Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. Thank you for tuning in. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: And happy birthday. Happy say sixty birthday.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, thank you for saying happy birthday. Please, for the love of God, give me my last few years in my fifties to me to savor.
Speaker 3: Last few minutes more like, no, no, no, I am not sixty yet old. Can you possibly be fifty nine to four?
Speaker 1: I'm not fifty ninety.
Speaker 2: How long are you gonna melt this thing?
Speaker 1: Guys? Come on, it's hard enough as it is being single at this age. Give me a break. You gotta push, you, gotta like you gotta pump me up a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Okay, you look great for sixty five.
Speaker 1: Oh my sex, so nicest.
Speaker 2: Thing I can say, Laura Caane. We are going to get this rolling.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, speak of the devil. How's your dating attempts going?
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about that after because we have so many people that need to talk to you. Oh boy, oh on your on your special day. Oh my god, So Laura Kane, this is your.
Speaker 1: Life and probably I bet each one of these people do not want to do this because yeah, hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello is this is this to the caller that I'm speaking.
Speaker 4: It's sure. Happy birthday, Laura.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Emily, Emily, oh my go oh. I love you so much. Emily is like my sister. I know this woman from top to bottom throughout.
Speaker 5: You really you really do.
Speaker 4: And that's a really graphic way to put.
Speaker 6: It, but.
Speaker 4: You really do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It is the best. She's so talented. Her show, the show Rock one O five three is like the number one show in San Diego. Now, I'm so proud of you. I am so grateful to have worked so long with you, and so grateful you're still in my life.
Speaker 4: Than you well, Laura, this isn't this isn't my birthday. You don't need to tell good things about me. I need to take the things about my amazing sister Laura Kane, and how incredibly talented you are and how welcoming you were the minute that I ever step foot.
Speaker 7: In that studio.
Speaker 4: Even though when I was on your show we talked about you know, Daggers, Well, I I.
Speaker 1: Was waving the green flag. I was jealous.
Speaker 4: Well, I had some some short appropriate cut offs on, cut off and shorts.
Speaker 1: On and big ass tatas big ass.
Speaker 4: Tak tatas all those things. Really, you taught me so much about radio and light and being a mama too, your best mama ever.
Speaker 1: I thank you so much for saying that means really a lot to me, Emily so.
Speaker 4: Much, I really mean it. And you're just the brightest light in probably planet Earth, and everybody sees you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you, and I love to seeing you today.
Speaker 4: I love seeing you today too. And I'm always just like I glue, like like glue, I just want to go over to you.
Speaker 1: I know, same same. Well, thank you for being on the podcast again. And the podcast it was like so huge because everybody loves you so much. They thought you were just the greatest thing in the world because you are. You really are. You're a huge talent. And I think that I think we may be sisters. And maybe you were I was adopted out, you were adopted out something or I was sure, actually I could probably bear mom.
Speaker 2: You are sixteen.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're not pregnant when I was like fourteen, I think it could have been a moment.
Speaker 4: Not sixty Eric.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Emily.
Speaker 4: You want to know why it's so inappropriate for you to say that you're my mom.
Speaker 9: Why my man.
Speaker 4: Robert is the same age as you.
Speaker 1: Daddy, Hi, Daddy.
Speaker 4: I actually I've actually seen scenes like that before and I think it's hot, but not in those situations.
Speaker 1: Well tell Robert until sweet reedy, handsome reedy. Hello, And I love you so much.
Speaker 4: I will. I love you guys so much. Eric, you're the best for calling me.
Speaker 6: And I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 4: Emily, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: It's so cool. I saw her today. We had this big iHeart thing. And whenever Emily and I see each other, it's so true. It's like glue. We immediately and we just we just we like speak telepathically. We really do, because we've been through a lot together.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hello, Hie. Sorry we step out of this fancy restaurant that I'm in. Just joking. Marla, Hi him, Marla.
Speaker 1: You know what, I was just thinking about you today because I was thinking we need to have Marla on the podcast again, because you are so freaking funny. You're so talented, You're so witty and so dry humor, and I love it, and I think it's so funny when we make Eric so uncomfortable, it's the greatest thing on the planet to me.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll be down again this summer.
Speaker 1: Oh really okay, good? Yeah, will you come on with us? Of course because you are a fan favorite.
