Speaker 1: From Workhouse Connect and aj Benza fame he'd liked to be walked on a leash and play really dirty, kinky sex games. Is uh the guy put the cock in the Peacock network.
Speaker 2: Okay, bitch, Hey.
Speaker 1: Everybody aj Benzi here with Well, let's call it fame as a bitch and politics is a bitch Because we're four or five hours removed from Charlie Kirk getting assassinated, and I've been sick to my stomach and man as fuck, and I don't feel like talking about Denise Richards or Britney Spears going only fans or Mike Tyson taking fentanyl. I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'll get to that shit tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The only story that's important today is Charlie Kirk being assassinated. And that's where we are at and an awful point in history, and I gotta tell you, probably the most awful point ever. Since this podcast began. I thought I I was getting ready for this show. I'd say a few things or bring up a few memories about September eleventh, you know, like we normally.
Speaker 2: Do every year.
Speaker 1: For the last eight years, it's become tradition, a habit. We get sad over nine to eleven, and well, nine ten is going to be just as sad as the years go by. But then several hours into Wednesday, late morning, early afternoon, it became very apparent that this was going to be a show about how we all remember September tenth and how the skies above arm Utah didn't look any different than the crystal clear, cloudless blue skies above.
Speaker 2: New York City on nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: People who were there that day say it was one of the most perfect September days in New York, just one of those late summer days that oh man, wasn't too hot, no clouds in the sky. It just looked wonderful. The air was crisp. But as we so violently and abruptly learned on that day, it doesn't matter how pretty the heavens look whenever they're a vicious, hateful madmen plotting.
Speaker 2: Murder here on earth.
Speaker 1: So now nine ten is another date we have to mourn and hope for better things, just as nine to eleven has been for the past twenty four years. But I couldn't talk hours ago. I was very emotional. I don't want to get maudling about it. But then again, if this doesn't make you morelan, what does. I wasn't alive when President Kennedy was killed, or.
Speaker 2: Was I might have been a little baby either way.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was at sixty two or sixty three either way, you know, all I have to go by with that assassination.
Speaker 2: Was this a pruder film?
Speaker 1: You know? And that's hard enough to see although it was very grainy, what could we see? Actually I was alive. I was only a few months old. But you know, what could we see? I know it's been cleaned up since then. It's a little more, a little more clear these days. But the point is that has always been the most awful tape that we could see. When it comes to a murder. You could throw his brother up there. Bobby Kennedy was an awful video to watch as well, to see someone get shot and killed.
Speaker 2: This was different. This was different.
Speaker 1: It was so impersonal and yet very personal because there's Charlie Kirk under an awning doing his thing which he always does around campuses across America, just politely, respectfully telling college students to prove me wrong, tell me your side. I'll tell you my side. Let's go back and forth, let's have a discourse, which is so sorely needed, and not nearly what's done enough. On these TV news shows, it goes.
Speaker 2: One way, it goes the other way.
Speaker 1: Someone tries to butt in, they get shut down, canceled. It doesn't work. But Charlie Kirk he touched so many hearts and minds. He went around to universities to have challenging, like I said, thoughtful, meaningful conversations about what is very important to our country. And he visited college campuses all over and you got to get to these kids, I say kids at a certain age, because if they weren't already turned into progressive liberals, if they weren't already hypnotized indoctrinated, you gotta get them then. And he would launch these conversations that went headlong at there, trying to disengage our disagreements in a very respectful manner. I've seen a million of his videos. You can't turn them off. They're so great to see because it never ends up in a shouting match or a cursing match, or people being horrifyingly disrespectful to the other. Charlie he might raise his voice to make a point, never talk down to people, overshadowed them and made fun of them. Never but he did that. He made sure he did that. Here's a kid who dropped out of college.
Speaker 2: He dropped at.
Speaker 1: Eighteen years old. He starts turning point eighteen. I was going to strip clubs at eighteen, just trying to have fun. This guy was a gem, and he knew that if you stop talking, if the two sides can't have conversation, that's when violence happens. And interrupted today in a place where there weren't disagreements happening. In fact, I believe I've heard and I'm trying to believe many things I've heard. We're going to find out down the road how many things are false, what's true? You know, so many things happened the first three or four hours, and I'm telling my friends and some listeners. I was on the phone with Relax. I'm not trying to be first. I want to be right. Somebody said he's dead, somebody said he's in a hospital. Newsmack said this, CNN said that everybody's full of shit. It wasn't until I heard Trump talk about him in the past tense that I knew. But just me as a man, I knew watching that video of him being shot in the neck and completely falling to his left while bud blood squirted out of his neck like a gusher.
