Speaker 1: Something you should go Something you should know, brought to you by Genesis Gold ir a dot com that is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard Genesis Gold Group all the details and a free gold and silver guide available now at Genesis gooldi r a dot com. Excited to have a friend in the studio, JJ, how you doing, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: A friend instead of a guest are your guest? And friends?
Speaker 2: As much as we talk about.
Speaker 1: Stuff, we have so much fun getting together. But it was like, we got to keep this to about five minutes today.
Speaker 4: So that'll be tough for both of us. We'll do as we'll do with Chatty. But I am so excited because we're working together on something. JJ presents some signing dates with Lou Farrigno.
Speaker 3: Cool. Is that very cool?
Speaker 2: And especially for a young JJ who had his Hulk pajamas and all of that stuff you know he was. He was really kind of the first superhero of a generation that I mean, I fell in love with No c g.
Speaker 3: I the original region.
Speaker 2: Well you know you wouldn't like me when I'm angry, and whenever he hulked out, it was Lou Farigno. Obviously, Lou also two time Mister Universe, which is amazing. Arnold Schwarzenegger also held that title. He's been on the King of Queens, which a lot of people have told me they love. He's the neighbor.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: He's been in the movie I Love You Man.
Speaker 3: And he plays himself a version of himself.
Speaker 2: All right, And you were the one that kind of filled me in on some of that, and it's fun to see where he's been. I know he's been in like the Hulk movies that took place prior to The Avengers. I think he played a security guard. There's talk of him playing a future Hulk in future movies because they're bringing Robert Downey Junior back. I doubt Lou would tell us whether that was true or false, but interesting enough be kind of cool to kind of bring that all back. But yeah, we're really excited. I mean, the last thing that I saw him in was the Offer I believe that was on Paramount or Showtime, and it was the making of The Godfather. How difficult it was, and so he got to play one of the acts that was very important, that is reading off the Q card before he goes in to meet the Godfather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he got to.
Speaker 2: Play that role, so he was in there too. So I mean, you think about it, he's been around fifty years, fifty years and he's always stayed relevant.
Speaker 1: And Lou Forigno again one of a kind, one of a kind. And the thing that's really cool he has a son, Lou Ferigno Junior. And I was telling JJ we had Lou Frigno Junior on the program. So I'm excited to meet Lou Forriigno. And my wife Heidi, had a photo taken with him at an event somewhere in this area back in the eighties, and I'm trying to find that photo so we can get him to sign it while he's in town. And there's other people who are probably fans, whether they're fans because of the Incredible Hulk or any of the other things that Lu Forreigno has had a chance to do. They can also come out and get things signed, they.
Speaker 3: Can come out get photos.
Speaker 1: You've got a couple of opportunities coming up, and it's happening next weekend, so let's talk about what's happening and where it's happening and when people can come out.
Speaker 2: Well, absolutely, and thanks for scaring me by letting me know it's a week away.
Speaker 3: So yes, it's almost here.
Speaker 2: Yes, So Lou will be signing Friday at Rainbow Comics, Cards and Collectibles. I think most people know Rainbow one of the longest standing comic shops.
Speaker 3: Around Friday January thirty first.
Speaker 2: Friday January thirty first, from four to six thirty, he'll be signing at Rainbow. Autographs are fifty dollars. He prefers cash and we do too, it makes it a little easier. And then he'll also be signing the next day out at the Convention Center at the Dakota Card Show, and that's Saturday, February first, from eleven am to four pm. What's really special about this is the fifty dollars price, and I think people need to understand that when they see Lou at other places, he sometimes has a certain way that he wants to charge for certain items. Certain items are premium items, things like that. He's really dedicated to doing this and helping and I think you're probably gonna ask me what this is all about.
Speaker 1: I'm going to just say we need to let people know this is a benefit that JJ is doing all the work to bringing this.
Speaker 2: In reason absolutely So we're doing it to benefit the Voices Against Cancer Family Fund. I have a very close friend who lost his nine year old and and the majority of his life all he knew was cancer. And yeah, it's devastating. And and this money, this Cancer Family Fund, Voices Against Cancer Family Fund, this money does go directly to those families that are dealing with this issue, whether it be helping with gas cards, travel utilities. There's scholarship opportunities where they can just ask. It's it's no one, no one knows, you know, there's there's Rob Kuisecker is really in charge of this. Ian Ian's thumbs up, great great people and uh and and and he's lived through this, through this trial by fire and tragedy, and I know he wants to do all that he can. And so this is just a way that now we have a service where it's really easy. I mean, you don't have to fill out a bunch of paperwork or do anything. But we've got a lot of families not only in South Dakota, but in Minnesota also around our area. So this isn't just located to one, you know, Sue Falls. It's for all of the areas that come into Sue falls very.
Speaker 1: Nice and if you would like to help, you can help this at this event, the two events at Rainbow Comics and at the Dakota Card Show. If you're a fan of Luf regno, stop in, get a signature, get a chat with him, do whatever it is that you want to do. But you're contributing to help with a really good cause. And I want to say thank you to the sponsors as well. JJ you did an awesome job going on getting people to help with Oh.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, a lot of them probably owed me favors, that's all I'll say. No, We've we've got Primal, Jim Nick, great, great trainer. We've got obviously Sunny Radio. We were very happy to be hooked up with you, and you were one of the first people I thought of. Sue Empire Travel, Tyson's great over there. We've got the Dakota Card Show, as Hobby clash on here, a Zera tax service. You know, I give enough money in taxes, especially to Pat who does my taxes. So he was helping doctor Paul Bunkers with alternative backcare, my chiropractor. And then we've got Izzy's Jim here, which is also part of Tea Launch, and so they were all able to help. And if you are ever interested in being a sponsor for anything like this, you know, we would love to have people on board for maybe a future celebrity signing well.
Speaker 1: And the thing that you can't do this without sponsors. I mean you could if you were like independently wealthy and said this is just what I want to do just because, but for most people they can't do that. So the way that this works is if you're a business and you're saying, hey, I'm interested in helping out, connect with JJ and see what you can do to be a part of in the future. But everybody can help out. This weekend, it's coming up Friday the thirty first and Saturday the first.
Speaker 3: So when I say this.
Speaker 1: Weekend, I mean that this coming weekend, if you get a chance, come out to Rainbow Comics on Friday and again the Dakota Card Show on Saturday. All of the details on our page Sunny Radio dot com and on our Facebook page Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio.
Speaker 3: JJ. Thanks for stopping in, thanks for having me, and we encourage you to come out and join us. Again.
Speaker 1: All the details can be found at Facebook dot com, slash Sunny Radio.
Speaker 3: And Something You Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com