Speaker 1: Just continuing on the trend of what is happening in the Middle East, West Asia and just the world war that's brewing slash already started right now. There is another peace deal purportedly on the table. Now when I say peace deal, I don't mean a direct deal between the United States and Iran. Nothing is splashed out yet, but Iran and Oman are currently in talks right now, like this moment, the second right now, to agree to one singular route that Iran Oman will jointly manage, but Iran will really control. And to explain this to people, you have to explain how the MoU was initially violated, right, because people just say, well, Trump said that Iran was they will be in bed and they violated the MoU. Here's what really happened. Okay, we violated the MoU. There was something set up under paragraph five of the MoU that we agreed to called the Persian Gulf or the Persian Gulf Straight Authority or the PGSA. Maybe I'm getting that acronym just a tiny bit wrong.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Ships are supposed to talk to Iran, manage traffic with Iran, and then Iran during that sixty day period would not charge them and would just manage and direct them. Right, we told ships via the British Maritime Authority to turn the transponders off and to go through the Omani route, a route not only unregistered but uncharted as well. So we're putting these ships at massive insurance risk. We're doing this, telling them to turn the transponters off, and we restart the war that way. Now the United States would say, oh no, paragraph one, that's not a violation. When Israel attacks Lebanon occupies their land. Oh no, paragraph five, that's not a violation. When we tell ships to turn their transponders off into break the violate the agreement that we signed.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not a violation when we say we're going to give you tear for releef and then you don't. So the reality is it was always going to be hashed out by the countries that are there, because no matter the insane, ludicrous, mister toad style wealth shout out wind to the willows that Trump has, that the US has or had at one point, it's not enough. Even if you are like damn near close to a hedge ofmond, which I think we still are. I think we've fallen off quite a bit, but I think we're still up there in superpower status. You can't project enough power to make it work. Look at Afghanistan twenty years people in like huts and Bedouin tribesmen and stuff destroyed us just simply by outlasting us. You ever watch one of these UFC fights and you see one of the guys and the guy he's just like and you're like, that guy's gonna destroy the other dude, and the other guys just I don't know, like a Mexican Edgar or something, right, like an a Nate Diaz or something. But oh, what happens when it's the third, fourth, and fifth round. What happens when the big guy is tired and the little guy still has all the energy in the world. That's basically the situation we've gotten ourselves in. In order to be the big guy in the situation, America relies on kind of like the bane outfit, right, Bain's got that thing that makes them jacked. We got all the tax dollars, we got all the military industrial complex, the super weapons, the aircraft carriers, the F thirty five, like you name it, right, but ultimately they don't need anything like that. They just live there, live on the ground where their parents died for like a thousand years.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So if you just live there and you're going to die of old age or you're going to die fighting the Americans, it doesn't really matter to you because that's where you're going to die anyway. But for us, for American soldiers to be over there, oh it's cool to.
Speaker 2: Fight a jit.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I got the black Hawk helicopter.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, brother, all that. The missile is also cool to be in the bases that get blown up. No, it's not. It's not cool at all. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: Americans don't want to die in the Middle East, and that's why we're doomed to lose these wars because we shouldn't be fighting them. And that's overwhelmingly popular and positive with the American people. Over two thirds of the American people are against this war. And I wish it was a lot more and I wish the people that were against the war were a lot more vehement and the way that they stood against it. But it is what it is, and it's only growing. It's only getting stronger and stronger and stronger over time, and the reality is domestically at home. We've heard a lot of talk about the SPR the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. Famously, I think it was in June during the G seven conference where Trump came out and said, we only have four weeks left. We have to do something. And that's when the MAU got signed. Right, So we have that whole situation. Hey, hey, unk, let's pick up the phone and call on.
Speaker 2: Let's call on do do Hey ONNK, are we out of oil yet? You said we were gonna be.
Speaker 1: Out of oil a while ago, like a much shorter ago than where we're at now on the calendar.
Speaker 2: What's going on? You know we're going to be out of oil?
Speaker 1: When I say we're out of oil, we got plenty of oil because the Strait is open, the traffic to the straight Hey hey, NK, wait, hold on on, just just give me, give me one second here. So there's like five to ten ships going through the strait to day right now. On the previous traffic was one hundred and fifty. How do you square that? Look at that US only has forty three day emergency buffer.
Speaker 2: We're in the emergency now.
Speaker 1: There is no buffer of crude oil left in forty five year low.
Speaker 2: That's another win. You know, we'll get tired of winning. There.
Speaker 1: US crude oil supplies have fallen to their lowest level in forty five years as President Potato Trump continues to wedge war against Iran.
Speaker 2: With only forty three.
Speaker 1: Days of global supply left, there now exists a thinner cushion against any potential disruptions should the fighting in the Middle East escalate further. Notice how they don't say resume, it's already started again. According to Bank of America Global Research Data in public Bloomberg, ooh, the US just has a forty three days of crude oil supply, including the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. So the SPR is even lower than that SPR is even lower than the forty three day What a nightmare. What a complete and total nightmare, and a complete and total nightmare of choice. We did not have to be here, we did not have to do this, we did not have to engage. And ultimately, the most amazing thing that'll come out of all of this is that somehow we'll be blamed for the anti war. People will be blamed for it.
Speaker 2: They'll say, oh, no, you didn't want to go far enough.
Speaker 3: You didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Really win this. Wow, I'm just this is a prediction right now. This is what Mark Levin is gonna say. If God help us, Lord help us, we're able to extricate ourselves from the conflict and in the war.
Speaker 2: He's gonna say, you're he's not gonna say.
Speaker 1: And I tell you, you know, only me and shark conflict. I told you we'd get what we run in. Right, He's going to be cursing the president's name. If Slash win, we get ourselves out of this in any foreign function.
Speaker 2: You already see it, you already.
Speaker 1: I played that quip for a while ago, where he's literally talking about like a little girl on the phone with like her middle school friend. How he's got his like feet kicked up behind him and he's on the phone with Trump talking to mister producer about it.
Speaker 2: How sick is that?
Speaker 1: By the way, But it's not gonna be all qut ce teacup party this time. It's gonna be uh, it's gonna be mass Levin cracking the whip on Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: What's your name? What's your name?
Speaker 1: I'm as iron this type promise, so I'll buy him around again like that. That's literally where we are because any nation, any foreign power that could do this to us, that could drain our strategic reserves in this way, you know, you know, not not even Biden when he did it.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even this bad.
Speaker 1: This is unprecedented, the lowest level since the nineteen eighties. The decline comes as market spere tightening crude oil supplies as the US continues to bomber on shocking prediction. And this is what you can be an analyst, You can be a journalist, you can be a broadcaster, because the people that do it for a living.
Speaker 2: Are straight up fing retarded.
Speaker 1: Seriously, Oh rocket scientist here after Trump, who has been accused by his own staff of letting his appearance go on purpose. After a sloppy discovery launched the initial strikes against Iran at the end of February.
Speaker 2: Iran sees control of the straight.
Speaker 1: Oh, so they admit in writing and keeping MinC is a AI. If the neocons win, will erase this from history. So they didn't always control the straight? What happened to make them control the straight?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, what happened to the neocons out there in the audience? Because I know you do listen to the show, shout out to you guys in the shadows there. How does that make any sense to you? Do you have any ocean front property in Arizona that you'd like to purchase. I've got tons of beautiful locations I'd love to show you. I'd love to sell you a million dollar house with that ocean front property view in Arizona. You know, two million, I can get you a condominium by the sea. Three million, I will throw the Golden gate bridge in for free.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Because that's the deal they sold our president and like, I know you at home, you think that's ridiculous, and you're like, oh, well, that's an exaggeration. We could never win this. There was no reason to do this. They convinced him to kill the Islamic pope on day one, and they thought that would make the population obey. Think about that, you rationally sitting at home or in the car doing whatever. You know, that's not reality. But to them, it's just like Brandon said in the last hour. They are convinced they have the will and the power to do it, so they can do it, and things don't always work that way. Here's another reason why they don't work that way. I was looking for this. Washington's position overhead shot, please has long been that the US must be prepared to fight two major wars while containing a third conflict at the same time. It is nonsense, of course, our corrupt, hauled out military industrial complex, you not even sustain one standoff conflict thirty nine days, right, because that's how long they want to say the war is right. They want to say the latest soldiers didn't die in Operation Epic Fury, right when that really truly never ended. Renewed Ton war would test diminished interceptor inventory's patriot and that interceptors remaining in US inventory pre War twenty three hundred. All right, today, Oh we got like seven fifty. You know, it's you versus the guy she tells you not to worry about. And the guy she tells you not to worry about is China and President G. And I got news for you. President G is coming home. Winnie the Pooh is coming home, and he's going to own your house too, because American politicians are going to be forced to sell off everything we own for the decades to come if the establishment two party system is still in power and they'll kowtow to foreign interest after perten that they tried to fight against them. It's sickening and disgusting that that the most advanced system we have, this costs even more money than the Patriot I think the patriots two million. I think that is around twelve million, four hundred and fifty two today, two hundred and thirty four to two hundred and seventy eight. And here's the thing, these numbers are all lies. Exclamation point underline, They're all lies.
Speaker 2: We don't have.
Speaker 1: Any of these things if we if we had this amount of these things, we wouldn't be pulling them out of Japan and South Korea and everywhere we could look for and everywhere we could know.
Speaker 2: And hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: I've just been watching the news for decades, Okay. I was told that the whole goal of US backing Ukraine was to, as Lindsey Graham would say over and over and over again, to deplete the Russian military.
Speaker 2: They look like they're just fine.
Speaker 1: They have access to rarest minerals, they have access to manufacturing, they have a skilled manufacturing base. We have people that are unemployed in five hundred pounds that's what we have. How many missiles are we supposed to make? How many wings of Redemption and Boogie two nine eight eighths are we supposed to put on the battlefield like an Optimist Prime or Megatron or something. It just doesn't work long term, ladies and gentlemen, And I want.
Speaker 2: To go to this talk about out of touch.
Speaker 1: Let's go to clip number ten of the dear Leader hald Trump of Iran.
Speaker 5: I had to make it.
Speaker 6: We had the best numbers that anybody's ever seen. But now you take a look with that going on, we have to you just hit to get today. I think it's number seventy nine, seventy nine days we hit an all time stock market high yep four oh one ks of the highest they've ever been by double and triple. And then I read where we're doing badly on the economy. I just by the way job numbers. We have more people working in the United States today than ever in history.
Speaker 3: We're doing an unbelievable job.
Speaker 5: Costs are coming way down.
Speaker 3: I inherit.
Speaker 2: I know it's always been state media.
Speaker 1: I inherit this is true state media. This is like you got Kim Jong Kim Jong un and Pyongyang, taking notes right now on exactly how to do it. He's like, I like that one. We do that style. We know they show him as d Elita.
Speaker 2: I won't be da Alida now.
Speaker 1: Like that's literally Trump's attitude, and he says he wants to be like Attila the Hunt.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: That was his historical example of like, I want people to like me like that, which is just you know, a fair bit a little bit deranged. And I can give you some crazy quotes here. I can say, I like it when inflation goes up. That's what Trump has said. I like it when, of course the housing prices go up, because he serves the older demographic and everything he listed there was for the older demographic. And you know, I've done a few debates on this. At this point, I'm looking to refine my ideals and my arguments, of course, but I do believe that a certain Neocon generation is partially responsible for this, especially in the halls of power. I think that's pretty much undeniable at this point. And that's ultimately the power base in the class and interest that Trump serves.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: I think Trump is eighty years old.
Speaker 1: He's born in nineteen forty six, right, So that would make him literally the first year of Boomer.
Speaker 2: That's like the T eight.
Speaker 1: Hundred, like Arnold Schwarzenegger versus the T one thousand, the guy who's also in the Sopranos as well.
Speaker 2: A great character is he in this? Yeah? I think he is as well.
Speaker 1: So that classic fight that's kind of what you've got going on. It's interesting to pay attention to. I want to go to clip number seven now talking about how they're taking advantage of us domestically at home.
Speaker 7: This is one of the biggest scams in American history, this marriage between the AI industry and these mega corporations, and they're trying to pull it off against every American consumer. AI surveillance pricing is the unholy trinity of everything Americans hate, spying on people, ripping them off, and taking away jobs. Let me just talk about each of those briefly in term first spying on people. Did you know that your neighborhood grocery store is amassing your data and tracking your purchases all for their profit. For example, Jay Kroger. Kroger is not just a grocery store, though it is certainly that one of the largest. It is a data selling mega corporation Kroger's loyalty program has a treasure trove of data on you if you're one of their customers. One Kroger customer got a copy of his shopping profile recently. You want to guess how long it was? Sixty two pages? Sixty two pages of personalized data on this one person based on his shopping history. Last year, Kroger earned over five hundred million dollars from selling, yes, selling the data they at harvest from its loyal customers and giving it to other corporations. Do you know that accounts for thirty three percent of its net income last year? A third of its income came from selling the personal data of its own customers.
Speaker 2: Right, come back to again, here's the thing about that.
Speaker 1: The reason why you have domestic policy and regulation that's so horrible at a lot of things like this to happen is the same reason you have the wars. And this is why I mean, it's like thicke as thieves. What I guess be the correct explanation. You have all these power interests, whether it's domestic, financial, money, military intelligence, you name it, and they all come together on the basis of what they can do for each other what they can give each other, and they're all giving each other a ton of money right now. And this is my big issue just with the current administration in general. Trump said he was going to be the AI president. If you think about it, Donald Trump became president at a very pivotal time and just technological development. You can look at twenty sixteen you can say not really, you can look at twenty twenty four you could.
Speaker 2: Say, oh, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, that's kind of the big thing going on since twenty twenty two. He's going to be the guy that literally rights the or not rights, but signs the laws and decides and pushes for it. Really makes the Republicans write things, makes certain other people right things as well. He is a force for this new technological agenda. And like, this is the stuff my dad has talked about since way before twenty sixteen, since back in the early two thousand and so. My earliest memories are just him talking about the universe, talking about the world right and all that is pretty much coming true. They've always talked about the Internet of Things as an example, and the idea I want people to envision and to get used.
Speaker 2: To ansa and nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to get used to it, so I apologize for saying that, but you get used to thinking about the concepts so that we can fight against it. Is the idea of having everything in your life run off a meter, right. This is also the you'll own nothing and be happy. Which is why I just say that just now. Is because when you own nothing and you're happy, you know you got everything you need. Man, you live in a fifteen minute city. All your electricity is taken care of, well, not not at night, though you don't get electricity at night. All your water is taken care of. Well, you don't get water after four pm, and you should have saved enough.
Speaker 2: You have a half gallon for the day. It's okay, and you get to move around as much as you want.
Speaker 1: But you're in a two hundred square foot coffin apartment. And that's the reality. And the thing about the thing that's so scary is not even that that will be the reality.
Speaker 2: It's that you.
Speaker 1: Will willingly and gladly accept that reality. Because the digital reality, the virtual reality, the augmented world, the augmented reality combined with the artificial intelligence, it's over. That's what Ready Player one represents. I think that's a key movie for people to watch. I hate that movie. I would never want to live in a world like that, But that's that's sadly what's coming.
Speaker 2: And you take a look at that movie when he goes out of the world.