Speaker 2: I'm not stupid. We've seen war movies, we've seen violence up close and personal. No one survives a neck shot like that. And one of my listener's husbands was a.
Speaker 1: Cop and a swat sniper, and they said, as well, he's not gonna make it. I knew that, and I disregarded all the uh oh sunn sol SE's in the hospital. He sees a critical but stable. Bullshit. You can't take a guy like that with all that blood pouring out of his head and get him to a truck and try to beat the traffic and go to the nearest hospital, whatever the hell that was in oram Utah.
Speaker 2: No, it's not gonna make it.
Speaker 1: God lost a pint of blood before he fell to the ground, either way, And I'm gonna keep making this more and morbid than it has to be. I just hope all of you out there are ready for the fight, because it just got to a different level between conservatives and liberals, between the people who love this country and the people who have been trying to tear it apart between patriots and fuck faces, and Charlie won't be the last to be killed. You can bet your bottom dollar. I said weeks and weeks and weeks months ago that they're gonna go after Trump again. I said, this is not the end. It's gonna get violent, it's gonna get bloody. Well, I hate that, I'm right, I said, you know the psychotic progressive gunman out there, they're out there, and don't be surprised that Trump faced another would be assassin. I wasn't thinking Charlie would get killed, but it makes sense since he was not only one of the guys we were counting on to push the MAGA movement, but more than that, just to keep both sides of the aisle from killing each other, from just listening to each other having a discourse. A thirty one year old young man decides that's the way to get ahead. We've got to have a discourse. We can't just hate and yell and scream and threaten. Got to talk it out. And that's what he did for years. But it makes sense since he was not only one of the guys we were counting on to push the MAGA movement, but the fact that he took the time to visit these universities all over America and always politely, in a depthly blow up students' arguments and have them see that maybe they're not making so much sense after all. Maybe seeing eye to eye isn't that difficult. Maybe agreeing to disagree is a platform we can have. I think I read that Charlie's college talks have gone over.
Speaker 2: One hundred million views in the less year or so. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's noteworthy? Do you think that guy made a difference. Trump doesn't win without the youth vote, and the youth vote wouldn't have gotten there without Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: That was all you need to know.
Speaker 2: How this guy, with his promise that the power of.
Speaker 1: Free speech and people seeing more eye to eye was the way to go, and he was undoubtedly going to be a major factor. I'm a future president, I said early on when the shooting happened. We may have lost a future president. We'll find out in the coming years. But do you think of Pete Buddhajeen or somebody else from a younger bracket could have up against Charlie Kirk?
Speaker 2: No? No, there's no way.
Speaker 1: Too smart, too fast on his feet, two level headed, too brilliant, too calm, too persuasive. No, too much of a gentleman, too much of a man of God, And I got questions for God. Don't get me wrong. I don't like the shit that's happened the last few days. The fucking killing in Minnesota. This poor girl, Arena is a bruce as a Rootska gets killed, knife to death on a fucking train. And now Charlie Kirk is assassinated. Now, all you people out there who read the Bible every day, and I look at my passages that captains do it sends, and I like them and I try to follow them. But when I see shit like this happening day after day after day, you go, what the fuck is going on? What is God doing? Oh no, No, there's a plan. There's a big plan. When does the plan go into effect? Because we're on our fucking knees here, man, Something great better happen, better come out of Charlie Kirk being assassinated. Something great better happen, better come out of Irena Zaruska being murdered on a train. When do we find out all he works in mysterious ways.
Speaker 2: I don't want to make this all about.
