Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Election Day. What a gift from our founders and all the men and women who have fought and died for this nation that we can do this on election day and settle our differences peacefully at the polls. We're all lottery winners. And that's not hyperbole. I mean, think of all the people in human history who did not have this opportunity. And yeah, I understand a lot of people are on edge as we get into these results because it's real right now. I mean, we've been doing our best to dissect like that lab frog, you know, Kentucky and Indiana, but now it gets real. It gets really real with Georgia just closing about six minutes ago, as well as Virginia. So we'll start to get some of those returns and they'll be a lot. I think that we're able to read into those now. At five point thirty mins, we'll have North Carolina closing, in Ohio and even though Ohio's sure thing for Trump will be looking at that Senate race, the first of the big Senate races to come up, that Ohio closing at five thirty. So we'll dive into that. Exit polls. Yeah, you know, it's kind of hard to resist because they're out there and there's something I think they're historically unreliable. But when we like the outcome of the exit polls, we really like to talk about those. We ended the last hour playing exit poles sound from CNN, which had you know, the lefties on CNN pretty sad as it just talked about the kind of the doom and gloom attitude in America right now toward the current state of affairs.
Speaker 2: And Florida has really gotten their act together since the two thousand fiasco and the hanging Chad's Dan. They've already got thirty percent of their votes counted and the polls just closed Donald Trump with a narrow lead though fifty one forty eight. He leads one point seven plus million to one point six plus million. Again, that's with thirty percent of the vote in and he's up over Harris in Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be a bigger margin than that I would expect. Now, the full steak doesn't close until six Mountain, right, I think the full the panhandle the pants read okay, okay, and yeah, on those Florida totals at this point were not clear on where everything's coming from.
Speaker 2: Right, and I can let me just clarify. There are two big Harris counties you would expect. One of those is Broward, traditionally blue, and that's between Miami Dade County and Paul Beach County. No surprise here, Harris is up sixty one, thirty nine and seventy percent of the vote in there. Then Orange County, that's where Orlando is also a blue county, and Harris is up fifty eight to forty one there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know how interesting it is to sit here and talk about Trump only up one or two or three in Florida. It wasn't that long ago, right, It wasn't that long ago where you would have killed to have the Republican up by half a point in Florida. So, yeah, to your point about how things have changed, So we'll keep an eye on Florida.
Speaker 3: Quick.
Speaker 1: Florida very important a lot of electoral votes.
Speaker 2: That percentage is actually slightly behind Harris in that pace. In both Broward, which is just north of Miami, in Orlando, which is Orange County, Harris is trailing the Biden pace by just a touch in both of those.
Speaker 1: You know, which is nice to hear. And I come back to this key point that I would apply to every state that's not a swing state. They have not been barraged with all of these ads that show who Harris truly is ideologically and how crazy, wild, psycho far left she is ideologically. Keep in mind, it's just those seven swing states. Now, the other states have picked up some of the national ads during football games, etc. Talking about some of her really kind of insane radical stuff like taxpayer money for sex change operations for prisoners. Yeah, so there's been some of that for all of us, but the relentless pounding on her craziness that's been in the swing states. So, whether it's Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, if they had had that steady diet of this is who Kamala Harris really is, you can bet her numbers would be lower there. So, yeah, we will keep an eye on Florida. We're not seeing any results yet out of Virginia. Or Georgia. But we'll bring those to you as soon as we get them.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Colorado, Hey, we all know how it works in Colorado, right, if you're listening here, you know that mail ballots counted first. And that's the case. Do you don't happen? No, Ryan, in Florida? Is it mail ballots counted first or last in Florida?
Speaker 2: Different states do it different way because that would account for the number that they've already got in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that's an excellent point and would also probably Yeah, and then you look at Colorado, mail ballots counted first. So what happens here in Colorado if you're new to the state, welcome, And what happens is it'll be seven fifteen to seven point thirty when all of a sudden there's a really big percentage of the vote announced, and then you'll get the election day votes a bit later. And I'm over generalizing here, but that's the normal flow of things. So in Colorado we know a lot early. We don't know everything early, but we know a lot early.
