Speaker 1: You're listening to Bigfoot Society podcasts hosted by our captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, to be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, play it the powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode, and if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes head on over to Patreon dot com, forward slash the Big for Society, and now let's get on with the show. All right, bigfot Society. We've got the privilege of talking to Dave today. Dave's an individual from southwest Pennsylvania who reached out to me through email to share what he has experienced over the years. A lot of interesting things that are going to be going on in this one, and I'll let him explain the exact region that we're talking about in southwest Pennsylvania. But Dave, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thanks, jeremar. I appreciate you having me on this.
Speaker 2: Sounds there's going to be a lot of really interesting things that are shared, but I'd say let's get right into it. Feel free to share anything about yourself that you might need listeners to know. Where you're at and how you got involved with this whole wild bigfoot thing.
Speaker 3: To begin with sounds good. I guess I'll start at the very beginning. I lived just outside of Pittsburgh and mon Hall. It's about ten miles outside of Pittsburgh, And to be honest with you, I think that the very beginning was pretty much the day I was born. Whether it be coincidence or whatnot, but I believe that the Patterson Gimlin film is probably about the best evidence there is for Bigfoot. And I was born on when the film was made ten, twenty sixty seven, and growing up I always I know, like a lot of viewers mentioned that I was always interested in the big Foot thing growing up in the seventies and watched I was always anxious to watch the in Search of and the Bigfoot documentaries and before internet and all that now, the six Million Dollar Man movie or show that was on in the back in the seventies, like they had the big Foot episode with that. I've heard people mention that, and that was like my favorite six I just always seemed to be connected to it. So I was always interested in it, and I didn't have any experiences till I believe it was nineteen eighty seven, and for whatever reason, that summer that year, there was a lot of sightings in the Pittsburgh area. And this is before the internet, the cell phones and everything, and I remember that like the local news channels they had in the newspapers they had, there was a lot of reports, so they actually had articles and they had like artists sketches of what people saw in the paper and things on the news about it, and there's just a lot of sightings. I believe it was eighty seven, But in that year, I believe it was in the spring, so the snow was melting, and we had a cabin up and on the Laurel Ridge, it runs parallel to Chestnut Ridge. It's a little southeast of Pittsburgh, about fifty miles away, and we had a cabin right next to my buddies. The cabins were situated on basically a hillside that went on a crest of the ridge and then went into a deep drainage behind that. So when he turned up the driveway, my buddy's cabin was on the left, and then our cabin was up a little bit into the right, so cat a corner to it, and straight across from his cabin and down from our cabin was like a one acre stand of pretty thick pine trees. So that spring, I I believe it was eighty seven. And in that spring, when the snow is mellowing, there was patches of snow, The ground was soft, it was smelled off, and the one weekend there were footprints that came from behind our cabin, crossed the driveway through the backyard of my buddy's place, and he saw footprints in the snow where there's patches of snow, then where there wasn't snow, you can see the deep impressions in the soft ground of the footprints. The footprints went back behind his place and they had an ing ground pool behind their cabin, and there was like a four foot cyclone chain link fence around the pool area, and you followed the footprints and they were on shrides, obviously, and then when you got to the corner of the pool area, so if you're looking at the pool, was like the back right corner of the pool area, closest to the yard. The footprints went back and then there was snow back because at that time it was shaded, and there was a footprint outside the chain length fence. Then there was a footprint inside the chain link fence inside the pool area, and a footprint back outside the chain link fence. So it's made one footstep inside the pool area back in the back corner, but basically it almost didn't break stride and walked right over the four foot fence like it wasn't even there. So that was our first kind of inclination that hey, maybe Bigfoot Israel. And that was in I believe, like I said, March, in the spring when the snow is melting. And then so later that year, I believe it was in June. Me and my buddy, they had a pretty big driveway, so they had a basketball hoop in the in the driveway. So one night, I think it was June, we were out with my girlfriend at the time. There's me and my buddy, my girlfriend and we're playing a game of horse shooting basketball. And it was about eleven o'clock at night or so, and it was a really calm night, quiet and we got this odor, this pungent odor. It it's unforgettable. It's almost undescribable. But if I had to describe it, I would describe it as probably like fifty like rotting flesh like a deer, croc carcass rotting in the august heat. And maybe forty like a garbage smell, just like a rotting garbage smell, maybe like a ten percent like of like a skunky smell. And we smelled it and it and like I said, there was no wind, but there was so his it was coming from back behind us. So it was like the thermals were was getting cooler at night, and you could just get a whiff of it now, and then it was really punging. It like coded the back of your throat. It was in your mouth, up your nose, like almost burned your nose. So if I came and went, then it went away. So we were shooting basketball for a little while longer, and it was a little later, so maybe midnight, twelve thirty, and we weren't even shooting basketball, and we were sitting on the wall and we're just sitting there talking quietly, and we smelled the same smell again, and so we jokingly said, they say Bigfoot has a bad odor. Yeah, it's probably Bigfoot. And havn't seen them tracks a few months earlier, kind of saying, oh, maybe it's Bigfoot. So we're sitting there joking about it. But now the smell wasn't going away. This lasted maybe fifteen minutes or so, and we're sitting there quietly and we heard footsteps coming and they came from back behind my cabin and they went into that stand up hines that was across from where we were playing basketball and down from my cabin. It's like a one acre stand of pines, and you can hear and feel each footfall coming through those pines. And it's an older stand of pines, so there's probably a foot or two of pine quills laying on the ground. There's no leaves or it's all pine quills, but you can fill and hear each footfall. And it was just like boom, a steady gate right through those pines and it went diagonally through the pines came out at the bottom of the driveway. You heard each foot fall across the driveway, then cross the road, and below the cabin was three small ponds, so it went into the center pond and we heard splashing around, slashing around in the lake, and we were at this point, we're scared. We're standing by the the corner of the door, ready to run in the cabin because you could feel the power in the footsteps and you can fill it in your chest, the massiveness of this thing. We were standing by the door and we're listening to this thing in the lake and it's slashing around and I didn't know what it was doing. We can hear just splashing, slashing, whatever it was doing in there. At that time, we thought it was who know, its chasing fish whatever. We didn't know what it could be. It wasn't no bare It was by pete. It was two footsteps coming to those pines, and we listened to it for a while. I got a rock. I ran out into the driveway and I threw a rock down over the hill towards the road, and the rock didn't make it to the lake, but it made it down by the road. And when the rocket down near the road, it got that quiet and there was nothing. It was just silence. So we stood by the door to cabin for a while and then we waited. Didn't hear nothing. So I went out and I threw another rock down there. When I threw the second rock, it tore out of there. It came out of the lake and it basically took the exact same path that it took down to the lake. It ran across the road, but it wasn't walking. It was a much quicker pace and come up through the pines back behind my cabin and went into the drainage behind our cabin. And that was pretty much for that. But learning I'm going to jump around a little bit because obviously with the internet, and I'll get into what happened to me recently over the past three years or so, and just to jump around not to forget this and what I learned now and what I think now and don't understand is so this thing came through that stand of pines, and it's a thick stand of pines. I'm five nine, two hundred pounds, and I couldn't walk with a steady gate through those pines without ducking and weaving between trees or branches or whatnot. And this thing came through there like it was walking across an open fields. The trees weren't even there, and it was just a steady footprints boom coming through those pines, no tree breaks, no leaves, there's no leaves in there, but no branches breaking, just stay footsteps all the way through those pines. And I just if this didn't see it, but say it was seven eight foot tall and eight hundred pounds, there's no way in the world this thing can walk through there at a steady gate without moving trees, breaking trees. So I just I didn't even really think about that until this year and how that could be. And so that was it for that. And then later that year in the fall, me and my buddy we were out riding quads and there was a we were on a sol railroad track, but it's a bike trail now, and we were actually out near where all a lot of my current experiences are going on. And we were riding and we were along a creek and it was a thick part of the creek where there's a lot of mountain Laurel and rhododendron died in the creek bottom, and it gets really thick down in there. And we were going down the quad path and I was out front and my buddy was behind me, and we just hit a patch where I smelled that exact same smell again that we smelled that night we were shooting basketball. And like I said, it's an unmistakable smell. It's one of a kind of unique smell. And so I just kept going. I went another couple of miles and I pulled over just to put some distance between us and the smell, and my buddy pulled over behind me, and he took his helmet off and he came up to me. He said, you smelled it, didn't you. I was like, yeah, that's what I did, I says, and it's like I said, it's a unique smell. And that was pretty much it for the eighties and then so then I pretty much didn't have anything for thirty three years or so until you know what today's Halloween actually, So it was Halloween twenty twenty, so four years ago, and so there was a thirty three year gap there where I had some things happen. Looking back back on it, maybe a couple times throughout the thirty three years that maybe wasn't a bear, maybe it was something else. It's pretty much nothing, and then I'll get into the twenty twenty thing on Halloween that's pretty much changed everything for me and my son, and my son was with me. So Halloween twenty twenty, me, my son and I we were near Forbes State Forest down in southeast or yeah, little south. It's probably seventy miles i'd say, southeast of Pittsburgh or so, and we were down there hunting and there's some game lands down that way, and we were hunting deer and I think it was archery bear also in the morning, and then we hunted peasant in the afternoon. Had nothing to happen in the morning. Hunted pheasant in the afternoon and we got I think as my son limited out, so he got two birds and I got one. And so for the evening we were going hunting, but in a different spot than we hunted, and we went in and we hunted. It was a beautiful day. It was actually warm for Halloween, but it was a calm, sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. And it was actually also the first time there was a full moon on Halloween in decades. I don't know the exact number, but it was a long time since there's been a full moon on Halloween.
