Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Tuesday, TLC Tuesday. That means we're going to cover the best show on television, ninety Day Fiance. Happily Ever after season nine, episode nine, shaken not stirred. Okay, I don't really know what that means.
Speaker 2: No idea, but well, I don't know if anyone in this is even drinking a beverage, and certainly no one is James Bond.
Speaker 1: No. And maybe this has to do with the puppy party because they were having beverages, but it wasn't like martini based or maybe, you know, maybe we'll figure it out as we go. Sometimes we do, sometimes we do. How are you co really? How you doing? I'm great.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to see you.
Speaker 1: You've added some more things to your wall behind you. I did.
Speaker 2: I added a couple of stickers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What do they say?
Speaker 2: This one says little miss Swifty?
Speaker 1: Uh huh those with the things?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one says everyone is welcome here. Okay, colors and you know nice right? Because I took down my diamond painting's the same thing to replace it with Taylor Swift. Because it's all Taylor all the time now okay, but I still had to represent pride.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I can't just I have can't just take away. I have to add and then just this whole wall is just going to be like a locker room door. But it's going to be I'm going to get Jonathan Taylor Thomas posters and it's just going to be super fresh and nineties.
Speaker 1: Uh. Is the Taylor Swift a diamond painting? No, it's it's just a little it's a little poster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you I'm looking for a Taylor Swift diamondbating forever and I've never found one that I liked.
Speaker 1: So are you happy about the engagement?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm happy about the engagement.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm I don't try to get very invested in her personal life. I'm happy she's happy. And I think he seems like a pretty good guy who was raised to respect women.
Speaker 1: And those are good things.
Speaker 2: That's all that's bare minimum right now. But that's what we got. The bar is very low. Is he not actively hurting women?
Speaker 1: Great? You know what sounds like a good guy to be, sounds like to be.
Speaker 2: He and his brother seemed very nice and and I think their mom raised them right and she didn't settle. She's got a guy who's proud of her. That's right, minimum, but it's not.
Speaker 1: And in the words of Brittany from the Valley, don't try to dim my sparkle. Uh huh. He does not try to dim her sparkle. So that's not.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious that Brittany is saying that.
Speaker 1: You try to take away my sparkle.
Speaker 2: That's rich because hasn't he been doing that for years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, oh God again with a sparkle. That's true, Jacks, that's true. Never forget. Well, let's talk about these people. Because this is a long episode. It's the same length as other episodes, but so maybe it's feel really long, right, Sometimes.
Speaker 2: They just fly by. Well yeah, I take that back. I don't feel like this season is ever really flown by, but still sometimes it's less slogging a long Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what doesn't slog along is ninety day UK. We're covering that over there on Pink Shade Prime. It's just a joy it Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even the people that we hate, it's like one scene with them, Bye, Okay, I can deal with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Uh. Next week Matt will be covering that with me because Kimberly will be at crime Con. So everybody go and find Kimberly at crime Con with Katie if you're if you're going, if you're not going, they don't make a special trip. But if you're going, head, if you're in Denver, head over to the Crime Con arena and see them. I'm assuming is that a hotel? Yes, it is, Okay, which hotel is it? At?
Speaker 2: The big the one that you were at the Gaylord Rockies, like Matt told you was like an island.
Speaker 1: That No, that was his joke the entire time, And welcome to Gaylord Island. Because when you're out there, there is nothing. There are no things. So if you need, if you need to have dinner, make sure you have a reservation. If you're trying to stay in the hotel, it is uh, it's a it's a huge place and it's a great place for a conference. But again, you were out there, you were just out there.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm so like addicted to my morning blended coffees. I'm actually I know there is a coffee place there is where the line is going to be very long, and I am considering bringing a portable blender with me.
Speaker 1: There is a coffee place and the and the line is long, so yeah, get the lay of the land when you get there. Just walk around and get the lay of the lands and you'll know like how far to get to the coffee and all that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm going to bring a portable USB charge blender, okay, and then I'll get ice from the ice machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do your sand do my thing? Be happy? Yeah, I think I think that's right. Your portable like little shake and vanilla creamer. Sometimes I'll take this with me for fear that they won't have vanilla creamer wherever I go. Yeah, smart, Yeah, but we're not here to talk about coffee. Let's talk about ninety day fiance Happily ever after season nine, episode nine, shake and not start speaking of that. It could also talk about your coffee, Okay, So we're going to start with Tiger Lily and ad No. Now ad Non said my favorite thing of the whole show when he said I'm going to eat that baby because he said, oh, he's so delicious, I want to eat him. And I don't know what it is this so I'm very strange about like puppies and kittens and babies that make you say things like I would like to eat that baby.
Speaker 2: I've read about that once. It's like a scientific phenomenon. Yes, your brain cannot handle the like cuteness, and so it turned to like violence. Yes, you want to gnaw on those chubby legs, you want to gnaw those paws, those those toe beans. Yeah, it's it's very strange. The brain is weird sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but he said I'm going to eat that baby, and I thought, yeah, okay, we get it, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Not given Islam a great reputation there, we know they don't really eat babies.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, everybody all religious, everybody wants to eat the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Maddie's dad, I think they actually eat babies.
Speaker 1: With it.
Speaker 2: She had, so anyway, this was a.
Speaker 1: Delightful No, no, no, not Maddie's dad. Is Stevie's dad.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Stevie's dad it yes, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I had to correct that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, uh, this scene was delightful. And I was like, don't make me like you ad non because don't you do it, because I'm not going to fall for it. But sometimes he's so funny that, yeah, very difficult. So she's post c section and ad Non is the baby. The nurse is like, do you want me to go get the baby. They're back in the room and ad Naan's like, bring my baby, get.
Speaker 1: My baby to me.
Speaker 2: Bring my Baby's chanting to the nurse. He's so excited and she's like, we just had, you know, the sea section. We had a very cute baby. And he goes handsome like his father, and then she says with so much and ad Nan says, everyone is healthy. I have no problems. Now we'll see about that. So she's ordering food and he's like, what are grits and she says they're mushy and he goes like pascentia.
Speaker 1: No, like grits are not like placenta. No, they're not.
Speaker 2: No, no, But I could watch them order off a menu forever. And her trying to explain to him what things are.
Speaker 1: He might not know what oatmeal is.
Speaker 2: You could have said oatmeal, but anyway, so she says the surgery was good. Adnan was looking over the curtain and she said what was it? Like, like, what did you see? It was a gross And he goes, they take stuff out. They cut your skin with machines, the same tools I cut the grass with and I was like, like a lawnmower, because weren't you just dissing lawnmower men last week.