Speaker 2: There's ABC reporting here, which we are affiliated with obviously over this sadly, I know, but can we end that well, I don't know this might lend itself to an interesting tidbit. It says ABC News is warning of quote severe cracks unquote in the Democrat voter base in Michigan today. Traditional Democrat strongholds such as Wayne County, that's where Detroit is are seeing huge amounts of black and Arab voters jumping to Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good news. That may be the first good news to ever come out of ABC for Trump. Yeah, or Michigan at least today. Yeah, eight five or serah five eight two five five the number. I want to get to some text as well, Dan, I honestly don't have any faith in the voting process because of how many things just didn't seem right with the last election. I'm hoping this election is not being fixed. O Hair somehow wins. I would love to ask this Texter, did you vote? I assume you did. I hope you did, because anybody who doesn't vote because they don't have confidence in the system, you are part of the problem. So and I understand you. Look at the polls. You've got an enormous number of people who who don't have confidence in the system. And that's one thing I wanted to get to at some point Ryan is. We saw the exit polls nationally and this is this is general, but about eighty percent of the folks nationally in the exit polls, you know, had real confidence in the integrity of the election system. But then, as we are touching on this, this excellent survey done out of American Politics Research Lab at the University of Colorado, and it's very detailed. You can see their methodology. You get into that and you don't have that same level of confidence. So, you know, questions such as will you consider the winner to be legitimate? This is a Colorado poll question. Only sixty percent of Independence were willing to say yes today, you know, things like that. Here's another one. We'll get to some of those others. But yeah, it's really concerning. And I come back to what I've been saying for a very very long time. Elections in Colorado will be conducted fairly and accurately. This is the CU Boulder poll question that was put out statewide. In a scientific poll. Only sixty percent of Independence were willing to say that elections in Colorado will be conducted fairly and accurately. Only sixty one percent could agree with that. And I come back to the hyperpartisanship of Jenna Griswold. They've been talking about that for a long time now. I personally believe that there should be zero tolerance for any any kind of fraud, any kind of irregularity, et cetera. With that set, I personally believe the elections in Colorado are overall safe and fair and reliable, and that the problems we as the GOP have been having Republican candidates conservatives, you know, those are caused by other things, and we've got to be honest about that in order to be able to go out and win. But with that said, when you have such a hyper partisan Secretary of State who, in the interest of democracy, tries to ban the leading candidate from the ballot in Colorado so voters don't even have the option to vote for that person, and then all the other junks she does, and that's even before the six hundred passwords released online and then the real offense in my mind, deciding deciding not to tell the clerks and the public. Yeah, that's going to undermine confidence, which is ironic and said, because I think overall elections in Colorado are very well run. I think we've got to find a way to win. But yeah, so she just she is the biggest threat. She is the biggest threat for her hyperpartisanship and her mistakes ryan to confidence in Colorado elections.
Speaker 2: And there's some question about confidence in Georgia elections. They've tightened up their voting laws there. But a couple of good early indicators for Kamala Harris and two Kaler counties around it Atlanta, Douglas County with seventy one percent of the vote, she is outpacing Joe Biden there, She's up sixty six thirty four. Biden won that county sixty two thirty seven. Another color county, Rockdale County, sixty eight percent of the vote in Harris is up seventy six twenty four and Biden won that county over Trump just seventy to twenty nine. So outperforming Trump in those two counties, outperforming Biden in those two counties. Kamala Harris around Atlanta so.
Speaker 1: Far, Yeah, and we're just starting to get these votes in out of Georgia. But then of course we get to Trump's strongholds and we get to the rural votes out of Georgia. And we've known all along that Trump will need explosive turnout and support there certainly showed very well in the early voting, and so we'll see as the actual votes come in where we're at on that, so probably a good chance to take a break here. By the time we get back, we'll have more votes out of Georgia, and then we have North Carolina closing at five point thirty. You're on the Dankpla Show and now back to the Dan Taplas show pot cast. It is on now starting to get returns from Georgia, for example, Virginia, where just a handful of returns out of Virginia as substantial returns. Indiana and Kentucky those less valuable, right because if you're not a swing state, you haven't been seeing all these Kamala Harris ads which tend to drive down her support. Six o'clock Mountain. Of course, Pennsylvania closes along with the entire state of Florida. We have very healthy Florida returns at this point. And Ryan, you picked up on Miami Dad.