Speaker 2: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages, We.
Speaker 3: Went hunting and I put my son, he was at the time thirteen fourteen something like that. I put him in a spot and near a capped off gas well where they capped it off and they planted some grasses and clover, and the deer were coming there in the evening. So I put him there and I wasn't far from because he was still young, and it was maybe three hundred yards passed him up the ridge further and so we hunted until dark, and we had radios, so my son came on the radio and said he had three dough in front of him in the field. So we gave it some time, but they weren't moving off air feet and I told my son and he was just sitting on the hillside, camouflaged and covered up with some mountain laurel, and didn't want him to give up his spot, and showed the deer where he was. So I told him just to sit tight, and I walked down the path. Let me spook the deer walking down the path. It's more natural, so they don't, you know, get educated as to where he was sitting. So I did that, walked down the path, spooked the deer. Son come down to me and we talked a little bit, and like I said, it was a beautiful probably forty five fifty degree night, and the moon was just starting to come up, but the sun was down, so it was pretty much dark at this point. We had about a mile walk out of the woods, so we started walking out of the woods. It was dead quiet and talking on the way out, and didn't even need slash lights because the moon was just coming up, but it was just lighting the tops of the tree tops up. It was a huge I think it was the harvest moon. Maybe it was the harvest moon. It's a big full moon, and we're working our way out and so it probably took us a good twenty minutes or so to walk out, so it's well after dark when we get back to the truck. As we approached the truck, like just we were maybe twenty yards in the truck, and where the truck was parked, it's on a dirt road and you can maybe fit two trucks where we were parked. And then in the bottom of the draw there's a little bigger parking area, probably fit maybe five or six trucks down there. And coming from that area in the bottom of the draw, as we approached the truck, there was a scream. And I've heard this said before, but that's what it sounds like. It sounds like a woman being murdered, just this hellacious, blood curdling scream. And it did it three or four times, and it just puts you into instinct adrenaline mode. And my son, yeah, his name was Mark, so I'll just referred to him as more A's Mark. And he said, what was that? And I was like, I don't know. I says, maybe an isle because you can tell it wasn't. It didn't seem like it was on the ground. It was elevated, and it wasn't that far. It was maybe eighty yards away, I'd say. And so it did it three or four times. We're freaked out by that. And directly across from where the scream came from, I hear these big tree branches getting broken, and just so it sounded like a bulldozer starting to go through the woods. And at that time, this is an area where we bear hunt and there was a big bear in the area. It was the Game Commission knew about it, and we actually talked to them. They said it had a collar on it, and they obviously they weigh them and they checked them and put callers on them, so they knew it was six hundred plus pile. So it was a pretty good sized bear, and we knew it was in the area. And I told my sign Mark, I says, I said, I bet you that's that bear, and it's getting ready across the road. So I pulled my light out and I shined it down the road and hoping to get a glimpse of acrossing the road. And then once I shined the light down the road where the stick brakes were coming from. It got real quiet, and then I don't know, it's maybe a minute went by, and then slowly you can hear more sticks breaking in it, and it was working its way back down the valley, and it just we listened to it for a while. I turned the light off, and like, at this point, I'm not thinking it's been thirty three years since anything Bigfoot related had happened to me, So at this point I'm thinking that there was possibly an isle. It screeched or screamed. I've never heard owls and hawks, even crows, foxes, coyotes. I've heard a lot of strain and stuff in the woods at life, and nothing quite like this woman screaming thing. And so that kind of threw me for a loop. And then as things working its way down the valley, just it sounded like a bulldozer going down, just big trees being pushed over, big trees snapping, and I just couldn't explain what that was. And other than the bear and it went down the valley ways and then it got quiet. We didn't really think too much other than that, and I opened the tailgate of the truck and we started taking our gear off and putting stuff away, and I said, we're throwing stuff in the back of the truck. And we're sitting there and we're talking a little bit, and I maybe ten minutes goes by and we both had crossbows. So my son asked me. He says, I discharged the crossbows. I was like, we have a discharged target to discharge them, and sure, go ahead. So he put the target out and like I said, the moon's coming up. It's almost like daylight. So I held the light on the discharge target so he can shoot the crossbow. And like I said, it was dead, calm, no wind, just no no cicadas, no nothing, no crickets, dead, calm, no noise to speak of it all. So he discharged the crossbow and they make a pretty good noise when he was discharging, and it echoed, you know, it almost as quiet as it all. It's not like a gun going off, and it echoed across the valley. And so he walks back over to the truck and it wasn't ten seconds later and there was three knocks down in the valley where we heard all this stick breaking and trees breaking down towards where it was headed, and we heard three knocks, and at this point never heard wood knocks before, and only I even never even heard these things other than the TV show. And you know that when the kids were little, they watched the TV show. And I know just one I'm talking about. I don't really care to promote their stuff because I don't agree with what they stand for. But so anyways, my son ad he says there were three of them. Was that wood knocks? I was like, I don't know. And so right after that, there was a So there's a creek that goes down there and Downwardy's noises came from it. It's just like a shallow creek. And we heard a rock thrown in the creek, and you can hear almost like a river rock, a five pound river rock thrown up the creek, and you can hear a clock on the rocks and splashing the water. And then come the rest. And so now I'm thinking there's other hunters coming up the valley the or down or screwing around, beating on trees or throwing rocks or whatever. So that's why I told them, because, like I said, Bigfoot isn't even on my mind at this point. I thought i'd heard maybe an isle and a bear, and now we're hearing hunters coming up the valley, and so didn't he Bigfoot is the unity in my mind, and so we're getting things together and he goes to discharge the other crossbow and he shoots it. The same exact thing happens. There's three wood knocks, maybe a ten second break, and then there's a rock thrown up the creek same way. Then there's to hear a rock clack, don't hitting rocks in the creek, and the water splashing comes to rest, and so now I'm thinking, yeah, there's guys coming up the valley. So there's really not a lot of places the park around that area, and it's pretty remote. And so I walked out onto the road and I looked down into that lower parking area and there was no vehicles. There was no vehicles on the road. There was there's hardly any traffic on this road at all, and so there was nobody there. So that kind of made me think, who could this be? But and I'm thinking it's Halloween. Who knows, maybe someone is coming up through there and maybe or goof and the offscreen around. So we waited a while, and so where we were parked. The creek that the rocks are being thrown in, it actually goes under the road right near where we were parked, and when it crosses under the road comes out the other side. If you go down there about forty fifty yards, there's a beaver had that damned up down there, and so the water was probably four feet deep right there, But then on the other side of the dam just turns into a babbling brook the rest of the way down. And so we're sitting there and putting the bows away, putting gear away and stuff. And we had them three pheasants from earlier in the day that we got and we were debating on whether to clean them are or take them back to the cabin and clean them. So we're sitting there and then we hear this pretty close to us, down in the creek, right across the road from us, where the beaver has it damned up. We hear these We didn't know what it was at the time, Like I said, we're not thinking nothing about Bigfoot yet, and we hear these k plunks coming towards us through the beaver or the beaver has it damned up, and you hear plunk ker plunk, and my son's what's that noise? I was like, I don't know, And then you hear another one ker plunk, and I just couldn't imagine what it could be, and it sounded like it was getting closer. So anything I could possibly remotely think was there's a gas line right up the road. When I first started hunting back in pre eighty I don't even know eighty four eighty five. First places I hunted with my buddy had a camp up Allegany National Forest up in northern northwestern PA. And we hunted up there, and there was beaver ponds up there and gas lines running over the place up there, and a lot of gas lines up there have holes in them and they bubble up through the beaver ponds, and there's this big elephant grass everywhere, And so anything I could tell my son was then kerplunks were like maybe gas leaking out of a gas line and maybe elephant grass over the water over the line and building up a little air bubble and you know, going krk plunk. And that's the only I come up with, because but I knew there was no gas line there. The gas lines up the road more and I know where it runs and doesn't run through that creek. So that's all I could tell them. So we're sitting on a tailgated truck and we're debating on cleaning these