Speaker 1: Oh redal, that's are and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob and tonight is the Cult Member live show.
Speaker 3: Baby, what it is?
Speaker 4: What a do?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 2: Tuesday night for you?
Speaker 3: Hey? Yes, indeed, and uh glad to see so many faces. Glad to see everybody made it this evening. Uh, particularly Spirit Animal, my brother in Christ. How are you feeling?
Speaker 4: I took a hydro codon, I smoked a blunt and the pain is fucking radiating.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So here I was. I was getting my kids situated, making dinner, all these things, and Sam is blowing my phone up and I'm like, what's happening here? Your boy passed a kidney stone larger than a fucking beabie. And he's like, I'm in pain, but I'm I don't know. First he reached out, I was like, bro, I don't know if I'm making it on the live I'm like, Spirit Animal, listen, if you can't make it, I get it, Like, I'm just take care of yourself next thing, you know. Never mind, I passed it. I'm gonna be there, but I'm in pain. I'm like, bro, what do you mean? You passed it, you send me a fucking picture, and I'm just like whoa, whoa. And it wasn't like CMI like oversharing. But it was also like saying that that wasn't a little bit dog that was that was a fucking rock.
Speaker 5: That was the smallest of the three.
Speaker 4: I'm not is that srue if that is one of the third three that we know of, because those three they said it was too big to pass, or if this was a fourth.
Speaker 5: One that we didn't catch.
Speaker 3: Sending fucking cock rocks down the pipe. It well, welcome to the fucking Tuesday Night Live called Memories. Not even nowhere else to go here, I think you get.
Speaker 2: You get a lot of that from like eating too much sugar or too much sweet shit, right, isn't that what that's from, Like kidney stones and shit like that.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't really take I don't drink monsters, I don't do the energy drinks.
Speaker 5: I will have like a glass of sweet tea.
Speaker 4: But I've been pounding, like for the past two years, I've been pounding like two gallons of orter a day.
Speaker 3: Ex Wife Number one used to get kidney stones like crazy from red bulls. So I feel like.
Speaker 4: That kenney kidney palms one through both sides of my family. My grandmother her kenney's are like my dad's mom's like her Kenny's are like functionality.
Speaker 5: And my mom's mother only has one kidney.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you just need to be drinking like a solid amount of cranberry juice every day to just give yourself that natural detox.
Speaker 4: I know, I drink about full four big bottles of cranberry juice and about two big bottles of uh mangoes a day.
Speaker 3: That's good ship. That's good ship. Anyway, Sam, I'm glad that you made it through the passing of this issue. Bro. For the love. When I saw the Spikeys come up, I was like, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Think?
Speaker 3: But no, No, it's a bong. It's a bong, everybody.
Speaker 2: I do not envy you pushing that out, And I don't think because you don't have to push them out all the time, right, like some of them get too big, Like they have to take that down.
Speaker 4: I actually need uh because of how long the Stan's been in, I'm actually gonna have to. It's probably be around four or five operations after that I'm gonna have to have here soon.
Speaker 3: Thoughts and prayers are gonna be with you, Samuel and anything that's your family over here at that Colt can do for you. Please let us know we are collective.
Speaker 5: Here just sending the good vibes. And it made the blessed, the blessed guide each and every one.
Speaker 3: Of the praise be praise by praise be.
Speaker 2: So getting over to the chat here, Luke said, howdy, Uh what up? Luke Rose? Chaos said, what's up?
Speaker 3: Fam Rose?
Speaker 2: The yoke yid the uh the you in the house said, Yo, happy Tuesday. I have a few pronunciations on some Hebrew words. Oh, I always like looking forward to that. Let's go. I'm sure we butcher them all the time. Like how many years did everybody just let me say jum matria looking like a freaking idiot.
Speaker 3: I didn't know any different, honestly, So, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, further record, I had got a lot of blowback on Jacob initially when I first told you guys about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jacob was trying to tell you you were wrong.
Speaker 3: I thought with us, dude, I was like, that's basically this would be the same as Kroll telling us like by the way it's pronounced you and it's like okay, dude, okay, but like he being completely serious. I thought he was like legit telling us that just to fuck with us. And he was like, no, no, it's legitimately pronounced. That was like, shut up.
Speaker 2: I mean he went by the name of hard G for a long time.
Speaker 3: That was after me and him had that talk. And he's like, no, no, legitimately, like not bullshit, and it's it's it is a hard g gum ontre. I was like, get the fuck out of here. But anyway, for sure.
Speaker 6: So anyway, So on a couple of your episodes, so one you guys were talking about like the spirit tree, So it is the Ain soph Ain like that, yeah, right, So so A I N and English and whatever is so ain soph means never ending, really is what the actual translation is. And then their eyes is pronounced a I A M. So I mean is an I A N I am our eyes? An I M are their eyes. Since it's that you can can join a bunch of words into one.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, and Nick, let's see you Bud.
Speaker 7: Correspondent today about like the Old Testament and like interpretations.
Speaker 3: And Nick you're cutting out like crazy. Brother, No, try it again, Try again. It's like it cuts in where it sounds crystal clear, and then it goes alien noises. Let's let's try it one more.
Speaker 6: Time, all right.
Speaker 7: The Jewish interpretation of like the Garden of Eden's story, from what I have come to understand, is not the same almost at all, and in a few key points as the way that the Christians, the idea of like original sin is not even a thing, correct, damn it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like your dragon balls through a mile long fucking sheath of glass, sir, And uh, not the not the clear kind. It's more of just the scattered, all different colored, and its charted up like crazy, and probably sounds and probably would hurt a lot, actually, And that's what it sounds like you're going through.
Speaker 3: From what we heard, you said that the Garden of Eden story in the Jewish tradition is a lot different than the Christian tradition. And we did hear you say that the concept of original sin is something that is different. Actually, if you would, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Even before we go to Royce, this is something that I recently learned too. This was actually introduced the the idea of original sin was introduced and first talked about. If I'm not mistaken by Paul, it wasn't even Jesus. It wasn't anything Jewish at all. It was Paul sitting in his fucking prison cell right in this kind of shit, right.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't believe. So I want to say that Jesus even talked about when humans fell from grace and that's why the sacrifices were needed. But you know what, we could look this up from the Jewish perspective, Royce, what is your take on this?
Speaker 6: So your first question is extremely broad, and I would need to have clarification on exactly what we're talking about, because I mean, it's written the way it is. Are there different interpretations, I'm sure, and what part I'm curious as to what specifically is is different. As far as the concept of original sin, that's we do have a concept or should I say non concept of that. So according to the rambamb basically we say that you can be as evil as the evilest person or as righteous as the most righteous person. The choice inherently is yours. So like every single day we have the choice to do better than the day before. It's not like arsons are necessarily compounded. I don't think it's more where we're able to start over, We're able to have repentance and then start over from there, like if I sinned yesterday and I didn't send today, those things are not mutually exclusive.
Speaker 3: Real quick. In the Torah they do talk about the story of canaan Abel. Correct. Yeah, so the first murder to ever take place.
Speaker 6: Are arguably as far as now there are. I'm sure some measurism that go into detail, go into more detailed than what's actually in the text, but yes, as far as what's in the text itself, yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that being said, that's what kind of okay, aside from the garden of Eden and the eating of the fruit and all that stuff, even if the tyronic version versus the biblical version is different, I think it also could be understood that one of the first sins would also be the first murder that ever took place. So perhaps there's some reference to that being the original sin as opposed to the eating of the fruit. I actually even see that being an interpretation.
Speaker 2: I just looked it up. The concept of original sin, and this is by Jewish Virtual Library. The concept of original sin, as understood in Christianity, does not exist in the Torah or Jewish teachings. Judaism believes that humans are born free of sin, with a pure soul, and that sin arises from individual choices rather than an inherited condition.
Speaker 3: I mean, I understand their thought process on that for sure. I expectfully have my own take. But I mean that's a very fact. I mean, that's to say that, like every baby is a sinner, Like no, babies are not inherently sinful creatures, right, they start making decisions on their own as they get older. That checks out well.
Speaker 6: Also, like not all sins weigh the same, so I think, I mean, and generally in Christianity, like according to whatever the verse is as the waves of sin or death, that is not that is not what the tourus says. So depending on what one's sin is will depend on what one has to do for that level of atonement. There also, for example, with Adam and Eve like so in that case it was death, in other cases it's not. In some cases it's an offering. In some cases, well, it's various types of offering, whether it's a goat, cheap bull, dove, what have you. So not all sins are equated to death.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's the same as to say, like, let's change the words sin for a transgression, right or a a uh, to.
Speaker 2: Miss the mark is what it means.
Speaker 3: Actually, well, let's just let's take it to a different perspective. Right, Let's say that Jonathan, like, I don't want to say the term that I sinned against you, but let's say that one day I insult you and I do wrong by you in some way, and it doesn't have to be to the to the realm of like we're challenging each other to a duel at high noon tomorrow morning. It's something that an apology could rectify. Right, this is this happens. I understand what you're saying, Royce, that not all transgressions weigh the same, But that's also a human construct in the realm of the divine. Wouldn't the argument also go towards it is either all perfect or it is not. It's a very black and white on that.
Speaker 6: No, Okay, So, first of all, even as far as sins, you have an unintentional transgression, and you have an intentional transgression. Sure, let's just say I'm I'm a religious Jew, who doesn't know all the rules of Sabbath. If I violate a rule of Sabbath, there's a much greater difference between doing it intentionally and doing it non intentionally. Also whether it's publicly or privately.
Speaker 3: Very fair, Very fair. But that's that's also where it's more. Is this the humans judging what is and is not the gravitas of the sin?
Speaker 6: Okay, So I understand what you're saying. But to the same extent, this is what, let's just say in an our in the Jewish case, this is what's actually written in the Torah. So since we believe that the Torah is divine and written and transcribed by Moses, but it really was God who was the one who authored it. And God was the ones that said, Hey, if you do this kind of sin, then this is the way you are able to expiate that sin. Then we have to trust.
Speaker 3: I get that if you're if you're sinning against the divinely inspired word, it is as if you are, it is you are sinning against the world of God from his own mouth. So I see what you're saying for.
Speaker 6: Sure, But I'm saying that goes with a tone. It two to where if God says, all right, well, if you did this kind of sin, then you need to do that. Then that's that's in that case is black and white, right, And there's there's also a verse and amos that says that made our prayers of the lips be as bullocks to you. So even though we do not have a temple and we cannot offer up any sacrifices, there is still an idea that if we pray it and we believe it, it's as if it were done, like the commandment, doesn't go away, even if we can't fulfill it.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, Royce, once the temple is rebuilt, let's hypothetically say in the next five years, for the record, take away all eschatology conversation in the end time, prophecy, just just put that on the backist of back burners for two seconds. Right when the temple is rebuilt, they can at that time resume sacrifices for atonement. Correct, correct, bro? How much money is it going to cost every Jew on earth to make pilgrimages there for Passover and then to buy enough pigeons and goats and all these things to atone for all of the sins, Because at that point, it's not like you're just buying one goat, because the temple hasn't been erected in your entire life, So you personally are going to have to spend enough money on enough goats and pigeons and all the shit for thirty years to give or take of sin. Is that about right?
Speaker 6: So I'm thirty thirty eight, so yes, you were about right. But in either case, honestly, I don't know that I've actually never thought about that. What would happen.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's where the rothschild Gold is going to atone for all their Jewish brethren sins over the past few centuries, probably.
Speaker 6: But I honestly I don't know. I'm not sure if it would be that like it would start on day one, because even in order to be able to go into the temple, in order to do anything, there needs to be the red bull. Then there needs to be the ashes of them. And I still don't think that that article that we went through a couple of weeks ago was actually legitimate from my own research, there's no orthodox anything that gave their like Huscama, their approbation on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it seems like it was done by a Christian Jews or Messianic Jews, rather that we're trying to bring about the end of time. Which it's still crazy to me that they even got their hands on one of the five red heifers that we even have in existence.
Speaker 6: That blows I don't I don't think that's true. So I've also tried to do some research as far as do we actually or have we actually had a one pure red heifer, And to my research, we haven't had any. There's been some sort of disqualifying factor for whatever. But even still, they didn't even sacrifice it on the right place. They sacrificed it not on the Mount of Olives. So like even if it was done by Kallayn who was pure and all these other all these other rules and regulations, it still wasn't sacrificed on the right place. So that inherently does away with.
Speaker 2: It just out of curiosity. Is Judaism as splintered as Christianity is? For example, there are I just looked it up, there are forty five thousand different Christian denominations worldwide.
Speaker 3: How many of them?
Speaker 2: Like, how many do the Jewish religion have?
Speaker 6: Yes? No, So, first of all, there's a joke that says two Jews, three opinions, which is fairly accurate. As far as the sects, you have right now, three main sects, and then you have offshoots therein. So let's just say, if we're going to start on the left, you're going to go from the Reform movement. Moving farther to the right, you have the Conservatives, and farthest to the right you have the Orthodox Movement. In each one of those groups, you have various groups. In reform, you have reconstructionists, which don't know, don't I have no idea what the hell that means, but that's that's the thing. In conservative Judaism, you have those that keep shoppings, don't keep shopping, keep kosher, don't keep kosher, are fine with women being rabbis, people that are not filing with people being rabbis. In Orthodoxy you have Modern Orthodoxy, which is a little more lenient, and see them, which is more stringent.
Speaker 3: So out of New York, correct, I mean the city.
Speaker 6: Is I mean not just New York. I mean there's there's there's gonna see them all over the world, but there's just a lot of them in New York. I mean there's there's some in Denver, there's some in New Jerseysey. There's actually, funny enough, Lakewood, New Jersey, I believe has the largest Jewish population besides New York in the United States.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what's funny about that too? I think in New Jersey also has the most amount of Brazilians that live there too, which you would you'd be like, why New Jersey? Of all places, you'd think like Texas or a southern state or something like that, But New Jersey, I.
Speaker 3: Would think Florida right somewhere tropical. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Florida has a lot of Jews, but there are a lot of retired. If you're trying to look at an active Jewish community, it's going to be more in the Tri state area, Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, like Baltimore has has a large community. Ohio apparently has has a large Jewish community. But yeah, you have you have all different kinds of Jews all over the world.
Speaker 3: Where does fardis fit into what you're talking about? Or is that a whole other thing completely?
Speaker 6: So Spartak is a how do I explain that? So when the Jews were dispersed.
Speaker 3: Are all the things you're listing under the umbrella of Askanaji.
Speaker 6: So there are yeah, I mean yes and no.
Speaker 8: Right, So, like there are who are Hasidic. So someone who is relected just means pious. So you can have like, so you can have a Sarti who is Hasidic who follows Nusa, the spard or the far prayer rights. So like that's just kind of where you're where your family is from.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: So like, since my family is from Europe, so I would be considered Ashkanas, right. However, somebody who is let's just say from the other country Spain, Portugal, those kind of Jews are Sfari and there are just different traditions therein so you can still have someone who is Orthodox who haves to be Sparty. That that's just like where your family's from. That doesn't delay one's religiosity, Okay.
Speaker 3: So and kind of to your point, Jonathan, Yeah, there's like forty five thousand denominations of Christianity, but if you look at them, there's like two hundred different types of Baptists, right, There's like twelve different types of Catholic and then there's offshoots of each one of those. Because keep this in mind, Methodist, Anglican, Episcopal, all of these different types consider themsel or Eastern Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, all of them consider themselves Catholic. Now if you ask them to their face, they'll say, no, they're not. But they're not Roman Catholic, they're this other type of Catholic and all these things. But even still within the realm of Christendom, you got two main ones, right, that's Catholicism and Protestantism. After that you get into all of these crazy offshoots and stuff. But I mean it would make sense, would stand a reason that Judaism would have something similar. I mean, Islam they have their own denominations and sex. We know of the big three, but there are others within, like for instance, you know of Site Sunny Kurds. Right. We've heard these three multiple multiple times within alawad Is in that conversation, Drew's are in that conversation, and there's all shoots within within the all shoots too. It's yeah, any of your big religions are going to have that.
Speaker 2: Just going off of kind of what Nick was talking about as far as the whole Garden of Eden kind of beginning of the story, right, And I feel like that's kind of strange. I didn't know that there were two different kind of stories. Maybe not entirely, Maybe there's just a couple of things. I haven't gone and looked at the Jewish version yet, but or the Torah version. But it is interesting because the Christian Bible gets a lot of it's Old Testament stuff from or all of it supposedly from the Jews, right, like they were the Jews are the original Christians, or at least a portion of them are the original Christians, right, So why would there be an entirely different story. The Torah was allegedly written around anywhere between four p fifty and three point fifty BC. The Bible wasn't necessarily even put together until the year three hundreds somewhere in there. You're talking about six or seven hundred years of difference, and all of a sudden there's a new beginning.
Speaker 3: The stories aren't completely like completely different overarching themes to it.
Speaker 2: But what is the idea of the original sin come from? Like we just created original sin seven hundred years later?
Speaker 3: I mean the term original sin. Maybe that was more of a Christian thing. But correct me if I'm wrong. Royce, even in the Torah eve eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is what got kicked them, got them kicked out of the garden of eating. Correct.
Speaker 6: I do agree with that statement.
Speaker 3: So you know what I'm saying. Maybe the Jewish tradition doesn't put as much weight behind that as the Christian tradition does, but it's telling the same story. I could see that also being a thing.
Speaker 6: There's also the Jews. So Jews, as you know, we already we have the oral Torah to go along with it. So there's things that are written or that are not written in the text that we have a tradition for. So for example, there's a there's a book that I was trying to show uh Jacob earlier on in the week where it talks about the tech commandments and all the miraculous things that happened with that. Right, So it's not so you have people that look at that, Okay, well it's just algae, and the algae caused this, this caused this, cause this caused this. Yeah, right, right, So we have a tradition that that spans back to that point in time and said, well, I hear you, but this is what we have. What was passed down from us. So, for example, the the the plagues of frogs initially, so we have traditions. So the Hebrew word for the frog was the singular, not plural. The plural came afterwards. So we have a tradition that there was one giant frog that came out of the nile and then as soon as the Egyptians started beating it, it multiplied. That's not in the text. That's something that we have a tradition for. So just because somebody doesn't have a tradition for it, they you know, can't understand exactly what everything is because you guys have half the book.
Speaker 3: I will say that all the oral Torah completely loss on Christianity. Most Christians don't even know that that's a true statement, that there's an oral and a written Torah.
