always, most importantly, always be ready