birds there or not. And then we heard a splash. It was pretty loud, but I rode it off as a beavertail splash because there's beaver there, there's a beaver pond there. It didn't quite sound like a beavertail splash. I mean, I've heard them, I've been in kayaks close to their huts, kayaking fishing in different lakes and having them splashed real close to me, and it didn't really sound like a beavertail slap. But I wrote it off, like I said, I'm still not thinking big Foot about any of this stuff. So we're debating on the birds, cleaning the birds, sitting on a tailgate, talking a little bit. The moon's coming up, it's really getting pretty bright out, and a truck comes down the road. He goes down to the lower parking area, backs and sits there a minute, turns around and goes back up past us. And I were well after dark. It's at least an hour after dark, if not more. And I thought he was turned around to see if maybe we got a deer or if we need help getting something out. But he came back up past us and just kept going, and he went up around the bend, and as soon as he went around the bend, there was a rock thrown in that beaver pond not far from us, maybe thirty thirty five yards from us. And there's thick hemlocks in there, and it's real thick, like almost like scrub oat down in there. It's just a tangled mess of scrub oak and hemlocks, and so we couldn't see. You can't see much past the other side of the road. But this thing threw a boulder in there, and we were both in the air, off the tailgate and in the truck simultaneously. We didn't say anything. It was just instant that you felt a concussion in your chest. It was big. It was like a two hundred pounds sack of cement was thrown in there, and you heard the boulder hit the bottom of the water as a creek and hit other rocks. It was big. So we get in the truck and I didn't even saying to my son, he's freaked out. I'm freaked out and we close the doors. He says, you know what that is? Right, I'm like, I'm like, yeah, they could, only there's nothing else really to explain off here. And so I start the truck up when we're getting ready to tear out of there, and I stopped right before we pulled onto the road, and I told my son, and he's freaked out, and he's like hyperventilating, and I'm freaked out and almost and I had my experiences in the eighties, and I told him, Matt, and I said, and maybe, like I said, they watched the TV show and everybody's armchair quarterback when you're sitting at home watching TV. But when you're in the woods and this actually happens to you, and everybody says, oh, I'd go throw a rope around his neck and drag him to town. Any of what it is. When this thing actually happens to you, it's life changing and it's very little scared the hell out of you. And so I left it up to him, and I says, this is up to you. If you want to stay here and see what happens, or you want to go home, We'll go home. He says, all right, let's stay. So I didn't stay in that spot, kid, Like I said, we were really close to where this thing just through that boulder. So we went down the road and I put back into where that bigger parking area is about eighty hundred yards away or so, and just to give myself some more distance, and back then there, shut the truck off, put the window halfway down, and I had a forty four mag next to me, and I was still scared. I just felt it wasn't going to do anything anyways. So we sat there for probably a half hour and it was dead quiet, not a people, no crickets, it was nothing, dead silence. And like I said, it's probably at least two hours after dark now. And we sat there for a half hour. Nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Big for society, who would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: And I haven't. I have my phone sitting on a door panel, trying to record in case something would happen, so I can try to record something. And nothing happened. So my wife calls me and she asked me, like, where are we at? And I'm like and I started telling her what was going on, and she's telling us we're crazy. Come home, get something to eat, and I said, no, this is this is no joke. This is really happening. And so we're talking to her and a car comes past and went the same direction as detructed, maybe earlier. It was the last vehicle that went down the road was that truck. And then this car comes past. I'm talking to my wife on the phone, and as the car goes up around the bend, and mind you, we're further away than we were before. This thing through another boulder in that damned up part of the creek and the same thing. We were in the truck and you felt a concussion in your chest and it displaced the water, and it scared us when we were sitting in the truck, and I just first thing that popped into my head is this thing thrown boulders, two hundred pound boulders. It gets pissed off enough. I don't want it coming down to the truck and throwing a boulder through the windshield and killing me, my son, both of us. So now I was scared for our safety, so I took off and I didn't go back past where the boulders were being thrown. I went the other way. So I drove out to the tee on the road, which is about I don't know, maybe a mile and a half or so, and we sat there and we were pretty shook up. And we sat up there for I don't know, maybe fifteen minutes or so, and we call them down and we were actually going to leave from there because I just I did didn't want to get hurt then when my son get hurt and whatnot. But we decided to go back pass through and just drive through and shine a light down where the creek goes where it was dammed up, and just seep we see something, but we were going for probably fifteen to twenty nuts. So we come back down and I wasn't stopping to just creep through there, and my son shined the light down the creek and didn't see nothing, And so we just kept going. Went up around the bend and there's a small lake there and come around it makes an spend, So we come around the other part of the s bend and there's I didn't count it there. They had to be at least six to eight those that were freaked out. I've never seen you act like this, and I've been hunting the whole life for forty years, and they were like if you watched a litter of kittens playing with a ball of yarn, how they jump on top of each other, and they're skittish, and they just they turn their head real quick and they dart from one spot to another. That's what they were doing. And these deer were freaked out, and I was blown away by that. So we went past the deer and we turned around, came back again, and there was one when we turned around and came back and we were like going a minute. The All the deer were going except one, and it was standing in the middle of the road and it was looking away from us, down towards. We were just having this encounter in the thick stand of hemlocks, and it was just staring and stomping its hoof, staring in those hemlocks. And I crept up on the deer in my truck in the middle of the road, and it didn't even pay us no mind. It just was staring in them, in them hemlocks, stomping its foot so esp actually, I it looked at us, and I looked back, and it looked back and forth a couple of times, and then it bolted into the woods. So we went back down there and turned around, came back up and we sat up higher or the deer were, and we sat there for probably another forty five minutes or so, and it was quiet and it was over. But my feeling is that when we approached the truck and that screen I think screened three or four times. I think, just by random, we approached the truck at the same time these beings were trying to cross the road, and I think one or two of them were on our side of the road and the rest of them were on the lower side of the road, and we cut them in half. And I think that's why they were so aggressive and why they did what they did, because they were separated. But that's just the feeling I got. And so after that happened, I called my buddy because I remember, I think it was a couple of maybe a year before that, we were hunting and we were in the one convenience store and they had a piece of paper on there with a phone number, and you pulled the phone number off and it said something about if you see paranormal or aliens, got the UFOs, bigfoot whatever called his number. So I knew my buddy took a picture of it on his phone. So I called him and I got the number, and I called because obviously this is a really hot, fresh encounter, and I'd figure with everything that was going on that night, the next morning, there should be fresh footprints, tree breaks the whole nine yards. So I called the number and left the message, and unfortunately, nobody responded to me for two weeks, and so me and my son we came home after that. We didn't go back to the cabin. I have a small it's a one room cabin about it's eighteen miles from where his experience happened, and so we didn't go back to that cab. We came home and so we debated it during the night and we said, you know what, there was a cold front. It was a beautiful day that day. The next day, around noon, there's a cold front coming to and the temperature was dropping and it was actually supposed to start snow up in the mountains. And says, you know what, let's get up early tomorrow morning. We'll go up there in the daylight and just poke around a little, but see if we see anything. So we did that. We went up there and we went to where the boulders were being thrown in the creek. Figure in my mind, there has to be a big dirt socket somewhere on the ground where this thing picked up a boulder and slammed it into the damned up part of the creek. And so we go in there and it's like I said, there's hemlocks there, and it's and they're covered a lot of boulders, a lot of the logs and everything are covering moss. So it would stick out like a sore thumb if something picked up a one hundred pound boulder and threw it into that creek. And we looked and we couldn't find anything. We found one small branch broken and we found one footprint, which I took pictures of this stuff. If it's not a footprint in the mud or anything, but it's you can see a plane's day. It's hard, it's harder on the camera on the phone, but it's an impression in the leaves because all the leaves