Speaker 1: I think he's like electric clippers. I think, yeah, yeah, I don't know it happened to happened to me twice. I have no idea what they did to me.
Speaker 2: You are a luxury man, not right lawnmower man. Never forget correct do the was picturing a chainsaw, like a r like a weed whacker.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wasn't aware that they did that, but maybe they did.
Speaker 2: You're like, I was not looking. There were the other side of the curtain. So he says it was gross, but what she went through was so incredible and it makes me appreciate Tiger Lily and what moms go through so much more. And I had issues with her before, like how she's a demon, but whatever, I forget all of them. Seeing the surgery changed me and it's like again, let's see, we'll see about that. See. So he says he's never felt happiness like seeing Zaane come out. I can't wait for them to bring him to me, bring me back. I hear noise, I hear it. Are they coming in the hallway? But he's so excited, and they bring him in and he goes, I missed you, Baba, so handsome, and he's praying over him. He's said, the first thing in Islam you're supposed to do is pray in the baby's ear, so he hears God's name, and Tiger Lily says, it's so beautiful seeing how devoted he is to his son and to his religion. But I'm still not sure it's the right path for me.
Speaker 1: So you say he was praying really loud in the baby's ear, I was like, worried it was gonna wake the baby up.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, baby ear drums, little delicate baby ear drumsow. Like he needs one of those those headphones, like when you bring a baby to a rock concert or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the nurse says, dad, we really need you to help out with the diapers and everything while mom is recovering, and then says, I never would have changed a diaper before, but now that I see him, I will die for him. I will do anything. Sure, let's change diaper. So the nurse is showing him how to do it, how the boys pee up, and he's like, don't pee in Daddy's mouth, please, and he's that does happen.
Speaker 1: I've heard no, those usually get you right in the eyeball. Yeah, okay, it's right in the face. Yeah, y'all. What's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when I know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch. So let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on Tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite part is you can order a head in the app and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites even faster. You guys, I love the app. You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you could add more good vibes to your smoothie. You can do almonds, spinach, kalech is, ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the sausage, egg and cheese Dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebee protein crunch bowl, the mixed berried Greek yogurt bowl, or the All American rap he guys. On the way home from the beach, we stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and cheese dias for me and my son. We loved him. It's just so good. So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the scenic rout and earn rewards with a Tropical Smoothie Cafe app. Download it to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on Tropic time now.
Speaker 2: So ad Non says he's scared to be a father and really wants to be a good one, and we'll.
Speaker 1: See, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of that is gonna depend on how you treat your wife.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's where it starts. Now, Kia and Guillermo. I'm so hot for Guiermo.
Speaker 2: He looked good. I love the scruff, like, Yeah, he's so good looking. I don't normally like that, but he was kind of smoltering in this episode. Yeah, a lot of bedroom eyes to her.
Speaker 1: Yes, I liked it. Okay, it was landed on.
Speaker 2: Thick so she got back from her time in Italy with the producer. They don't show much of that, like literally one scene, so and again, how do you it took like a week? Maybe I don't know how fast an album is usually recorded, but I.
Speaker 1: Felt like she was there for longer than a week. I felt like she said she's I felt like she said a month, But that can't be right. She wouldn't leave baby Nica for a month.
Speaker 2: No, And she said, it's been like two or three weeks since Giermo moved out, And it had been like at least a week since he had moved out when she had her show, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was there two weeks, three weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we already saw the fraudacity happening with her jewelry that you explained so correct.
Speaker 1: I don't know what is time correct.
Speaker 2: So they didn't talk while she was gone. He never explained why he wasn't at her show. He never took our advice and sent flowers and a edible arrangement to the studio, but he did invite her on a weekend getaway. He is taking his mom's advice to get the sparkle back, and she is like looking forward to having serious conversations and he is looking forward to banging.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yes, yes, yes yes.
Speaker 2: She wants to talk about why he thought she was cheating, because she can't let that go. He is still wearing that button down cardigan that he was wearing last time.
Speaker 1: It's hot.
Speaker 2: It's like a I don't know how to never. I like a cardigan, yeah, a little preppy. So, and they're fully matching in brown. It's fall leaves and they have gone full fall colors.
Speaker 1: When they greet each other, it's very cute. It's like a first eight or something.
Speaker 2: He rings the doorbell, which is strange because he used to live there, and she's like laughing and getting all giggly and like they're joking around. It does seem like they're very kind of nervous and excited to see each other, and he thinks she's looked so good. He's so excited. And then they get in her car and he drives. No, they get in her car and she drives. So he drove over in his car and he planned the trip, and he planned the trip. Yeah, I don't know. I'm fine with subverting gender roles and all that, but it did seem weird that he drove over picked her up, and then she, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: I noticed that as well. I was like, it's his trip that he played. Why she driving there? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I'm too old fashioned. I love driving. I would want to. I get carsick if I'm not driving, so let's maybe that's why. So she she's like, do you want to smell my new perfume? And he gets right up in there in her neck crevices. He's like smelling up in there and Mary Payne liked it, so he asks, did you miss me? She immediately starts crying. Well, she's driving, and I was a little nervous. I was like, after Ashley and Manuel Ashley's mechanic at text on the freeway, I'm literally a man check.
Speaker 1: I was like calmed down. So they go to the winery.
Speaker 2: They start drinking, and he thinks they need time without the baby. She's hoping they can have serious talks. He wants her to relax and have fun and like get drunk, so they are. He says, you don't always have to go so deep, like you could just have fun, and she says, that's what she said, and he says she would never say that, and she says, depends how big he is. And she says, flirting with my husband is so fun and like it feels so le. It's legal, but it's naughty at the same time because but he's my husband, so you're allowed to. And so they have not done anything like this since the baby came clearly, so he planned a dinner for them at the hotel breakfast the next day. The bed at the hotel has flower pedals on it. She sprinkles the flower pedals on him, and she says, all over your face, like you like it.
Speaker 1: And that was a bridge. That was a bridge too far for me. I was like, what this is? What this is?
Speaker 2: She's she's very into Darcy territory, and we don't we don't need that many sexual in uniondos. So they are laughing and he's touching her arm, and then they drink champagne and they're like fully eye fucking each other, and then he suggests a bath, but I wasn't sure if he was suggesting it just for him or for both of them, and she's just like, I've never seen this side of him before. He like never romanced her like this before. So she's she's very excited. But then next week they're.
Speaker 1: Going to fight.