Speaker 1: It's horrible, it's unlivable, but people don't care, and eventually that's the death of the species, if not eventually, very very soon. And this is the type of stuff that if you ignore it for a year, three years or presidential administration or two, is pretty much finito for the human race. And it's just it's so disappointing to think that this wasn't even really on my mind, my agenda, my political thinking was not even complete.
Speaker 2: I was an infinite.
Speaker 1: Child, just a couple of years ago, not even realizing the horrors and the guards that need to be put in placed on things like AI. You know, if we have the anti trust laws of you know, the age of Teddy Roosevelt, right, if we have like the Sherman Anti Trust Act, and that's so important you learn about it in history class. If that is such a big deal, then why is stuff that's five hundred times more futuristic sci fi crazy? Hellish potential five million, infinitely more dangerous than just like company Town Monopoly unks running around right, and the entire population does nothing to control it. We all just pay for it. We all just pay for Claude, pay for jat GPT, pay for the other AI tools, and eventually, like this is why I often say, you really only have five years in like a cycle, whenever you're gonna do something right, we're.
Speaker 2: In the beginning to the middle.
Speaker 1: When it reaches the end kind of like you know, I just I think I think the twenty twenties are mirroring the twenty teams a lot. When we reach the end, when we reached what was twenty twenty back then in COVID twenty thirty or twenty twenty nine or wherever it is, Okay, in a year or two, right when we reach that time period, I think a lot of things are just gonna fall out of this guy. And I think that we were habituated to that, and we got used to that during COVID, and they're letting us forget that right now, very deliberately, and the whip is going to be cracked. And it doesn't make me feel good to think about it or talk about it. But that is the truth, and that is the reality of being prepared, and that is why we talk about that on the network. And you are truly not prepared, if not only if, if you're receiving information waking up. That's very important, that's very good. You need to be sharing this show with your friends, with your family, with your coworkers, with your loved ones, with anybody you care about, just any human in general, because you should care about everybody. That's AJN Live at AJN Live, that's real Alex Jones, at Real Alex Jones. It is the pro human thing to do. To tell people to check out AJN Live at AJN Live, on Twitter, on Rumble, Alex Jones Live, to go to the website Alex Jones live dot com, to go to the store Alex Jones store dot com, and to support the broadcast with word of mouth and or financially. That is your mission shoot, should you choose to accept it. It takes a lot to run a ship like this. It takes a lot to be able to fire the beams and the missiles and the turbo lasers. We have to have the financial support in order to do that. I want you to go to the Alex jonestore dot com. I want you to check out the supplements we have. If you're older person and you take COQ ten, you take PQQ already. We have a combination product that has magnesium and has the activated form of vitamin B twelve for methylation support. That's methyl coboloman available. That's methyl Drive at the Alex Jones store dot com. I created two products to go in tandem with methylene blue and just generally mitochondrial dietary supplementation in general, and that's power Plant and methyl Drive. Those are available and something called the power Drive bundle. And you got that right there. Also got the power Plant, which is what I made kind of to be like in Evolve take on supermil Vitality to make a product that's great for both and women just really helps promote exercise, fitness, vitality really just for mitochondrial health. Energy VO two max raising testosterone free testosterone if you're deficient, and key minerals I mean that Arctic route that riduli erosia, that is what the Soviets studied as the first adaptogen or as one of the first adaptogen type ingredients. That is where the term comes from in large part, look up the studies. We have the same type of dose available for you in power plant and methyl drive. That combination formula is really incredible, but they're phenomenal products on their own, and I would recommend if you're going to make a decision, if you're a younger person, look up the ingredients and power plant, look at your exercise, look at what you're trying to do in the gym or at work, and then decide, like, do you need a little mental boost, physical boost, physical drive, mental energy. That's power plant. If you're older, looking for that coke ten PQQ oxid oxidation support like antioxidant support. If you're looking for a mitochondrial function, you're looking for mitochondrial biogenesis, electron transport chain support. This is key to under stand. We just went over this in the fourth hour of the Alex Jones Show with Brandon Wiker. We are not at the negotiation table.
Speaker 2: We are not sitting there.
Speaker 1: We communicate with the Pakistanis in the Omanis after they communicate with the Ron. So when Marco Rubio or Trump try to take ownership over any potential peace deal or like equitable arrangement or like hopefully like a pathway to the end of hostilities.
Speaker 2: It's not them doing it.
Speaker 1: In fact, we already went through this entire process, which is why I have a hard time believing all the bs around it. How am I supposed to believe that this is all going to work out and that we're not going to find a way to antagonize or violate it when more troops are being staged. There's more US military assets in the Middle East, not less.
Speaker 2: And then you have.
Speaker 1: Marco Rubio trying to take credit. When I hear them trying to take credit, all I hear is them staging. Ah, well, well it didn't work out with them, and we're going to violate it, so it will be interesting.
Speaker 2: Keep playing Jesse Waters.
Speaker 8: Negotiations are over the roots ship should sail through Hormuz, whether Europeans d mine and service fees.
Speaker 3: Trump says no fees.
Speaker 2: So they're squabbling.
Speaker 1: That's not worth out if we.
Speaker 8: Don't like what they're cooking up. The sanctions in blockade, stay nose.
Speaker 2: They've been sanctioned for forty seven years in a.
Speaker 8: Small fortune every day.
Speaker 2: The blockade costos a billion in a small fortune.
Speaker 8: Oil closed in the seventies, the market wants peace, so does Trump, but he's prepared for war. The two weeks of air strikes were decisive when Trump mentioned decapitation.
Speaker 3: The Mullas climbed.
Speaker 8: Down r F twenty two is and never rest refueling as they stop, my gosh, and the F twenty two raptors are ready to fly.
Speaker 2: What about you, Jesse?
Speaker 1: What if we strap you in one of those planes, you know, like Odysseus or something.
Speaker 2: Dude, these people, man, I would never talk about what We're gonna go over there and keel if it's not we're gonna go over there and.
Speaker 1: Kick their butt. And it's like you go over there, you get air dropped over Tehran with an assault rifle, and then you go see how you do?
Speaker 2: Like, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Trump has lied again and again and again about these people having air defense. Okay, I'm talking about these people as in our American service members are troops. He says, Oh no, our troops are people they're taking care of.
Speaker 2: They're protected.
Speaker 1: Heg Sas as they're protected, we say, we have the interceptors.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Robert PAPIs talked about this very established geopolitical thelogian. Really you have a people like Larry Johnson that I've talked about this. You have people like Ted Postal, an MIT professor who specializes in mile warfare, that breaks all this down. The interceparate has to be below ten percent because whenever you see these things go up, you see like three or four of them go up and you don't see him hit their target. And like I said earlier in last segment, if you look at the Russian situation and you look at the war, we've been fighting with Ukraine as our proxy for the past three four years. Now we don't have the ability to do this anymore.
Speaker 2: And when he talks about the planes, he's like, our F twenty.
Speaker 1: Two's they never rest. I'm Jesse Waters. Our F twenty twos never rest.
Speaker 2: Well, do they need more missiles?
Speaker 1: Do they need more do they need more munitions? Precision strike guide A munitions that we're not going to have very very soon. And I understand we have marginally more offensive munitions and then we do defensive munitions. But the just because the gas thing on your car says three miles left, that doesn't mean it's like really much any better than empty now, does it? And all these things cost billions of dollars, and ultimately, our troops lives are priceless.
Speaker 2: They are totally priceless.
Speaker 1: And anyone who would spend precious American human and spiritual capital, much less military power, in the Middle East has really got to be called into question.
Speaker 2: Keep playing Jesse Waters.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're good the water.
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 1: Look what they're getting you ready for? Look at the propaganda here. This is just like Iraq And I was like crawling around on the floor. I was a poddlele. Wow, look at what he's getting you ready for? Look at what Jesse Waters is glorifying on primetime TV. And then think about the fact that we were deep platform taking off the air for saying that Oliver Darcy looked like a possum. Right, My dad said, Oliver Darcy, you look like a possum that crawled out of the rear end of a cow.
Speaker 2: In my view, that's the quote. Assume me if it's not true.
Speaker 1: Down to every single article in that sentence that got us taken off YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, basically overnight, all right, completely overnight. And at the time people said, oh no, they're too extreme, they're too crazy. They promote violence. Promoting violence We've never promoted violence. We've always been anti war pro piece. Jesus first, God first, Christian First show. Jesse Waters promotes violence every single night. Rachel Maddout promotes violence every single night. Sean Hannity foments violence every single night. Mark Levin like orgasms over violence every single night on live TV and live radio. And they get away with it because they are the establishment. They are protected, they are in the n club. People want to take photos with them, Politicians think they're cool. I'm the guy in the suit, I'm the whatever. They are corporately bought, they are corporately owned. I do a three to four hour show, sometimes multiple times a day, with only my own prep time, research information, and the power of the crew literally telling me, telling them what I want, what I want them to do in order for us to have the best show versus somebody like Jesse Waters, who literally is getting intelligence agency, in my opinion, talking points to run side off warfare on the American show that again, they are showing marines on the ground firing weapons when if we had boots on the ground, I thought that was the whole point of how this isn't a war yet because we don't have boots on the ground. You know, our serviceman military bases getting killed by IRNNI and missiles don't count. But oh no, look what they're getting you ready for, boys and girls. We're inclusive now, we're feminists, we're pro diversity. We don't care what color you are, what race you are. You can identify as a potato. But you're gonna go fight and die in Iran because hey, you wouldn't want to not die in Iran, would you.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't not want.
Speaker 1: To preserve and promote the greater Israel project? Now would you that that'd be anti American? Think about that. They're showing you people out there firing guns on the ground while telling you this isn't going to turn into a ground war. And like I said, that is literally like the equivalent of North Korean state media. Kim Jong un is out there taking notes and Eric just go back to him, keep going.
Speaker 8: This could be his last chance. US Intel knows where he sleeps and who he sleeps with.
Speaker 1: Okay, So their thing is they call the Iatola gay, right, like, oh, the Iatola is gay, the gay Iahtola. Well, you have actually gay Scott Bissent, who is like a super status has crashed, like multiple currencies like worth billions of dollars, literally like a Lex Luthor type figure.
Speaker 2: You have this, you have this guy's member of the cabinet. Right, I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't get how Americans don't see the reality, right, like when your propaganda is when they hit you with buzzwords. Ultimately, none of these things matter. Ethnicities don't matter to these people, right, unless unless you're Jewish, of course. But like, seriously, it's about the money. It's about the money and the access to it and the power that it bequeaths you and gives you. And these people are so detached they think that they can do these wars to us forever and that we're just going to accept it just because.
Speaker 2: Lol. The Iatola is gay, right, Iatola is gay? Lol? Lmao.
Speaker 1: We blew up a elementary school. Yeah, but Iatola gay, So it's cool. That's really really monstrous in my opinion. Let's go ahead and go to clip number sixteen, talk about wargasming. Ben Shapiro argues, the Iran war is not driven the United States food inflation.
Speaker 9: Let's check in with a genius here online. What we need to stop being distracted by foreign wars. It's the foreign wars that are causing the food inflation.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't.
Speaker 9: The warn Iran has had basically no impact on food prices in the US. Now, as we'll get to we can have arguments over the outcome of the war wasn't worth it and all the rest, but that has nothing to do with grocery prices. And this whole misdirect where it's like, here's a thing I don't like. Probably it was the war that did it. It's just nonsense. Right, here's the food inflation percentage increase twenty sixteen to twenty six and as you will see, no, not there, twenty twenty three, two point seven, twenty twenty four to two point five, twenty twenty five, three point one, twenty twenty sixty three. Okay, that is not a gigantic bump based on the war in Iran. And by the way, if you actually would like for the prices to go up, probably what you should do is leave Iran charge of the Strait of horn moves so they can keep throttling up or throttling down our prices at WIM based on oil shocks, losing wars who failed dictatorships seeking nuclear weapons. Turns out it's not brilliant trade strategy.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: We must continue the war to return the straight to pre war condition. But it's not a war. It's a military operation, but it's also a war. Have been fighting for forty seven years. It's a giant circle jerk, over and over and over again. I don't believe your stats. I don't believe your numbers because I go to the grocery store. You know, Ben Shapiro has a shabist gooyam every Saturday. Go to the Whole Foods or whatever and get him whatever he needs or wherever the kosher food is at right, I go to the grocery store. I've been buying ground beef literally since I was like fourteen fifteen years old, and I have seen the price of ground beef go from three point fifty to about ten to fifty. Explain to me how that works exactly, you know, how exactly does that work? And how does most of that happen now? Under Biden and then Trump. I thought Trump was supposed to end that policy. I thought things were supposed to get cheaper. Well, why are we giving a forty billion dollar subsidy to Argentinian beef and letting four and beef in the country. Well, why are we not helping the farmers. Oh, you don't understand. If we help the fombers, it'll hurt the American economy. And they always say this, to say, he can't build the wall because it's too much money, can't take care of American veterans because it's too much money, all these laws, when in reality we farted out one hundred and thirteen billion dollars in like thirty nine days for the first part of this war that's not a war that's been going on for forty seven years. And then they tell you can't have anything here. They tell you that it's socialism. If you want anything here, imagine if you got an eight thousand dollars a year tax credit to help you homeschool your child right or help you with childcare or something like that. Not advocating for a socialized program here, but I'm just saying, imagine if you got a tax credit from the government, and I undershape people, go, I don't want to pay any taxes.
Speaker 2: Taxation is theft.
Speaker 1: I agree in principle, but talking here strictly from the perspective of what are we going to do?
Speaker 2: The American people want more.
Speaker 1: The American people want all of this power, all this money that's been given to people overseas. When do we get prioritized? When does that happen exactly? And why have we been trained like crabs in the bucket to not ever ask or demand more? Literally, you hear these people on Fox News, the most out of touch people on the planet. Yeah, where's my two thousand dollars tariff check? Hold on, Unk, No, get him back up there, dude, Unk, I'm broke. I need the money, Unk, give me the two thousand dollars tariff check. Oh wait, that's not gonna happen. Promises made, promises kept, Unk, Come on, come on.
Speaker 2: You know Trump was.
Speaker 1: Very popular in certain communities because of the PPP loan.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, we're not getting any money from him. We're probably gonna have to spend more money. Definitely gonna have to spend more money. It is quite in a cob situation that we find ourselves to be in. And I want to go now to clip number twelve with Marjorie Taylor Green.
Speaker 2: Go to clip number twelve.
Speaker 10: But it was Donald Trump. President Trump told me, literally, he said, it's your fault.
Speaker 2: You deserve it.
Speaker 10: President Trump told me that I deserve having my son killed and that it's my fault because I sit up for women who were when they were teenage girls by his filthy discussing dirty friends.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's the thing, his friends will get hurt if he releases the Epstein files. But Epstein's not a sex trafficker pedophile. He really never even existed, even though Giselen Maxwell is serving twenty years in prison for trafficking children with him to Jeffrey Epstein, even though her father, Robert Maxwell literally wrote all of your history textbooks. Literally was like the James Bond of Israel equivalent Barry with the highest honors at the Mount of Olives in Israel. But there's no intelligence connection there. Epstein's just kind of a guy that was a teacher that met a billionaire and got power of attorney over him. It's not weird at all to get power of a power of attorney over a billionaire. It's so funny to see Alan Dershowitz, Epstein's lawyer that has literally become a representative of the establishment Zionist wing of the Republican Party, which is what's an ascendency and power now? A lot of people's hero right there, you know, on the establishment side in the White House. It's a big problem. It's very disturbing. Let's go ahead and go to clip number seventeen. I want to show Ran Paul giving his take on the current situation.
