Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What's going to happen? I'll take one.
Speaker 2: What was up? Everybody? Welcome to another seven seven seven. I got my co host Nick here. We are going over Crowley's Cabala, and I want to welcome any new Rumble followers. I'm now streaming to Rumble, So if you're over there, definitely come on by, give me a sub check me out. We're going to be doing a lot more content from there, so thank you very much for for stopping by. Welcome eight, Young Stitches. Eight. You're always there and I notice you. I noticed you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually I sent him out of a T shirt today. I asked him for the information a couple of days ago, last week. Sorry sorry they're sir, but he sent it out today. But yeah, that guy's he's in every chat, he's always promoting the shit. I was like, no, I got to hook you up, my man. So I sent up a T shirt and some stickers.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome. So we're back on it. It's been a couple of weeks now, Bumpy.
Speaker 1: Well, I got sick and then then I scheduled the Library of the Untold and totally realized I fucked off the book and so finally.
Speaker 2: And then I fell asleep during your Library of the Untold, which.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you weren't even there. I know, he totally forgot. Yeah, so I guess it wasn't supposed to happen that week regardless.
Speaker 2: I missed it. Gut, I gotta go back and watch. Library the Untold is one of my favorite follows on YouTube. That guy is like really in sync with my cosmology. So if you guys don't know that guy, check him out, go follow and sub him. He's got a lot of information that I like to talk about a lot.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think one of his last videos he's wearing our shirt too.
Speaker 2: It right, that's great.
Speaker 1: Oh, just a reminder for everybody to going forward after this, I'm just gonna have Headless stream this out to his YouTube, So if you want to cast this live, you're gonna have to stuggle on away to his YouTube. You don't want to help him grow his shit, So I'm not streaming it out on my end anymore after.
Speaker 2: This, all right, Yeah, And it'll give a nice big archive, so if you want to find all of the episodes that we've done about this stuff, if you hear something that we talk about that rings true. Go back and we'll tell you the page number, we'll tell you all the stuff that we're sort of talking about with it, so that you can kind of get your head around it. Because I think the main purpose of why we're doing this is so that people can get their head around the Kabbala and stop sort of bullshitting about what it is. You know, this is Crowley's Kabbala. We don't need a bullshit about it. You just have to know what this is and what it means and what the implications are. But if you don't have that, you just sound like a crazy person ranting about stuff you don't understand. So that's why we're reading through it.
Speaker 1: Well in the occult world. I don't think it's too bad, but I'm just going to keep it real and I'm not trying to be nasty or anything. But when it comes to conspiracy theory world, I mean, when it comes to the Kabbala that, in my opinion, completely fucking will. Everybody thinks it's like automatically some like Joy's demon shit, It's like really right, I don't know or or if you have, if you're either of the Kabbala, you automatically doing fucking horrible shit. It's like, really, like, I study the Kabbala and I don't rape kids, Like what the fuck exactly?
Speaker 2: So what we're trying to get to is the understanding of cosmology. This is a different form of cosmology than you're used to. We're talking about numbers as being the basic building block for everything else. That's what they believe in Kabbala, That's what they believe with the ancient Greeks when it comes to Pythagoras, numbers are the basic building blocks, and this is what they've built off of it. So unless you're really willing to get into this number stuff and this jamatrious stuff, you're not going to understand the Kabbala in the way that they've produced it. It's not just the tree, it's everything. That's what they're trying to get to. Is this the explanation for everything?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And here we are on page oh man, where is it all?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: This It says it's page thirteen, but in the PDF it is page twenty nine. So if you're following along with the PDF, that's where we're at. So let's see where did we stop off advanced students?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yep, I left all the smaller one. I think you were going to read that, And then Prometheus Lens popped up in the chat. We realized though, you elite the show. You remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was like eight Wait, that was a great episode too, if I can find it, I'll share that one out as well. But let's let's get it going here. Advanced students should then go to the fountain Head nor von Rosenroths Kabbala den Dudah Den Dudah for a study themselves. It should not prove easy. Frod er P, after years of study, confessed I can not get much out of Rosenroth, and we may have now, froder P, that's Carly's name inside of the lodge, right, the lodge name peradurbo oh for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd have to look at it to say it, right, but yeah, that's one of Crowley's many alter egos Prabo. Yeah, Parabo the Beast, isn't that? Oh? Then he also thought he was John D reincarnated too with some shit, right.