Speaker 1: God, but if you're not shaking your fist at the heavens right now, I think there's something wrong with you. All of us want a goddamn next for fucking nation. What's going on Charlie Kirk. Could he have been more of a man of God? No, but he's taken away, So I don't know what the fucking plan is. But right now I feel like we're working with no plan at all. I'll get back to God at some other point, but right now I'm not that happy, not happy at all, not convinced that our best interests down here on earth are really something I can hang a hat on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They basically decided to snuff out the love and passion and good sense that poured out of Charlie Kirk on a daily basis. That smile, his demeanor, his sense of humor, the fact that he was friends with so many people and checked in on everybody and sent emails and text and phone calls to all not just conservative talking heads. He was friends with Bill Maher, he sat down with Gavin Newsom. Oh everybody knew Charlie because he invited conversation, and he wasn't a crazy person who just dissolve into yelling and arguments and fights and curse words. Kept his head went all around him will lose theirs. And this is a growing trend, man. It's sadly a growing trend because people like Charlie are facing and have faced violent assaults. This guy has had to leave restaurants with his family in tow He's been assaulted publicly, He's gotten multiple death threats. But just know that there are more people who agreed with him than don't.
Speaker 2: Does that matter now? I don't know. I hope it does.
Speaker 1: I hope we carry his name and his light and his message for many more years to come.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna do a little math in my head.
Speaker 1: What was it twenty seventeen sixty people murdered at that Fox event in Las Vegas. Steve Scalise and the Republican congress people are playing their softball game, he gets shot up, BLM the ANTIFA for burns down cities two with Trump's two attempts on Trump's life, and now this Catspateel Pam Bondie and wherever the fuck Dan Bongino is, Get off your ass and put together a fucking task force to connect these shooters because an hour ago I saw suspect in custody.
Speaker 2: Now I'm saying, oh, he's been released. What the fuck is the truth?
Speaker 1: He's I can't do both things, listen to TV and do the show. But first they thought they had to shoot it like Tim Walls, that wasn't him.
Speaker 2: Then they got the guy. He's in custody, and now he's been released after being spoken, what the fuck am I?
Speaker 1: I'll have to wait till the show's over. By the time you hear this, she'll know what happened. But I have no idea what happened right now. I'm just looking at the headlines on Fox and CNN. All of us eventually saw the up close video. Maybe some of you didn't want to see it. It's gross. You have close video of Charlie having that three Z eight caliber bullet ripped through his neck, and we all saw the blood spurting. Like god, it looked like President Kennedy. It just it just, you know, making Kelly said the same thing. I watched her today on YouTube and she broke down and cried many times, along with Glenn Beck and other people. Victor David Hanson, et cetera. But as soon as I saw that shot, I said, he's dead. There's no way he survives a next shot like this. We saw the blood. It was awful, it was sick, it was angering, and hopefully for a good reason.
Speaker 2: It's never going to.
Speaker 1: Be impossible not to unsee. I mean, it's going to be impossible not to unsee. This will never get this out of our heads. But like I said, I I'm questioning God. I'm not gonna lie and say I haven't been questioning God because of Minnesota. And then you know the Ukrainian girl. I can't take this. You know, this Ukrainian girl sitting behind his fucking ape on a train, who stabs us so many times he hurt his hand. I don't want to hear that any of you have any type of sympathy for this guy. I can't hear it. I don't care about his thinking that the government planted a ship in his fucking brain and it's the government that made him stab Arena. And as bad as the cold blooded murder was, we've now got to hear him tell other people I got the white girl. I stabbed the white girl. If that's not a hate crime. I don't know it is, but yet.
Speaker 2: There's a argument funny start of the aisle. Is it a hate crime?
Speaker 1: Is it not a hcre? What constitutes a hate crime? Do you have to have a signing a chest that says I'm committing a hate crime? I'm I'm just so upset with all the murders and killings.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is you know.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, there was a school shooting in Denver today. Yeah, great day in America, right, So sick to my stomach. I'm beyond on disillusionment and angry that I honestly don't even want to do a show. I didn't want to do a show today, especially when I heard When I first heard about the shooting, I began to search social media CNN, Fox, MSNBC, News Max, so many conflicting reports. I knew I had to sit this out until the smoke cleared. But I'll tell you right now, news Max beat everybody to the punch.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: They were the first essay. Donald Trump says Charlie Kirk is dead. Megan Kelly and Glenn Beck figured he would be, but they didn't have it confirmed. CNN, Fox, MSNBC, didn't report it. Just you know, my son is not really into politics. Neither was I at seventeen, but as soon as this happen he texted me from school, Dad, Charlie Kirksman shot. I didn't even know if you knew who Charlie Kirk was, or if he ever listened to Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: But it's impossible not to. You know why, because he reached our youth through Instagram and TikTok and you can curse those platforms all you want, but guess what. The first person to reach out to me is my boy at seventeen.
