Speaker 2: Geordage.
Speaker 1: You have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let chin tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, this hour has brought you by Rock the Bank, final week for our thousand dollars cash giveaways this round.
Speaker 3: Man can't believe it. It's already almost overs. To get your thousand while you can. We had another winner, Thomas aka love his English Muffins, Thomas out of Merritt Island aka Tom. Can you believe that? P one listener of this radio that means diehard listener. By the way, Mott, Tom.
Speaker 2: Brought himself one thousand dollars. You could be next right around nine oh five. That'll be the first time, first chance, and we do it hourly throughout the day, thirteen times. Today you definitely have the best chance ever.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know I said that on a day after or Saint Patti's Day, but today after Rockville and they see all these big since they were in town, people are slacking.
Speaker 2: But not you. Let's begin in Nashville. We're a shirtless and shoeless man stole the dive Bar's party bus. He's you mean the place that we were out at. No. No, not our dive bar at Rockville. This is the dive bar in Nashville. There on the strip. They have a little shuttle that'll take you know, people from their hotels and stuff over to their establishment to get loaded. And well, this dude, some sketchball, saw an opportunity, and well he jumped on it and also managed to smash into several cars. All of a sudden, I heard a loud bang outside. Two cars are running trying to share one lane here. To be honest, it was so loud I thought it was gunshots at first. Probably just have to scrape up all of our pennies right here and go get another bus to keep the show on the road until we figure out what's going on. He was. He would have kept going, but he one of the accidents caused a fluid leak on the bus and he abandoned it and hauled ass barefoot acids elbows and they never caught him. What's the time, far party bus on the side of the road leaking fluids.
Speaker 3: Anytime there's leaking fluids, man, it's never truly is it ever?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: No r ac right above Pat's head gurgling, it's gone.
Speaker 2: When you hear words leak, seepage, ooze, dude, you know what I'm saying, right, none of them, of course, none of them. Drainage, well, drainage can have good is good in many cases.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're in that neighborhood where the lady put cement or whatever. No, it's concrete talking to concrete inside of the drains. If you're there and there's drainage, awesome, How are they doing? Are they that problem has been fixed? I thought it was. I'm just wondering how they're doing after with all the insurance and that sucked. If you don't know what we're talking about. Those new to the area. Some lady didn't like a drain in her yard. She thought she owned it, so she had somebody fill it up with what concrete with concrete.
Speaker 2: And it flooded the whole neighborhood for about six months. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, hurricane came through during all that, and that's really good.
Speaker 2: Um. Get a wild hair circle June fourteenth on your calendar. If you're the athletic type, maybe you participate in a five k in South Carolina. It'll be clothing optional. The Carolina Foothills Resort is hosting the five K clothing optional event. They are nudist joint. Yeah, they've already got one hundred and sixty one people locked in.
Speaker 3: Are they going to do the five K in their newdest area only?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, they can't just go open out into I mean South Carolina, dude, I mean you're not My daughter's living there right now.
Speaker 3: So how big? How many laps they have do around the resort? It's how big is the resort?
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like it's pretty decent sized joint. You're gonna need SPF fifty all the way for that if you're hey, speaking of some to mention the chafing and.
Speaker 3: Whatnot, I know there's no chafing if you don't have clothes on, I don't know. Hey, speaking of SPF and some block you know how promote Okay, this is a little deep, but follow me, people. You have promotional items that, like radio stations usually give away, are kind of cheesy, you know, because you gotta buy so many, like the BWL koozies they only fit the they only fit the seltzers and whatnot, which was genius, but that's what you get sometimes from Pakistan. So anyway, that the little sum block things that we have for going into summer, pat look at my face. It really does not sumburn for a guy that was at Rockville, non sup. Look that was one of those little cheesey j r r Some blocks. Somebody told me Friday said those things are legit. I used them wherever she was, and man, I swear by it now.
Speaker 2: So we actually bought some high quality stuff. Yeah, and we didn't, but yeah, the bosses did. And I mean I may have, like, you know, something from.
Speaker 3: It, because you know, I think it's I don't think that's from Pakistan. I think that one's from China. And I'm sure there's a microchip in my pores. Yeah, who knows. I got it.
Speaker 2: Microchips and your pores.
Speaker 3: I have kids, it's cancers.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 3: You can't show about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: God, you just did well.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I'm concerned. Actually, I'm gonna check to take an appointment with the doc.
Speaker 2: Finally in the round one here, and we had two more rounds idiotology to go, so we're just warming up, just warming up. Our good buddy Antonio Brown, former Tampa Bay buccaneer untill he stripped off his jersey and said, I quit in the middle of an asshole. But anyway, you know he's been I called him earlier. I said, he's clearly a trouble magnet. Nothing screams potential trouble like a boxing event in Miami's Little Haiti neighborhood that's letting out around three in the morning. Wow, which is when Brown got involved this past weekend in some sort of altercation where he in the end, it claims he was jumped by multiple individuals who are trying to steal his jewelry. I wonder whose fault? That what he explained to the police. And in the midst all this, he did manage to crack off a round, so he was strapped as well.
Speaker 3: If you're going to a box image a Little Haiti better be back. Hey, what are you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Come on join me, Pats, You know me good? You know what? Taco, Thanks for the invite, but I'd rather do anything but that.
Speaker 1: Taco on Demand download the iHeartRadio app