Speaker 1: Beny like you just let me in my way.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, go to Blazes listeners, and today I'm flying solo. No guests today we will have guests, though we will continue to have guests. I hope you're enjoying our guest episodes. I like having subject matter experts and just talking to people who go out of their way to either make a difference in the world or bring light to a situation that well we very well may have not been aware of. And I like talking to these people because I believe that you the listener also like listening and hearing from these people. Listening to and hearing from well, sometimes I don't put all the words together, but I think point made right Before I move forward, I do want to remind everybody, and I think those who have done so already, but you use to support the show, which many of you do, which I really do appreciate. Please go to www dot world ablazepodcast dot com. Visit the website. You will see social media links, you'll see all of our episodes. I even have a page dedicated to our guests that have been a part of the show where you can view a little bit more about them. There's links to their information and if you choose to, and I hope you do, and I appreciate when you do. To support the show monetarily, there is a link there that you can click. You can go to buy me a coffee from my web page, which is world Blaze podcast dot com, and you could donate to help the show, help us continue to do what we do. With that being said, I also want to address something since we've moved our hosts. We stepped away from Sprecker for various reasons and we are now hosted on RSS, and I've chosen to not insert the advertisements lately, just because I felt it was a taken away from the show quite a bit, especially with the type of content that we present. And I'm not saying we will never have advertisements again. Believe me, it will come at some point, but right now, I just want to focus on the content and I want as little interruptions as possible, which means that if you do hear any advertisements in the future or sponsors, what have you, it'll be worth our time, which will also equal less interruptions, which means you don't have to hear as many advertisements. But again, for now, I am going down the road of for the moment, no advertisements, but again they will return at some point, I'm sure. I also want to thank many of our listeners. Look, I want to address a few things. We've seen a crazy uptick and downloads from other nations in the world. But before I move forward to recognizing those nations, I want to really really make sure that Iceland knows that I appreciate them. When I first started this, one of the first countries, the first international countries, first countries in the world that supported this show was Iceland. I was amazed. I was like, wow, I got downloads out of Iceland, of all places, and they continue to do so. In fact, I've seen multiple downloads. Now I have trackers and software and different things that we pay for that I could literally see a map of the world. I have a heat map that'll actually show me where your downloads are coming from, so I know exactly what cities these are all coming from, a general idea of the locations where these things are being downloaded. Now I don't have your address, and no I'm not going to stalk you, but just saying I can see I can see the info. I can see that there's activity there's activity in and around certain areas. So I just want to appreciate Iceland by thinking Iceland for continuing to support us and recently I also want to absolutely think Australia and New Zealand. In fact, New Zealand and Australia are now in our top ten countries in which all of our downloads are coming from. Number one is the United States, two is United Kingdom, number three Canada, number four in our top ten Australia, number five is Germany, number six is Sweden. Seven there is New Zealand, number eight, Ireland, number nine Mexico, and tenth on the top ten list is France. But making one of the number one cities by downloads is Australia and that is Sydney. And in the number five slot of the top ten cities is Melbourne. So we got two large cities out of Australia that made our top ten. Thank you Australia and again special thanks to New Zealand. And appreciate everything that you guys are doing out there and supporting the show, spreading the word, and if you haven't please share this show with others. And if you haven't done this either, clicked the damn notification button. Look, if you're already subscribing or following the show, you've got to click the notification so you know when new episodes are coming out now before you'll run out and do that. And I half admit I skipped a week roughly, just because we've been going through a few things. My other businesses needed attention. One of my warehouses was recently broken into and robbed to the tune of I think nearly thirty grand. So far haven't counted out all the or even acknowledged or found how much stuff has been missing, but so far we found around thirty thousand or so. I don't need your sympathy. I'm not. I'm not trying to get you to feel sorry for me, just letting you know, Hey, other things have been going on that demanded my attention. But that being said, this episode's long overdue. And yes, I will be addressing the signal messaging debacle that involves Mike Waltz and Pete Hexseth, which I'll definitely get to, but first I have I don't know if I have a bone to pick with this person or kind of disappointed, but listen, I don't usually call out other podcasters or media personalities really often. I mean I do, but at least not really often on this show. I kind of save those antics and shenanigans for my other show I do with my brother Random Thoughts with Manuel George, and that's where we get a little bit more loose, you know, kind of just talk shit, let things happen there. But I was listening to Michael Knowles, and I can good admit this to everybody listen. I do check in with some of these guys in terms of listening see see what's going on in their heads, get a little little idea for the pulse of things. But I'm not an avid listener. I'm