were fluffed up. This is end October. It's all the leaves just fell and it was a you can see it plane's day. It stuck out like a store for them. But it was only one print, which was odd, and I was like, how do you have just one footprint? And so he took a picture of that. And we're going up and down the creek and from the beaver dam all the way up to the road, both sides, and we can't find anywhere where this thing pulled three boulders out of the ground and slammed it into the creek. And so then it hit me this. It didn't pull the border off of the land, off of the dry ground. When we heard those kr plunks coming up through the creek, it was in the creek, so we heard plump. It was walking in the four foot part of the creek, so it didn't have to grab a boulder from the ground. It just bent over, grabbed the boulder out of the bottom of the creek, picked it up, and slammed it back down. That's why we didn't find any muddy dirt sockets of where there's a boulder missing. And that kind of solidified what the curR plunkin noises were and we and so we went back up and I had a tape measure in my truck, and I measured a footprint and it was roughly eighteen inches long and ten inches wide. And so we measured as far as I can reach without going in. It was three and a half feet deep. Where as far as I could reach with the tape measure to see how deep it was out there, or the creek stammed up, and that's ways deep on a normal human being. So for this thing, for these footfalls to come straight down on top of the water and make that currplunkin noise, there was no waiting, there was no splashing, It was just plunk or like these footfalls were coming straight down from the top end of the water. And this thing had to be enormous to to have footfalls come down into the water like that. And so two weeks later I got a phone call from my phone number and I told him, gave him a brief description of what happened, and then they referred me to a guy in West Virginia, and I called him and we talked and I was telling him my story, and so this kind of goes into the brother is always listening. He's listening now. And I called him and I was three quarters of the way through telling him our experience and I got disconnected. And when I say disconnected, it wasn't a drop call. It wasn't nothing like that. It was there was a pop in the phone. If you had an electric guitar and an amp hooked up to it and you had it on full power and you yanked the cord out of the amp and it makes that loud electronic pop, that's what it was. I actually pulled jerk the phone away from my ear, that's how loud it was. So I'm sitting there and I was like, Wow, I can't believe that just happened. And then the guy from West Virginia, he calls me back on a different line and he's, Yeah, that happens all the time, That's what he said. He says, that's a big brother. He watches me all the time. If I don't like what they're hearing, they disconnect me. And I was like really and okay, And so I finished telling him my experience, and so he asked me at then end of talking to him, what do you think? What do you think Bigfoot is? And at that point, you know, I knew of two camps. There's the pithecus, the missing link, the eighth thing that belief, and then there's the other side that's aliens, spiritual interdimensional, which I was in the physical part, the missing link thing that I couldn't comprehend the other part of it. And so I was in the physical part, the missing link physical again epithecus, you know, just alluding everybody, that's where I was at that point. And but that really so after that experience, that really it was life changing for me and my son. And so that started my search on the Internet for different things. And to be honest with you, most of the stuff on our Internet is is bs and clickbait. And so I settled on a few different channels and they were all pretty much like yours that has viewers tell their experiences, and I think that's the most credible ones. And so I started listening to those and one of the one of the first one I one of the first ones I got to was Steve's channel how to Hunt, And I really listened to that a lot because he just rereads pretty much the email to come into them about different experiences and these seems like, I know BS kind of guy, and so I listened a lot to him. And so here's and I am, I'm not a computer I'm not an internet guy. I'm not a computer guy. I've read it to be honest with you, an old school and so I listened to Steve's channel for oh, I'd say a few months, and I finally and I never described any or subscribe to anything before. And I decided to subscribe to his channel because it just makes it easier when new content comes out, it automatically pops up. And this is the first time I'd ever subscribed to anything even really, I'd never really even watched YouTube or anything before this. And I subscribed to his channel. And it was later and it was like ten ten thirty at night or so. And every morning when I got up, I had a routine where I would search kind of same things on Google. And at the time, I was looking for some property and I was searching some things like every morning I'd searched the same thing, like things for sale and stuff. So I subscribed to his channel, like ten thirty at night. The next morning, I got up, and you're how Google tracks you, And as soon as you go on to Google, all your recent search stuff comes up. And when I pulled Google up, my entire search history was cleared off my phone. There was nothing. It was blank. And then so I went to and I looked, and I went to Steve's channel, and I was automatic. I was unsubscribed from his channel. And this was less missally, only twelve hours of fat that I just subscribed to this channel, and then my whole phone, my whole Google search history was erased. So I thought that was really strange. And that was that. And so that was twenty twenty and then twenty the rest of that year, So that was in October Halloween, and the rest of that year had no other experiences. Twenty twenty one had nothing, nothing to speak of. Hunted a lot, same area, nothing. There was absolutely nothing until twenty twenty two. So, like I said, we do a lot of hunting in this area, deer, bear, pheasants, grouse, that's like our main hunting area. And so twenty twenty two. I was a mechanic for thirty plus years and I retired from doing that in twenty twenty and so I took a year off and I started delivering motorsports pretty much around the country. And so I was coming back from a run. This was September of twenty twenty two, and I was coming back from Virginia and I was coming back generally on the in the area of where we hunt so I just wanted to swing by and I see what the We have permission to hunt one of the farms there. That's a jocent adjacent to the game lands in the state Force. So I just want to see what crops because the usually alternate beans and corn every year, and when they have corn, we do pretty good bear hunting. And we have beans, it's not so good. So it was mid September. I was coming back from a run and I swung by just to see what the farms had as far as what they planted.
Speaker 2: Big I would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: And so I pulled into that lower parking area and I had to take a leak, and so I just jumped out of the truck and that's walked about ten yards in the woods and I'm taking a leak and this it was bigger than a tree branch. I was a log and it was thrown. If I'm looking into the woods, it came from my eleven o'clock across in front of me, ticking branches. I got glimpses of it. It wasn't right in front of me. It was maybe fifteen yards in front of me, and it came from like my eleven o'clock diagonally across in front of me and landed like my four o'clock and tumbled and rolled through the leaves. And it wasn't a tree branch that broke off and fell down through the trees. This was a log. This was a ten inch in diameter log that was thrown through the trees. And that freaked me out. So I'd turn around, jump back in a truck and took off. And mind you, there was nothing happened for the past almost two full years, but I knew what that was. And from that point on it's been pretty much almost I was the first. So in twenty twenty two, I'd say probably sixty percent of the time we went up there, something happened, and twenty twenty three, probably eighty percent of the time I go up there, something happens. And so this year, almost every time I go up there, something happens. And so in twenty twenty two, after the log in September, we started hunting in October back one of our main hunting spots. We're walking this path back there, and obviously I've been doing a lot of research on trying to gain knowledge on the internet, and there's this giant X structure walking back too. I'm just gonna I call it ground zero is where like all this stuff, a lot of it originates from, or it happens, or the howls, all these vocalizations come from and they start like in the same area. So I call it ground zero. And there's this giant X structure. So I thought that was weird, and I actually took a picture, a couple of pictures of it. And this is the first time I've been in the woods in this area that hunting season of twenty three or twenty two, and so I took a couple of pictures of it. And as I'm walking past the X structure, and I get maybe fifty yards past it, and the X structures may be eighty yards off of the path in the woods, there's one. As I walk pack passed that, there was one loud wooden knock came from behind me where I just walked from, on the same side of the path as the X structure. So that kind of freaked me out, but I was like, okay, so I just kept walking one hunting did my thing came back out, and so that was that. And I'm not going to get into every fake owlhoot, holler, and different things, but just almost it just seems like most of the most of them were most of my encounters were I go hunting all day and then a lot of times I come out in the dark, so right at dark or right after dark, on the way out. A lot of times it was right when I got back to the truck, there'll be a series of oul hoots, which are they might start out as ou hoots, but they end up is more like vocalizations and almost just to let me know to there