Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And just in case you did not see the game earlier this evening, the Los Angeles Rams knocked off the San Francisco forty nine Ers twelve to six, and thereby eliminating the San Francisco forty nine Ers from contention and making the playoffs. Effectively, the forty nine Ers season is over. The Rams will continue on. It's the first time I think in maybe twenty three years that the Rams have swept the forty nine ers, and right now I think Shannon Farren is drowning herself and her sorrows in some sort of alcoholic beverage. I don't want to rub it in. That'll be very childish of me. That's not something I would ever stoop to. I will never do that. I am saying that I'm a ramspan and anytime they beat the forty nine.
Speaker 3: Ers, it's a good freaking day.
Speaker 2: So congratulations on eliminating the forty nine ers and sending Shannon Faerren into a tail span. She will have more on this tomorrow during the Gary N. Shannon Show from nine am to one pm every hour on the hour, She's going to pay homage to me and my Los Angeles rams. So be sure to tune in tomorrow to the Gary and Shannon Show as Shannon fair And is going to have to do the walk of shame as her team has been eliminated from playoff contention.
Speaker 3: But in other NFL news, I found.
Speaker 2: It very curious that the NFL, through a statement from Roger Goodell, the NFL League Commissioner, Roger Goodell, reaffirmed his support for jay Z in the wake of these recent civil lawsuit the allegations of rape, where he and allegedly Diddy were both involved in the rape of a thirteen year old.
Speaker 3: There's actually more than one.
Speaker 2: There was a male alleged victim and a female alleged victim if you want to get into the weeds of the lawsuit, but the NFL, if you're wondering what's the connection of jay Z to the NFL, you have to go back to twenty nineteen where jay Z's company, Rock Nation, signed a deal with the NFL to consult on live music, entertainment, and social justice issues. And if you're wondering, how does rock Nation have anything to do with social justice issues, you're not alone. I've wondered that since that time. I have no idea, but nonetheless that was the agreement. If you're wondering what live music entertainment rock Nation would be connected to, well, rock Nation gets at least a lot of input as far as who will be the halftime performer at the super Bowl. That's the connection of jay Z to the NFL, and the NFL is always very concerned about its image. They call it the Shield. There is no one player or entity or franchise which is bigger than the shield. And they will protect because if you look at the logo, it's a shield like a coat and arm. They will protect the shield at all costs. And anyone who might be connected to something as Heinous's rape could be could be a real problem for the NFL's image. So I find it strange that the NFL and Roger Goodell were so quick to come out and reaffirm their support for jay Z. I do know, just from how these things usually play out, that the NFL is doing or has done, some level of investi investigation of its own of the allegations behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: They always do.
Speaker 2: That's not new, but usually they hold their they keep their powder dry, and they wait to a later date because they don't want to end up with egg on their face because they have in the past. Here's what Roger Goodell had to say, quote, We're aware of the civil allegations and jay Z's really strong response to that. I don't know how a strong response meanings, it means anything, but it goes on, and we know obviously the litigations happening now, and from our standpoint, the NFL standpoint, our relationship is not changing with them as far as Rock Nation is concerned, including our preparations for the next Super Bowl, which is coming up in February. I'm very surprised. I'm surprised that the NFL got out in front of this or responded so very early, if only because I'm still of the opinion that there will be more which will come out. It doesn't necessarily mean there'll be more that will come out regarding this particular lawsuit or allegations. We can use Bill Cosby as an example, we can use Diddy as an example. First there's one, then there's two, maybe five, and all of a sudden there's fifteen. And then you're still going to have to go back to the NFL and say, well, NFL, Roger Goodell, you said that you're aware of the civil allegations and jay Z's really strong response to that, and you said your relationship is not going to change with them as in Rock Nation. How would that look hypothetically if they're five or six or fifteen other allegations in the future. And don't think, don't think for a moment that there won't be some timing, some creative timing involved where, let's say you drop the allegations.