not someone who goes out of the way to listen to somebody like Michael Knowles or Ben Shapiro or whatever flavor of the day of the bastion of Conservatism is because I just honestly don't agree with everything they say, and many times, or more often than not, I find it to be quite mundane, monotonous, and boring, to be honest, when it becomes of my Michael Knowles, it's it's really he seems more like he's more of a bishop of the Catholic Church than anything else lately. And again, he's an he's He's not someone that I'm here to to down. I am. I am bringing this up because I'm just slightly disappointed, slightly disappointed, And I'm not attacking his belief in Catholicism either, It's just, you know, just the way he comes across. He's a highly intelligent person. You can't argue he isn't. He's he's well read. But his recent one of his recent episodes, he does put them out quite often, but one of his recent episodes I listened to where he was addressing Andrew Tait. He's brought him up before, but in this particular episode, I felt I felt like or it came across as if he was kind of defending him in a way for being a slave to his own sin, for not being able to help himself, because it's just his character and who he is. And I'm sorry, but that's wrong. I got to call that one out because Andrew Tat is someone that I've talked about before. My brother has shooting. Almost everybody I know has at some point. He's Look, he's a public figure. No matter how you want to slice this, slice this up and try to digest it and take it in. He's a public figure. He says stupid shit publicly. He's just somebody who is in the limelight, as they say, and so if someone has an opinion about what he says or does, well then that's just what it is. Everybody has an opinion because he's not hiding who he is. And he may try to say, well, you know, it's all entertainment and fun, but is it? Is it really there? Andrew? And before I dive into a little bit about what Michael says, because I'm actually gona play clips from that episode and you'll be the judge. And if I'm wrong, if I took this wrong, then correct me. And if Michael gets wind of this, good I really don't care, because I'm sure he's an amazing wordsmith with a large vocabulary and probably could debate me all day until I get tired and just say, fine whatever, throw my hands up. But I'm not here to talk about Catholicism. I'm talking about the fact, at least the fact as I see it, and what you said and what you said about Andrew Tate. And again, Michael, if I misinterpreted, fine on me. But I'm still going to address it. I still am going to address it, but before I do so, I want you to hear a little bit about Andrew Tate, because Andrew's going out recently and just slapping lawsuits on everybody on social media who has an opinion or says something about him, for you know, the defamation, but defamation based on opinions that people have made or come to make based on things that he has actually done. And the argument Andrew always has is that, well, it hasn't been proven in a quarter long there's no there's no evidence against me. Well, yes there is, Andrew, there is evidence. It's all over the Internet. It's everywhere. It's from YouTube to I mean anywhere there's a video format available, it's on x it's everywhere everywhere. You haven't been banned anyway, and so you do have a body of evidence, a body of work which people can judge you by. And but you know, nonetheless, he's he's slapping a lawsuit on everybody he can to try to get them to shut up because he doesn't want to hear the noise basically, and he's realizing there's nowhere else for him to run and shut people out there. Look, they're over it. They're over it. But here's here's here's a clip. It's a compilation. It's kind of long. I mean not play the whole thing. I may chop it up a bit just so you don't have to sit through four or five minutes of this. But here's Andrew in his own words throughout the that teaches.
Speaker 3: Basically how I got girls, how I met girls, how I got girls to like me, How I got girls to fall in love with me, to work on webcam for me, because that's what I did. Was my mo O was fine girls, make them love me and make them work for me, and that's how I got rich. So that teaches everything I know from start to finish about not only getting girls, not only obtaining them, but retaining them.
Speaker 4: I used sex as a tool to make women love me so they'd obey me and live in my house and make me money.
Speaker 5: That's what I wanted.
Speaker 4: So I was a pimp in that sense, Like I was not trying to have sex with women. I was trying to get women to obey me. And I realized that's easier if they like to.
Speaker 5: Have sex with me. Because they don't like having sex.
Speaker 4: With me, it's pretty hard to make them listen to me.
Speaker 6: I don't mention webcam until after I've had sex with the girl. You your boughtom bitch, the new girl you go out for fucking a nice dinner. Your bottom bitch is the one who does the selling. You don't do the selling. The girl has to hear from a girl, and this is where your boughtom bitch has to be trained. So I said, it's so important to have a good first girl.
Speaker 2: Far Andrew sounds like a winner, right. He doesn't sound like anybody who would ever do anything wrong. He just, you know, this just is who he is. It doesn't mean he's actually carrying any of these actions out or his beliefs out, and he's just maybe entertaining. He's doing what he has to do to retain and maintain his followers. Possibly maybe, But these are things that he has said throughout the years repeatedly and hasn't changed. Cadence hasn't really changed his view. But here's more.
Speaker 5: But he didn't teach you in self defense.
Speaker 7: Here's a little move when I grab you by your neck and you start annoying me, trying to resist, and I just pull and then I grab you by your neck again. Then what the fuck you know doing?
Speaker 3: Your face has collapsed and your fucking cheap bones broken.
Speaker 5: You're gonna do shit but cry.
Speaker 3: I guarantee I changed the way you look at sex forever.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be fucking crying. I won't cry.