Speaker 2: So who knows, I know, but they both they both are saying like maybe sex would be good, or at least he's said maybe sex would be good because then we could act or you know, one we see if there's spark is still there? It's there. You guys are practically doing it on camera.
Speaker 1: Oh it's there. Yeah, let's chat about Darcy and Georgie. So they wake up in his childhood bedroom, I guess, and I don't know. They're both looking down and making sure his dick is still there, like what are we what? What are we doing? It's like it's there? Is it not there? Yeah, I'm still here. I'm your wife. I'm here.
Speaker 2: He makes a joke like it's still there, and she's like, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: I'm your wife.
Speaker 2: Georgie, I'm here, I'm your wife, and he's like, I was making a joke about my dick.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to get so serious?
Speaker 2: I started crying and make it seem like our relationship is in peril. I didn't get that at all, but she makes everything dumb, not well, yeah, I can't as I say no, But then I just remember that. Then I remember the scene coming up. So she says, well, you been quiet this last night. He said, well, I'm upset that you shared so much with my mom, and she goes, well.
Speaker 1: Okay, I apologize for that. I was starting to get closer. I want her to feel my love, and he says he feels a little ashamed because he wants his parents to think everything is perfect. He hasn't seen them in a long time. He doesn't want to worry them after thirteen years. He wants to think that there's no marriage problem. He doesn't want to seem like a failure.
Speaker 2: Kind of exactly what Julia is doing.
Speaker 1: What Georgie's doing, like try to make everything do like it's fine. Yeah yeah, basically lie to the parents. Yeah right, they're only going to be here for a little bit of time. Make them think everything's perfect. And she goes, well, I'm here, I'm here for you, I'm here for us. I'm our marriage. I want us to be stronger, not weaker. Let's show your parents. Let's show them we have a successful marriage. You know. Just she should open up more, she should open up more, and he goes well, you know the way I feel. It's like a little kid that doesn't want to tell their parents that they get in trouble. And she goes, I don't understand, geez, I'm not your mom, I'm your wife, geez. And he goes, but sometimes you act the same like that, and he goes, sometimes I'll want to be quiet and solve the problem and not talk and create another problem, which is a good point. And he's like, you know, I wish I could be more open in talking. But obviously when I do start to be open in talking and then you're like no, you know, she gets mad at him. So she goes, well, you're doing a good job talking right now, and he says, well, you're doing a good job listening. Okay, so look at this one for progress, right Yeah, the talking heads, She says, you know, hopefully he can open it up more. Seeing is believing. I'll believe it when I see it. But let's see, like mingers crossed. So today they're going to go boar hunting with dad. Dad likes to go boar hunting on the weekends. Darcy comes out and keeps calling herself Darciana Jones, which I don't know if anybody gets that joke at all. She hasn't quite a get up. She has got like a black leggings with boots, so sorry, with a black jacket within a fur jacket on top of that, and an alligator like Christian do r handbag.
Speaker 2: None of that is what Indiana Jones wore.
Speaker 1: No, correct, And she has on a hat. She goes, look, my hat's perfect block the rain. I got layers. And you know animals do this whoop whoop?
Speaker 2: He imagine you are his dad. You don't speak a lick of English. What your husband's wife is making weird grunting animal noises that you and you don't know the context at all it is.
Speaker 1: He's looking at her like, what have you brought home to this house?
Speaker 2: Is she unwelly?
Speaker 1: Is she? Because she's like rah, can't? He's like what? And the dads like tell her to She looks like a boar with that coat, so make sure the hunting dogs don't jump on her. He's not kidding, and Jarcy goes, I'm good. I'm good to go with this. Hi. Yeah, I used to hike when I lived in California. Who those Appalachian mountains?
Speaker 2: No, no, ma'am Appalachian Mountains are not in California.
Speaker 1: No, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I think she meant. Did she say California?
Speaker 1: She said, when I lived in California, and I would hike in the Appalachian Mountains. Now, I don't know a lot about geography. I did google it to be sure I was correct, and I am correct. There are no Appalachian mountains in there.
Speaker 2: From Georgia to Maine. Well, that's the Appalachian Trail. The mountains are.
Speaker 1: They go into Canada from what I read. Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 2: But she did live in on the East Coast, so I thought she was just talking about two different things, like when she lived on the East Coast.
Speaker 1: She No, she said California in LA and so she didn't hip hiking Appalachian Mountains. She's also lived in Connecticut, so that's all.
Speaker 2: That's where she lived. Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also not near the Ablachia Mountains.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now and Florida In New York? Did she ever live in New York?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's possible. I feel like maybe they went to school in New York. The Girls as your trusted destination for all things home Wayfair has got everything you need to codify your space this fall, from comfy recliners to warm bedding and autumn decor. Wayfair even has espresso makers and you can make your latte even a pumpkin one at home. You guys know how much I love Wayfair. They have the biggest election curated by style, and there are options for every budget. And don't forget they have easy and free shipping. Okay, I just ordered some bedding for my son at his college apartment. He's going to need some warm, cozy betting and he loves a good throw blanket, so I got him a really cute throat blanket and some flannel sheet so he can be all snugly. And also, right now is a good time just those fall items, like are you thinking about some cute mugs to enjoy your coffee? Or maybe some fall themed core you guys, They even have some really cute word art if that's your thing. Another thing you should think about in the fall is getting organized, and Wayfair can help with that too. They have furniture, covers and all that stuff that helps you get ready for the colder weather and snuggle in. There's something for every style and every home, no matter your space or budget and did you know that they have that free and easy delivery you guys, even on big stuff. No more huge delivery fees. For furniture. You don't need to go to six stores. You can get it all at Wayfair. Furniture to Core, appliances, cookware, all in one place. So cosify your space with at Wayfair's curated collection of easy, affordable fall updates from comfy recliners to cozy betting and autumns to Core. Find it all for way less at wayfair dot com. That's wayfair dot com, way fai r dot com, Wayfair every style, every home. So in the car, they're telling her, you know, when we're out there, you gotta be on the lookout for a wolf. She's like, what huh? And they said wolves don't see color, they don't see black and white. She's in all black. Oh no. So they go into the forest for boor tracking, and she does hear a wolf. You hear it go oh in the background, and she's like, oh my god. And then she panics sas there's a bug on her legs, like it's going up. I like going up, I like. She has him to help her with her boot which are unlaced, and the dad goes. So if you lace up your boots then you won't have a problem with bugs getting into your boots. But it's a mission.
Speaker 2: It's fashion.