Speaker 2: Of course, incredible really when you look at Joe Biden winning Miami Dade County, this is the most populated county in Florida. Joe Biden won it by seven point three, fifty three point four to forty six point one.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump has.
Speaker 2: Flipped the script with seventy seven percent of the vote in He's up eleven on Kamala Harris in Miami Dade County fifty five forty four. Damn, that's an eighteen point swing to Trump from twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: And where are we statewide now? In Florida, we'll get those latest numbers.
Speaker 2: They'll state five second with fifty nine percent of the vote in Florida. And they're doing a remarkable job of counting one of the most populated states in the Union. But Pennsylvania, Michigan can't do it. Fifty three forty six. Trump is up by about four hundred and fifty thousand votes three point five million to about three point one million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is so funny because I can picture myself sitting in this same chair, going back to if my memory serves me right, it's been a minute, but was it two thousand and four? And then the two thousand and eight election in Florida? Always so so very close, And how nice now that it's a little more comfortable there. But checking with Don in Fort Collins, you're on the Dan kaplis, sho'll welcome Don.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dan, certainly have our fingers crossed for this evening. Yeah, And I think the only thing that can derail Trumps at this point is some mischief using the voting machines and some of the mischief that took place in twenty twenty. Other than that, I think things are certainly looking in his favor.
Speaker 1: And Donald at this point. What leaves you believing that there's no way other than than theft for him to lose. Listen, I'm the guy who's been predicting all along. I predicted Biden would be deposed, they'd get a different nominee. I've predicted that that Trump would then rise up again in the polls. Not to be a jerk, but I think I've called this thing correctly for a very long time, and I've predicted for a long time that Trump would win, and I believe, in the end win comfortably, and I pray to God that's true. But can't you see any legitimate scenario where he might lose? No? Okay, all right, well, I love that. I love hearing that, my friend, Thank you. You know, Unfortunately, and obviously I don't expect this to happen. I've been predicting the opposite, but unfortunately that there is a scenario not involving theft, where President Trump could lose. It'd be disastrous for this nation. I literally pray it doesn't happen. But when you have a strong personality like President Trump and then you have him assaulted, viciously assaulted in the way that he has been relentlessly from the left, including their media arm from the Russia hoax, through law fairs, through all of these other scurllless attacks they've launched against him, and then throw in, like any human, a few unforced errors here and there. Then yeah, there's a scenario where a country, a nation, just like people can, a country could make a mistake and could decide they're done with him and go with the alternative, even if the alternative is as unqualified as Kamala Harris. I that could happen. I'm the guy who's been saying all along, it's not America is not going to elect a far left San Francisco radical, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I think this is just really important. I know Florida isn't considered a swing state, but it has been, and Donald Trump only defeated Joe Biden by three point three percent last time around. He is cruising. He's up seven, and the league continues to grow. They haven't even got the Panhandle and Dan. How about this for a shocker. So far, I've measured every single county that's turning in results in Florida. That includes Leon County where Tallahassee is Florida State University and the government with the state capitol, Duval County where Jacksonville is, Panellas County, where Saint Pete is, Hillsborough County, where Tampa is, Orange County, where Orlando is Dan. He is outperforming his numbers against Joe Biden in every single county in Florida so far against Kamala.