Speaker 3: I don't know, the week before the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just sometime where there would be all sorts of focused on the NFL. Don't think that it's beyond the realm of possibility. I say this as someone who's worked in the music industry. There's a reason why there are a lot of people who are very quiet right now and have nothing to say about Didy because they probably have their own skeletons to worry about, skeletons that someone else may know about. And if you're publicly chastising or castigating or criticizing Ditty, then someone is going to say, well, hold on now.
Speaker 3: Don't get felt righteous.
Speaker 2: We know that you were doing X Y and Z in this room with this person in that person. How can you really fix your lips to talk about jay Z when we know you were doing this?
Speaker 1: How do I know?
Speaker 2: Because I was there at that party with you. So there are a lot of people who are very very quiet right now because you don't want the focus in spotlight to end up on you because you were too busy talking in the media about Dinny or jay Z for that better. That's why a lot of people are very nervous right now. I expect still there will be more which will come out, and then the question will be, well, what are you going to say now? Infl I expected that if there's going to be more, it'll probably.
Speaker 3: Be much closer to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Because that is when it would have the most heat, the most coverage, and the most media impact. We'll see if I'm right. It's later with mo Kelly Cafi A six forty. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and on the other side of this break, after Mark Ronner gives us the news, let's go to church or something like that, we'll tell you about the Christian OnlyFans model who made forty three million last year by just taking her clothes off on OnlyFans and she has a She wants to thank the Lord for it.
Speaker 3: He does work in mysterious ways. It makes it rain.
Speaker 2: Yes, go ahead, Stephan, I'll wait for you Mark when you deserve it. I'll make sure you get your That's really generous of both of you. So the least I could do it literally is you're half black.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI Am six forty.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've heard about Sophie Rain from what I understand. That's her real name. Sophie Rain is twenty years old and according to her bio, she grew up attending che every Sunday and even now she says her faith is a huge part of her life. She would characterize herself as a devout Christian. But but some time ago, back in May of twenty twenty three, she started posting on OnlyFans dot com. And if you're not familiar with OnlyFans, you can get on there and offer subscriptions for exclusive content. Some people get on there and they show pictures of their feet. Some people get on OnlyFans and offer subscriptions to see a little bit more riskue photos, maybe some bikini underwear shots, and there's some who get on there and show various forms of undress, including nudity OnlyFans. I don't know how it works, but people are becoming instant millionaires. You get to set the terms. Like let's say Stefan wanted to get on OnlyFans on that pickup him and offer pictures of him in his underwear. He can say for five ninety nine a month, every thirty days you can see pictures of Stephan in his underwear and people will sign up and he'll get the money. I don't know what type of fee OnlyFans charges for, you know, facilitating the whole transaction, but there are a lot of content creators who become instant millionaires with this business model. Sophie Rain, even though she only got on OnlyFans less than a year and a half ago, or about a year and a half ago, allegeds to have made forty three million dollars in the past year. Forty three million, and she got on OnlyFans the devout Christian because her sister was already on the platform and making money when she first got on OnlyFans. Her boss at the time found out about her page and fired her. But by then it didn't really matter. She was on her way to OnlyFans stardom, only twenty years old. And let's say that she's over. She's exaggerating how much money she's making. Let's say she's only making I don't know, fifteen million dollars instead of forty three million. Here's how she explained that one of her fans, one of her subscribers, Charles, sent her nearly five million dollars between November of twenty twenty three and November of twenty twenty four. One person, five million dollars. No happy ending. As far as I know, he's paying just for the pictures. Maybe he's trying to woo her from afar. I don't know anything about Charles. I don't know how old he is. I just know that, according to the story, he sent through subscriptions. And you can pay for like individual pictures to have a post and say, like for an extra thirty five dollars, you can see this picture. Do not ask me how I know that, because I don't have to self incriminate. I think it's like the fIF fifth band, I complete the fifth something like that. She says that she is still a devout Christian, even though you can imagine she's been criticized by those within the Christian community. She says, quote, you can call me whatever you want. I will be laughing my way to the bank.