Speaker 6: So well you can you can't have one without the other likes basically like all the Torah is, as far as all the commandments are, like the headlines. In order to understand how you do it, you buy the necessity you need it. I mean, when it comes to everything from wearing the fill in to wearing the strings, to doing anything you by necessity need need a tradition for it because it's not written.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean I'm I'm also one of those types of Christians. There are some that are literalists that believe every single word to the letter literally. There's no kind of room for metaphor and interpretation on any portion of the book whatsoever. And I don't mean just the tour, I mean the entire Bible. I am personally of the belief that the Torah, the first five books, there are some things that, yes, exactly happened as they were written. And some of those things I think are written down to kind of tell a story and to teach the lesson. And I'm not saying that they're myth or legend. I'm saying that it's like they gave you the keynote facts because that was what was important to take from it. And like, for instance, God making it all in seven days, did it mean seven twenty four hour earth days. I personally think that, yes, that's possible. I don't believe that that's the case. I think time works differently when you're God, So I think that when they put that down, it was just for humans to understand the concept of it more than the actual time Stamp and I think there's some some levels in some wiggle room when it comes to these things in the earlier books personally, but I know that I'm also in the minority on that, dude.
Speaker 2: What's interesting is is that, and I know you don't believe this, but allegedly most Christians believe that the Earth was like created six thousand years ago or somewhere thereabouts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what's interesting New Earth creationalists They're fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: But what's extra interesting on top of that is that the Torah. Well, people that you know, you're like your boy, the yoke yid and I don't know if you even believe this, but allegedly most people that are Jewish, they say that the Torah was written by Moses around the fifteenth century BC. Yeah, so how did that disconnect happen?
Speaker 3: I mean, are you talking only the history's time frame? And I've even heard there's this guy, a Rabbi Sanger, right, who is a very prolific Jewish scholar, a mad respect for the gentleman. Before I say what I'm about to say, please to Rabbi Singer, if you're out there listening, nothing but respect for you would love to have a conversation with you one day. Right. All that being said, I've even heard him say that he believes that the Earth is somewhere around sixty four hundred BC is when it was formed. And I don't inherently have an issue with somebody believing that as far as written history may go back that far. But we have so many sites, archaeological dig sites that show that. Right now, in Texas, they are doing a dig showing that there was human civilization in Texas at fifteen thousand BC. There's a spot in Miami that's showing eleven thousand BC. There's a piece of chert found in North Carolina that came from a mountain range in Europe. Three thousand Earth. I'm sorry, thirty thousand years ago. Dogger Land was inhabited in twelve thousand BC. Younger, dryest kind of conversation, Like, if we're talking about our understanding of written recorded history goes back to sixty four hundred BC, Okay, we could have that conversation. But to say that human existence and therefore the Earth is somehow less than ten thousand years old, is preposterous to me.
Speaker 2: It's illogical, is really what it is.
Speaker 6: So here's what I've heard a couple of things. So when in the tour where it says the worth the earth was void and without form, there are traditions that say that that humans are not as we know them, are not God's first iteration, that there were other societies of their cultures, there were other creations before us that from the creation of Adam was five seven hundred and eighty five years ago, not not that. So the earth was clearly around before humanity. That's first and foremost.
Speaker 3: The other people are the Day six humans.
Speaker 6: So I'm not so let's go before that. So when it says that the world was was formless and void, so that was like chaos, and there were things that ensued before before call it day one. So no, I wouldn't call them Day six ers. I would call them precursors to that. Second of all, there are things that are matter of faith. Third of all, if we believe that God can do anything, so right, So if God is a creator, and let's just say autumn, he created a fully grown chicken. And if you have a scientist that takes a look at that chicken and says, this chicken is six months, three days, four hours old, and you just saw God create it from nothing, so true things can happen at the same time. So you have science that could say this is how old something is given the information we have or the others is also true? Who also believe that God is actively creating the world from nothingness? So before creation there was nothing, so we got created something from nothing with something that we cannot do mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Create something from nothing, right. Yeah, I've battled that ideology for such a long time just in my own mind, trying to figure out how is that possible? And and I I think that what's going on there, and I actually do believe that like everything is or was created out of the void, like one hundred percent. And if you look back and whether you believe in the Big Bang or not, they say that the Big Bang literally created time. You know what I'm saying, Like time didn't exist before the Big Bang, right, basically there was no such thing as linear shit at all, right, and and then all of a sudden time was created, you know, uh, material physical reality was created from that and everything And and I actually am I used to think that it was almost asinine just to think that like the chicken could possibly come before the egg.
Speaker 3: But I'm I'm starting to get on there, dude, it physically had to. Brother, There's there's no I mean.
Speaker 2: Even you can't even say physically had to because.
Speaker 3: The apple or the apple tree one had to have come first. Well not necessarily. The apple tree was created from the seeds within the apple, but the apple seeds itself couldn't have manifested and formed without a tree to sprout them.
Speaker 2: It's what I'm saying is it's like a find paradox is really what it is if you look at all of it.
Speaker 3: And that's my biggest deal with the scientific community. And you know that I am a fan of scientific explanations for a lot of things, right, And I actually just heard Rogan talk about this. It was like a quick clip from him, and it was like to say that everything came from nothing, right like the Big Bang. On the scientific and evolutionary conversation of this, you could accept all of it if you give them the grace for one miracle, the Big Bang happening to Adams sparking off of each other to boom and create everything else is miraculous in and of itself. Right. Take away to the divine and the spirituality and all that the term for just miraculous, some unexplained thing happening with no backing whatsoever. Right, yes, statistically exactly, And then he broke it down. He was like, so statistically for that to have taken place, big Bang happens time existence, the Sun, the stars, the planets, covalesce over billions of years and create themselves. Life spawns from the water, It goes to the single form, you know, cells, and then goes into these forms, these forms, and we got amphibians over billions and billions of years they become mammals, and all this the amount of statistic improbability for that to have taken place, And these dudes are willing to hang their hat on there. Never mind the fact that a dude named Jesus actually physically walked the Earth and died. They can argue if he was the Son of God or not all day, but they're willing to like really argue if that du was real. But they're willing to also say that the Big Bang and all this legitimately miraculous shit happened because it just had to. And it's mind blowing. And I was like, Rogan's kind of on one there He's not even saying he's pro Christian or anything. But it's like the hoops that you have to jump through, the actual hurdles you have to jump through for the Darwinian explanation of things to actually be true statistically, that's it's impossible. Yeah, it's not crazy.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, I just want to pause it. Something. So if in the case of what you believed that God created nothing from something, there might have been a spark, a big quote unquote bang that was that came from God. That I mean that that was the daisy creation were as they were written in the Torah, you know, for my sake. But I think you can have that, you have a big bang where it just came into existence. But it's just who created that big bang? Was it just happened since or was it divinely.
Speaker 5: Happened.
Speaker 3: That's where I'm at with it. I am a believer of the Big Bang, not not as we've seen it in textbooks. Okay, I'm just gonna throw that out. I think that they probably got it semi close. But something can't come from nothing that defies all laws of our physical universe. However, God could have spoken things into existence, and what would God's voice sound like coming from the void put potentially a big fucking explosion that sparked the life and everything else and set the first domino flick into motion, that set the chain of events off. Yeah, I could see that too for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's hard to wrap your mind around. I would actually posit now, Well, you don't believe in past lives or anything like that, but I think that it wouldn't even be necessarily that crazy that every single time you're like you reincarnate, there's a new big bang every time.
Speaker 3: I mean technically speaking, every time a sperm meets an egg, is there not a small bang a spark of life if you will. Yeah, I would just say that.
Speaker 2: I think that, you know, the the moment before the big bang or whatever sparked creation, you know, because it's said that, you know, God spoke it into existence, which I actually think that that actually checks out. I'm not even saying on a religious term. I'm just saying, like, manifestingly, you know, you're supposed to say it, right, and but I think that it probably He probably thought about it for a little while, you know what I'm saying, or he it, whatever the fuck it is. You know, just there's probably a fair amount of thought because you look into it, like you look just at nature, and like everything.
Speaker 3: Is so perfect, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm well, not every Well, it's perfect in ways that we could never recreate, you know, as humans.
Speaker 3: I believe the nature is perfect right for what it is. It may not be perfect for me to live in the desert with my current situation, right, but it is perfect for the creatures that inhabit that biome. Right. I'm with you one hundred percent. And I mean, who's to say that that's just like you just said, Bro, we couldn't have created that. A human mind is not profound enough or insightful enough. At least the humans that we have met and talked to are not profound enough to create these things, just to create a being with a working nervous system, with a working digestion system, with all the other bits and pieces that make our bodies function. Bro, we ain't that clever, like real talk? We are not?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, there are absolutely limitations to the human one percent. Now I take it a step farther and I say that, well, you know, these these meat suits are not actually what we are. They're just temporary manifestations. Right, So I'm not even gonna say that. Whenever I say we, I don't even necessarily mean humans, bro, Like I'm talking about just you know, the spirit, the soul, whatever you whatever you think that we are before we existed and after we die and all that kind of stuff. Like, I think that we actually had some involvement in the creation in that sense. And I know that sounds kind of crazy, but if we all spawned from one big thing, it would make sense that we had some kind of involvement in on that. But anyway, I know that's more of a meta conversation spirit animal. Go ahead, sir, You've had your hand raised to look like you were about to convulse. There, Sarah, So what are your.
Speaker 5: Thoughts old on phone? Acting stupid? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So about the Big Bang, I think, well, if everybody says, oh, it's just these two, are these pashings from nothing into everything's being made? Funny enough to the guy who proposed the Big Bang was a Catholic priest.
Speaker 5: I believe that.
Speaker 3: God is God.
Speaker 4: God, it is what created it, and the Big Bang supports that. Even though no people don't want to say, oh God, there's nothing, But how does something for that smaller than the head of a pin in massing is something that's never quote unquote never ending, forever, always expanding. Life kid, space is never ending, right, but you can send it to a single pinpoint. I think that God, he God is one who created everything, but I think that we will never really know because everything works on the cycles, and I don't I think this is not God's first creation. I think this is one of many, and I think that we will never be able to understand it because it's our mind is notable.
Speaker 3: I agree with that one hundred percent. How do you explain calculus to a five year old? They there's no way of doing it. Their brains cannot comprehend the theories that you're trying to give them. I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: I'm Asian, and I can't tell you what the fuck cacklust is.
Speaker 2: Fair point, Yeah, but you're an American Asian.
Speaker 3: You're not even like the smart kind you know.
Speaker 4: Now, to be fair, you throwing money to drugs, I can do that.
Speaker 5: I can convert that shit and whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Dude, that due to the drug game for teaching everybody's standard to metric conversions since fucking ninety eight, you.
Speaker 5: Have nine minimated.
Speaker 4: We obviously we use maxis just in long positions, haven't.
Speaker 2: We always said that Sam is like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, and he just made the same exact statement that Ricky from Trailer Park Boys says, is that like it's terrible at math, but like you break something, break something down into grahams and ounces and pounds. He can do it off the top of his mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah what Okay? I just finished season one of Boys. O.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's a classic Julian Dick.
Speaker 5: I don't really like Julian Yeah as.
Speaker 3: A motivator, okay. And let's be real here, if it wasn't for him, Ricky would be fucked dead. And if it wasn't for Bubbles, they would have no comic relief.
Speaker 2: Bubbles is the smartest all row what Bubbles is the smartest one out of all of them?
Speaker 3: Really, I think he's got the most figured out, but he's also got the most ship wrong with him to where he keeps getting in his own way. If it wasn't for those fucking kiddies and that all the food for that, taking all of his money, he'd probably run Canada by now.
Speaker 4: I have a I just feel bad that that boy gass some thick assole. Bro.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for the actor because he doesn't actually need glasses, so.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, you know that his vision up.
Speaker 3: Bro, and so like in especially in the first few seasons of it, so the whole local roots kind of thing, he really just put on these ridiculous coke bottle glasses and he can't see shit. So he's squinting and he has to like look big for the camera and he's doing that because he just kind of he's kind of doing that just to try to see shit. He and he stopped doing that so much in the later seasons though. Fuck yeah, dude, at this point he probably needs LA six just to unfunck what he did to his own eyes for the bit. Dude.
Speaker 2: They have a podcast I would love, dude, and they don't even give a fuck if it's conspiracy related, just to talk to the trailer park Boys would be so sick.
Speaker 3: They do have a podcast, but it's, uh, it's not them as trailer park boys. It's the actors kind of talking as themselves. But it's so cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say I prefer Letter Kenny over Trailer Park Boys because if I want to see some fucking dumb shit in a trailer park. I'll just go back that, I'll go back to the meadow and I'll I'll see that ship on daily.
Speaker 3: I prefer Letter Kenny over trailer park boys as well. But if you're gonna go for the entirety of Canadian comedy, you gotta look at them both. Also, what is that you keep holding, Sam?
Speaker 5: What the axe or the blunt?
Speaker 3: The axe? What is this?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god? Oh she's a beaute.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I actually I wonder my me and my cousin will take the cards and I want her okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, I'm getting my crusader helmet fixed. I got drunk, and me and my cousin he has a helmet. I had a helmet.
Speaker 5: We bashed it and actually split the helmet.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, just at this point, Sam, just come on and and you know, team up with Jacob with the Louisian Animals or whatever you guys call yourselves, with the with the uh medieval fighting ship. At that point, why not you look like you got that.
Speaker 4: Dog in compared to those beasts of them.
Speaker 5: And have you seen Jacob the dudes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Jacob's the biggest guy in his group.
Speaker 3: There's a team in uh Atlanta actually might be closer to you. I fought with them at Dragon Con a couple of years back. Solid guys. I think they were called the Harvesters at that time.
Speaker 5: Cotton and fucking peanuts.
Speaker 3: Soul Harvesters was the intent, but that that too. Fuck yeah, dude, just go merk r oh, he can go merk for sure.
Speaker 4: Is there a way that can I do something like dwarf? If I get on the can I have it dwarven inspired? Since I'm short fucker?
Speaker 3: Okay, so side tangent to my favorite sport boohert. No, you cannot have dwarfing or for that matter, fantasy inspired armor. It has to be historically based and it all has to be from the same country in the same century. Like, for instance, you can't have a Eastern helmet like in Russia. Right, you can't have an Eastern inspired helmet with Spanish inspired arms with a Celtic inspired shield like, that's not gonna fly. So my kit is twelfth to thirteenth century British based.
Speaker 4: I was thinking more like Korean base, but instead of it actually tall, I could be since I'm sure I can make it more stock.
Speaker 2: What's that Asian one that I really fucked with? What's that one called?
Speaker 3: Uh, you're talking about the Mongol kit?
Speaker 2: Dude, that is the sickest kit out of all of them.
Speaker 3: I respectfully will say in my opinion that the Samurai Kid is the most legit as fuck. However, a really expensive really.
Speaker 4: Just for the just for the torso the app sing is. I looked at the fucking I was gonna buy a suit. It was about thirty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: So I will say this because the traditional Samurai armor there wasn't that much metal being used for boo hurt. Everything has to be steel. So yeah, like a decent kit will run you. I think my first kid I was able to put together for like thirty five hundred bucks, and that was steel deal after steel deal that I got right now, especially with the way that shipping costs, you're looking at spinning about five six maybe seven k for I mean this helmet, That helmet alone cost me twelve hundred, like real shit, and that's all stainless. The chess plate behind its titanium. I got that for a steal. But your boy that I got it from bought it for like eighteen hundred. Uh a full samurai kit. Yeah, you're looking at spending ten k like right off the rip.
Speaker 4: Right, actually have a katana in the house, Like an actual katana that my my grandfather's older brother, Dewey, the one that fought Nom and everything.
Speaker 5: Uh he actually because before no, he was in.
Speaker 3: He was in.
Speaker 4: He fought in Uh World War two Korea and Nom he took he took the ka off of off of a dead jat.
Speaker 3: That's fucking dope. But I'm glad you brought off weapons. Your weapons have to match your kit. So like me with my kid, I can never grab a katar, I can never grab any It has to be swords or axes that are based primarily around the time frame that your armor and kit was used. Now the samurai kits, they're using katanas, but keep in mind everything has to be dull, so it's not like you're using a traditional katana from back in the day. You're making a rounded, dull katana specifically for the fighting.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, So the one that I have, Uh, the blade, I feel bad.
Speaker 4: I should take better care of it, but it's rusted, but it was rusted when I got it.
Speaker 5: I'm scared to even like put it. It's up on a mantle piece right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm fixed with some electrolysists. There's there's experts that could do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I want if I do that, I want to soften it. But I'm afraid with the red stone and everything. I'm afraid if I do it, I'll cut myself and then my soa being bued.
Speaker 5: In that bitch. I don't need to No, I don't need the bad juju.
Speaker 3: Careful, Sam, do it. Luke.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you've been having your hand up there for a minute there, guy.
Speaker 3: Uh, what are my thoughts?
Speaker 10: Sir? A, You're good. I was just gonna let I know. So I'm modeled and formulated the quote unquote big bang and we can go over that in the next episode if you'll want.
Speaker 3: Hell Yeah, yeah, send it dude, I'm fucking down. We need to schedule that soon.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get back over to the chat over here, because we're starting to stick up.
Speaker 2: Uh, Midnight cong said, hey, hey, what up Midnight?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: The yo yid said, send this to your liberal bestie. It's called Luberol lube for sensitive assholes.
Speaker 3: Ah, I love it. That's great.
Speaker 2: That's a donkey for the Democrats. It makes sense. I like it's like a liberal but liberal. I like it, and it's and it comes with a two dollars coupon.
Speaker 3: Ah good. You know commies they're all about finding a good deal.
Speaker 2: You know, they just want it for free.
Speaker 3: Actually, ah, you're right, you're right, they want a government funded What am I saying?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: The white boy Wizard said, what up? You sexy motherfuckers?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 2: You're the sexy one white boy Wizard? What is this say? The line Bears fans I hate football? Is that I hate football?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's unfortunate y'all got that ass. You should have won that game. I'm sorry, who is this, Mikayla? Who's the Bears fan? Yeah? You should have won that game last night?
Speaker 5: And yeah it was heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I actually stopped watching it because I was like, oh, the Bears got this in the bag. You know they the Vikings ain't doing anything. JJ McCarthy's checking everything down. And then I went back and checked the score later and I was like, how did this happen? That's just crazy. Meanwhile, I will say that my Steelers are looking primed for a Super Bowl run. Aaron Rodgers is looking like Aaron Rodgers of old. DK Metcalf is probably the best receiver in the league. Our defense it looked like shit, but we're working on it. But we did beat the Jets, which, to be honest, I thought that beating the Jets would have come a little easier. But they look really good. So yeah, football's back. I'm stoked. I'm whole again, at least for the next you know, four months.
Speaker 3: It's been five years of me and you doing this show together, and for five years I have heard you say that they are primed for a Super Bowl run.
Speaker 2: This is the year, this is the let me tell you why before all right.
Speaker 3: So, uh, they had Ben Roethlisberger.
