Speaker 1: Lynchintago one to Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R. Our final week for our rock to band cash giveaways Taco.
Speaker 2: Bob kind of good amount of listeners already win one thousand dollars here on j R R.
Speaker 3: I think today, Mike.
Speaker 2: I know, I said last Monday it was your best chance to after the Super Bowl people dragging. Today's another one where you know, some people are taking off for President's Day.
Speaker 1: Not you.
Speaker 2: You're winning one thousand dollars because you are up and alert and with the program. We'll give you a keyword first to thirteen round nine oh five. You entered their website and answer that darn phone if it rings the following hour.
Speaker 1: All right, let's begin in Miami Dade County at a Dollar Tree store in northwest Miami about five thirty in the afternoon. It's where a forty two year old Manuel Repo dre decided to well start following a woman around inside the Dollar Tree store. Oh come on, man, Well and then that wasn't enough though, Manuel had to take it out and begin self manipulation right there on. You know, one of the aisles run all the trinkets, making direct eye contact the whole time with the woman. She takes her phone out to document and get you know him so she can show police. At this point, when she informs him that she's recording him, he fled the store after.
Speaker 3: Putting his junk away. Oh I thought maybe he liked it better.
Speaker 1: See now that's you're thinking exactly what my first don't encourage this guy? Yeah, an afterea regular weekday afternoon at the Dollar Tree and start doing that.
Speaker 2: Are you surprised by anything nowadays?
Speaker 1: Nothing? No, Its were like, uh, desensitized to literally everything. Yeah, at least in the sicko category.
Speaker 2: What were you doing five thirty on Friday night? Let's let's all do the little scenario in our head. Pat, I was starting to get ready for dinner. Okay, Yeah, I was waking up from an app, getting ready to go to a party. I had a twins birthday party that night. This guy, though, No, he's at the Dollar Tree. Is he buying batteries there because they're cheaper?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Is he getting balloons at the Dollar Tree?
Speaker 1: No? Nope, he's tugging it at the Dollar Tree?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah he was. Police after seeing the video, we're able to track the guy down arrested him several days later, and then he decided to invoke his right to remain silent. Now he wants to be quiet.
Speaker 3: God, that's creepy.
Speaker 2: Had visual you painted with the.
Speaker 4: You know, looking her in the eyes and creep, complete creep All right, this story is really screwed up, as if the last one was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are all kind of whack. This morning, we go to the DC slash Virginia area there where a funeral home owner has been found guilty of a deadly shooting in which he shot and killed a hallbearer that was serving during a funeral service for a ten year old girl who had been inadvertently killed at a drive by.
Speaker 3: The hell.
Speaker 1: All I could, this guy's going to prison for a long time. Wilson Chavis. He's fifty years old. He owns Compassion and Serenity funeral home.
Speaker 3: He's not too compassionate.
Speaker 1: Apparently he had a beef, an ongoing beef with a competing funeral home, and somehow the other funeral home director shows up at this ceremony and the two get into it, and somehow this guy cracks off around and end up shooting one of the pall bearers that was just there to you know, be part of service for the young girl who was killed in it, Oh, in a drive by shooting on Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a full play right there, Lyncher. Yeah, but you know if you own not did what.
Speaker 3: He did is right. But no, by no means.
Speaker 2: But have you own a funeral home, then there's another one right down the street. I don't think you're gonna be chums, you know.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a business where there's enough business to go around? Yeah, I'm gonna stop and think about it here, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The one guy could have been cutting the prices, you know, if Pat, if you own Pats, Yeah, body shop down the street, because it's different bodies.
Speaker 1: That's body stop, your last stop.
Speaker 2: It was shopped, but Cat's body shop, your last son. I own Bob's bodies. I'm cut prices on you, Bud, I mean no offense price. Wore that that casket?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a racket there, the whole buying the urn and the casket. I tell you that when we were getting to earn for my my ol MAA and and my mom's looking as I probately put my phone down and look up urn found the exact same one for I don't know about three hundred dollars cheaper. Now we'll provide our own urn. Yeah, we got one Amazon. It should be here by then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do that. They they're so slick at the the up cell when you're at your most vulnerable and you know you're not thinking clearly, and this velvet lining.
Speaker 2: In here is great, you know, as the body rests us anyway back silk pillow Bob's bodies.
Speaker 3: We're doing it, man.
Speaker 1: So the pall bearers killed at a funeral for someone else that is killed on Mother's Day. Jesus man. All right, if that's not wacky enough, we do.
Speaker 2: One funeral homeowners scores because the other one's gone. Now his business is booming, he can raise the prices back up exactly.
Speaker 1: Y'all got all this. I know it's early, I know it's early.
Speaker 4: Uh hello, yeah, uh oh uh oh, but there we go.
Speaker 3: Fload of man, fload to man's flowing man.
Speaker 2: Got to be a flooring man, he's got to be a flying.
Speaker 1: I suspect we might be facing a potential blue screen of death here, impending.
Speaker 3: Computer dying and what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: So bear with us on that anyway, The Florida Man, the Elusive Florida Man slash headline of the week contender. Okay, this will be the first of two headlines of the week contenders I have for this morning, idiotologies. Be another one a little bit later on.
Speaker 3: Make up for last week where you only had one all week? All right, bring it.
Speaker 1: We go to Lake County, Fruitland Park. Drunk Florida man hits a pole and sits outside of seven to eleven with no pants.
Speaker 3: Hits a pole.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me break this down the Ballard Center in front of a lot of these convenience stores. This guy went barreling into one at about one twenty in the morning at the seven eleven on four to forty one in Fruitland Park.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There in front of the ABC's and the liquor stores, a lot of pat I have.
Speaker 1: Drunk Florida man hits a pole and sits what sits outside of seven eleven with no pants?
Speaker 3: All right? Cool?
Speaker 1: That would be because his pants were on the passenger seat in between a couple of empty beer cans. This is twenty four year old Bona Facio to Burshio Manuel. He had left a party to head to the seven to eleven to get more beer as if he needs it, ends up waking up behind bars. It doesn't remember any of this.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, you should get this guy together with the dollar store guy.
Speaker 3: Pantsa's party.
Speaker 2: The dollar store guy could have given him a ride home, probably the same evening.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate that he Manuel or whatever his name is de Buchio doesn't remember any of it, because I'd sure like to know how the pants got yeah, the ins and outs of it and the offs, sir, are those your pants on the passenger seat?
Speaker 3: He's doing blackout face right.
Speaker 1: Now, lovely early Friday morning in Leesburg. I guess on demand download the iHeartRadio app there