Speaker 1: And I'm going to go to Peru and I'm going to bring in somebody who's fully loaded because it is a Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yello, Yello, Yello.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas and getting to the happiest of New Year's Nina Torres, how are you my friend?
Speaker 3: All right? All right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, yeah, no ye lo.
Speaker 4: People in South Dakota, in.
Speaker 2: George, that's where we are.
Speaker 4: Brother, Oh my man, the technology, but here we are, and you gotta make it happen in some way somehow, brother, So.
Speaker 3: Everything it's all right. Oh my end.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy because I fixed my lap up because it was it was going to lose some scoos in there.
Speaker 3: And now I'm my connection is just beautiful.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I will rely on your connection to make sure that that our connection is beautiful. I will do this three times as we go into the segment, so we are always always fully loaded. And it is great to see, my friend. What was under the Christmas tree?
Speaker 4: Oh there's a lot of a lot of things for for my kids and not my kids. My my brother gets my I'm the ankle on the uh you know, the spoil the spoiled ankle, and it gets.
Speaker 3: Uncle. That's me brother, that's me. That's me. So I'm think, of course, I got to get all the fun. And when the things gonna get eight feet, okay, it's to to leave. I'm leaving the kids. Brother, I've gotta go to my place to my daughter.
Speaker 2: Uh get out.
Speaker 1: It's like things starting to go sideways. It's like, you know, oh, I got a thing. I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Look at the time.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: But glad that the HOLLI was it was. And because today is you know, boxing day and everything I gave you the op coming. It's like one day you want boxing data, you want to tell you want a minute, You're like, I'm coming in.
Speaker 2: I got stuff And we always have to.
Speaker 1: Do as Another part of our promos is we like to promote Gold TV, f FNTZ, dot co slash Soccer down here because you cant the true degenerate that Jason has corrupted into having me watch Finazis and watch.
Speaker 2: Gold tee and some dude named Nino.
Speaker 1: Torres call matches portical and the fact that we can bring you in to discover thing that's going on with sporting with a marim and I know that this seems to be like topic number one, but it's a big blank in topic that sporting continues to lead the Portuguese universe in news and with everything going on. So there's a new sheriff what's going on in Portugal?
Speaker 3: Finally, so there was.
Speaker 4: Everything went sold out that I'm going left in sporting right, and President Banda has decided to play the same card that he played when when he brought good number and in and that was all this. This is a young coach and emerging coach. He's gonna be able to keep this Ferrari going this five months goals an hour. But uh, but no, it wasn't the case with you. Operator wasn't the case. He was a horrible, horrible transition. And they had enough. They had enough, and they told him good night and good luck baby. And so there's a new shaff in town that's really work. The head coach from from it Todya gim and Ies, who's who had been doing fantastic, fantastic in Europe with Human Eyes, number four in the nation, one of the most solid teams in the competition.
Speaker 3: And uh, but there's one thing. He plays a different system.
Speaker 4: He plays with a back or he's gonna he's gonna take a team that is playing on a back three.
Speaker 3: For four years.
Speaker 4: Four years playing on a back three, and we're gonna be it's gonna be interesting to see if he makes a transition to a back four, because that's his assistance, is the fourth to three one that he's uh, he's playing on. And I don't know because when the university all right, I'm gonna relate to my to my team of course that this is a deal that has been playing with a back three for the forward say three years, and then the new coach game in Bam Boosters, he was playing the back four, but he didn't change it.
Speaker 3: He's tick to the back three and they won the championship game. So I'm I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: My my guess is that I don't think it's gonna change much the structure for for sporting.
Speaker 3: He's gonna keep it as it is.
Speaker 4: And the only thing that they need is, uh, a third voice. They need a firm voice in the locker room because right now the message is so shaky, it's so weak, and it's lacking confidence all over the place, and that I think that air is gone. And if we really boards, if he does what I think it's gonna do, Uh, this team. He's gonna turn the sheep around. He's gonna turn the sheep around for Sporting because they have so much talent, so many players, that it's impossible.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not gonna say it possible.