Speaker 1: That's because you need to be fashionable and snatchy. Boar hunting with dad, so.
Speaker 2: As you trip on your laces and Paul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they see the boar tracks, they see poop. They leave grape cake for the boars so that they'll come back to the same spot so they can catch them. They can hunt them whatever. There's a lot of talk about poop, her poop, Georgie's poop, the bear poop, the boar poop, the dad's poop. You know. Me, I just was like blap blah blah, not listening. And then at the end she's like, tell your dad, I'm grateful for the family times. It's fantastic the family time. And he's like, is something something, Darcy, No, I don't think I don't think you're doing it the right way. You tell him, I'm a good sport. Look at me, Darciana Jones, good sport. And he's like, okay, okay. She's like, look perfect marriage, look at me. All right, let's go into a sad story is Brandon and Juliet. Now, it's interesting we're seeing this and in real time they have just announced that she is four or five months along pregnant, So congratulations to them. And this is sort of a lead up to what eventually happened, so that's good for them.
Speaker 2: Did you see what one of our listeners messaged me that I texted you tell me because I posted their video where they're mounting the pregnancy, and they said, I've never watched this show, but this is a straight man.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I didn't see that. Was he dancing erratically in the sometimes he dates is in the videos.
Speaker 2: I think they just thought he looked like a lesbian or like Elf on the shelf, or doesn't seem that sexual towards women at.
Speaker 1: All, very sexual towards her, you know.
Speaker 2: Towards his mom. So Julia's parents are playing Djenga. The next morning, they along fine, I have not so monny fighting. I was promised a divorced couple screaming at each other in Russian. I was still excited. They so far, they're just laughing and having fun and Julia makes them cranberry aka scrambled eggs. I'm not making fun of him for thinking that I only speak one language. So but it was cute, and so she texted Brandon and they should talk. He hasn't texted her back yet. Her parents are like, why are you guys fighting? And then the dad says, is it because of us? And Julie says yes.
Speaker 1: She goes, I don't know. Maybe god guys weren't here. Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 2: Why why did she say that? It's not at all about them, It's about mcmullet and Ron.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with you guys. So you're fine.
Speaker 2: So then uh, When Brandon arrives, he tells them that he was They discussed. They step outside and he says, I was exhausted. I hit a boiling point, which is why his parents should not have been there when they were all so exhausted. Coming back, and she says, if we have a baby in a hard situation, are you just gonna leave? And I'm under so much stress I can't deal. She had stress very easy, and she does, you know she's I don't. I think their personalities are so different. She gets stressed over everything and he gets stressed over nothing because he's a mediocre white male who was raised with two doting parents who told him he was perfect. So he's like, everything just works out for me, So it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so it's gonna work out for you too.
Speaker 2: I live hard life in Russia. No, I am woman. I worry about everything. So they are arguing, and he says, I understand, but your reaction and your attitude is making things worse.
Speaker 1: Did he tell his parents the same thing? Right? Did he say, I'm sorry my parents talked to like weirdos innovated our space and broke into our home.
Speaker 2: No, because I gave them a key and have refused to take it back even though it is breaking up our marriage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she wants.
Speaker 2: To put on a happy face in front of her parents and uh. Then in the next scene, Julia's dad, I lost Mary Pain. Guys, this has never happened before.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna keep should just keep talking, guys. This is Pink Shade with Kimberly. Mary Pain has gone by.
Speaker 1: By.
Speaker 2: It's just about us now.
Speaker 1: So sorry, where did you go? I was playing with this stuff because I was like, I wonder if I remember to put like a filter on, and I was just like thing and then it was like, Boop, you left the studio, so hllery, Oh my gosh. I was literally thinking like do we need to get my eyebrows up? I'm just sitting here. Then I was like, did I put that filter on? I have a lot of freckles? I think I just boop just left the studio. Just love it. You weren't.
Speaker 2: If you were listening to a word I was saying, you would have. You would not have been thinking about your eyebrows. Oh my god, totally fine.
Speaker 1: That was terrible. Continue with what you were saying about Brandon being a mediocre white male, and we were, and I was saying and something about oh the parents and how they just he didn't blame his parents. I'm so sorry that the whole situation.
Speaker 2: But then we cut to this next scene, which is there's no it's just like a jump cut. It's like, wow, all of a sudden, Brandon and Julia's dad are in a garage together doing a Richard Simmons workout video. It is like the dad has a camera prep like a phone prepped up, and he's doing this like whoo whoo, like whatever, and Brandon's like, why are we doing this? But he's trying to fit in with the dad and then and Brandon just feels stupid and finally like Brandon's like, I'm done, and the dad in Russian goes, wimp are you? And Brandon goes, yeah, sure, I don't know what you're saying. And he just keeps repeating the word wimp over and over and he's like, I don't know why we're laughing, but.
Speaker 1: Because are you talking about my muscles? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then Julia and the mom are doing laundry outside and they're arguing over if air dries better than a dryer and uh so then they are going to Florida for a vow renewal since her parents are there. Yeah, and their marriage is in shambles, so it's a great time.
Speaker 1: She does that mean? Wait? Wait? Does that mean all these other people that I'm covering are all also coming to this wedding?
Speaker 2: I was wondering the same thing. Is it going to be the quad in Florida instead of the thrifle? Yeah? People, I don't know. Yeah, you know, Libby's going to be there with her arms crossed, like silently judging whatever's happening, Yes, rolling her eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Julia.
Speaker 2: Tells Brandon, we have to go to the fertility clinic to get the results from her last test, but she doesn't want her parents to know, so they're going to say they're going to go buy fruit.
Speaker 1: Or something or yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's very nervous and she's annoyed that he's not freaking out and they go to the room. She doesn't want to sit on the examining table because it was so traumatic for her last time, and so she makes Brandon sit on the table and jokes that they should probe him.
Speaker 1: And that was fair. I was like, yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I was all for it.
Speaker 1: They said she had a sailine sonogram the first time, which means something was done in the badge with like water. Do you know what I mean? I think they squirted some water up there and they were doing the saunogram to check out the tubes. I don't know. She was in pain and uncomfortable. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the doctors come in and they say that Julia has a lot of eggs, which are great, but they did find some scar tissue and a polyp, so they recommend a surgery where they clean up her uterus so she can get pregnant easier. And Julia is scared. She's never been under anesthesia. She starts crying. She's very upset, and then Brandon is like, let's do it.
Speaker 1: What's the big deal.