Speaker 4: I bet you cry, bitch, I bet you fucking cry.
Speaker 5: You're saying I wouldn't cry. You're challenging me to a fight. You're saying I can't hurt you. You're got your fucking mind. I didn't even have to fuck you forgetting a sex part. That's a distraction. My dack can stay on my past. I'll just start beating the shy.
Speaker 2: So I mean, is it still performances? He's right here again on another video that was recorded that he actually really sends on social media platforms, where he's talking about, you know, sex with doesn't matter. I'll just beat you. I'll just beat a woman in submission so that well, they'll do what I tell them because it's all about making that money. Right. Okay, here's a little bit more. If you don't believe me, here's his view on why he would even pursue a woman.
Speaker 5: I have tours, she obeys me.
Speaker 7: I don't give a it about having some beautiful women, so they listen to me so I can get what I actually want, which is not them to means to an end.
Speaker 5: Every single Bond girl was exploited.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what I do when I want your Bond film and I see him basically pimp a bitch to me.
Speaker 5: That speaks to my heart. I've been there, I've.
Speaker 7: Done that, and you wone who's followed me long enough knows that I first made my billion dollars through the webcam business. I have met beautiful women with a good personality, and dollshit will make me money.
Speaker 5: I have to. I don't want to strive to need the money.
Speaker 2: Now, this clip is interesting because Andrew's always, or at least lately, has denied how he made his money. Oh, webcam business, that was just talk. I never really did any of that. But in this clip he admits to making his first million through a webcam business, even says that if anybody has ever followed me, you would know this. You know this is what I did, This is how I made my money, this is what I do. Yet we still have somehow conservative media personalities podcasters who defend this guy who give this guy oxygen, so to speak, in continuing to talk and host him, and they claim, well, hey, I have a right to talk to whoever I want, just like anybody else. But none of them ever pushed back on Andrew. None of them hold him to task, nobody holds him accountable for anything because they're all afraid of getting sued. They're afraid of Andrew just throwing a lawsuit at him. But why would you have him on a show if you're not going to challenge the controversy in which he surrounds himself. Why would you not challenge his statements that he's ever made instead of patting him on the back and acting like he's a leader of the free world, like he is somebody that that all young men should look up to and aspire to be, when he absolutely isn't. Hell, he even just came to America finally they let him come here. I'm not sure the complete details of why or how he was allowed or whatever, but he left Romania, came to the United States and immediately went on a podcast tour. He had He's had his opportunity on Patrick Bett David, which I am very surprised that he even hosted Andrew Tait and during that entire episode didn't even challenge andw taint and anything. You just kind of let them run his mouth and they just all nodded their head as in agreeance, which I think is horrible. You have canas Owen's who's who's always supported him for whatever reason, saying, oh, he's just a victim of circumstance. He didn't really do anything. They're targeting Andrew because he's just Andrew. Well, that's bullshit, that's bullshit. The evidence is out there, the evidence and how he carries himself, the things he says now that may not be physical evidence, but there are reports. There has been many people who've come forward that have spoken against Andrew. And this is this is even before he is I mean as famous as he is now. I mean he's always been in the limelight, but he's let's just be honest, he's probably more famous today than he's ever been. And people have come out in fact, he couldn't even hold back. Apparently one of his ex girlfriends while he was in the US made a claim I'll just say alleged, but Andrew Tate, his girlfriend Breestern is suing him for sexual assault. According to her, he choked her during sex, he got out of control, went too far, things that Tate always says he doesn't do. How many people need to come forward before we actually hold him accountable. Why do we even entertain this guy? Sure, it's a free world. Sure Tate has not been convicted in a court of law, whether abroad or in the United States. But State of Florida is investigating him now. The United Kingdom wants to get their hands on him for things that he has allegedly done in the United Kingdom and Romania where he just went back. He went back to face the music as he still stands firm in the fact that he is somehow innocent. Maybe he is innocent, maybe he is is yet to be determined. And if he is innocent, great, then he's innocent. But he needs needs to denounce everything that he said and how he built his wealth, because the messaging is either way not good, not good for anybody, especially when you have young men who look up to him, boys look up to him. This is not the way to carry yourself, Andrew. But again, let's get back to Michael Knowles. I did all that just so you get an idea of this person. So Michael Knowles recently, I'm not saying he's behind Andrew Tay one hundred percent, but again, someone who has built their career on being a conservative with very very stern roots in Christianity, who claims to live their life by all principles of Catholicism, and Michael very well may I don't know him personally. I really don't. Again, I don't listen to the man every day. I check in once in a while. I probably do what many of you do. I bounce around and hear this person that person here and there. But you know, I'm too busy in my own life to give too many of these guys my attention. And I have my own show to worry about. So that being said, I'm gonna play a little bit of what Michael Knowles says about Andrew Tate, and I encourage you to listen to his entire episode so that you can come to your own conclusion. I think it was episode one thousand, seven hundred and three if you want to look that up, labeled my day at the White House with four Cabinet Members. And once you get past listening to his pontification and how amazing he is and how he is one of the many few of the new media personalities to be invited the White House. He does go on to discuss Andrew Tate a bit, and I'm just going to play a little bit of the clip from where he is, in my view, kind of defending his actions because he's just a victim of his own addiction.