Speaker 2: I could actually buy into that John D one because he seemed, you know, kind of like a much more uninhibited John D.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So let's see, we may add that the only best best minds are likely to obtain more than an academic knowledge of a system which we suspect Rosenroth himself never understood in any deeper sense. As a book of reference to the hierarchical correspondences of the Kabbala. Of course, seven seven to seven stands alone and un The graphic Kabala has been already fully illustrated in this treatise to see illustrations blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah, lots of illustrations by far. That and most account of the method of Kabbala is that by an unknown author which mister Alisair Crawley has printed at the end of the first volume of his collected works, which we hear reprint in full. Very nice Kamala dogma, oh, go ahead.
Speaker 1: All right, sure, all right. The evolution of things is thus described by the Cabalists. First is nothing or the absence of things, which does not exist, and cannot mean negatively existing, if such an idea can be said to mean anything, As s let old McGregor Mathers, who misread the text and sultified the commentary by the light of his own ignorance of Hebrew and Philosophy pretends in his translation of Rosen, I don't really know what that meant. What he just said, right, the second is without limit infinite space. And now I'm assuming what he's talking about is to suffer. H okay, just let.
Speaker 2: People mind and the soft hour. I think that's what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. The second is without limit space, infinite space. This is the primal dualism of infinite, of infinity, the infightly, the infinitely small, and the infinitely great. The clash of these produces a finite positive idea which happens, uh, which happens to I'm sorry, I'm trying to look. I want to skip all that shit. I'll just read it all right. The idea which happens see in the sort of song for a more careful study. Though I must not be understood to endorse every word in our poet philosopher's thesis. Sorry, this shit's like screwing. The class of these produces a finite positive idea which happens to be light. This word is most important. It symbolizes the universe immediately after chaos, the confusion or clash of the infinite opposites. I don't know what word that is is the whatever letter this is is the egg of matter, and that is eight the bull or energy motion and whatever letter that is is the sun or organized and moving system of orbs. These three letters of do you know what letters those are? Fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't, but I've got up on the screen. You remember doing the book review with jewels. They're using the exact same symbol from this book that was by the Martinists as they are for the Kabbalah. Right, So he says, right there, you know, is the egg of matter.
Speaker 1: That's what I think that is.
Speaker 2: Actually the ain is the is the taurus, the bull, the energy motion, and uh that is the sun. So in essence, what they're saying is that, you know, they're kind of in the same galaxy or in the same ballpark as the Martinists and all the rest of the Freemasons. It's all sort of based here in the kabbala if you want to know about their cosmology here it is. So that's the taurus bull or you know this sort of linkage. Also John D. If we're going to talk about John D in his oh man, what I'm blanking out on the title of his book, But you know, the one with the the figure of Hermes as like the ultimate figure of the universe, where Hermes has the bullhead, the Taurus head. It's what's it called something heptarchia. Now it's the it's let me find it real quick. It's it's his book about all of the figures.