Speaker 4: Let me back that up, because they was possible to ruin the team.
Speaker 3: They were ruining the team. So he's gonna he's gonna shake them down and everything.
Speaker 5: Mostly it's gonna be mentally, brothers, It's gonna be mentally and uh, I think that's gonna be the message from from a free board.
Speaker 4: Who is gonna make a debut in a derby? You know, Liz won derby versus Ica this Sunday, So yeah, yeah, you're gonna have If you're gonna you're gonna bring it. Yeah, what's my first game out the place?
Speaker 2: Play?
Speaker 3: You know you're winning this team in the nation.
Speaker 4: Nothing else, no pressure nor questionure home, We're plan a home fronto in sixty thousand people.
Speaker 3: But be cool, just be cool, be you.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: Juice boxes have Sporting favorite at home at a plus one fifty draws a plus two fifty seven. Benfica is a plus one sixty and by the way, Gimresh favored on the road at Fadense at twenty two, so that the cupboard ain't bear at the moment, but the standings, and we want to always let everybody know what's going on at the top of the table, because Benfica right now is a thirty eight points with all of the stuff that has happened that we've been talking about, a marim going, all of the players that are probably going to be out the door come January. Benfica, after Sporting lost two in a row, Benfica thirty eight points, Sporting thirty seven ahead of Porto on goal difference, and then there's the gap with Bragas Santa Clauda gimo esh motive ends say if I shall.
Speaker 2: Get you through.
Speaker 1: So those two losses, with all of the chaos that's going on, have caused the problem where now everybody has come back, Sporting has come back to the pack now and you're there for like another week, I want to say, because then the window opens and then the pay Then everybody starts knocking on the pay window and it's like, well you know, uh oh uh oh o Marine, yeah, yeah, we vaguely remember you you want who It's like right now, it's like that's the first thing you got through the coaching change, and then the coaching change of the coaching. Then you've got to get into January and navigate January because odds are folks are out the door, and that's your second challenge, actually, no, your third, because if a marine leaving was your first challenge, your second coach which is now your cause, your second challenge, and then the third challenge, which is really your fourth. Of the players that might be leaving in January. This is chaos, man.
Speaker 3: It is. It is chaos.
Speaker 4: And hopefully I just talking from my heart not I just don't want you Gris to leave.
Speaker 3: That That's that's the truth of the matter here, right. But I think he will, uh the release close.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's gonna be an issue for United, and they're talking about all the movements they're gonna be doing it in.
Speaker 3: United, so most likely, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just hoping not this, not this to happen, right, But but if they leave, if these two leave, because probably your cash and Ken yeah yeah, no, not.
Speaker 3: Even with with.
Speaker 4: I don't know, with Alex fair Wuson taking over and in Sporting they're gonna save him.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. Hopefully hopefully they don't believe, Hopefully they don't leave.
Speaker 4: That's that's I'm just praying for them, praying for that because, uh, they're gonna they lost a lot of power. And but if they lose these three, uh, the super you're gonna erase that super thing out of there. Of the sporting its raised, there's no powers, no powers at all. And I play with a candle the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: The getting into the Kryptonite and the the Fortress of Solitude like it like in the was a Superman too, I think it was when you get you get the Fortress of Solitude. There, Fortress of Solitude will fall down on itself and it's like the great storyline. Uh you mentioned the other Darby's in Portugal this weekend obviously been fig been fake sporting pretty big, yeah, you know, but we've gotta be the biggest sporting on Sunday.
Speaker 4: But we also have Porto versus Babista on Saturday, so that there there'll be the in Bigta. There'll be that in Vigta because that's the name of the of Porto, the invincible city, that's what they call him Porto, and it's gonna be a massive, a massive plush.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't care that Bla Vista is seventeen out of eighteen. It doesn't matter because of black Panthers. Every time they play Porto, every time they play the Dragons, they put the best suit on.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a massive battle with Porto. By the way, talking about Porto.