Speaker 1: This defense of that is when a video came out of him hitting a woman and threatening a woman and saying all the things that have come out in these text messages, he says, Oh, we're just playing around. That's our kink, basically, and I kind of believe him on this. He clearly it's one thing for a man to hit a woman, that's horrific enough. But for a man to text about how excited he is to hit a woman and you know, wait for the response back, that's clearly a deeper kind of pathology. So that's why I'm speaking about it, because I don't think anyone, including Andrew Tate, would dispute the basic allegations of this case, or this allegation or this claim that's just come out recently within the last couple of weeks. The question is is it is it good or bad?
Speaker 2: Hold on. So is that the question, Michael, not not the action, but whether it was a good or bad action based on whether or not it was a kink of his whether he just has a sexual preference for choking and beating women. All right, let's continue this.
Speaker 1: All in good fun? Or was this abuse? And I guess my question is what's the difference. I've made this point before. When people are really ironic all the time, they're really ironic. Millennials are guilty of an extreme degree of irony, and I think, well, if you're ironic all the time, then I think you're just kind of earnest.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is it okay because it's ironic. I'm trying to understand here. I'm trying to understand, Michael, what exactly is your point? See maybe I misunderstood you, ma'am taking this wrong, But so far, I'm not quite sure the point you're trying to make. And if you don't really have a good point to make about Andrew Tate in terms of whether or not this is good or bad, then why speak at all other than to get downloads and clicks and whatever, because he's such a controversial character. But let's continue. Let's continue Michael Knowles's opinion, if.
Speaker 1: You do something ironically all the time, then that's just what you're doing, and that's just who you are.
Speaker 5: And the story about Tate.
Speaker 1: It gets to a much deeper political and spiritual problem, which is he appears to be a slave to his own passions. If this stuff is true, if the things he's said in public are true, that he really gets off on hitting women and feeling that he owns them and branding them, putting his name and tattoos on their bodies, If all these things are true, they obviously appear to be true, then he's got a problem. He's a slave to his own disordered appetites and passions.
Speaker 2: Oh I see. So, even if it's true and could be construed as wrong, he's just a slave to his own appetites and desires. He's just a victim of his own addiction. So therefore, what we should be sympathetic, we should be more understanding, Like, what's the point we're making here, Michael, I'm disappointed here. I mean, listen, you can listen to the whole episode. You can listen to that whole section which starts at about thirty two minutes, and it's in so you can come to your own conclusion, because I'm not here to beat up Michael Knowles here on a podcast, by the way, he's not in front of me, so we can't debate this. I'm not on his show, he's not on mine. We probably never will be on each other shows, which doesn't hurt my feelings whatsoever. But the reality is there is an alarming, an alarming pattern of conservatives kind of jumping to the defensive tape, and well, Michael's not outright saying, look, his actions are absolutely fine, because they're all just allegations. No, Michael does go on to say, look, there's been a history here, A lot of it may be true. It could very well be true. It might even seem to be true based on his patterns and his history, based on reports and you know, tweets and everything else that he's done. But goes on to justify what he's doing because hey, guy just says an addiction problem. It's all just a kink. He gets off on beating women because it gives them sexual gratification, because it allows him to feel like a bigger person, because he can control another and make them bend to his will so that he can make money off of their sexual abuse. All right, Well, maybe I'm off, maybe I'm wrong in that interpretation, but Michael, we expect better of you, especially since, let's just be honest, you know, since Dan Bongino pretty much hung it up and he's now Deputy to Record of FBI, everybody's turning to other podcasters, at least in the conservative side, for who's the next guy, who's the next leader, And so far, Michael's name has been coming up more and more, and Michael Knowles has become even more popular than he has been just because of the void that was left by mister Bongino. Whether you're like Dan or not, it's not really the question here. It's just a matter of fact that Michael Knowles kind of stepping into that void. And if that's the position that you want to be in, Michael, and you want to be the bastion of truth and light and Christian morality and lessons, and you know, that's how you want to project yourself and claim how other should live their life. We can't be justifying people's actions, words, even messages, whatever it is, that are based in abuse and hatred and manipulation, because they just can't help themselves. Now, Michael does go on to use some biblical references and continues to say, how you know the weight of sin is a yoke upon you and etc. Etc. And he does say, hey, maybe don't do that thing that Andrew Tate does. Right, So he's not coming to his full defense, but I do feel like there's a bit of justification, like, oh, poor Andrew, poor guy. He can't help himself. He's just addicted, and if he just comes to God, all will be forgiven and all will be right. And according to the Christian faith, sure, sure, just come to God, everything's good forgiven. But will humanity forgive him? I mean, I'm not here again to any spiritual moral arguments as far as