Speaker 2: The last two or three years of Ben Roethlisberger, he was old, he was washed, he needed to retire away before that. And then we brought in Mitch Trubisky, which go figure. He was an old Bears quarterback, so of course he sucked. And then we brought and then we and then we drafted Kenny Pickett, which probably the worst draft choice ever created. Why the draft him because he The whole thing about drafting Kenny Pickett was because he came from the University of pitt and we already have a lot of uh Pittsburgh fans believe that we missed out by not drafting Dan Marino. Dan Marino went to the University of pitt and they were like, well, we can't miss out on that one. They thought that he was the next coming to fucking Dann Marina, which still blows my mind.
Speaker 3: The university, Yeah he was, he was. But the point is the University of pitt do they like produce good players because I can't name like any.
Speaker 2: Larry Fitzgerald came from there, Lashawn McCoy.
Speaker 3: Ty Law. I think Tylaw came from there.
Speaker 2: If not ty Law, definitely he he actually went to the same high school that my dad went to in Pittsburgh. But yeah, there's a lot of good players that came out of pit So not even trying to hate on them. They're just in the A SEC. It's not the SEC, you know.
Speaker 3: But anyway, yeah, we went through all of that. Last year. We we brought in Justin Fields, which another Bears quarterback, and did with the fucking Bears for other reasons.
Speaker 2: We just like pick up their ship and we think that we can turn it into gold. But the thing is is that it's the stink is too deep. It's too deep. They stayed in Chicago for too long. I'm sorry, Mikayla, I love you, but whenever it comes to football, I gotta talk that shit.
Speaker 3: I get it, turning chicken shit in the chicken sal The Saints have been trying to do that for years, and I'm sorry. I just prefer my professional football back in the day, when guys are getting paid to knock the shit out of each other and injured players. It seems like it was a better sport back then. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, it sounds like you would be a good Steelers fan, because that's what the fuck were about.
Speaker 3: Baby. We literally we got caught.
Speaker 2: We won that game this past weekend because of a massive hit. So just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 3: Somebody got ejected from the game because they can't hit each other anymore. It's insane. It was a legal hit.
Speaker 2: H Jayalen Ramsey.
Speaker 3: We brought him in.
Speaker 2: I used to hate him because he talked a lot of shit. Now I love him because he talked a lot of shit on behalf of the Steelers. God is love your thoughts there, sir.
Speaker 11: Jacob elieves he got the fact that the Saints were the last ones to get in trouble for head hunting.
Speaker 3: Weren't they, That's all I'm saying, dude. Now, I'm not proud of the fact that they got caught, you know, I feel like they could have been a little slicker about it. But also it's gonna go down in history that at least the Saints are the last team that were confirmed playing a man's sport when it was still a lawless wasteland. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I hate the Saints for that. They ruined Brett bahrk you.
Speaker 3: You know, damn good you just said the Steelers were known for that. Now all of a sudden you hate them for that.
Speaker 2: No, there's a difference between wanting to end somebody's life because you genuinely just love running people over, and then there's the difference of what the Saints were doing, which is they were purposely trying to injure somebody. You don't go into a game doing that. You go into a game, yeah, you want to deliver absolute like mac truck mentality all day, but you don't like intentionally injure somebody. They were fucking doing it wrong. Every team did.
Speaker 3: We just got caught, Like, let's not negate that fact, like every team had their fucking brute that they would send out there to injure players and hopefully in their career, and like they got paid extra for that. And listen, I'm not saying I support that, Okay, And I'm here's the deal. These dudes are getting paid millions of dollars to play this game. They know that CTE is a real risk that they run when they play this game. Now should I do? I feel like we should protect these players in some way and try to prevent brain injuries. Of course, of course, I don't want to see people lose their life for a fucking game. All I'm saying is that it was a more entertaining game when head hunting was going on. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even think that there's so much worried about the CTE because that's that's a long term investment that the league is not invested in. They're more worried about like the short term stuff. So like the illegal hits, because if you take your star quarterback and there is a dirty hit done done to them, and you know, a late hit or whatever. Tom Brady was always Tom Brady was like the Lebron James of the of the NFL. Just you touch them and there's a flag right up and and and unfortunately, like not all quarterbacks were granted that, but it was more of a tom Brady thing. But they started really implementing that whenever Tom Brady was you know, winning championships and he was selling tickets and all this stuff. And so I believe that they started pussifying the quarterback position specifically because the owners of the NFL were trying to protect their investment.
Speaker 3: And speaking of can we talk for a second about, well, who just played the Packers?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Uh, the Vikings. No, not the Vikings. The Vikings beat the Bears.
Speaker 3: I'm forgetting who the team was.
Speaker 2: Lions. Yeah, it was an NFC nor thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw something, And you know, I don't really watch much pro football. I have nothing for the sport these days. But as I was flipping through and I saw a glimpse of something. I need a little clarification on this, all right, there was a Packers I guess he was a wide receiver maybe, and it looked as if he was wearing a fake helmet. Yeah, it was so big. Then they showed another close up and I'm looking at the dudes next year and they're wearing normal helmets. Yah, they're newer, Like they had that like hexagon in the mill and that's dope. Whatever. This dude was wearing like a full pussy pad covering over his helmet for like extra padding on the outside of his fucking helmet. What is this is there's a brain injury that he's still nursing back to health or something.
Speaker 2: No ill, not a lot of players, but there are some players. The league started to allow that, Like I think last year they started to allow it because of all the brain injuries and all the concussions and everything. It's supposed to reduce the concussion rate by a certain percentage. It does look ridiculous, but it does protect, you know, a little bit from getting concussed.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: There are like if you've been watching, I know you haven't been watching, but over the past couple of years there have been crazy concussions. Like the main one is too attack of iola out of for the Dolphins and to a tech of viola to attack of viola hit. I think he's a Whian or some shit.
Speaker 3: I say he's gotta be smoeing. That's an islander name if I've ever heard one.
Speaker 5: He played for Bama.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he actually took over for Jalen Hurts, which is pretty crazy. But anyway, so to uh dude, he kept on getting concussed after concussed, after concuss. The last time that he got concussed, they shut him down. I think this say is I don't know if it was last year year before they shut him down because he fucking couldn't get up and he tried to get up, and he didn't know where the fuck he was and he was like stumbling all over the place like like he like his brain was gone, like it was. It was actually pretty fucked up. So I understand why you know you want to take all the precautionary measures. I have nothing nothing against people trying to protect their head.
Speaker 3: How much do you want to bet. Let's let's take an open bet right now, how long before flag football replaces the NFL? Never? Oh no, I'm giving it maybe another fifteen.
Speaker 2: Brother, No, it won't happen. And the reason why it won't happen is because people were already complaining about how simp. The NFL has gotten over the past, you know, fifteen twenty years or whatever, and they've only made it worse. And the XFL came back and as a result, because they're like, look, I mean, we need big hits, Like this is why we watch football. It's like you watch hockey for the fights, you know what I'm saying, Like that's and you watch the NFL because you want to see grown gladiators destroy each other.
Speaker 3: You know, no, what fuck this, Let's let's bring rugby to the States. Can we do that? Can we all get on the same page with having rugby takeover football as the man's sport. I'm here for this.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I would fuck with rugby. That's that is some hardcore shit, dude.
Speaker 3: They're fuck They're here for that smoke and that blood, and they came for both.
Speaker 2: Dude, there's full on they're full on gorillas running out there. Yeah, I mean, some of the world's most stout men I've ever seen. But yeah, I don't think that. I don't think the flag football will ever replace the NFL because there will always be a hunger for uh destruction and the NFL knows that. And I think that they're going to try and pussify it as much as they can to a certain extent, But the NFL will be around until long after we're done.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, We'll see. I'm hoping there's too much money in the Legends Football League, the LFL that are also called the Lingerie League. I hope that that takes off more. I mean, look, you don't have to have women out there and like booty shorts and a brawl. Okay, we can give them proper jerseys. They get out there and they get them hits in, dude, and they're not I don't know what the concussion rates look like for them, because it's usually a girl that's weighing like one hundred and thirty hitting a girl always one hundred and thirty. The force to the skull is a little less than a fucking two sixty plus two sixty head on Clifton. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they did that, I would be the first person in line throwing dildos out onto that field, sir.
Speaker 3: Like that. I like the WNBA quit throwing dildos on the court playing basketball in the dildo range. I don't know what to fucking.
Speaker 2: Tell you, bro, Yeah, that's you know, you want to see destruction. And I'm not saying women can't destroy each other. You know it's been done Ronda Ralsey both destroying and destroyed. I love seeing that kind of stuff. I mean, I actually kind of feel bad about it. But you know that's just more of a you know, you want to protect the women, and so you hate seeing them getting battered like that. But at the same time, it's another woman, so it's fair game.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to watch female football, dude, I'm good. Well, I don't want to watch female I don't want to watch fembale basketball. I don't want to watch female baseball. I don't want to watch female any sport. Maybe, I mean, this is gonna sound a little sexist of me. I want to see them cheerlead, bro, that's I mean, maybe some soccer, Maybe some soccer. I'll throw some soccer in there, But I can't.
Speaker 3: Say watch female sports that are entertaining to watch. There are some that are out there. I'll throw that out. Like, for instance, volleyball is solid.
Speaker 2: Do you watch it for the game, sir, or do you watch it for the shorts?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: First of all. You know that I do not like them. Skinny them volleyball chicks do nothing to them.
Speaker 2: They are they are fucking busted Canna biscuits below the waist, sir, you know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're not that I desire.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is, I don't have any problem with any women doing anything, playing anything, but it's not going to get the viewership of a man in a battleship or a battle type arena. It's just it's not the same.
Speaker 3: Uh, there's something to be said for that. I get this, but.
Speaker 2: Unless they're coming out with like spikes on their shoulder pads, I probably watch it.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't want to watch actual gladiatory combat where somebody's gonna die from it. I mean, well, that sounds horrible, but no, I'm as far as this goes, I'm still thinking that the NFL is going to go maybe not full flag, but I am expecting that in the next fifteen years it's going to become so detached from the football that we grew up watching that it's gonna bene unwatchable.
Speaker 2: I'll you know what, I'll make an exception.
Speaker 3: There are there are some women out there that can absolutely lay a hit stick. There's no doubt about that. Join the NFL. Just join the NFL. Never I watch you, I watch you, then you can you can have your own locker room.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 3: You know, we're not trying to get creepy or anything.
Speaker 2: Like that, but like that's the only way, that's the only way that it would be entertaining.
Speaker 3: That would be abysmal. Bro Again, I will refer back to the Serena in uh, what was the other one's name? Venus they're about at tennis. They were the top rated female tennis players on Earth and they got fucking trounced by the two hundred and eighth best male playing tennis on Earth. Because it's men and women are built differently. So if you're gonna have a women's league of playing football, let it be a women's league. I will say that the LFL is incredibly entertaining to watch, and I'm not saying that for the sex appeal of it. I'm saying because of the actual athleticism and brutality. Did you see that.
Speaker 2: The WNBA All Stars lost to a middle school boys basketball team?
Speaker 3: Yes, and to the absolute shock of fucking no one. I'm sorry, it's and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily like shitting on women. I have more respect in the world that for all women, right, I have nothing against that. What I'm saying is is that women are graded certain things, men are grad at certain things. I don't believe that men should be walking down a fashion runway.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's our goal. I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I even think that the idea of male cheerleaders is kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like throwing them up in the air. I get that. You got the dude, that's like the base, it's like holding them up. Fine, it's kind of weird. You should be out on the football field if you can launch somebody up that way. Fair, But one of them are getting concussed and the other one is probably getting that ass at the end of the night. I'm just I'm telling you that the male cheerleaders, although it might be seen as homosexual, I promise you most of them have way more of the plan afoot than what you'd be led to believe.
Speaker 2: It's working smarter or not harder.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: It's a back doorway zombie same. I saw that you had your hand raised, but I want to hear zombies. I feel like she's about to chew my head off of this, or maybe you'll agree with me. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 12: And I'm I'm gonna figure out what I want to say real quick.
Speaker 9: So well, I will say that I have a male and female child that both play flag football. I have been a coach for flag football and had an almost all girls team that took the championship. I watched females dog boys in flag football left and right. That being said, I mean, yes, there is really good it is flag football base, but there is like really good flag football girls too.
Speaker 12: That being said, I do think that men and women can't play on the same level as each other in like the NFL. That's clearly not gonna happen. But mom, they can hear you.
Speaker 9: But I was actually gonna do hashtag Adam and Eve because you guys were talking dildos and I was like, oh hey, hashtag. But then I then you guys went on this whole other kick.
Speaker 2: So promo code cult get fifty percent off. You get ten free items, free shipping, and discreet shipping. By the way, use the promo code cult Adam and Eve dot com and.
Speaker 3: If you are going to your local WNBA team and you're trying to pull off that prank, look, the promo code could be used for that as well. I'm not here to judge where or if you happen to ham a dildo. I will say, make sure you don't hit a person with it. Don't be a dick with that big dick, but look promo code cult.
Speaker 2: And also talking about flag football, no disrespect to anybody that enjoys it. But that's like somebody saying that they're really good at flag football is like is like me, who I haven't played football in I don't know, six or seven years, but I've been playing a lot of Madden lately, right, And what if I was to go up to I don't know, Christian McCaffery or you know name, you're a really good football player, and I would say, dude, I smoked you last night, and wait till we meet on the Great Iron, because it's going down.
Speaker 3: I'll put it to this. You've seen baseball MLB, sure, right, dope. Have you seen the wolfle Ball Championships? It's fun, It is fun, and there is a level of athleticism to it. And I'm not knocking. They're able to do things with that wolfle ball that I couldn't do if my life depended on it all the shit. But there's different levels of athleticism required for both of these. And one of these has a real marketplace with billions, if not trillions of dollars behind it, and the other one is like a cool thing that's kind of a niche market and probably gonna get big on YouTube. It's like for the flag football.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, It's like, I don't know. That's why I don't think that disc golf will ever get bigger than really what it is.
Speaker 3: I love disc golf. I will go out there and play it all day. There's no money behind it.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna get like people already have a boring enough time watching actual golf, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And that's got billions of dollars behind it.
Speaker 2: That's old money.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, But I mean to that point, frisbee golf could be entertaining to watch, right, They could get players that are decent at it, that would be fun, happy Gilmore style, make it entertaining, make it fun, make it a spectacle, all the things. But like, how far is that actually going to get. It's the same with knife fighting, dude, like no one is denying the athleticism required to do it. Will it ever become the next big thing equal to bare knuckle boxing or MMA and all that. I hope, but realistically it's I don't think there's enough of a market for it.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a perfect example. So Joe Rogan had a conversation with Kat Williams. Was it like a year and a half ago or something like that, And Joe Rogan asked Kat Williams, why do all black people smoke menthols And Kat Williams said, he said, well, we just.
Speaker 3: Like things stronger. We just like things bolder. We want the strongest and most boldest and just best version of whatever it is that we're going after. And Kat was like, you don't even understand how racist of a question that was. And Rogan's like, why is it racist? I don't think it is. He's like, Okay, so as a race, we prefer strength of.
Speaker 2: Product, yes, And that's what I'm saying. You know, the reason why the WNBA will never be the NBA is because they want to see the best product that you can possibly put out there. I'm sorry, but a bunch of layups is not the best product that is out there. It's just not it never will be good effort you. I mean you can dribble it, you look fast. I mean the way you can go around you know these other chicks and you know, go behind their back. It's it's it's impressive. But is it the best? No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It's like not saying I could do any better or anything else. No, Nucket best.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's the reason why the Canadian Football League will never be the NFL.
Speaker 3: Never will the Arena Football League thing. No, yeah, the Arena League.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, well Arena League and Canadian Football League they're both still going. But just the fact that you had to question it proves the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean it's the same with soccer. And I mean I understand this soccer is depending on what country you live, and it's not really a sport. The rest of the world would call it a sport. America feels some type of way about it. Arena soccer is way more entertaining, way more fast paced. It is. It's a whole hell of a lot of fun. It will never get as big as traditional soccer on a big field. It's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's something too, like soccer, that is that's you know, both sexes can play that. It looks awesome either way. Women's dude, Like the World Cup, I don't give a fuck if it's male or female. I'm cheering for my favorite teams. No, I don't give you know what I mean, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Means America obviously, Well I.
Speaker 2: Got to share for Brazil too, But you know, maybe's half Brazilian gotta throw that.
Speaker 3: I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, God has loved sir. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 11: Hey, there's a couple of frisbee golf players making like a couple hundred thousand dollars a year in tournament prizes, and there's a couple who secured ten million dollar endorsement deals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's there's a couple of them that are doing really well with sponsorships and everything. But you're talking about maybe ten or twenty people in the world that are making that. You know what I'm saying, It's not you know, in the NFL, there are fifty two players on the active roster, right.
Speaker 3: And then they're gonna get the Dubai money involved with it. Let guitar way in on the Frisbee golf conversation, you'll see some dudes go pro right fucking now.
Speaker 2: I would love to see it. I would love to see it. I love playing it, and I'm nowhere near as I will. Like Macbeth is like the best disc golfer in the world right now, and that's one of the guys that he's talking about. Macbeth he has like his own line of discs and clothing line and all this other wild shit. So he's doing really good and some of the shots that he makes are like, oh my god, how did he do that?
Speaker 3: Like extremely wild factor, but there's no destruction, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We want to see something like in like I don't know, maybe put somebody's face next to the basket or something, probably get a lot more views.
Speaker 3: You know. See put two defenders, two defenders that have to stay maybe fifteen yards away from the pocket, right, but they're able to get up there and smack. Then you, as the thrower, you also get two defenders that can like bat them down. So you get a dude throw and trying to thread a needle, and you get two groups that are trying to like smack each other, and that could make it instantly more entertaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, let's turn it into a whole basketball thing. You know, that would be cool. Let's fucking go come on now, Yeah, dude, spirit animal, your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 4: It's funny how you said that America could just go into a new, relatively news sport and dominate. And I want to say, twenty twenty four America, just I what stabbed out flesh on.
Speaker 5: The stage of cricket.
Speaker 4: I don't know the cook it is, but we dominated a quote unquote established a well respected team of Pakistan. But uh, I know cricket. Hell's from England, so it's gay as hell.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 3: Cricket is an interesting sport. And I will say also that, yeah, America just buy and large has a higher probability of dominating simply because of the pool that we have to draw from for players, right, and then the money that's backing them. And I mean, look at the population of US versus the population of most countries, not all, not all, but most countries that like send teams to the Olympics for certain things like, yeah, we have a wider margin to find animals in each individual respect.
