Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I'm bad with something for you.
Speaker 2: To think about.
Speaker 1: Self control, which is one of the fruits of the spirit.
Speaker 2: Self control. Do you have it?
Speaker 1: Do you have self control? Most people don't. Most people don't think about it. Most people just do and then they feel guilty afterwards. Do you have self control? A lot of people are struggling in life. A lot of people are in bad situations because they lack self control. All of it comes from that enter you, and that's why I teach consistently the importance of allowing healing in your life, to come away from those unhealed hearts and minds, to let go and become the best you that you can be. When you do that, you are aware. You are mindful of the things that you do, the things that you say, how you treat people, how you act, and how you react.
Speaker 2: You become aware. You start noticing your negative thoughts. But the problem.
Speaker 1: With people today is they are still of unhealed hearts and minds. Therefore they lack self control, which, as I said, is a fruit of the spirit that we all should be praying for to have it.
Speaker 2: Strengthen in us.
Speaker 1: To have it. Period. See, people want to go the easy route in things. They want to get all these surgeries for weight laws. They want to take all of this medication that's killing them, that's causing internal issues. They want to take these injections that's causing internal issues. They want to they want to take the turn, the money and the effort to have surgeries, which a lot of people have gone to their grades because of it, because they lack self control. I've heard for many years that certain medicines make you gain weight. That's what.
Speaker 2: That's a lie. It's a lie. It's a lie.
Speaker 1: It's a lie. Medicine don't make you gain weight. What medicine can do is it can cause you to have a hearty appetite, a party appetite.
Speaker 2: That means it makes you hungry.
Speaker 1: It makes you feel hungry because.
Speaker 2: Just like.
Speaker 1: You can have medicine to lose weight, you can have medicine that make you.
Speaker 2: Want to eat.
Speaker 1: So it's not the medicine itself, it is the individual who's subcumbing to the medicine and eating out of control. Because the medicine you pop it in your mouth and you swallow it.
Speaker 2: It cannot pick up a four girl spoon you do that. So when you lack self control, you overeat.
Speaker 1: You know you're fool, but you will continue to overeat to empty that plate. I often look at the Koreans and the Chinese, the Japanese people like that. Now they may have a plethora of dishes. Turkish people, Russian people too, they may have a plethora of dishes in front of them, but they eat little.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The Russian and the Turkish people they eat, they don't eat that much, even though they have a lot to choose from them. Koreans and they can throw down, I mean they can throw down to the ground, you hear me. But you don't ever see really obese, like overly obese Kurans, Japanese, Chinese, Asian people. You just not. No, for the most part, you don't high percentage, you don't, even though they can eat a lot, because.
Speaker 2: They do things differently than us.
Speaker 1: They do a lot of walking, moving around, exercising, things of that nature. When a lot of people, other people, other cultures that's sedentary.
Speaker 2: They think, oh, you're sixty.
Speaker 1: Years old, you need to be calming down, sitting down. You're seventy, you don't need to be doing this and that. No, that's just a lot. That's just a societal view and opinion. That's wrong, Like many and most of societal views and opinions. You can exercise until you're dead in the grave if you want to, if you can handle it, and you should, if you want to be the best that you can be. You're not gonna get that through surgery. You're not gonna get that through medication. It's about self control. What you are trying to do for your body to be the best you, for you, not for other people, for you, for your health, for your mindset.
Speaker 2: You know, your mental health, your physical health.
Speaker 1: People over indulge in everything, sex, they become sex addicts, they become drug abusers, alcoholics, because they overindulge, because they lack self control.
Speaker 2: It's some things. I used to overindulge in a few things. And even now.
Speaker 1: Being the weight in the size that I am, I've never been like overlaved, obese or anything like that, but being the size that I am now at my age, it's a struggle. But guess what I win every time. I win the battle every time because.
Speaker 2: My mind is in my body and I'm not letting it controlled me. Let me tell you what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like I don't eat candy of any sort I don't eat sugar at all. I don't buy sugar at all. I don't buydrink, soda, sugar, redrink.