the principles of Christianity you're concerned, But the reality is actions and deeds have been done and this guy needs to be called out on it. I mean, sorry, but let's just stop supporting Andrew Tate. Let's just stop giving him the platform to try to win hearts and minds over. Or maybe we should give the platform just let him talk and let him continue to expose himself. I don't know either way. Michael, I expected more of you. I expected that you would have been a little bit more harsh or stern upon someone such as Anderwtaate who's in complete contradiction contrast to what you completely believe in and how you choose to live your life. But hey, Michael, again, not here to beat you up. Just had to call you out on this one, and it continued to do the good work. I mean, listen, your show is doing great, and I'm sure you don't care what I have to say. But I'm also not going to be one of those people who just towes a line, sits down, and doesn't call people out on their shit because well it needs to be done anyway. Good luck to you, Michael, and on your continued endeavors. Now let's move on to matters of national security leaked messages, people who are included in sensitive chats and conversations that shouldn't be included. And of course I'm sure you figured out that I'm talking about the Signal chat debacle that included Pete Hegseth, Mike Waltz, and a reporter from the Atlantic somehow. Well, so what is signal Well, Signal is an end to end encrypted application that has approved for communication, actually has been approved to be used by departments in the government. It's an application that has been used by our military. In fact, many different organizations in militaries throughout the world from different countries obviously territories, et cetera. And the reason that it is used is because it's considered to be one of the more secured apps outdoor applications. I can tell you for a fact that, well, I have people who serve in the military that I know personally, and the conversation of this chat app signal has come up before.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: The Marines use it. And while people question how and why that Jeffrey Goldberg from the Atlantic was added in this chat, it does happen. I've been told by various individuals who served in the Army and Marines and the branches that they would somehow be included in chats in signal that they don't feel they should have been included in. There would be newly enlisted people grouped in with officers who are communicating and talking about various different things, and now they may not all be necessarily sensitive secret information, but definitely is an example of where not all individuals should be in the conversation, but somehow have been inadvertently added. So is Signal something that government officials truly do use?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely. In fact, here is our Director of National Intelligence, Tulsa Gabbard speaking of this herself.
Speaker 8: The Signal message app comes pre installed on government devices. In December of twenty twenty four, CISUS stated quote, we strongly urge highly targeted individuals to immediately review and apply best practices provided in the Guidance to Protect Mobile communications, including consistent use end to end encryption, and they name Signal as an app as an example of such an end to end encrypted messaging app. Ideally, these conversations occur in person. However, at times, fast moving coordination of an unclassified nature is necessary where in person conversation is not an option.
Speaker 2: So there you have it. Tolsi goes on to say that these these apps, or this app in particular, this Signal messaging app is pre installed in government devices is a recommended app to be used for when you can't have those face to face conversations. But she does go on to say that we need better guidance when it comes to highly targeted sensitive individuals when it comes to messaging, and you know when it comes to using this app in particular, so there is kind of an admission that, yeah, we can use this, but it's not recommended it it could be a problem, and in this case, recently it has become a problem. Pete Hegseth has gone on to defend himself because why wouldn't he try to defend himself. He feels that he himself didn't do anything wrong. So the question has come up, you know, how did this journalist, this editor of the Atlantic Journal or The Atlantic, how did they get invited or how did Jeffrey Goldberg get invited to the conversation? How is he added? So it goes on to say, well, it was Mike Waltz, national security advisor, Mike Wallas who did it. And then Mike Waltz goes on to point fingers and go, it wasn't me, it was one of my staffers. So heg Seth is pointing at Waltz, Waltz is pointing at his staffer, and nobody wants to take responsibility, which is ridiculous. I just can't understand how when you're at this level that you can come to the conclusion that you could just pass the buck and not take responsibility, especially when it comes to Pete Hegseth. You are the Secretary of Defense for the United States of America, one of the most powerful nations, if not the most powerful nation in the world, with one of the or really the most powerful military in the world. You can't just pass the buck here. You're the CEO, my friend, You're the one the buck stops with you. You have to take responsibility. But instead he goes on to blame the Shenanigans again, not on his staff or anybody else, which he really should, and he should just blame it on himself and take responsibility. He goes on to try to discredit said editor reporter of The Atlantic, Jeffrey Goldberg, by saying, this guy pedals in garbage. He's nothing bored than a misinformation hack. Here's that clip.
Speaker 9: Do share how your information about war plans against the Heaths and Yemen was shared with a journalist and Atlantic and where those details classified.