Speaker 1: Let me keep reading. Yeah, go ahead, alright, so yeah, I'm pretty sure that word is ain. Uh so uh where did I leave the fuck? The three letters of Ain thus repeat the three ideas. The nature of Ain is thus analyzed under the figure of the ten numbers and the twenty two letters, which together compose with the Rosicrucians, have diagrammatized under the name of minutum mundum. It will be noticed that every number in letter has its correspondence in ideas of every sort, so that any given object can be analyzed in terms of thirty two. If I see a blue star, I should regard it as a manifestation Chess said, water, the moon, salt, the alchemical principle sagittarius, or whatnot. In respect of its blueness, one would have to decide which from other data and refer it to the twenty seventh key of the taro in respect of its starriness. The use of these attributions is lengthy and various. I cannot dwell upon it, but I will give one example. If I wish to visit the sphere of Gerburr, I use the colors and forces appropriate. I go there. If the objects which then appear to my spiritual vision are harmonious therewith it is one test of their truth. So also to construct a talisman or to invoke a spirit. The methods of discovering dogma from sacred words are also numerous and important. I may mention the doctrine of sympathies drawn from the total numeration of the word when identical with or a multiple or sub multiple of, or a metathesis of that of another word. Fucking understand what this guy's saying, totally honestly. The method of finding the least number of a word by adding and re adding the digits of its total number and taking the corresponding key of the taro as a key to the meaning of the word. The method of analogies drawn from the shape of the letters. The method of deduction is drawn from the meanings and correspondences of the letters. The methods of are acrostics. The method of our crows sticks drawn from the letters. This mode is only valid for Adepts of the highest grades and then under quite exceptional and rare conditions.
Speaker 2: So all that army stuff where they turn everything into a cross deck, that is the job of the highest Adepts of the orders. That's fucking funny interesting, right, because you know everything in the military, everything in the military or the government, they all have these across sticks, all these different letters that represent other things. And so what he's saying is that if that is a method for their you know, magical workings that would be the highest initiates are putting together those letters in that governmental basis. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is that the same thing of like like what we were talking about before, I know, is that different? You know how like that each that's like one letter for each word.
Speaker 2: Very similar, right, the first letter from each word. This is how they're doing their formulations on more complex magical workings that would those be considered there, you go, those would be across stics as well. But you know, if if if that's what they're doing, they're trying to formulate based off of these interactions that they've had, which would create these, you know, very meaningful letter combinations. That's sticking brain and make people fear it and stuff. I mean, if you think about it makes sense. You give them just three letter names, and then everybody that ascribes to that three letter name becomes a part of that institution on a spiritual level.
Speaker 1: I'm going to read this last though, was his f or something here, and then I'll let you take over. Yeah, the method of transpositions and transmutations of the letters, which suggests analogies even when they fail to explain in direct fashion. All right, there he goes.
Speaker 2: All of these in their various combinations, with some other more obtruse or less important methods may be used to unlock the secret of a word. Of course, with the power so wide, it is easy for a partisan to find his favorite meaning in any word. Even the formula formal proof of zero equals one equals two equals three equals four equals five equals dot dot dot n is possible. But the add who has worked out this theorem with the very intent to discredit the cabalistic mode of research, was suddenly dumbfounded by the fact that he actually stumbled upon the cabbalistic proof of pantheism or monism. What really happens is that the adept sits down and performs many useless tricks with the figures. With that result, suddenly the luxe dawns and the problem is solved. The rationalist explains this by inspiration, the superstitious man by mathematics. That's interesting how he has that sort of inversion there. So the rationalist would turn to inspiration and the superstitious would turn to science. I give an example of the way in which one works. Let us take Iao, one of the barbarous names of evocation. This is all over the Greek magical papiri too, So the Iao formula is all over there. They're always making these sounds using Iao as the base.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one that's using the hexagrammer's rule to Aeo.
Speaker 2: Right of which those who have wished to conceal their own glory by adopting the authority of Zarathustra have said that in the holy ceremonies it has an ineffable power. But what kind of power? By the Kabbala, we can find out the force of the name Iao. We can spell it in Hebrew ain Alif Yod or Sadi now it's not Saudi, something alive, and then you know whatever that one is. The Kabbala will then even tell us which is the true way. Let us, however, suppose that it is spelled that way. This adds up to seventeen seventeen. But first of all, it strikes us that I, A, and O are the three letters associated with the read with the letters blah blah of the great name of six letters, which this would be the yoda hey val hey letters hey in the six letter name, which would be Yeshua, which combines yodey. No, that's not a valve, that's another hey. Hey, I'm hey alif and hey ain a hey yode, macro posophos and microsoft posophos. Now these feminine letters hey, conceal the three mothers of the alphabet, olive, dala, and shin. Replace these letters and we get blah blah blah, which adds up to three point fifty eight, which the number alike shin hey, And that's the l I believe the serpent of Genesis and Messiah, Oh well, he's he he's letting all the beans out of the bag. There. The serpent in Genesis is Jesus, and they've come to that through cabalistic means. So he's just kind of like dropping that on the table. Oops, we just put it out there. We thus look for redeeming power in iao, for the masculine aspect of that power. Now we see how that power works. We have a curious dictionary which has made by very learned men, in which the numbers one through ten thousand filled the left hand column in order, and oppose them and opposite them are written all the sacred or important words which add up to each number. You want to take it there.
