Speaker 1: Billy cunning in the Great America walking this glorious, glorious twesday after the end of the tri State Good things are happening everywhere. Every time Donald Trump does something, I get excited, go nuts and its beautiful stuff happening. And I'm watching this morning. Sheriff Richard K. Jones's good friend Tom Homan, who's in charge of illegal migration out of the country. He pointed out this morning on the CBS Morning News that somewhere in America there's thirteen thousand murderers that are not from here or running around the streets. There's six hundred and seventy five thousand criminals that we know about here illegally. There's one point four million human beings that have to deportation orders. They've gone through the whole process and refuse to leave the country. There's about another seven hundred and fifty thousand whoever stated their visas, came here to supposedly for business or to have an operation don or a little tourism. Guess what, they overstayed their visas and they can't be located. Head up. Those numbers as close to three million in this country illegally. On top of that everyone here who came in illegally are illegals and they should be exported out. Joining you and I Alis Richard K. Jones, Butler County Sheriff Supreme Richard K. Jones, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. A new day is done. Let's go back three or four months. Let's say it's September October of last year. All heals breaking loose, murderers are loose. People set on fires on subways. Six hundred and seventy five thousand criminal aliens are in the country somewhere one point four million have deportation orders that they ignored. Seven hundred and fifty thousand so called visitors have overstated their visas. Can you smell what I'm cooking? How's this different now at the end of January than I was three or four months ago as a sheriff of Butler County? How are things different? How are things better?
Speaker 2: Hey? Listen, it's much better. They've stopped the flow first of all, coming across the board. They've slowed it down to a trickle, and they're shipping them back. The ones that are here and these visas are totally out of control. Just so you know, this bill, there's two hundred different kinds of visus. I want to repeat that, two hundred different kinds of visus. How the federal government don't even know which ones are which people come in. They don't know, I think anybody they make names up. A Congressman or senator calls, hey, I want somebody from this country and I need a special visa. They type a special visa in and just add it to the two hundred that are already there. Totally out of control, two hundred visas. Here in Butler County, Ohio. I've had fourteen hundred prisoners in my jail in the last twelve months, all from other countries. They've committed two thousand crimes. These are local people from other countries. You wouldn't think so it's all over the country. Here in Butler County, everything's tightened up. I put my sign back up that says illegal aliens here with a giant arrow pointing to them in case they don't know where they're at. They're in my damn jail, they're in our community, but listen, they're there. They're low profile right now, hard to find like they used to be on the streets, Holman said, when he gets done with this little group that he's working with now, which is quite a bit three million, four million, there's another twelve million that are here illegal. He said, they're next. That's what he said. He said, Hey, you broke the law. You came here illegal. What I'm telling people, if you're listening to me, the millions of people that listen to your channel, they should start self deporting. Self deporting, I tell you versus the weight.
Speaker 1: I tell you something good I heard home and say this morning to encourage those illegals to self deport. He's he's going to ask the president for an executive order. He's only issued three hundred and seventy six another executive order that says that you if you self deport, we don't have to come get you. You can get in line to get back in legally. However, if we have to come get you and deport you, there'll be a ten year wait before you can apply again. So he's going to issue an order by the end of the week to encourage you ir llegals to leave the country voluntarily to get in line as opposed to be banned from the country for a long time. Your thoughts on.
Speaker 2: That it's perfect. Listen. I've been telling people and I'm telling you today. I'm encouraging if you're here illegally, get your stuff packed up and get back to the country which you came from, and then you can get back in line and come here. If not, you're gonna be waiting ten twenty years. But if you get captured, it's going to disrupt your whole family, the whole operation. Oh, they're common, they're just looking for criminals now. But if they go in and do these raids and you're in there with a family member other people that's not committed a crime other than coming across the border, which is a crime, you're considered collateral. You'll be arrested and be ported back to your country and you'll have to Hey, it'll be I don't even know if they'll let you come back until that executive orders them. Don't get caught up in this. You need to get back to your own country. And I know they're thinking about that. They're trying to find places to hide, but you can't hide. They're doing raids in Ohio, now I know. Nor Yeah, yeah, I hope too. Somebody said, the news media is all calling, hey, we hear they're doing raids. Well, they don't tell us because last time they told people in Chicago, they leaked it out. They couldn't do it, so they're coming in. Hey, we're in line to get prisoners housed here like we did before the House. We have US marshall prisoners and we're in the process of getting ICE prisoners. And like I said, I put my sign up, big giant yellow sign that says illegals, Hey, illegal aliens. I use the word alien because it's okay now you're allowed to use that word again. It's actually a legal term. And I got an arrow point. If they can't find them, they're in my jail.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: And everything's changed here.
Speaker 1: Richard K. Jones, I'm watching your friend, Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts who said that is a racist term to use illegal aliens. What they are. She uses the term they're new Americans. That this is a United States Senator from Massachusetts who claims illegals are new Americans. And Tom Homan this morning talked about this one guy who was picked up in an ancillary way in a raid in Chicago. He's a knookarog When he was flown back and he was interviewed in English by the reporter who said, I'm going back to America as soon as I can. And Homan has that person's name. And when he's located coming here, he'll be indicted for coming across the country illegally, then put in federal prison for five years. So if he comes back again, he may be here for a long time. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, listen, hey, people that commit peneous crimes here, they should stay in prison in the United States, and then when they're done, they can go back. Take them back to the country which they came. You gotta they'll go back to their country. Hell, they'll just come back and back if they But listen, these countries are getting the word right now. Don't mess with Trump. And we've got military on the on the border. We've got uh. Uh, they were gonna get those eighty eight thousand ice agents.
Speaker 1: Uh, they're gonna put that.
Speaker 2: He probably can't farm, but he can probably transferm which is a good thing. Uh. Listen, everything has changed here in this county. You're county not so much because you're a sanctuary county, a sanctuary city, and so as Montgomery County. Right, Hey, so, and you guys got great welfare. So I always encourage people if you want to go, if you're here illegally, go to those places. Uh, they'll give you welfare, they'll put you in front of the line. Uh, they'll give you a vowe, they'll give you cell phones. All that's but you guys got so much money. Oops. You don't pay any debt. You just borrow money. That's what we do here in Butler County. There is no debt. Everything's paid for. And we got Hey, we got a prosecutor that don't put up with any crap, Mike Moser, non zero and he's on board. The commissioners are on board, and we don't want you here in this community. If you've snuck in across the border here and you're here illegally, and you're getting food stamps, you're getting cell phones, you're getting vouchers for your rent. What about the rest of the Americans that have worked hard here? And the term legal term is aliens. And that's the term that I use, and that's the word I'm going to continue to use. Homan uses the word Miller who's on TV every day, they're all a Rubio. They're all using the term aliens, right. Hey, an immigrant is somebody that immigrated to this country legally like our ancestors. You didn't just sneak across the border and say, hey, I want my kids in school. They don't have vaccinations. I want welfare. Matter of fact, I demand welfare. I want food stamps. They eat better than Americans that work every day. As a fact, I know people that work in these giant food chain stores.
Speaker 1: The people that are.
Speaker 2: Ringing the money up the groceries can't buy the food that these people with welfare and food stamps are well.
Speaker 1: Every story, that's absolutely And one thing I've noticed quietly, your friend Mayor f Ted Pure of all of Cincinnati, the mayor of Cincinnati, has said quietly he will work with ice and with something else going to happen. We're going to have a new US attorney the next month or two. In other words, the US attorney enforces federal law in the southern half of Ohio, everything Columbus in south We had a US attorney here three or four years ago, the one after the city council corruption and they found four or five crooks on city council. We've got a great majority of them to the hard time in federal prison. So there is a law outside of the law of Hamilton County. And there's going to be a new US attorney. Orlando Sanza is the name. I'm here a lot about. Who's a thirty five year old military guy. I hope he gets it, but it's going to be up to Bernie Marino to a point out. And Bernie Marino endorses Orlando Sanza. And if there's any local officials in the southern half of Ohio who ignores federal law, as Tom Homan has said, and as Pam Bondi has said, the new US Attorney General, we want local US attorneys to enforce federal law. And if anyone gets in the way, they're going to find themselves on the other side of the jail cell. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, Orlando's the guy that I'm supporting. I've known him for quite some time. Will be one hell of a guy. He's got a he just wasn't in the military. He was one of the elite military, the elite schools. One bad dude. He's perfect for us. He's a young person. He'll be there for years and that's that's who I'm supporting. That's who you're hearing the same thing. But listen, we're getting our country back, but fast, and we got to stay strong. He's only been there nine days. Man at every days like years, anybody, at anybody. I had to go out and grube and smoke a cigar after watching two hours on the inaugural. Then I'd come back in, have a drink, go back out again. I take it in waves. It's so much.
Speaker 1: You don't want it all at one. No, Sheriff, let me tell you something. I know you have been out the southern border repeatedly, and you've sent your men and women down there from Butler County to help on the southern border. Now, on the southern border, there were a days where there was ten to fifteen thousand a day come across the illegal Tom Holman said this morning that yesterday, which would have been what the seventh day of the second Trump term, there was a total of five hundred and eighty five, not five hundred eighty five thousand, And there was five hundred and eighty five that came across the southern border illegally, and they were and they were ordered back to Mexico forthwith, and if you're a Mexican coming across, you're shipped back right within the hour, you're gone. If you're from some other country, they have forty thousand beds and detention centers on the Southwest waiting for you. You get a cot and you get three hots, and so they're arresting the people. They've stopped the flow. Now we got a hell of a workout. Can you describe to the American people what you witnessed the times you went to the southern border when Joe Biden was in office and what you saw total chaos.