Speaker 10: So you're talking about a deceitful and highly discredited so called journalists who's made a profession of pedaling hoaxes time and time again, to include the I don't know the hoaxes of Russia, Russia Russia or the fine people on both sides, hoax or suckers and losers hopes. So this is the guy that pedals in garbage.
Speaker 2: Wow, Pete, not the response we expect from the Secretary of Defense of the United States. What's the proper response here? Well, Pete, I would say, maybe we have no words. We apologize for this leak or alleged leak. We have no idea how this happened. We're going to look into this and make sure this never happens again. We take our national security and security of our military that are out in the field conducting operations seriously, and we will do everything in our power to make sure that these secrets and these communications never see the light of day outside of anyone who is authorized to do so. That's it. Something similar to that. I mean, I know it's not perfect, and write it out and polishit. That was on the fly here, just off the top of my head. And if I can do that, I'm very sure that Pete hegsit, is more than capable of making an even better response. That is acceptable, and he needs to apologize. He needs to apologize. The other thing he needs to do is just shut the fuck up. Listen, Pete, you fucked up your department fucked up. There's no other defense other than I'm sorry, we fucked up. We're not going to do it again. We're going to make sure that we make sure that this never happens again. Period. Now we can argue whether or not this was top secret information that is mute that point, it doesn't matter because the reality is the messages have been leaked. There are times Pete Hex's team update time now eleven forty four Eastern weather is favorable. Just confirmed with Sentcom we are a go for mission launch. Okay, well, look, maybe this is no longer a secret, but maybe it is. Look, if an unauthorized individual was invited to the party in this conversation, could he have easily talked about this at the time that this was happening. How fast do you think that that message could have spread to where all of a sudden, it's like, hey, attack is happening. Now, get ready, make sure that everything is prepared and that nobody is there, and that we don't take any casualties, or we can come up with countermeasures right away. Now, there's there's a screenshot here that I have. Look, you can search social media everywhere for this. It's been leaked. Goldberg has also leaked these things. I don't even know if it's actually in the Atlantic in a release, but he's spoken about it and he's released some of the information. And I also got to call out Goldberg here. Look, Jeffrey Goldberger, you're not clear you knew you were not supposed to be a part of this. Wouldn't you, as an American citizen, someone who's concerned for the safety of America, its militaries and others. Shouldn't you have chimed in and said, wehlla, wait a minute, guys, I don't think I should be a part of this conversation, so that they could have been aware and readjusted, and maybe you could have excused yourself. But no, you chose to stay on the chat to view everything you could, to get all the information. Because the slimy, little fuck toard journalist in you couldn't put America first either. You had to put yourself first. Because what you did after the fact was say, well, hey, I'm not going to spread us around. I'm just I'm just asking questions and blowing the whistle here. Look, we have a breach or something going on. Then later you leaked more information about it because by then it was deemed to not be classified info. Look, the action has already happened, the operation is done. So now are like, you know what, whatever, here you go, guys, Look we have a problem here, and now you're going on a little bit of a speaking tour and getting interviewed about it. No, because the slimy journalist in you who wants to click some likes couldn't help yourself either. My opinion, my opinion, Jeffrey, come at me. I don't really give a fuck. But Peter heg Seth, mister, he says Secretary of Defense Hegseeth. You need to do better too. You need to take response of fucking ability. You need to apologize to the American people. You have to realize that this is an issue. You can't just discredit it because of you know, some journalists who claim to be a misinformation propaganist who was behind various hoaxes that they reported to not be true, was in on this, Like, you can't. There's no level of words or operations of discrediting an individual you could take at this point, because you can't deny the information that was leaked was not true because it happened the operation happened. There are too many people involved that know that these things happened. And so where you at, Peter. Listen, Pete. A lot of people trusted you, a lot of people were behind you being put into this position. Don't let America down. You got to be better. You got to be the guy that is not afraid to take the brunt of the blow. You need to defend yourself, but you also need to realize when there has been a wrong and you need to assure the American people that you're not going to stand for this and it will never happen again. But you didn't do that. You kept digging yourself a hole by trying to defend yourself and discredit others for the incident, when in reality, the buck stops with you, my friend, you are the guy who needs to speak up and needs to right the ship and correct the error. Period. Do that, Shut your fucking mouth, move forward, and all should be well. All should be well, but correct the mistake and don't ever make it again. Now let's move on to other matters of concern. Tensions are rising globally over various conflicts between various nations, and of course, the US is involved. In most of them, as people expect the US to offer their support. But let's talk about another issue that has come to light that is escalating, and that is one between the US and Iran. So Iran refuses to negotiate and come to a deal on its nuclear program. You see, there has been a long standing deal or at least there has been some sort of arrangement regarding Iran's nuclear program ever since I think it was the eighties or late seventies, somewhere in there, when the Islamic regime change happened, the