Speaker 2: He's not the one pain put under, And he's like, let's the least schedule it because they might be booked for a while and then you can think about it, which is actually not unreasonable, right, I agree, it could be like a few months out. So he says, She's like, I don't want anesthesia, and she says, you're making excuses.
Speaker 1: This is what I was worried about.
Speaker 2: You didn't even want to it, and she's like no, I'm just really I'm overwhelmed and it's too much. So they go to talk about it and she's like, you're not the one having surgery. You don't understand how I feel. And when I heard that I couldn't have kids in Russia, I accepted it. But now there's like an open scar and it's like there's hope, but there's more stuff I have to go through. And it's almost like it was easier for her when she just thought I think she couldn't have kids. She had accepted it, but now it's like but now there's a chance, but you have to do this thing that you're terrified of, but it might not work, and then I have no hope again, and then my heart will be broken for a second time.
Speaker 1: I understand what she's saying. There, I do.
Speaker 2: She's feeling a lot of conflicting emotions, and he's like, please just think about it, and she says I will. But what if I decide I don't want to have kids at all?
Speaker 1: And he's like, this is what I've been worried about.
Speaker 2: And she says, I'll think about it, and he says, how long will it take for you to think about it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's no time. Two and a half days. I'll give you two what.
Speaker 1: I'm just glad Betty and Ron aren't involved in this and don't know that they've been doing this, because my god, the amount of bugging that Betty would be doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she's like, I just want your support. I don't want you pressuring me. And she starts crying and she's like, I feel like the doctor told me what I already know and now I need surgery too. But that's not really what they said. They said there is hope now, but it's not a guarantee, so she's like, what if I don't wake up? I feel badly for her. She's never had surgery, she's terrified of it. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. She might know someone who died under anesthesia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all we know, you know.
Speaker 2: At the same time, I do know many women who would have a million surgeries if it meant they could get pregnant. So it's like, maybe she just doesn't want it that much, or maybe she doesn't want it that much right now with Brandon, with their marriage the way it is.
Speaker 1: I think it's a matter of of she what she says is really true. She resigned herself to it, so now that there's a chance, she's too afraid to get her hopes up to get to feel disappointed again. But also she's so terrified as surgery that she was like, I never thought I could have a baby anyway, So who cares. It's not like I'm disappointed in something I never thought I could. So it doesn't really matter, you know, to her, it doesn't matter either way. And I know this is like a sensitive subject for a lot of people. Yeah, I feel that's what I feel like so bad for her because I feel like She probably is so conflicted because she's so terrified as surgery but knows she's letting him down. And I just kind of feel like maybe it would be beneficial. And obviously something happens here that she goes and just sits and talks with the doctor about what is the actual procedure of the surgery. How long is she knocked out? Is it like twenty minutes? Do you know what I mean? Like, you know, the success rate is this? And to get more information because right now it's so overwhelming. He just immediately is like, oh, well this is the answer and we're going to it. She's like, well, right, my body, you know.
Speaker 2: And I think even sitting down with a doctor and a translator might oh she could ask the right questions like in your own language, and you know, because she didn't really get percentages of it working, she didn't really get recovery time, she didn't get the risks associated with it. So unless they did and we didn't see it, so yeah, brand is just like do it whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, just a feeling.
Speaker 2: That she's dying to do it, like is willing to do anything. But that might be because she had already resigned herself to it never had already accepted her life without kids, so now it's like throwing in like kids in her life that Cherry thought wouldn't. Also, she has Betty and Rond who are like freaking children that you deal with all the time. And your marriage is not in a stable place right now. Your husband spent the night at the hotel with his parents.
Speaker 1: I was thinking that too, that she's that she's stop, that she's like, and do I want to have to deal with them for every single day coming over and being in our space. And I was thinking that too.
Speaker 2: People I thought on their pregnancy announcement were like, you need to be careful, Julia, that Betty does not shrink herself down and get herself inserted into your uterus so she can raise the baby herself. And then like hand the ryers it like she's she's she is yeah, and she's not.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they need to have a family therapy session about setting boundaries, especially when the baby comes. Yeah you know, yeah, let's move on to the throttle here of is it a throutle? God, No, it's a it's a hexagon, it's a it's a say so, it's sace upple. Listen, no, I'll work shop it, Andre and Libby, job and Yara, Alexi, Sexy, Alexi and Lauren. All right, So it's a launch party for Yara's doggy accessories. We see an opening scene with Yara and Joby just soliciting people in the park to come to this party.
Speaker 2: That was so awkward It made me so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Do you like, do you have a dog? Would you like to come and get a four thousand dollars fake leather bag for your dog? Was so embarrassed him. So Lauren arrives to help Yaa. Now we find out job is not there to help because he's going to pick up miss Gwyn at the airport. You're it's quad. We'd love to see. She didn't seem very happy in this episode. Maybe we're going next week. So Lauren arrives to help, but Yara is not very organized and she's like there's like boxes everywhere, like she hasn't done any And then Alex arrives and they're the first people there, and then Libyan and three arrive and Libby says, I'm gonna have to talk to Lauren because I have heard she's been shit talking my husband. Now. At one point Libby says they've been friends for seven years, and then she flip flops between like four and seven years. Another point says four, and then at the end she says five.
Speaker 2: So she's been saying five this whole season. Lauren's been saying four or five. I don't know where seven came from.
Speaker 1: Libby at some point said seven, and then later she says five and no, So either way, they've been friends for a while. So Jovie arrives with the floor Hey here whatever, he's mama going here? She is, she looks unhappy.
Speaker 2: I think she was unhappy because Yara was hugging people goodbye and ignoring them.
Speaker 1: Yara is like, I love miss Gwen.
Speaker 2: I wanted her to be here, but why did she get a flight so late that she's arriving when people are already leaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's got to say goodbye to her guest. She wants them to buy these bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which, by the way, but she kind of walked right by them. Yeah, hug her friends goodbye, and Jovi's like, okay, I guess yeah, I am really late, and she's pissed.
Speaker 1: That'll come up later. So Libby Libby chats with Jovi about Moldova and he's like, so, how was it, and she goes, I'm so glad to be home, and he goes, so you guys are moving there, and she goes, fuck, no, we're not moving there. I left early. He's like whoa, okay, wow, and I'm talking to and she goes, I want to talk about anything but Moldova. God. I mean she's in a mood. She's in a mood. So Andre and Jovie start to talk about Boldova. Joe was like, tell me everything that happened. Why did she leave early? Give me all the tea. I'm so excited. Everybody's mad at me.