Speaker 2: And the locals that lived there, they lived with it. The ranchers lived with it, and they they if you've done anything and done any harm to them, they would prosecute you. Remember the one rancher, they prosecuted him for killing a guy. And listen, when you come in these places and they don't stay. They come we're all border states. Now think about it. They they didn't stay there, They just come in. And these are illegals that cross the border. They come in. They're like locusts. They come in, they eat everything up to get back into the United States with their families. Look, you come here. You don't have you can have babies, and when they're born here, they're automatical. US citizens get you get the best groceries. You can go to the grocery store and get two big carts filled up with good state, good meat. And they they give them a lot of milk, baby formula. And I've been told most of them sell the baby formula because a lot of Latinos and people from other countries they breastfeed, but they'll take the milk, the expensive milk, and they'll sell it. Uh. And it's totally out of control. And I have the local priest here in my office about four weeks ago. He wasn't real happy with me. And that's okay. Listen and I and these NGOs, there's gonna be some of those NGOs. People don't know what that means. Go ahead and tell them what that means.
Speaker 1: NGOs non government organization.
Speaker 2: Some of them are going to go to prison, I believe. Uh. There's been so many hundreds of millions and billions of dollars going through these organizations from US. They go to the other countries, they recruit these people in and listen, it's all going to come to a head. There's gonna be some people go to prison, and we're going to sign some light on some stuff that's not had any light on it in four years.
Speaker 1: A lot of work.
Speaker 2: But again, if you're listening to this station, which millions and millions do, you need to get your gear packed up and get back to the country which you can and self deport. Go back to your country and then start over and come back the legal way. And if you're looking at these visas, remember there's two hundred different types of visas. Nobody understands and built. There should be five. It should be like they should be labeled one, two, three, four, five or abcd uh and that's it. There shouldn't be two hundred. It's the confuses and to sneak these people in and they don't. They don't they overstay their visas. There's no there's no follow Remember they were giving people that came in. They would catch them and then release them into the United States and give them a citation. Not now I can report back to court in seven years. Not now. They would flying them into all these places. Now they're flying I'm back. We're going to get this done, and it's going to be you'll wake up one day and you'll be shocked at how fast it moves.
Speaker 1: Well, it has because six hundred and half of the almost six hundred yesterday were from Mexico. So they they were, they reported, they took identifiers. Your back bus goes right back. Stay in Mexico. If you come back again, you're going to be indicted and present to prison for five years. And those aren't from Mexico or putting these detention camps, and then they're gonna be Then Trump's going to send them back to Columbia, Salva, where the hell they came from. But all I can say, Richard K. Jones, I want to thank you congratulations you're on this issue ten fifteen, twenty years ago. Butler County is not geographically a border county, but we're all border counties and border states because of the policies of Joe Biden. But once again, Richard K. Jones, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Imagine the road not taken. If Kamala Harris is in the White House right now, imagine the continuing chaos. It's over, It's over.
Speaker 2: I couldn't I couldn't imagine. But think about the northern border. They the drugs and the people that are coming from the Canadian border, which is not far from US, were bordered by bridging by water. We're getting it all done in a real good way. We're getting people on board. And like I said, you got your sanctuary city in Cincinnati County, Sanctuary City and Dayton and they wish them well. And hey, if you want free welfare and you want the stuff they got, go there. I'm trying to convince them to cut the welfare off here in this county absolutely absolutely somewhere else, go back to their country.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking for the US Attorney keeping an eye on everything in Hambling County and Montgomery County and Franklin County. Richard K. Jones and new day is done once again. You're a great American sheriff. And thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Sheriff.
Speaker 2: See you.
Speaker 1: God bless America. A new day is beginning, a new day is done. And wait till the US Attorney gets here. It's going to be it's going to be enforcing federal law in the city of Cincinnati. All on News Radio seven hundred. All right, Dave, hit the music. Here we sit again. The best of times and for some the worst of times. Coming up after one o'clock today will be Uff Birding. Jeff Birding, of course, is the CEO of FC Cincinnati. He's got big plans, all of which, by the way, have come to fruition. When Jeff Birding dreams, he kind of bet on it happening. I recall about five years ago he had this dream of bringing a soccer franchise to Cincinnati. It began and at UC Knippert Stadium, went to a game there with him, met the commissioners at Gerber and those guys, and Gerber made it clear from the MLS perspective that although the facility there at U se Nippert is a good looking facility, it's not what we're after. And so quickly Jeff Birding had the dream. He sold to Carl Linder aka Trey, other parts of the Lender family, Meg Whitman and others from HP and all of a sudden there was a TQL stadium erected and a part of town that was terrible. It was awful. The West End has had the worst crime rates, social debaucherous misbehavior, no investments of any type. Terrible and so that's exactly where Gerber, representing MLS wanted it to be. And he said, okay, let's make it happen. And now I've been down there maybe once a year. I go down and hobnob with the rich and famous, the big shots, and I'm more impressed every time I go with what Jeff Birding and Carl Linder has done TQL. And now they've only just begun. And you may recall the final vote on city Council to approve this project to keep the West End, which looked like crap or TQL Stadium, Major League Soccer and more, was one vote. The vote was five to four, and the five votes, one of the key parts was PG Sittenfeld, who at that point had not been indicted or gone to federal prison for bribery. And I still have a doubt whether he committed any crimes myself, by the way, but that's up to the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. I think they're going to reverse the conviction, but that's a different matter. And he had this vision of a rebuilt TQL up against OTR, which was terrible. I can recall my time working with Charlie Lucan about twenty five years ago, walking up and down Vine Street, open air drug market, prostitution in the alleys, falling down buildings. You want to buy building for a dollar, please take it off our hands. And all of a sudden, OTR because of three c DC and Steve Leeper came out of the ashes of the riots of twenty oh one, and then ancillary to that became TQL And now Jeff Birding, who there's a treasurer in this town, has put together an FC Entertainment District. I look at the plans here to my right. It's unbelievable what they're planning. And now it's going to happen. He's got some attax money from the state. The City Council has approved, the West End Community Council has approved. It's an incredible it's going to be close to a half a billion dollars half a billion dollars invested and by mainly private ninety five percent private money. And there's going to be eight and a half acre site, multi phases of development beginning this summer, is going to be completed by mid twenty twenty seven. How about two to thirteen story tall miss used towers containing apartments in a hotel on the eastern half of the site, large public plaza, et cetera. It's unbelievable. And I'm going to get into the issue of the Heritage Bank Arena. This is not going to make Jim Mooring happy at the at the Holy Grail. But it looks like the powers that be are going to put the new Heritage Bank Center up against TQL to create even more synergy between OTR TQL, this mixed use entertainment district and more because we have right now Heritage Bank Center is the worst indoor facility in America bar none, and the present site doesn't fit so well because of construction difficulties. Tried up against my ballpark, the Great American, which ain't going nowhere. Same thing with pay corps or pay checks not going anywhere. It's going to be there for a long time, so we'll see what happens. But Jeff Birding is the guy that had the vision. He's sold others on the idea. Now it's come to more than fruition, and it's it's really a wonderful thing, and I anticipate I've spoken to Alisia Reese repeatedly off the air about this matter and She's not telling me anything off the air, she's not repeating, repruiting, repeating to me and Scott Sloan on the air, which is it has some difficulty with the Browns on the lease we have right now. We have about the worst lease in all football and needs to be changed. Problem is, the Bengals can keep it that way for the next ten years and the county keeps paying and paying and paying, and so hopefully the powers that be can recognize that what is happening now can't continue, and hopefully they can come to some fruition. The county has legal responsibilities, the county is not completing. The county doesn't want to complete it because the lease says the county have to pay for all these things that the county won't pay for, and the law says they have to pay for it. And the Brown family does not want to go back to court to sue the county again in order to have the county live up to its end of the bargain. And the county is cast trapped right now. Throw on top of that the idea that the two parties don't trust each other, that Brown syndicate, Troy Blackburn, etc. The lovely Elizabeth and Katie and others. Mike, they don't trust the county, and the county, the three county commissioners, they don't trust the Brown family and the Bengals they'll trust them. So when you have two parties with all these myriad of issues, and the parties can't trust with the other parties telling them that the written word that the county has got to provide millions of dollars of improvements to the Bengals pursuing to the lease, that the county is cash trapped doesn't want to provide. But both parties know they have to provide it, and the county is hoping the Bengals and the Brown Family doesn't go back to court to have a judge order the county to pay all these upgrades. It creates an acidic atmosphere. Maybe they could get a Jeff Birding as a mediator between the two factions and say, look, the Brown family now is worth about five billion dollars. NFL franchises go for five billion dollars and they can't spend all that money. Five billion dollars owned by one family. And it was because the taxpayer got the bills and the Bengal family. Brown family got the benefits. I've been in tough negotiations before, and I don't see a good outcome here because the parties don't trust each other. Well you can when you can form hands and jump over the cliff together saying I don't know what's out there, but we'll be together in this thing. Let's go forward. That's what you want in a big time negotiation, that we trust each other and that our word means something. The County's word to the Brown family into the Bengals are not currently being followed by the county, and the county has said, specifically