Speaker 11: Hello everybody, and thank you for tuning into the weekly report. Call off the Iron War, just walk away. After several days of increasing threats against Iran, including social media post like finished the job and take the oil no mercy, President Trump has over the weekend called off a planned major escalation in the Middle East for Nile. The US is locked and loaded and ready to go against the Islamic Republic of Iran at levels week care strength and power scene since World War Two, he rode on his social media account. Despite this, we have just been asked by Iran and other Middle Eastern countries to hold off any attack in that perimeter of a deal has been agreed to.
Speaker 5: He added.
Speaker 11: Iran denies any communication with the US and has threatened retaliation against energy infrastructure in the region if its energy infrastructure is attacked. Such destruction could plunge the world into an economic depression. Aroun in retaliation, including against critical water desalinization plants, could also depopulate US allies in the region, including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and others. Saudi Arabia's Mohammad Ben Sulman personally called President Trump to request he not escalate against Iran. According to various media articles, the US is running dangerously low on missiles, especially interceptor missiles such as the Patriot System. Our ability to protect our military bases in the Middle East appears to be gone. Reportedly, President Trump has warned by his top military advisors that a ground operation against Iran would result in a high level of US casualties and would have no guarantee of success. Already, the official totals are eighty US service member killed and more than seven hundred injured in this operation. Over the weekend, the US military completed as evacuation of a major military base in the Kurdish region of Iraq. This follows similarly evacuations virtually every US base in the region, including the home of the US Fifth Fleet in Bahran and safe US basis in Jordan. The entirety of US military power in the region appears to have been relodicated to Israel. The war, which was supposed to last a couple of weeks and pay for itself, is entering into his sixth month, and the price tag so far is over one hundred billion dollars. A war that was started to thwart an Iranian nuclear threat that, according to US intelligence, didn't exist, has become a war to open a war.
Speaker 2: Waterly key, come back to me. That's the key right there.
Speaker 1: He broke down the Gulf countries as well, which is another key, because they're the ultimately the ones that are going to be depopulated if they don't have the water, which is what he brought up. But this is all about the strategic reality of the strait being opened before the war started, us being involved in this conflict purely as a war of Choicego go back to what he's saying there, the war started.
Speaker 11: Things are so bad that, according to the Washington Post, the US General in charge of the European Command.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and posit again really quick.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is, we did this to ourselves, like I was saying, a war of a choice and initial war of aggression.
Speaker 2: Keep playing it that.
Speaker 11: Was open before the war started. Things are so bad that, according to the Washington Post, the US General in charge of the US European Command sent a message to senior Pentagon officials saying that without another Navy destroyer, he will be forced to choose defense of the United States homeland over that of Israel. How is defending a foreign country over our own country even a choice?
Speaker 2: It all right?
Speaker 1: This is the point I was trying to find. Iran was never making a nucle weapon. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. Nineteen intelligence agencies confirmed they weren't making a nuclear weapon. Tulsi Gabbard as recently as twenty twenty four was selling a shirt that said no war with Iran because of assessments like that in the assessments in the past as well. I've interviewed Jokin about this like this is this is a known reality. Every time they say Iran must never have a nuclear weapon, or doing the war to stop the nuclear program, or we obliterated it or we did whatever, you have to realize that person's either ignorant or they're lying to you to preserve the US Israeli empire. And that's just downright anti American. It's anti American not to acknowledge. And this really is a question about the war. Quote unquote they say it's not a war, but also it's going on for forty seven years, a bit ridiculous. Do you genuinely believe, if you're pro war and arguing for the pro war stance, that Iran was about to eminently develop a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: And use it or just have Is that your belief?
Speaker 1: Why then, if we don't want them to have a nuclear weapon, why do we murder the guy that in two thousand and three banned the bomb, That would be Ayatolahamani. You know, he wasn't in a bunker we killed him, wasn't a military base, wasn't having a meeting. He was at home with his family. He's like four month old grand niece or whatever. The relation was burned to death. Right, And then think about them and their desire to build a nuclear weapon changing after you murder the guy who banned it, and you say, oh, he's a radical, he's trying to nucas and kill us. Anyway, it's a good thing we killed him. You know they have TV too, right, you know they have the internet too, right. You know they have the ability to see what Western media is saying, right, and when they're shown Western media, I mean, their government doesn't even have to do propaganda. We outsource the control of our country to Israel. Iran outsources their propaganda to us because we running on Fox News every single night.
Speaker 2: And that's the reality. You think these people want to take the American deal?
Speaker 1: You think they want OnlyFans and an International Monetary Fund Bank and IMF World Bank in their country.
Speaker 2: I don't really think so.
Speaker 1: And when you say it's all about a nuclear weapon instead of very clearly what it's about, which they also admit, which is regime change, you're lying to the entire world, not just the American people. And I think enough Americans and enough people globally are smart enough to realize what's going on.
Speaker 2: And ultimately, people get.
Speaker 1: Very passionate about politics. People get very passionate about what they believe. Everyone has like the perfect belief system, and then if you don't agree with them, you become hitler or lib tard or whatever. The reality is, we're all gonna have to live with each other and we can't keep bombing each other to death.
Speaker 2: It's stupid. Who does it?
Speaker 1: Profit doesn't profit you doesn't profit. Jose doesn't profit, Ahmed doesn't profit, Jiong doesn't profit. I don't know, like whatever doesn't profit anybody around the world to have these wars, but people that are worth billions and hundreds of billions and hundreds of millions of dollars, and there's only a few of those people, really only a few of those people. It's not representative of the world and of America and of American value. Because here's the thing. We created, the modern world. We created the plane, the internet, the computer, the car, industrial capacity, the assembly line, all the planes. Everything comes from here, Okay, because we are a result of the West of Greece, of Rome, of Britain, of that historical tradition, culminating the flower of the Renaissance. As my dad often says, what's the merit of that?
Speaker 2: Are we that anymore?
Speaker 1: Do we represent the culmination of Western culture, Western civilization, Western values. We were able to fight a war and supply the entire world during World War two, the entire world and after. That's why we became so powerful. What do we have now? We have a different country. Back then it was a Christian country. Now it is a Judeo Christian country, And in a Judeo Christian country, you fight and die for Israel, you pay taxes for Israel, you go to war for Israel, and your.
Speaker 2: Entire government is run by them.
Speaker 1: And that's just the reality, because if it wasn't, we wouldn't be over in the Middle East in the ways that we have been for the past thirty years. It doesn't make sense for us to live like this. It doesn't make sense for us to do this. All I ever advocate for is to declare victory and go home, like Joe Can't says, just leave, just be done with it. We don't need these bases, We don't need American soldiers dying in the Middle East. We can do economic strategy, economic policy with the last vestiges. And I've shown some of the graphs on morning shows that I do. I do a show called New American Journal every morning eight am to eleven am, have a lot of phenomenal guests on there. But you see the flock cameras kind of grow as a cancer across the country. And this is why I talked about in the last segment of Trump being president at a very critical time where you have really this great leap forward, not to borrow from MAO. But seriously, with the AI Revolution, you think about Project Stargate and five hundred billion dollars to open AI on day one. You think about the way that Sam or Sam Altman, Larry Ellison, Elon Musk and others have been very central at the White House and just around all these policies, and the way that these same AI engines a lot of the time are used for warfare and combat capability. They are tracking Americans. I want to make this very clear. They are tracing Americans. They are watching Americans, and they are doing the same thing right now to the utmost level times one thousand, add crack cocaine to it in Gaza in Lebanon, with systems like Mosaic and others. And this is why I always say you don't care about the Palestinian. You should because the Palestinian also represents you. They want to track you, just like they want to track them. Citizens are doing some things about it. Let's go to clip number four on the.
Speaker 12: Sheet A Wild Story Tonight, where it appears nearly twenty thousand people have vouched for the whereabouts of a man accused of destroying flock cameras in West Virginia. Thousands of people have publicly said they were with or saw twenty year old Wesley Jackson during the time he was accused of the crime, with comments such as couldn't be him. He was helping me replace the roof on a homeless shelter and I saw him serving at a soup kitchen at the time of the incident. He has pleaded not guilty to the crimes against him.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is a law is only a law if it's enforceable, right, and if people will vote in a jury to convict, and if we're all living in this oppressive system that's designed to control us and everybody knows about it, it doesn't matter if the Sheriff of Nottingham comes and brings you in. Ultimately, hopefully your own citizens should see the merit of what's going on and for you, because you didn't do anything wrong. A law that isn't moral, law doesn't follow our constitution, is not a law. It's oppression done on you by a corporation or by a foreign government, or by our own government. Right, And I don't think any American is ready to accept that. I think you're going to see a lot more stories like this. I think you're going to see a lot more cases around the country because.
Speaker 2: People don't want to live this way. We don't.
Speaker 1: It's a lie. I remember there wasn't a self checkout. I remember there was an Amazon Prime. I remember there weren't all these things, and they tell you you need them as an aspect of control over your life. Look at that. That is a cancer on our society right there. That as a cancer that is viewable in livetime. There are all sorts of incidents of like fat lesbian police officers looking up your license plate, coming after you with a chainsaw, trying to get you, like doing like literally DARPA level stuff. Now, it's just it's readily available to your local police department, and that's a part of getting the power structure to adopt it. I bet it's pretty fun and cool to get to use all these tools on people all the time. And the thing is you shouldn't ever be using these tools on anybody, not even in warfare, which is why our whole point about this being anti war, anti surveillance, pro human. We're ideologically consistent we don't want it to happen over there because we don't want it to happen over here and because nobody deserves it, and deserves it in general. I'm going to be joined by former Green Beret and intelligence expert Matt Murphy here.
Speaker 2: The next segment we're.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to that we're going to be covering the geopolitical waterfront, also talking more on the bricks and the growth of the Global South and its power. I want to talk to him as well on the specific logistics of bombing campaigns, how they work, and how they function. He's an expert in that as well. I want you to go to the Alex jonestore dot com. Check out the methylene Blue, check out the power plant, check out, the methyal drive, check out, the methyl red, check out the mk Ultra, check out the Ultimate Life Force. So much is available for you, but I check out that power drive bundle first. I created those products. That's Powerplant, methyl Drive, that's Cordyceps, Rdulia e Rosia. We really covered, you know, the Greater Israel Project versus great versus Bricks, and the Abraham Accords and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But getting into what's happening right now.
Speaker 1: I've been covering the news for two hours already, so I was like, oh, they're consolidating their route. And he's like, well you're You're like, well, they're going to try to, but that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's your view on that?
Speaker 5: Well, so, first of all, they've been saying this for what since the war kicked off the second time. You know, we've won the war, We've lost the war over and over and over again. You know, Iran's entering the negotiations and you know, according to Trump, and then you know, of course or On denies that they're even talking to the US, which they just did again a couple hours ago. Actually, right, you know, so there's this.
Speaker 1: All right, we lost connection for a second. He's gonna be right back with us. And this is why I want to get somebody like matt On, because when I hear about these things, I instantly distrust it, But I'm also I'm looking for a solution he actually understands. And like the thing we talked about on the last stream or last show, i should say, was the concept of you know, US being unprepared for future rounds of strikes and really US adopting Israeli foreign policy with how we use our missiles and our munitions. And this is something that he specified. I'll ask him the question. I'll get his exact credentials on it. But he's been involved, you know, in coordinating aircraft and bombing and things like that. We're not supposed to do what we've been doing in the Middle East. We're not supposed to do it. It's very simple. This is the geopolitical reality. We don't have the ability to fight these wars or wage these campaigns. All we wait for them to come back. I was gonna cover this in the prior segment. I'm gonna go ahead and get to it now. This is another domestic issue. This is a big deal. Utah, Senator, I don't like Utah because they got Mitt Romney there. Senator, I like Utah. We got you tall listeners. John Curtis proposes state led migrant worker pilot program. Curtiss Bill mirror's UTA's twenty eleven, Oh guest worker. That's a good name for somebody that comes into your community and takes your job. And sent Tremitten's home proposal. It never received federal approval. They're trying to do it again. I thought it was inhospitable. I thought that Republicans controlled the House in the Senate and they were gonna take care of us, and it was all gonna be good. Mark my words, this is gonna do very well. I'm sure there'll be some slid amendments to it, but it'll probably go through. It'll probably pass.
Speaker 2: Here's a thing.
Speaker 1: They got friends in hospitality, they got friends in big ag, they got friends in the big companies, friends in low places, friends and high places.
Speaker 2: Depends what you have to say. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The Bipartisan plan would help fill the gap, that's what they say, by launching a pilot program for uniquely tailored visas a company by rigorous federal vetting that would include a process to investigate complaints of US workers being displaced. The United States saw the highest levels of net immigration in American history under President Joe Biden. Totally more than eight million entries. And that's just a fake number in general, Like if you said that was legal, I'd probably believe you. But it's at least twenty million, twenty five million people that came over here. He literally said, immediately surge the border once I'm president. So a little bit of a domestic round up there. We've got Matt Murphy joining us again. Let's just go ahead and get back into it. I was talking about. I was asking you a question related to the route. You said, you don't think it's ever going to happen.
Speaker 5: I don't think it is. I think it's it's political gas lighting at this point. I believe they're using those shada horror moves right now to manipulate the markets, which we've seen them doing, you know, for the past few months, especially like you know, Shell just reported its second highest quarterly profits in company history, right I think they're about nine point eight billion last quarter. So you know, as the price of gas is being played with, or the price of a barrel of oils being played with, it's affecting the global economy, and they're like, it's allowing the elites and the corporations to price goallenge right now. And you're seeing a lot of people get rich in these stock market pumps and dumps. You're seeing record profits again it's sholl and other gas companies, and meanwhile, Americans are paying about a dollar to a dollar to thirty more a gallon of gas than when Trump got into office. So to me, it just seems like market manipulation more than anything. And it's gas lighting because again, we didn't go into Iran because there were issues with the straight of Horror moves. Right, Initially they told us we went into Iran because they had nuclear weapons. But you know, Trump said he decimated their nuclear weapons capabilitation on the first time, right, So then we go back in because oh no, there's more, you know, capability for nuclear weapons. Of course, they've been saying that for thirty years. I know Danya who's been saying for you know, they're two weeks away for a nuclear weapon for thirty years in Congress and and everything else. So anyways, you know, when you look at what's happening with the Lord right now, Trump just doesn't want to admit defeat. And I think the only thing that he can give Iran a hard time on now is the straight of horror moves, and not just Iran, he can affect the global economy, right because this doesn't just hurt Iran. This hurts almost every country that moves or relies on the oil and the natural gas that moves through the Straight of Horror moves. So I think Trump is trying to utilize this partial naval blockade that America has established to harass RN and cause trouble for Iran's allies and of course the people that are buying and selling oil, you know with Iran, So you know this it's just it's basically mafia tactics and kind of take me back to what we talked to yes about yesterday or day before. You cannot continue this without somebody doing something stupid, right, because it's affecting their country, their economy. There are people too much, so of course you're going to see somebody attack a ship. You're going to see some country do something stupid, or you're setting up the perfect environment for another false flag missile attack, blaming you know, an attack on Iran and then going right back to a bombing campaign or god forbid, you know, they blame the sinking of a US ship on Iran and then we're now we're talking ground invasions. So the straight up horror moves is it's the perfect pot to stir, to set up any type of situation you want to justify future military actions because you're pissing the world off now and you know there's a lot of reports out right now showing that fertilizer and food, the cost of fertilizer food because of all this is going to skyrocket this fall, and of course America will be hit, but you know a lot of the Third world country's poor countries will be severely affected by this. There's a lot of reports out saying, you know, a couple hundred million up to seven hundred million people could be starving this fall because of this. I mean, it's just a no win situation for anyone as long as Trump does not make a decision whether he's going to go all in or whether he's going to pull out. And Ligas Lens.