Speaker 4: Guys out there, if you watch fanatas, if you want to watch the Portuguese League, if you haven't watched yet, watch it this weekend because there's a new jewel in Portuguese soccer. Seventeen years old, Rodrigo Mora, the superstars from.
Speaker 3: The undred seventeen Portuguese national team. He's now.
Speaker 4: He made his debut, not debut, it's his first start of the season last weekend.
Speaker 3: I guess what he did.
Speaker 4: I go an anassist in his first ninety minutes as a starter. Nobody has done that in thirty five years. He's the youngest player to accomplish. I go a nassist on his first start as a professional player in the Portuguese soccer leg So I got my eyes on this kid. He most likely he's going to start again on Saturday. And remember that name Rodrigo Mora, seventeen year old is going to be a superstar in the years to come to say that.
Speaker 3: You hear it here on down here.
Speaker 1: See man, that mess around. He's got it all laid out for you. That's that's the thing. We don't play here. We show you the future, what's going on. That's that's how it is.
Speaker 2: Just too.
Speaker 1: Uh just to go through the rest of the juice boxes quickly. Tomorrow Aaruka favored at home against Vicente at a plus one thirty three.
Speaker 2: Then on Saturday, Avs favored.
Speaker 1: At a plus one forty three against Estralla Estriel, a dog at home at a plus two sixteen against Mode ense Porto a minus eight thirty three, going up against Boa Vista, Boa Vista a plus seventeen forty in the composite, then you end up with.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: It's the thing is is that this is the beautiful thing about it is that with all of these matchups, literally, if Nino is not calling a game, he's watching it, and I get these messages all up and.
Speaker 2: Down the weekend about Nino Damas.
Speaker 1: Breaking holes in everybody's pocketbook if they don't listen to Nino Damas and then this is the thing.
Speaker 2: Listen to listen to Neodamas. The man knows with what he speaks.
Speaker 1: Uh Rio ave favorite of the plus one eighteen at the home against Nacional, we mentioned Vittorio GiMA esh favorite on the road at Farenze.
Speaker 2: Braga is a minus two fifty.
Speaker 1: At home against Catapilla, we mentioned Sporting and Benfica, and the weekend ends with the formale shower at the plus one sixty nine hosting Santa Clara, who is a plus one eighty nine, as is the draw on the weekend. Now the other topic, I still here, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But holds Joe, how much wants the use box for for judis Centi that they get in tomorrow's game are game.
Speaker 2: Vicente was a plus two twenty on the road.
Speaker 3: I like that one. That's that's the way game that you should put your money on.
Speaker 4: Their way game because juwish Centi is gonna yeah, they're gonna take down okay, and the visit.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm taking that one, Okay, all right. So that's where we are.
Speaker 3: And just one more thing, my dear John, it is family.
Speaker 1: Cow Okay, Okay, because I see I see the until day at the actually go yeah, okay, cow see Now this is also part of that I learned, and this is also part of this process. You know, it's the the broadening of my horizons.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So the other topic that you had here on the list, on the list the beautiful, the beautiful? What's after winniversitadio protests, drama and Peruvian I R s.
Speaker 2: What in the blankety blank is going on here?
Speaker 3: As you see you see me. I'm wearing my shirt today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, wear shirts because we call the brothers in arms today.
Speaker 3: Everyone here in improved right now. You know we're on we all were on Facebook, Instagram to everywhere.
Speaker 4: Calling it for all the pants were going to the Monumental I'm going after this. I'm going John gonna be at the Monumental Stadium outside the stadium to protest because the Pruvian IRIS, it calls here sonnat.
Speaker 3: They're planning on.
Speaker 4: A point a different administrator for New Started Airports, because let me to put things in context here for for for the for your audience, we started report.
Speaker 3: Has been under.