Speaker 9: Ah, thank you. Love being on the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for calling for my birthday. And tell Eric just stop telling him me I'm sixty. Tell him to stop it.
Speaker 9: So when is your actual birthday?
Speaker 1: Saturday?
Speaker 9: Saturday? Okay? Mine was May thirteenth, So I'm first, just like I am an Eric slide?
Speaker 1: Are you a Gemini day?
Speaker 9: Are you as I'm a Taurus?
Speaker 1: Oh see my ex husband was a Taurus.
Speaker 9: Uh oh, courst girls are better than tours I don't know any tourist boys. Tourist girls are better. Okay, yes, well you are you a Gemini?
Speaker 1: I'm through and through? Okay, we're talking to personalities, two different lives, like it's a freaking I'm a freak.
Speaker 9: My grandma was a Gemini.
Speaker 1: Was your fama a freak?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 9: I mean she's six kids. I could drink and could drink everyone under the table.
Speaker 3: It used to be.
Speaker 9: Well, happy birthday, Thank you, Marla.
Speaker 1: That's so nice, beautiful, Thank you number one.
Speaker 9: Definitely, I'll definitely come on the show. Yeah in the summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent.
Speaker 9: We'll be down a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys do some hot oil wrestling.
Speaker 1: No, but we'll make you we'll make you more, will make you uncomfortable and oh god, oh no.
Speaker 9: For that. But I'll do some oil vleet night cream face.
Speaker 2: Oh perfect, We'll do some facial treatments. Oh perfect. I have some great new stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 9: Thanks mar La, You're welcome. Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. By you have bestie number one call.
Speaker 3: So sweet, kind of condescending too. Oh don't worry, lord, I'm having my best friend called to say hello.
Speaker 1: I know, oh god, see this is getting I'm getting a little it's getting a little nerve wracking. Now, I don't know. I just don't know this.
Speaker 2: Yes, hello, yes, yes, this is this is a secret caller that is calling for your birthday.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh can you say hello, Laura, you.
Speaker 10: Lived with me for a year.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Dommy Torry, Domy Tommy Dory. I'm going to see you tomorrow. I'm so excited. Oh my god, thank you so much. Oh my god, Oh my god. Do you know how hard it is to get hold of this man?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, yes, not at all, dude.
Speaker 10: Not at all.
Speaker 2: You're he is a gentleman. I love talking.
Speaker 1: Do you know the you almost put me in the grave. I you don't do that again to us, Do not do that again?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 10: Okay, I mean I can't believe it. I mean, I know you posted a lot back on February thirteenth, fourteen.
Speaker 1: Oh, I took over the Jeff and jar A showground page. I was like, I'm taking it over because this is important.
Speaker 10: So many men is but thank you, but more importantly, happy birthday. I remember when you were like twelve, and now you're not.
Speaker 1: How old am I don't say sixty or else You're gonna get it too, because they keep saying I'm sixty and I'm not. You're not even sixty?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Tommy? Do you hang up on top?
Speaker 2: Is he there?
Speaker 1: Oh he's not?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh you know what it got?
Speaker 1: Sorry, there is there is, Tommy. You're not sixty yet.
Speaker 10: Now you are fifty five? Yes, I'm still your emergency contact.
Speaker 1: He is. He on every single medical document at every single my mental, my physical, everything, Tommy Ceblon and his number seven six seven one five pop up up up up up buck. It's on every single form that ever exists and always will be. Tommy.
Speaker 10: I love you more and more people say they listen to you guys in your podcast.
Speaker 2: Really, oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: And then you've got your big show and it's great that you are still I mean, after all you've been through these last couple of months, you were able to like bust out some shows. I mean, are you feeling them?
Speaker 6: Are you feeling I'm good?
Speaker 10: I was never I just that one day, one day, February thirteenth. February thirteenth, I went to work early in the morning, three four or five am, and I felt great. Around eleven am, That's when I got dizzy and it broke out in a cold sweat. And then everything was done for the day at KUSI and then I told everyone, hey, I'm going to go outside to catch my breath. I went outside and I felt worse, and then I said, you know what, I'm two buildings down from Kaiser. I'm going to drive myself to Kaiser. So I get in the car, and when I get got in the car, I felt worse. And then luckily a girl named Vanessa came outside and that if I was okay, and I remember saying, I don't know so she ends up driving me to er and just like in the movies, I'm laying there in er. Lights are on, about twenty people all around me. They're hooking me up. I was never in pain. And then I remember a voice to my right saying, maybe he's bleeding. So without medication, they stick a tube up my nose and down my throat with no medication.