they're not aggressive, no scream wasn't no screaming or nothing like that. So then we got into October of twenty two and one of the guys we hunt with that's he lived. He was born up in this area of the mountains, and he had a encounter in twenty seventeen where him and one of his friends were trout fishing in a creek not far from where we were, and it's a gorge pretty steep hillsides, and he had an encounter where they felt like they were being watched, and they saw one up on the hillside and it kept hiding behind trees and it ran off and they saw it run off, and so he's the only other one other than my buddy that we were shooting basketball within the eighties that had experiences. And so we were going deer hunting. We have muzzleloters for deer and bear. In October of twenty two and so me and my son Mark and my buddy were walking down this long path, a pretty good hike down into where we were going to hunt, and we were talking on the way in, and I say, man, I want to be weird if all three of us had experiences. Want to be weird if we got down in here and something happens and we're joking about it. And we got down there, and I dropped my buddy off first, and then me and him were looking over the same drainage and I was on a power line. He was to the right of me and some fixed stuff, and my son was past me on the other end of this field, looking in the same where the two drainages come together. And as soon as I got to my spot and settled down, and I was looking over a power line and I could see about one hundred and fifty yards it went into drainage and off the other side and to the left of me, I can hear something sound like I thought it was a bear. It sounded like it was a bear ripping a log apart for grubs and insects, and you can hear like grunting noises, and I really thought it was a bear. So I listened to it for a while, but I couldn't see it, and it was working its way away from me. I'm listening to it, and I didn't really hear I just hear Lee's crunching. I couldn't say one way or another if it was two feet four feet, but I thought it was a bear. And then so the sun went down and directly across from me to the left, on the left, the same side where the noises were coming from, directly across from me, on the other side of the power line, on the other side of the canyon, there was one super loud wood knock, like two Louisville sluggers and unmistakable, just one loud crack wood knock, and that kind of freaked me out. So then I started thinking about maybe this wasn't a bear. And it's getting darker and in the bottom of the drainage from my right, so it would have been coming from my buddy's position. I hear voices, and they were getting louder and closer, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. It almost it was like if there was three or four people talking one hundred yards away from you, and you can language and words, but you couldn't discern what they were talking about. And it was getting louder, and it came out almost to the power line, and it was about dark, and they just hung up there and I could just hear his mumbling and indiscernible language, just voices and mumbling, and it sounded like three or four different voices, but it never came out on the power line. That got dark. So I headed out and I met up with my buddy and I asked him if he heard voices down and below him. He said yeah, he said, I don't know what that was, and he said they came past him, and then my son. We met up with my son, he heard the same thing. So obviously with the woodknock and the that was the first time I heard any kind of vocalizations like that where there it was like a language, and so that kind of freaked us out and we left and let's see, So that was in what October I think of twenty two and let's see, so there was you know, I don't want to get into every encounter, but so then that kind of fasts forwards me to December of that year and we had we were in there. It was like one of the last actually it was January, so it was like one of the last days of flintlock season and there was snow on the ground and my friend or me and my son, we were in there hunting and I did a little push for him, and I was coming out at the end of the day and it was about dark, and you can tell when these things are around, and there's like a there's a pressure in the air, there's a it's hard to describe, but it's honestly, the best way I could describe it is if you were out to a nice restaurant and he got silverware clinking and glasses clanking and people talking and it's normal, and then a guy stood up in a restaurant and screamed at some buddy and freaked out and yelled at somebody as why or whoever I got into an arguing with somebody and then sat down and how it would just be dead quiet, in there and there would just be a pressure in the air, like of anxiety, because this guy just yelled. And you know, that's the only way I could really describe it, is there's a pressure in the air and it's just dead quiet, and I'm walking out of the woods and it was about dark and I just got out to this path and I walked past this point. As soon as I got past this point, literally maybe ten twenty yards off to my right, just inside the woods line, something took me. It was multiple ones of them and just breaking branches, breaking trees. It started right next to me and went away from me, and it just, you know, I've been hot all my life. It wasn't a deer, it wasn't a bear. It was something large, and it was like the Halloween night thing, just pushing trees over, big trees, breaking and that kind of freaked me out. And so so that was one of the last things that happened in twenty twenty two. And we go to last year and it started normal upper archery season, hoots, howlers, and so we get to October. It was actually a year ago today. It was on Halloween. I don't know a lot. For some reason, a lot of things happened to me on Halloween, and so a year ago today, I was up there and we were archery hunting for bear and hunted. The morning uneventful, and in the evening my son and I were hunting. He was in a cut. We were there. There's these thickets to go roll over this hill. So he was in the first cut of hardwoods and there's a thick up between us and I was in the second cut of hardwoods, and I saw two bears. They came up the cut straight to me, and I ended up getting the one. And so I got one in archery season. Why it only went about forty yards, laid over and died, and I just knew it's just my son came over to me. We crossed. We feel dressed to the bear, and I just kneved. I just feel the pressure. I just knew they were there. I knew they were watching us. And so I called a couple of my buddies to come help us get this the bear out because it's pretty good hike back in there. We feel dressed to bear. I laid it out and cool and we wiped. Me and my son. We walked back to the truck. We get back to the truck, and my son had to answer a couple of emails to a coach for a baseball coach. So he jumped in the truck and I was putting stuff in the back of the in the bed of the truck and pulling the sled out because out here we haullered deer and bear and a jet sled and it works out pretty well, it's and then it's a lot better in my cart. And so I'm getting the jet sled out and we're waiting for or my other two buddies to show up to give us a hand and I and so there's a gaswell field close to where we park and I'm standing there and there was three of them in this gasswell field in the middle of the field. I didn't see them, it was too dark. And so from like right to left, the first one hooted, the second one whistled, and then the third one. So we bear hunt in Pennsylvania. You're not allowed to use dogs, bait anything. You basically have to put drives on and drive the bears out of thickets. You aren't allowed to use any kind of devices anything. So we have a group of twenty guys when we a bear hunt, so you like you push ten and post ten and try to drive the bears out of the thickets. And they have their own thing. Some guys whistle, some guys say, hey bears. Some guys they do their own thing. So when I go through the thickets, I go whoo, whoo. I got And so I'm sitting there and I hear these three things in the Gaswell field. The first one he whistled, the middle one hooted, and in the end one went like what I do when I'm bear hunting. And I was like, he was like mimicking what I do when we're bear hunting, and I thought that was pretty crazy. Obviously. Somehow, I'm pretty you know, freaked out because we have to go back in the woods and get my bear. I know they're there now for sure. So it was only five minutes after that, and that's all he did was them three vocalizations. And my two buddies show up and Snyder's four of us, and I told him what just happened in the Gaswell field. And you know, I was half thinking when we got back to the bear wasn't even going to be there. But so he went in there and I got back to the bear and it was there, it wasn't touched, and threw it in a sled, drug it out and nothing else happened the whole way out and and it was all good. Fast forward to January of last year is another highlight. It was again one of the last days of flintlock season, and we were hunting in a spot. We're the deer yard up, and it's about it's closer to my cabin. Actually, it's only maybe five miles from my cabin, so it's about fifteen miles fourteen thirteen miles from where most of this stuff has been happening. And so this is the first time they followed us somewhere else other than that valley and showed up somewhere else. And I'll tell you what it was last year, and Jane's I guess it would be it'd have been this January. Yeah, it'd have been January twenty four. The Steelers were in the playoffs. It was day the Steelers playoff game, and we were at me and my son were upper hunting and we had a spot and we got to figure it out pretty good, and it's we're all the deer yard up and it could be forty deer down in there, and we know how to send somebody in one spot and where they run to. So we send one guy to where they run to, and one guy goes in, and you know, it's like a two man plus we know where they go. And so my son went out to where they run and as he's walking out there, he came on the radio. He says, did you hear those wooden blocks?