Speaker 1: There is another you know, kind of man made global famine COVID nineteen and the mass migration that resulted from that.
Speaker 2: And people look at the Biden time period.
Speaker 1: You can't just look at the giant caravans and people come into our border in a vacuum, right, And this is what I see the war as is kind of an economic COVID.
Speaker 2: What would just this is also so terrifying, but we have to do it here.
Speaker 1: How easy would it be logistically militarily for one of these powers, the United States Israel to create.
Speaker 5: One of these false flacks, Oh, I mean extremely is Israel has been doing this since you know, let's go back to the uss CE liberty when yeah, Israel tacked Toss celebrity and blamed on that. You have the Marine barracks bombing, you know, or Israel withheld intelligence from the US and a couple hundred Marines died, if not more in that bombing attack. But then you know what Israel's done, and I think they're the masters that. Again, a lot of people don't like to hear this, but October seventh, you know, same concept. You know, Israel will sacrifice our people and their own people like nine to eleven. I mean, we all know, and I've heard your dad talk about this many times, Israel's involvement and you know in nine to eleven, but when you look at October seventh, they were given Israel was warned by Egyptian intelligence and multiple other Middle Eastern intelligence entities that Hamas was going to do an attack. You know, they pulled their troops out of the area of the attack that Hamas was attacking the day before. You know, it took them somewhere between six to twenty hours depending on the area, to even respond to THEMS attack. And you know, in that country is the size of New Jersey, a special operations you know, air unit can be anywhere in the country within ten minutes just based on their base. It's set up right, so you have a country where everyone's armed, everyone gets trained to go into the military, except for the ultra Orthodox. They have one of the most advanced border detection systems in the world, border fence security systems. And then they have the Iron Dome. Then you have HomeOS flying in there and flying v formation like the Mighty Ducks and angliders, you know, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, Charlie Kirk said it.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk said it, And that's the reality.
Speaker 2: This isn't like, this is very basic.
Speaker 1: Anyone who has been there, who reports on being there, reports the same thing.
Speaker 2: This is what he said.
Speaker 1: You can't go anywhere on the border without running into eighteen year old with the machine gun.
Speaker 2: It's just impossible, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. And then not only that, the cameras, the section systems, the early warning radars, everything that they have. You were not getting into Israel. It's just a fact. You're just not getting in Israel. There is no way that they did not allow that to happen. In my opinion, just based on want to know about their security, their military, their capabilities, you know, and they let people suffer and die again in a country the size of New Jersey for about six to twenty hours, depending on the area, after Homos initially attacked. And when you have a military that's been given all the advanced equipment, the advanced training and everything by the US and they'll not be able to handle a terrorist group and hang gliders. You just got to be kidding me. So again there's you know, when you look at what Israel will do again, they will kill their own people, They'll kill our people to pull us into you know, the war with Iraq initially with two thousand and one nine to eleven attack, and then you have the October seven to justify the genocide and Gaza. So god forbid that they you know, blow up a US battleship or you know, excuse me, destroyer aircraft carrier or something to do something catastrophic to the US Navy that's out there, and straight of horm moves, blame it on Iran and the next thing you know, the American people see an American ship burning in the Strait and you know, now we're full on ground invasion. They have every justification they need to destroy Iran. But the thing I think Americans really need to start thinking about is what does winning this Iran war, or winning right this Iran war do for the United States of America. What does it do for our economy? What does it do for our security, American safety? What does the Iran war strategically do for the United States that is worth the potential of losing one hundreds of thousands of US troops lives? And no one can answer that question. It only benefits Israel. And to go back to what we talked a couple of days ago, they're a greater Israel project past Juday and no one, securing the oil in the Middle East with Abraham's Court and creating the Israeli super state.
Speaker 1: It's really crazy to see a Zionist occupied government to this degree where it's just out there in the open. I mean, Trump openly wages war for them, to a degree where he says, well, after this, I'll just go be Prime Minister Israel. Imagine if any any country our president was saying that about it's wild right.
Speaker 5: They call him mashyakaban Jos in Israel. Now break it down and I think a lot of people haven't really looked into that. So in Jewish prophecy, now this is the more extreme Jewish prophecy. You can't really call it Zionists, but I would say tell Muti kobala prophecy. People who follow the more extreme versions of Judaism. They believe that Meshi Akabin, Josef or Messiah beIN Joseph depending you know, in the English version, he's like the hype man Messiah, and they compare him to basically say that he's going to be someone who's a builder, someone that's a very experienced in building and construction. And then also he commands a great military. That's what their prophecy says, right, And they also say that his right ear will be pierced by God to designate him as the Messiah. Right. So a lot of Israelis started to believe when that you know, shooting happened, you know on Trump back, you know, during the campaign. Actually that was the first time I was on your dad's show. He played the video. He didn't have me on, but he played my video breaking that down because I was a sniper as well. And when you when you see that right ear piercing to a lot of you know, the more radical Rabbi Zionist prophecy Israeli's They believe that that was Trump's designation as Messi Yakoban Joseph, and that as a builder he would be the one to build the Third Temple, but before that he would use his great military to secure greater Israel for Israel, and that he's going to be like that hypeman Messiah, and that he will do all the things necessary to lay the prophetic foundation and the physical foundation for the actual Jewish Messiah to rise to power. And you know, Trump's made, you know, kind of comments alluding to that. They openly talk about it in Israel. And now again, this is is prophecy. It's not conspiracy. But a lot of Israelis believe this.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And do you think Trump believes it himself? Maybe?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I can't speak for Trump, but just can you look at the way he's been acting, right, and I say, just a man not by his words, but by his behavior, by his actions. And you know, Trump's been talking about himself almost like a god. The people around Trump, I forget the lady's name, Paul is something Paul Lady Paula why yeah. You know, she talks about Trump as he's got like he speaks for God. Like she says that she cannot go against Trump because he carries the word of God, right, And so you have people in his camp treating him like he's a god. You have Jews treating him like he's the Messiah, and then you have all these crazy, you know, comments and things that Trump has made. I mean, let's go back to remember when he posts the uh, the picture on true Social.
Speaker 13: Of him looking like Jesus that ahead, you know, and then he came up and then he said that you know, I was I was trying to be a doctor.
Speaker 2: And he's healing Epstein. He's healing Epstein.
Speaker 5: You know, it's wild. But if you look in the you know, there's so much symbology in this one. So if you look at the top of that picture, you know, you see a little bit of a Luciferian symbology where a you know, it almost looks like you know, Baha met you know, instead of an angel. Right, So you can take that as an angel wings on a soldier, or you can say, okay, that looks like a little image of Bahamet's head, right, you know, sort ball. So you know, there's there's just a lot of weird things going on, you know, in this photo. And you know, obviously the guy.
Speaker 2: It was also edited. It was also edited.
Speaker 1: The first one just had like soldiers in the in the back kind of like angelic or like ethereal soldiers, and it changed right to the headless demon creature indeed, right, And then.
Speaker 5: He posted the edited one and then he said, oh, you know, I made a mistake. But you know, so he you know, like they said, they're calling him the King of Israel, the Meshiach, they're calling him all kinds of things, and you know, again and it kind of ties back into this, you know, prophetic you know, uh talks and things that have been happened in the military saying that they're going to you know, bring back the Messiah and fight for the Holy Lands and all these things. So, man, we live in some really weird times and sometimes I almost feel crazy for saying it out loud, but they do, and they are and they believe it, and you know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of the point.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the point you have to be as bad as you can be to get away with it, And I think I think that's what a lot of them realize. And I think that's what Netanyahu's personal calculation is. I mean, think about the people that are going to replace him are going to be ten times worse guaranteed. But what do you think his personal interests are as in, like, what does he want out of all this? Is he truly like you say, like it's kind of like he's working in an apocalypse plan just because that's what like they want, also what he might want as well, or do you think he's got kind of a grand strategy to stay out of prison irregardless?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I mean, probably a little bit of both, right, you know, Well, so if you look on nat Yahu's side, right, he's being charge for all kinds of crimes inside of Israel, but as long as he keeps Israel war, they can't, you know, take him to trial. And Trump has been a big proponent of them dropping the charges against nat Yahoo. They just destabilize the International Criminal Court, right, and the judge I believe that, you know, put the charges against Nat Yahoo Rubio hopefully and to being a part of unseeing that judge, you know, so you're seeing a lot of the things that Trump would fall into camp and not Yahoo on for as far as war crimes and the people that would be against them, You're seeing a lot of those people being publicly taken down, right, And I think they're sending again another sign to anyone that would then step up in anyone's place and say, and dare try to charge Zoom for war crimes. Dare try to charge Zoom for you know, the things they're doing. I mean, you know, I haven't even kept up with this, but I know there's a lot of people now that are starting to investigate all of the insider trading between Trump and his sons, you know, during his presidence, and billions of dollars that they've been making, you know. So there's just crimes on top of crimes on tops of crimes, not to mention the Epstein files, right, you know, and how many times that you know he has mentioned in there. And man, you know, I just feel like we're we're watching, you know, a leadership that's completely hijacked, completely compromised. They know it, they know we all know it, or everyone that's awake knows it, and they're just getting away with murder while they can, and at the end of the day, who's going to hold them accountable? You know, all the generals that disagreed with Trump on the war with Ron, and you know, the chiefs to saving everybody else, they'll quit. They're all gone already, and they fired everyone else, you know, So now you have nothing but yes men left in the military. I mean, the obvious fact of that is is that there's so many people involved in the decision to drop that bomb. Like we talked about last time on that that you know girls school, right, those were just nothing but yes men, they've openly, admittedly and willingly committed war crimes, you know, for an all and awful order. And so you know, that's that to me is the most scary precedent ever because I tried to think about putting myself back in those shoes. If I was sitting in that fire cell, and if I was the jay tech who would be given the order to tell that plane or that or that attacking entity cleared hot? Would I do that? What could I consciously say that, knowing that those bombs were headed to a school full of little girls, and I couldn't you know, I never got put in that situation during my career didn't We didn't do things like that. But just thinking about the fact that someone in our military has to sleep at night knowing that they're the ones who followed an unlawful order to commit war crimes and killed Schorn and I think that's just a sign of where this country's at that No, there's no depth that we won't go to in order to accomplish this subjective. So again, all the way back to the straight oft war moves, it's a dogging pony show. It's a gas lighting show. They know they didn't have nuclear weapons. The people are sick of hearing about nuclear weapons. We know they're not there now they're just stirring the pot and they're just waiting for something bad to happen. And something bad is going to happen. There's just too much tension, too many countries involved, too much money at stake, and it can't go on forever. So they have to get to, in my opinion, a situation that would lead into full scale ran the invasion, because the end of the day, that's what Israel wants, that's what Israel has to have for them to be able to create greater Israel. They cannot do that with iron standing in their.
Speaker 2: Wib, right.
Speaker 1: I think it really is all when it comes down to it, like how do they sleep at night?
Speaker 2: How people deal with this?
Speaker 1: It comes down to the appeal of authority, Right, It's like, well, you know the President Trump, the president of the commander in chief, he told me to do it, and if he says it might have been iron, it might have been Iran. Even if I drop the bomb. I think that's the level of cognitive dissonance you have to have. I think that's totally achievable with enough programming, brainwashing, whatever. I think that's a situation we find ourselves in. We got like two minutes left.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Well, I mean, yeah, that's definitely a possibility. But you know, when you look at how military, how our military is trained, right, it's a doctrination in the first place.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: You know, when I joined the military, I had a Telby key soong playing in the background. You know, we're going to put a boot up somebody's ass, you know, red, white and blue, you know, just patriotic. And I get in and then you know when I end up in Soccer City, Iraq, and you know, I'm kicking cans, waiting for one of them to blow up because I'm walking in front of the truck because the truck's more valuable than me. You know, that's really when the wake up call, you know, kind of went off on. I get it oars more than the military as military, But once you're in, you're indoctrinated, and depending on what your job's going to be, you know, whether you're just a boot or infantry guy, a grunt, you know, a marine that's on the ground who just does what it's told. It puts the lotions on its skin, it doesn't ask questions, you know, all the way up to a special operator or an intelligence analyst or agent. I mean, there's so many different levels of indoctrination and also so many different levels of you know, I would say compartmentalization and classification, right, So the higher up you get, those decisions, those detrimental decisions are usually made, you know, in entities that are outside of you know, the conventional laws, you know, law of war, outside conventional Geneva convention things, and they utilize some of the those types of people to do some very dark thanks.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I mean we all know that a lot of our CIA is compromised by other countries, mostly Israel. Right, there's departments in our own intelligence agencies that are not loyal to the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Absolutely powerful information. Thank you so much, Matt Murphy will see us soon. Thank you so much for joining us on War Room Live. People listening follow him.
Speaker 1: Matt underscore Murphy underscore twenty three gun control legislation to show how little they knew about firearms. Of course, that's always the key thing people don't get people to understand. They watch Hollywood movie, they watch something like Heat, or there's like a well, I guess even in Heat, the reloading and doing a good job. They watch one of these major productions where it's essentially like an infinite mag dump, infinite AMMO GTA like up down, updown, left right type of hack. That's not the reality of guns. And I'm going to showcase something here because it's not entirely I want to give this guy his flowers. Of course, a heroic bystander who of course used his firearms to help stop a gunman shooting rampage at an Idaho in and out this man right here, but.
Speaker 2: He also didn't hit the guy. He didn't hit the guy he was firing at.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, the reason why I bring all this up, Americans need to understand the reality of firearm ownership. If you're not a firearm owner, if you don't train with your gun, if you don't own your gun, if you don't know how to use your gun to protect you and your family, you are essentially at the mercy of violent, insane hoodlums who roam the streets and cities of various places around the country twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: And the reality of this story, this is what the heroic.
Speaker 1: Bystander says Jordan Salinas, thirty five years old. This is what he said. The gunman seemed unusually comfortable aiming that rifle at those cars. As soon as this as some round started coming back at him, everything changed. All that bravado immediately crumbled. Yeah, because it's a really stupid idea to get in a shootout with somebody. And in the world of the Internet and the video game and the Fortnite lobby, where you can just you know, virtually in a video game, you know, just kind of mag dump or do whatever, people have become unaware that, hey, if you become a mass murdering psycho. People are gonna shoot back at you. They're gonna stop you from doing what you're doing, and hopefully they'll kill you. Hopefully. If you're a sick little freak who goes out there with a long gun to go hurt innocent civilians, innocent people in America, innocent citizens, not doing anything wrong, you deserve to get killed like a dog in the street, because that's what you are.
Speaker 2: And this is why in my bio I say I'm.