Speaker 6: Ways clear.
Speaker 10: And the tube was right in front of my eyes and it was clear, and then seconds later it was red. And they go, all right, tell me you're bleeding. It's called a g I bleed eventually on Saturday. That was Thursday. But on Saturday, when they checked on me, they said, hey, you're very lucky. You were bleeding to death.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: And I'm so lucky that I was at work, because I know if I was at home, I would have said I'm going to bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I would have went to bed and you would have never woken up.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But oh my.
Speaker 10: Gosh, and everything's great and uh. And that Saturday when when my kids handed back to the phone to me, they said, Dad, you're not gonna believe it. I go, what they go, You've got so many messages and and I truly believe those messages. Uh, and prayers saved me and that and thanks to you are because you're the one, you know, saying all that misinformation.
Speaker 1: That's you know what I was. I was just I went with what I got, I went with what I had, and I immediately jumped on and I'm like, prayers, prayers, prayers, prayers, prayers, prayers, prayers, that's all we need. We need prayers for the whole entire city.
Speaker 10: But it worked. And more importantly, how with everyone? How's your son? How's your daughter?
Speaker 1: Charlie is now married? Did you know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's married and they may or may not be trying for a baby. I'm not sure. So there's that. And I've been I've told him, I've told him a numerous times. I will not be referred to as Glama. I have just grandma, grandma, and that's it, not Glandma. Okay. And then Evan is just finished her third year.
Speaker 10: She's like twelfth grade.
Speaker 1: So she finished her third year at Fordham University and she's on the dean's list. She made straight a's all three years at Fordham and she works the full time job and she lives in Brooklyn and she takes the subway to school, and she's amazing. I know she's kicking ass. And she's coming home in June. So I'm really excited to see her.
Speaker 10: I remember when you brought her to work. She would lay down and play games behind me and lay down with her little sleeping bag or whatever.
Speaker 1: She'd bring her blank in her pillow and her little toys. She'd love being in your studio with you. It was her favorite thing. On miss you, Tommy, I miss h So I missed the whole thing. I miss everything.
Speaker 10: But we're finding all these lost episodes, and so maybe more and more of those Jeff and Jerre era episodes will be released. I know we just released one, and which one?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, the one, oh yes, the one you sent me?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: More and more of those will pop up, you know what.
Speaker 1: I think people need those right now?
Speaker 2: Really for sure?
Speaker 10: What about Eric?
Speaker 7: Eric?
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you're doing better.
Speaker 6: Tommy, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Did you lose a bunch of weight too, dude? You look great?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 1: You really did? I mean, is it because you've been sick? I mean it must be the hospital thing. But but you know what, if there's one good thing that came out of it, you look amazing.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thank you, and.
Speaker 1: I'm going to see you tomorrow. No, you're not sick anymore, right, Are we good? Now? Are we there?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: No, there is one more. There is a part B, and I'll be real quick because of what happened on February thirteenth. I did an MRI and when the results came back, they said, hey, Tommy, you know, we patched you up and it looks good, but we found a mass. So they did a biopsy on the mass and it was cancers on top of my left kidney, but it wasn't next anything.
Speaker 8: So it was an.
Speaker 10: Ideal location to go in and stick me with the needle and freeze it and kill it.
Speaker 8: Off like that.
Speaker 10: And that's what I did last Thursday. They knocked me out at seven point thirty. I woke up at nine and that's all I remember. But they stuck me with the needle and froze the mass out of there. And that was the part B.
Speaker 1: So they did that laparoscopically.