Alicia Race and also Denise Treehouse Is said that if some deal has struck a big deal where they're going to spend hundreds of millions of taxpayer money not currently obligated to be paid, that they went to the taxpayer to say yes or no, and the Brown family knows that's a non starter because the taxpayer is going to say no, no. The taxpayer is not going to pony up to the bar and spend hundreds of millions of dollars. And which happened what thirty years ago in Kansas City. Kansas City wanted to build a new Erahead stadium starting in about five years. And the taxpayers in Kansas City voted it down sixty to forty, And if the issue became in front of Hamley County taxpayers, it'd be more. It'd be sixty five thirty five. No, So the commissioners know that if they strike a new lease and a future deal with the Bengals that provides hundreds of millions of dollars to the Brown family into the Bengal organization, next time they face the voter, they're gone. The three commissioners know they're done, And just morally ethically, wouldn't it be good to get the permission of those paying the bills before one proceeds. Isn't it kind of part of the construct between politics and the citizenry that we approve the spending of hundreds of millions of dollars of our money? Yes, yes, Well, the current lease doesn't say that. The current lease doesn't have a sunset on the sales tax, and the current lease says that the county basically pays about ninety ninety five percent of the bills and the Bengals get the benefit. And that's the sweetest deal in America. For these kind of stadiums, and so the Bengals can keep that deal for the next years and forced the county to spend hundreds of millions of dollars under the lease because that's what that's what we agreed to thirty some years ago. So the commissioners know that that deal going forward was not going to work, and the Bengals know that they got the county by the short hairs for the next ten years. They can renew the lease five times and two year increments and kick this issue off to the year twenty thirty six. And the parties don't trust each other to come together in good faith and strike a deal, and so a mediator might be required. I suggest that Jeff Burdon could mediate this thing. And he worked for the Bengals and city council member for a while and now he's a great developer with the partners he has in FC, TQL and Lender family and Meg Whitman et cetera, one of the founders of HC and away we go HP and it's just, you know, the city's ready to jump forward despite the politics of the city because of people like Steve Leeper, a three C DC, because of the John Barretts of the world because of the Joseph family and Procter and god fitth Third Bank. They're right there. Jeff Ruby Steakhouse is a good anchor, and we're ready to move forward and this new development. We're going to talk about it with Jeff Birding in about fifteen minutes. It's just unbelievable that the venue is going to seat about twelve hundred people, a little like a Bogart type venue. On waiting for the decision to move Heritage Bank Center to TQL Stadium area FC. They want it there. I want to get it off the riverfront because I think there's a little bit of angs going on between Holy Grail and Jim Moooring on one hand and Jeff Birding and TQL and FC on the other that they kind of want to pull this eighteen thousand seat arena away from the banks and put it over by OTR. And that's not really quite walking distance. I've walked it a course because I'm a great American, But to go to walk from TQL down to the riverfront, it's probably a thirty minute walk, a little bit difficult different areas, and there's a little bit of angst going on, and as Jim Moring admitted about a month ago, whoever pays for the band normally calls the tune. And the deep pockets in this town are around TQL Stadium with the Lenner family, with the Farmer family, it Scott Farmers rich. And throw on top of that the TQL money and all Meg Whitman, etc. From HP And there's billionaires in New York that will invest in this. So if they put half the money into a brand new indoor arena and the taxpayer puts in half the money, that's the formula to win eat pockets. We're talking about pockets that can write a check for maybe four hundred million dollars for the new Heritage Bank Center, four hundred mil. Only a few people in town can do that, would you agree? And so that's where we are. Let's take a short break and we got more to talk about later on. Coming up in about fifteen minutes is the great, and I do mean the great Jeff Birding to talk about this mixed use. I want to slide into the issue of the Bengals and things in that character with him and also talk about where the money's coming from. How much money is coming. Who's going to pay what for this big development. It's going to start this summer and not be done, we think until about the summer of twenty twenty seven. So that's when I think twenty twenty eight's the All Star Game's coming here. So let's continue with more if a line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand. Bill cunning into Grant American. By the way, later on also, I may be asking you as an American because right now I'm watching the mainstream media and it's pretty ugly. The comments about Donald Trump is only you know, he's been in office now eight days, seems like it's been eight months, and what he's doing to move this country forward is truly unbelievable. And I listened to Brian Combs earlier that there are some classes that cps AH and high school, for example, the teacher says they have fifty percent non attendance on any any just pick of day. There's about twenty five percent non attendance in the public school system in Cincinnati, and about twenty percent teachers don't attend. But on top of that twenty five percent that kids aren't just aren't going to school. There's another twenty five percent that are, shall we say here, illegally, and there were some ice raids in Florence. There's going to be some north of here, and we're going to have soon in the next four to six weeks, the new US Attorney will be in town and his main focus is going to be doing force immigration laws. I hope that person's going to be Orlando Sanza. He is supported by the by JD Vance and by Bernie Marino. I'm gonna have Bernie Marino on Friday with me and maybe JD to talk about that. But the US Attorney is going to have a lot to say about how immigration laws are enforced. And I would note that have to have peer ofval. The mayor of Cincinnati has said that he will cooperate with ICE. He's going to tell CPD, you must cooperate with ICE. They're indoor that they're enforcing federal law. So that's to me a very positive thing. Correct, Cincinnati is not going to become like Chicago. A tad peer of aal wants a future in politics, and the way to have a future in politics is to understand there's federal law, and you take an oath of office when you're the mayor to follow the constitution of the Constitution, says, the president controls immigration, so I have to have peer of all is now singing the same tune as Donald Trump. Let's continue with more of Bill cunning Imigrate American Live. It's the Rome of the Bengals and Reds. There's Radio seven hundred WLW Billy Cunningham, the Great American Big notes for a news broke earlier today that FC Cincinnati finally has permits, etc. To build a three hundred and thirty two million dollar TQO stadium a Jason Entertainment District. Three hundred and thirty two million minimum. They received twenty six million dollars in tax credits from the state and this is underway with Ted McKay headline, FC Cincinnati to green light construction on entertainment district after twenty six million dollars boosts from the state. Jeff Birdings, the CEO of all Things FC, and Jeff Birding, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. So to tell the American people, Jeff Birding, what happened this morning that green lights this plan and what the plan means.
Speaker 2: Sure, thanks, Bill, always great to be on. So we've been working since after opening the stadium in twenty twenty one on a mixed use development north of the stadium. And our first phase is between Central Avenue, which is effectively about halfway middle of the stadium, over to Central Parkway up to Liberty and we have a two thirteen story buildings, a plaza, a public plaza. We're going to bring the concourse around on the north end of the stadium and redo the gate, the north gate. But think about people, hundreds of people living there, multi family, residential, office, hotel, restaurants, retail and more. And you know, with inflation and us wanting to make sure that this is accessible, the costs were very difficult to manage. So the state has this program, Transformational Mixed Use Development TEA MUD. We applied for it last year, didn't get it. The Convention Center Improvement got it, so we applied again this year. We were the top rated, top ranked program in the entire state of Ohio and we're given the full twenty six million dollar award.
Speaker 1: Do you have a sense from the Cincinnati Planning Commission. I take it there's been some communication with the permit givers in the city. Is there a sense the city's gonna say okay to this.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've already been approved by the Planning Commission, We've been approved by city Council. The mayor and city manager have been terrific partners. We have unanimous backing from the West End Community Council. So this is an exciting time and really does allow us to move forward. We'll break ground here this year and the expectations will be a twenty four months two year construction period, and that'll coincide with our goal to host the MLS All Star Game in twenty seven or twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Jeff Burning. According to the story, by mid twenty twenty seven, there's going to be two thirteen story mixed use towers containing apartments and a hotel built on the eastern half. If you look at TJO Stadium, it's on the north side, which is kind of away from the river, and a public plaza will connect Central Parkway to the West End. How does this impact the Banks? Whenever I talk to the Banks and Jim Mooreing and others, they're concerned about the Banks. I got to ask you about the Heritage Center arena. But is this like a competition for the Banks?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. We need the banks to be successful more successful this. Of course, we have an extraordinary private investment in our stadium, and we wanted it to be a year round destination where fans are coming, not just on game days, but we want people living there and enjoy going a good time. And of course this community public private is invested probably over a billion dollars in over the Rhine and we're right across the street, right across Central Parkway, of course, and you think about all the people going to music Hall throughout the year and the museum centers right up the street. So having an entertainment district around our stadium, we think compliments everything that's going on elsewhere in the community. We are going to have a fifteen hundred seat event center as a part of this phase one. But just to give you a sense, that's the size of Bogarts. It's much smaller than what's down on the riverfront. And you know, I used to go to Bogarts when I was in high school and college, and you know, it's a neat intimate venue, but it's been around a while. And so this also not only allows for you know, whether it's small music performance or comedians. But also imagine you're TQ well and you want to do some staff training or you want to bring a speaker in. You could do it and then maybe you have happy hour inside the stadium afterwards. So we think this compliments because over the Rhine area already is an entertainment district and this strengthens that with its extension into the west end.