Speaker 2: You know, I almost don't even I almost don't even want to cheer for America in those senses because you want to see, like, you know, if there are certain players from certain countries, they train their entire lives for this shit. Dude, they don't even like they don't even go to school, you know what I'm saying, this is their life. And I don't know, sometimes you want to cheer for the Jamaican bobs letters, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, for sure, for sure. But then you also see like the North Koreans that make their way to the Olympics, and if they don't place, then their whole family goes to hard labor camps for us of existence, and then they feel some type of way. Oh yeah, no, that's a whole thing. A lot of these countries, like you're right, Jonathan, they take them from like five years old, and they could tell this kid's a fucking prodigy, he's going to be the best javelin thrower on earth. Then he doesn't even place, like he might die when he gets home, but his family will be in force labor, like his grandchildren will be in force labor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all hell Ken Jong Un who doesn't have a butthole and doesn't fart and doesn't even pee.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, Puton actually just went and met with him to strengthen the ties between Russia and North Korea. Again, it's just it's just signs, y'all right, you know, do what you want with that information of the times old on spirit animals. I see you, But also I want to get to Raven Lee go ahead.
Speaker 12: So I didn't get to finish my thought earlier that last.
Speaker 9: I do think that flag football is gaining a lot of traction though, because like the NFL is now sponsoring like our local flag football teams, like they're actually sponsoring it's become an Olympic sport. The colleges are now like recruiting and scouting for for their.
Speaker 12: Teams and stuff.
Speaker 9: I think it's not going to be as big as the NFL, but I will say that I do think it's going to gain a lot more traction because kids are not getting as hurt as they are in regular contact football. But a lot of the kids that play flag football also play tackle ball, so they play year round. Ball is what most all the kids do, as they play until fall season and then they played tackle ball, so just kind of is continuously working them up.
Speaker 12: But like it's it's gaining a lot of movement. Like LSU has had like four.
Speaker 9: Training camps just this summer for flag football and they get to like go out and play on the field and Death Valley and all of that.
Speaker 3: So you say college as are recruiting for their teams for their flag football team.
Speaker 9: They're gonna, Yeah, they're gonna make flag football teams. And also they've come out they've also come out and recruited for their tackle ball.
Speaker 12: Teams as well.
Speaker 9: Like we the one group that we were with, they actually came out and they were recruiting the sixteen year olds like they were getting them like already signed up and kind of like hey, like in the next few years, if you want to come and play at our college for tackle ball, like you know, this is what we're doing. And I will say that male cheerleaders are not gay. We my my daughter does competition cheer and those cheerleader like the older ones, man, they are like working hard out there.
Speaker 2: No, it's no of a nineties gay kind of thing.
Speaker 3: But I will say.
Speaker 2: But as far as like them getting scholarships and everything, that's great, and I'm actually not even that shocked that there would be certain colleges or anything like that that would be recruiting, you know, for tackle football over at flag football, because you know, especially for the positional players you know, like your your safeties and corners and linebackers and quarterbacks, running backs, receivers, tight ends like everybody except for the O line basically and special teams, all of those, most of those positions. You know, you want to be able to see if if a cornerback can stick on a wide receiver for a long period of time not necessarily jump at the first fake or anything like that. And that's what we used to do back whenever I was playing football, Like, we used to have backs on backers and that was mainly just like an agility thing, you know, like can do you know what where you're supposed to go and coverage and you know, can you shake somebody not in pads because it might translate onto the actual football field whenever you do have pads, and sometimes it does translate. I don't know, I I think it's cool and I and I love the agility, you know version of it, because some people really got some shakes to them, you know what I'm saying, like, uh, it's it's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess I just grew up like thinking that flag football was I just grew up, you know, it was just a lame thing, you know. And I'm not even saying that that's what it is. But dude, even whenever I was growing up, we were playing football in middle school, like for recess, it was tackle football and we played throw up kill or whatever people smear the queer some people call it, you know, like it was tackle without pads or anything, you know, And then whenever they said that we couldn't tackle anymore, it was like, well, we didn't even want to play anymore, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right. It's this is a different world than what we grew up in, not even in a different time, like a completely different planet that we are living on. Dude, I just I'm serious. I envision a future where flag football becomes a professional sport, maybe not overtaking the NFL, but getting some real attraction behind it. And maybe not in fifteen years, maybe in thirty years, we'll have professional players that would prefer to do flag football over tackle. And I could see a whole movement a whole protest happening because flag or NFL tackle ball is so barbaric. And I have all these examples of people with CTE and just these long term debilitating issues and all this all from tackle ball when clearly flag football is a superior sport for its safety and sophistication and real athleticism. And I could see that going down.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I think that it's also because there are a lot of countries that can't afford that kind of equipment, Like a helmet is expensive, shoulder pads can be expensive. You know, your cleats and everything can be you know, your jersey uniform, all that shit, you know, all the different paths that you got to wear. And then the footballs are not cheap either, you know. And so I think that flag football is going to translate more worldwide, whereas the NFL. You gotta you know, that's of course, it's in a you know, it's a North American thing pretty much more than anything else. I mean, it used they used to have NFL Europe, which was basically like triple A for a football.
Speaker 3: You men go very far? Did it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I don't even I don't even know when it stopped, like two thousand and five or somewhere in there, that they just stopped doing it because there just wasn't enough viewership.
Speaker 3: But it's not just the funding. I mean how basketball has taken over. There's a German league, there's a Japanese league. You get these players that may not be good enough for the NBA, but they will take off and make their money in other countries. Look at the ball brothers, right, yeah, but all you need.
Speaker 2: Is a basketball and a goal, That's what I'm saying. I think that's why soccer is so big. All you need is a soccer ball and a goal, you know.
Speaker 3: But but you need the stadium, you need the field, and that takes infrastructure, that takes funding, that takes sponsorships and all these things that a lot of countries had the infrastructure to make American football a thing. They just don't want it. They would rather just watch ours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just not popularized yet, you know, and maybe maybe it never will be. Maybe it will always just be like a you know, an American thing for the most part. You know, Canada got it. But anyway, uh, anyway, look, let's get over to the chat because we're slacking again, so to be alive said, what's up, y'all? What kinds of fun shit is going on in the world right now?
Speaker 3: Oh? All kinds? Brother? Where which area do you want to start with? Honestly, there's too much to even speak on.
Speaker 2: Spirit animals said, Nick looks like the Norse Jason Momoa. It's been said.
Speaker 3: Before, the Norse, Jason Momoa.
Speaker 2: I dig it, aquaman, dude, Yeah, oh yeah, Luke said, I think it's the acoustics of his room. Oh, talking about Nick whenever he was talking.
Speaker 3: Also on Jason Momoa as aquaman. Listen, he is currently playing a role as a Hawaiian chieftain, a war chief. If you haven't seen it, that I think is one of his best roles. It's fucking phenomenal. Game of Thrones. I thought was his best role. Dude, personally, that just fit him the most. But this is actually him doing something for his heritage because Momoa is a Hawaiian native, so like, well, it does fit him the best. Honestly. Yeah, yeah, the Big D said, what's up, folks, Been a while, but I finally made it again, Big D. Welcome back, Nicholas, go ahead, uh thing, it's called chief of war. Let me double check that real quick. I want to definitely give him his flowers on this one because it's fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 2: All right, while you're looking that up, go ahead, Nick, kind of Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Called Chief of War. Matter of fact, anybody go look it up. It's on Apple Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can hear you now. The closer I think whenever you're closer like that, it's a little easier to better.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, Have y'all seen the new footage that came out from Congress of the U the U a UFO hearing or UAP hearing, was that today? Yeah, they had they had a hearing today.
Speaker 3: No, we shot an episode on ci A launching infected insects at our own people for decades. But no, tell me things.
Speaker 13: Brother, it's a video in Congress and let everybody watch it. And it's a video of them shooting a hell fire missile at a UFO and the UFO like orb it split the missile in half.
Speaker 3: It just kept going, Yeah, that's a really dumb fucking idea.
Speaker 13: Holy shit, but it needed the missile. It split it, and then basically it was like what's up. It just kept going and then they asked everybody do y'all know anything that can do that to a health fire missile, like the most badass missile we have.
Speaker 6: And they're like, no, no, no, no, it.
Speaker 2: Was an actual like it showed up as an ORB.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was like some sort of it was. It was a UFO craft. It was, you know, a Galactic Federation craft. Accordy looking it up and yeah, it's it's everywhere right now. But like it's like only a one minute video and you see them, you see the missile going and it literally just it's like samurai swords the fucking missile and happened.
Speaker 6: Didn't do anything to it. I can't.
Speaker 10: That's them Catually.
Speaker 3: Is there any argument that that could be anything human made?
Speaker 6: I'm telling you it's not.
Speaker 13: I've been telling y'all.
Speaker 3: Uh one seven hours ago. Uh whoa oh fuck me, yeah, Johnathan, let me share the screen. Oh my god, sir, go ahead, what in the actual? All right, hold on, hold on, let me be cause you know there's gonna be an ad I'm go ahead and get that out of the way now. Because they ain't paying us, they ain't playing on us. You know what I'm saying. Hold On, hold on, this is time entertainment. Before I before I do that, just let everybody know what we're what we're looking at here drop seven hours ago.
Speaker 2: Oh I did see this? Yeah I didn't see I don't. I don't think I saw the whole thing because I thought it was like an older video.
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay, I didn't know this was new three minutes long. The ultimate UFO proof question mark. All right, hellfire missile strikes, but UFO zips away untouched. Yo, look at this thing. If anybody is listening right now rather than watching it, you need to come on the Patreon to be a part of this conversation. But let me see if I give it a little sound.
Speaker 13: You need to find a clip with with Anna Paulina Luna or whatever talking to the congress.
Speaker 3: Anna Paulina Runo.
Speaker 13: Lead, do you have X Can you pull that out of it?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 3: Uh? I don't know. It's a very good question. Wait. Missouri Congressman Eric Berlinson reveals mysterious footage on Tuesday of US drone tailing an unidentified glowing orb. Oh, okay, is he your orbs?
Speaker 2: Jonathan, ain't my orbs? You're the only one that doesn't believe in them.
Speaker 3: I do believe in orbs. I just don't think they were the ones over a over New Jersey. The MQ nine Reaper was ordered to fire, but missile inexplicably bounced off the unknown object and it didn't slow down. The mysterious object continued its high speed flight completely unharmed, defying military technology. Yeah, by a fucking long shot.
Speaker 2: What is this? This is out over the ocean.
Speaker 3: Is that what that is? Yeah? All right, let me see, Nick, Let me see if I can find something a little better. Tell me if I find the clip and oh, this is the shorts. Yeah, this is them talking about in Congress. This might give a little a little more context to what we're talking about.
Speaker 9: Mister news to Telly real quick, yes or no?
Speaker 12: Answers?
Speaker 13: Are you aware of anything in the government United States government arsenal that can split a health fire missile like this and do whatever blob thing it didn't?
Speaker 5: Then keep going nothing nothing? All right? How about you? Chief wigans nothing to my knowledge?
Speaker 13: Man, okay, And how about you, mister Borland, I prefer to.
Speaker 3: Answer that in the skiff. Prefers to answer it in a skiff. What do you why do you need to be secretive about it? They laughed? About it, So I don't know if that's that. That was him just basically saying no, I don't know what the hell it is either or what?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 13: She said, do you know of anything that can do that to a health fire missile? And they all said no, And he said I would prefer to answer that in a skiff, which kind of implies that maybe he does know something that can do that.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So in a skin is like private quarters, not you know, out in the open like that.
Speaker 3: But man, that's I don't know what what would perplex them to shoot it if we know that they exist. We've seen pilots have come down and said they had all kinds of shit that they couldn't explain. It's been popped up on radars all the shit. In what realm do these people think, Yeah, you know what, we're gonna shoot at it now. That's gonna make things like brother, what?
Speaker 2: And also think about I don't let me look up and see how much a health fire missile actually costs, you know, like tax dollar type shit. What how much money did you just waste?
Speaker 3: I want to say three hundred and fifty K. Could be wrong. I might be low balling it. Honestly, Luke, while he's looking that up. What you got, bro?
Speaker 10: The reason they shot at it was to test their disensis capabilities.
Speaker 2: The cost of health fire missile typically ranges between one hundred and thirty and one hundred and sixty grand, depending on the variant and specific procurement details. So one shot, hygebald it excuse me? One shot is around a buck and a half.
Speaker 3: Damn. And so they decided to try to shoot at this thing to test its defensive capabilities. It's a bold strategy, Cottonlets see if it works out for us.
Speaker 10: Do I know their own defensive So they're black budget crafts. Essentially, they just made a new defensive system for it. So they were testing and trialing it.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're not saying that that was an alien craft. You're saying that last.
Speaker 10: That's absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, shun the nonbelievers. I don't know, Luke. I in one sense, I hope that you're right, because, boy, if that was an alien craft and they just tried to shoot at it, that you know, this is where this is where all those movies come from.
Speaker 10: Right, if it's a true alien or spiritual craft or whatever, you want to consider it, it's not even gonna care about the missile. If anything, the missile is actually probably just gonna go straight through it and continue going.
Speaker 3: I mean, it didn't care about it. It didn't even slow down. It just kept on going like it didn't even get hit. So it just I would say that actually big dicked the missile to not even not even evade. But you know, we're gonna divide this thing just to show you, like we're gonna lay that fucking thing out on the table and just say, like, you know what I mean, if that was an alien craft, if and I'm not saying it was or wasn't, honestly, it's a very blurry image and the whole thing. Fine fine, but like if that was, you realize they have the capabilities and maneuverability to just like zoop zoop zooped them them and just keep on going. No, they just let themselves get hit and like flinched. They just fucking handcocked a train with a fucking hell fire missile.
Speaker 2: No big deal, are you human technology? It's like a monkey throwing shit, you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, Like right, it's not anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, cute monkey, you throw your turt at me.
Speaker 3: That's what's right? Oh man, that's crazy spirit animal.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, sir. Was that government tech? Alien tech? God tech? What do you think it is?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 14: I think if that is aliens and they fired on it, at least these what these aliens were small enough to knock back into a fucking judge's windmill.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, I think if.
Speaker 4: They want to go to war, so uh, unless we throw holywood on them.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Maybe we should introduce them to Jesus mad dog madness. But I have no idea.
Speaker 3: You don't think the holy water is gonna affect them. I could be wrong. I just I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Well. You got some people thinking aliens are demons, so.
Speaker 3: That's true. There are people that do believe that. For sure.
Speaker 2: There are two kind of demented individuals in the world, and not everybody falls into either one of these categories, but there are two types. And you have our military that wants to, I mean, just blast everything with missiles and nukes and you know, just try and kill it. You know, hey, if it's something flying in the sky, we don't know what it is, we want to kill it. Then you have other people, people of which the spirit animal falls into this specific category which you just want to fuck it, you know, like you find a hole and you're like, I just I for some reason, I just gotta stick my dick in it.
Speaker 3: I gotta see what that feels like.
Speaker 2: And I'm not hating on you who doesn't want to clap alien cheeks. But at the same point, it's like, I war boners are totally a thing.
Speaker 4: Hey, look if the if they're humanoid and know if and the party, yeah should it can be done.
Speaker 5: And I can introduce them to Jesus.
Speaker 4: And if they're fucking bug looking motherfuckers, I can still we will introduce them to Jesus.
Speaker 5: Back express shipping.
Speaker 2: Why do you need everybody to believe what you believe?
Speaker 3: Because there's one truth.
Speaker 5: Brother as just I'll find. I'll introduce him to whatever creator they may believe.
Speaker 3: I would be curious if, and I've said this before too, taking away the proselytizing and all of this, if we were to make contact with alien race and they not just in the realm of like some sort of a government disclosure, but full on they come down and they don't want to enslave or kill us. Just going off of that, hypothetical here. I would be very curious what their history is about, if they have religion or something close to it, what is the god that they worship? Not as a way to compare notes, but curious just from a educational standpoint. I would have so many questions for them.
Speaker 2: Honestly, here's the thing. There are humans are obviously the smartest, you know, creatures on earth, allegedly, but then you also have chimpanzees, dolphins, and octopi, octopusses, whatever you want to call them. Has anybody ever tried to introduce Jesus to any one of those other smart creatures out there? And if not, why would you then think of introducing Jesus to an alien?
Speaker 5: Actually, there was a guy.
Speaker 4: He jumped into the I believe it was either the tiger exhibit or or a lion exhibiting, but do get fucking mauled.
Speaker 5: Then they got him out, but then he jumped.
Speaker 4: Back in and uh yeah, dude, essentially just committed suicide.
Speaker 5: But it's been done.
Speaker 4: It just not you can't go against like nature's instincts. But it even though it says that if man doesn't deliver worship onto the Lord, every animal, every a wild beasts. That room's on the land of every winged beast that flies, and even to the trees in the mountain, shall bottle down their heads and give on to praise to the Lord.
Speaker 3: I will. I'll say that I don't know, right, I don't believe that a chimp or a dolphin or any of these things. I believe that, yes, some of them are smarter than most of the animals in the animal kingdom, but most animals, not all, but most operates solely off of instinct. And you're not going to get some sort of enlightenment off of a feral being, because feral means they're operating strictly off of survival instinct.
Speaker 2: At that point, I mean, there's not a whole lot of enlightenment coming from religion either.
Speaker 3: But humans are an enlightened race. Would you agree, in comparison to what the rest of the animals in the animal kingdom, there's a clear distinct. Uh, there's thinking man. There's not such a thing as like thinking ape or dolphin or squid or any of these things. And yes, occupy, there's we had that conversation. There's a debate if they actually might be in the same conversation as like human sentience and these types of things like that's that's a real possibility. But there is a clear distinction between the too, because if octopier so smart, how come they're still living in water and eating whatever they could find. Why haven't they developed craft? Why have they developed any kind of technology? Why haven't they even developed tools. I'll at least give monkeys that they'll at least use a stick to get bugs out of a hole to eat. That's a tool using monkey, which is at least signs of some type of intelligence. There's not many animals that will do something like that. And for Octopy and all their smarts and all of their brains, yeah, they can break out of their enclosures. How come they're not developing their own tools and technology on their own.
Speaker 10: Maybe they don't because they about taxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yes, Oh, they probably feared somebody going up to them and telling them the story.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to go there the story of Ctulu. You're right, their God.
Speaker 2: They're saved as long as they're ignorant, So let's just keep it that way, you know. But yeah, I mean, just because we can build shit and we can think about shit, doesn't necessarily mean that we're so far more advanced, and not necessarily because a thinking man is not an inherently good thing. Because you think about it, there has been both amazing things that have come from man and mutually like equally as bad of the good things. Right, and you could even make an argument that there's been more bad than good.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, that's definitely a conversation.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: There's never been a animal on animal genocide that's taken place, and I'll give you that that's fair, but they also haven't made any kind of real advancements for themselves. The apes that are living in Africa right now are living the exact same way that the apes did four thousand years ago. Well, any animal on Earth is living primarily the exact same way they did four thousand years ago. Humans very much not the case.
Speaker 2: That's like saying, like, what kind of advancements have angels made?