extreme Islamic regime change anyway, So here we are, and today Iran's like, no, no, no, you know, we're not going to comply. We're not going to do anything to make a deal with the United States of America. And the more recent agreement I believe was penned in twenty fifteen, and I believe every so many years we're kind of just check in on this agreement. But the whole premise is, look, we don't want or most of the world doesn't want Iran to develop nuclear weapons. They want to limit their nuclear capabilities. Why well, because most of the world believes that Iran is crazy enough to just use them, just willy nilly, like, hey, we're going to use this nuclear weapon because we can now. The original well not the original, but the agreement back that was finally in twenty fifteen was you know, between five permanent members of the United Nations. So there's China, France, Russia, the UK, and the US. I think it was US and Germany together on this, and it also involved other members of the European Union. So most of the world really wants to keep Iran's nuclear weapons capabilities under control, which at the time included China and Russia. Now I don't know if China's changed their tune lately, but while China does look to keep their partnership with Iran solidified and continue to make money with Iran and improve their efforts in commerce between the two countries, even China knows that it Ran may just be crazy enough to use nuclear weapons. Now, China's a nuclear power, so is Russian, so is the US. And for the most part, while the US and China may disagree and we don't like each other, and everybody thinks Russia is dangerous country ran by a tyrannical, murderous dictator or authoritarian presence in Vladimir Putin. The reality is all these countries, China, US and Russia are using nuclear warheads and nuclear weapons as more of a deterrent to keep things from getting out of control, because it's like, hey, you got a big dick. I got a big dick. Look, we all got big dicks. We're all swinging seven to ten entries here. What are we doing? Do we really want to do this? Do we really want to start going to war on a very nuclear level here? Do we want to do that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, we don't. We don't. But Iran seems to not be able to be trusted when it comes to this. So fast forward and here we go. Trump is, I had to come to the table with Iran to make a deal, a deal that would minimize or take away sanctions on Iran so that they're able to trade openly on all the markets, including that with the US. I believe. But the problem is is Iran saying, nah, fuck that, we're not doing that. We're not gonna do it, We're not gonna comply, We're not gonna come to deal. We don't want to, we don't want to talk to you, we don't want engage with you. We don't care. We're gonna do our own thing. We do not comply, We don't give a damp And Iran's a sovereign nation, they have a right to do whatever they want, and so Trump has threatened Iran. Reading from Reuters a report least March thirtieth, Washington March thith, US President Donald Trump threatened Iran on Sunday with bombing and secondary tariffs if Tehran did not come to an agreement with Washington over snuclear program, and Trump's first from mark since Iran rejected direct negotiations with Washington last week. He told NBC News that US and Iranian officials were talking, but did not elaborate. Trump goes on to say and is quoted saying that if they don't make a deal, there will be bombing. Trump said in a telephone interview, it will be bombing the likes of which they have never seen before. And so Iran has responded this. Coming from the Telegraph, it says that Iran has warned that it will target British forces in the Chagos Islands if Donald Trump attacks the Middle Eastern nation. After mister Trump threatened military actions against the regime if it did not make a deal with the US over its New Year program. A senior Irenian military official told The Telegraph that Tehran would strike the joint US UK naval base on Diego Garcia in response to any US attack. There will be no distinction in targeting British or American forces if Iran is attacked from any base in the region or within the range of Iranian missiles. He added, when the time comes, it won't matter whether you're an American, British or Turkish soldier. You will be targeted if your base is used by Americans. Iranian state media said that Tehran would strike the Diego Garcia facility with ballistic missiles and suicide drones and retaliation for any US hostile action against the Iranian nation. It warned, Iran possesses adequate weapons for such an attack from its mainland, such as newer versions of the Kora Mashir. I can't even pronounce it correctly, but anyway, certain newer versions of this missile that have in an intermediate range, and the shah Head one thirty six B Kamakazi drone with a range of four thousand kilometers. So there you have it. Iran is putting their foot down. They're threatening the US directly, and I get it. They don't want to be under the US's thumb. They're a sovereign nation. They have a right to control themselves, their own programs, whatever. But the US isn't the only nation concerned with Iran's capabilities if they develop a nuclear weapon. The world is concerned. We know that Iran will wipe Israel off the face of the earth that they can, and they've already said they're not gonna make any distinction against any country. I mean, they're gonna use the US as an excuse, but it sounds like they just want to start going to war with somebody. Now, can we afford this war? Can anybody afford another large scale war in the Middle East? In fact, I have a feeling that if this happens, if this pops off as they say, that this will be a very large scale war in Middle East that can drag in Russia and China. See, the tensions here are real because both Russia and China are allies of Iran. And if that's not enough, China is an ally of Russia. Russia is still fighting Ukraine. We still can't come to a deal there and France are completely supporting Zelenski, and we may very well be dragged into a war there as well, if anything to back up our allies and quite possibly save their ass. Maybe I'm not gonna take anything away from the United Kingdom or from France, but let's just be honest. Russia is a formidable