Speaker 1: That means a hell of a lot. That means what Charlie Kirk was doing has gotten into these into the heads of our youth, the kids who would to vote in the coming years and make a difference and hopefully keep America on track. But that's a testament to how many young people he reached. Actually, one of the other people who reached me first was the artist Sao. Actually, honestly, it was the first to say if you heard Charlie Kirkman shot, and then I jumped online and started searching. But it says a lot when people who don't normally or kids who don't normally.
Speaker 2: Spend a lot of time talking to you about politics and asking you questions about this that suddenly are shot and have to sit up in school and see this and hear this and ask their parents what it all means. You know, it's a it's a testament to how God. I'm sorry, guys, I'm losing my thoughts. Sometimes I'm just my hands in so many different fucking directions. This whole thing about people who have a pro Trump stance. Not to say we're all in line to be shot, but those of us who've been very vocal about being pro Trump and have been there since he came down that escalator at Trump Tower have faced some difficult, bullshitty situations. Nothing that's going to have killed, but you know, some pepper spray in my face and me the morning that Joe Biden was declared the winner, I lost Facebook, Instagram, TikTok face, I lost everything.
Speaker 1: They took it all away and me and Andrea we were staying at Delano in Las Vegas at that point.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the fuck is going on? And then I found out that over two.
Speaker 1: Hundred thousand people who are on different shows and podcasts who've been very pro Trump and actively pro Trump lost their social media platforms as well, over.
Speaker 2: Two hundred thousand. I was one of them. Now that's not being put in the in the sights of someone's rifle, but it certainly is disheartening that that sort of shit can happen to you these days, just because you want one person to win. And I began this day pissed off, like I do many days, I got a temper, different things pissed me off, but I began this day pissed off. Taking a rock out of school this morning, and.
Speaker 1: He's getting in the passenger side of.
Speaker 2: The car and he goes, Dad, there's a lock on your door. I said, what a lock?
Speaker 1: And I look at some fucking idiot hung a combination lock and closed it on the handle of my passenger side door. I don't know the combination, obviously, so that lock can't come off unless I have a saws all, hacks law, or god knows, a bolt cutter. So I go to the hardware store. I'm looking for a hacksaw, and a guy's next to me and I'm telling him what I got going on, and he says, that ain't gonna work. I mean, you're gonna go through six or seven blades. That combination locked steel is tougher than the hacks all blade. I'm like, what do I do? He goes, try a bolt cutter. I buy a bolt cutter fifty dollars. I didn't need to spend money on a thing I'm gonna use once. I'm not breaking into parks, cutting through fences, and let me just buy it. I took it out to the car to see if you go around the lock. It wouldn't go around it was. It didn't open big enough to go through the lock. So I brought it back into the hardware store. I don't know how I lost the receipt. It was literally two minutes after I left. I may have dropped it, the wind took it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I go and I said, I gotta return to this lady's I'm sorry, I just bought this. It doesn't work. It doesn't open up big enough for this thing.
Speaker 2: I gotta cut and they go, we don't take we don't take these back. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, you know people could do a lot with the bolt cutter. It could be an illegal thing, and they no, No. I left here two and a half minutes ago. I'm sorry, I said, ladies, please, just can you look run the receipt back? Just I was just here. Find it in your system. You'll see what I spent. I bought some small chrysanthemums and a bolt cutter. They find it. I said, I couldn't have done any damage. In two and a half minutes. She agreed, Okay, we'll give it, but we'll give you the money back. Now. I'm gonna go to a fucking garage tomorrow and talk to a mechanic and say, can you you got a sousal? Can somebody cut this fucking lock off? My That was to me today, the worst thing about today. And I came back from the hardware store pissed off.
Speaker 2: I sit down. I'm starting to.
Speaker 1: Watch the Charlie Sheen documentary on Netflix, which is phenomenal because I've hung with Charlie many times. I know all about his craziness. And then comes word from Sabo and from my son that Charlie Kirk's been shot, and I switched to regular TV.
Speaker 2: So today was about two Charlie's.
Speaker 1: One Charlie who did a lot of bad, crazy things and including I don't know if he gave anybody HIV, but he certainly had it. A guy who decided to start having sex with men instead of woman, a guy that's done so many.
Speaker 2: Drugs and alcohol and all sorts of crazy shit. In fact, one time.