Speaker 1: Sure it up too. We take this book and looked, that's correct. Right. We take this book and let's right. We take this book and look at seventeen. We find that seventeen is the number of squares in this which is the whirling disc or thunderbolt. Also there is I don't know, is that ein a circle or orbit to see a boil in some other words which we neglect in this example, though we should not dare to do so. If we were really trying to find out a thing. To try to find out a thing, we none of us, we none of us knew.
Speaker 2: Now there is there's a lot of capitalizations in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing is capitalized too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so example and things should not be capitalized, and yet they are. There's a couple more on the other page. If you're looking for a code to decode here, it is look for all of the improperly capitalized words and then plug that into something because he's trying to say something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is again another thing that is in the uh, the vision and the voice notes. He's specifically telling his editor that these letters need to be left like that. So he's purposely capitalizing letters for a reason. There's tons of jamatri even in his notes to show you that this guy is ciphering shit. So again, not trying to like promote the dude. It's just that there's a lot. I mean, whatever you're reading by him, you can't take it at face value. That's just my opinion, right.
Speaker 2: And if the audience knows about special agents six sixty six, this is a highly valued skill. If you can take all of this knowledge and then put it into a code or something like that that is just improperly capitalized letters in a book all about Jamatria, then you've got a power that a lot of people don't have. So this would make them very attractive to the deep state for their ability to create ciphers out out of basically nothing.
Speaker 1: So you know, I've actually wondered, and I'm sure that isn't the case, at least not with intelligence, but I've even wondered, like, Yo, is there any like has he ciphered like his own intelligence shit into his own work? You know what I'm saying, Like if you knew a cipher, could you go through his shit and you'd actually see his intelligence? I hid stuff like him telling his you know, kind of telling on his intelligence whenever he was doing then you know what I'm saying? Or was there messages being related there? Right?
Speaker 2: And if you if you think about how these occultists would pass on their legacy to the next person, Like Crowley was supposed to pass on his legacy legacy to one person and then ended up in this squabble between two of them and didn't end up giving his full blessing to a successor. I think this goes into a lot of this stuff too. If you're not actually decoding all of the stuff that he's written, he's not going to choose you as a successor, right, So you've got to be able to figure out what he's really saying before he could pass on his legacy to you. And I don't think anybody did that to him. You know, they were all just sort of like, well, I've read the surface level shit, but were they actually listening to what he was really saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me go back to the medios came over the screen to look at you. Uh, oh shit, where did I just leave that off?
Speaker 2: We also work in another way.
Speaker 1: Oh, we also work in another way. I is the straight line or central pillar. I think that's an I right. Yeah, is the straight line or central pillar of the temple of life. Also it stands for unity and for the genitorive force. A is the pentagram, which means the will of man working redemption. Oh is the circle from which everything came. Also nothingness and the female who absorbs the male. That makes sense though, the egg and the sperm. Right. The progress, Yeah, the poles and holes. There we go back to io again. The progress of the name shows then the way from life to nirvana by means of the will, and is a hieroglyph, and is a hieroglyph of the great work. Look at all our meanings. Everyone shows that the name, if it has any power at all, and that we must try has the power to redeem us from the love of life, which is the cause of life by its masculine whirlings, and to gladden us, to bring us to the bosom of the great mother Death. Death told you need to die right before what is known as the equinox of the gods. A little while ago there was an initiated formula which expressed these ideas to the wise. As these formulas are done with, it is of no consequence. It is of no consequence if I reveal them. Truth is not eternal any more than God, and it would be, and it would be but a poor God that could not and did not alter his ways at his pleasure. This formula was used to or in the vault of the mystic mountain of Aberjeans Abenis. I don't know if I'm saying that, right within which lay so the ceremony of Initiation supposed the body of our father Christian Rosencrutz to be discovered by the brethren with the postulate as said in the book called Fama Frattanatis, which that is a rosic supposed rosicrucion book. I've even said myself because of how many times Crowley goes on about Rose. I do wonder, It's just I just have other ideas if this is not the OTO, maybe the OTO. I think there's some rosicrucion flair within his work. Let just put it that way. I would I wouldn't wonder if dot was an actual Rosicrucian order.