Speaker 1: Pro death penalty. I'm a death penalty advocate. Tell me, Tell me how many pedophiles. Tell me how many mass shooters, Tell many how many murderers, assassins, rapists? How many of these people do we have to pay one hundred and forty a grand on Like that's the state tax, you know, each prisoner costs that much money around, like over one hundred grand a year. We're doing that to keep the worst people in the country alive. What but then they'll throw you in jail for twenty years for some minor a drug violation.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Like, here's here's the thing. If you let.
Speaker 1: People do the most heinous things in the country twenty four to seven and get away with it like that guy that stabbed Areno Zarutzka, the Ukrainian immigrant woman on the train. That guy had like nineteen prior conviction. Pull up his rap sheet. Pull up the rap sheet of the guy that did that horrific murder, right who claims to be schizophrenic, really demon possessed.
Speaker 2: We all know the truth about that. This guy shouldn't have been out on the street. All right, now you can.
Speaker 1: Say he'say, Oh, well, the system tried, the system tried accountability.
Speaker 2: He needs a social.
Speaker 1: Worker, he needs a therapist. Oh, he needs a social worker. He needs a therapist. How about fifty years in prison after your third or fifth violent offense?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: How about you can't go punch people in the face, You can't can't go commit arm robbery, can't murder.
Speaker 2: People, and then go oh, I'm too fran nic I, you get away with the crime. Look at her. She's dying right there. She's literally dying right there.
Speaker 1: And we live in US as society that allows for people like this to walk the street, that allows for people like that to bump into you and your children as.
Speaker 2: You cross the road, and because our government.
Speaker 1: Look at that span, this is the guy's criminal record, fourteen prior arrests.
Speaker 2: Five year prison sentence for robbery with a dangerous weapon.
Speaker 3: Five years.
Speaker 2: How about twenty five years? How about that, that'd be a nice start.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable, the idea that somebody can run up to you with the gun to try to take everything you have, including your life, because that's what they're willing to do, using that gun, using that weapon. I hate that footage in the blood. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Someone can do that and then oh, this is a good boy, it's a good girl. They get five years in jail is what it is. We'll reform them. Of course.
Speaker 1: The person who's life they just destroyed, the person who's property they just stole the person they just kill us. That's irrelevant. Oh hey maybe they didn't kill it. Maybe should beat them U left them alive. That's not so bad, right. This is how you get the road to hell. It's paid with good intentions. And when you have some like fat fifty five year old white lady there who believes in like libtard hilbot politics and she sees somebody that's a violent, dangerous, dranged criminal, she's not going to hold them accountable. He's not going to hold them accountable if it's a male judge, don't want to discriminate there. They're just going to let them go. Because it's the boomer We are the world commercial, you know, it's like we are the world. We demographically replace other countries because liberal and good. We destroy our cities and close off the asylums and let the criminals roar on the street because we're.
Speaker 2: Liberal like that.
Speaker 1: That's literally like they get off on it. It's a humiliation ritual for the rest of us. It's a literal pain ritual for the rest of us. It's a sacrifice of our future, simply because they're not brave enough, they're not strong enough in their morals to enforce a law.
Speaker 2: Because they have no morals. They don't care.
Speaker 1: If you support a war, if you support reckless American spending, then sure, why not support insane liberal criminal justice policy?
Speaker 2: Well why not? Because Hey, we don't want to go to jail now, do we.
Speaker 1: That's the whole reason why Trump's not prosecuting Fauci. That's the whole reason why Trump's not going after Biden is because if he did, he would be vulnerable on the same offenses and ultimately the judges, they're criminals. They're all corrupt. In my opinion, that's my speculation, not making any claim by any way. You mentioned, all right, my speculations that they're all corrupt, and they're corrupt to a degree where they just don't care.
Speaker 2: So in that.
Speaker 1: World, the only protection, the only recourse is yourself training, getting a high quality rifle, getting a high quality shotgun, getting a high quality handgun, and really making sure you know how to use it and you.
Speaker 2: Know that you are prepared. I'm going to read this footage of the event.
Speaker 1: This is that in and out shooting that was stopped by the arm civilian that I'm reading here, captured by a witness, showed Williams firing into a Tesla EV near a supercharger before attempting to run from the scene.
Speaker 2: Three people were killed and two others.
Speaker 1: Were injured in a shootout or a shooting near in In and Out in Twin Falls, Idaho. The shooter reportedly targeted Tesla vehicles. We got a elon hate crime here at the nearby Supercharger. The suspect has been confirmed dead. I guess the cops killed him. Our thoughts are with the victims, their loved ones and everyone else. And that's the thing when you look at the situation, it could have been a lot worse. Could have been a dozen people killed, could have been a dozen people murdered. It wasn't because even though they were inefficient and kind of did a bad job by not killing the guy immediately, like I always shot him in the head because I would have been defending people. They prevented the threat. They ultimately led to the police resolving the problem. And that's the thing. Are you going to defend innocent lives? Are you going to get your concealed carry permit? Or are you going to do the firearms training that you know you need to do to defend your community.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be.
Speaker 1: A responsible citizen? Are you going to be a good guy with the gun. Let me give you an anecdote from back in the day, just to show you how long I've been doing this. When I was ten years old, I did a report on gun control that's now lost to the annals of history. That was back in twenty twelve. And in twenty twelve, Obama commissioned the cd I think in twenty eleven to write a report on guns as a public health issue, right, and you can look at the COVID programming and all of that from back in the day, like they try to make things a medical issue so they can institute total draconian government control because oh, it's a disease.
Speaker 2: Gun violence is a disease.
Speaker 1: What they found was, I believe the number at the time thirty seven thousand gun deaths a year. I think seventy three percent of that if I'm getting the stats right. I mean it's spent ten years, so I barely remember, but I do remember. I think seventy three percent of that was gang related and or suicide.
Speaker 2: Everything else was in that other percentage.
Speaker 1: In the vast majority of it was handgun crime, not mass shootings. Take a guest, take a gand or just at home. Shout out a number when I say this, how many defensive uses of a firearm were displayed in that same study. In direct contrast, the CDC laid that out as a point, how many five hundred thousand to three million defensive uses of a.
Speaker 2: Firearm every single year. That's the math on that.
Speaker 1: That's why we add the Second Amendment, of course, for the government and the tyranny and all that, But really because it is a vital utility. It is a life saving option. It's emergency rescue equipment. This is like keeping a defibrillator. This is like keeping a you know, an emergency supply at nitroglycerin. If everyone was always about to have like a heart attack.
Speaker 2: Or something like.
Speaker 1: This is if you need it and you don't have it, you are screwed completely and totally screwed. And the old saying is you'd rather be a soldier in the garden than a gardener in a war. Right, that makes a little bit more sense, And it might be a little uncomfortable to get more prepared, more awake, more alert, do more training. You have to do it, and the time to do it is now. Take advantage of the sounds crazy, the lull, and the peace and the prosperity that we currently have. We won't have it forever. So I just think that's a key highlight to do. I would just say, everyone, including myself, needs to train more.
Speaker 2: This guy.
Speaker 1: Again, they didn't hit the guy, but that was enough just to display the firearm and the exchange there was enough to make the gunman cower and runaway into flee and terror. So a little bit of a white pill there get a little angel hat for you today. Thank you appreciate that. His name again, so bad at names his name again, Jordan Salinas.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to cover that. And you make no mistake.
Speaker 1: The gun control issue will be at the forefront, front and center in twenty twenty eight and beyond the argument that will be made. And this is the real problem, one of the real problems with the Iran war and are in geopolitical policy. Also the same problem with supporting Ukraine. The Republicans use their political capital to do wars. This is ultimately why I'm not call myself a Republican and why I disavowed Trump now I consider going to be disgusting and I spit on him. In fact, like here's the thing. They take us to war after lying about it. They are a pro war party. It is what they do. We give them political capital. It's like, hey, I got a grocery list. I'm gonna write my gross tree list really quick, low tax, anti trust, so breaking up lobbyist stuff, anti war, no more neo cons no more.
Speaker 2: And what am I going to say here?
Speaker 1: No more? Uh oh, no more government waste, no more corruption. So we look at this list here and you go to the grocery store. You're supposed to go to the grocery store. Trump didn't go to the grocery store. He went to the liquor store. He went to the liquor.
Speaker 2: Store, and he spent one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: We gave him to spend on, you know, meat and potatoes, essential groceries, essential nutrients that we need to survive. He spent it on gin Beam, He spent it on gray Goose, He spent on Tito's. He spent it on the wine cooler. He spend it on the moonshine. He spent it on the Japanese whiskey. Anything but low tax, anti trust, anti war, no more neo cons no more government waste, and no more corruption. Anything but that. That's too simple and too easy and too good to do. We have to use this insane political capital. Keep in mind, they didn't just get it in a vacuum. We shattered the Democratic Party for him. We shattered it. We completely shattered it. It was the alternative media that did that, not just once, but twice against Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, and against Hillary Clinton. And the first time, you know, here's the thing, Trump didn't start a new wars. We had Trump lose a bunch of money. We had Trump lose two point two billion dollars. We had the Russia thing constantly, the hoax constantly, the attacks, indictments constantly. He was attacked, he was under pressure, he was under siege. It's not necessarily fair to ask for us on the moon and the stars in the first turn. See how fair there I am. I supported him in twenty twenty four. I don't like having to do this. This isn't fun for me. I don't enjoy it. I'm not like all of you that started doing this five years ago. I was the person that got my dad to support Donald Trump. Okay, And I'm sitting here telling you this. I'm sitting here telling you this. And to get back to what I would say. In the first term, we see the loss, We see what he has to sacrifice. We see him not even get anything done, which is a true which is the true example of the sacrifice. Is really the best you could ever expect is gridlock at a maximum, with the establishment two party system controlling everything.
Speaker 2: What happens now, what happens now when he comes.
Speaker 1: Back three point two billion dollars, okay, in companies allied with his sons involved in defense spending, defense contracting, because when you spend over one hundred billion dollars in just over a month, the money is not real anymore.
Speaker 2: The money is not worth anything any It's soon literally true.
Speaker 1: They just say, oh, I'm Scott bissent rite here and take a photo of it and put on Twitter, and the people are gonna see that. We're gonna buy or we're gonna put ten billion dollars into the Japanese yen. We're gonna We're just gonna do that because we decide we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna do that. Oh wait, you sitting out.
Speaker 1: We don't get ten billion. When did we get ten billion dollars? One hundred million dollars? That doesn't happen for us because we're not the priority. This guy's worried about collapsing other countries' economies. Okay, he's not worried about you or me, And eventually he's worried.
Speaker 2: About taking what you got too.
Speaker 1: Because anywhere they can do wealth extraction, they will do it. And that is the modern geopolitical reality. I want to go to clip number six, which is Ted Cruz claiming the Communists and Islamists they want to cancel Thanksgiving and Christmas and establish a Rea law in America. Who's making that possible? Who's generating support for these crack pots? Certainly no reasonable American would support one of these crazy Democrats with the amazing Chad awesome Republicans are there for him, right, go ahead and play it. I gotta take on this.
Speaker 8: Is that where the energy is. They want to cancel Thanksgiving.
Speaker 14: They're crazy enough, Yes, they want to cancel Thanksgiving, they want to cancel Christmas. Look, these communists hate America, they hate capitalism. L. Sied is also an Islamist, as is Mandami. And look you see the green red convergence where the communist and the Islamists they want Sharia law. They hate Jews, they hate Christians, they hate capitalism.
Speaker 3: They hate America.
Speaker 14: All of this is coming together in a way that is really a toxic, toxic stew.
Speaker 1: All the buzzwords, all the fear mongering, all the fear porn, all designed to funnel you into the cattle shoot like a good little go to go to the polls.
Speaker 2: The reality is ted. What where were we at in twenty twenty four I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Did Trump win the popular vote? I think he did.
Speaker 1: Did Trump win record numbers of young, black and brown Americans? Yes he did. Trump win, just record numbers he American men in general.
Speaker 2: Yes he did.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: Why was that? Was it?
Speaker 1: Because the Democrats are his neck and neck? But Trump really convinced him at the end. No, Joe Biden literally melted down computer four or four error code on live TV. And they had the Indian lady who's not even black, Kamala Harris, pretend to be running against Trump, and then she got obliterated as well. I stopped myself from making a really nasty joke. Let just give us a little pause here. So you have the complete shattering of the Democratic Party. How did the Republicans get to a point where they are so terrified and concerned of the Islamist jihadi communists taking over? You know, things are going to be so great with the economic recovery and with the end of all the evil policy.
Speaker 2: And the end of the neo com whoa, no wait, whoa, whoa. We can't do that, we can't.
Speaker 1: We got allies in Israel, we got a security interest. We gotta do it. Israel's gonna attack. We feared American soldier dime retaliation, so we had to do it only twenty four to forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: They literally told you this was only gonna last two days.
Speaker 1: That's how much they disrespect you. That's how much they don't care about what you think. When he says right there, when he makes the comment of the muzzies are coming to take over your country or whatever.
Speaker 2: He has done that to you himself. He has done It's so sick.
Speaker 1: We have fifteen times the Muslim immigration post nine to eleven, then pre and all the time we're supposed to be doing this war on terror to stop this threat. Well that doesn't make much sense, now, does it. You're literally net and Yahoo wants us to take all the Palestinians. He'll never take him. He's not interested in that. But we get to do it. We get to do it after being used as the engine to start all these conflicts and all these wars. And we got a little sneaky sneaker there sneak out block me, which is just honestly a punk ass move to do, like I'm not a big deal, I'm nobody. You make me somebody by blocking me, which is crazy. I am so glad I don't have to exist in like the minor league's kingdom of like the internet streamer people people. Oh no, cop bro, you danced around in the club to hal Hitler and use a B word I can't curse on the live radio. Well, serre, how are you going to dance around and say N word hal Hitler, which I'll absolutely say on my morning show any time of the week because I'm a free speech absolutist. How are you going to do that and then kate and pretend you're Malcolm X slash King a mong How exactly does that work? And when you're running around doing throat slitting motions in the street, when you're running around chanting getting people riled up very openly, all right. Myron Gaines's brother has called you out on this. Muslim Lantern has commented on what you've done. Literally, establishment people that do Islam apologetics Muslim apologetics have called out Sneako for what He's a grifter.
Speaker 2: He's a grifter.
Speaker 1: He's like an eight to every ethnicity. He can't decide what his identity is. He had like the coolest friends in the world and the craziest relationships and he gave it all away to go marry somebody in.
Speaker 2: A beekeeper outfit and out of Arabia. And it's just like, I don't get it. I don't understand. I kind of have like a.
Speaker 1: A Greek mythological history to myself. Sneako's kind of somebody that appeared on the internet. It's a bit different for me, like I have something that I'm tied to a little bit. I would be my dad of course, in the origin of my skills. But for somebody that builds their platform and does all these things, you gotta pick a lane. You're either MESSI, you're either Malcolm X, you're either doctor Umar, you're either Uthman. You gotta pick one. So that's what I'm calling for there. And the whole reason why this ideology is growing in the West, to sneakos credit and Sneako's point is because when you call out genocide and you name it for what it is, and you say it's going on, you say it's a reality, you instantly have more credibility than somebody that says it's not real. So everybody that's fear mongered about sneak Oh and blah blah blah, whatever, we poke fun on the network. We have a good time on the network for everybody that's poked fun at mister Sneaky Sneako there with his little hedge. He's trans as well, and everyone has spoke fun to him. It's this is not a real problem, you know. And he doesn't have the real problem. And I think that's what makes people that are actually Muslim angry and upset about it is he's not representative of them. So let's go ahead and get off that topic and into the next one. Iran set to emerge with more hormones leverage than before with the war under draft US Oman deal, and we're gonna be covering this and more with Michael Yahn here in the next hour.