Speaker 3: Close. Quote. Put it this way.
Speaker 2: I've never made forty three million dollars in a year for my life, and I'm pretty sure I've done things far worse than Sophie Rain. So I'm not going to criticize her or say you can't do this, or you're a fake Christian, you're not devoued. All I'm saying is if she can use that money in a positive way, beyond obviously taking care of herself and her family, if that money can be used for something which is consistent with her values and her faith, there's nothing really for me to say. You know, we can we can try to be high minded and try to say that's not a Christian thing to do. Well, if we really want to have a biblical conversation, you know, the person right now who's listening, who's eating seafood, You're not doing something that's biblically correct either. There are so many things in the Bible which you're not supposed to do which is considered a sin. But we usually pick and choose, We cherry pick that which we want to ascribe to Christian doctrine, you.
Speaker 3: Know, should be shellfish. They're all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: We can talk about all of you out there who've had premarital sex or sex out of marriage, not supposed to be doing that.
Speaker 3: So I'm not going to point the finger.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say you're a sinner in a look, I think the people who are saying that are more jealous than anything, because she is able to do it in an unconventional way and make forty three million dollars. Very few people listening right now. I would say I could count on maybe one hand people could make forty three million dollars in one year, forty three million dollars. And if you have the opportunity to make forty three million dollars, and let's just say you didn't have to sleep with a hundred people in a given year.
Speaker 3: You heard about that woman. Who am I to say anything?
Speaker 2: Because we have all done some stuff when we were twenty years old that probably we wouldn't do now, and we didn't get forty three million dollars for it. And I was looking at the pictures of she's attractive. Oh no, she's not attractive. I can't drool, Okay, I'm not look, look, I look. I'll take the drool for you, Okay, okay. I will tell you for a fact, this young lady is blessed. She is blessed in all of the right ways, and has every right to show off all of her wares. However she wanted.
Speaker 4: Far be it for me to chastise this gorgeous young lady from getting it in on OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: All I can say is, I'm sure glad I'm not like twenty to twenty five and debating whether I should pay rent or become one of her subscribers. That's all I'm saying. I'm so glad I'm not forced to make that decision because I don't know where I'd be living at that time. I just don't know. Yeah, forty three million dollars. The Internet is a is a tremendous thing. It is fantastic, is making instant millionaires pretty much overnight. People have been stripping for a millennia. Okay, people have been stripping for money that you can go to a strip club right now. In fact, I saw this ad to be a DJ experiment, Rhino, and I thought about Utuala because that's a job that I would have taken twenty five years ago.
Speaker 3: I would have done that in a heartbeat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, twenty five years ago.
Speaker 3: Twenty five years ago.
Speaker 4: Right now, it's the mystique has worn off, and you see some of the people in there and you're like, wait, weren't you working here when I was twenty Yeah, there's no yeah, there's no magic. It's demystified. You see too much, you know too much.
Speaker 2: I say that to say people are stripping for money everywhere all the time. And if your hang up is well, she's supposed to be a devout Christian, Well, what happens if she uses that forty three million to the good of a lot of people, She's probably she's probably doing more than you. And that's why I really can't say anything. I'm gonna let her be twenty and I'm going to let her make her decisions. And let's say she does this for three years and she brings in two hundred million dollars I'm just saying off the top of my head, and she donates ten million of that to charity. Am I really going to be mad at her. Am I really going to question her morals and question her decisions? Can I do I really have a leg to stand on knowing well what we all were doing at twenty Yes you too. Yes, there is some pastor listening right now. Who is getting it in. Yes, Mark Ronner was getting it in at twenty.