Speaker 2: Well, like I was just showing you from that other book, that's that's the basis of Rosicrucianism too. So Martinism is at the heart of both Rosicrucianism and and all this OTO stuff and Voodoo and Mormonism. So this book back of the seventeen hundreds called on the Treatise on the Reintegration of Being is an unmentioned influence on stuff like Crowley seven seven seven and pretty much anything that mentions Christian Rosencrups because they were sort of carrying on the tradition there, and we can see that coming into Pennsylvania in Beverly Hall. It's the very same book that sort of inspired all that. So the Treatise on the Integration of Being is a really valuable fundamental source that I think a lot of people just overlook. You wanting to pick it up there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well, I'll finish off the I guess you know doing this thing here, and then after the assign of a cyrus ln, I'll let you take over. Yeah. There are three officers and they repeat the analysis of the word as follows. Chief, let us analyze the keyword I, second n third are all I chief yode second none third resh all yode Chief Virgo isis mighty mother, second Scorpio Apophus destroyer, third soul Osiris slain, and risen all isis Apophus osiris. Eoh, that is also what you will that whole Virgo and Scorpio part. That whole thing is in the formula for the hexagram ritual. Very interesting. All spread arms as if on a cross and say the sign of Osiris slain. That's exactly what you would do to You can take it over from the now.
Speaker 2: All right. Chief bows his head to the left, raises his right arm, and lowers his left, keeping the elbow at right angle angles, thus forming the letter L. Also the lostica the sign of the morning of isis second with erect head raises his arms to form a V, but really to form the triple tongue of flames of the spirit or shin, and says the sign of Apothus and typhon Apophus and type phone. Third, bows his head and crosses his arms on his breast to form the pentagram. The sign of Osiris risen. All give the sign of the cross and say l v X, then the sign of Osiris. Then the sign of Osiri's risen, and say lucks the light of the Cross. This formula, on which one may meditate for years without exhausting its wonderful harmonies, gives an excellent idea of the way in which Kabbalistic analysis is conducted. First, the letters have been written in Hebrew characters. Then the attributions of them to the zodiac and to the planet planets are substituted. That's the big takeaway from Greek Kabala versus Hebrew Kabala is that now they're putting in the zodiac, now they're putting in the planets. This is kind of different from what the original you know, Jewish sources of Kabbala are doing. And it says then the names of the Egyptian gods belonging to these are invoked. Again. This is a very Greek formula. The Christian idea of I n ri I is confirmed by these, while their initials form the sacred word of gnosis, that is Iaoh. From the character of the deities and their functions are deduced their signs, and these are found to signal, as it were, the word lux, which itself is contained in the cross signal as it were, the word lux which is containing a careful study of these ideas, and the table of correspondences which one of our great English brethren is making and will enable him to discover very great, a very great deal of matter for thought in these poems, which an untutored person would pass by. Again, it's deceptively simple. An untutored person would pass by them entirely. No I can keep going. To return to the general dogma of the cabbalist, the figure of minimum mundum will show how they suppose one quality to proceed from the last, first in the pure god word at Zeluth, and then in the angel word Briah, and so on down the demon worlds, which are, however, not thus organized. They are rather material that was shed off in the course of evolution, like the sloughs of a serpent, from which comes their name of shells, or husks. Apart from silly questions as to whether the order of emanation is confirmed by palaeontology, a question it is quite impertinent to discuss, there is no doubt that the sephiroth are types of evolution as opposed to catastrophe and creation. So this is also a big uh, you know, kind of a jump from science itself. So he's saying that the sephiroth are types of evolution, probably within living material, as opposed to catastrophe and creation being the sort of non living type of evolutions. The great charge against this philosophy is founded on its alleged affinities with scholastic realism. But the charge is not very true, no doubt, but they are. But they did suppose vast storehouses of things of one kind, from which pure or mingled all other things did proceed. Since Gemmel a camel refers to the moon, they say. They did say that a camel and the moon were sympathetic, and came