Speaker 2: I'm like, no big for society, who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 3: And I didn't, And then he said he heard the fake isle hoots. I'm like, well, I guess they're in here, but just keep heading out there. And so the deer. We bumped the deer and they run to where we thought they would. And I'm the couple and my son he shot one. He shot it though, and this is probably ten o'clock in the morning or so, and so I go up to him and we started feel dressing the deer and he shot it right through the heart. And we usually keep the heart and eat it, and he shot it right through the heart, so we weren't keeping it. And I said, you know what, I says, I said, they're here. I says, put the heart up on that log, and there was a horizontal log. It was his deadfall, and we set it up on that log and there was there was probably almost the foot of about his foot of snow, so there was maybe eight ten inches of powder, then an inch or crust where each footfall you stood, you took a step and you huvered there for a second and you broke through the crust, and then there was maybe two inches of fresh snow on top of that. So we processed the deer and we called his buddy and he was on his way up to hunt the afternoon, and had him grabbed the jets led and meet us halfway back dragging the deer. So he processed the deer, put the heart up on a log, and left the liver and all the internal organs there. Again, there was fresh two inches of powder on top of the one inch across the ice, and the only footprints there was our footprints, obviously, and then the deer prints. And so we started dragging the deer out. We meet up with his buddy, drag it back to the truck, and my plan was to leave about two o'clock and go home watch a Steeler game. His buddy comes we get the jets throat and drag it back to the truck and we're standing at the truck at the parking lot and up the hill in the hemlocks starts the fake out hoots, Like I mean their vocalization, I say, their out hoops, but they're not even they're not even out hoods there their vocalizations. And so I was like, I'm leaving to go watch this. And I said, I think my son and his buddy would stay there, but they did. I said, you guys, he said, yeah, we're going in there. I was like, okay, if you want to go ahead, I said to make sure you call me soon as get out of the woods. It gets started, and so I left and I just felt uneasy even leaving because they were I just they were there. I just and I don't think nothing's going to happen. I don't think they mean us no harm, but you just don't never know. And so they went in the woods and I drove off and I tried to call them, but they had no service because where they are, and so I ended up coming home. And so it was pretty well after dark and I'm waiting for my son to call and I guess it took him a while because they had no service time where they were, and he calls me back on their way home, and he says, you ain't gonna believe what happened. I was like, what happened? He says. He said, they got into deer again, and they and the deer ran to where the same spot where he always do and they ran to where he shot the deer earlier in the morning. And he says they chased the deer in there, they ain't get one, and he was trying to get on for his buddy, and said they ended up going past where he processed the deer. He got in the morning and put the heart on the log, and he says the heart was gone. He says the heart and the liver were both gone. He says there was no coyote tracks, There was no bird tracks. There wasn't The liver was still attached to the gut pile, and there was no bird tracks, no coyote tracks, no other human tracks, nothing. Just it was gone. And the liver, like I said, liver was attached, so it wasn't like a bird came down and pecked at it. There was no specs of it. Was nothing like that. It just disappeared with no tracks. And so they were heading out it was getting dark, and he said they were probably about three hundred yards from the truck and he heard a loud scream, slash, yell come down near the creek below them. So they took the pace up, and as they approached the truck, it did it again, right behind the truck in a fixed stand to hemlocks. And so that was pretty much it except what I got one more so I never searched these things out. So after that happened, we were up there late season seasant hunting, and so right at dark, coming out, I had a fake ol hoot and this thing it was a long, it was a long vocalization and it started out like a hoop and then almost laughter at the end, like it was laughing. And so this was the first time I decided to not necessarily search them out, but make myself available after dark, not really in a hunting situation. So after that, I drove to where most of this stuff happened. It's about three miles up the road, and I back in there and I park and I just I wasn't, you know, making any noises. Hoop and holler, and I just was sitting in my truck with the window down, close to where I call this ground zero, and I sat there for a while and I just forgot I sit there for a half iron and see if anything happens. And sure enough, I was there maybe fifteen minutes, and I heard it was my call, my off in the distance, so that that kind of makes your hair stand on end. And I'm sitting there, and a couple minutes later and it did it again, but it was only maybe I don't know, forty yards in the woods, right outside my driver's door, and I'm freaked out and I'm listening and I can hear down in the valley. It almost sounded like one of our drives, and it sounded like different vocalizations and hollers and coming, and it like it was going away. It wasn't loud enough to catch on like an audio recording, but you can hear it down in the valley, and it was going away from me, and it got quieter or quieter until it was but it was just like somebody doing a drive. And so I'm sitting there and I was freaked out by it, and I didn't hear anything else close to me. The two vocalizations I heard close and it was quiet, and then out of nowhere, probably ten yards off my left front fender, I hear three heavy footfalls, the least crunch and sticks breaking under the foot. And this thing, obviously it didn't approach. I would have heard it coming from a ways off. It was dead quiet. It was a cloudy night, so it wasn't like a starlit night or moonlit night. It was dark. And so that kind of freaked me out for this thing to take three steps that close to my truck. And I've been struggling with actually coming face to face with one of these things and seeing something I can unsee and struggling with do I want to see it? Do I not want to see it? And so this thing was right outside my door, and I had a flashlight in my lap, and I just couldn't bring myself to shine the light. I just couldn't. I just I couldn't do it because it freaked me out. I put my window up three quarters of away, started the truck up, and I thought that maybe where my headlights were pointing it was off to the left a little bit. I thought, maybe there's a residual light would light it up enough, but I didn't see anything. So I sat there for a minute, and I decided, I'm just struggling with seeing one or not seeing one. So I shut my truck back off, put my window back down, and sat there another five minutes or so. And then there was footsteps right at the back of my truck or my left my driver's tail light would be, and that freaked me out because that was even closer than it was right outside my door. So I started my truck up. And I have a twenty three f three fifty, so most newer vehicles, this is one of the freaky things here, most newer vehicles. I'm not talking about your reverse sensors and your bumper. I'm talking about your your blind spot warning light that comes on in your mirror, the little orange light that lights up that shows somebody's in your blind spot if somebody's passing you, or you're passing somebody on a highway. And when you start your vehicle up, both lights turn on, they prove out to go, and then they prove out for maybe a second or two, and they both go off. And I wasn't paying no mind to that, but that's just how it works. And so when this thing, I have heard your footsteps right behind the quarter panel off the left tail light in my truck. I started my truck up, put my window up, and both lights proved out and they both went off. And I'm sitting there and I threw the reverse and I was getting ready to leave, and I'm looking in the tail light glow in my truck, the tail lights, and I don't see anything. And as I'm looking at my mirror that blind spot, that orange light come on. And I look over at the passenger mirror and that one's not on. And I look at the three hours mirror again that light's glowing. So that freaked me out. So that told me something is right there within ten feet of my truck. And I'm looking, like I said, it was a dark knight, and it was cloudy, those stars, no moon, but with the glow of the tail light, I couldn't see anything. It had to be right there, and a human being can't turn that blind spot mirror on or the blind spotlight on. It has to be something with I don't know what these things are, but there's some kind of energy or a mass to them or what I know they manipulate with electronics. They've manipulated my phone, killed my phone batteries, all that stuff. But whatever they did, whether it was their physical being, the mass of them, the energy, whatever, they turned that light on. They were standing right next to my truck. So I said, that kind of freaked me out. I was. I put it it was in reverse. I backed up back onto the gravel road and started down the road and that light didn't go out for probably one hundred feet down the road, and I just I went home because I was freaked out because to be that I want to see one, but I'd like to see one from two hundred yards away first. And so that was the first time I, like I said, I'm not a researcher. I don't go in the woods looking for these things. But that was the first time I made my slave self available after hunting hours and just to see what would happen. And that was then the last year, or no, that was beginning of this year, so that wasn't like in January of twenty four that was pretty much yet and then nothing happens. I don't really go upduring the summertime too much, especially in the evening. There's an other than Spring Turkey. We had a couple of things happening in Spring Turkey, the oulhoots and stuff. We were up there a couple of times in May, but pretty much wasn't up there all summer except for a couple of times. I was coming back from runs from Virginia and I stopped and just parked where a lot of stuff happens. And I think just about every time I stopped, something happened, and but my old vocalizations and no ice sightings or nothing. And the last time, so I really made my mind up I want to see one. And it seems like it's almost, you know, I don't want to say we're friends. It's a it's not an aggressive encounters that. So they let me know they're there, and they know I'm here, and they dance around me pretty much. And I made up my mind I want to see one. And I was sitting on a taligate in my truck and a lot of times I do have this eight arm with me or my phone or whatever. So this was about a month ago, and I left everything in the truck and I was sitting on a taligate of my truck and they were around me, and they came and went in closed further away. This went on for probably an hour and a half two hours, where the isle hooting the hallers imitating my haulers, and they come and go, and they came in really close at about ten o'clock at night, and they were coming in close. They were just out of sight and they were all doing the ooe hoots, and there was at least one, two, at least four, maybe five of them, I think four, And there was one down in the hemlocks down to the left of me, down in the bottom, and it was further away, and they were all doing the oloe hoods and whatnot am I and imitating me, and so it was all good. And then one, the one down in the hemlocks in the bottom, it didn't do the bloody you know woman's scream. It did almost like a pterodactyl scream. It was, but it was a high pitched voice, like it was a young one. Like I don't know how to describe it. There's different tones of all these things. There's different it's hard to explain less you hear all these things. But it definitely sounded like a juvenile, like a higher pitch voice. So that kind of freaked me out, and it was a scream and it did it, and then it did it like thirty seconds later, and it was like instead of being say two hundred yards away, it was like fifty yards away, and it did it again. And then after it did it that second time, it just got it got did quiet. There was no more vocalizations whatsoever. And that was it and nothing else happened that night. And the feeling I got was it was like a really young one and it was trying to scare me, to show what it can do. And I know this stuff sounds crazy, and if I would hear somebody giving us interview five years ago, I'd say, you're nuts. But believe me, there's different levels to this, and I think personally everybody kind of starts at the same level. If you have a road crossing visual or one encounter or two encounters, you know, I was in the it's a missing link thing forever. But the more encounters you have, the more questions, the more first hand encounters you have and realize that these things they have special powers that we don't understand and they can do things that we don't understand. And the more you get into it, the more encounters you have that that solidifies it for you where it's just it's not just the physical being, be it spiritual in our dimensional. Whatever they are, I don't know, but they have powers that we can't understand, and they can do things we don't understand. They can leave footprints where and when they want.