Speaker 4: Years To leave me that hell out of this. Let me just say this, I was getting it in at twenty I was well picture it didn't happen. Oh wait, I don't want to see that, thank you. But no, I'm so glad that they didn't have social media. I'm so glad that they didn't have cameras everywhere, camera phones. I am okay with just the memory fading as it is the memory of a lot of stuff I've done. I've probably forgotten the worst of the stuff I was doing, if only because thank goodness, there was alcohol and that plausible deniability because people say, we don't you remember? No, I do not, And I'm glad I don't remember, because if what you're saying is true, I'd have a whole other level of guilt.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with it, you know. Let's all pray to the I can't say that would be blasphemous. But yeah, congratulations to Sophie Rain. Oh she's blessed. Did you spell the name right in the rundown? Because I just tried looking her up. Oh, she's no, it's it's spelled correctly.
Speaker 4: And I did not on the company computer either, by the way, if anybody listening, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Did on my phone in personal life. Yeah, I'll show, I'll show. I'll show you Mark. Yeah, I stood outside with my phone outside. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Nothing, nothing on company computer or property. She has ample peachness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think the reason that she even made this much money, she's using that as a niche, you know, being a Christian. And I think that's what really sells it because it's part of it. That's a big part of it, because there's a lot of no, no, no, no. Her ass is a big part of it. Let's be honest here. Thank you very much. It's a Later with mo Kelly if I am six forty. We're live everywhere the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: But I've just heard back from Shannon Farrin. She's taking it very well. Actually, she's being very gracious and says to tune in tomorrow at nine am for the Gary and Shannon Show because she is going to extol the virtues of the Los Angeles Rams and give credit where credit is due. No, no, she's handling it very well, and she wants to congratulate the Los Angeles Rams for eliminating the San Francisco forty nine ers from the playoffs contention tonight, as the Rams swept the forty nine ers this season.
Speaker 3: And I didn't think she was going to take it well.
Speaker 2: She's not one of the individuals I think that you can rib or tease about the forty nine ers. But tonight, if you could see my text messages, she's handling it very well, so much so that she's telling me that she's going to be big about this and come on the air first thing tomorrow for Gary and Shannon and say congratulations to me, congratulations to the Los Angeles Rams, and be very gracious since the Rams kicked the forty nine ers ass and kicked them out of contention for the playoffs. So nine am tomorrow, Shannon Farren is going to take one for the team, as they say, and acknowledge the rams. And I'm really I'm really pleased and taken back by her text messages to me. I thought she was going to not be able to handle this well, but she's she's surprising me.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about the city of Stanton.
Speaker 2: The city of Stanton has been having a problem with prostitutes and I didn't know that. I did not know that street walkers have been such a thing in the city of Stanton. Well, Stanton is going to be fighting back. The City of Stanton is now using cameras. We get this recorded audio messages in an attempt to decrease prostitution. Like I think of it this way. Did you ever go into a grocery store and you walk into an aisle and he heares boo, you are now being recorded.
Speaker 3: You never see that?
Speaker 2: Or you go you are now on camera and you can see the camera of yourself walking through the aisle. So if you're gonna steal some toothpaste, no that you're caught on camera.
Speaker 3: They have the evidence on you, they have the goods.
Speaker 2: I think this is something like that, except the message will probably say Boo.
Speaker 3: We see you and the pro out there.
Speaker 2: John, don't do anything illegal or your ass is going to jail. It's probably something like that. Resident Quitran has made several calls to the Orange County Sheriff's Department for suspected prostitution. And there was this video shared with Eyewitness News and you can see this parked pickup truck with its lights on just after midnight. And this is according to Tran quote, they stayed there for a long time, twenty minutes and I call police, you know, but lucky at the time, I don't know why police they came right away, so they caught them close.
Speaker 3: Quote, I guess was any act.
Speaker 2: Captain Ryan Pierce, the Chief of stan Police Services with the Orange County Sheriff's Department, said prostitution has been an ongoing issue for years.
Speaker 3: Who knew? Who knew? Now it goes on. People were wondering.
Speaker 2: Tran has also had this to say, quote, they walk into my community very often around light midnight or after midnight, and they lay around on the barbecue. Wait wait a minute, wait a minute, wait wait wait wait, they have pros laying on the barbecue. Are they cooking it? I don't know, it is the meat like a nevermind. They walk into my community very often like around midnight and they lay unround on the barbecue, you know, like area, a lot of condoms on the ground.