Speaker 2: Jovi is us. There's drama that doesn't involve me. I want to hear all about it.
Speaker 1: Get over to the bar. Andre, let's talk, and Gwyn is saying there. He goes, see, miss Gwinn, I'm better even be able to say hello to you. When then he's trying to get all the tea from Moldova and she's like, what happened? She too?
Speaker 2: She like, okay, miss Quinn, here's what I was trying to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. So they're talking to hed Libby says, Lauren and I have been friends for a long time, and Yara told me that they went on a double date and Lauren said a lot of bad stuff about my husband. So now Lauren and Libby are sitting there chatting and Lauren is like, oh my god, like I got here, it wasn't even set up, and I had to help her, which shows you that Lauren is talking shit about Ya when she's not around, and talking shit about Libby when she's not around. And there are cameras here, and.
Speaker 2: There are cameras, but Yara did throw her under the bus when all four of them were talking.
Speaker 1: Totally, and so she goes, God like, it wasn't even set up. I was trying to help her about we shot boxes everywhere, and uh, let me, he goes, I think that we have to support our friend, and I like, I respect it. She's doing great, it's a great party. We should support her. And Lauren's like, absolutely, that's what I meant. That's what I say. Uh, And Lebby goes, now, I've had three drinks, so I've heard through the grapevine that you guys went on a double date and you said you think my husband is a horrible person. And Letty goes, what, she goes, and I mean, Lauren goes, what and Lebby goes, I would never say that about Alex, saying somebody is a horrible person. That is a mean thing to say about about Andre And oh hi dog visitor. Guys, if you're watching a video that's Violet Violet.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hey, okay, Hi Ginger, you can come up here if you want to. No, no, she won't get on the bed because Violet's there. Okay, So, and Lebby goes, I would never say that about Alex. That's the mean thing to say. In the talking head, Lauren goes, I feel ambushed at this party. In the true Housewives fashion, I will say this is not the time or the place. And I would never say somebody is a horrible person like I would. I mean, yeah, I'm gonna say he's a dick, he's a dick, But I would never say someone is a horrible person like that's awful. And I do in this instance think what Lauren is saying is correct. She didn't say he's a horrible person. She's like, he could be a dick. And you know, we've been watching this show for seven years, so we know he's a dick. We have the level of our Patreon named after his dick behavior, Andre's rage. Yes, that's our lowest level of Patreon, Andre's rage, because it's always there.
Speaker 2: It's always just seething in the back is always there.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you always know what you're gonna get every week with Andre's rage. Get one. Let's right symbolic, that's right. Listen, we put thought into these things. So Lauren says, you know, I hate the way he talks to you. I think that's horrible. You know he's aggressive. So yeah, I think that's horrible. He's not horrible. I didn't say he's horrible, but I don't know. I mean, I'm sorry if I said those words, but.
Speaker 2: It says that fight we had about it's someone. I wasn't calling you a bitch. I just said you were acting like a bitch.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, And so she says, I'm sorry if I said. I mean, I probably said he's a dick. Maybe I said your husband he can act like he could be a dick. I tell you that, I tell you that, and she goes, you know, he could really be not nice and belittle you to feel more macho, and that's not right, and that's horrible behavior. But I didn't say he's a horrible person. And Libby goes with everything that Alex has put you through, I would never, in front of other people say oh, he sucks, he sucks. I would never say those things, and Libby says, uh, listen, I understand what everybody has to say about my husband. Okay, I live with him. You think you've seen dick behavior in my house, she says, But for my friends, I would hope they would not shit talk us. And for years, for years, I have protected Alex and Lauren. I hate the way Alex treats Lauren, but I haven't said a word. I haven't said a word, and I wish it was reciprocated. And I don't know between this and towards the end what she had to drink. But whoa Lebby's on Faia.
Speaker 2: She is auditioning for our Housewives of Miami.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 2: She also says something that did not make sense, which was I would hope my friend would talk behind my back and would say it to me directly if she had concerns, And I was like, Lauren did say it directly. She was screaming at your husband at the party to not treat you like that.
Speaker 1: And she just said it to your face.
Speaker 2: And she just said it to your face.
Speaker 1: I am saying it to you directly. I hate the way he speaks to you. He belittles you, right, And.
Speaker 2: When you were leaving that dinner party, you said you were embarrassed of your husband's baby behavior and that you know, though, those four people are going to discuss that, yeah, after this party because it was so shocking.
Speaker 1: But it's also like I could talk about it about my mom, but you can't talk about it about my mom, you know that kind of game. And so Lebby says to her, ils, this is something we talked about and I just didn't have to hear this through thrend through the friends. Jovi and Yara told me that you said it, and she's like, great, great, So Lauren go in the talking head, Lauren goes, are you fucking kidding me? We were all talking and we all said Andre is a dick, all of us. So why am I being singled out? Why did Yara say that? Just I said it? Which is a great point because they did all say it.
Speaker 2: Yara was the most uncomfortable with the shit talking. She was like let's not talk about that party. I just wanted to talk about my brand launch, like like, I don't yeesh, and Joby said, Alex, don't say that secret about Anthre losing.
Speaker 1: All the money. That was really bad. Okay, this is going to be bad on the reunion. So Libby walks off, she goes to find Andre and she tells. She goes, basically Lauren was like, I'm sorry if I said that, even though she said she just didn't say that. But you know, uh, Andrea, I would never say that kind of stuff about Alex, you know, no matter the shit he has said about her or how he has treated her, I would never say it. And Andre goes, you know, we're just a matter of topic and discussion. Wherever we go. Everybody wants to talk about us, whatever we go. And Libby goes, but if Lauren said my husband is a horrible man, even though I left him in Moldova and took my children and fled from him, if she said it, we all have words. So then Lauren's over there talking to Alexi. She's like, oh my god, oh my god, that was so uncomfortable. She just got so mad at me. You know, I just hate fighting. I hate confrontation. I hate drama. That's me. I hate convertation. I hate any kind of drama.
Speaker 2: And you can tell her tourette's getting worse. Ye like yep, it's she's twitching a lot of ts, yes, because she's so stressed.