Speaker 10: Whatever it is. They stuck me with a needle out.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: They were God, no more sickness. Tom I'm telling you something. If you don't exist in this world, I don't exist. So I need you, We need you, city needs you. San Diego need you. The world needs you. And I love you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Yeah, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, bye, I love you by Oh my god. Okay, this man. Since he's been I've been trying to get a hold of him to talk to him actually on the phone. We've been texting, texting, text he has because he has so many people in his life, so many people that he talks to that like I'm I'm just not thought I'm at the bottom of the list. But he knows that I'm always going to be here, you know. But I haven't actually physically talked to him since he went was in a coma with a breathing tube when I got the phone call that he was bleeding to death, like it was horrible. So this is just a miracle that he is.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait to seem tomorrow. Oh my god, this is so fun. It's just anybody else. Yes, you've got to get if you're if you're gonna call my mom, you better call her out because she's gonna about to go out and have her drinking siggy and do her crosswords or her scratchers. I'm not kidding. And she takes it very seriously. Yes, so if that's who you're calling. And she hates being on the radio, which she's always so fun me And I told her, I go, mom, do you love me? Because if you love me, you'd be happy to do this because this is part of what I do. And you made me.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, hello, Eric, Hey, say hello to the birthday girl.
Speaker 6: Hello, birthday girl.
Speaker 1: Hey. I just got off the phone with Dommy.
Speaker 6: Oh how he doing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's doing fine now, but my god.
Speaker 6: What a scare right, Yeah, that cancer thing. Was like, hasn't he gone through enough already?
Speaker 1: I know, but I think he's in the clear now. But yeah, he was just telling us about the whole thing. Randy, Okay, So Emily called and all my you guys are my family. We've spent such intimate time together for twenty seven years, for five hours a day in the same room, intently with each other, more than we did with our families.
Speaker 6: Really, Yeah, and shared a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: And you're so important to me and I'm hoping that you are doing well and your beautiful daughter and your beautiful wife and everything is okay. Is everything okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, we're we're we're doing good.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm glad. Are you going to come on the park? We have been having people that have been requesting you to come on? Can you come on? Sometimes?
Speaker 6: What one person?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Eric?
Speaker 2: It was Eric, Well guilty, Oh seriously, I love making Randy laugh.
Speaker 1: No, I swear to god. There have been many many requests for Randy. But one time he couldn't come because he didn't he was didn't want to be compromised because he didn't want to get his family sick. So let's plan maybe in the future that you can be on our podcast. You think that can be a possibility.
Speaker 6: I would love to. The The tricky part is is that with our daughter Sophia, you know, with her red syndrome that she has, it requires that were most of the time both of us have to be there to catch things. Oh you know, I won't get into it, but that's that's the tricky part. Really well, yeah, I would I would love to. I would love to.
Speaker 1: Is it something that well, I don't know if it's it's appropriate for like a whole family to come to my house actually because we have two dogs. You know, be a mess. It would probably be a mess.
Speaker 6: Would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Sophia is used to, you know, certain surroundings.
Speaker 1: Right, so and she like these surroundings at all.
Speaker 2: The main the main part is that Randy is here engaging on your sixtieth, your big day.
Speaker 1: Would you tell him to stop? I'm not sixty, Randy.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Ray, I want to speaking of speaking of your age, I want to ask you two two things.
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh god, what.
Speaker 6: Please have you gotten? Have you got taken advantage of your senior coffee yet?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: When your coffee?
Speaker 1: When do you get to take advantage of that? What age?
Speaker 6: I think you're there?
Speaker 2: No, I am, that's amazing. Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I hate Okay, Randy, you know that sounds bomp bom bom. You just that's in my head right now because the fact that I know that I have an a I have an ar P card. Okay, so there's that.
Speaker 6: My second question.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yes I did get that. But here's the thing with the AARP card that I discovered. As much as I hate having it in my wallet. It saved me a ship ton when I rented a card in Portland. That's the one thing. Oh my god, Randy, how did we get old? I didn't. I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 6: You know what the real realization for me was. But in the mail, oh god, I get I get mail from funeral homes.
Speaker 1: Too happened to me yet? That has not happened to me yet. Okay, all for Laura, it's coming. Oh, oh my god, thanks for this birthday.
Speaker 6: Will I want to think about that's the.
Speaker 1: Worst thing ever. Oh my god. Well, anyway, Eric knows my funeral plans anyway, And you know what, I have no nothing to leave anybody. And there's a lot of crap to go through, that's all I know. So I'm just gonna have to go through a lot of my crap.