Speaker 3: You know, are they just going to be angeling in their whole life? You know, they're not physical entities that are living on this earth. Though, that's different. That's an extra thing. But is it possibility?
Speaker 2: Is it possible that every animal just knows their role and they don't necessarily even care to change anything up like we do.
Speaker 3: I personally don't believe so. I think they're primarily operating off of survival instinct.
Speaker 2: I mean no, I'm not even saying.
Speaker 3: That they don't like know their role. This ape doesn't think I'm going to be the best APE I can be today? And how do I do that? I'm gonna do X y Z. They just do what their instincts tell them to do. They'll think about it.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little bit more nuanced than just that. But anyway, all right, look, let's get it back over to the chat. Midnight Conk said, I went to see the new Conjuring movie.
Speaker 3: Was really good. I've been wanting to see that.
Speaker 2: Looks good. Candy Cake said it was okay, too much emotion and happy for me. I like it happy like like I get it. But when I watch horror for entertainment, I want it to.
Speaker 3: Be messed up. Yes, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Midnight Conk said it was a good end to the series, Candy say. Candy Cake said, at least they ended it and don't overkill. How many of the Conjuring movies were there? Like, is that the third one?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like there was a fuck ton or spin offs er everything. I don't fucking know. I don't watch that type before. You know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Yo Kid said yo Mountain jew Oh that was to.
Speaker 3: White Boy Wizard. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal Will posted a meme that said, god, okay, there's one rule and then Eve is like out with the Okay, So I.
Speaker 3: Want to bounce this off the cult members here. I just got introduced to a new conspiracy. If you're watching on Patreon, you're gonna hear this before anybody else. But I'm just gonna throw this out. Okay, everybody can look at snow White in the chat right now. Okay, you see her hair, you see her outfit, puffy shoulders, the whole nine. Now, everybody think about the Shrek movie, think about Lord farquad bear with me here, the haircut, puffy shoulders, and was he or was he not a Dwarf. There is a conspiracy going on the interwebs right now, and I'm not sure how I feel about it, but here it is. Snow White ended up fucking one of the dwarfs, and Lord Farquat as her kid. That's how he ended up with the magic mirror on the wall.
Speaker 5: Dog, Well, that was kind of confirmed in one of the movies.
Speaker 4: It wasn't when he confirmed it was heaving, he implied, and even so that it's even made in the second movie that snow White was a bit of a whore.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, take that with what you want, but like, is it possible that snow White got some of that dopey dick or more than likely probably grumpies dick. That's why Lord Farquaht was such a dick.
Speaker 2: You know, like seven dudes and non you know, but.
Speaker 3: They were all like elderly men and she was supposed to be sixteen. They all had like white beards except for Dopey. What I'm saying, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. They be fucking around, dude. I mean, it's also a Disney so it's fantasy, not real, so I guess what works? Oh yeah, well whatever, ah well, a little combining of the mines.
Speaker 4: You know. White was based off of a Germanic fable from the Grimms Brothers. Disney just incorporated all the ship and sugar coated it so they could target young in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the real was it snow White or Cinderella? The true Brother's Grim story. They well the red Hot shoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she made the stepmother dance to death and her step sisters they literally cut off half their feet and to stuff it in the shoes. And if I'm not mistaken, she even like, uh, the sisters had their eyes plucked out and everything by the ravens.
Speaker 3: Yeah from wisdom.
Speaker 4: I No, it's a straight up revenge because they fucking bullied and abused, uh, Cindeuella.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Brother's Grim. If anybody really wants to look at like the true story and how all these things played out, it is way darker now. I wish they would come out with horror movies based off of that, But like, don't change the thing. Keep it as true to the book as possible. I promise you're gonna get your fix as far as horror is.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not the true story. It's just the original story. It's still a story. It's not gonna be.
Speaker 3: There's no true story of snow White. No, it's all part of a yeah, the Brother's Grim tales.
Speaker 4: Right, Hey, Jacob, you know the the Grimm's Brothers. You know what I just realized today, And I don't know how to feel about it.
Speaker 5: Hansel and Gretel, both drummond kids.
Speaker 4: It's a story about two drummings, uh, and they end up throwing somebody in an oven at the end of it.
Speaker 5: It's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 3: It is. But granted that was written about in like the Middle Ages, and that wouldn't come through to a prophetic fruition for a few centuries. But like to your point, it did happen like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And but it's set up like she was holding all of the the the candy and everything, and she was gonna try to get them fattened by feeding them nothing but candy.
Speaker 3: So there was German propaganda during World War Two to show the witch as a Jewish woman. Actually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Also, the Japanese have a thing against the Jews. I'll drop the photo. I was looking through Japanese mythology. There's a demon called the tangu. Actually if it's te n g U, if you pull off in images, it.
Speaker 5: Should show up pretty quickly.
Speaker 4: It's kind of fucked up, but they show pretty much a Jewish guy with the black spot thing on the back of his head.
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 3: The Japanese have a folklore myth about what we would see as a like depiction of a Jewish dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here, I'll drop it in the thing. It's kind of Oh, they're supposed like an anime character. No, not that one.
Speaker 2: The big nose? Do you right here? Is that what this says?
Speaker 3: I'm about to say is that the thing is like the nose, because I mean.
Speaker 5: Hold on, it's my paid my things being fucked up right now.
Speaker 2: Looks like it's based on this kind of mask right here, almost.
Speaker 3: Like Pinocchio told a couple of lies. To be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I just said the picture showed up.
Speaker 3: He looks like the bad guy and a lot of Japanese made video games.
Speaker 5: Well, the tangu are evil, malevolent spirits, but.
Speaker 2: Bros, it's guy Fox with a dick on his nose?
Speaker 3: Is really right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 15: Hold on, I'm I mean, I guess through a certain lens, you could say that this was inspired by Jewish people.
Speaker 3: I just I feel like that's a bit of a.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 3: I was just looking for a reason to be racist.
Speaker 4: The picture that I was shown and everything, because I was going through it looking more of the more of a niche character. How do I there demons and everything because it's called yokai and it was weird. And when it showed that up, it was like one of the first ones that I saw. I was like, wow that and it because it showed him with the black hat on what it's like a really white dude, and it was like that kind of fucked.
Speaker 3: I feel like, I don't know, if you find a picture of it, go for it. I just feel like you're trying to find any reason to say fuck the Japs, because like that has been a bit of your rhetoric for a while. It's a part of the spirit animal lore, you know, it's it's a I don't.
Speaker 4: Know no, because like I like Japanese before World War two, but just World War two and after this is it kind of fucked.
Speaker 3: They gave us sushi.
Speaker 4: I can't hate them for all they gave us anime. And I myself, I am of Japanese descent, and it's kind of.
Speaker 3: Eh, you claim to be of descent from so many Asian countries, bro anyway, I can actually okay, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 4: I'm Japanese, Filipino, Korean, and but majority of my ancestry comes from.
Speaker 5: Whales, like Northern European.
Speaker 2: From my part, we call that heinz fifty seven, Sir, is really what you are.
Speaker 3: Just a little bit. And my kids asked me that today, who do I take most after? Who do I take after?
Speaker 6: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Primarily Cajun French fucking drop the rest. Yeah, you've got a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Y'are MutS like none other. Mathematically you're more Cajun than anything else.
Speaker 2: Just let it be, you know, be prideful in that spirit animal has a animal with spirit animal. Recently we found out the Komodo dragon is actually venomous, So what kills you is a twofold mechanism. The venom thins your blood and their bacteria is what spreads throughout your bloodstream, which is what causes the multiple organ infections and what ultimately kills you. And there is no cure. Spirit Animal, Just out of curiosity, did you copy and paste that? Because there's no way you wrote that out.
Speaker 5: No, I wrote that out.
Speaker 2: I actually read it. That was impressive.
Speaker 4: So I like animals. I like learning about facts and that I like animals.
Speaker 3: Weird that I want a pair of boots made from Komodo dragon skin. I've always wanted that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've always wanted a pair of boots made out of vittle snake, and I wanted a jacket made out of the height of ostrich.
Speaker 3: Dude. Have you seen those kangaroo leather jackets. They're fucking pilp.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 5: I've also have eaten kangaroo before.
Speaker 3: I would like to. I've heard it say it to me.
Speaker 4: It kind of tastes like, oh, it has a It tastes like dey almost to me, but just a strange of flavor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're very lean animals, so I'm assuming.
Speaker 5: They like do you that just straight up gut out of prison?
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: I also really want to try some hippo. I've been told it is, so it's good and it's very close to beef. They're known as water cows, and I mean there was at one time supposed to be a hippo farming operation in Louisiana. Thank God they didn't do it, because there's no stopping those fuckers once they.
Speaker 5: Take They're wild over in a.
Speaker 3: Columbia because of escobars of the zoo they escaped.
Speaker 4: Also, if you look at their skulls, it looks straight out of something out of dungeons and dragons. I'm just also they they actively they have more kills against humans than lions in a year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they are the deadliest animal on earth, like by far as hippos, and it's not even like a close margin. But I've also been told that their meat is delicious. They they fuck it up in Australia. In Africa, hippo steak is like prime.
Speaker 2: I imagine that hippos and kangaroos and kimotos were saying that they taste good or they would look good as some kind of a tire. I would imagine that if they were able to wear clothes and they can pick out whatever they wanted, they'd probably want to wear some red bottoms, you know what I mean, just full on Macaulay Culkin style.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you talking about? You lost me here?
Speaker 2: The red shoes conspiracy.
Speaker 3: We did it a long time. Oh man. Oh it's a deep cut from way back. Okay, okay, okay, I would say, wait, red bottoms, that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's allegedly that's where the idea of red bottoms comes from, is from that whole thing with what was the little girl from the Poultergeist, right, so.
Speaker 3: You're saying that they would want to sacrifice their own kind because the red bottom shoes here is a sign that you're sacrificing kids. So if a hippo or a kangaroo or a kimoto wanted to wear red bottoms, they'd be sacrificing their own kind. Oh, I mean, you know, we eat deal.
Speaker 4: I got the picture of the tango I was talking about that they they should that I was shown.
Speaker 13: Ok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get to that here in a minute. Then Luke said, by the way, uh, has everyone been keeping up with the ivermectin slash van ben dissol slash men med ben me ben diesol research and trials.
Speaker 3: And no I have not, But you sent an Adobe link. Let me just give us the rundown. Luke, what what is the new ship? If you could? Yeah, because it's not allowing me to open it for some reason. Same, Luke, are you with us? Brother? He is in the chat, but he is unmuted or he's muted. Still, all right, we have to circle back. Wait a second, I got it. We're downloading God damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like a full on thing.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: So do Journal of Orthomolecular medicine targeting the mitochondria stem cell connection and cancer treatment a hybrid orthomolecular protocol. All right, oh god, how do I even I'm new, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Hit the introduction and all right, there you go, Luke, your hands raised us the over under on this one. Brother, There's no way we're reading an entire medical journal in this episode.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, you're good. So basically they're finding out that, uh, the microtubules in your body, they're basically the same pathway that parasites and cancer cells, you know, basically spread out, uh ibmactins, bensdal and men mens it all, they kind of all together stop that transport from happening. While ivermectin itself basically will break down the structure of cancer cells and also increase oxygen amounts in your blood, increase the good bacteria within your stomach, and then also highlight the cancer cells itself for your white blood cells to go and take care of. Heym sounds like basically being quicker and more effective than chemo.
Speaker 2: Oh chemo is there's so much bullshit about chemo, dude, It literally destroys everything inside of your body. And yeah, I mean I'm not saying anything new. Everybody knows that, but just the idea that ivermectin would be targeting that, I'm not shocked in the least bit.
Speaker 3: So this is not a theory at this time. They're doing actual studies in resets and they're showing that these things are effective cancer treatments. Yes, but it's just horse paced, right, And I mean that also goes in line with what Lindsay was saying right from rogue ways. She was talking about how parasitic eggs look very similar, if not identical, to cancerous tumors in the body. Ivermectin, which is used as a parasitic cleanse, can also get rid of these. This checks out from a different angle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what she was saying. That there was a cancer doctor that showed up to one of the one of the parasite meetings of people that are studying parasites. It was some kind of I don't know, orientation on the thing or whatever, and the cancer doctor was like, you know, because they were showing it up on the screen. And the cancer doctor was like, I think that looks like cancer. And the guy said, oh, you must be new here. Yeah, we've been knowing that parasites cancer parasites, they're interchangeable terms. Yeah, makes sense. God is love. What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 16: I'm banking on my daily layer trill.
Speaker 3: Lay a trill? Is that another parasitic cleins kind of thing?
Speaker 16: Like I've emeted in all these g Edward Griffin man be seventeen A world without cancer?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, yes, fuck?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Nicholas, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Somebody?
Speaker 6: Better?
Speaker 3: It sounds like you're speaking a different language. Brother, Try that again.
Speaker 6: Somebody who.
Speaker 3: M hm, did you catch it? Or did I? I didn't? Sorry? Nick? Brother? Do you have what about your phone? If you were to jump into the zoom call from your phone, would that mic work better? Usually is a lot clearer on the phone than it is on the laptop. I think you or iPad whatever you're using. Yeah, let's just try and get over to that anyway. Let's see. Love said impossibility, not improbability. It was a pulse, not a big bang. That's what Luke says.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, we just need a weekly pod for religious talks. We have two of those per week. That would be Josh Monday. Although there's nobody challenging him.
Speaker 3: You know, the conversation kind of goes this way. It does the same thing on occajun nights. Sometimes it's geopolitical centric, sometimes it's religious centric, sometimes it's history. We'll go all over the place with these kind of conversations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've I actually, uh, I've grown to really enjoy them a lot, not even necessarily to battle anybody on it, but just to because I don't I don't care if somebody's trying to prove that, you know, their beliefs are the right way, I could care less about that kind of shit. What I do like is is what is what does your literature say?
Speaker 3: You know, like, not your interpretation of your literature, not what some people think. No, Like I want to know, like if you're trying to stand on bidding it, you know what I mean, Like, Yeah, let's let's understand it from the actual word rather than your in interpretation.
Speaker 2: That's what I like.
Speaker 3: I just like.
Speaker 2: Learning, you know, the the meat of it, no doubt, Doom Spirit Animal said. To be honest, my second favorite podcast is The Weird Bible with Aiden Mittus and Wendygoon.
Speaker 3: I fucking love both of those content careers. I was just watching uh Aiden the Guy on unhinged history as well, and the Low Lodge and Lower Lodge fucking love him, love Windygoon. I haven't watched them talk about things from the Bible yet. I haven't checked that pod out, but I.
Speaker 4: Will now good it's it's fan fu fantastic and I thought you enjoy I watch pretty much anything he is on with Windygoon.
Speaker 5: I watch it.
Speaker 4: They both also you should we listen to Windygoon read Blood Britiant. It's it's five hours, but five hours, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I have re listened to it probably three times. I am scared. Oh my god. They ever tried to make that a movie.
Speaker 4: They tried, They've tried it twenty six times, and each time it's been shot down. They right, now it's in quote unquote, uh what is a production? But I it will it will never, it will never be able to be made.
Speaker 5: The movie it is literally because of the Satan. He is literally Satan dude.
Speaker 3: Literally is I bro dude?
Speaker 5: He does not age. And it's been thirty years. The kid has now.
Speaker 4: Became the man and his his fate is left ambiguous. But he raped and killed the kid he raped, but it shows him doing it in a lot.
Speaker 3: Of he's based off. All of the characters are based off of real people who the judge was based off of is terrifying.
Speaker 5: It's uh, the jay.
Speaker 3: It was based off of a judge that was out of California who like disappeared for a few years and like didn't do his job. He was actually an appointed judge of a town and he dipped out and then just showed back up later and like what he did during that time. It's crazy. How Blood Meridian And if anybody hasn't heard of this book, it's from the same writer who wrote No Country for Old Men.
Speaker 4: It is is the perfect depiction of a psychopath.
Speaker 3: It is, yeah, yeah, it just the book is extremely long. It's extremely fucked up.
Speaker 4: It is, And there is no annunciation of exclamation marks anything like I said, while would I have aud Sully up a page with a useless mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a McCarthy novel, so it reads like a McCarthy novel. They don't really have many commas or periods, so you don't really know where one sentence picks up and ends. It takes a second to get used to reading. But the story itself, A Blood Meridian is so fucked up. Wind Agon did a five hour breakdown of it, kind of giving historical precedents, the backstory to what was being mentioned in this Like there's sections of it that are really reminiscent of Paradise Lost, where they're talking about how Satan created gunpowder from this end thing and from sulfur from here in Saltpeter from here. There's a section in the book where the judge who has seen to be Satan created gunpowder from the ship that they found while going up a volcanic mountain, and it's there's a lot of there's a lot of like levels to the story. It's extremely fucked up, but also arguably one of the better books written about that section of time when it was post Civil War but pre Wild West, where there was a lot of untapped or untamed land in the West, where it literally was like the law of the land was who's got the more guns.
Speaker 4: They think the scalpins and they they were quoting with a scalp hunters, which they were, but they weren't to scalping.
Speaker 5: The engines they were.
Speaker 4: They went down to Mexico and they said, what's it's a scalp though they're gonna it's a dark headed scalp.
Speaker 5: They're gonna count it the same anyway, what's the difference?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: And yeah? Uh the kid. Uh.
Speaker 4: It opens up with the kid running away from home and he goes to a like a tent revival, and then the judge shows up, and he walks up and says the past accuses the past of killing and raping a little kid, and the past and then the church goes kill kill him. The kid goes in, gets a or was at the bar, he finds the judge. A judge said, I never met the man. He essentially said, yeah, I lied, I killed I just wanted to see what they would do. And then the kid ends up joining up after he kills the bartender because he is a long story, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Long, long, long story, but anyway, Yeah, anyway, shout out to Windygear and then shout out to Aiden. I didn't know about their new part, but I will check that out for sure. Anyway, very well, never heard of either of those things. I don't think he would. Uh. They both. Although Windygoon talks about conspiracy a good bit, a lot of what they discuss is historical based, and they bring in what the archaeological findings and what the scholarly findings show, neither of which are things that you like get down on. So this isn't like your jam as far as like the YouTube verse and like content goes.
Speaker 2: I get it's based on a book, isn't.
Speaker 3: It Blood Meridian or History Blood Meridian? Well, yeah, that's it is a book. Yeah, But I'm talking about as far as like Aiden and Windagoon and their whole their stick. As far as content creation goes, it is very much not in line with things that you would find entertaining.
Speaker 6: Brother.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean that in a disparaging way. I'm just saying, like it's it's not something you would like enjoy watching by any means, what do you mean you people? Okay, I specifically mean you, Jonathan, not know you people, Cross Luke said, Jonathan, my episode with Crow Triple seven should be coming out, I think either this week or next.