Speaker 3: That's terrible. It's like morning.
Speaker 2: These ladies are being dropped off and so they are visible and they are oftentimes hanging out here, you know, during the day. So it's day and night street walkers making money contributing to the economy. Only in Stanton, well not only in Stanton. There's a corridor here in La Like called Figaroa. You can see it all day, all night. It does not matter at the time. And the only reason I know this because there are times they'll take Figaroa driving into work and I usually leave for work anywhere between two and three o'clock.
Speaker 3: So this is the middle of the day. You can see it.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a drive through car wash.
Speaker 4: You just you don't even have to slow down, and you just go that way because it's the most efficient route.
Speaker 2: That's all north south is either Figaroa, Normandy or Western and it's not real different between any of them.
Speaker 4: They got the city on lock. That was so that was so funny. When I was doing Uber and I was line, I'd be out there. Yeah, but it was funny because it obviously I'm not till like two three in the morning, and it's I'm either at clubs or bars picking people up.
Speaker 3: But you would see the pros on the.
Speaker 4: Corner, and because I'm slowing down to wait for my ride, they think I want them, so they start walking to my car and I have to move up and let the prison know.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm around the corner. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm always about wrong place, wrong time, and I don't want even just the misconception.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't stop. Ever it might've been a red light.
Speaker 2: Nope, no, because you think that, Like, I don't want you walking up to the car, because that's when the police will jump out out of nowhere, like we saw you talking her. No, she walked up to the car. I didn't ask her to come up to the car. But seriously, drive down Figuaroa anytime, in either direction, day or night, you'll see the pros. And the only reason I mentioned that is if they're in a concentrated area like on Figaroa and you live in that area, Yeah, that is a problem.
Speaker 3: That is a problem.
Speaker 2: I just don't know whether a recorded message is going to be a deterrent.
Speaker 4: Well, what if it was something a little bit less formal like hook a.
Speaker 1: Please certainly said you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And before we get out of here, I just got to say, Shannon Farren has been continuing to text me and she's taking in a whole lot better than I thought. I thought that she is going to be very angry and inconsolable, distraught over the loss of her San Francisco forty nine ers to my La Rams and to thank her San Francisco forty nine ers only managed two field goals at home. It had to have been very embarrassing, very very very embarrassing when your team can't manage more than two field goals against your hated rivals in your home stadium. But tomorrow again show programming, note, tune in at nine am for Gary and Shannon as Shannon Farren has a message that she would like to share with you about her forty nine forty nine ers losing and my Rams winning. And actually she's going to pay me a compliment as far as predicting this, and how she admires me as a person and she respects my sports knowledge and she's actually envious of my fandom. That's Tomorrow nine Am, Gary and Shannon's show. I don't know how Gary's going to interpret all of this, but I think because you know, Gary is a Giants fan, so I assume he's a you know, forty nine Ers fan as well. He seems to be a little bit more even keel than Shannon Farren. And hopefully she's doing okay. You know, if you see something, say something. So if you see her, just let her know that it's going to be okay. The Rams are a better franchise, but you know it'll be okay. It gets better, as they say before we get out of here. I finished up the first season of Dan the Jackal. It was a very, very unconventional ending. It's very unconventional. I don't want to give it away. I still recommend the series. Even though there were things that I did not like about the series. I didn't feel like I wasted my time. There were some decisions as far as how the story was told that I don't agree with, but I'm not going to penalize it for being unconventional. And I can't even talk about it with Mark Runner because he hasn't seen the season. Finale yet and I season finale, because they clearly left it open for more story to be told.
Speaker 4: Okay, and we know it's been renewed for a second season. That answered I thought it was a limited series.
Speaker 2: No no, no no, But you could tell if they wanted to, it could have been a one season one off. It really could have if they made some different decisions about how the story ended at the end of the first season. It's almost like you could have seen where you know, press A for this inding, press B for this inning.