Speaker 1: He flew a plane while completely hammered. The pilots let him fly the plane for a while because he was Charlie. This guy got away with murder because he's an American actor.
Speaker 2: And hit movies.
Speaker 1: And the other Charlie, the more important Charlie spreading the gospel, spreading the good word of our movement, gets shot and killed.
Speaker 2: It was a tale of two Charlie's today.
Speaker 1: And he asked me, the wrong guy is dead. Not that I want Charlie Sheen dead, but you know what I mean. One guy dodge mind feels his whole life. One guy did nothing but great things, and one day he gets snuffed out. So yeah, I'm shaking my fist at God. Unbelievable. Still got the lot hanging on my door right now. I'll tape a special Politics as a Bitch tomorrow, So I'm not gonna say much more on this show.
Speaker 2: Gang.
Speaker 1: I can't, but suffice to say this country is at a very dangerous crossroads. It had been there before this, and it's even deeper into the thick woods of danger now.
Speaker 2: In fact, if I.
Speaker 1: Really want to be honest right now, as much as I love Trump and love the fact that he's in the White House, in many many ways, America is broken. Broken. I feel like we're a shopping cart that has two bad wheels.
Speaker 2: The one you gotta put right back in the in that fucking area, and I'll grab the wrong cart because two wheels just keep spinning and doing nothing. That's what we feel like.
Speaker 1: Not about Trump's policies. I'll take those to my grave at being the best of all possible decisions a man can make for a country in crisis. Can you imagine if this had happened, if Kamala Harris's president? Could you imagine what we be going through now? Because I'm sick to my stomach watching these fucking people on channels like CNN, MSNBC.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: CNN had some prick on saying, you know, the shot may have come from a Trump fan, a Trump voter, celebratory shooting off his rifle in a celebratory mood.
Speaker 2: What how did you come to that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Krolly.
Speaker 1: Kirk is in the middle of answering a question about transgender mass shootings, and suddenly you think that a Trump voter wants to shoot off a rifle in a celebratory mood and just happened to hit Charlie Kirk's neck. This is who scen inputs.
Speaker 2: On the air.
Speaker 1: And then some I don't want to say the word starts with the sea, ends with a T, and it's not contempt. Some idiot suggested that, well, look, this could have come from the hateful speech that Charlie Kirk has spread across college campuses. She's never heard him speak, because he's never had hateful speech ever. Even the fat fucking governor of Illinois, Pritzker prickface, actually said, you know, it's not a surprise. Ever since January sixth, there's been violence coming from the right. I almost, oh god, oh god, I almost went to the bathroom and threw up. Charlie Kirk never did things like that. Look at all his discussions on campuses, he was he was so great at disarming people, disarming people from ridiculous thoughts and finger pointing. He was expert at taking a side on an argument and just picking your side apart until you had to admit defeat or or sulk away from the microphone because you would beat, you would beat. He saw it through every bullshitter. You couldn't you couldn't couldn't.
Speaker 2: Defeat him in a debate.
Speaker 1: All this great guy ever did was go around universities and hold challenging conversations with the youth of our country. And he felt that was so important to our country because people were able to find their disagreements in a respectful manner and solve the disagreements or come to a middle ground, because, like you said, when people stop talking, that's when violence occurs. That's why I always said Trump has to talk to Putin, he has to talk to Ping and Kim jan Un. That's what people do in positions of power because the other people in possessions of power are dangerous. You can't have no conversation. You've got to meet them, even though you think they're assholes. You've got to meet them. With so many people that that don't understand that. And Charlie was no stranger to the to this growing trend that the people like him were facing violent assaults, death threats, Like I said, forced out of restaurants with his family, assaulted publicly, death threats, you name it. Did he go home, did he fold up his tent? No, he kept at it because he felt that there's more people that agree with him than don't. And all the talks he's had have been put on the internet so people can see those ideas collide and see how he handled it. All he wanted to do. All he wanted to do was to stop a civil war from happening, because when people start to think the other side is so evil, then they lose their humanity. And that's what happened in Utah. The guy and I believe there's more than one person involved. To be honest, I think there's more than one person evolved. They lost their humanity. And what makes this assassination so especially horrifying is that Charlie Kirk was not a guy who got in your face or screamed and yelled. He wasn't a firebrand. He didn't call you names. He just happened to be very smart and prepared, which most people who argue politics don't ever do. They come off half cocked. And of course he took controversial positions. Some people disagreed with one of my friends said something online today, I wanted to throw up. Oh I didn't agree with everything he said? What the fuck can you disagree with him? Saying he never said anything that was controversial. He turned controversial statements around on people. Well, not that I agree with everything he ever said? What the fuck are you talking about? Guy was always ready, eager and positively sure. He could hash out differences vigorously without rancor, just being a decent guy. His whole persona, The reason why he was appealing was the fact that he was always and he was always available to debate. He didn't run from discourse, He ran toward it, and he ran toward people who were fucking nuts. Let's face it, we have to get back to, as Charlie Kirk said, we have to get back to being able to have a reasonable disagreement where violence is not an option. And he spoke those words, and he lived and died by those and I wish I were more like him. I gotta be honest, because it's hard for me to hold an honest debate when I'm across from somebody I deem absolutely stupid because I get hot right away. My thermostadt is just not set it's just it's set too low. I'm a fucking stovepipe. I blow too quickly.