Speaker 1: Now, what about the Heritage Bank Center. You had told me or somebody had told me that you would like to have the Heritage Bank Arena by TQL, maybe on the south end, but that the powers that base said it needs to be more or less on the Riverfront. Are you still going to try to get the Heritage Center so called arena the indoor facility eighteen thousand seat next to TQL on the south end.
Speaker 2: Well, I think everyone agrees. Everyone listening to this knows that you know, the original Riverfront Coliseum opened in nineteen seventy five. It's obsolete, and the owners have tried to get some public funding to improve the arena have been unsuccessful. The mayor and the county commissioners in the business community went ahead and did an arena study, and that arena study concluded led by the Chamber of Commerce that the best site for the arena a new arena, modern arena eighteen thousand seats, is not the current site, and they proposed two leading sites. One is on the land that'll be reclaimed once the Brents Means Bridge is done. That's a ten year delay, but that certainly is one option. The other one they cited was, as you noted, behind Music Hall in South the Police District one south of azer ch Arles. Both are good options. They have pros and cons for each and certainly look forward to seeing what the financing plan public private, and what it's going to take for this community to finally not have an obsolete arena. We have what's been raided the worst arena of the top thirty cities in the United States. And you know, I want Cincinnati to be a winner. I want people to see Cincinnati as a community that has a lot of energy and is growing and has lots of attractions. And you can't say that when you're the worst arena of the top thirty cities in the country. And we need to finally solve that. And it doesn't need to be new taxes. We need our elected officials and the business community to come together on a financing plan, and I'm confident that people are going to be working on that and come up with the right option. And then which of the two sites that goes to will certainly be a key consideration. You know what I've also seen, you know, just because you're have we have to do right by the banks. Because I was there with Chris Bords when we created the Bank's Working Group because the county at that time was stuck and it was still the mud pits and working lots. When I got elected to council on five and we created the Bank's Working Group and they had some initial success, and people like Jim Mooring have invested, you know, significantly. They're hard earned dollars, taken big risk to go down there on the riverfront with the belief that this brilliant vision was going to get done. And let's be honest, it hasn't gotten done. And so what I've said is is, if I'm Jim Morrian, I've spoken to Jim, I'd be real concerned. You haven't delivered what you promised and now the potentially is a big asset being moved off of the banks. And if I'm Jim. That worries me a lot. I understand where Jim and the property owners on the banks are coming from. What I've said is, as a community, we can't just do one thing. We have to do a lot of things. We have to do a new arena and it should go wherever this deemed the best place. But we also need to take another look at why we haven't gotten more done on the banks, why it doesn't look better, why it hasn't been as success as it hoped, and let's solve those challenges that have gotten in the way of making the Banks really one of the best places in the country, which it could be. That park is one of the best parts. When I travel a lot, I go to now thirty years in professional sports, I go to a lot of cities. I see their stadiums, I see their mixed use developments, I see their waterfronts. The wharf in DC a great example. We should just be doing better on the banks, and as a community, we need to tackle that, and we can tackle it independently of where should the arena go.
Speaker 1: Jeff Burning. When I spoke to Jim Moooring and those involved in the Banks, they tell me this new arena is between six and seven hundred million dollars. And I said to Jim, whoever pays for the band normally calls the tune. So are the owners of FC and they're multi billionaires, Are they willing to put up a chunk of dough private money to put the arena near TQL or not?
Speaker 2: I'll say this, it's the arena study that the Chamber led indicated that it'll be a public private It's not one hundred percent public. It's not like what we've done on the Riverfront with the two sports stadiums. This thing needs to be significantly privately financed, and I am convinced that we will have no challenge at all raising money. I was in New York recently met with some people that have indicated an interest in helping to fund the arena. I had someone fly to Cincinnati to meet with me. Hey, we'd like to contribute to the private financing side of the arena. Obviously, FC Cincinnati we have amazing owners, very successful and they've invested in the community that we need the community to be winning more and our owners usually are there behind the scenes on getting those big things done. And again I'm confident that we'll have no challenge raising the private dollars to go with the public dollars to be clear, to make the new arena project happen.
Speaker 1: Now, it looks to me like the entertainment district you envision would be greatly enhanced if there was a brand new eighteen eighteen thousand seed arena within a three wood off TQL. That'd be an enhancement for that, And I think you're going to pursue that like a hound dog, which I get completely. Got two other issues. One we got to talk about the Zach Brown band Chicken Fried coming to TQL. But secondly, we have the Bengals stadium deal that you were involved in thirty some years ago. Are you confident the deal will be struck to redo pay Corps Paycheck Stadium or not. Are you confident the county and the Brown family can get it done or not.
Speaker 2: I'm confident that the Cincinnati Bengals aren't going anywhere and are going to be playing in pay Corpse Stadium for a long time.
Speaker 1: You didn't answer my question.
Speaker 2: Well, I answered it the best I could. I'm not involved in the negotia between the Bengals and the County. I don't have any reason to be involved. I'm just confident that the Bengals are a key part of this region, make living here a lot of fun. This community has invested hundreds of millions of dollars in pay Course Stadium, and at the end of the day, I expect that things will get worked out in the manner that keeps the Bengals here for a long long time.
Speaker 1: Are you thinking about the model rule.
Speaker 2: Well, that's I think that's certainly out there. There's no question it's a law. It was signed into law before the Bengals lease was signed, the initial lease, so it's certainly out there. I understand that there's some suits, lawsuits that have been filed up in Cleveland relative to the Browns. So my guess is that ultimately some judges is going to have their say on this. But you know, I'm certainly hopeful it doesn't get to that. But you know, at the end of the day, the Bengals are a key asset for the community. They make the community fine and listen. Now, what I would say is better is there's a lot of NFL deals stadium deals around the country that have provided a good model for the commissioners and the Bengals to utilize in terms of what's the percentage of team and private dollars NFL dollars and what's the appropriate public portion, And my confidence is that that will get worked.
Speaker 1: Out all right now. Lastly, all this rumors out there about Joe Burrow possibly dating Taylor Swift, and that would change the carmer for the Bengals away from the Chiefs to us. But nonetheless, the Zach Brown Band one of my favorite some to TQL and may Chicken Fried and that serves as a model to what TQL can do. Tickets are available. Will you be there for Chicken Fried and Zach Brown?
Speaker 2: I sure will Friday, May the sixteenth, and the Zach Brown Band is coming with Brandley Gilbert is the opening act along with Gaelic Storm. And you know, Zach Brown's not doing too many appearances in the US in twenty twenty five, so for Jack Brown fans, it's going to be a neat show And tickets are going to be available starting tomorrow, Wednesday the twenty ninth. Yeah, so the public sale begins Monday, February the third. Hell, well, for everyone listening who's excited for the Zach Brown Band, you know I can say this We had Kenny Chesney this past year, and Kenny told me afterwards, he said, they told me I was playing a soccer stadium in Cincinnati. I had no idea. If I had known how often the stadium is, he says, I would have done. I would have canceled Columbus and done two nights in Cincinnati because he was just so blown away by the by the stadium and by the experience and his endorsement. Right, his endorsement of our stadium and what Cincinnati can do helped us get the Zach brown Man.
Speaker 1: Now what I think. Five years ago, you're sitting there with your hat in your hand. The vote on council was five to four, and PG Sittenfeld was the key part of the five that made it happen. Here we are five years later. You got the TQL Stadium, which is a five hundred million dollar deal. You got the new entertainment district, which is a third of a billion dollars. On top of that, I'm betting on you to get the Heritage Bank Center. Over there, I'm looking at these two apartment towers, I'm looking at the development, and it all came down to a five to four vote. All hell was breaking loosey got done, and Jeff Birding, I look forward to the bengalstaying in Cincinnati for a long long time, with or without the Brown family owning it. And once again, Jeff Birding, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Good at checking in with you now and then. And may God bless you and God bless America. Thank you, Jeff, same to you, Bill, Thanks God bless America. Let's continue with more. There it is began with a five to four vote. The liberals on council wanted nothing to do with any of this. They wanted to wanted to keep the old West End the way it was. Well, now how are we looking. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, News Radio, seven hundred WLD. Truly me the.
Speaker 3: Golden Age of America.
Speaker 1: That's what we have to.