Speaker 2: Oh god. Yeah, A bunch of a bunch of dresses with the tags still on them, yeah, Randy, dog dog toys and underwear with the elastic shot.
Speaker 1: Out, sorts of horrible things. Oh, Randy. I love you and I will always love you, and I think about you often, very often, and I wish the best for you and your family and your daughter, and I hope that that you have things under control, and that I'm so happy that you and Debbie are still such a strong partnership makes me so well.
Speaker 6: It makes me happy that you know, you guys are all my second family, you know, you and Eric included, and and I think about you guys all the time, and and I follow your you know, your podcast, your postings on Facebook, everything. So in a sense, even though I'm not seeing you as much as we used to be together, you know, in a in a way, it's how we, you know, know how things are going in our life, you know. And from what I can see with Charlie and with Evan, you know, those guys, it amazes me how grown up they are, I know, and they're your I know this sounds corny and like a Hallmark card, but they're your biggest success. And I can see that you know, you've done amazingly, you know, raising them, because that's where they are now, wouldn't have been possible without you know you and and a solid you know, family foundation, and that's what she gave them and continue to so, you know, I I think, I every time I see something from you know, Evan or or Charlie, you know, I just I know that that it just makes me feel good, you know that that, you know, I I that's one thing I strived to do, is don't I want to be a good father to Sophia, And I hope I'm doing that. I feel like I am, you know, And even though there are you know, challenges, you know, I don't really think about it that much, you know, because you know, she's you know, really thriving, you know. So I'm I'm thankful for what she can do and and you know, we'll just you know, continue to you know, pray for and and make sure all our needs are meant and the lovers.
Speaker 1: You know, and as you know, God has given you these challenges for a reason. You may not know what it is yet, but maybe it is to help others with similar situations go through.
Speaker 6: Well, I have faith, you know, I'm never going to lose it, you know. So you just have to have faith that things are going to work out and they will, you know, and challenges are just maybe a way to kind of season us, you know, and then to you know, get us through and knowing that we'll get through it, you know.
Speaker 1: So, Randy, did you watch the video of Eric's joke that got a one point four million views. If you didn't, then let let me have you tell He'll tell you the joke. Here we go. Okay, this is what got us one point for million views, this.
Speaker 6: Joke, Randy, and you love jokes.
Speaker 1: And I didn't react like I hated it right, And everybody was commenting, Oh, she's such a Karen, she's a wet blank it. She needs to get laid because I didn't want I didn't laugh. Okay, Eric, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you hear about the guynecologist in New York who is in such demand and he's so successful and he cannot hear he's deaf. Do you want to know why he's so successful?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Because he's a really good lip reader?
Speaker 1: You know, Randy, don't laugh at that. Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. Okay, dude, and used to laugh. It's oh, Randy, that laugh is my birthday present. Thank you so much. Oh my god, I love you so much, rand Oh Randy, by Randy, by I Randy? Is that laugh?
Speaker 9: Oh god?
Speaker 1: That laugh is just if you could bottle that up on a bad day, you could bust that out and you wouldn't have a bad day. Never Oh my gosh, Okay, is this like cavalcadeo? Oh no, oh my god, oh jeez, what I'm hearing like these guys, I'm like, what guys would be calling me? But hello, Hello, Hello, hellomy. Oh my gosh. It's so funny because I was telling Eric and Brian. I'm like, because Eric's been calling a bunch of people to wish like from my life, and I'm like, I know my mom is gonna call. I know, but we got to get her before she gets out into the patio. Time is coming up, like right now, right? Yes, have we eaten into your patio time?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm on here. I just started.
Speaker 2: Right under the wire, Mary.
Speaker 7: I just started my crossword puzzle.
Speaker 2: Oh good, oh boy?
Speaker 1: Yes, do we have your martini can?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Perfect?
Speaker 7: And with my green yes and the sick yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, We're good to go. I know you're in heaven.
Speaker 7: I am here.
Speaker 8: It's my hand.
Speaker 1: Then, Mom, thank you for giving birth to me. I appreciate it. I know I was a difficult birth.