that part of them from a common principle, and that of a camel being yellow brown, it partook of the earth nature to which that color is given fence. They said that by taking all of these natures involved in by blending them in just proportions, one might have a camel. But this is no more than is said by the upholders of the atomic theory. They have their storehouse of carbon, oxygen and such not in one place, but no more is Gebura in one place. And what is organic chemistry but the production of useful compounds whose nature is deduced absolutely from theoretical considerations long before it was ever produced in the laboratory. So I'll leave it there. But I think what he's saying is that what they're talking about is the meanings behind things as opposed to their absolute evolutionary and material meanings. Right, So these are different ways of changing or metamorphoses as opposed to absolute material equations. Is that what you're kind of thinking too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want me to read up until the fun changes and then we'll leave it there for next week another page and a half. One thing I did want to go over to just real quick, I mean not just you know, if people are interested, I should have actually probably read a little bit more. Let you take over. I did want to go over the signs that he does talk about. Again, this is all I mean, A lot of this is pretty much straight out of the hexagram ritual. But yeah, the sign of Osiris slain will be that you'll make the sign of the cross. Then the sign of the morning of ices go like that and you're making a swasticker actually, then the sign of Apophus and typhon you may kind of like the P symbol or why, and then uh, the sign of a cyrus risen and then you'll cross your arms and then uh, yeah, what does it do after that? Then it says au lux. It will go l v X and then you'll say, luke's the light of the cross. Do that again. Yeah, but that's like pretty much the whole Uh, that's all like the things that you'll the signs that you'll make. The hexagrammar tool was right there, and then be pro after you wait. After you do that, I think is then when you go and start making each direction, you have two triangles that you'll be drawing in different ways. Only one of them doesn't actually make like what we call the star of David. That one I think is maybe to the I can't I don't want to fuck up, But there's only one of those that are made. Some of them are just like the triangle like kind of like this, and then reflect it upside down or like one like that, and then one like that on top of it. So it's not like it's not even always that actual hexagram. It's just taking those two triangles and fucking around with them too. So yeah, it's and then you'll draw those in each corner. And then depending on what you're doing, if you're invoking, you'll start from a different area. If you're invoking, you'll probably end up going like that. If you're banishing, you're planning up starting drawing like that. Same thing with the Pentagram ritual. If you're going to invoke. If you're going to invoke, you're normally going drawing it up like that. If you're banishing, you're normally bringing down. And then, even on the Pentagram ritual, depending on what element you're dealing with, if you're getting specific, you have to start at different areas. Same thing with the Pentagram ritual. Depending on what element you know, what area you're dealing with, you're gonna be drawing from a different way as well. Just throw that in there for people don't know.
Speaker 2: Right, and they don't really give you an explanation as to why to do all this stuff in his other books.
Speaker 1: No, no, they no, they tell you what to do, yeah, but they really don't like give you a reason like why. Well, I mean, I guess they'll tell you like this is meaning that, but not what you know exactly. They're not really telling you much else. Right, there's even like so much stuff, there's so much stuff even in Crowley's ritual that this stuff done that like people like today will even kind of like not argue over, but like still theorizing, like why the fuck are you even doing it like that, like when he does the sign of normally and then I'll shut up and start reading normally. Whenever you go like to whatever corner and you draw your thing and you know, you vibrate the God name. When you're done, you bring your lip to your mouth, you finger to your lip, and you just go like that. And that's the sign of silence in his Uh in his Star Ruby, you start off with your finger against your lip and then like you even move your leg and then swipe down in backwards and you start off going Apa Ponto's kaka dominos. So it's like even like he even almost almost does it backwards, like you're actually doing the sin of silence. Backwards. It's very weird. So you know, all that shit I do believe means something so.