Speaker 2: That's awesome that you got to go on to Crow show. Dude, I listened. That's one of the only podcasts I even listened to anymore. Just so I don't know. I love those kind of conversations. And by the way, we were supposed to have him a couple of weeks ago. We had scheduling difficulties, and but we actually have Crow scheduled Thursday at noon.
Speaker 3: I think, so, yeah, that's gonna be a fun, fun, fun time. Yeah on nine to eleven whenever. That's wow, Yeah, that's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Also, we have another person that's gonna be coming on that is like part of the Architects for America or some kind of shit, and he wants to break down how architecturally nine to eleven makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited. We got we got a few really good guests coming down the pipe, y'all. So y'all get ready for those when they drop.
Speaker 2: Isn't the same coming down the pike like a turnpike?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Okay, I really did think it was coming down the pipe as in like the barrel like I thought it was. Like I took that to mean a whole different thing. My bad, y'all, My bad. Okay. I could be wrong. I don't know, I could be wrong. Fuck out loud. I'm not one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 2: Spirit animals said, only bears we root for around here are the bad news bears.
Speaker 3: Oh, for the love of God, fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Japan sores to its highest temperature ever recorded one hundred and six degrees, and then it's almost saying, doubt, doubt.
Speaker 3: I love it when no one.
Speaker 2: In Fellowship haul wants to talk about Nephelim after Bible study, I'd am about to head out.
Speaker 5: I've actually done that.
Speaker 2: There are certain people that don't believe that the like, there's different interpretations of what Nephelem actually are. It literally means giants, not necessarily. There are people that will battle up against that, and then they'll say there's like I listened to a whole show one time, some some kind of crazy Bible thumper was saying that like.
Speaker 4: Giant, they sat there absolutely that giant didn't mean back then what it means today.
Speaker 2: Giant Moologically, that's what the word means. What the It's almost like how A. B. Lincoln says, we stand here or whoever it was, we stand here on the on the shoulders of giants or whatever, not necessarily on giants. It's just more of a like a metaphor. And that's what allegedly. I'm not saying that that's what I believe. I'm just saying I've heard it said that some people will say that, you know, they don't mean literal giants.
Speaker 3: To that point, And I would love to debate one of these Christians one day then explain Goliath or the people in Jericho, or the people in Canaan, or any of the other examples biblically speaking, where they did in fact mean ten foot tall fucking giants.
Speaker 2: I mean, but also things get mythologized a lot, you know, And if you look back during those times, most people weren't taller than five to five, you know, right, that was that was like if you were five to five, you were doing pretty well. And so a giant would be like Shack, you know.
Speaker 3: Fuck, Shack's a giant by our standards today, yes.
Speaker 2: But not a not a nephelum giant.
Speaker 3: No, no, no. But again, like even breaking down the word nepheline, like even just breaking down the syllables of that word it's directly translate to like a giant of Like, that's that's mind blowing to me. That'd be like saying, like you said, like a Lincoln saying we stand on the shoulders of giants as he's giving a metaphorical speech that I mean, that's wow. I would love to debate one of them, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they get like into the Hebrew and into the Greek, and I guess it doesn't necessarily translate to a big bodied individual.
Speaker 3: That is verbatim in the Hebrew in Greek. What that translates to? All right, people, all right? Have you looked what the Hebrew words for it? Yes? What is it called? I'll look. I'll google it right now. I don't speak the language. I don't have these words memorized. But hold the phone. It's literally a Google search away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, there's some debate on it. I'm not saying one way or another. I don't believe it. So spirit animal said, I want a gladiatorial combat. I d join blood for the blood, God's skull, for the skull throne. They shall know the name of our patron, saint mad dog Matis.
Speaker 4: I said, I join, not I d but I definitely joined glad toil, combat to the death.
Speaker 5: I did enjoy that.
Speaker 2: I'd okay, Yeah, there was no apostrophe there, Samuel.
Speaker 5: Why would I walk up?
Speaker 4: Why would I study my message with asterisks?
Speaker 2: Just crazy English? You know, it's just weird.
Speaker 3: You you talk without apostrophes. I think everybody talks without apostrophe, Sam Jesus.
Speaker 5: I also dropped the g's on a lot of my words.
Speaker 3: All right, so I was I was slightly mistaken. Lightly. The Hebrew word for nepelin means the fallen ones. The Greek word is actually when they went from the Hebrew to Greek translation, that's when they brought in the word gigantes, which is and that's in the septuagent And that's the closest we have from a Hebrew to Greek translation, one for one, and it that word Gigant's is where we get the term giant from gigantic.
Speaker 2: Well, if you think about it, the Old Testament or the Torah was not a Greek thing, right, and so we're talking about an interpretation of an interpretation of thousands of years ago.
Speaker 3: And even the.
Speaker 2: Tulpa or not the Tulpa, one am I saying the Torah was saying that they were just fallen angels, and somehow now that just means giants.
Speaker 3: Well, they give descriptions of them, right, these men of renown. They even use the term for like them being very large. That's why in a lot of Samerian texts and a lot of these ease they keep saying that these deities were these fallen ones, and these these men that would live for hundreds of years and all these things. There's there's precedence to this, but fair enough to make one of these people? Do you see what I'm saying though about?
Speaker 2: Like, how is it that there was a story allegedly for you know, fifteen it goes back fifteen centuries or whatever to fifteen hundred or fifteenth century BC, whatever it was. How is it that that story then changes fifteen thousand allegedly years later?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like, how do you take an original story and change it and then say that your entire religion is starts. It starts with the shit that started fifteen thousand years ago, but you don't follow along that it should be the same exact story, Like the Old Testament should be the Tora.
Speaker 3: If it's old, it's old? You know? Am I weird saying that? No? No, I'm with you. The first five books of the Old Testament are the Torah, right, And yes, that was written by Moses, and the dude himself walked the earth somewhere between the fourteen hundreds and thirteen hundreds BC. That's why they believe that it was, like I said, like in the twelfth century BC, somewhere in this timeframe, and there's arguments about the exact century, but all these things do check out historically, and I agree that the original story that was written down should have been preserved. Unfortunately we do not have the original Tora.
Speaker 2: Well, the original story says that they're fallen angels. The news story says that they're literal gargantuan giant men.
Speaker 3: But that's my point. They took Nephelin, whichmen fallen ones, and when they translated it to Greek, the word gigants, right, was the word that they used for fallen ones that later became what we would now call giants, because you know, the English language has a lot of Greek base into it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know that the Hebrew language is limited, right, Like there's not a whole like the the alfa and the verbiage and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's like like only thirty six thousand words in the entire so they have a lot of words that mean the same thing, right. Yeah. Context is what gives it its emphasis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So would the context disagree that that what you know, uh David was fighting was a fallen angel and not necessarily a gigantic human.
Speaker 3: No, as far as Goliath goes, him being a fallen angel is right out, couldn't be for other reasons. But he himself did have four other brothers, and David had to go and kill them as well. That the big story about David and Goliath is that was the first giant that got taken down. But even by his contemporaries, even by other sources, like Goliath had parentage like he was he was born on this earth. Now there is an argument to say was his bloodline of Nephylimic blood. A lot of people would agree with that. A lot of people say, nah, dude, they were just him and his family. They were just built big, and that's why they were great warriors and all these and you know, it depends always, so it's it's not even an agreed upon thing that he was a nephylm. Well, growing up in the in the church, I never heard the story of him being Nephylimic, right, But that's also because I honestly don't think I ever was taught about Nephilim in the entirety of my upbringing in the church. Most of your Catholic churches and your Baptist churches and your non denominational uh, you know, big megachurches are not going to be talking about obscure things from the Old Testimony. No, the Genesis talks about that's where the term Nephilim comes.
Speaker 2: From, talks about it more than anything in the Book of Enoch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Book of the Watchers and things like that. That that's definitely more of the apocryphal things for sure, right, And so maybe that's why it's not talked about so much. It's mentioned, but they don't go into death much into it.
Speaker 2: It's all ast like it's understood, so maybe they don't touch on it kind of thing.
Speaker 3: They just kind of give it the overarching term of Nephelim. And that's the thing. It gets muddied up because like the angels when they fell, they made it with humans and that's why the earth was so evil and that's why God needed the flood. But a lot of churches will just teach you that the humans were sinning so much and so hard that God had to basically hit the reset button except for this one righteous family, which would be what we know is Noah. So some say it's just because the entire world was as evil as Sodom and Gomor was. But it wasn't just two cities, it was the entire earth. Some will say it was because the bloodline that God created was so tainted from demonic spiritual entities that it was had to be wiped out. It's there's conversations abounding on this, and this is what I'm saying. As far as being a literalist for the Old Testament, I think that they gave us what we need. Is there more to the story? One hundred percent? One hundred percent? There's probably so many other layers and depths and character arcs and all these things, But like, does the story of Genesis add or take away from the story of Salvation? Personally, I would say no, it's not a salvation issue, So it's not something to be really argued over, debated and and academically, and we could have these conversations and stuff. Sure it's interesting, but it's the same as like job the story of Joe being a true story one happened exactly as it was written, versus the Book of Joe being a metaphor and a story to teach you to be faithful. Either of those options give or take away from the story of Jesus, not even a little bit, neither here nor.
Speaker 2: There a salvation. Wouldn't you say that? It's it's a pretty integral part to just like leave out, you know, like you can't just go on and say, well, yeah, there was these fallen angels, they came down, they fucked earth women, and then there was like these hybrid beings and God had to send a flood. Just how do you glance over that? You know what I'm saying, get the bar men details.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, But also how do you explain where babies come from to a seven year old? You don't tell them all of the details. You give them, you don't lie to them. You give them the important keynotes, and then they know you move on from the conversation, and as time goes on they'll learn more. But you don't tell them all of the details. When they're at such a young age. They have no way of concealing or like making that make sense in their mind human beings. I hate to break it to y'all. I don't care if you're ninety five, you are still a child. When it comes to the overarching house and the whys of how things play out, we'll never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we disagree on that, because it was men who allegedly could understand it whenever they were compiling all the different books of the Bible to turn it into one thing. So allegedly we are to believe that they understood it, because if they didn't understand it, how would they know which order to put it in, and which bokoks to include in which books not to include, and so they would have to understand the context and the whole story.
Speaker 3: Right, So you didn't understand it all Moses wrote down when he was told to write down. There were things that were intentionally left out because God told him not to put this down. But it's not like no Moses knew the entire story backwards and forwards. Right.
Speaker 2: But in the span of the three hundred's or whenever that was three thirty all the way to three eighty or three ninety, you had the four different councils, right. We always talk the council wrote the Torah. I'm talking about the Bible, okay, But there were four different councils. We always talk about the Council of Nicea. But that was just the first one. Then there was three more that came after that.
Speaker 3: What i'm the counsel Trent was like the one that decided on the books.
Speaker 2: Basically, my point is is that you had all these different councils, are we So is it your belief that God inspired each individual at each of those councils to direct them in putting the them in which order and which books belonged and should become canonized or not.
Speaker 3: No, that the councils I don't believe were necessarily divinely inspired. I'm saying for when the books were written, when the Tora was first written down right, that I believe was divinely inspired. Now they decided to add the Tora to the final cut of the Bible for reasons. Right, They decided to not add certain books to the Bible because they found that they were either not canonical or heretical or outright fraudulent, or that they weren't they had no place here. Honestly, they might be good literature, but they don't belong in the Bible. And then they decide to put them in chronological order based off of historically where they happen and when they happened. There's only a few exceptions like Job, for instance, they put that in at a spot that doesn't necessarily mean that that's the time and place when the Book of Job took place, if it did. But the majority of the Bible is in chronological order.
Speaker 2: What I find interesting, though, is that you'll have like they were the ones to determine what was canonical and what wasn't. Right, Yeah, so it was up to them, and so you would have to believe that that had to have been somewhat divinely inspired, because how would they know what's canonized in or what should have been canonized and what wasn't.
Speaker 3: But that's my point. The Tour itself did not include the Book of Enoch. The Tour is the first five books of the Bible, right, So no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking mainly New Testament here. When we're talking about the councils like.
Speaker 3: Toros, giants and shit, where I'm still in that.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, my bad, I'm kind of jumping around a little bit, but you know, just looking into that, and I've looked a lot into you know, like who were the people and which councils determined you know, which books that go in and which should be canonized. And one of my findings I thought was actually pretty interesting. I just learned this the other day. But before the Bible was turned into the Bible in the three hundreds, whenever it was, there was actually so all the stories. I was like, how did everybody know about all these different biblical stories before the Bible was created?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Obviously you had the Torah for a while, but the Christians they still needed to learn something before the Bible came around, right, And so you see that, you know, it was obviously Rome, but Rome was consistent of like a lot, like a lot right of Mesopotamia and a bunch of other you know, countries and lands and shit like that. So but back then they were actually they were mixing and mashing between canonical and non canonical, right, so they and they looked at some of them. These are some literal interpretations. These are more of the deeper meaning kind of interpretations or whatever. And they didn't necessarily call them gnostic or apocryphal or canonized or whatever. It was just whatever stories we got about Jesus or whatever, we're just going to put it into the own, our own context of our mind. Until the three hundreds that they started like separating all of these different versions.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, so let's break down the history lesson of this. Okay, So when Jesus walked the earth, this was first century AD, Right, When the Apostle Paul walked the earth, it was still first century a d. Forty years after by the way, yes, but still within the one hundred eighty timeframe, right, sure, Okay, Okay, So now we're talking about councils that took place in the three hundred's AD timeframe, right and beyond. Yeah, so we're talking about arguably two hundred years give or take removed from the events that actually took place, right. Yeah. Now, when you're talking about how did these non Christians or non Jewish for that matter, know these stories from the Torah and all of this, that's kind of why the Bible includes the Old Testament and the New Testament because there was a lot of stories, a lot of First Hannah counts, a lot of people that were claiming that they saw the Messiah themselves that weren't even of Jewish descent. Right. He had a lot of Greek followers, he had a lot of Roman followers, and all these things, more from the Apostle Paul and more from their ministry elsewhere. Right then they had one in Egypt. They had one all over the place, all over the place. This being said, you had these converts that were now following what at this time wasn't even called Christianity, it was called the way right, And so you had these new converts that were trying to follow the way of this Yeshua figure, and they needed to know, Wait a minute, So he's the Savior, but why was he here? Why was the sacrifice needed? What was the prelim for this? Why was it so important about his birth? Why was it so important about the way he died? Why was this important? This important? This important? So when the early church fathers got together, they decide that they needed to include the Old Testament to tell the story of how we got to the point of needing the Messiah, and then tell the story of the Messiah and his works on earth. Followed by Paul, who was seen as an apostle who trying to teach people how to set up and operate the new Church. So they got together and Constantine was one of the biggest ones of this, and he basically put the word out and said, if we are now, because he's the one that changed room from a pagan nation to a Christian nation, right, And we can argue if he really was a Christian or not. Like I'm not here to argue this point. My point is he said, we need all of the literature, everything that has anything to do with this dude, and we need to get it together and figure out what is and what is not real. Because here's the deal. After Jesus died, you had a lot of people that were taking a story from a story, from a third person story, and we're writing it down as if that was fact, and in reality it was not. Then you had a lot of people that were metaphorically taking some of the things that happened and making their own versions of it. But they were doing this thing called forgery where they would write a book and instead of putting a author right, they would write like, oh, this is my name and I was the first person account of Jesus. They would write the Lost Gospel of dot dot dot name somebody important, of Thomas, of Judas, of Mary Magdalene, of all these people, and they would try to pass it off as if these people themselves wrote these books. In reality they did not. In reality, a lot of these people had no business writing these books, so it would have made no sense. And then of the original copies that we have of these, you can tell that they are second and third century forgeries rather than first century first hand account.
Speaker 2: Sure, but couldn't you also say that Paul had no business writing anything either.
Speaker 3: No, because he was an apostle, Paul apostle of who of Jesus.
Speaker 2: He never met Jesus.
Speaker 5: But he did one of the disciples.
Speaker 3: He met him on the road to Damascus. That's when he went from Salt Tarses to Paul.
Speaker 2: That's a vision that didn't actually happen, but.
Speaker 3: It did, and he was blind for months after the fact. And that's also coroborated by first person accounts, and as a matter of fact, coroberated by the actual disciples that followed Jesus, other apostles that knew and lived and walked with Jesus his twelve They met with Paul later on and confirmed what he had said, as in, yes, you really did meet the Messiah, you saw this, you talked to him about this. That wasn't a vision. You physically had an encounter with the same guy we saw die on the cross and rise again.
Speaker 2: So Paul meets Jesus in the ether.
Speaker 3: No, literally physically on the road to Damascus. It wasn't in a meditative state. Everywhere I've I've looked, said Paul and Jesus never met. This was after Jesus was dead. Yes, but Jesus also rose from the dead and walked the earth and was seen by hundreds of eyewitnesses. So to that account, all these eyewitnesses were seeing in ethereal Jesus even though he told them literally put your fingers in the nail holes. No, no, it's really met physically here.
Speaker 2: And don't you think that that's why there would have been so many people essentially writing what you would call fanfic about all these different people from all these different stories, because maybe they had a vision and maybe their visions just weren't agreed upon. But allegedly the twelve Apostles also, I would love to find that information where they they clarified that, yeah, we saw you there too. I've never heard that part. I mean, I'm not saying that it's bullshit.
Speaker 3: I just haven't heard that part about what Paul and the other disciples. Yeah, it's written about in the books. As a matter of fact, there was a big old schism between him and Peter or Simon, I should say he was Simon then he became Peter. Paul and Peter had a bit of a fucking tiff over the way that the church should operate. As a matter of fact, like this is well documented and well written about in the Bible and other sources. So I mean it's this is my point, So it's corroborated by other people. But beside the point, see, yes, to your point, you would have other people out there writing gnostic you know, conversations of what they want. But I would argue that a lot of that was more grifter esque, especially whenever you get it and you compile all of these and you could look at these, you can read these books yourself, and you can see, all right, these books are talking about historicity. They are talking about how to set up the church. They are talking about how to operate and how to live in the best way possible. And these books are directly going against all of that, and they are talking about basically finding salvation within yourself. These books are talking about finding salvation between from his sacrifice. These clearly do not jive. There is obviously a disconnect here. So when Constantine said, get me all of the books with this dude's name in it. We need to compile it. We need to make a codex, right, we need to get this together, a manuscript of all encompassing. He set about with this, and there was counsels to delineate over these things. And that's what they did. They went through and read all of them, and they decided, okay, this one does not belong in this stack. This one does. They did that for the Old Testament as well. And look, I disagree with some of what they did with the Old Testament. I personally think they should have included the Book of Enoch, especially because it was referenced by Jesus in his time frame, right, so maybe we should have included that to where a new convert could understand the deeper meaning of what the fuck was just said. But fair enough, there's some other stuff in the Book of Enoch that they decided was not worth putting in the Book of Jubilee. I wish that would have made it to the final cut, but there's reasons for this. My point is is that if Jesus is God incarnate, why are there why is there more in the New Testament written by Paul.