Speaker 1: She's stressed. So I've been talking head. Lauren and Alex are together, and she says, I have no idea why she thinks. I said he's a horrible person, and Alex goes, I don't even use words like this. I don't even say horrible person.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I called him a dick. I called him a Dickie acted like a dick. It is what it is. I've never heard the word dick. You so many times in my life. So then the two couples talk, right, So it's Libyan Andre and Lauren and Alexi, and Andre says, I don't like we're the top of a conversation when we're not around. You guys are talking about us. We're not around why the top of conversation? And Lauren goes, all I said was you were a dick, And he goes, I heard you say I was a dick and a horrible man. Lauren goes, I called you a I did, and Alex Goes puts his hand on him. He goes, Bro at the house party, you acted like a dick. I told you you acted like a dick, and we moved on Bro respectfully. Bro, and Libby just can't because it seems like Alex and andre are like, you know what, You're right, I did act like a dick, and they seem to be okay. Libby, I don't know what they put in her drink, but she's like, you know what, I have been talking with Lauren for five fucking years and she said a lot of nice things about you and a lot of fucking bad things about you. And I'm not gonna fucking say it right now, but if I need to, I will, I'll fucking say it. And they're like, huh, and Alex goes, you can say anything you want about me. I have nothing to hide now. Meanwhile, you can hear Andrea in the background going, don't escalate Libby, me, not escalate Libby. But she is on one because she says she said a lot of bad things and I'm not gonna say them. I'm not gonna say them, and Alex gonna say whatever you want Lebby goes, okay, poor Yara.
Speaker 2: I know she started this, but like this is her big event, Like.
Speaker 1: Right, well, everybody that walks in had sun a raiver. So Libby says okay. She says, you body shame her and you talk about her weight. And we've heard this before. I heard this before. That he's he's the one that kind of got her in her head to do all the surgeries and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: But then he was mad when he had to like watch his own children.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: She goes, you know, and she's bearing all your children and you said these things. He would never she's pointing to Andrea. He would never say those things. Never, Like he has never talked about my weight. And Andrea's like, Libby, Libby, Libby, Libby, you're escalating, Libby Libby. And that's the end of that scene. And this is gonna be interesting next week because I think that probably all of them really are friends and don't want to fight housewife style. But it's it's it is interesting that the show is taking this turn with putting people together fighting when normally we just have all the couple separate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think Andre and Libby mind fighting because I think they understand the assignment and want to stay on the show as much as possible. I mean, they posted this Instagram reel TikTok, like where they're walking in a Costco and they're like when everyone in the store recognizes you and can't stop talking about you, and like they're posing and in the comments it was like, who are you?
Speaker 1: No one is staring at you, no.
Speaker 2: One recognizes you, and they love it. Like so Andre was like, We're just a topic of conversation everywhere we go.
Speaker 1: She did an Instagram reel herself where she was doing like Taylor Swift words about forgetting somebody's what was that?
Speaker 2: I forgot that you existed?
Speaker 1: I forgot that you existed? You know that? Yeah, she was. She did a whole thing about and I guess maybe saying that to Lauren. I'm gonna say when we went to that boat party in New York, Lauren and Alexi, Libby, Andre, Julia, and Brandon were all there, and the first four seems very buddy buddy. They were. They were so but I don't know, you know, never know when any of the stuff was filmed either, right, Yeah, And they planned the whole thing, Yes, exactly, did you?
Speaker 2: But I don't think Lauren's anxiety and like mental health issues could are good sort of.
Speaker 1: Could withstand that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, did you notice the little easter egg, the little wink when Lauren said I would never say a horrible person, A horrible person is like, that's a bottom feeder. And she did like a little because that's what her and Ed were like screaming at each other at the last reunion. Bottom feeder.
Speaker 1: Oh, she did say, that's the lowest and the low that's a bottom feeder. Yeah, and then she kind of smiled with the camera for a second. I didn't know if that was like a and we're kosh, we don't eat bottom feeders of it? Now, that's what I first thought. I was like, Oh, they don't because they don't eat shrimp. I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, it's either what Ed called her or she called Ed at the reunion and they were yelling.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, definitely she called it to him. But god, that's so long ago. What a good memory you have. All right, let's finish up with Jasmine and Matt. I don't think do we don't see Gino? Do we see Gino? If so I blocked him out.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank god, it's nice to have a break sometimes. So, uh, Jasmine and Matt are somewhere in Michigan that she likes. It's a village called Frankenmuth or something German, and she's like, this seems like a romantic trip that lovers would do. But I don't know what kind of fairy tale is in Matt's head. But what else am I going to do in Michigan?
Speaker 1: So I'll go. She acts like she hates him, but she really likes him, she.
Speaker 2: Does, but she totally acts like she is like disgusted by him. She's him, She's like you, he's like my little brother. Like that's how she acts.
Speaker 1: Ran, Yeah, I have sex with eh. Weird. Okay.
Speaker 2: So she has arranged or he has arranged for a romantic horse and carriage ride and the horses like hoofs are painted pink, and then Jasmine is she loves it. Jasmin's petting the horse's hair and says it's the same texture as mine. Yeah, it was silky smooth hair or yeah.
Speaker 1: The horse and carriage driver was like, oh my god. She was like with the little reins, going oh no, yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Is my next pickup.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So he's like so trying, he's trying too hard. He's love bombing and he keeps grabbing her by the back of the head and kissing her and she's just not into it, and it was awkward, and she just can't stop thinking about Geno, like the whole She's like, this is so close to Gino's house. Did he never take me here? And she's like, Matt, you understand me. You make me feel better and act better, which is why I started a bar fight last week, she said, Notice that she sat makes her act better. Yeah, footage not mount So she says, I just feel so abandoned by Gino. I was picturing my whole life with him. And she keeps saying this whole thing like she's been saying this for a long time, but now she has more metaphors for it. She's like, I feel like the book of my life had half the pages ripped out, and I don't know where the next chapter is going to end. Was like, that's beautiful, Jesson. So Matt says, you have to move on, and she says, I don't even know how, Matt, And he says, well, you could just enjoy this carriage ride that I paid a lot of money for and just not be crying on it. Yeah, I thought we could make out or something. So he says, I'll I'll tell you what, Mama. He's doing that mama thing.
Speaker 1: Agin I don't know why he calls her mama. Does he know she's pregnant? Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, or is it because she's a mother. And he does it with like a fake Hispanic accent.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I'm saying, like, mama, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Stop, stop, stop, I'm uncomfortable. So he pulls her wedding ring off her finger and she's like ouch, like it, pulls it off, then palms it in her hand and says, you just need to let go of the past. Mama, give me a chance, Mama. I know we could be happy together, Mama. And she's like, I just I'm reeling. I don't know what. I'm so confused. I've lived with Matt longer than I've lived with Gino was like, that can't be true.
Speaker 1: I bet it is. Well, maybe they were married.
