Speaker 1: Okay, Chili Brown, Yeah, Chili Brown, let's see who you got lined up to play here, Francisco. That's fun to say. Hi, Francisco, good morning, good morning. Now people are coming at me with numbers and stuff. You gotta wait for Chili to read the passage from It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. And then after hearing him articulate as only he can with those candy corn in his mouth, you have to tell me how many are in there? Okay, Francisco, Yes, sir, okay, very good. Don't ever call me sir again.
Speaker 2: Ashley with an E Y good morning, Hey, good morning Rod.
Speaker 1: We're obsessed about the spellings of Ashley. There's E y, there's E I g H. What am I missing with an I.
Speaker 2: A s H L E E is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying there's a bunch of you out there with all these different spellings Ashley, same thing, man. Chili Brown's gonna do an amazing reading for us today. You'll be able to hear, and then you're gonna to tell me how many candy corn you think are in this yapper that he while he was reading. Okay, alrighty oh right, good luck to you. And then Captain Cody back on the show. Captain Cody, welcome into the Chili Brown Game.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate it. Good to have you on.
Speaker 1: And you've heard the rules now twice, so you know exactly what we're doing.
Speaker 2: So I just need you to sit back and listen to our man Chili Brown te us that you want to pick a page. I do want to pick a page. Go on? What about eight? Oh? Early in the story is great? Doesn't seem like a good story.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's around the time that maybe maybe Linus is trying to convince everybody that the Great Pumpkin is real and nobody eight you.
Speaker 2: I am hoping.
Speaker 3: I feel like Schroeder should be an eight. I really am crossing my I.
Speaker 1: Feel like if Schroeder is a part of the story, it's going to be a great It's going to be a great episode of the Chili Brown Game.
Speaker 2: Here you go, Okay, Candy Corns are going in. Takes me back to back decisions. Yeah, I can't even focus on this guy here trying to video chili. He Oh that's two. He's taken two SIPs and he's sipping again. Oh my gosh. Okay, that's a hint, What did you put.
Speaker 3: In the rock?
Speaker 2: Million? Kill the guy?
Speaker 1: That's three that's four SIPs from the styrofoam cup of candy corn.
Speaker 2: Page eight. Chili Yeah, Oh boy, I can tell it's gonna be great. I know it's gonna be great. All right, take it away. Sounds like you're gonna have to get really close to that mic. Wow, here we go, no DV page. It's chili brown and it's the great pumpkin Chili Brown.
Speaker 4: All right, hm hmm. Every one boots the costumes frog what Lucy like a witch? Which I w Charlie Brown is du as a ghost, but no one can tell what he's supposed to be because he has some trouble with his scissors.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's got a lot of extra holes, I think if I remember correctly.
Speaker 5: Also George as a ghost, Charlie. Oh Sally, I think I think of a Sally Yeah as a ghost. Oh now, I hear Sally clears about.
Speaker 2: That's our boy. It can be a great day. When Schroeder makes an appearance.
Speaker 4: Theyre out, how do we use er fine.
Speaker 2: Thing?
Speaker 4: As it goes? Everyone can tell we goes a cloud of around him.
Speaker 2: And see, oh my god, oh, Schroeder, thank you, thank you, thank you for picking a page with Schroeder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my pleasure, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just gonna say it. It's one million. It's all the candy corn in his mouth.
Speaker 3: Right, every thousands of candy corn.
Speaker 2: Every candy corn within the Tri state area. Is that's possible? It a lot, Francisco. It's really fun to say, good morning, good morn, sir. How many candy.
Speaker 1: Corn we're in Chili Brown's mouth during that wonderful reading today?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with the thirty three.
Speaker 2: Thirty three candy corn? Hmm okay, okay, I was just looking for something, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Apparently the audience didn't like it. No, the audience likes it. Here it is, the audience likes it. Okay, I wasn't sure. Thirty three is your guess?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Very good, hang on the phone for me. Hes thirty three?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ashley with an e y Ashley, how many candy corn in Chili Brown's mouth during that reading this morning?
Speaker 2: I think he has twenty nine candy corn. Twenty nine candy corn. Audience likes that.
Speaker 1: And then finally, last but not least Captain Cody, I don't know. Sometimes it works out being the third person guessing thirty three and I got a twenty nine. What is your bid on the Chili Brown.
Speaker 2: Today? How many candy corn in his mouth? Captain twenty seven? Say it again? Say it one more time? Please you cut out? Twenty seven? Oh yeah, yeah, wait for me to stop talking, all right, twenty seven? Gotcha? I got you, I gotcha.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I thought I was giving a little bit of a hint because he went one.
Speaker 2: He wasn't done there. He went zip number two as he's loading up the candy corn. There might have been four. It might have taken you four times. I was having a hard time breathing just trying to read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think these are all logus twenty seven, twenty nine, and thirty three actual candy corn in Chili Brown's mouth this morning during that amazing reading.
Speaker 2: Forty two, forty two, no forty two. I'll find it. It'll be here. Come on, forty two, no forty two.
Speaker 6: Come on, Why, Francisco, you are the winner of today's Cherry Brown game.
Speaker 2: Thank here man, that's awesome. Congratulations Francisco. Tell him what he's won.
Speaker 3: Please, So because you were the closest to the number of candy corn in his mouth. You get a pair of pit tickets to see corn Wi Goes. You're in spirit box, You're being the pit. Okay this Sunday at Woodan's Pavilion.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, great job, Thank you dude. Great job today, everybody. Great Chili. Were those like extra large? It was just more. It was just it's not I felt like they were like they were the fun size or something. Wen, I'm going to get you a new candy corn every week. That's what's on the rider. It's the same batch from yesterday, last week. What's on the contract. It was just yeah, forty two wow wow, great job Chili, brother,