Speaker 2: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: They can make footfalls where and when they want. I've listened to these things, I know. And that was about a month ago this a month ago this year. And so so my dog wasn't doing good and she was on her last leg, and we were getting ready to go to Colorado, l Hunton, and so the one property we have up the mountains there, I have an old back up and I use it maybe once a year. And every time I use this thing, it blows a hydraulic line because it just sits all the time. So my dog was really doing bad. She couldn't get up, she couldn't go outside. I thought it was within a day or two of we actually called the vet and saw about having to put her down. And so I went up there and I wanted to take care of the whole before something to happen to her, i't want to blow a hydraulic line and take two days to fix the thing in the whole nine hours. So I go up there and I get the bacco running and I'm digging a hole. Sure enough, I get eighty percent done digging the hole, and that blows the line. I go into town, get a line made, come back, and I finish right and dark, and so I shut the bacco down, shut it, close it up, and I walk around the front of the back of which is right up my cabin, and I hear voices down in the woods, and it's nothing but woods behind the cap. It just it goes forever. And I hear voices coming towards me, and it's the mumbling. It's the indiscernible language. And I'm obviously I'm sad. I'm digging a grave for my dog, and I hear these voices coming towards me, and it's just like that, You know that one day we were hunting with my buddy, and we heard that undiscernible language, the mumbling and the conversation, and they came within prorabably forty yards of me, or so fifty yards, and they hung up there and they were just sitting there like doing their language talking, and I'm freaked out. It's dark, and so I was. I ended up. I was staying up there that night at the cabin. I sat by the fire till by eleven o'clock at night, and they were pretty much around me all night, none of the no more language or anything but the holes boots imitating my holler thing. But it was uneventful other than that. And at this point, this is like second nature stuff. It happens all the time. And so I said a couple of prayers for my dog and whatnot, and one home and we changed so we could to give them her dog food and Co Marshall dog food is just bad for dogs. There's a lot of fillers and chemicals and them things that give them cancer and tumors and just it's bad. So she was still eating and drinking, and so we gave her a steak, and the next day she parked up a little bit. Whether it be from the steak or prayers, I don't know, but so as she actually then we gave her some chicken and some rice and start feeding her people food, and within the day she was back to I mean, she's she has hip problems getting around, but she still walks and goes up and I and we walk up and down the street and she got back to where she was for the past eight months or so, walking fine, going outside, and she totally turned around. So we were getting ready to go to Colorado elk Compton, and I obviously I had that hole open up the mountains and at the cabin, and I didn't want to leave that open to fill with water while we were going, and who knows how long it would be. So I went up there and I put a tarpo over the hole, a big tarp and that's like a twenty by thirty tarp. And so once I did that, I went down to where I heard the language a few days before, behind the cabin. And I walked down there and there's a big mossy old red oak there. It was about like a two inch carpet of moss on it. And there was a spot right where the voices were coming from where the moss was picked off the top of the log, and like maybe a foot and a half square area on top of the log, and there was moss on both sides of the log, and everything's covered with moss. The rocks, the boulders, a lot of the trees or dead fall, they're rotten there. And right where the voices were coming from was a spot where it was just it was picked down to the bear wood and yet home from time to time hunting where a bear dragged its belly over a mossy. But that carpet of moss flops over to one side of the log where it's where a drug and spelly. This was picked at, and there was like almost like chunks of broccoli on both sides of the log. And so I jumped on the other side of the log and I'm looking and there was three footprints. You can see them. And so this was like four days had gone by since this happened, and but you can I move some leaves and you can see the footprints. You can see three different footprints, and the one pretty good. You can see the depth of the impression in the soil, and the leaves were smashed, and you can actually see where when it went to take a step and midway a footprint, it heaved up a little bit. And I have video and pictures of that, and I thought that was pretty amazing. And so then we go to so my dog's doing better, and so we go to Colorado, and I've had things happen in carl I went to Colorado to oil counton last year for the first time in my life, and I wish I had done it thirty years ago. And I had some things happened last year with vocalizations. And last year in Colorado was the first time I and that's the only place I've ever heard whoops where I go, whoop whoop, And that's the first place or last year was the first time I ever heard that. So and I had some trees pushed over last year and different things. But we go hunting there. It was three weeks ago where we're there. And so the first night I get there and my son and his buddy they were The season started on the twelfth, on a Saturday. So I got there on Wednesday, and we've made base camp out of my transport trailer and we set cots up in there, and then I was I got there right at dark on Wednesday, and I was setting it easy up up behind the trailer for put tables up for kitchen and whatnot and to cook on, and like we put three walls around it to close it from brain and wind, and so I'm pounding the ten stakes in to the holes of the legs that are easy up and bang and in the canyon right so our camp is basically on a hog's back, where there's a canyon on either side of us. In the canyon, and the hogs back runs out back behind camp probably three two three hundred yards and a Peter's out rolls over into where the two canyons come together. And so I'm beating the ten stakes into the easy up legs and something in the canyon right next to me is almost in imitating me. At first, I thought it was another guy on the next ridge, maybe setting up a tent, because it was imitating me. It was like bang, it sounded like a hammer hitting ten stakes, and so I didn't think too much about it. And then I finished staking the easy up down and I walk over and I just walked out a little bit to look over to the other ridge, and it was dark. It was pitch black, and there there was no way there, and it's I don't know, four hundred yards away, three hundred yards away, but there was no one over. There's no lights I could see, and I could hear no other noises and that's I went about my business setting up tables and stuff and getting ready, and I got everything else set up, and I had a fire going, and I'm sitting by the fire. And then in the same in the canyon where the same tense the hammers were coming from, I hear rocks being banged together like rock clocks. And I never heard this before. This first time I ever heard this. It sounded like and it wasn't a rhythm or cadence to it. It was just random, like a bang and maybe a bang bang, and it was just no rhythm, no nothing, just but it sounded like two somebody down there with two river rocks banging two rocks together. So listened to that for a while and then went to bed. Nothing happened. I went and picked Mark and his buddy up from the airport of Denver the next day at two o'clock, got back at dark, and the elk kind of the next couple of days got into some elk couldn't get a shot, and so they wanted to go up into the wilderness area where there's no it's just it's foot travel. It's in a different unit. And so, just to give you a general idea, we were in Western colle We were north of Glenwood Springs and there's a I think a s White River National Forest up above there at north of there, so we were up in there. So they wanted to go up into the unit above us and the camp in the wilderness area out of teepee tent with a wood burner and whatnot right on the ground. So I think we hunted around camp two days, so that would be Saturday. So so Monday we headed up there and it's and they spotted elk. There's a deep gorge and they spotted elk. A doesnt elk on the other side of the gorge, but to get on the other side of the gorge, it's a thirty mile drive up around the head of the gorge and back to the other side to get close toward hiss elkore up her on Monday and we hunted in the morning and then at midday we set up the tent and we found a decent spot to set up the tent and make a base camp for the tepee tent. And now we went off and hunted, tried to get close to where they glassed the elk from the other side of the gorge the day before, and like I said, they when marked the last them. We were about three miles away from the elk across the gorge. Then we had drive thirty miles around the head of the gorge to come down the other side.