Speaker 2: We look forward to that.
Speaker 1: President Trump said late Tuesday that talks with Iran are moving along very nicely in a highly fluid and ambiguous situation where it appears the two sides are only interacting indirectly at best. But the Iranian side has continued to insist that there are currently no peace or cease fire talks happening, but only the Iranoman negotiations, which focus on reopening the straight which was open before the war. We closed it shurreminding everybody in setting terms of how it will we managed. Consistent with this narrative, All J Zero freshly side to Ron State broadcaster with reports that talks between Iron and omanovustrator Hornmus have nothing to do with the US. See we just lie over and over and again, over and over again. But Washington is presenting it as a US Oman deal for the Straits reopening, even if it fundamentally remains an Irani and Omani proposal.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You give people like Snico a position when you do insane stuff like this. The reality is, when you're calling out what's going on in the Middle East versus trying to cover it up or deny it, you don't really have a leg to stand on. I'm going to be joined by a geopolitical expert, analyst, special forces operator as well combat journalist Michael Yawn.
Speaker 2: Here the next segment.
Speaker 1: But I want to tell you guys right now about the Alex Jonestore dot com.
Speaker 2: We have an amazing product.
Speaker 1: It's called methylene blue bioactive metabolics. You should check it out, read the studies on it, talk to your doctor about it. Google scholar, PubMed any kind of AI search engine. You're going to type it into learn about this ingredient. It's very powerful, over eighty percent reorder rate.
Speaker 2: For a reason.
Speaker 1: We also have products made especially to go in line with mia ondril health in general. That's going to be the power plant and methyl drive powerplant methyl drive sup super incredible, super important for people that are older, people that have experienced a lot of like sinescent cell, a lot of toxicity inflammation over the course of their life.
Speaker 2: Here's what you got to keep in mind.
Speaker 1: As you get older, as you age, you build up sinessent cells, and as you have more sinestent cells, it's where the random pains come from. Because it's inflammation, stress, stuff like that. It all collects over time. You can take certain adaptogens, you can take certain metabologs, you can take certain things to hopefully attenuate some of that and give us a longer health span, which means, you know, just like a more active, healthy life. That's what things like cordyceps or Dulia rosa are known for a lot of the time, people don't understand that you just need a little bit of a boost to get yourself out of a rut. That's what power Plant represents to me. I really really enjoy using that product personally. I've been getting back in the gym and working out a lot and taking power Plant when I do. Alongside the methyl Drive, we also have the methylene Red, which is available at discount at the Alex jonestore dot com, with the Powerful T shirts, powerful apparel, hats, you name it, water filtration, you name it. Sign up today and get fifty percent off that ultra methylene Red. We've got hats, hoodies, and T shirts forty percent off limited time offers. Here's the thing. You sign up, become a VIP. You get all these points over time. You really help contribute to the operation to help us stay on air. We do not get to turn on the power without you. We do not get to come sit in the studio without you. If you think we're doing good broadcasts and doing good shows, I need you right now to go to the Alex Jones Store dot com. Find a product for yourself, find a product for a love one, a friend, a family member, a coworker. Get your Christmas shopping out of the way. Got a birthday coming up in a month, two months, three months, Go ahead and go to the Alex Jones Store dot com. I guarantee there's gonna be something for you. How do you not get the shower filter. It's got a happy little frog friend on it. It's gonna filter your water. It's gonna remove over ninety nine percent of the chlorine, it's gonna remove over ninety.
Speaker 2: Four percent of the lead. We've got that available for you.
Speaker 1: Got the tank system as well. I have been selling water filters since I was eight years old, and saw water filtration since I was eight years old. And we have the limited edition straight Frog showerhead available for you at the Alex Jonestore dot comfort. About COVID, about the caravans during that time period, you have been literally all over the world, meant to the Darien Gap. You've been literally to this area in Spain, Morocco and that area where all this is just occurring.
Speaker 2: Michael Jah, what's your take.
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 15: I mean, what's happening in with in Morocco right now is something I went there five years ago with Chuck Colton. We I think I left from Darien. I think I left from Panama. I don't recall, but I went over to We went to a few places like Spain and then went to Morocco and then back to Spain and flew up to Lithuania looking at the same thing. But Morocco, let's talk about Morocco. Morocco is important.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 15: Five years ago Chuck Colton and I were there warning about it, saying, you know, I think they're going to end up going for Suita Melia.
Speaker 3: Right, And keep in mind, so some.
Speaker 15: People called Queta is a Spanish enclave in Morocco, and the Portuguese first took it in fourteen fifteen, right, Prince Henry the Navigator and all that. It's very important actually history. But in any case, so now Morocco. Why Morocco. I mean Queta Arsuta is one of the pillars of Hercules.
Speaker 3: Right, it's right by the Strait of Gibraltar.
Speaker 15: I mean the Straight of Gibraltar is you know important, you know, it's very important. So Strait of Gibraltar is one of the key straits on the planet Earth, one of the top seven.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 15: And also Morocco has about seventy percent of the world's phosphate. And so there's many other reasons why you why Morocco is a strategic place.
Speaker 3: By the way, Morocco was the.
Speaker 15: First country to recognize the United States as the United States in seventeen seventy seven.
Speaker 3: It was for trade purposes.
Speaker 15: But we've had the United States has had good relations with Morocco, oh the whole time, right, But in any case, Morocco is Key and the Strate of Gibraltar is right there, huge amounts of phosphate and other goodies, and so that's important, and so that you know in Morocco actually and it works very closely with Israel. Now, keep in mind, Morocco is another one of those battlegrounds between the Zionists and in the Chinese Communist Party. The Chinese Communist Party and the Zionists are both fighting over places like Argentina, Panama, Morocco, Thailand. A lot of people don't get a lot of ties actually disagree.
Speaker 3: They say that's not happening, but they're wrong.
Speaker 15: There actually is happening in Thailand, and other ties actually see it. But in any case, the CCP, the Chinese Communist Party, and the Zionists are fighting in all over the place. And I think one of the things that people will become aware of in the future is that the Zionist is trying to put the Chinese Communist Party into famine, which will actually put Japan into famine, which is where I'm at right now. A lot of people in the famine.
Speaker 3: I want to break so straight up. Malacca will be another target.
Speaker 1: I want to break that down, the global reality of the food crisis, because it's not just oil. It's being blocked through straight or hoar moves, also vital things like fertilized or other food products as well. Helium is another example for that modern world. Everything they're a TV TV, TV camera, camera camera, everything in this room, it requires the high high power eye processing chips and you can't make those without the helium. There's other ingredients, other things that are important that people don't even consider. We're going to talk about all of that after this upcoming break with Michael John really appreciate him joining me. I do want to talk to him about the latest agreement or talks of an agreement between Iran and Oman. I do want to talk to him about what he believes is going on in the CASPI and C as well, and the possibility of the Russians taking further around and or seizing Odessa. We're going to be covering all of that and much more, and I want to take your calls. So for the last segment of this third hour, I'm going to take your calls starting at the thirty five minute mark. I want to hear your predictions on World War three. And if you have questions for Michael Yawn after this break. Please during this break, share this feed.
Speaker 2: People need to know what you know. Share it with friends, family, loved ones, coworkers.
Speaker 3: You name it, some people call it.
Speaker 15: I call it suta, which is what a lot of people call it, and others call it quita, but a bit suita is what I call it. And that's what a lot of people call it. Okay, Right, So it's spelled ceuta suita, right, And it's one of the pillars of Hercules.
Speaker 3: It's right there at the Strait of Gibraltar.
Speaker 15: It's been very I mean, the Portuguese took it in fourteen fifteen, that's how important it is, you know. And and so about two hundred and twenty five or so years later Spain went for it, and now it's Spanish and so and it's still very important. And if you're going to take the Strait of Gibraltar, you're gonna take You're gonna take suite, right, and uh and and and so, and you're gonna keep in mind the fight between the Zionist or let's say Jews actually in.
Speaker 3: Spain is very very old, very old.
Speaker 15: I mean, I've got one of the old books here from Benjamin Natanyahu's father. It's about the Inquisition in the fifteen hundreds, right, It's the Spanish Inquisition in the fifteen hundreds, written by Benjamin Natyaw's father, right, So I mean this is this is this is old fight. So they're fighting each other, but it's about routes and resources. Remember, every war that we ever talk about is going to be about routes, resources and ideology, and the ideology is about That's it.
Speaker 3: That's the book right there. I've got it right here.
Speaker 15: So that's the You know that net Yaho was actually his actual name when he wrote it was mainly Aakowski, but they changed his name, so changed his name in the nineteen twenties. But in any case, these these old stories are still alive. And because remember the routes and resource actually the resources do change. Like nobody was using lithium and huge amounts five hundred years ago, right, and and helium wasn't even identified back then.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't used back then.
Speaker 15: But so the specific resources change and the specific routes also change, like for instance with you know, Suez opened in eighteen sixty nine and Panama nineteen fourteen, and many of the pipelines are new, but the general forces there, routes, resources and ideology, those don't change. And so that's what this is all about, routes for resources and ideology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not about some sort of like grand moral thing about oh, we got to stop the nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: That's not why this war is going on, is it.
Speaker 15: No, No, nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Zero.
Speaker 15: This is about This is about control of the world. So if we just go to the end state and what are the main oligarchical structures trying to achieve, two of them that are trying to achieve world domination are the Chinese Communist Party, which they're clear about working towards world domination, they don't hide it.
Speaker 3: And the Zionists are clear about it as well.
Speaker 15: But those two tectonic plates, oligarchical tectonic plates are you know, they're they run head onto each other, and so we're in the middle of all their earthquakes and so the the the Zionists are Uh, They've got certain advantages and disadvantages. And China's the same, like Chinese have larger numbers of people, uh, and the Zionists have better placement inside of the heads of Americans, for instance, with having huge amounts of you know, Christian Zionists, which is the way I was born or raised, let's say, and who are all behind? No matter what, you've got to defend Israel, you know which is Israel is actually just a formation that was you know made. They use the Zionist cult actually to take Israel. And and keep in mind when you when you bring this up, people say, are you saying that the Jews don't have a right to a homeland? Well, what's that got to do with Argentina? You know, what's that got to do with Panama? I mean, the Zionists don't confine themselves to making a homeland for the Jews. That taking uh, you know, the Israel or let's say Palestine. Actually taking Palestine, well that was a huge British op. They were trying to get control of the sus Canal and other routes and resources in that area, right, so you know, getting taking Palestine and using the Zionis cult to do it and forming the zion Keep in mind, Zionis doesn't mean jew Most of the Zionists are Christian.
Speaker 3: I got the Schofield Bible right over there.
Speaker 15: I just had it on my desk yesterday. And the Schofield Bible was all about making Zionists and so that they were. So the Zionis cult is a is. It has subheadings. It has some are Jewish, some are Atheists, some are Christian. Most are Christian. Actually some are Muslims. A lot of Muslims are actually Zionists, believe it or not, a lot of Kurds or Zionists. I've spent a lot of time with Kurds. So it's not like Zionist does not mean Judaism. They conflate that. You've been through this many times. I know your dad has talked about it many times.
Speaker 2: Really really qui.
Speaker 3: But that is a cult. That was.
Speaker 15: You know, you can make a cult like a like a key to a lock, right if you need to get something done and you need human resources to do it, because human resources are the number one resource. If you need the human resources to do it, one way to get those human resources if you can't hire them is just make a cult, right. But one problem with cults is they often get out of hand. So you bake the puppet and then the puppet might you know, end up eating you. Right, So these sorts of things are normal when making cults. And there you go, Jim Jones, I've read several.
Speaker 3: Books on that, you know.
Speaker 15: I studied cults for about three and a half years, and after nine to eleven, I did a lift and shift from my studies and I started studying cults and I tracked down all kinds of cults in one cult I actually lived with in California, and I tracked down these cannibals in India and Nepal in different places, and so I learned a great deal about cults. And one of the things I learned about cults is nobody ever sees the cult that they're in. Other thing is that cults will do anything, and I mean anything.
Speaker 3: They will put.
Speaker 15: Death jabs in their baby and put it on Instagram. They will sacrifice their first son or whatever, or all of their sons and daughter, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Colts will feed babies.
Speaker 15: To cross and uh, you know in the soonder Muns and Bangladesh, right, there's nothing that they won't do. I've been to the Soonder Muns by the way. It's quite an interesting place. But in any case, when you look at when you cults can be created, creation of cults is both an art and I don't know if we're still online to it.
Speaker 2: No, you're good, we're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Art and science get into it.
Speaker 3: Looks like we knocked offline.
Speaker 2: Now you're with me.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, looks I got you.
Speaker 15: Oh, because I see that the uh, the the clock stopped and whatnot, and the screen stopped.
Speaker 3: Okay. So so the creation of cults.
Speaker 15: Cults can spontaneously a form like, for instance, ship cults. In other words, like somebody may sail from you know, let's say it's two hundred years ago and people jumping a ship from Rotterdam and they're heading off to I don't know, Batavia or something, and a cult can form on that ship. So cults can personality cults people that are you know, you know, just around a personality. Often those cults are just about somebody's meglomania, or they want to make money or that sort of thing. And then there's other cults on a more grand scale, like communism, and those sorts of cults, let's say Antifa that was made a little Antifa cult.
Speaker 3: I was out with those Antifa guys quite a lot.
Speaker 15: They've got their own cult going which was designed for purpose, right, Black Lives Matter cult, right. So you so there's many cults can be formed and they can be disassembled as well. And the Zionus cult was formed largely by British and some Jews, but Zionis immediately started killing Jews, and Zionis and Jews have been killing each other ever since. But the Zionists were working later. The Zionists came first, but the Zonis and the Nazis ended up teaming up in Germany to get to get Jews to go over to Palastine.
Speaker 2: Part of the deal.
Speaker 3: Take Palestine.
Speaker 2: That's history. People don't know about that, tell them.
Speaker 3: Right, and it's straight up part of the deal.
Speaker 15: And then a lot of Zionists and Nazis moved to Argentina together, right, I mean they live down there together now, literally live there together now. And so the Zionists and the and the Nazis were hand in glove because the Zionists were working to get Jews, they were the Zionists were doing huge terrorism against Jews. This is well documented by Jews. Right, you can look up old newspaper articles. You'll have no problem finding them where Jewish partisans capture.
Speaker 3: Zionists and kill them all, or Zionists kill.
Speaker 15: Jews because they're trying to push them down to Palestine, because it's about routes and resources. It didn't have anything to do with the homeland for the Jews. I mean, when you know Einstein wrote that letter and what nineteen forty eight he's warning about the Zionis wanted to meet with him, he refused to meet with him, and you know that sort of thing. I mean, this is this is well, but anyway the books can be made.
Speaker 1: To ask you a question about this really quick, because I'm drawing a conclusion from what you just said.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you about your opinion on this. I wrote this down.