Speaker 2: Right, But these are all physical formulations of these god names that they've taken from the Kabbala. So it is all based on the Kabbala. Even if you see them doing weird hand signs, what that is is supposed to be drawing back from this cosmology which encompasses everything into a very specific use case. So all of these formulas are based off of this underlying cosmology.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll continue. The difference you will say is that the Kabbalists maintain a mind of each kind behind each class of things of one kind. But so did Berkeley, and his argument in that respect is, as the great Huxley showed, a ref refugable for by the universe, I mean the sensible. Any other is not to be known, and the sensible is dependent upon mind. Nay, though the sensible is said to be an argument of a universe insensible, the latter became sensible to mind as soon as the argument is accepted and disappears with its rejection. Nor is the Kabbala dependent upon its realism and its application to the works magical. But I am defending a philosophy which I was asked to describe, and this is not lawful. A great deal may be learned from the translation of the Zohar by s. Ladel McGregor Mathers and his introduction their toe, though for those who have Latin and some acquaintance with Hebrew, it is better to study the kabbalaw data or of nor von Rosenworth in despite of the heavy price, for the translator has distorted the t and it's comment to suit his belief in a supreme personal God, and in that degradate, degradate, and in that degraded form of the doctrine of feminism which is so popular with the emasculine.
Speaker 2: Oh shots fired.
Speaker 1: The sep are grouped in various ways. There's a superior triad or trinity, a hext said and malcouth, the crown, the father and the mother, the son or king and the bride. Also a division into seven places, seven planes, three pillars or columns, and the like. The flashing sword follows the course of the numbers, and the serpent neck Nakushtan. I don't know how, probably fucking that up or of wisdom crawls up the paths which join them upon the tree of life, namely the letters. It is important to Wix playing the position of Doth or knowledge upon the tree. It is called the child of Chokeman Banah, but it hath no place. But it is rarely the apex of a pyramid, of which the three first numbers from form the base. Now the tree or minutum mundum is here. I've never actually heard that before, except they're thinking to here.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is a figure in a plane of Yeah, it's interesting to keep it with the MM two. But different, you know, because the mass of them is a figure in a plane of a solid universe. Doth, being above the plane, is therefore a figure of a force in four dimensions, and thus it is the object of the magnum opus. The three paths which connect it with the First Trinity are the or the three lost letters or fathers of the Hebrew alphabet. In Doth is said to be the head of the great serpent na chesh O Leviathan, called evil to conceal its holiness. It is identical with the Kundalini of the Hindu philosophy and the quancion of the Mongolian peoples, and means the magical force in man, which is the sexual force applied to the brain, heart and other organs, and redeemeth him. The gradual disclosure of these magical secrets to the poet may be traced in these volumes, which it has been my privilege to be asked to explain. It has been impossible to do more than place in the hands of any intellect way, it has been impossible to do more than place in the hands of any intelligent person the keys which will permit him to unlock the many beautiful chambers of holiness in these places and gardens of beauty and pleasure.
Speaker 2: Right, and let's remember this is page thirty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna write down every week, you know, every week, don't lie. I'm always like yo, hell list, do you remember what we left on? Because either I'll leave the page open and then like the thing will like restart itself because it updated, or like I'll start going through it and forget to go back. It's like maybe I should write it down like a normal person would.