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: So we went hunting. He actually going into this dark timber to go over to this rock face to look into the base, and he booted a kyle and it was standing in the open, and he didn't realize that there was a big bull right behind her. But he couldn't see the bull because of the cedars behind it, and so he backed out and went back into the field and watched the edge of the field. He didn't want to blow them out of the timber and spook him anymore and save it for the next morning. So he backed out and I was still out over a different rock face looking over his other basin, And so it was getting to be about dark and I was just starting to make my way out, and they were close to the truck a couple hundred yards away near the road, and he gets on the radio and calls me and says, here's and I never heard this before, and he said, they're right behind them across the road in the timber, they heard like Indian drums and they said it was He said, you know, just like if you're listening to watching a Cowboy movie and the war party is getting ready to just Indian drums. And I said, I don't know. I said, he's asking me if it could be a moose or size like, no, I ain't the move so and he's explained to me, it's sounds just like Indians. Somebody beating on drums. And I made my way out, didn't hear the Indian drums. But we meet it the truck. We go back to the tent and we made some food and some of them ready to eat meals and cleaning up, and his buddy was in the tent already and I me and my son were finishing up and we hear the fake out hoots coming towards us to a timber. And so the one was hooting, I go, and the ollow one was just a how, almost more of almost like a how across between a hoot and how. And then there was a third one way off. It was doing some vocalizations. So they came closer and closer, and they were when they come in, they stayed just in the timber line, just out of sight. And I freaked this out because we're in the middle of nowhere. We're miles from anywhere. And like I said, when they say you're tagged, were tagged because we have different encounters in different states, different places now around where we hunt at home, and you know, so much has happened in the past three years or four years that it's I get it makes their hair stand on end. But you've know in the back of your mind that nothing's going to happen. But there's always that, you know, from listening to different people's encounters, you know, there's always the ones out there that they're aggressive, and so you never know we're gonna run into that. You know, just about all our encounters are pretty much dossile and just vocalizations and almost pay we're here kind of things. And that went on for I don't know, maybe fifteen minutes or so, and then they you know, you can hear they just you know, make their way off into the distance and they were gone and nothing else happened that night, and then let's see, Yeah, so there was a couple other things at the end of the before we left, you know, a couple of vocalizations of camp and stuff, but pretty much nothing else. So we head home, and on my way home it takes two days to get home, my wife calls me and says that my dog had been doing pretty good for the last month, but she said she's not doing good again, and so we come home. I ended up gett home Sunday morning at four o'clock in the morning. When I got home, she was she was she wasn't doing good. She was just laying there and we were trying to feed her laying there, and she was about done. So I hadn't slept in a while, and I got a couple hours of sleep. I got up again about nine o'clock or whatever, and it was laid with her, and she ended up passing away about two o'clock in the afternoon, and I had to go in a barrier up at the cabin. And so my son, we just came back from el Khunton, and he had some he's in college, so he had some homework he had to get done. We were going a week or so, and my wife didn't want to go, so I had to go up there alone and barrier and but obviously the hole was already dug so I go up there and I backed my truck in and still opened the truck door. I knew they were there. I just had the pressure of the quietness. I knew over there, and I just asked them, I says, I just said a lot. I say, this is tough enough. I says, please don't mess with me, and let me do what I got to do. So I uncovered a hole and I buried her, and I buried her mostly by hand, and I finished it off with tobacco. I had some rakes and shovels there and smoothed out the top. And so I put everything away, put the bacco away. This is probably ten thirty at night or so, and put everything away, rakes and shovels. So last thing I had to put away was the big the tarp. And because it's like a twenty about thirty foot tarp, and I keep it behind the cabin, there's like a three foot crawl space behind the cabin, and so I want I wasn't taking a time to fold it all up and everything. I just crumpled it up into a big, giant eight foot round ball and picked it up and went behind the cabin. And I'm stuffing this thing behind the cabin in that crawl space, and I'm jamming it in there, and I just get this overpowering feeling that something's right behind me staring at me. So I turned around and my head lamp was dead. I had a flashlight in my pocket. I pulled out and I turned around, and I didn't shine the light into the woods. It was on flood light. It's a pretty bright light. And I just turned it on and pointed it at the ground in front of me and looked in about thirty yards from me in the woods. It's when of these two big red oaks. What were these two giant gold eyes? And when I say they weren't yellow, they weren't our eyes. They were. They glistened. It was like if you took gold flakes, like a quarter inch by half inch gold flake and polished them and made eyeballs out of that. They glittered like you couldn't imagine. And they were hug I almost say they were three inches in diameter. I'd say they were huge. And it was this thing's thirty yards from me. So I didn't shine the light at it, and I'm shining a light in front of me, basically, but just the residual light shining casting off into the woods towards this thing. I can see that the outline of it, but I can't see specific features and others than the gold eyes. The gold eyes were huge, and it never blinked, and we're staring at each other, and it had it was extremely hairy. It was, and it wasn't huge. So it was standing back behind the cabin. The property rolls off and goes over a hill into a drainage, so it was standing right where it starts to roll over the hill. So I'm thinking what I was seeing was from the waist up or maybe the thighs up, because it didn't seem much bigger than me. And like I said, I'm five to nine, and even body size wise, the whist of it, it didn't. It seemed my size. And so I'm looking at it and I'm not shining a light at it, but between us, I'm shining the light on the ground, and I'm looking at this thing and these big gold eyes, and I can see that it was just covered with a lot of hair, and it the hair on the head just rolled into the hair on the shoulders and then it was just it looked extremely hairy, and I can see the outline of the body, and so we're staring at each other, and I'm freaked out. When something like this, you just the adrenaline rush is just it's phenomenal. It's just all your hair stands on end. You get goosebumps. You can even like at Halloween night when we had that encounter, when that thing through that first boulder end of the creek. When you get an adrenaline rush, yeah you can. You can see better. Your eyes eyes are half open half the time when something like that happens. Your eyes are your eyeballs are wide open. You can smell better, you can see better. It's crazy. And I'm looking at this thing, and so I don't want to shine the light on it, but I want to see it a little better. So I clicked my light because it was on like low power, which is still bright, and I clicked it to the high power, not shining that I didn't changed the position of the light or where it was shining. As soon as I clicked it onto a higher power, I could see it a little better. But the whole thing, it didn't just turn ahead. It's the whole body. To turn to my right it's left the eyes. I watched it. The whole thing turned to its left, my right and went behind that oak tree and it was gone. There was no This thing started yards from me. It was dry, it hadn't rained in a week. The leaves all just fell. There was no footfalls, there was no leaf crunching, there was no stick's breaking, nothing. It turned went behind that oak and it was gone. It disappeared. Wow. And it So that freaked me out. And so that was when did we get back though? So that was just that was actually that was that was not even it was a week ago, two weeks ago. Wow.
Speaker 1: Ago.
Speaker 2: That is absolutely incredible. I need to have you on for a second episode just to break this apart, just to pretty much ask a question, this is this is wild.
Speaker 3: Five years ago. I had my experiences in the eighties, and so that was my only visual I had my experience in the eighties, and I was always in the you know, it's a physical being. But the things that's happened to me in the past, especially three years, the more experiences you have, the more questions you have, the more the deeper down a rabbit hole you go, you realize that they're not just a physical being and they have these powers and abilities. And I didn't even get into the physical aisle things and the experiences with that in the shape Honestly, I know for a fact, I can't say what they do, but they shaped into owls or they get you know, I know this is crazy, and I know it sounds crazy, unbelievable. And if you're just if you're at the I just had a sighting in your crazy I know I was there five years ago. But they do shape shift. They do either shape shift into owls, crows, different animals, or they control them one way or another. And if you believe in God, you believe in spirits. And if you believe in a lot of people believe in people being possessed something evil getting into them and needing an exorcism or whatever. And they can believe in that, but they can't believe that a spiritual thing can be a susquatch or can get into and control a owl or a crow or a deer. You know, So how could you believe the evil part of it and not believe, say, like the good part of it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I totally get it. Would you be up for coming back? For a second episode to further discuss this. Oh sure, okay, yeah, I think that would be great. I'm going to reach out to you to set up a time to come back on because there's just so much and I could ask you. I feel like I could ask you a question that would just really Yeah, this could get even more wild, but I would love to have you back on, Dave, so that we could really get further into this. And the stuff you've been sharing is incredible. I appreciate you coming on, and I will be reaching out to set up a second time to have you come back on and we'll get further into it.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay, sounds good. I'll look forward to your message.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you, Dave.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you. Jeremiah.
Speaker 2: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has. Please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email.
Speaker 3: Here's the list.
Speaker 2: If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com forward slash the Bigfoot Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.