Speaker 1: Harris, which is fantastic considering that they haven't been bombarded with these Harris ads that the negative but truthful adds against Kamala Harris. So so impressive there. And you know, my hope, I've talked about it for a long time. A. We need Trump to win, right but B if he can, the more he can win by, the more he can win by, the better it's going to be for America in so many different ways. Get back to the text for a second, and we'll get some calls. Ah Dan hilarious about Amy leaving the country. I hope it works again for twenty four of that from Alexa. Yeah, no, it's we did this in twenty sixteen. Amy and I I like to think that just the greatest marriage imaginable. And I know she'd agree with that, but we disagree on politics. So in twenty sixteen she literally left the country for election day. She actually went. She was playing baseball then and she went with him to Dominican Republic for a tournament. And this year, yep, she got on a plane this morning and she'll beyond another continent for the results. So that is a very healthy thing for certain marriages such as ours and which which phrases another topic crying, And I don't know full of time to get into it tonight, but I wish we would. Let's say we get what we've been predicting and what we so desperately hope and pray for, and that is a Trump victory. You know, what will be the correct approach tomorrow toward those we may know, those we may be married to, those we may work with, et cetera, all of us to those who feel just as strongly the opposite way, and as hard as that is for us to understand, if we are blessed with this great victory tonight, what is the proper approach tomorrow? Act like winners okay, and what does that look like?
Speaker 2: My friend magnanimous, I think you know that the American people made the right choice, and we build a better America from that day forward. I think Donald Trump is gonna keep to his promise. I believe that he will win tonight, and I believe he'll be handed a Republican Senate and House, and for two years they're going to be able to get things done like maybe federal voter law reform and other things that Donald Trump can do on day one, like he said to start to drill for oil and to close down the board.
Speaker 1: Order Yeah, yeah, and men out of women's sports to the extent you can do that, yeah, by executive constitutionally. Of course, we're we're not counting chickens here. We're just well, like to look ahead. If we get the victory we've been predicting and desperately want tonight, then then you know, how do you handle that Tomorrow's back. My father always said, grown up, I'm sure yours said something similar, Ryan, And in fact, he said it in a toast at our wedding, and he was a great college basketball player. That there's an enormous difference between somebody who prevails and a winner, right, and being a winner. Being a winner is shaped by how you handle that success and what you do with it. So let's hope we have that challenge tomorrow. But it is it's all about it's about first you got to win, right, save the country, but then hopefully by margins that allow the country to step forward in that first little baby step towards unity. And then the way that if we're blessed with this great victory, you know, just the way it's handled by the victors. I think, you know, should Donald Trump, as we've been predicting, win tonight, I think it becomes the most important speech of his life, the most important speech of his life, at least as it pertains to this nation and this nation moving forward. So we'll talk about all that. We're starting to get some meaningful numbers out of Georgia, a few, yeah, trickling in out of Virginia. We'll give you the latest that coming up at five thirty six eight five five. Where's your A five eight two five five texts Dan five seven seven three nine. You're on the Dankapla Show. You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast. So great to see Trump running it up in Florida the way that he is. Hopefully that's a sign of good things to come in the surrounding states. So when you look at the numbers coming in from Georgia right now, though Trump is up state wide, you look at some of the key counties and Harris appears to be doing pretty well there compared to where Biden was at. But again it's very early, and Trump appeared to be at least Republican returns very positive in the early vote in Georgia as well. Let's go to beautiful Wisconsin, where I've spent quite a bit of time, the critical swing state many think behind Pennsylvania. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: Welcome, Hi Dan, This is Cynthia. Just a couple of comments. My grandson goes to the University of Wisconsin and Stephen's point and Tim Walsh was there yesterday and they went to different classrooms and I guess asking them who they're going to vote for or are they going to vote for Harris or Trump, and only one person raised their hands for Harris, and the classes abrount, Yes, who's.
Speaker 1: This guy you mentioned? Waltz? Who is that guy? I mean, they've kind of buried him late in the campaign, haven't they. I saw a clip today where somebody asked a reporter asked him if he talked to Harris, and he said he hasn't talked to her in a couple of days. So hell, they've kind of banished AI a little bit. But that's great news. I love that kind of anecdotal stuff. What's your prediction for Wisconsin?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, I'm just praying. I'm praying so hard man that that that President Trump takes Wisconsin. And I'm listening to you every day even though I'm over here coaching in a pole Kill school. My daughter's seven children all attend, and yes, and they're doing quite well. But I'm just praying that President Trump takes with continent.