Speaker 4: This is a magnificent victory for the American people that will allow us to make America great again.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, I'm I'm broadcasting you know segment. I watched the news conference of the new d C for the Bengals. It's the golden Age. That's what the Trump trump right now, what about the on the bridge You're going like, oh, you know what, you had a good idea off the air. See, you wouldn't want to be you stay right there. I'm electing right there. And they just opened up the bridge. How about those poor people sat there for four almost four plus hours going nowhere last night, thinking they're gonna get home at probably what three or four o'clock. They didn't get home till eight or nine. And the guy was right, didn't get the work. He wrecked the car jumped over the rail. They thought, okay, fell in the river, That's what I thought. But he crawled somehow from the railing underneath the girders underneath the BS Bridge to hide out. No one's gonna find you there. It's colder than a well digger's ass. Leave them, i'd say, either going to jump into the traffic or into the drink. Either way, it's not good, would you agree? No man stuck under BS bridge cause a four hour closure. The guy looks like a clown, but he What they ought to do is get everybody's name that was in that traffic jam, and that guy owes. That guy needs to pay them up. The truckers that were late, people that will relate for jobs at dinner. I mean anything comington police bowling. What about if you're bowling bowling? Yeah, Bryan Combs right. The pursuit began. The drivers Donavid Is Joshua Baker fled from officers across the BS Bridge, lost control and crash into two other cars like Dodger mcconey Allen. Then he was going to a carjack somebody. Baker then got out of the car fled on foot, attempting a carjack one of the two cars he ran into. As police closed in him, he climbed over the side of the bridge. This is at night, and the hit and the support beams underneath. For several hours they thought the guy fell in the river. Here comes the Coastguard. Unbelievable, Andy Mack. So I would have said, see you, Joshua, you're there to stay there. Choose, but choose wisely. Get some of those bats. Get some bats flying around there. Northbound cars backed up, oh Western Hills, backed up the Lexington, They're every which way. Unbelievable, Andy Mack. A woman who was riding in the car with Baker was taking to the hospital for minor injuries, no kidding. The driver of the two cars he had did not need medical attention. See that's why we need another bridge. And too bad it hasn't been built yet. Well wait till the missile toe Uh yeah, must say this. They won't be built of three thousand and two, and Trump has top funding for the new bridge. I better talk, by the way on Friday, I either have on Birdie Marino or jd Vance Wow the town zone. I'm gonna tell him. Look, guys, all this other craft that's fine, correct, but that damn bridge has got to be built, uh number one, priority one. And the name will be the Great American after me would not be something. I think it might be h the I don't know Trump Vance, Trump, callaway John Boner, Boner, I mean Bayner could have got the bridge name. Miss McConnell, what's what's he been doing? He's vote with the Democrats. I don't like that guy. Mitch McConnelly needs to retire and give the SAT two. Rob Sanders will he the student reporters of Proud Service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Cincinnati collwayoming air and won eight eight eight nine h v A C Tony Benders House is furnace one out Bender's not at work because of a Temp Stars Star. I'm gonna get Temps Star. We also want to thank for our lunch today, Lear's Prime Market Willie for the finest meats trust, Lear's Prime Market full catering service De Luxe Delhi. They had the potato soup today Excellent, Excellent. Located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot com. Lears Prime always a cut above Red's Update. Willie the Reds revenue player. They signed free agent outfielder Austin Hayes to a one year deal today worth five million. Hayes played eighty five games with the Phillies and Orioles last season beat he two fifty five. It's any good. He was an All Star for Baltimore in twenty twenty three. What's his war? I don't know. I don't know is zero point one? More tonight on the Hot Stove League at six oh five. Right here on seven hundred WLW. Red Star Ali Da la Cruz is on the cover of MLB The Show twenty twenty five video game. De la Cruz is joined on there by Pirate Star Paul Skenes and and Orioles Gunner Henderson. How about college basketball tonight and happy birthday to Wes Miller? How old is he? I don't know. Let's find out, probably one hundred and two. The way they're playing. Let me check it out. Old Bearcats at Utah versus the Utes. How old is Wes Miller the coach of UC NO, I don't know. I don't know. His name is Warren Weston Miller born. Let me see thirty right here on seven hundred WLW he is forty two years old today. I don't know if he's going to be the coach much longer. What do you say? I'm talking to my brother John Cunningham about this. Wes Miller's not getting a job done. I'm not doing too well two and six and the Big twelve. But what about you wanted the big time? You're getting it. You're getting the big time. Saint Bonaventure hosting dayton tonight, Eastern Michigan against Miami wake Forest against number twenty one Louisville and number twelve Kentucky meets number eight Tennessee and Knoxville at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty down in dirty. Let's see what else is going on? Oh, congratulations and Bearcats sinee Sean Abayev out of Florida. He's been named McDonald's All American forcel Mary and star d Alexander. Will she be here again this year if they win the state title? Two time Ohio basketball she is also a McDonald's All Americans. She'll be here if they win at all. Correc's correct. I like their coach too. What's that guy's name? I like that guy? Oh yeah, who's talking about his Yeah he's the as Yeah, yeah, I like that guy. Yeah, he's a good man. I like that guy. Let's see what else. I like Jim Battle too. He's in the funeral business. Jim Battle, we played basketball together at Muskingham College. The University of Cincinnati football Bearcats have added another tight end. I need help to go with the complement NFL prospect Joe Royer in the offense, Patrick gird He just left the Ohio State University and the National champions Ohio State to play his final season for Scott Sanderfield and the Cats. They've lost their OC, they lost their decent. They haven't lost their OC yet. I think they will ship Kelly looks like he's on his way with Ted McKay somewhere where anyone know. Jim Knowles went to Penn State. They also announced that the Ohio State Athletic Department had a deficit of thirty seven million dollars this year. Eh loves that Ohio State. Yeah, lost thirty seven million despite a winning a national championship in Austin, Elmore buying about seven thousand dollars worth of Ohio State stuff. That's good. That's good. That's not good? So is that? Is that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: It's worth it? N I l how you say that? I get solicited by my alma maters all the time telling me to donate more nil money with a matching coming three to one for my contribution to the Xavier football program. You know you you led this city and scoring what in sixty six nine twenty five points a game? Yeah? It was sixty six right? Correct?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 1: Like, if you're row Willie Cunningham these days, these days, and you're lighting it up at the park in twenty twenty five, what do you think you might be worth four hundred thousand dollars a year? What about the rock as a as a big stud linebacker in football at a hire thousand, hey thousand, really okay, And the smith that widers for the High State, somebody's offered him four and a half million, four and a half million just to go to the I guess, just to go to the transfer portal. That would be Texas. The Longhorns. They're loading up. That's why Alabama auburns until they got Manning. Right, arch Manning are down there, Ye have the throw to him, and the problem is how much money is there in Alabama to be the answer?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is not compared to Texas? Well, that's right, not compared to Florida, I mean or Georgia. Right, everybody is overwhelming over everyone now is overwhelming the SEC. There's only one question. If you're heavily recruited, how much bingo don't care about school, right, don't care about the coach? Ry Rock said they had a big time coach who had not met any of his recruits, right, because yeah, well, I mean they don't care. That just goes in and says how much wine dined in pocket long?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean years ago it was like what happens if like, uh, you know, eight off up would have come to a deer park and said, Pelly millions, you know, you know, what if bar Bryant shows up at your house? Well, what about Nick Saban? Nick Saban? Well, how about this shocking Kamala Harris's husband, Doc m Off. Now are they getting divorced? Well, she blames him. You've seen some of the video of her walking down the street. Take it easy. That's a different issue, not very not very vice presidential in my book, But she blames him for her defeat, of course, because of him impregnating the babysitter and allegedly physically assaulting a girlfriend. He's landed a private sector job after leaving Washington, d C. Doing a law firm, oh in New York based will Kie, Farr and Gallagher, a big time law firm. He's a partner. He's going to be a rain maker. I'm not talking about Stephen Horsmyer here. He's a rain maker in the law business. That means Kay, Rob or Frank, he's going to make it rain What about the chin EN's Okay? In my book? What about a catch mark? And this law firm has one two hundred lawyers in the in the firm, twelve hundred lawyers. Wow, and you think three for one support staff. So he gets eight thousand so he gets this gig. Yeah, he's a rain maker. He's gonna make a rain unbelieve, like like pack Van Jones in the Strip Club. He's gonna focus on Hello World, boards of directors, individuals, on consequential business challenges, sensitive investigations, complex litigation, and then a sensitive investigation on him. What to do if you're impregnate the babysitter bing go. That's his experts. But she's blaming him for her defeat. According to the new law, about as much chance as I did, Doug's leadership and his service as a trusted counselor to many global business leaders across a wide range of industries should do him well in New York City. Yeah, I was thinking about that the other night. I mean I should have maybe done taken you know when uh what was the guy that was passed out into McDonald's drive through that never happened to me? Rutherford Rutherford Rutherford B. Hayes not not exactly say like like you know what, I probably should have ran for that seat some ven.
Speaker 2: For Bill.
Speaker 1: So that would have been what was it? What was he like Ohio Rep Ohio in the disc and I could have been like a senator then a senator and then Don ran for big time. I could have been to Gov and then Mary. I could have had that jacket on, like what's his name? In blazing saddles that said g O V on the back, Doug, I could have I could have been somebody could I could have been somebody sounds like I could have been somebody could have went, could have been the vice president. Then segment, mister vice president on Air Force one. I'll tell you a little story about Denise. Denise Dennison would have been my first la second lady. You've had many other ladies before. No, not really. What about Sarah Elise? What about her? Her birthday today? Happy birthday? How old is she? I have no idea. Why didn't you ask her? That's not very proper of a gentleman. She said she wanted to give me a kiss on the lips. Okay, segment, wait wait till that goes viral. Give me out of the stooge. You think you'll be, you'll be, you'll be Doug em Off two, Doug them off with the impregnated babysitters. So she's blaming him, yes, for all her problems, and that Doug em Off No chance. How much chance did she have? Well, she only looked well, she had a good chance. I mean she only won like what about five counties in the country. No, she won like fifteen states. Oh but uh, you know, but no, nobody was going to take it from the Trumpster. Trumpster is impregnable. Is He's done more in a week and two days than anybody has. I love it. Give me more, give me more, give me rocking and rolling every day. I want more. He finally did something for those poor people in western Carolina. That's just I mean, did Biden go down there? No? No, And he's helping up to spic At of northern California. The water is flowing all over La. He calls it the rain the other day, two inches of rain. That's Donald Trump. Just put out the fires and the problem is the mud slides. Would you live there? No, So get me out of the student's report, will he and honor of a beautiful day here in the Tri State, and welcome mister Hayes to the Cincinnati Reds. Is that the guy from Major League the movie See Any Good? We leave you with the immortal words of the stud drift Port.
