Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one oh one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right. Reminder more trips today to win. If you've got to station on at work, keep your ears open around nine oh five, one oh five and five oh five for keywords that could when you and a guest trip out to Vegas for our iHeartRadio Music Festival and we send you with one thousand dollars as well.
Speaker 2: Whoever is on the air reminds you before they play the keywords, they better be Yeah, We'll remind you in nine oh five that I'll promise.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: You know, all of us now are very much aware that the price of pretty much everything continues to rise, no doubt. Wouldn't you be shocked to know that the average ATM fee that you're hit with for using a non network ATM has also gone up?
Speaker 3: What is it at now? Seven bucks? Now?
Speaker 4: That number you hit taco is reality in some places, right, But you got to keep in mind this is an average of all the ATMs in the country, whether it's a big city or in the middle of the country wherever. Okay, it's now four dollars and seventy seven cents if you do it on average transaction that's not part of your bank's network. Four dollars and seventy seven cents. What there is nothing more than a money grab. It doesn't cost them anything to process your.
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta have that machine built into the wall and somebody come and fill it and empty it. Yeah, it's paid for already. You Just here's what it comes down to. I know, I see your frustration. It's kind of like when you pull in to get work done in your car and they charge you. What is the shop fee? The shop vy? He cannot stand a shop fee, but it's fine, just included in the total. That's my points won that one they do. But here's my question for you. When's the last time you used in ATM and and and had a feet? When is the last time? I want you to think about it? And I know some people are going yesterday, when's the last time you did?
Speaker 3: Uh? I don't really use the ATM exactly, neither do I.
Speaker 2: I don't use it because if I'm gonna I'll go right into that publix or dare I say Walmart if I need something there or even Costco, and I will get cash that way, now, you know via like, hey, I'll buy there's always something you need and then get the you know, forty back or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know where you're really gonna get smashed on this if.
Speaker 2: You the strip club, Gamble, strip club, oh my god, and no matter action free thirty eight bucks casino and strip club, it's definitely yeah, you could. You could have like six lap dances. Talking about a captive audience, yeah, you could have. Honestly, can't be walking out of here with a boner to find a sun Trust Ama Street you get sorry, truest, I guess it is now I don't know. Two you get two lap dances for the price of that at ATM feed right, wow, but again, somebody said, and then your bank charges yet Oh that's true too. On top of that, some banks will hit them as well, it said, and then your bank charges you three dollars for using the ATM.
Speaker 4: That that is correct. In fact, the feet I'm referring to is the combined two fees of the out of network ATM and then your own provider. That's four to seventy seven is the average across the country. Those two put.
Speaker 2: Together, I'm wondering how they get the change out the twenty three cents change.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding, I know it's an average.
Speaker 4: You're hurting my head. All right, this is a bit of a dilemma here. You have a dying wish. I'm gonna pass away. I've left some requests to Uh, I hope you can honor after I die. Is it something about a doll?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I tested well, I stopped reading whatever they said.
Speaker 4: So what is it? A French actor and producer named Alan or Elaine Delon passed away. You just said it there, French an actor eighty eight years old.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: His dying wish was to have his dog euthanized after he dies and buried with him in his arms. His dog, Loubo, wants the dog put down and buried with him to take into the hereafter.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna know.
Speaker 5: You just do it.
Speaker 3: When the dog passes naturally.
Speaker 2: Then you then you dig a little plot next to him with that money that he leaves, because if he's requesting something like this, he had to leave some money.
Speaker 3: If he's making a strange request, he left money.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Why what to put the dog down, you mean for mounting fees and put the dog down everything. So you just wait until the dog dies naturally and bury the dog next to him. But Alan's gonna be quite low only in the hereafter without long, He's not going to know.
Speaker 3: Now, how do you know that? Well?
Speaker 4: If just does anybody know for sure? No other than a near death experience where people say they see light at the end of the tunnel or something like, no one can say for sure what happens.
Speaker 2: What so afterwards he can yell at you, you do kneel. You have no idea what That's what I'm saying. So if he did know, and he's like you.
Speaker 5: Sons of pictures, didn't kill Lubo and bury him with me in Makowski, you just you say, well, sorry, dude, and then you move on to the Holy gates because he ain't gonna be at him trying to kill a dog and bury it with him.
Speaker 3: What a what a egotistical piece? Oh God, I gotta watch my language.
Speaker 4: He says that he had owned fifty dogs in his life, but Lubo was the special one, that the two had a special bond and they loved him like a child. Eh, Sico. I think it crosses in the SIIC category. Well, okay, I'm sick of just for killing a dog. Hey, you're the veterinarian and the family brings in this perfectly healthy dog.
Speaker 3: We gotta put this one down. What's the problem his owner died?
Speaker 5: You just what?
Speaker 3: What the hell does that have to do with anything? You just fake bite marks?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, to go online and take a what do you call getty images of like dog bite marks on a face or hand? No, not a face too recognizable, but a hand and just go.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a it's a violent dog. And meanwhile, dangerous dog. Meanwhile, poor Lubo is sitting there saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, speaking of dying bulls family, San Antonio, Texas. Look the fruit actor's bullsy. He made me too little done. That's why he's been buried with him sicko.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even know, if I can refocus at this point, you can, I swear. The family of a woman who recently passed away in San Antonio, Texas has received a bill of fifteen thousand, six hundred and seventy six dollars to be paid because the dead woman apparently broke the apartment complex is lease.
Speaker 6: The fact that they're attacking coming after the next of Ken who quite honestly we loved her mom, who were still grieving, and all they care about is the money. And we went to the apartment complex spoke with the leasing manager. He told us that he would use the security deposit towards the cleaning and turning over the apartment and that they would terminate the lease. They want the rest of the about a year's long worth of rent from a dead person.
Speaker 4: She had just resigned a two year at lease. And this is in Texas, and the Texas law says if someone dies, if a tenant dies, the family can legally break the lease minus what he just alluded to, you know, security deposit to clean or whatever, but yet agreeing to do that verbally and then what they actually did two different things. We need fifteen grand from you.
Speaker 2: They tried that with my when my brother passed the uh they the guy talked about it. He goes, well, you know, I do need and my dad goes, I'm gonna stop you here. I came over, I cleaned the house, I did whatever I did, he said. He said, we're civil right now. He goes stop and the guy's like, well, you know I can do whatever he goes. He goes, I have plenty of lawyers. He guess you just settled down there. Credible people, the ruthless. That is a scummy landlord, I understand. Okay, maybe first and that first and last. If there was a hole in the wall, take the deposit. Come on, dude. More on that story on our Facebook pageon really.
Speaker 1: Let You Talk you on demand download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yes it is JR R. Look at your