Speaker 2: And then the last resort. Maybe she doesn't consider a last resort as living together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, because they had to live together for three months, you know, before they got married, and then maybe they only lived together three months after because they've been married nine months when they got separated. I don't listen, what is Its.
Speaker 2: Just not true because she's probably not for like four months. So maybe she was saying something else, but I watched the subtitles and I was very confused. So anyway, she says, we get along so well, but I can't fall for him while I'm mourning Geno. So I'm still gonna let him buy me nice things and we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have his house bone later tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course I'm not dead, so they yeah, who knows. Yeah, I mean, oh my god, he's cringey. Matt is like, actually just as cringy as Gino, just in a different way.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. I'll take it. He's better to look at, he's better to look at, and I'll take it because Gina's cringey, and I like, let's look at my poop in the toilet kind of way, let me pee on you kind of way. Yeah, no, she peed on him. Well, who's to say he didn't be on her? And she like she likes it. She likes her knowing sexual She bought butt plugs, Matt.
Speaker 2: She runs the show, for sure, and that's what she likes.
Speaker 1: She really does like that.
Speaker 2: And Gino tries to run the show but then gets scared and puts his tail between his legs.
Speaker 1: So physically metaphorically, So next time on, all right, b and Jay. In my mind, I was like, Brandy and Julie, you know those are my friends, Brandon and Julia. Next time on, Brandon and Julia go to the parents' farm. No, Brandon and Julia and her parents go to the farm. Oh god, hope they cleaned up or put away that puppy mill or in the swing. Hope they don't try to put him in the hot tub. He's got to be naked. Only you can't have an ron like.
Speaker 2: I heard you guys are divorced. Like keep things spicy.
Speaker 1: Darcy asked Stacy and Florian to come to Bulgaria for the anniversary party slash Vals renewal wedding. Okay, and She's like, of course I'll be there ring let flow, which I love it. I love Stacy and Florian, I love a Florian in Bulgaria. I'm here for it. I'm excited. Yeah, I'm happy for Florian and Georgie to get together and talk shit about their wives, Jasmine and Matt on the Kara dride and she's crying with her wedding ring, so right where we left them. Gino says he's going to be sure Jasmine pays for what she's done, so he's going to try to get her deported. It doesn't work when she's still here. Lauren is saying, you know, this bullshit that Libby is saying could ruin a marriage. Where she's screaming out you wait shame. I've heard she's told me you body shame her, you know, and Laura's like, xnay on the body shame a like I like, you know, I said, Yara jumps in, Yora jumps in. What what does that?
Speaker 2: She jumps in the fight and she goes, you guys are all here for me? Why are you fighting?
Speaker 1: Okay? Thank you? Yar jumps in the pool, or jumps in the ocean. She jumps into a pile of boxes. She jumps in the fray and starts yelling at him.
Speaker 2: Jumps in one of those tiny dog bags and it was.
Speaker 1: Like brought one for a bigger dog. Yeah, because she's that was a topic of discussion about the I have ones for bigger dogs in my car. I was like, it's not really gonna help you.
Speaker 2: So embarrassing, and she's like, and the lady goes, these are winter styles and Y'a's like, yeah for cool weather, and she goes. The lady goes, but we live in Florida. The lady was like, not having it.
Speaker 1: But how about do you ever go on vacation? Do people go to the mountains? Yeah?
Speaker 2: People go with the Appalachian Trail in California.
Speaker 1: Uh. Kara asked Jermo, have you been fucking around? And he looks downtroden, which I don't think the answer is going to be yes. I think the answer is no. But I think they're going to be having this fight about the each accusing the other. I think she's saying, how would you feel if I said that to you? Know what I mean? I think it's going to be like that, like you accused me? But how does it feel to be accused?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Or why did that even enter your mind? Unless you've been cheating?
Speaker 1: And people said, you know, she's got only fans and maybe she was like texting with somebody on only fans, or maybe he initially got mad because she was on only fans, or maybe she got on only fans so they got divorced. But people were like, maybe that was that's part of his annoyance with the bachada and the sexy behavior, Like my wife and I don't want you doing that for other people. We're justlating, have no idea, We have no idea, but we'll find out. And they're just so beautiful that they need to get together and make another baby. I know. That's what I think everybody. That's it. And Kimberly and Katie are headed off to crime Con this week, but they're going to be putting out a new episode for you. It's going to come out on Wednesday next week. There's no episode this week.
Speaker 2: There's no episode this week.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you guys, don't listen to Kimberly and Katy this week.
Speaker 2: There won't be an episode, but Bett Tribe so when there is one to subscribe.
Speaker 1: When there is one, you'll know. But I bet you'll have a Patreon out if I had to guess, yeah, yeah, I've listened to your episode this past week about the Secret.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was good.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch the episode. Just listen to you guys, which is my new thing to do. Ah, and I love it. I love it a lot. I love it a lot. Their podcast is a Date with Dateline. Make sure you're follow make sure you're subscribed, make sure you're leaving the five stars, and please as always follow me on the Instagram and the TikTok and uh, go ahead and leave a five star review. I really appreciate it. Don't say anything mean. I can't take it. And joined Prime.
Speaker 2: She has a million shows, oh.
Speaker 1: Geez, a million shows over and Prime. We just finished up Love as Blind UK. You and I are doing ninety Day UK. We're loving the UK shows. Yeah, we got a match me abroad there in Ireland. That's also the UK. We've got a hunt for Lofe.
Speaker 2: With you and Keisha, because that lady is starting to annoy me with her laughing at everything that's not funny.
Speaker 1: Who showing up? Oh oh Amber in Ireland.
Speaker 2: I didn't really notice it at the beginning, but then you guys kept talking about it, and now it's like, wow, she really does. She'll just be like I need a drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she screams and opens her mouth like ah, and you're like whoa, Like the whole village is going to like fall down in that mouth. Oh geez louriees. Yeah yeah, yeah, her name is Amber. We're getting bugged with her too. We're real annoyed with Monica and how she's got the two guys. Yeah, crying, always crying and making out everybody that's over there as well. So also don't forget. So this Thursday, I have Ace Fanning on for Pop and Bravo, and then we have a new episode on the free Feed Family lock Up. It's a show on A and E TV Thursday nights. I think it's ten o'clock on A and E TV. It's a it's a bummer summer. It's it's a bummer, but we are we're trying to make it funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are.
Speaker 1: All we can do is make fun of doctor Jeff because yeah, he's the only thing funny on the show. That did Everybody and good look at Crime Colon Kimberly, thank you, Bye bye, Everybody