Speaker 1: Me too, well. Cynthia, thank you for the calling. That nice encouraging story there, and and you know, hey, not to get all pretty or anything, but I'm glad to hear Cynthia talk about praying because you know, it's just me, but it's you may do the same thing. It's just something I remind myself of constantly in situations like this, is, you know, the long view, God's in charge, God wins in the end. I remain very confident that Trump will win tonight. But if there's some kind of curveball, some kind of surprise, I just I just believe that when crazy things like that and there's a reason for it. But yeah, so I just think that perspective, at least for me, is very helpful and very true. Eight five five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. Obviously, you know, if you have the same kind of view I do about God and faith, we're supposed to do our part here, and I think lots of people have been doing that very well to try to stop the left from taking over America in this election, and hopefully we see U, we see us succeed tonight. Let's go to Eerie. My kind enough to join us on election Eve. We appreciate that, Mike, welcome to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Dan that I appreciate that. I don't know if Cynthia and Don are representative of your Most of your listeners are not that it proves that map is hard. I get that. Hey, I'm just kind of curious from you. What's the what's the latest betting line on when Trump is going to declare victory? I heard it's eleven o'clock. I'm going with you under how about you?
Speaker 1: I think he'll de clear victory when it's clear he's going to win.
Speaker 3: Well, it's already clear he's gonna win. He's got it right. There's no other way. Something nefarious or mischiefus would have to happen for him to lose. Is according to Dawn.
Speaker 1: Mike, who did what to your whedies today?
Speaker 3: I just get sick of they don't know how man. It's coming down to seven stakes. The seventh stakes are within a point and a half. It's it's the map could go either way. For them to say it's mischief is the only way he's going to lose. He's got the people.
Speaker 1: Bring who's the day Kimasabi? Who's the day Kimasabi? Because as much as you want him to have said that, President Trump has not said that.
Speaker 3: Oh for crying out loud, Dan for a man who says he believes in truth.
Speaker 1: No, Mike, back it up or packet up. This is what Mike does when he says something that isn't true, and then I asked him to back it up. So back it up, Mike. Give me that quote where Donald Trump said the only way he loses his mischief.
Speaker 3: He has said that incessively beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking you for one. Then, I'm so easy. I just want one because I heard him twice today. I heard him say once through Jonathan carl and ABC, and once directly that the chure bad things can happen. He could lose this race. So please give me your quote, my man. And you know what what I think is so encouraging to me. You've got him.
Speaker 3: Seventeen four on NBC, he said it, give.
Speaker 1: Us a quote, Please give Dan? Oh, Michael, Michael, have you tried.
Speaker 3: DCAF danse Okay, Michael.
Speaker 1: All I want is the quote. All I want to.
Speaker 3: Say, so gullible, Michael, gullible. I don't understand whether.
Speaker 1: Michael, it's isn't it hard to live life this angry because it interferes with your brain function?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Poor Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't still sound very confident in his common Harris.
Speaker 1: No, no, and if if yeah, if he had that quote, I have to imagine we would have heard that quote eight five five. Was there a five eight two five five then number. I know you hate it, Dan, but I got to throw it out there.
Speaker 2: The polymarket betting odds are skyrocketing now at sixty four point five percent for Trump to just thirty five point eight percent for Harris. Trump has shot up six percent in the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I wish you had told me the opposite and the reason the reason for that, because I sat there. I'll show you the lazy You have sat in that very lazy boy, the platform with the tape on it. It's great you have sat in that very lazy boy. And I sat there. And I sat there in two tenty twenty, and I was so excited, and the betting nods had just gone over eighty five percent for Trump and brit Hume was talking about that on Fox and I just don't trust those betting No.
Speaker 2: But you know, twenty twenty was an anomaly for so many reasons.