Speaker 1: It's a sick evolution on American manifest destiny. They're going to have a true global empire, just like Israel are real fifty first state. They're going to have an Argentina, they're going to have a Cyprus, They're going to have a Thailand like that. That seems to be the agenda to me, how do you think about that? What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's obviously what they're doing.
Speaker 15: For instance, the place you know, like the Trump's taking Sazan Island. If you look where that is, I mean, that's strategically placed. If you look at the place where the Israelis are going in Thailian, they're going to Kotal, Copanan and Ko Samui, which I've spent more than three months on those islands in particular, they I used to have an office in Thailand. But they're also taking a place called Pi, which is where the Japanese were in World War Two. Right now, those three islands down the Kulf of Thailian that I just mentioned, Koto, Kopanana and Kosamui, those are not strategic now now, but in the future they will be those when a corridor is built across the kraw Isthmus to bypass the Strait of Malacca, you know, and Al Johnson and I first went and did a reconn of that in twenty.
Speaker 3: Fourteen for this very reason.
Speaker 15: In twenty fourteen, we were down there studying this because we thought, sooner or later, Straight and Malacca will be interrupted, and Chinese and others are going to want a corridor across the kraw Isthmus. Now we're set to see straight of Malacca get interrupted. Suddenly, those three islands where the Israelis are settling will be very important. And also there's a lot of energy in the Gulf Italian. I could go into that for hours, but let's lift and shift over to places like Cyprus, in Sazan Island. These are all along strategic corridors. Right Look where Israel is or taking out Gaza Gaza. There's a huge amount of energy off of Gaza. And if you're going to build the Ben gary On canal, you need Gaza, you want that, right, So this is all part of and by the way, building a canal through the idea of building a canal through through Israel or Palestine is nothing new.
Speaker 3: I mean I've got an old French book. I'm sorry and old.
Speaker 15: I've got an old French book about building canals across three different reconns for the Christmas Andilian or Siam at the time eighteen sixty seven. But then I've got another old book from the British from eighteen fifty seven. I think it's a British Navy captain had forgotten his name.
Speaker 3: It's interesting book.
Speaker 15: But you know he's had the idea of building the dead Red Med Canal, which is from the Dead Seed to the Med or the from the Med to the Dead Seed to the Red Sea, right, so you could build a canal there and that would be a bypass over to India, right for the British. But of course the French opened the sus in eighteen sixty nine, so that put a nix on that, so they didn't need it anymore. But you know, in World War One, it's not about Ferdinand getting shot, you know, that had nothing.
Speaker 3: To do with that.
Speaker 15: It had to do with that railway, the Berlin to Baghdad railway. It had to do with the Germans building that railway, you know, automate all that stuff. Right now, if the Germans had really succeeded with that railway, that would have been a that would have been an arrow pointed right at the heart of the British Empire, you know India right right. So I mean, so this is all about routes and resources and ideology.
Speaker 1: All right, I want to ask you a question based off that, what future routes and resources are going to be developed or being developed?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Now you can look at Lebanon in Syria as an example of trying to cut a corridor.
Speaker 2: There your thoughts on.
Speaker 15: That, Notice that the only port working there are the ports are the israelis right, They've already knocked out Lebanon and Syrian, you know, I mean there, so that is forcing the energy right, So the energy corridor will be through Israel, right, there you go and so and so there you go with that very important corridor from India, and but ultimately you'll end up with corridors through Israel as well. There's something that's not on that map is if they build the Ben Guryon Canal, that'll be right through Israel, right. And I think you know, when that ever given ship was you know, caught in the Suez in recent years, that was not a coincidence.
Speaker 3: I think there. I'm just.
Speaker 15: I'm guessing what they were doing was prodding the system and seeing what would happen when Suez has closed, but also probably trying to gin up a lot more support to build the Ben gury On Canal.
Speaker 3: So the Ben Guryon.
Speaker 15: Canal is not the canal that I was talking about, you know, that's not the that's not the dead med Red Canal, that is, that was a different canal. But the Ben Guryon Canal will go right there from Akamba, you know, through Israel and right out there through you know you need Gaza for that, right So Israel is just vital terrain, just like Panama is.
Speaker 3: Like Morocco is.
Speaker 15: And look at where they're placing their chips. They're wisely the Zion. They're wisely placing their chips. It's not about a homeland right there, you know, Patagonia and all that stuff. Down down in Argentina, I think you're gonna end up. I mentioned this to you before. I think we're gonna end up seeing a war eventually. I think down in Argentina, I think Argentina will go for for Falklands eventually, you know, take that from the British, which I think they should easily do. Probably we'll see and and I think that you'll eventually see a war between Argentina and Brazil. And I think that will be about putting Chinese into famine because you know, China gets a lot of their food from Brazil and so when if if there is an interruption of the food and you know, there's been floods and whatnot in Brazil, which is interrupting some of the food. But if you if you control the Panama Canal and you interrupt the other routes like Malacca and Sunda and Lombac and also going around the tip of South America down there, and also the bioceanic corn or Masako. My wife and I have gone down to look at the bioceanic corridor between you know, Brazil and Paraguay and.
Speaker 3: In Argentina and Chile.
Speaker 15: Right, these things looks like the Internet's unstable, but these things they're all So you've got the Zionist and the Chinese are fighting over these different routes and resources.
Speaker 3: They're fighting over them.
Speaker 15: It's invisible to most people, but it's not invisible to the people that are actually fighting these right, So that's why you see the United States going for the energy, destroying energy and places like Russia and food supply and coming out of the Black Sea from Ukraine and Russia. You're gonna end up seeing, i think a war with Turkey and Israel, or let's say Turkey and the United States obviously, and Turkey, say Egypt and the United States, you know, under the guise of protecting Israel because the sus Canal is there and the Nile is there, right, So I think you're gonna see a lot of water infrastructure destroyed. I'm curious if we're gonna end up seeing Mosel Dam destroyed at some point, maybe Aswan over in Egypt.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 15: Because this is clearly about population reduction is one of the main goals.
Speaker 3: Of the Zionist faction.
Speaker 15: Now the Chinese, the Chinese Communist Party faction, they want the global population to be Han Chinese speaking Mandarin, right, So that's in sharp contrast to what Zionists want, you know, the I just don't want the world being Han Chinese and speaking Mandarin. So they're frenemies, the Chinese and the Zionists. They are frenemies both dismantling the United States and Europe and other places.
Speaker 3: Also fighting each other.
Speaker 15: So while they fight each other, they're also cooperating on fighting mutual enemies like US because Zionists us, they they basically are a fungus in the American brain and they're using the United States to destroy itself while furthering the goals of the Zionis, and the Chinese are trying to do the same but when it comes to taking over the brain of the United States, definitely desires to have the.
Speaker 3: Upper hand at the moment.
Speaker 15: But the Zions are doing so many insane over the top you know, Epstein Island death jabs, just genocide and rape and murder and celebrating it that they're causing a lot of the They're losing a lot of their support base, which I think is causing a lot of panic in there. They realize that the clock is sticking on their support base, so they have to take us out as quickly as.
Speaker 3: Possible, which I think is what the draft that.
Speaker 15: You know, I think we will end up having a draft at this rate, and that draft will up killing off Americans and Europeans and then stuffing our uniforms with people who highest the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society has helped come bring across the border.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 15: And you know, when I call Trump orange fungus, it upsets people, But he is an orange fungus. I mean he's he's part of the fungus. I mean he's a He is the desionist, and that brainon fungus is very effective right now.
Speaker 3: He is the swamp.
Speaker 2: He literally is the swamp. It's undeniable.
Speaker 1: We fight another country, right, so good, No, we just fight another countries war openly. That's my only commentary on that. I'm want to read out the number really quick for people to join us. In the next segment, I want to hear what you have to say on the national draft. I want to hear what you have to say on the possibility to already hear of World War three. I want to hear about what you think about what's going on Middle East right now? Call in five one two two six six O six four two. Talk to me and really talk to Michael Yon, a true expert.
Speaker 3: Good thing here, hellopezing.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, we'll go back to him in a minute. Call in five one two two six six O six four two. That's five one two two six six six four two. I want to hear from you. We're going to be right back. But when you call in, you're going to get to the front of the line if you have a really key important question. So talk to the people screening five one two two sixty six O six four two.
Speaker 2: I want to hear from you.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, everything that Michael has gone over is he didn't just start saying this He's been saying this for quite some time. There's a number of people that have been saying this for quite some time. They just don't get listened to by the power structure because the power structure is involved and wants all this to happen. Right, So we have to be the change that we want to see, and this starts by everybody being aware of what's happening and nobody denying the reality anymore.
Speaker 2: Do we still have him? We're going to reconnect to Michael.
Speaker 1: Michael is Afar weighs ways in Japan where he lives, So we'll be.
Speaker 2: Joining Michael very soon.
Speaker 1: I'm going to continue reading this article I was reading earlier on the closure in on Trump's commentary on it. Trump told the White Trump told Fox the White House is now having very good discussions with the Ronnie and officials as part of all day negotiation. That's Trump White House, and that the straight or horn moves reopening is going to be very soon. If they back out again, they're going to get hit really hard. We don't have the ability to do that. Michael Joan just went over all the vital choke points and really points of failure that are already huge problems and really make any possibility of winning a war or continuing a war untenable. He had said the same by close of last week, that's right, more threats, but by the weekend reverse course and decided to refrain from attacking Iran again. That's what we call taco, That's what it means to chicken out, and that's.
Speaker 2: Honestly a good thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: When I make these criticisms, if he leaves right now and goes home, I look like a moron, right, But I also don't because he did genocide and war crime and supported it. So you guys, people that want to compromise, people that want to say anything less than getting us out right this second is enough. I just I don't really have a place in my heart for you anymore, because we're going to hell in a handbasket here. Under the current proposal, ships entering the Straight would use the channel closest to Iran, with Iran coordinating inbound traffic, while vessels leaving the Straight would use the Omani side with must Get managing outbound traffic.
Speaker 2: The proposal also includes a service fee.
Speaker 1: They can't legally charge a toll tolls or illegal can't charge, but you can do environmental fee, management fee, whatever language you want to use, with the revenue split between iron no mon. According to the source brought outlines have been largely agreed on and with the remaining discussions focused on implementation and timing. Axios that is the CIA shout out to the Feds. The spooks reported something similar in which the US is nearing a horror news deal. Axios added, there are no tolls or fees that would be charged during the sixty day period.
Speaker 2: Sounds a lot like.
Speaker 1: THEOU which we violated and the parties who work on clearing naval minds from the media and land of the Strait within thirty days. That involves the Europeans. As for the claim of no tolls, you got it right there. It's like, hey, it's an extortion. We're going to make it like a donation and we have to acquiesce to that. We're not going to be able to stop them from charging that toll. That's not a toll, just like.
Speaker 2: We did the war.
Speaker 1: That's not a war. It's also a war for forty seven years. I'm Rex Jones rex Jones News on Twitter, Instagram. Please follow me there. Rex Jones News with the z should be pretty easy to find. I do Gray Area Talks, New American journal I've got a morning show and an evening show just for you. I'm looking forward to talking to you and Michael Jahan in the next segment. But follow me there, crew, please. Michael Trump reject Zelenski's request for more Patriot missiles. US President Trump has reportedly rejected Zelenski's request for hundreds of additional Patriot interceptor missiles. Financial Times oh has claimed, citing people familiar with the talks, the refusal comes to Washington or as. Washington has also cast doubt on plans to allow Ukraine to manufacture the weapons under license.
Speaker 2: They can't make these for years and years and years.
Speaker 1: They don't have the rare earth minerals to do it, and we don't have hundreds of Patriot missiles. They live in a fantasy world. Dude, How still, what's your take? Right?
Speaker 3: Well? The United States is being blaed down. I mean, you know, keep it in mind, the Zionists and the.
Speaker 15: Chinese are clearly working as tag team to destroy US, even while they know that they're fighting each other. They're frenemies, straight up enemies. The United States is being bled down. China is going to go for Taiwan at some point. And speaking of information war, many people think that Taiwan is a breakaway province of China, but actually it never was. For zero days, was Formosa or Taiwan ever part of China.
Speaker 3: It just never was.
Speaker 15: I bet some smart guys recently, some months ago, we were on a joint interview.
Speaker 3: It was three of them and one of.
Speaker 15: Me, you know, all the highly educated guys, and they're talking about the breakaway province, and I said, okay, it never was, but irregardless, but they started doubling down. Yes, actually they were saying Formosa was part of China. And I'm like, okay, I'll bet you ten thousand dollars, but yet ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Put your money where your mouth is.
Speaker 15: I don't care about your PhDs and all that nonsense.
Speaker 3: Let's get down to it.
Speaker 15: If Formosa was ever part of China, there would be a mountain of evidence taller than Mountain Everest. It wouldn't take you ten seconds to start digging into it, right, But you know, so then I actually, let's change that bet from ten thousand dollars to just two ounces of gold. Let's make a gold stand, right, but nobody has ever been able to collect that. You know, when I've said, if you ever see me betting somebody like a ounce of gold, bet on my side, because I already know the answer.
Speaker 3: Right, Taiwan was.
Speaker 15: Never part foremost it was never part of China, just never was. But that doesn't change the fact that China will probably take it. And keep in mind the Israel works very closely. They're in Taiwan, right, And so anyway, this is all quite quite interesting. This is where I'm at now. Japan is also on the menu for China big time. I spent a lot of time in China. I've written three books on this. Unfortunately they're only in Japanese. But I've spent a lot of time in China and more than twenty years in Asia actually looking at this. For instance, that China, if they're going to go for Taiwan, they're going to go for Okinawa. Right, You don't go for you don't go for Taiwan without going for Okinawa.
Speaker 3: That's a package deal right there, right, And so this this is a big war, This is big stuff. So when we see these.
Speaker 15: Famines that unfold, they're going to disrupt governments all over the world. And what's gonna happen with China. I don't know what's gonna happen with Thailand.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 15: And TIES often think, no, We've got so much food, nothing can.
Speaker 3: Happen to us, But actually it can.
Speaker 15: I've been warning TIES for years that even Thailand could go into famine. In fact, that would be key to putting others into famine, would be to take out countries like Tailian to put Thailand into food problems. Right, So, uh, in any case, this this is a large war that's unfolding.
Speaker 3: And let me say one thing.
Speaker 15: By the way, before I came on with you, I was on with Redacted, with you know, Clayton and Natalie, right, and there started to be these funny things that popped up on the screen which they said had never happened before. And then I came on with you, and the signal got you know, I had to to restart and come back in. It's pretty interesting, isn't it. It's critically from anytime I talk about these things, it happens a lot. It happens a lot. Right when I start talking about these things and I get too close to the bone, something happens weird with the connections, or like I said with thredacted, just right before I went on with you, they were getting these big pop ups on the screen that they never had happened before.
Speaker 3: Fascinating, isn't it?
Speaker 2: It is fascinating.
Speaker 1: It's because you're telling the truth and we got callers on the board that want to talk about it. Let's go to Judy in Florida with a question for Michael getting out of Iron War.
Speaker 2: Is it too late? I think we believe that it is. Judy, You're on the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the major concern for me, and I have to say that it's an honor to speak with you, mister John. I simply you know, I have two jab kids. There's a lot of deaths that I've seen in customers that I have in my family, or just stabilitating illnesses. But yeah, the straightforward question is is there really a pathway out of this madness all ready? Even though there is like a coalition that's forming with Joe Kent and Marjorie Taylor Green on one side, trying to form a new party or even the New Christian Right, that could be a pathway, you know, in a sane fashion, to move to a constitutional government to something that makes sense to everyone. What do you see in the cards?