Speaker 3: I commit to telling the truth from this podium every single day. I commit to speaking on behalf of the president of the United States. That is my job, and I will say it's very easy to speak truth from this podium when you have a president who is implementing policies that are wildly popular with the American people. And that's exactly what this administration is doing. It's correcting the lies in the wrongs of the past four years, many of the lies that have been told to your faces in this very briefing room. I will not do that. But since you brought up truth seek I would like to point out while I vow to provide the truth from this podium, we ask that all of you in this room hold yourself to that same standard. We know for a fact there have been lies that have been pushed by many legacy media outlets in this country about this president, about his family, and we will not accept that. We will call you out when we feel that your reporting is wrong or there is misinformation about this White House. So yes, I will hold myself to the truth, and I expect everyone in this room to do the same.
Speaker 1: Thank good luck with That's Carolyn Levitt first presidential news conference. Look into your right there, segment. She just left the podium, yes, and she's telling the mainstream media don't lie about Donald Trump as much as you had before or else, I don't know, or else, but you know, the mainstream media is dead. All that remains talk radio and podcast. And how about your friend Jim Aca? How about that? Huh? Is he related to the cost of the place for scy different Acosta? No, Luco, He's not related to Jim definitely not. Is an idiot? Well he is Jim Acosta Acosta? Awaba, baby, Jim Acossa has left CNN, the Cemetery News Network. All that remains, segment is talk radio and podcast. That's all. Yeah, that's all. Yeah, I speak truth to power segment. Thank you, sir. Let's continue with more after two o'clock. I have a few comments to make plus your calls. I will take calls from the American people segment on the issue. Okay, I want you to give Donald Trump thumbs up or thumbs down. What's like the movie Gladiator, thumbs up or thumbs down? Is first eight days in office? Is the press secretary tells the press the legacy media, why don't you tell the truth for a change? On news radio seven wlwllas entered this nationwide.
Speaker 5: Keward on our website, Bills that's Bills enter it now.
Speaker 1: I'm Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Now is your chance, is a great American to join me on the radio. Your voice will be heard on seven hundred WLW seven nine, seven thousand pounds, seven hundred and I want to give you the legendary fast break. You'll get maybe thirty seconds to forty five seconds to give the Trumpster a thumbs up or a thumbs down for his first eight days in office. Seems like eight months. He's been there eight days. He's done more in eight days than Biden did in four years. And just briefly, I watched the Caroline Levitt news conference. I couldn't hear a lot of it because I was on the air live with you, but I'm watching the scroll of it. And this woman's only twenty seven years old, I might add, very very impressive, extremely impressive. She called out the mainstream media and their lives about Donald Trump for so long. She is a true believer. And one thing she did talk about, we finally know that the drones in New Jersey, what they were doing. You may recall about a month or two ago, three months ago, there were hundreds of drones over New York and New Jersey, etc. And she said, quote the drones over New Jersey were authorized by the FAA for research and various other reasons, and many were hobbyist and recreational. It got worse due to curiosity. This was not the enemy, she said. And for months the Biden administration refused to even explain the drone flights because nobody's in charge. Who was in charge of the federal government? The story will be told. I guess in the future who ran the executive branch of government for four years? Was it the chief of staff? Was it Jill? Was it Barack Hussein Obama? Was it Michelle Obama? Was it doctor Jill? Who was in charge? Who appointed all these federal judges? Who made rulings? And who did these things? Actually we don't know. And we have Roger from Ravenna and Tim And I'll wait for another three or four calls to get there. Then I'll go to the calls five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred give a thumbs up or a thumbs down to the Trumpster and why? And I don't know why they couldn't have simply have said because there was no president. We did not have a president for the last year or two, and didn't have much of a president of the year's three and four out. The guy did not work, He couldn't do the job. The media lied repeatedly about him. The Democrats lied. The biggest cover up political cover up in American history took place right here in the information age, and except if you listen to talk radio and podcast, you'd have no idea what was going on. And it went on and on and on for four years. Decisions were made by who It wasn't Joe Biden. He's meant to incompetent. And you might answer the question, should he be indicted for the moneies that he took directly in directly for the past ten years from overseas interest buying American foreign policy in China and Ukraine. That's another issue. Let's go to the calls, and it's shocking to me that this was allowed to take place. We'll go to Roger and Ravenna, and then Mark in Indiana, and then Casey and many others five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Give me an upbor down on these special times and Cincinnati becoes. We have such power now we've never had before. JD. Vance lives about three miles from here for I broadcast from How about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I Supreme Court. Sharon Kennedy's the chief Justice. She controls things with an iron grip. And five of the justices are from Hambleton County. Megan Shanahan, you got Pat DeWine, you got Pat Fish, you got Joe Dieters. That's four. Got Sharon Kennedy. The governor, Mike Dwine lives in Green County, but he's a Red season ticket holder. I talked to him every couple of days. I feel like we have our own personal governor. We have the Vice president from here, we got the Supreme Court from here. We got Bernie Marin, who's going to be with me on Friday either here JD to talk about Columbia, etc. Special times to be in Cincinnati. And when we get a new US attorney, there'll be a new US attorney in town that is going to implement the Trump policy. We'll see what happens at that point. Let's go to the calls. Give Trump a thumbs up for a thumbs down, the Trumpster, by the way, is getting a thumbs down in the Cincinnati Public school where some classes are fifty percent empty because there's so many illegal students in the school system and CPS that they're afraid to go to school because they're illegal. Another big issue. Let's go to the Calls and Roger. First of all, where is Ravenna, if anywhere, where is that?
Speaker 4: It's twenty miles south of Richmond, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: God bless Amarria. All right, what do you got for the Trumpster? Give me a thumbs er up, give me a quick.
Speaker 4: Comment, thumbs up, Willie. He's a true leader. When you look at Trump, you can see that the presidents before him have actually done nothing, yeah, compared compared to what he does.
Speaker 1: And that includes George Bush too. When I look at the presidency at Bush forty three, that was embarrassing. Him and Dick Cheney were awful.
Speaker 4: Trump's a leader. We needed a leader. He shows America what a leader is. And I just hope he stays safe.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna put that down. I got a yes and a no. I'm gonna send this off to somebody an office in Washington. That's one yes and thank you very much. Let's go to Mark in Indiana, then Cassie, and then Dan and then Lucas and many others. Mark in Indiana, Mark, give me a full report. Give the Trump Star a yes, sir, a thumbs up or a thumbs down?
Speaker 2: And why two thumbs up? Will? He just like you?
Speaker 6: He has common sense and he brings common sense to the table, and he's bringing common sense back to our country, which is what we needed. He spoke common sense to the people in California and they didn't understand it. Common sense. He said, how about water in the fire hightrant so you can put out your fires?
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound very esoteric, though, you know, when you have a California government dominated by left doing extremists, and you have a president that says there's trillions and trillions and gallons of water pouring into the Pacific Ocean every year because of the failure of Californians, the government there, to capture the water for later use. I spent time in Israel, and God blessed the Jews in Israel about a year and a half ago, and that's a desert and they have more water they know what to do with because there's stewards of the water. They have desalination plants everywhere. It's a functioning community. And California's been destroyed by the politicians, much like the city of Chicago, New York, Nashville, Washington, Atlanta. Destroyed by the politicians. And at some point the politicians must be held to account. I can't imagine more incompetent government than in the state of California. You know what I'm say, and Mark.
Speaker 6: I know what you're saying, Willie. But finally everybody is catching up to the truth. Common sense. That's all life is, Willy, It's common sense. Do the right thing, think commonly, do the thing that's logical. All these people do an on logical things. Thank God for Donald Trump, who put an end to man wearing dresses in the military. We are now stronger since January the twentieth.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Lastly, one of the most disgusting things liberals do is tell eight, nine and ten year olds that their gender assigned is not their right gender, that somehow sex is biological, but gender is a social construct. So how many times I talked to my wife about this. Penny Cunningham, she was a tomboy. She liked to pick up animals. She liked to play with snakes when she was a kid, she go in creaks. In today's world, she would be described as a tomboy, which means it's time for you to switch genders and identify something different than what you are. And the evils liberals inflict upon our youth must be answered to in this world or the next. Thank you for your call. Let's go to Cassie and then Bill and Shearonville, Cassie and Cincinnati. Give the Trumpster a thumbs up or and thumbs down. And if you want to give him a thumbs down, don't be afraid do it, and I'll note your reason.
Speaker 5: Thumbs up, for.