Speaker 4: An administrator appointed by the by the Pruvian IRS here because of the amount of debt that the club has right for the past.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it was fourteen I mean thirteen, fourteen years.
Speaker 4: There's not like any other clubs that oh they got my present that we elected president every two years or four years whatever. No, we don't have that because of when your thirty part, this is Spain, Spain, all this death. And finally this year up twenty twenty four, we came up with a massive, massive revenue and uh we were able to I mean I said we, well the club has been able to to elaborate a pavement for them. Right, Okay, this is the money that we have. This is what we owe you, and I we're gonna pay you in this way. These are the installments and I the present all the plan to the proven ires.
Speaker 5: Then it was approved yesterday. Yesterday was Christmas Day. Yeah, it was a proven Christmas. Because this guy's don't they don't stop. They don't stop. They remind me of that they gotta put something that pre an arrests. Today they just canentification. But anyway, that's a story.
Speaker 3: And uh so, but today all over the place, there there's the rum wors. You know, the rum wors.
Speaker 4: You know that they're gonna change the prove the your study administer right now, as Jean Ferrari, who's a legend in the club. He's the one that is brought back the club to their feet in three years. They're brought down the debt from sixty eight million to thirty eight million in three years.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: So we were walking on and we and then we got it because we got two different debts. We got the current date and the passive that and uh, the pass the debt is just enormous, Like how much is it is? One hundred and seventy million dollars. That's one seventy that's that we we got the payment plan for it was approved yesterday, all right. I got the other day this went from sixty eight to thirty eight and that's the one when I knocked out Quicker. They're planning on taking another twenty million in twenty twenty five, and by the twenty twenty six that day is going to be raised.
Speaker 3: But then we only have the one that the big one.
Speaker 4: There's hundred and seventy million dollars that we're gonna pay me a pavement plan for for twenty years.
Speaker 3: But they're gonna take you away. This guy is doing that all the job, right, put another guy.
Speaker 2: That we know.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows who it is. It's not related to the club, because it is. And so that's what we're going. Everyone to the to the monumental stadium. When to stand outside the student because Ferdy he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Make a press conference at noon and uh, we'll see what he has to say.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he's not gonna say, tell you guys, I gotta go because there's another There's nothing I can do because it's not on him. If the brilliant says you're done, we're gonna put another one. That's where it's gonna be. So we you were, I don't know what's gonna happen. I'll update, I'll keep you posted throughout the day.
Speaker 2: Man, that's I mean you you you man?
Speaker 3: You know why why?
Speaker 2: I know why? To me? Well, I mean politics obviously also.
Speaker 3: There let me tell you something here. So there is a.
Speaker 4: There's been a controversy since day one when they build the stadium, right, the new stadium, because we got an old stadium and this stadium was built in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, in the construction company.
Speaker 6: Is huge here, right, huge, improved, not in Lima, in the country, and you know when companies are that big.
Speaker 4: It's because they have connections, right, they don't have connections in the higher ends power here improved anyway.
Speaker 3: So that's the they are one of the big this uh creditors? Is that is that right? Work? Let's see?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you if you if you're the one, if you're the one that uh you know, if somebody has a debt and you are one of the dudes that has the biggest amount that is attached to the debt, you're one of the biggest creditors that is owed the most money when it comes to a debt.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, So those guys all right, so they put it this way and when you want to start this books, they're way paid.
Speaker 3: Off that dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but in their books they're still on like I don't know, it's like twenty million dords or something in their books. So the books don't my chop.
Speaker 2: So the I R.
Speaker 3: S says that what's your book?
Speaker 2: This is my book?
Speaker 4: But uh, they have some connections with a proven I R. S. And right now the the circle of power here and Brews. It's kinda it's it's kind of crazy. It's kind of crazy now because the this is the thing right, the brother in law of the president as ties with this Controult construction company who knows the president of the brew and irest So it's on their side, right, And we're paying, We're paying every single time, we're paying, but.