Speaker 7: A very difficult birth. Well it's just a long time. But then when you did appear, you stop raising. They had to give you mouth to mouth and then they put you on oxygen and then they sent you they took X rays and they said your lungs were developed and you may never be able to play as a child. And they took you over to Tears eleven an hospital and we had to visit you every day down there, and after four days you came home. You're perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I know, I know you. It isn't where you are a miracle, that's what you are.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding about to die right now. Oh gosh, Mom, I can't even tell you how much I love you. It's endless, it is, it is you are. I was so blessed. God must love me to place me in your arm.
Speaker 7: Well you've been the joy in my life.
Speaker 1: Not the whole time.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean there were blips in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I threw a rock at the window, and when I used to sneak out.
Speaker 7: Bro and yeah, I made a little in the window.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was so mad. I threw a rock at the kitchen window.
Speaker 7: You can't believe how she would pout, and oh my.
Speaker 2: God, oh goodness, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I would go in the closet pout.
Speaker 2: Did you ever just want to lock her in there? Mary?
Speaker 7: I found her in the empty spa one time. She was pouting in there dark.
Speaker 1: We had the water and hidden.
Speaker 7: I fot her out there. I mean, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I ran away when I was How old was I? When I put on your night gown and ran away with the shopping your three?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 7: Then you went down the alright boy, two hundred foot driveway around the corner. You were heading towards for double road.
Speaker 2: Oh Mary, she sounds like a real challenge.
Speaker 7: I think it was Jimmy Good Jimmy Canfield found you and brought you back.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Mom, I'm sorry to put you through such hell, but thank you.
Speaker 7: Oh that's fine. I love you, and.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what you bought me for my birthday.
Speaker 7: Okay, very good. I'm gonna ask you.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I handled it.
Speaker 6: Okay, very good, Mom.
Speaker 2: Aren't you glad? I didn't give you any grief?
Speaker 7: Yes, you were the perfect angel, but you gave him away at birth.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I know.
Speaker 2: Well, because she knew I could make it on my own.
Speaker 1: She knew you'd bring joy to another family.
Speaker 7: That's yes.
Speaker 1: Oh Mom, I love you, Thank you.
Speaker 7: I love you too.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 7: I love you, air my little Eric.
Speaker 1: I know how much you love being on the podcast. You love, I said, I know how much you love being on the podcast.
Speaker 2: This means a lot to thank you for appeasing us.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Mama, Okay, anytime, love you, I love you, Love you guys, my mom.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not done.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait I can't take much more. What Oh my gosh, who could possibly be next?
Speaker 2: Oh there's more?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: My armpits are sweating like I'm getting scared.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm the only one that calls her Jenny. She's Jennifer now because she's professional. She was always professional. My name is Jennifer, our Jen.
Speaker 5: Nobody calls me gen.
Speaker 2: Oh, Laura, I get with it.
Speaker 7: She calls me jelly bean.
Speaker 1: Jenjen, jelly bean. We have lots of like funny like from when we grow because we all shared a room. My brother, sister and I all shared a room when we grew up, and my sister was the one who was the throw up one O. My bed was right next to Jenny's.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. Laura is very sensitive to bar it's your fault, people are okay.
Speaker 1: It's your fault. I have this paranoia because you were so gross about.
Speaker 5: Laura an thing I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's fantastic when it's right next to my head.
Speaker 1: Because our beds were like two feet one foot apart.
Speaker 5: I had a separation of like one like desk.
Speaker 7: No, not even that, what was it?
Speaker 1: It was like a like an arm.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so funny.
Speaker 1: Anyway, thinks you're made on the podcast high podcast people. Hi, Jennifer, congratulations to David. He just made it.
Speaker 5: Eric, what you don't have to call me Jennifer?
Speaker 8: Eric?
Speaker 2: What can I call you?
Speaker 6: Can I call you Jenny?
Speaker 2: I know I always call her Jenny. I can't stop now. Yeah, you are from another mister.
Speaker 5: I think you're my fighting brother from another mother.
Speaker 2: That's right, my ginger head.
Speaker 1: I said to my pot, I said, Mom, I think you gave it up Eric when you had Eric first and gave him up for adoption and then had met Eric.
Speaker 5: How old are you Eric?
Speaker 1: He's a year older than me, sixty one. He's not.
Speaker 5: I know you're not.
Speaker 2: I'm fifty eight.