Speaker 1: I guess I get it, yes, I just and I get it that it's real money that people are betting, etc. But you know, there can be a lot of stupid money. Bet Listen, I'm the guy like you. I've been sitting here on the show doing the hard work day after day for years now, talking about why I believe Trump is going to win tonight. But that's been based on all sorts of different things, a mix of data and common sense and this and that, and yeah, so I just I'm not going to bet on a bunch of people I don't know bet money. Did you see that Wall Street Journal's on the guy who bet thirty million on Trump? Whoa? And then Wall Street Journal and the news pages are hard left leaning editorial pages still good, but they were trying to say that he was a Trump shill who was meant to alter those odds in Trump's favor. And he did the interview to say, I'm not that at all. I'm just a guy. I got a lot of money, and I like betting, and I look at and his basic premise was that they always underpoll Trump's support and that Trump supporters aren't going to talk to post Is often, and so that's why he bet his thirty million. But five four zero five e two five five, Ryan, by the way, we'll host the coverage any fifty Koa Denver the blowtorch tonight and do his usual great job. I assume you go straight from here to there six o'clock tonight. It'll literally be a bee line that I'm there between the two studios. Yeah, I look forward to that coverage very very much. Georgia. I hesitate to even give you these numbers because they're meaningless at this point, because there are a handful of votes in but sixty forty Trump in Georgia, just as these numbers are meaningless in North Carolina seventy thirty Harris. But that's with we got more people in the studio now than votes they have cast.
Speaker 2: Still waiting on Fulton County, which is Atlanta, which is of course the big city, and it's going to go heavily for Harris.
Speaker 1: But how much that's the question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're still waiting on account from Athens, that's a college town, Uga, Augusta. Still waiting on that in Richmond County, Columbus, Georgia, and they're just coming in in Savannah.
Speaker 1: So all those will likely favor Harris. Yeah, way, way way too, our ladies. Same thing in Virginia right now, with relatively few votes in and Harris up sixty forty. There. I don't think anybody has been counting on Virginia, right, You're just looking at Virginia as maybe an indicator of where the race stands as the.
Speaker 2: Hole, because that's gone down to fifty six forty theropy and like you said, a lot of the votes still out and the northern Virginia counties which are all going to go heavily for Harris, those seem to be being counted first.
Speaker 1: Interesting because it's always such a tease in Virginia, right, It's like you have every time, oh wow, we might get yeah, but no. And again I come back to this critical dynamic, which is it's only the swing states that are getting hammered with all of these ads that show who Kamala Harris really is. Ideologically it's her. It's on video, the words coming out of her own mouth, and that's what is driven down her support so much and boosted Trump. So any state that hasn't been barraged with those ads, you know, you got to take with a grain of salt. But then you look at Florida. Yeah, and to be cruising to what maybe eight or nine point victory, one.
Speaker 2: Quick tidbit too I used to live in Chesterfield County, Virginia. That's southwest of Richmond. It's a Bellweather county. It went for Biden in twenty twenty by about seven points. Trump's currently leading there.
Speaker 1: Nice. And then we're gonna what do you know how much in there by the way, what percentage in that county yet, probably don't have that credit quarter. Yeah okay, And then you know, we're going to Ohio I think is closing in a few rats here, and then we'll get into the first of the Senate races, first of the big Senate races. And yeah, cross your fingers, say a prayer in that speaking which Colorado, you can still get out and vote. If you haven't already, vote against seventy nine, vote for Gabe Evans if you're in CD j Eff Ford, if you're in CD three, and of course great Republicans everywhere. You're on the Dan Capla Show and now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast. I love the fact we actually have some returns right now now, obviously the first of the swing states starting to come in. Two few votes to make anything out of it. At this point, you've got to like what happened in Florida, right, swing state? How cool to be able to say that Florida not a swing state anymore. Remember just holding our breath on Florida, you know, cycle after cycle, but looks like Trump.
Speaker 2: But he's eleven there now eleven Dan, His lead is almost one million votes in.