Speaker 3: No we want more mm hmmm. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: Hopefully, hopefully I got good news for you the next Thursday, and happen happen a year in twenty thirty five, but hopefully sell me. I'm gonna I'm going to the Riots and I'm gonna be in the process outside the stadium and uh so I'm gonna go be going live on TikTok guys, you know Torres four five five, check me out.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Protest here for my clock, for our rights, for our clock. And uh it's the second time that the second time that I'm that I'm involved in this in this kind of you know, movement to save the club.
Speaker 3: Because when during Americal Columbus Crew, then they were.
Speaker 7: What happened with with the crew that the people saved the Columbus Crew, right, so they uh, they knew me I was here, right, I was already here in the grew, but they they they the people knew me there, and.
Speaker 4: I got I sent letters to to the UH to congressman in in Texas and and yeah, I was part of the movement to in some ways somehow, and you know, I'm proud of it. So hopefully I can do something else here too. We make up a little contribution, so we can. We can save when it was story reports too, so we saved the crew.
Speaker 1: We can save love, all right, So just please be safe. Uh, that's all I will That's all I will ask. Just be safe when you're there. I know you're gonna be broadcasting live the entire time. I know I don't want to keep you. Go do your thing, and just know that we love you very much. Just be safe and we will catch up with you same time. Next week. We'll be doing happy New Year's things and all that kind of stuff. So just keep us posted and we'll get more from you next week. But just be safe, my friend, and safe safe public forum would please, okay, justly.
Speaker 3: Because absolutely, because it's uh, it's all of us. We we are a big family. When you start is a big family, and uh, we are just gonna be together.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not saying that it's gonna be I don't think it's gonna be anything dangers in it because it's one single cause that we are all united for this, and we are all respectful and we we understand that. Uh, we just want to make it, you know, our voices. That's all we're going to do. But I think you john appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Brother, all right, So next week, my friend, all right, see you guys, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, So that's Nina, Uh, Nino on his So what's going on in there?
Speaker 1: And uh, it's always I've you know, having having Nino on the show is an entirely different window than we have most of the week. And when we have Nino on it, it's a great resource on a bunch of different fronts. Nino adds to our soccer over thereness, and he gets to he adds to our knowledge about everything going on around the planet, and he adds a different perspective to things. And so when we get to talk about Europe and we get to talk about the context of what's going on with the Port Geese League and how it's going to impact the Premier League and how it's going to and how his knowledge of what's going on in South America impacts competitions and leagues and all these kinds of things. I love to be able to to catch up with him every single week and broaden my horizons. I mean, it's great for me to to have the context that's added to what's going on in the Premier League right now, is what's going on with Manchester United. To have to have Nino minds of all this thanks to finantesevntz dot slash soccer down here there's your plug, be able to watch him on Goal TV. To be able to have his perspectives, his knowledge, his experience about context and everything and this fantastic story that is sporting, but then have everything else that's attached to sporting that we talk about every single week, and it's context and all these kinds of things and what's going on in South America. You always, you always hear stories about South America, South American football and all this kind of stuff. But to have him literally on the front lines and his knowledge and his foresight and all these kinds of things, it's for us and for me specifically, it adds to my knowledge base and to be able to have an authority figure like that is fantastic. So if you don't have Finantis, you get all the b ns. This is your plug. You're super plug. You get all the b ins, which means you get Legue on. You can catch up with Caleb Wiley. You get to watch Caleb on a daily basis or on a weekly basis with Legue McDonald's with your Royal's with cheap so you get to watch League on, you watch everything in the African competitions, and you get to watch everything that be In puts together on a weekly basis. Then you get CDIO Newster tell A Newster Telly gives you South America. Uh for the fans, tay Say Uh, Taysa gives you Argentina and tay Say is an invaluable resource. You also get Gold TV with A and so uh you get to keep an eye on all those things on a weekly basis. But it's great to see uh, what's up with uh, What's up with Nino on a weekly basis,