Speaker 2: Then there was said out of Jesus's mouth. So essentially, if you take out all of the Paul stuff, it's crazy. There's And I was trying to figure out, like what the percentage was, right, Like how much of the New Testament is Paul?
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 2: How much of the New Testament is Jesus. It was like thirty It's like thirty percent Paul and only eighteen percent Jesus.
Speaker 3: Like statistically, four books in the Bible where Jesus speaks, that's the only four Gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
Speaker 2: So Jesus literally God in the flesh show it says comes.
Speaker 3: And we're going to.
Speaker 2: Take Paul's word for it more than Jesus's word for it.
Speaker 3: No, No, you should take it all. Listen to the Gospels. For anybody who's questioning about Christianity, I will tell you, start with the Gospels. You're gonna come up with some questions. You may have to refer to some other books to gain the context of it, but read the Gospels above anything else. For sure. Paul was speaking to new converts, and he was speaking on how to set up quote unquote the church. And I don't mean the business of the church. I mean he was telling people and again he didn't it was the business of the church. Though, by the way, he did not. Paul did no, he did not, dude. He turned a mom and pop shop into a local like not even a local, like a corporate food chain. He was kicked out of most cities he went to and was later killed by Romans. What are you talking about, Paul, Yes, hold up, Paul went from city to city setting up new churches. Yes, and then he got kicked out of a lot of them. And these churches, by the way, didn't accept tythe That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Like, you just disagreed, though, is that you agreed and then you disagreed. All I said was is that Paul was just going around setting up all the churches.
Speaker 3: And you're like, no, no, you said he set up the business, not the churches. I believe the two are separate conversations. Okay, that's that's up for interpretation. At that point, these churches were not collecting money. These churches were not making money. They were not a profitable endeavor. As a matter of fact, most of the places he was setting up these churches, they were ostracized and were getting really persecuted by the local.
Speaker 2: No, whenever I said that, I didn't mean for profit, like that's the money profit. What I mean is is just like almost almost like setting it up like you would have business if you weren't worried about the money.
Speaker 3: He was teaching these new converts that were trying to have communion with each other and they were trying to grow in their understanding of the way and of Jesus. He was showing them how to do that better. But here's the other catch twenty two of that, and so many Christians missed this, Like when Paul set up a church in Corinth, and he was helping them get their legs started, and he was telling the Church of Corinth how to behave He wasn't speaking to all of the new Christendom when he told women to be silent and submissive, and they must wear a covering, and they must do these things. He was not telling all women to shut up and mind their business. He was speaking specifically to the people in that church, because the women in that church at that time, day and age, this is what the context really matters here, they were acting in ass and he was speaking to them to chill the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Why would you need that kind of why would you need even that information in the If it's literally supposed to be the literal word of God, who gives a shit about the context of the moment, it should be the words that are being said that are the most powerful thing. Why I don't understand this whole context conversation. I do get it from a literal perspective, But if you're just looking at it for the word, if it's a divinely inspired word, who gives a shit? If those women at that place were a little bit out of line, and that's why he said those things to those women and not to any other women.
Speaker 3: So the same could be said with Jesus. A lot of what he said require context to understand. Otherwise, if you're just taking him at his word and we're doing a one to one Hebrew to English translation, there's a lot missed. For instance, Jonathan, just give a quick example off the top, whenever he talks about how when the Master comes back and there will be ten bridegrooms waiting for him, will you be the one that goes and keeps your lamp filled with oil and have your wick trimmed and when he comes, will you have your lamp lit? And will you go with him? There will be five that will, and there will be that will not have the oil prepared. They'll have to go to the market and get oiled. Then they'll come back and knock on the door and say please let us in, and he'll say, I'm sorry, but the bridegroom party has already gone. You're gonna be You're not a part of this. Do you have any fucking ideal what I just said or what that had any reference to.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's spoke in parable, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: My point is you would need to know what the Jewish customs and cultures were in the first century AD to understand the context of what he meant by this was always be ready, don't be lazy, be about your business, because you'll never know when God is coming back to call his children home.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I could have garnered a little something like that without the context.
Speaker 3: My point is, yes, you have to understand the full picture. And for the record, when Paul was writing that to Corinth, that was a letter he was writing from a jail cell to the church in Corinth. This wasn't I don't even know if he intended for this to become a book of the Bible. He was writing this to his people.
Speaker 2: I just find it hilarious how what people back in the day were allowed to receive visions, but people nowadays that get visions we look at them like their looney tunes.
Speaker 3: Again, these weren't visions, dude, And this was corroborated by eyewitnesses. If he was full of shit, if he would have been keep in mind, he was Saul of Tarsus that was murdering New Christians. They didn't even call him that. They just called it this new cult, these people that think they found them Aside on all these things, Saul of Tarsus was going out of his way to torture them to death. And then out of nowhere, he has this experience. He has this physical encounter with the really the the resurrected Christ years after the fact, and then he comes up to the disciples, who knew who he was by the way they knew they were being hunted by this guy, gained their trust and was able to convince them that you know, I saw the guy, the physical guy. This is what he looked like. He said this, He had these scars, and these and these and these, and all of the disciples that were still alive at that time. All the other apostles agreed and said, oh no, you really met him. That's legit. Okay. You think that he was so smooth talking that these people that were hiding for their lives from this guy, he was able to give him a little traits and drew a little slip of the tongue, and all of a sudden they believed that he saw Jesus because they're that gullible. I think it was a cult and they wanted somebody to believe their cult. They all cult start with a vision, a vision that only one has access to, and nobody can clarify. He was not the only one. All the disciples went on to found churches, most of where he went by the way. The other apostles went and did their own thing with new churches. He wasn't like the only guy.
Speaker 2: So all right, just clarify this for me, because maybe I'm misunderstanding Paul.
Speaker 3: Where was he before he had this vision? He was a Jewish high rabbi of guys.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, like physically, where.
Speaker 3: Was he He was on the road to Damascus, so he was traveling.
Speaker 2: He was walking, maybe riding on a horse. I don't know what I fuck he was doing back then, Right.
Speaker 3: It's something a donkey more than likely.
Speaker 2: But riding on a donkey, right? And then he is transported DMT style to see Jesus in a vision is what you're saying, not at all what I just said. Well, it's a vision, he was understand a vision, didn't go anywhere. Jesus came to him and appear to him. Was he the only one on this road to Damascus? Or was he traveling in a group.
Speaker 3: I want to say there was. It's been a MENI since I looked into this. I want to say he had one or two traveling companions with him. Perfect did anybody else? Did those one or two people potentially see what what Paul was seeing? No, he was struck down and he was blinded, and he had to get found and brought back to town.
Speaker 2: My point is is that did it happen in physical reality or did it happen in the imagination.
Speaker 3: Realm physical reality?
Speaker 2: Physical reality? Then the other two people would be able to corroborate that they saw Jesus there as well.
Speaker 3: I suppose, so, which again, I'm I'm as I'm saying that I could it.
Speaker 2: How could it be physical reality when everybody knows it is always stated that it is a vision. So how how can something be a physical reality and a vision at the same time.
Speaker 3: When Jesus resurrected and came back to his disciples in the upper room, they thought they saw a vision until he literally said, no, put your fingers in the wounds. I'm physically here. Some people would say, oh, they all had a collective hypnosis and they all had a collective vision of Jesus. Then there are those that would say, no, he physically was there, walked the earth, eate with them, and talked and spoke and preached to hundreds of people over the course of the next forty days.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me just read this right here, because I feel like maybe I'm just not an understanding the story. So the Road to Damascus refers to the pivotal moment in the life of Saul of Tarsus, who later became known as Paul the Apostle. This event is described in the New Testament, particularly in the Acts of the Apostles. Saul was traveling to Damascus to arrest Christians when he experienced a profound vision. The details of the vision blinding light. As Saul approached Damascus, a sudden light from heaven flashed around him, causing him to fall to the ground. There was a voice of Jesus. He heard a voice asking Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? When Saul inquired about the identity of the voice, that responded, I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting the instructions given where after this encounter, Saul was instructed to go into the city where he would receive further guidance. So he had temporary blindness following the vision. Saul was blind for three days and did not eat or drink. A disciple named Annius and Aneus was directed by God to restore to restore Saul's sight. Aneas laid hands on Saul and scales fell from his eyes, allowing him to see again. So the vision not only mark Saul's conversion, but also his commissioning as an apostle to spread the message of Christianity, particularly to the Gentiles. The term road to Damascus has since become a metaphor for a significant change in belief or perspective.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I looked it up. It's in the Book of Acts, chapter nine. Essentially, there were two companions. I was right on that they who heard the voice, although they did not see Jesus. They all saw the blinding light and they heard the voice talking to Saul. But he was the only one that had a actual sight encounter. So again, joint thing. This was not a hypnosis or a transstate by any means. He was mining his own business. The next time that you're trying to have a meditative state and you get struck down by light from heaven and a voice comes out from the ether that I can hear as well, I don't know I would personally call that real. It's just me.
Speaker 2: But they didn't meditate Jesus, but they didn't see him.
Speaker 3: They didn't see him, but they heard him. When's the last time the cloud spoke to you, my boy?
Speaker 2: Nobody has ever heard a message from any cloud they did. All right, let me just say this, Me and you, we're strolling maybe me and you, we want to go on a grocery trip. We're going to go to Walmart, right, And.
Speaker 3: Why does my faith anger you so much?
Speaker 2: Because you're it doesn't anger me. It's just that you only believe that there was magic in this world for like a couple of years and never before and never after ever again.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily true.
Speaker 2: No, you don't believe that there's anything miraculous that has happened since then that God.
Speaker 3: Has never God has to the grandiose scale that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: God has never intervened in two thousand plus years or around two thousand years, right, I disagree.
Speaker 3: With that intervened in what way, like come down and spoke to people like from the heavens and a whole group could hear him. Yeah, No, I don't think that's happened in a good while. Why not because he said that he's not coming back again until he comes back, and when that comes, it's not gonna be something that could be easily denied.
Speaker 2: So I feel like I'm like going crazy because you don't see how this is just a vision. Yeah, they heard it, maybe they saw some light. They didn't actually see Jesus, so it was a vision.
Speaker 3: Then if you heard something and saw something that's not just a vision, that is a physical encounter where at least two of your five senses are being observed.
Speaker 2: Here, didn't see Jesus like one person did, so, somebody was tripping, somebody wasn't.
Speaker 3: Of three people, all three saw the light and heard the voice, but only one person saw who the voice was coming from. All three of them can corroborate that this was a sound experience and a light experience, and it wasn't like just lightning struck. They heard a conversation.
Speaker 2: What I guess my point is is that if and I don't know, I feel like it's almost I feel like it's almost kind of throwing shade at Jesus saying that he didn't do a good enough job. So here's Paul to fill in the rest of the story.
Speaker 3: No, he had his own divine mission that he was being sent on. Dude, it wasn't they didn't do a good enough job. It's that people still needed to hear the rest of the story. They needed to hear what Paul had to say about it, because at this time he was Saul who was killing the people that said that they had worshiped Jesus, and Jesus smacked him down and physically had a conversation with him. Then he went back to the disciples, the apostles rather who all walked with Jesus physically knew him, ate with him, was at the Last Supper with him, right, and they cooborated. Yo, that's a real experience. You are on the same level with us as far as like walking with him, we got to do some things. This is the same guy that a week prior he was on the way to Damascus to kill more of them.
Speaker 2: My point is is that it takes a certain amount of faith than just to believe that it literally happened.
Speaker 3: Would you disagree with that? Again, when there's coroborating eyewitness stories, I feel like it's not so much faith anymore.
Speaker 2: It's only one person laid eyes on Jesus appearing on the road to Damascus.
Speaker 3: Take away the light.
Speaker 2: Anything can cause light. Take away the sound, anything can cause sound. We're talking about the actual physical flesh shoot of you know, the hologram of Jesus whatever.
Speaker 3: It was. Only Paul saw that, nobody else. Okay, you have to take that on faith. So again we're talking about him coroborating that story with others that saw him physically and would know what he's talking about. So just I'll give you another example. Sung it out. If I if let's say you, Jonathan, you have a homeboy from Arizona. The dude I have never met ever in my life. I've never seen a picture of him, never seen his face, never heard his voice any of these things right ever, ever, ever. But you know him pretty well, like you'd be able to pick him out of a crowd. You have hung out with him for years and years, but y'all kind of lost contact. It's been a year since you saw him, right. But one day I'm at the airport going somewhere doing my thing, and I run into this dude who has a Lake Havevisu sweatshirt on, and I start bullshitting with him and I'm like, oh my, my homeboy. He spent some time over in Lake Havsu. He says it's gorgeous. He's like, oh yeah, I've been there for a few years. This, this, and this, and we just kind of start chopping it up. Come to find out he knows this guy named Jonathan Myers. And it's like, yeah, oh wait, wait this the Jonathan Myers, like big Steelers fan. I'm like, oh yeah, fucking Steelers fan for days. He's from Pennsylvania. Blah blah blah, cool go cool. Yeah. So we start hanging and we're cool, we're talking, then we go our separate ways, okay, And I hit you up later on and I'm like, so, I just met your homeboy. What's his name? And I tell you his name? And you're like, you did not meet him. He's in Arizona. There's no are you even in Arizona right now? It's like, no, I'm on, I'm in a layover in Chicago. I'm in a whole nother spot right now beside the point. I know this guy. And you're like, Jacob, you have not met this guy. I promise you you haven't. I started describing the way he looks, the way he talks, all these other things. Would you guess and venture to say, oh shit, you met my homeboy.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't know why I would not believe you, But even if I didn't believe you, I would still be able to reach out to said homeboy to clarify.
Speaker 3: Let's say, for whatever reason you couldn't get a hold of him, for whatever reason, for the sake of this conversation, would you at that point probably recognize, let's say he had some sort of a crazy face scar, something that's like identifying marker that you would know out of anyone else, and I said these things and about him, would you agree that, oh shit, you definitely had a face to face encounter with the guy in question.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I feel like the story that you're trying to create here has to go a step farther. You would have to say, all right, he's the let's just say, oh boy, was my sense?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Let's say he was like it? Would you be able to ignowl is based off of my description of a guy that I've never physically met, that I was talking about the same guy that you have met. Would you be able to do that based off of a description of him that I would give you yes or no?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 3: Sure? But was everybody everybody that els about the miraculousness I'm talking about coroberating stories to see if he actually met the physical dude in question. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If he ever heard any story of Jesus, you would be able to garner maybe what he looked like, what he sounded like, what did he talk about? You'd be able to put two and two together. He was going into houses and crushing Christians. I'm pretty sure he got a pretty good idea about what they believed to make it so blasphemous in the first place. He didn't have to go all the way out of left field to really just pull this one out of the ether.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: He had already heard these stories.
Speaker 3: Got you. So you're saying that he used the testimonies of tortured people and use that as ammo to completely do a one to eighty and go from being one of the most highly exalted dudes his day age to being one of the most hated dudes of his day and age who would be getting thrown in prison for the rest of his life and later be executed for his testimony. That was all a part of some grand scheme from him.
Speaker 2: My point is is that if there was some word of God that literally allegedly was coming from the throat of a guy named Jesus, right, and then he dies because he fulfilled everything that he was trying to fulfill, and YadA, YadA, Right, But then there's a gentleman that comes years after and whatever he was doing, Hey, he was executing Christians whatever, whatever you get down with, Right, It's unfortunate that that was going on, but that's what he was doing. But then he decides, oh, I'm going to see a vision of Jesus that which nobody else can see, but I trust me, Bro, And then I'm going to add on top of the story, add on top of the jogma. Most of which what makes if you think about it, a lot of a lot of Paul's teachings are the same, are the very same things that causes most Christians to judge more than anything else. Like he he created the judgmental the judgmental.
Speaker 3: Things, which that's taking a lot of what he said, Jesus contact Jesus was called that super judgmental shit that was Paul. Jesus was judgmental to the Pharisees. But to your point, yes, most of the Christians that you've met that have been judgmental assholes about it are quoting Paul for the most part there or Old Testament things.
Speaker 2: They're barely even Christians. They're pauling ins now, Bro. Is my point, that's my whole entire point around all of this, is that you are relying on the word of you said you call yourself a Christian, but you you are essentially you're uh spewing Paul is what you're doing.
Speaker 3: But again, if you're spewing Paul in that way to be judgmental. You have missed the entire message, and you have missed the entire context, which is needed. You need to know the time, the place in the audience when reading any section of the Bible.
Speaker 2: My point is is that you know, and beyond just the governmental and the religious wars and all that, I'm talking about a household to household relationships that people have with each other. I'm talking about the parents that won't look at their son because of this, or they will judge their daughter because of that, or that's not going to be in my house.
Speaker 3: Almost all of that is because of Paul. It is because of misquoted segments of the overall message. Yes, that's my entire point.
Speaker 2: I think we can agree to disagree on if he saw Jesus in the flesh or if he didn't. That's fine, we can agree to disagree on that. But my whole entire point was is that the majority of the Christians that I know are more more so followers of Paul than they were of Jesus.
Speaker 3: Was not your point. You were trying to prove if he actually saw Jesus or not. You're changing tone.
Speaker 2: It's what I'm trying to I'm trying to draw the line, that line being that if it wasn't for Paul, we wouldn't have a lot of judgment nowadays. And so my trying to divide that line of was Paul some kind of fucking, you know, bullshitter or was he being honest? And we, dude, we hear about anybody else's version of any kind of vision. You're taking it with a grain of salt. You're not building a religion around it, bro.
Speaker 3: Judgmental things have always been around. Hell, there's people in Arab countries right now that will publicly execute a woman because her fucking shawl went too high upper calf. That's a judgment that was passed down. There were pagan groups that would judgmentally, you know, spew their rhetoric and get people in trouble or killed or take their land or whatever all over the world for millennias because they weren't doing their sacrifices the right way or whatever else. Judgmental nature is a human nature thing. It's not a good thing. For the record, I'm not saying that's something positive that has been around well before Christianity.
Speaker 2: Dude, I guess I kind of look at it like this. If the New Testament is supposed to be about Jesus, right, well it should be.
Speaker 3: Judgmental New Wagers. Do you know because I know quite a few.
Speaker 2: Oh everybody has that in them. Everybody does. I'm not even just saying that it's only a religious thing. It's mainly a religious thing. It's not only a religious thing.