Speaker 3: It could have gone in different directions.
Speaker 2: It really could have, and they chose something that you don't often see. So if you want to check out Day of the Jackal, I would I would still recommend it now, Mark Robert Less So I believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we've spoken about this before on and off the air, the glimpses that we that are inflicted on us of the home life of the Jackal and of the I sixter cop following him. I forget her name, but the actresses Lashawna Lynch, it's just excruciating. I mean Bianca bianca yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, No, we pronounce it as bianca, but in the shows like Bianca.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: I used to make fun of the terrible, ten eared, painful dialogue and the Walking Dead all the time, especially in episodes that you could tell. Robert Kirkman wrote, just god awful, and by saying this in public, you have to understand the bridges I'm burning, but I just gotta I gotta keep it real. And this dialogue in the Day of the Jackal is so awful. It's on that level. And for characters that are supposed to be mysterious have some mystique to them, and the whole point of the Jackals character is that he is unknowable, especially if you've seen the first movie, and these these domestic situations and arguments, they should come with a laugh track. They're excruciating and they go on for a really long time.
Speaker 2: If you don't know what Mark means that the original Jackal, the whole point of the Jackal was to not disclose his identity to anyone, and they set up the series where he goes to great lengths to make sure nobody knows who he is. And as the story goes on, it's like, oh, there are some people who know who he is and what he looks like, and there is a spot there was exposition that I didn't particularly care for because you learn more about the Jackal and people around him that he cares about, which is anathetical to what he's trying to do. He's not supposed to have any attachments to anyone. He's a full en psychopath. He does not care.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you recall the original movie, which came out in I think nineteen seventy three, it's possible that the Jackal could have had a private life, but the point is we don't know about it, because that's what a pro he is. He is the perfect assassin, and nothing you can imagine is going to be or rather nothing they depict rather on the TV is going to be as good as what you can imagine.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that. Throughout the series, and this is not like a spoiler. He talks about minimizing his risk, but he makes decisions which maximize his risk seemingly. Those are the things which are disjointed and I will say incongruous on some level. But I still enjoyed it, and it was an eyebrow raising into the first season.
Speaker 3: Don't you dare. It's a quality show.
Speaker 4: If I just wish they could cut out like a third of the offending bits of it because the rest is so well made. And I saw Eddie Redmain on SETH Meyers last night. It was a good interview. It's on YouTube, you can look it right up. It's a quality show. And actually, I think we have to support shows where they really sink some dough into it. Otherwise we were just not going to get things of that quality again. But in the name of Kandy, the argument, So I almost recorded that there's an argument between the Jackal and his long suffering wife in episode nine that my mouth was hanging open.
Speaker 2: But I think and I think that's a function of trying to make this action spy thriller a peel to too many people. So you feel you have to have these two. Look, I don't need to know about their personal relationships. I don't need to know about someone's home life, especially the way it turned out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put it this way. Everybody seemed true lies. And so we're all familiar with the trope of the agent who can't tell anything to his wife. And I mean, real life CIA people can't tell their family what they do. But could you imagine, say Sean Connery's James Bond having an argument with his wife about her irritating brother. Absolutely not. I don't think Sean Connery would have had a wife to begin with. Well, I mean, Bond does get married at some point, but spoiler, that doesn't go so great.
Speaker 3: Oh it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Not with all the womanizing and the drinking and the disappearing.
Speaker 3: For months at a time.
Speaker 4: Well, and mostly with the super villains and the submachine guns who drive past and make your wife your late wife.
Speaker 2: Goldfinger, you expect me to talk, no, I expect you to die.
Speaker 3: No, mister Barne. I love that movie. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Name that movie called Classic And I'm buying Mark Dinner or something like that.
Speaker 3: Can't I am six forty.
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Opinion without the Preach, k f I
Speaker 4: K OS t h D two, Los Angeles, Orange County Live everywhere on the radio