Speaker 1: They keep sitting like Brian and Eric keep saying, oh, your sixtieth birthday, and I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him. I'm like, no, let me be in my fifties.
Speaker 5: For sixty Yeah, not you too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I love you, Jenny.
Speaker 7: I love you.
Speaker 5: Do you still want a Close Encounters of the Third Kind?
Speaker 7: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Action figure for your birthday?
Speaker 1: Please? If it's not too expensive on eBay?
Speaker 9: I try.
Speaker 5: I don't know. On Abay, I think, yes, that's what I want it.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I want. That's okay, I'll wait. I'm a patient person.
Speaker 5: I saw that, and I'm like, this is our childhood.
Speaker 1: I need it. Oh my god, I need it.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Speaker 2: You could probably find it on we have these, but I said you could probably find it on We love.
Speaker 1: This movie so much eBay for sure. They made these figurines of the Aliens and they were made out of rubber and you could like twist them in and make them into different shapes and stuff. And I had it and I loved it, and I lost it. And she found one on eBay that is still in the.
Speaker 5: Package, and I'm like, we have to get one.
Speaker 1: Get it please. I want it so bad.
Speaker 5: I will. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jenny, I'm thank you. I appreciate it, all right.
Speaker 5: When am I going to see you again?
Speaker 1: Well, because Evan's coming home, so we'll come up and see you in early June. Yeah, early June.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all right, but I get my asking gear and get this thing.
Speaker 1: Get on eBay right now, girl, I am orders. Okay, I love you.
Speaker 5: Happy birthday?
Speaker 1: By love you?
Speaker 7: Bye bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, we can't take much work because Brian has to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not I'm almost done.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't call Stacy. What don't call Stacy? I'm not okay, okay, there's she has I know? Okay, thank you? Oh, don't get me wrong?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello? Okay, Pop? How are you up? I'm good?
Speaker 1: Hello? Wait? Hello?
Speaker 7: Oh my god? Is this the birthday girl?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: How are you am? I?
Speaker 9: Am I a mystery guest here too with happy person.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're totally a mystery guest.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm a huge fan from afar. But yeah, are you?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you number three? Are you? Are you possibly? Number three? You?
Speaker 9: Ask hi?
Speaker 3: Karen?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: You're so sweet? Oh? My god? You you should? You know what you're number two? I'll be number three, No because what.
Speaker 9: You says or something like that, like you know, we're just all My.
Speaker 2: Angels are number one.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: See, I make him I see, I'm the one that makes him do one, two, three. It's my fam And I'm sorry I put you at number three because you are amazing.
Speaker 7: Well, he's so lucky to have us as me I am.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, he is blessed to have his angels, I.
Speaker 9: Know, right, and I think different gifts, you know, So.
Speaker 1: We provide him with different things, yes, different needs.
Speaker 5: I know. We just meet his needs all around.
Speaker 1: Not the sexual kind of course, but the other needs.
Speaker 2: It's so disturbing.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: I always have to kind of gross him out because you know, you know how.
Speaker 2: It is sorry to sweat Laura and I sizzard earlier.
Speaker 1: Him out. He's so gross.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, what's more fun than gross?
Speaker 1: I know, I know he's I love grossing him out and I love embarrassing him. It's my favorite thing in the whole way.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: Karen, thank you so much for calling. You are a great person and I love you well.
Speaker 9: I love you too, you ageless wonder.
Speaker 6: I mean, I swear you're like you've got sentiment button disease or something, because you're like aging backwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, get me my wallet. What's your venmo? Because dude, you just made my day. They keep calling me sixty and I'm so mad she's sixty and sexy. I'm not.
Speaker 6: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 1: They're so mean to me anyway, God, but.
Speaker 7: That's why we love them.
Speaker 6: But anyway, you have an amazing birthday.
Speaker 9: Thank you? Okay, thank you?
Speaker 7: Okay, love you?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 7: You call her?
Speaker 1: That's so cute. Okay, this has got to be it what no more? This show has gone too far. What do you mean it's too long? Oh wait, just tell me who will? Oh my god, this is the last one, nore you. It has to be Brian has to go.
Speaker 2: He Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello? Yes, can you say hello to the birthday girl? Who is this birthday?
Speaker 7: Birthday?
Speaker 6: Birthday?