Speaker 3: No, dude's that's even a football thing. Oh you claim to be a Stealers fan. Well, how much of a Steelers fan are you? From a spiritual perspective is what I'm talking about. How much of a man are you? Everybody's seeking validation, everybody's trying to check each other. And it doesn't matter to what context we're talking about, I mean from a spiritual perspectives. Where else going with that? But I say, I feel like you see mostly Christians because we live in a mostly Christian nation. But it's not to say that Christians are the only groups that are judgmental. And I am saying that the Christians that are judgmental, they are misquoting things and they are missing the entire point.
Speaker 2: My entire point is is that the book is supposed to be about Jesus, So why is the majority of it about Paul. It's not about Paul, it's from Paul.
Speaker 3: It is Paul writing to Timothy, writing to the Church of Ephesus, writing to the Church of Corinth, writing to the churches in Rome, trying to tell them how to better follow the way.
Speaker 2: The way of which he added two after Jesus.
Speaker 3: The way that which the other apostles coroborated, and these other apostles and their writings.
Speaker 2: Then why they say it, Why did they have to rely on Paul?
Speaker 3: They did? They did. They also wrote books in the Bible, So what was the use of Paul? This was what the council was for. They were taking books written from all these sources and seeing which things did line up and which things did not line up. That was the point.
Speaker 2: So rely on a guy who saw a vision more than the actual people that walked with Jesus, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: The guy who quote unquote saw a vision whose entire testimony and all the words he were speaking about him coroborated with the guys who actually walked with him. Yeah, he is seen at that time as a first person source.
Speaker 2: Bro go to any nuthouse, any padded room, where these people were taking multiple drugs a day. And I guarantee you there is somebody who has seen Jesus, and there's a bunch of other nuts in the in the nuthouse that will be able to corroborate with that story.
Speaker 3: There's probably a bunch that have also seen Vishnu. There's probably a bunch of others that have seen Odin. There's probably a bunch of others that have seen the Buddhoh what's your point?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 6: My point.
Speaker 3: Nuts seeing things does not make anything more or less valid. That's nutcases seeing nutcase things.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll give you an even more real life example.
Speaker 3: The Almighty Christie.
Speaker 2: She sees a lot of things in the ether, you know, she's always you know, ether surfing whatever she calls it, right, and she has she has her group of people there that will be able to corroborate with what she's seeing on that side. And oh yeah I saw that, Oh yeah, I saw that too. I was there, I.
Speaker 3: Was right there with you here, all right. I'm just saying, at a certain point you have to believe or not believe, and at a certain point, like you have to find out How far am I trying to believe in somebody.
Speaker 2: Else's vision of something that can't be corroborated outside of other crazies that are trying to corroborate.
Speaker 3: To that point, I understand, we are talking about people that physically walked with him that could corroborate the things that we're saying, not something that is you know, Oh, I had a vision of something that happened a thousand years ago. Oh I saw it too. Oh dope, it must be real. That's a different conversation, the same conversation I had with you about your homeboy that had to have a Sioux sweatshirt on. Let's say that he died when you were nineteen, right, And I say that I saw him at an airport ten years ago or whatever the case, five years last week. And you're like, no, you literally couldn't have seen this guy like he There's no way, no. He looked like this. He had these color eyes, he had this tattoo, he had this scar, and all these things. He said he knew you from this is and this, And you're like, Jacob, you couldn't have met this dude because he died. And I'm like, he looked like this and he said these things, and you're like, wait, how would you know that?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 3: He told me about this time that you and him got like y'all went on the lake and y'all got super fucking blitzed and all this happened. This happened. You're like, Jacob, how would you know that story? I'm telling you I met this guy And you're like, Jacob, he died. There's no way you could have This is about what happened with the whole Paul coroborating. It's something that like, there's no way you physically saw this dude, and it's like, well I did so.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I'm not saying that people can't commune with the other side. That's literally what menimisteries is about. I'm not saying that that's impossible. Amoltics metimistics could catch there, sir, that's just not a habit. But my point is is that, like I heard this quote the other day that said, uh, just because you're dead don't mean you're enlightened, and I was like it made me think there for a second, and I was like, that actually does kind of check out, because how many people they have conversations, you know, via tarot cards or channeling or you know whatever, dowsing rods or whatever, and you're communicating with a certain entity and not all of everybody's on the other side, story all check out, Like some of them are very very different, right, And they're like, well, it's because like just because you die doesn't mean that like you have access to all the knowledge that has ever existed. And so anyway, I just wanted to throw that story out there. Anyway, we're taking up all of this. God is Love. What is your thoughts on this?
Speaker 16: Well, in my opinion, just my opinion, what makes a Christian is somebody who believes in and follows the teachings of Jesus. So, like, to me, you know, Paul's story is Paul's story is a Christian, but doesn't necessarily have any bearing on my Christianity as a follower of teachings of Jesus. Does that make sense? I don't know what Jacob would have to say about that, but one.
Speaker 3: Hundred percent agree with you. I think that, Yeah, the story of Jesus is the most important one because he is the way for salvation. Paul is not the way for salvation. Following Paul to the letter will not get you into heaven. Following Jesus and his example and listening to what he said, well, that's I'm agreeing with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Was that a short conversation that Jesus had with Paul? Like what was that conversation?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was basically just like, stop stop killing my homeboys, right, I guess. So he wasn't divinely inspired by shit because he met Jesus. Jesus didn't tell him, hey, add this to the story. No, he was just like, yo, I met the guy. This is probably what he would have said. I got a video I'm gonna send you as a matter of fact. It's the life of Paul, and it shows you his journey and like where he went on each of these expeditions, when he got in touch with certain disciples, when the Road to Damascus thing happened. It's actually a pretty fascinating video, even if you take it as fanfic or as you know, a hero's epic, if you will, it's pretty fascinating to look into.
Speaker 2: Okay, spirit animal, you look high as giraffe pussy, sir, go ahead.
Speaker 17: Yeah, sorry, uh oh yeah. I was just gonna say so that.
Speaker 4: I actually showed y'all and saved my ass and everything I actually did put the picture.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna remind you all about it.
Speaker 3: Way to the bottom of the chat.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: I also believe that the Bible should be taken quite little.
Speaker 5: But yes, Jesus spoke in parables. I believe that he did that. So no matter what the context of whatever.
Speaker 4: You can apply this uh, this situation to it so that you could better understand how to embrace each other.
Speaker 5: And none to forgive each other.
Speaker 4: But also believe that most people are too ignorant and set in their ways to actually fully embrace Jesus.
Speaker 3: I believe that too, And to that point, yeah, he spoke in parables for multiple reasons. There was levels to that. He was being persecuted by the Pharisees. The Romans weren't happy with him either. He was trying to convert people that were Jews from the time they were born to the time they died into following the way right, teaching them that he was the Messaga. He had to do things in a very strategic way. And I agree with you that the story of the prodigal Son, for instance, to look at the deeper context and it shows more meaning. But the overall story, even if you don't look at the context, still applies as much in twenty twenty five as it did in year fifty five. Is the probably sonic Is that in the Bible, that's Jesus told this story? Yes?
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 4: Also, if you go back to the tour the first five wis look at Moses like he took the Hebrews, the Jews and all took them from showed them out through the Exodus. Though he was God spoke through Moses to get because Moses was too shy or whatever. He didn't like the social with everybody, so he used air and as his mitigator and everything.
Speaker 3: They say he had a stutter or something. He was slow to speech whatever that could mean something.
Speaker 5: They probably started.
Speaker 4: A lot and everything, But he a lot like Jesus that he had to speak and everything. How they both had the thing where they had to show people. And even when they showed people, they were people that would still doubt, and even like they would like the Hebrews, they saw Moses part of the Red Sea and everything and that came down and said this is this, and they still didn't quite believe it.
Speaker 3: Bro they saw the plagues they saw the shit, they saw the chariots of fire coming down, they saw the Red Sea get parted, they get over to safety. Hell yeah, first things first, Golden Calf, mind blowing.
Speaker 5: Look at Thomas.
Speaker 4: He's one of the twelve and everything, and he's he knows Jesus. He saw him die and saw him and was having a full blown conversation with the man and.
Speaker 5: He was like, you're not Jesus. And that's how we get the doubt on Thomas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's people are very set in their ways, and they are and it's not just one group versus another. There's a lot of people that just will not acknowledge what's in front of their face because they don't want to. Hell, I've been guilty of that at a time or two in my life. I understand, but it's.
Speaker 2: As far as I'm sorry, as far as as the Red Sea goes. I I did a little research on that because I was just curious, like, was that a metaphorical thing or the.
Speaker 3: Ritz chariots on the floor of it? A couple of years.
Speaker 2: Back, and so I looked it up and it says the this is from the Smithsonian magazine. It says the parting of the Red Sea as described in the Bible, may be explained by natural phenomena such as strong winds creating a wind set down effect, which could lower water levels in one area while pushing water to another, allowing a dry path to form. Computer simulations and studies suggest that such conditions could have occurred, enabling the Israelites to cross safely before the water is returned.
Speaker 3: We're talking about winds that are so strong that they pushed the water away and make a dry path from one end of this sea, not a river, the Red Sea to the other through natural means. Also, if you look at the cherry that they found that they carbon dated back and all this stuff, it goes back to ancient Egypt, and there's no such report of Egyptian chariots on a boat ever crossing the Red Sea. The only way these chariots could have ended up at the bottom of the Red Sea is that they were riding on dry land. And it also goes back to the time of Ramses a Second, which come to find out they have a tomb. I just saw this the other day too. So Ramseys a Second did have an adopted brother, his name sam Set, I believe, and they built a tomb for this guy, expecting that when he dies he would be interred as most of the rods were in all this, except a body was never actually interred in this tomb. There is now a conversation to say that that was the Egyptian name gave given to Moses, who led the Hebrews out of captivity and all the things. So yeah, there's a lot of historical precedents that these figures absolutely did live and die and walk the earth in the man of which the Old Testament New Testaments say they did.
Speaker 2: Oh man, we went to Balls Deep tonight.
Speaker 3: That was a fun one.
Speaker 2: I just and for the record, I'm not trying to, you know, dissuade your beliefs by any means. Whenever I'm going into that, I was just trying. I was just trying to make a point that there is It's like, you know, maybe we should listen to Jesus more than Paul, who was never actually even round during that time.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to make that point. But anyway, we missed out on a lot of things. I guess I can hurry up and run through some of these real quick. Dirty Sanchez said. Good evening scumbags. I'm late, but I made it. Thank you Lord for another week of Shenanigan's and a budding family slash friend environment. Hell yeah, God is Love said, I don't know that cheerleader for the Vikings is beyond gay?
Speaker 3: Oh is there a male cheerleader for the Vikings? You're talking about?
Speaker 6: Joke?
Speaker 3: He's a vi queen bro. No, I thought that was a thing for the Internet. That's a real thing. I wouldn't doubt it. Oh Lord, Okay, Umm, Spirit animals said, I love you. I love all you badass motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: May you all obtain happiness and may your bellies be full in your wallet's fat.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah amen. Luke said, I'm just gonna put it out there.
Speaker 2: Ninety five percent of UFOs are government MICHAELA said, I agree, but just out of curiosity. What do you think the remaining five percent are? I personally have theories, but I have no idea. Luke says, orbs are the outlier. White Boy Wizard said, dude, the last one I saw was literally like fucking Star Wars. After seeing them my whole life, my mom and extended family were poking fun at Christmas because, uh, because I had seen some Christmas Eve, but a few months later, my mom and sister were with me in butt Fuck, Oregon when we drove under When we drove under one that was wider than both sides of the freeway, two red lights in the center shut off, A huge ring of white ones turned on. It spun a slow one hundred and eighty degrees, then disappeared into the stars, completely silent, leaving a visible streak in the night sky. Shit was fucking awesome. Scared my mom and sister to tears. All I could do was laugh and say, I fucking told you so. What a great story. I love that.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I dig it, I love it.
Speaker 2: Let's see spirit animal said su Tomo. Yamaguchi survived both nukesdrops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was really bad luck, but he did in fact survive both.
Speaker 2: Tony said, tomorrow we got to talk about the flotilla, the UN General Assembly and Erna.
Speaker 3: Zerutska Marina Zerutska. Hold on, I'm writing those down, Tony, because we're gonna talk about those on the cage and Night tomorrow and not a shameless plug. But since that was an easy segue for anybody that would like to join us for the conversation every Wednesday at nine pm Central. Link is in the description below. Come check out The Cajun Night Live. We talk about religion, geopolitics, world news, disseminating some of the bullshit, kind of making some jokes along the way, gaining some you know, some knowledge if you will. Maybe maybe not. Maybe we're all just a part of the fucking propaganda machine. You be the deciding factor. Come check us out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jacob's like, how could I be a fed I drive a minivan.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm still pissed that I couldn't find a minivan. I mean, I'm not mad. I gotta you wanted to get a minivan? Yeah, I mean I like the car that I got, but damn it, I wanted a fucking mom van. I was gonna pop out there with some fresh white new Balance, some khaki shorts, cell phone clipped on the outside of the belt, Polo tucked in.
Speaker 2: Come on now, so I couldn't save some pussy for the rest of us.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: Oh Bro, if I would have thrown a fanny pack on, it had been fucking over son. Although god, yeah, we've talked about this too. The new Vaults Wagon micro buses, the new edition of them. Yes, I'm really feeling like that might be my next car purchase once this one ships. The bed those things are fucking pilled. Yeah they are, Yeah they are. That's pure sex appeal for real.
Speaker 2: Luke said, literally half of anime character masks look like that, talking about oh the picture of the Oh, okay, I can see where you're going with that.
Speaker 3: Then I can definitely see where you're going. The nose doesn't look like Pinocchio. That that looks more. Uh, it's well like another thing, the little hat. The is those glasses.
Speaker 2: If only it was a cube that was on top, you know, Oh.
Speaker 3: Dude, that would have Yeah, that would have been the death stroke.
Speaker 4: I mean, so y'all can understand why I was like, oh, okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I absolutely can see the connection that you're drawing on that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying for sure that that's clearly Japanese people being anti Semitic. I'm saying that I could see the images being portrayed for sure.
Speaker 4: And they're described as malevolent beings and they like to hold things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, god damn no, no, oh japan you assholes.
Speaker 5: They like, I'm not making this shit up. And I even I feel dirty just saying.
Speaker 2: This, and they always want a discount.
Speaker 3: Oh man, um spirit animals said, y'all want pumpkin spice. I want tacos with spicy salsa. We are not the same. I want both.
Speaker 2: The other day, I went over to Starbucks, got me a delicious pumpkin spice frappuccino, and it was the best thing that I've had as a sip of drink since last year, whenever I had the last pumpkin spice.
Speaker 3: The past few mornings, it's gotten down to like seventy five in the early morning. Somebody said it's gonna get to sixty next week, so fall on us. That's right. That being said, I am still waiting until October and November to have my one yearly sip of something pumpkin spice. It's you know me, I have one sip. I've got my fix, and I'm done for the rest of the year. Catch me next fall.
Speaker 14: Dude.
Speaker 3: Remember when we went to Windy's and we got the pumpkin spice frosty. Yeah, that thing was delicious, but that was the thing like after that was done, like I was over pumpkin spice. It's it's a one and done for me, and I'm I understand why people get down on it though. For sure.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of the season's changing, we have the the autumn is it equinox? Autumn equinox is September twenty second, also known as Mabin, So maybe that's the stud fall.
Speaker 3: I will say the harvest moon tonight was gorgeous. I saw it coming up earlier. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that shit that's been going on for a couple of nights. Dean said. The UFO shows this week were great, dude, I yeah, I need to get on that. Spirit Animal said, but Galita hand his brothers were giant. Oh I'm guessing that's supposed to be Goliath.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 5: I messed up and I was typing too fast. I apologize.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Spirit Animal, said Peter cut. A man with a sword over Jesus Simon was a jelat a zelot rather, may the blessed herb guide you good night.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the event where Thomas became known as Doubting Thomas. I believe the Bible is meant to be taken literal. Okay, we're caught up. Yeah, now, for sure, there was definitely some some bloodshed in the name of the of the dude, and I think Simon being the zel It is also one of my favorite disciples on some real shit. He went from being a trained assassin to dropping his weapons and following this new Jesus guy. And if you look at his story in particular, it's it's pretty inspiring. It really is. I mean, I'm not saying that it didn't take a lot for the fishermen to leave their craft and their livelihood and follow this guy, but we're talking about a guy who was like a trained assassin who had one mission on this earth, and after one encounter he's like, yeah, I'm done with that. I'm all about that peace and love jargon now. And it's like, you know what, Oh no, I like this guy.
Speaker 2: You know anyway, solid spirit animal. We need our send out, Sir.
Speaker 5: Test Fullo, have your blessed be the Chaos Muscle from the Quick Boys.
Speaker 3: Much love, samye um. Yeah, that was that was the most underwhelming ye yee I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 2: I don't feel qualified. I'm not I'm not qualified. I was not born in Louisiana. I wasn't even born in the South, so I kind of almost have to say it without exaggeration.
Speaker 3: You have been in the South longer than you've been in the North. It's time for you to at least attempt it. Let the let the red neck and just fly. Maybe next time we'll see how I need another week for that.
Speaker 2: That being said, look, if anybody is listening and you want to be able to join in on the conversation next week or any other week after that, just go to patreon dot com slash Cult a conspiracy podcast. You'll be able to see all the shows a couple of days in advance. Oh, I got standing oh for that one. Seeing the shows a couple of days in advance.
Speaker 3: The people love it, especially the people over at Patreon, so we appreciate everybody who has supported us.
Speaker 2: In that way, you'll be able to slide into all of our dms. You'll be able to see all the videos. But mainly the real reason why most people go over to Patreon is because it is completely But even on top of that, you need a little bit more than that, then sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to her or even higher. That would be the best way to be able to support the show, and you'll be able to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central Baby.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, if you would like to support the show in another way and all support your own financial future and freedom, and what you need to do is get you some silver and gold bullion and minted coins. The best place to get your start with this would be to go to link in the description below and go to cocsilver dot com when you fill out your mation. Our homeboy Wayne Clark's gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away on this. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your account and talk to your CPA and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. I'm telling you every one of them is going to say that you need to at least invest a little bit of your retirement into it. Best place to get your start again Cocsilver dot com link below. But another way that you can support the show and help us grow this ever growing cult more and more across the planet would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of lif suscribes comments they a postally reviewers shares with their friends of family, shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity, the algorithms see across all of us listening platforms. The more we get promoted to potential listeners who could have become potential cult members like the rest of you. Fine ladies and gentlemen. Why you're ready to check out metamisteries. Excuse me, Menimistics. Jonathan's other show just got a revamp and a rebrand Menimistics. Go check them out on Patreon and join him for his Wednesday night lives. Come check out the Cage to Nights and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives. And we host every Wednesday night nine pm Central links to those in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jacob and there is one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item. But that's not all. When you get one item. They will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cults