Speaker 3: Oh then hello from Florida. I'm from Florida. I miss it. But the you know, I grew up punt nalligators there.
Speaker 15: So literally, in any case, there's not going to be a path out of the Iran war. That's not what this is about. This is about population reduction, if Americans are going to do this. I was speaking with a friend yesterday that I used to babysit. Now he's a serious businessman and that sort of thing, And you know, he was saying, you know, you know which side do we side with, you know, the Zionist or the Chinese.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how about neither one.
Speaker 15: We're Americans, you know, I mean, And so it really comes down to we need to cut ties.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 15: I mean, it's very difficult to do because the Zionists are deeply.
Speaker 3: Embedded into our system.
Speaker 15: I mean they're in all the top intelligence and military and that sort of thing business. So I mean, this is deeply co sanguinated at a DNA level, like literally right, So it's very serious. But they are clearly a huge component of those are dead set.
Speaker 3: On destroying the United States. And they're open about it.
Speaker 15: I mean, highest is bringing the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society is bringing people into the United States and taking them up to places like Minnesota and Michigan and helping them get into office, right, helping literally helping you know, the Iranians and others and Somalies and these sorts of things into the United States. And Chinese. I mean the Highest Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society. Their office in Darien Gap is I mean almost least their office. Actually it's right next to a camp called San Vacine Camp.
Speaker 3: I call it China Camp.
Speaker 15: And that camp I call it China Camp because that's where most of the Chinese go through the go through the Darien Gap. They stay in the camp that's operated in part by Highest Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society and all these Iranians and others that come through Hebrew Immigrant Aid.
Speaker 3: Societies helping them invade the United States.
Speaker 15: So, I mean, so we have to cut ties with these people who pretend to be our you know, you know the whole keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Speaker 3: Well, we are their enemies. They treat us as enemies.
Speaker 15: They keep us closer so they can infect us and destroy the United States. That's exactly what's happening. We have to Actually, this is long term. It's not going to happen in five years. It won't happen in twenty years. It has This is a process war. It's been a process to get to where we're at. And but when it comes to the Iran War though, by the way, that's there's that's that's just one battlefield. Actually the you know, Ukraine and Russia and all that, that's the same war. So this is not meant to get out of This is not meant This is meant to bleed the United States down. This is meant to make us weaker and eventually destroy us and depopulate planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got another caller on that. Thank you, Judy, appreciate the call. It's good at Dave in California, Michael jan putin Russia, Castro Dave, what's on your mind?
Speaker 16: Hey, how's it going you guys? So refreshing to talk to you guys today.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 16: I've really enjoyed Michael, listening to you talk about routes and resources and ideology, and I think there's a lot of that. I just I hear all kinds of things and I never hear people come up with the idea that maybe just maybe Putin really takes Zelensky out if he wanted to. We could see a quarter in Moscow in the eighties with satellite and this guy's all over the place and going to soccer and World Cup stuff. If you really think about it, if Putin really wanted him out, really wanted Fidel Castro out, he you know, when he would pull open to his chest and act excited. You know, I'm not afraid of anything. Maybe that could be something that's happening, you know. And Ukraine didn't want to be be a part of NATO, they didn't want to be a part of Russia. It's a big farming place. They're getting rid of farmers and people. And maybe they're doing the same thing in Iran. Iran's not I don't think in the International Monetary Fund or any of that kind of stuff now. And the other thing that I think we need to think about is people are not defined by a flag. They're defined by individuals. And I think there's there could be Chinese people and different people around the world that are coming across the borders that are like need to be interviewed, and we need to hear them say, yeah, they were tracking our cell phones and this is the only place we can come. You know, maybe some of them are good, maybe if some are trying to run from all that. But anyway, I want to hear what you guys think about that.
Speaker 15: I think I think he's on Dave Dave right, Yes, sir, I think he's onto something. I think you're onto something incredibly important. I think about it daily. Actually, there seems to be another higher level to this, and quite in fact, there quite obviously is the question is how does that plumbing work? I don't actually understand how that plumbing works, but there is clearly, for instance, the war between Russia and Ukraine is clearly uh you know, diminished, taking both of those off of.
Speaker 3: Line, right, and uh and and uh there.
Speaker 15: There appeer Is is actually Putin involved in a higher level of this, right, I mean he met privately with Trump.
Speaker 16: When he interviewed Tucker, and he goes, we need global leaders. Bruni told Tucker that, and Klaus Schwab's got pictures with him. Zolensky putin, he's got pictures when you whose grandpa I think is from originally from Russia? And how come all the Israel pms are always from Ukraine over the years for the prime ministers, is there some kind of Russian or European or a pride of a heritage that is, you know, you pretend to say that you're Jewish, but if thou shall not kill. There's rabbis in Israel so angry right now saying you are not making our people look good, You're hurting our people. And it makes you wonder that sometimes people wear masks to pretend to be somebody. And remember what Lennon said, you confuse your enemies for blaming them for what you're doing. And so the right point it really believe any world leaders, you know, Putin could be saying, hey, hey, hey, but if Putin wanted to take Zelenski out, we all know that guy would be done in seconds. With the KGB and all that stuff. Everyone knows where everyone is through satellite and heat imagery and all that stuff. They've got to know all that, you know, But everyone's working in a consorted effort and realizing it's a banking empire and routes resources and ideology. But I don't think we should. I think it would be really awesome to reach out to people in other countries because freedom is popular. You know, don't hurt people and don't steal their stuff after that, you know, don't be gotcha? Did you get that email? What do an email? Oh you don't check your emails? No I do, you didn't check it today. We need to tell the gotcha people in our lives, even if it's family, don't be gotcha. Don't be getting back at people. And when you do that, it start on that level, it could spread worldwide and people could say, you know, I have a Chinese friend that I long jumped with in college, and on his thing, he has a picture saying all the laws that happen in China. If you get pulled over, you lose your license for like five years for just you know, running a red light. You know, he's being pretty brave to put himself out there, you know. And so anyway, beautiful, call about this. I think about this every night. We need to enjoy life. We need to rise above. We need to encourage people. It's not who wins the race and track. It's being out there and being beautiful. It's it's it's measurable. There's no politics, you know, and you know, don't say oh, I got to win, so I got to take this guy's knee out in football, either, don't be you know, is is the is the win important enough to hurt another person?
Speaker 1: Well, when we get something over on our fellow citizen, we're putting a situation where we're crabb in the bucket and we're not really getting anything over anybody. We're just losing slightly less stuff. And that that's the reality. And we got to stop trying to attack each other and screw each other over and realize that if if we, if we have this world war, it's already started. If we if it continues and escalates in the way that Michael You've predicted and a lot of others have predicted as as well, leading experts, we're not going to have a world And like that's what really matters.
Speaker 16: Here, what race?
Speaker 11: You're right?
Speaker 16: I mean, they're broke right now, they don't they're broke, The banks are broke, and it's just even going back to the Bible and money change. Though, like Ron Paul said, three thousand years ago, they were printing on Mulberry Bark. This game has been played before, you know, and they went to turn into Mulberry Bark and they said, sorry, that's just paper, you know, for gold or whatever. And Bob Marley listen to Bob Marley talks about debasing their souls, debasing their goal. All these different people throughout time have talked about very libertarian ideas. The individual is important. You protect the individual, you protect everybody. Groups divide people. So it's just I'm so passionate about this and hearing you guys talk about this and be so brave, it's beautiful and it's it's awesome. And I try and explain to people, explain the explain the first, second, and third Amendment differently to people feel like this, please please don't hurt me. Can I Can I just say something?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 16: Please? Can I use my words? Can I use my words? Then they're like, oh shoot, that sounds And then number two please, I just you're not listening to me. I need to be able to protect myself. This is my family, my property. I don't want any problems. I don't want to shoot first. I don't want to hurt anybody. And like number four is like, can I just have my property and grow some food? Here? The homage You're like, can we just grow food and be left alone? We know your system doesn't work. Why are you on our property with aks because of raw milk? You know it's crazy?
Speaker 1: Totally agree, phenomenal call Michael just what he's saying there about the pro humanity pro hum in future, where it really is the idea of groups dividing the population versus the rights of the individual.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 15: I mean, well, on our local levels that's very important, and I agree on the larger levels, we've got a lot of predators out there and they're not going to listen to that.
Speaker 3: They're going to go for it. I mean, they're clearly.
Speaker 15: I mean, but on our local level, that's the way we need to treat our neighbors. That's the way we need to treat our families and our people around us and the people that we come in contact with. But again, we're facing and those predators have to be addressed as predators. Otherwise we're just going to be their victims and they will show no mercy.
Speaker 2: Right, And what's their pathway to doing that? What do you see?
Speaker 1: What's your predictions as we round out the warroom today?
Speaker 2: What do you see next four weeks and four months?
Speaker 15: Well, they're clearly this is a process. So it's not like an event. You know, we we tend to we tend to frame things as events like a football game or something. It has a start and an end, like World War two, a start and an end. But in reality, this is huge, ever, never ending process wars that are unfolding, and so what you what we're seeing is the never ending process of people trying to different oligarchical systems coming and going. Like you know, the Dutch East India Company is no longer master of the universe, the British East India Company no longer master of the universe. People do come in go uh, but but but.
Speaker 3: The same the game doesn't change.
Speaker 15: The fights over routes, resources and ideology actually doesn't change. And uh you know that the weapons and that change and that sort of thing, and the actual resources and routes that we fight over changed, But it always comes down to routes, resources and ideology. And there is always some component of people that want to be king and they'll do anything to achieve I mean, they're addicted to power.
Speaker 3: It's just it goes within.
Speaker 15: It's in some people's it appears to be in their DNA or their upbringing or something. But when these people are out there, which is always uh, there's always people out there that that will take your life for you know, a penny or just for fun and uh and and some of these death cults will do that, such as designists.
Speaker 3: That's a clear death cult.
Speaker 1: Right. And when you destroy a civilization, which is what they've done to the Palestinians, when you fly in their cities, when you tear up people's olive trees and demolish their homes, They've demolished they say twenty thousand, other estimates say over fifty thousand homes in Lebanon. You're not doing that, you know, even out of conquest necessarily, you're.
Speaker 2: Doing that out of like a mandate from heaven.
Speaker 1: It's beyond it becomes it's a political ideology. It's married to religious ideology. The only other one I can think of is Islam. Is that accurate.
Speaker 15: I wouldn't say completely accurate, but it's largely accurate. I mean, but they're clearly enjoying their genocide. They're doing a holocaust, right, I mean, they're doing a holic. They've already done a holocaust on Gaza, and they're doing it to Lebanon. They're going to do it to Jordan, I think, and they'll they've been doing it to Syria. They will eventually go for Iraq. Iraq has already been devastated due to years of war. And by the way, you don't see phosphate flowing from Iraq anymore. That's another thing that took a long time that you know, like in nineteen ninety one, the war in Iraq UH and the subsequent sanctions and.
Speaker 3: The war and then the later war in Iraq I was in.
Speaker 15: There's no phosphate flowing out of Iraq now, but that I think you're gonna see the Gulf states be taken off.
Speaker 3: Line one by one.
Speaker 16: UH.
Speaker 3: I don't know when k s a Kingdom.
Speaker 15: Of Saudi Arabia UH, places like it can also be taken off line. That there have been attacks already on the on the UH.
Speaker 3: You know the.
Speaker 15: Desalinization there in Kuwait, which is a pretty big deal, right, And I think eventually you may see Mosul Damn get blown up in in uh In in in near Mosul actually, which would be devastating for Iraq.
Speaker 3: So this is this is a.
Speaker 15: Global genocides unfolding, and it takes it's taking a long time.
Speaker 3: It's a long process. It's not an event.
Speaker 15: There's no time limit, there's no starting stop point and uh and there's no rules. They don't play by any rules whatsoever other than you know, when they run out of ammunition, they're out of ammunition.
Speaker 3: That's the only rules they play by.
Speaker 15: Anything they can get away with, they'll get away with it. There's no there's no right to privacy, there's nothing of that. You know, with these videos that you're showing the committing genocide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to ask about that because you say like, they'll never stop, and I agree, unless they run out of bullets. What about the reality of the fuel problem? What about the the diesel and the jet fuel. Are they going to have any sort of issue there? What are they going to have to do to continue their genocide?
Speaker 15: Well that you know that will lead us further down the road to famines, right, these fuel issues, and so you know, Catherine Austin sent me a substack last night actually about the energy war. Some people will say that this is all a big energy war. My friend Matt Bracken has said that quite a few times. And Matt's very smart and he's very accurate.
Speaker 3: A lot of the things on that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he's super smart. I pay very close attention to him. But on that I think he's a little off. I think that the energy war is a subset of the larger war, which is about deep population in world control, which Matt sees that actually, but we just ascribe a little bit. He ascribes a little bit more weight to the energy part. To me, the energy part is a subcomponent, a huge subcomponent, but a subcomponent of the larger depopulation and so to control basically Planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Right, and that works in tandem with the vaccine, that works in tandem with the coming AI and mass surveillance is really already here. And if they can do it to the Palestinians, they can do it to you too, because you can sent via proxy.
Speaker 2: That's what I believe.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm so anti words, why I'm so against the Palestinian genocide. It's just it's the worst thing in the twenty first century that I've seen.
Speaker 15: I'm going to use that consent via proxy. I'm gonna start using that. Write it down, because that's exactly. You know, every once in a while you hear something, You're like, bingo, I need that.
Speaker 3: That's that's saying that's consent via proxy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've been saying.
Speaker 15: And because you know, when people are like this one little private chat group on that I'm one and or I'm pretty much pmng there, but somehow I'm still on their mailing list. There's a bunch of Zionists on there and bragging about like one of them yesterday bragging about how his portfolios up forty percent.
Speaker 3: Of course I ripped into him.
Speaker 15: And they won't take me off the mailing list. So I just disrupt their heart patterns by, you know, saying, look, and you're bragging about your portfolios, you are the worst filth on planet Earth at the end of the day, right, Right, you're just bragging about killing everybody you can kill.
Speaker 3: It's all fun and games to you.
Speaker 15: But anybody puts a scratch on you, it's like, oh poor me. Professional victims are always predators. Anytime you meet a professional victim, that guy will stab you in the back the moment he gets.
Speaker 3: The chance, and he'll enjoy it. Right.
Speaker 15: And so there's actual cults that are based on professional victimhood, right, and it's there's quite a few of them actually, and cults and cultures some are based on being professional victims. You got to keep your arms distanced from them as you'd never hire them, don't associate with them other than keeping your enemies closer, right, and because they'll they'll they'll they'll come and get you.
Speaker 1: Wow, powerful stuff. Where can people find you, Michael Yon?
Speaker 3: On my substack?
Speaker 15: Substack, Michael Yon, that's where I predicted openly that that's my website there, but my substack. On my substack, you'll see, that's where I predicted in writing many of the things that you're seeing unfold now.
Speaker 3: In July of twenty twenty five, I predicted
Speaker 15: On my substack that the Strait of Horror moves would be closed by Zionus and they'll blame it on the Iranians, which is exactly what happened.