Speaker 2: Right, So essentially what he's finishing off there is what he sort of dropped like a fart in church earlier, which is that the snake the serpent is also Jesus according to the Kabbalist, the you know, the Jewish Cabalist. So one of the reasons why a lot of people have come across the idea that the Jews hate Jesus is partially this reason. They're trying to conceal the holiness of the serpent. They keep talking about how evil the serpent is, evil, evil, evil, But in essence, what they're trying to do is conceal the holiness of the serpent. That's what he's sort of dropping there. Is Like, according to the Gematria, the reason why they don't like the serpent is because they don't want other people to have it. They don't want other people to know about it. And like he was saying, right here, look at the bronze serpent and be healed. That's something in the Old Testament where Moses lifts up the bronze serpent and everybody bows to it and they get healed of their sicknesses. Well, what is Jesus say in the New Testament? Just as the serpent was raised up in the wilderness, so too will the son of Man be raised up. So there is a very distinct contextual analysis that actually puts these two concepts together within the Bible itself. So a lot of this stuff is found in the Kabbala, and you're not going to know what they're talking about or why they have certain views that you don't really understand because all of the rabbis have to be trained in the Kabbala by eight. So this is why you have these different sects of Judaism that are very heavy into this stuff. Is they're looking into the text, they're finding out the numbers, and they're trying to use that to its maximum potential. But yeah, this is a good episode. We went a little over, but yeah, this is what I'm talking about. Guys, if you don't know the Kabala, you don't know what these people are talking about. So if you want to know about the occultism behind it, all you got to do is pick up this or the Zohar or one of these other books and really start to dig into it. You're not gonna have so far before you start, right, You're not gonna go far before you find this stuff, and it's right there in front of you. And some of it's not gonna be easily understood, but others it's going to be very very readily understood. And that's that's what we're trying to get to is having people have a basic understanding of this stuff is so vital so that you don't sound like a complete moron.
Speaker 1: I would even suggest that people are really looking into it. You can easily find PDFs for free. I'm just keeping it real. No, the authors are gonna be happy about it. But Gonfortune and Gareth Knight, his Gareth Knight has the paths besides the Sepharo Gigantic book. How highly suggest that. But you can easily find pds on those. And I do think that those are definitely thorough, thorough books on the Kabbala to get you started. Yeah, and you know what you'll go through then you won't find one ritual. Do you ever realize that too? I mean, I mean technically, I mean, I know seven seven seven is like kind of giving you the tools. But you know, even when you get into the Kabbala, like if you're like actually like studying it or even like harmetically, there's that are like a ritual in there. It's just all like ideas and archetypes of existence, the philosophy. That's why when people are like going on about like Oh, that must be like that horrible, like you know, satanic ritual and I'm just like, but like, where's where's the ritual that comes with kabbala? You know what I'm saying. It's like you use rituals and somehow work about into it. That's what you're doing. That's why I never understood when I hear people say that, because it's like you obviously you actually got it backwards to an extent.
Speaker 2: Right, So this is the commonly agreed upon metaphysics of the occultists. What they do with that, that's that's their business. But you have to at least understand the commonly agreed upon cosmology of the occultists. That's what we're going over. So they're not going to put any Why would they even do that? I mean, think about it real quick. Why would you put all the demonic stuff in the source material? For all the things that you do afterwards? You would want to keep that in your own sort of separate things so that you're not tainting the well that other people are going to. Other people have made satanic cabala's, absolutely, but are they the same thing as the source material? No? No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Thank you, sir, I appreciate that, and yes, I got I got almost it's almost a cholly brown tree behind me. If it was any worse, I plugged that motherfuckering aill look a little bit better. Plus I gotta pull it up. Somebody's making comments about my Christmas.
Speaker 2: I love your Christmas.
Speaker 1: Man, actually like dread putting it up. I'm like, like for who, like my father said, my father sent it to me. So now I was just like, funk, I gotta put it off, and like you may I even put on the show. He does actually watch the podcast, believe it.
Speaker 2: It's great for the audience. We can we can put gifts of content under the tree for next year.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, I'll just forget.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thank you guys for coming by, and we will do more Kabama next time. Check us out. Remember to Mark put a big bell by our channels, all of them. And if you're if you're not following me on Rumble yet, get over there and give me a follow.
Speaker 1: Rumble on YouTube over to his YouTube channel. After this week it'sack on on the cult reject So you gotta go over and ahead, lis Is if you want to keep watching this.
Speaker 2: So you got it, well, thank you guys for joining us, and we'll see you again next time later