Speaker 2: I know I do. Charlie never did that.
Speaker 1: He always let his opponents be heard, and then he just flipped them over with such effortly beautiful facts and verbal judo that they'd walk away either agreeing or.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know, okay. At least I don't hate the guy. And you could hear like.
Speaker 1: Somebody would approach a microphone and start saying something about trans or this or that, and he just he'd undress them, and the whole campus behind this person would cheer Charlie, not the person at the microphone. I love people who welcome a chance to argue, but hold their head and their anger so that that doesn't cloud their argument or their decision making. And god knows, there was so many assholes that stepped to the mics, and so many stupid colleges that have done nothing would hypnotize kids.
Speaker 2: And just.
Speaker 1: Try to make them liberals. How refreshing. You turn on TV and I'm sure I'll see you tonight, although I don't want to watch too much of it in this age of shouting TV heads and stupid social media people posting nonsense. Charlie Kirk was cool as the other side of the pillow, nothing like the loudmouth jerks we see Brian Stelter, Mika Prasinski, Van Jones, even Sean Handley. Charlie would go to any campus or auditorium to happily engage in lively conversation without resorting to insults or the kind of things you want to drop your mic and oh wow, he buried them. He was never like that, And sadly it's not a coincidence he was killed on a college campus because that's where he conducted his debates. Right there, that was his that was his warzone. He gave these lefty students the exposure they so badly wanted, and he peppered them were conservative thoughts and conservative arguments. That's all he can do. Not just on campus, of course, he went all over the place. His reach was enormous. I don't think anybody's had his reach on social media since Trump has won back in twenty sixteen, and at eighteen years old, this kid starts this turning point, USA crewing into such a major force in conservative activism and a lifeboat for conservatives like us. Many of us and other people on campuses who aren't quite sure where they're at. I mean, so many of us thought, okay, we got the Magamoma. We got so many young people on our side. After Trump steps down, we got Vance, you know, we got Rubio, we got Charlie Kirk. Even Ben Shapiro's name is thrown in there. We got these guys were smart, that can hold an argument that just you can't push them over. These guys are great. The Dems have no powerful youth like doubt. He got a Buddha jege, aoc jasmin fucking ghetto Crockett. Get out of here. You got nothing. You got nothing, nobody that can hold an argument. And with Charlie Kirk leading the way, we all penciled him in as a future president.
Speaker 2: I know I did. And now that's over so in a big way.
Speaker 1: Even though he was an assass he wasn't an assassinated president. Perhaps he was going to be a future leader, much like Robert Kennedy was going to be a future leader before he was gunned down, much like jfk Jr. Was before he.
Speaker 2: Flew his plane into the ocean.
Speaker 1: And the top of that, we have lost the conservative voice of Dennis Pranker, who he's not dead, but the guy fell in his home last year has been paralyzed from his shoulders down. I don't know if he comes back, and what he can say, how he can speak, what he can manage. I have no idea. But those are two huge voices snuffed out. And when I say voice, I mean Charlie's voice and Dennis is. But Charlie's voice was always measured, thoughtful, respectful, and that's what infuriated other people. His opponents couldn't stand that. You know, when you when you stay calm when all others around you are losing their patients, you win.
Speaker 2: That's when you know you won.
