Speaker 1: One with Lynch Intaco on Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. This hour brought to you by Rock the Bank our cash giveaways thousand bucks a pop, thirteen times each weekday. It begins and runs hourly starting during this show here at the Lynchin Taco Show.
Speaker 2: Right around nine oh five. Get that keyword center at the website. Simple. But the big thing is is to answer your phone the following hour should it ring and.
Speaker 1: You're going, I don't know this number. It could be the price folks with your thousand bucks. And remember you can enter every hour. There's a different keyword goes out each hour around five pass, so we would encourage you to do so. All right, let's begin In Fisher's, Indiana. Police there arrested a guy from Indianapolis after he allegedly dug up a grave and stole from it.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, there's certain things you don't do. Not only did he admit to doing that, but a twenty four year old Seth Davidson said that he worked for the cemetery and had been involved with the burial of an urn that with remains that he saw the family members place a gold ring intwo to be buried with, and he told police that he couldn't stop thinking about it, so he drove his car to the cemetery after hours, in the middle of the night. Police see this strange vehicle at the cemetery, investigate. No one's in the car, there's a shotgun in the car, there's drug paraphernalia in the car, and they're like, Okay, something's going on here. Moments later, this character emerges from a wooded area, covered in from head to toe and dirt and problems.
Speaker 1: That's when the conversation took place, and Seth copped to the whole thing, admitting what I just told you, that that he couldn't stop thinking about the ring and he dug it up and wanted to pawn it an asshole. Yeah, sorry, Yeah, you totally. I started at the beginning.
Speaker 2: There's certain things you just don't do, and this is one of them. I mean, you're seeing all these poor families have lost the loved one, and you're seeing that body go in with jewelry on or with this with that that's part of your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was just an urn, which makes me wonder had this guy been doing what you just described with other that maybe weren't necessarily earns. That's to their credit. The Oaklawn Memorial Gardens no longer employees.
Speaker 2: Seth Davidson, that's the card he should have played when he came out of the woods. I work here on the groundskeeper night guard. It's just wrapping up some late night work. Why are you covered in head to toe and dirt with a shotgun and drugs in your car? Well, do you know, sometimes you got to protect yourself out here.
Speaker 1: So yesterday I don't remember what prompted it, but we got onto conversation about massage parlors.
Speaker 2: It was and I looked back at the little show poper I have to do, and it was the Oh it was a raid, it says, massage parlor raid.
Speaker 1: Oh the money that was found in the Teddy Bear in Jersey. Okay, yeah, seven hundred and something thousand dollars. But we branched onto, you know, the subject of folks who are looking for a legitimate massage and perhaps mistakingly wandering into a situation like this.
Speaker 2: Like you're a businessman or a woman that is traveling right all the time, and you're sore from your flight, you have your crick in your neck and you wanted to just find a legit.
Speaker 1: Place, I defer to you and zero in on the zone of operation. Part of it would be a Minnesota Avenue. Yeah, are you familiar with Ramich Massage and Spa on Minnesota Avenue? Spell R O, M, I C H or romic. However, they say it, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: I've seen that place. I know somebody who's we know somebody who's gone there.
Speaker 1: Well, I wonder if it's one of the five men that have now come forward alleging they were sexually assaulted by the owner of the massage business while they're paying for therapeutic massage treatments. Only that is the allegations against them, that the owner, Ronnell Gudi Eras Galvius, attempted to perform well, yeah, while they were on a massage table. According to the statements of the five.
Speaker 2: Men, and these guys, all five came out of the same time.
Speaker 1: One guy reported it got in the news, and then these other folks stepped forward and said, you know that that creep tried to do the same thing with me. I'm just here for a legit rubbed down and here come what is his name? Reneal Renel Goudyera's Galviz wanting to apply the happy ending treatment those who weren't even insinuating that was why they might have been there in the first place.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can look and that's kind of Did he own the place? Yeah, he's the owner. You look at the outside and you just kind of I mean, are the windows are they blocked out? It's one of the windows is a door now from the looks of it, there are windows. Let me zoom in this way. Yeah, I'll tell you who we know that male out there or did Sorry, there's no may in there, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Get five dudes who Yeah, uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're getting a massage, it's it's a dude thing. I totally know this in ladies. I'm not trying to beat Neanderthal. If you're a guy getting a massage, which I've always told Pat he needs to do, but you said you can't you're too tense. But I'm telling you it is the most relaxing thing ever. But Pat, rule number one. If you're a guy getting a massage and a dude walks in here, you know, I'm all right, I'm not looking for want some beautiful female in here, but I don't want Fronds or whoever this dude is.
Speaker 1: I'm quite sure I understand what you're saying. Taco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you a dude doesn't want a dude rubbing on for a massage. If you're pat you're with your wife on a nice double massage and a thing. I know you can't even picture that. But if you're you're on a honeymoon or no, an anniversary trip, you're getting a double massage and incomes Fritz. Yeah, hi, I'm here for your massage. Yeah, okay, you can move the towel down. Hellmo, guys out there they listen beside the day now, just funning it all sink in. Somebody said, what kind of whimp is gonna rat out a rub and tug?
Speaker 1: It was from a dude right way, that that was. That was why the really I brought this in, And well the fact that it was right in the zone of operation for Taco going on right under his nose.
Speaker 2: He just realized. He texts back. He goes, oh, I agree with one. No dude's gonna rub on me. No takebacks? All right, finally there's this. You need to see the video.
Speaker 1: Uh share this with the only to this post yet If not I'll make sure it's up here in a sec.
Speaker 2: Uh what video?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look it's up Houston this week Highway two ninety in Houston, very very busy road. Here's the setup. Dude breaks down in his SOB convertible.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's old school.
Speaker 1: Calls his girlfriend to give him a tow and well, for whatever reason, she shows up with her SUV and a chain which they attached to the rear SOB and she takes off. He's behind the wheel of the SOB looking at traffic. Yeah, she's being pulled. They the actual breaks. The cars now swinging wildly back and forth on the interstate, and it slams into one of the concrete barriers. The witnesses are like, cannot believe what they're seeing. It's you like, lose the control, you know when it is tad blew out. She was trying to top to him, but he didn't want to, so they finally end up getting off at an exit, and then to get in an argument because his cars destroyed and she appeared to be laughing at the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Dude, his convertible sobs. Have you ever heard of a toe toe truck company?
Speaker 1: It gets worse when police arrived. Dude has an active warrant out for his arrest from Georgia.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Hit the trifecta. Here breaks down, car destroyed while being towed, and you're arrested. At the end of it all.
Speaker 2: Is what's the first thing you do when you break down? Or and I know, man and only men out there like I get under the hood and you know, turn the ranch. But pat you or I he write down you, you would call your Triple A. I'd call Geico Triple A and say, hey, come out, pay for it, man, exactly. This is the topic of if you can't do, let others do for you, and do it gladly, pay for it gladly. That way things don't get screwed up. I'm looking at that SOB destroy Man, what an idiot. The footage is incredible. Check it out on our Facebook page. And you have the money for a convertible, SOB. I don't know what year it is, but if you have the money for that, you could get a tow truck somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to help good God Axel Brakes and I don't know what the hell they were thinking, dude.
Speaker 2: Follow the Double j r R.
Speaker 1: Orlando's rock station