Speaker 1: You know what is so crazy? When I was thinking about all the people that Eric was like, because of all these people I've been calling in, I'm like, oh, I didn't think. I didn't think, like, you know, you guys have really been on the You've been on the podcast, like maybe one maybe anyway, Hi baby, Oh my god? You know I say hi to you. You know, I say hi to you and bye you every single podcast, but I love you. I say hi my sweet babies, I love you every single podcast.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And your mother's day flowers are still alive. Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: That's incredible.
Speaker 2: And they're still beautiful.
Speaker 1: So you know what, they could be my birthday flowers. Okay, so there you go. It's done.
Speaker 8: So how are you your birthday? Oh my gosh, I'm good.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 8: It's a little muggy up here, you know, but I'm good.
Speaker 1: Muggy or rainy both.
Speaker 8: Oh the USU yeah, the huge you know, it's may whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a beautiful well not.
Speaker 8: Whatever, because it's your birthday in uh four to eight.
Speaker 1: Will you please tell Eric and Brian to stop telling me that I'm sixty because I'm not. They keep saying, I'm.
Speaker 8: Sorry you were until you're sixty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, ouch ouch ouch, I know.
Speaker 8: I actually know how old you are and you're twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, my boy. That's my boy. That's my boy. That's my boy. Charlie. I love you and I appreciate you calling and this means a lot to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course, birthday, best.
Speaker 1: Thing that ever happened to me. I knew there was a god when you were put into my arms. I swear you're the best gift in the whole white world.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I don't even know what to say to that. You're so sweet.
Speaker 1: I love you, baby, I.
Speaker 7: Love you mom.
Speaker 8: Every birthday, Tell.
Speaker 1: Your beautiful, tell my tell my daughter, Hello.
Speaker 8: Too, I will, I will. Goodbye podcast by Charlie.
Speaker 1: That was amazing. Okay, okay, okay, we can have one more more, but but it's late May. If it's the other one, what do you mean. I don't know. If there's one more, it's got to be. It's got me like oh, she.
Speaker 2: Was way too busy to come on the podcast. She was, oh yeah, sorry.
Speaker 1: Hello, Oh my god, he saved the best for the last An my beautiful baby birthday. Thank you, my sweet girl, Evan Elizabeth who just made the Dean's Listed Foredom Eva. She's like, incredible, this this I don't this is my jewel, this one and my other one.
Speaker 4: Who do you think?
Speaker 5: Who do you think created me?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 1: I had a little help, but I'm going to take most of the credit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can take all the credit.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I will take all the credit. We're doing the podcast, and then after that I'm going to continue to watch Breaking Bad with you guys. Have you what episode are you on right now?
Speaker 7: We're on season two, episode twelve.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh my god, oh wait, what did the did the girlfriend thing happen yet?
Speaker 9: So don't say anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry, Hue. Okay, all right, I want that's all. I'll say. That's all.
Speaker 7: Say what do you mean this thing?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Nothing nothing nothing nothing. I'm sorry. Oh my god, I thought we were way past that.
Speaker 4: Okay, God, I no, no, okay, he just made the big deal.
Speaker 7: He just made the big deal.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, yeah, all right, Well, Evan, I love you and I Can't'm counting the days until you come home. I can't.
Speaker 4: I love you so much. I can't wait. It's me so fun.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see you, Evan.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 8: I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you guys so much.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 1: Go to bed, it's so late.
Speaker 4: I know, go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Thanks for staying up for me, of.
Speaker 9: Course, Thank you, sweet girl.
Speaker 4: Well, I love you so much.
Speaker 1: I love you too, my beauty.
Speaker 9: All right, bye, bye bye.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: This sweet is the best birthday ever. That was so that was. I'm so filled with love and joy like you can't even believe it. My cup overflows with wonderful wonderment and just joy. Thank you so very much. Oh in this baby too? Did you want to say every birthday? Come on, come on off, there we go. There's a still boy too. Anyway, you guys, thank you so much for listening and thank you for participating in my big birthday extravaganza. I appreciate it. I'll let you know what happens what I did next week when we resume on Monday Night Live. All right, you guys, thank you so much for watching and listening and oh my god, love you so much.
Speaker 2: Love you, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I must be babies. I love