Speaker 2: None of that. No desire for it. But let me tell you.
Speaker 1: I can go to the grocery store, minding my business, doing what I need to do, and I can see like a nutty buddy. I think that's what it's called. I can't remember, but that one barter has a lot of nuts and caramel in it. I used to love those things.
Speaker 2: And I see it in my mind. I say, girl, get you one of those nutty buddies. You know you want it. You used to love it, and I say, yeah, I used to.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll be having these kind of conversations because I know it's nothing but the devil trying to entice me.
Speaker 2: It won't work, Boo boo. It won't work.
Speaker 1: Because I look at my body and I say, Okay, this is God's temple.
Speaker 2: How can I.
Speaker 1: Tell other people when I'm not taking care of my own body. Have you ever seen a health coach or a doctor who's overweight.
Speaker 2: Who's telling you that you need to lose weight. Isn't it a slap in the face. But you have people who do.
Speaker 1: Different types of things like yoga and other exercise classes, who are pleasantly plump. That don't work for me. You have to be.
Speaker 2: Who you let me see how to say it. You have to present yourself.
Speaker 1: As what you're trying to portray. Meaning if you trying to teach healthy and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Have to be that yourself.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like a lot of people they preach and they do this and that, but they're so overweight. You're not preaching the truth because if you were, you know, your body is God's, it's a temple.
Speaker 2: It don't belong to you anyways. You're just borrowing it.
Speaker 1: So we're supposed to teach treat our vessels. Well, we're supposed to take care.
Speaker 2: Of our vessels. We'ren't supposed to.
Speaker 1: Put junk in our vessels. I'm just saying, how can you preach and teach but you're not following your own advice. People lack self control. They're gluttony, not just for food, but everything, money, sex, everything gluttony.
Speaker 2: Because people lack self control.
Speaker 1: If you want self control, it is something that's very possible, but you have to work on it.
Speaker 2: Like when I have my little episodes.
Speaker 1: I always win because I recognize that old, ugly devil. I recognize that you have this inner these inner voices that try to tell you, hey, you know you want it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, and that's the end of that.
Speaker 1: Move On, don't focus on it, don't marinade in it. Move on. To gain self control, you have to be aware of what's going on. When you see food that you know you shoult you know you should eat that double chocolate cake or that triple hamburger.
Speaker 2: Who needs a triple hamburger? No one. When you have that huge ten inch plate, that trough, you know that's too much food, split it up. I know it's good. I know it's good.
Speaker 1: Like for me, I haven't eaten steak, hamburgers, things like that. I couldn't even tell you when I don't miss any of that, But when I see other people eating it, I'm like, that looks really really good. You want something? No, no, thank you. I'm never enticed because I'm over that. I'm never enticed when I see all of these beautiful looking fruit juices. I'm never enticed because I look at that sugar content and that is enough for me.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight fifty eight grams of sugar in that one bottle. That is a turn off for me.
Speaker 1: When I look at these different packages because I don't buy processed food in the box and none of that.
Speaker 2: When I look at these packages.
Speaker 1: And it says gem mol or bioel engineer, I don't care how good it looks.
Speaker 2: It goes back.
Speaker 1: When you buy candies and it's all of this sugar that should be enough that you don't want to eat, that you don't want to ingest that crap. Eating four and five pieces of chicken no get you a host of vegetables. I mean, there are ways to eat and be satisfied versus overeating. I know what's good, I know it is, but you don't have to overeat what people do. It's like when it comes to being sexually aroused sex period, people have no self control. And because they have no self control, they also have all of this anger and terrible vowed thoughts and things like that that they that they empower give power to so they have Now this is not everybody when it comes sex to sexually, but I'm talking about a lot of people who are pedophiles and things things like that. They have no self control, so they think it's okay to want to be with children because they're so broken inside and lack self control. And then others who are not into children. But you're married or you have a significant other, but you lack self control, so you go out and you sleep around with other people knowing you have a wife or a husband or a girlfriend or boyfriend. Because you are broken inside and you lack self control. People go on their jobs and do all kinds of things because they lack self control. You have teachers who sexually assault and sexually harass their students because they lack self control.