Speaker 1: Because a lot of people on the left think that conservatives have to be dumb. Conservatives are nasty, Conservatives are intolerant, Conservatives like violence, bullshit, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You can't even call this a political killing, which they're trying to say now on the news, because Charlie wasn't a candidate or a Paul. The only thing he had, the only power he had, it was a big power, was the power of the spoken word, and he mastered it, mastered it at a young age genius. So this attack wasn't a political killing. It's an attack on the principle of free speech itself. And we expect the killer will be found, grabbed, interrogated, jailed, hopefully killed. We expect there'll be a level of mental illness. That's what we hear constantly. But we also know, and we're gonna hear too. We're gonna hear as early as an hour from now that there were those on the left who will share this crime and consider this prick a hero, like they did with Luigi Mangioni, who I never considered a hero. I stayed away from that story because I think it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I hate that he's Italian. You can't kill a man like that.
Speaker 1: Don't get me started. But the left, other people make this prick a hero. They're gonna make this guy who killed Charlie Kirker hero too. They'll see his face, will be on the cover of Rolling Stone when they would make up and hair. They'll do his makeup and hair for him before they It makes me sick. Have we glamorized these fucks? You want to any of you out there, I want to think that you're allowed or it's reasonable to contest free speech by killing someone. If you think that's the way things should go, then I'll tell you right now, Like I said earlier, America is broken. We're busted. The experiment is not working right now. We've got to get under the hood and really get the fucking work. Me and the boys were texting this morning throughout the whole ordeal, Me, Mike Kenny, Godzilla, Tough Tony, and we all agreed with what just happened on that train in Charlotte, and the Minnesota shooting and now Charlie Kirk's assassination.
Speaker 2: It's time to load your handguns.
Speaker 1: And your rifles and keep them close because I don't think the killings stop with political figures. I think it's going to go much deeper than that. I mean just yesterday, I think a day or two ago, a nice older couple living in this section of Queens, which is not a violent section of Queens, some stranger asked to use their phone because his cell phone banana juice. They let him in, They let him in, He killed them and set their house out of fire for no fucking reason.
Speaker 2: This is happening everywhere, and like I said.
Speaker 1: Earlier, I'm not putting myself in the same category as anybody who's in the crosshairs. But they're definitely after people who have been supporting Trump for over ten years, and I'm in that category. And the point is if you become influential, and they use social media to measure this, if you become influential and you convince people not to be Democrats, then the Democrats are going to.
Speaker 2: Murder you.
Speaker 1: They're going to set out to make your life difficult, even if it means killing you. They murdered Abraham Lincoln, almost killed Trump, and Charlie Kirk had the goal to engage young people in civil discourse at public universities across America, and he convinced many of them to vote Republican and as a result, we have a great president in the White House. So they murdered him. The lessons very clear, and I want you to never forget this, and no one's gonna mention this, but me never forget. It was Barack Obama who said, you bring a gun to a knife fight. Well, now they're bringing guns to unarmed debates.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: And here I was thinking that the day started that badly because some vagrant slapped a combination lock on my car door handle. Turns out I was lucky. It's a good day for me. And I'm the kind of hothead, as you guys know, that would get struck down by someone's bullet because I can't stop talking. I can't stop getting angry at people when they fuck up. But Charlie Kirk was a man of God and a great soldier in the Conservative army. Then we're never gonna be the same. It's gonna take years to change this. Unless this assassination, this murder, turns everything around and makes Charlie's message and the conservative movement's message something that so many more people embrace. That's the only good that can come out of this. I can't watch too much TV tonight because I can't hear negative things said about him, which I'm sure I will. I can't see that stuff my eyes. My eyes fill up with blood, and then I want to hurt someone, and you know how I get. I jump in my car and I said, I'm looking for shit.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna cut this off here and come back tomorrow and we can talk about all things Hollywood. But for today, if I talked about anything else, I'd just be another schmuck on air.
Speaker 1: So God bless Charlie Kirk. We won't soon see another young man like him, and I hope America is good to his wife and young kids the rest of the way.
Speaker 2: Kid's too young to understand.
Speaker 1: Daddy's dead, and I hope to creep in custody suffers like few others have suffered before. Because he didn't just kill a good man. He snuffed out a movement. He snuffed out a lot of great hope this country was counting on. And we can't afford that. I'm aj Benson and that was your podcast. Whether it's fame or politics, it doesn't matter. It's gonna go both ways. September eleventh, twenty twenty five. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Talk to eas tomorrow.