Speaker 1: Florida, Lord, four point eighty five to three point nine three. Just you just hope that carries over. So interesting now as we look at the first few percentages of votes to come in, not meaningless numbers. I mean we're talking about a total of maybe you know, six hundred thousand, eight hundred thousand votes, but you look at early votes in North Carolina that that have Harris way way up, so you wonder where those came out of. And same thing in Ohio. Now we know Trump's going to win Ohio and to expect that'll win North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pay no attention to the North Carolina numbers. That first one is Wait County, that's Raleigh, that's where NC state's a college town and whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so so far, I think the best way to sum it up. And then Ryan will have the coverage in eight fifty koa literally five steps across the hall starting at six o'clock mountain time tonight. Let me say one quick thing though, truly, one of the great people in Colorado I think in Colorado history is Alfred Williams, who's worked across the hall from us at Kawai for about four or five years now. Just one of the best, one of the best humans, one of the best talents, obviously one of the best athletes, and he has now left the station group and we will very very much miss out for just a great, great person. Getting back to the politics, look at tomorrow obviously, when we sit here tomorrow four o'clock mountain, we're going to be talking about a dramatically changed world and we're going to be talking about a crossroads moment in American history, no question about that. And so we'll be looking at, Okay, where does America go from Colorado the world? And I know, Colorado, we don't have the governor's areas, we don't have the Senate race this year, but we have some really important stuff. You can still get out and vote if you happen to be in CD eight for Gabe Evans up there, and I hope you do. That race could be decided by a few hundred votes, same with Jeff Hurd down in CD three. That one was decided by five hundred last time. So if you live in those districts, please anywhere in Colorado, if you haven't voted yet, you can still do the right thing, the moral thing, on every level and go out and vote against that hideous Amendment seventy nine. And there's still time to do that, and that could be close because the pro abortion movement needs, the radical pro abortion movement needs fifty five percent to put that in the constitution, so so important to defeat that if we can so right now in Georgia, and again this misleading because Fulton County hasn't come in, but Trump up sixty two to thirty seven. But again, you know, Fulton County hasn't come in, and we've all seen in the past what effect that can have. Ohio, we're starting to get some of those votes right now, really hoping for that GOP pick up there with Moreno. But again they've just got twenty two percent of the votes in, so nothing we can read into it, even though Moreno has about a nine point lead right now, Ryan, we got a couple of minutes left before the end of the show, Big picture predictions. I'll give you mine and then we'll look ahead to your coverage tonight.
Speaker 2: Forty nine to forty seven popular vote win for Trump. He sweeps all seven swing states that we've discussed, and I think he grabs a surprise either Virginia, New Hampshire, Minnesota, one of those three, maybe all of those three.
Speaker 1: Anything you've seen in the returns so far that either support or contradict that Florida is amazing.
Speaker 2: Just the margin in Florida, every single county, Harris is underperforming Biden, every single county in Florida. That is my numbing And so far he looks really good in Georgia. We got to watch him wait for this to play out. But I believe Florida and the trend line there that you always talk about, Dan, I think this has enormous implications for the country at large.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and listen, I mean, I've the guy who's been saying on air for a long long time now that Trump is going to win, and that Trump is going to win comfortably. I still believe that to be true. I can absolutely see looking at everything, you know, the relatively small chance the opposite could happen. I could see that I think America's had a hunger for a female president. But again, I think people can see this person, regardless of gender, is not the right person Kamala Harris to be president of the United States. And Donald Trump did so well in that first term, you know, the drill and Americans were better off and they lived that, and they experienced that, and they saw in that moment that can never be rehearsed, how he handled, you know, being shot in that Pennsylvania field and just the presence of mind and the strength and the courage, and Americans know we live in a dangerous world and the world's been on fire since Harris and Biden have been in office. And even if they don't like Trump, they want him on that wall. So I think there are so many reasons to believe that Donald Trump is going to win, and I pray wins, but also that he wins comfortably, because that then can be that first baby step toward unity, toward America moving forward together, not a silver bullet magic fix, an important first step. And then we need the Senate, right then we need the Senate. We need the GOP to have more than a one vote margin in the Senate and really start to get things going in the right direction. I can't wait to join you at four tomorrow. Look forward to hearing your coverage tonight. Ryan Schuling will be on NEED fifty KOWA in Denver. Thank you, Kelly for your help, and again, just hope everybody takes a deep breath, says a prayer. God's in charge, have faith, and hopefully we'll get to celebrate soon