Speaker 7: God's sake, thumbs up. You know what shocking off? They don't know what you do with him. And better than that, promises made, promises kept.
Speaker 1: Even liberals say that, Cassie, you know, I watch MSNBC so you don't have to, and seeing now a sanitary news network, and even every now and then there's a lucid moment by one of their hosts there that says, well, he said he was going to do this. See it's happened so much. So many times a politicians say we're going to do something, and they don't do it. So when a politician says we are going to unleash American energy independence, I'm gonna declare a state of emergency. I'm gonna put America first. I'm in the reaponization of government. All of a sudden, when Trump does it, people are saying, what the hell is going on? Well, he said he was going to do it, and damnit, he's doing.
Speaker 7: We had a Manchurian candidate, then we had dementia. Now we've got a real man. He's not a politician, he's a leader.
Speaker 1: USh guess he's a man's man and a woman's man. I'm gonna note him down and say, yes, right there, Let's go to Bell and Sharonville and then Dan in Indianapolis and Lucas in Columbia, Kentucky. Bill and Sharonville, give me a full report.
Speaker 2: Carry Jones carry combs.
Speaker 1: Carry combs is out of work. I think right now, he's just like Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: He tells it the way it is.
Speaker 1: I love that guy. If you, if you get older, carry combs. Bill, tell him to get a hold of me. Let's continue Dan and Uh Indianapolis and Lucas and then Andy and Dan in Indianapolis. Please go ahead.
Speaker 6: I give him a great thumbs up. I think this is impressive.
Speaker 2: I wish he would investigate Tyson Chicken.
Speaker 1: Now, is it true there owned by China? Well, I've read that online, and you know those things. You know, we got a terrible chicken problem right now. Twenty eight million chickens have been put to death because of this. Damn bird flew twenty eight million. And now the Democrats are blaming Donald Trump for high egg prices when twenty eight million chickens are dead. And I don't know about Tyson, I'll check it out. But Dan, I could not be happier with somebody his first eight year, eight days in office. And if this is true, I like to work hard to make sure he can be president for four more years after this one. I wish he could.
Speaker 2: But that's where I got to draw the line.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you know, you know, lastly, Dan, father time is undefeated, untied, unscored on and in four years, Donald Trump's going to be eighty three years old. And I don't care who you are, he's going sixteens, eighteen hours a day. I hope he stays healthy. I'm told he's lost about twenty five pounds. The poor guy doesn't sleep. He calls and texts people all nights of the day and night. And he has a terrible diet. He loves diet. He drinks about eight to ten die cokes a day. He loves McDonald's. And he's put on some weight. And I just hope he can stay healthy as long as at least for the next four years. And I hope he lives along and a successful life after the presidency. But thank you for your call. Let's continue. Let's go to Andy and Bridgetown. Then now we got to get to Lucas. Let's go to Lucas and Columbia, Kentucky. He's been on hold for a while. Lucas and Columbia. By the way, Lucas. Where is Columbia, Kentucky.
Speaker 5: It is about two and a half hours south of Louisville.
Speaker 1: Southeast of Louisville, so you're kind of in the middle of nowhere. Yes, I like it. Is it by land between the Lakes. I spent many a pleasant weekend and Land between the Lakes many years ago. How close is it to Land between the Lakes?
Speaker 2: Probably about an hour, but I'm closer to.
Speaker 1: Green River, beautiful, beautiful. Okay, what can I help you with?
Speaker 2: Sums Up? With Trump as good as.
Speaker 1: You well, you know, I would not be in a government that would have me as a representative. And when Trump won again, I was asked by certain prominent individuals what role would I like in government? You know what I told him? None? I said none. I said I want to be Trump's right wing in the Northwest territories. And that's my goal. I found something in life I do fairly well that people seem to enjoy, and that I want to keep doing this as long as I can to protect him. I hope to hope to be with you at least through the end of this term of Donald Trump, maybe beginning the next term of JD. Vance and if we can go through. We can't go through four years of Trump, then go back to four years of maybe Kamala Harris or some other left wing Now we need eight to twelve years to institutionalize the change in this country that I feel is coming.
Speaker 2: Correct. All right, you have a bless stay, sir.
Speaker 1: Lewis God bless you. Thank you. Let's continue with morn Now I go to Andy and Bridgetown and sums up er thumbs down. I want to hear somebody with a thumbs down and a reason.
Speaker 5: Andy, would you say you got a thumbs down for me for allowing ice to go after kids in schools and hospitals.
Speaker 1: Let me explain that to you. I spoke to Tom Homan about this. He said it's a canard to say that we seek to do that. He said that there are many fifteen to eighteen year olds who are members of Ms thirteen and other Venezuelan gang, so they're in school. He said, many schools and hospitals have hundreds or thousands of employees, some of whom are criminal aliens that should not be here. And much like any of the branch law enforcement, if the Cincinnati Police or the Hamony County Sheriff's office, if they had a warrant for someone's arrest for a serious crime like rape or endangering children or murder, burglary and they were working, they would go to that person's work side and arrest them. And so this is not a case. He says, well, we're going to look at a seven seven year old who's sitting in a second grade class. No, we go after the workers in those facilities because that's what law enforcement is always done. Does that make sense? It does make sense.
Speaker 5: It's just school hostels and churches have always been, you know, kind of sacred ground. I still don't know if I agree with it completely.
Speaker 1: Well, what would happen then if that becomes the case, and so a rapist a murderer. We have thirteen thousand murderers loose in this country. We have six hundred and seventy five thousand criminals loos in this country right now. Why wouldn't they go stay in a church and simply stay there, or go to a hospital and stay there, go to a school, work there and stay there. Wouldn't that be like that would defeat the purpose of the arrest warrant.
Speaker 2: It would defeat the purpose of the rest warrant.
Speaker 5: But there are just some areas that I believe you need to preserve for everybody who's equal rights.
Speaker 1: Okay, well i'll put you as a maybe. I haven't gotten any nose. Can I put you out as a maybe? You can put me out of the maybe I'll put down maybe maybe? All right, Well, thank you very much. I'm sorry the others on hold, we have thousands on hold, can't get to you. But every now and then I'd like to do the flash poll. Thanks for checking in. Let's continue with more and got news coming up in the stud's report at your home of the Reds and Bengals. I have hope in sports in this town. All you can ever have is hope. On news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: After research and study, the drones that were flying over New Jersey and large numbers were authorized to be flown by the FAA for research and various other reasons. Many of these drones were also hobbyists, recreational and private individuals that enjoy flying jones in meantime, in time, it got worse due to curiosity.
Speaker 2: This was not the enemy.
Speaker 3: A statement from the President of the United States to start this briefing with some news, and with that, I will turn it over to question.