force. But if all of Europe stands together, they may have a chance. But in the end, we know the US is going to have to step in, and the US rightly should. We need to protect our allies. We need to jump to their defense, especially with such a major threat. But if that happens, then now we got to look at China jumping in. Iran has already sent drones and other capabilities to Russia and support of the war on Ukraine. North Korea is also backing Russia currently with troops over there fighting against the Ukraine. So anything right now can trigger a world war. And now Iran is saying, look, we're not involved in this whole Ukraine debacle, and they're not directly saying it, but just stick with me. They're not really involved in that directly, but now they're saying, you know what, fuck you us, We're not going to comply. We're not going to talk, We're not going to negotiate. We're just gonna bomb you if you so much as dare look in our direction. We're going to bomb your allies and anybody who has a US base that you choose to use in attacking Iran. Now why is this such a big deal. Well, Iran uses proxies to attack the US and it's allies in the Middle East. We're talking the Houthis, for example, who have attacked merchant ships in the Red Sea, and in response, the US has well, they've they've bombed or missiled the Houthis, and and Iran has been vocal and all this, and Iran is now saying, you know what, We're going to start being indiscriminate and just bombing US bases and their allies that have US bases if the US attacks Iran. And they're using this whole nuclear program negotiation as the excuse. But we all know that they've just been itching to do this anyway and have been indirected doing so through its many terrorist organizations or their proxies. So Iran is at the point now that they're making direct threats against the US. So will President Trump follow through his promise. Is he going to start bombing Iran? Is he going to indiscriminately go after Iran and wipe them off the face of the earth. How many innocent people will be killed in this exchange? And what's hard about the Middle East from my understanding anyway outside looking in with many of these conflicts is the terrorist organizations and groups who carry out these attacks integrate themselves into society. They're so intertwined. It's hard to target them, and it's hard to attack them directly because they put themselves right into the general population because in their mind they won't get blown up or attacked because they know that nations like the US would prefer not to go after and kill innocent civilians. So how is Trump going to handle this? I mean, we can do strategic strikes. We have the technology's capabilities to carry them out very accurately, and we can use special forces to target high ranking individuals in Iran. I mean, we've used the seals to take out Osama b and Laden. I'm sure that if the US really really really wanted to, I mean really wanted to, they can take out heads of state of Iran. I'm not sure what the right move here is there's a lot of back and forth, a lot of talk, a lot of posturing, but the world is really a powder cake. I mean, think about it. We've got the Ukraine Russian situation where that I mean, we're just we're just a hair's breadth from walking into World War three there. And now we have Iran popping off over here in the Middle East, not that they have ever been silent or peaceful necessarily.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 2: They're directly threatening the US and its allies. And then we got to still think about the fact that we got China over here, who is an ally of Iran, an ally of Russia, and either of these conflicts can draw all three of these nations together around Russia and China to come together to fight the United States and allies. Crazy times, crazy times. And I'm just delivering the information here. I don't have an answer. I'm not in that position to give you an answer on what's right or wrong here, But I want to make everybody aware of what's happening, and I want you to think on it a bit, because there is a real threat looming here that we all may have to face that I don't believe it is going to be landlocked. It's you know, it's not going to stay local to any nation where the war's being fought. This may reach over into the United States itself on our own soil, and we have to be aware of that and be prepared to be ready. There are people that are smarter than me when it comes to these things and making these assessments, but I have to go with my gut on this, and I have to say be ready, be prepared, stay vigilant, keep your head on a swivel, and don't be afraid to call things out if it just doesn't look right, Because I think we're under a real threat to our safety and security on our own soil, and we are definitely under a constant threat and security situation abroad with our allies. We're getting closer and closer to a large scale confrontation that for years everybody has been trying to avoid. And maybe it's unavoidable. Maybe it's unavoidable, and I'm hoping that a lot of this is just a bunch of hot air and talk and posting. But you know, when you look at what's happening here and getting back to China, by the way, which who's increased their military exercises and bullying out in that Asia Pacific region. Plus you know what's going on again, as I said, with Iran and what's going on with the Ukraine Russia war. I have a feeling that, I mean, this is just such, this whole situation is literally a hair's breath, I mean a hair's breath Think about that statement. A hair's breath away from a globally catastrophic incident that will affect all of humanity. And I hate to end this show on such a downer and such a down note, but we've got to look at the realities. We've got to be smarter, we got to be prepared, we've got to be able to recognize the signs that may lead to our own downfall and maybe that of the entire planet. I mean this, this is very scary times right now. And with that I will leave you and hopefully not leave you with nightmares. Please like, subscribe, and share the show. Remember visit worldblacepodcast dot com for updates and to follow and support. Have a great day. Contain of your field at Tension Devils Higher your higher Temption.
Speaker 5: Hag stands on the get Doo Doo Doo doo doo doo, doo, doo do