Speaker 2: You have people in high.
Speaker 1: Places, for instance, our president who talk viciously about people.
Speaker 2: Because he lacks self control. I mean, anyone.
Speaker 1: Lacking self control is gonna overindulge in whatever it is they're doing.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: People have lack of self control, and therefore they're easily controlled by things and by people.
Speaker 2: When you lack self control.
Speaker 1: Somebody else will take control of you, or something will take control of you.
Speaker 2: That's why you.
Speaker 1: Have people who fall into sadistic things satanism because they're seeking something and they allow themselves to be cohersed into things for wealth, for money, for recognition, notoriety. Because they lack self control. They don't have the ability to say no.
Speaker 2: Co dependent people, people who.
Speaker 1: Live vicariously through others, they lack self control. They don't have the ability to say no. They warn themselves down and out mentally, physically, emotionally, financially, but they still do it because they lack self control.
Speaker 2: You have people who.
Speaker 1: Say, well, you can't help who you love. That's a big ball face and bold faced life.
Speaker 2: That's a lie. If you can't.
Speaker 1: Help who you love, you will love anyone. That is a lack of self control, poor blank. So if you want self control, first of all, it starts by inner healing, allowing healing in your life. Forgive those who've done you wrong, and forgive yourself for doing yourself wrong, for in inflicting self pain on yourself for many years of your life, for allowing your past to dictate your future, to dictate your right.
Speaker 2: Now, forgive yourself and let it go. Become aware, mindful of what you do.
Speaker 1: Drugs and alcohol and food and sex and all of that stuff. It gets to you because you give it power to. You give it power to. When you fall in love with yourself, and you love yourself in a healthy way, you become aware of all of these things that you've done wrong.
Speaker 2: You become aware of the things.
Speaker 1: You think about, do and ingest, indulge in. You become aware of what you're doing. And when you really love yourself, you want the best for you, so you begin to turn away from those things. Turn away, turn away, turn away.
Speaker 2: To be better, you have to let go and give up a lot of things.
Speaker 1: You cannot become better by remaining the same. And if you want to stop overeating and things like that, you have to take control of that. You have to love yourself enough to stop it. And it takes consistency to think about what you're doing. It takes consistency. You must be consistent when you are aware. Do something when you know you're thinking of those cravings. Do something, exercise, pray, read, whatever, and keep doing it until you conquer it. People lack self control. They lack self control when it comes to anger and rage and things like that.
Speaker 2: They've been that way so long.
Speaker 1: They don't understand that that invisible part of self, all of us, that invisible part of self gravely effects.
Speaker 2: The visible in their life.
Speaker 1: It shows visible effects, which is dysfunction. It shows that invisible part of you shows visible effects, So you have to allow inner healing.
Speaker 2: You must.
Speaker 1: That's the only way any of us become better, because all of that inside of us has formed the mindsets that we have. When you don't let it go, when you don't heal from it, it forms that mindset that you have right now. And most people are of negative mindsets because they're so comfortable and familiar with negativity. No matter how destructive and devastating and disastrous it is in their lives, they still are comfortable and familiar with that. No one should live like that. You shouldn't be okay with that. Angry people.
Speaker 2: They snap off. They don't even think about it.
Speaker 1: They just snap off because that's what they're accustomed to doing, ruining their lives, ruining the lives of others, just angry and doing nothing about it because they lack self control. I can go on for days, but I'm leaving it right there. I hope I've said enough for you to get the gist of.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's all about love, and that's what I have for you, wanting, hoping and praying that your life becomes better.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. Please share. End every episode of the same. I hope you do it, think on it,