Speaker 2: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Segment. That was Caroline Eleventh, a new Press secretary, twenty seven year old woman with a cruciffix on her chest and she h she put the cheese on the cracker to the mainstream media. That's all I'm telling you. So she's saying that the drones were like private things and not invasion from Mars. The FCC or the day that the day the Earth stood still too. The SBA all authorized the drones. Something is happening, segment. Keep your eyes to the sky, but keep your feet on the ground. Just keep your eyes up there. There's something up there like casey case of your eyes. Keep your eyes up there. You know what I'm saying. Well, leave the stood reporters. Approach service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati called the Experts of Preferred Old Comfort five one, three, eight, nine to two h v A C Spots Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winded Tobacco Party Town thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. The reporter extraordinary Paul Deener, Junior of the Athletic. I like that guy is reporting tight Bengals tight end. Eric All won't be suiting up for the team in twenty twenty five. What happened to him? He went through complications with his ACL tear recovery, pushing his return back to twenty twenty six. How about Dela Cruz playing then in his place? Is it possible, Ellie, No, it could do double duty. No, just like it's not gonna happen Neon Dion No, wouldn't that be something? Yes, it would just say it. Think outside the box segment. I'll tell the Reds and Bengals to do that. Drag a deal with the Reds with Scott Burross, let Dela Cruz play football for the Bengals. I think you know the answer to that. Scott burr Ass Marty Brenneman's favorite Red's update. The Reds have signed free agent outfielder Austin Hayes to a one year deal worth five million. Hayes played eighty five games for the Phillies and Orioles last season, betting two fifty five. He was an All Star for Baltimore in twenty twenty three. More to Night on the Hot Stove League at six oh five right, he runs seven hundred WLW. How about this? Out of Sycamore Township, Franklin Thompson, sixty four years old, appeared this morning in the Hamiltic County Municipal Court accused of shooting and killing his own twenty four year old daughter, her name was Heather, during an argument about their Sycamore Township home being used by mister Thompson sixty four, where he smoked cigarettes he did not like the daughter didn't like it. They got into an argument and Daddy shot his daughter, ending the dispute and putting him in prison for the rest of his life. What's the world coming to? He lived there with his two daughters, both adults, and then one of the daughters came home and found her sister. Shall we say in the last moments of life? Willie College Basketball Tonight, Cincinnati Bearcats are on the road in Utah versus the Utes nine thirty with Dan Horden Company on seven up at WLW Saint Bonaventure host Dayton Eastern Michigan takes on Travis Steele's Miami RedHawks. Wake Forest up against number twenty one Loisville. Pat Kelsey's team I think has won seven in a row. They're hot, good coach, the cards are hot. Why didn't he coach? You see? Can't say Wes Miller just turned today forty three years old. Carappy birthday to the coach. Maybe they'll win tonight for a birthday present. Ute had one right here on the big one. What time is game time? About? Ted O five and five out in Utah twelfth ranked at Kentucky will battle number eight Tennessee and Knoxville tonight seven o'clock between the Cats and the Balls on ESPN fifteen thirty. Well at a text here from Rob Sanders. Didn't he owe you a dinner? I think he tells me I lost a dinner to him. Oh so, Hell, I don't know. I'll have to check the tapes, check the tapes. But he sent me some pictures available on the Inquire website of this dude on the on the bridge, the Brince Spence Bridge, underneath the bridge hiding. No one's going to find him there is He shouldn't have They should leave him there. I'd say, see, you wouldn't want to be you see you in the morning. They thought he fell off the bridge into the water, which, by the way, that's non survivable generally correct. It's about forty or fifty feet and they had a drone. Rob Sanders put up a drone to go under the bridge. Someone said, do you think he didn't fall in the river? Could he have crawled it over? You do that in the dark the bridge. I don't even go across a Brent Spence Bridge, much less caught get caught by the police and then climb down into the infrastructure under the bridge. Don't you know that there's like the mighty Ohio River like right below you five six. Then if you go up, you're gonna get hit by cars and trucks. If you're down, you're gonna get wet, and they're gonna end up. You're gonna end up in Paducah, well, kro Illinois, where the Ohio and the Mississippi come together. I think Kentucky and Ohio and Rob Sanders needs to get together with our new how Many County Prosecutor Connie Pillach. They're gonna do like Kate Kate's the brent Spence Branch. Now don't know what to do. I mean, this guy had and I think he had an extensive criminal record, and he's going ninety miles an hour, calls a multi car crash on the Brent Spence Bridge, and there's jurisdictional issues and the robs. Why don't we do this? Why don't we build the wall between Ohio and Kentucky? Build that wall? Would that be something? Well, Chuck Ingram wuldn't have any traffic then in the morning. That's the challenge of every morning is getting across the bridge, with the Big MacBridge down and the BS Bridge off, can you imagine getting getting yesterday? Well, nobody nobody go anywhere. They couldn't go anywhere anyway. They said Covington was packed, Newport was packed with cars, that nobody was going any nowhere soon. We still don't know what these two guys did. These two guys under the Big MacBridge set that fire intentionally or not only their hairdresser nose, for sure, I have no idea. This thing is high. I guess they wanted to get warm. And then all of a sudden, you just and and I mean, not only are you inconveniencing thousands of cars every day, but what about the business owners right there at those exits? Not they're going down? Not good? After what three? When was that? When was that? What? Halloween night? Yeah? So October, November, December, January. That's four months. February February is five But more importantly, how many billions of man hours have been lost? Oh by people sitting in traffic? Oh and now the BS Bridge goes down to for four hours because some dude wants to hide in the ramparts of the and the beams of the bridge that he was pulling in. I didn't know how how do you think get down there? I guess it's possible, but I don't know, well I do that because you because you're a clown and you're a criminal, build that wall. I mean, you know what's going to happen. They're going to find you right in that case, they're going to find you right there about maybe nine ten miles down the river. So the Covington police had drones that they flew underneath the bridge, and that's how they got him and a certain law enforcement officer. There he is, and here's the pictures of this dude, and see it. He's stuck in between I mean, beans, where does he think he was going? Do you think they were like he was going to hide there and like, you know, climb back up and then I mean, you know, what are you gonna do? You're gonna hit by cars and trucks and they're gonna be a teeth, hair and eye all over the road. You're gonna wait until early morning, everyone will go away and they'll just fall asleep and just walk on the fence bridge. Yeah right, yeah, nobody had you know that. They don't have anything going on all night long on that bridge. That guy's got to be a Democrat. Unbelievable. Andy back, getting back to mister Thompson. He told the judge that he wants out on bond after murdering his daughter in cold blood because he's a US Army veteran. He worked as a truck driver for thirty years, no previous criminal history. So at the age of sixty four, mister Thompson went to the front of the class. Would you agreeton Thompson sixty four? It looked like Santa Claus with the beard and everything is at the front of the class right now, looking at fifteen to life. And one of my clients was told in his seventies, who got fifteen in life? Judge, I can't do all those years. And the judge looked at him and said, due to the best it can do your best. So, mister Thompson, you murdered your daughter over a cigarette dispute. Do your best? Segment is outed in the sports Yeah, and everything else too. It's kind of over all right, give me out of the stew's reports segment, Willie and utter of a world gonnawry. You're telling me we leave you with the immortal words of the stew Report. At some point, the foolishness has got to stop. I made the comments segment I can't recall ever an American history where one part of the country has more power than Southwest Ohio has. Right now, Oh, let me go into this. Are you ready? Go ahead? Jd Vance Middletown zone and Bernie Marino and John eustaed I might had friends of mine, both US senators, and Houston is more or less from the area. Throw on top of that the Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice Sharon Kennedy from Butler County, but went to Seaton High School. I went to UC Law School. And on top of that, Megan Shanahan, Supreme Court Justice YEP Cincinnati, Joe Deeters Cincinnati, Pat Fisher Cincinnati. They were here right with Justice Joe, Pat DeWine, Cincinnati. Throw on top of that, with your permission, Governor Mike DeWine, who lives in Green County in Cedarville. But he's a Cincinnatian because he went to college at Miami as they met fran and he goes to all the Reds games. Throw on top of that, Well, we got to be built bridges left right, right then, I am told by the I'm i ask Friday, I'm either going to have on Bernie or jd Will the Brent Spence Bridge be exempted from the freeze spending federal money. Can those guys get that done. Somebody's got to do it should have been done long time ago. I say it without question, a long time ago. And Warren Davidson, Congressman, is in the Freedom Caucus and he's got the ear of Johnson, Mike Johnson, the Speaker of the House. I can't imagine this reporting by Brian Hamrick and others that this spending on the Brent Spence Bridges and jeopardy is tethered in reality with the steam and the power that we have in this community right now. And JD Vance likely more likely than anyone else. The odds are two to one him becoming the next president while he was living. I don't really care, Margaret.
Speaker 2: I don't want that person in my country, and I think most Americans agree with me.
Speaker 1: Margaret Brennan of CBS has faced the nation wanted to bait hook and bait JD Vance, but he wouldn't permit it to take place. Yeah, your comments segment on that he's the best. Well we'll see never before. And he's throwing Richard K. Jones law enforcement, throwing Colonel Rob Sanders, who's going to be the next US Senator from Kentucky. Mitch mcconnollyeds to get the hell out of office. Let Rob Sanders take over. Put all that together. Now we got issues. Plus, I got a text here from the great Brian Hamrick News five I got I just got out of the meeting with city council about clearing the snow and ice off the streets. They can't even figure that out. He said. If you want to see what's wrong in government, just sit there and listen to this. These administrators said two or three weeks and now they still can't clear the snow. Cheryl Long, the city manager, is falling on her sword, and no one is coming up with a solution. So and right now in Cincinnati, most of the sidewalks still, shall we say, are not cleared. Still in trouble boy, So I don't know segment. I just got a text from James Bogan, the attorney. Those folks are charged with the aggravated arson, which means the men's ray of knowingly the mental state segment, They knowingly, knowingly started a fire with the intent of damaging the bridge. That's not good and they're going to spend the rest of their life in jail. They were located in an attic somewhere in Arlington Heights. How's that possible, Arlington Knights attic from there underneath the Big Mac Bridge to cause havoc? To see if that's those shredded tires could actually set fire to that structure. And guess what being go It was a blow torch. Two thousand degrees segment, two thousand degrees unbelievable, Andy, we'll see what happened speaking and that one's get any maack inn here? Where's Andy Mack getting ready for the Xavier Creton game tomorrow night? Is Savier gonna make it to the Big Show? I hope? So what about West Miller's you see Bearcats right now? No, which team's in more trouble? The UC football team under Sadderfield or the UC basketball team under Miller Basketball? Right now? It's pretty bad, isn't it? Two and six in the Big twelve? How are we looking? Not good? There? A leus continue plus the reds land in a new outfielder Austin Hayes. Is he related to uh? Howar Austin? No different guy? Yep? For sure? Yeah, maybe, yeah, you're pretty sure. Yeah? Are you certain about that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: All let's continue with more. All right, the line becomes available five one to three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. The Age of Trump continues after eight days. Look what's happened in eight days? Segment? Yesterday they had six hundred people try to cross the southern border. A total of six hundred turn right around, gentlemen. Thousand was normal under Joe Biden one day, Thank you, al zero six hundred and of that six hundred turned back around four hundred were from Mexico, which means right back. The other two hundred were put in detention camps to be flown back to their home country. I wonder who's paying for that? Well, if it's Columbia. Columbia is paying for it because the president is going to send his own planes up here. What about that deal? Segment? I guess what quality flight home? Austin Elmo may be related to Austin Hayes. I'm not sure. Check that out. Okay, get ready for the next porture. Yep, let's continue with more Bill cunning in the Great American Live a Troma The Reds. All we have is hope. On news radio seven hundred w OUTOM